Speaker 1: I'm oiling around.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini Cast.
Speaker 3: Tim in Arizona. You're on with Sheriff Matt.
Speaker 2: How are you doing, hi, Steve or I'm doing great. Best show on the radio, no doubt about it. Sheriff, You're just an inspiring human being. I have to tell you that I haven't seen you in a long time, but I used to go when you were giving speeches around Arizona and it was just invigorating to listen to you and very educational.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I have a story I need to bring out about my personal experience with COVID, and I think it'll fall in line with your book. I haven't read your book yet and I can't wait to read it. It has to do with the government interfering with my right to be treated and I almost died because of it. So I had a very serious case of COVID. It was hospitalized for twelve days and I had a situation where a doctor came into my room and he told me straight out, looked with me right in the eye and said you could die. And I said when, And he says anytime. He says, you're very sick, very sick, and so I was on max flow with oxygen and everything. Of course, my wife wasn't allowed to visit me, and I'm all alone. Well, another doctor comes in. I'm still alive a few days later, thank god, and it's a different doctor and she tells me, you know, you're very sick. I've given you all the medication we could give you. If this doesn't work, you're probably going to die. And I said, wait a second, can't you give me the eye you're mectin? Can't you give me the malaria drug? And the first thing she said was, we don't have any malaria drunk And I said, come on, I'm in Arizona. There's no military members here, been stationed overseas. There's no one in Arizona that has malaria. So she says, well, I won't give it to you. And they said, but if I'm going to die, try anything.
Speaker 3: Well, your personal choice was negated, right, But Tim, we got to move forward with the you know the main point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the main point is they were willing to let me die because of a government edict that said that ivermectin and these other drugs that were very cheap were not allowed to be administered.
Speaker 1: Yet the drugs.
Speaker 2: They were giving me. I found out later on were five six thousand dollars a dose. And that's my COVID story.
Speaker 3: Yes, sure, interesting testimony from somebody who nearly died. As he's telling us here, this is crazy. And look how many other people who've lost other loved ones out there. This is like unforgivable. You think you're living in the twilight zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good way to put it. And I had it, and my nephew came and gave me an iv He's a nurse, and what he said to me really got to me because he worked at a COVID unit in downtown Phoenix. And he said, uncle, whatever you do, do not go to the hospital. Yes, and pat is the morning. I wasn't planning on it. I told my wife make sure I don't, but she wasn't going to let you go to the hospital either. And I got high locks of cork line and ivermectin. And I'm pretty pretty pretty darn sure that the IVY for my nephew and that the high locks of cork line and the ivermectin saved my life.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting. Tim. Thank you for your assessment and that your story is very serious, thank you. What's interesting here is how much nonsense are we going to tolerate when the government continues to force mandates. Look at the next disease that's coming down. I mean, what if it's ebola, you know? And again what if it's not necessarily ebola, but it comes out of the news media some as if it's ebola. And now this time you need a full blood transfusion with a brand new uh you know, vaccine that we're going to force you to do this. This stuff needs to stop. Individual freedom needs to take roost. And let me let me.
Speaker 1: Let me quote Justice Scalia from my decision. Okay, And obviously he didn't know we were going to have COVID, but he knew government. He actually said this quote, this is mac Prince v us. At the time, it was just macbus but Prince and I were combined when we went to the Supreme Court and his name stayed there. But it doesn't matter about the name, matters about what this did. And Justice Scalia said this quote, but the constitution protects us from our own best intentions and then dot dot and from the crisis of the day a folks, And it's like he was clairvoyant. It was like he was prophetic, and he knew that we needed to hear this today in this decision, the only time sheriffs ever sued the federal government and won. That the Constitution protects us from our own best intentions.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I always admired, you know, among other justices Renquist. Obviously, I read much about Scalia, and it's a fascinating story and of the horrible corruption at the highest levels of government when this whole thing is just you know, pushed onto people with no choice in the matter.