Speaker 1: What with Lynch Taco.
Speaker 2: This is a Orlando's rock station one on one one w j R R. How we brought to you by Thursday night football. Yes, we are head now tomorrow night b Vard County to pregame before the Cowboys and the Giants do their deal.
Speaker 3: Cricket Sports Bar right there on Wickham Road in Melbourne, starting at six. We're out six to eight. We're ahead of the game, so we're not talking over your football. You just out there to give away some concert tickets, do some bucket specials while we're there, picture specials.
Speaker 2: So guys, what about the storm we're playing it by ear. Yeah, we'll see as we are planning on going unless you know, conditions change or prevent us from being able to safely drive there, or the clients change their mind or yeah, we'll let you know. We'll let you know, but we plan to be there at Crickets tomorrow evening six s eight.
Speaker 3: And yes, I will grab a little stack of BWO stickers off my desk. All right, thank you for that, which those BWO stickers have now they're on their way to Scotland. Later on we had our Scottish visitors in town, John and Lee Anne yesterday.
Speaker 2: They combined visit every time they're on holiday.
Speaker 3: Yep, and they grabs BWO to represent international baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's real.
Speaker 3: If you don't have yours yet, self address stamp novel, I've just said it this way.
Speaker 2: I saw another stack came in. We got to fulfilled load her up. Let's begin in Maine, Auburn, Maine. A dude, I'm not quite sure what was going on with this character is twenty five year old. A guy named Skuyler Henson showed up at about four o'clock in the morning the other day at a place called Row Auburn Cars and proceeded to damage about seventy five vehicles on the car lot, think about ninety thousand dollars worth of damage in that neighborhood. The weird part is this guy called police to tell he was there doing this and that the sooner they got there, the less damage there would be. This can be replaced and which we will. And I'm just I'm very I'm happy that this was all that happened in the large scope of things. So Michael Jeffer's a MANA yeah, so he's the GM there at the car dealership. He's glad that only seventy five vehicles were damaged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could have been a lot worse, especially the guy didn't call. If it's four o'clock in the morning, this guy showed up and started damaging cars. That means he was probably doing some drinking up till about two three.
Speaker 1: What have you.
Speaker 2: He was using a weighted backpack to smash windshields, windows and do some body damage to the dozens of vehicles there.
Speaker 1: Pliteless.
Speaker 2: Well, I was wondering if he had had like a beef with them or I don't know, something goes sideways on a loan.
Speaker 1: But they had nothing with that, right, No, there's.
Speaker 2: No nothing to indicate that. But he was. It was very courtesy of him to get the police the heads up. Hey, if you get over here sooner, you stop me from doing any more damage.
Speaker 3: Just change the name of the car lot to whatever it is scratching den, you know, kind of like you do with the washers and dryers, and you get the better deal, because who cares your dishwasher has a ding in the front of it.
Speaker 2: This is why they call you businessman, Bob, exactly a cute business sense.
Speaker 3: I'll go get the side window fixed and you know, have the dent sucked out, and then have a perfectly good car at a discount of right thanks to Skyler.
Speaker 2: Guy arrested in Oregon after crashing his car into a home while impaired and distracted. The guy is charged with suspicion of DUI and distracted driving. He did admit that distractions that caused him to crash. The guy who's eating chicken watching ESPN on his phone before he lost control of his vehicle and smashing it into the home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what greasy your hands are when you're eating chicken right now?
Speaker 2: It doesn't say that it was fried chicken. I'm assuming it was some sort of fried chicken.
Speaker 1: It's got to be.
Speaker 3: He was making the ride home from We've all had it. You're driving up from Publics and all you smell is that Public's fried chicken in the back, and you're thinking, I could just reach over this front seat into the back seat, grab me out.
Speaker 1: I'm going drumstick.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be the easiest to eat.
Speaker 2: When there's no indication that it was fried chicken. And we know it wasn't Public's fried chicken because Publics doesn't have locations in Oregon yet. But I'm sure they have some fine fried chicken options there. Yeah, just speaking of that in the whole scenario and seeing you pointed or painted up the fried chicken in your car and driving home after the event we had in Mounta Door the other weekend. Yeah, stopped on the way home, ran into public grab a box of fried chicken. I'm just gonna have that for dinner. And I did. Dude. My truck still smelled like fried chicken on Monday morning and Publics is like half a mile from my house, and you set that little short drive that that delicious public fried chicken aroma stuck in my truck. It was still lingering on Monday morning, after Friday evening, which after Saturday evening.
Speaker 3: Quite strange because you have leather seats normally that would be the scenario in my car. Like one time on the way into the gym, I cut a fart, came back out and it was still in the car because I have like the whatever, those seeds are just class seats. I get Chinese food. It smells like egg rolls for a week, which is not bad.
Speaker 2: And I'm driving to work Monday morning, but man, I really want some fried chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lick is licking the seeds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's also you part in the garage again, right, Yeah, so you just had her closed up. I know the lynch weekend. You did not leave the house Sunday, which means the windows were up all day Sunday. In the garage, it was sealed in m h.
Speaker 1: It's like all the.
Speaker 3: Landscapers who were driving around and they think, oh, you can't swallow this pot my truck, But dude, you can.
Speaker 2: A Florida woman survived to brush with death after an odd parking job. This would be this week in Coral Gables, where the woman apparently stepped on the accelerator of her Porsche Suv, accidentally driving the vehicle right through a concrete wall on the third floor of a parking garage and into a large tree. Adjacent to the video.
Speaker 1: Of this, and it stayed in the tree.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was perched there. The responding fire rescue folks said that she was remarkably calm considering the dramatic situation. She felt herself.
Speaker 3: In, Oh I see her, now, Holy cow, how would you be? I guess you don't want to move? Yeah, you just stay very still, you know. So we've had within a week's time. Within five days time, we've had a Porsche parked in a tree.
Speaker 2: Outside the third floor of a parking garage and coral gables yess.
Speaker 3: And then we had a vehicle parked on top of a dumpster at a construction.
Speaker 2: Site that was in Fort Myers. Yes, guy's moved it. It's Florida, baby, all right. That's just how we roll in.
Speaker 1: Park Linden Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app. Bread runs as