Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the.
Speaker 2: Weird weird Welcome.
Speaker 1: To the show, everybody BLEDSOE said, so the one we.
Speaker 3: All know.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do that, But thank you for following along with us and sticking with us. And you know, we've been back a month now, and I just decided I'm ready to get back to a topic and I'm ready to start working my way through some stuff. So I said, I wanted to do a gospel series. And I thought about it, and I realized there are billions of people around the world who have already.
Speaker 3: Been exposed to the New Testament Bible.
Speaker 1: There are thousands, if not millions, of people who are already reading and disseminating the mainstream gospel stories. And although I think that would be fun and I love those stories, I think that it's something that is very easily accessible to everyone, and it would just be kind of like, why do I need to add to that. It's just telling the same story that people have heard over and over and over. So I decided I wanted to do a unique gospel series where instead I'm just going to And I kind of was already leading towards this anyway, but I want to start systematically working through all of the nag Hamadi Codex, at least the ones that are very interesting. Some of them I'm like, ah, don't really need to do an episode on that, but I think this is extremely profound material that is very much still actively suppressed. You see a lot of people online who particularly Christians, where they say that stuff's evil, it's satanic, it's dark, it's demonic, and then when you actually read it, it's like the most beautiful, you know, profound truth. And as I've said many times, I believe it's the actual, real truth, the true teachings and the story of Jesus Christ, which enhances the Bible, doesn't destroy the Bible, but enhances the full picture because reality is multiple layers or multiple dimensions of existence, narrative, symbolism, understanding. So you look at the Bible as step one, right, and then the Gnostic text.
Speaker 3: Once you've consumed the Biblical.
Speaker 1: Version of things, you understand that it's not one hundred percent the literal truth, that a lot of it is encoded teachings. So then when you dive into the Gnostic material, you see that it's like that next layer up of narrative and understanding of the universe, and you know, the mysteries of God and consciousness and the destiny of the human race, creation, our fall, and to matter, salvation. All of those things are very bluntly given in the Gnostic texts. So that's a little taste of what we're gonna talk about tonight. I want to quickly give a thank you to our our light being tier subscribers on our Patreon, which is patreon dot com. Slash Blitz said, So, we have two who want to remain anonymous. They do not want their names shared. We have my friends Derek Longoria, Chris Epperson, Danielle Eperson, and Brian Lynch. Thank you guys very much for your support. Thank you to everyone who supports the show and you know, just keeps in touch with what we're doing and and us on the journey with us. So tonight we're going to talk about the Apocryphon of John or also sorry, I'm just putting my little list away here and pulling up my writings on the notes, but the Apocryphon of John also which could be translated to mean the secret writings of John. So you have an alternative version of the the disciple John speaking with Jesus. I want to say, it's right before the crucifixion, and it's sort of when they're like accusing him of, you know, the crimes that they alleged that he commits leading up to him being crucified. So this is important because we have to understand the relevance in the significance.
Speaker 3: Of these texts.
Speaker 1: So there are four books and the entire Bible. People are gonna say, no, no, that's not true. But literally, there are four books and the entire Bible that are about Jesus. The whole thing is Christianity, the whole thing is you know, Christ, Jesus. You know, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Messiah. I'm not knocking those things, and I believe a lot of these things, but I'm just I'm talking about the problem with the institution of Christianity and how doctrine has become so bloated. There are four books about Jesus, sixty six in total, I think twenty three in the New Testament, and then all of the entire Old Testament is some completely other stuff that comes from another religion. That Jesus was like, this is not my religion, and they've been meshed together, and then the rest of the New Testament is people talking about Jesus. So I want to make that clear. There are four books that are telling one story over and over again from the perspective of four different individuals, and then everything after that in the New Testament. The next however, many of that is nineteen other texts. There are people talking about him after he was resurrected from you know, after the crucifixion and the sins and disappears, and that's supposedly the only thing we have about Jesus in all of the universe.
Speaker 3: That's true, and as you know, but.
Speaker 1: Then when you look at the nog Commodi Codex, there's like fifty texts that are all saying, you know, different perspectives of firsthand writings of Jesus, that they are not that he's writing them, but that he's being quoted directly, as in he's living in the present moment, speaking with his disciples. So I don't know if that makes sense what I'm trying to say here, but this is so important. You know, if you say you love Jesus, if you say you love religion, if you say you love God, to not look into this and to not want to pull this thread, and you know, to close your mind to what possibly may be the truth is a little concerning to me of kind of a weak intellect or are a fearful intellect, something that is like la la la la. I want the authorities to tell me what I can think, and what I can do, and what I can believe, and what I can say even what and you know what I'm allowed to pray to and you know, don't don't. I'm not curious. I don't have the strength or the power to.
Speaker 3: Looking at things myself.
Speaker 1: But when you actually look into them, they tell a completely different version of Jesus. And they're all dated to be around the same time as the other texts, and the doctrine is fundamentally different, and it's a thousand times better than the official doctrine of the Christian Church. Because, again, piggybacking on last week's episode, I want to reiterate the Christian Church today.
Speaker 3: I am not an enemy of.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at the big picture here. You know, we're all humans born into this physical world, saying huh, I wonder what happens after here? You know, So let's talk about it on the one hand, you have this doctrine that says, you have this little life.
Speaker 3: If you're not a.
Speaker 1: Good obedient, you know, God fearing Christian according to the way that I instruct you to be, then you know you're gonna die and you're gonna go to Hell. The Gnostic doctrine says, well, we're gonna get into that. We're gonna get into that in great lengths, according to you know, the Apocryphon of John. We're gonna get into the creation myth, a reiteration of the Garden of Eden, the story of the fall of Adam and Eve, the creation even of Cain, Abel and Seth, and you know, the descent into matter of the lady Sophia, the trap of the ruler of the material world yaaldeba Oth or Semio, the as we can understand as the Old Testament God or also known as Yahweh and Elohem. So it talks about all these different things that the Church doesn't talk about. That as you expand and expand and start pulling these text apartment reading them with your own eyes, you could see why the powers that be would not want you to look into this material because it says that the Old Testament, God is Satan. It says that the most beautiful, resplendent light, the first thought of the perfect invisible one is the lady who has many names like Barbello and Sophia, Wisdom, the Holy Spirit. It also covers Christ and enlightenment and the purification of one's consciousness. And there's the notion of the ascent through descent, which I kind of scratched my head when I saw that note, It's like, what is that? And it turns out it's an ancient form of enlightenment.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it a little bit later.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna get into the Apocryphon of John, or the Secret Teachings or the Secret Book of John the Revelator. So in the beginning, like I said before, it's the story of the pre crucifixion, and then Christ appears and John is kind of he's being reprimanded by a Pharisee, which if you know what pharisees are, they are. So there were four classes of Jews in the first century.
Speaker 3: There were the.
Speaker 1: Pharisees, the Sadducees, the Zelots, and the Essenes. Jesus was an Essene, which most people don't know. Also a Nazarene. The Pharisees were kind of like the priestly class. The Sadducees were like the very rich elite and also sort of like priestly class. And then you had these zelots, which were kind of like you could think of them in very loose, cartoony terms like rebels, Like they were the ones who were sort of trying to revolt in the Maccabean revolt when Rome was sacking the temple, and so there was a pharisee who was it was the Pharisees and the Sadducees who accused Jesus of crimes of blasphemy and then had him killed by the Roman governor Ponches Pilot, right, So it's a Pharisee and he's talking to John and he basically shames him, and he's like, you've been deceived by the Nazarene. So then John turns around the corner and he starts praying, and he's like, well, you know, I have some things I want answered. I want to know why are we here? What's our destiny?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 1: What's the Lord trying to teach me? So we're going to pick up there in this story. One day, when John, the brother of James, who are the sons of Zebedee, went up to the temple. It happened that a pharisee named Everymanios came up to him and said, where is your teacher whom you followed? I said to him, he has returned to the place he came from. The pharisee said to me, the Nazarene really has deceived you, filled your ears with lies, closed your minds, and turned you from the traditions of your ancestors. When I John heard this, I turned away from the temple and went to a mountainous and barren place. I was distressed with then, and I asked how the Savior was chosen? Why was he sent into the world by his father? Who is the father who's sent him to? What kind of eternal realm shall we go? And why did he tell us when he spoke that this eternal realm to which we shall go is modeled after the incorruptible realm? But he did not teach us what kind of aon?
Speaker 3: That one is? Aon?
Speaker 1: I'm just just a little side note. Aon is a Greek word, and in the Gnostic context it you could think of it in the terms of like a dimension, so like a heavenly realm, but the AONs are also personified deities. So for every realm of emanation all the way up from God, which we're gonna talk about next, all the way up from God, there's multiple orders of AONs. So not only is it a dimension or a psychical realm, but it is also an entity that guards the realm. That's the cosmology of the universe as taught by Jesus Christ in the Gnostic Gospels, that it is like multiple layers of reality, with big, bad bosses at each level. And there's beautiful angelic beings of light up the the higher AONs, and then in the lower ones there's the demonic ones that we'll talk about later, like Ye out of bow Ath in the Fallen Angels. And why did he tell us this eternal realm to which we shall go is modeled after the incorruptible realm, But he did not teach us what kind of aon that one is. At that moment, I was thinking about this. Look, the heavens opened, all creation under heaven lit up, and the world shook. I was afraid, and look I saw within the light someone standing by me. As I was looking, it seemed to be an elderly person. Again, it changed its appearance to be a youth. Not that there were several figures before me. Rather, there was a figure with several forms within the light. These forms were visible through each other, and the figure had three forms. The figure said to me, John, John, why are you doubting? Why are you afraid? Aren't you familiar with this figure? Then do not be faint hearted. I am with you always, am the father, I am the mother, I am the child. I am the incorruptible and the undefiled one. Now I have come to teach you what is and what was, and what is going to come, that you may understand what is invisible and what is visible, and to teach you about the unshakable generation of the perfect human. So now lift up your head that you may hear the things I shall tell you today, and that you may relate them to your spiritual friends, who are from the unshakable generation of the perfect human. So all throughout the text there is constant reference to this unshakable generation of perfect human, which, if you understand the sort of the model of Sethia a gnosticism, which this is a Sethian sect gnostic text.
Speaker 3: We've talked about this.
Speaker 1: Previously, how there was the Valentinian and the Sethian Gnostics. They had very similar beliefs, but they had kind of different things that they honed in on. And the Sethians, which I do one hundred percent believe this to be true, the Sethians had the mod that there are three types of human incarnate. The first model is the high LICKX and the high Licks are like probably the majority of the world. A few episodes when I was talking about how I realized there's not as many good people as I thought, and you know, and it was kind of doomy and gloomy. Granted, I've been having a hard time. You know, my aunt's dying right now with cancer and that's very hard to deal with, and it's kind of had me down in general. But despite that, I still believe what I said, even though I was down in that moment, that there's there's not that many, you know, good people in the world. I mean, let me clarify, there are good people in the world, but there's not as many as I thought. I fear, you know, a large part of the population may just be kind of like what they say NPCs or zombies or you know, you could say soulless. And according to this, the high Licks are people who are just purely material beings. They have no spark of the light within them. They they have no knowledge of the divine and maybe they think they do, but they don't have the actual light of the divine within them because they are so ignorant of the truth. They are so ignorant of the light. They are completely trapped in material reality and the demonic pleasures of things like lust, greed, jealous pride, wrath, fury, et cetera, et cetera. You know, so they are called the highles. They are purely physical. They don't have that spark of divine consciousness lit within them, and sure like they come here with the potentially they can gain it, because I also do feel that, you know, we all do have that divine spark and we can awaken it within us. But there are many people where this is like your number one. They are asleep. They are in the matrix, you know what I mean, the highles. They are completely asleep to the truth. Perhaps they could awaken. I tend to think we all can, but they're not awake.
Speaker 3: Deep slumber.
Speaker 1: They are rotting and darkness of the soul. Their mind is like just completely ensnared by the nightmareor of material reality. So that's the HIGHLYX that's step one or a type one. Number two is the psychics. They have a soul, but they have no spirit. They do have the divine spark somewhat awakened, but they are not fully awake. And then number three is the pneumatics, which is like a perfectly realized soul with a spirit, with the divine light of the spirit, and they reject the material world. It's a higher level of awakening and purification of your consciousness through being baptized in the light and rejecting the evils.
Speaker 3: Of material reality, the false world.
Speaker 1: Did you have anything you want to add to that, because it looks like you googled them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Please?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I was nodding because I did google.
Speaker 5: Them expanded if you don't mind my top pneumatics, right, yeah, and the psychics too, yeah, not rejecting the physical world, but recognizing that they're not of the physical.
Speaker 1: World, right, Yeah, they're rejecting the evils of the world.
Speaker 4: Right, So, body, soul, and spirit, whereas the psychics are body and soul and the high lix are body, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's boiled down even from Yeah. Yeah, that's a great way to put it, a very simple way to put it. And it's like levels of awakening to higher states of consciousness, because that's what this is all about. It's all about awakening and purifying your conscious Again, it's a scent through decent. You are ascending your soul to the heavenly realms by the descent of bringing the heavenly realms within your body and being a portal to realize them into the world. So it's like as above so below or a DNA helix. It's like a spiral that goes around itself. Infinitely, your consciousness ascends to the heavenly worlds when you I don't want to materialize because that would be confusing because we're talking about material versus material. But when you manifest the heavenly being within your manly body. I don't mean manly asn't you know what I mean. You're humanly. You're humanly, not manly or womanly, you're humanly body. You're you know what I mean, So acent through decent. That's the whole thing, and it talks about this in this text, and there's a whole other text about this called the I think it's called the Three Steals of Seth. I don't know I write it down. But so that's that's a really cool point that the Gnostics are all about. Was it was about ascending to heavenly states of consciousness, purifying yourself within the mysteries of the light, and the teachings of the invisible One, the teachings of Christ of the invisible One. Right, So anyway, let's keep going. I find this stuff very fascinating. So again we're picking back up with John. Jesus just appeared and by the way, I just clossed over this. He said, I am the Mother, I am the Father, I am the child. Again, Alex, you could see why the powers that be are terrified of you to look into gnosticism, because time and time again, what do you notice and it's rhetorical, you don't have to answer, because I'm just gonna say it, but what do you notice that you know is completely missing from the Bible that they say hundreds of times the mother, the mother, the mother, the mother, the mother, the mother, the mother, the mother, the mother, the mother, over and over and over, and over the Holy Mother is the Holy Spirit. And Jesus says, I am the Mother and the Father and the child. You know, I am all three. God is the Mother and the Father, and it goes all into uh. You know how literally the first most sacred creation of the mind of God. God's first thought ever is the Mother. But see that's a conundrum because God is eternal and before time, so we can't ponder this. So you know, God's thought is always the Mother. We come from the Mother. You know, I'm getting ahead of myself. It's all in the story, the Mother, the Mother, the Mother, the Mother. You can see why they ban this, right, Okay. I asked if I might understand this, and it said to me. The One is a sovereign that has nothing over it. It is God and parent, Father of the all, the invisible one that is over the all, that is incorruptible, that is pure light at which no eye can gaze. The One is with the invisible Spirit. Oh no, I'm sorry. The One is the invisible Spirit. We should not think of it as a god or like a god, for it is greater than a god because it has nothing over it and no lord above it. It does not exist within anything inferior to it, since everything exists within it, for it established itself. It is eternal since it does not need anything, for it is absolutely complete. It has never lacked anything in order to be completed by it. Rather, it is always absolutely complete in light. The One is illimitable since there is nothing before it to limit it. Unfathomable since there is nothing before it to fathom it. Immeasurable since there was nothing before it to measure it. Invisible since nothing has seen it. Eternal since it exists eternally, Unutterable since nothing could comprehend it to utter it. Unnameable since there is nothing before it to give it a name. The One is the immeasurable light, pure, wholly immaculate. It is unutterable, and it is perfect in incorruptibility. Not that it is just perfection or blessedness or divinity. It is much greater. The One is not corporeal, and it is not incorporeal. The One is not large, and it is not small. It is impossible to say how much is it, what kind is it? For no one can understand it. The One is not among the things that it exists. Sorry, my stigmatism kicking in I'm having a hard time focusing on the words against a black backdrop. The One is not among the things that exist, but it is much greater. Not that it is greater, rather as it is in itself. It is not a part of the AONs or time. For whatever is part of a realm was once prepared by another, Time was not allotted to it. Since it receives nothing from anyone, what would be received would be on loan. The one who is first does not need to receive anything from another. It beholds itself in its light. The One is majestic and has an immeasurable purity. The One is a realm that gives a realm, life that gives a life, a blessed one that gives blessedness, knowledge that gives knowledge, a good one that gives goodness, mercy that gives mercy in redemption, grace that gives grace. Not that the One possesses this, Rather the One gives immeasurable and incomprehensible light. What shall I tell you about it? Its eternal realm is incorruptible, at peace, dwelling in silence, at rest before everything. It is the head of all realms, and it is the one who sustains them through its goodness. We would not know what is ineffable, We would not understand what is immeasurable, were it not for the one who has come from the Father. This is the one who has told these things to us alone. So this is the words of Jesus Christ. It's very different from the New Testament?
Speaker 3: Is it not so? Again?
Speaker 1: Why would they bend this? Why don't they want us looking at this? People have to conceive in their brains. This is not new age mumbo jumbo. This is a two thousand year old text that was found in a body of texts that were hidden for two thousand years by Gnostics and es scenes in clay pots and Nagamadi Egypt to keep the at the time the Church, the Roman authorities from destroying them. Because this group of people who had these texts, the Gnostics, and we can get into the Ebionite movements and the Marcianites and how they were a split from the Peter and Paul versions of Christianity that rule the world today as this conglomerate antichrist system. These texts are just as authentic in their origin as the ones in the Bible, and the Bible was only put together in about three hundred and sixty five AD in Africa and was disseminated and the public wasn't even really allowed to physically hold the Bible until I want to say, King Henry the eighth came around and he was like, we can use this for certain things with the masses, you know. And then of course King James came around in like sixteen hundreds and started translating.
Speaker 3: It for the masses.
Speaker 1: So for like almost a thousand years, people didn't just have Bibles. Only the monks, the authorities, the priests, the bishops, they were the ones who had Bibles, and they were the ones to say, you're gonna enjoy the Bible the way we.
Speaker 3: Tell you to.
Speaker 1: And by the way, pay up because your Aunti's in purgatory. And she sent us a message when we were praying, and she said she really, you know, wants you to donate some more money so you can get to heaven. You can get her to heaven quicker. And this was called indulgences. This is a very real thing that was happening in medieval Catholicism. So you could see like why they would want these alternative writings about Jesus suppressed, and they were hidden for two thousand years. And I know for a fact, I know I should let me just say this. I know that the Templar Knights, I know this that they referenced this material for at least a thousand years. But these texts were hidden for two thousand years. So how is this possible, Alex Because they were the real They were the real deal, you know. And I won't go any further on that, but you know, the point I'm trying to make is you could see why they would want this band. It talks of the Lady. It talks of a completely new world of you know, levels of ascending consciousness to a higher realm.
Speaker 3: It talks about.
Speaker 1: Basically how you can awaken to bring the consciousness of God within a being like Christ did.
Speaker 3: So let's keep going.
Speaker 1: The Father is the one who beholds himself in the light surrounding him, which is the spring of living water and provides all the realms. He reflects on his image everywhere, sees it in the spring of the spirit, and becomes enamored of his luminous water, for his image is in the spring of pure luminous water surrounding him. His thought became a reality, and she appeared in his presence and shining I'm sorry again the instigmatism thing.
Speaker 3: Let me reread that.
Speaker 1: His thought became a reality, and she who appeared in his presence in shining light, came forth. She is the first power, who preceded everything and came forth from his mind as the forethought of the all. Her light shines like the Father's light. She the perfect power, is the image of the perfect and invisible Virgin Spirit. She the first power, the glory of Barbello, the perfect glory among the AONs, the glory of revelation. She glorified and praised the Virgin Spirit, for because of the Spirit she had come forth. She is the first thought, the image of the Spirit. She became the universal womb, for she precedes everything, the Mother Father, the first human, the Holy Spirit, the triple Male, the triple Power, the androgynous one with three names, the aon among the invisible beings, the first to come forth. Barbello asked the invisible Virgin Spirit to give her foreknowledge, and the Spirit consented. When the Spirit consented, fore knowledge appeared and stood by forethought. This is the one who came from the thought of the invisible virgin spirit, which is God, the ineffable one, the one right.
Speaker 3: It's God.
Speaker 1: If you think about it, this is weird and you don't usually think about this. But God is again. I don't mean this in a funny way, but the sentence is ridiculous. God is a virgin but definition, because God is so incomprehensible that God alone is not only Father but is also mother. Because God God is I mean again, this is controversial and people are like, you know, they think one thing from our limited biology about the word androgynist. But what this means is that God is beyond mortal understanding of duality. God is one. God is Mother and Father, but is also child. God is all potentiation. God is everything, unlimited reality. So that's why it says the mother Father, the triple male one. So all creation comes from God. And the first thought of God is her name is Barbello. But also Sophia is the Lady as we understand her today. So God's first thought is the lady, the Holy Spirit. So when you understand and it gets into this in the text later that when God thinks and creates the Lady into being, then she thinks and creates YadA Bath and that's a mistake, and she repents. We already read about that in the Pistols Sophia, but it talks about it in a little bit in this too. Then he thinks and creates us, and there's a rectification of this error because the Holy Spirit comes down with fore knowledge and sees the error of what's happening. And how Yaodebaoth seeks to be worshiped and to keep us as his slaves because he's a jealous God, like it says in the Old Testament, for I am a jealous God, and there are no other gods before me. Did you catch that one? What does God say in the Old Testament, for I am a jealous God, and you will have no other gods before me? Well, this text straight up tells you that is Satan who said that. And it's revealed that this dialogue of these opposing forces in the Old Testament are God, the real God through the Lady, the heavenly beings of the invisible realm, the five AONs who descend and you know, kind of overshine. I was gonna say overshadow, but that's dark. They overshine yelled a bath or satan as we know it in modern terms. They overshine his plot to enslave us and command him to breathe life into the face of man us so that our body would stand and walk the earth. What he doesn't understand is where he came from and where this power even originated from. And it's his mother, Sophia barbelow, so he doesn't even realize, and he breathes the force of his mother into man. So by that very act, yelled a boweth. When he created us, he breathed the light of the Holy Spirit into us, because technically he has that power because it came from her right even though he's and the light of the Holy Spirit, as is explained in this text, is such so sacred a power that it's incorruptible that it can't be grasped. It's invisible even even though it shines. And it is the power of our uh insight or our ability to reflect on wisdom. So because the five invisible Aonic beings that are like the chief supreme deities right underneath the invisible one God, the highest truest God. You know, he I'm getting ahead of myself because I'm gonna get into all this, but I'm just I love this stuff.
Speaker 3: He uh.
Speaker 1: He breathes the power of the Lady into us, and he's like, oh, I messed up. They're smarter than me, They're more powerful than me, They're more loved by you know, creation than me. And then you get into the garden of Eden stuff and I'm gonna stop there because we'll get into it naturally as it shows really interesting. Let's see where we was at Barbelo, for because of her, fore knowledge had come into being. She asked to be given incorruptibility, and the spirit consented. When the spirit consented, incorruptibility appeared and stood by thought and fore knowledge. Incorruptibility glorified the invisible one, m Barbello. Because of her they had come into being. Barbello asked to be given life eternal, and the invisible spirit consented. When the spirit consented, life eternal appeared, and they stood together and glorified the invisible spirit and Barbello. Because of her, they had come into being. She asked again to be given truth, and the invisible spirit consented. Truth appeared, and they stood together and glorified the good invisible spirit and its Barbello because of her they had come into being. These are the five AONs of the Father. They're the ones I was just talking about. They are the first human, the image of the invisible spirit, that is forethought, which is Barbello and thought, along with foreknowledge, incorruptibility, life eternal, oh sorry, life eternal, and truth. These are the five androgynous AONs, which are the ten AONs, which are the male female pale pairs. As these beings, you know, emanate into their domains, which is the Father. So he's even showing you even though that God is this incomprehensible, ineffable, perfect being.
Speaker 3: God through the.
Speaker 1: Mind thinks lower realms into existence, and at each of these levels of existence there comes into being deities that represent the chief principles of this domain, which are reflections of God above. And that's true for every layer.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You could think about that with you and like the cells and the organs in your body are like reflections of you, or they are reflections of the cosmos rather the air reflections of the universe, and you know the galaxy and how the celestial bodies work in harmony. It's no different than your organs and your body, you know, or cells your white blood cells and all that. The Father gazed into Barbello. With the pure light surrounding the invisible Spirit in his radiance, Barbello conceived from him, and he produced a spark of light similar to the blessed Light, but.
Speaker 3: Not as great.
Speaker 1: This was the only child of the Mother Father that had come forth, the only offspring, the only child of the Father, the pure Light. The invisible virgin Spirit rejoiced over the light that was produced, that came forth from the first power of the spirit's forethought, who is Barbello. The Spirit anointed it with his own goodness until it was perfect with no lack of goodness, since it was anointed with the goodness of the invisible Spirit. The child stood in the presence of the Spirit as the Spirit anointed the child, and as soon as the child received this from the Spirit, it glorified the Holy Spirit in perfect forethought, because of her it had come forth. The child asked to be given a mind as a companion to work with, and the Spirit consented. When the Spirit consented, mind appeared and stood by the anointed and glorified the Spirit in Barbello. All these beings came into existence in silence, so I can skip over a little bit of this part, but you're what's very interesting about this is if you read this through the lens of understanding what this is, it's telling you how human consciousness came into form. And it goes into detail too, about like the construction of the physical body. I skipped some of that, the psychic body, the soul body, the inner light of reflection, which is in sight, the Holy Spirit. There's a spark of the Holy Spirit within every one of us. Multiple times it says the word psychic, which is interesting because people think that's like a new age.
Speaker 3: Thing, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It's in this The Greeks were saying that, you know, because psyche the mind, the soul. So I can skip over a little bit of this part. It's just kind of reiterating about how the Holy Spirit brought the divine self generated child of himself and Barbello to perfection so that the child might stand before the great invisible Virgin Spirit. Is the divine self generated, the anointed, who honored the Spirit without a claim. The child came forth through forethought, et cetera. I'm skipping on to the next part now. The invisible Virgin Spirit set the True Self generated, divine over everything, and caused all authority and the truth within to be subject to it, so that the child might understand everything. The one called by a name greater than every name. For that name will be told to those who are worthy of it, the secret name of God. From the foreknowledge of the perfect Mind, through the expressed will of the invisible Spirit and the will of the Self generated, came the perfect human, the first revelation the Truth. The Virgin Spirit named the human Pigoridamus, or you could think you could take Adam from that Adamas, and appointed him to the first eternal realm with the great Self generated. The anointed by the first luminary horror Mozelle, its powers dwell within it. The invisible One gave him an invincible power of mind. Pigarodamus spoke and glorified and praised the invisible Spirit by saying, because of you everything has come into being, and to you everything will return. I shall praise and glorify you. The Self generated the eternal realms, the three Father, Mother Child, perfect power. He anointed or excuse me, appointed his son Seth to the second eternal realm before the second luminary roil and the third eternal Realm were stationed the offspring of Seth with the third luminary Da Vai thigh. The souls of the saints were stationed there, and the fourth eternal Realm were station the souls of those who were ignorant of the fullness, which means like the all God, all of reality. They did not repent immediately, but held out for a while and repented later they came to be with the fourth luminary elileth. These are the creatures that glorify the invisible spirit. So again, I'm only including this so that people can see a how different it is from the descriptions of angelic beings and the and the Canon Bible allegedly the only one that's real according to the church mafia and b So they can see this interesting account from this gnostic, you know, perspective of the higher order deities that are in charge of well reality.
Speaker 3: You know, hey, everybody, this is Alex of Bledsoe said.
Speaker 4: So, if you've been following the show for a little while, you'd know that I just had a child and this has been one of the most life changing experiences that I've ever been through. However, it has made me way busier, and I'm sure many of you out there are parents, and many of you out there are busy. But just because you're busy, it doesn't mean that your spiritual exploration and your meditative practice has to suffer. That's why I'm so excited to tell you about the brand new offering from the Monroe Institute. If you go to Monroe Institute dot org, you can access the Gateway Voyage online and this is the complete Gateway program guided by Bob Monroe that you can take in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace, and when you graduate, you get the certificate that everybody else that's been through Gateway gets. This is absolutely incredible because now your time is in your hands when it comes to the Monroe Institute. So if you go to the Monroe Institute dot org again, that's Monroe Institute dot org and use code BSS at checkout, you get an additional discount Monroe Institute dot org. Use code BSS at checkout now. Sophia, who is the wisdom of insight and who constitutes an aon conceived of a thought from herself with the conception of the invisible spirit and foreknowledge, she wanted to bring forth something like herself without the consent of the spirit, who had not given approval, without her partner, and without his consideration, the male did not give approval because she had a consort. A lot of these AONs they have like a male female consort, because they are even the fact that the things that are thought from the mind of God exists in duality, because God is outside of duality, you know, without the consent of the spirit, who had not given approval, without her partner and without his consideration, the male did not give approval. She did not find her partner, and she considered this without the spirit's consent and without the knowledge of her partner. Nonetheless, she gave birth, and because of the invincible power within her, her thought was not an idle thought. Something came out of her that was imperfect and different in appearance from her, for she had produced it without her partner. It did not resemble its mother, and was misshapen. When Sophia saw what her desire had produced, it changed into the figure of a snake with the face of a lion. You'll see that very commonly in Gnostic art, representing the demi urge or also known as Yaldaboth or Satan. Its eyes were like flashing bolts of lightning. She cast it away from her outside that realm, so that none of the immortals would see it. She had produced it ignorantly. She surrounded it with a bright cloud and put a throne in the middle of the cloud, so that no one would see it except the Holy Spirit, who was called the Mother of the living. She named her offspring Yeldebou bright cloud throne ring a bell olfanine orbs of.
Speaker 3: Light, Yeldebau.
Speaker 1: This is the first ruler, the Arkon, who took great power from his mother. Then he left her and moved away from the place where he was born. He took control and created for himself other AONs with luminous fire, which still exists. He mate it with the mindlessness in him and produced authorities for himself. The name of the first is Athoth, whom generations called the Reaper. The second is Harmas, who is the jealous eye. The third is Khalilo Umbri, The fourth is Yabel. The fifth is Adunaos, who is called Saba Oath. The sixth is kin, whom generations of people called us On. The seventh is Able, the eighth is Abrasne, the ninth is Yobel, the tenth is Armupel, the eleventh is melkaer Adunaine. The twelfth is Belias, who is over the depth of the underworld. Jaldebalth stationed seven kings, one for each sphere of heaven, to reign over the seven heavens, and five to reign over the depth of the abyss.
Speaker 3: He shared his.
Speaker 1: Fire with them, but he did not give away any of the power of the light he had take from his mother, for he is ignorant darkness. When light mixed with darkness, and made the darkness shine. When darkness mixed with light, it dimmed the light and became neither light nor darkness, but rather gloom. This gloomy Arkhan has three names. The first name is Yaaldabaoth, the second is Sakla, the third is Samael. He is wicked in the mindlessness within him. He said, I am God, and there is no other God beside me. Since he did not know from where his own strength had come. The rulers each created seven powers for themselves, and the powers each created six angels, until there were three hundred and sixty five angels. These are the names in the corresponding physiques. I'm not going to read all three hundred and sixty five. The first is Athoth and has the face of a sheep. The second is Eloeos and has the face of a donkey. The third is Astafeos and has the face of a hyaena. The fourth is Yao and has the face of a snake with seven heads. The fifth is so and has the face of a snake. Other translations say dragon with seven heads in a dragon. The sixth is Adonine and has the face of an ape. The seventh is Sabateos and has the face of a flaming fire. This is the sevenfold nature of the weak. Yadabaoth has many faces, more than all of these, so that he could show whatever face he wanted. When he was among the seraphim, he shared his fire with them and lorded it over them. Because of the glorious power he had from his mother's light. That is why he called himself God and defied the place from which he become or from which he came. In his thought, he united the seven powers with the authorities that were with him when he spoke it was done. He named each of the powers, beginning with the highest. First is goodness with the first power Athoth. Second is fourth thought with the second Powerlaos. Third is divinity with the third power Astafeos. Fourth is lordship with the fourth power Yao. Fifth is kingdom with the fifth power saba Oth. Sixth is jealousy with the sixth power Autonine. Seventh is understanding with the seventh power Sabateos. Each has a sphere in its own realm. They were named after the Glory above for the destruction of the powers. Although the names given by their maker were powerful, the names given them after the Glory above would bring about their destruction and loss of power. That is why they have two names. Yaaldabaoth organized everything after the pattern of the first AONs that had come into being, so that he might create everything in an incorruptible form. Not that he had seen the incorruptible ones. Rather, the power that is in him that he had taken from his mother produced in him the pattern for the world order. When he saw creation surrounding him, and the throng of angels around him that had come forth from him, he said to them, I am a jealous god, and there is no other god beside me, but by announcing this, he suggested to the angels with him that there is another God. For if there were no other God, of whom would he be jealous? So Jesus is teasing John here. Why would he say that John even he knew, Because that's actually really deep if you really unpack what it was saying that he is not even aware of his own mother and the light above her. But because he comes from this, this impulse within him to create, even though he has evil intentions, still is in the image of the spark of God. So the order of the material world that he creates, with the ruling powers over each domain, is still a model of the incorruptible ones and the realms above of the invisible spirit. Right, because God is supreme and he can't you know, he's not even aware of God. But that archetypal pattern is even within evil. Evil can't escape the light of God, even if it's not aware that it has it. God is within everything. There's nothing that can escape the eye of God. Then Christ is at this point, he's still talking to John. Then the mother began to move around. She realized that she was lacking something. When the brightness of her light diminished, she grew dim because her partner had not collaborated with her. I said, Lord, what does it mean that she moved around? The Lord laughed and said, do not suppose that it is as Moses said above the waters. Note there are several times in the text where Jesus says it ain't like Moses said, multiple times, because he's telling you. Even in the New Testament, you can see evidence where Jesus is telling the Pharisees and the Sadducees that their religion is outdated and that it's wrong, and that we need a new law. That the Mosaic law is old and cursed, which is the ten commandments, and that the new law is only two commands. Love God like you, you know, with all your heart, mind and strength, and then love your neighbor like yourself. Multiple times in this text he comes right out and he tells you that stuff in the Old Testament is wrong. Here's the real truth, here's the secret truth that they're not telling you. And I find that very fascinating that in this text there are multiple instances where he's going to come out and he's going to contest the Old Testament Mosaic teachings. Again, you could see why they would want this band and why they wouldn't want their followers reading this stuff. It's dangerous because it makes you think, man like me, who we've been lied to, you know what I mean, maybe there's something that wants to control us, people that want to control us. So he said, do not suppose that it is as Moses said above the waters.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: When she recognized the wickedness that had taken place and the robbery her son had committed, she repented. When she became forgetful in the darkness of ignorance, she began to be ashamed. She did not dare to return, but she was agitated. This agitation is the moving around. The arrogant one took power from his mother. He was ignorant, for he thought no one existed except his mother alone. When he saw the throng of angels he created, he exalted himself over them. When the mother realized that the trappings of darkness had come into being imperfectly, she understood that her partner had not collaborated with her. She repented with many tears. The whole realm of fullness heard her prayer of repentance and offered praise on her behalf to the invisible virgin Spirit, and the spirit consented. When the invisible spirit consented, the Holy Spirit poured upon her some of the fullness of the All. For her partner did not come to her on his own, but he came to her through the realm of fullness, so that he might restore what she lacked. She was taken up not to her own eternal realm, but instead to a position above her son. She was to remain in the ninth Heaven until she restored what was lacking in herself. So she has to stay around. And it's like it talks about in the Pistos Sophia, if you remember that. I know it's been two or three months as we did that episode. But she looks above and she sees the light of God, but she doesn't understand that truly. She's looking down and she sees the false light, and it causes her to fall into a lower realm where she's trapped and she's praying, Please, God, please restore my light. Please restore my light. Bind the enemies here who are feasting on my light. This is telling you from a different perspective. It's just saying she's staying in the ninth Realm until she restores her power. You know, she's staying here to fix the mistake she made. You know, take care of us, look after us, help us awaken through the insight that comes from her wisdom. Knowledge. A voice called from the exalted heavenly Realm, humanity exists in the child of humanity. The first Ruler, Yaldebaus, heard the voice and thought it came from his mother. He did not realize its source, the Holy perfect Mother, Father, the complete forethought, the image of the invisible One, being, the Father of the all, through whom everything came into being, the first human. This is the one who showed them and appeared in human shape. The entire realm of the First Ruler quaked, and the foundations of the Abyss shook. The bottom side of the waters above the material world was lit up by this image that had appeared. When all the authorities and the first Ruler stared at this appearance, they saw the whole bottom side as it was lit up, and through the light they saw the shape of the image in the water. I thought that was very interesting, how there's like supposedly a firmament and beneath the stars, but above the physical reality. There's waters around the earth, and some powerful divine being projected an image across the entire firmament of waters of you know, the perfect human. That shook the demons, terrified them to see this perfect divine being. This is before like me and you humans. You know, this is like godly human without sin and material existence. Jaaldebeuf said to the authorities with him, come, let's create a human being after the image of God and with a likeness to ourselves, so that this human image may give us light. They created through their respective powers according to the features that were given. Each of the authorities contributed a psychical feature two thousand years old, talking about psychic features given by gods and deities. You know, that's profound. You're not going to hear that anywhere else. Each of the authorities contributed a psychical feature corresponding to the figure of the image they had seen. They created a being like the perfect first human and said, let's call it Adam, that its name may give us.
Speaker 3: Power of light.
Speaker 1: The powers began to create, and I put in parentheses here. There are tons of names that it's talking about. This angel maid and these are fallen angels. But sure it says, this angel made the right shoulder, this angel made the left shoulder, This angel made the left toe, this angel made the right toe. And it goes on and on and on and on for literally every part of the body. This one made the spine, this one made the throat. So I'm skipping all that and I'm moving to the end where it discusses the four chief demons who create the material desires. So just keep in mind I'm skipping a large body of text here. That's just a bunch of fluff that I don't need to read. The source of demons that are in the entire body is divided into four heat, cold, wetness, dryness, and the mother of them all is matter.
Speaker 3: The one who is.
Speaker 1: Lord over heat is Flux Sofa. The one who is over the lord over cold is Aurororothos. The one who is lord over what is dry as Ara Maco. The one who is lord over wetness is a Thuro. The mother of all these oor Thocrus, stands in the midst of them, for she is unlimited and mingles with them all. She is madder, and by her they are nourished. The four principal demons are Fmmfi the demon of pleasure, Yoko the demon of desire, and Intoughny the demon of grief, blow Men the demon of fear. The mother of all of them is aesthesis uk epipito. From the four demons have come passions. From grief came jealousy, envy, pain, trouble, distress, heard, heartedness, anxiety, sorrow, and others. From pleasure comes in abundance of evil, vain, conceit and the like. From desire come anger, wrath, bitterness, intense lust, greed and the like. From fear comes terror or horror, servility, anguish, and shame. All of these are like virtues and vices. There's a counterpart to each. You're the seven virtues and the seven deadly sins right the insight into their true nature is Honara, who is the head of the high lick soul or the material soul, and it dwells with ephesis zeuk epipto. This is the number of angels and all they number three hundred and sixty five. They all worked together until limb by limb, because remember I skipped a large textures like this angel made the toes on the left foot. This angel, and it's like hundreds of names. They all worked together until limb by limb, the psychical and the material body was completed. Now there are others over the remaining passions, and I have not told you about them. You ready for this one? Why I'm moving in this thread. If you want to know about them, the information is recorded in the Book of Zoroaster.
Speaker 3: That's the words of Christ.
Speaker 1: How profound you know. I found out about zoro Aster about ten years ago, and when I read the part of how Zoroaster had a prophecy one thousand years before Christ about a star, and then you make the connection in the Book of Math, you about the three Magi, or as we know them in modern times, the three wise men of the three kings, and how they told King Herod, the star of the Messiah is here. The prophecy is true. It's happening, you know, the Christ is born and the King's.
Speaker 3: Like, nah ah, I'm the king.
Speaker 1: Because the Jewish Messiah prophecy is he would be a warrior king who would take the throne. But that's not the prophecy that the Magi were talking about. The Magi were talking about Zoroast's prophecy, which is that the Savior of the world would be born, who would bring God to the spirit of light to the people. Do you understand why King Herod would say? He then went on to say, kill, not to the wise men, but to his palace. Kill every child between zero to two years old. That's why when the three Magi traveled through the desert, followed the Star of Bethlehem to the east and they found Jesus. They said, you know, the Savior is born. They brought him gifts and they said, by the way, King Herod's trying to kill literally every baby. You guys need to flee. And they fled to Egypt, and Jesus lived the first few years of his life in Egypt. It's because of this. This is in the Bible, in the Book of Matthew. It doesn't tell you all the context that they had, the Zoroastrian prophecy and all that. That's that's real human history that you're not taught in the Church. But the most profound point is that Christianity, the religion as it is today, is a brand. It's a well gosh, I hate to say it, but it's a cult. And that doesn't have to be a bad thing. That doesn't have to be an insult. But when you think about it, it's you know, it's the six and it's a very good one. It's a good cult. You know, if we're talking from a scholarly perspective, that just means it's a it's a religious you know, affiliation that pull up the definition, not like you know, the bad definition, but like the scholarly definition how in the early first century Judea. Because I don't want to get this wrong, because this is a real touchy subject, let's talk like the actual scholarly definition of the word cult.
Speaker 4: A system of religious worship.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a little too vague, all right, whatever.
Speaker 5: That's the there's no single universally accepted definition of cult.
Speaker 4: Historically it meant a system of religious works.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the point that I'm trying to make is it's like a brand. And it's like, if you don't rep this brand exactly the way it's that we teach it to you, you're doomed. Hinduism, evil Satanic, Egypt. You know, they're mystery systems, evil Satanic, Buddhism, evil Satanic everything they say, everything is evil because it's not Christian. That's that's the distinction that I'm trying.
Speaker 3: To make that.
Speaker 1: It is a very strict adherence. If you look at anything else, it's evil, and that is fundamentally wrong. That's that's it's just not right. The the true Jesus was not trying to start a religion or a cult or anything of that matter.
Speaker 3: He was trying.
Speaker 1: To teach people the truth of reality, the truth of the soul, the truth of you know, the creation of the universe, and the path of enlightenment. So he was like this most beautiful, brilliant man who had these profoundly deep, insightful understandings of the mysteries, and who I genuinely believe realized God on earth became God on earth and very well may have been, you know, most likely this the Christ, you know, who God himself came. And I'm sorry, I'm distracted. The cat was kind of me out at the door that God himself came into earth as Christ to bring the teachings to the people. I believe all that. I'm not saying that stuff is fake. The problem I have is that the Church gives you a tiny little portion of Jesus, turns him purely into a mythological hercules and says you're beneath him. You're beneath us for sure. And to even talk to him, you got to talk to us. You know, you can't talk to him, you're not qualified. But I'll go talk to him for you. And don't forget to pay your tides. And you know the Gnostics, the ancient movement. Jesus wasn't like, hey, you gotta be Christian, by the way, it's a new religion that's going to pop up in you know, a few years that I'm responsibfore. No, he was saying, this is the way, you know, purify your heart, purify your consciousness God a spirit. You have to ascend to the heavenly realms within your consciousness, to descend the heavenly realms into your beings so that you can live here as God consciousness, that you can become one with the light, so that you can stop incarnating here. And that's at the end of the text. We're going to go over that. I'm going to move forward. But Jesus himself very much was even like here he's referencing the Book of Zoroaster, which is a thousand year old Persian prophet from a different country that has as as far as we know nothing to do with Christianity. But my pastor said, I'm not supposed to look into Zoroaster. My pastor said, I'm not supposed to look into Egypt, or I'm not supposed to do yoga because our going to a trance and demons will enter me. So why is Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world telling John and secret here in this very authentic two thousand year old text. If you want to know an accurate cosmology of the universe and the angelic deities that guard the realms of existence, go reference the Book of Zoroaster.
Speaker 3: It's a great read.
Speaker 1: Buddy.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Something's not right here in our under standing of religion today. That's my point. We need to completely deconstruct how we understand things. We don't need to destroy Christianity or any religion. We just need to enhance our understanding of things and take another look and say, like, you know, it's like it's like psychic surgery. We have to really reflect within ourselves, take a look at our beliefs, take a look at why we've been taught to believe certain things, and really meditate on does that really make sense? Does that really make sense that I can't go look at Zoroaster because my pastor said it comes from the flames of hell, you know, my pastor, God bless you say stuff like that. I was like, literally, like sixteen seventeen years ago, I was like, what do you think about the Book of Enoch. I just heard about it on YouTube. I was like fifteen years old, dude, two thousand and eight. He said, oh, that comes from the flames of Hell. Oh, I guess I won't look into that. And I was so curious that anyway, and I was like, this is great. What's wrong with this?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So that That's what I don't get is why people they can't they can't Why why is gnosticism evil when it's saying so much of the same thing as the Bible, but then it's also like expanding upon it with even more enlightened knowledge and giving you the pathway to I don't know, I just I think it's like it's less vague. It's truly less vague than a lot of the Biblical doctrine that we're being given a lot. It's a lot more about like what God is, because the New Testament it just kind of says, like, you know, it's it's just the story of people picking up the pieces after Jesus's death and then kind of interpreting what they think we're supposed to believe, and it's like, you have to believe this for salvation. You have to believe that for salvation. Jesus doesn't say that. In this text, which we're going to wrap up here shortly, it talks about like even the ones who there is one unforgivable sin. There's one, And this is very interesting. It's at the end of the Secret Book of John, but it's also in the New Testament, and I've always wondered what this meant my whole life. In the New Testament, you could find this for me if you don't mind. But in the entire New Testament, Jesus says there is one unforgivable sin, and it is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. And it never elaborates what that means never, So it's like, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Here in the end of the Secret Book of John, he's asking questions, well, what about a person who does this? Will they be saved? What about a person who does this?
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 1: And Jesus in this text goes on to say, John says, well, what about you know, someone who learns of the truth and they they awaken to the knowledge, but they turn their back on it and they continue to live in darkness. And Jesus is like, ohh yeah, they're going to be in prison forever and the realm with the angels of misery and destitution, who are completely void of salvation. They're gonna they're gonna be suffering an age long punishment for how they have blasphemed the Holy Spirit. So I was like, oh, so that's what blaspheming the Holy Spirit means. It's not saying ged, it's not saying that, you know, like a lot of Christians are taught, it's not it's not anything other than, you know, learning the truth and turning from it, turning your back on God even though you know that God is real and that the Spirit is real and how and the path to enlightenment and salvation. That's like the worst spiritual crime that you can do. And I've always felt that how could you know and still turn your back on it? Because that's choosing to be evil, that's choosing to reject enlightenment. That's choosing to reject the path to higher states of being and just be stagnant and be a pig slopping around in mud, stuck in your pleasure, like an animal. To me, that's satanism, you know what I mean. Just to choose to be stagnant, to sit there and not want to grow. That's filthy. And it's not to be judgmental and be like, shame on you. But philosophically, when you think about this, to be in that position is really sad, Like I know the truth, I know, but ah, I'd rather just sit around and you know, be nasty, Just be nasty, be a pig, a hedonistic pig, and enjoy the pleasures of the world, and be like cipher an eat steak, you know, not the same as someone who is trying to do better, but they're stuck. They will be saved. Maybe it'll take them a little longer to gain the strength to overcome the trap that they're in, but at least you know they're trying, and God doesn't abandon those who try, all right, Moving on, All the angels and demons work together until they fashioned the psychical body, But for a long time their creation did not stir or move it all. When the Mother wanted to take back the power she had relinquished to the First Ruler, she prayed to the most merciful Father, Mother of the alle the Mother Father. With a sacred command. The Mother Father sent five luminaries down upon the place of the angels of the First Ruler. They advised him so that they might recover the Mother's power. They said to Yaaldebaouth, breathe some of your spirit into the face of Adam, and the body will arise. He breathed his spirit into Adam. The spirit is the power of his mother, but he did not realize this because he lives in ignorance. The Mother's power went out of Yealdabaouth and into the psychical body that had been made to be like the one who was from the b getting the original perfect man. The body moved and became powerful, and it was enlightened.
Speaker 3: At once.
Speaker 1: The rest of the powers became jealous, although Adam came into being through all of them, and they gave their power to this human. Adam was more intelligent than the creators and the First Ruler. When they realized that Adam was enlightened and could think more clearly than they, and was stripped of evil. They took and threw Adam into the lowest part of the material realm. The blessed, benevolent, merciful Mother Father had compassion for the Mother's power that had been removed from the first ruler. The Arkans might be able to overpower the psychical perceptible body once again. So with its benevolent and most merciful spirit, the Mother Father sent a helper to Adam, Enlightened Insight, who is from the Mother Father, and it was called Life. She helped the whole creature, laboring with it, restoring it to its fullness, teaching it about of the descent of the seed, teaching it about the way of ascent, which is the way of descent. Enlightened Insight was hidden within atom, so that the Arkans might not recognize her, but that Insight might be able to restore what the Mother lacked. So this is what I'm talking about, that the most powerful saving grace within the human consciousness was that the Holy Spirit God, the invisible One, saw that Yeldebaos, the Demiurge, created us to be slaves. And of course, you know they're all knowing the highest beings they have forethought anyway. So they said, let's trink this dummy, and let's get him to use the power of his mother that's within him and breathe her into humans, so that we have a fighting chance, so that we have this most powerful ability through insight to become enlightened, which is the sparkle of the Holy Spirit within us. It's insight, it's enlightenment. And the Mother descended to this primitive man and taught him the way of enlightenment, which is a scent through the way of descent, which if you read the Sethian Stales or the Steals of Seth which is a different Gnostic text that expands upon this. And it's about, you know, giving yourself to God and purifying your consciousness to be virtuous. It's about rejecting the trap. It's about not being a freaking hedonist and not rotting and putrid, you know, just over indulgence of greed and gluttony, and and you know, it's about it's about the christ like path. It's to make it very simple, it's the way followers are the wave. This is what Jesus taught. You know, we talked about this on the way of light episode. That's why I'm going down this path. It's you know, connecting all of this. So you're the ascent through descent, is ascending to the realm of Heaven, through making Heaven descend into you and human form. So you're living in this state of consciousness as God. Not that you're crazy and you're like, oh God, he lightning bolt. That's not what this means. It means that you're realizing the purity and the goodness and the holiness of God in a human life. That you're seeking to better yourself and you're seeking to just you know, grow and evolve and continuously reach for something greater. You're teaching to gain or you're reaching to gain knowledge of enlightenment, being kind, being loving, being good. You know, you're never going to be perfect in human form, but the point is that we're always on the path where here's the thing. The human body is mortal.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I had an experience a few weeks ago that really was profound to me. I was doing my prayer meditation and the Templars that I'm friends with have taught me about you know how in ancient times, the templars had a rule of life and monks too, So in modern practice what they do is from you know, in the modern world is very quick, it's very busy, so they've condensed it down to where you're just trying to habituate a daily prayer meditation practice, and over time you can expand it to be you know, longer if you wish. But so I've been habituating daily prayer meditation and I had an experience where it was like my mind left my body and I saw this wavelength and something told me that this wavelength is the frequency of eternity where Christ lives, and that when you do your meditation practice and with prayer, which for me i've been you know, I like to do the Lord's Prayer because I grew up with that prayer. It's one that Protestants to know too, that when you do this practice where you're praying and meditating and connecting to God in your mind, that you're tuning into the frequency of eternity where Christ lives, and that you're gaining power of the mind to exert influence over this material, imperfect, perishable body, this world that is temporary. So your mind, which is eternal, is tapping into that higher place that is eternal, and it's connecting to it, and it's kind of like getting a recharge, and it's exerting a level of influence over your physical reality. So it's like connecting you to that eternal source where Christ lives. That's exactly what it said to me. Christ lives here, and I'll showing this wavelength. It's eternal. It's just just a state of mind. It's a state of consciousness that you you know, the way the path of light is learning to to attune to the frequency of eternity, which is goodness, perfection, purity, truth, all those things I listened earlier, those five AONs that God thought and to being, you know, virtue, you know, I can't think of them all right now, Kindness, light, love, you know, compassion. But as a human, you will not be perfect. Your body will die, it will have desires, It has chemical impulses that cause you to want things like sugar or sex, or you know, be addicted to video games or whatever because of dopamine or endorphins or oxytocin or whatever whatever whatever. So the body by design is flawed and it will never be perfect. But when you reach a certain state of consciousness, you eventually will not come back to the body. You'll move on to other forms of life where perfection is possible. But in order to reach that state, you have to pass the test here. Because remember we talked about it, every level of reality there's an aon or an archon that's guarding the threshold and saying, uh uh uh uh, you got work to do before you pass to this next level. So the level here is learning to have mastery of our thoughts, discipline, become a follower of the path, the way as Christ taught it. The heart, it's about the templar cross. It's a heart or in Egypt, you know, the heart was sacred. You see this Catholic iconography of Christ with a solar halo and his heart with a crown and flames and a halo over it, because they're showing you that the way is through the heart. God is on the other side of your heart. The heart is a portal to God. But also the heart is a microcosm of the Sun, which is a microcosm of God. We've already talked about this. It's about purifying your consciousness through the heart, the way of ascent. This is a side note. This is not actually in The text the Way of Assent is the Way of Decent is a core mystical realization from the Three Steals of Seth, a sacred text found in the non Commody Library. It means that the spiritual path upward through the divine realms is perfectly mirrored by the practitioner's internal return to ordinary consciousness. After reaching the highest visionary peak of the divine realm, the initiates enter a state of complete silence. The subsequent return down through the spiritual levels mirrors the exact progression of the ascent. They descend from the third level bless the second, and then the first. The phrase of assent is the Way of Decent implies that as lightened and enlightened beings, the practitioners have integrated the divine realms into their own consciousness. The path of returning to the physical world, carrying that supreme knowledge, vitality and salvation with them is just as sacred and spiritually significant as the journey taken to reach divine heights. I kinda have to read that one again. The path of returning to the physical world, carrying that supreme knowledge, vitality and salvation with them is just as sacred and spiritually significant as the journey. Okay, interesting, all right, we're getting towards the end here.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna move along.
Speaker 1: The human being Adam was revealed through the bright shadow within, and Adam's ability to think was greater than all of the creators talk about the arcontic demonic creators. When they looked up, they saw that Adam's ability to think was greater, and they devised a plan. With the whole throng of arcons and angels. They took fire, earth, and water and combined them with the four fiery winds. They brought them together and made a great commotion. The rulers brought Adam into the shadow of death so that they might produce a figure again from earth, water, fire, and the spirit that comes from matter, that is, from the ignorance of darkness and desire in their own phony spirit. This figure is the cave for remodeling the body that these criminals put on, the human the fatter of forgetfulness. I find that phrase funny. Adam became a mortal person, the first to descend and the first to become estranged. Enlightened. Insight within Adam, however, was rejuvenating. Adam's mind. The Arcons took Adam and put Adam in paradise. They said, eat, meaning do so in a leisurely manner. But in fact their pleasure is bitter and their beauty is perverse. Their pleasure is a trap, Their trees are a sacrilege, their fruit is deadly poisoned, and their promises death. They put their tree of life in the middle of paradise. I shall teach you what the secret of their life is, the plan they devised together, the nature of their spirit. The root of their tree is bitter, Its branches are death, Its shadow is hatred. A trap is in its leaves, Its blossom is bad ointment, its fruit is death. Desire is its seed, and it blossoms in darkness, the dwelling place of those who taste of the underworld, and darkness is their resting place. But the Arkans lingered in front of what they call the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which is enlightened in sight, so that Adam might not behold its fullness and recognize his shameful nakedness. But I was the one who induced them to eat, then, John says, I said to the Savior Lord, was it not the serpent that instructed Adam to eat. The Savior laughed and said, the serpent instructed them to eat of the wickedness of sexual desire and destruction, so that Adam might be of use to the serpent.
Speaker 3: The First Ruler.
Speaker 1: Knew that Adam was disobedient to him because of enlightened insight with Adam, which made Adam stronger of mind than he. He wanted to recover the power that he himself had passed on to Adam, so he brought deep sleep upon Adam. I said to the Savior, what is this deep sleep? The Savior said, it is not as Moses wrote, and you heard he said in his first book, he put Adam to sleep. Rather, this deep sleep was a loss of sense. Thus the First Ruler said, through the prophet, I shall make their minds sluggish, that they may never understand nor discern. So there's a lot to unpack here. This is the Garden of Eden and the story of Genesis, but told from Christ, not you know the Old Testament. Exoterically, Christ says, I came to him in the beginning and told the first man to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which is enlightened insight. But the serpent came to him and convinced him to fall into sexual desire, which was a app in the material world. And in the later part it goes on to say how they were tricked into, you know, sexual desire, which caused them to fall into this eternal cycle of mankind needing this, you.
Speaker 3: Know, permanently.
Speaker 1: But the demi urge yelled a booth was afraid of Adam's enlightened insight, the spark of the Holy Spirit within him, because he was disobedient to him. When he was enlightened, he couldn't be controlled, he couldn't be tricked, so he had to basically my kind of spin on it, but it doesn't say spell, but he basically casts a spell over Adam's mind so that his mind becomes slow and sluggish and he loses that enlightenment so that he becomes obedient and he doesn't understand his true nature and how to become enlightened again. Again. Could you see why they don't want you reading this. It's really different from you know, the version of the Bible. They all came out of the same area. They're pretty I mean, I know that the Genesis is written in Aramaic, and this is written in Greek because it was written more so around the time of the New Testament. But this is the same language as the New Testament. This is written in from a bunch of the same people. And they're saying, Hey, I'm also John, and here's the secrets that Jesus taught me in secret, you know. And we're passing these and you see what I'm saying. So it's like, it's just crazy, very crazy. They're talking about very openly here the truth behind the Garden of Eden and what it really means and how we became trapped in material reality. People might be like, oh, it's a bunch of crap. No, not really. I mean, you got the US government coming out right now talking about interdimensional beings, interdimensional beings, you know, interdimensional beings. Yes, we know this. We know there are interdimensional beings because we've been studying gnosticism and it's been around for two thousand years. They're just behind, you know. Enlightened Insight hid herself within Adam. The first Ruler, wanted to take her from Adam's side, but enlightened Insight cannot be apprehended. Although darkness pursued her, it did not apprehend her. The First Ruler removed part of Adam's power and created another figure in the form of a female, like the image of insight that had appeared to him. Appeared to him, he put the part he had taken from the power of the human being. Hold on, let me read that again. That kind of blew my mind. Sometimes you read something a second time, it hits you different. Enlightened Insight hid herself within Adam. The First Ruler wanted to take her from Adam's side, but enlightened insight cannot be apprehended.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Although darkness pursued her, it did not apprehend her. The First Ruler removed part of Adam's power and created another figure in the form of a female, like the image of insight that had appeared to him. Okay, he put the part he had taken from the power of the human being into the female creature. It did not happen, however, the way Moses said from Adam's rib again, Jesus keeps flaming Moses like he was, you know wrong. Adam saw the woman beside him. At once, enlightened insight appeared and removed the veil that covered his mind. He sobered up from the drunkenness of darkness, and he recognized his counterpart and said, this is now bone from my bones and flesh from my flesh. For this reason, a man will leave his father and his mother and will join himself to his wife, and the two of them will become one flesh. For his partner will be sent to him, and he will leave his father and his mother. Our sister Sophia is the one who descended in an innocent manner to restore what she lacked. For this reason, she was called life. Christ has set our sister, Sophia. Did you catch that when he's talking to John he's talking because it talks at some points in this text about how Jesus was there since the beginning, not Jesus, but Christ. That Christ is the one, the original, the mother, the father in the beginning. Remember he says, I am the mother, the father, and the child Christ. Jesus is the man that Christ realized was the avatar for Christ. In a way of thinking, you know, the gnostic thinking, that Jesus and Christ are different beings. Jesus was his material human form, but that Christ is the is God, you know, and that Jesus lived the life, that he lived so that Christ could materialize on earth through the body of Jesus to bring enlightened teachings to the earth, if that makes sense. So he's talking here as Christ, you know God, and he said our sister Sophie. Well, if you remember, we did an episode back I would say around October, and we called it the Goddess. I can't remember what number episode it is, but I know it's called the Goddess. There's a quote in there where there's like an appearance of the lady sometime in the last thousand or so years, and when the lady is asked about Jesus, she says, he's.
Speaker 3: Like our brother, He's our cosmic brother.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that? Well, here two thousand years ago, Jesus said, our sister Sophia. So people always ask like, how does the lady you know, I've had Christians be like, I can't, I cannot accept that the lady is above Christ, that she's above Jesus. It's like, well, first of all, nobody's really saying that. Second of all, it doesn't have to be that way, because you already said yourself, you believe Jesus is God.
Speaker 3: How hard is that to believe?
Speaker 1: You know that, you know, Christ, they're both important, they're both super important, you know. Nice, Yeah, and the Goddess. So there's a quote in there from a very real appearance of the lady or she's Someone asks her about Jesus and he says, he's our brother.
Speaker 3: Our cosmic brother.
Speaker 1: So I just I find that really funny that this two thousand year old text says Jesus, Christ says, Sophia, our sister. So Christ and the Lady are like their family, you know, they're they're together, they're one.
Speaker 3: People are like.
Speaker 1: But you don't test the spirits of the name of Jesus. Okay, first of all, you only see what we let you see publicly.
Speaker 3: You don't know us, to be honest, you know, you don't know that.
Speaker 1: You can say that all day, but the reality is yes, yes, we have many many, many many many many many, many many times. And that's why Dad picked the name of I mean, the image of Salvator Mundy from Leonardo da Vinci, of the realized Christ with his you know, the the most highly sold, the highest Christ painting in all of history, and it is an image of Christ with the orb done by you know, Leonardo da Vinci, that's the cover of UFO God because it's Christ. It's you know what, Yeah, we just accidentally picked the picture of Jesus. So you see all this artificial hate about us out there on the internet. And they're like the bloodstos are these you know, non Christian demons. Then the Christians are like, oh, they're Christians, all right, they're Gnostic Christians, which comes from the flames of Hell. And it's like, you know what, I just y'all, y'all just gotta go look with them. Man, y'all, you're just afraid of your own shadow. You sneeze and it scares you, you know, the slightest little sound in the corner. I'm gonna go to hell because I'm a sinner. They're terrified of the supernatural. So you know what, dude, I don't care. But as for me, I'm gonna keep going on my journey. I'm gonna keep going on my path, and I'm gonna very seriously look into these Gnostic texts because I find.
Speaker 3: It's cool.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's really cool, and it has a lot of valuable information and it is kind of crazy that my dad, you know, been speaking of this shiny lady who's been coming down, and everyone's like, damon, damon, devil, devil. No really, because Christ is saying, it's a sister, you know what I mean. So it's like, get over yourself, sit in the back and just listen.
Speaker 3: If you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't listen to people who are afraid of them their own mind. You're afraid of your own mind. You don't even know what you're allowed to believe. You can't even control what you look at. Don't talk to me. You know you've got some inner work. Anyway. He sobered up from the drunkenness of darkness. He recognized his counterpart and said, this is now bone from my bones and flesh from my flesh. For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother will join himself to I think I'm past this, soa oh, here we are.
Speaker 3: Our sister.
Speaker 1: Sophia is the one who descended in an innocent manner to restore what she lacked. For this reason, she was called Life, that is, the mother of the living. By the forethought of the sovereignty of heaven, and by the insight that appeared to Adam through her, have the living tasted perfect knowledge? As for me, I appeared in the form of an eagle upon the Tree of Knowledge, which is the insight of the pure enlightened. Forethought that I might teach the human beings and awaken them from the depths of sleep. For the two of them were fallen and realized that they were naked, Insight appeared to them as light and awakened their minds. Whoa, dude, that's like whoa?
Speaker 3: Whoa.
Speaker 1: The Holy Spirit, the spark that exists within our soul, is the great power that we all must realize to escape from the trap of this hellish material reality, where our mind and body and soul are enslaved by satan yieldabaoth. And the way that we become free from the trap here is to become enlightened of the truth about God, about Christ, about what it means to be one with God. You know, what it means to even be here, What is reality? What is life after death?
Speaker 2: Even?
Speaker 1: You know, So, enlightenment.
Speaker 3: Doesn't just mean you believe in.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ and you're saved. That's like that's like the first step. That's like he woke up and you said, all right, I'll confess. I'm gonna make a confession guys, I believe in God, I believe in Jesus. Great buddy, we do too, you know we you know, we've been what next? You know, what are you going to do with that? That's you know, it's not the final step. Just to say that you believe in something. That's like literally the first step that babies make. You got to do something after that. You have to grow. You have to keep moving forward and working on yourself, and you have to be like a night of virtue. You have to continue to sharpen your sword of your consciousness, you know, continue to be kind and compassionate, selfless and merciful and loving, and to contemplate the mysteries. You have to keep searching for answers. You have to keep searching for truth, trying to connect with the spirit. To ascend to the spirit is to bring the spirit.
Speaker 3: Down, you know.
Speaker 1: So you have to be a reflection of it. Says over and over again that when God thinks, life is created, and within that life is a reflection of him. And then but then the thought of you know, even the devil is the reflection of her. And then and from him is us, which is a reflection. So every time you think life or thoughts into being. It's a reflection of your consciousness. So we are reflections of the thoughts of God. So you know, through our mind and through our soul and through our consciousness, we are from the mind of God. So in order to to go to God, we got to bring God here. It's as above so below. It's it's a two way street, you know. It's like to get in a relationship, like you know, you're not a crazy stalker. You just saying, you know, send in. I don't know where I'm going with that. To be honest, it's two way. You got to be what you think God is. You know, you have to you have to envision this perfect, most loving, pure being and reflect that into the world as God does.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That is salvation. It's not belief. It's not going to church and singing. It's being. It's becoming. The only thing in this universe that is eternal is change. You are always becoming. You are that wavelength that spans through eternity, that is the energy of increase. You are, your light is continuing to increase and evolve and shine brighter and brighter and brighter. But this only happens when you make the choices. It's like the matrix told you the red pill and the blue pill. You take the red pill, your life shines brighter because you did the thing that helps you awaken. You did the good thing. You take the blue pill. You're like that pig Cipher, who wants to sit down and be a little coward and eat the fake steak because he's happy with just be a normal like everybody else who's a slave.
Speaker 3: So you have to choose. Do you want to be brave.
Speaker 1: And do the hard thing, which is to be one with the spirit of God on earth and do the thing that's not cool that most people don't want to do, which is be humble, be kind, be loving, be forgiving, turned the other cheek you know, you know where? Do you want to be a loser like Cipher and turned her back on the truth. It's just like it says in this that the worst sin is blasphemy in the Holy Spirit. That's like Cipher, the Agent's like, but don't you know the stake's face. I don't care, my brain believes it. I'm happy. I just want to live right here. And he betrays Neo and all the others. You know, he blaspheming the Holy Spirit. He knew the truth, and he turned his back on it. When Yadabaoth realized that the humans had withdrawn from him, he cursed his earth. We're about to get to some good stuff, and it's wrapping up. He found the woman as she was preparing herself for her husband. He was master over her, and he did not know the mystery that had come into being through the sacred plan. The two of them were afraid to denounce Yaudabaoth. He displayed to his angels the ignorance within him, and he threw the humans out of paradise and cloaked them in thick darkness. The First Ruler saw the young standing next to Adam and noticed that enlightened insight of life had appeared in her. Yet Yeldabaoth was full of ignorance. So when the forethought of the All realized this, she dispatched emissaries, and they stole life out of Eve. The First Ruler defiled Eve and produced in her two sons, a first and a second, Loheim and Yahweh. Loheim has the face of a bear, Yahweh the face of a cat. One is just, the other is unjust. He placed Yahweh over fire in the wind. He placed eloheim over water and earth. He called them by the names Cain and Abel, with a view to deceive. To this day, sexual intercourse has persisted because of the First Ruler. He planted sexual desire within the woman who belongs to Adam. Through intercourse, the first Ruler produced duplicate bodies, and he blew some of his false spirit into them. He placed these two rulers over the elements so that they might rule over the cave. Remember earlier it talks about the cave is the place where they, the criminals, created us. When Adam came to know the counterpart of his own foreknowledge, he produced a son like the child of humanity. He called him Seth, after the manner of the generation and the eternal realms. Remember this is Seth the amnosticism. Similarly, the Mother sent down her spirit, which is like her and is a copy of what is in the realm of fullness, or you could say heaven in general speaking, for she was going to prepare a dwelling place for the eternal realms that would come down. The human beings were made to drink water of forgetfulness by the First Ruler, so that they might not know where they had come from. For a time, the seed remained and helped so that when the spirit descends from the holy realms, it may raise up the seed and heal what it lacks. That the entire realm of fullness, fullness may be holy in life nothing. And now we're getting onto the final part here. But it talks about how an amnesia falls upon the human race because really yelled about oath or you can think about it as the story of Lucifer to look up at the throne of God and say, I am God, I am the glorious one. You know, bow down to me. So he created us, you know, in ignorance as slaves. But the God, the True God, saw this and said, nah, I can't let them be, you know, fall for this forever, and gave us a way out of here, which is enlightenment. I said to the Savior Lord, will all the souls then be led safely into pure light? He hitswered and said to me, these are great matters that have arisen in your mind, and it is difficult to explain them to anyone except those of the unshakable generation. Talking about pneumatics, talking about the mind, body and soul, realized people, very awakened people, those upon who the spirit of life will descend, and whom the spirit will empower and be saved and will become perfect and worthy of greatness, and will be cleansed there of all evil and the anxieties of wickedness, since they are no longer anxious for anything except the incorruptible alone, and concerned with that from this moment on, without anger, jealous envy, desire, or greed for anything. So again, it's someone who is so awakened in their consciousness that they're not slaves to these earthly desires anymore. They have mastery of will of thought. Right, this is the way. This is enlightenment. It's not about having some knowledge that nobody else has. It's about your heart being so pure that you are not fooled by these evil needs. You can live in the world and you can still have fun, and you can still be a person just like everybody else. But you're not a slave to hedonism. You're not a slave to base animal desires of pleasure. You have mastery over your thoughts. This is what in alchemy would be like the philosopher's stone, that your mind is transformed or your soul from lead into gold. You're an awakened solar, or you could say Christid. Being like Christ, you have awakened right. Since they are no longer anxious for anything except for the incorruptible One, meaning God, the other world. They awakened souls are the ones who are like forget this world. I don't want the pleasures of this world. I want God. I want the truth. I want to be with the one you know and the angels. I want to go outside and look at orbs. They are affected by nothing but being in the flesh alone, and they wear the flesh as they look forward to a time when they will be met by those who receive them. Such people are worthy of the incorruptible eternal life and calling. They endure everything and bear everything, so as to finish the contest and receive eternal life. I said to him, Lord, will the souls of people be rejected who have not done these things? But upon whom the power and the spirit of life have descended. He answered, and said to me, if the spirit descends upon them by all means, they will be saved and transformed. Power will descend upon every person, for without it no one could stand after birth. If the spirit of life grows and power comes and strengthens that soul, no one will be able to lead it astray with evil actions. But people upon whom the false spirit descends are misled by it and go astray. I said, Lord, where will those souls go when they leave their flesh? He laughed and said to me, the soul, in which there is more power than the contemptible spirit, is strong. She escapes from evil, and through the intervention of the incorruptible one, she is saved and is taken up to eternal rest. I said, Lord, where will the souls go of people who have not known to whom they belong? He said to me, the contemptible spirit has grown stronger in such people while they were going astray. This spirit lays a heavy burden on the soul, leads her into evil deeds, and hurls her down into forgetfulness. After the soul leaves the body, she is handed over to the authorities who have come into being through the arkon. They bind her with chains and throw her into prison. They go around with her until she awakens from forgetfulness and acquires knowledge. So let's reiterate that you ready after the soul leaves the body. She is handed over to the authorities who have come to being through the Arkon. They bind her with chains and throw her into prison. They go around with her until she awakens from forgetfulness and acquires knowledge. This is how she attains perfection and is saved. So what he's talking about is how if you're not saved in this life, you keep reincarnating over and over and over until you finally reach enlightenment and no longer have to come here when you're reach. In the context of this text, that's what this is saying that when you die, if you've not had the spirit of truth descend upon you and you awaken and become enlightened, if that doesn't happen, your body is thrown into prison again until over and over and over and over, guarded by arkans until you finally arouse the spirit of great enlightenment within you and learn the truth, and then it's like you're freed from prison. So he says, this is how she pertains perfection. Is safe talking about the soul, I said, Lord, how can the soul become younger and return to its mother's womb or into the human He was glad I asked him about this, and he said to me, you are truly blessed, for you have understood. This soul will be made to follow another soul in whom the spirit of life dwells, and she is saved through that one. Then she will not be thrust into flesh again. I said, Lord, where will the souls go of people who had knowledge but turned away? He said to me, they will be taken to the place where angels of misery go, where there is no repentance. They will be kept there until the day when those who have blasphemed against the spirit will be tortured and punished eternally. I said, Lord, where did the contemptible spirit come from? He said to me, the Mother Father is great and mercy, the Holy Spirit, who in every way is compassionate, who sympathizes with you. The insight of enlightened forethought. This one raised up the offspring of the perfect generation and their thought in the eternal light of the human When the first Ruler realized that these people were exalted above him and could think better than he, he wanted to grasp their thought. He did not know that they surpassed him in thought, and that he would be unable to grasp them. He devised a plan with his authorities, who are his powers, and together they fornicated with Sophia, and through him was through them was produced bitter Fate, the final fickle bondage. Fate is like this because the powers are fickle. To the present day, Fate is tougher and stronger than what God's angels, demons, and all the generations have encountered. For from Fate have come all iniquity and injustice and blasphemy, the bondage of forgetfulness and ignorance, and all burdensome orders, weighty sins, and great fears. Thus all of creation has been blinded, so that none might know that God is over them all. Because of the bondage of forgetfulness, their sins have been hidden. They have been bound with dimensions. Whoa, whoa, that's two thousand years old, dude, that's strange vernacular.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: They have been bound with dimensions times and seasons, And Fate is master of all. The first ruler regretted everything that happened through him. Once again, he made a plan to bring a flood upon the human creation. The enlightened majesty of forethought however, you know, the Holy Spirit warned Noah. Noah announced this to all the offspring, the human children, but those who were strangers to him did not listen to him. It did not happen the way Moses said, as they hid in an arc. It says that in quotes. Rather, they hid in a particular place, not only Noah, but also many other people from the unshakable generation. They entered that place and hid in a bright cloud an orb a ufo. Noah knew about his supremacy. With him was the enlightened one who had enlightened them. Since the first Ruler had brought darkness upon the whole earth, the first Ruler plotted with his powers. He sent his angels to the human daughter so they might take some of them and raise offspring for their pleasure. At first, they were unsuccessful. When they had proven unsuccessful, they met again and devised another plan. They created the contemptible Spirit, similar to the spirit that had descended, in order to adulterate souls. Through the spirit, the angels changed their appearance to look like the partners of these women, and filled the women with the spirit of darkness that they had concocted and with evil they brought gold, silver, gifts, copper, iron, metal, and all sorts of things. They brought great anxieties to the people who followed them, leading them astray with many deceptions. These people grew old without experiencing pleasure and died without finding truth or knowing the truth of God or the God of truth. In this way, all creation was forever enslaved. From the beginning of the world until the present day. The angels took women, and from the darkness they produced children similar to their spirit. They closed their minds and became stubborn through the stubbornness of the contemptible spirit, until the present day. And then this is the last paragraph where he's just like saying, thank you Jesus. But that's pretty crazy, you know. It talks about how Noah it wasn't an arc, but they went and they hid in a realm where Noah enlightened the ones. Wow, I just had actually an insight about that. I think it's talking about Atlantis because it says that they went into a cave and Noah was the enlightened one.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if you know this, but Noah's like, it's like his I want to say, great great great grandfather or great great great great grandfather. I'm not sure exactly what number was. Enoch, you know, the one the Hermes tris magestis, you know, the initiator of the sage. Noah was only a few under him as a great great great grandson or something like that. And it just said here that Noah was the enlightened one who enlightened the ones as they hid in a cave while the flood descended the destroyed the wicked spirits. And that makes me think of like the Atlantean mysteries being taught from Enoch and his seed through Noah to the ones that survive and transmit this tradition. That's an interesting thought if you really think about that and parse that out, because you know, we know the flood was real, we know Atlantis was real. Maybe this was kind of a nod to the Enochian tradition of the Atlantean pre flood mysteries in secret being taught by Noah to the enlightened ones as the earth was being destroyed by the flood. I don't know, very interesting, that's kind of what I gathered from that, And I felt the very weird ringing in my ears, which is why I stopped, and I was like, I need to talk about this. I was like, like, well, that's an interesting thought. I don't know, talks about hiding in a bright cloud while the earth was being flooded and all the wicked you know, and and you know it's crazy like the United States government is now talking about hybrid programs. Well, no, we don't need to talk about hybrid programs. We need to talk about the creation of the world. How these demonic forces coming down from other dimensions and breathing their evil spirit into human women and created. This is a biblical story as old as time, you know, ages ago. This was written in biblical texts, and they're just now talking to the people who are afraid of their own shadow are just now coming out and saying, you know, trying to talk about these things. You know, now, I, the perfect forethought of the all, transformed myself into my offspring. I existed first and went down every path. I am the abundance of light. I am the remembrance of fullness. I traveled in the realm of great darkness and continued until I entered the midst of the prison. The foundations of chaos shook, and I hid from them because of their evil, and they did not recognize me.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: I returned a second time and went on. I had come from the inhabitants of light. I the remembrance of forethought. I entered the midst of darkness and the bowels of the underworld, turning to my task. The foundations of chaos shook, as though to fall upon those who dwell in chaos and destroy them. Again, I hurried back to the root of my light, so they might not be destroyed before their time. Again a third time, I went forth. I am the light, dwelling in light. I am the remembrance of forethought, so that I might enter the midst of darkness and the bowels of the underworld. I brightened my face with light from the consummation of their realm, and entered the midst of their prison, which is the prison of the body. I said, let whoever hears arise from deep sleep. A person wept and shed tears, bitter tears. The person wiped away and said, who is calling my name?
Speaker 3: From?
Speaker 1: Where has my hope come? As I dwell in the bondage of prison, I said, I am the forethought of pure light. I am the thought of the virgin Spirit, who raises you to a place of honor. Arise, remember that you have heard and trace your root, which is I the Compassionate. Guard yourself against the angels of misery, the demons of chaos, and all who entrap you. And beware of deep sleep and the trap in the bowels of the underworld. I raised and sealed the person in luminous water with five seals, that death might not prevail over the person from that moment on. Look now I shall ascend to the perfect realm. I have finished everything for you and your hearing. I have told you everything for you to record and communicate secretly to your spiritual friends. This is the mystery of the Unshakable Generation. The Savior communicated this to John for him to record in safeguard. He said to him, Chris would be anyone who would trade these things for a gift, for food, drink, clothes, or anything like this. These things were communicated to him in a mystery, and at once the Savior disappeared. Then John went to the other disciples and reported what the Savior had told him. Jesus Christ, Amen, How interesting was the that at the end he turns and he addresses John as Christ and basically says, I am the one. I am from the light. I walked every path. I came here into the prison of the physical body after walking every path, and spoke to the earth and said, arise from yourself. So he's telling you that he came to the world to bring the mysteries of how to become enlightened and escape, you know, not just escape, but it really is bigger than that. It's you know, ascend to higher worlds to wake up people. You've been trapped here. Here's the truth, here's what's really going on. The system here is evil. It's designed to ensnare your mind and enslave you. And you must break free from their evil system and awaken to the light. And he thoughts, before we close it tired, Yeah, I feel that. Bye, guys.
Speaker 2: Weird things happen in the back yard to let, the house, the yard of let the houses so weird weird noware Wow.