Speaker 1: If you've had a big Foot sighting and would like to be a guest, please go to bigfoote witness dot com and let me know.
Speaker 2: My name is David Reagan, and my whole life has been, you know, about the paranormal and so you know, from an early age, I actually started being able to see spirits and things like that. So I've had a lifelong quest for this kinds of things. That that's why, you know, I have a podcast that that we talk about all these things, from UFOs to Bigfoot. And so the night that this all started and this all happened, the wife and I were long We used to be long haul truck drabbers, and so what we did is is she drove dayshift. Usually about the time it got dark, she would stop driving and then I would take over and I do all the night shift driving. And we were going towards Seattle, Washington. So we was on I ninety in Washington when all this happened. We did our normal you know, she gets out, does what she needs to do, and everything, gets ready to go to bed. She goes to bed. Nice take. I'll start driving down nine ninety about this time. I don't know, it's probably about eleven o'clock at night, somewhere close to there. It's a typical night for there. You know, it's not too bad, but there was a fog bank that was probably four cars or so away, So you if a car was about four cars away from you, you'd be able to see just their break lines. You wouldn't be able to make anything else out. You wouldn't be able to make out what kind of car or vehicle it was. And so you know, I'm just driving about sixty five miles an hours is the speed limit down through there. I'm in the slow lane, just cruising, like I said, you know, planning on getting getting there and getting a few hours of sleep before we have to unload in the next morning. And as we're as I'm driving, something catches me out of the out of the side of my eye, out of the left side of my eye, and so I turn and I look, and as I turn and look, coming from the median of the road is Bigfoot. I mean, he's he's enormous. You know. Uh. This area that I'm at is just before you get you know, up to the big mountains like snow Qualmie and stuff like that, and but it is pretty heavily wooded and really hilly and mountainous. I would say, you would, you know, here in East Tennessee where I live, it would be a hill, but but there there it's a mountain. And he came out of that, out of the woods, out of the middle of the of the road there in between the two interstates. And as he crosses over again, I'm doing sixty five. He's right at that fog bank area, and he takes about three steps that I could see. And as he takes that third step and goes up the hill, I still do not make it to him. And you know, one thing that I have probably thought about more than anything is the size and the mass and how fast these creatures are. It's almost impossible to fathom how big these things are, and still how fast they could move. I know that if I would have pulled over in my semi truck, I could have rolled down the window and had a face to face conversation with this SaaS quatch. He was that big, probably almost as wide as the front end of the trug. And I think when my lights hit him, he was probably a darker color. It happened so fast my eyes were I was sitting there wondering like is this real? You know what I mean, Like, I cannot believe this is happening to me right now, And so he passes in front of me, and the first thing I'm thinking is just that I cannot believe this is happening. And I probably drive down the road for ten or fifteen minutes just asking myself, did I just see what I just saw? I mean, that's it, just is this what I saw? And so the first thing I do is I have a really good friend of mine around here. His name is Matt, and he runs East Tennessee Bigfoot, and I text him like you wouldn't believe what I just saw, and it being eleven o'clock there, so it was three hours later here in East Tennessee. But he answered me back and he's like congratulations. But you know, over the years of thinking about this, because this happened, I would say, six years ago, and I hear other people tell their stories and their stories, I mean, I guess you can say that there is all there's a thread that kind of runs through all of these stories. And most people are pretty fascinated with with how big these creatures are and again how fast they can move. It's pretty amazing if you ask me. So, this experience as me where you know, I've thought about it over the years, and I think this is one thing that has pushed into my podcast itself, is the wanting to learn more about this creature. And so this is something that I'm pretty you know, excited to be part of and excited to be part of. You know, the few people who can say that they've actually seen one of these beings or one of these creatures.
Speaker 1: You're definitely a member of an elite fraternity. There isn't a denying that, sir. Was that citing the main motivating factor behind why you created your podcast? Asked her were those paranormal experiences you've had all of your life? The main reason why.
Speaker 2: The paranormal experiences, I would say, are why I started the podcast, and because we started it originally in twenty twelve, and so we've had to change names over the years. But yeah, it was mainly the paranormal experiences is what got me into the podcast. But this has driven me closer to want to know even more about a bigfoot aspect of this. You know, the script it is pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the word amazing doesn't do it justice, It really doesn't. Yeah, before I ask you questions about your experience there, what more can you tell us about your podcast? You've got me wondering.
Speaker 2: Well, we talk about everything from UFOs, tops to you know, we have psychics and stuff that come on the show. We we like to delve deep into all these topics because it's funny after you've done this for so many years and then you probably could understand this. You know, you start seeing how it seems like some things are intertwined with each other, even though they seem like totally different experiences, they are maybe somehow connected. And so that's you know, a search that we're definitely looking looking at and looking towards.
Speaker 1: Talking about pureanormal phenomena. A lot of people who are in the crypto community and are into UFOs and ghosts and things like that, preanormal things in general. A lot of people like that believe that the more you talk about pure and normal phenomena, the more likely you are to cause more phenomena like that to be drawn to you. What are your opinions on that?
Speaker 2: You know it could be true because you know, I believe in in manifestation or manifesting and so if you dwell on something long enough, you can actually manifest that to come to you. So that could be whatever it is. And if you look at you know, doctor Stephen Greer and his CE five where he says he could call in you know, these ships and all these kinds of things, it's a kind of a type of manifesting, right. They're sitting there going through these things to where they're trying to manifest this stuff to happen in the paranormal world. There's been case studies done on that where they've gone into a place that wasn't haunted and then for weeks they manifested. Right. They would sit there and they would think about the type of ghosts that would be there, the whole nine yard. They would set it up and they would just think about it all the time, and they would manifest this. When they would go back to research that place again, every bell would be hit. There would be the lady that died, her son at two had died from whatever. Everything they set up actually happened that came through somehow with an EEDP or some piece of equipment. So, you know, I really do think that you can manifest things into your life, and so you have to be careful and understand that and also understand how to if you do something like that, how to get it to where these things you could also tell them to leave in the same manner.
Speaker 1: I can see that definitely working against people who have traumatic experiences with these things, because naturally they're going to think about whatever is haunting them or tormenting them all the time, and if that's the case, it's just going to draw those entities right to them. Again.
Speaker 2: That'd be horrible, yes, sir, Yes, sir. And you know it's funny because you get a lot of that in a lot of these cases. You know that Jason and I go to a lot because we do a lot more residential stuff than we do anything else. But it's people who are actually in need, and then you dig deeper, and a lot of times it is people that have had something happen and then they're you know, running this through their mind all the time, and so you know, it's really they're doubling down on the manifestation of these entities into their life.
Speaker 1: And as you know, a lot of those people have no idea how to handle it, which is even more unfortunate. It really is. YEA told us that you've had pure normal experiences since you're a kid. I think I know the answer to this question. But then again, you know what they say happens when you assume, you see that as being a good thing or a bad.
Speaker 2: Thing, you know. So it started for me when I was three years old and I actually started seeing ghosts, and they were like real people. They weren't like Hollywood likes to preturn them and see through or they look like you know, they've been you know, blood on them or anything like that. They look like real people. And that's what was scary to me as a three year old is I'd wake up in my bedroom and they'd be four or five people standing around my bed looking at me. So I'd jump up front out of the bedroom, screaming and yelling, and of course no one else in the house could see these these things. And this happened all the way up to her about the time I was five. Then. You know, we were really heavy into church when I was a kid, and you know, my mom, I guess, would talk to the pastor or whatever, and he would pull me aside. I remember him pulling me aside a few times and saying, David, what you have as a gift, and all I could think of was it's funny. But all I could think of them was do you want it? I do not want this. This, This is not a gift. Now, being as old as I am and still being able to see these things, I find it. It's fascinating. And that's why on the paranormal side of what we do. You know, for me, it's not a hunt because I already know that. I know for a fact, like I know Bigfoot's real. I know these things are real and that they exist because I could see them daily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a unique I'm not sure I'm going to call it a gift, but it is a unique ability. It's nobility. I don't know I could ever get used to. I really don't. My opinion of a bad night is getting too hot and not being able to sleep. But you take that to a whole new level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's you know, my wife from you know, a few years back, had an experience where something she had come off the road a couple of years before I did, and so I was still on the road and she was here at the house and something spoke to her while she was laying down sleeping in the bed and she could almost feel a breath. Of course, no one else was here in the house, and so she calls me up, just hysterical, you know, just thinking she's lost her mind. She's just she's hysterical. And I had to calm her down and I said, welcome, I said, I said, you've had your first experience, your first real experience. I said. The problem is and this is what I can say that this is something that if it happens to anybody that's listening to this need my words. Do not try to rationalize the irrational. You will drive yourself crazy. It's not going to happen. Your rational mind cannot wrap around irrational things. So let it be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like good advice. I mean, the universe definitely does operate by different rules and what we think it does. So yeah, I think that's a good way to sum it up. Have all of your paranormal experiences been positive or have some of them involved malevolent entities too?
Speaker 2: So we had a case of a little girl that was getting tormented is what I'll say, by a being. And I don't know if you're familiar with the black Eyed children, Oh yeah, phenomenon. So she I asked her to draw me a picture of what this thing looked like, right, that kept coming to her, and it kept coming to her, trying to get her to hurt her sister. And so she drew me a photo or a picture. You know. She was nine years old, and actually it was a pretty good picture too. But it was a little girl with these dark black eyes, and she had her mouth wide open, and it had like ray rose on top and bottom of like shark teeth. And she said, this is what comes and yells and screams at her. So we knew the family pretty decently, and so they asked me to come and take a look. So I went down there and did a preliminary investigation and that's when I asked, you know, her to draw a photo for me and everything. And I'm more than sure that I found that it was attached to an object in that little girl's room. And what made me really sure was the fact that I asked the mother was there a time that she didn't have this happening to her? She was like, yeah, there's about three months. And I was like, well, was this specific piece of furniture here or around her or even in the house at that time, and she's like, you know, no, it was actually in storage. And so I was pretty sure that I had got it down to what this thing was attached to, and it was a piece of secondhand furniture that they had bought. And so what I was going to do is my partner that does you know the podcast with me, Jason. I was going to have him come in and do his own investigation the next day, so then you know, we can see if what we get collaborates with each other. And so I took that photo home with me. At the time, Jason and I worked together at the same place. So I took the photo, I laid it on top of a microwave, went took the shower, and everything, got ready to go to work. And I was going to talk to Jason about, you know, some of the stuff, but leave out the facts, right, like what I found and what I thought. And so when I went to go get the photo, the photo was missing. It was not setting where I put it, and so I asked the wife. I was like, Hey, that photo I put right here, do you know where it is? And she's like, I ain't touching that photo. And so I started looking around and opened up the cabinets, and two cabinets above where I had put it was that photo. It was setting there, and so I was like, okay, you were put we're playing games. So I folded, put it in my wallet, went to work, came back home. Three o'clock in the morning. I'm in bed. Drop back home. I'm in bed. Right outside of our bedroom door in the hallway was an alarm, a smoke alarm, but it was the kind that's actually wired in right, didn't have a battery, and so three o'clock in the morning, that thing just starts just going off as much as it could. I jumped up out of bed, opened up the door, and ran into the hall. As soon as I stepped into the hallway, it stops, and I'm like, oh, said I know who you are. And I said, I didn't invite you to my home. You must leave. You've got to leave, got to get out of here. And I said, I am going to get you out of that little girl's life. So the next morning woke up again, Jason was supposed to come over and do an investigation. That next day. The family, again these were from my son, played with the their son, and so we knew each other. Pretty well. They stopped answering their door, they stopped answering their phone. We never got to go in and finish that investigation. And the sad thing is is that I know I could have got rid of it. I think it knew I could have got rid of it. That's why I tried to come to my house and intimidate me. You see, we lived literally across the street from these people, and so you know, that was probably the worst that's that we have ever had to deal with of while doing this kind of stuff. And the worst part of it for me is that we never got to finish the work because they stopped all communications with us.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's got to be so frustrating, so close but yet so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure sounds like it. A lot of people think sasquatch or spiritual beings, not knowing what your mindset is on that, Dave, do you think your sighting was related to all the paranormal experiences you've had or totally unrelated.
Speaker 2: It may be. You know, the Native Americans believe that they walked in both worlds, that they were both physical and they were spiritual beings, and so you know, I think that with me having that same mindset that that might have and why I had the siding that I had. And that is something that you know, I've thought of over the years about it too, you know, because why do only so few people get to see these things?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are a lot of questions like that that really do make you wonder. I think there's a really strong possibility that they are spiritual beings. I really do. Speaking of that, there's a very well known Sasquatch investigator named Tim Koomba Baker who's done a lot of research into the possibility that these things are the nephylum. And with that in mind, I'm wondering, did you know about all the work he's done with a show far to try to test that theory?
Speaker 2: No, what I do not.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's all right, Let's see what's the best way to package this. There's a lot to share. The gist of what he has been doing or he did. He stopped doing that work now he doesn't feel that it's safe, and I could understand why when you listen to him explain all the work he's done and what's happened and whatnot. But the gist of it is he got with a religious scholar, several religious scholars, and after doing a lot of research, he started to wonder if these guys were the Nefhilum or somehow related to the now so to test that theory, what he wound up doing was he wound up getting his hands on the show far, which is basically a cou Do horn. If I remember right, it's either an orgs horn or a cou Do horn. I think it's a cu Do horn. And he spent a long time learning how to blow it properly. I think he said he practiced until he had blisters on his lips, but I think it took him over a year to be competent at being able to blow it correctly. But he was guided by I think a couple of the religious scholars that he reached out to trying to find out exactly what the proper way to blow that sho far was. Well, once they told him that yes, he had learned how to properly blow it, he thought, well, it's time to take this into the field and test my theory. Well, they explained to him what he would need to do to test that theory, and that's what he did. Well, basically every place that he went experienced as he is with Sasquatch, he knew the right places to go to find them to test that theory. So yeah, every place he wound up going, and he went to multiple states to test this theory. Every place he went and blew that show far they were drawn to him. He said that they would come. I can't remember how many he said would show up, but a lot of them would just show up. All he had to do was just wait and they would just show up in big numbers. Well, they did everything he said. They did everything that the religious scholars said they would do if they were Nephlum. So since he tested that theory in multiple states and got the same results time after time, I mean, that does lend a lot of credence to the idea that they are Nephylon. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. I'm going to have to do some research on this. But with that being said, I mean I would think absolutely, you know them being Nephelin. And it's funny though, because you know, a lot of people believe that the flood is what wiped all those things away, but but I don't believe that that that but that actually did wipe them all the way and that they are still here. And I've heard multiple you know theories of people talking about you know, these things possibly being nephelin and so I think that, uh, with with that guy doing the you know, the blowings of that of that horn and and that so far and getting those kinds of results, that would be amazing. So I'm guessing this guy isn't putting this out how he did it.
Speaker 1: Is he He's not. Yeah, Once he started talking about this work he had been doing, a lot of people started trying to procure show fars so they could go out learn how to blow them, and then go out and do the same things that he had done. Well. The religious scholars warned him that it said that angels are basically going to call upon the end times by coming down to earth and blowing a show far or show fars to bring on the beasts, to let the beasts of the world know that it's time to start doing what they were put here to do. So, with that in mind, seeing how effective the show far was at bringing in the sasquatch I guess aka Nephelum, he was afraid that if he blew that horn wrong or whatever did this or did that wrong, he might call on the end of the world himself or something approaching that. So yeah, it didn't take too long I guess before he realized he was playing with fire. So he decided to just stop all activities like that. Well, there are a lot of people out there who are still doing that thing, that sort of activity to this day. I hope none of them cause any type of fallout that you know, it's like not being able to put the genie back into the bottle. I sure hope none of them ever do anything that causes a sort of problem like that for us. But I mean, you can take a horse to water, but you know what they say about the rest, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, No, And that's that's a that's interesting, and that's an interesting take on it too, And like you said, that puts another spin on it. And that makes it to where you wonder, if they do hit the proper note or whatever it is, you know, are they going to cause the end times? And that would be pretty terrible to think that just because he was out trying to pull in a sassquatch called the end of Times.
Speaker 1: Oh, no doubt, no doubt. What gets me is if none of these people knew what they were risking or potentially risking. That'd be one thing, But there's so many of these people out there doing that and they know full well that they're possibly risking that, but they still do it. And Yeah, like you just touched on why do that if you know that you might be risking that? So yeah, I just I don't understand that at all. I never will.
Speaker 2: No, It's funny because when you talk about that, it's also kind of like when we became the nuclear age, right when they first was going to split the ad on what they say, they said, well, may start a chain reaction that destroys the universe, let's do it anyway. And yeah, and so it's like, you know what's going on in our minds where we're like, you know what, let's push the red button an it's flashing.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. Yeah, it just doesn't make any sense. It really doesn't. Now, were you interested in sasquatch free of that sighting? And if so, did you instantly realize what it was that you're looking at when you saw them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know, I was really interested in it a lot from a Native American standpoint, and how the Native Americans, you know, have seen these creatures for hundreds and thousands of years. And then when you start going through and seeing all the accounts you know that we have in print from the seventeen hundreds on up and everything. I was really really interested in these things and wondered about you know, like the Patty film. Right You're like, you see the Patty film and then you see all the stuff that's going on with it right now. But you know, all the people who said, oh, that can't be a costume, and because you could see these muscles flexing and all this stuff. I've been you know, in and out and through this a lot. But then when I saw it, when it passed in front of me and I got that full, you know, side view of it going, I was in awe, you know. It. It was like one of those moments where time slows down almost And so I was sitting there looking at this thing as it came through and you know, on the other side of me. So it went from my driver's side, you know, over to the passenger side, and then it went up this hill. There's this big old hill that was over there on the other side. When it got over there, and it was already way up that hill by the time I got to it, And again, you know, it was no more than carlinks away from me. And so yeah, you know, the studying that I had done and all the research I had done over the years before that, I think helped me in coping with the fact that I saw it, But it still didn't didn't stop the fact that it makes like what happened to my wife. You know, your your rational mind is trying to say you didn't see that, and you're fighting that rational side of your brain saying, no, now, I know what I just saw, you know, So it was it was an amazing, amazing thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure it was. I don't doubt that. And you just called it an amazing experience, which brings us to the next question, which is due to all those paranormal experiences you've been used to having since you were a kid, I'm sure it took a lot to move the needle with you with regards to seeing that asquatch, though, Does seeing him move the needle more for you than any of the prior paranormal experiences you'd had, or were there other experiences with the paranormal that moved it more?
Speaker 2: Being that I've seen the paranormal for most of my life. It's hard for the paranormal to move the meter because you know, we were down at the battlefields here in Tennessee and it's actually in Georgia, right at the border of Tennessee and Georgia. There the second blood bloodiest battle in the Civil War. And I saw a Civil War soldier sitting there waving a hat at me, like telling me to come here. Wow. And of course no one else could see it, of course, but you know, for me, it's like, oh, you see that, and then no one else does, and I'm just like, okay, never find and because sometimes it's I will say all the time, it's so realistic looking. It doesn't look like a ghost that if another person walked the side of it, I would just think there's just another person standing there. That's how real these the spirits looked to me. And so being used to that my whole life, it's really hard for that needle to move. But when I saw this, it was confirmation, That's what I'll say. It was confirmation to something that I believed was real from just the evidence, the anecdotal evidence of the people's you know, testimony, and their witnessing of what happened to them and then seeing it. It was a a ha moment And it definitely made that meter. It made its spike because it took me twenty miles of driving down the road before I realized, but not real before I came to terms with what I just saw.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure it did. I don't doubt that at all. Was your wife upset about not being able to see him by being in the back of sleep.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely. When she woke up the next morning and I told her what had happened, she was like, are you are you kidding me? And I was like, oh, I'm not kidding you. I saw what I saw, And so she was like, man, you know, if I would have just stayed up a little bit later. But anybody that knows my wife, when it gets dark, she's ready to pay it. She doesn't stay up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just one of those things. You might not have seen anything if she would have stayed up. It's hard to say.
Speaker 2: And that is possible, you know. And what would have been neat is if she was up and then I was able to see this thing and she wasn't, then I would have been able to say, okay, you know, is this a spirit form or you know it would have I would have been able to get some other questions that I have answered.
Speaker 1: You know that you would have, but it's just one of those things. It didn't happen that way. So all you can do is.
Speaker 2: Wonder, yes, sir, that's all you could do.
Speaker 1: That's right. Did he move in what you would describe as being a strange way or did he move the way you'd expect a large human to move.
Speaker 2: What was funny is that the way he moved was the way you would see a running back in football run. So he was he was moving, and like I said, from this, you know, I'm ninety down through there. It's a it's a two lane interstate. And so he was from the shoulder of the road to the other shower of the road in about three steps and then was back up, was going back up the other side. So he was moving.
Speaker 1: He must have been moving. He had to move that fast. Yeah, he said, he was about as wide as the front of your rig. Did his mask seem to hinder his movements at all? I know he was moving really fast, But did he seem to be hindered at all by being so large.
Speaker 2: He didn't and that that was one of the parts, you know, when when I saw that and it kept replaying through my mind. That's one of the things that I had a hard time resolving, right, was the fact of how big he was, but yet how nimble and quick he seemed to be at the same time. That was something to me that was just amazing. That's something that large would move back quickly, and you know, it just brings you back to where you listen to other people's stories and they're there one second and then they're gone another. Well, I'll tell you these things they can move, and if they can be me doing sixty five miles an hour down the road across a two lane road and then be back up the other side, I can see how they could just seem to disappear.
Speaker 1: There are just so many things about them that just defy explanation. I mean, it seems like they have a cheat code to do a lot of the things they do. They're so big, but they're so fast, and they can be so nimble and jump so high and do all these things. Like I said, it almost seems like they have a cheat code or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, there's a guy that lives here in our area, and we have a place down the road that most people in this area that have lived here for a while know about. And it's a booger sighting place right so where people have seen bigfoot and stuff, and he talks about seeing one. But it was when it decided to start running. So it was doing the whole thing where you walk and then it walks beside you, that whole thing, and when you stop, it stopped. And it was late at night. He was walking down this little beady road. This road is small, but all of a sudden, this thing decided to take off running. And then when it stopped and it started running back towards them, it went from being bipedal to him actually being quadrupedal and running back towards them. And you know, that's a pretty fascinating thing too that you hear sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh, there are so many fascinating things about these guys. Yeah, take your pick. If there is one question you could have answered about sasquatch, Dave, what question would you want to know the answer to, I'll.
Speaker 2: Say, I'll I'll be pretty fascinated with knowing how they remain elusive, because I think if we can learn that, then we could learn a lot about these creatures, because then we would know, you know, some of their habits, because I think it's something that's in their habits that causes them to be as elusive as they are.
Speaker 1: You can definitely explain the way their ability to disappear if they were just masters of the forest in a lot of cases. But on the other hand, there are a lot lot of other credible eyewitnesses who've reported things where you can't explain away what they did by just saying, Okay, well, they're just masterful at using the things in the forest to conceal themselves or whatnot. I mean, people have seen credible eyewitnesses have reported seeing these things just run into thickets and they disappear into the thicket and not a single leaf moved, and they report seeing them do other things. I mean, I don't think you could explain away their existence and being able to do the things that they do without coming to the conclusion that they are spiritual at least in some capacity.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. You know, it's the trackway that just stops in the middle of a clearing. Where did where did the rest of the footprints go? You know, all these different things that you see. You know, you hear of people being out in the woods, and then all of a sudden they would have the smell of ozone, and then all of a sudden there would be a big sighting. They would hear these metal doors slamming or sounding like they're opening or closing, and a lot of times end up having a bigfoot encounter. And so you know, what, what is the what is that stuff?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: That's that's the amazing part. I think that's what the natives were talking about. You know when they when they say that these things are are spiritual, I don't think that. I think I don't know. It's it's hard to think what they actually thought about it. But to me, when they say that they walk in both worlds, it almost seems interdimensional. It almost seems like they can go from here to somewhere else and and that other place we can't see, you know. Uh, but this, you know that that part of the topic could go really really deep.
Speaker 1: Yes, they can really deep. When that big old boy passed in front of you, was he looking at you or looking elsewhere?
Speaker 2: When he was running through there or running across the road right there, he was looking straight ahead, like like I didn't even matter. Yeah, yeah, that was another thing. I mean, it's not like he was he kind of looked over at me or anything. I was like, oh man, this guy might run me up for nothing, Like I didn't even I didn't even matter. I was a bug on, you know, find in his ear or something. I guess he knew that he could beat me across the road. That's the only thing I could think of. That is why he didn't look. But you know, the good thing about the truck I was driving is that it actually had those really bright led lights. So you know, I would be driving and have people brought me all the time thinking that I had my bright lights on. It was those kind of bright headlights. So I got to see, you know what color his hair was a little bit, you know, because he was kind of in that fog, but not quite in the fog. You know, he was right at that line, and like I said, it was a dark color. So it looked not I wouldn't say black, but I would say a really dark brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Thank goodness he did have those bright headlights. It would have been horrible to just get a glance but not be able to see him very well, So thank goodness for that. With that in mind, since you got a pretty good look at him, did you look well kept or disheveled?
Speaker 2: He looked well kept. You know. There wasn't this wild hair everywhere or nothing like that. I mean, I wouldn't say that it looked brushed, but I mean, you know it from the looks of it, and as quick as I got to see him, it looked uniform, you know, like like I wouldn't say it was brushed, but you know, it was pretty well kept for sure, and it looked like it was pretty thick too. I didn't see any skin. Again, it was pretty close, you know, pretty quick that I saw him, and it was a little far away, but you know, when my lights hit him, I didn't see any different discolorations of saying, you know, I could see his skin like, his hair was not really thick or anything.
Speaker 1: You know, what, Dave A strange thing I've noticed whenever I've heard an eye witness talk about seeing a big one like that what would appear to be an alpha. Seems like in every case they look like they stepped out of a beauty parlor. Their hair is perfect and just well kept. It does make you wonder if other sasquatch maintained their hair for them somehow. Maybe that's why they look so well kept. I don't know. That's just a guess, but that is a pattern that I think I've noticed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you would think something that just was a you know, creature living in the woods, it wouldn't be so kept up. But I mean the hair seemed to be you know, it wasn't dull, you know, because I could see the you know, the lights in the hair. And again it seemed uniformed and well maintained. So you know, it's almost like we just took a bath the day a day or two before, you know, I mean like he was really it was like it was a very healthy being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sure sounds like it. And it's just a guess. But maybe being the head of the troop, maybe being the alpha means you don't have to forge, you don't have to hunt, your food's provided for you. If so, then then make it pretty easy to stay clean and well kept like that. But that's just a guess, and we don't know about that. All we can do is just suppose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and I would think that you know, not trying to degrade them or to me him or anything and say that they're just apes. But you know, you see it in a lot of the great apes where well they'll they'll groom each other, you know, and and stuff like that just part of their ritualistic you know, bonding stuff. So you know that something like that may be going on. Also, Yeah, just might be right.
Speaker 1: It seems like they take exception to being compared to apes to gorillas, but a lot of the things they do are very gorilla alike, So you might be right about that. It does make you wonder. Now you made it clear how big he was, but if you had to guess just how tall would you say he was? And feet and how much do you think you weighed?
Speaker 2: He was taller than the hood of my truck, so I would say he was he was probably easily seven to eight foot tall. I would say easily seven to eight foot tall. And if I had to guess his weight, I would put him somewhere around seven hundred pounds, probably because he was he was massive, you know, like like what you'd see a linebacker or something. I mean, he was just there was a big, big guy.
Speaker 1: It's sure, it sounds like it and from what you're saying. Just to be clear, you think that he probably could whip.
Speaker 2: Me, then maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know, you know, yeah, I don't want to assume, you know, I don't understand that, but yeah, I don't think. I don't think i'd be much of a problem for him at all. Just to speed bomb, well, it's about time for us to get out of here, but before we do, please promote paranormal for one to one one more time for us and tell us how we can listen to your show.
Speaker 2: Awesome. You know, you could connect with us at Paranormal four one one dot org. You could follow us on Facebook YouTube for all of our latest updates. We have a live show every Thursday from seven to eight pm Eastern Time and Saturdays from eight to ten pm Eastern Time. We're on all major podcast platforms, so whatever podcast platform is your favorite, we're on there for sure. And you know, we have three books that we have written Jason and I have co written, and one of them's East Tennessee Hauntings and lower A Edition two. We have a comprehensive guide to paranormal investigations. If you're ever interested in becoming a paranormal investigation or investigator. This is a must to, must have book and I have given it to other people who have been in investigators for twenty years plus and they were they were singing the praises of the book, so that made me feel good. And our last one is called The Haunted Ledger. Now, all of these are available on Amazon, or if you can go to our website at Paranormal fo one one dot org and purchase all these these books and keep up with us, well.
Speaker 1: That makes it really easy, and so that everyone listening news. I'm going to post those links in the description for tonight's show. I'll make it even easier to find. Also too, I'm wondering, Dave, if someone's had paranormal experiences or a paranormal experience singular and they want to contact you to either be a guest on your show or just to get help, what's the best way for them to do that.
Speaker 2: They could definitely get a hold of us through our email which is info at Paranormal fold one one dot org. What's I NFO at Paranormal fol one one.
Speaker 1: Well, that makes it really easy, and of course I'm going to post that in a description for tonight's show. As well, so that'll make it that much easier yet. But having said that, Dave, I can't thank you enough for coming on and not only sharing the details of that experience with us, but just for being here. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yep, thank you for the invite and this was great. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're welcome, it's been fun. Thanks again for your time, and have a great night. That's it for another episode of Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio with Vic Kundiff. If you've had a sasquatch encounter and would like to be a guest on the show, please go to Bigfoot eyewitness dot com and submit a report. We'd love to hear from you. Thanks for listening, have a great night.