Speaker 1: On a Wonderful Thursday. We're gonna talk about air travel, people abusing welfare, surprise surprise, human trafficking, all kinds of things, emails and more coming up in this hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. I want to touch on something Sean Duffy said. I have a flight coming up myself next week, and I am what you would probably describe as a home body. That's how my mom describes me, a homebody. I don't like to go anywhere. It's not that I don't like to travel for a vacation or something like that. I like a good adventure, as you know, but I don't I'm not one of these guys. I don't want to go to every conservative conference and give speeches here and do that. I like my house, I like my bed, I like my family. I just want to do my show and go home. That's all I want to do. But because I'm a huge, important celebrity, I have to travel a lot. Why does travel suck? Why? What makes it hard? What makes air travel suck? What's the same thing that makes traffic suck, same thing that makes school suck, works uck the bottom barrel people in our society. It's not the most travel It's not most of the travelers, it's five percent ten percent. Most people are just like you. Show up on time so they don't have to run in front of everybody at security. They don't play music on their speaker phone on the phone, they don't take their stinky shoes off and smell out the place. They don't. They're just just like you. They just want to keep their head down, their mouths shut, get a little bite to eat at the airport if you can afford it anymore, and just get where they're going politely. They even let people go down the aisle on the airplane most people, but it's always the five to ten percent. So I'll play you what Sean Duffy said.
Speaker 2: People dress up like they're going to bed when they fly. You know, I see people getting on airplanes and they're having a hard time taking their luggage and getting in in the oversize or above ben help people out, be nice, be courteous, and so we want to push people as we come into a really bad busy travel season, help people out, be in a good mood, dress up, bring civility back to travel, and I think everyone's experience is going to be that much better.
Speaker 1: Let me get this disclaimer out of the way. I like Sean Duffy. I have met Sean Duffy. He is a really, really solid human being in his reputation is that just a solid person, family man? And I like this messaging. Be nice when you travel, be civil to people. It drives me up the wall when I see men sitting down while women are struggling to get their bag in the overhead that I blow a gasket every time. If I ever catch my sons doing that, they know I'm gonna lose my mind on them. Get up and you help women out. So I like the messaging. It's the first part of it that I'm not sure I can get totally on board.
Speaker 2: People dress up like they're going to bed when they fly.
Speaker 1: Listen, I can't wear the things I used to wear in airports because I get recognized now, and Obs always saying people are gonna recognize you. You can't dress like a bum anymore. And she's right, She's one hundred percent correct. So I'm not dressed up the way I used to. But air travel is miserable enough. What's wrong with wearing some sweats? What's wrong with Chris disagrees and Corey agrees. What's wrong with wearing what's wrong with wearing sweats? What Chris? What Chris said? What's wrong with blue jeans? There's nothing wrong with blue jeans? All Right, I'm gonna say something, and I know I'm gonna catch all kinds of hate for this, but I'm just going to come out right now and say it. Ever since I started wearing my everywhere pants from Cozy Earth, blue jeans are not comfortable. They're not as comfortable. What do you want minute saying? I know everything can't be everywhere pants from Cozy Earth. I get that, But when you finally get something that's stretchy, it looks good, it's it's better. So if I have my everywhere pants and I have blue jeans, why would I choose blue jeans. I'm not pounding nails, I'm not laying asphalt. I'm not I'm flying. I'm flying from here to New York City. Why would I need blue jeans? Not when I have everywhere pants some Cozy Earth. Remember, by the way, it's Black Friday Special time at Cozy Earth. It's a lot more than just everywhere pants. Cozyearth dot Com promo co Jesse don't forget about that anyway. Where pants are fine, sweatpants. The ladies like to wear their little yoga tight things. No one knows the difference between tights and leggings, and obs tried to tell me whatever they like to wear that, and whatever, shouldn't we just be comfortable. It's miserable enough. It's miserable because of the bottom five to ten percent of society. They don't know how to act. They can't conduct themselves in public. I say, let people where would they want? I also say, we have a serious, serious, human trafficking problem in this country. Headline Hispanic couple in liberal Michigan town. It's Plymouth, Michigan, by the way, charged with trafficking two hundred and forty seven illegal aliens and a forced labor scheme. Times don't really change, do they They just don't. We imagine ourselves to be so much more civilized than the ancients were. We're surely so much better, a much moral people than we used to be a thousand years ago. We're superior beings, right, na, we're the same. We look back at the history of slavery, which is the entire history of the world. Everywhere there have been slaves. Every people have been enslaved, every people have held slaves. It's a shocking, horrible part of human history. And then we think about modern day and we say to ourselves, Wow, I'm so glad, we're all done with that. No more slaves here, We are good to go. But that's not true. Right here in the United States of America. Who knows the exact numbers, but we probably have more slaves now than we ever did realize. That, Isn't that sad and freaking horrible. We look back on the days of American slavery and the trans afage, Transatlantic African slave trade, and all the horrors of all that, and how awful it all was, and we look back and we say, wow, that's terrible. We did that. Hey, thank goodness, we're done with all that. Thank goodness. We're a better people now. We'd never do it. Well, there are slaves all over this country. Remember that video. I don't know if you saw it. It's nothing bad, you could go watch it. It's fine. But they busted a farm in California. There's a bunch of women and children out there in the fields, all illegals, slaves. The human condition is one of a desire to enslave people. And it's one of those things that I will never understand in my life. I will never understand looking at another human being and thinking it's okay to own them, to have them as a as a possession. I'll never understand it. But I do understand. Humans love it. Human beings love slaves. They prefer insane to me. You know who else is insane? Nancy Pelosi?
Speaker 3: Why did I retire?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I've been eager to sort of go into another phase of life for a while. I thought Hillary Clinton was going to win in two thousand and sixty.
Speaker 1: That's not why she retired. Why did Nancy? Why can't anybody be honest? When everyone runs for president, they act like they don't want to run for president. They were just felt an obligation to serve the country. Oh shut up, you're a wildly ambitious person and you want to be the most powerful person on the planet. That's why you ran for president. Everybody, and when they retire they're never honest about that either. Ever. Why did Nancy Pelosi retire? Because she got old and weak, as we all will one day. For lucky she got old and weak at the same time, the base of the Democrat Party became more rabid, more violent, and more Communist, and the younger, stronger, sharper. Nancy Pelosi used to be able to keep the cats inside the fence. She used to be strong enough and sharp enough to threaten and reward Democrats when she needed legislation passed, when she needed something started or stopped. Younger, stronger, Nancy Pelosi used to be able to do so. Remember it was Nancy Pelosi who brought AOC to heel. AOC went into Congress, some dirty communist that she is, after having auditioned for the part. Remember that gets into Congress and promptly start she can't stop running her mouth everywhere, running her mouth about that's running her mouth about that. I mean, what are you gonna do? She's a communist. Nancy Pelosi yanks her into the office, straightens her out real good. AOC dialed it way way down after that. Nancy Pelosi used to be able to take your dreams and smash him in front of you if she wanted. She used to be powerful enough to keep these street animals in check. Now she isn't. Now she isn't, And now she's looking at these nutballs in the direction the party's going, and she says to herself, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze, It's not worth the headache. I don't blame her if imagine being that age, imagine living to I don't know how old she is, a thousand, eight hundred years old. I don't know how old she is, But imagine living to that age, and all of a sudden, you have a bunch of communist animals dropped into your lap, and someone says, hey, control these people. I'd retired too. You know what she's gonna do. She's gonna drink. He's gonna what Chris, A lot of retirees drink a lot. I'm not supporting it, but we all know she loves the sauce. You can hear in her voice. Grandma Vodka is going to retired to San Francisco, and I'm sure she lives in a beautiful mansion out there. She's going to watch on the television as the Democrat Party tears the country apart. That's what she's gonna do. Let's do some emails next. Tis the season for identity theft. This time of year, most of us are checking off our holiday gift lists. But guess what Identity thieves have lists too, and your personal information might be on them. Protect your identity with LifeLock. LifeLock monitors hundreds of millions of data points every second and alert you to threats that you could miss by yourself, even if you keep an eye on your banking credit card statements. If your identity is stolen, your own US based restoration specialists will fix it guaranteed or your money back, and all plans are backed by the million dollar protection package. The last thing you want to do this holiday season is faced drained accounts, fraudulent loans, or other financial losses from identity theft all alone. Make this season about joy, not identity theft. With lifelocked, save up to forty percent your first year at LifeLock dot com with promo code Jesse. That's promo code Jesse at LifeLock dot com to save up the forty percent terms apply. That's clear some emails out of here, Jesse. The subversive Democrats who openly delivered their insurrection message fear no reprisals since Republicans have done nothing to address this type of behavior. It's not wrong. He's not wrong. Remember this. The Communists are religious. They are religious Zealots, and religious Zelots only understand fear and pain. Sultsanitsen used to talk about this. He said, the big fist is what he said you had to use on them, And he flat out said the harder you slug them, the safer you will be. They are never going to control their own demonic impulses. They're not capable of doing so. They are fighting a destructive revolution. Nothing will stop them, so you can't try to be reasonable with them. It's not possible. When you find democrats, subversives, communists subversives inside of any institution, you have to get them out. You have to get them out, root and branch, because they don't just exist there. They're not capable of doing that. They're there to worm their way through it and subvert it and use it for the revolution, which will ultimately destroy it. You have to get them out. But because we have been so kind about it for so long, they were able to worm their way through every single institution. Now it's a nightmare. You know, there are still stories lots of them about the military not doing what Pete hagg sayth wants done. He is the secretary of war. He is over all of them. And I get stories all the time sent to me from people who were in about the horrible stuff still going on, and by the way, they're finding out about it and chasing it down. But it's like playing whack a mole. These people have spent years worming their way through these places. The FBI, by the way, I had somebody who told me the Washington field office specifically. They have field offices all over the place, but the Washington, DC Field office is not salvageable in any way, not even close to being salvageable. It is full of communists and they're just flat out not doing what they're told. They understand they have to be quieter now under new FBI leadership, but they haven't changed any thoughts any ways, and they're cleaning out some like this freaking guy who went to sixty minutes. I think this was sixty minutes. Where was this guy? Uh? This dude here listen.
Speaker 5: I wasn't surprised. I was definitely disappointed. I knew, not truly firsthand, but I knew I was on a list. There was fear after the administration took in came in that they were going to start looking at all of our personnel files where some of us did self identify our sexual orientation, some people did identify as trans. So there was fear early on that Doge was going to collect this and they were going to curate a list and get rid of the undesirables.
Speaker 6: You say it pretty casually, but it's pretty powerful to hear that phrase. You say you were likely on a list. That's quite something.
Speaker 5: It's concerning.
Speaker 1: It's concerning. And I know you're attempted to scream at the radio you made lists. You've made list every chance you got, and purged every single I know, I don't, but remember this. The communist genuinely feels like everything should work on his behalf. Everything, there should be no opposition. So the FBI if they and they basically did this over a number of years, if they created lists of right wingers or potential right wingers, people who needed to be run out, well, that communist would simply say, well, yeah, yeah, of course, the FBI should work only for the revolution, never against the revolution. They can make lists of you, you're never allowed to make lists of them. But what do you think that guy, Well, I'm gonna play it again. What do you think this guy was doing at the FBI. Do you think this guy woke up every morning, grabbed his FBI badge, powdered his nose, and walked into the building to solve crime. Think he was there to take down the mob? Tells? But what do you think this guy was doing with the power of the FBI at his fingertips? I was a surprise.
Speaker 5: I was definitely disappointed. I knew, not truly firsthand, but I knew I was on a list. There was fear after the administration took in came in that they were going to start looking at all of our personnel files where some of us did self identify our sexual orientation, some people did identify as trans So there was fear early on that Doge was going to collect this and they were going to curate a list and get rid of the undesirables.
Speaker 6: You say it pretty casually, but it's pretty powerful to hear that phrase. You say you were likely on a list.
Speaker 1: That's quite something. An FBI agent with the Pride flag on his desk, which brings me to this email because we're about to talk about him, Master of the Irish Goodbye. Don't you think there have been male honey pops. Otherwise, how would hostile foreign countries compromise people like Lindsey Graham? Very good point. Who knows what kind of files they have on Lindsey Graham. But I brought him up because I'm just gonna lose my freaking mind. Remember that little thing, the little thing they put in the bill they just passed when they opened the government back up, that little thing being United States senators making for themselves a carve out. Now what kind of carve out? Well, the FBI violated their civil rights, collected their text messages, their phone calls, their locations. Obviously that's a really, really terrible thing. And all the time I've been endorsing pure Talk, I can honestly say I've never seen an offer like this from them before. Unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and unlimited data with a thirty gig hotspot for just twenty nine ninety five a month for life. This is Puretalk's top tier plan, normally sixty five dollars a month now through December seventh, just twenty nine to ninety five a month. You're saving over fifty percent a month every month for life. Make the switch today, Dial pound two fifty and say Jesse Kelly for Puretalk's best unlimited plan for just twenty nine ninety five a month for life. Puretalks US customer service team can have you switched in minutes, keep your phone, keep your number, and start saving with unlimited for life for just twenty nine ninety five a month. Again, dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly to switch to my wireless company Puretalk. Taxes and fees not included. Some restrictions apply. See puretalk dot com for details. Offer ends twelve seven, twenty five. So the Senate, they put a little carve out in that bill so United States senators can sue the FBI. Not so you can sue your rights. You're right me. Nothing, not a single United States Senator to my knowledge ever even attempted to give you a carve out so you could sue when your rights were violated. But the second it comes out that their rights were violated, they made sure they put that in a bill. And you know what's actually kind of funny about this. They didn't even do it for the House. They didn't even do it for any member of the House of Representatives. It was only them, and the House just passed it. Unanimously passed it. Lindsey Graham was on the Senate floor. Here's what he said, one thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: I'm going to sue.
Speaker 8: I want to let you know, I'm going to sue Biden's DOJ and Jack Smith. I almost sue Verizon is going to be a hell of a lot more than five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: This is twice this has happened to me.
Speaker 8: I was hauled into court and Atlanta for no good reason, spent a million dollars, and the crime is being friends of Trump, being supporters of Trump.
Speaker 1: Matthew Purna was a supporter of Trump. Matthew Purna had the DOJ come after him, tried to overcharge him. Well, did overcharge him the way they always do after January sixth. Overcharged this young man to the point he reached what he thought was the end of his end of his rope, and he killed himself. I don't know to this day if Lindsey Graham has ever spoken his name, not even talking about a carval, not even talking about some sort of monetary thing for his family, not even talking about that. I don't know if Lindsey Graham has ever spoken his name Lindsey Graham. Though, the second his rights get violated, He's gonna sue everybody. I'm gonna sue DOJ, sue the FBI, to sue Rize, and I'm gonna sue this. I'm gonna sue that. Could you guys in the Senate pretend to care even if you don't care? I understand, you're just a bunch of swamp monsters. I got it, I got it. All you care about is money and power. I get it. I'm not naive. This is why I treat all you politicians like rental cars. I get it. I understand. Could you pretend to give a crap about us? You're right, Chris, not even lip service, not even to my knowledge, nobody even mentioned a carve out for you. This kind of crap. This is the kind of stuff that jades people so badly they walk away from politics. At a time where we need more Americans involved, We need more Americans running for office, helping people running for office working. But this, this is the kind of crap that people they just throw their hands up and say, you know what, I'm gonna go watch football one thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: I'm going to sue I want to let you know I'm going to sue Biden's DOJ and Jack Smith almost sue Verizon is going to be a hell of a lot more than five hundred thousand dollars. This is twice this has happened to me. I was hauled into court in Atlanta for no good reason, spent a million dollars, and the crime is being friends of Trump, being supporters of Trump.
Speaker 1: Lindsey Graham, Lindsey Graham, he had he had some legal fees a million dollars. Wow, how many January six ers still have legal fees? How many Americans suffered under the Biden DOJ. Remember when the Biden DOJ responded in what it's one of the most evil things ever done in this country. Roeversus Wade got overturned, and they were so angry about it that the DOJ dug up in old law that wasn't even being used to Face Act and used that old law to justify sending the FBI after pro lifers. Sending the FBI after pro lifers and by the way, not giving them a misdemeanor ticket or something, sending them to prison, federal prison. That's what the DOJ did did Lindsey Graham, ever one time mentioned a carve out for them their legal fees. There. These weren't powerful, rich senators. Most of these people were lower class, barely middle class who pastors don't make a lot of money. Pro lifers who read the Bible, sing worship songs had their lives completely destroyed. I wonder what their legal fees are. Lindsey Graham never even pretended to care. This stuff draws me frigging nuts. All right, let's move on. I want to trash Democrats. Here was Jason Crowe remember that video they put out military military c I a, hey, maybe you guys should subvert the president. Remember that he got it pretty good on Fox.
Speaker 9: What are you talking about specifically?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I appreciate your asking him.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 10: Number one, the protest with Lafayette Square in the first Trump administration where he said, can't you just shoot them? Can't you just shoot them in the legs or something? That's a direct quote, and of course uther than Chairman.
Speaker 3: Of the Jointcraft. That was not a military order. That was a comment.
Speaker 10: Well, that's coming from the President of the United States to your commit to your generals.
Speaker 3: Don't you think that's a request I'm asking specifically what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Number two, he's also threatened to send the military into Chicago and other cities to quote go to war with those cities.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: That is a very very disturbing thing.
Speaker 10: Number three, he's also alluded to sending troops to polling stations, which is actually a violation of US law. US criminal law prohibits troops from going to polling stations, and he's alluded to that.
Speaker 3: So those are just one of many examples.
Speaker 9: You're talking about Trump allusions. You're not talking about actual policy. You're not talking about things that are members of our service members who we revere and respect, are actually being asked to do so. When you see this video on exactly all over the place, when you see this video on social media, I think a lot of people scratch their heads and they say, what exactly are they talking about? Are they talking about not allowing gunboats to make it to the United States carrying drugs?
Speaker 3: Is I mean? Is that what you're talking about? Martha, here's a novel idea.
Speaker 10: How about we actually prevent things from happening before they become a problem.
Speaker 9: I think that's what they're trying to do.
Speaker 3: That you're what you're saying.
Speaker 10: What you're saying is we have to wait until there's a problem to respond to that problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes on and on and on. He can't answer the question because the answer to the question is what he can't voice. We talked about this last night. They put out that video because they want communists inside the CIA in the military to subvert the Trump administration. They want people to ignore orders. They essentially want them to revolt. They can't use those words, so they had to once again carry those people right up to the line of illegality stop there so they themselves don't get in trouble. But every communist inside the CIA knew what they were talking about. Every communist who's still inside the military knew what they were talking about. They all did. It's the Jayapal thing. Every communist who heard this knew exactly what she was saying.
Speaker 11: We might call this getting strike ready. I think of it as getting us strike ready or street ready. And part of that is understanding our own strength, and as we developed that strength, being able to assess our risk tolerance, because we know that risk tolerance increases as the severity of the situation increases, and as our own understanding of what's happening increases. So overall, the more we understand what's effective, what the risks are, and who's ready to participate, the more impact we can have.
Speaker 1: That's enough of all that. I can't take it. Let's move on, shall we. Let's do listen to how wonderful this is, Jesse, because of your words in God's timing. Two years ago I joined the water and sewer board of my small town. This year I ran for counsel and won the primary for one of the three seats. There are people out there who are pretending to be conservatives who are really malcontents and can very much hurt a town if allowed. I am just a dude who got involved. Thank you for cajoling us, Chris is out. How you say that word cajoling? I do? I nailed it. Stop the coming, thank you? No, thank you? He did request Howard Dean's scream. And anyone who gets off the couch and gets involved definitely has earned it. Now, let's get rid of that loser employee who makes your life harder, shall we. Let's get rid of that person. You I'm sure are worried about replacing them, though you can't have an empty desk. How do you find somebody good and fast? Well, that's what zip recruiter is all about. Speed. You don't have time, You don't have eight hours a day to sift through resumes and interview everybody. You have a business to run. Let zip recruiter find you the perfect candidate. They are number one for a reason. They put the top candidates in front of you. Immediately. We're not talking about some long lag. Immediately ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse. ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse that lets you try it for free. We'll do some emails next. The Tunnel to Towers Foundation supports America's greatest heroes, US service members and first responders who die or are catastrophically injured in the line of duty, as well as homeless veterans. The Foundation's gold Star Fallen first Responders, Smart Home and Homeless Veteran programs honor the sacrifices made for us by the men and women who risk their lives and bodies for our country and our communities. The foundations Never Forget programs engage thousands of people in nine eleven remembrance across America through hundreds of walks, runs, and climbs and golf outings every year. The Tunnel to Towers Nine to Eleven Institute helps teachers educate children about America's darkest day, enabling our nation to keep its vow to never forget. Help support Tunne to Towers and its important programs never forget nine to eleven or the sacrifices of our country's greatest hero. Donate eleven dollars a month to Tunnel the Towers at ttowot dot org. That's t the number two t dot org.
Speaker 7: For too long, Medicare advantage plans have felt the same, designed to check boxes instead of truly meeting your needs. Clover health is different. It's about being able to enjoy every day without worrying.
Speaker 1: I know it's not the weekend quite yet, but we're almost there, Chris, We're almost there. Remember you need to email your ask doctor Jesse questions in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So there's a story you're not going to care about it. I really don't care about it, but it maybe think of something before I get to emails. Chinese astronauts left stranded aboard a space station. So don't you feel like we get these headlines a lot and nothing ever happens. It turns out they're always fine. Now I'm not by the way, I'm not wanting something bad to happen to any astronaut, but they always turn out fine. What, Chris, That's exactly my point, Chris said. Chris said, isn't a delayed flight something that leaves you stranded? I feel like they overseell how hard it is to go get somebody out of a space station.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: I know it's expensive, I know it's complicated. I know a lot of people have had to do a lot of work and research, and I understand the lives that were lost as we figured out space travel. I got all that. I understand that. But when's the last time you gave a crap about astronauts stranded? You never have, and you know why you didn't, because they always come back alive. At some point in time, someone has to die. Now, I'm not rooting for it, Chris. It's not what I'm saying. I'm not rooting for it. If every time they get stranded they survive, that's not inspiring. You know what was inspiring Apollo thirteen. I watched the movie because we all thought they were gonna die, and it looked like people were gonna die, and they had to jimmy rig this and Jimmy rig that and move this wire over there, and oh my gosh, the freezing to death. It was intense. I feel like they just have to float around a little longer out there. Am I wrong? It's that there's no risk, there's no spice to it. There is a risk going to Chicago. Remember that story. We we played your little audio of it yesterday. It's spring terrible story. Some guy who's committed more crimes than you can count set some woman on fire. And of course it's just awful set some woman on fire. All those judges should be sent to prison, everyone who ever turned him loose. But setting that aside, they had a little mini press conference today and this guy said something that we have to address here.
Speaker 3: He was, Yeah, perhaps people were afraid to get involved.
Speaker 12: But what we could say is even as she was on the ground trying to get put herself out and is rolling on the ground desperately trying to put out the fire, no one came to her aid until she.
Speaker 3: Was able to get off the get off the.
Speaker 12: Train and to the platform, and when she finally stumbled down, two Samaritans came and put out all the blaze that was all consuming.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to be the type of person who would immediately jump on that woman and try to put the fire out. And I want you to be that type of person too. That's kind of I don't know that I'm that guy either. I'm not telling you I am. I hope, so you don't know until someone's on fire right in front of you. I want to be that type of guy. But we also have to understand what has brought us here. These big cities are communist city states with complete communist rule from top to bottom. In these cities, they let violent criminals out on purpose. They want them raping and murdering and setting people on fire. And they have proven time and time again that if you try to stop the animals they let out of prison, they will come after you. Remember in New York City, Daniel Penny, United States Marine. He stopped that nutball before he hurt someone on the subway and the drugged out lunatic died. This is a United States Marine. This is an American hero who stopped the bad guy in New York City tried to send him to state prison for it. Barely got out of that one with his life and livelihood barely. What lesson do you think that teaches other potential good Samaritans. You don't want to get involved. Minneapolis after George Floyd sat George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose, sent multiple cops to prison. One of them, you can go look at pictures of him, the Asian cop, Asian looking cop. I forget his name. His name escapes me. Sorry about that.
Speaker 13: He was just standing off to the side doing traffic control during the entire interaction. That was it, standing to the side, making sure no one got driven over or.
Speaker 1: Anything like that.
Speaker 13: They sent the cop to prison for five years.
Speaker 1: He just got out. He just got out, five years without his family, five years gone. That was a cop who did traffic control. You cannot routinely assault the good guys with the justice system and then look around wondering why is nobody helping every time some monster does another monster thing. The good people in these communist city states, and maybe you're listening right now from one of them, the good people in these communist city states are starting to completely understand. They have no friends, you have no state protection. The cops are not going to do it, the judges are not going to do it, the mayor is not going to do it. If you try to stop one of the animals, they will, they'll they'll hammer you for it. So people move on, They don't want to get involved. They keep their heads down, their mouths shut, and they walk away, or they just sit and watch while some young woman is burning alive on the train. I hate it. I'm disgusted by it. But this is the consequence of Democrat rule. If you're in one of these cities and you vote for Democrats, you did this. You are the reason they're a rapists and murderers everywhere. You're the reason people don't help anymore. If if you vote for Democrats, you are responsible for every one of these incidents. And I know you want to wash your hands of that. It was one incident, it was this, It was just this. No, you're a Democrat, you're a destroyer. You're the reason it's all bad. Now, how do we ensure we're the type of people who would jump on that woman try to put out a fire. I know a little testosterone would help. I know that you know chok get your tea levels through the roof? Did you know that? Why do you think there's a low T clinic on every street corner in your town? Now they're everywhere. But why it was never that. I never saw one my whole life. Now they're everywhere because America is waking up and realizing that our testosterone levels are in free fall. We've lost fifty percent of our tea levels in fifty years. That is catastrophic. A male vitality stack from Chalk turn it around twenty percent incre in ninety days. And right now it's Black Friday special time during the month of November. When you get a subscription, they send you a free bag of chocolate powder that's ninety nine bucks normally free. Choq Chalk dot com slash Jesse Chalk dot com slash Jesse. All right, in the final hour, we're gonna talk about this gigantic fraud scheme apparently done by Somali's in Minnesota. We are gonna talk about the purge, if you will, of violent communists. We're gonna talk about Trump not being invited to Dick Cheney's funeral. Next