Speaker 1: At some point when things settle down, I'm going to meet with China and I'm going to meet with Russia, in particular those two, and I'm going to say, there's no reason for us to be spending almost a trillion dollars on military. There's no reason for you to be spending four hundred billion dollars. China's going to be at four hundred billion, We're at a trillion. We're going to be a plus to a trillion. And I'm going to say, we can settle this on we can spend this on other things. We don't have to spend this on military. Because and I'm going to be meeting with China. You know, we were trying to de escalate nuclear and I was in a position where Russia had agreed and had agreed we were going to start, and then we had a rigged election, so that never took place. But this one was too big to rig. We won by so much that it was too big to rig.
Speaker 2: What I've realized over the past two weeks is that I'm accustomed to coming on the show to talk to you guys and doing so when I'm upset about things.
Speaker 3: That's what I've realized that's.
Speaker 2: Been basically the entire impetus for me to start this show is that I was so pissed about the trajectory of things and what was going on, and then I realized that, like, oh, why am I struggling to come up with, you know, something to talk about? And it's like, oh, because I like almost everything that's happening right now. Wow, what a time to be alive. Clint is happy. I hope many of you feel the same way. But this is this is such a big deal, man. I mean, for for Trump to talk about trilateral not just not just military draw downs, but denuclearization between Russia, China, and America is such a big deal, such a big deal.
Speaker 3: I mean, he.
Speaker 2: Talks all tough, you know, tariffs all day long when it comes to everybody, but in particular China, but he realizes at the end of the day, there's no there's no winning scenario where the US and China and Russia go to war. Like it's just not a win for anybody. And this is all I've been saying, this all every libertarian's been saying in any sane person has been saying for years now. It's like this just can't happen. It can't happen, and even more stupid, why are we spending trillions of dollars on build up for this war that just can't happen, So why do it? And he's like, Yeah, that's that's right, let's not let's not do that.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't be more happy. I mean, I now, granted it's just rhetoric at this point, he's just saying it. The follow through will mean everything. As he said there at the end of that clip, he was in talks with China in his first presidential term and he felt like they were really close actually to having an agreement to draw down on nuclear weapon and it got derailed. Could the deep state strike back? Is the Empire really going to go out without a fight, or will the Empire strike back? Like the odds are the Empire is going to strike back at some point, and we don't know what that what that'll look like. I might theorize about that a little bit later in this episode, but in the interim, my goodness, man, I mean, such a big deal just to have a president saying the logical rational thing like hey, let's not have a nuclear build up between the three largest nuclear powers in human history, with the three largest militaries in humanistry.
Speaker 3: Let's not do it. Let's not do it.
Speaker 2: It's like, Oh, rationality is back. What a miracle. He didn't stop there, though. He then went on to say this, which is even more heartening.
Speaker 1: I'd love to have them back. I think it was a mistake to throw them out. Look, it's not a question of liking Russia or not liking Russia. It was the GA. And you know, I said, what are you doing? You guys, all you talk about is Russia, and they should be sitting at the table.
Speaker 3: I think Putin would loved to be back.
Speaker 1: Obama and a couple of other people made a mistake and they got Russia out. It's very possible that if that was the G eight, you wouldn't have had the problem with Ukraine. And if I was president, you definitely wouldn't have had the problem with Ukraine. Russia would have never attacked Ukraine. But but you ask a very good question. The GA used to be the G eight, and then these people threw them out. And I was arguing with Trudeau and with numerous of the people. Actually Prime Minister Abbie, a great man from Japan, agreed with me one hundred percent, and some of the others did too, but I got there. It was the G seven. As you know, they had already been terminated. I think it would have been very helpful, and it still would be helpful to have Russia be a part of that mix, and I think if they were, I don't think you would have had the problem that you have right now.
Speaker 2: So for those that aren't familiar with the history, the G seven consists of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the UK, and the US. At a time, it was the G eight, in which Russia was also a member, and they essentially come up with different security protocols and things like that, and they have conversations.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's essentially like NATO, but smaller, smaller block of nations. After Russia took Crimea in twenty fourteen, which they did, they were suspended from the G eight and it became the G seven. And I think it was twenty eighteen when Russia ultimately withdrew entirely, probably with the expectation that they were going to be going to war with Ukraine in the not too distant future, or at least that was like leverage to try and threaten the West broadly, like hey, we're serious, we're leaving the G seven or we're leaving the G eight. It didn't work, and it's just such an important thing to have. Libertarians, including myself, have a hard time looking at the presidency as anything serious. It's like, oh, the commander in chief, sure, Like he tried to be the commander in chief last time he tried to draw down our troops in Syria. They told him to kick rock, So like, is he the commander in chief really? Clint Like, I don't know. But Trump is trying to act as if he's the real president, which is something Joe Biden never did.
Speaker 3: I don't think he.
Speaker 2: I don't think he even pretended really or that he was even like sentient enough to understand that he wasn't the real president of the United States. But Trump seems to be behaving as if he thinks he is and believes that he is, and he's doing everything in his power to actually act and accomplish things, as if a real president with real thoughts can actually do something to change the trajectory of the world. And so far it's working. Now we're only three weeks in a lot could change, but this is so big, is absolutely huge, not only a tri level agreement to draw down not just nuclear weapons, but just the broad based spending, which is a trillion annually that the US spends, three to four hundred billion that China is spending. I'm not sure how much Russia is spending. It's just such an immense waste of resources for not just Americans but all countries. I mean, spending on military is wasteful inherently, and you know, sure you get some value out of it, Like it's important to not be at war, so if you have defense, maybe that diminishes the chances of war. But you have a trilateral build up that's happening where everyone's just building up. Well, guess what, it's not just America that has a military industrial complex. Yes, we produce the most advanced weaponry in the world as far as I know, but China also has some and Russia has some. So as long as they're infusing three hundred billion or more of their taxpayer dollars into their own military build up, some of which is purchasing from America, I'd imagine not much. But that what that does is it creates an incentive structure by which you have these industries that pop up to fill this this demand that once they're there, they don't really want to go away, now, do they. Like, So, do you want to have an American industrial complex that is comparable to that of the Russian military industrial complex and China's military Like, No, you don't want that. You don't want to have these three entrenched industrial military industrial complexes that just drain resources with the likely inevitable conclude being that there is a war so that they can use their stockpiles and then have it be refilled. So this is this is a mandatory prerequisite step towards avoiding a war between these countries and ultimately hopefully a lasting piece. I cannot tell you how meaningful it is that Trump would even though it's not it's nothing formal, it's nothing like, well, we've signed an agreement or anything like that. But it's just such a big deal to have a president who actually talks about it, who says it with seriousness and with a sense of optimism that maybe we don't have to go to war with Russia or China. What a novel concept. How insane is it that that's even novel that that's not just very commonplace, that that wasn't standard procedure for all presidents in your lifetime, that hey, let's avoid World War three like duh, right, But that's how dark it was, That's how unbelievably led astray we were that we had this, as I said earlier, barely sentient puppet of a human being, and Joe Biden, who's just literally just marionetting and around like how much money do you need?
Speaker 3: Ukraine?
Speaker 2: And for the record, this isn't a strictly part as an issue. Republicans, by and large, we're all standing in line just like the Democrats to cast their yes votes for every new multi billion dollar aid package that went to Ukraine and Israel and many other places all over the world. This is bipartisan. But Trump seems to be representing a real title shift, a change, a desperately needed one. And that leads me into the even better news, or I guess it's not even better news. That was probably the best news we'll get today, particularly if it becomes formalized. My goodness, what a great, great thing to heart. But we just got RFK Junior confirmed. The Senate has officially confirmed, not just RFK Jr. As the head of AHHS, but also Tulsi Gabbard as d and I, my goodness, what's really remarkable about this is that the vote tally came down on I think almost almost exact party lines, but inversed. This is what's I think this is a really revelatory thing. As you guys know, I'm sure Tulsi Gabbard and RFK Jr. Were lifelong Democrats. I mean, you don't get more Democrat as particularly Democrat royalty than RFK Jr. Son of our, son of RFK, nephew of JFK. It's He's Kennedy. The Kennedy name is probably more synonymous with the Democrat Party than even the Clintons, at least to me it is. I don't know, I have a little bit more affinity towards that family than I do the Clintons, but you can't go much lower than that. And he's just been excommunicated because he actually had some principles that, you know, we're just outside of the bounds of their extraordinarily narrow Overton window. He was like, yeah, I believe I'm right about these things. I've spent my life litigating these issues. I've studied it, I've written books on it, and I think I'm right now. As I've said many times, I think RFK Junior is probably wrong about some of his his I guess I wouldn't say that there are assumptions but his hypotheses. But I think he's right about a lot of his hypotheses as well. And I think that we're going to find out in his four year term as head of HHS what he's right about and what he's wrong about. And I think that's good. You know, Libertarians, me included, as always, we tend to be very skeptical of government power whatsoever, as we should be. We also tend to have very little faith that good things can happen via the government. So I want to reframe this as to like, how I perceive this change and why think RFK Junior is a good change agent.
Speaker 4: Or twenty years, I'm up every morning on my knees and pray the guy would put me in a position where I can end the childhood of chronic disease epicomty in his country. On August twenty third of last year, God send me President Trump, right, and he's give me. He's now given me. He's given every promise that he's made to me, He's kept his word in every account and gone way beyond it. I'm so grateful to you, mister President. A lot of people told me I couldn't trust President Trump. I better get it in writing, and we did a handshake, and everything that he told me he was going to do, he has done. And I'm so grateful to him. And I've told you before, I genuinely believe that you are a pimodal historical figure and you are going to transform this crusty.
Speaker 2: Today's episode of Liberty Lockdown is brought to you once again by our friends over at crowd Health. Health insurance is a nightmare. I don't know if you've tried to get any sort of healthcare in the past few years, but it sucks, and if dealing with insurance makes it even worse, it's truly insult to injury. In my opinion, the headache of health insurance is exactly why crowdhealth was created. It's not health insurance. It's a better way to pay for healthcare through crowd funding. So stop sending money the big insurance companies who profit off of not paying your bills and check out crowd Health for one hundred and seventy five dollars for an individual or five hundred and seventy five dollars for a family of four or more. You'll get access to a community of people who are willing to help out in the event of an emergency. You'll get access to telemedicine visits, diskind of prescriptions, and so much more without doctor's networks getting in the way. And of course, you'll join the crowd, a group of members just like you who want to help pay for each other's unexpected medical events. Let crowd health help with your health care needs. Get started today for just ninety nine dollars per month for your first three months by using code lockdown at join crowdhealth dot com. That's join crowdhealth dot com code lockdown. Crowdhealth is not insurance. Learn more at joincrowdhealth dot com. That's join crowdhealth dot com code lockdown. When once you recognize that it's highly probable that the government's interference in our food supply, in our economy broadly is creating a paradigm by which we are essentially broadly sickening ourselves, well, then it's not really government interference to stop.
Speaker 3: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's almost like abolition. It's not really about it's not really about government interference as much as it is just reveting government interference that already exists, like all of the subsidies that go towards sugar, for instance, or corn, well because of corn in particular, is the one that really has led us astray in my opinion, is it then made us shift from sugar to hyfructose corn syrup, which was a derivative product of the corn crops which were being subsidized because of these government programs to defend our farmers. But what did that amount to, Well, it amounted to massive uptick and diabetes and obesity. Now there's lots of like this is not all on the government. I think the other thing that libertarians do that's really bad is oftentimes we blame the government for everything. Not everything is the government's fault. We don't believe that they're capable of accomplishing much, so why would we put every bad thing on their shoulders? Obviously that's not true either. Now they're responsible for a hell of a lot, but not everything. And this is one that's the blame can get spread around quite equitably, you know, It's it's obvious that, like as a people, we have gone astray. We've stopped concerning ourselves with eating whole foods. We've eaten far too much mass processed foods. It's very unhealthy. And I think that the proof is in the statistic, like we are increasingly not just unhealthy, but deeply unhealthy with multiple comorbidities. And we really learned that during the lockdown era that if you were healthy, if you were the thirty to forty percent of people that are genuinely healthy in this country, well then you weren't at much risk of COVID. But if you were sitting on three to four to five to six comorbidities high blood pressure, diabetes, emphasema, cancer, whatever, you were probably screwed. Like that was when you were really in jeopardy. And what we learned because of our mortality rate during that period is that we were really unhealthy compared to the rest of the world. And I think that RFK Junior arises in a time when he's really necessary where he forced us to relook at all of this. Like I don't know if you guys feel the same way. This is just how I feel but I really do feel as if like he has made me reassess exactly what we're putting in our bodies, why we're doing it. Yes's involvement, but also big business, big ag, the industry, like what are they doing? Why are they doing it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Much of the reason that they've gone so astray is because of government interference and as I said earlier, the subsidies and things like that. Certainly the FDA didn't help with their food pyramid.
Speaker 3: That just made us fat as hell.
Speaker 2: They're like eight twenty five servings of grain per day, you'll be fine. It's like probably not advisable, but avoid fat, you know, only have four to five of protein. That's like, that's that's the dangerous stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was.
Speaker 2: It was laughably, it was almost inverted. It was really disgusting. And the lobbyists were responsible for much of that. But the lobbyists come from the private businesses too, So this is not this is not strictly government bad thing. This is also like financial interests that exists within the food production, you know, chain of command were guilty too, Like they have blood on their hands too. Now I am hesitant to give like just a blank check to RFA because at the end of the day, he's a democrat. He's been a democrat for life. He's certainly he's seen the light on many things, I think gun rights in particular. But that doesn't mean that he's gonna be like a small government, you know, minarchist moving forward. He's probably gonna move with a fairly heavy hand, and I will be on guard for that, and I will try my best to maintain my principles as I analyze his behavior and what he does in that role. But I think that it's just obvious to me at this point that things were so fucked up that we need a major change agent. We need a almost revolutionary figure in that role, just to even if we don't empower him to make these changes unilaterally, but just for disclosure purposes. I mean, this guy is a serious attorney. He definitely knows how to do his own research. If you've read the real Anthony Fauci, then you already know I'm telling you the truth on that that dude had thousands of cliff notes or citations in that book. It's obvious to me that he's capable of doing the due diligence necessary and surrounding himself, with the people that will assist him in that process to find out the truth of like, hey, where did COVID come from? Now, if you've read his book, you already know he's got a pretty pretty firm handle on who and why and what all transpired there. But to have him with that impremature of authority to talk about this not just as this you know, dissident democrat who's been excommunicated, but rather the head of HHS, who's got the entire government agency, which, by the way, HHS manages an immense amount of resources, far more than it should for the record, But because he will then have that legitimacy, I think it will make it will force more people to consider seriously what he has to say, and particularly when he has the ability to get behind layers of secrecy NDAs and to I don't know if he has as subpoena power I assume not, But if he has a good working relationship with Pam Bondi as ag who knows, maybe he can essentially serve as a conduit for the real investigatory work that's necessary to find out what the hell happened with our health agencies. Broadly, I think he's already got a pretty good idea, but in that position of authority, he could certainly require his subordinates to turn over the documents, and if they refuse, he's got Bondi on speed dial, with the power of the President behind him too. I mean, this is exactly what we needed. I'm just being honest. I really think this is exactly what we needed. We needed someone who's actually interested in finding out the truth and stopping the origin of the sickness, as opposed to just focusing on the medicines, which is obviously not fixing us at least not always. And I think that that's really what we needed. And I think it's going to be just revelatory for a lot of people that haven't done any looking into our medical health establishment and how it functions. I think they will. They will be jaw dropped once they realize this. Now. A lot of them are going to reject it no matter what, but I think some people will see the light, and I think it's going to be really impactful, and I hope most importantly, it'll be impactful for our children, you know, the next generations. It's an injustice that rivals any level of criminality. I've ever witnessed that, to put kids on drugs and things like that, it's just been terrible. I won't go into the details. You guys already know what I'm talking about, but it's crazy. So you got Bobby Is, head of HHS.
Speaker 3: He basically goes from how do we put this?
Speaker 2: He goes from you know, quack as they call him, to attack dog against the pharma industry. And then you've got Tulsi Gabbard as D and I, which she goes from no flight.
Speaker 3: To D and I. But boom.
Speaker 2: I mean this is like, don't call it a comeback. I mean, yeah, it's a comeback, man, It's it's but it's not just a comeback.
Speaker 3: For them as individuals.
Speaker 2: I really feel like it's a comeback for the country. And I was thinking about this earlier, and it's like, if you're a Democrat at this point, if you're one of the few remaining semi saying Democrats, and you're looking around and you're like, wait a second. I used to I used to kind of like Tulsi Gabbard and RFK Junior. Now I'm forbidden from liking them. And now my representatives in the Senate vote on strict party lines against former Democrats. But I've been told that, you know, Trump intends to implement Project twenty twenty five, and he's a fascist and he hates us, and he wants to imprison us or end our lives are worse, and he's interested in putting lifelong Democrats as the head of HHS and D and I like that. It has to be creating some cognitive dissonance with these folks, like they have to be thinking that themselves.
Speaker 3: Is the narrative about Trump true? Why would he do this? Not not all of them, but just some.
Speaker 2: There's still some with some semblance of rationality that have to be thinking about this again, especially after what happened with the Biden presidency where they just lied about his mental health and then all of a sudden, in forty eight hours, he went from you know, write his reign to deranged. I don't know why I keep rhyming today, but that's.
Speaker 3: Basically what they did. They're like, this dude sharp.
Speaker 2: As a tack, and they're like, we got to take him out back. I'm gonna stop rhyming, I promise, but.
Speaker 3: That's what they did.
Speaker 2: Then they replace him with Kamala and then they lie to their supporters about Kamala and how you know she's she's real bright too, and they're watching this and they're like, God, this lady's not bright. Like, yeah, I still would prefer her over Trump, but she's obviously not bright. And then and then this, and now you have every Democrat voting against Tulsa Gabbard in RFK Junior to be at the highest levels of Trump's cabinet. I mean, there's there's basically nothing higher than what he just gave Bobby Kennedy. He's now the boss of the CDC, the FDA, nih.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's the boss's boss. He's the guy for all of it.
Speaker 2: It's amazing and and I just want to reiterate. You know, Trump didn't have to do this. Yeah, he promised it, but he didn't have to deliver. He could have just told Bobby like, look, man, I don't think that the Senate's going to confirm you, So I'll give you some position in my cabinet that's not that that's not as high up. Or I'll I'll give you some influential position within HHS, you know, not.
Speaker 3: The head of it. He didn't do that.
Speaker 2: He kept to his promise. He delivered on something that I don't think that the Maha movement broadly would have ever believed truly possible, or if they did, it was just a hope. It was kind of like the libertyans hope, like will he actually put a libertary in his cabinet? Will he actually free ross Albrich? Like we hope, but are you going to bet on it? Probably not, you know, like it was a coin flip at best, it felt like. And now you look at his deliveries on these promises and you're like, Jesus, he's doing it all, Like all of it. I mean, tell me one thing that he's promised that he hasn't delivered on. I'm trying to think of him. I'm like, sure, he hasn't negotiated a peace in Ukraine on day one, but as you saw on this clip earlier, like he's working on it, he's having real conversations with it. And Trump didn't just stop there.
Speaker 1: I don't see anyway that a country in Russia's position could allow them, just in their position, could allow them to join NATO. I don't see that happening. And long before President Putin, Russia was very strong on the fact that I believe that's the reason the war started because Biden went out and said that they could join NATO, and he shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 5: As soon as he.
Speaker 1: Said that, I said, you know what, you're gonna have a war now. And I was right about that. This is a war that would have never happened if I were president. I think Biden is incompetent, and I think when he said that they could join NATO, I thought that was a very stupid thing to say. I thought when he said, well, it depends if it's a minor incursion. In other words, it's okay if Brescia does a minor incursion, I thought that was a very foolish thing to say.
Speaker 2: Today's episode is brought to you once again by our friends over it my Pillow. I know how cool is this if you are looking for not just pillows, blankets, bed sheets, slippers, anything cozy. If you want to be like Clint Russell, you want to be cozy. That's priority number one. As soon as I get home, I get cozy. If you're not cozy, you ain't living. Get cozy with my pillow. Go to my pillow dot com, slash lockdown or you can call eight hundred dish eight o three dish oh three three nine. I know I have my own personal phone number to my pillow. How insane is that? But the easier way for the more tech savvy amongst us go to my pillow dot com slash lockdown and check out all of their goodies. I'm telling you you won't be disappointed. They got a lot of awesome stuff. I'm a fan, and uh yeah, they support the show. I support them. You support them, then you support the show. That's how it works. MyPillow dot com code lockdown, check it out.
Speaker 3: So exactly what Scott.
Speaker 2: Horton and Dave Smith and me and Tom and everybody else have been saying for the longest time, and Meerscheimer and a whole bunch of others.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: An absurd demand of Russia to accept that their southern neighbor should be put into a military defensive pact with the leading military on Earth, America. It's fucking insane. It's insane to ever think that that was at all plausible or that it would ever be accepted by the Russians. And it wasn't. So Yeah, when you start to talk like that, there's consequences for really dumb fucking ideas like adding Ukraine, one of the most corrupt nations, if not the most corrupt nation in Eastern Europe, just adding them into NATO, this military alliance that requires that if there's ever a fight between Russia and the US, the Article five that we're supposed to defend them. There's some questions about how mandatory the defense is, if it just means that we have to provide them weaponry or if we actually have to fight on their behalf, but regardless, it puts US in a very dangerous situation and from the Russians perspective, an existential threat, massive threat. So yeah, they weren't going to allow for it. And Trump just gets back in the White House and like, after four years, I just want to really emphasize the Trump administrator, or excuse me, the Biden administration with Anthony blink In at State. They weren't talking to the Russians for years, as we were actively funding to the two of hundreds of billions of dollars their neighbor in a war. We were in a proxy war with a nuclear power, and they hung up the phone and they tore the fucking phone.
Speaker 3: Out of the wall.
Speaker 2: I know that's old school, old school reference because no one has house phones anymore, but you know what I'm saying. During the Cold War there was this red phone famously, that was obviously a landline that they could pick up that was directly connected to the Kremlin and you could have Yeltsin and Reagan or whoever talked. They got rid of that, they just didn't talk to them for years, and they continued to shovel as much money as humanly possible into this pit of despair known as Ukraine, and they weren't having conversations. And it's just like, ah, rationality is back all I wanted. Like, it's not an assurance that because you pick up the phone and you start to talk to Putin that we don't end up in a war with them. But guess what far greater likelihood of us ending up in a war with Russia if we're not having a conversation with them, Well, we armed their neighbor in an obvious proxy war against Russia right on their border, Like duh. So this is massive, And I think this is why I've struggled to sit down and record, because I'm just so fucking thrilled with everything that's happening. This is like things I didn't think could possibly happen. He got rid of the Department of Education, for God's sakes, like it's basically gone. He did a full foreign aid funding freeze aside from Israel. Obviously, I mean, massive, massive step in the right direction. He's sicked doze on usaid, do you know how big that is? Let me explain it a little bit, because I talk a lot about because of my preparation for that debate against Destiny a couple of years ago, where I was debating the war in Ukraine, which by the way, I was obviously fucking right, duh, Destiny, What an idiot. But when I was preparing for that, you know, I read Scott's entire book like two years before it was even finalized, and the major takeaway I had from it was that, oh, yeah, it's our state department that actually funds this stuff. So that's what I always talked about. I was always talking about state department interference. I talked about Victoria Nulan a lot, or Jake Sullivan. I was like, this is a state department operation. What I never really talked about enough, which I should have been because I just kind of thought of them as synonymous. Was that USAID, which is the United States Agency for International Development, is not about foreign aid. Let's get that fucking clear. Is the funding mechanism for State Department, Like that is how they actually implement their plans. So the State Department comes up with the crazy plans, they you know, have the phone calls with the diplomats and they set all of the dominoes up, But then the funding mechanism to try and get the street riots and things like that going come through USAID. So for him to go after USAID is about as ballsy and as direct an attack on the real deep state, like the real military industrial complex, the real intelligence community that I've ever seen in my life that I ever could have dreampt for, next to abolishing the CIA, the FBI, et cetera, et cetera. Like it's huge. I'm I'm at a loss. I mean, he never once talked about that on the campaign trail. I don't think he even intended to do it. Let me tell you what I think happened. Actually, I think he did intend to try and figure out why the whole system worked against him, Because you got to always whenever you're analyzing Trump's actions, you have to try and put it into his incentive structure, and what's his incentive structure? What makes me look good, what makes me look bad, what makes me more loved? What makes me more hated? And he's like, all.
Speaker 3: Right, why was I so hated?
Speaker 2: And I think this is why he started with the fake news moniker. He starts to to try and expressed to the American people like, you don't hate me. The news wants you to hate me because they're liars. That was like his rudimentary explanation, and probably his genuine understanding is like, why am I not beloved? I've been loved for thirty years in this country. Americans loved me. Now they hate me. This is weird. It's fake news. Fake news is doing it. But this go around, after the multiple impeachments and assassination attempts and the spying by the FBI and everything else, I think he finally thought to himself, all right, there's got to be resources that are being funneled. I tried to stop it in my first term. I was totally unable to There has to be an agency that I'm not paying attention to. That's actually the fuel to this fire. I still don't even think he thought or knew it was USAID. What I think happened was this, he six this DOGE entity with Elon on it, and Elon has expressed this actually he said, he said, the way we we have decided on where to focus is we asked for documentation from all of the agencies and whoever gave us the hardest time in delivering, you know, our receivables. That's what we focused on. And guess who was the least transparent.
Speaker 3: It was USAID.
Speaker 2: Because it's the funding arm for the State Department and kind of the CIA. So yeah, they were like, stonewall, we ain't giving you shit. Elon hits up Trump and he's like, yo, I think I found our source code. I really think that's what happened. And then after that Trump goes, well, then we're going to freeze their funding. We'll does just freeze it. And then once you freeze it, you can actually see what continues and what stops, because as soon as the money drives up, all of the influencers, all of the musicians that they actually they genuinely employ and pay to go and create revolutions all over the world. That's a real thing. I would encourage you to check out the Mike Benz Joe Rogan interview if you want to get some of these details. It's fucking mind blowing.
Speaker 6: Goal identify key ac to train and spread desired messaging. This is on NATO's we pay for NATO. We paid for this to be pitched. Now here's where some of the story got misreported. I don't know that anyone from NATO directly reached out to Taylor Swift or her campaign to do that. I'd this and if they did, this would not be formalized in a formal Pentagon grant or quid pro quote. But I should note look at who the biggest sponsor of south By Southwest is in Texas. Now it's the military. Go ahead and look up the scandal if you want about south By Southwest Pentagon funding. They've taken over the music industry because it's hearts and minds work to promote street protests and political reform. I mean literally writing rap albums to get people to take to the streets and pull off the exact riot that the State Department wants to destabilize the country.
Speaker 2: But it's not just that they also fund the entire NGO framework to the tune of billions, and that are responsible for, amongst other things, making everybody gay. Being a little facetious, but it definitely emphasized the woke mind virus, and it helped to spread that to the rest of the world as well as domestically. But the other thing it did is it funded all of the religious NGOs, Christian, Catholic, Jewish, all of them to assist migrants in their trek from the Third World into not just America, but Europe as well. As I've said before, and I've explained this in the past, but I usually just talked about the NGOs or I would talk about State Department. I didn't connect that intermediary middleman, which was USAAD, the funding source for all this. That's what was really happening, is that we were being robbed to then hand over billions of dollars to USAAD, which then handed over billions of dollars to NGOs, which then, via guidance from the State Department, was funding our own invasion and ultimately our own destruction. And I feel like for the first time, all of the dots have been connected. The entire picture is in front of us, and we all get to look at it, and some people are gonna look at it and they're gonna say, I can't believe what I'm looking at. I'm gonna go back to sleep. And I think another huge percentage of this country is looking at it right now and they're going, this is the worst thing I've ever looked at. I'm mad, and we're gonna stop this. And that's what I'm trying to feed off of. That energy, that reform kind of you know, peaceful revolution energy. That's what we need to capitalize on right now. You cannot let these moments pass because I've been talking about this stuff for years, but it didn't really have the traction that it does now as a consequence of Elon Musk and Doge bringing all of this information to light and him blasting it out ten times a day where he's like, we spend this on this, this was for that, and everyone's like, what what the fuck are you talking about? And me and Mike Ben's and other people are like, yeah, this is what we've been talking about, Like, this is what's up, this is why everything's fucked. Okay, So we have a choice right now. Do we look at all of the things that are fucked up because of USID and just go back to sleep or say, oh, we'll just stop it, but like maybe we will, maybe we won't, or do we get serious as fuck right now because we have an opportunity to save Western civilization. I'm going with the latter. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to reverse course on a as I've said many times, an existential trajectory, which is what we were on, which is ultimately why I voted for Trump. Now, I didn't expect him to fucking do everything that he's done, nor as fast as he's done it, but like this is almost as much as I could have hoped for. It's almost my dream scenario. I mean, he's openly talking about having Ron Paul audit the Federal Reserve. Elon's saying it multiple times, got THEO Vaughn stand up comic, one of the best, one of the biggest comics in the country. He's saying it is fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: This is nuts.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you can just flash back to my attitude ninety to one hundred and twenty days ago, when it's like we're right on the precipice of World War three. Trump just got shot. It's like all of this madness is transpiring. There's very little optimism, I mean from my end at least, like just for the trajectory of the country. Life still you know, optimistic, but for the trajectory of things. It was like, this looks fucked. If Kamala Harris gets in there, we are super fucked. You think they're going to negotiate peace with Russia. Absolutely not. You think we're ever going to, you know, have a real election where a distant figure like Donald Trump gets back in No, absolutely not, like it would have been fucking cemented off. And by the grace of God, man, I really do feel like we dodged a bullet, both literally and metaphorically. And I've just never been more hopeful, you know, And I'm I'm certain I'm gonna be let down. When Trump talked about owning Gaza, I was let down. That was that concerned the hell out of me. And there's gonna be many things he does that I hate, no doubt about it. But in terms of the positives, Department of Education gone USA d shut it down.
Speaker 3: This is fucking good shit. Fet A Reserve audited by Ron Pole Oh yeah, what does anybody feel me on this? Do you feel how special this moment is? I mean, it's amazing, it's amazing. I've never got.
Speaker 2: To just express like beer joining you guys. And I know, I know I'm gonna get mocked for just being optimistic or hopeful, but like, damn, dude, this is this is a real shot, like a real once in a lifetime opportunity. And I'm just gonna keep pressuring. I'm gonna keep trying to get as much out of this as we possibly can. I hope you guys joined me in that. You never really had a shot before you do. Now they're listening when he says we're going to own Guzza and we all fire back.
Speaker 3: Fuck that.
Speaker 2: He'll He'll change, he will. That's how they That's how this administration functions. They're the most influenzablele.
Speaker 3: Administration in your lifetime.
Speaker 2: Your opinion does matter this go around.
Speaker 3: Not everything.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna get everything you want, but in terms of having some some weight on the scale of the trajectory of things, we have it now. Don't take your finger off the scale. Push harder, tilt this as hard as you can towards liberty, For instance, I had a a tweet that went crazy viral, and I actually explained this on my episode of Dangerous with Topping David earlier today. But I just want to explain my rationale for these things because I think it's it's it might be interesting for some of you that are on Twitter and like why does Clinton post things he does and how does it function and why does it go viral? Things of that nature. Right, So, my concern for the longest time has been that it's gonna be real hard to.
Speaker 3: Get like equal.
Speaker 2: Genuine justice when it comes to these disclosures and seeing who's responsible for what and like, are we you know, and especially after Biden pardoned Fauci and his entire family and all these people, it's like, are we actually gonna get justice? So my big concern at this point is that, well, we have all of these disclosures that are happening, these deep dive investigations and the finances about USAID and NGO networks and how this all functions. Are we just gonna pretend as if this was a Democrat thing? Are we gonna pretend that, because you know, if the Mike Johnson's of the world, who by the way greenlit all of the billions of dollars that went to Ukraine.
Speaker 3: All of it.
Speaker 2: Uh, do you think he's gonna wanna throw himself under the bus when it comes out that maybe there were some kickbacks to those trants of money that we were shipping off Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of the Republicans that signed off on that stuff are going to want to have real disclosures and real come to Jesus moments when it comes to who was getting paid from all of the corruption and theft in this government. So this is what I said, there's a misconception about Trump supporters. I know it's kind of ridiculous for me to be talking with any sort of authoritative nature on Trump supporters, given that I only became a Trump supporter four months ago. But I said, there's a misconception about Trump voters that should be put to rest. We aren't just interested. I know, it still makes me laugh, aren't We aren't just interested in seeing corrupt democrats forced out of power. We would actually like to see them prosecuted along with And this is the key, This is where I'm setting the narrative frame along with every Republican swamp monster that sold this country out, all of them. No, half a million views, fifty six thousand likes. You can laugh it off like Clint, Oh, you're gonna pretend like you're some diehard Trump supporter. Yeah, no I'm not. But I do know Trump supporters, and I do know how they think, and and I did vote for them, So I'm not lying. But like the frame I'm setting there is, I want to I want to shift the Overton window from Democrats bad corrupt criminal thieves to the uniparty bad corrupt criminal thieves. I don't want to just get disclosures and get resignations from these people. I want prosecutions of everybody, now, everybody that actually committed crimes. I'm not on some like witch hunt here. I just genuinely believe that there's our government is filled with fucking criminals. Unless you prosecute them, this shit won't stop. So I've been saying this for years. There's not any shift from my perspective, but I'm just trying to popularize it amongst the Trump supporting base, the Maga mah Maha thing, to make it more likely that that's the actual outcome we witness, because if we witness that outcome, it's it's the ultimate win. It's the ultimate win. Like that's that's as much as we could hope for.
Speaker 3: Now. You're not going to get Fauci.
Speaker 2: But since Fauchi has a pardon, you might get him to testify. You might, if you apply enough pressure, you might to get him to actually explain where the bodies are buried, why, why did you do what you did, Who did you do it for? Who paid you? Now, if I'm right about where his funding comes from, he may never speak regardless even if it even if he's put into prison, because his life may be in jeopardy. Like that's a distinct possibility. As Anna Paulina Luna just came out yesterday and she said this.
Speaker 7: Talks News alert. The House Oversight Committee has just launched a new task force aimed at uncovering the truth behind some of America's biggest mysteries. The task Force on the classification of federal secrets is being led by Florida Congresswoman Annapolina Luna and they'll be looking into the assassinations of jfk Ok and Martin Luther King as well as releasing nine to eleven files and Jeffrey Epstein's client list up first, the JFK assassination. Luna is confident Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone.
Speaker 8: Based on what I've been seeing so far, the initial hearing that was actually held here in Congress was actually faulty in the single bowl theory. I believe that there were two shooters, and we should be finding more information as we are able to gain access into the skiff, hopefully before the files are actually released to the public.
Speaker 2: Now that's kind of a big deal. It's a big deal in the sense that what they're saying is that JFK who. By the way, Yeah, it's at this point most people doubt the official story, but I think most people still believe that Oswald was the loan shooter. Now you have a sitting congressman saying that she has seen documentation that makes her believe that there was multiple shooters whoa that he did not work alone, but he was also not firing alone. That's a big, big disclosure, and if they actually prove it out, that's revelatory in a sense that like you don't go back from that. There's like a before disclosure after disclosure, like, you can't go back from that, especially if that disclosure includes that one of the shooters or more were employed by the United States government or intell agencies specifically, if that comes out, my goodness. Now, let me say this, I am not fond of having these tasks forced to deal with disclosures. Just give me the information, let me read it, let me see what you have, and let me see what I think happened. Because I don't trust any of you, and that includes miss Paulina Luna. I don't trust you. Sorry, it concerns me that they're going to have her I don't know, reviewing and deciding what we get to see. Just give it to us. It's been sixty one years. Give us the information.
Speaker 3: For God's sakes.
Speaker 2: It's not too much to ask. It was our president that got killed. Shouldn't we know who and why? Yeah, we ought to at this point, Jesus Christ. So the fact that it's been hidden has always led me to believe who was behind it was not who we were told. And you can guess who I think was behind it. So I want answers, and I want full disclosure, and I don't want any curation of this information to the public. Let us the citizen journalists or whatever you want to call us, figure it the fuck out on our own. That would be nice. But this is a step in that direction, regardless of you know, it's imperfections. At least it's a step. And if we get that answer, and if the general public accepts the fact that, yeah, maybe the United States government was behind it, whoa big time. So anyways, why do I bring that up? Well, if I'm right about that, if I'm right about what happened to JFK and RFK and MLK and you know, these other civil rights leaders, well then Anthony Fauci has to be aware of that too, And Anthony Fauci must know that. As I've said many times, I don't think Fauci was like the ringleader. I don't think he was the top guy that was dictating.
Speaker 3: All of this.
Speaker 2: I don't think that. But he was the figurehead, and he was the one that was represented to us as being the one who had the most power in our entire medical health establishment. He was king doctor or whatever. He knows for sure what happened, and he could tell us the truth. But I think also he's probably in major jeopardy even with this pardon, And I think he was probably given the pardon because he said, Hey, I'm going to squeal if you don't give it to me. If you give it to me, I'll never say a word. So my expectation is that he'll never say a word. But that doesn't mean that he won't. That doesn't mean that with enough pressure under this administration, especially if you can pierce that pardon somehow, that he won't, especially if you threaten him with perjury. If he won't tell the truth, given that he has a pardon and he can't be thrown in prison, well then you can hit him with a perjury charge. If he won't disclose what he knows. Well, that's very interesting, isn't it. I'm just saying, if you have enough people clamoring for the truth, you might get it, And you might get it from the last place you'd expected, like the lying scumbag himself, Anthony Fauci.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 2: I think it's a very very interesting time to be alive, the most interesting time I've ever lived through. And I'm just very I'm very optimistic about this year. You know, I now doomer Clint has to come back out here for a minute. If I'm right, you know, if if this Trump team, this Doge team, is really really doing what they say they're doing, they are going to they are going to disclose to us so much criminality in our government that I don't know how the government, like the established government, the deep state, can survive it. Like it'll be so damaging to them, they will be obliterated. So do you I think they're just going to accept that fate lying down? Kind of doubt it if you're if you're the CIA, or the FBI, or the military in dose true complex, or a congressional representative that's been in there for forty years who went from being worth fifty grand to fifty million, do you think you're just gonna accept your time in San Quentin? Probably not, not without a fight. So I am super nervous, super nervous about extra judicial means of addressing this a la JFK. I won't say anything more than that, you know exactly what I'm saying. I am ner thus and I mean the good news is that I think that after the multiple attempts on Trump's life, he has already re configured his security detail. I know Elon's got a crazy security detail too. I think that's that's our best hope to avoid that is just an immense security detail that is like a world class even that is obviously not infallible. So it's gonna it's gonna require some some luck, I think, but it's gonna be the most anxiety inducing four years of your life and mind, because if they were to succeed in that, I don't even wanna. I don't even want to envision what that will look like or be like. And so I'm not going to I'm just gonna hope for the best, hope for continued disclosures, hope for like just the genuine aspects of you know, Trump and Elon and everything else. Like I understand, they all have their own incentive structures, and they're gonna profit and they're gonna become more powerful, and like they're getting a lot out of this too. This is not just a purely altruistic maneuver. But I do believe that they have risked a lot, and I do believe that they're risking their lives in taking this path, even if it's just a path to you know, make themselves you know self and grandizing and uh and increasing in power and wealth and everything else. Maybe that's all that's driving them to do it. Maybe I don't think so. Personally, I think there is a sense of duty that I see, particularly in Elon when he talks about this stuff. I think that his time growing up in South Africa. I don't know when he came over here, but I know that he you know, he paid attention to South Africa once he became an American, and he's seen what's transpiring there, and then to have his son or I think it was his daughter transition. I don't know one of his kids transition transition that feel that loss. I think he's functioning in a way that's very much in alignment with his origin story, in his background that makes it seem sincere to me. Can I prove that, No, But his actions speak to someone who's on a mission, who dreams big and takes risks and goes after it in a way that's very dangerous ultimately, But can you get anything truly, truly history making without taking risks, without putting yourself in danger?
Speaker 3: Not often?
Speaker 2: And he seems like he's he's built from that stock, whatever that stock is, And I hope I'm not wrong. I hope he's not just trying to create we chat and put us into his technocratic gulag. Maybe that's part of it too, But as of now, it looks like he's taken real risks, real risks with real benefits to you and I, And as long as that's the case, I'm gonna give him his due. I think it's heroic. I think what Trump has done is heroic. I think what Tulsi and Cash and Bobby have all done is heroic. And I think that we needed heroic action. We needed it now and we have a chance now.
Speaker 3: Thank you, guys so much for tuning in.
Speaker 2: If you are watching this right now on the y T, then you're not going to see the next two hours of content. If you're watching this on Rumble or listening, you're gonna listen to the premiere episode, episode number one of Dangerous rt RDS with myself, David and Top Lobster the NDS. Guys, I think you'll really enjoy it. We go deep on a bunch of this stuff, like deep in different ways. It's obviously you know it's dangerous, So it's gonna be a little, uh, a little spicy and maybe that's not for everybody, but if you're watching this on y T, I can't put that up over there, so you're gonna have to either hop over to Rumble or subscribe to Liberty Lockdown via Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever else and you can listen to listen to the premiere. I thought it went great. We just got done recording it a little bit ago. Really interesting conversation and I think I think you'll enjoy it, So check that out. You can subscribe on YouTube right now Dangerous rtrds, and make sure you do leave a comment down below if I got anything wrong, like subscribe and share this around. I appreciate you guys so much. Thank you for letting me take a week off to collect my thoughts and see why I'm having I guess speaker's block as opposed to writer's block. It wasn't really that I had speaker's block. It was just like, it's like, what's an interesting angle to talk about this stuff? Like things are good, you know, like it's just it's good stuff. So I just decided I'd come on here and tell you why I think it's good. You know, what a what a shift from the first three years. I've been doing this show where I just got on here and pitched about everything.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, this is.
Speaker 2: All fucking awesome and uh and let's hope it keeps going that way.
Speaker 3: See you guys soon. Please from Africa. I'm down. Yeah, yeah, what's youre going up here?
Speaker 9: Because I think I was looking for you? What're you looking for me for?
Speaker 1: I thank you?
Speaker 3: You got the wrong dome man, Yeah.
Speaker 4: The right person.
Speaker 10: Maybe it's wrong antress. Please not female. There's a different female and woman. Female is just for your pussy, for your deed and money. I'm from Africa.
Speaker 11: Clean.
Speaker 10: You see that it's icy in America.
Speaker 3: The woman work, Then.
Speaker 10: In Africa, woman doesn't work.
Speaker 11: The job is taking care of the man.
Speaker 3: This is dangerous. I'm not condemning these people. I'm not saying that they're bad people. I'm saying that they're dumb.
Speaker 2: Okay, you haven't figured out that you're being lied to by this machine yet.
Speaker 3: You're a fucking idiot and I can't help you anymore.
Speaker 12: Aliens, dollar collapse, demolishing of the deep state, just because they've given you as a conspiracy there is everything you wanted. Don't go on a victory tour just yet and strengthen your relationship with God.
Speaker 9: I know that we're almost in World War three.
Speaker 11: I just don't care that he's retarded and everything above that is a disrespect to God.
Speaker 4: Somebody though, I can fix this, and I'm starting to think about having to eat my neighbors.
Speaker 3: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to dangerous retards. We're here, baby, what's up, gentlemen?
Speaker 9: What's up? Guys?
Speaker 11: That was intense a little bit of editing, but I think we nailed it. This is perfection. We're ready to run through the next seven years of content creation.
Speaker 9: Do you know.
Speaker 12: I don't know when this episode is exactly going to air, but I thought that we would bring it in with some romance. And I really want to say that in the middle of kind of like getting rid of all the migrants, I think it's important to highlight they do have some traditional values. You know, I don't see this from women in the West anymore. There's a lot of feminism.
Speaker 9: David.
Speaker 11: She's standing next to him with the seven inch bowie knife, saying that I'm going to take care of you.
Speaker 9: No, this is some voodoo hoodoo shit man, that's called passion. Dude, who do shit?
Speaker 12: Can I just say on that topic, my we know for a fact my dad's wife boils her panties in his coffee and that's how she She literally has done voodoo on my father.
Speaker 9: That's real.
Speaker 12: What I haven't ever brought that up. Actually, I haven't brought it up on Nehlin squad.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 12: And look, I just want to say, she's from a drink world country. I'm a better relationship with love than within it.
Speaker 2: In the West day, you need to back up and explain yourself questions, he's drinking it is she filtering the coffee with her panties?
Speaker 9: What do you? What do you do?
Speaker 12: Apparently what you do is it's a it's a form of a love spell. So if you want to and this is for the ladies in the audience, if you want to enameor a man, what you would do is you find his hot beverage of choice, whether this is coffee or tea or.
Speaker 9: What have you.
Speaker 12: When you when you're making it, you just drop your panties in there, drop your panties in the drink. And I don't know what happens. I don't know what kind of alchemical process takes place. But apparently you will have a man on the hook if he drinks your panty water, and.
Speaker 2: The details to the al chemical process you end up with, you know, fragments of her shit.
Speaker 11: So that's that's how you end up the HHS director talking like, because.
Speaker 9: I'm too much burgury by magacines. Congratulations, Yeah, that's what it is speaking of.
Speaker 2: This actually takes us to our first topic, which is RFK Junior has been confirmed.
Speaker 3: It finally happened.
Speaker 2: Well, in fairness, it looks as if it's assured because it was fifty Republicans that voted, so that puts it to a tiebreaker, which means that you will have jd Vance being the tiebreaking vote to get him in there. So it's all but a foregone conclusion at this point. I personally am excited about it. I think that it's weird. It's like, you may actually be surprised by this top It's weird for me, who's you know, diehard libertarian to be like, oh, yeah, I really want, you know, the government involved in making us healthy. But I think that the bigger point is that the government has been involved in making us unhealthy, and I just want that process to stop. Uh and I think that RFK Junior actually has the capacity to do that. So I'm pretty excited about it. You guys are you know, tend to be jaded and just mock him for his gravelly voice.
Speaker 3: Do you see any positives from it?
Speaker 11: He's he's got an awful I wanted to bring up on this subject because I feel like, as things are moving in twenty twenty five, I'm rediscovering this, uh, this gay libertarian side of me, not not to be a libertarian, but to argue about politics. Maybe it's taking part in this show. Perhaps I should quit, but uh.
Speaker 9: Ch episode one, you motherfuckers.
Speaker 11: Five minutes in Chase Oliver was tweeting and he got some pretty good traction from the libertarian crowd.
Speaker 9: He was tweeting about how.
Speaker 11: The regulation on uh not allowing big pharmaceutical, big farmer companies to advertise and he was like, do we just want more regulation? And I'm like no, Like, you don't understand these are these are already government entities, and like, I'm okay with whatever means necessary, whatever whatever we have to do to prevent them from continuing to lie and spread their propaganda. So yes, we can use the government for that and certainly he's what departments?
Speaker 9: Is he in charge of?
Speaker 11: CDC, NIH, N, I, A, I, D F, HHS is the boss of all of them.
Speaker 9: It's insane.
Speaker 11: Everything that lied to you, everything that made your life hell during COVID, is now controlled by one gravelly voiced Kennedy.
Speaker 9: Old one old.
Speaker 12: So the other day, I'm watching something with my son and he's being exposed to those pharmaceutical commercials that we have here in America, and I'm explaining to him that this is not the case everywhere else in the world.
Speaker 9: And then I'm having him watch, and I go, you know what's interesting.
Speaker 12: Watch the way they smile, they hold hands, they skip through a field, an old man holds his grandson above his head, and they're playing this wonderful, touching music and listen to what they're saying as and that's when they're listing off, you know, the the litany of side effects, and it's like, may cause anal fissures, like all these different things that you know, terminal cancers and things like that.
Speaker 9: And he goes, why are they playing nice.
Speaker 12: Music when it's happening, And I go, I don't know, man, it's like a hypnosis. But I mean, look, you guys know me, I'm not really that uh that that sharp on my politics.
Speaker 9: When when how does this go? When do we start rounding up and killing people? My god, and we're off YouTube already. Is that not what's happening?
Speaker 2: No, I think that was like chapter two of Project twenty twenty five, So you may have to wait to twenty twenty six five.
Speaker 9: It's a lot of sitting around and waiting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I uh, I'm of two minds on this, Like, Yes, my general instinct is yes, I don't want the government curtailing what we're allowed to advertise. And I, you know, I believe in drug legalization, so certainly if I believe in drug legalization, then you ought to be able to advertise legal drugs. However, I I think that your point is well taken, and it's one that I had to make to the libertarians and to Chase Oliver specifically when I was moderating as debate. Is that you're behaving as if we actually exist in a free market when we don't, and your prescriptions for no pun intended for remedying what ails us are all misguided because you're not actually considering the chessboard like you don't actually understand the game that's being played. The game that's being played is that, like when big tech is deplatforming US, they aren't doing it because they're private entities that just want to be friendly to advertisers. They're doing it because ESG exists. They're doing it because the government is emailing them and threatening them that they're doing it because the government is actually bringing the tech CEOs up on Capitol Hill and threatening to nationalize their companies if they don't censor. So this is the same phenomenon that happens in big Pharma, but actually, in some ways even worse because they have liability protections, they lobby so heavily, they essentially own eighty percent of our politicians. I mean, the the only reason that you got fifty Republicans to vote for RFK Junior is because they knew it was a political death sentence, not to yep, that that every single Maga, Maha, libertarian whatever, would have spent the rest of their existence just trying to get these people out of power. And the only reason that you got one Republican to vote against him, which was Mitch McConnell, is because he's nearly dead.
Speaker 9: Because he had that literally had a stroke.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, stroke is this number?
Speaker 12: It's like number seven or something that he's had as far as public strokes go, where he just completely zombies out and all of a sudden his handlers have to come in and escort him off stage. I mean, man, that guy he just continuously shuts down, and let's let's.
Speaker 2: Give him a little credited like that's right, or die shit, bro, Like yeah, it's a great point.
Speaker 3: Like you know, if you.
Speaker 2: Ever see a black person actually showing up at work and just shutting down like that, You're like, man, this dude's really committed.
Speaker 3: It makes you don't even come.
Speaker 11: Makes you wonder what they have on him, right, Like, because the last one I saw that he didn't even stroke, but his legs stopped working. He was just like walking. He was like shit, like these don't bend anymore, and he fell down. He's trying to get himself up, but his legs just don't work. If my legs didn't work, I'm like, hey, I can't come into work today. But this dude's like I don't think he really cares about his job. I just think he cares about people not finding out all the kids he banged or whatever.
Speaker 9: I don't know, baby, he drank. Yeah, Why keep doing this?
Speaker 11: Why keep doing this for so long when you're not making any meaningful effect? You're not really ideological. Your whole job here is to disturb and throw a monkey wrench in whatever the Republicans are trying to do, which means that you are blackmailed, unless you're just ideologically captured from the other side, in which case very nihilistic.
Speaker 12: I mean, look in Japan, they look at if you fall asleep on the job, that's considered a good thing. I've heard at least, And so it's very common for people because they work so hard and they work so many hours. This is man who is dedicated to preserving the country that he grew up in. And you know, I'll be damned, or he'll be damned if he lets something like legs get in the way of that.
Speaker 9: He's just gonna keep marching forward, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean serious answer to this, I think is that, I mean, there's a there's a possibility that Mitch McConnell's is just a literal demon. There's also the possibility that there's also the possibility that once you've once you sold your soul, you know, not even spiritually, but just financially blackmail wise for fifty fucking straight years that you just don't know how to not like yeah, like and you just kind of and you're like, I'm gonna ride this bitch to the wheels fall off, Like I'm an evil son of a bitch. What am I gonna go just go home and be with my grandkids that I haven't talked to in a decade, Like, not not gonna happen. So I'm just gonna keep showing up in DC and ripping the American people off. Or there's a potential that there's you know, but not not blackmail on a hymn, because I doubt he cares about his you know, reputation when he's going to be dead in three months. It's probably that his family has been threatened.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 12: Between him and Biden, it seems that some aspect of our government, whether it be the deep state or some shadowy element, has figured out how to reanimate corpses. And I think we're just seeing this on loop, like they're just doing it over and over again.
Speaker 9: They're like they're like, clear, bring Mitch back.
Speaker 3: We gotta gotta vote down the pharma.
Speaker 12: You know, figure out a trick, and then you just kind of keep doing that trick over and over again, Like this must have just happened because we keep getting these non functioning, you know, automatons that haven't had the bugs worked out of him yet, appearing on the world stage and dictating a legislation for the future of our country.
Speaker 9: It's a lot of fun, but it's kind of an old trick.
Speaker 11: Now realistically, like this is all fun and games, but when you see somebody oppose the group and stick, it's almost brief, right, because there's like fifty Republicans and he's the one that says, no, what do you think he knows? Like is he betting on the other side here to because clearly that is it's it's either tone deaf or he knows something that we don't know.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think they ever know definitively how the votes are going to go.
Speaker 3: I mean, you.
Speaker 2: Always there's this assumption that they all work in tandem and everybody knows exactly what's happening, and they're all in the same, you know, exact game plan that I don't think that's real. I mean a good example of that was actually when Matt Gates got rid of the Speaker of the House. But like, I don't think anybody actually expected that gambit to work. It did, and it still ended mcgaate's political career despite the fact that he was successful in it. So I think when you when you go rogue, it has the potential to, you know, change history. So I think Mitch McConnell voted no with the expectation that every Democrat would also vote, know, which they did, and then you would just need one more Republican dissident who's owned by pharma to step up.
Speaker 3: And maybe he was having a conversation.
Speaker 2: With one of them and they were like, I'm thinking, I'm going to so if you if you vote no, I might I might run in your tailwind.
Speaker 3: And then they didn't.
Speaker 9: I was just out there all alone.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 12: I want to go back to something you said before. Clinton, is this idea that these pharmaceutical companies have the the right to be able to advertise whatever their product is.
Speaker 9: And I can understand that logic, but I have a question.
Speaker 12: Then it's like, what do we do about this as a country here in the West, We're you know, so heavily inundated with SSRIs and and uh. I think it's it's like we're experiencing this mental health crisis, but I suspect that a large element of that mental health health crisis is this self diagnosis thing that we're seeing going on. So it's become quite trendy to identify yourself as you know, whatever it is, neurodivergent, being on the spectrum having ADHD, I'm I'm bipolar, I'm depressed, and a lot of people, if you press them on that, it's like, well, when did you get that diagnosis?
Speaker 9: I'm like, well, I haven't.
Speaker 12: I just recognized all the symptoms in myself because I either saw it on TV or it's become popular to talk about online one way or another.
Speaker 9: I think it's hugely detrimental to be self diagnosing.
Speaker 12: And what I recognize is if you're sitting on the sofa and this advertisement comes on and it lists a laundry list of symptoms that you might potentially have, and if you have these symptoms, then this might be the medication for you. I don't know how you're gonna untrain a person to not listen to that laundry list and then be able to because some of it is so generalized.
Speaker 9: I heard one recently.
Speaker 12: It's like, do you have headaches or you know, fatigue, things of that nature, or anxiety. It's like a catch all. You know, either're saying things that are so generalized. Sounds like the lockdowns again right where they're describing like the symptoms of COVID or one thing or another, and it's like that sounds like just regular shit, homie.
Speaker 9: So we're in the middle of this.
Speaker 2: We're a nation of hypochondriacs at this yes, in large part because of the COVID era, but also in part because of the advertising. But here's the problem. It's not just self diagnosis. If you go to a doctor, like almost any doctor in America at this point, and you say I have brain fog and I have this, and I have that, like they're going to prescribe to you the commercial you just saw. These people are fucking owned lock stock and barrel, Like it's crazy. So I think that this actually began as a as a lobbying cabal against doctors. It also the government essentially took over the I mean they didn't essentially they did. They have all the regulatory bodies that decide licensure, and they essentially molded the entire medical class, an entire generation of doctors, into being automatons, like people that just go along with whatever the regime tells them to, which we saw the consequences of that in twenty twenty and it was fucking horrific. So I don't think it's like people think it's going to be this big fix to just get rid of pharma advertising and all of a sudden, like we're not going to be the most medicated country on the planet, and I like, I don't. I don't think that's the answer. I think that our entire medical class, an entire generation of doctors, are deeply fucked up.
Speaker 11: Like, so we haven't been taught, They've only been taught, you know what, Well, what they're prescribed in these colleges which are describing, that's what they're taught exactly. They're they're prescribed to prescribe. But I mean, these these classes that are in some way, in some form, they're regulated by the government. Like my my wife, she's a nurse. So in order to become a nurse, you have to do a certain amount of prerequisites rather than do you qualify to go into nursing school.
Speaker 9: If so, yes, let's cut out the other two years.
Speaker 11: It's this is like government ship or like it's some sort of regulation where they're saying, well, they need to have X, y Z before they go in. So the government has a role in the curriculum that these doctors go through.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 11: And then they're also in debt to the government with you know, you have Obamacare, Like how do you change that group of people and what do you what do we do from here? Because they can continue.
Speaker 2: It even goes deeper than that. I mean if you actually think about, like this is why I don't like the HHS position by but why also I want someone, you know, a renegade type of figure like RFK Junior in the HHS position is because he's responsible for hundreds of billions of dollars and dispersals. Like that's what the head of HHS ultimately gets to dictate.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It is right up there with head of DoD like it is is the I think it's the second biggest expenditure or like individual with the responsibility of the second most amount of funds to disperse. It's fucking ridiculous. But here's here's how like the origin story begins is that as a consequence of that, you have all of these you know, oh, we're gonna cure cancer. You know, Joe Biden said that on day one of his presidency. By the way, he just left, cancer still exists, so lying fuck. But the point is is that all of these programs to cure all Zeimer's cancer, aids whatever, as a consequence of all of these government bills that sound very good and the American people go along with, is that then the federal government is entrusted with dispersing billions of dollars into these research projects that only go to doctors that are completely in alignment and will never get out of ligne with the federal government because they know that's how their fucking bread is buttered. So whatever they tell them to research, they do. However they tell them to research it, they do. So that entire like the genesis of this cycle, I think starts there. Once you have already absorbed the private financing of innovation in science, it's over. Like you you already have all of the consequences of the federal government being involved in this industry are catastrophe. And then you add into that Obamacare, which by the way, our insurance was fucked prior to that, but it got really bad after that. Yeah, my mom's a head of hospice. He's been that for decades. And it's crazy, dude. I mean, so much of health care in this country. I mean, I struggle to even call it healthcare because it's really not. But so much of healthcare and scare quotes in this country is paid for by the government. It's like there is no market signals in this anymore.
Speaker 12: I would be interested in seeing a breakdown when it comes to these large pharmaceutical companies.
Speaker 9: What is the nature of the.
Speaker 12: Medications that bring in a bulk of their income, because I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they are of an SSRI, there's some sort of a mental health related prescription that's bringing in a lot of their money. And it's I don't know. It's strange to me because the science that's behind all of the medical mental health issues basically is boiled down to a chemical imbalance of the brain.
Speaker 9: And if you look into that, it's never been proven. That's never been proven.
Speaker 12: They was talking about depressions, about ADHD as well, all these things when they're diagnosed it's it's under the prerequisite that there is a or the presumption that there is a chemical imbalance in the brain that they've never been able to determine because you can't do that. How would you determine that on a living body. You can't even check out the brain chemicals of a cadaver because all the function ceases, right, And so if you're talking about a living human being, how on earth are you going to gain access or insight to what sort of chemical imbalance they have in their brain they're alive.
Speaker 11: You can't do that, you know, So there is no balance. There's no chemical balance that is stated like in a in any kind of medical textbook. They can't go, well, you need exactly this much and exactly that much and that is a normal human being, or like that's within the normal range. They can't say that. Everybody is vastly different. But one of the things that are.
Speaker 2: They also he's also right, though they can't test it, like the entire your brain is out of balance.
Speaker 3: Is just it's fucking mumbo jumbo. And that's like, so just made it up.
Speaker 12: This is something that I think we talked to Jonathan. It might have been Jonathan outto that. We talked to top. I forget who exactly it was, but and I know the analogy that you were going for there is like, if you want to adjust the chemicals in your pool, well you know what the baseline is.
Speaker 9: You can go to a store over here. We have Pinchapenny or whatever.
Speaker 12: You can go there and they'll tell you this is where the pH balance should fall. When you're testing your waters. You go, Okay, cool, there's my constant. There's my baseline. I know where I'm at. But we have no baseline for brain chemical imbalances. And yet, like I said, I don't have the information literally back it up. I wouldn't be surprised if a bulk of the finances that are getting poured into the pharmaceutical industries are coming from mental health related prescriptions.
Speaker 2: Well it's a huge it's a huge percentage. But I mean people need to understand too. We have an entire field that is us dedicated to this.
Speaker 3: It's called psychiatry.
Speaker 2: I mean that that is all a psychiatrist does is they basically they pretend as if they're a therapist, and in the first twenty minutes of talking to you, they are ready to prescribe you drugs that are gonna change your.
Speaker 3: Brain forever, and like that's what they do.
Speaker 2: If you've ever gone to a psychiatrist, you don't have to talk to them for very long before they just start going like, hey, how quickly can I get you out of here?
Speaker 3: And how you know? What drugs do you need?
Speaker 9: And that.
Speaker 2: Like they are professional drug dealers, but like with less concern for their customers than a street dealer.
Speaker 9: And probably less understanding of the product that they're pushing.
Speaker 12: At least, if I buy cocaine or weed from you, you probably have a good idea of what this thing is doing to me. Everything that they're giving to you is experimental in so many ways. When I was a kid, they diagnosed me with ADHD. It took little to no time to get that diagnosis, and at thirteen years old, I was put on adderall and I don't know what changes that has on a body that's still developing, you know, hormonally, all these different asps.
Speaker 9: Right, but now thirty four.
Speaker 11: Years looking dangerously looking at That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: I'm looking I literally dangerously retarded. And it's probably because of the pharmaceuticals interview.
Speaker 11: I watched your I watched your thoughts go from one thoughts to the set probably four thoughts with boom boom boom boom, and I'm like, oh, it's because he's the holes in his brain from the adderall.
Speaker 9: He's just he's explained how thisation to how many years were you all?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 9: Not long? So I was on for like all of eighth grade.
Speaker 12: And what ended up happening is it made me incredibly irritable. I lost a ship ton of sleep, a ship ton of weight. And I actually had to go to the Scared State Straight program in order to graduate from eighth grade into high school because the irritability factor made me fight everybody. And so the only way that I was going to get through was if I went to Scared Strait. So I went to Railway State. Huon fatim black guys.
Speaker 11: Wow, this is this is a It brings me to that point of last week or the week before when he's he's at the initial hearing and Elizabeth Warren is like, do you have any idea what you're gonna do to the pharmaceutlal companies who distribute and produce vaccines, And He's just.
Speaker 9: Like, I don't really give a fuck.
Speaker 11: And but she admits openly that He's like what and she she just like said it, like bury the lead. He's like, you're gonna be in charge of agencies like the NIH and you're gonna be able to print papers that, when you bring them to court, can hold these companies liable. And I was like, well, are the papers truthful or are they not? Like, because this is what you were just saying, Clint, like, we'll have the funding now to research this stuff.
Speaker 9: And I have actual studies.
Speaker 11: So if I say on YouTube, vaccines cause childhood autism right now, they'll take us off because I'm making an unfounded claim. But I can fucking guarantee you that if we just throw a couple million dollars at this and do a quick research, you'd be like, yeah, obviously retard. I'm looking at all like that. My entire generation of Peers is autistic because we're vaxed out of our minds and mostly.
Speaker 3: If we're going here, let's go here, go ahead.
Speaker 9: It's hey, listen.
Speaker 11: I'm just say it's one of the things that he's gonna be able to look at because he has a couple of studies. I think the one with the mercury that he was like he was, he was showing how it crosses the blood brain barrier more readily, and the people just continue to put it into the vaccines as preservatives, especially like the big one would be uh the MMR measles mumps, measles mumps rebella, where they're giving you three viruses in one shot, and they're also using crazy heavy metals to preserve this stuff. Because again, it's just like our food. This it's gonna man, this is gonna make so much change. But just like our food, you can't have it sitting on the shelf for so long and so well, just fucking put poison in it.
Speaker 2: Let me interject real quick, because it's it's important. This is there's a misunderstanding about why they put mercury in it. It's it's not to preserve it. It's ave adjective or adjective. I'm blanking on the word an agitator.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The the purpose of it is actually to inflame your immune system to get your body to respond to the dead virus. So it's not actually a preservative at all. It's thought to make the vaccine more effective. The issue is that there are arguments that in fact, the mercury doesn't leave you, and that it causes some side effects in some people that are really catastrophic. I am personally of the belief that it is highly likely that it does, that it does cause issues with certain you know, small percentage of people.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: But the problem is is that, like I described earlier, because so much of our medical research is funded by the federal government, and the federal government has major incentives to have certain truths stay hidden, we won't know as long as the federal government is funding it. Most likely, the only chance of the federal government funding truthful research is a weird, gravelly voice, renegade, old pervert like rfk JR.
Speaker 3: Like that's the chance.
Speaker 11: We let me tell you something there. It's like, I've seen firsthand what these things do. Every time I gave my kid one and I don't give them vaccines anymore, but every time I did, I watched their behavior, and their behavior came became erratic for two months, two weeks to a month. Well, like every time I gave to him, it was like dealing with a different kid. It's because it's fucking with their brain. They don't know how to process it's it's completely breaking the blood brain barrier. And with my son, man like, he had an injury on his leg that left a lump for almost a year and a half on his leg, and he was nonverbal till he was two. Nonverbal, didn't say a fucking word, didn't even There was at points where I had brought him to my old childhood doctor because he would be irritable and I'd be talking to him and I'm like, this guy doesn't even understand. He doesn't even know his name, and he was about one and a half. He's not processing this, he just can't. I brought him to my fucking childhood doctor and I told him, and my doctor's like, I see that he's behind on his vaccines. And I was like, are You've got to be fucking kidding me, dude, Like, I'm here for advice because my son's not speaking. Well, here's what I did. I moved out of New York, moved to Florida. We put him on a crazy heavy metal detox, among other things, and I don't know, within six months of being here, he won't shut up. Now now he's talking now, he's but like, for almost two years of his life, he lost almost two years of his life because we decided to and we did. We did a slow vaccination study too, like we were having them spread out rather than back to back to back, because they want they want to give you kids sixty four by the time they're like twelve.
Speaker 12: Right, it's insane, it really, So my question becomes, like, I know, right now we're in the middle of this, like gearing up to put all these fat.
Speaker 9: People in camps and shit, But like, when it comes to.
Speaker 12: The medical industry, the vaccine industry, the pharmaceutical industry, at what point, And this is kind of the same question with COVID, right, it's like, at what point what do you think it's going to take that's going to be dragged out into the light and the American people are going to be exposed to this sort of information for there to be some sort of call to action, right to some level of accountability, because look, we know mercury is incredibly toxic, right, that's just we know that about it, and yet for some odd reason, we're trying to we're struggling to make this correlation between the damage that's being done to our children, the spike in autism, the spike in down syndrome, and we're trying desperately not to the average person at least is trying desperately not to draw a correlation between this thing that is a known toxin and the fact that we're inoculating children with it and this spike in all these neurological diseases. What, then, do you think the American public will do, if anything, I'm inclined to say nothing fucking at all, because it's what we have a history of doing. What will we do if we are shown that there was a concerted effort to hide these things and that for generations we've been taking ourselves to the clinic and becoming retarded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean this is the same question I've had about the covid era is like, are what do what do the American people do if they ever if it ever becomes like definitively known that like, yes, this was man made, maybe it was intentionally released, Maybe the vaccine wasn't good for you, you know, like like there's lots of lots of what ifs that we're still not one hundred percent confident on that if it were to become a one hundred percent confident Broadly speaking, I think that people would flip the fuck out. But I think that what you've seen is that they're half of this country is just not ever going to wake up at all, regardless of regardless of what said. So what you saw in the Trump election, in my opinion, was all of the people that have woken up to a certain extent, not all the way, but like anybody who's seen any sense of the light, all came together from all different arenas you had, like autism moms, like moms with kids with autism who don't like Trump at all, came out in millions to vote for Donald Trump because they wanted RFK Junior to be the head of AHHS. So like, I think that what you've already seen is like the people that are gonna wake up have and they have chosen to give Trump a second go with the expectation that Bobby would actually be put in it as AHHS, and shocking of all shockers, Donald Trump said, Yeah, I'm gonna fucking actually do what I said, which is like never happened in my lifetime. So I think that you've already seen it. I mean the Nicole Shanahan, the running mate of Bobby Kennedy, she tells this story and it's absolutely heartbreaking of her child the same basically the same story that Top was just telling. It's like her child was a perfect, beautiful, healthy baby until eighteen months and then it was over. Then it was just like they shut off and they became noncommunicative or communicative and they've never come back. And she's probably tried the metal detok stuff and all that, because she's very much up on the you know, hippie dippy science type of stuff, but obviously the impact was more lasting on her child, and as a consequence, they radicalized a billionaire to now come after pharma, and that's that's what she is. So oh god, damn it, my phone's going off with Alex Jones. I don't know what's happening. Give me ten seconds.
Speaker 12: Sure, yeah it is. It's it's the worst shit in the world because not only are you gonna shake your fist at the government and you know all these institutions that led you down this path, but then you fucking I don't want to get like too bummed out here, but it's like you walk your kid into the door and you sit him down and you tell him it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 9: You tell him to trust the doctor.
Speaker 12: The kids crying when they're getting a shot, Like I've taken my son for shots. He's got a couple of his vaccinations when he was really small. And then we just fucking stopped. It wasn't an actual discussion that my wife and have, It was my wife and I had. It was just kind of this, we both kind of felt it. We were feel anymore. Then we stopped going forward. Yeah, it doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel right, And so.
Speaker 2: You look, I think it's just it's just the same thing as putting children on psychedelic or psychotropic medications. Yeah, it just you just I think you instinctually understand you're not supposed to be doing this to a child, Like you cannot do this. You can't be putting brain altering drugs into a fucking seven year old or in your case, a thirteen year old, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: These are the most formative years.
Speaker 2: All of the issues that you think that your child has may be a product of development that they may as puberty comes and everything else, and they fully developed that this will all alleviate itself. The gender dysphoria is a great example of this that like eighty seven percent Josie throws the stet at all the time. Eighty seven percent of kids with gender dysphoria, as soon as they go through puberty, it's over. They don't need anything else. But what is the what is the actual cure to gender dysphoria according to our current medical establishment, puberty blockers. Yeah, think about how fucking crazy it is to the cure is the disease. I mean, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 12: I struggle to you know nowadays, especially with the whole COVID vaccine, when a lot of us should have been able to at least you didn't have to be conspiratorial to say, since when does the government roll out anything free related to healthcare just for the benefit of us? I mean, there's so many ways in which they don't do that sort of thing. There's so many ways in which the pharmaceutical industries and the insurance companies are taking advantage of the American public. And so when this thing came around, it was like, you know, you should have been like, I don't know, since when you guys fucking do anything free for the good of the people. But we just had that situation with like, was it jd Vance's niece who had to go and get was it heart? I think was heart transplant surgery, And they're denying this child heart transplant surgery because she's unvaccinated.
Speaker 11: Honestly, I'll tell you the truth. That feels to me like a psychological operation that's being performed, because you know, it's not just the deep state doing this, but the right is playing their games as well, and if I want so, for instance, the black Hawk down thing, where it's like, oh, it was a transgender pilot and then it turns.
Speaker 9: Out that it was just a dude. Who knows.
Speaker 11: It was probably some dude that was paid to to crash that plane. But yeah, it's but it works really nicely for the d DEI propaganda for you know, getting the right consolidated, and I understand it. I like that type of propaganda, but I'm also weary about where it leads.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a galvanizing moment where like, not only are you vindicated right because you finally saw enough, you've had enough. Now Trump is in office because you contributed to this whole thing and you voted. But now, and I'm not saying these things aren't good, but I do recognize that if you perform theater of the correct variety at this opportunistic moment, you can really galvanize people to a cause.
Speaker 9: So I'm open to that idea.
Speaker 12: But regardless of what the case actually is with Jade Vance's niece, this is something that.
Speaker 11: Now the sentiment, look look at the sentiment. So right here we've got even the vice president's family can't get surgery because of we're bringing up this old covid era stuff about like the vaccinations and not being able to what do they call that, like non essential people, this kind of stuff, and that feeling is gonna be rumbling back through. It's gonna make its way through all the right wing news sources, and then they're gonna go, well, guess what, we got a guy that's gonna investigate the covid era And it's like, yes, now I'm.
Speaker 9: Extremely for it, but it just feels time.
Speaker 3: You don't trust it'll be legit.
Speaker 9: Well, look no, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Well what doesn't matter.
Speaker 11: It doesn't matter because I think because it's where we're going anyway, Like if it's legit or not, they've already played on the sentiments of the people. Whether this plays like in a large way on the sentiments of the people. This is what's going to be in the zeitgeist, So this is what people are looking at now again and then boom, now we're going to start rolling with this.
Speaker 2: You know, I think that, I mean, some of it's contrived, and certainly the right wing manipulates its base to a certain extent too, But there is genuine outrage over what happened during the lockdowns.
Speaker 9: Like it's not people forgot, you know, people forgot though.
Speaker 2: Most most people have I'll grant you that. Yeah, but there are still there are still you know, twenty percent of people that distinctly remember not being able to see their father or their mother or their grandparent die, like they couldn't see them when they were dying, or you know, they got COVID five times despite being backs. These people are totally freaked out that like everything they thought was true isn't. I mean, there's there is a lot of discontent when it comes to that era that is very sincere. And also all of the small businesses that were lost, people that lost their jobs. These are people, yeah, I mean military veterans that like had their life, you know, thrown into turmoil as a consequence, or that now they're retired and maybe they'll be brought back, maybe they won't.
Speaker 11: That's still kind of Listen, here's it. For instance, I was I was fucking harassed at my job. I was harassed where I live. I'm I was harassed so badly that I sold my house with two kids and moved from a six figure job that was pretty much cake.
Speaker 9: And I don't really even remember it. Clint, like, it's hard for me to bring up the rage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I I I can relate to that. I certainly I have.
Speaker 2: My rage has diminished greatly, Like it's it's never gonna be it's never gonna be as profound as in the moment, I mean, right, And I think that's healthy, Like you don't want to carry rage forever. However, I'm still because I'm like, I'm an autist to a certain extent, and I think very rationally. This is not about vengeance. This is about prevention. This is about preventing it from happening again. And regardless of if your rage has diminished, it's very important that the people responsible for what happened in that period are held to account. So I look, if you have to propagandize the right and say, look, even the Vice President of the United States niece can't get a heart transplant because of this bullshit. Fine, but I think I think it's a real possibility that the story's true because there were thousands of cases of that, where like you couldn't get organ transplants because you weren't vaccinated.
Speaker 3: That happened that.
Speaker 12: I think, if it's not his niece, there's still enough instances of that happening where it doesn't really matter that niece is more important than the average person.
Speaker 11: It's just timely, isn't it. It's like I'm being told this and then you know, we've got the jib. It's it's almost like we're about to go through this phase here of the Great Revelation, right, yes, the Great Awakening. We were talking about releasing the JAYFK files were annapolon a Luna already she already hinted.
Speaker 9: At there being multiple shooters. So whatever the fuck you thought before.
Speaker 11: You're you know, you're prescribed knowledge on what happened to JFK in your in your little textbook there, that's out the window. As far as I'm concerned, I think that there were way more than two shooters, but who knows how this went. But we we got confirmation that there's more than one boom. We're breaking your narrative, we're breaking your entire worldview. On top of that, we're gonna talk about MLK how he got whacked, and that'll be a big one. Then they're talking about the Epstein client list. We still have P Diddy floating around over our heads, and whether that gets released or not, it's like almost doesn't even matter because they're gonna hit us with these truths. And then they're bringing up at the same time, they're bringing up old COVID stuff. They're reigniting this like so it's like, look what look how they lied to you here and then years later here, and then years later and then oh remember the ship that you just lived through. Yeah, the COVID era. Well, we're gonna we're gonna play on those heartstrings. And when people are at like people are at a rage. I hope it doesn't happen this way, but when people see this shit, they're not going to process information. They're going to be angry, and they'll be at a rage, just vibrating. Where you can go, What do you want to do? To them, these are the guys, what do we do and do they deserve? Do they deserve it? Like we've been talking about this is fauci deserve whatever we're saying. I'd say, certainly, But when you have this huge consensus of people that are doing I'm just a little concerned about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, just oh, go ahead.
Speaker 12: I was just gonna say, I do agree with that, and I think that you so, Clint. I've said it to you before on another show that we did that this Trump vindication train was going to keep going. It was going to involve all this QAnon stuff and everything. I do think a lot of that is coming. And I do think that it's theater not to say that those events didn't take place, but they were quashed for a time to be revealed at an opportunistic time. But I agree with this idea that, like I used to say, people's passions are not really their own right, especially when it came to like the left and Partain over these past this past decade, let's say.
Speaker 9: And that's because it's.
Speaker 12: Very clear that the propaganda machine engineer is a narrative and then it hands it to the people, and then the people care about that narrative, and it almost seems like people are unmoved by things one way or the other unless you propagandize them. So the idea that you would then need propaganda flowing in the other direction. And that doesn't mean that it has to be nefarious, but as a social experiment, it's almost clear looking at the data that like, oh shit, people really don't give a fuck about anything unless you tell them to give a fuck about it. So if you do engineer this theater in such a way you quash the conversation around it, and you suppress it until an opportunistic time, and then the theater continues and you give them a thing to be passionate about. I could see that as being what's playing out here.
Speaker 2: Well, let me I've got two thoughts on this. So first off, yes, you guys are both right to a certain extent, and like a good example of this is, you know, I've been talking on leib Lockdown about how the funding for so much of the woke insanity came from our federal government and it wasn't just domestic you know. I didn't beat the USAID drum all that often. I would oftentimes talk about different agencies that were responsible for it, but USAID usually I was talking about State Department. USAID is the funding arm for the State Department. So basically I was talking about.
Speaker 11: How long have I been calling Disney like state propaganda? Yeah, well because it acts like it, right, But now we have proof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean we've known this for a very long time. Like the contracts, much of this was public knowledge that, like USAID was funding billions of dollars to a bunch of wild shit. But it wasn't just in America. In fact, the way it got started was these were psychological operations being perpetrated against our enemy nations, and now it's being perpetrated against us. But my point is this, so despite the fact that I've been talking about this for years, and a lot of people have been talking about it for decades longer than me, it wasn't until Elon Musk tweets it out that it's like, oh shit, now now it has this like veneer of legitimacy when we all start talking about it. But here's the issue. You guys are taking this as like, well, now we're being manipulated via things we want to hear, right, But it's it's indistinguishable like, if you're going to argue this as a sy op, it's indistinguishable from just a healthy revelation of truth too, So like, I don't know how you. I don't know how you make that differentiation. And then additionally, I think that you know how people react to this stuff is like how they react A lot of this is fucking horrifying, and you ought to be very upset. I will agree with you now now that I've done Devil's Advocate of why I think you may be wrong, I'll go down the path of like, like I think you might be right?
Speaker 3: Is that this is.
Speaker 2: It actually in Intel Agency CIA playbook that you can inflame a group of people and then once you're once they're all fucking you know, on on edge, you can have a trigger to set them off to go do what you want. This is actually how I mean, I know this because of Mike Ben's research.
Speaker 3: On the UH.
Speaker 2: The Floyd Riots is like this this actually began I think it was I think I think it was Nicaraguay. They did this in eight nineteen eighty two eighty three in Nicaragua, and then all of these tools have been in their toolbook, you know, in their in their playlist, and they've used it against us forever. But I'm I really do believe that the entire George Floyd summer was like a massive psychological operation to get young people in the street basically just weaponized retards. They not nothing, I mean dangerous retards.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 12: I agree with that so much that I would even go far back as to speculate that much of the entertainment that we absorbed in the early two thousands was about rioting and taking to the streets and overthrowing governments.
Speaker 9: I mean it was in music videos constantly.
Speaker 12: You can go back, like a great example was Rihanna and Kanye West and jay Z's Run This Town. If you go back that entire thing, it's funny. I just mentioned some of the biggest players in the music industry, by the way, and one of the most famous videos that they had it was all a giant riot.
Speaker 9: It looked like Black Lives Matter before it happened.
Speaker 12: I think the question that we need to be asking ourselves is historically speaking, when we look at revolutions, which body outweighs the other. The amount of organic grassroot revolutions that were not co opted by an intelligence agency or the ones that did have promising starts but were co opted and then steered to the benefit of some shadowy, you know, government entity somewhere, whether it's an American one.
Speaker 3: Or otherwise, all of them, it's almost so.
Speaker 12: I then begin to ask myself if that's the case, if it's almost all of them, is it human nature to mobilize on that scale? Or have we been historically pitted against each other one way or another to further the interests of some group. And I think that it looks like we're getting ready to have that shit happen again.
Speaker 9: And I think that this one might be the biggest.
Speaker 12: I think we might have the pleasure of bearing witness to one of the biggest. I mean, you know, you said that they use these tactics on us again historically, and we've been talking about that a lot on Nephlum Deth Squad. It's like these systems that are levied against us, they look like things that have happened ad nauseum throughout history. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. These things work really well and they will use them honest, And our attention span is so short that we can't seem to look back in the past and see it for what it is.
Speaker 3: You're right, But.
Speaker 2: So I think that let me give a little bit more background on this. So the CIA playbook on starting like street revolutions was that if you can get two hundred, you know, agitators on your side, you can get twenty thousand people to write like, that's all you need. So when you this ties in perfectly to Jay six, I might add that you don't need you don't need everybody there to be ready to be violent. You need fifty people to be in your employ to just go like to murmur to people, hey, when I charge, you charge with me, a right, And then you see that that police barricade, we're gonna fucking walk past that. We don't have to be violent. Let's just see what the cops do. And then you have another guy that goes like, I'm gonna throw a brick through this class and then it's just like it fucking sets it off and the cops respond. Also, you only have to have a couple of cops that are in your employee that say, hey, fire a fucking pepper ball at people before they even start rioting. Okay, Like that's all you have to do. And then tensions heightened, tensions heightened. Then you have another guy in the in the you know, protester crowd that goes. Now, now we charge the barricades, and then you then you have another cop fire another fucking pepper.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's so easy, like this is this is mob mentality, this is so it's so easy to get control of people's emotions and to manipulate Here's the thing though, Yeah, well here's the thing though. There are times in human history, particularly before there was these immense governments and before there was social media or technology to do these things, that there were revolutions, Like so people have the capacity to get upset and to revolt organically. I think that the issue is that while they simultaneously inflame you and manipulate you to get you to revolt in a fashion that they want you to, they also make it extraordinarily cost prohibitive for you to organically organize. So if you recall, it was like lockdown era, and they're like you can't go outside, you can't work, you can't see your fucking relatives, you can't nothing. But then they put out these articles going, but if you don't get in the streets to protest the George Floyd murder. Right, So so what are they telling you. They're telling you, Hey, you have all of this tension built up, and you probably would revolt naturally if you weren't so scared of the fucking federal government. But we're gonna give you an avenue to express that feeling, and that expression is going to be about police brutality specifically, it's gonna have nothing to do with the fact that you've been locked in your house and your entire life has been thrown into turmoil. So a lot of people that aren't really concerned about George Floyd all that much, go, yeah, I'm getting in the fucking streets, dude. So like you see how it all happens like it's fucked.
Speaker 9: Ye.
Speaker 11: Here's a question, though, how how many times can you play that card? They've played it once for the left, the George Floyd riots and the Summer of Love, and it doesn't seem like they've been successful in getting people out there to protest at least this last election, Like you know, Trump won and they were kind of like a couple of people in New York but they were just like, we don't have it. So that's done, that card is played. But what I'm what I'm worried about is that we have not had a legitimate movement in this country. Probably sits since its inception, maybe even its inception wasn't even a legitimate movement. It could have been a movement just by the by the crown.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna hate that, You're gonna hate this, but I i'd actually, I would like your opinion. I think that the Ron Paul Revolution was a real movement because if you look at the media's treatment of it, he was suppressed every step of the way. They're like Michelle Bachman, that drops down to third and it's like, who the fuck is in second? You know, It's like it was Ron Paul was in second. I think that was a real movement.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 9: I agree.
Speaker 11: So I'm I'm miss I'm not, I'm not. I guess I'm miss speaking when I say this, But like, obviously, things like the Ron Pole Revolution, and yes, because you know why that would that wasn't really requiring this extreme reaction in one direction or the other, which you know, either either of these directions are not correct, They're they're both the same. They're there are two wings of the same bird, as people like to say. And it does sound kind of stupid of me to say it in this in this manner because I like to play the politics like the right the left, there are extreme differences. But my brain starts to think, well, what if we were always supposed to be led down this path to do a certain thing? Like we're like, what if the objective since nineteen thirteen was to get us to do x YZ action? And like, well, how could I get the people of America to react in this way? And I'm not quite sure what the way is yet, but it's it's about to be presented to us, and it might be. That's why I'm very suspicious. So none of the last four years, the last eight years made any fucking sense, which is why we're here and people listen to us because we have a way of speaking. But what we're saying is very obvious, Like we shouldn't be killing babies. A man is a man, stop giving kids, you know whatever, transgender fluid, transgenderent water. These are like very easy things to say, and obviously it doesn't seem easy. People are cowardly. There's a whole machine, it's a billion dollar propaganda machine against you. But the fact is that, yes, this is a very simple thing, and we've been radicalized against it. And now they go like they just basically let the pin loose, and now we're all snapping back in the other direction and hard with everything. This is what I'm saying when I'm looking around, you have a cash bettell of the guy that's gonna he's he wants to completely gut the FBI.
Speaker 9: We just got a freaking what's her name in some milf.
Speaker 3: Uh BONDI no, uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Tulsi.
Speaker 11: She's in the dn I MILF approved this DNI. This is like everything is everything is moving full blast in one direction, and it almost feels like I was supposed to move that way the whole time. I feel like I'm being played, Like like with the Jewish movement, same sort of thing. I feel like I'm being played like we were supposed to notice, and then once everyone noticed, they allowed critical mass and then I'm sat here. I'm sitting here wondering why why am I allowed to now? And where are we going? Was this intentional? The entire time?
Speaker 12: I felt the same way when they didn't, he say in an executive order where he said there are now only two genders, and it's like there's always only have been two genders. These these problems, a lot of them are hugely detrimental, but but stupid that they became problems in the first place and are honestly easily fixed. And so in that way, it feels like, yeah, we created a bunch of like really horrifying bogeyman but their paper thin, and you could take them down pretty easily if you're the Trump administration. And this just goes back to what I was saying that I had spoken to to Clint about, is the idea that right now we're experiencing that big snapback, but man, you drop a couple more pieces on the table, like, oh shit, the depths, the deep State, you know, and Epstein, they were they were working really close together, and we're going to expose the names of those people that were involved in that, and and some of them are still operating with like Diddy and things like that.
Speaker 9: You know, the Trump administration seems too.
Speaker 12: I think we talked to this last episode where the first run through there was a lot of pedophile ring bus but they just were underreported by the media, and they certainly weren't drawing a correlation between one pedal ring bust and another pedo ring bus. They were just casually reporting on them when you definitely could have said, look at what the Trump administration is doing. All of these children are being saved, YadA YadA. If all that happens again, which they've kind of started up that rhetoric again, right, the Trump administration found seventy five thousand missing children that the Biden administration couldn't find. If that continues, then that galvanizing to that cause and that snapback that you're talking about top where the rubber band has been released and the pendulum is swinging now, it's gonna be immeasurable how aggressive, and that could be something.
Speaker 9: It's old bottlenecked.
Speaker 11: It's all bottlenecked into Trump, which is interesting, Like we have Tulsi people, You've got RFK people, You've gonna you're gonna have you know people who it matters deeply, uh, you know, child trafficking or from all walks of life will be propelled towards the right wing, bottlenecked into whatever Trump is doing. And this is what I'm really suspicious of. And it's gonna make me sound like a it makes me sound like a someone with Trump arrangement syndrome.
Speaker 12: All right, I thought you were gonna say it makes me sound like a que a non person, because if that psychological operation comes back in any meaningful way at this point in the theater, I just recognize it as a monumental emotional leverage here.
Speaker 3: Just to kind of play Devil's Advocate with you, guys, share share my screen right now. So I posted this a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: And the reason I do stuff like this this is kind of a disclosure for the audience's sake that they may be surprised by. But I actually talk like this very intentionally because I understand kind of group mentality.
Speaker 9: Like, so clearly there's fifty six thousand likes on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so I uh here, I'll just read it. So I said, there's a misconception about Trump voters that should be put to rest. So like, this is coming from a guy who didn't even vote for Trump and at all, and and honestly like went really hard against him for years and years and years, who just changed his mind four months ago. For me to talk like this is absurd, but I did it with great intention. So I said, there's a misconception about Trump voters that should be put to rest. We aren't just interested in seeing corrupt Democrats for set of power. We would actually like to see them prosecute it, along with every Republican swamp monster that sold this country out, all of them. So specifically, the reason I did that is because what you guys are talking about about how you can be manipulated and how that how we may very well be getting manipulated, is that I want it. I want to have the zeitgeist already framed. And I know it's absurd to think that I could do this individually, but like, I know that before they get a narrative set given to them. I know Trump supporters actually agree with me on this that they want to see Republicans lock the fuck up like the corrupt swamp monsters, the guys that have done all the evil shit that the Democrats have done, they want them locked up.
Speaker 3: Now if Trump comes out and he says.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody on our side is good and all the Democrats need to go to prison, like so I'm trying to I'm trying to actually front run potential siops, you see what I'm saying. So I understand what you guys are talking about. The right wing is certainly prone and capable of being manipulated. I think it's it's harder to do so, but in one avenue it's easier to do so. And this is nationalistic pride. And the greatest example of the right wing being syoped is obviously nine to twelve of one, like, yeah, you you as soon as you have them in flat we've been we've been hit by who, motherfucker, and they're just like it was Saddam Hussein and everyone was like kill him, you know, and it was a lie.
Speaker 3: It was all a lie. But that's all they had to do.
Speaker 2: Because once you have them triggered on some nationalistic also some bravado, you know, let's go make war, like the right loves that shit, So that is I think that's the greatest threat is that one. Either this just becomes a partisan disclosure thing, where like we just highlight all of the depravity of Democrats and maybe you see a handful of prosecutions, but the right wing just sails on through Mitch mcconollin, Lindsey Graham, who's been you know, probably fucking kids and truck stops for decades, Like I want to see all of these people on both sides of the al actually put away. So I think that's because I understand what you guys are talking about. That's the way I behave. How I do is that like I'm trying to actually set narrative frames and fight the controlled narrative frame. I know that seems weird to like use propaganda to prevent propaganda, but that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 12: No, that's like the name of the game. I think that's that's kind of what we do, well, what we should be doing. Because I want to to ask something.
Speaker 9: It's it's exactly what we should be doing. I think it's the right answer.
Speaker 2: But what I think is just to be clear, I'm not lying. I mean, like what I'm saying is true, but I'm just explaining the reason why I said it when I said it.
Speaker 11: Well, I think that I think that what you're proposing will happen, and I it maybe it won't be sweeping like all the way through, but I think we'll get some big names from both sides and people will be happy enough to let it go, like you know, just have those those bodies, those heads on a stick and let the rest go, which is which is fine, it's neither here nor there. But what's really happening underneath it is when once this is exposed from both sides, there will be this third thing, which is MAGA, and people will be we're already bottlenecked into MAGA. And what is going to happen is Donald Trump or whoever the the think think tank is behind whatever MAGA is, is going to create a culture that is the United States. This is a conversation I had with my my cousin where he was, you know, he's he's kind of a lefty a little bit, but he doesn't understand that he doesn't understand the dynamics of how politics can affect our lives. And one of the things I was saying is that, hey, listen, as Americans, we don't have a culture. I can't point to one thing that all people that are here have in common, and that's you know, excluding illegal immigrants as well. There is no driving force underneath all of us. And if you want to have a nation, you have to have that. Well, Donald Trump is going to create that driving force, whatever that is, that culture, and I think that it'll be close to one hundred percent of people that will be on this culture. I just don't know what it is yet, and I'm extremely skeptical of what they will what he's going to present. But for sure, what you're saying, both sides are going to go down. This is going to be disgusting. It's going to get ugly. People are going to hate it. Then they'll have to accept it, and then they'll move in a certain direction. And I'm looking at which direction that is, because I feel like that direction is intentional and it's been planned for a long time.
Speaker 12: You're you're looking for this conjoining tissue, this pivotal moment through a cultural legs. Like it's like, how do you engineer this culture that we all have in common with one another? But what what Clint said, I think actually works better at galvanizing people than culture does.
Speaker 9: And that is nine to eleven.
Speaker 12: And what I mean by that is I look at these things as theater and so to me, well, I mean in a way, yeah, so I look at like what Elon Musk says, right, and I'm paraphrasing, I always screw it up. But it's like, the most entertaining outcome is the likeliest outcome that's genuinely how I tend to look at the highest levels of the movers and shakers in the political sphere of the world stage. And so it is not lost on me that if in this moment you had a nine to eleven scale attack, let's say it was on Trump, which for a second I was actually wondering if they were going to try to do something at the super Bowl, because I swore in my schizophrenic.
Speaker 11: You're not ready yet. You're not ready there yet, like the pod is. The pod is at a simmer, it's not.
Speaker 12: Born, not there yet. But but this brings me to a question for both you and Clint, and that is what do you make because we're talking about nine to eleven and Israel seems to have been involved. Uh, And Trump was the recipient of a of a wonderful gift lately or recently from Netan Yahoo in the form of a golden beeper, which you know, the Internet or at least X largely took that as a threat, a veiled threat, not even a veiled threat, just an outright threat. And to me, the narrative, narrative is shifted in such a way where I previously used to look at Donald Trump in all his ties to Israel and how much various groups of like rabbinic Jews in Israel were like idolizing Trump.
Speaker 9: They thought he was the Mosak.
Speaker 12: They're putting his face on a coin, a commemorative coin, next to King Cyrus, which is not a messianic figure, but it's somebody that is really important to them. You know, the Israeli Boys choir is singing Trump, there's that coin. You know, they're gifting him a rabbinic a group of rabbinic Jews is gifting him this silver crown. And then all of a sudden, there's this moment on stage where we're not on stage, but it's it's a televised live stream, and it looks a little bit weird because Donald Trump is like pushing in the chair of Benjamin Nett and Yahoo, and everybody's starting to wildly speculate, is this simp behavior, is this submissive behavior?
Speaker 9: Is Net and Yahoo really the one who's in command?
Speaker 12: And then suddenly he sits down next to him and he just tells the world that America is gonna be taking over Gaza.
Speaker 9: And if you look to Benjamin Nett and Yaho and.
Speaker 12: I thought you did a great job of laying this out Clinton on Twitter on x He does not look like he was prepared for Donald Trump to say that.
Speaker 9: He looks taken aback in very many ways.
Speaker 12: And so let's just say for argument's sake, that wasn't part of the discussion, and he's not too pleased about that. And when you couple that with gifting the man a golden beeper, which is, you know, callback to the exploding beepers, I just can't help but wonder if maybe we are getting primed for like this big attack that would Galvin And this is highly speculative, right, we can't really do anything with this, but if that happened in the middle of this, while Donald Trump is cleaning up house, and some attack is launched on him or launched on the nation, I would imagine that they would want to get him out of the way. If this is not theater, that would really set the people on fire, especially those who finally came out and voted for Trump. Despite being you know, dismissed and insulted and called a racist and a bigot and all these things for all these years for supporting Trump, they finally threw those off and walked to the voting booths and did it anyway for them to then guy getting taken out I recognize would be huge.
Speaker 2: So I think he's saying that the you think that the Israelis may take out Trump.
Speaker 12: It's not that I think the Israelis may take out Trump. It's just not lost on me that if you're looking through this lens of the most entertaining outcome is the likeliest outcome, Well, then we're due for a big attack. And net and Yahoo almost seems to have issued a veiled threat there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, here's here's the thing. So I'm I'm obviously very you know, aware of Trump's ties to Israel, and obviously Miriam Ailson is largely responsible for Trump winning. I mean, she gave him one hundred million dollars for his reelection, so and her her top priority is the security of Israel. So I'm not I'm not, you know, naive to any of those facts. I think that the Israel is responsible for everything. People overlook the fact that there is immense tension between Trump and that Yahoo. Trump has talked about this, and there's been reporting about it. I don't know that he's talked about it openly, but he's basically said like, I fucking hate this guy.
Speaker 11: He was very angry with him after the twenty twenty election because all but yeah, yeah, he was like, I see which way this is going, and he just started calling Biden and he's like, fuck Trump, even though Trump bent over backwards for him for four years.
Speaker 9: So I'm sure it didn't play nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think that people people overstate Israel's control, but then like a huge amount of people understate it too, Like of course, but I think that there's a lot of tension between Trump and net Yahoo.
Speaker 3: There's immense egos that are clashing with one another.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't necessarily take the Golden Beeper as a threat, especially with Trump. You know, he held it up and he was like, hey, you know, I think that Trump is like such a narcissist that he's.
Speaker 3: Like I like, I dare you, Like I dare you to do it? That's what.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So that taking over guys, that felt.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, exactly, And I think that that's the reason I posted that clip, even though a lot of people took it as like, oh, you're just you know, carrying water for Trump. It's like, that's my honest opinion. I Netanyahu's face when Trump says that is not one of knowing, like he was not read in on that. It doesn't seem like Trump had even talked about that privately with him. He was like, what the fuck is this dude saying right now? So I think there's a lot of tension there. I think that there's a real all right, this is another like little secret in understanding US Israeli relations, in my opinion, Just last night there was reports that Israel was preparing multiple strikes on Iran's nuclear facilities. Anytime you hear about Israel threatening to bomb Iran, it is usually because America is not doing what they want. Like, I know that sounds kind of ridiculous, So maybe not to you guys, but for our audience they may go, like, what the fuck are you talking about. They have been trying to get America to take out it Iran for fucking forty years, So anytime that there's tension and like, it's obvious that America does not want that war, Like they don't want to fucking invader Iran. There's been ample opportunity to do so, and it's just never happened. Even so, this is a really interesting story in two to three, it was sharone. It was like it went Nan Yahoo Sharon, and then back to Nan Yahu. So after nine to eleven and they're like, they're trying to figure out because it is true that the neo Khon movement in America is largely like Israel first, many of them are Israelis or Jewish. They they wanted to get America as a response to nine to eleven to take out Iran. That is actually what they wanted. The basically the compromise position from the US military industrial complex or the US politicians was like, hey, yes, we're going to take out Iran, but we're going to take out Saddam Hussein first. So this is the key thing to understand. This is why I don't like it when people just go it's the Jones, that's all there is. It's like there was ego decisions being made in that because George Bush was nearly assassinated by Saddam Hussein at least that's the story, and his son very much wanted vengeance against sdam Hussein. So there's still ego shit that happens. There's still autonomy that the United States president has. They were like, take out fucking Iran and Bush and company were like, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Take out Iraq.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know, it's like, which is insane because that's an enemy of Iran. So anyways, long story short, I just think that there's a lot, there's a lot more at play, and I just wish people would have a little bit more of an open mind.
Speaker 3: It's not just Israel people. There is a nuance going on.
Speaker 11: The nuance is needed and it's well I agree completely with which is why I'm like, I backed off the whole Jewish thing because it's like, it's not all of them. It is a lot of them, it is, and what they do like, it's it's not that it's I'll almost say that Israel doesn't control the United States. Israel is like this wild dog that the United States has, and it's in the Middle East in flame tensions with all of our enemies right now. But that wild dog has extreme blackmail and not just blackmail, but like the thing I don't like. Why I really dislike the I'll just say the Jews, and by that I mean those people that are doing this thing, is because it wasn't good enough to blackmail our politicians like they went in and most of the did you know that most of the Christian seminaries are Zionist funded, like the Schofield Bible. The Schofield Bible is an interpretation of the Bible which every everybody, at least for the Assemblies of God. This is a sect of Pentecostal Christianity, which makes up a huge proportion of it. Every single pastor is studying the Bible in their seminary with the Schofield the Schofield Bible right next to it, or it's part of it. So you'll read the scripture and then it'll tell you what it's supposed to mean. And every single time it's like, we have to support Israel. So what I'm saying is that, k.
Speaker 2: Can I interject real quick? Because I've heard I think it was on tenfoil Hat. I've heard that the Scofield Bible was actually by the Rothschilds.
Speaker 3: Is that true? Yes?
Speaker 11: Well in a sense, yeah, but it's it's funded by Zionists all over and and either way it doesn't matter.
Speaker 9: They just read it.
Speaker 11: If you read it, you'll understand the Christian sentiment now to always back Israel. Where nowhere in the Bible it says that So this is the frustrating part for me. It's like, do they control our nation in a sense, they control our politicians in some sense, they have extreme influence more than they should. And even our culture like again like music and all this stuff, but really the Christian culture, the idea of what Christianity is, they have taken that. And again it's like they It's like, who do you mean, Dave Smith? Like, no, I'm talking about extremely rich Zionists who want to put Israel's needs first, and it's overshadowed an entire religion which a country was based off of.
Speaker 2: This is a religion, Yeah, in a religion that you deeply believe in. I totally understand why it would be offensive if it if it can be proven that that's true, and I tend to believe that it is true. As a Schofield Bible was in fact funded by Zionists to manipulate the evangelical crowd in America to their ends. That's fucking evil, unspeakable evil. I mean, that's that's that's about. That's about as bad a thing as you can do, to fucking manipulate someone's religious beliefs, to to try and you know, become your your perennial defender, your perennial pit bull. Like that's fucking insane. It's genius because you're just technically genius.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're You're.
Speaker 9: The pit bull.
Speaker 11: And this pitple has become so smart that it's made the human it's attack dog in a sense. Very bizarre relationship we have with these with this with this country. And it's like, again, yeah, did they control everything? No, you have a lot of personal agency, but certainly they do have a lot of influence over what we do.
Speaker 9: And what was the premise of this? Are they going to attack Trump?
Speaker 12: I don't think so, because this is what my my schizophrenic light of thought was, or what I suspected would happen, or at least what I suspect would happen if this was entertaining, Uh was going to take place? Was this idea that maybe they were going to attack Trump in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 9: Uh, it was really going to be Israel.
Speaker 12: But after the job was done, they blame it, and I I ran justifying, you know, we would all galvanize behind that, we justify a war with Iran. However, somehow Donald Trump would survive this debacle and then exposed that it was actually is real, and along with that that would be the catalyst for Oh, also Massad is involved in these blackmail operations and all of that was gonna start coming out. But I mean, seems this is actually the video that you posted, Clint. I mean, if you guys don't want to watch it.
Speaker 11: Cause what it seems is that for the first time in American history, it seems like the president is one step ahead of the people who would be blackmailing him. It's almost like he's learned.
Speaker 9: From the first time.
Speaker 11: Way Yeah, and now it's just it just doesn't seem to be it doesn't seem to be flowing that direction.
Speaker 9: Which I just.
Speaker 12: Want to show this for the the audience's sake so they could see this, because look, I know, Clint, you're just musing on this and it's just based off of the facial expressions of a guy. But like I see the same thing, and I think the audience should see this. But you said, okay, this is interesting. BB scenes none to please. As Trump talks about the US owning Gaza, I think he's negotiating against net and Yahoo in real time.
Speaker 9: It's a short clip, but I just want.
Speaker 12: Toss this up because if you watch the guy's face, it just looks like he's surprised, which is not.
Speaker 3: And you can also hear, please, you can also hear what Trump is saying. So this is important.
Speaker 5: The US will tip over the Gaza Strip and we will do a job with it to weilload it and be responsible for dismantling all of the dangerous unexploded bombs and other weapons.
Speaker 9: Think he is level the.
Speaker 13: Sight and get rid of the destroyed buildings. Level it, create an economic development that will supply unlimited numbers of jobs and housing for the people of the area, a real job, do something different.
Speaker 5: Just can't go back. If you go back, it's gonna end up the same way it has for a hundred years.
Speaker 9: I'm hopeful.
Speaker 3: In the beginning more enduring face.
Speaker 5: That will lend the bloodshed and killing once and for all.
Speaker 13: With the same goal in mind.
Speaker 5: My administration has been moving quickly to restore trust in the Alliance and rebuild American strength throughout the region, and we've really done that.
Speaker 9: We're a respective look.
Speaker 12: I just want to say, for people that think we're reading too much into this, you have to take into account how important body language is between world leaders. Now, what I recognize as somebody that's pretty familiar with body language is that once you start moving around and making facial expressions and touching things, this is kind of a self soothing mechanism. It's to detach from the uncomfortable thing that's happening in front of you and to put your focus elsewhere to alleviate some of the stresses that are being caused by this event. And if you don't think that body language is important, you need only look at every time one world leader meets another one.
Speaker 9: There is a jocking for a handshake position.
Speaker 12: So if you have the top position in the handshake, that is a dominant position. But sometimes you won't get that, and so what will have and instead, and Trump does this a lot, is he will then reach for the back of your elbow and pull your whole body in towards him. This is all about displays of dominance on the world stage. These people are trained in that they know very well how appearances go when it comes to physical body language. So for him to be displaying all of that, he looks nervous and you have to get take into consideration. Maybe it seems like we're blowing that out of proportion because it's very subtle. But once again, these are people who are trained in this. This is something that all these world leaders do when they get.
Speaker 2: Together, particularly and Yahoo is trained, yes part particularly Trump I think learned it the way I did. Like, I was a semi professional poker player in my twenties, so I learned to read people through poker. I never, like, actually, you know, took classes. I was never a massad age and I never got taught like this is this is what you look for, this is how you do it. I just played a fucking ton of poker and I realized, like, these are tells. This is what this is a tell, This is a tell. I think Trump probably did the same way. High level business negotiations. You start to learn how to read people. You do that for fifty years, you're gonna be fucking great at understanding body language. And you're also gonna be great at controlling your own same thing as a poker player. If you see a telling somebody, you're gonna make the fuck sure you don't do that, right, So these are all self taughtn Ya who is selfn ya.
Speaker 3: Who ain't self taught?
Speaker 2: I mean he may be that too, but he is definitely fucking taught how to make and his his the tension he has, the way he's he's holding the podium very very firmly, but he's he's glancing back at the audience. There's kind of a rise smile. It's not it's not a full smile. It's like it's like, can you believe this motherfucker? Like what is he saying right now? And then he looks at the audience as if he's like, I want to see what their reaction is. Like, I think that's what he was doing when he looks at the audience. And then as as Trump continues and he's like, he's like he's gonna back off. Trump doesn't doesn't back off. He snaps his head and he looks at him again, and then he kind of rolls his eyes and I'm like, look, yes, i'm reading. I'm reading like this old doesn't amps like. I don't know for a fact, but that looked like he was not read in.
Speaker 11: It was a it was an extreme power move on. So obviously the body language from BB is like it's not a man that's getting what he wants. That's what I'm seeing right away. But what I'm hearing from Trump is not this like shit post. He like, believe me, we're gonna go in there and do It's like it's a somber tone, and he does that sort of thing when he's presenting something that's like that he would think is important. And he's saying this in this somber tone as if like it's unfortunate, but this is what we're gonna do. And I'm like, to me, that seems very serious, Like he understands that Bbe's not gonna like what he's saying there, and that's why he's presenting it in that way. And then he doubles down like it's like not, I know it's gonna come as a surprise to you, but we're taking Gaza. And also I'm just gonna insult you and say for the last hundred years this hasn't worked. They haven't been able to figure it out. And honestly, like what Trump is doing with Gaza right now in Palestine, I'm looking at it and I'm like, people are like, oh, I told you he's a Zionist. Thought of all this and that, what are the choice do you have? Like this place is destroyed, These people have nowhere to go. I'd be like, listen, you gotta go, Like they're gonna kill you, you gotta go. Something's gonna happen here. But like, if if we are to get involved, what do you do split it? Try to fucking do a two state solution. Again, it doesn't work.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: If I may get you know fully Schitzo. Within the QAnon community, it is worth mentioning here because this is something that's tied into Donald Trump's story. Uh, there is this notion that they're saving Israel for last. So I just think it's significant to then create a military presence right there on the border of a country that is allegedly being saved for last by Donald Trump or Q plus. And and to people that's go off at that for a.
Speaker 11: Second, Clint, what do you think about that the saved for last?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 12: So, Okay, this thousand foot overview is it's basically like I know everybody's familiar with with Q but just to break it down.
Speaker 9: It's doing a lot of shit, a lot of shit.
Speaker 11: And when asked about Israel by some of these right wing people, this is what he says.
Speaker 12: Is the only notion is that they're saving Israel for last. And you have to keep in mind that the central figure, like the overhead sort of power figure is Donald Trump within the QAnon narrative, and people who think that that's just some sort of a larp, it's like, look at the information they're disseminating. These people are still finding validation in it today, even though apparently it's been years since whoever this you know, mysterious military intelligence was has stopped disseminating this information. So I think it's a real psychological operation that's taking place, and I think we will see the implications of it. That does not mean that their narrative is correct, but it's certainly something that's real and is making people sort of pied piper down this line and look at Donald Trump as a savior figure.
Speaker 9: So, you know, saving them.
Speaker 2: For last, to saving them for last mean that we're going to separate, as you know, the power center will separate in the America, will become autonomous again.
Speaker 3: Is that the concept?
Speaker 9: I don't Well, it's like it's just what they say sentiment.
Speaker 11: They've never mentioned Israel and really any of the q posts. And then that goes to like people like oh, well, you guys are just a bunch of Zionists or you know, right wing neo conservatives, that's why. And finally when they do respond about it, listen, this is all crazy shit, but they've been proven right many times. But when they finally do respond about Israel, and this is in twenty twenty one, they go, we're saving it for last and well whatever, maybe they are, maybe this is all bullshit, But what I'm looking at is like, it doesn't look like that that this is bullshit right now. It looks like he has just told Israel like, we're not doing that, and now like he's starting to actually inflame tensions with Israel, which I can't think of a time where America has done that. Literally, anytime Israel needs something, it's always yes, like yes, our greatest ally, whatever you need. There's never any pushback against them. This was the most pushback you can get. They've been trying to take this land for one hundred years and you just told him no.
Speaker 9: I would just like I said, if you.
Speaker 12: Get Israel involved and we find out the Masad element that connects to allegedly connects to all of this Epstein P Diddy shit, this could be the final piece of the puzzle, and we could watch all these things come to fruition at once, which is a stretch, you know, in this business. I'm used to nothing happening at all, but seems like it might.
Speaker 2: I'll have to see that to be a believer, you know, I'd be I'd be much more prone to think, you guys might be honest.
Speaker 3: Something.
Speaker 2: If when we did the entire funding freeze to all foreign aid except for Israel, h had had the foreign had the funding freeze for all foreign aid then all foreign aid, I would have been like, yeah, man, that's a big thing, Like that's a that's a shot across the bow between our fielty to them. But that that didn't happen, So I don't know, I don't know how to read that. I still think that like in some regards like now Net and Yahoo and this again, this could be negotiating because Net Yahoo, over the past week since this you know, awkward moment happened, has been going this is a fucking great idea, and he's all on board now, But that could be a negotiating tactic to try and be like like to save face in his own country, Like no, this I'm still in control. I still got this dude, he's doing what I want, you know, or maybe it is maybe like he's had another conversation with Trump, and the plan is we have American peacekeepers come in there, they help with the you know, remaining ethnic cleansing, and then they turn it over to us for the Greater Israel project. Like maybe that's what it is. So this is it's very it's just too hard to know at this point.
Speaker 12: I wonder how the government of Israel looks towards us right now, in this situation where we talked about earlier, how they're you know, we're going back to two genders. Baby, I don't know if you heard, there's only two genders again, right, And so Israel or Tel Aviv is like the the LGB capital of the planet is something I learned recently. I didn't know that they have more homost per capita than pretty much any other place. So I wonder how those things are going to play going forward.
Speaker 9: I just want to we just.
Speaker 11: Put a tax on, we put a tariff on homosexuality from Israel.
Speaker 9: They're not going to like that, not taking any more.
Speaker 12: We're not important any more of your homo's twenty five percent tax. Look, I don't know in that way. Culturally, we're starting to pry away from Israel, right where a lot of people look at Israel's influence and then look at what happened over the past decade with.
Speaker 9: The LGBTQ community.
Speaker 12: I think I got all the letters right, and they don't see that as a coincidence, and I would agree with that. I think that they've, you know, part of their influence on our country is that cultural influence as well. I wonder how they're looking at us now with this big revelation that, you know, truth is there's only two genders. We're also stopping any federal funding of gender reassignment surgery or you know, gender affirmation procedures or anything else like that. I I'm not saying that that means, Look, we're definitely pulling away from Israel, but I think cultural displays are.
Speaker 9: Very impactful there.
Speaker 12: They are very important when we draw a line in the sand and we say here in the West, we're not doing that shit anymore. You know, we're not funding these surgeries anymore, we're not funding hormone therapy, We're not getting involved in that. And in fact, we're looking into prosecuting, one way or another, any medical professionals that were involved in those procedures over this past decade. That's got to be a huge signal. If you're Israel and you're all about the homos, You're looking over at us and you're going, that's not good.
Speaker 9: We didn't. We may have worked really hard to establish that kind of culture in America.
Speaker 2: Well from a you know, libertarian perspective, a tariff on their homos is actually attacks on our homos.
Speaker 3: So sorry, I just supid joke.
Speaker 9: Stupid joke, but I just in economics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted to make the point that if you want to prove out that Q post and whether or not we're actually separating in terms of power structures, I'll give you a really easy tell. The USAID funding is oftentimes done not just to our soft power benefit, but also to Israel's. Additionally, all of these disclosures that are coming out about how USI defunds these NGOs to assist with the migrant crisis, some.
Speaker 3: Of those are Jewish.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if we only hear about the Catholic NGOs or the Christian NGOs that are responsible and the funding gets ripped out, of those organizations, but the you know highest doesn't, well, then we're still fucking definitely not separating. So I think that'll be an interesting tell over the next six months.
Speaker 12: One of the interesting things though, that's happening in the culture right now is this big JQ thing that we're you know, we end up talking about a lot on all the shows that we do, and it's like, on the how.
Speaker 11: Could it not be an attack on and again it's like I feel bad, like we're dragging Clint into this JQ thing, but it's like it's an important question when you realistically look at the people who do make some they make the decisions for movies, for music, or just about anything that we consume.
Speaker 9: Nearing our culture. They're part of the cultural engineering.
Speaker 11: Machine pharmaceuticals to even now Christianity, which Christianity is having its own movement where it's like breaking away. There's so many people who are recognizing what the church is and they're saying like, and the church, I think is a great thing. It's great for people to go to church, but so many people that we speak to are like, I can't go anymore because it's not it's like a business. It's not what it says that it's supposed to be. And I think that a lot of that is because there's outside influence within it. But so that's breaking away, Hollywood's breaking apart. The music industry is, you know, like just being teared at the seams. Just about anything that the media is done, it's dead. So all the apparatus that were pushed up or at least held in place by let's just say whatever, Jews, they're at least the ones on top. They're the ones that we see. So I think that it's possible that they are middleman when it does come down to the greater scheme of things. But whatever, let's for argument's sake, Israel the people who are influencing these people to make tell, you know, make a gay buzz light year, and it just so happens that it's like Greenberg every single time whatever. People are noticing this stuff, and now the foundation of their structure is crumbling because of this guy, Donald Trump. You can give them all the aid in the world. We can cut all the aid except for the Israel. But we've just cut off every one of your pillars of in yea, every one of your institutions that you've either captured or have planted here well and shaken them.
Speaker 9: To their core.
Speaker 12: You just describe the propaganda machine, the very thing that creates the culture that we find ourselves in.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 12: It's like culture is no longer an organic thing that takes place. It's an intelligence agency operation that is pushed on us. But on the twentieth January twentieth, I said it's time for Kanye West to re emerge. And that was a kind of a lucky call on my shot. But the reason that I made that call is I looked at where we were in the theater, and I looked at the conversation taking place around the Jews, and I said, yeah, we're at almost at a tipping point. What we need right now is the re emergence of Kanye West. And then, certainly, you know, as as Sure's as Rain, he shows up. I don't know what it was like. Ten days later and he starts, I mean, he does nothing but jew shit. He also shows us his wife's tits and you know, says some funny things on but mostly it was like, I think he came to push that narrative a little bit further and think of Kanye West, however you want that we just talked about the music industry Hollywood. I mean, those two for sure have been captured by some sort of nefarious influence that seems to be of a Burgerwitz or a Stein nature every single fucking time, right, And so you have this character from.
Speaker 9: Again I know, very uncomfortable.
Speaker 12: But it's just look look this with saying I don't it's not like I don't Jews. And I also think that we're being shepherded down this path to notice and I think that it's not fucking it's not that it's not real. In order for us to notice anything, there has to be an element of truth, but I don't think it's the end all be all. And a lot of people are just stopping at you and they're screaming, and if you don't denounce the Jews, then you're a piece of shit. It's a real it's retarded. But I think that we're being culturally primed in some way. And I don't know who's doing it and for what reason, but all these things are pointing to everybody getting Jew fatigue, everybody getting fed up with Israel's influence, and now you have this Gaza thing, and I don't know, man, I do. I feel as though I'm not saying we're going to break away from Israel's influence and we're going to have this big accusation moment from the American public to the Jews. But if there ever was a time where that sort of thing would happen, we're moving towards it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean it's an interesting theory.
Speaker 2: I'm still I still function for like, just to put my biases on the table. My my assumption or my assessment of our control structures for a very long time, has been that it is largely CIA that is responsible for for narrative framing. CIA is not exclusively a Jewish rand enterprise.
Speaker 9: It's like it's a Catholic thing.
Speaker 12: Well, can I interject, how do you think those things play together? Cia and Massade?
Speaker 9: I'm just curious.
Speaker 11: Do you think how do you think Catholicism and Judaism play together like the Vatican specifically.
Speaker 2: You'd have to educate me on that, but I will say I do know that Cia Massad work hand in hand a lot. I think there's a distinct possibility that f Seine was a either dual or triple agent, and I think that he worked for a Masad and Cia. But please, I would like actually like to hear what you have to say about how Catholicism and Judaism intertwine.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so it's it's kind of like, uh, the Catholicism. There's a there's a line of thought where people think that Vatican, the Vatican and Catholicism are basically a brain away government, which they kind of are. They operate in. They're is a sovereign nation. They operate by themselves. They have their own rules, their rulers there, and they wield immense amounts of power. They were the first people to start blackmail with the idea of the confession. So the confession is not in the Bible. Nowhere in the Bible does it say to go into a room and speak to your priests and tell him all the deep dark secrets that you have. Because that what they've done, what the Catholic Church has done, is made themselves intermediates between you and God. And nowhere in the Bible does it say that, and especially not after the New Testament.
Speaker 2: So let me let me add real quick that scientology really like mastered the idea of the confessional in order to get to the higher levels you had to, Like the one of the early levels was to tell them all of your worst secrets and they would video it, so then it was just like it was like you were fucking owned after that. So yeah, I think that there's a real argument to be had that the Confessionals was about that. And it just makes sense if you're if you're one of the most powerful institutions, which for hundreds of years the Catholic Church was maybe even thousands, I don't know, like you need to have some control of of other power centers that rise up to challenge you. So it makes it makes perfect sense that you would you would you know, create some sort of blackmail network to do so.
Speaker 11: There's an argument. I mean, they were one of the first. It's it's really nothing new under the sun, but like in current history, they were one of the first to really do this blackmail system and perfect it. So yeah, scientology kind of just copied off of Catholicism. They got busted for doing it, and it's fairly obvious, but Catholicism does it to the highest levels and degree at it.
Speaker 9: We do talk about it a little bit, but nobody really puts it together.
Speaker 11: Where again, like you're looking at I'm looking at the CIA, and you're looking at these people like a John Brennan, Roman Catholic. I wouldn't be like he's a Jew. It's like, no, he's an Irishman. He's a Roman Catholic. Most of these people that are in these huge positions of power are Roman Catholic. And then underneath them we've got this, uh, the Judaism, the Jews doing certain things. It's almost like the Jews are the fall guys for these dudes that are kind of pulling the puppet strings.
Speaker 2: This has been an argument that's gone back for a long time. There was a lot of lot of you know, questioning as to who's responsible for central banking for instance. But the truth is is that like it was the city of London, you know, it was like it was London banks, and like not not all of them were Jewish. So I think I think it's very it's very hard to like distinguish And this is this is ultimately why, like you you think that I'm uncomfortable when I'm like, you know, smirking or shaking my head when you.
Speaker 3: Guys talk about this stuff. But it's it's just that I disagree.
Speaker 2: It's that it's that I think that that it's obvious that Israel has immense control over the American govern they also have immense control over certain apparatus of our media. There's it's irrefutable. I would be lying if I said otherwise. But I just don't think it's all them, Like, I just don't, and I think there's a tremendous amount of evidence that it's not all them. So I think that's That's what I hate about the whole JQ movement is that it's just this obsession where all of a sudden, it's like, Yeah, John Brennan, who's one of the most evil, nefarious motherfuckers to ever walked the planet, he doesn't get talked about by most of the JQ pushing psychos like they don't. They don't pay attention to him because he doesn't fit their mold exactly. So that's why I don't like the mold is because it ignores obvious bad actors because he's not Jewish.
Speaker 3: That's me, he's stupid.
Speaker 11: You need that's the crazy part. You need this mold, right, Like I people need to be talking about base level like because Jews are surface level stuff. Really, it's what we're presented. It's so obvious, like like how about Like they're like, what if we put this guy and we tell him to create you know again like a gay buzz light Year, but put a small hat.
Speaker 9: On him and make it what should he look like?
Speaker 11: His nose should be freakously large. It's like it's almost too obvious, like does he look like make him look exactly like the bad guy in every movie? Like it's what it is. It's too obvious that like we're meant to notice this stuff. So it's like, well, who is really calling the shots? And there's a line of thinking that you know, the Roman Empire never really fell, but it rebranded, it rebranded into a religion, and that religion turned into Roman Catholicism, and then you get the Vatican, and then you get all kinds of core. I mean, forget about listen the Epstein stuff, all the stuff that the Jews do, like the Confession, the blackmail, the Epstein stuff, the child rape. The Catholic Church has been doing this for years, yeah, and we talk about it, but nobody really cares.
Speaker 2: And it's but I'm not sure anybody's rape more kids than the Catholic Church.
Speaker 12: Like they're kind of like the best at it.
Speaker 3: That I didn't mean it like that, but.
Speaker 9: Somebody's somebody's got to be good at it.
Speaker 12: There's got to be a best, doesn't just I'm just saying it's we're just statistically speaking, Clint, how long would you consider yourself having been like a conspiracy theorist?
Speaker 3: Oh? Forever? Definitely.
Speaker 2: Nine to eleven was definitely when I like became a real conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 12: So when you were younger and you're going through this and you're trying to share this with people, what was the typical response that you would get.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, most of my friends, like I became friends because we saw the world similarly, So they didn't treat me like a pride for feeling these ways. But you know, if I try to talk to someone who's not my friend about it, they'd be like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You know, like you sound like a crazy person.
Speaker 12: Right, And so what I'm seeing right now is all of a sudden, we have like a massive amount of people. And you could say, to some degree this is because of the adventity Internet, or because Elon Musk has implemented free speech on X and now people are allowed to discuss these things freely. But when I was younger and I was going through this, I found that the vast majority of people who were not my friends to your point, Clint, were completely unreceptive to this. And I've never been in a pool where suddenly thousands of people and sure, maybe they're all consolidated on X, but thousands of people are now expert noticers. And I don't think that we've had some sort of elevation in our perception. I don't think that the average person is more intelligent than they used to be, or more XYZ, more per I don't think that that's the case. I think that there were dealing with a giant portion of the population who doesn't wake up and who doesn't follow anything as far as narratives go. That wasn't handed to them. So when I look around now and I see all these people are just expert level Jew noticers, and they're also turning around to you, and you're saying, if you dare have nuance in this conversation meaning Jews, Jesuits, the Synagogue of Satan, what have you, Well, then you're a shill and you're running defense for the Jews and so I have to ask myself, are these people just really good at what they do, because because last time I looked around, nobody noticed shit that was happening. We were constantly psyoped and then funneled into some sort of action like nine to eleven. I don't think that people are better, dude. I think that the bar for entry just got lowered dramatically. And it's because they want you to see this, because nothing has changed. People are still lemmings in that way, right They're called sheep for a reason. They go wherever the herder takes them. And right now the herder has lowered the bar for entry and they're showing you this thing, and people are disturbed.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 9: They woke up during COVID. It's very scary to wake up to.
Speaker 12: The fact that the official narrative is not at all the truth, and so you clamor onto the first thing that looks like it's truth.
Speaker 9: Well, they just gave you one.
Speaker 12: And so now everybody is screaming about the Jews, but they're the same old retards.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's an interesting correlation.
Speaker 2: Causation is in doubt here because you have Israel's response to the Hamas attacks, a year and a half ago, and it coincides perfectly with this immense rise in you know, you can noticing other people call anti semitism whatever it's like, like, I don't know, I don't know for sure, but I will say this, it is of tremendous benefit for there to be a rise in anti Semitism scare quotes when you're blowing the fuck out of a lot of kids, because then you get to frame yourself as a victim as opposed to a perpetrator.
Speaker 3: So if I, if I was in.
Speaker 2: Charge of narrative control for the nation of Israel, I would say, hey, let's have just immense amounts of anti Semitism posted online like like it would be a huge benefit to them, because what it has done is it has taken a lot of normies that otherwise would have looked at the death and destruction of tens of thousands of innocent women and children and would have said, man, I don't fucking like this at all. And because they see so many posts just going like Jews, Jews, Jews, that they don't say shit, they don't say anything at all because they don't want to be put into that camp. So I'm not saying that's what's happening. But I will say, obviously that could be what's happening.
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 9: I don't know, man, I just you understand that argument.
Speaker 12: No, I completely understand what you're saying, and without any proof, that is the reasonable approach to take. I myself am not a reasonable man, and so when I look at the fact that.
Speaker 3: This is dangerous retards so just just say it.
Speaker 12: When I look at the fact that they've been engineering all these I mean, you know, we go back on Nephelum de squad to the idea of like Laurel Canyon and the CIA engineering the or co opting the anti war movement, giving us the doors in Jim Morrison, I mean, they there's not anything that's promising that an intelligence agency.
Speaker 9: Won't co opt. They are always manufacturing a narrative.
Speaker 12: So if you just stop for a second and imagine that they never cease manufacturing a narrative, and you ask yourself what narrative are we being subjected to on right now?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: See, that's the that's the hard part though, is that like if you if you just accept at face value that whatever the current zeitgeist is is in manipulation. Well then you're basically giving up all human autonomy. You just you're just like everything's a sigo Like maybe you I see it, you know you US US three cup, but nobody else does you know it? Like right, it gives this air of like I'm I'm so much smarter, you know, like a lot of the people, a lot of the people that get that really gave me shit for voting for Trump, were like, you just fucking don't know.
Speaker 9: You just don't see.
Speaker 2: You don't know that the fucking ai technocratic gulag is being rolled out right underneath your nose, Like, bitch, I understand everything, Okay.
Speaker 9: I am smarter than your motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like I know, I know all of the risks, but you know what the real risk was nuclear fucking hell fire. Like that was my bench point, not yours, since you guys don't believe in knokes, but you know what I'm.
Speaker 12: Saying, bombs, dude, don't say I believe in big bombs.
Speaker 11: Like, so you didn't vote, You didn't vote for RFK and getting like you know, poison out of children's food.
Speaker 2: You didn't want to because because he might roll out the CBDC which undoubtedly would have been rolled out under Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Anyways, it's like, all right that you're you're such a fucking genius. Anyways.
Speaker 2: Uh, the point I'm making is that, like, I still think that it's very important that regardless of like how aware we are of narrative framing, a narrative control, that you still you still trust that some percentage of the population has genuine autonomy and capacity for critical thought. And that's what I rely on actually, because that that's the audience that I try and reach, and I've and I've grown a pretty significant audience, and it's like I wouldn't want to insult them. I I genuinely believe that these are some of the like the most awake, critical thinking people that exist.
Speaker 9: And I agree with that. Clinton.
Speaker 12: Let me ask you then, and this is speculation, but you can toss a number out at me. What percentage of the population do you think that is that is made up of critical thinkers?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Maybe fifteen twenty maybe?
Speaker 9: And I would agree with that as well.
Speaker 12: And so yeah, I would say, predominantly speaking, human beings behave like herd animals. Right, That's where we get the idea of Lemmings from We're all running towards a cliff, and none of us are smart enough to act as an individual and stop running with the crowd, or maybe some of us are about fifteen to twenty percent, And so if.
Speaker 2: There's a thousand people running towards a cliff, one hundred and fifty will be like, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 9: Even that feels generous, but yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 12: So I just happen to look right now at X and we all like to fancy ourselves critical thinkers on X, right, And I temper that with saying constantly that I'm fucking retarded and I'm wrong very very often. In fact, I think it's just the nature of trying to find the truth of what's happening in that since it is obscured from you, you're going to be wrong many times on the way there. I do not see people saying, hey, I'm retarded and I'm often wrong, But this is a thing that I'm seeing right now. What I see is masses of people saying this is what the fuck it is, and if you deviate, you are a fed And that is like, oh, okay, you guys can't see the cliff you're running towards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what it is is that eighty percent of people only want to listen to someone that talks with definitive answers. Yes, that's true, and I think that's that's the niche that we feel is that you know, I'm I'm very open about like this. These are my opinions, and these are the things I'm certain of, and these are the things that I'm not and these are you know, these are the ideas I'm working on. It's like, I think that that level of honesty certain you know, there's certain percentage of people that really want to hear that because that's actually how they think about the world, and they're not interested in having someone just bullshit them because there's so many people out there that are bullshitting us. This is actually a really interesting metaphor that as you were talking about it, I just thought, like, really highlights perhaps why such a small percentage of people stop running towards the cliff. If you actually think about what it is to see a thousand people running towards a cliff, it's only the people in the front that can see the cliff and the people on the edges that can see the cliff. So it's like you only have probably fifteen percent of the herd that can actually see where we're going. I think that's a great metaphor for actually what like how humanity functions. It's really only fifteen or twenty percent that have foresight, that have the ability to see what's ahead of us, and sometimes they're wrong. Maybe it looks like a cliff, but it's just a dip and you're not actually going to die, but you still The other interesting part of this metaphor that like really ties into reality is that in order to see the cliff at all, you have to be on the fringe of the herd. You can't be in the center of the herd. You have to be a fringe thinker fringe. You have to actually physically be on the fringe. I think that's just a fucking just a beautiful metaphor as to why.
Speaker 3: The fifteen percent actually is the answer.
Speaker 12: The physical aspect is one hundred percent true in the sense that you have to position yourself so that you're not in the center of the herd, and the herd can't see because they're saddled down with things that blind them. They're saddled down with debt, they're saddled down with a brutal nine to five. Maybe they're in a relationship and their spouse is also working, their kid is going to public school. Everybody in the family unit is just redlining it. At all times. You have no time to look up and muse about the direction of the world when you are worried about filling your car with gas and putting food on the table. So if you can position yourself in a way where you liberate yourself from those ties, then yeah, you can see it. But otherwise you are literally blinded because you don't have the extra resources yep, and to allocate towards seeing this sort of thing.
Speaker 2: This is just another I can't believe how great this metaphor is now that I'm thinking about it even deeper. It's like, in order to like, in order to be on the fringe, you have to be a risk taker inherently, because to be in the center of the herd when you're not running towards a cliff is actually the safest place to be because the predators can't get to you. They're gonna take all of the people on the fringes before they get to you. So the most cowardly people will inherently be in the center of that herd. But when there's an existential threat to the herd in its entirety, you're useless. In fact, you're dangerous because even the people in the front, the risk takers that are out there trying to to you know you're gonna push them lead you in the right direction. The person in the center of the pack ain't gonna see, ain't gonna be able to stop in time, and they're going to launch you.
Speaker 3: Off that cliff.
Speaker 2: So it's like, it's I can't believe how fucking great the herd towards a cliffman.
Speaker 12: You know who occupies those fringes, dangerous retards. That's who occupy the fringes, right, because your thoughts are deviating from the norm, and that's dangerous, and you're cast it out for those dangerous thoughts as a retard.
Speaker 3: Yep, bingo, unbelievable.
Speaker 12: Maybe we should bring it in for a landing here. I think that's a good spots wrap it up on. That was perfect.
Speaker 2: Thank you for tuning in to episode one of Dangerous rt RDS. Dangerous Retards. Please do like subscribe, leave a comment down below. We obviously theorized about a lot, so you'll probably disagree with a lot all get called a shill for saying that Jews don't control everything, whereas these guys will be you know, shout on for being anti Semites. And that's that's just the balance of power.
Speaker 9: That's it, baby, that's the name of the game.
Speaker 12: Also, guys, wherever you listen to this now, please consider going over to YouTube and rumble, finding the Dangerous rt r D accounts and subscribing there. We're gonna be streaming this on wherever we can until we build up those socials and then we're gonna start dumping all this content on there. So in order for us to dump it, there's got to be an audience there. So please go and find Dangerous rt r D apostrophe s wherever you can find your podcast and wait for us to start slapping it with content.
Speaker 9: That's right. Until next time, stay retarded, See you later, guys.
Speaker 3: Please welcome tune Liberty, lockdown.
Speaker 9: Please can give cod deliberty and come.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's on hold. Where did it come from and where did it