Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are the JV Show.
Speaker 3: WHOA, I'm Selena, I'm Cheeni. We do have your chance to one a thousand dollars in crazy cash. That is going to be on.
Speaker 2: Standby just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Here first the first talk back of the day, and I'm going to play the right one this time.
Speaker 4: Thank you. The first talk package, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: First talk second talkback, yeah, first talkbackup the day.
Speaker 2: Here, it is good morning ninety four nine family.
Speaker 5: It's gonna give a shout out to my wife Rosa, she works for as a nine one one communication specialist, and to my kids Jonathan, Xavier, Nathaniel and Mikayla. I love you guys so much. Have a great day, and Daddy loves everybody.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 7: Serious shout out to the fam communicate nine to one one communications specialist?
Speaker 4: Is that like when cheaty?
Speaker 7: Because Selena, you called cheaty here the phone girl, and really she is our phone communication specialist?
Speaker 4: Yes, which is their actual job title.
Speaker 7: Now do you think do you think a nine to one one communication specialist is somebody that just they answered the phone when you call nine one one.
Speaker 3: I thought that they were just like the operator kind of. I don't know they were like specialists in that field, but sure, why not.
Speaker 4: Maybe they've rebranded, you know, like.
Speaker 2: I think it's very fitting.
Speaker 3: Also, when he said Daddy loves everyone, does he mean like everyone in the bay and like he's our daddy or like that? Is that what he's saying or is he talking about like his kids? I think everyone?
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody, everyone, most mostly his family, but yeah, everybody.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, then would you guys like to give Daddy a shout out back?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Daddy just want to.
Speaker 2: Talk about here.
Speaker 7: I got kind of a crazy story to share you guys. A buddy of mine he just moved to San Diego recently, and he said he was driving around in his work truck yesterday and he got rear ended and he was He's like, oh God, like it's it's annoying. It's annoy enough getting rerandom, but when it's in your company car, then it's like it's.
Speaker 4: Just a big hassle.
Speaker 7: So he got out to exchange information with the guy and it was Sean Penn What, Yeah, do you guys know who?
Speaker 4: Just do you know who Sean Penn is?
Speaker 2: Isn't he just say no? If you don't know, just say no.
Speaker 7: If you don't know who Sean Penn is.
Speaker 2: Nope, Wow, it's crazy. I know who is crazy. That's crazy. Where was this?
Speaker 4: This is insane? Diego?
Speaker 2: Whoa?
Speaker 7: And uh So he posted on his Instagram story picture. This is why I reached out to him when I saw his post, because he posted a picture of Sean Penn's driver's license. He like blocked out, you know, okay because the exchange in phone. He took pictures of you know, his insurance card and the guy's license, and it was Shawn.
Speaker 3: Make you like asked if you can post that. I think I'd be kind of upset someone posted my license picture.
Speaker 4: I don't think he asked. I think he just did it.
Speaker 7: Whoa.
Speaker 4: He was the one that got rear ended, so he's.
Speaker 2: I mean, this has to happen all the time. I mean.
Speaker 8: Not just him, but like celebrities, they're regular people too.
Speaker 2: They drive places.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they get into accidents and they get speeding tickets.
Speaker 7: It's were the same, you know, yeah, except that they have like drivers and limits.
Speaker 3: And like right when they don't but when they're not using that, like Sean Penn, he could obviously afford those things as well.
Speaker 7: That's probably why Sean Penn's slept in a tent of a buddy of mine in Haiti one time. I have some weird ties with Sean Penn, you do.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had some buddies that were doing like some relief work in Haiti and everyone had to sleep in tents. It was after that big earthquake and everyone had to sleep in tents and they left for a week or two, and Sean Pen needed a place to stay. So they're like, oh, you can sleep in this guy's tent. He's gone, and so he slept on my buddy And yeah, Sean Penn was just sleeping in his tent.
Speaker 2: No way weird.
Speaker 7: This back to my buddy though, in this incident with this company car because it reminded me. And I don't know if I've ever told this story. He's a character. He's a funny guy. He wants one time we were out drinking on a Sunday night in the city to say it was an all day you know, and then into the night Sunday situation, everybody was partying.
Speaker 4: He had to work the next day.
Speaker 7: Well, he worked for a company at the time that sharpened and like service medical instruments, so like scalpels and stuff for surgeries. He was he's his company supplied those. And then he also like sharpened him so he had like a sharpener in the back of his truck and stuff like that. And he didn't want to go to work the next day, so we went to his company truck. He grabbed one of the scalpel things, turned on the lathe or whatever you call, sharpened it up, and then he slashed his own tires.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we.
Speaker 4: Didn't have to work the next day.
Speaker 7: And then we just hit the bars, just kept just raked you for hours.
Speaker 4: It was legendary.
Speaker 7: I've never laughed harder in my entire life listening to his tires.
Speaker 2: Go the lost stories.
Speaker 7: It takes a long time to drain all the air hair out of your tire when you hit it with a little tiny scalpel, but it did eventually have a flat.
Speaker 4: And then afterwork next Oh my god, it was the funniest thing ever. That was a fun time. That was a fun time.
Speaker 2: Play his future self, deal with whatever.
Speaker 4: Yes, that would never work for deal with those problems tomorrow, you guys, did you guys? Google?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 9: Sean Sean Penn I did, and I was thinking, yeah, yeah, yeah, very famous actor or you know him from his Al Choppo interview which was so random a few years yeah, two years back.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Good morning JV show. It's happy from Santase. It is Thursday, or as I like to call it, day four of the hostage situation. I hope you guys have a good day. Make sure you drink water. Your lips are dry?
Speaker 2: Oh god, how did he know? Everyone know?
Speaker 4: Mine have always been thin and dry the way that they are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, look chapped, Day four of the hostage that's very accurate.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: What is all this brat stuff that I'm seeing all over the place?
Speaker 8: So it's a brat summer, you guys. This is the trend that is currently taking over not only pop culture, but politics as well, which.
Speaker 4: Is very weir brat.
Speaker 2: That's what's confusing.
Speaker 3: I know it's something from TikTok, but every time I see it, and we're not obviously we don't talk politics on the show, but every time I see it's tied to something political, and that's.
Speaker 2: What it's even more confusing. What does it mean? Just break it down?
Speaker 8: Okay, first things first break it down.
Speaker 2: First things.
Speaker 11: First, you can think Charlie x X.
Speaker 8: You guys remember her, right, she had with one song, Yeah, I remember, so you can thank her for this because thanks Charlie Scents, she.
Speaker 2: Dropped her album Brat.
Speaker 8: The brat aesthetic and the term in general has just like taking over taken over social media.
Speaker 11: So what she explained bratt means is you are that girl. You're a little messy, you like to party. You maybe say.
Speaker 2: Some dumb things.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you have a little breakdown here and there. You still like feel yourself. You party, you're very honest, but overall, you know you're that girl.
Speaker 2: You're brat.
Speaker 4: So it's good to be a brat.
Speaker 8: It's good to be okay, and it's brad girls summer. But you're also you don't tied back to the brats. No dolls, okay, no, no, okay, no no correlation there. But you also don't say, oh like I wouldn't say Selena's a brat.
Speaker 11: You don't know, you would say Selena is brat.
Speaker 8: She is brat, she is bra or you're brat or that's brat.
Speaker 2: Got it, Okay, that's brat. Yeah, And are people thinking the.
Speaker 8: I've only seen it used on social media, but they are using it a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the album is like an electronic album. So okay, that's that's the vibe. Well, now we have to get a video of you doing the dance. You have to dance so much? Should never ask? I don't have one, no, but I'll do it.
Speaker 4: Okay. The dance is so brat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hella brat? Can you say it's hello brat? Or no? Is that like doing too much? I think we could do that? Okay, why not?
Speaker 4: Can you say something is so brat like.
Speaker 2: I just held spratt?
Speaker 11: No, Now, you guys are just okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, that Toad's cringe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you guys are not rat Graham, What do you want to.
Speaker 2: Talk about here?
Speaker 4: Major sewage spill alert is.
Speaker 7: One hundred and twenty five thousand gallons of raw sewage, to be exact, spilled right out of a sewage pipeline and right into Lake Tahoe. You guys, well, actually only about eighty thousand gallons of it made its way into the waters of Lake Tahoe. See, these guys were working on a street or something, a road, and someone was drilling and supposed to mark all the pipes underground. Someone didn't, and some guy drilled right into sewage pipe, and sewage just started gushing, they said, right after, right in front of a very popular restaurant. Diners were just leaving their dinner service, and tens of thousands of gallons of raw sewage running through the parking lot, and again a lot of it, despite the clean up efforts and people trying to contain it, eighty thousand gallons made it right into the pristine waters.
Speaker 4: Of lake Time.
Speaker 2: Oh is it shut down?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 7: So, they've shut down some of the beaches there right directly adjacent, and as they test the water, they have not yet reopened those beaches because the water is still testing very high for bacteria that's you know, obviously found in that and so they don't know yet when those beaches are going to be open.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine.
Speaker 7: Being the guy that is doing the digging on the excavator or drilling or whatever, and you're the one that hits the sewage pipe and raw sewage just starts black everywhere.
Speaker 2: I can't think of anything worse. I'd quit.
Speaker 7: That is not brat, I think that's just I think you just walk away, right, you just.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, whoops, I quit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just leave.
Speaker 7: But yeah, very crappy situation right now in Lake Tahoe, which you know, the lake tall is full, you know, because of all the snow and rain we've gotten. It's the water up there pristine. And let me ask you just of this, because Lake tal is a very big eighty thousand gallons of sewage spill over here on the you know, northwest shore whatever where it was.
Speaker 4: Let's say you're in South Lake, you getting in that water.
Speaker 8: No, no, I'm not like your miles miles here.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Everyone else's swimming's using it as their bathroom, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm back in.
Speaker 4: I'm in.
Speaker 2: I'm still out.
Speaker 4: I've gone swimming in Lake Tau.
Speaker 3: Like every once in a while you get some like up your nose and you're like swallowing it or that's just disgusting.
Speaker 4: That happens in a swimming pool too.
Speaker 7: And you know what has a higher concentration of all that going on in a swimming pool.
Speaker 4: You've seen kids in the pool and yeah, ton Is knock it off.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Grandma click recap of what happened in Lake Tahoe.
Speaker 7: To the end of last week, some contractor hit a sewage main pipeline and one hundred and twenty five thousand gallons of raw sewage.
Speaker 4: Just spewed out into the streets.
Speaker 7: At about eighty thousand gallons hit the waters of the Lake Tahoe, and a bunch of beaches are still closed to this day because of all the bacteria.
Speaker 12: Morning JV show This is Erica Happy Thursday. In regards to that Lake Tahoe sewage spill, I actually just came from Lake Tahoe this weekend. It's my first time I stood at South Lake Tahoe, and.
Speaker 2: It wasn't bad.
Speaker 12: I was in the water. I didn't notice anything unusual. I did hear about the spill. But I'm still beautiful.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I have a good Yeah, I'm not getting in that.
Speaker 4: It's gorgeous up there. She said, still beautiful, but she was in the water again.
Speaker 7: Tahoe's huge. I mean it is a huge, huge lake. So little teen see tiny sewage spill.
Speaker 4: On one side. So that's still disgusting, tiny little one. And you're miles away in South Lake. Yeah, you're getting in the water.
Speaker 3: If you have plans to go to Tahoe soon. I would check those reservations. I hated to make reservations right for the beaches there.
Speaker 4: Now I think that was just one of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, yeah they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't go to the affected parts, right, Yeah, plan plan accordingly.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So someone sent this into an advice column. My twenty five year old son lives with his two girlfriends, who are also romantically involved with each other.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 3: They share a single bedroom. One of them has a baby do this week?
Speaker 1: Not nice?
Speaker 3: I don't approve of this arrangement and I can't see it ending well. I love my son, have a good relationship with all three of them, but this flies in the face of my upbringing and beliefs. My question is how do I deal with this threesome when they come stay at my house. I don't want this going on under my roof. But I don't know how to assign bedrooms.
Speaker 4: It's too late.
Speaker 7: You can't put the toothpaste back in the two at this point got a baby on the weather?
Speaker 2: Would you? Would you?
Speaker 3: How would you feel if your your kid is bringing over their threatful situation to your home. I just I don't want that freakiness going on in my house.
Speaker 2: It sounds way too freaky for me.
Speaker 4: Because it depends what they look like.
Speaker 7: Throw my kid a high five and brow up an extra air mattress for their room.
Speaker 4: And there you go. I mean, what are you gonna do at this point?
Speaker 7: I mean, he's expecting a child with one of them, and this is just like their arrangement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean, as a as the parents, if you don't approve of the arrangement, can't you also say, like, hey, I love you, but yeah, I'm just not comfortable with you guys staying in my house like which which I don't know if I would even do because at the end of the day, that's still your kid.
Speaker 4: And I think, Selena, well yeah, but can't.
Speaker 3: Can't the other two parties stay somewhere.
Speaker 8: I love his partners, I know, but like I said, it just sounds way too freaky for me in my house.
Speaker 2: Get it out, Get it out.
Speaker 8: So you would be okay then with him staying with the girl the women, you just wouldn't be okay with them staying the night at your house.
Speaker 3: I think I wouldn't necessarily like the entire arrangement. I would prefer, you know, my kid being committed to one person.
Speaker 7: Oh, more traditional. Just because it's more traditional for you, doesn't mean it's more.
Speaker 3: Traditional because that's how I am. Look, I know people they're in threeples. I know you know some some men have five wives and to each its own doesn't affect me. I don't care what you do, but I just I don't want three somemes going on.
Speaker 7: Well, because people are in that sort of relationship doesn't mean that it is one constant the way that you're imagining it happening like that doesn't necessarily mean that may not be the way that relationship works. Although this one, you.
Speaker 2: Know those hormones raging.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we recently had a passing in my family, very very sad and unexpected.
Speaker 4: But somebody I wasn't able to attend the funeral.
Speaker 7: But according to other family members, one of the people that showed up in my family showed up with his two girlfriends.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh my god, this is fascinating. Now let me ask you, so he's in this situation.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something, Graham, because you said that you know, of all.
Speaker 7: The family, of all my family, I got a big family, And you're like, which pick out the person that you think is going to be bringing two girlfriends to the funeral. Last was the last person, the most unexpected one.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something, Graham, because you jokingly said that you would probably give your son a high five or something like that.
Speaker 2: Depends what they look like.
Speaker 3: I would you feel different if it was your daughter two boyfriends?
Speaker 4: Yeah, not allowed, not staying in my house.
Speaker 8: I'm not having Why the double standard, It's just different.
Speaker 2: That's how they're choosing to live their life. That's that she wants to carry on relationships under my room.
Speaker 13: My room.
Speaker 7: Wow, she could come over and say, but the other two they got to get their hotel room.
Speaker 2: Quinny Bear, that's Graham's daughter.
Speaker 3: You coming to come to Queney Bird whatever, come to Auntie Selina's house. Okay, you and your boyfriends are more than welcome. You'll always have a safe space in my home.
Speaker 4: My little baby bird's not bringing.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 1: Never know baby bird?
Speaker 2: How old is she right now?
Speaker 4: She's four? She's about to be five in a few weeks, all right, so.
Speaker 2: Give it about fifteen years? Yeah, no, shall see hottest.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 3: In the linked audio of Billy Ray cyrus berating his estranged wife. So, if you don't know, Billy Ray and his wife of seven months are divorcing and it is messy. They both started accusing each other of being verbally and emotionally abusive. And then earlier this week people obtained some audio of a fight they had because.
Speaker 2: He was running late for an event or.
Speaker 4: Something hours ago.
Speaker 2: You can still leave and get you out here. I'm not in no place to go do a show.
Speaker 7: Shut.
Speaker 4: I don't know who you are, but you will listen. This is about you being selfish.
Speaker 11: I don't think you're real smart.
Speaker 8: So that came out, and then he was going on, sounds like his voice, he sounds a little different. Maybe that's from yelling so much. I don't remember his voice being so raspy neither. And it is especially weird for me to hear this side of him because.
Speaker 2: I want used to watch him on Hannah Montana, you know, so I'm like, who is this man? This is? This is not the Billy Ray.
Speaker 4: I know I never watched that show, But was he like wholesome dad on that?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: And he speaks like this I know.
Speaker 3: So this audio comes out, everyone is just like blown away, like what is happening here?
Speaker 2: He addressed it yesterday on his Instagram story.
Speaker 3: He said, hell yeah, I was at my wits end as every day went by, I started realizing something was wrong. And that's before I knew she was a fraud. Everything I thought I knew about her was a lie. She was trying to take over my career, my life in USURP the Cyrus name for her own gain.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 7: Wow, So standing by spending, standing by his actions there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, strong, strong move all right.
Speaker 3: Someone from mister Beast's crew just quit because of grooming allegations.
Speaker 2: So if you don't know, mister.
Speaker 3: Beast is probably like the biggest YouTuber ever. I just checked his channel, three hundred and six million subscribers.
Speaker 7: Three hundred and six million subscribers. You know how many people that are in the United States? How many I don't know, like three hundred and thirty million. I mean, well they all subscribed to mister Beast.
Speaker 3: Well I mean, I mean, I mean he's on a global that's globalm but.
Speaker 4: That's a global platform.
Speaker 7: But his videos get views akin to like name like the most popular show that's aired on TV and how many viewers it's got.
Speaker 4: His videos get.
Speaker 7: More, way more like blow that out of the water, like so unbelievably, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he has this team of people that he does all of his videos with and it's been the same crew for years. So these are all very well known like characters. So one of them Ava Chris Tyson. She is now twenty eight years old. She is being accused of sending inappropriate messages back when she was twenty to a then thirteen.
Speaker 2: Year old not good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she has been spoken out. She's denied grooming anyone. She apologized for her past behavior and said that she's stepping away to focus on her family and mental health. Mister Beast recently spoke out. He issued a statement saying that he is disgusted and opposed to the acts being alleged. He said quote that said, I've seen enough online and I've taken immediate action to remove Ava from the company, my channel, and any association with mister Beast and do not condone or support any of the inappropriate actions. Which makes me feel like he did see something there. He also says that he hired a third party independent investigators to conduct a comprehensive investigation and then he's gonna go from there based on their findings, wiping.
Speaker 4: His hands of that. Yes see, you want nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: So we'll keep you posted on both those stories, Billy Ray and mister Beaston.
Speaker 2: What do you happen trendy?
Speaker 7: All right, little update to a story we talked about yesterday where this past Sunday broke global average temperature records and became.
Speaker 4: The single hottest day on record.
Speaker 7: Well, Monday just said hold my beer because Monday was slightly hotter than Sunday. So Mondays now the hottest day on record on the planet Earth. But then Tuesday also said hold my beer. Oh, and Tuesday dethroned Sunday but not Monday, and became the second hottest day on records. So when I said Sunday was the hottest day on record, I really met Sunday was the third hottest day on record. Pretty crazy that the three hottest days ever recorded on planet Earth were all consecutive days.
Speaker 4: Back to back to back.
Speaker 7: Climate scientists say we are quote in uncharged territory. As these temperature records continue to get from great, it's not good. It's a little alarming that it's July and there's a lot of hot weather ahead summertime, so we may see these records broken again this year.
Speaker 4: Pretty nuts. I teased this a minute ago.
Speaker 7: The Park fire in Chico has absolutely exploded in size.
Speaker 4: This is a really scary fire.
Speaker 7: It started yesterday around three o'clock in the afternoon, really strong winds. The fire grew to a couple thousand acres later that afternoon, and by this morning we're at forty five thousand acres burned, absolutely exploded in size. I do, and nobody's returning into my text messages, which just kind of annoying. But there's a lot of mandatory evacuations in place. The fire's only three percent contained. You look at the fire map, my guess is it's burning away from town, although it started it looks like on the map within about a quarter mile of where my parents live, so really close to them, and then looks like it's burning up into the You know, there's a lot of wind and stuff that moves, is probably moving the fire away from town. But still, you look at this fire map, forty five thousand acres is no joke. And this thing is not even twenty four hours old so pretty scary Fire.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Before we give you this chance to win a JV show, Chud Mudd, let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 13: Good morning, JV fam.
Speaker 2: This is Marcus from Tracy and today we're headed to Vegas.
Speaker 16: Baby Arnez's got a kickboxing match, this first full contact match in the ring.
Speaker 7: Let's go, Oh, got this baby on that kick his butt?
Speaker 4: Yes? Except oh no, what if he doesn't?
Speaker 2: No, don't don't manifest now there.
Speaker 7: Last time they were going to San Diego or whatever for his first boxing match, I can't remember, and he left us to talk back and he ended up winning that fight.
Speaker 4: But then you come into this Vegas one a little too cocky, a little.
Speaker 2: Too he got this.
Speaker 4: Except what if he does?
Speaker 2: But he does?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, stop Grid.
Speaker 4: I'm kiddy, go get a baby art as all right?
Speaker 2: Turned out for what the bleef?
Speaker 3: This is where you can win a JV show, chug Mug. Here's how it works. I play a clip. It's got a bleeped out word. You got to figure out what that bleeped out word is. First person to guess it correctly wins zi chug Mug as always, leave your guest is on the talkback Michael the Free iHeart app Here is two day's clip. So this guy's was like so bent to one side and crooked.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, just straighten it out. What's wrong with you? I don't think it works like that well in my head. In my head, but it was. It was very bet Yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Don't get I don't think you can well anyway, think about what that bleeped out word could be. And remember it's a family show, so it's not that thing. Uh, take your guesses on the talkback Mike, leave us your name, your city, and then your guess. You gotta be the very first correct dancer in the morning to win that JV show Chug mug. A lot of people so close with the correct answer yesterday, they just weren't quite the very first one.
Speaker 4: So let's do it and keep in mind again it's PG guess only.
Speaker 2: Yes, the whole play some of your guess is next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show with You on a Thursday.
Speaker 8: I'm Selena, I'm Graham, I'm Jess, and I'm Cheaty and we're playing what the bleep this is?
Speaker 2: Where you can win a JV show chug mug.
Speaker 3: You just gotta be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word correctly. As always, leave your guess is on the talkback mic on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Now, in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 8: So this guy's was like so bent to one side and crooked.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, just straighten it out. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 8: So yeah, I think it's easier said than I look pretty easy.
Speaker 2: I could have just snapped that thing back on whatever. Anyways, what is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 3: That's what we're trying to figure out. It is a family show. Okay, keep your guesses clean. Let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 12: This is Sammy from San Jose and I think the bleeped out.
Speaker 4: Word is call like your shirt collar.
Speaker 10: Thank you have a great day.
Speaker 2: Good guy.
Speaker 4: It's pretty popular guest this morning.
Speaker 2: That'd be one of the very first things I noticed about you.
Speaker 12: What's V Show.
Speaker 17: It's Vincent Olivia from Dublin.
Speaker 4: We're guessing today's where his nose?
Speaker 13: His nose was bent and crooked.
Speaker 4: Thanks, have a great day.
Speaker 3: One thing I'll never do is judge someone else's nose, because mine was you know, my nose wasn't nosen before.
Speaker 4: The one time got it done the one time.
Speaker 7: I have a couple of buddies that you know, do a lot of like mma fighting and stuff like that, and their noses point all different directions, and uh, you always kind of wonder like, don't you emb want to straighten that thing out? You got to want to do grab it and just snap it back into place. And when I got my neck like that, I got my nose broken. That shoreline amphitheater one time, a little you know, sort of adjacent to a mosh pit. A long story anyways, I in it was I went to the medic tank because I was, you know, I was gushing, Oh he's Lencoln And I looked in the mirror and it was pointed way to.
Speaker 2: One side, and I.
Speaker 4: Grabbed it and I put it right back into place.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, good guess hurt ain't the right one out? Good morning JV Show, Happy Thursday.
Speaker 17: This is unique money from Western He'll say, I think the bleeped out word is bumper.
Speaker 2: It is bumpers Van all.
Speaker 6: Right, I have a good one.
Speaker 7: Good guess that is probably the most popular I guess coming in this morning bumper, A lot of people guessing that.
Speaker 3: All right, continue to leave those guess is on the talk back. We'll play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday, Junior, It's Thursday. Well, Jess was just talking about how the week is actually going by kind of fast.
Speaker 7: It was until you said that now it's gonna be the longest day ever tomorrow, long day.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 8: Sorry, We're the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm I'm Jessin, I'm tving.
Speaker 3: You're playing what the Bleep where you can win a JV Show chug mug. This is the first piece of official JV Show merch. All you're gonna do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word correctly. Now, we kick this game off every morning like seven o five. Is you want to be here for the start of the game because you have a better chance of winning. Obviously, that's when I played the clip for the first time. And then you can start leaving your guesses on the talk back of Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Casey w are just tuning in here is two day's clip.
Speaker 8: So this guy's was like so bent to one side and crooked.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, just straighten it out. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Is that a deal breaker?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 4: Because maybe okay, ask you for a friend.
Speaker 2: No, it's not all right, Let's go to the guesses. Good Morning, Jamie Show.
Speaker 3: This is a leap from nyok is the belief that work hat have a great day?
Speaker 2: Crooked hat?
Speaker 3: You mean like he's wearing it to the side or is it like bent up and squished and all wearing it to the s Oh no, no, no, no deal breaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should go to jail for that. Good morning.
Speaker 6: This was from back of the My guess is mirror, Car mirror, Thank you car mirror, No closer.
Speaker 4: That was a very popular guest this morning, very popular mirror.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 8: It's and I think it's pinky pinky.
Speaker 4: My pinkies have a kind of a bend in them.
Speaker 2: Oh they do.
Speaker 4: They're curved.
Speaker 2: My ring fingers are like that, my middle fingers like that. What happened to.
Speaker 8: Your guys' fingers?
Speaker 7: Industrial factories and you know, hands get kind of messed up in the machinery.
Speaker 17: Good Morning jav Show fan this a swing from Conquered.
Speaker 6: My guess is car in Tanna?
Speaker 17: Thank you love you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's Tenna. Here's today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 8: So this guy's antenna was like so bent to one side and crooked.
Speaker 3: I was like, bro, just straighten it out. What's wrong with you? I wanted to do it for him, like it was bothering me.
Speaker 7: Yeah you just snap it? Yeah, just right back, straighten that thing out.
Speaker 2: New York cars even haven't Tenna's no right, Okay, probably.
Speaker 18: Not, I don't think something not the long one, probably the small t Yeah, nya my song my still got a big one, nice and straight though still now, Paul, I want to give some shout outs here, but can I can't tell what she says?
Speaker 4: Her name is there?
Speaker 7: Can we replay that she says from conquered, wing from Conquered?
Speaker 4: I can't. I can't quite tell.
Speaker 7: I want to give an official shout here, but I want to make sure and let's make sure we're on the same page.
Speaker 17: Good morning JV Show fan. This is a swing from Conquered.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's start.
Speaker 4: We got weak from Concord. What's up first? Correct? Until this morning? You get that brand New JV Show, Chuck Bug. Nice work.
Speaker 7: There were quite a few other people that had the correct guests this morning. Jay and san Jose had it.
Speaker 4: What's up Jack, what's up? Danny and san Jose. That's our buddy Danny. He had it.
Speaker 7: So did Alex in Benetia, Jackie in Bay Point, Steven in Union City?
Speaker 4: What's up Steven, what's up? He had it.
Speaker 7: He was real close, real close. I think he's in the number two spot. And Charles and san Jose had it correct as well this morning, amongst a few other people.
Speaker 4: But nice work, Wing, nice work.
Speaker 7: But if you were right there and you maybe you didn't even play today, maybe you had the answer in your head and you're like, I don't know if I should play, and then you didn't play.
Speaker 4: You should probab play tomorrow because you would have.
Speaker 2: Won seven oh five.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do it again. Remember when you win, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out you to get you that chug mug yep.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Time for the JV Show. You have nope game. Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 3: Hi is this Anna Hiannah?
Speaker 2: How is your morning going? So far.
Speaker 3: Oh that doesn't sound the traffic. Oh where are you second? Traffic? Right now?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's the worst. Yeah yeah, what are they gonna get this fixed?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: Anna?
Speaker 2: So here's how this works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Just get three correct and you.
Speaker 8: Win four tickets to six Lights Discovery Kingdom.
Speaker 2: You ready to get started?
Speaker 10: Alrighty?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Question number one, what is the name of Detective Sherlock Holmes assistant? Not this again, I don't know, you don't know, Okay, Watson is the correct answer?
Speaker 7: Watson, elementary, Anna, Watson, elementary.
Speaker 4: That's all right. Question number two.
Speaker 7: In World War two, the United States joined a group of Allied nations to fight primarily against what two countries?
Speaker 4: That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: Correct answer.
Speaker 7: There, Germany and Japan were the two was also the Mexicelina.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't have got that. War two, the most one.
Speaker 7: Of the most famous wars history, was not my thing and was not fighting Germany from the Holocaust Germany.
Speaker 2: Maybe I didn't know. I didn't know that. I didn't know that, but I'm probably under pressure. I would have gotten wrong. I'm with you, Annaike.
Speaker 3: Question number three, what do you call the branch of mathematics that deals with shape, sizes, angles, and dimensions of objects?
Speaker 2: Like, what kind of math is that? Geometry? Geometry?
Speaker 4: I'm going to quit the show, all right, question number four. It's going really well. Question number four.
Speaker 7: Finish this expression keep your friends close and your enemies blank.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. Anna, You got one point. I love that for you. You did that, You did that for you them. Yes, Hey, it wasn't a total That's what I'm saying. Look at you on a Thursday.
Speaker 4: I love that for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you still did not win.
Speaker 10: Rats.
Speaker 2: Anna, thank you for calling and playing with us.
Speaker 3: You know, it takes a lot of guts to even do that alone.
Speaker 4: So we appreciate you.
Speaker 3: We hope you have a better morning in traffic. Hang on though, don't hang up, cheet. He's gonna pick up in the next room. Okay, all right, No, you.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you listening to your show. Thank you, Thank you going up there.
Speaker 2: Graham. Boxing Dad has responded.
Speaker 7: Boxing Dad has responded. He left a talk back earlier this morning. He was on a drive to Vegas with his son for his son's first full contact kickboxing match, and I was like, and we were all hyped up obviously, but then I was like, but what if he doesn't win?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 13: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: Fam. This is Marcus from Tracy again and Graham.
Speaker 13: There's no way Arnez is gonna lose. He's gonna knock that kid's face off of his face.
Speaker 8: Let go.
Speaker 7: Got this and unless he doesn't stop it, Graham, even.
Speaker 2: To the best of luck, good luck. Let us know how that works out. You're knocking faces off the faces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Someone with a comment on the Yep, Nope game.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV Show. This is David out in Richmond and Graham. I'm with you, man. I've heard some of these trivia you know questions, Yep, no game, And I'm amazing some of the things people don't know. Man. Our education system, I don't know. It needs some rehauling. There's some very basic things people should know and don't. Wow. Anyway, Man, I'm with you on this. I have a good one.
Speaker 2: By I feel attacked, but.
Speaker 6: So good.
Speaker 2: Yes, since you're just smarty pants, we would love to have you on. Maybe you should like why.
Speaker 4: Did that be challenged out there?
Speaker 2: Please accept are just for funzies.
Speaker 7: Our yep, nope, game is just for funsies. Were not ripping on anyone, but some questions. I am a little bit that I assume. There are things that I assume, like David said, that I assume is more common knowledge, and I sprinkle some questions in that I'm like, oh, for sure people will get this one and may struggle with this one. I try to make it an even kind of grab bag of questions, and some of the ones that I think are just slam dunks are or not, so you know, you never know.
Speaker 4: Everyone knows different stuff.
Speaker 3: And we also have a talk back here from our chug mug winner from What the Bleep earlier this morning.
Speaker 17: M Oh my gosh, I can't believe I want this is wing from a conquer Yes, you guys got my name correctly, but I don't see an email to how to get the jab chalklut king guys, Please let you know. I also sent Graham a DM to inquire how I can get it.
Speaker 2: Just let me know. Thank you you wow, been like five seconds.
Speaker 7: I know just what shout out to win from Conquered. She did win the JV show Chug going this morning, and sorry, what the bleep game? If you don't listen at seven o five, you should very fun game and you can win.
Speaker 4: The one piece of JV show merch that's out there.
Speaker 7: But as much as this show may sound like a well oiled machine when you're listening at home, I don't know if that it does. But yeah, we haven't gotten to be able to send up to emails. Let us first, she's got Chuck Mug just yet, because it hasn't even been an hour yet.
Speaker 1: The Hottest.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 14: To know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Celine Dion making how much to perform one song at the Olympics Before I tell you, let me just let me just paint this full picture for you, okay, because her even performing at all is a really big deal. Remember she was diagnosed with stiff person syndrome, and in her recent documentary, we saw what it looked like when she would suffer these seizures, and it was awful.
Speaker 2: It was so scary. It was very painful for her.
Speaker 3: And she vowed she's loosening up. I guess she vowed in it in that documentary that she would return to the stage. So tomorrow is her big comeback performance.
Speaker 2: It's going to be huge. She'll be performing with.
Speaker 3: Lady Gaga during the opening ceremony. We don't know how much Gaga is going to be paid for this yet, but Selene for.
Speaker 2: One song making two million dollars whoa.
Speaker 3: For one song the Olympics is also covering all travel bills for jets and boats and literally anything else, So it's not a bad gig wow to mill Also, if anyone gives a part, Selene is in the final stages of signing a residency with Resorts World in Vegas, so she is serious about making it come back and.
Speaker 2: Good for her.
Speaker 7: Glad that's about eleven thousand dollars a second she's making. Let's just say, oh, if it's a three minute song and you're getting two million dollars, you're getting eleven grand a second.
Speaker 2: Love that for her?
Speaker 4: I would love that for me, man, I will work for four seconds a month.
Speaker 8: Me too, I'll do it for one all right.
Speaker 3: Should we be alarmed by this video of Travis Kelcey shoving.
Speaker 4: A teammate Major Red flagged.
Speaker 3: Well, remember during the playoffs, we saw a different side of Travis when he was on the sideline screaming at his coach.
Speaker 2: Remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were like, whoa, this guy has a short fuse, Like watch out, Taylor switch. And now, as we all know, training campus underway. Yesterday during the Chiefs practice, they were holding a scrimmage and defensive end George Carlaftis slammed another player to the ground and it angered a lot of the guys because they weren't in full pads and like, obviously somebody could get hurt. And Travis was one of the guys that went up to him, and I think like head butted him first.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I don't think like really hard, but then shoved him.
Speaker 4: Backward, head buttted him without a helmet on.
Speaker 2: I think they had helmets.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that's different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't the head button that's the serious. But he actually like put hands on him, shoved him backwards.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is this alarming?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I mean, honestly, probably not. Football is a very heated sport. It's a physical game. We know that, and it is up to some of the veteran players to put other players in check. From time to time. It just happens there are training camp. There are fights at training camp all the time, Like, dude, what do you guys do it you're on the same team, you know it'll be fights at Niners training camp between guys on the offense and the defense, and they won't like each other.
Speaker 4: What I thought it if.
Speaker 7: We were all we were all gold blooded Niners, Like what are we doing?
Speaker 4: It just doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: I Like, I understand that.
Speaker 3: But do you think at some point Taylor's camp is gonna be like, Bro, you can't just be like walking around yelling at everybody and shoving people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like that's not good for Taylor's image.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's not a good look.
Speaker 7: The yelling at the coach, that one, to me was a lot more egregious. Like that one is a little more alarming, Like that's the person Your coach is, the one that's supposed to have authority, right, yeah, and have and have earned your respect, especially somebody like Andy Reid who's won Super Bowls and has been your coach for a while.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't be up screaming in their face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this was not so not so bad, I guess.
Speaker 11: Yeah it was on the field.
Speaker 2: If it was off the field. It to be a whole thing.
Speaker 8: I get that.
Speaker 2: I got that just asking, all right, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 7: All right, take a moment and say you're goodbyes you guys. Southwest Airlines has announced that they're open seating policy, you know, with the different boarding groups, which.
Speaker 4: They've had for more than fifty years. They've announced it is time to end it.
Speaker 7: Southwest is going to start assigning seats and selling premium seating for customers you know who want more leg room and whatnot. Southwest boarding process has, like I said, been going this way for decades. It was their attempt to speed things up, get people on and off planes quicker. Although I don't know we've all flown Southwest. Do you feel like you get boarded and take off faster? It feels like it takes the same amount of time as an assigned seat. A lot of people have always hated their policy. I'm one of those. I don't like them. I don't like the anxiety of not knowing where I'm going to sit. I want to know where I'm.
Speaker 8: Going to sit, and I want to sit with who I'm traveling with exactly.
Speaker 4: If you got a couple of people.
Speaker 7: I want to know that I'm going to get to sit next to them, even if I'm in a middle seat, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I want to know that that I've got that spot. I don't like.
Speaker 7: It's like playing musical chairs, and playing musical chairs with your bag in the overhead bin.
Speaker 3: Too, are traveling alone. Southwest hated it, same thing, like major anxiety. I don't know how many people are already on there traveling with kids though, love flying Southwest because you get you board first, Oh say, they might get stuck somewhere else with them their family boarding is like the best you bought your board first.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that part's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean there are some, you know, Southwest loyalists that love the policy and have sort of learned how to game the system or whatever and get that coveted you know, windows seat up front first. They figured out how to do that. But a lot of us, you know, not a big fan. The airline said that they've surveyed their customers. Eighty percent of their own customers and eighty six percent of potential customers want an assigned seat, and they say that's the top reason that their customers stop flying with Southwest and choose another airline because they want an assigned seat.
Speaker 2: I can see that.
Speaker 3: Wow, after fifty something years, hell of a ride. Yeah, when are they gonna start implementing that?
Speaker 4: Do we know soon?
Speaker 15: Wow?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: So shout out to Wing. She was our winner for what the Bleep this morning? Yep, she won a JV.
Speaker 2: Show Chuck Mugg and she loves to talk back, like where's my email?
Speaker 3: We're like, chill out, it's been like five seconds.
Speaker 4: Okay, one more second.
Speaker 3: Well we have a follow up talk back not from her, from one of our previous Chug Mug winners Morning Baby shows Shop.
Speaker 12: So I just wanted to stage the girl that want to chuck mugs.
Speaker 4: Don't worry early.
Speaker 15: I think you're like to help until about later.
Speaker 4: So they're running a little over there.
Speaker 12: Sorry, Look, you guys cheati.
Speaker 2: A week week.
Speaker 4: I mean, how hard is it to send email?
Speaker 2: So you got the chuck I said emails? But sometimes I get over like I forget and I have.
Speaker 18: To come back to make sure that I got everyone, and I realized I forget somebody.
Speaker 2: So it happens every once in a while.
Speaker 7: So I'm sorry. Systems and protocols aren't. Really we might need to upgrade our systems and protocols.
Speaker 2: My brain is my brain.
Speaker 3: God might need to upgrade your We're gonna plug in Cheetie's brain get up in a an upgrade.
Speaker 4: We'll unplug it and plug it back restarted.
Speaker 2: Yea, you are going to get your email today. We'll make sure of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, And if you want to want to chug bug tomorrow morning seven o five, we play what the Bleep every day at that time, Graham, would your wife ever let you, guys hire an attractive babysitter?
Speaker 4: Totally not. Yeah, that ain't happening.
Speaker 3: So I, well, you guys know I have the gaggle of kids, right, yeah. So I recently went to like things like care dot com or something like that, which I always swore like I would never just like hire somebody off the internet to.
Speaker 2: Like watch some mirando, you know. But I don't have any.
Speaker 3: Family here in the Bay Area. They all live, you know, out of town. My husband hasn't had family either, and there are times where it's.
Speaker 2: Like we're in need of somebody.
Speaker 3: So I was like, let me just see what's out there, and so I go on there, I'm expecting to see, you know, a bunch of like grandmas and stuff. Yeah, why is every babysitter and I live in Haywards, I'm just looking in like Hayward, Castro Valley, San Leandre, Union City area, you know places near me?
Speaker 2: Why is everyone on there just like so hot?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 7: Move over Hinge and bumble and tinder as to meet singles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't like everyone is like smoking hot.
Speaker 3: And maybe it's because there are a lot of the pictures are like filtered, which if it was me, I wouldn't really care.
Speaker 2: To be using like filters and things like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, for a babysitter, you you're best in any picture that you're submitting to a public profile, I guess facing on the internet.
Speaker 3: But now when it's the wife who was in charge of going on there looking for a babysitter.
Speaker 7: Oh, she's saying, if you want more business, babysitters dressed frumpy and no.
Speaker 3: Makeup or grandma's only if me Grandma's only, I've been.
Speaker 4: To that website.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you grandma's are freaky, Lena, So the same question do you look? I don't think I mean to answer your initial question. I don't think my if my wife had the choice. My wife's a very you know, practical person, and you know, she's very logical in her thinking. And if there were two people, two potential babysitters that with equal qualification, she'd probably pick the one that was less hot, honest. But I don't know that she would flat out rule somebody out, because if we were getting a babysitter, it's not like either of us we're leaving the house, So what does it matter, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like right, But sometimes for me, sometimes we need people on the weekends when we are both leaving the house and we need a few hours to go do some things. Or sometimes it's like in the morning, well I'm here at work, but my man's working from home.
Speaker 4: Now that's now, that's that'd be a difference.
Speaker 2: Because only okay, Grandma, I.
Speaker 4: Can't recommend that side enough. Let me tell you more.
Speaker 2: Time with him than you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's true.
Speaker 7: I've no, I mean, I've known you know, some people over the years, you know that have like the nanny or whatever that.
Speaker 4: It's called like an all pair or something.
Speaker 7: They get a free place to live and in exchange for watching your kids. I had I knew some people that had that kind of situation, and that one I feel like you as the wife, you have to be very selected.
Speaker 2: Grandma's only, Grandma Grandma's only.
Speaker 7: Because living in your house the clock, that's kind of a different different game. So Selena, you are you would never select anyone even remotely attractive or what I guess.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't rule somebody completely out based on the picture I see. Of course, if you're a qualified I know. If you are qualified, of course I would still like the chance to meet you, and hopefully you are a catfish.
Speaker 7: And you show up looking totally different Like most dating sites, I'm sure people can attest that that happens quite a bit.
Speaker 4: You don't look anything like your pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but look I don't blame you. Like this is the bay. Everyone is just hot here, you know, it's just what it.
Speaker 4: Is, all right. So care dot com.
Speaker 2: Place to meet people.
Speaker 8: And they still just have for childcare, they have housekeeping, pet care, tutoring.
Speaker 4: Wow, I do need some tutoring.
Speaker 2: No, No, can.
Speaker 4: Always be learning, Selena, always be learning.
Speaker 2: All what do you have here?
Speaker 7: I want to talk about Ike's sandwich Shop really quick, you guys, because Ike's the beloved sandwich shop that opened, uh, I don't know, early two thousands. I can't rememb when they opened their very first location in the Castro. It's kind of this hole in the wall spot I used to go to it. But they have now opened their one hundredth whoa really Ike's Sandwich location. This one is actually pretty close to us here at work. It's in the Mission Rock neighborhood, and they're hoping that, you know, are going to get a lot of foot traffic from Giants games and Warriors games and stuff like that. One hundred Ikes Sandwich locations out there, it says in this article they closed that one in the Castro in twenty ten, so since then they've opened one hundred storefronts for Ikes. I am blown away by this. I guess there's something that they've opened them in other states and obviously other cities because they're everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but a hundred.
Speaker 7: That kind of makes me wonder what I've done with my life. It happened really fast over the last fourteen years.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've done this. Push the fart button here?
Speaker 7: Ikes makes some I think we need to go visit this new one, they say, this new one in the Mission Rock Neighborhood's going to be like their flagship store. It's at ten ninety Doctor Maya Andrew lu Lane, Unit G. They say this's going to be like their it's their biggest, best one. I think it just opened last week, so over.
Speaker 2: An embarrassing admission.
Speaker 3: Oh you never had an I I know, and I know missing out.
Speaker 7: What I love about Ikes is that, well one the founder looks a lot like JV and the cartoon drawing looks exactly like JV spitting image. But they've got you know, they've created over a thousand different sandwiches. Like the creativity there is second to none. They have like one hundred and fourteen something sandwiches on the menu currently at this new one. You know what I mean, like, think of some specialized custom sandwich.
Speaker 4: It's out. They've got it. You know.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: So we're going we should go. I'm starving.
Speaker 1: Let's go right the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine that we do every Thursday.
Speaker 4: Where's my Jewelry?
Speaker 3: They're meeting in the ladies room. Now there's a couple celebs, and I'm using the term celeb loosely, not your A listers, Okay, but a couple of people claiming that bbls are now out of style, a dream Doll being one of them.
Speaker 2: She's a rapper.
Speaker 3: Now you don't know she is Graham, but she has a BBL and says that she's currently the process of getting things done to make the butt smaller. Uh Safari, who is Nicki Minaj's ex? He posted bbl's are officially expired and retired.
Speaker 4: Wow, it was a hell of a run BBL. How do we feel if this makes?
Speaker 2: I feel bad for the women who actually got this procedure done.
Speaker 3: And that's why I wanted to talk to somebody because I hope you don't regret it, Like, don't let people because they're saying it's out of style, Like, hopefully you did it because it makes you happy, and I want you to just like own that because unless you're gonna go get it reversed like dream Doll is, which who wants to undergo another procedure?
Speaker 7: Can they reverse what goes into the BBL? Forgive me, I don't really know what.
Speaker 3: It's just removing fat from other places of your.
Speaker 2: Body and then they stuff in there basically.
Speaker 3: So when dream Doll said that she was going to go get things done to like make her butt smaller. She said, she's basically just getting LiPo.
Speaker 7: It's just like like on your butt, and then you just have like seg a flat button.
Speaker 4: I don't know, is it like just like a deflated balloon.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming they could they remove some skin if they had to.
Speaker 7: They might have to make it because your skin has stretched your the body adapts, the skin stretches out, you know, and then you get that out and then but they can.
Speaker 2: Easily remove move excess skin.
Speaker 4: Oh you sure add another surgery on the dice and some stuff.
Speaker 3: Don't know, but that's another reason why I'm saying, like, if you did get this like at this point, you have to just own it. I hope you're happy with it and you just have to make yourself happy with it.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 7: Okay, But from a just you know, this is the lady's room. From a lady's perspective, do you think the BBL and that sort of movement do you agree with with that comment that it's done.
Speaker 3: I think if we're talking just strictly trends, I mean, based on what the trend setters aka celebrities are doing. Yeah, sure, it's a trend that is slowly fading away? Do I think that if we see a women at the BBL, women or sorry, men are all all of a Sudden'm gonna be like, oh no, don't want that.
Speaker 2: No, those are the ones you look at first, you know what I mean, you still like it?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I mean I don't think that is changing at all, But in terms of maybe more women going out and getting them, I could see that slowing down, if that, If that makes any sense.
Speaker 4: Jess what are your thoughts on the on the BBL.
Speaker 8: I think I agree with that because I mean, I don't think it's gonna slow down anytime soon, though I think we are still. I think a lot of people are still going out and getting them because it's more I guess consider quote unquote like normal now, just.
Speaker 2: Because so many people have gotten them.
Speaker 8: But I do see in terms of trends it going the opposite way again, to it to.
Speaker 2: More of like a like a slimmer yeah, but like a.
Speaker 11: Smaller, smaller booty.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think these are things you have to think about when you undergo any sort of surgery or get a tattoo or whatever. You know, like whatever it is a semi permanent thing that you're doing to your body. You know, Am I gonna like this in X number of years? Because I think trends.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I think when they're saying bbls out her style, I think they're talking about like the over the over the top ones, you know what I mean, because some like I know people that have gotten bbls or they're not those over the top ones.
Speaker 2: It's just a little something, just to give it a little something more, you know what I mean. You wouldn't even know.
Speaker 3: That this person had surgery. And that's and I'm I'm that's my honest opinion. I think the term BBL just has so much associated with that people automatically think.
Speaker 2: Like huge, like Cardi b That's what I think it's. But it's not. It's not always that, because there are some that look really good.
Speaker 8: If that's what I'm saying, skinny bbls.
Speaker 7: They're all, oh, the skinny bbl I mean, look, it's this is the lady's room, and I'm not allowed to give an opinion on women's bodies.
Speaker 4: But Selena, I think you're maybe there's something to that.
Speaker 7: The more, I don't know, subtle version would be you prefer as I would support, but I'm not allowed to.
Speaker 4: Comment on you're not. How do you whatever you want?
Speaker 1: Ladies?
Speaker 2: You do you?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Again, if you're just tuning in, there's celebrities now saying bbls are out of style.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to talking about bbls. This is inside our meeting in the ladies room. I was just talking about how there are a couple celebs declaring that bbls are going out of style.
Speaker 6: Bbls will go out of style when the Kardashians say so, when stay dissolved their BBL or get rid of it or both smaller, then that's when the smaller booties will start coming back into style. But I don't see them going away any time soon.
Speaker 3: Well, there's already been a lot of talk of Kylie going for more natural looking with him.
Speaker 2: It's already happening.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think if you compared pictures now to a few years ago, I think you would notice the change. But since you see them all the time, you probably don't. You know, you see them all the time posting pictures at I've probably don't notice. But I think they're they've been dialing them back for a little while now.
Speaker 3: I also want to clarify. I don't know why this pops into my head when I'm saying, and I think when everyone is saying that bbl's and the bigger booties are going out of style, I think, just like the fake ones. I don't want anyone with a natural big you know, going to feel like, what do you mean this is my body? My body's out of style.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think that when people say bbls are going out of style, that means that natural bodies are what's in style. Yeah, if that makes I just wanted to clarify that. Graham, what do you have inside our meeting in the lady's room?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 7: I don't know if you guys have seen, but I have seen green dress and wedges.
Speaker 4: Girl, she's going viral everywhere. Have you guys the screen?
Speaker 2: I've heard, I've seen headlines. Who is it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 7: So this woman she posted a video she was leaving Dres after hours nightclub in Vegas.
Speaker 4: You guys ever been to Dres.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that place doesn't open till like one or something. I forget what time is. It's after hours. So she's in a cab riding home. It's daylight, it's like seven thirty in the morning, and she posts a little video about something she's noticed also seems to be going out of style at.
Speaker 15: I don't know what's happening to club culture, but the girlies are not wearing heels in the clubs anymore. And as a thirty four year old, I know I don't look my age, But as.
Speaker 2: A thirty four year old, do we need.
Speaker 15: To come out of retirement and teach the girls how to wear heels or like what heels you need to shop for when going out in the club, because the amount of flats and sandals that I saw is just like part of the thrill of going to the club is dancing on the couch in your heels.
Speaker 7: What okay, So let's let's address there's a couple of things to unpack from this club because she's gone incredibly viral, and if you read the comments on her video, they are priceless. Largely a lot of them focused on the I know I don't look my age about me and everybody's like, you look exactly your age. Anyways, the comments are a little harsh, a little harsh there, but hashtag facts. Anyways, all right, let's go to the thing that she's saying. Out at a night club. The girlies not wearing heels, a lot of flats and sandals. How do you, ladies, if you were going to go to a club this weekend, what is your footwear choice?
Speaker 8: Definitely crocs, I'm with Selena and chety heels.
Speaker 2: It's got to be heels.
Speaker 4: So you're still wearing heels.
Speaker 7: Yes, you have to see that dres in Vegas, and it's all flats and sand.
Speaker 2: Especially in Vegas.
Speaker 3: But I will say Vegas is different Vegas. I'd be more open to wearing flats than if I was going to somewhere here in the city. Wow, I'm the opposite, just because it's so much more walking, it's so much more standing around, it's so much more online.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't know any of you people. I don't care if you're judging what I'm wearing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but people try to elevate their fashion game in Vegas. That's how I always understood it. Gually and after.
Speaker 3: I've already been in heels all night. This is an after hours party. I'm gonna do whatever the heck I want.
Speaker 4: So you're going and crocs and sandals if I.
Speaker 2: Feel like it.
Speaker 8: And I think the younger generation, like Gen z RS, they're now showing up in like sneakers too, So not even like that.
Speaker 7: Okay, I want to play a little bit more audio from this video because in this part of the video she actually shows her own heels, and I can describe them to you after she does.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 15: Yeah, there's just something about a cute little heel. You know, you just gotta we got to figure it out. We got to bring the heel culture back to the clubs, because what are y'all doing?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 2: What are y'all even doing?
Speaker 15: What's the purpose of what's the purpose of going to the club if you're not gonna dress up?
Speaker 2: Please describe her shoes to us.
Speaker 7: Screw now, I don't know, you know, ladies' shoes. But they had a very thick I don't know that these were wedges as I understand it, but it had a very thick heel. It wasn't a cute little pair of heels. I mean, this thing had a pillar coming down from the back of it.
Speaker 4: What do you call that?
Speaker 2: But I mean they could just be like thick.
Speaker 4: They were Okay, those are still heels.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: The comments about her shoes, Oh my god, they're so funny. People roast her shoe choice just absolutely.
Speaker 8: Because from the beginning of her video and she's going so hard about this topic, right, so you're expecting her to pull out some of the thinnesst like to let heels out or something like and then you see.
Speaker 7: The shoes you'd wear to Bingo night people just destroy her in the comments. It is the I mean, it gave me life this morning reading all the like, they're so so funny. What do you think, Selena, now that you've seen her shoes and you still call that a heel even though.
Speaker 3: That those aren't nightclub heels. Those are heels that you wear to like breakfast.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, like Easter brunch. Easter brunch heels.
Speaker 7: I think some people left some comments like that, would you ever wear something like, yeah, churn, those are churnshiels. Would you ever wear something like that out to a club?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Probably not, so you would you go you'd go comfortable shoe before you wore that.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's Vegas. You're gonna wear heels. You gotta wear Vegas heels.
Speaker 11: Wait, wait, but you're saying flats over this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, interesting, I had my one of my college roommates met his wife at dres at four to thirty in the morning.
Speaker 4: Wow, they've been married for twelve years.
Speaker 2: Now look at that you want to find there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, after hours club?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Can we get this heels up on our insan story. Yes, that'll be JB Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Before we kick off, today's hot is trending, Graham, we have a talk back for you.
Speaker 16: Good morning JV Show. This talkback is actually for Graham. This is Alena from Chico, and I just wanted to check and see how how your family's doing out here in Chico. It's a little wild right now. Hopefully everybody is okay, all right?
Speaker 7: So Elena is talking about the Park fire. It started yesterday afternoon, kind of late afternoon but really windy up in Chico. That fire has exploded to more than forty five thousand acres. We're talking about less than a twenty four hour period, only three percent containment. This fire blew up massively. I mean that's a staggering jump in size. Like just to show you how quickly a fire can spread. My family has been marked safe during this emergency, which is good. My brother and his wife, they live in Chico, he said. They he said, it was very scary last night. You could see the fire burning on the ridge close to their house. How did you get and they're in a evacuation warning area, but he said the fire was burning away from their house. My parents seem to have snoozed through the entire thing, you know, old people. But they I texted them this morning. They said, it's very strange given how the fire started, actually even closer to their house than my brother's house, but was going the opposite direction. And they said, the sky's clear right now, there's not even smoke over them. And I've seen pictures of this fire and they smoke billowing out from it. I wouldn't be surprised if that fills the Bay area at some point, depending which way the wind's going.
Speaker 4: But they have been marked safe as well. God good news.
Speaker 7: Laughly everyone else and she goes doing okay because this thing very scat Yeah, honest.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 3: Bay Okay, hold on, Jess is looking at me like Kai Lonnie tickets.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hell.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we have Kei Lootnie tickets that she's gonna be at Chase on her November second.
Speaker 8: So let's get call her twenty right now. Eight eight A three three three ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, good luck.
Speaker 8: Okay, So things are getting even messier between Christina Hall and Josh Hall Graham.
Speaker 3: Can you explain who they are? I only know about them through you.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: So Christina and her then husband Tark had a hit TV show on hgtvos this couple. They were just starting out and they were flipping houses and that show did very well. Those two got divorced and you went, oh, that's sad. And then she remarried this other guy Aunt. He was on one of those car shows on Anyways, and they had a kid together, and then they got divorced after like a year, and then she got remarried to this other guy, Josh Hall, and everyone like, oh.
Speaker 4: This is great, this is everything's going.
Speaker 7: Couple, perfect couple, and then they just announced they're getting divorced. Here, so we're I mean, she's on the j LO like pace. I think she's gonna be three divorces and a span we've got to be under ten years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she filed for divorce last week. Now, in some new documents obtained by Entertainment tonight, she's accusing him of taking thirty five thousand dollars of her money and transferring it into his personal bank account.
Speaker 4: Jump change to her some money that he.
Speaker 3: Took from two of her separate rental properties in Tennessee. So she's asking for Josh to return those funds to her asap.
Speaker 7: She has got to be worth just a absolute massive fortune.
Speaker 4: This thirty five grand is chump changed.
Speaker 7: They've she's parlayed this and her ex husband Tark, have parlayed this into very successful real estate and tea the careers. The interesting part was they were supposed to have a show coming out on HGTV.
Speaker 4: Clearly, my wife and I watched a lot of this because we were in the home renovation stuff.
Speaker 7: But they were going to have a house flipping show where it was going to be her and Josh and then her ex Tark and his new wife she was from selling Sunset Ray and it was going to be they those two couples were going to square off in like a house flipping show and whoever turned the biggest profit was going to win. Now, how did they shoot that show without the guy? The guys was supposed.
Speaker 4: To be in it?
Speaker 7: And they're divorcing. I read that he filed for divorce one day before her birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh you wow?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but if you're getting divorced, you're getting divorced. Sorry, it doesn't always follow.
Speaker 2: No matter what day it is.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter what day it is. But I was like, oh, that is cool.
Speaker 3: Three divorces. I wonder what's wrong with all those guys because it's obviously not her?
Speaker 7: Yeah, clearly called the denominator. All these failed marriages could not be her, not at all.
Speaker 2: I really quick.
Speaker 3: The NBA announced yesterday they've reached a media rights agreement with Amazon.
Speaker 2: I'm video.
Speaker 3: That means that their upcoming season is going to be the last one with T and T.
Speaker 2: After that, it's going to be all all on Amazon. They said that.
Speaker 3: Warner Brothers' most recent proposal did not match the terms of Amazon, and you know what they were offering, which was a long term agreement, and they wanted something that would maximize reach and accessibility to fans in Amazon, as.
Speaker 2: You know is the place to do that. Who doesn't have Amazon and Amazon Prime.
Speaker 4: They got a lot of money.
Speaker 3: TNT by the way, not going down without a fight. They're saying that they're going to take appropriate action after they're saying that the NBA misinterpreted their their contract, so they're going to match Amazon's offer and they don't believe the NBA can reject it, so they're holding onto hope.
Speaker 7: The NBA has massively screwed this up. In my opinion, Look, they're getting a huge what are the numbers on this deal?
Speaker 4: They're staggering, and you're like.
Speaker 7: How is the how are TV networks you know and Amazon going to make any money on this deal? Because as last I checked, NBA viewership just continued to decline, Like how are these contracts going in? These media rights to the NBA going up and up and up so exponentially. We're talking about multi billion dollars involved in this deal. And I don't know who's watching regular season NBA, but those numbers are just plummeting. So that one is one mistake. And then inside the NBA with Shack and Charles Barker right going to be done, that show is done. That's the best thing to happen to NBA media of all time. That show and there and that thing's getting broken up and everyone's going.
Speaker 4: To go their separate ways.
Speaker 7: That show is the premiere sports like panel in any sport you know where you got a bunch of talking headscen around.
Speaker 4: That is the best one.
Speaker 7: And the fact that they're that's going away in this too, I mean, what are we That's not going to happen?
Speaker 4: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: But they're still they're saying Amazon's offer was just better. So I mean, maybe there's something in there. Maybe they'll do another inside the NBA.
Speaker 7: But it won't be the same. You cannot recreate that magic. What they had with that show is magic. And the fact that that's going away, Oh all.
Speaker 3: Right, well we'll see that cofidence. Let's go ahead and get a winner for Kalani. Tickets to the phones. Hi, who do we have on the line?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 16: My NaN's Taylor Taylor.
Speaker 11: Who you are gonna be checking out?
Speaker 2: Kailannie.
Speaker 11: This is gonna be live at Chase Center November second.
Speaker 2: Good luck, I mean good luck the show.
Speaker 3: Good luck there, yay, thank you, you are very welcome.
Speaker 4: You're luck trying to find a place to part Taylor here hang.
Speaker 2: On and good luck with that. She's gonna pick up in the next rip.
Speaker 8: More Kai Lannie tickets happen tomorrow morning, eight fifteen Long here on The JV Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck?
Speaker 4: Actually, what could need some luck to win?
Speaker 2: Some luck?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.