Speaker 1: Calling All Beings, y'all, can I get it from everybody Calling.
Speaker 2: No Beings Nation and especially your homies from pre Karen Reef, what's going down? Party? People, Welcome back to Calling All Beings. I'm your host, DJ, and this is the first ever inaugural We're talking about the number one ever Calling All Beings listener roundtable. So we're about to get up into it. We're gonna introduce to you who will be on the show with us this evening the listeners who have supported us, who have been in the chat for us, who have contributed their really their heart, you know, people that have moderated for us, that have tweeted out the show for us, stuff that has really helped the show out. So we're gonna bring them on. I'm going to read a quote that I think is germane to this movement and what's happening with the people in Canton, two of whom I spoke with today, and then we're going to get a live report from Beatrice on site at tom CPU's event. And I know, I wish I could have that up on the screen right now. I hadn't thought ahead on that one. Let me let me, let me get that real quick, before we bring the ladies on. These warriors who are in this case from Afar sort of fighting along along with you, all that are though they're physically separated from the fight, they're with you, and it always, you know, should make people feel good when that's the case, you know, when they're they're not alone. So let me let me get to this real quick. This is tom CPU's event and is the Family Holiday vendor Craft Fair fundraiser, and if any of the mods, if anyone's in the mod that can bring that up on Twitter. And I'm start saying hi because we got to oh man, val how law is back in the building. What's up? Girlfriend? We got lots of people to say hello too. I hope Debrah Holmes comes in so I can say what's up, homes. But before, without further adieu, let us bring in the members of the round table. I'm gonna start from right to left on my screen and or left to right rather, and then I think also, I think BRIT's gonna join in this roundtable because we needed to fill it out a little bit. And so Britt, she's she's kind of like a leatherman, like a Gerber multi tool. She can film many different roles. So so let's start here and get with this right here, and let's start off with our Canadian friend. She goes by doctor Jones, a virtual juror zero seven on Twitter. She's named her name is Jamie, or she's called Jamie. If we're speaking in sort of British Canadian parlance, so party people, put your hands together for Jamie. Welcome, Miss Jamie.
Speaker 3: Hello, well jo.
Speaker 2: Oh you speak French to oh man, you just your cool points just went like up like twenty right there. Man, Wow, that is awesome. You're already cool. But that's really dope. Man.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome, Thank you for having me. I haven't talked about this since I started watching it. I'm going to explode.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna try to let the round table rules go exactly all right, we gonna all right, So we're gonna do that. But I'm happy that that to get you know that we're able to avail this to you.
Speaker 3: So thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It's it's our pleasure, Jamie. It was a pleasure speaking with you. We get to speak for quite a while when I was at the gym one day, so that was really dope.
Speaker 3: But you can call me, Miss Jones.
Speaker 2: Mister okay, Miss j Jones, me, missus Jones, all right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Next up is our moderator, our veteran of the Afghanistan War, former US Army UH e O D. And now she is a veterans UH veterans advocate. Basically, she raises money for veterans charities. She's a good friend of mine for a couple of months now after we also got to speak, and you know her. She moderates form Miss Shorty, I believe, among other shows. So party people, put your hands together for Miss Jessica.
Speaker 3: Indeed, everyone.
Speaker 2: Cannot get a ay man, I guess whoa all right, I just got a message from Beatrice that Aiden is about Turtle Boy. Aiden is about to address the crew there at the event, so she might not be able to do an interview just yet, but whenever Beatrice pops in, we'll get her in there. Let me see if there's anyone backstage right now? I see, Oh, Beatrice is backstage and Sarah okay, and Sarah's backstage. Okay, give me second here, let's get in here. This young lady right here has been a big supporter of the show and myself engaging with me on YouTube comments and we developed a friendship after that. She is fighting your fight from the state of Indiana and she is a freedom and justice warrior. Put your hands together for Christina Rasmus. Yeah, okay, welcome Christina mam hey h all right, I'm doing well. Welcome. It's good to finally get you on air. This young lady here probably just had an amazing show. I didn't see any of it due to what I was doing, so I'm gonna have to catch it on replay crew. But she is a musician, she is a host on TikTok, and she is now a host on YouTube, and everybody gonna know her name. Put him together for my homegirl, Brient happens.
Speaker 5: Everybody has.
Speaker 2: A co host of this show. So there she is.
Speaker 6: All right up today, great job, Oh thank you.
Speaker 4: It was quite chaotic, DJ. I'm sure you'll see what happened.
Speaker 2: Well you know what that's I mean, who hasn't had a chaotic show? Show me a content creator that doesn't have that. I want to I want to see you.
Speaker 7: You might as well get thrown under the fire. A great way to do it, because that's right, everybody.
Speaker 2: She is, I mean, she is the top two. The next right here I want to introduce is she is Boston girl fifty? Is that right? But we know her as Sarah and Shock and Horror, and we've recently become acquainted, and man, she is just a pleasure. She's like all of you, sharp intellect, sharp wit, and let's face it, women are leading this damn movement. So party people, put your hands together. But none other then Sarah Shocking Horror.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we got your loud and clear. It's kind of good.
Speaker 8: I know enough French to let people know that I don't speak French, so.
Speaker 2: That's more than we can say for both of us. This young lady who's about to come on air with us is live from tom CPU's event. Uh and she well, she doesn't speak French. I'll tell you what she speaks hell of Spanish because she was born in Cuba. So party people, put you put your hands together. From my co collaborator and my homegirl, beat.
Speaker 6: All right, you're going to catch an ending.
Speaker 2: All right, homegirl, welcome Beatrice.
Speaker 6: Ye right now?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is he all right?
Speaker 6: Is this like?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is this an inopportune time to do an interview? Or what? What's your what do you okay, well you if you if you decide that you want to come back, like in five ten minutes, we'll just halt the roundtable and we'll we'll get with that with what you're doing. Does that sound like good?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, all right, all right, we'll see it a little bit. Ye bye bye, all right. Uh, let me see how this looks. I think maybe this looks better. I think that looks better. We'll get everybody in here and use all the available space as opposed to the background. And uh, jess so if you come on camera, I will get rid of that icon and it looks like it's over your face, so I can do that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let me just get me a little bit.
Speaker 7: And I'm getting my life together currently.
Speaker 2: Yes, No, that's all good, that's all good. I'm just gonna I'm gonna yes, and we we are glad to have you. Okay, so let's let's go over some rules of engagement. So when we start the roundtable, we're gonna go in a circular format. Please do not interrupt or talk over another member that's talking. We will go We'll start with doctor Jones. We'll go to Miss Jessica, then to Sarah, then to Britt, then to Christina. And what's gonna happen is when Miss Jones presents her topic. Uh, the first one to comment on that will be Miss Jessica. Then uh, Sarah will comment, then Britt, then Christina, and then we'll go to Miss Jessica's topic and so on, and then Sarah will begin, then Britt, then Christina and so you see the flow. Then Sarah will give her topic, then Britt, then Christina, and then Miss Jones and Miss Jessica. Got a lot of misses here tonight, We're gonna get our missers.
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 2: Thank you all right now we got so before where we get started, though, Let's say hi to some people in the chat. And I forgive me that I haven't that I haven't been able to acknowledge everybody just because the intros. It takes a while. So I saw that Valhalla Law's back, So welcome Melissa with with one ass. I love that Ernie Birdie is here. Help me if I miss anyone. Taren, Hello, Tarren, Uh, the petty paralegal. I love it. Janine Compa, welcomes U. Let's see who else am I missing here? Our moderator Cherry Miss Sherry the somebody say, Tony Tony D. Tony D stayed up till one am. Thank you very much, Tony D. Let me know where you're at as I scroll down. Uh, Kimba Kimberly, It's so good to have you in the chat this evening.
Speaker 3: Look, everybody drinks accent.
Speaker 2: Kelly Kelly Gruman. I love it. Man, the snark is here, I love it. Debbie Blair, welcome. How are you hi? Brid you dated great chop on your life. We got some bread happening. And look at that secret Tom's Luvia Christina. Are you from Norway or Sweden? Where are you from Norway?
Speaker 6: Like it sounds like it's from Norway.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, somebody loves Sarah Shock and Allah cheers Sarah Sarah. So we got to do this. This is obligatory, right, Like we can't not do this. I got to meet this gentleman the other night. Adam and I had a great conversation. Adam, I guess has done work on this Shorty's show. And I'm gonna tell you guys, man, this dude is a brilliant content creator. Man, I mean you can he is just a wonderful conversationalist I'm gonna be on his show December eighteenth to talk UFOs. So those of you who don't like UFOs or aren't interested, maybe you'll get interested when you hear us. Maybe not. But I'm excited to talk to Adam just because of what a cool person he is to talk to and very obviously very skilled. He creates content for a living and he does this. This is his business and companies pay him to do stuff, so you know he knows what he's doing. Let's see who else, Tony D. I don't know where you're coming from, so let me know. I'm seeing I don't know. Oh, I'm seeing a dragon there. I don't know if you're from. Uh, what's that show, Britt, the one with the dragons?
Speaker 7: Dragon?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 6: Dragon Tails?
Speaker 2: No, it was the one that went off air, that was on HBO. That was Uber Uber popp Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Game of Thrones. Dragon is a spin off of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And my friend, oh, look at Sherry Sherry Dizzle. You don't need to be doing this, but man, one love to Officer John O'Keefe Badger number twenty four ninety and John put out something today he didn't authorize. I didn't get with him that I could share it. But a video he made of himself walking around Canton in a costume, as they protested, was just magical. I agree with you, Tarn. Let me see if anybody else. Oh there's brit happens. I wonder how she's doing tonight. Wow, she's right there. Oh wait a minute, yeah, oh wait, hey, hang on, Curious Wendy. Oh happy hot, Thank you, Curious Wendy. You've made our heart happy by showing up. And there's the legend Terry Robbins, the dean of dean homiem Okay, I think we all Ken Hathaway from Nottingham. Yes, ma'am, Sorry, lampire Adam.
Speaker 10: You need to stop talking backing like you're not incredible, because these people who have not seen your show will love it regardless, no matter what you're talking about. Yeah, incredible, And I always tell me he doesn't give him he doesn't built if he doesn't give himself enough credit. It's incredible. It's very concise, and it's very thought out, and you will be very impressed.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have no doubt and no problem. Ken. It was an honor to be able to do that. It was an honor that you asked me to do it, that you care enough about me speaking about it to ask me to do that. Ken to uh, your wife's parents, that was that was dope. I think we got everybody, so I think good to start the show. I want to start off with a quote from Winston Churchill, if you don't mind, and this is basically to the standout warriors that are out there doing their thing. So I'm gonna put on me glasses. And we do have some British folks here, so I think they'll appreciate that. And I love Churchill. He's one he you know. I was talking about Piers the other day and while we're all flawed people that are worthy of criticism, as is he as a m I he is. He's also one of my heroes I was thinking the other day as Martin Luther King Jr. Neil Armstrong, you know, Jim Lovell, and get add to this, this gentleman right here. So this quote from Churchill is also from nineteen forty and is called and I want to apply this. This is very important given this audience because the women that are on the nights of the Roundtable tonight are all female. Most as Dennis Sweeney pointed out, of the women of the people in this movement that are courageous enough to stand up are women. So to me, that means that basically, you guys are leading this movement on the ground. Though we do have a leader and Turtle Boy that started all of this, that we follow. You women are the ones that are leading this, that won't let it go, and that are standing up and talking. And that's one of the reasons, among many that we admire all of you. So I don't want this isn't written as gender neutral as you would expect from nineteen forty. It's called be Ye men of Valor. Today is Trinity Sunday. Centuries ago, words were written to be and let me know if my MIC's okay, Britt, if the sound is okay from here. Yeah, Today is Trinity Sunday. Centuries ago. Words were written to be a call and a spur to the faith full servants of truth and justice. Arm yourselves and be ye men of valor, and be in readiness for the conflict. For it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar. As is the will of God. As in heaven, So let it be Winston Churchill nineteen forty. Well, so think about that with people that are being chased in carts in Canton, people that are where they're having to be shoved out of the way because someone tried to hit them. All of these things have happened within the last fourteen days. People are being followed, people are arming themselves to go out and walk the dog. So there are a lot of things happening on the ground in Canton. And this is why, you know, it's better for us to perish in battle, as he says, than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar. So I agree, I was happy. I'd be happy to not happy, but gladly perish in battle for a cause than to perish over stupidity. So anyway, we will also close the show with another Winston Churchill quote, which is my favorite. But with that, let us start the roundtable and when Beatrice comes in, as aforementioned, we will give the floor to Beatrice because she may interview Turtle Boy or somebody else that she chooses to interview. Richie Schiffer, who is coming up. His court date is coming up this week, so if that's the case, we'll just break ranks and give space to Beatrice for that interview as our calling all Beings Live correspondent. How about that? So all right, okay, So with that, let's get started with miss Jones and her topic. Let's keep our commentary relatively brief and succinct. And the reason for that is because we want to get to the free for all where you guys grab your feather pillows and we have some sort of a pillow fight with the chat and get the chat questions in there. So we want to get through the roundtable. So just be aware. Yes, I hear you, Candy, I hear you. So just be aware of how long your questions and answers are. And with that, please miss Jones, you have the floor.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh my god, I'm so stressed with all these rules.
Speaker 2: Well I'm going to tell you I've been doing these for fifteen years and if you don't put down rules, it can go crazy. And actually Britt and I saw that a little in the last roundtable we did with all those folks and people talking over one another. Remember that Britt and I lost control of it, So we got it.
Speaker 3: I probably get it. I'm I'm, I'm used to teaching and being in charge. That's why I'm like Terry.
Speaker 2: Terry told me the same thing, and unfortunately, for tonight, I'm in charge. Can you host your show? I'll come on and you'll.
Speaker 3: Be in charge of course.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 3: So what do I bring up a topic? I was thinking about this? Is that how you want me to start?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please? Yeah, bring up your topic and everyone's going to get to comment on it.
Speaker 3: Can I give a little bit of foundation how I came across this trial?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I mean how you came across. I don't know that that's the topic, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well it was just to give Okay, I'll just go right into it.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, so this is about the trial. Anything we want with the trial, yes.
Speaker 2: Or the or the case, anything about the case.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm doing a replay a rewatch, sorry, Mike. I was thinking, when they go back to trial, if it happens, I would like to see them bring in a psychologist or somebody that's trauma informed, because if they're going to go with the motive that she's a crazy psycho, oh, I got to watch my language on here and her motivation. If you have someone that's obviously. I'm an educator and an advocate, but someone with expertise, like a psychologist, they could explain the oh, that's why she's acting out because so I thought that would be good because they didn't. You could do a play by pay and the emotions that she felt. And then sorry, I'm getting distracted with the clapping because remember when his brother was on, She's like, oh my god, it was consciousness of guilt. She left us, But it's like leaving a relationship sometimes you think of the bad stuff in order to go away, right, So it was just like a of flight response. So I don't know, I'm thinking that might be handy if they're going to go with that motive.
Speaker 2: So to sum it all up, can you just summarize that?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I have ADHD, so I might be all over.
Speaker 2: The place, but everyone here does. We're good.
Speaker 3: So basically, I think if they're going to bring in experts about all this stuff in regards to her behavior or how she acted or did she say that, didn't you say that, wouldn't it be I think beneficial to have some sort of psychiatrists or someone to give their expert opinion on what happened that night and what her.
Speaker 2: She just got no, it is and you just got cut off. But I get your point, and this is really interesting because nobody has brought this one up. So please, Jessica, please give your take on that.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you, miss kit Here. I really appreciate it's so nice to meet you.
Speaker 10: Officially, I absolutely one hundred percent, one thousand percent agreed to in my own personal experience the trauma that I've experienced different things, it doesn't hit you until later on. That's what I think. However, your actions may be, can you guys hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right?
Speaker 10: Sorry, your your actions at the time. I mean I've made calls to guys trying to get them, you know, I've made calls and left voicemails, you know, trying to get attention or whatever. I think it would be really good for for a psychologist that is trauma informed and understands also the fact that she's dealing with medical issues as well, because that plays a big part in her life.
Speaker 5: You know, you know, a lot of her a lot.
Speaker 10: Of her life choices are based on those medical issues. I think, and I think that that would be a fantastic, fantastic, fantastic to the to the trial team and an and a dog bite expert.
Speaker 2: But also that guy that that was on with Melanie little Man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I I think that it would have been a good idea if they could have gotten a little bit more insight the jury. I think could have gotten a little bit more insight into how you know, Karen was was feeling from a professional standpoint, for sure. You know that I think can be tricky, not for this case specifically, but just generally speaking.
Speaker 3: If you don't.
Speaker 8: Spend a lot of time with the person. But I still see how that could have potentially been beneficial more so than it may have back hired.
Speaker 2: Interesting, And we're going to get a valhaal La law in there in after Christina's done, because she's a retired lawyer attorney and she corrects me all the time, which is great. I'm sure Britt loves it. Go ahead, Britt. Your take? Should we have a psychiatrist or something to sort of analyze Karen's mental state on that evening?
Speaker 5: Well, not just.
Speaker 4: A psychiatrist, miss Jones. I really liked your input with.
Speaker 5: That, but also I think it might be good to have an.
Speaker 4: MD who could share, you know, just to piggyback off that maybe share a little bit about what Karen goes through considering her medical conditions. She suffers from chromes, she suffers from m mess and you know, the Commonwealth was trying to use certain decisions she made in the weeks leading up to January twenty ninth, twenty twenty two against her, things like her wanting her own hotel room in Aruba, things like her wanting to leave thirty four Fairview because she even said in her own words that she had to use the restroom and she was tired of waiting there in the driveway, so she just drove to his house. So a psychiatrist might be a great addition, and an MD may also be a great addition to kind of refut some of the Commonwealth's theory that those decisions Karen had made was because of a failing relationship. Not necessarily, the decisions made in Aruba, for example, were because of Karen's help.
Speaker 2: Great points, Britt, This is why we pay so much. It's just like, actually, let me see yeah, right, And it's funny is because Adam just caught caught Jess modding and being a guest that he called heround uh. But I'm loving this topic already. H Christina, please man with you a in on this.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, sure, okay.
Speaker 9: So usually in a from what I've seen in a criminal case, I'm surprised that the Commonwealth did not did not file emotion to actually have this done. And I think the reason why is because, I mean, obviously Karen had a lot of things going on that night, not.
Speaker 6: Only physically, but mentally as well.
Speaker 9: I mean, everybody is sitting here saying that they were in a fight on the drive from the Waterfall to thirty four fair View, which we don't know because we were not in the vehicle.
Speaker 6: But if there was.
Speaker 9: A fight, then she would obviously tell the psychologist psychiatrist, whatever the case, we did have a fight. So that would basically mean that she would have a reason to plead an insanity plea if they are trying to say she did that because she was feeling a certain type of way, which I'm honest, I'm surprised that they did not motion for her to do that since they you know, first of all, came with one charge and then a few months later it came with the murder charge.
Speaker 6: But it's a good question, definitely a good question.
Speaker 2: That was good man right out of the gate, Miss Jones, great job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want that what Britt was saying too, is a medical doctor for her. That's chrones, right, she has if I.
Speaker 5: Recall she has crones and she has ms MS.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that too. Can't that affect her blood alcohol level? Like you know they were That was a whole other thing too. But you're right, like a psychologist or an MD, because we're talking about during COVID, like this was during COVID. They're all fucking book. Sorry, they're all like emotions, I guess because when I get passionate, I sometimes there.
Speaker 2: But I think it was this case, does it to us, Jamie, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Love No, No, Well, it was just like you could break it down, right because they're saying all the stuff and like so she was drunk and then she was in a rage, and I mean, I think it would have just given a perspective on trauma because they're like, oh, we had to do a section. I don't know what you call that in the States again, and it's like like if why aren't these people trained in trauma and form care? I could have probably calmed down, calmed her down, in about five ten minutes if I just sat with her, you know what I mean, Like, why are you going to get shields for your all that money they spend? Anyways, I can go on about Canton, but there's I think it would have been a complimentary of the way they characterized her in the motive and the craziness and her behavior. So that's all I have.
Speaker 2: No, you made a great point, and no, you did. You were you were? You did? You made it, You made a great point. And so I'm going to go to what some of the folks in the chat said and then we'll go on to the next because we want to be really inclusive of the chat here, because I've kind of realized like they're part of the show. The chart people in the chat are part of the show, which is how you guys got on air tonight. So so let's go with Valhall law or retired lawyer. And she says, in her opinion it's beneficial but risky in court. Opens KR up to having think we're going to have you reach tonight, britt, don't you worry? Opens up KR to having to do mental health exam by Commonwealth experts. Wow, So that's something that none of us thought of. But because she's an attorney, tired, but an attorney nonetheless, that's something we hadn't thought of, that she could be required to do a mental health exam and depending upon who they get to do that and how dishonest they are like everyone else on their side, what they could portend, plus you know, cross examination on that on that issue, well you know now that I think of it, though, Karen's not on the stand, so they couldn't do any examination across examination on her, but they could have someone testify as to her mental health, which is what valhou Law is saying. Maybe it's beneficial but risky. So that's a you got kind of a fifty to fifty there, All right, Let's go to Kevin from Ireland. Kevin says no need for a psychologist. In my humble opinion, it's fifty to fifty with jurors, whether they believe it or not. Also, we know some people handle crisis like a champ, others fall aparts, and some go mute. So Kevin might just totally thrash me form my Irish accent, which is okay, you know, it's okay. I got thick skin Man from as SoC so anyway, So yeah, that that would It's so I think Kevin is kind of like, you know, fifty to fifty as well, whether how they would how they would handle that and and adjudicate that.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then the last one we have from the chat is from practice Warden. Go ahead, Brent, okay.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Practice Warden says, I don't think a psychiatrist is needed. Karen's condition doesn't say she hit John or not. Evidence timelines, antarcha experts tell us that she didn't hit John.
Speaker 5: So I love that point.
Speaker 4: I you know, this is one of those things where you can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather. I mean, the defense was you know Churchill, step aside after that one step aside Churchill.
Speaker 5: That's out past. But anyway, but you know.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's absolutely true that the friends thought that they only needed what six witnesses to completely prove that Karen Reid was not guilty that well, you know, that's that's all they thought that they needed to convince a jury of that. So it turned out not to be true. So you know, yeah, there absolutely are other experts that if I were on the defense team, I would.
Speaker 6: Add in.
Speaker 2: That is a good one. Also that there was a great great points by everybody. Thank you for all all that. That was a great topic, Miss Jones. And the Snork Award, I think has to go to the nurse. Where's what's the nurse's name in here? So far tonight? Somebody helped me out. Yeah, there's somebody that has nurse in her username. Is that what it is? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't find her now, but yeah, you get the Snark Award. Great stuff, great stuff tonight. Let's go back to topics and this one's going to go to miss a Jessica and b we'll star you again. Valhall Loan, We'll get you in there. We need beverage cams please, the petty paralegal. Also you might get Oh yes, great great job by both you two. You guys are co Snark Award winners for this evening. And Christina, yes you can read the next the next tweek that we do. Please Jessica, if you would continue with your topic them Okay.
Speaker 3: My topic.
Speaker 10: I had a really hard time deciding which one I was gonna not going to tand it on. But okay, so I have a lot of.
Speaker 7: People don't know this, I was the boy Afghanistan. I have experience with arc UP personally.
Speaker 10: The technology in twenty eleven when I got there, literally a week after I got there, we had what we're called M wraps.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 10: EO D units were driving around those with those with all their equipment you know, bomb suits of robots, all the other jazz. Anyway, so when we got there there we were weak in our deployment.
Speaker 7: There was three three.
Speaker 10: Air Force texts EOD texts that that got that were locked in their vehicle, they could not get out because of the seatbelts, because of the door locking all that, and then ARCA and so literally there was a rush to get all the trucks in the country upgraded because we were having so many issues with casualties. So I didn't know if anybody else had any experience with ARCA that they just may have not figured that they just figured out later on, or not just about the hockey, but like in your personal life, like wheelchairs and things like that.
Speaker 7: Like I had a brother who had a wheelchair and he was constantly getting new wheelchairs.
Speaker 10: Because I don't think people really grasped well, first of all, they thought that the insurance company.
Speaker 7: Purchased brought ARCA or Turtle Boy brought ARCA.
Speaker 10: But I didn't know if anybody had had kind of dove in and seen, you know, everything that they do, and if it had affected your life personally.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's my that's my question. And if and.
Speaker 10: How we turned those experiences to make it so that people understand more.
Speaker 2: If that makes summarize that into one sentence.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 10: Basically, if you have ARCA experience in your life, how would you tell somebody who's watching a care to read trial, Hey, this is these guys. Are these guys are so smart way outside of trouper Paul, And here's an example.
Speaker 7: Does that make any sense?
Speaker 2: Yes? So so essentially, Uh, Sarah, you're charged with comparing contrasting. Uh, even if you had don't have ARCA experience in your life, can you compare and contrast what you understand as the difference between those two entities the not so brilliant trooper Paul who doesn't know the definition of cinematics and a guy who has a PhD in bio biomechanics and biophysics.
Speaker 8: Okay, can you guys still hear me? My earbuds were acting up? Okay, so I do not have any personal experience with what Jess was just talking about. Uh as a viewer who was watching the trial like I would if I had been a juror, I probably would have been kicked off the jury because I have no poker face. And poor Trooper Paul came straight out of the Disney vault, and you know, it was just very hard, I think to take him seriously. So you know, I felt bad for him. You know, the defense, I think it was aj who cross examined him, you know, did say that, Yeah, say that, you know, have him confirm, have doctor Wolfe confirm.
Speaker 6: I should time switching up a little bit.
Speaker 8: Sorry that they weren't paid by the prosecution or the defense. So you know, I don't really know what kind of tripped the jurors up there, other than you know, having to look into a fire hose with all of the Commonwealth's witnesses and probably just forgetting details. So you know, I I probably should do more research on that, but I don't have any real life experience other than to say, unfortunately again for Trooper Paul, even just comparing him physically to doctor wolf and the other gentleman. I know where my my brain would have gone is to who I would have probably trusted had more accurate knowledge of the information.
Speaker 4: Miss brit happens absolutely so I personally don't have any.
Speaker 5: Fore knowledge of ARCA either.
Speaker 4: I had never heard of that association prior to the Karen Reid trial. But I will say that right off the bat, if I were asked to explain their level of expertise to someone who's just coming in to maybe the Karen Reid community and doesn't quite understand their level of superiority over other witnesses like Trooper Paul, I would essentially say, this is the end all be all of science and biomechanics. They work for the government, They work for your sports teams. The National Hockey League, for example, is one that they listed. These people are not paid hundreds of thousands or even in the millions of dollars to make an educated guess. So if they're speaking authoritatively on something like whether or not Officer John O'Keefe, Happy Birthday to you in Heaven was hit by a car, then I'm going to trust what they say over Trooper Paul. I mean, even just sitting in court, each set of witnesses was asked to describe their experience and expertise. So just based off of that alone, if I were a juror, it doesn't matter to me who hired ARKA. I'd be trusting ARCA over Trooper Paul and a heartbeat.
Speaker 5: You bet your sweet potatoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no question, no question about at And what Jess was talking about. The m RAP is a mine resistant armored personnel vehicle that came out as kind of like a much bigger, stouter version of the hunting And notice they say mine resistant. It's it's resistant is the key where they're not proof because the enemy figured out some ways to get at them, so we had to we have to counter with with different things. But I did go through rollover training for that thing. I think it Fort Bliss is right around when Jess was there as active duty. I was over there wearing civilian clothes doing something else, and I even had to go to an army base to get training. But but yeah, it's interesting that ARCO was involved in in some of those things to figure out where probably where the weak points are in that vehicle so that we we could reinforce those points because the enemy would devise their weaponry in such a way to penetrate the additional armor that the m RAP was was fitted with. So onto, miss Christina Rosmussen, what.
Speaker 6: You say, my name is hilarious? Okay.
Speaker 9: So really there's only there's really only a few sentences to.
Speaker 6: Basically bound this up. Okay.
Speaker 9: I don't have any experience with ARCA in my life, but I will say this, Doctor Renschler is a senior biomechanist, okay, and doctor Wolf is actually the director of the acts of Reconstructionists at ARCA.
Speaker 6: Let's see, doctor.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 9: I mean they have PhDs Tuper Paul toic classes and I'm not I'm not saying that his classes weren't what they're supposed to be, but they're not. He didn't get a PhD in a nine week class. You go to school for years, in years and years to become these accident reconstructionists. So you can't. You can't even put Trooper Paul and these two doctors in the same sentence. You just can't. And that's what I have to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a this is just an easy kill on this one. Unfortunately for them, they weren't able to produce somebody, so they were going to probably try to hire somebody and hopefully they're going to be able to get that information. I thought to me, it was crystal clear what Alan Jackson said, the fact that when he said, did either I did either us or the prosecution engage you in any way or speak to you or hire you for this trial? And they and they answered no, how the jury can be confused of that would make me want to administer some form of an IQ test. I mean that that would be my thought. Uh, we just have one start here. Let me see this one right here, if you could read this one right here, Christina, and then we'll move on.
Speaker 6: Please sure, okay.
Speaker 9: So Fahalla Law says the defense might be able to get some of the important medical info in from civilian witnesses who know Karen, but they'd have to work it in around other evidence.
Speaker 2: Interesting, so there is sort of a methodology there. And we totally forgot she is afflicted with a severe gastritis such that he said she's had something like a dozen surgeries that have to do with her gastro intestinal system. So Karen obviously suffered a lot of medical issues that then, as we know, they can affect your mental affect how you feel. It's very difficult to be positive when you're always having to go get a surge to correct something, because the only reason you go get surgery is something's not working right. So the fact that she can withstand the pounding that she's getting from the state is why Turtle Boy, I think says that. He says, I could not have stood up to that which this woman has endured. So great, great, great job. Actually we got to get.
Speaker 3: To can I can I talk to you?
Speaker 6: Crash that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Actually, yeah, you Sarah gets to go and then and then you So I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I thought you did.
Speaker 2: Okay, my apologies, go ahead. Did you go, Sarah? Did I? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I already went as far as answering as far as answering Jessica's question, I already went.
Speaker 2: Roger, it is miss Jones. Yes, please crash daddy's and crash daddy's.
Speaker 3: Oh my. I went in as a total virtual jur I had no idea of nothing. I just went in. So I thought it wasn't hard for me to figure out that this was a separate I didn't even know about the FEDS, so I knew it was a separate investigation of someone else. I didn't think it was an insurance company, so I don't. But as soon as what's his face mentioned FEDS and his answer remember was, I think it was yes, So I'm like, oh, so I kind of put two together. Regardless the ARCA, which I I don't know if I can answer to. What I would have liked to see is sorry, sometimes I can't think of the word in English demonstratives if they have that's for some people like me. I'm very visual, so I was like, oh, fuck, you built it. Oh sorry, you built a cannon. And I was like, I want to see this. But if they would have done a demonstrative of the experiments they did, I think that would have suck sunk in a bit more. Uh, you know, not a Kevin style demonstrative of car hitting, but I think that would have helped maybe the jury understand instead of just talking about, you know, a demonstrative I find would be helpful. But that's really I don't know if that answers.
Speaker 2: You know what. I want to chime in on this one myself. I wasn't going to chime in, but I have some thoughts about this that I have that I've spoken about before, and I'm going to bring it up again and I know that I risk being stoned in the town center in seventeenth century England right now, and I'm probably going to deserve being stoned to death. I don't think that they reconstructed the accident the way that I would have liked to have seen them do. I would have liked to have seen them take an anatomical weighted dummy like John's size and weight, position that dummy in some sort of a obviously some sort of a parking lot area or circuit, and then back up into that dummy at twenty four miles an hour, even with a rock glass in his hand, even positioning. They have these anatomical dummies. If you've seen Forged in Fire where they make the swords, they will use an anatomical filled with blood dummy that are very beautifully constructed. It looks just like a human, and when you cut into it with a certain amount of force, it will bleed. And if I'm sure these dummies exist, and I would have liked to have seen him exactly, the prosecution says, with his arm holding a drink at a ninety degree angle, and then have them back up a twenty twenty one Lexus five seventy at twenty four miles an hour and see what happens, see what happens to the bone structure, and they can fit the body with sensors and all these sorts of things, so you can see. That's how they do. That's what crash test dummies do when they test vehicles when I forget it's the IHT when they when they test vehicles for safety. I would have liked to have seen them do that for for this trial, as opposed to shooting a frigging glass at the tailighted twenty nine miles an hour. Like so again, I you know, if I were to say, what could we do differently? I mean, I'm talking to two guys that, on their worst day totally drunk, are smarter than I'll ever be. But that's what I would do differently, is to recreate the accident that the prosecution said happened as opposed to firing a shot glass out with a cannon. That's all I got. Let's go on to the I.
Speaker 3: Agree, that's what I was thinking, And I'm sure they have the facility to do that and the resources.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, Well, the resource is gonna have to come from the government because they're not going to pay for it. So someone's gonna have to spend whatever they it costs them to do this. It's going to cost a lot more to do that because they're gonna have to get a VIC you know, you got to go through all kinds of stuff. But it's within the financial means of the Department of Justice to pay for it if undesirable.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Sarah, Okay, I am curious to know what everybody's most memorable which can be positive or negative, memory of the trial is and why.
Speaker 2: Oh hm, I like that me too, yep, I got one, but table, Go ahead, it happens.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: What jumps out to me when I think of the trial itself was the tension that you could cut with a knife as Jennifer McCabe sat there staring daggers at Alan Jackson, staring lasers at Karen Reed and Dave and Yadeeddi, lying through her tooth, as she was looking right at her phone records, right at you know, any police reports that conflicted what she was testifying to and just telling us blatantly. Oh well, I don't know what he said in his report and his police report, but what actually happened was this, Oh, the phone records are wrong. The Celebright extraction was wrong. What I actually did was what I'm saying to you now that was worthy of making my skin crawl just watching.
Speaker 2: That excellent miss uh Miss Rasmussen.
Speaker 9: Okay, so I think it would have to be Karen Reid was framed perfect was the first part and was it? And then also every day seen everybody's beautiful face on that sidewalk every morning.
Speaker 6: It was great to see. I love the boots on the ground.
Speaker 2: Keep going, guys, rock on, rock on, uh, Miss Jones, Yes.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that question. Hold on, sorry, my son has special needs and he's That's when my phone cut off because I had to text him. Okay. The question was what was like some stop sachi fee, I'll start talking to you in French when I.
Speaker 11: Made So, what was your favorite Christina trial?
Speaker 3: My favorite part of the trial I had most memorable, I had to it was when the guy didn't go into the house. My mouth dropped them like oh, like it was just it was like sometimes I have like these trial orgasmic moments, so like when I believe it was AJ that was cross examining him, and the other moment was and I'm not like it was the propter text and as soon as he used that word, which I can't say people might find it all. But I started laughing because I was like, at first, I wasn't really angry, but that's just because it's just a massame. Sometimes my pronunciations off, but the massogy is sexted him and I just laughed and I'm like, wow, and I'm thinking I wouldn't want to be I couldn't be on the jerk cause I'd get up and be like, this is a shit show. I'm out like it was just and how he was looking and I'm like, you're so full of caca, Like I just can't swer. So anyway, I just found that, and I know it's upsetting to some people, but I'm like, hey, you know this is lof the top, but the mindset that is still in, I mean, I'm an army brat, so I know how this sort of you know what I mean, like this this missad. I grew up around it. I've learnt to deal with it. But I'm like this, and I don't shame people because I've been shamed and stuff. But I applauded Jackson when you went and shame on you. I was like, that's deserved shame. But those were two big moments for me because they just were it's just they they're often attacking her and you know, look what you're wears and this and that, and he got him, he didn't. I thought that was just another orgastic cross where I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, so to tag on your point, miss Jones. It was great when Jackson followed with so you hate you hate a tourny? Ynetni's right there, go ahead tell him, yeah, and Andi is just kind of like, you know, just nodding his head like, yeah, go ahead tell me.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I thought that was beautiful the way that the way that he did that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm like, I think he needs a Snickers. You know, it's really crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm going to send him one. I want to I want to break real quick. I want to say thank you to the petty paralegal. Ma'am. Thank you very much. You not only became a member, but you gifted five memberships and that is very very kind and generous of you, ma'am. So I appreciate it, and it's great to have you as part of the Calling All Beings family. And by the way, this is the first listener round table. There's going to be a second and a third. So if you want to come on the next listener round table and share your views along with a little bit of snark, we could get you and Cursey Nursey m on here. Yeah, we get get some snark on here. Also. Uh, I want to bring up a valhall lass that there's said something uh interesting here. Just give me a second. This was about the jury back to the jury with ARKA. To acquit KR, the jury has to admit this is very important. I want to I want to point this out to the whole panel. And the reason this is important is because we who are sitting on this panel and you all in the chat, all of us that are part of this free care and read family, we want people to do what this young lady Valholas is talking about right here. So I'm gonna read it, or actually go ahead and uh you read it. Uh Sarah, your turn?
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, all right.
Speaker 8: So to acquit KR, the jury has to admit their own community is rife with corruption and fundamentally morally rancid.
Speaker 6: Amen to that.
Speaker 8: It's sort of not hang on, sorry, it's sort of not about ability to understand arca.
Speaker 2: So you're challenging people's notion of what their reality is. You know, Britt and I have had discussions about UFOs because both of us, in the span of our entire lifetime, have actually seen one. But when you tell somebody who hasn't experienced something, when you challenge their notion of what reality is, that not all cops are good, believe it or not, most of them are. Some of them are actually dishonest and actually criminal. You are challenging their notion of what their safety is. And when I spoke with Grace from dream feed Media yesterday, she is giving that space, that charity to Peggy O'Keefe and not being angry with her because people and she actually had some other factoids about Peggy. About Peggy o'keef to add in here, which is why we don't attack her on this show, because people are trying to challenge what she thinks is real, and even though we know it's ridiculous and absurd given the facts. People believe what they want to believe in many cases, not what consensus reality or facts or logic tells them. That's not just with Peggy o'keef. You can just look to your left, look to your right, in the crowded shopping center, and you're gonna see that for a lot of people. I'm not gonna say the majority of the minority of people, but it's normal, all right with that, And we're gonna get to you. Sherry has great question stuff, Kevin. We're gonna get to your stuff, but we got to continue with the roundtable, so we're gonna we're gonna circle back in DJA. Yes, ma'am, there's one. Yes, ma'am, go ahead.
Speaker 8: No, I was just gonna say, I'm so sorry to cut you off because I was trying not to open up. I didn't know if miss just still needed to go. But yeah, I also want to to answer my question.
Speaker 2: Before we move on, please, man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh you want me to do it now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely? Okay.
Speaker 8: So, I mean there's there's a lot of standouts, but I think that the most memorable for me will always be the look.
Speaker 3: Of just discussed.
Speaker 8: And I can't even think of a strong enough word. When Alan Jackson was cross examining Michael Proctor. I mean, I can close my eyes and see the face that he made at Proctor through the entire cross examination. I don't even know what appropriate word describes that, but I will I will probably never forget that. There's a lot of things that I will not forget. But I think that that is the definition of if looks could kill, And quite frankly, that's what led me.
Speaker 6: To asking the question that I asked. So thank you for allowing me to answer.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what, you thank you for helping me keep this roundtable organized. I am going to ask you to be co host on the future episode, just so you're prepared on a future roundtable in fact, so just so you're prepared for that, Sarah, And thank you for correcting me on here, Kursey Nursey m because she pointed out the crash Chatty's didn't know the Commonwealth theory. They had to hypothesize, and that is the most salient point. And so maybe I don't deserve to be stoned because they didn't know. So I'm just coming up with a different way they could do it. But I should have known that they had they had all that information, they would have probably done what I said and just said, oh, we'll just recreate what these idiots think happened, so we could prove it didn't happen anyway, all right, I'm sorry miss Jessica and beasy your most memorable moment of the trial?
Speaker 10: Man, Okay, so I'll keep it short. I obviously DJ know this about me.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 10: I've really struggled with my mental health over the last year or so. And the reason why I started watching in the care retrial, to be honest, is because I hear Chicago have been a victim and a witness they very corrupt federal investigation and literally have been alone with a lot of it, and it's very scary. And it was just so interesting for me as people went on and they learned about it, and like you said, you can't make people believe or in order for people to flip the reality like to what they've grown up knowing, like trust the police, you know, don't question them like you know all this other stuff because you know, a frame job can't happen. It was just so interesting to see people's you know, their brain shift, especially since a lot of people came into it not really knowing a whole lot. You know, there's a core core hundreds of people who knew, especially the area that has personally experienced. But for internationally to see all the international people come together and we became a family and now we're all Now we end up in chat chats like this, we're like, how exactly did we get here? What did we come to this chat? And so we always look for each other. And so the family, like the family that I've gotten that people don't know how much it's really helped me a lot. I can't tell. I can't say enough about how much I value this community and how much I value everybody in here.
Speaker 2: And no, it's okay, Love, you've helped us too. You've helped us too, Jess, by you, by you being here, and that's right. Yeah, I don't know if I can do that as well as Britt, but my fingers arthritis, who knows. But you've helped us as well your presence here, so you're you're a part of it. So thank you for everything that that you do and and you've you know, contacted me personally made me feel like, okay, what I'm doing is worthwhile. So thank you. Okay, So I think we're on too brid happens Mike correct for a topic.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, so Bet has been making some interesting rulings as of this week. Hair obviously we are aware now, but in case someone isn't who's watching that. She ruled against turning over the phone records for Karen Reid's father, Bill Reid and her mother Janet Reid, and we also got a big fat middle finger flipped from her to journalism. She ruled in favor of the Commonwealth's motion to receive Gretchen Voss's personal notes, Gretchen Voss's redacted material, everything from the Boston Harold interview, which means she likely is going to do the same with twenty twenty with dateline with.
Speaker 5: You know, with everybody in the media who Karen Reid did speak with.
Speaker 4: That being said, I mean she she did shock us pretty big with that one. How do you think she is going to rule on excluding doctor Marie Russell, our dog bite expert extraordinaire. Do you think she is going to have doctor Russell removed?
Speaker 5: And if so, do you think she could face consequences for that in her career?
Speaker 2: Miss Christina Rasmussen.
Speaker 6: So I think that she is going I don't think she's going.
Speaker 9: To exclude doctor Russell. And the only reason why I say that is because, I mean, she gave her such a hard.
Speaker 6: Time during her dear last time.
Speaker 9: I mean, she was kind of she was in my opinion, she was pretty disrespectful towards her when it came to her basically spewing off everything that she did. I mean, why didn't she become a lawyer? She could, She should have had time, right, I mean, doctor Marie she has she was a copsure. There were so many things that that woman did along with take care of her parents. And it's just the way that aunt I say aunt dev because I think of anti dev sorry but thinking.
Speaker 2: Or projecting.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The only reason I would say she would she would.
Speaker 9: Basically allow Hanky's motion is if for somehow, some reasons, she knows that they're not going to be able to find an expert to dispute her.
Speaker 6: That's the only reason why.
Speaker 9: I think if she does do it that could be a reason is because the CW can't find anybody to dispute her.
Speaker 6: And she's an expert.
Speaker 9: I mean, come on, she wrote the book on police dogs back in the nineties. I mean, I know stuff has changed, but you know, you just can't dispute her.
Speaker 6: You can't.
Speaker 9: So that's my take on it.
Speaker 2: Can I channel my inner merrily Melanie Little, I think she said. Melanie said something effective. I don't think canine's jaws and teeth have changed a whole lot. I don't think they've evolved like the saber tooth tiger like much differently since the nineties. So I think we're good on that. And I think I just want to say real quick because I think I think we have two for the next round table. Here. Let me let me put these guys up here. Here we go. I think we have two for the next round table. We have the petty paralegal Kersey Nursey m for the next round table. Unless they say no to me, book it.
Speaker 6: Book DJ Buocket out there.
Speaker 2: All right. I'm sorry, miss miss Jones. This seven year police officer, the woman who clearly hates police officers in Massachusetts because she graduated from the Boston Police Academy and served in Malden for I don't know, not one or two years, but like seven before going to medical school. Clearly she's biased against the police. What do you think about Judge Bev? And I almost did the same mistake about Auntie bev?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: What do you think about Joe Bev's adjudication on uh on doctor Russell?
Speaker 13: Well, I think she'll allow it because she'll allow it, because if she doesn't allow it, that might.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You never know what she's gonna do, just like you never know what a jury's gonna do. But if she doesn't allow it, it just doesn't really make sense, does it. Like I don't know, it's hard to say. That's all I got.
Speaker 2: Yep, miss uh, Miss Jessica, And b what do you think about uh? Uh this hearing? And is it a dobear a dobear hearing? Uh to redress on doctor Russell.
Speaker 10: Well, personally, I think she's gonna make her take a red eye.
Speaker 2: Can't you take the red eye, doctor Russell?
Speaker 6: Go by train?
Speaker 7: Let make sure you get there all within the same day. You got to come in and get out.
Speaker 10: I think that if she does, I'm obviously I have different views than most people. I think there is if Judge BEV does anything, it is in any way switched from the first time.
Speaker 7: It is because she is She's not corrupt, So I can't say.
Speaker 10: That she is swayed certain ways due to certain people or events going on in the area or in the state or whatever. But I mean I think that she would if she did exclude her first of all, like doctor Russell's like everybody's mem I mean, my Girlma died on trial.
Speaker 7: So I love doctor Russell.
Speaker 10: But I also have dog bites on German shepherd dog bite scars on my leg.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 10: Like, I don't I don't know if she If she does, it'll go it'll go bad for her either way.
Speaker 7: But hope, because I'd love to see me again. Maybe give her a hug.
Speaker 6: Oh I just told like baker Cake.
Speaker 10: You know she could she doesn't need the lifetime subscription of Boston Blow.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, because that clearly shows her bias. Can you can you tell the jury when you got that subscription there?
Speaker 9: Uh uh?
Speaker 2: Dr Russell? Please? Did you pay it in monthly increments or did you pay for the year? And once? I think the jury needs man, that was like painful. So you know, I'd like to ask this of val Hal Law to me if for some reason she would rule against in this dalbart Herring hearing, if she would rule against having doctor Russell as an expert, I would ask val Hal Law. But I think that that would be uh just ripe for appeal like that would be one of like several different things not to mention the Sally Port video and which should have been you know, Brady material, you know all that, all that sort of stuff. So yeah, so thank you, thank you, Shelby, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Vermont Bread says that Valhalla Law has left the chat, so she won't be able to answer, okay really quickly if I can just say, you know, the reason I'm even asking is, you know, she gave us a pretty big clue by requiring a second wadier.
Speaker 5: That she might not allow doctor Russell in.
Speaker 2: You know, personally, I think she will because if not, then she has to put it in a written opinion why she doesn't, and then again that will be open that can be in my opinion, we do if we do have somebody here who has a legal background. I think it's right if the petty pairalegal, I think it'll be ripe for appeal If she doesn't, so I think they could take that to a higher court. Even that could be emotion at the s JC. So I don't think. I don't think she will do that. I think she's just I think she's just allowing the Commonwealth to do this is consistent with her behavior throughout the trial. Right ruling ruling nine to one against and I don't know what Richie micro Dots has figured out, ruling like nine to one in favor of the Commonwealth over the defense. So I think this is oh, here she goes there, she's here. It's tough because allowing experts' child trial to okay, so maybe it's not. Maybe maybe they won't be able to appeal that. So I stand corrected. Thank you, valhall Lah. I owe you something I don't know. I owe you a gift somehow. Thank you? All right, what's that I said.
Speaker 10: The gifts to get Yeah, yeah, after this is all over, I owe you a gift and thank you Shelby so much.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you will be on the next roundtable with the petty paralegal and the equally snarky Kursey Nursey. So anyway, okay, so next after that, let's see see you win. Christina went, I think that's did did Sarah go?
Speaker 8: I have not no, okay, So.
Speaker 6: I have a lot of thoughts.
Speaker 8: I agree with snippets of what everybody has said so far. I'm going to tweak my answer a little bit and say that I am more curious on when she will rule versus what she will rule, because we all know that we are waiting on the s JC, and my personal uneducated opinion is that their ruling could impact her ruling, So I really could see it going either way. I think the ringer that she put doctor Marie Russell through the first time would kind of force her hand to allowing her to testify. But BEV is also words that are not YouTube friendly, so she might also deny it. So I apologize for being a fence sitter, but for me, I am more paying attention at this point to what rulings she makes either way prior to the sgc's ruling coming back versus which ones are still on pause. That that catches my interest more than anything else.
Speaker 2: Sarah just actually gave me a question that's going to tag onto this that you know, I'll say for the end, But basically it's it's you just gave me a question about her reaction to the yes jac's ruling and what that might portend for her actions going forward if they rule against her and make her pol the jury. But I think so now I believe it's Christina Rasmussen's her topic.
Speaker 9: Okay, so my topic is miss Jennifer. I can't do it as good as you, brit. I'm so sorry it's Jennifer mcay. I have been seeing lately that people have been on her Apple health datam really really going through it, and it's starting to look like she won was not home during the infamous to twenty seven am Google search, and it's also showing that her Apple Health datam may have been hampered with as well. So my question is, do you guys think that Jennifer McCabe went home or do you think she was out the entire night trying to quarter back this whole thing, because you always have to remember her child's involved, her nephews involved, numerous nephews.
Speaker 6: So what do you guys think.
Speaker 9: Do you guys think she was home like she said she was googling basketball or do you guys think that she was out and about on the town the whole night?
Speaker 2: And that goes to miss Jones.
Speaker 3: Oh, good question. I was watching. I'm rewatching that I saw Chris Albert and Julie because you remember, I don't know where jen was, but I have a feeling Julie left the house too, because remember what's ali when she was on this Dan how she actually generally looked shocked about her data, like the car being somewhere. Do you remember that part? Yes, I'm thinking because she had been home and maybe Jen and Julie went and did whatever they did with like it's like she didn't. She's like, no, I was home my car. Do you remember that moment? So I don't know, But when it comes to Chris and Julian, like there's something off because.
Speaker 9: Well, let me just say one thing. If you guys remember the initial reports from Proctor. I believe it was Procter. They both stated they were at thirty four fair View and the very initial report that they showed it's been all over X.
Speaker 2: But I really don't.
Speaker 9: I think Jen McKay was out quarterbacking all day. I don't think she went home at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For what I'm seeing anyway, miss Jess can be.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 10: So I am a cyber cyber nerd whatever tech nerd.
Speaker 7: That's why I do it night when I can't sleep. I firmly believe that all.
Speaker 10: That that I was, that I was tampered with, That the text was at the Alley screenshop quote unquote, that you can go online and make a free one, fake one whatever.
Speaker 7: I think that's all crap and I do think.
Speaker 10: I do think that I thought about that actually the other day about jend being out, and I had never really thought about that.
Speaker 7: I probably saw on text, But.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, I think she she coordinated this whole thing.
Speaker 7: She used her teacher. Sorry, she's her teacher.
Speaker 10: Everybody get in a line, everybody hold hands, Let's do this together, you know. Yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 3: It's not a power point somewhere with all the story it.
Speaker 2: Goes to Miss Sarah Shakanhara.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I agree with the ladies. I don't have a lot of context of my own to add. Unfortunately, I think that she was out making sure that all of the eyes were dotted and the teas were crossed, and people knew what had happened and what their role was going to be, and the formulation of the plan, and just kind of making sure that people knew what to do over the course of the next handful of hours. You know, gotta go to Dunkin Donuts and all that stuff for the next morning. So it certainly would not surprise me at all.
Speaker 2: Bell how Law here says, yeah, who believes Julie brought dunks at the crack of dawn and left it in the car. Yeah, that is really weird. I need to get ready in on the whole Julie Albert thing.
Speaker 8: So yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, brit happens. What is your thoughts on what were the actions of lion Jen macob that night?
Speaker 4: So I think there's only one reason that you would have the Times in the Apple health data being out of order. And there's only one reason that you would have duplicates in the Times with two different heartbeats.
Speaker 2: Hmm. What would that indicate?
Speaker 5: Oh, that indicates that it was tampered with one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Also, I looked up where she and Matt McCabe live. I'm not going to give it away because I don't trust the public with that information.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: She lives two point two miles it's two miles in change away from thirty four fair View, and the data on her phone shows distances travel that do not make sense with her testimony, like driving six and a half miles at one point.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 4: Let's see, there's another point in the night where she leaves the house. So maybe she was home at some point Christina but then left.
Speaker 5: Let me see here I have it, so.
Speaker 6: And I think I know what time. I think it's. I think I know what time you're getting ready to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's around fourish.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's interesting.
Speaker 4: She leaves the house, she travels like three miles. Instead of taking a handful of steps, she travels a distance measured in miles, So she she actually left the home at some point. According to that data, she may have not even been home when she got the call from Karen Reied. So yeah, I believe it was it was tampered with one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: This is so, this is really interesting. I'd like to just take off on Christina's point here, do you guys think? Let me let me bring this comment down and get down there in the chat. And by the way, Ken you really really well before Ken, you really really know this. I mean Ken's over in England, he really knows this case. It's we're really really lucky that everybody is tracking from so many different angles, or we wouldn't understand as much about the case as we do. And I also want to just take this opportunity to think one more time. Shelby, who apparently is going to be on our next round table, thank you so much for becoming a member. We appreciate it. Love yeah, Shelby, Thank you Shelby, I really do appreciate it. And then Tony, we're gonna get to your drone question during the pillow fight. I will get I'll give you my thoughts on it. I have spoken with the premier UAP journalist from England, mister Christopher Sharp. You can find him on Twitter at Chris uk Sharp. There are people in Congress talk to Chris Sharp. People in the Pentagon, including the public affairs officer, Susan Goff, talks to Christopher Sharp. So I also had the blessing of speaking with him last weekend. Okay, to your point, what value would it be for? And this is for anybody on the panel now because the roundtable's over, so you can grab your pillow with the feathers in it and hit me. But to what value is it for Jen McCabe to have left the house during this crisis? It could because she's a fitness fanatic. And I know about three women of her age in Kenton, including Jill Daniels, that are these super you know, fitness freaks that probably don't eat carbs at all and so forth, and they work out all the time. Do you think she went out for a run or for everybody? What are your thoughts? What value added would it have been to have left the house on foot in a snowstorm.
Speaker 3: When I was rewatching the testimony of Chris and Julie, as soon as Colin's name is brought up, and you know how he said, oh, they always give me a kishen either or whatever. I have a feeling maybe Julie met up with Jen, or they took care of something something. I don't know if I'm explaining myself.
Speaker 2: Clearly Chris's wife, you mean Chris's.
Speaker 3: Wife, because when he did the testimony and I was rewatching and sort of diving deeper into the body language and the call in or Colin came in and he gave us kissed good night and whatever, like it's just something's off there, because, like I said, Ali looked generally genuinely surprised. She's like, I didn't leave the house, So can I ad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, man, Oh I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 7: I think that if they would have left on foot, they would have.
Speaker 10: There would have been no cars moving, so they didn't have to worry about anybody, any cameras picking them up.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 7: I wonder if they left their their device at certain places or I'm just trying to think. Yeah, so I think on foot would be I was.
Speaker 2: Smart if they did. But then again, she googled uh hasloan to Die? And cold it to twenty seven and probably she I don't know what time she deleted of that, but yeah, I want to what a dumbass.
Speaker 3: I want to see the footage of the dog they found and going to you know, the little dog ally found and she's like, oh, we brought it to the cop shop and where's that footage at that time?
Speaker 2: Wow? I didn't even know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that whole part of the story.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, it's weird.
Speaker 9: To me, Like why why?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 9: Why is that even a story?
Speaker 3: It just I don't know, did they check her car for for like Chloe, Like it just distincts. We all know it stinks, Britt.
Speaker 2: What value is that of Jen McCabe to leave the house at that hour?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I can think of several reasons, but what my mind keeps going back to is the testimony of Brian aka Lucky Lawfren. He drove by thirty four Fairview twice that night with his snowplow, The first time he drove by was roughly two twenty am. He saw nothing in the yard and there was, you know, nothing that seemed out of place. Then he drove by a second time because his route has him on that street twice. And the second time that he drove by was closer to three point thirty am, and that time he noticed a ford Edge, a dark colored ford Edge, sitting out in front of the house.
Speaker 5: So that makes me.
Speaker 4: Wonder was Jen offering assistance with whatever cleanup was going on? Just just saying I think something there coincides with Lucky saying that he didn't see a ford Edge at two twenty in the morning, but he did see a ford Edge at three thirty. So somebody, whether it's Jennifer McCabe or someone else, somebody who in the somebody in the middle of the night came to thirty four fair View.
Speaker 2: And who would who would that have been.
Speaker 5: That's our question. Someone who drives a forward edge.
Speaker 4: Or but the Albert ford Edge, the the Albert call and Albert had a dark colored ford Edge as well. Fallen died, so someone could have swung by and picked up Jennifer.
Speaker 5: She could have driven her own car. Who knows. It doesn't really say that she left the house on the foot.
Speaker 4: It's just that her data switches from her taking steps to the English steps to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, moving miles away.
Speaker 9: Yes, right, it's so confusing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so there's.
Speaker 4: There's nothing there that says that she like went for a jog or went for a walk or anything.
Speaker 5: She went from moving paces to moving.
Speaker 2: The car was got it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so the indicators she was in the car not jogging or walking or anything. Correct, Okay, got.
Speaker 3: It, I got it now, Okay, So could they have picked up Chloe at that time? You think?
Speaker 4: Yes, someone had to handle her, someone had to handle the body. I mean there there was a several person jobs going on that night.
Speaker 10: If enough to know about Faraday bags, just thinking, sorry.
Speaker 2: Well not at that time, not at not at you know, between midnight thirty. I mean, if you don't have a Faraday bag, you're not going to find one at twelve thirty at night to six in the morning. So if you didn't already have one, you don't have one, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, isn't her husband teching? Maybe he has been hanging out in this house, mister McCain.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know why he would have one, but but it seems like Brian Albert could could potentially have had one. But but you know, it's weird. Like obviously everybody that we know in this oh so Valhallassa is aluminum oil work, she's smart, but everybody in the house was using their phone. These phones, like Elon Musk has talked about, you know, implanning what the phone does in people's heads, so you won't have a device, you'll just have it in your head. So but they've become an extension of us. We carry them everywhere and we don't think about that we have it and they're tracking it because you're in crisis. You're thinking about crisis. Oh my god. Our roundtable member Sarah and Shaq and Huara, thank you so much for gifting like ten memberships. Man, you guys are.
Speaker 6: You are very welcome.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Man, You're awesome. Uh, do you guys want to take questions from the chat?
Speaker 3: Can I just give a shout out to Melanie Little and and Mike Mikey bringing me the good corruption shows and the can't meet meetings. I always try to call in, but I never forget to miss the Crawford. Yes, so hopefully they'll hear this, and for everyone in the cesspool of Twitter, leave Melanie Little alone because it's getting on my nerves.
Speaker 2: Can you can bark at Melanie all day long? She's not listening to you. She's not even on Twitter.
Speaker 3: No, no, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Melanie is.
Speaker 3: But there might be some trolls or little Twitter cesspool bubbles and whoever. All that crew is of MC groupies that like the.
Speaker 9: Oh, I'll take care of them morning, It'll it'll.
Speaker 2: Be okay, you know what, you know what the thing is, Yeah, thank you on that case. The thing is is that you can't you know, her level of knowledge, her intellect, her awareness of everything that's going on. You can't match that. You know, you can sit here and try. But she knows the law, she understands the case. She's she's was a she's been an attorney that's dealt with vehicle accidents and dog bites. So what are you gonna do. You're gonna go there and say you're a dummy and you look older in real life than you do on your profile, and she's.
Speaker 3: Gonna like the shaming and the bullying. It's so like, sometimes I just on block block people because I'm like, I can get really nasty. I'm not a very sunny Canadian. Sometimes I'm French and Irish like but I.
Speaker 2: You know, I I hope they do. I mean, I don't think Melanie watches a show. I've emailed her and she's emailed me back at least twice. So I I just think the world of her talent. I think her and and Kim are the most talented among us, so we can all try to aspire.
Speaker 3: To the lot from her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's brilliant, I mean, simple, simple as that. So I do want to thank out be Harmony, Nanny, Granny Wow. Love this panel. Thank you, no, we thank you, thank you so very much, greatly appreciate it. Thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys much for support. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're very very generous, Michael Diamond. So now if you have a question here could have brought across to Tim Alberts home. I've heard that as well. Please thank you, thank you, ma'am, really truly thank you. Please, if you have something a question, let's put it in the chat. Otherwise we're gonna put it to bed for the night, because uh, I think Uh, britt has been on air for about five hours. Now.
Speaker 6: Brittany is a super star.
Speaker 2: She is she's a star now man. She don't got her own channel and she is going to have a ton of followers in short order. We are we're gonna do another one of these. So, like I said, uh, if you see my in the so let me let me let me close this for a second so you can see it. So at call all beings on Twitter. You can get me calling all beings one at Gmail, calling all beings the numeral one at Gmail, and we'll have you on the next listener roundtable.
Speaker 3: I just go say goodbye.
Speaker 6: I'm real.
Speaker 3: I salute you fair.
Speaker 2: Thank you for coming on. Love, we'll see you again, okay, you all right?
Speaker 4: Love.
Speaker 2: So you guys did a phenomenal job tonight. You should be awfully, awfully proud of yourselves. Let's get some If we get questions from the chat, we'll we'll take them. Uh. And then other than that. Oh and Mary Malaki's here. I love it when when Sean used to say your name.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Mary, you did not have to say that. It was such a it was a little rough.
Speaker 3: He did great.
Speaker 2: Everybody is gonna I've had shows that. Yes, I've had shows that I shook my head and went to sleep angry many times, not just one.
Speaker 5: I basically lost internet.
Speaker 2: I had that happened too with Shawn and Kim. Oh no, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I spilled my coffee and didn't even say anything like there was coffee all over this wall here too, because I was just so like all over the place over continuously losing the Internet. And and so I ended up whopping a coffee right into the wall and I was like, you know what, We're just gonna keep going and I'll clean it up.
Speaker 9: When I texted Britt right beforehand just to say good luck whatever, and she was like, hey, can you moderate And I was like sure, I'll do whatever you want. She text me like a couple of minutes before she's like, yeah, I can't figure it out.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have to figure.
Speaker 2: And it was a very kind chat, all right real and you know what, I could pick you uh brit like spilling coffee on it and this is a term we used a Dean spilling coffee on your junk and being like, oh, just keep going, but I'm glad that you got through it, and Maiden Voyd is gonna be good. Let's talk about Tony's question real quick about the drones. So what I have to say about this, Tony Dizzle is that if what I hear is true that they're hovering over air bases and one of the one of the reports I heard from Christopher from him talking to people a couple week and a half ago at RAF Mildenhall and RIF Lakenheath, if they're hovering for hours at a time. And when I said, what do you mean, like how long are they are they? You know, we will say like dwell time is when a drone is hovering over a target and something to be there like eight hours. There's nothing that we have that I know of that's human, that's terrestrial, that can hover for eight hours. And if it's a light source and if it's moving at right angles. Aircraft are wing forms that require there's usually banking involved, there's airspeed that's required, and those quad coppter drones don't have the ability and the battery endurance to stay for eight hours in a spot. Okay, So if you're seeing light sources that are moving at right angles, aircraft generally speaking don't move at ninety three angles. So sadly, as much as there are entities that would want you to believe that these are Chinese drones, I'm leaning in the direction that they are not Chinese drones. And we don't know for what reason that they are here and what they are doing, other than that any sort of a craft that is hovering over some sort of a target like an airbase, it's surveillance. It is some form of intelligence gathering. So isr intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance for what reason, I don't know, But if I had to bet money, I would bet that they are not in adversarial nations drones that are doing this over now Langley air Base. Someone was talking about in New Jersey the other day. This happened Arif Mildenhall, Arif Lake, and Heath in the Washington, DC area. So that's all I can say. I doubt that they're Chinese are Russian drones because we would shoot them out of the sky if they were, or we would be able to track them to their origin and then get out a whole bunch of handcuffs and zip ties and take a whole bunch of people to jail. And the fact that that's not happening should tell you something, because that's what you would do, is you would track these drones to their source, because they got a land somewhere. There's gonna be some little kid with the hoodie on right and his remote control or his phone. I mean, anyone who's gonna do this for eight hours and they're going to be arresting that guy. Well, because they haven't found that guy. Leads me to believe it's not that kind of a craft. It's the kind of a craft that we don't know what it is or where it's from. Okay, back to the chat, Back to your regularly scheduled programming. Final comments from our panelists are Nights of the round Table and wonderful Brave Knights. They are. Sarah, you've been very quiet, man.
Speaker 8: I'm just following your rules, sir, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but I love you, so I just want to love you.
Speaker 8: No, my, well, my my final comment is a question to you, which is, did you have a question that you had wanted to ask to close this out? Or did you ask it already and I missed it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean really, I just kind of wanted to know. Oh, someone said they're watching out for Higgy his new phones.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And we got to check on Julie because Julie's not here, so we after this, we're going to make sure Julie's okay.
Speaker 7: Overtime.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Serry, thank you, Sherry Dizzle, thank you, Clerk, Jim Clown. Hi, welcome, Welcome to the party. All these lovely ladies in here tonight. It's the place to be. I was curious how you think what you think uh? If there will be a paradigm shift uh in Bev's behavior if she is ruled against and forced to pull the jury on counts one and three starting with miss Jones.
Speaker 3: Hm, possibly she won't be very happy, but she'll have to allow.
Speaker 2: It, allow it.
Speaker 9: That was good.
Speaker 3: To have. Any questions?
Speaker 2: Are you objection?
Speaker 3: I always like, David, sure, and you have to stop saying sure seriously. I mean, I really don't know, but I kind of hope. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna answer this. I'm going to answer this one. Let me start this one and I'll come back to you. Uh, paralegal, but go ahead. What do you think, Sarah about that? Do you think her behavior will shift in some way?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Do you think she'll become angry, she'll become more aggressive towards the defense, or do you think she'll she'll be indifferent if she's overruled and forced to polo jury.
Speaker 8: Well, if she's forced to pull the jury, she'll probably just have an extra sigh or two to let out of the hot air balloon. But then I think it's going to depend on what comes out of that, and then what are the next steps afterwards. So she pulls them all, they say it was unanimous, not guilty on one in three, Well, you know, then what happens, And I think that would really dictate her mood. But I don't expect much difference in her behavior. I think that it's a little bit erratic sometimes for you know, reasons I don't know, But you know, I don't necessarily think it's stable, and I don't see that changing either way. I think it would be the what happens after the polling that we might see a significant shift, if we were going to see one at all.
Speaker 2: And Sarah, I've already I entertained this question the other day with somebody on the phone. I can't remember because I've been in touch with a whole bunch of people. But I don't think that. I think that if there is a Mcalbot there will be gotten to and they will be got. Do you need to go eat, Brit.
Speaker 5: I'm okay, I'm not that low.
Speaker 2: We're almost done. We're going to be done here in a couple just just a couple of shakes here, I'm not too bad. Okay, Love was tracking her blood sugar.
Speaker 5: There it's yelling at me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Oh no, yeah, I was trying to tell it hush.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Britt, that's my fault. I think I extended this. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: No has diabetes.
Speaker 4: In case anyone was wondering what all that beeping is, that's my that's my pump.
Speaker 2: Everybody here is afflicted with something. So you've come to the right place with an affliction, because yes, we all are afflicted, are battling something. We're all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we all do with this case.
Speaker 2: In this case has given us. It's given me. I'm for clemped, I'm forcot you know. But no, I don't think that they'll get a twelve oh, even if it was twelve oh originally, as was reported to our friend Aiden Turnleboy Carney. I think now people will come in and they will change what they said originally, and I think uh they that because Brian Albert stared of un down has names. Probably by now I think they will. All he has to do is sit outside your car. All he has to do is sit looking at your car from the from the leaning on the trunk of his car, and you come out of a store and Brian Albert staring at you. That's all that has to happen. Man, somebody's going to change their vote. So they're not going to get a twelve oh even if they're just because of they'll change their vote. That's my opinion, Vala. And I'm going to come back to you, Christina, if that was you, Valhalla Law. She is the official attorney of calling all beings, says bev is very pevity. If overruled, she will take it out in the defense. Valhalla Law. I have very little doubt of that. And thank you for being the official attorney of the show. Thank you, love, I owe you, I owe you a gift, Christina, Do you have some come in?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I just want to say that I agree if the SJC.
Speaker 9: Basically votes for them to pull the Jerry, it's not gonna be good. I mean, they're probably scared. So whether it was their decision or not to go not guilty on the count one and three doesn't mean that they're gonna say that now. So I think it would just be It would just be better, obviously for Karen Reid if the SJC just moved to dismiss those two accounts and you can only go for manslaughter in the second trial.
Speaker 6: I hope that happens. But if they pull the jury, I just hope that.
Speaker 9: The jurors stay true to what exactly happened in the deliberation room, and hopefully she will not be facing a murder count this next time around.
Speaker 2: I brought up the exact same thing as you the other day, Christina, and one of somebody corrected me and said, there's no way they're not going to dismiss the charges. They're going to just allow them to pull or not pull the jury, because that would they're already going to set precedent by allowing to pull the jury. So someone disabused me of that notion. I had the exact same question as you, So I hope again, so hope seize the day. If you'd want to read this one, Christina, real quick, let's try to blast through this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sure, Okay, So I have a question for the peeps that I don't know if it's possible, but is there a way that all the wonderful content creators on here in the FKR movement to work on a calendar to ensure each.
Speaker 2: Day yep, and here's pat two.
Speaker 9: Can go live on the schedule so us little people can watch each ad as it's happening instead of choosing one and watching the others on replay one or two a day different times. Am I making any sense?
Speaker 2: You're making totally sense, total sense, And I want to say to you, first of all, you are not a little people. You can actually be on this show on a round table.
Speaker 4: Let me just say Nicki, he's got a channel too. She is on TikTok.
Speaker 6: Stormy.
Speaker 5: Hang on, let me pull up her user name because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to fabulous TikToker. Yeah, I just want to say, Nikki you I didn't know your name, but now that I know you, you absolutely can be on this show. So you're not a little people. I am not a bigger people on We're all just the same. And I just happened to have a start at a show and can sit here and yak for an hour and a half. Secondly, this was brought up by a net reality check actually, and it was in a DM and there was probably a dozen content creators that were included in that DM, including myself, Mike Crawford, the Glare, I don't remember how many were on there, Tom Cpu, a whole slew of people. And they rejected that idea. And it would take something like a online Google sheet where everybody would basically get the updates and when someone's going live, and they basically rejected the idea. Is it a good idea? One hundred percent? It's a great idea. I would certainly participate in it if the others wanted to do it, but they don't. So you know, obviously, for me being as small, I'm the smallest content creator or one of the smallest in the space, if not these smalls. So I just tried not to broadcast when they are. But if I can't avoid it, I can't avoid it. And if I have something to say, and am I going to go on air and there's two hundred people watching instead of two thousand or like six thousand when I had sewn on or sixty eight hundred whatever, it was that's okay. You know, I'll get over it. So I'm happy just that y'all are here. Go ahead, Brad, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Oh amen to you, DJ And if you would like to follow Nikki or seize the day on TikTok, her user name is at Stormy st o r m y underscore skies.
Speaker 5: That's s k I e s the number eleven Stormy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sky's eleven okay. That is now in the chat, So there is Nicki. NICKI, thank you very much for coming on here and paying attention to what we're doing, and I will be following you on TikTok. So thank you very much. Now I must stay to be fair. Losing viewers to other channels is reasonable a fear. Yeah, So here's the thing, Kevin, I'm not losing viewers. Losing viewers is someone deciding they no longer want to consume my content. That's losing a viewer. Having someone tune into someone else's over mind, it's going to happen. I try to stay out of their way and stay off the air when they're on air. It's not always possible, but I try to. But if that happens, you know what happens.
Speaker 3: But there's always a replay.
Speaker 2: There's always a replay. They they read I'm sorry, Jamie. They rejected the idea, so that's that's the end of the conversation for them. And it kept contentious between air and a net and we didn't need that to happen.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Yeah, we're here for a good time, not a long time. I'm concerned as a mother. You need to go eat.
Speaker 2: Thank you, l Yeah, we gotta get thank you. You are thank you, Jamie. You're freaking awesome, Miss Jessica and Beezy Sarah shocking.
Speaker 12: La uh very good, shocking, No, no, stop, listen.
Speaker 8: It beats how he pronounced it the first time.
Speaker 3: So oh, I can just imagine how he pronounced it. Let's put it this way.
Speaker 8: He made me sound like a lady of the night.
Speaker 6: Unintentionally she was.
Speaker 3: She was totally.
Speaker 2: I've seen you in one month to settle the score.
Speaker 8: Sarah, listen, I'm always gonna troll you about that.
Speaker 2: It was so funny. Love it, I love it, I love it. I have very you know, britt can knows my background. I have pretty thick skin, so I had to required. It wasn't optional whether or not you're gonna have thick skin. You either get thick skin or you quit and you go do a different job than what I did. So thank you, guys, Thank you to our Indiana Warrior, our Canadian Warrior. Are britt. Go get some damn food.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 2: You got just to the check, do you.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry about my camera.
Speaker 3: I'll train on.
Speaker 10: I hope people alive this upcoming week because I promised that my face.
Speaker 2: So I'm sorry, that's okay, that's okay. If I looked like you, I would want to show my face all the time. Uh, as it is. I have to get by with showing this face. Love you guys. What's yes? I do have I got it. I have a brown and a blonde if I can, so, I let me.
Speaker 9: Say something really quick, DJ really quick.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am. Final thoughts from everybody? Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Okay. So with everything going on in Canton, with all the young people, I have this to say. Okay, and it's a quote from a very very famous dude. The duty of the youth is to challenge corruption, and that is the late great Kurt Cobain.
Speaker 2: Oh I love Kirk Cobain. That was awesome. Let me you know, I might as well do my Winston Churchill quote, but before we do that, I want to get final thoughts from everybody, and then Winston Churchill will close us out. So please go ahead, uh final thoughts Jamie and Miss Jessica and then Sarah Britten Christina.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for the opportunity. I usually uh oh, this was good. You know. I hope I have the courage someday like Britt happens to do my own show and just do but this was fun. Thank you. It's not often I don't think. I think, aren't you the first creator that actually had followers on like just instead of phone in As.
Speaker 2: Far as I know, as far as I appreciate.
Speaker 3: That, and I appreciate all of you and means I love you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, love you, and I appreciate you coming on. We'll get you there, you can. This ain't have to be the last time you come on. We'll get you on again. You were you were delightful. Miss Jessica.
Speaker 10: Well, I just would really want to say thank you for everybody who was in the chat tonight and making it a great a great community and.
Speaker 9: Things like that.
Speaker 10: And Sherry, you are like kicking a button taking names I'm so impressed with you. She was running by herself and she is like she's done so well, and I really appreshare her being my friend and everybody here Sarah.
Speaker 6: Day, You guys are.
Speaker 10: Incredible and and I make that, I mean it's seriously.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry to very long.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna start creating my own stuff and things like that, and my focus is mental health and stuff like that. So if if you're a veteran or you know of a veteran that's really struggling, please feel free to reach out to me on X or any any other platform. I'd be happy to talk. I'm no judging, I'm no judgmental, and I've seen a lot and yeah, I'd much rather talk to somebody than than it go a different ways. So thank you guys so much. It's a holiday season coming up. Just be careful and don't drink a drive and don't drive your cans.
Speaker 2: Everybody loves you all. Miss Sarah's Shock and Horror.
Speaker 8: Yeah again, thank you DJing for having me on. This was a lot of fun, really good content. Nice to chat and put faces and voices with with names with this powerhouse group.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: Also, just want to say Sherry's put it in the chat a couple of times, and other people have called it out on X and stuff. You know, today is Officer John O'Keefe's birthday, and so, you know, I just want to take my last couple of seconds on the platform to say we have not forgotten about you. We will never forget about you. We are here for you, We are fighting for you. We will get you justice, which is to free Karen Reid.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Oh I'm going to cry. That was beautiful, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, often during a show I've found him praying for somebody, and so that was for John. Thank you. Thank you so much. Sarah. I can't tell you how awesome you are, but I will tell you that over and over, so get used to it. Thank you very sweet, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 4: Well, I just wanted to say how wonderful it has been of an experience to find such an.
Speaker 5: Amazing community you ladies are.
Speaker 4: I mean, I haven't seen a single one of your face to face, but I feel like, you know, I'm great friends with all of you.
Speaker 5: You guys have been so wonderful to talk. It was so nice getting to know you guys. A little better.
Speaker 4: Yes, Happy birthday John O'Keefe and he's love and butt dials m.
Speaker 2: The miss uh Miss Christina Rasmus and your final words, ma'am.
Speaker 9: I just want to say thing. Thank you for having all of us on DJ. You are an awesome content creator. Britt. You did a very good job today. I am proud of you. I was in there trying to help you out. Good job on Nurse Kim though, kudos first time everybody in the chat. Thank you so much for coming by and talking with us. And ignore all the trolls and the haters that if you need help with them, can give me them. I'll with them.
Speaker 2: No, see me too, because I got a plan and it works every time.
Speaker 3: I love so DJ.
Speaker 6: Yeah, DJ is gonna say, don't say anything.
Speaker 9: And Christina's going to tell you just leave him a gift, a very witty.
Speaker 6: Gift, and then you just drop it.
Speaker 2: I just lost That works too. Yeah, you can leave one and then you never answer them again. And no matter how many times somebody's making a whole noise in the background, no matter how many times they they tweet at you, you just don't answer them. And then what ends up happening is they get tired of it and they just they just split. All right. I'm closing the show with Winston Churchill once again. This is one of my favorites. So this one is, Mike, sound okay, Brett Yeah. Wishing We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas, the oceans hold on one suckond. We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength. In the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight in the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender. House of Commons, June nineteen forty. Thank you, Love you guys.