Speaker 1: Okay, we're live. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on Tonight Show. Have a returning guest. We talked back before the pandemic started, so it's been almost a year and a half. We talked in March. I have a two hour program with him to split up our last conversation that did two parts, so you can go back and listen to that. His name is Visigoth, and for me, he's really one of the early greats, one of the people who was doing interviews and podcasting really at the beginning, you know, maybe really even before I did a first show with him, which I think was twenty ten, twenty eleven, almost ten years ago. But he's interviewed people like Dave McGowan and done so many other shows. I think the first one, the show that he had was called Grassy Nole based on JFK. Then beyond Grassy Noll and some other ones that he can go through. But we're just going to kind of reconnect talk about some old kind of his old podcasting years and kind of bringing up forward right very close to the twentieth anniversary of nine to eleven, and we've gone through COVID, so we can talk more about that. So, Keith Hansome are you there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the original show was called from Beyond the Gress, you know, by the person who actually started it. He was someone with whom I worked at the library. His handle was Harry Spencer. So what he did is we did one half hour shows a week. Let's see. I think that would be like in like March two thousand, two thousand and two, that would be it. And eventually I took it to the two AM stations in town and did it that way. And all this time we did record on radio for all. So I had no hand in naming it. Harry named it from the Grass, you know. I had a column in a local newspaper and their editor, for whatever reason, came that column from the Grass, you know. So it was just the serendipity or a bad luck, whatever you want to call it. That that's how this whole thing started. And I was on the AM stations for quite some time, and then after that I continued what we what we call now podcasts.
Speaker 1: Right, so you started super early and you kind of did investigative journalism parapolitics really from the very beginning, right, yes, absolutely, and can you talk about how that developed really from the beginning, and you had some great guests on too, and did some great investigations. You did one about Lincoln and so many of those that I remember now.
Speaker 2: Well. The thing is, in the very beginning, everybody gets beguiled by the secret societies and such, and so did we, and we kept it along, going along those lines, except that I am a Christian, I'm just going to go so far with it. And then later on when we went on to the AM stations, it got to be a little bit more of a I guess, the community kind of thing, in the sense that we interviewed people who had I mean, it was more Gellon's you know, lost children. We did some stuff that was live from what Katrina hit New Orleans and that sort of thing. Afterwards, when we left the AM stations because they were sold out, and you know, things are seldom the same as they were before, you you know, before the sale, I started doing podcasts and then I got really down on truthfully, sadly, sadly, you know, the whole nine to eleven group. I mean it, with so many frauds in there. It was it was like beaten back ants because they were just you know, mucking up the whole thing, and it was not a very it's a very distasteful thing to do, but you know, that's the way it has to be because you realize the barbarians are inside the gate, and that's what happened, you know with us.
Speaker 1: So you and you kind of went out on your own after the beginning, right, so then you kind of started your own thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was Harry Spencer stayed with me to start the show, platform the show, and you can still be heard on shows that we did. He took more of a back seat when we were on the AM stations. They were they were twins stations w d c F and w z HR Dade City and Zephyr Hills of Florida. And I'm not really sure why that happened. I think I just felt like, I I don't know, I mean that he just kind of lost interest in it. I wasn't sure. But everybody loved them because he was the one that busted my balls and and really played the jokester to my straight man thing, which I really wasn't used to. But everybody loved it and it did work. But you know, he faded away and then after that was over with, then I started getting serious about some of the problems, because, to be honest with you, I had to be My goal was in the very beginning to find out the way things really were. And I got distracted and I did, you know, shows that people like to see but I don't you know or hear, and I really wasn't comfortable with it. So I had a hole of back in and head toward where I wanted to go in that is, what are we doing? What is going on here? And what's the real deal? Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, you just accrued so much experience too during all of those years, all of those interviews, some of which can still be found. I think he turned into the Olympic files, right, so it went beyond Grassy and all physigoof Olympic I mean you, I mean we've talked about that in the last interview as well. But it just like you really were one of the early ones. You've got a crude all of that knowledge and was able to distill it. Would you share kind of what your conclusions were?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you with regard to nine to eleven, that was very key at the time that that event happened. I actually was in northeastern New Jersey. I was eight miles across the river from what was going on that day, and it was a spectacular day. But when I went up there to visit the old hood, it was my want to go ahead and keep my cell phone in my pocket and just walk around. And I had no idea what happened until I went to visit the friend of my late mother to see how she was doing, and she said, oh, isn't it awful? And I'm like, what are you talking about? And she brought me into her living room and I saw the towers crumble, and I said to myself, that's a controlled demolition. The other thing that's interesting was that on my way up there, I was walking along this very beautiful tree lined street because it was early September, I mean, he was still summer, and I heard his roar and Teterborough Airport is very near where we are, a lot of rock groups would fly into Teeterborough and they're like dilapidated, like be whatever they were to the planes and then just ferry across to the meadowlands. So you were used to plants coming in, but this was seen big and had a deafening roar. It wasn't a jet because it wasn't that fast. And the thing is is that I looked to my south down the same street and it was a gentleman that was out in the middle of the street looking up too, So I looked up. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I'm like, man, some plane is in trouble and it's going to probably try to drop at Teterborough. But that was not the case. Later on to find that most likely was. And I don't care how people think about this, I don't want to know, but whatever that second plane was that hit the towers, it was probably that. And a listener to the show on that very same day was down in Seacaucus, which would be also in the White Path, and was walking between two warehouses and heard it. The look that couldn't see it, not that it wasn't there, it was just that you missed your opportunity. And I have to admit I didn't see it, but he heard the same roar. And there was video on YouTube that showed a plane that was coming around from the north making a U turn and heading for the south side of the towers. So I mean, eventually I came to the conclusion of what I heard was the second plane.
Speaker 1: So you were really right there in the middle of it, I mean pretty close. Teterborough, by the way, was where Epstein got arrested to twenty nineteen, which is a whole nother impression on your story. I mean, that's a whole nother subject. But I mean that you were there at nine to eleven is pretty incredible. What else what happened next?
Speaker 2: Well? Also what's interesting is is that I believe JFT Junior wanted to fly out of Teterborough. He was not experienced pilot and chose Essex, and my pilot friend at the time told me that on Friday nights there were a lot of pilots hanging around just for people who want to go someplace and may not be instrumented to what to fly at night or in bedweather. And that's what happened. I mean, the JFT left from Essex. But anyway, yeah, whatever whatever happened overhead was certainly not a plane in distress, which I thought it was. It was most likely commercial airliner that was now starting to descend and was ready to make it quite a u turn into the towers. But I gotta tell you. I mean, honestly, I did not see a thing. The guy that was, you know, a couple of hundred yards away from me didn't see a thing. But we both heard the same thing. And the listener that was down on the Seahaukus heard the same thing. So anybody can take anything that they want out of that. I'm not going to get into the argument about where their planes. Weren't their planes well, something knocked them down and with the holograms, and I don't care. The point is that William, the whole bit about nine to eleven was who's responsible and why did it happen?
Speaker 1: Right? And who's responsible and why did it happen? Do you want to answer that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do it to ourselves all the time. There were three books that I think are absolutely outstanding about the anatomy of a self inflicted wound. They would be Robert Stinnett's Day of Deceit. He was a seaman in Hawaii at that time. We got information that was eventually released. That book came out, I think in two thousand and two. There's also a book in nineteen fifty four written by Rear Admiral Robert Theobald called the Final Secret of Pearl. We'll give you a lot of insight on what happened that day, and not know not to overlook what happened with the main That's another situation in the Gulf of Talk. And that's another situation. But another great book with full of footnotes and end notes which are absolutely astounding, was Colin Simpson's Lusitania. Now, all three of those events had to do with the start of war, and we did it to ourselves. So with regard to nine to eleven, I don't care if the Jews did it. I don't care if the Arabs did it. I don't care if the lowest Lablovians did it. But that could not have been pulled off without a standdown in this country. We let it happen to ourselves. I don't care if Bush was in office or Clinton was in office. I don't care about any of that kind of stuff. That's what happened, right.
Speaker 1: Didn't you do a whole series on the Lusitania at one point? I vaguely remember.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, I did. I did a series on Lusitania. Simpson got his hands on, you know, previously held back information. The stuff that he did show in his book was not redacted. And I'll just give you one example to let you know where this is going. The Germans had sent via their State of Department warnings for passengers in the United States, not the board the Lusitania, because the Lusitania was carrying stores and ammunition for or Germany's enemy, which would beat Britain. Okay, now in the cruiser war records, that's that's a foul. Okay, you don't do that, which made the Lusitania a prime object. Now what bothered me about this, and again folks can read that book for themselves, is that Lord Fisher and Churchill, we're both kind of sharing the naval duties. I think the Germans sent fifty advertisements to be placed in American dailies of of you know, some kind of import like the New York Times. However, they all got strangled except one. So Wilson killed forty nine or the fifty and just said, do not doward the Lusitania because it's a ship carrying stores and ammunition for the enemy.
Speaker 1: Right, So it becomes a vessel of war, not a h you know, public ship.
Speaker 2: It no longer becomes the publican dands, it becomes something that you know, as a what do you want to call it? A vehicle of.
Speaker 1: The military military ship?
Speaker 2: Really right there, So forty nine of those did not make it. Churchill, excuse me, strangle them all and they let the people get on board. When the ship sailed, as it was passing underneath Ireland, headed for for the who was going to Liverpool, I'm not sure, but as it was going beneath Ireland and England, the protection for it was called back. There's an argument as to where the Churchill did it or Fisher did it. You can make your own conclusions. But the ship now was without any kind of support and the Germans were laying for it. Now, the Germans fired one torpedo and this was fair game, this is what they were trying to say, and they were right, it was fair game. They shot one torpedo. It was more in the aft, but there were two explosions, and they said we did not shoot a second torpedo, and they produced evidence of such. So the point was, was it sabotage from within or did the stores the munitions rather ignite because the plane was it was not a I'm sorry, the ship was not at all.
Speaker 1: Sunk.
Speaker 2: It was listing, but it was not sunk, and then after that they called back any kind of rescue service. So here so you hear, you got the ship now not sinking, able to be rescued, and none of it happened, right.
Speaker 1: And that was the whole thing about The English were trying to get the US and the war. They needed an excuse. Who's who was the interest of this Lusitania going down was really the British Empire at that time, so they were the one who's really benefit. The Americans are outraged. It's a huge public outrage, right, all these civilians go down, so it plays right into the hands of the warmongers, it is.
Speaker 2: I mean it took a year or so, but I mean that was the cry then, you know, like remember the Lusitania and the Germans, you know, laid out everything they could. I'm not a Nazi sympathizer, but they were within their rights to do what they did, and it was almost like they were challenged by the Americans to see if they would do that. And of course the Americans didn't care because they allowed the passengers to go across on the Lusitania and obviously most of them were lost. It was it was a tragic treasure event that involved you know, babies, and I mean as bad as you can think of. It was. So that's there for a while, but that was used at I guess a rally cry because really we had nothing to do with the Germans. I mean, our situation was like we were allies with Great Britain. And I asked a friend of mine one time, well, what the hell did they ever do for us? Not much? Yeah, no, nothing. They brought down the DC in eighteen twelve, so there was that whole situation revenue revolutionary war, but yeah, not really that much. And that was interesting that Crowley came to the US to get the US into war with Germany nineteen fourteen. So there all these ties into the Elysia. Yeah, Crowley was on one side of yeah, faction without doubt. And of course there were certain obviously German sympathizers all over New York, right, because shipping was the way to go in those days. You didn't have planes, so that it was all about shipping, right, So you would hear about all intrigues about what was going on in the docks in New York. They even got the mafia involved, especially in the Second World War, right, actually ferret out, you know, access agents. So it's it's a wild time and you know you can tell who was who by their uniforms.
Speaker 1: Great, No, it really was. I mean New York was really something else during that time. What we you and I talked about for Rek? Right, I think you mentioned Rek V I E. R. E. C K, who was a German sympathizer. Yeah, yeah, yeah. So the Lusitania is just one of many. So Lusitania the main which is a Spanish American. So these huge events were these very well known entities ships at the time right where they're just like you said, very important. So these kind of vessels are going down, Tonkin, it's just happens every twenty years almost.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is there's there is a false flag trigger and I'm expecting another one. In fact, I put much stock in the book that was written by Brizhinski in nineteen ninety four called The Grand Chessboard. Now that's a riff off Sir Halford Mackinder's extrapolation, if you will, in about nineteen oh nine about who would win. Whoever would win the last war and gain the last Empire would do so by obtaining the heartland which really is the Ukraine and the Slavics. No, not the Slavic states, but the Muslim states that are above it. The reason why I bring that up is because in nineteen ninety four there wasn't really anything going on. Read I read the book in two thousand and two, so Brazinski writes it, and nobody knows who Brazhinsky is. He was like the advisor that never goes away, like Kissinger.
Speaker 1: Right right, his daughter is now with CBS News, Minka or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Minka something.
Speaker 1: It's not dog name, like a lapdog name. Sorry, that's terrible. Yeah, but Brazinski was around, but he is like a Rockefeller frontman, so he was always a CFR and writing these book yeah and you can talk, Yeah, And he had the chessboard itself has kind of an illuminated reference to both that and the technotronic era, you know, kind of kind of elite absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean the chessboard is a sort of Masonic redo of what the Kinder was simply calling the heartland. He just made it plain that the next, the last war, and the last Empire would be fought actually on land. And Here's where I'm going with this and this is why it's kind of disturbing that we're over in Afghanistan and you know, twenty years and when we've gotten we've been okay, fine, that's great, but you see, we're the envelopers. We are not land based. Our protection has always been two oceans. But now we're going to go ahead and go across one ocean and try to continue to supply a fighting force over and mostly Afghanistan and Israel or whatever. What we Kinder was saying was turn the globe around so that we're outliers and understand that whoever fights on the Eurasian continent doesn't need a navy. They can use the air and they can use the ground. This is not going to be a problem for them. Supply wise. We have the problem. So the thing is that we're not looking too good. And I would call this custom's last mistake, if you.
Speaker 1: Know what you mean, Yeah, I mean it doesn't look good the whole situation. It's a catastrophe really well.
Speaker 2: And to Hark and another thing, I mean, take this for what it's worth, but I mean the German Rosicrucians who keep their place and I think it is Quarrytown Pennsylvania. They consider themselves the rifle heirs of the German Rosicrucians, who are the true Rosicrucians, as opposed to the Rosicrucians that are out on your coast somewhere up. I don't know. So there the old time, they wrote a book that was ghosted by a name by Crewington called the Mencius Chronicles that would be man isis okay? Now, I don't know we talked about this at all. But the thing that struck me was they created a scenario where they said that the old world would finally reap vengeance on the New World and basically kick its ass. Because remember something, We're a rental. We've always been a rental. That's all we are. That we are as strong as we are is as strong as we were allowed to be, and indeed we are strong. But when Germany, when Britain started to lose it's gas right around the Bower War, it was right at that time that Teddy Roosevelt let the fleet go around the world and show everybody that we kick their ass. So the thing is, we're not looked on as being part of the old neighborhood, you know what I mean? We're not in the state of rich people. We're just these like renegades that are on the outside that have to be dealt with sooner or later. That's what I got from the book them, and this is Chronicles. And they said that we would be invaded and the only thing that would stop the conflagration would be a geological event like tectonic plates shifting as duch, where everybody would go back home. That's what they said now. Also in nineteen thirteen in their sixteenth complicated book by I can't remember, there was a primary family there. I don't want to say it was Phelps, it was something else, but anyway, they said that eventually Mexico would be brought back into like the womb, and then the ascending I would be placed atop the pyramid and things would be right as they were in the old days. So you got two things going here. You've got a projection for a war that will kick America's ass and put us in place. And you've got a Mexican intrusion into the United States, which would bring us back to the way we should be. And as they said, they would put the seeing Eye could then be placed upon the pyramid, right.
Speaker 1: So they've always been looking to kind of undercut the American power, I guess is what one way to take that? Yeah, because we're not part of that old system.
Speaker 2: No, really, we don't belong on the block we've been allowed to. I mean, look, I'm not for this, against this, but I mean I've seen the way we've been treated, and because we are able to teleshoot terribly strong, we think that nobody can take us down. But the point is, it isn't that. I mean, you know you've heard about rig fights. Well, this is going to be a rig fight. I mean, how in the world could we not win the Korean War? How could we not win the Vietnam wars? Right, it was Ford for gains commercially, and that's all there. I mean, that's all it was, too And it wasn't about right and wrong and freedom and not. I mean, it was just about there was money there and the war made it accessible. And even in the Civil War, going back to that, when you were talking to me earlier, you mentioned the Lincoln series, I did, it was clear that the North did not want the war to end as quickly as it did because they were making money, as were Confederate officers as we're businessmen. They kept that thing going because they were making money for both sides. And the Vatican was wholly behind a slave nation because remember they're the first slavers in the Westerners.
Speaker 1: They've never cared. The Vatican has never made moves against slavery. They've never ever, You've never heard anybody from the Vatican be an anti slave person. That's their mentality, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: What people don't realize is that they're two faced. Okay, they have an ecclesiastical side to them and many of their clergy, whom I have very much adored, But be that as it may, they also have a political side, a political side. It goes far far back, more than anyone realizes. I mean, they got involved in kicking back the Otomans in like fifteen forty two in the Battle of Laponta. You should just google that. The Vatican frankly told the Muslims, you know, you can do what you want, but don't ever impinge upon us. Well, they are a little too big for their bridges. They came into Eastern Europe Bulgaria, Anny and such, and we're moving in on the Vatican. The Vatican was like, okay, we can't do this, So they had a name be Still. But they also called up a flotilla that involve other countries. One of the scene that happened to be Servantes if you remember that name, right, yeah, And they kicked the most of the Ottomans ass that put them back where they were until probably.
Speaker 1: World War one, right, So uh yeah, so you still have that involvement. I mean, what do you so the old world that doesn't like the New world wants to undercut it. What's gonna have? What do you think is gonna happen next?
Speaker 2: Well, I think we understand what's going on right now. And I'll be honest with you, I'm fearful. I did the shows about what might be. This was included in it, To be honest with you, I was hoping i'd be dead before it happened, But it looks like going to be around for this one. The United States is getting undercut by a thousand slices. The whole idea of the illegal immigration was planned. You could read about that in Genrespell, the Refrenchman's book, Uh oh, it was camping the Saints. A lot of these books that were considered science fiction were also considered futuristic, and you got to you got to figure out whether or not they knew something. I don't believe they pulled it out of their head or I think, like Philip K. Dick and a lot of other science fiction writers, they were probably privy to stuff and they and they did it. Like Asimov's The Winning Wing, which I think we're going through right now, this this immigration that happened. We didn't get stupid about keeping people out. I got nothing against Mexican's or any Latinos. But the point is is a front door to go through that everybody used. All right. Ross Bell's book talked about an overrunning of prosperous Western nations by worlders. I think that's very interesting and I paid attention to it. That was written in seventy five. Now, if I can digress for a second about ASIMO's The Winning do we ever talk about that?
Speaker 1: Do you know what do you mean by the winn Wing?
Speaker 2: All right? Asimov wrote a short story that was included in a collection of short stories I think entitled and Hold by Centennial Man in about seventy five. Asimov wrote this very short short story about scientists that were approached about altering the lip bolb protein of grain, so that some people who ate it would be killed, some would be sickened and rebound, some would be Okay. Now think about COVID. All right, Now you've got COVID, which none of us know how lethal REALI he is, because the numbers have been for the most part rigged. But the point is that you've got something that kills people, mostly the elderly and the weak. Some people get sickened, then they bounce back, and the younger don't have anything really happen to them. When I read the winn Wing, I said to myself, that's a very clever way to depopulate. So when COVID came around, I thought to myself, despite the fact that it's a nasty virus, it's man made, and it's doing what Asimov said the libroprotein alteration was doing in his book. Do I think asimwov was for this? No? Do I think that he may have gotten inside information? Yes, So what I'm saying is is that COVID nineteen is a depopulator. It is an absolute culture changer across the globe and is worse than it is. It really is, And if anybody remembers that try to pull this off with SARS back in around two thousand and I don't know, four or six, I can't remember, but I did a show on it then, and I did it off of Newsweek magazine. I mean it was so funny that it looked like it was a band magazine. They had this nurse or this female on the front cover, full face shot, eyeballs, absolutely agape mask on, and across the top of what would be her headdress, it said SARS.
Speaker 1: Right, So they tried to all the fear they laid on, the fear of death. They tried to change stuff. I don't remember it having that kind of effect as this.
Speaker 2: No, it fell on its face. But it was a dry run and I shouldn't have known it, and I did right.
Speaker 1: Fauci's been around for thirty years, so these guys have perfected it. And a lot of these guys are part of the cartel. They come out of Advisor and then go get on TV and sell vaccines. It's credible, like some of these people have to be tried. If there's justice in the world, there has to be kind of an independent court case. A bunch of a bunch of these people just shoving vaccines down the throat that don't really work and aren't that effective.
Speaker 2: There is enough justice in the world, so forget, they'll not be tried. Fauci also was a big scare manger in the whole HIV age thing where they are at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, act was super toxic too, They're giving it to babies, and that was a whole nother fear element too. I mean, I think HIV was legit. Certain people died, but there it was within a certain groups that really got affected by HIV, which is you know, intravenous drug users, homosexuals and such a Sorry.
Speaker 2: No, but they never made the connection that agent was caused by HIV, and the whole storm pulled away without making that conclusion of fact. But he was. But the point is he was there at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he has yeared decades of experience and how to getting involved in social engineering in my opinion. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean the thing is, I remember for all that I did, and I got into this just to find out the way things really were. I mean, I was a baby born in fifty one, and I was around men who came back from World War two in Korea and we're talking about a war and things done that I had never read about in my history books or heard about in my school, and that always bothered me. So it took too about what another fifty years to me to say, you know what, before I go, I'd like to find out what the real deal is. And I did, and it was more horrible than I thought it would be because things did not make sense to me then. But Americans are good people. They don't know what it is to be lost, you know, and they believe in their government because oh gee, our government doesn't propagandize us, and it does and understand you know when you work to me in an email, oh you mean foxes until the news to tell the truth, then move and tell the truth. They all just get it from the left and right and keep everybody at their throats. Meanwhile, we get cut down time at the time, if the time. You can't rely on presidents, you can't rely on anybody in federal government, and you can't rely on the media. The only time the media gives you the strange stories is before they catch it. Just like what happened at nine to eleven. You know, the truth was sold in the next forty eight hours, and then they got old doctored up right what it is today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, people said, hey, it looks like an explosion. Oh, this is it. There's explosions. People are making statements and then all got covered up within Yeah, like you said, forty eight hours, all those stories that came out, you know, we're gone.
Speaker 2: Well. What I thought was interesting also was when it came to alternative media, Alex Jones and his ILK just focused on New York because that was the big and bad thing. They didn't talk about DC, did not talk about Shanksville. And those two are the biggest stinkers that you've ever seen. I don't know if you've ever had Craig Ranking on your show from C I T.
Speaker 1: Sure I should.
Speaker 2: Should You should because I'll tell you what. That child put his foot on the ground and talk to people, and you can see it on his website and you can find I mean, the bottom line with that is no plane hit that building whatsoever, not even that supposed whatever that was, you know, a rocket or a small plane that was cg without a doubt. The Pentagon is ringed with video right as part of its protection system, and none of it was used, and they copped the video from outlining the stores so that nobody could touch that. That was a colossal, colossal farce, and so was Shanksville, absolutely unbelievable. Do you want me to I'll share a story with you, please do all right. I was riding my bike down here in Florida and Vince Victor Thorn called me up. They'll leave Victor Thorn and he said, listen, there was a woman who read our book. And when he meant by that was he made a book that was three quarters based on our shows that we did on nine to eleven because nobody was doing anything on nine to eleven. On the flight ninety three, and I'm like, okay, look, I'll get right home and we'll do a three away because he didn't have the ability to do a three interview. And he told me, he goes, look, I don't know what's going to happen. Because as the woman was talking to me, they were an elderly couple. He said, I could hear the husband in the background going you shouldn't be doing this, you shouldn't be doing this. So he didn't know there'd be a second tape. Well, I'm stall on my way back home. I getting set up. She didn't answer the phone. They were. Their names were Bob and Shirley. I forget their last names. I had written it down. It's a piece of paper long got into the landfill. But what she had said was, and if you take a look at the map of southwestern Pennsylvania, there is Ingrund Mountain Road I M G R U N D and you can see that there are several switchbacks, which means it is a steep hill. Okay, on what you would call the southeast side, there's a ball spot that's been there since that day. I don't know there's a ball spot there. But what I am saying is that she said that most people know that a plane went down on Ingram Mountain. The two of them drove up to see if they could reach it, and then the road was so rocky that they thought they may not be able to get out of there, so they only went a certain distance and then back down. But she said you could smell the fuel, smelt the fuel all night. She said there were trucks going in and out of that area. She assumed they were taking pieces of the plane away. Do I believe that there were people in there? No, I believe it was a remote like everything else was yeah. So she said that there was no doubt about the fact that the plane went down there. She also said that the city of New Baltimore, which is on the southeast side of Ingram Mountain near the turnpike, was yellow taped off and men in black suits were telling people to ship the hell up. Okay, And that also casts light on the fact that, you know, we heard all this stuff about Indian Lake Marina. How these people heard an explosion and they went outside their houses and they saw this stuff floating down. But just think of this. Nobody saw the plane go down except Lee per Ball, who said he saw it go down in that junkyard where he worked and that was his first day. Okay, if you take a look at that site, I always wondered, where did the ten ton engines go?
Speaker 1: Right? You know, there are almost things that always remained in those crashes, is an intact engine they usually don't fall apart, or animals, right, And.
Speaker 2: The same thing with the Pentagon. Craig said, Look, it was Craig tooked the two cops that were at the Pentagon at the same as SIKO station and they asked them, did you see a plane? They said yeah, and they said, we saw it on this side, being the left side of where they were, but that path of knockdown lampposts and stuff was on the opposite side of that. So what they saw was something big and made to look commercially like a plane, but it never impacted the Pentagon, and nothing impacted the Pentagon. I mean, when you take a look at the first photos, you've got what a two car garage size door opening?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? Nothing? Yeah? I can you look at your monitor? Is that Craig Ranky right there? Do you know what he looks like?
Speaker 2: No? I don't.
Speaker 1: I okay, well it's on YouTube, so I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Craig is a straight shooter. I mean once I just took liberty with a fact and he called me on it and I said, yeah, you're right, you're right. I mean, Craig is fastidious. But the thing you have to remember about the Pentagon too, is that you supposedly have one of those planes going through three rings the Pentagon, and then after the third ring is penetrated, there's no sign of a plane. So how does that happen? I mean, you get the softest part of the plane going in first, we have no size of the engines, and after three rings are and I might add very perfectly blown, which would make you think that they're shaped arges. You got no remains of the plane after the third ring. So what did his plane do go through three rings and disappear? I mean, it's just crazy. So the Pentagon and the Shanksville story. And the thing about the Shanksville story is this, if you used only the daily the New York Times on nine to twelve and nine thirteen, you'd find out how the stories can flict and how something has got to be wrong. Eleven people saw whatever that was Flight ninety three descend slowly, and then one party said, I saw a goose up over a mountain ridge, like it had to be pulled up because otherwise it would have hit the ridge. All right. None of them saw anything unusual about the cabin or cockpit. Edward felt who was the guy that was in the bathroom saying there was a bomb exploded. Well, guess why there was a bomb explode, That there'd be something streaming from the planet. The people on the ground saw nothing streaming. Okay. And by the way, if you're in a bathroom in a plane, you're like in a Faraday cage. Inside of Faraday cage, the chances of him having any connection is false. So, in other words, eleven people watch the plane descend, two of them saw it go over the mountain, but none of them saw it crash. It did crash, but they didn't see it, and they saw nothing streaming from it. And you can read that yourself in the New York Times. So felt story was bogus. Also, Elizabeth Hirsch, Elizabeth what was the last name of her?
Speaker 1: I can't I don't recollect, I don't know, all right.
Speaker 2: But the thing is she was talking to her husband, supposedly as he was telling her what was going on. But that's not possible either because and then, well, here's what happens. You said it was on a cell phone. If you read the nine to twelve New York Times, it was a cell phone. Jeremy Glick, I'm sorry, Jeremy, Jimmy click.
Speaker 1: That's right. And those cell phones didn't work from planes at that time too.
Speaker 2: That's right, because the technology was pointed downwards, not upwards. And the second thing is they're going through his own so fast he can't hold on to a to a connection at all. I was ever able to keep a connection going with a cell phone was when we were landing and we were below the towers. So anyway, she's talking about how this is going on and how she gets the police in on it, like what are they going to do in West Milford, New Jersey. However, in two thousand and four and Rita's Digests with Oprah on the cover, Elizabeth is revisited to talk about that day and parenthetically, and I'm saying this deliberately because it didn't sound like it was her vocabulary. It seemed like it was implanted in and she was, Oh, and no, it wasn't a cell phone. It was his seatback phone, right, all right?
Speaker 1: Wasn't all of those so called calls fake or had that element of staging to them? For even what was the other one that I think it was? What was the one? I think it was ninety three, and I think it was just ninety three, right, those are the ones that all had kind of fake things. If I remember, it's been a while.
Speaker 2: No, it has been a while. And yeah, I mean we supposedly had a phone call from oh, I don't know, a woman that was a personality on CNN or something like that.
Speaker 1: She was in the back of it, right, I remember her. She's the one who hit the Pentagon, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the thing is is like that phone, that phone doesn't stretch that far. I mean, of course did not go that far. So I mean as much as I don't wait, she was like ted somebody's wife who.
Speaker 1: Right, she was that lawyer's wife, if I remember.
Speaker 2: So, the thing is is that it is full of holes. And when I'm contesting without going on anymore than I could, even with Jamie McIntyre and his his first first two I guess reportages of what he saw. I mean, they stay away from them because it's got the biggest amount of holes that you could find. That's why everybody stays on the towers.
Speaker 1: Right. No, it's a good point. Yeah, very good point.
Speaker 2: Now do you want to if you want to do the towers, I'll tell you what I yes, okay, Yes. There is a guy by the name of James Kosher k Oi s O R. He was living in an apartment building in Jersey City, directly across from the towers. He was really rehabilitating from an operation, so it was a beautiful day. He goes downstairs to his friends and they're all yuck ended up and stuff. And one of them leaves to go to work and calls back to the house and says, do you see what's going on across the street? And they weren't. They weren't looking, I mean think, I mean, think what you may. Here's the towers on fire, and they're not. They're not watching, I mean because it's there all the time, you know what I mean, don't even watch. And they take a look across and they see one of the towers in flames. Well, Kosher goes ballistic because his wife is working at the Empire State Building. They turn the radio on. Nobody knows what's going on, and he's begging his wife to get across the huts and as fast as she can because he expected that the Empire Tower the State Building to be hit and he had reason to believe that. So here's where I'm going. He sent me the raw video on a VHS of what happened that day. He later on produced a DVD that was distill down. So I saw the first and I saw the second, but he catches on the video before you can see it. You can hear something coming up from the south of the Hudson and that would be the last plane that impacted I guess that would be why.
Speaker 1: The South one seventive at the south Tarrea.
Speaker 2: All right, so you can hear it before you see it. Now you can say it. You can say there were holograms. I don't care. All I know is at sound, it had mass and it put a hole in that building. And unfortunately, during that whole video you can see people jumping out. There were other explosions that took place throughout the building all while this was going on. He came to me, it was ten years after that he had shot the video, and he said, listen, can you help me get this thing marketed? Now. I didn't make any money on I didn't care. I had him on, that's all I did. And I just saw what he had. I had no problem with it. When I saw people take pieces of it from the Facebook, they ridiculed it. But it was absolutely bullshit that they were talking about. I mean it was it was obviously they were killing it. I don't care. Again, it was holograms and n but it was a plane. And what he said was what was interesting. And I think you might remember comments made in all the videos that are on YouTube that the plane didn't look like a commercial.
Speaker 1: Plane, right, Yes, I heard that, all right.
Speaker 2: And he said this, and he said he was was exaggerating because he just couldn't come up with something better. He said, that looks like assessma, that's what he says on the tape, but it can't be assessed. And we realize it. But it wasn't the size of a commercial airplane. And you've heard probably that declaration from a worker of I don't know, from one of the airlines who was in the street in New York that day saying it, but it doesn't look like a you know, a seven fifty seven, right.
Speaker 1: It didn't have the markings too, if I remember, it was mostly silver, so it didn't have the look of a commercial plane with the you know, all of the painting and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Well that's what always struck me too, because I mean, the second plane impacting it was just like, I don't know, would you call it like some kind of marine grain or something like that.
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah, like an off silver m.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't look like it. But the thing wasn't the size either. So there again you have something going on there. And and here's where I'm going with all of this. Here's what happened. Groups formed groups, and they got into well, was there a plane? Wasn't there a plane? I loved Dave from Blint nine to eleven, but I'll tell you what, he's killed more interviews than a lone ranger, honest to God.
Speaker 1: And it went on for years too, like and that was the core. If you didn't believe this, then it was actually very illogical. But if you didn't believe this, everything else you said was nullified or right gone, right now structure, which is nonsense.
Speaker 2: And I asked people, and I did this with the Utikins nine eleven truth, and they they didn't. They just laid it out for people as to what happened. They didn't get into whether they were planes and no planes. If you want to lose an audience fast who might be wanting to listen it to you because they think maybe you're telling the truth, you tell them that there's no planes there, they're gone.
Speaker 1: Well, I can just to interrupt Keith, there was a woman on the ground at the second plane who was literally walking down the street minding her own business. And a piece this is a factual story. You can go find it. A piece of the landing gear flew out of the building of one seventy five and hit her and she became paralyzed. She had to go to the I don't remember what the final outcome was, but she got hit really hard with a piece of the wreckage and you can go look that up. So if that actually happened, that means that either something real hit the tower or those floors had been set up with a fake thing that nobody saw and shot out through an explosion, A piece of a landing here from some type of plane, right, which is exact part is not believable.
Speaker 2: And what happened was it was like Uncle Remus and the tar patch. You know, people come buy and they get caught in this discussion and they never emerge from it, and the results of it most likely is, oh, it's all bullshit, and it's not because the United States has a history of allowing this to happen, and they did allow it to happen on that day. Now, I'll tell you another story. A guy from Tom Scott Walker who was on twice. He's out there somewhere. I caught him just before he was moving out of Louisiana. But Tom Scott Walker was an architectural photographer who was living up in Woodstock, New York, a place I know very well to work in the city, and he thinks he got invited to a seminar, if you will, by the Rockefellers. And the gist of this whole thing was the Rockefellers were pissed off because they were being told by the EPA that after years of the towers being up and buffeted twenty four to seven seriously by trade winds that come up from the coast, that the building was being corrupted so that the fulkrim or the friction point would be around the tenth or twelve four. But the point was is that they were going to go down sooner or later, and rocket.
Speaker 1: They were full, they had to be refitted because they were full of asbestos too, is my understanding, all right, which would have been a massive cost. Right.
Speaker 2: So so Rockefeller was like, no, we're not doing this. You know, I'm not paying for it to be deconstructed. So just keep that in mind. The other thing I would say to you was this delay in explosives or to do any kind of work on the towers was no worse than it was than nineteen sixty two when I think it was the threat of Hurricane Camille. I think it was Camille in sixty two. The thing was, they knew that a lot of the tall buildings there would be at risk. So what they did was they sent workmen into the core. Now, once you're in the court you're not seeing you know what I mean, It's like a sleeve inside the building. And they they went into that building whatever was there at the time, I don't know, the Empire, State Building, the City Courts building perhaps, but they went in and shored up the internals of these buildings in anticipation of Camille, you know, kick an ass up there. Nobody knew they were there. My point is, and by the way, Camille did not pose the threat they thought it would, but the buildings was still short up and nobody knew about it. My point is, with the towers, you could have people. All you got to have is just the uniform and the tag and you get in and you're inside there. You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't they say that there were people reported there were people around the towers before nine to eleven, that there were weird things retrofitting or people back and so some people had stated that if I remember correctly, and I think there were pictures from before nine to eleven sometime in that two thousand and one area of workmen taking pictures through there, so some of that became public. But yeah, I mean it's a huge it's a huge, massive, you know, set of buildings. So it's not like a small seven foot story building seven foot tall, you know, seven story building. There's just tons of people there there, and then we can get the building seven, which doesn't fit into the narrative too.
Speaker 2: But once you get inside the core, you're not seen. Right, that's workman area only, So it's not a big deal. And we're not talking about laying in bombs. We were talking about whatever they're using at the time, Plasco whatever. So it isn't like it's a you know, there's any kind of logistical problem whatsoever. That could have been in there for a month or two more wouldn't met anything. They just they just disappear. And I mean we're talking about two towers when about what five went down? Right, Yeah, there's more than those two. They always just say the twin towers, but there's a lot more going on. That whole complex was blown up. I think six had a huge hole in it. There's all kinds of things going on there.
Speaker 1: People. There's I think one of those early the Nowday Brothers videos. After they filmed eleven plane eleven hitting the buildings, they did some other filming underneath the towers, and I'm pretty sure that there were multiple explosions heard if I remember correctly, I have to go back and listen to that.
Speaker 2: Well they were, I mean you can even see them to this day. I mean I saved a lot in his video, which now is on a computer that it'll longer exists, so they're gone. But I mean you had Woollie Morelli, I believe, who was a workman. There was a real New York guy, and he was talking about being seven floors down in the shanty where they would dress for the work that day, and he says he was blown from one side of the building to the other, and they thought that something had fallen off some kind of dock down there. I mean, we would be absolutely amazed by what kind of activity goes on below ground in these towers. I mean, it's like a city unto itself.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been in some of them and it's uncomfortable, but it's it's amazing. But the thing is Morelli said, yeah, you know, he got blown from one side of the shanty to the other, and they heard that a plane hit up top. Well I can understand him saying, okay, let me put two and two together. But the point is that whatever happened on the you know, one hundred and fortieth floor or sodianth floor would not knock him loopy seventh floors down. What that was about was blowing the towers off their moorings so they would not be connected to the ground any longer. But he didn't know. But you can still listen to him and what he had to say. So I mean again, story about planes knocking down to towers is.
Speaker 1: Bogus, totally bogus, absolutely bogus. And they think there were firemen who like the towers were going down, and they were running down the stairs and they got to like the fourth or second floor, and the towers literally they looked up and they weren't there, so they didn't collapse upon them, but like they should have with this force of like pancaking. But they literally got to like the second or third floor and looked up through the stairwell and there was no building like so something very strange happened.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that was a latter company seven. If I remember when the guy goes and all this bullshit was boom boom, boom, you know that stuff. Yeah, something was going on. And when they showed some of the street scenes from the tower, you know, flat on the on the on the avenue, they did include the sound because because the sound gave away that it was a precursor to the collapse. In other words, all you see is the collapse. You don't hear the booms. And that's what that's what the fireman was talking about.
Speaker 1: And I mean I had on what was his name, William? Oh you remember that one, William? I don't know which one. I listened to a lot of your a lot of your shows, but I can't remember the individual ones. But I remember listening to a lot of nine to eleven stuff. The icons for nine to eleven truth, I remember very well listening to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy came on, who Here's what happened. This guy comes on Alex Jones, but Alex steps on him so much. I can't hear this guy answer questions in the full and as I'm sitting there and I don't mean to bang on Alex. I mean I think he sucks and I think he's part of the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I agree with that. I mean, also, his interview style is terrible. He talks over his guests constantly all the time.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the name hunt William William? Okay, well, the mine's a terrible thing to lose.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so there's a William on your formerly on your show. He was on. I'm like, I got to talk to this guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't listen to this. This is, like, you know, just a bad interview. And I called him up and I had him on and he was on like two three times, and he was talking about what was going on there. He's out of he was out of Pennsylvania. He was called out the second day and they amassed at Caden Point or somewhere near Staten Island Liberty Island to be brought in when they finally a clear way enough crap to let other E m T units come in. And it was he that said, you know, I looked at I looked at firemen they were talking to men in suits, and turned absolutely white. He said, So they were and here's where I want to go with this. Also with that story about Bob and Shirley and New Baltimore be in the city southeast of of the cress site and right near the Pennsylvania Turnpike. They said that that people were being talked to and just told basically shut up. So I mean, don't don't think that the suits weren't there and enforcing, you know, to ed it. And that's why, you know, poor old Bob probably didn't last Shirly to come on the second time. I'm sorry because I never got a chance to talk to her or record that. And I mean that, you know again that sounds like bullshit, like you know, it never happened, but it did. I mean for Victor to call me up and say, listen, where are you? Can you help me out? And I'm like, yeah, all right, I can just stopped my bike and rode back home and we couldn't get it done and she wouldn't talk again. He did definitely write a story on it with pseudonyms. But the point of the matter is is that people know that nothing dumped, nothing dumped at the nine to eleven Shanksville site. Nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's incredible. It wasn't Victor Thorne up There? Wasn't he in Pennsylvania in that area?
Speaker 2: Well, he, Victor and Lisa lived in a near state college was pretty much dead center of Pennsylvania. But they were able to, you know, pretty much take off in you know, in a minute, and they went down there. I looked on Google and and I looked at it. If you look at inground Mountain Road and you do follow it to its apex, and of course you look at two D. So it's it's you got to not use your imagination, but you got to make some exceptions. And you can see that there is a scar on the southeast side of what would be the peak. It's still there. It was there in two thousand and one. It's still there to this day. Whether it was a burn, which I would assume it was, or whatever, it still exists. Nothing else does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's crazy. Victor Thorne died, decided to kill himself right during Hillary Clinton's campaign for the presidency.
Speaker 2: Right. I don't know when he did it. I only know that he did do it. And I'll only say this. I enjoyed working with Vic there.
Speaker 1: He was thorough.
Speaker 2: I did not know him to be.
Speaker 1: At all.
Speaker 2: Playing fast and loose with the truth. But I also know he had some monsters.
Speaker 1: He did it not his real name either, I mean, yeah, so that's a loss. He wrote a ton of books. I know that he was doing a lot of trying to do, you know, honest research.
Speaker 2: So yes he did. In fact, I'll tell you what, when you talk about the old days of this whole nine to eleven stuff, I only came into it in two thousand and two. Harry and I started our show in March of two thousand and two. I started to get interested in the fall of two thousand and one, even before nine to eleven, but not really to a point where I wanted to do anything about it. As I said, I was visiting friends on September eleventh in two thousand and one, and I just I just looked at the collapse, you know, at my mother's friend's house, and I said, it looks like in controlled demo.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's it, you know.
Speaker 2: And I went home and the next day, yeah, it was the next day. It was a Sunday. The New York Times comes out with all these schematics and these great stories, and I'm like, how in the world can you know what the hell happened? When the National Transportation Safety Board takes about three weeks to see boom, you know what, I mean, they had an all set up, and I'm like, that's not right. And I got a friend that was flying for Continental, you know, and I mean, he's my best friend. If I did not know him all my life, he might not have been tolerant of me. But he had to admit it was a little strange. But I didn't do anything with it. In fact, this I flew out out on the very first flight that was released from Tampa, from Newark to Tampa, and they were like, I'll tell you what. There were cops all over the place with German shepherds and everything. I mean, it was like being in like East Germany nineteen fifty one. So I mean, I look at a friend of mine, I'm going I'm going to suppose it's probably the safest day to fly the whole year.
Speaker 1: Probably, yeah, probably after that. I remember flying in October of two thousand and one. It was very safe. Well we landed. Everybody clap so that was you know something else. I mean, it's just incredible. You did so much work working. Do you know where people can find your old nine to eleven shows, because I think the Olympic files or something that is still collected online.
Speaker 2: Right. I never put up one of them. Other people did. I didn't stop them. They didn't answer for permission. They don't have to because I was out in public domain. So I wasn't going to get like that. Whatever's out there is out there. That's all I know. I mean, even to this day. And I will tell you, like yesterday, I got a file sent to me that I did with Dave McGowan in backup Programmed to Kill, and I had I had no idea. I I gave my archives to my former webmaster who succeeded Angie, who was absolutely outstanding. So and I've lost contact, so I don't. I never know what's out there.
Speaker 1: You had, Thinker b Eaton, you had a lot. Your domain is still available right now. But I remember all that stuff, you know, because I was I was definitely a listener.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently hit one of these. Apparently I got like four hundred and seventy some up on radio for all that's right.
Speaker 1: I think it's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that they're active though, No, I mean I was fortunate, you know, I got lost for a point there where I did some of cult shows and stuff like that, which I just felt I had to do just because you know, it was it was a buffet, and I realized my heart wasn't it and I really didn't like these people. And what it came down to was when I went back to the podcast, I got serious about this, and I mean, I know we're running out of time, but I mean, why do you like to hear this or not? William? I mean not you, but you know your listeners. It made me understand the Bible was true and that we are headed for a very rocky time. We are now into it. I thought it would have been militarily instigated, but they used COVID to do it. They've got people scared and running. They've got them in clotches like you see in Twilight Zone where they hate the people who have the light, you know what I mean. And I realize now that this is the time being a chicken at heart that I would have liked to have missed. But apparently I'm not gonna unless my ticker gives out sooner than I expect, which I'll be completely fine with. But I mean, they're at the door. Now we have been promised by depopulationists and Satan's minions about bringing to the people a new feudalism. You can read the Who's the play, right, oh, man, George George Bernard Shaw. Yes, if you remember that unbelievable, unbelievable quote about you will be fed and you will be clothed, and if you cannot live in that, you know you'll be killed in a kindly manner.
Speaker 1: Right. No, here's a total eugenicist. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I'll tell you what. If people are gonna take notes, you can go to Galton G. A. L. T O N dot Org and you can hit on a seminar. I don't have it up in front of me. You can hit on a seminar in which H. G. Wells and kind of go back and forth. And it's really chilling because for the most part H. G. Wells, who we always look as a pretty groovy SIY writer right, says listen, we'll do what the Romans do will kill the hindmost so, frankly, if you not up the snuff coming out of the uterine the canal, they'll just kill you because they just don't want to bother with you right.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you know that George Bernard Shaw was one of the persons who first talked about the use of the gas chamber?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here can I I'll read you this quote. A part of eugenic politics would finally land us an extensive use of the lethal chamber. A great many people would have to be put out of existence simply because it wastes other people's time to look after them. That's George Bernard Shaw lecture to the Eugenics Education Society, port in the Daily Express, March fourth, nineteen ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, and that's why it resonates so much more with me. Now Now, I mean, you hear these personages that pop up from from Europe, like Schwab and stuff, and it's the same stuff. It's like it's never gone away. I mean, these people, even the royals of Europe who we look at as buffoonery, are not buffoonery. They think they're Myravengeans and they're in the line of Christ and right there you go, there you go. And the fact is that they know what's best. And I'll tell you what, truthfully, it's it is the old Roman Empire kept intact, and they are going to rise up again when the time is right, and that time is happening now. And I mean when I see the commercials that are out there now, I mean it's absolutely chilling what they're promoting and and we're headed for that period. So I mean in our school districts with it takes the village to raise a child, which always gave me the creeps, and rightfully so, I mean what you're looking at. You know, if people at the ten planks of the Communist Manifesto, you'd find out that like nine of them have already been inculcated here. And it's for a reason. I mean, it's not anything about you know, Russians or anything like that. It's got to do with control. And these people for centuries have promised us a new feudalism and that's where we're hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it goes back to Curley talking about people with the quiet wisdom of the cattle, talking about neo feudalist aristok roccy whatever word. He is not an aristocracy but an aristo something. But yeah, so he's using these words like, yeah, I want an aristocratic revolution.
Speaker 2: You knows well, even if you're really play it in the Republic. I mean, what he says is that, you know, the children have to be separated from the parents and brought out into the countryside and taught by the philosopher kings. So there's always that element out there, and it's here again, and it's because as it comes from the dark side, and it will stay until the time comes when Christ will return. And one of the reasons why I'm so out of the loop these days is because I spend whatever time I do pretty much in the Bible, because it because I see it completely as the truth, and I see it so much so as a sad to the wounds that we collect living in today's society, because I mean I wake up some mornings and I had look outside and go like, who are these people? Right?
Speaker 1: I'm getting nasty or nastier. I mean, it's pretty nasty when I was younger. Now it's super nasty. If you say the wrong thing, they'll come after your job, your livelihood. It's bad. It's like, well, body snatchers and vision of the body snatchers.
Speaker 2: Now, well, well, the problem is and there's another thing. Orwell told us this was coming when Orwell wrote nineteen eighty four, he knew exactly what was happening. Orwell was sitting at the same table as the Fabians and others in what would be social engineering. And if you read nineteen eighty four we should be taught in Tolly sci and not in English, you'd realize that what he was telling us was true. I mean, changing the.
Speaker 1: Past, destroying it, yeah, destroying language, everything, It's all there, so you know it has happened.
Speaker 2: I consider Orwell or Eric Blair a good guy. Huxley somewhat, but the two of them together kind of filling a lot of gaps as to what's happening now. And then when you look at other books. And I'm going to tell you that Mike getting started on this had a lot to do with going to a graduate program up in Godard College and my thesis was science fiction writers of the mid fifties and why they predicted as much gloom for the coming century as they did.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you what, I think. It didn't make for great reading, but it was certainly right on the head right pression. Yeah, absolutely, it's grim. Look at the Look at the news today, look at the corporate media. It's literally trying to kill you with misinformation. Literally trying to kill people during COVID and all this other stuff. I mean, it's just incredible. Like you would think that your tax dollars are something we go to something else, but you you don't get that. I mean, I got a couple of questions for you. One is you've had so many great guests, like Dave McGowan Alan Watt, who recently passed away, which is a lost. A lot of people don't know the name of Alan Watts, Yeah, which is a loss because he was really the one of the first people who was talking about kind of the scientific dictatorship and the eugenicists and things like that. Can you talk a little bit about Alan Watt?
Speaker 2: Uh? We re both. I will miss Dave McGowan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, me too. I wish he was here.
Speaker 2: He just he's just excellent researcher and had a What I love about people is when they had a self deprecating sense of humor. I think that's so great. You know that they don't take themselves seriously. And he was a personality. And I mean, I'm not gonna tell you this, not a day that goes by, This is probably not a week that goes by that I don't think about it. In fact, somebody sent me just two days ago a video an audio of me and and doing a program to kill Alan Watt was dismersed because he supposedly ripped off somebody else's research. I don't know that's true or not, but I'll only speak to Alan as a person that was good with his time and a straight shooter. And yes, he was very very interesting to discuss things with, and we had a pretty good thing going. I'll also tell you that real favorites of mine were.
Speaker 1: I mean, think think about it. Because Alan Watt also was one of the first pre internet guys. I think that he was writing his manuals and his scripts and printing him out through a printer, so he was very much kind of like a pre internet pamphleteer. So he was really trying to get the word out. So I think he just died this year. I don't think he was. I think he was, you know, in his in his older years. But yeah, I used to listen. I went through a phase where I listened to him all the time, like I learned from him when I needed to learn, and kind of moved on.
Speaker 2: Well, he was a very gracious guest, and of course he had, you know, the brogue, which makes him easy to listen to, and he was he was always there for me and I have no problem with him whatsoever. Andrew Colvin with another one. We did a series of one year, we did every one. This is the Month that was, which is based off any only show. This is the week that was? Uh, and that was a big deal. And also, oh my god, I feel so bad about this. Uh.
Speaker 1: Gordon Comstock. I used to listen to you in Comstock all the time. Who are ye?
Speaker 2: God? Definitely without without a problem. Yes. And Eric the Blacksmith, Yeah, you had some good ones.
Speaker 1: And I did that show with about Hollywood. We talked about Hitler too. His name was I can't remember now. See my memory is.
Speaker 2: Not that good at all.
Speaker 1: Also, Adam go rightly, Adam go rightly. Yeah, I just talked to him this year. Just published a new book. I don't know if you know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did. He put out a movie. Also.
Speaker 1: He's busy, but he did.
Speaker 2: Something that was really interesting. I see what's out there? My wife showing me what's out there on YouTube. That's scary. Kind of Daniel ben name.
Speaker 1: And Kowski, Yeah, I remember ben Kowski. He was kind of he wasn't he a magic a literal like, uh, magician or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to that extent, Yeah, he he was. But but I have to tell you also, I'm just looking at this now, and Joanne showed this to me. I did, I think the only existing interview with James Montgomery.
Speaker 1: James Montgomery, you talk of reference him all the time too, right, we're far fre.
Speaker 2: I did a two hour and twenty eight minute interview with the informer who has passed away, and Montgomery. Montgomery was really audio shy, he really didn't want to do anything. Mostly we just interviewed, we just emailed, but he did come out for this interview. Montgomery was a little less emotional than the informer, and I tended to kind of lean toward Montgomery about and this has got to do with the truths of America and all that other stuff.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Larry, Larry the Contractor, was that right, Larry the contract Larry the Contractor guy, show twelve episodes on Nazism, that's right.
Speaker 2: And then I, you know, I did a lot of books because I worked in a library and I saw some books that were going to get thrown out with donations and this that's the reason why the word doesn't get out. And it's because they are what they are. I mean, they're they're a little bit, you know, to the lift of right or whatever you want to call it, and they don't make it into the stacks. But I took them and I did shows on him. One of them was The Ominous Parallels by Leonard Peakoff, who was a professor at Hunter College, and he called it right on the money. He wrote a book in nineteen eighty two, the Ominous Parallels The End of Freedom in America, and he likened our culture to the Nazi culture because you can, you can substitute the word Nazism for statism. Okay, yes, and I'm going to say this much. Okay, I have no problem living in the United States. I have no angst against it. I have no powerful feelings one way or the other. This is where I was born, this is where I paid taxes, this is where I lived. But this culture is turning back and they use COVID to do it. Now you can imagine what it's like, you know, in a twilight zone. If they find out one of you aren't vaccinated, you're going to get stoned, you know. On the city's cringes. That's what it's about. Patriotism is statism, and it's unthinking. It's just reacting. And that's what Peacock was trying to say. In the End of Freedom in America, theonymous carrells it doesn't take much to get people to start to turn like a bunch of star dogs. And I see that happening here. And the one thing that really upsets me is like, as you know, I mean, I played ball for a lot of years. I was a coach as an umpire. I like athletics because it was released. But in today's day and age, all these shows that are out there are really rotting social change. And I don't mind that athletes have the onions, and I don't mind that talking heads have opinions socially, but you know what, when I'm watching sports, I want to watch sports. You guys have enough platforms to do your thing elsewhere. But this is a very insidious conveyor of culture. What's going on right now, and it's happening with sports and entertainment.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. It's all politicized. Everything's politicized, the numbers are politicized everything. It should really scare the living daylight tip of people. We're not that free. We talk about the land of the free, home of the brave, that that should just be stripped, that axiom should be stripped away from this country permanently because it does not apply. We're very little freedoms left and it's definitely not the home of brave in my opinion.
Speaker 2: And I agree with you. And the thing is they'll make the people want it, that's the whole thing, and that they're being manipulated into wanting this. You know, That's why I always said a democracy. Well you know this yourself. Democracy is a bad word. I mean, it's it's it's not positive. Yes, all you have to do is get the mob on your side, and you get him on your side, you'll have the the critical mass to get what you want done and you'll call freedom. And it's not freedom.
Speaker 1: It's not for him.
Speaker 2: If bmocracy is not for him. Yeah, Well, the more people talk about freedom, you can guess one thing, the less you get right.
Speaker 1: I totally one hundred percent agree with that. And when they talk about democracy, uh, and they do it now in this context, it really is about mobocracy. Were in the country and its founding was not democratic. It is a representative republican. So they were afraid of democracy. They wrote about it all the time, and so all the old Greek philosophers as well were afraid of the mob. So when they talk about it today, the mob is ruling a lot of stuff, a lot of these like Chauvin or whatever. What he did was bad, but he did. I don't think he intentionally murdered that guy who was on drugs. And I think the force of the mob influenced the proceedings in a negative way. And you know, I feel sorry for George Floyd. I feel sorry for Showping too well.
Speaker 2: The thing is is that they don't This is not coming by happenstance. It's being orchestrated and every opportunity that presents itself, because they always do, it's being manipulated in a certain way. I mean, you know, and I'm sorry. You can call me racist if you want to. I'm just observing this. But I mean, I'm looking at TV now and if if you came from Mars and we're watching TV, you think that like three quarters of the country was black, Yeah, that's true. I mean, you know that rubs up your back, you know, fine, I mean all I'm saying is that I was alive for the sixties and I know how bad things were there, and they were bad, but the Jim Crow days are over, and it's after a while. It's like, if you're not going to get it done with all the bricks that they're still out there since affirmative Action, and I know this, I guess it's gonna piss people off. It's like, well, what do you want. I mean, you can have seven thousand out of eight thousand actors on TV being black. That's not gonna help the black population, you know what I mean, It's gonna help the seven thousand actors who are black. So I mean it's if it ain't fixed, they ain't gonna get fixed. And as much as we say about our country that we're together, we're not.
Speaker 1: No, we're not.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of the future is going to be very room the next couple of decades. I'm about it. It's opposite of optimistic. You can imagine.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you, bro, Yeah, I mean you have children.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: It's only I and my wife. But what I see happening now, it's not look anything that media does, and media is brought out to by the same people who run the politicians, right all they are. I mean, people get pissed off about Biden. I couldn't care less the stinks Bush stank Obamas that it doesn't matter. All we are are script readers. If this country's going to go socialism, they need a Democrat, so they're going to use somebody. Joe Biden in Pennsylvania is an absolute laughing stock. This guy's guy's hands on more girls tits than you've ever seen. I'm serious, Go look on YouTube. I mean, it's just a joke. Do I care about them? No, that I care about Clinton?
Speaker 1: No, not a liar.
Speaker 2: But these are the people that are put up there to sell the script. That's what they are. They're salespeople. And so the whole idea of a Democrat and Republican is strictly to keep people at each other's throats. And it's never been worse than it is now. And in the meantime we go down the tubes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's it's not looking good. I mean, it's not what I mean. Do you have a curate so much experience and wisdom with all your shows and all that writing when you're going back and looking through the Bible. Now, can you share kind of what your conclusions are. I mean, I know that you're a Christian, but like in your current times, in my life, I go back to the Bible and I go, oh, my gosh, this is true, this is true. I didn't understand that. Yeah, I mean, do you have those kind of moments.
Speaker 2: How without adapt I mean when we first began the show, I really didn't want to do a lot of cult stuff. But people seem to really like it, you know, and I get it because it's like spooky and stuff like that. But I wanted to get away from it. And then Harry said to me, you know, we're getting to churchy and I'm like, well, you know, that's the way it is. And I'm not going to say that led to our splitting, but I still realized more and more that what I was seeing about the New World Order is congruent with statements takeover of a plant for whatever period of time, and so I, you know, I have no problem whatsoever. I mean, people aren't deep into the Bible. I mean, you read the New Testament. I think you don't understand exactly what's going on. And I you know, in a way I didn't and then I did, and I'm like, and that's when I turned the show to being you know, pro Bible. I mean, look, there are a lot of biblical comment out there, all right, but here's the one thing. Get yourself a Tindall, a KJV or Geneva Bible and read it. Don't let anybody tell you what the Bible says. You read it for yourself. What'll take care of the rest. And so, yes, William, I mean be honest with you. Right now, I'm in that stage now where I'm nesting with the Bible because my time has come and it ain't good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that, man. I mean, you've just done such great work and you know, I really appreciate that. What uh, you know, what do you look like for you as far as like where can people reach out to you? Do you have social media? Is there something like a website? I mean I know that you're kind of still chatting with some of your old pals, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean all I use is email, And since you brought this up, I'm gonna lay it on you. If anybody wants to.
Speaker 1: Get to me should email you. That's fine, because I get a lot of emails, so you can send it to me William Ramsey Investigates at gmail dot com, and I will forward it to Keith if anybody wants to reach out to them. I mean, we're in ninety minutes.
Speaker 2: I'll let you go.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you'd like to add? Anything I missed before we wrap up this discussion about really interesting topics nine to eleven false flags?
Speaker 2: Pretty much all the truth is a lie. That's pretty much what it comes down to. If you want to find the truth, you're going to have to go beyond what's out there as far as history books, textbooks. I mean, we've been propaganda as pretty well. As much as we make fun of countries as such as Russia and North Korea, everybody works their people, and so do we. We're no different in that matter. If there's anything that we've had is prosperity and it's more freedom, there's no two ways about it. But they're shrinking, and the whole idea what's going on now is to make all the countries the same. We're all going to be treated equally and equally as dogs, and that's all there is to it until Christ comes again. We're going to see the hard side of life. And I'm sorry, but this is around the cavalry income they say this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll only be on the return of Jesus Christ. So again it's the great physic Goth. Go check out his stuff. I put the I'll put the link to Radio for All dot net. And I also know a couple of places on YouTube that uploaded a lot of your old stuff too, so I'll put those in the show notes. And if anybody wants to reach out to Keith, they can send me an email. But Keith, thanks so much for your time. Man, I really appreciate you. I appreciate your work too.
Speaker 2: Listen, I I appreciate the fact that you were as ambitious as you were to get me back on. I didn't mean to be like that, but I got like a little situation here, and and secondly, you know that honestly, I know that you're grateful for me putting you on in the early days, definitely, and you know I do like talking to you.
Speaker 1: So yeah. Likewise, man, it's great, great to be with you and talk with you again. And persistence pays off, you know. I'm determined. That's why I get these guests. They just give in, just give up after send an email, after email, they don't have a choice. Hey, if I go on, he'll go away. That's kind of so it's worked for me. Butt Thanks so much, Keith. Take there, having a great day, all right, brother? You don't don't don't. Yeah, thanks, don't, don't hang up, don't go anywhere.