Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding. I got a string going on here, something.
Speaker 2: Just because my dog.
Speaker 1: Something killed your dog, My dog. We're flying through the air over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused.
Speaker 2: All I saw was my dog.
Speaker 1: Coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the.
Speaker 2: Ground like, I didn't see any cars.
Speaker 1: All I saw was my dog coming over the fence.
Speaker 2: Sat, what are you putting?
Speaker 1: We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was?
Speaker 2: Or was it was?
Speaker 1: Standing enough? I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside.
Speaker 2: Jesus Quice, you better.
Speaker 1: Hello, get somebody out here. What quent on out there? I thought of a bit is about sixty forty nine.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Easy him out there, yeah.
Speaker 2: IM righty Oh.
Speaker 1: What I wanted to share with you today comes from Rick. Rick is his real name, but his buddy we'll call him Ernie because it's an open missing person investigation. Can't find any information. It's tragic, really. Rick is an oil field worker. Retired, he bought a ten acre lot of land down the Kenai Peninsula years before he retired back in eighty seven is when he first made inroads into developing this ten acre plot. So he goes in there but clears a bunch of the trees, puts in a small little gravel pad road and a little pad at the end there just for his little parking area. As he decided what he was going to build, whether it be a cab in Kwanza hut, whatever it may be. So that first years not much happened. He marked a bunch of trees that he wanted to cut the next time he was there because he was working in the oil fields. As he's plotting on the developing and what he's going to do, he had a buddy a rostabout in the oil field name we'll call him Ernie. Ernie was a good dude, hard working younger guy. Rick hires him to come with them the following season. He's planned on taking time off and developing the property and getting as much done in a short amount of time. As he's plotting on what he's going to do. Just happenstance he gets injured rotator cuff injury up on the oil field. So he's forced to take time off and it's just as the snow is starting to melt. In nineteen eighty eight, it's okay, since I can't do nothing, definitely going to have to hire Ernie to beat hands because he was limited with the rotator cuff injury. So according to what Rick was saying, it took about a month to get things worked out medically to where he's not just going back and forth for MRIs and shit like that. Because he was injured on the job. He had to jump to hoops. The insurance companies have got a right to know if you're frauding them or not. But anyway, well, he was doing his thing. As he gets done with all his medical stuff, he just basically has to recoup. He brings Ernie in. Ernie is getting paid well for his time. They go back into his property. He didn't want me to give specifics. Ernie comes into be his hands. Rick is pondering whether or not he's going to buy this portable sawmill and mill his own stuff, and just a whole bunch of logistical stuff that Rick was working on. He sent Ernie in to cut down the trees that he had previously marked out. He wanted to drop down out of the way just so he had an open field of view around his cabin that he's going to build, so Ernie's in there by himself. One day, Rick had an old f three point fifty pickup truck with a camper in the back. He parked it there for Ernie to use. So what ends up happening is that he gets it parked at and Ernie's staying in it three or four days. Ernie goes through and he's not just dropping the trees, he's limbing them, moving the brush from the limb piles and burning nose and bucking up the wood for firewood for future use. So he's doing a lot of work. Just dropping trees ain't nothing, but once you start processing it takes some time. That's about three or four days eating up with that, and Rick finally makes it in to join him. One of the issues that Ernie immediately pointed out to him is that there's screaming coming from across a little creek on the back side of the property that led up into the mountains. Ernie tells him, hey, look, this scream sounded like a woman being murdered. But when I went to investigate last night, all I heard was a deep growl when I got down by this creek. So Rick was like, okay, I'll report it. I don't know what will come of it. As the days go on, Ernie's again every other morning saw him, Hey, that screaming is continuing. Man, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable here. Rick was like, I want to hear it myself. I believe you, but I want to hear it myself. So I will stay the night here a couple of nights and try to help you figure out what this screaming is. So Rick, you know, reluctantly because he's not feeling good. He's got a rotator cuff injury. It's a hard for him to get comfortable at home, let alone in this camper. They're sharing the camper. The first night it was dead quiet. Rick said it was so quiet it was eerie. Made him feel a certain way inside he couldn't express. So I was like, fair enough. The following night, Rick leaves. In the morning, Ernie continues his work clearing a land. They had a little bobcat in there, and Ernie was pushing some of the bresh and stuff back, just creating a perimeter. Basically. Rick comes back that night to stay again. Because he was real curious about the screaming, because of how serious Ernie was about it, the look in his eye, he knew Ernie wasn't bullshit. And we're trying to play games. Rick is back and Ernie is making himself something eat me off for some of Rick, and Rick accepts the offer. Of course, he's hungry. So as Ernie's cooking. Getting into land of the midnight sun that time of year, it doesn't get overly dark at night. The sky stays like lighter twilight. Where they're at the base of mountain, it gets a little darker because the sun goes behind the mountain. At that time of year, it gets a certain level of darkness. With that in mind, it's basically twilight. All the tree lined is just silhouetted dark. The sky is light, but every thing at tree level and below is dark. They're sitting there, they get to eating. As they're eating, Ernie hears something that Rick doesn't. He goes, do you hear that growling? Listen real close, and then Rick starts listening and he realizes he's feeling the growling inside the bed of the truck camper right these cab over campers. Oh that must be a really big bear. So Rick grabs the flashlight and starts banging on stuff coming out of the camper to scare off any bear. So he gets out. He's beaming around with the flashlight, doesn't see much, goes to his truck and retrieves the shotgun. All he's got in at is bird shot because the last time he used it was for a duck hunting or a goose hunting or something. He brings it in. All he has is those goose loads. Basically, he looks around before going inside in the camper with the shotgun, and Ernie's kind of standing out there with them looking around nothing. They see nothing, hear nothing. They decide they're gonna just eat, call it a night, and not worry about this bear. They're settling in for the night. Rick had brought the shotgun in and they the growl and we're just chalking it up to a bear. Rick was just giving him bear advice. Ernie was from the village, well versed in bears and starts laughing at Rick and told him, look, I know what a damn bear is. So they went back and forth with a butt bears. Just as things are quieting down inside the camper. There's a thump, but it's not a thump against the camper's a thump against. It sounded like one of the front tires got bumped real hard, and they both thought it was odd. So Rick wanting to potentially chase off anyone who's playing games, because there was neighbors that were developing property adjacent to him that had some younger teenage guys. But initially he thought maybe kids were playing games just being bored going into summer. They got nothing better to do, so he figured, okay, I'm gonna get out. Ernie was still sitting up kind of reading by headlamp light. This is eighty eight. They don't have cell phones and shit like that. Rick had one of those polaroid cameras, so he figures, okay, I'm gonna use the flash on this damn thing and I'm just scare the shit out of these kids, teach him a lesson. He had no film in the damn thing. He just had the little flash cube or whatever on there that was super bright. He goes outside. His flashlight wasn't doing much. As he's looking around, he hears movement off in the tree line and starts yelling hey, you staff my property and all that kind of stuff. Not a soundback. It's dead quiet outside. He's just trying to figure out why in the hell and who in the hell is messing with us. As he's turning around because he's at the front of the truck at this time. As he turns around the head back to the back of the camper to get back in and go to sleep, he hears the growling again, and he said it sounded like it was on top of him. He gets back inside the camper. Rick gets back into camper basically is trying to sort out what he had been hearing, the noises and stuff and the yelling, and he's telling Ernie, I'm gonna lead that shotgun with you because obviously something's going on here. Don't kill any innocent kids. Scare him off if you can. Tomorrow I'll get better rounds ford in case it is a bear, because you don't want to be shooting bears with bird shot. So Ernie's you know, reassaring him. Yeah, well versed with bears. Just you know, do whatever. I'll continue working. So a couple more days pass Rick was gone. Brought them back some slugs and some double lot buck for the shotgun, and also his little old Colt forty five. So Rick is basically in and out of the property and he's hearing these things from Ernie. So from Ernie's perspective, over the next week, things were being thrown at this camper. He had been screamed at a couple times that night when he came outside to relieve himself. All of this stuff that he shared with Rick. Rick is just taking with a grain of salt, like, man, there's got to be something to this. And then Ernie brings up the Harry Man. Rick had never was never accustomed to hearing about it, had heard old stories from old natives, but shocked it up to folklore in what have used he listens to Ernie, hears him out, basically tells Ernie that sounds like a load of shit. Just watch yourself. If you don't want to be here, let me know. I got to go, dude. And so Rick admits he starts crying about having to hire someone else and please just work and don't worry about the excess shit. He's not experiencing what Ernie is, and Ernie is being screamed at, He's having things thrown at him, so he's not in the most pleasant of moods with Rick and is on the verge of quitting when he says, look, because over the course of that week, more and more stuff has been happening, more things being thrown at the camp, or more grunts, screams, just a litany of shit, right, and Ernie's at his wits end because he's not sleeping. The past couple of nights he hadn't slept. So when Rick comes to bring some supplies, Ernie's you need to experience some of the shit because it is getting too much for me to even be here. Rick says, all right, I'll have free time in a couple of days. I got a doctor's appointment, so when I'm done and anchorage and all that, i'll come back. I'll stay a few nights and I'll see if I could pick up what you're putting down again. Rick was so skeptical. By time he comes back, the whole camper had been shaken a couple of times, so much so that Ernie didn't have the keys to move this camper. He was basically there to work. Rick had the keys with him, but the camper, the rear end of it had been pushed. You could see the drag marks of the tires. This thing was pushed about five feet from the tailgates side. The Bobcat was no longer there. That was a rental. So he knows that Ernie wasn't using the bobcat to pull it over. So, hey, look what's happening that kind of shit. Rick is perplexed. He doesn't know what to do. Ernie's I'm done. Look, dude, I'm done. I quit pay me for my time. Good luck, I'm done. He has to gives Ernie a ride to anchorage, and Ernie goes off and whatnot, and now it's just Rick and Rick can't find anybody because all his friends are out playing fishing. Theyin't got time to help him. He's having to do what he can when he can. Over the course of that summer, he'd come in do a little bit of cutting when his shoulders feeling up to it. He can only do about twenty minutes at a time, and then you know, he was basically spent because his shoulder was killing him and he's still trying to heal, so it's not helping. And so it goes on like that, and so the fall he get virtually gets nothing accomplished. He reaches out to Ernie again because Ernie was a hard worker. He was getting shit done and couldn't find him. Couldn't find Ernie, so he ends up hiring another young kid. Hold on a second, I keep hearing something on it's reverberating up over here. I wonder if it's back around the corner. Maybe someone might be running machinery around the corner. But it's like I'm hearing bear grunts from over my shoulder. I'm going to face this way, all right. So he keeps looking for help, someone to pitch in, be a hard worker for him and what have you. Right, So he's not having the best of luck. So he finally gets this kid. He's about eighteen. It's the kid's first real job, like outside of I think he worked at McDonald's before that or something, but first manual labor job with expectations, because Rick had a high level of expectation because he's trying to get shit done. So he's teaching the kid how to use a chain saw, how to buck up. Would basically classes in session for this kid. And it's getting into flo and Rick knows he's not going to get his cabin built that year. As he's trying to figure things out and find some real help because all his buddies that he knew were carpenters, they're in the swing of building homes, they're in mid contracts. They can't just break away and do his project. So he's feeling a little better with the rotator cuff injury, he's not one hundred percent, so he's pitching in more and more, trying to get as much done as possible. He ends up staying a couple nights because the kid was giving him reports of weird screams, weird moaning sounds. So Rick is, all right, there, there's got to be something to this if two different people are saying the same shit. I heard some weird stuff, but I could chalk that up to a bear. I have nothing definitive. As he's staying that first night with the new kid, the place is shook again, violently shook in just as he was about to be dozing off the whole. He thought it was maybe an earthquake at first, then the younger kid is hearing this growling, and Rick started hearing it as well. Rick said, it was so low you felt it more than hurt it. So he's like, man, this is odd, so he grabs a shotgun. He's got some new flashlights and stuff because it's getting in the fall. It's dark at night, so he jumps out. He's yelling, damn it, bears, get out of here, bears. But he's yelling at the bears. As he's beaming the trees, looking for this bear in where it could have gone, and looking for any signs of this bear, he notices eye shine real load of the ground, but the width between the two eyes is bit much for a bear, so he's concerned about what this thing could be just because of its sheer size. And as he's watching it, he's yelling, get out of here, bear, Get out of here bear, because that's his only frame of reference. At this point, the whole hairy man thing was out of his mind. Lasting he said he didn't believe any of the hairyman stuff. He said it was hokey business. Up till that point, it was all hokey business. It was all someone's imagination run wild, old folklore, blah blah blah. As he's watching this eye shine, the kid comes out from behind him from the camper and is beaming his flashlight over as well, and the kids is like, hey, what the hell is that? The eye shine was red, And as the kids asking him this, the eye shine starts to raise up. He said it must have went from two to three feet off the ground. That he could, you know, guesstimate because it was dark out and it was under flashlight, and he didn't have any visual references right next to it at the time. He was guessing it was about two or three feet off the ground. It had to have gone up to almost ten feet off the ground. And then it screamed at them. He said, when they were beaming, all they saw was an eye shine because it was just back far enough out of the power of the flashlight to fully illuminate it, but the eyes were giving back the eye shine. He said, it screamed at them. He said he felt it in his chest. It scared him so much he dropped the shotgun and the flashlight. They both broke for Rick's other truck. He said, he got in the truck and realized he left his keys and wallet in the camp or so he had to without a gun or a flashlight. He pulled the little pull handle the old school headlights, little dial thing turned on the headlights and the eyeshine was gone, but he runs over, jumps into the camp for grabs. The keys comes back, starts up the rig, and they get the hell out of Dodge on the way to more civilized surroundings. He decides we'll just stay at a hotel and go back in the morning in the light comes back, the kid quit. The following morning was like, I don't know what the hell that was. It was huge. It was weird stuff happening before I'm done. So Rick has lost two people. He's at a loss. He doesn't know what to do. He basically calls it because they went. He had to go back himself, pick up the shot in the flashlight closed down basically his little work area. He leaves for the season. Now during that later on that fall, going in the winter, he found out that Ernie was killed in a car accident. He finds out through a friend of a friend that Ernie was supposedly killed in his car accident. So he was like, that's weird. So he reached out to the family to send his condolences and whatnot, see what he could do to help. But any burial costs or whatever it may be, come to find out he wasn't killed in a car accident. His car was found abandoned and he was missing. Just gone, just disappeared. No explanation for it, no answers, just poof gone. I mean, what do you do with that? There was no trail to follow. So Rick ends up back next season at his cab in site trying to get a piece together and whatnot. As it's middle of the day, it's early in the spring. There still patches the snow here and there, but he's getting a bunch of SNA tubes ready to pour. Basically at the beginnings of his foundation, he's going to have it elevated off the ground. So he's got the sona tubes, he's got a bunch of them laid out, and he's doing his thing middle of the day. All of a sudden, out of his peripheral view from going from his right to his left, this thing walks out. He said. It was strawberry blonde, approximately seven and a half eight foot tall, appeared to be a female, scraggly looking hair, but not totally unkempt. Just looked like he said, you could see the skin through the hair, so it wasn't really dense hair. It was a kind of light, said. This thing looked over at him as he was sizing up his measurements and stuff, making sure he was square on his layout. This thing walked by, looked over at him, showed teeth and gave like a little bit of a snarl, and he was in shock. He knows he's seen eyeshine the year before, had put that out of his mind, but this one walking by just freaked him out. He sat there, he was out in the middle of this pad. He didn't want to run and cause any kind of chase reflex from this animal, creature or whatever he was trying to determine at the time, so he just sits there. He watches it walk off to his left, goes into the trees. Basically, no other sound made. Didn't even hear it walking, and there was a bunch of brush and stuff. He said he should have heard it walking. He didn't hear a thing. So as he pulls himself together, he backs away once it's clear and gets over to his truck and he sits in it, and he starts thinking about everything Ernie had said. Everything Ernie had told him, all of a sudden had a whole different light shined on it. So Rick gets out of there. He's gone for a couple of weeks, comes back. When he comes back, he damn near had given up, just decided, damn here to put this property up for sale. He gets back, all the sun of tubes that he had laid out are just missing. They could have blown away or whatever. He's basically ready to give up on this property, and so he really doesn't want to, but he's at his wits end. He doesn't know what to do about what's been going on. He ends up talking to a buddy of his, and his buddy agrees that, hey, I'll buy the property from you. I'll pay you a little extra for what you've developed so far and get you out of it. After a little bit of deliberation, he tells us fro him, I got to tell you, and lays out everything that happened, and the guy he's selling to just laughs and goes whatever, like it was no big deal. Like he didn't believe one else of what Rick was starting to tell him. So Rick was like, okay, if you want to buy it, a little bit of a premium over what I did for what I've invested. Done deal, sells it to the guy. As they're in the course of making the sale or whatever, Rick backs out. It was damn near last minute. He backs out, says, no, I'm gonna stay here. Nothing else happens over the course the next few years of him finally getting the place built. So this was in nineteen eighty eight ish where he almost sells it and then backs out, and then over the next few years up until ninety three, it took him to complete it with everything complete, just because of his slope work and coming back and forth. He's been there since. He since retired, and the only reason he reached out to share this story is nothing happened since. He said he had last heard a scream around ninety five, and it was often the distance crossed that creek back up into the mountains there. So he's basically it's been quiet up until last year. Once the scream started again and he saw one cross the property last fall, that's when he made up his mind to share it. He's reached out to some other people and they blew him off. He finally reached out to me earlier. I think it was just after Easter or whatever. Rick, thanks for your patience man, and I understand your schedule and our schedules was hard to get the experience out. He knows of other people and he's going to reach out to them about things that have occurred over a long period of time. People just coping with it. Rick's still there to this day, outside of the scream crossing of his property last season. He said, it's been relatively quiet, but he wants more people to take it serious. He also wanted me to dedicate this to Ernie, who's missing. He still feels bad to this day for mocking the guy. Obviously, Ernie wasn't bullshitting. We'll dedicate this to Ernie, rest in peace wherever you are. Not his real name, but we'll just leave it at that. Thanks again to Rick, and again dedicated to Ernie. All those people out there who aren't believed, and stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to sea. We'll be right back after these messages. Jeanette and Tracy, they still go to this place, so they ask me not to be too specific, but it's a state cabin that you can basically make reservations for stay at them for I think they limit the amount of time or whatever they go to their favorite place. They've been there many times, fifteen years total, off and on every other year as they got time because they had families and children attend to and whatnot. So they're at this cabin. They're going to be there for five nights. The very first night, they're around the campfire and they hear a scream of how the air raids are and way off in the distance up this particular valley that it is like it boxes out at the end, and Tracy was immediately shook by it. Jeanette was like, it's just a weird noise. It was probably a wolf howl or something, just a sick wolf. Tracy wasn't feeling that assessment, so she went got the shotgun her husband sends with her every time she goes. She loaded it up, got it ready, and Jeanette was a little perturbed because it took away from the mellow vibe around the campfire. Right, Tracy is something off about that, and if it is a wolf for sick wolf, we may need the shotgun. So they sat around and Jeanette says it was about two hours. Tracy, who was paying more attention, says it was about an hour, a little over an hour maybe before the second howl screen. After the second one, it was closer a lot louder. It just unnerved them both to where they retreated into the cabin to be indoors with something around them. They're inside for a couple hours and landed the midnight sun. It wasn't overly dark. It was twilight in the sky dark in the tree line. There was about fifty yards circumference around this particular cabin. Tracy periodically would go and look out. There was two windows, one on either side of the entryway, which was in the center of the wall. Tracy was standing in the left window looking out, and Jeanette was at a table at the biggest window off to the right hand side. If you're inside this little cabin, which is a simple a frame style little loft upstairs for a sleeping area, dingy bench, there is a little like a log book so people can write so and so from so and so visited on this date or whatever, just a little log journal thing off the side of the door or whatever. On the inside, we're facing the door on the way out, real small deck about four or five steps down window on either side, and then a big window by this table that was set over off to the side, so Jeanette sitting at the table and Tracy over at the window on the left. Tracy says, do you hear that at that moment Tracy was hearing She said it was bipedal steps don't, don't, don't, and she said it was at a regular cadence, but it sounded like it was coming from the side where Jeanette was sitting by the table looking out the window. Says, there's nothing out here. You're being paranoid. You're getting me sketched out. I wish you would calm down, and she goes, look, Tracey Dells would be. Screams are not normal and we need to be aware because we don't know. So Jeanette's look, we've been coming here for this long. We've heard similar stuff. And Tracy is thinking back on once or twice we heard something off in the distance, but it wasn't like this. There was no comparison. So Tracy was sketched about it, and Jeanette was just laxadaisical or whatever. You're being overly paranoid. Don't bring down the whole good vibe of this trip. Tracy just wasn't gonna have it because she felt something wrong within herself, and she keeps periodically hearing this noise. So she's looking out this left window that she'd walk over to the right hand side one to get a look off to the further off to the left, because when she was standing in the left window she had limited vision because of a bush that was near the window on the outside, so she would go to the right window to look out to see past that bush. And she kept hearing this noise, and she said it sounded like footsteps. And Jeanette got tired of dealing with the stress of it or whatever, and said, I'm gonna go lay down. Let me know if you find out whatever is going on. So as Jeanette's going up the stairs, it's just a little ladder basically up to this little loft. As she's going up it, she stops and lets out a scream. There was no lanterns on in this cabin. It landed the midnight sun. There was enough ambient light outside to where it lit up indoors enough to where they didn't need a light, a lantern or any of that kind of stuff. It was approximately two thirty in the morning, according to what they said. She lets out a scream and yells monster and hauls us up into this loft. Tracy immediately turns around, sees something dark by that big window and it moves out of view. Immediately. Tracy goes right up that loft along with Jeanette. She was sitting up there. She had the shotgun with her, and they basically laid on their bellies looking down from this little off area, which is only maybe eight feet off of the ground inside of the floor of the cabin. They could see all three windows from their little vantage point and they're all looking They see nothing in the big window, and they're continually looking back and forth, whispering to each other, what did you see? And Jeanette said it was big and it looked at me, and Tracy was like, what did you see? What did it look like? Was it a bear? And Jeanette said, no, it's not a bear. I couldn't make out a whole lot because it was all dark, but it was looking at me, and she said, what did it look like? She was losing her patience because she wanted to know what the hell. As Jeanette's trying to explain it, she starts pointing because Tracy's focused on Jeanette, and Jeanette's kind of still looking around as she's talking, and Jeanette starts pointing over into that right hand side window. Tracy looks over real quick and sees what Jeannette's seeing. This thing is swinging back and forth in that window, looking up at him, swaying back and forth, almost like he was sizing them up. Tracy said that the front of that cabin, it backed into a small hillside, and the front side was higher off the ground than the backside because it was on these pilings right and she said that when she would be outside, she's five foot seven, she would have to reach up to grab the bottom of that window. This thing was tall enough to almost be to the top of the inside of that window. She gets made a ten foot tall. It swaying back and forth looking at them. Jeanette lets out a scream that totally makes Tracy like loose focus on what she was stereo because it was so blood curdling. This thing just continues swaying, and after the scream, Jeanette led out. Tracy said, this thing banged against the above the window boom, and the whole place shirk, and then it went out of view. Of the window. They're freaked out because the whole place shook and they realized just how powerful this thing was. Tracy said that she couldn't sit still. She was laying down, sitting up, checking to make sure the gun was loaded. She lost all self control to a certain extent. She couldn't sit still. Her angst was way over the top. Jeanette had basically curled up in a ball, saying, we need to get out of here. We need to get out of here. Tracy agreed, but they weren't going to do it in the dark because this thing is obviously outside, so it's quiet for a while. They don't hear anything, they don't see anything. So Tracy gets the courage, comes down the little ladder way, goes over to that left hand side window and is looking out it, and she's looking at it and nothing. So she goes over to the right window. Meanwhile glancing over at that bigger window off by the little table there. She said, when she was looking out the got over the right window, looking out the direction where that bush was, past the bush by the window on the left, she said, this thing stood up because it looked like it had been crouching down stood up and then walked off, walked off across out of her view into the trees. She said it felt peaceful like when it walked away. She don't know why she felt there was a piece to it, but that's what she said she felt, so I'm just sharing what she said. So she tells Jeanette, hey, it left. So as they're sitting there, they wait till first light, but they're packed up. They got their stuff. Come first light where they could actually see the car easily and surroundings very easily. They left. They got in the car and as they were turning around the furthest distance was about fifty yards to the tree line. As they were turning around and Tracy was driving, she said she looked over, just scanning the trees because they're paranoid, trying to get the hell out of there, and she said she saw it still in the tree line, moving back and just moving back off into the woods, and she gunned it out of there. This happened in twenty twenty one around June, and again they go to this place still, although they look at it differently, so they asked me not to be too specific. So it's on the Kenai Peninsula, it's a state cabin knew nothing about the Hairy Man or Big They heard about it, but they didn't buy into it. There are several people that have had that same experience where they just thought it was all hogwash it and all of a sudden, here it is walking in front of them. I want to thank Tracy and Jeannette for being patient for me to get back a hold of him. We'll catch you guys on the next one.
Speaker 2: Here they say, you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay. I don't want to be We're all out step trying this job that try everything, calling right by rocking back joy from me, joy, staying right, you come it right away, still stay steps dossas states States USS