Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j R. Are we are going to be out pregaming tonight ahead of the Thursday night football game between the Steelers and the Browns who are headed to Ovido Froggers there on Alife will be doing our thing before kickoff six 't eight. If you want to swing by Bob, I know you've loaded up the newest accessory in the phenomenon that is taking roots, known as Bob World Order BWO.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll get to that in a moment. We've had people texting, hey, when you're out at Froggers, what concert tickets you get? Have Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets? Well, a few pair of those to give away. And yes, not only the new stack of Bob World Order stickers BWO, but BWO coozies. And again we're not mailing out the coozies, so the only way to get them is out at different events. You're at Froggish Night six 't eight, no veto boom you got it.
Speaker 1: December third is going to be a special special day in the culinary world. December third, Hold on, it's been announced.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's June third, December third to anything with no because that's too early for hanukkah.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure dates around December first.
Speaker 1: Culinary world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just thinking, like Manzabal, there's a new Manzi ball coming out. I don't know. I'm not gonna guess this loo because I just don't know.
Speaker 1: The return of the McRib. It's mcgrib season starting a December third. But hold on, Oh no, staler horses. They did not change McRib. No, okay, they have just enhanced the whole aura that is McRib. And don't you haters start. We know we get the same text from the handful of you detractors every year trying to rain on our little McRib parade.
Speaker 2: Just don't do it. I et one every year in honor of my brother who loved him and when they were out he would eat he would eat them all the time. But we know that, you know the ribs are not real ribs.
Speaker 1: But okay, what ahead of the actual return of the McRib to uh McDonald McDonald's restaurants starting this Monday at ten am Eastern.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you will be.
Speaker 1: Able to buy half gallon jugs of McRib sauce.
Speaker 2: I don't really know that.
Speaker 1: Twenty bucks. I don't really need craft barbecue sauce. I have no idea, but I mean it's it's the McRib is because it's like the novelty of it. I don't need to bust out of my barbecue, pull off these ribs, off the green egg and go hold on.
Speaker 2: It's time to baste them with the McRib sauce. Are you buying some?
Speaker 1: Well? No, okay, I think it would be more cost effacto. Did you buy like three mcribs? There's probably at least a jug of sauce, yeh if you between the three of them.
Speaker 2: And usually if you're eating in your car, there's about a half jug of sauce on your and in your pants, yeah your lap are you? Are you a male that's having this period?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Make rib it's make rib season again.
Speaker 1: Oh I'll tell you another high degree, high level of difficulty to eat and drive with from McDonald's.
Speaker 2: I think that you've told this one before. What is it the chicken big Mac? Was I did that on the road trip? The chicken big Mac. It's a it's a big mac with chicken and a burger. I don't know this, this gout by you. It's been their whole advertising campaign for the last three months. I don't watch TV like I don't watch the ads. They only want to watch is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Big Mac, Big Mac with chicken patties rather than.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, chicken patties.
Speaker 1: It's it's it is a Big Mac, but with chicken patties instead of the beef. Yeah, and it is a monstrosity. I'm not like mister fast food, nor did I do. I watch ads, so yes and slip by me. Although I think that we talked about it on the show. We did trying to eat that while navigating a mountain road right here, right here. That's on you. Sorry, well literally it was on you Live to tell about it. We'll get the text after McRib talk. Yeah the haters.
Speaker 2: At two two five, two six, Keep in mind McDonald's and McRib pat Lynch and I love you. That's right. Here's how you order McRib light sauce, no pickle, ad cheese. I do light sauce, the pickles what makes the mc grib in my eyes. But I'm not putting cheese on it, are you?
Speaker 1: No? No, I can't. Neither of us are gonna jump on that bandway. I mean, thank you for the suggestion. Now we do agree that cheese makes most everything better, but I don't I don't know that you.
Speaker 2: Need cheese in that case. That agree is that I say we're cheese heads, like not Wisconsin style, but you know, like we're all in the cheese everything about it, but not on a McRib. Somebody said mcgrib is okay slow that I'd rather eat a shoe than McRib then eat a shoe. Yeah, I go eat a shoe. I gotta hey, won't you eat shoe?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 2: I got a hey, dude in my hand right here. You can have a bite of it if you want. It smells like, ironically cheese. Somebody said McDonald's needs to bring back the Monopoly game for back in the day. Remember having the paper board somewhere stashed in your car.
Speaker 1: There's a whole documentary on that thing. I don't think that's coming back anytime soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not gonna I'm giggling because one of our friends is in that documentary. Yeah. What was that called mcmillions or something like that.
Speaker 1: It was just Monopoly McDonald's.
Speaker 2: No, No, the documentary, Oh yes, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, In other restaurant news, we go to Scottsdale, Arizona, where a woman is in the hospital after she crashed her tesla right into a Twin Peaks restaurant, crashed right through the exterior wall that landed her in the women's bathroom inside of Twin Peaks in her tesla. Wow, I didn't even know Twin Peaks had a women's bathroom.
Speaker 2: Of course they do all their employees. Where do they go?
Speaker 1: They probably have one in the back for the employees. But there's still no women go there. Well, it shout me, Well.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, maybe your wife doesn't go there, but women go there. We dude, you and I have worked. I'm being sarcastic. I was thinking my mind was already in well a mcgrib world still, And then the other one was that I was in the world of was the tesla and auto drive because I'm seeing more and more of that with this AI and you can auto drive your way to hell because I ain't doing it. And eat his shoe. Yeah, somebody said, Okay, we're in a mcgrib round table. Pat boy at two two five two six McRib Greatest fast Food Ever McRib Extra onions yum lynch er, Big Mac and dragons to Oh yeah, when you were doing the dragons, I did not.
Speaker 1: Eat it on the tail of the dragon. No, that that would have been That would have.
Speaker 2: Been fast food suicide and the irresponsible. Yes, yeah, I can see the coroner's report. Oh my god, this is a it's a murder scene in here. No, that's this chicken. Big Mac just sauce everywhere. Somebody said, I love McRib way easier than ex you stop it.
Speaker 1: Finally, there's this visuals we're providing for you. Handy visual aids on the EDJA our Facebook page for a ninety seven year old former cheerleader who gets to perform one last time thanks to her high school's current team. Ninety seven year old ill again during uh She actually was the one who got cheerleading going at her high school ninety something. Well, god knows how many years ago they brought her back, Bob, look at this pic. They got her like on top of the pyramid.
Speaker 3: She got right out there and stood right up and it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Just felt bad that Meryll High School didn't have a cheerleaders when all the other schools had them.
Speaker 2: So we decided to do something about it.
Speaker 3: When we walked in the door, she was urg she might have been a looker back in the day, pretty cheering. Before we could even start cheering, she was ready to go.
Speaker 1: Come on, te fuck, come on, te fuck.
Speaker 3: When I left, she said, without me, you wouldn't have Meryl cheer. And I just thought on that, and I was just so grateful for her because I know what it probably took her and her girls they built this program.
Speaker 1: And congratulate the current cheerleader coach that you heard there at the end for not using the word like at all at all. That's impressive. Do you know what you call the uh where Meryl was?
Speaker 2: It was Meryl? Right, Yeah, I'm looking at it now. You know what they call her position on that cheer pyramid. No flyer when you're ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Doesn't know about the Chicken big Mac, but he knows what the top position on a cheerleading pyramid is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the one that you if your daughter's up there like mine, wise you go, Dear Lord, please let us get home without it being in the back of an ambulance. But for Meryl, ninety seven year old flyer, we call her a frequent flyer.
Speaker 1: Meryl is the high school. Her name is Elangi okay Elongi.
Speaker 2: Frequent flyer, Glitch and Taco on demand, Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is JR R Are Right twenty