Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on jr R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page, brought to you by Kaufin and Lind Injury Attorney. Speaking of injuries, the Magic just can't get a break, Bulldog. Bad news for the Magic.
Speaker 3: We found out yesterday that Pallo ban Karo, their star player, has been diagnosed with a torn right oblique abdominal muscle that he's gonna be out indefinitely. His return to play will depend on how he responds to treatment. He's going to be reevaluated in four to six weeks. In other words, he's out at least four to six weeks, probably longer. Not good news for the Magic. Obviously, he was playing like an All NBA player. He just scored a team high thirty one in their last game against the Bulls. That came two days after Pallo became the young youngest player in franchise history record fifty points four nights ago. So again, huge, huge loss for the Orlando Magic. But this is I mean, this is a chance to see the Magic always talk about how deep their roster is and now we get to see here's a little prediction for you. The Frons A the Franz is gonna earn that two and twenty million dollar contract extension he signed during the off season. We will see the Fronds carry the team over the next two months, and he too will emerge as an all star and keep the Magic in playoff contention.
Speaker 2: I would like to pack it.
Speaker 1: I said it to Pat earlier in the show. I said, hopefully the Frans will get in there. Give me an ay. I hopefully the Frons will carry them to make it in the playoffs. And then then we have Palo just put some duct tape on the old league and come back in, you know, say.
Speaker 2: Hey, Thursday night football, What the hell? The Jets top the Texans?
Speaker 3: The Jets. The Jets were actually favored in that game. I don't know why, but they were. I guess the wise guys up in Vegas knows something. Yeah, they went twenty one to thirteen. If you haven't seen the catch that Garrett Wilson of the Jets made, I mean it was it was. It was Odell Beckham Junior. Like, wow, he one handed catch in the back of the ends.
Speaker 2: Z stabbed it, yeah, stabbed.
Speaker 3: It looked like he was originally ruled out of bounds and then they replayed it and his shin just got in. It appeared. Plus I think the rest were thinking, like, hey, that was such a great catch we got we gotta we gotta just say it.
Speaker 2: Was good and let's avoid a riot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jets win. Aaron Rodgers throws three touchdown passes. They'd lost five straight games, so some good news for the Jets. By the way, another one of those blunder plays last night. I don't know if you guys were watching, but one of the Jets receivers, Malakaik Warley, all right, he takes a little reverse from Aaron Rodgers, goes nineteen yards for a touchdown, but he drops the ball before he crosses a goal line so he can start celebrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many times have we seen this movie?
Speaker 1: And how do you do that when you're a pro player making that much money?
Speaker 3: Right? Right? So football this weekend, obviously, the big game in Orlando, the space game, UCF against Arizona. UC it's actually favored again. They were favored last week by against BYU. They're favored by six and a half against Arizona. Arizona not playing well either, they've lost four in a row. U CFS lost five in a row. Gus Malzon made all of those changes this week, so we'll see if that works. Yeah, if I were a bet man, I would certainly take the six and a half. I just don't trust you CF right now. But hopefully they can get back on track, win three of the last four and get to a bowl game. North Carolina's at FSU. Who cares about that game? You see FSU's one in seven. Duke at Miami. Miami's favored by twenty and a half.
Speaker 2: Yes, coming back to you know, you got to keep an eye on this one. I know why you're like, oh whatever, Now you keep an eye on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially the way Miami has been playing a lot of close games this year.
Speaker 2: Hey dog, are you going to the cocktail party?
Speaker 3: The dog will be at the cocktail party tomorrow. Georgia against Florida. Georgia favored by fourteen and a half. Watch out for this game as well. George is not as dominant as they've been in the past. They struggled to beat Kentucky. Florida clauberd Kentucky. Georgia struggled to beat Mississippi State, Florida, Clauwberd Mississippi State. Now Georgia, of course is coming off that went over Texas, So we'll see if the Gators can hang close in this game. I think it's gonna be close within the fourteen and a half. I still think Georgia will probably win, but watch out for this game as well.
Speaker 2: All Right, we'll talk more college football with Mark Daniels to play by play voice of our UC if nights, he'll huddle up with us in the final hour of the show. What other pro games does the dog have circled this weekend? Well, the Bucks are playing the Chiefs. That's the big game within the state of Florida. The Chiefs are still unbeaten. The Bucks obviously banged up, both of their receivers still out. We'll see if the Bucks can hang with the Chiefs. The Dolphins play the Bills. They don't have much luck when they play the Bills. That's Buffalo, so hey, watch out for this. By the way, if the Dolphins lose this game, I wouldn't be surprised if Tyreek Hill is traded at the trade deadline on Tuesday, because the Dolphins will be two and six and they might start building toward the future if they lose this game. My Jags take on the Eagles. Eagles should take care of the Jags fairly easily. So those are the three big in state games. A couple of other games to watch. Denver at Baltimore, Denver plays playing surprisingly well. In Detroit at green Bay your meatheads and I'm interested. I'm interested to see old Joe Flacco starting this weekend. The Colts are playing the Vikings and the Colts are still in the playoff hunt. They're starting Joe Flacco because they don't think Anthony Richardson is good enough to take them to the playoffs. So we'll see what happens Magic in Cleveland tonight. We'll see how that goes. It'll be the first test, you know, since since then and then Lightning are in Minnesota. Do we want? Is anything happening From the F one desk, we got the hold.
Speaker 3: On hold on Orlando Cities in the playoffs tonight playoffs. Yeah, they're They're at Charlotte. They can close out Charlotte tonight. If they close out Charlotte tonight in the best of three, they're probably going to be playing enter Miami next week.
Speaker 1: Which'll be in that one Sunday if.
Speaker 2: It happens.
Speaker 3: Inner Miami inter Miami plays Saturday night. I think in their playoff.
Speaker 2: Guys, hey, uh so that F one desk do they have any kind of insight as to who's gonna win a South Polo Brazil on Sunday?
Speaker 3: Or looking online right now?
Speaker 2: I mean yes, of course we do.
Speaker 1: Back to back, back to back. A guy name it rhymes with fines but it's signs.
Speaker 2: Thank you, F one desk and high tech. Do you hear that?
Speaker 1: How big?
Speaker 2: The revel is a time yes, short track at Martinsville on Sunday afternoon for NASCAR.
Speaker 3: Shortest track in the circuit, and it's the last race before the Championship four next week in Phoenix, So there's gonna be some banging to get into the final four. Uh. I'm predicting Kyle Larson wins.
Speaker 2: This week, of course.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bullhogyankey, host of Open Mic on AM seven forty in FM ninety six ninety game weekday mornings on at Jason doesn't he takes a few minutes to cover the sports page here on JRR. Thanks to Kaufman and lend, you.
Speaker 3: Can listen to under Oath with attorney Jeff Copf and every Saturday morning, seven thirty am on FM ninety six nine. In the game, you can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform oo oo.
Speaker 1: Splitch and Taco are always on demand. Download their podcast daily on our free on our radio app Get it now at wj r r dot com.
Speaker 2: From the Bogan Munson