Speaker 1: Tasso.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast.
Speaker 1: No disrespect Elizabeth Miller and Ornie Muscali and others.
Speaker 3: But if he's there, he is the story. They've got it all backwards. If he's there, he is the story. He should not be there.
Speaker 1: And that was Giovanni Galante at player his clips every day. And his wife Grace will forever be twenty nine years old because she was murdered that day in the South Tower. She would have been fifty four this year, but she's gone. And the mayor celebrates people like that. I mean, what kind of rational person is okay with that because he won a stupid election. So Bill Donahue, who's here every Saint Patrick's Day? And I love Bill. He is the head of the Catholic League. He is gonna stop by for the second time this year. That never happens, but he has written a six page letter compelling.
Speaker 3: The mayor to do the right thing and not show up. So here he is.
Speaker 4: I love this guy, Bill Donniue, Bill, good morning, buddy, how are you well?
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me on. You're the best?
Speaker 1: Said now, look who's talking. I'm not the best, you're the best. And no you really are.
Speaker 3: You're you're great and you stand everything you believe in. I believe in.
Speaker 4: And before we get to the mayor and Sid's a whiney Jew, you know, that's how they describe me, people like Alex Jones israel first advocate, winey Jew, Sid Rosenberg. Let's talk about the Catholics and what the mayor has done there. Last I checked when Cardinal Dolan was forced out, which he was okay, and they could have kept him, and they took the guy from Chicago, Ronald Hicks. When Ronald Diicks was installed at Saint Patrick's Cathedral, this is a ceremony Mayor's never miss this mayor wasn't there. He gave a big middle finger to the Catholics the Christians, did he not?
Speaker 5: That was the third one he did, the third middle finger. The first one was on his inauguration day and up on the stage he had clerics from every single religion except for the Catholic religion. We're only one out of every three New Yorkers's Catholic, with more and more Catholics than anybody else in New York City. And he stiffed us that day and in the day that you mentioned on the that was the name of the installation of the new archbishop. That morning he had an interfaith breakfast. Again. He invited clerics from every single religion except for the Catholic religion. No priest was involved. He didn't invite Cardinal Dolan to Hicks's installation, so he's been snubbing us. And then on Saint Patrick's Day, I was on at you proudly.
Speaker 2: And what did he do.
Speaker 5: He gave a speech about Palestine and how the Irish have been oppressed the way the Palestinians have been depressed. He just hates Jews to such an extent. If you talk to about ice cream, he somehow he'd blamed the lousy ice cream on Jews. He hijacked the Catholic the Catholic Day, Saint Patrick's Day, and turned it into a Jew bashing exercise.
Speaker 2: Deman's a disgrace, he really is.
Speaker 4: But I'm glad we're bringing this up because I don't want it to be all about the Jews all the time, because again I just got a whiny and anti Semitism. They've had enough. I mean, you know, you look at the enclaved maps. And he screwed the Italians twice little Italy and author revenue in the Bronx. He screwed the Germans, he screwed the Irish, he screwed the Jews. No, Williamsburghee, I mean, you name it. He screwed the Puerto Ricans the week of the Puerto Rican Day Parade when he canceled the breakfast. So I need to make it very very clear that it's not just about the Jews. That this guy outside the Muslims has pretty much pretty much denounced or this or or I should say, was not very nice, okay, to a whole bunch of different ethnicities and religions, especially yours.
Speaker 5: Well, and just even getting off of religion, I happened to be an honorably discharge for the United States Air Force. They served during the Vietnam War period. And so and I sat here in my office where I am right now, on the thirty fourth floor on thirty fourth and seventh, I looking south, and I look right out at the twin towers. I saw them go down like pancakes, one after another. So the idea that you have a guy there who's more radical Islamist than he is a proud American to have him preside over this ceremony, and he would be presiding. I know he's not gonna be able to speak, but the idea that his presence would be there, as you correctly said, all the attention would go on him. But this is about veterans too, and proud Americans. Every single time this guy gives a speech about America, as he did on the July the fourth, what did he do? He talks about our ugly past. You have to wonder why did any immigrants ever bother to come to this country? Why are people crashing the borders today still tried to get into our country if we're so rotten and racist?
Speaker 2: And he did the same thing.
Speaker 5: And when he hit a racial equity report, I read it three hundred and seventy five pages.
Speaker 2: I'm one of the few people who read it. What is it?
Speaker 5: It's all about how rotten New York is right from the very beginning, and how we stole land and everything else. The man really does hate America, and anybody who hates America has no business being at the nine to eleven ceremony.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you were listening. When I made that argument to a friend of mine, Orniemuscali, from high school, who was like, no, it's okay if he's there, or Liz Miller, who was all over the news yesterday. And I love these people, and it breaks my heart that Aunie's brother died and Liz's dad died.
Speaker 3: He was a firefighter. But they don't make any sense.
Speaker 4: I mean again, if you want to take the bullseye off of the mayor, then he can come.
Speaker 3: I've been making the point for a week.
Speaker 4: If he shows up, the bulls eye is on him the whole time. Every single TV shot is going to be the mayor's expression. Every family that walks by is going to have some type of emotion. Some may even turn their bats. The only way to get rid of that and really make it about the victims if is if he's not there.
Speaker 3: Am I not making total sense?
Speaker 5: Well you are, but you know, let's remember anything else. He always claims victim's status. This is a direct quote from him. I haven't might led it to him. My experience of nine to eleven is one I share with many New Yorkers. My teacher let me know something happened that morning. Something happened that morning, and I might be bullied because of it. Well, something happened because your buddies. These radical Islamis who hate America and hate Israel. Okay, they took out almost three thousand innocent Americans. Something happened. We know who they are. And he's far more concerned about Islamophobia and about somebody looking askance at him walking down the street because he looks like a Muslim. He should be more concerned about the people who attacked us and why they attacked us, and why they hate us. That's that's what bothers me about him. He always turned He's always the victim, and you know he goes over to Riker's Island. Those people he looks as victims, they're victims because we made them that way in the first place.
Speaker 2: Look, everybody, every organization.
Speaker 5: My own, including you're gonna have some nut jobs here and there who might belong or be associated with. You can't hold somebody responsible, However, when you stack the deck with him. I looked at his transition team, I looked at his inauguration team, I looked at his administration today. We have a section on a website called Mamdani Watch, and we list all the people, all the people that he's that he's just endorsed, people who come out there and say that I want to eradicate Western civilisation. The United States is an effing disgrace. Hans Piker comes out there and says we deserved nine to eleven. That's one of his buddies. Now, let me tell you something, when you one after another after another.
Speaker 2: It's cereal. These people out there, these are his friends.
Speaker 5: And it also begins with his mark's father from Columbia, his mother who hates Israel, his wife who said it was spectacular. That was her words. It was spectacular what happened in October the seventh, twenty twenty three, when twelve hundred innocent Jews and men, women and children, many of them women and children, were killed by Hamas. So we know who he associates with. It's in his DNA, and that's why it doesn't belong at nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: You know the picture I put up last week. I put up a video Bill donniu. I know you know this, but it's really sickening. I put up a video of the plane, the second plane hitting the tower, okay, and I made the point that mcdonnie shouldn't be there. And I don't do that because I actually complained that it was too perverse watching those planes hit those buildings time and time again. But I went against my better judgment and I put up that video. Do you know that over half the comments were, well, your people did this, the Israelis did this. I mean, I can't believe the propaganda, the sick, disgusting propaganda, which, mind you, he's a part of. But there is a healthy amount or at least too many Americans and people all over the world that blame Israel for nine to eleven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is absolutely astounding. And I saw that second plane hit there. The first one I missed. I just heard people scream. I saw the second one hit the tower. We know who did it, and we know what they wanted. They were very clear about it. This had nothing to do with Jews, had nothing to do with the Irish, said no, through Italians or anybody else. It has to do with radical Muslims, the Islamist They made it very clear what they wanted to do. Now, what we have is a lot of propaganda, and we know where it begins. I spent many years as a college professor. It always begins in the academy, in higher education. That's where the poison is delivered. And it seeps into the society from there with their stupid little seminars and workshops and breakout sessions, and then they go out there and now they've infected our culture itself, the dominant culture. But there is a pushback. You know, there's no such thing as an iron lore of history. We can still beat these people. And that's why I'm helping out here. It's not just you know, Catholic League helping out Jews and Jews helping out Catholics. It's about America. It's about our future. If this guy is the face of the Democratic Party. And by the way, I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, and I'm an independent, proudly so, and I don't endorse anybody.
Speaker 2: But I do speak to the issues. But if this guy, who is.
Speaker 5: Poisoned to this country and particularly to New York City, is the face of the Democratic Party, we're in serious trouble. But I am absolutely confident that more people find out what's going on, they're going to get galvanized and they're going to speak out against him.