Speaker 1: Time for law and disordered.
Speaker 2: I demand a lawyer with attorney Jeff Kaufman on one one one w j R R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station. Jeff Coffin partner Kaufman and lend here with free legal advice as he is every week for lawn disorder. If you or someone you know has been injured, slip and fall, auto accidents, something else, then you're going m I wonder if the situation I'm in might uh need a lawyer to get involved, just a good sounding board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get a lot of nonsense.
Speaker 3: A lot of stuff hits us from the serious to the insane, but we answer them all.
Speaker 2: Yep. Uh. It's very easy to get in touch with Jeff at when you need us dot com. That's Jeff At. When you need US dot com pound five four six on your cell or for zero seven five hundred Jeff.
Speaker 3: The s suitcase lady has her ninth attorney secured. I saw that, you know the flyer. The flyer said that person is gonna be famous and the truth is one lose.
Speaker 2: She's probably right.
Speaker 1: What are like?
Speaker 3: You could it's funny and law you could fail forward no matter. Anybody involved in that case is going to get attention. Yeah, yes, she's a nut man.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You see, anytime I say stuff like that, then they sue me. So I'll avoid the issues. I think anybody who convinces somebody to get into a suitcase, if that is true, you know, probably has some issues.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the the audio from it. It's like, dude, he's begging for you to Oh god, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: You know that's the problem.
Speaker 3: If it's an alcohol issue or it's a chemical dependency issue. You know, some people flip, they go, they go, they go to that dark site quick. God, man, I just never get in one yet. I wouldn't even get in a nuffel bag. Yeah, I couldn't if I had to. Well, you know, you know, I don't know. You might be able to bend into it, into one. I know I can't fit into. I can fit into like a you know, I think I could put a cargo hold on a plane, you do what.
Speaker 2: I could do? Maybe a shipping container. I'd be all right. You can stop guys being hard on yourself. You could fit in an overhead compartment. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I you know, you got those carry ons. I don't know, do you think there was at least three of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're saying, we're.
Speaker 3: Talking about a suitcase, not an overhead compartment making it.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the nap. Yeah, he went all overhead compartment, not for nap, just to.
Speaker 1: Fit in that was in the army. I could do that. I was tiny.
Speaker 2: Man has a clug here today, so some things he's not hearing.
Speaker 3: So that's all right, bear with him. It's better than a clog. But yeah, yeah, that's not great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 2: What was I even saying? Two two five, two six for your coughing questions? Yeah, I could fit in one of those baseball coaches bags, remember the old school bats.
Speaker 3: No, you could, you could. That's like a military duffel. You couldn't fit in there. You'd have to be like five to.
Speaker 2: Five y as.
Speaker 3: If he's done it, though, I'm very flexible, we could probably convince him to get into one. You know, I'm talking about him to get and we could probably convince.
Speaker 2: You if I bowled up. Okay, we're going to get to questions a second.
Speaker 3: We ever get into these questions this right? And can I take a picture of this? Is this your down ward dog look?
Speaker 2: At you.
Speaker 1: Is this sure we do the disclaimer?
Speaker 3: Don't we have unhealthy people listen to our show?
Speaker 1: Come on, you could tell you might. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're asked to state, you know, if you can bring your ass down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Maybe? All right?
Speaker 1: Oh, I did want to congratulate.
Speaker 3: I did host I did get to judge Florida's Funniest comedians over at the Funny Bone.
Speaker 1: And I'd like to congratulate.
Speaker 3: Of Sarsadiki, Preston, Cannavin Loose Cannon, and Kevin Dean for being the four finalists who are going to the.
Speaker 2: State One Job fellas. All right, I have a question for Kaufman, and it's simple. I just want to know if third party debts are legal in the state of Florida. Third party debts. Is that like when when the somebody's like, let's say, I maybe owned a timeshare and then this person's coming after me for the timeshare costs? Is that what that means?
Speaker 3: I think it might be where God, this is a weird one. I guess a third party third party gets injured, you happen to own the land, maybe, I mean, yeah, yeah, anytime you could show somebody's responsible.
Speaker 2: It's negligence. So third party debts are legal in the state of Artists. You need anything, could fit in a baseball bag, Yes, yes, now I believe you can fit in a baseball I got into a crash at work. Some woman blew through the stop an intersection while I was trying to go through my lights. Oh my lights and sirens on. So that means obviously a medic or somebody.
Speaker 3: It could be empty angels, driver, police officer, multiple cop, multiple witnesses, multiple witnesses stayed behind, and she was found at fault. A file a lawsuit against her. But now the city is saying that since some of it came out of workmen's comp they're entitled to whatever I win.
Speaker 2: Is this true?
Speaker 3: Well, if they gave you any money, they could put a lean on your file. Now a lot of times you can argue it, and your attorney should argue it. But most likely it was a workers comp case first, So I'm kind of confused how it went directly to a personal injury case. This is a little confusing for people. If you get hurt on the job, normally you have to you have to go through workers comp first.
Speaker 2: I think I just got hurt when I was doing the downwr Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw that. It hurt me and I can't see.
Speaker 3: Anybody full of grown Can I make money off this steal anyway?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, sorry.
Speaker 1: Or scart.
Speaker 3: Well, we got to get you into therapy. We got to talk about some things. And watching him bent over on the floor might cause you some disabled The fact that it should have went through workers Comp. Yes, the workers Comp people can't try to lean your case. But that'll be negotiated out with your attorney.
Speaker 2: Okay, should they get in touch with you if they don't.
Speaker 1: Want He has an attorney, he has a personal injury.
Speaker 2: If you want a better one. Cough, Jeff, stop it, Jeff at when you need us dot com stop But he might he might have somebody who you know, Hey, question for Jeff. If I'm in a car accident but I'm driving for work, whose insurance company would be covering me?
Speaker 3: If you're for If you're driving for work, most likely it would be the jobs. But if you also have a personal policy, that might come into play too. Because what happens is is the other side of the plaintiff side, the people who will represent the person who was injured. You know they're going to look for any policy to make sure all the medicals are covered and things like that.
Speaker 1: Can they go over after both policies. Yeah, you can go after multiple policies.
Speaker 2: Jeff at when you need us dot Com you're looking for somebody, hey, question for Jeff.
Speaker 1: Question No, I just did this sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Sorry, retaining on the floor. Make preparation here. Okay, hold on you while you're dragging. We have all for the Money Show, which is next week. It's next Thursday night. It's a free show we do at downtown the Corner. Myself, Miguel Cologne, James John and Ken Miller, all fantastic medians. We do it normally once a month, but it'll be September twelfth. Go to when you Just dot Com slash events for free tickets.
Speaker 2: When you need US dot com Slash events. If I buy insurance from a company, let's say I switched from Guicode to Progressive Sure and both policies are in effect and I'm rear ended which policy? Ooh? Which?
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully hopefully you had uninsured motorists. That's the big thing. If you get hit, your policy isn't going to pay anything other than property damage. So if both were in effect, I guess both. You can go after both policies. If you're switching, why wouldn't you just make the It might have lasted, he might have gone through. It might have been the same period where he was and started it was supposed to it started early, still had his old policy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like a lapse kind of.
Speaker 1: That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's the property damage issue because you don't sound like you're suing for getting hurt. So, but both policies will probably go into play if they're both active.
Speaker 2: That's what happened pat with my When you remember Farmers dropped everybody when I switched over to citizens, there was an overlap.
Speaker 1: Lady.
Speaker 2: All I needed was one hurricane and I could have had a double pay.
Speaker 3: Look at you looking together. It's not the lottery. You're just trying to make sure you're okay. Jesus to Jeff.
Speaker 2: Applied it a franchise pizzeria for a delivery driver. Filled out shamanos no, filled out please?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Filled out paperwork, copy of license, social security, proof of insurance. There you go. If I do not receive the job, what happens to all that information, Well, what happens because yea the dark web, and you know then you sue them years later for not taking care of your information. You should just ask, like the Oracle lawsuit right now, where that's happening right now, what happens to it? You know, you don't It could just be sitting there on that I'm not going to say they destroy it, because you know, you got some dude who's getting paid, you know, crap, who his job is probably to make sure it's cleaned out every once in a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I wouldn't bet on it. It's probably sitting in their system if it's ever been typed in, you know, unless they delete that information, unless they tell you they delete. But even if they tell you, you're hoping that some goofball over there is doing the job, which very rarely they are, So it's probably just sitting there, dude, I'd be straightforward with you.
Speaker 2: Could they go back and say in a peaceful manner and say, hey, you know I applied here.
Speaker 1: Good luck with it. Yeah we got that, dude. Don't worry about it all right.
Speaker 3: If we didn't get to your question this morning, and you need answers right away in several ways again to get a hold of Jeff Kaufman.
Speaker 2: Jeff at when you need us dot Com? Is the direct email Jeff at when you need US dot Com pound five four six on your cell, or if you're want to call a four zero seven five hundred Jeff.
Speaker 3: Look at that five three three three. You know that's Jeff is five three three three.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't even say that. It's so difficult.
Speaker 3: We do these commercials three five three three three. I always get the yere threes in a row, sock. Here's what you just say, Jeff, Yeah, five hundred Jeff. But then people are looking at their funk, going how do I spell that?
Speaker 2: Four oh seven four zero seven five hundred Jeff.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've said that more than twenty commercials.
Speaker 2: I will print all these up.
Speaker 3: And if you want to see the video of talk on the ground to go.
Speaker 2: To the did you actually video?
Speaker 3: It's on the Facebook.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, I don't know if they got me on a camera that way, I have proof.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you got hurt for the big the big suit. Yeah, I'm just so many goalsastated.
Speaker 2: Here on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app