Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 2: It is Thursday, thoughts here and I actually hit the right button. Oh my god, John, hear you there. Thanks for dropping by for SDHAM. Always as a bit of a public service. Go ahead and if it is, if it's available to you, go ahead and listen to Jason's morning Espresso and he tries to keep it to about ten minutes. But this time of year, you know, not so much because of everything going on. And there's a lot going on, and so catch up with the morning Espresso. That'll start your day. That'll get you here into SDHAM, or we'll take deeper dives and in from and spend a lot more time on a lot more things. But start your day with the morning espresso. Come over here to SDHAM and then you're off and running for the rest of your day. And thanks for accessing us, however you do so large device are small across the board. Here's the rundown for today. It's a Thursday, so we know what that means. It means that our number one is you and me. Our number one right now is you and me, and we get to figure out what in the wide world of sports is going on. And there is some there's some reports with transfers.
Speaker 1: There's news, if you want to call it that. So we'll go through all the reports.
Speaker 2: We will get the update with what's going on with the Emmanuel Latte lot and find out what's going on with our friends at Teeside Live and the Gazette because they had a fan pole, they had a fan poll and we know how dangerous those can be sometimes, so we'll let you know what happened with that. We'll let you know what Teeside Live in the Gazette or finding out about transfers, possible locations for a Latte loth and we'll update you on that as we go. There's a lot of transfer news. There's a lot of transfer reports that are out there. Folks going from point A to point B trying to figure out, okay, am I going here? Am I going here? Is my favorite player going here? And also all these kinds of things. So we'll go through all the news. We'll go through Champions League and let you know what happened there yesterday. It was a little dodgy at times for those of you that were following Team twenty five going in, but Team twenty five did make it. They did win at home and their matchup. You know it's going to be a challenging one, so we'll see what happens there. But we'll go over Champions League yesterday. We'll go over the news of the day, go over the reports that have gone on, find out what the latest is with Latte loth Ten o'clock starts our number two and that's the Power Hour. We catch up with our buddies Nino and Nico, And with Nino, I'm going to kind of hold the Arthur Cabral discussion to our number two because of Nino's time that he spends in the Portuguese Liga. I want to find out the kind of player Cabral is. I want to find out what Nino's thoughts are on the possibility that Cabral could.
Speaker 1: Come to the United States.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, it'll be kind of like an Arthur Cabral informational packet. And so we'll have that at ten o'clock with our buddy Nino Tortois from Gold TV ten thirty ten thirty five, last half hour of the show, we'll go through Major League Soccer, find out what's going on on the western side of things with our buddy Nico Moreno, and get you through the day there and then tomorrow is wide open madness. So anybody that and what I'll traditionally do is I will I'll send out a note basically short of nine thirty where if there's an individual who recently had a birthday that was showing off a particular jersey with a particular name on the back that was new, we'll ask him about that.
Speaker 1: We'll ask him how he got.
Speaker 2: It first and foremost, and then he didn't have any any complaints from the finaates folks or sorry, the fanatics folks, shows you where my brain is the fanatics folks about personalizing it early with a player because and I'll get into opening kickoff here in just a second, and it has to do now with that particular topic. Literally, I was trying to figure out what to do with opening kickoff. Now I know what I'm gonna do with opening kickoff. But we'll see if that individual who just recently had another trip around the sun will be the one that's joining us. While Greg Garza is touring the planet helping out Major League Soccer and getting players acquainted with one another and their ideas and their thought patterns and their days today. But if that particular individual pops up at nine thirty, we'll discuss things with him. We'll get into the discussion about Birmingham, everything else going on, and remember that we will be at Saturday.
Speaker 1: We will be at Monday night.
Speaker 2: On Saturday night in Birmingham after the match, Madison Cruise now runpoint for the postgame. Looks like we're gonna have some participation from the Legion. Looks like our buddy Kaylor Hodges is going to be there. We can talk to USL Championship and Legion and everything else going on there. So plenty should discuss on Saturday night. At Monday night after at Landy United takes on Birmingham Legion, that will be on website only, atlutd dot com, slash Live, Mike and Jason will have a call for you there. So that's the layout of the show and that's where we are right now. Obviously sending our love to everyone associated with the awful accident that happened last night in Washington, DC. So everyone in Wichita and they're holding their press conference right now, everyone in the DC area, the airlines, military, everyone that's attached to that. We obviously send our left and loving and most warmest vibes to all of them, as we always do. All right, Opening Kickoff brought to us by our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. I do not have a QR code yet. It's gonna take some, gonna take some how do we phrase magic to get it all figured out? But it will be intriguing nevertheless. And we also have from our friends at Sportico that we'll get into. In addition to all the news, the valuations are out from Sportico on Major League Soccer franchise values, and I know it'll shock you to find out that they've increased, but like I said, we'll get into that too as we go. All right, Opening Kickoff bright to us by our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. There is no QR code because I've yet to figure out how to get it here and have it not break everything that I'm trying to piece together. So oh, go to Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. And then when you check out, when you've bought the whole store, you can buy the whole store at fifteen percent less by using the code soccer down here fifteen fifteen percent off your purchase. They in turn take ten percent reinvest it in youth games, youth initiatives that they have had to earmark are friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. Abby, I've got to figure out how to load it, Abby, you know, and Abby with the gazillion dollar question, you know, as she always is, I'm mirrored.
Speaker 1: Oh crap, I am mirrored.
Speaker 2: Darn it? Hang on, uh, I'm mirrored? How did I get mirrored all of a sudden? Okay, hang on, all right, there we go back to normal. There's like settings and things I know. Thank you tom uh Anyway, all right, so what happened to the QR code. I'm still trying to learn the software and as you know so far that we have done things that it is me hitting a button and then breaking something in this new format because we're using a new distributor, it's a little different, and trying to get things done. I have to figure out no, thank you for a card, Yes, happy mirror Thursday, thank you. I've still got to figure out a lot of this stuff that I don't break and completely intake all of the Yeah, well it's no, it's not a technical issue, Abby, It's a John issue. So I don't know if you want to call it a technical issue, just call it a John issue. Otherwise the day that it isn't why So I've got to figure out how to load it and make sure that I don't break everything in the settings and send everything down rabbit holes and then have to reconstruct everything for like the ninety eighth day in a row. So that is what we're That's what I'm dealing with, is trying to figure out how not to break things.
Speaker 1: So that's where we are with yes, absolutely true.
Speaker 2: Yes, because of technology, it is a John issue, absolutely true. All right, So ovining kickoff and you know, and like I said, there are some days when I'll have an idea about what's going on. It'll be something overseas and it might be stupidity down here or something like that. But literally, as we were discussing what was going on, whatever I was going to do for the opening kickoff, I threw it away. Now, I don't know how many of you buy the personalized jerseys, and it doesn't matter what sport, and you know you want to get an athlete's name on the back of your jersey. And things like that, and you know, it's a normal thing. One of the things that irks me more than anything else that as a fan of a particular club, you can't always get the player that you want in a personalized jersey, and it I don't know what the reason is. I don't know what silliness is attached to it. But there are a lot of times where if there is a particular athlete that you want to memorialize for whatever reason, and the more you know and the more obscure would be something you know, something in that vein, you can't do it.
Speaker 1: And it's annoying. Like I said, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how many of you want to get a personalized like a personalized baseball jersey of like your really obscure favorite baseball player. I mean, like if it was the Braves and if it was like Biff Polke Rober or something like that. What I'm going to do is I am going to just for the sake of argument, I'm going to go and apparently today it's free shipping at the Baseball the Baseball plays so the Baseball Shop, So I'm gonna go shop by team and and four cards says if I'm getting it personalized. I'm only putting my name on it, which is completely understandable if I hie, yeah, players leave, I'm not leaving, and I completely and totally get that. But I mean, if there was like a player who was, you know, your favorite player, regardless of era, and you wanted to get a personalized jersey of that particular player currently just as just as an idea. You know, they have trending players and things like that. If I wanted to get say, all right, so what I'm doing is I'm trying to get a personalized jersey and I want to try and this is not helping, but anyway in years past, okay, so your name and a jersey. Okay, So here we go for two hundred dollars. For two hundred dollars, you can currently get your favorite Atlanta Braves player at the shop that is attached to Major League Baseball. So if I wanted to just as a you know, bit of homage to the past, if I wanted to get a jersey.
Speaker 1: That had.
Speaker 2: A particular name attached to it, like if I wanted to get the Andy Messer Smith and this is a real reach here, if I wanted to get the Andy Messer Smith old gag involving Atlanta where when he was signed, Ted Turner wanted to do the personalized jerseys and you had the nicknames on the back and everything and all that. If I wanted to get the channel and that would be the name on the back with Andy messer Smith. And like I said, this is something that's going back about forty years, forty five years when he.
Speaker 1: First bought the club.
Speaker 2: Andy Messersmith, as an idea, went and he signed a big contract from the Los Angeles Dodgers to come and pitch for the Atlanta Braves, and it didn't really work out all that well, considering the Braves were awful. But Mester Smith saw that, hey, you know I could get a decent I can get a decent paycheck and do that. But what Ted Turner wanted to do to be different was he wanted to, you know, if a player wanted to have a nickname on the back, like Darryl Cheney was nort. I don't know where that came from, but Andy Messersmith went along with the gag, and because the games were on Channel seventeen and he was number seventeen, instead of having Messer Smith or something like that on the back for a name, he said, Channel you can get right now, you can get a Channel seventeen personalized jersey at the MLB shop.
Speaker 1: You can get that. But if you go.
Speaker 2: And you want to get a particular team, like if you had a particular team in mind, and right now, athletics are just athletics. They're not even Oakland or Sacramento. So if I wanted to and I have wanted to do this for a very long time, I have wanted to get a California and I'm gonna say California, I'm gonna say California Angels jersey and spend one hundred and fifty bucks and sit there and put a name like Nick Aidenhart, And if I wanted to get a Nick Aidenhart jersey. And this is something that has really really bugged me. And now I'm seeing that with the beginning of a season, I'm going to see if things have changed to where Major League Baseball has finally relented and is going to allow fans to get, say, a Nick Aidenhart jersey. And it says at the bottom that we are unable to customize this item with the text you have entered. Please try a different entry.
Speaker 1: So a player.
Speaker 2: So basically you can't get every player, and if you wanted to do something newsy ish, you know, attached to a a story, attached to a club, Like if I want to get a Nick Aidenhart jersey, I can't do it, and I would love to be able to find out the answer why. You know, Like I said, it's just it's a it is a pet peeve of mine that you can't get every player that you want. It's like, if you want to personalize a jersey, you can personalize the jersey however you want, but apparently you can't. Like I said, it's just something that has bugged me in this entire process. Every single year, I go back and check and see if Major League Baseball, as an example, is changed their rules of engagement, and if someone from Major League Baseball or the shop would like to let me know why I can't get a Nick Aidenhart jersey, but I can get you know, you know, a Garrett Anderson or a an and Drolton, you know An then Drolton Simmons or something like that.
Speaker 1: That'd be great.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, like I said, it's just it's something that bugs me that you can't. You cannot pay tribute to someone, but at the same time you can get everybody else like yeah, they'll get you. Hey, go get a Mike Trout. I don't want a Mike Trout. I want this player. No, you can't have that player. Well, then why am I showing support for your team if I can't get the support, if I can't show support for the player that I want Anyway, like I said, that was just something that was a pet peeve and it's out there, and I knowing me, I'm going to continue to go down these rabbit holes and sit there and say, Okay, well here's a player I'd like to memorialize by wearing a jersey, and they won't let you do it. So if anybody from a sport that has a store can let me know why I can't memorialize the player appropriately, I'd love to know.
Speaker 1: I'd love to know.
Speaker 2: And apparently everyone in the chat is talking about the lag time when it comes to jerseys and purchases and things like that.
Speaker 1: So let me check.
Speaker 2: Something real quick now that we're talking about it was Michael Was Michael Parkhurst ahead of the curve? Or was it because that jersey? Because of that jersey. See now, okay, store, all right, let's go to store and uh so free shipping okay, great? Fine, cool, all right, shop your team. Go to Atlanta United. There's some cool new stuff too. I'm in trouble. Uh okay, so featured departments jerseys even though they're you know, sweaters and kids. Okay, So the Adidas is out. I think that's the old It looks like the old Adidas, but it's got the red sleeves. Then me be that's it. It's why it's on discount. The twenty three seventeens jersey.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So if I just for the sake of argument, I go and get the men's Atlanta United FC Adidas Black twenty twenty three, these seventeens git replica custom jersey, and it's got the recent guys. So if I go and type in al Marone ten currently right now, I could get it's thinking. Yeah, I could get the twenty three. I could get them twenty twenty three seventeens kit replica. I could get a MiG right now from the twenty twenty three from MLS store.
Speaker 1: So oh goodness.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, so there are some things you can do and some things you can't and the one and the things I guess that you want to do that you really think would benefit remembering folks, a lot of folks may not necessarily let you do it, but you can get a replica twenty twenty three Miguel Almorron jers, even though he wasn't here in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: So, uh, that's your early stuff, all right.
Speaker 2: So that's opening Kickoff brought to you Aspire friends at Kickoff Coffee. Imagine a QR code and you can hit the Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. You hit that QR code, or you hit a QR code in the past. You go to the website now until I figure out how to post a QR code, and then you can buy out the entire store, but use the code soccer down here fifteen. You get a fifteen percent discount, so you still walk out with fifteen percent of your money after.
Speaker 1: You've bought out the whole store.
Speaker 2: Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. Okay, all right, so uh all right Nino is sent in his topics. She says, yeah, and we are going to uh discuss what apparently has just happened involving at Landy Knighted speaking of it Lanty United. Uh so yeah, we will, we will break that down. So let's see, let's see what they've posted. Well, let's see, let's see all right. Uh okay, ah, oh okay, all right, So all of the the passport sections including Newcastle and Atlanta. So I'm guessing it's gonna be somewhat officially official. So it's a passport stamp video that always says you always find your way back home. So yes, I think it's safe to say with a Newcastle stamp that Alexander Esac is making his way to Atlanta, United Kidding, we know it's happening, Okay, so right now it's happening.
Speaker 1: So set yea.
Speaker 2: Seventeen's in the corner and all that kind of stuff. All right, So there you go.
Speaker 1: It is. It's happening to what extent we don't know.
Speaker 2: So if it is nine twenty six, I would anticipate that the beginning of our number two, all hell's are gonna break loose unless they make it at eleven o'clock. And then once we're done with, once we're done with our buddy Nico Modano and then we can discuss Okay. So I specifically asked Nino about Arthur Cabral and he said, and I quote Cabral to Atlanta question mark, I would love to lead the Riots to stop that signing.
Speaker 1: Okay. So that's what you're staring at with Arthur Cabral and Atlanta United.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have fun with Neo coming up in about a half hour to discuss that and everything else that's on his mind.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So it's happening, the it being the the uh. You always can come home again and you always find your way back home. So Migy apparently is officially happening, and it's not just.
Speaker 1: Gossip rumeran innu window anymore.
Speaker 2: All right, So, speaking of other transfers, while we're there now, our buddies at Gazettelive, dot co, dot UK and t Side Live. So here's the latest on the other folks. Headline from our friends at Teasidelve Unanimous, Emmanuel Latte Lot Middlesbrough future verdict as transferred deadline nears, some of our friend Craig Johns. We may try to catch up with Craig and find out what's going on with Craig and with Middlesbrough. If at Land United, if we're like right up against it, then we'll find out what's going on. Maybe on Monday we'll get like a post mortem. So Middlesbrough's completed the fourth signing of the window with the lone capture of Mark Travers from Bourne.
Speaker 1: We talked about that. Uh, just that. Oh what was it with Cabral.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about Cabral in the ten o'clock with our abudding Nino torres I wanted to get kind of like a bio blast, but Nino is going to try to put the kaibosh on it as quickly as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: So that's what that is.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now, big question still rumbling.
Speaker 2: Is on the future of Latte Love than whether he stays at Burrow or leaves a Midt an offer from MLS side Atlanta United.
Speaker 1: Teesside Live has been told he's not highly.
Speaker 2: Likely to remain at Borough beyond this window, with the move State side looking increasingly unlikely, while his injury status remains unknown. We find that out tomorrow. By the way, after he went off early in the defeat the Preston North End. The summer transfer window is evidence enough that a last minute mega bid from a Premier League club could not be completely ruled out, So anything involving Latte Loth is gonna be probably if you it once again, So Ricky saw something in Italy, We're gonna check how many, how many dudes and how many followers did that particular report have attached to it. So Burrow have lined up potential replacements, one of which has emerged in the form of Slovakian striker David Strelich. However, it would be a huge boost to Borrow's playoff chances if they can keep hold of the Ivorian. That's certainly the view of the Borough fan panel in this late in the window. So Tes sidelve went to the fans what would you do? And they're like, nah, keeping Latte loth would be for the best. So you have the fan panel from Tees Side Live sitting there going now, I think we should hang on to him. I think we should hang on to him. So that is at lea what the fan panel is saying that Te's sidelve, but Te's Side Live and the reporting from Craig John's is along the lines of it looks like barring a Premier League club knocking on their door that he's gonna hang he's gonna stay, you know. And I think that there are a lot of you out there that are basically it's like, let's just get this ish figured out.
Speaker 1: You comming. Do you want to be here? Yes or no? First question?
Speaker 2: Do you want to be here? Yes or no? Second question? If you want to be here, then let's get this ish done. And I threw away my ish piece of paper late after the show yesterday. So Te's side live. The fans now want to hang on to Latte lot, but it appears that if anything is going to happen, it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be domestic. He's got to go to a premier league club.
Speaker 2: He's got to go to He's got to go to a premier league club because what is this? What is this Major League soccer? Bringing Mark Travers offers on the table. At eighteen plus two, Craig John's has been told he's not highly likely to remain at Burrough, with the movie's state side looking increasingly unlikely. So does this take us into the cabral category if you're following along? So okay, uh raphaela Amato, all right, so let me go here, Thank you, Ricky. So it appears, according to the local papers that cover Middlesbrough every day that they ain't a fan of the future of Emmanuel at loth being overseas. They don't want him to go to the colonies. Well, so Amato, Rafaela Amato, and I saw this too, and I instantly flinched at the price tag because Amato has less than five hundred followers, and the number that he posted was twenty seven point eight, which is far in a way anything that away from any number that we have seen. I mean, like bruh, that's like breaking the bank kind of stuff. It's like it's you know, it literally might be an issue. Get off the pot number, you know. So if I go twenty seven point eight.
Speaker 1: And I go.
Speaker 2: Lira's let's just say we go, we go Lira. But it's now Europe. So if it's a part of the euros, twenty seven point eight million euro is twenty nine million US. That is fifty percent more than anything we've seen if and like I said, I'm just putting this out here in the ether as something that has been said without any backing truth or otherwise. But Rafaela Amato, who claims to be attached to Colchio Marcato in Italy saying twenty seven point eight. That's twenty nine million US And like I said, the numbers that we have seen have been eighteen plus two for Atlantia United. Basically to sit there and be like James Bond and Casino Royale and just sit there and go all in.
Speaker 1: You know, here's twenty nine Are you serious or are you not? So there you go.
Speaker 2: So the the rafaela Amato from yesterday afternoon at three o'clock, and Raphael has five hundred followers on the two hundred and eighty character app are saying twenty seven point eight but twenty seven eight point eight million?
Speaker 1: What and where?
Speaker 2: So it's like agreement also between the striker in Atlanta, middles Burn, Atlanta and Atlanta at the twenty seven point eight Okay, great, fine, cool. So that is what raffaella Amato and his four hundred and eighty three followers have put out there. Like I said, that was yesterday afternoon. So let's check Arthur Cabral really quick and see if there is any additional news involving Arthur Cabral. And like I said, this is just checking and I'm hitting the word latest on the two hundred and eighty character app and someone apparently is trying to help out with food and okay, so oh Central Arthur Cabral. So apparently dude has uh, he's got his own man. The guy didn't want to. It's a parody account, okay. So I'm glad that that's listed as a parody account because we can't have any of those this time of year. We can't have people sitting there going nope. Let's see. So how long has this story been out? It's the GMS report, So nothing apparently since two days ago in the Arthur Cabral sweepstakes of the eighteen million dollar bid for Cabral. Nothing else in line from that, So Cabral and been feke Uh you know, Nicholas Bestad joining Freiburg from Benfica back to the Bundesliga eight million euro fixed million and a half and add ons ten plus future sell on. But nothing in addition to any other news passed the eighteen million that we got from GMS two days ago that I can see, and we don't know. Okay, so there are other folks that are putting stuff out there, but it's all linked back to the original story, and you don't know how long ago the store for stuff was posted. So that is where, like I said, that's where we are. The local reports from manual Latte Law nothing since two days ago on Cabral. We'll talk about Cabral with Nino coming up at the top of the hour, so that's where we are with all of that. And Atlanta United has gone all in and they posted and they punched the stamp of the passport. They've punched the stamp of the passport. It's happening people, So that's uh. So that's where we at, at least involving one particular player, so it's officially almost official. Meels like Phil Collins will be back behind a drum kit before Cabral comes here. So you know what the Latte lot idea is right now. According to our buddy Craig John's at t Sidelve, we don't know and don't have an update from two days ago involving everything and with Arthur Cabral, but we'll find out more about Cabral just as a bit of an opening of the bioblast coming up. So there's a so ricky like the passport stamps. Today's date on it, so there should be no crazy waiting. I love how I love and I love how all of you are more than happy to zu bruder the daylights out of the thing and sit there and look up for clues. I just look at it and I'm going, oh, okay, fourteen seconds and there's a passport stampion. You guys are sitting there and you're going, you're looking into the minutia of it all and trying to get clues all of the Taylor Swift to Easter eggs that she puts out there.
Speaker 1: That's what the social media team for Atlanta United does.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into gods that rumored in you into whatever happened yesterday. And in the Champions League it was chaos, but that's nothing new. Team twenty five actually qualified and it took them pretty much into the second half for it to go down. And obviously Europa League gets decided today. We'll get into the news that's attached to all of that. But now you have your permutations laid out for the next round in Champions League. So playoff round draw is tomorrow eleven twelve, eighteen nineteen. It's when you get your playoff first and second legs. Liverpool's the number one and so it could be PSG, been Fika, Monica or breast So Confirmed in the round of sixteen Liverpool, Barsa, Arsenal, Inter Milan, Athletico Madrid, by A, lever Cus and Leland, aston Villa. Confirmed in the knockout phase Atalanta, Dortmund, Bayern, Real, Madrid, ac Milan, PSVPSG, ben Fikamnico, breast fine Ard. You've a Celtic Man City, Sporting and Club Bruges out, Dino, Zagreb, Stuttgart, Shaktar, Bologna, Red Star, stm Gras, Sparta, Prague, Arbi, Leipzig, Girona, Salzburger, Slovan, Broughtislava.
Speaker 1: And young Boys.
Speaker 2: So that's who's in and that's who's out. Now you get to the point to where you're trying to figure out, okay, math and what's going on.
Speaker 1: So your Champions League results.
Speaker 2: Atalanta put a number on, Sturm Graz, Monico hung on against aston Villa, I tlet to go. Madrid getting a goal from the son of a Diego Simione beats Bier, Levercusan two to one, Barcelona, Benfica. It's like, what the hell, We'll just go ahead and we'll have a five that was back in January twenty first silly me u, hang on, let me get to the actual updated ones and we can have this discussion. Uh okay, so Villa and Celtic was crazy. Yesterday it was four two. Uh Barcelona Atalanta tied it to Byron, beats Slovan brought us Lava three to one, Lever Cusan beat Sparta Prague two nil, and so this ends up being a lot of the different folks that were uh, you know, you figure what it was going to be. Dortmund knocked off Shaktar three to one. Real Madrid put three on breast Red Star beat young boys Dinamo Zagreb, I think probably with one of the surprises of the day beating ac Milan yesterday two to one, Girona losing to Arsenal two to one, Enter Milan shuts out Monico Monico. Uh got into early trouble Benfica winning two nil over Uve, Leil putting six on fi and Ord. I mean that one just got out of control. Fine Ard gets an oh by the way toward the end, but Leil just putting the hammer down on Finnord with six to one. Manchester City down one nil late first half against Bruges, they come back club bruised. They come back to win that one three to one. Liverpool sat nine people PSB Eindhoven got the win three to two. Cody Gakpo got the penalty, Harvey Elliott gets a goal goal by Ricardo Peppy at forty five plus six, So basically all the goals were scored in the first half and finished at the top of the table. Cody gak Poh, Harvey Elliott and like I said, they set they kept nine vets at home. They're just kind of like, you know, we'll take it easy. So nine changes, nights off for Salah, Allison van Dyke and Trent, Alexander Arnold and more regulars, and so Liverpool ends up with twenty one points. Barsa Arsenal and entered all at nineteen. But goal difference was the difference with the two, the three and the four, So yeah, it was an entirely it was an entirely different lineup. So Salah, Alexander Arnold, Virgil van Dyke, Becker, Conate Gravenberg at Lexis Soba, Slide, Diaz, Gomez, Jones, Jota all left out, Jayden Dans and James McConnell got starts an included Cody Gakpo training only became the first Liverpool's youngest ever player to appear to major European competition at seventeen years two thirteen. Arnest Slutt was happy with the performance, but literally first draw Friday, January thirty first, early in the morning for us, So we'll have answers going in in the first half hour. It'll determine which of the two options each team will get in the knockout playoff. So, as an example, team thirteen finds out whether they're playing against the team finishing nineteenth or twentieth. See, now, you're just making it difficult. Just line it up nine plays twenty four, ten place, twenty three and so on. Then those winners go in. You get the round of sixteen with one to eight, you reseed down the They're gonna make this so difficult, gonna make this difficult. Seeded teams left the second leg at home playoff matches eleven twelve, eighteen nineteen. Team seeded first through eighth will have to wait until February twenty first to find out their opponents. Yeah, because they're one through eight, they get time off at least in Champions League draw then determines who they face in the round to sixteen and map out their path.
Speaker 1: So they're gonna make it difficult. They really are.
Speaker 2: Athletico Madrid beats are at Red Bull Salzburg four to one, Sporting Bologna tied at one, Strom Graz one and PSG Stuard Card four one and it wasn't even that close.
Speaker 1: So everything.
Speaker 2: So Friday morning, we get our we get our look see as to what Champions League are gonna look like in the next round, at least in the first section of the next round.
Speaker 1: But then you're gonna make.
Speaker 2: It difficult to figure out your path, and it's like instead of it just being a straight path of nine playing twenty four, ten, playing twenty three, et cetera, et cetera, all the way through, and then those eight survivors being paired with one through eight and the lowest remaining seed getting attached to, Oh, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, Liverpool.
Speaker 2: We're gonna, we're gonna figure out, We're gonna figure out your path and then we're gonna God, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Ricky's got it squared away.
Speaker 2: Where it's Celtic as an example, Celtic or Manchester City versus Real, Madrid or Bayern. I mean it's like it's an either or and I get it, but it's just like it. Make it just just simple, Just.
Speaker 1: Make it simple.
Speaker 2: Moreata from Milan de Galatasara apparently is on the books. Thank you, Tom under way to get the deal done. All party is ready to get it sealed the next couple of hours. Remember Turkey's window is a little later. But you don't want to take that chance. I know, yeah, well will, I'm with you at points. It's just like random draw. You know, we'll go ahead and just draw it. You know, why the hell not, why the hell not? Just it's just you know, random draw, the whole blanket thing. Just please, you know, I just give me chaos so that way we can play with it. Just just give me the chaos and you know we can deal with it and go And no, that's not what I wanted to do. No, no, no, I want to go here. I've got to send I've got to send Nino. The the actual linking of a device and all that kind of stuff. You know, you sit there and it's like okay, and it's not like I didn't log into WhatsApp. Yesterday, you know, just saying it's not like I didn't log in yesterday to WhatsApp. But now they're like, yeah, you gotta relink your device and everything, like, come on, people, please come on. Not like anything's ever different, not like anything is ever different in all of this.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just saying, all right, okay, so tom has more stuff that is not Atlanta United but from Tommy scoops and we'll see what's going on there. Yeah, and Gendaran, Yeah, that that is being uh, that is being linked.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Gendern was in a bit of a match race trying to figure out a new home. And so now Gendern with his net fee and add ons is now up to thirty point seven million miles THETOF congratulations, how you doing eighteen million up front, four million in add ons and they got fifteen percent of the profit. So that means eight point seven to Chicago. So Genderan to al Nasser, Chicago Fire now gets an extra eight point seven million. Good work by you, and I mean just I mean think about it. Just was it two years ago, two three years ago, Gendren was playing for Chicago Fire two against Atlanta United two.
Speaker 1: And now he's got that one.
Speaker 2: And uh so it looks like genderon thirty point seven fully to Chicago Fire. Now as it looks like he's headed to All Nasser. Uh oh, Sportico. Yeah, let me get into that. Sportico had mentioned that they now have the the new valuations for Major League Soccer, and I think it is David. I think it is a draw to sit there and keep teams from playing one another. So you're twenty twenty five valuations for Major League Soccer from Kurt Baidenhousen over at Sportico, and I thought it's only available to subscribers. So of course, so of course you're trying to log in and be a you know, Sportico and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, look, just log me in. That's all I want. It's only available to subscribers.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, great, all right, So anyway, MLS team values twenty twenty five, LAFC leads five teams top of billion dollars in their valuations. So three quarters of the games talking about the World Cup. And so Sportico has come out with a thing that unless you're a subscriber, that you can't that you can't access. So hang on, just let me see if I can end run it and come up with the uh. Sportiacheet no Sportico yes, uh okay. Average MLS franchise is worth seven hundred and twenty one million dollars, up six percent from last year. Twenty nine teams collectively are worth twenty point eight billion, including real estate and team related businesses. Top five You'll never guess who Number four is. LAFC right now is at number one Sportico valuation at one point two eight million dollars. Sportico's most valuable MLS franchises, Messy and Friends are number two at one point one nine billion billion, with a b LAG at one point one one billion dollars and the let's see the four and the five that are worth over a billion dollars. Atlanta United number four one point oh eight billion dollar valuation, New York City FC at one billion on the nose. Average is up thirty one percent since twenty twenty one. Average revenue multiple is down from twelve point two to nine point four. So if you click on the UH, if you click on the thing on the two hundred and eighty character app, you actually do get the listing you don't get the rundown, but you do get the listing. So all right, so here is here's your rundown. LAFC, by the way, is up eleven percent year to year. MESSI and Friends, no surprise, up seventeen percent year to year, Lag up eleven percent. Atlanta United is only up three percent year to year. They were ranked number two last year according to Sportico, but they are still worth one point oh eight billion dollars according to Sportico n YCFC one billion. And remember Dylan Butler or States is coming, so you'll have that to add to it.
Speaker 1: Rest of the.
Speaker 2: Top ten Austin at number six, up eight percent, eight hundred and sixty five million, Seattle at number seven, Crew up to number eight at seven thirty, Cincinnati up to number nine at seven twenty five, both up twelve percent. Toronto dead even year to year, still at seven hundred and twenty five million. So Toronto at number ten, let's go to the bottom, shall we. And Joey Saputo, for all that he does not do, four hundred and fifty million dollar net worth up two percent, and that's twenty nine. That doesn't like I said, And next year when you add in San Diego. He's probably gonna be number thirty, but right now he's got the twenty ninth ranked valued club valuation in Major League Soccer four hundred and fifty million bucks. Good on you, Vancouver at four seventy. Remember they are for sale and they are even year to year. Colorado up to four seventy five, up three percent, are ssel Is up three percent to five twenty five, and the revs are up up six percent to five thirty. So here's what Sportico did. They calculated each team's revenue relying on publicly available information and financial records, and interviews with those knowledgeable team finances, including eight sports bankers and attorneys who actively work on MLS transactions. Below are definitions of metrics. Twenty twenty five valuation The team value derived from metrics by which soccer team transactions typically occur, aggregating local and national revenues, factoring a team specific multiplier. It includes the value of each franchise's three point three percent interest in Soccer United marketing team related businesses and holdings. They do include other assets and other value like the Unions. One hundred acres also factor in stakes in the MLS. Next pro teams the NWSL teams in Houston, Orlando, Seattle and Utah. So the element of team related businesses and holdings value of a franchise or franchise owner equity in team related businesses both on the team's balance sheet and held in distinct corporate entities. So that's how they came up with the numbers. Average team worth is seven to twenty one, seven hundred and twenty one million dollars at Land United right now still top five number four one point oh eight billion dollars with a B one point oh eight billion dollars with a B.
Speaker 1: Not bad.
Speaker 2: For Britzio Romano. We mentioned Jean Dern, So here we go. Aston Villa seventy seven million euro fixed plea, fixed feet and add ons. Long term deal accepted, medical booked, traveling to Saudi screenyard, joining Fenerbace on loan mentioned the Galatasarai hokkm Zayak leaves Galatasaray and joins Alda Hale and Qatar Chavi Simones leaving PSG on a permanent eighty one million euro package. Add Ons included. Paedri signs a new deal with Barcelona, staying till Juna twenty thirty, Monco closing in on a deal with Jordan Henderson from i AX as the new midfielder permanent move almost agreed on contract Juna twenty six So there's there's still plenty of plenty of stuff to play with out there when it comes to transfers, and just you know, on on the on the weekend, just keep your head on a swivel because with your fantasy teams, fix your fantasy teams. Fix your fantasy teams, Fix your fantasy teams. Who's playing, who's not? Keep any on Emmanuel Latte love and see if he's playing tongue firmly Planet in cheek. Tom also reminds us about west Ham submitting a bid for Ricardo Peppy at PSV for twenty five million euro PSV. Were like, nah, so that's out there this morning too, And uh so you know at Lanta United's worth one point eight billion dollars. Number four, six teams are up ten percent in value, twelve teams are up zero to three percent in value. So eighteen teams on the whole had a positive year to year in their valuation from Sportico. So not bad money if you can get into the fraternity, so nicely done, nicely done there by you if you're in and getting in at the right time. San Diego, San Diego getting in, and I wonder what their valuation is going to be. Out of the blocks, Spurs are looking at Mati's tel, whereas Manchester units exploring a straight loan. Spurs are prepared to buy permanently. Same for Chelsea Porto's Galino. Looking like Alacligh is interested, I'll etifak have brought back side, I'll shave. Remember yesterday we said that Stephen Gerrard after eighteen months was looking to leave. We do not know the reasons why. We do know that it was just personal matters is how it was termed. And so they have brought back side Al shav Re to be the interim manager. Sheffield Wednesday finalizing a deal to sign Stuart Armstrong from Vancouver. That would be losing a great pickup that they had in just a very short period of time. So Vancouver to me will be one of the big storylines to keep an eye on. We'll talk to Nico Moreno coming back last half hour of the show and find out what he thinks about Vancouver. We know about the ownership situation and the intrigue that's there, and keep an eye on on all of the activity there out west west Ham optimistic on Evan Ferguson, who's become a top target. In the last two days of the window, lever Cusan were set to push but the Boniface moved to al Nasa. Won't happen now that al Nasa has decided to go in a different direction. So now Ferguson is going to be looking at other places. We mentioned Jordan Henderson's move and another couple in women's soccer, Kirol Walsh goes from Chelsea from Barca to Chelsea, Chelsea, Barcelona eight hundred thousand pounds plus add ons given permission to undergo a medical. Chelsea now picking up both Carol Walsh and Naomi Girma for two hundred for two million dollars in this window, so four hundred thousand. And then also remember jenn and Eiswanger looks like she is heading to Arsenal for the tune of one hundred thousand dollars, So two big transfers inside of the NWSL heading over sea to play in the WSL. And next time we have Bart Keelron will discuss. We discussed Gearma, but I want to discuss from a larger perspective women's soccer. And Bart did get into this last time, just about the idea of the best soccer on the planet being with the NWSL. Big signing in USL s by the way, and the big signing there with Dallas Trinity keeping a player home first and foremost, and not having that player sign with the NWSL. Lexi Missimo from the University of Texas stays and is now going to be a part of things with Dallas Trinity. She is not going to be a part of things in the NWSL. So big signing to a keep Lexi home. B that it's USL Super League in Dallas Trinity and not anyone in the NWSL, So a big signing there all right before before our buddy Neino Torres joins this, I want to say hi to everybody. Morning, Tom Morning, Alex, morning, Abby, morning four Card. Let's see who else am I missing here? Let me slide down. I know Amelio is here this morning. Will is here this morning. Absence is here this morning. So there's Will discussing. Maggie Morning, Dawn Star. We mentioned Amelio being here, David's here. I'm trying to see a cryptic tweet. Yeah, absolutely cryptic. Yes, Morning pars Pars, I saw your not in the discord. I know I have to respond to you. Yes, it is happening, and it is in all capital letters. I don't know, Alex. Alex is asking if Migaelito is going to be in Birmingham. Do not know, might be just to sit there and kind of wave, But I don't know, Morning, Michael. And I'm sure that Michael is not alone in the posting of his reaction in the Twitch pitch to the the it's happening involving yel Almo because as we all know, five stripes don't stop.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: So Tom is in allegedly, yes, allegedly with Calvi ChIL Mercato. Michael Head is of of the thought pattern of pulling the offer for Emmanuel latte La. I'm like, you know, who wants to get here, who wants to play? Who wants to play? Who wants to be here? That's basically it, Tom and the twenty seven point eight I'm right here with you, Yeah, currency at twenty seven point eight, It's like, what is it? And twenty seven point eight is one third higher than anything else.
Speaker 1: We have seen.
Speaker 2: Anything we have seen has not gone any higher than eighteen plus two. And yes, Champions League was nuts. Golosso Show was great, And that's why you have those programs like Golasso Show.
Speaker 1: That's why you have them.
Speaker 2: That's the fun part of this whole thing is that you have you have all of those games going at once, and I give them a lot of credit, a whole lot of credit, because you end up with Scott Hansen being interviewed on the Champions League Show and I'm and I'm and I'm finding I'm trying to find it. I wanted to. I want it to be officially official.
Speaker 1: I wanted I want to. I want to.
Speaker 2: Read the release. I know the anticipation is here. Red Bulls have signed Ryan Edwards to a contract. I know that's why everybody is getting all excited, getting all excited.
Speaker 1: I know why. I know why. I know why. I know why.
Speaker 2: So let me see, let me see if it's let me see if it's been posted, because I'm I'm there. It is there, it is, So before we go any further, I'm gonna try and break.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: You go it's officially official. Atlanta United signs in midfielder Miguel Almroon today announced they've signed him from Newcastle to a contract through the twenty seven season, with an option for twenty eight. He's going to occupy a DP slot and an international roster spot pending the receipt of his ITC in is P one Visa. Atlanta acquired Almaron's Discovery Priority from Charlotte in exchange for four hundred thousand in the end GAM three hundred twenty five twenty twenty five seventy five thousand in twenty twenty six. Al Maroon will be in introduced to the media at Friday at three o'clock at Mercedes Benz.
Speaker 1: So MIGGI comes.
Speaker 2: Out at three o'clock Friday afternoon at Mercedes Benz Stadium, and then you get a quote from Chris Henderson and quote from Miggy. Very happy to return to a Landy United, a club in a city that has always held a special place in my heart. Grateful to Arthur and Blank in the entire organization for the opportunity, looking forward to reuniting with the fans at Mercedes been Stadium, creating more moments of joy together. So there you go, Morning Andrew and Morning Andrew Smith.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: So Miggy is officially official through the twenty seven season option for twenty eight, pending the receipt of his ITC and his P one visa. So you know what that means. We got one transfer down for at Landy United. One I say one. That means that the next one is on the board. Now we bring in our buddy, Nino Torres. Because by the way.
Speaker 1: Yello yello, yello, yeallo, yallo, yeallo yallo.
Speaker 4: Guys, how you doing, John doing? Everybody up there in Atlanta? Hopefully you see Cosey and hopefully the weather's not not crazy over there here. You're now seventy five degree weather, brother blue skies. Yeah, massive summer here, brother man.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And so we we are going through everything, and it is officially official that Miguel Almron is back with it Landy United.
Speaker 1: That that officially happened.
Speaker 2: Nice and so that is uh that that's the first piece of news that Landy United fans were looking at here in this window. Now I bring you in because and this I believe, this is absolute karma. This is karma, This is kids mean, this is This is why you were a part of the family, is because on days like this when we have questions, it is the day that we go fully loaded with you. Now, there are a couple of dudes that Atlanda United is being linked to to be looking at. One is Emmanuel atte Lot out of Middlesbrough, and that has its own little bit of chaos, and they're looking at eighteen plus two right now.
Speaker 1: That's the number that's on the board.
Speaker 2: A new name has been brought up recently and it is Arthur Cabral. And what I wanted to get from you is that response. Obviously first and foremost about Arthur Cabral, and I wanted to kind of understand what he brings to the table, what Benfica is as a club, you know, what to kind of look out for over these next couple of days, because we're getting to it at the end of things.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna say, Arthur Cabral, go.
Speaker 5: I want to start with this with this old statement. All right, Atlanta United fans get this. I am better than after Corral, all right. I am a better striker than after Corol.
Speaker 6: I am faster than after Corol, and I am fifty years old.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna put it like that, all right, I'm gonna put it like that, Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Seventeen goals in two thousand and seven hundred minutes in Mifica. Absolutely nothing, absolutely nothing. I think this is the worst signing for a striker in the League of Portugal since I'm calling the league. And I'm not exaggerating, No, I'm not exaggerating. Slow doesn't post good. He man, He's been on the bench lately a lot in since day one, since they won, since the very first game.
Speaker 3: That I called for after Carol.
Speaker 7: And you can tell this right, you notice, you know it just but the way the player runs, but the way that the player his body language.
Speaker 4: Not just the body language, you know, the emotion of body language. No, the mechanics. I can tell if a player is good or not only by their mechanics the very first all that you touched, how you approached the ball, how.
Speaker 3: You make the runs.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh my god, I said this on Ara, I remember this in their first games. Hopefully I'm wrong. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't think I was gonna make an impact in Medica bom Bomb brother.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's a different story. With pabilities because pabilities.
Speaker 4: You know, he's coming from scoring almost twenty nine goals in thirty four matches in the in the division, and then he's struggling to score. But as I said in December Memphic Events, second half of the season, this guy is gonna bring the result that you're expected from him. Bomb Hot Trigg in the first game in the Champions League, he'scoring the Champions League game, He's going in the in the Premier League.
Speaker 3: He's on a role now.
Speaker 4: It took a time to adjust, but now he's he's producing the production for Cabral was still waiting on him after two years.
Speaker 3: So if he if he I seriously, I Jason told me this right, and I was like, who knows, what did they see on this guy? And why why?
Speaker 4: Just to put it to put in perspective totally Atlanta United fans out there, you're gonna spend eighteen million dollars on this guy right when you have I was just gonna throw this name because I love it and I love him and he's a massive striker.
Speaker 3: I mean, you go to from from Real play seven millions, you get you can get that guy.
Speaker 4: For seven million dollars almost one third of the price they're gonna pay for a guy that has scored more than nine goal.
Speaker 3: Seen in a season the last two seasons. So just think about that.
Speaker 4: And of course, can you please read my quote that I that I got send you John with it about uh about the coverall.
Speaker 3: Please just swe to the fantasy second.
Speaker 2: I would I would love to lead the Riots to stop that signing.
Speaker 3: That's when I went to the guys for you.
Speaker 2: Well and uh Tom Tommy Scoops, Tom Bogert, wasting no time, says that it looks like Atlanta is now leaning into Latte lot twenty two million plus add Ons medical completed already just final steps now, but now Benfica is stuck with Cabral.
Speaker 3: You know, no, no, no, no, please please no Cobral, no Coroll.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you got the chance, John, I'm going to Jason. Maybe they can get talked to the guys in Atlanta United. Just don't belave that guy based, don't don't bring a wrong man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, like I said, it's looking like Latte, according to Tommy Scoops, finalizing a new MLS league record deal to sign him twenty two million plus Adams medical complete it already just final steps now, so that is not good. So so that's uh that that's them's the good news for uh for Atlanta United fans. Now that we have completely and totally just ished all over. Uh that we'veshed all over uh Arthur cabrawl, and now that you got Champions League. So let's let's talk Champions League and uh what went down there yesterday? You had your bits of chaos and uh folks, folks kind of survived. So what's your thoughts of Champions League and what went down yesterday?
Speaker 4: First off, all to all the people that that is against the format, you're missing out on these brothers.
Speaker 3: I love the format.
Speaker 4: And even though a lot of people are saying, oh the format has been been officiating the uh the beater clubs like well Madrid, because you know, no, I don't think some of it thinks because in the in the old format, Madrid City there will be qualified already for the second for the second station of the competition in the last game.
Speaker 3: Just a mirror, amror, you know, and on the office for them that.
Speaker 4: Instead, now we got eighteen games on the same day, everyone playing at the same time.
Speaker 8: You're catching on this game, catching on the other game in it's exciting. It's exciting again. The Champions League, that's what it is. You know, I really love.
Speaker 4: The competition in In a regular tournament like in the National League, I would not like this this format, right, but this is this is this is a different story product. You got the chan you got the best of the best one every every every country in Europe's so you gotta make it more attractive and it is more attracted the competition. I mean said that, my god, Benfica, Benfica and Sporting going through. Yeah, they're still gonna play it on the on the playoffs now, but they.
Speaker 3: Are on that pack, down on that pack.
Speaker 4: And a little bit of the drama for Sporting was they were losing, they were losing the game, laid laid into the game, and then then they tied the game, they got the point and they barely made it through, barely made it through. But uh, I think it's gonna be fantastic, man, It's gonna be fantastic these playoffs.
Speaker 3: Now, they got playoffs to get it to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: You know, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wednesday, Yes, it was decision Wednesday, and we find out the paths. But this was the thing that got me. Well, I think the thing that got me was, you know, Okay, so then we figure out the paths that the teams are going to be taking, to figure out what your path is, you know, it's like, okay, so we know now who one through eight is. We've got nine through twenty four, right, and so apparently we're going to have some magic trick with nine through twenty four. And it's like, well, it's gonna either be A or B. It's like, well, you're either going to go down this path or this path. No, just have nine play twenty four, ten play twenty three, go all the year, right, have your eight winners, your lowest seed plays Liverpool, and you go like that, don't don't confuse, don't confuse everything, man, just just let it do.
Speaker 3: That part that I'm with you in that one. I'm with you in that one. That that that's the only part that goes Come on, it's either you're fishing this guy, you're fixing the other guy. What what didn't I finish in ninth? Places? Supposed to go to these places?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, that's the only part of that's the one that's.
Speaker 1: The one.
Speaker 3: Stop stop it and stop it and I necessary step on the on the on the on the tournaments. You know you got all feuded out, Just just play.
Speaker 4: That's a normal now, don't don't just.
Speaker 3: Then shot anymore then shuffle it anymore.
Speaker 2: But no, so then all right, so let me go. Let me go to your other topics here because I know that I want to ask about because I do want to ask about the window, and we mentioned decision wednesday, So then let me.
Speaker 1: Ask you this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is Sporting going to lose half of their team to Rubin a marim in Manchester United By the time we get to the end of the window on the third.
Speaker 4: It doesn't look like it unless knows something that we don't know. Most likely it's not gonna happen. Most likely we gonna we're gonna keep Jock Ration and we're gonna keep you can that we're gonna keep Gonzale Nasio for for Sporting I I I'm gonna say ninety seven point.
Speaker 3: All right, that's a little window.
Speaker 4: But I said today that's my percentage of knowing that they're.
Speaker 3: Going to stay.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh So, then do you anticipate any exits from any of the clubs they're in Portugal heading toward England because as you mentioned, because I know that we focused on sporting a lot, because of the obvious ties.
Speaker 1: And all that.
Speaker 2: Do you see any kind of shopping spree? Do you do you see them going to the grocery store they going to Are they going to wah Wah? Is anybody in the Premier League going to wah Wah to get some shopping done in Portugal? Or is it pretty much? Do you think that Portugal has escaped this window unscathed.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say that we're not going to see major signings. Make your major shoppings now, We're not going to see any brutal surprises. I think so most likely teams like Bride, teams like the n Eyes sick on t your teams. They're going to release some players, but none not from the top three, from the Big three. No, I don't see anything like that happening, unless, like I said, there's.
Speaker 3: That two point says something. But I know No, I don't see.
Speaker 4: Any any major signings out aspision to a premier league.
Speaker 3: If if it would have.
Speaker 4: Been negotiations for a player that was going to go to the Premier League, which is not already.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, all right, So since we are in discussions about kind of sort of about Major League Soccer involving Atlanta United, we'll have our buddy Niko Moreno coming up last half hour of the show to discuss Miguel Almeroon to discuss anything else. Uh, did they finally sell out those what was it like the five hundred seats that were left involving Uh the.
Speaker 1: Matchup with Messi and friends that you were that you had there? And did they finally sell the whole thing out?
Speaker 3: And no, No, they didn't, No, they didn't.
Speaker 4: Even though I was watching the Land of United the community matriers.
Speaker 3: Hey, it was eighty thousand people. I don't think it was eighty thousand.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was eighty thousand, but I want to.
Speaker 1: Say fifty thousand, okay, fifty.
Speaker 4: Right, fifty, But it's still it was a massive turnout, man, massive turnout, massive, massive turnout. And uh, I don't know if I told you the story before, but I'm here my apartment building.
Speaker 3: It's on crossing paths to the.
Speaker 4: This avenue that leads to the stadium, right, so I see the bosses every whenever there's a big team coming.
Speaker 3: I see the balls from here. Yeah, so it's a massive passing by. So on your studiums balls passing by here.
Speaker 4: And it's crazy because the way the location of this stadium is ridiculous. It's I mean, I love because it's my it's my team, but I hate going that stadium.
Speaker 3: Brother, because there's only one way in and one way out.
Speaker 5: So this is fifty thousand people going and on only one avenue that goes.
Speaker 4: To the stadium. And did the same fifty thousand getting out. Bro, if you gotta go, there is two hours one way in two.
Speaker 3: Hours the other way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the.
Speaker 3: Only part that I don't like about that that I went. When I started place and I got the chance to go, I'll go.
Speaker 4: But unfortunately now I can't go up because I'm calling this home.
Speaker 3: Game, so I can't go to them. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Probably one day I'll get to call up when I started from the stadium and.
Speaker 3: That'll be awesome.
Speaker 2: And uh so what was the vibe in general with the messy and friends being in town even though even though you couldn't get to the stadium, you can't leave the stadium one way in and one way out. What was the vibe, like having messy and friends in town.
Speaker 3: Spectacular. Man, it's just spectacular.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like they were waiting for him at the at the airport, the people around the the hotel.
Speaker 3: It's just you know that the city was feeling feeling all this superstar up, superstar atmosphere.
Speaker 4: Here improve and the day before and the day before this this this YouTuber man Speed, I don't know. You know this guy Speed, You know, the guy who makes bets with with athletes. He he he made a bed with was his name, but Noah lyle Be in the sixty sixty miter run and whatever.
Speaker 3: That guy.
Speaker 4: He got thirty five million followers, brother, thirty five million followers.
Speaker 3: And he came in the neck the day before.
Speaker 6: And brother, the city was crazy because he went to the Mayor's office and if he had the square and he was like giving a speech and the people he did the serup from the balcony of the mayor, which is space man going everywhere.
Speaker 3: You know, it was just these two.
Speaker 4: Days, last two days, the city has been you know, man, it's stattler Man spectacular bibes man Ah.
Speaker 2: But that's always good, that's always it's always good to get that kind of a a you know, that that kind of a vibe, that kind of a moment to where you can get to see the one of the best, the best in this era, because I mean, look, I know that we all get into the debates of c R seven or c R forty, whatever he is now and Messy, But I I am Messy over c R seven nine times out of eight. I mean, when it comes to the best, I am, I am camp Messy as opposed to camp see R seven without question.
Speaker 3: Me too, me too, I'm I'm on that on that team.
Speaker 4: But I just and.
Speaker 3: But I'm not that hardcore like many people. Many people are right.
Speaker 4: Because when you let's say, like the hardcore fans for Christian hardcore fans for Messy, Denine the other player there skills.
Speaker 3: No brother, no, no, no, no, that's I call it. I call it this. This is the two King era.
Speaker 4: There are two kings, and I don't put anyone above the other one. But when it when it comes to the to the very late and who you're gonna pick for your team, I'm gonna say Messy because it's just about the.
Speaker 3: His artistic way of playing the game.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That that's what That's what it gets me. I would love to see that magician that he is.
Speaker 4: I have nothing against Christian nothing, absolutely nothing. Give me that guy all day, all night. But if I gotta pick one, I want to pick play.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely all right, So let's see what what? Uh? What else? What else is on the man's list? As he talks tough because I oh, yeah, I know. Here we go. Uh So we've talked about We talked about Cabro.
Speaker 2: We talked about Cabro, We talked about Messi and speed, fantastic summer days in Peru, we talked about that, talked about decision Wednesday in the Champions League, talked about that topic.
Speaker 1: Number four.
Speaker 2: River Plate spent sixty million to look like every other team in Argentina.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous, ridiculous. That's another proof. Then money doesn't buy happiness, you know.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I mean, you give me the sixty mins, I'll probably be okay with with sixty mil in my pocket, no, no problem.
Speaker 3: I'm not pretty sure you you'll you'll be fine to John.
Speaker 4: But in terms of soccer, right, we really played Marcela Yardo being the leader of the scene a viving last season in uh the falling short, falling short in the in the couple of thees in and now he said, you know what, talk to the front office. These are the guys that I need to make a deep running a couple of duties to win the couple of our tonies, because the signings that they made are focused on winning the couple of not just to compete, not to the final for no free Play wants to win a couple of your daughters.
Speaker 3: Bay Gayada wants to win a.
Speaker 4: Couple of ter But you to win it, you gotta take care of business field at first, at home, all right, you gotta take it of the domestic competition.
Speaker 3: Don't forget that you're playing twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Teams on this tournament and now they got the Group A, Group B playoffs in between.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Two first mounds of the of the of the Apperatuda and a real Play looks far far from being a super team, far far away from being a super team. You know the plans to They ended up winning that game against but.
Speaker 3: You don't feel the dominant.
Speaker 4: You don't feel the dominance from from well plate with all these names because they're not jelling together yet. And I have to say that, you know what, and I'm not happy with the way we play.
Speaker 3: We got the three.
Speaker 4: Points, I get that, but we we need to get to the point where all the pieces are fitting together.
Speaker 3: And we're not there yet. We're not there yet.
Speaker 4: Better Harry yet, brother, You're better, hurry yet, because you got one, you got one, one key up here, one k up there, and then you fall in understand, and then it's gonna be a different story because right now you got the credit because Gado has you know, these brow broad shoulders right all the all the trophies as on his first thing, real played.
Speaker 3: And comebacks not always good. You know that comeback sickond you know.
Speaker 2: The sequels good, don't man, don't don't tell don't tell.
Speaker 1: It, lady United. Folks that considering what just happened at the top of the hour now with the return of Michel almeron, don't talk.
Speaker 3: About better talking about coaches, talking about head coaches, head coach.
Speaker 1: There you go, Okay, Layers.
Speaker 3: That might be a different story. Blair's is a different story.
Speaker 2: Like that. Yeah, yes, so please please put the word coaches in there when it comes to coaches, when it comes to in there. All right, to wrap up your time. Uh, where what what you're calling? Where are you going? What you're doing? What are we watching? What's on Gold TV? We can get it that that finances Evantz dot slash Soccer down here?
Speaker 1: Where are you at? What you're doing? What you call him?
Speaker 3: Baby? Is starting now?
Speaker 4: The Torno Apertuda you do, White kicks off tomorrow, all right, and we got a different sort Boston we were tomorrow. We got paying all playing on Saturday, we got Benfica playing on Sunday, and.
Speaker 3: We got games on Monday too, and also got a massive.
Speaker 4: Game next Wednesdays for the Dutch Cup. So everybody turned into this game because it's gonna be fantastic, okay versus Fane or twelve forty five pm Easter time, massive massive game in.
Speaker 3: The Dutch Cup.
Speaker 4: Because the loser goes out of the competition, they will leave only one of the big teams in the.
Speaker 3: In the Dutch Cup on Wednesday, So turn into that game.
Speaker 4: Massive massive for goldV P eighteen matches next between this Friday and next Friday.
Speaker 2: Al Right, ridiculous, all right, So here's the juice boxes tomorrow and this is the Leega to Portugal Famali Kyle favored on the road at Boula Vista tomorrow, Yeah, Bobby seven plus two forty five. On February first, Naci and Ale favored at home against Auruka plus one fifty two. Santa Clara plus one sixteen at home hosting Castapilla, who's a plus two sixty seven. Kil Vicente is a plus one ten at home, going up against Esteil, who's a plus two sixty four. The Torrio gime Resh minus two forty four, They're the only minus on the board is a favorite, and Abs is a plus six twenty six sporting big favorite at home minus seven sixty nine. Uh Faranse is a plus fifteen ninety three in the composite, So if you have some juice boxes in the back of the fridge to get the sporting hangover, maybe you go with the draw option of the plus seven forty six Just saying uh Estralla is a plus eight seventeen at home. Ben Vica on the road is a minus three forty five. Moro Renze plus three twenty six at home Braga and minus one nineteen on the road and real ave of plus five fifty six at home hosting Porto at a minus two twenty two.
Speaker 3: Introduced who Santa Claus Place Santa Ga play.
Speaker 1: Santa Clada is hosting Kasapilla.
Speaker 4: Oh oo ooh, that's gonna be a that's gonna be a massive match. That's the one out of the you know, out of the big threeve and Vegas Sport team. That's the match that we would love to watch, guys, So just keep an eye on that one. And because I also got news for that team. For Santa Clada, they just signed an eighteen year old striker from Peru from Sporting Distal. Gabriel Soto is going to Santa Clada. It's gonna be the second Peruvian plane in the Premier Leaga, alongside with Causeus Castillo who plays for Jilvicenti so peruvia power to Portugal.
Speaker 2: Brother Sporting right now six point lead after nineteen matches.
Speaker 1: Sporting is fifteen two and two.
Speaker 2: Beneka is at forty one points ahead a Porto one goal difference. Raga is fourth to thirty seven. Then there's the gap to Santa Clada. Claire, You're right, Santa Clada is fit at thirty two points. Gostapia is six with thirty points, but Gosapia is unbeaten in their last five. Yeah fire, so son Santa Klada is uh, they're kind of hiccupping their way through it. They've only won once in their last five. They got one win, two draws, two losses in their last five matches. My friend, as always, it is great to see you, and no full well that we send our love to you and to your friends and family with the with the loss that happened this week. We all hate cancer. Cancer blank and sucks, and just know that we all love you very much and just you know, reaching our arms out to you and giving you the best vivees possible after a really rough week.
Speaker 1: Thanks for dropping by.
Speaker 3: Thank you man, thank you brother.
Speaker 2: All right, and so Nino is going to enjoy the rest of his day and it's always great to catch up with him and know that that we love we love him very much. And so when when you experienced a lot, he lost a friend to cancer, and cancer just is awful and I hate it and I'm being nice about what I'm saying about it, but yeah, I've lost entirely too many people to the nasty sea word and just wanted to send our love to to Nino. At the end of the segment this week, as as things are with him. Okay, last thirty five minutes. The video is out about La Fuerta and Miguel Almeroon.
Speaker 1: It is out.
Speaker 2: It is a minute twenty and it is Cinema. Chris Anderson put his phone down. They've unopened They've opened up the cardboard box that's got the history of Miguel Almeroon in it.
Speaker 1: It's a minute twenty two.
Speaker 2: I can't download it because I don't have YouTube Premium, and so it is out there.
Speaker 1: It's a minute twenty two. It is Cinema. Scorsese would be proud. So go and watch that. By the way, just so you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to do a public service here. I'm going to do a public service to follow and this is and this is on the Insta, the gram or the ig or whatever the kids call it. And I guess it goes over to threads. I'm going to put a handle in the uh in the in the twitch pitch. So please, if you would feel so inclined, that is Emmanuel Latte lots handle on Instagram and threads and so on and so forth, So if you wish to follow along on the Insta with his just less than forty five thousand followers. There are two followers that I have that are following Emmanuel late Loth on the gram. One is a contributor, Nile the O. There's Chris Henderson.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: So that Emmanuel Latte loth is it's looking like it's twenty too, and it is looking like it is heading this way. So player wanted to gubb tees Side Live is basically like, well, I don't know about MLS. Te Side Live can sit there and go, well, he's going to MLS. I'm going to te Side Live here real quick, and I'm going to see if there is any kind of an update with what we've seen from our buddy Tommy Scoops and Ben and Ben Jacobs this morning. Uh, let's see Middlesbrough. Middlesbrough no no updates replacing Emmanuel Latte Love if he leaves will be a tough ask for Middlesbrough. And like I said, Strelitch is what we had been looking at. Well, Ricky and Ricky. Ricky said something in the twitch pitch and I wanna, I wanna. I want to bring it up real quick. Ricky says, quote, this has been a seismic offseason. Yes, it has, and you would you would hope that with everything that is on the line, and I mean everything that's on the line. By the way, our buddy Nico Moreno got shocked by an invasion of parents. It is his son's eighteenth birthday today and he was going to be on with us, but he had a he had a he had an invasion of parental units because it is his son's eighteenth birthday. He didn't even know they were coming. So that's what he's dealing with. We'll catch up with Nico next week. But seismic off season considering what happened at the end of last year and the run that Ittland United went on to go into the playoffs, No, no, nothing indicates a move.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that.
Speaker 2: If you want to follow, be ahead of the curve and the just kind of you know this, have this influx of Atlanta folks starting to follow Emmanuel Latelas on Instagram. Considering how the season ended last year. You knock off Messi and Friends, then you end up losing in the next round in Orlando. Considering the run that you went on to get into the postseason, to get through Messi and Friends and get into the round against Orlando. Considering all of the transactions that were made to get to that particular point, GG Caleb Wiley, everything that led to the money and the kitty. You were looking at Barco and salons and all that kind of stuff. You're looking like forty million bucks. The key in the situation like this is not to just spend it because you got it. And Garth Lockerway did not do that. Garth rings in Chris Henderson and they have a bit of you know, they have a bit of a talkie to with each other. I'll see what we can do with Kevin. I'll see, I'll see if we can see what Kevin's schedule is like. Tuesday, by the way, is going to be an SDHPM with an unknown time because I have to take the boss to the doctor to check on her arm. The key in a situation like that, when you have all of these transfers, Tiago goes Barco, sell on Gigi Caleb, the key is to not you know, because you've got money burning in your pocket doesn't mean you got to spend it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that was a double negative.
Speaker 2: Because you have money in your pocket doesn't mean that, you know, burning a hole in your pocket doesn't mean you should spend it immediately. So that's the key in all of this. So then what you do is you make strategic investments. You sit there and you're looking and kicking the tires and everything, and Middlesbrough apparently finally decided that twenty two was worth it, according to reports this morning, and so Emmanuel late Loth looks like he is on his way.
Speaker 1: Twenty two million plus add ons.
Speaker 2: Easily sets a new league record fee for passing the sixteen point two Cincinnati paid to sign Kevin den Ka earlier this winter. Lante Loth has completed a medical in England. Already featured for Burrow last weekend, subbed out in the first half of that was the eleven minutes against Preston North, and we talked about all that now. Quoting the article at GMS, the injury wasn't serious enough to put the deal in jeopardy. Atlanta Borough reached an agreement in principle around two weeks ago, and the player wanted to come, according to Bogert, but the deal was stuck over final details. Since Bogert and Jacob say hurdles cleared, latte Loth will go through the formalities to complete a move to a landing United. Now signing Latte loth means they're pulling out of the Cabral talks. Twenty six latee Lo star for Burrow, Ivorian international, twenty nine goals, sixty seven appearances in all COMPS, leading scorer this season eleven goals. We mentioned sixth in the championship. Right now they're in the promotion playoff. But once again, five through thirteen it's a gaggle. So now it's going to be key for Aiden Morris and Middlesbrough to try and find a scorer. I know that's why they brought in Morgan Whittaker from Plymouth Argyle, but I don't know if that's the kind of guy that you're hunting for to be the immediate replacement. But now it's up to Middlesbrough to now find a scorer to try and stay in the promotion playoff hunt. So that's where you are. Sergio Ramos, by the way, is in talks with Montaday over a possible move. No formal proposal received. Sergio Ramos and Montaday who keep an eye on that. So but once again, the way it looks right now is latte a love looks like he's coming in and now Miggy is in and so that's what you're hunting for. That's that's that's what you were looking for. Now as you get into the depth of your training camp frontline, some combination of Saba, Sean Day Lattel, Midfield, mid On Chuk Sleash Click and Jay Fortune, Tristan Mulliam Bad depending on position and presition, timing, Ammador, Noah Cobb, Derek Williams, Steon Gregorson, Ronald Hernandez, Brad Guzanne and Nette. So that's what you're staring at for you starting eleven ish. So there you go. So it Landy and I died on the board with Miguel almeron minute twenty two about the return. It's posted to the social media's social needs, so it's out there. We do have other things that we've gotten into this morning, but like I said, I will try and I will go through all of your thoughts about Miguel signing and I'll go through those. Coming back in a bit, we'll go through Gossip, Berman and Nuende. So what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it? Today with our friend Poppy Miller is Europa League.
Speaker 1: Madness.
Speaker 2: I don't think they'll get Scott Hanson on their show, but it will be Europa League Red Zone with Poppy and.
Speaker 1: The folks over at CBS. That's today.
Speaker 2: So keep an eye on the Europa League today as who gets to advance and who goes what and where? So that is what you're staring at all right. Also on the board, Aaron Walker returns to Tormento dual player coach role for the club for Aaron Walker. You remember Aaron Walker pending league approval and federation approval player coach roll back for the twenty five season and part of the midfield. Native of Woodstock, made his mark in twenty four the goal against Spokane nine appearances to goals, collegiate run at Oglethorpe first ever SCAC championship in twenty eleven. So Walker returns to Tormenta Right now, they've got eighteen players on the roster. Austin pack big signing in net Alves, Casanzu Nare, Joseph Pez and a totally Prepoleted Callum Stretch at the back. Gabrielle Cabral Connor Doyle Alandre who signed yesterday, Mason Tunbridge, Aaron Walker in the midfield and Duila Blana was another signing that happened while we were gone. Taylor Gray, Nanjo, Reid Stephen and Vivas. So that's what you're looking at, involving Tormenta also on the board this morning, and I figure, what I'll do. This one deserves this, one deserves this. I think, did I hit it again? Did I screw it up? Anyway? Well, I thought, man, what is it? It's every day I have to reload the thing after I hit it. So anyway, breaking news all right, Denver has been awarded the NWSL sixteenth franchise that's official set to begin play in twenty six. National Investors Rob Cohen Project level of subserial of aerial Investments led by Chairwoman Melody Hobson, former Commander's President Jason Wright, First Track Sports Ventures led by siblings John Eric and Kaya Borgan Moritz, Nolima Joshi and dren Javeri, and Molly Coor's Wally Coors getting involved. So Cohen's going to serve as controlling owner and governor, Hobson as alternate governor. Second franchise awarded to the NWSL during the Round of expansion morning match day Good to see it. More information as the plans are available. Finalizing plans for a purpose built stadium for professional women's soccer and a dedicated, purpose built performance facility for female athletes. Quote from Jessica Berman Rob Cohen discussing Rob go on for three paragraphs, getting a quote from him Hobson, a bit of a descriptor on Hobson, and goes down for another couple of places. Supporter fan rally, Thursday, January thirtieth, seven o'clock Eastern Time. Quotes from Mike Johnston, the mayor and Jared Polus, the governor of the state of Colorado. So Denver gets the sixteenth n WSL franchise Forurkard.
Speaker 1: I was trying to do it quickly.
Speaker 2: I was trying to do the breaking news sounder quickly without a graphic because I was in the article. I needed to discuss it. So me, okay, all right, So I'm trying to see what else is going on. Spurs prepared to get Matiste tell permanently and yes, and so Kevin Eagan gets the Meggie Hop on the twitters. Meggie Hop on the Twitters. So hang on, I have to I know the Migey Hop on the Twitters with Kevin Eagan. So there you go. All right, So let's say Nashville signed Maximus Ck for the twenty five season, spent last season with the Huntsville City, and signed with twenty five and options for three subsequent years. Twenty six, seven, and eight signed with Huntsville after spending time at Central Valley. The five ten forward signs for another year in Huntsville. So there's that. According to our friends at the Blazing Musket, you know Boss Nation, Boss Nation, remember that all to talk about Boss Nation. Boss Nation confirmed it is committed to paying more than half of the renovation costs, which could put them over one hundred million dollars, but did not provide a specific number when asked by Jackie tr Eras and our friends at Blazing Musket. Boston City Council failed to get a majority vote Wednesday night on a resolution to pause White Stadium demolition.
Speaker 1: It was a six to sixth tie.
Speaker 2: Out of the three councilors was constituents Franklin Park, two voted to adopt and one voted against it. Resolution calls for a pause on demolition until the city finalized and provided transportation, environmental and alternative planned documents. Resolutions are not legally binding, mostly serve as a recommendation from the council as a whole.
Speaker 1: Vote occurred a week after.
Speaker 2: The start of demolition and Marathon City Council hearings focusing on the project's finances and community engagement process.
Speaker 1: So apparently, and it's still Boss Nation. It is still Boss Nation.
Speaker 2: I thought we were changing that. I guess not right now anyway. Anyway, so m Boss Nation is still Boss Nation. And it looks like they have paused or they're looking to pause the the the demolition construction, anything else and all points in between. Looks like Chris Henderson is going to join Andy Bunker and Randy McMichael at twelve twenty on ninety two nine in the game in the Odyssey app. So Chris Henderson will be looking to say what's going on and see what's going on with everything attached to the Miguel Almaron and Slash Emmanuel Latte Loth pickups, and we'll see what's going on with that. So twelve twenty ninety two nine in the game the Odyssey app Miguel Almarons set to be introduced at Mercedes been Stadium tomorrow afternoon three o'clock to all the assembled media. So MIGGI will get to once again stand on the surface that he won an MLS Cup on So that's gonna happen tomorrow. So very very busy day for Atlanta United and everything that's attached to all of that.
Speaker 1: So all right, so.
Speaker 2: Ben Jacobs mentions all of the stuff. Newcastle has come out with an official response from Eddie Howe. After six years at the club, they can confirm Miguel has joined Atlanta on a permanent thank you for giving us some incredibly special memories, Micky, wishing you every success in the future. So also they've put out three three separate they put out three separate, three separate videos attached to Miguel Almeron and there was also word from Eddie Howe and I'm looking for that really quickly.
Speaker 1: Let's see. So what's my search engine going to look like here?
Speaker 2: So not five days ago, I needed like something earlier today. Time was right for him to leave Newcastle according to uh to Eddie Howe and Yahoo Yahoo Sports, Yeah go to the end.
Speaker 1: Fine, whatever.
Speaker 2: Explanation from Eddie how The time was right for Miguel al Maroon to leave Newcastle after the move to Atlanta United confirmed Paraguaye. Ford is not expected to be replaced before the end of the month, but having rejected previous offers for al Maroon, the Newcastle hierarchy accepted Atlanta's offer earlier this month for around eleven million pounds, ending his six years stay.
Speaker 1: Let's see. There's that, There's that, There's that behalf of the club.
Speaker 2: I want to thank Mickey for everything he's given us during our time together. He's been the ultimate professional, been a big part of some of our most memorable moments in recent seasons. He's a great person. We'll miss him greatly, but this is the right move at the right time for him and his family and we wish them well. So three separate, three separate goodbyes to Miggy, Rafa, Benitez, Steve Bruce, Eddie Howe scored in Newcastle's win over PSG and Champions League, but this season has had the difficult time trying to crack the first team. Two hundred and twenty three senior appearances for Newcastle, thirty goals while he was there, so beloved at Newcastle and got the war, got the war post. So Miguel Almaron officially official and what is up with that? So the introduction tomorrow and everything going on with Miggy as we roll, So, Ashley wants to know about Martin pie staying at FC Dallas. Any rumors about him right now? Looks like he's going to stay. Haven't heard anything out of Dallas involving Martin Pisce and possibly moving. Dallas has been trying to construct construct a team with a couple of moves velasco out. I'm intrigued to see how they want to try and do things offensively coming up in twenty five and so, but Martin piss right now as at the moment staying when it comes to FC Dallas. But remember the transfer window from Ajor League Soccer is open a lot longer traditionally than traditionally it would be otherwise. So okay, so let me go back to ten o'clock. Let me see if there's anything else that is that's out there up and running, and any other questions that were there. So let's see everybody looking at the the conversation. So yeah, and so right now, uh, we are this close. We are this close, folks, to Matte and Latte, we are this close, to Matte and Latte that comes across the line. That's what you gotta have. Uh Andy, Good morning. Andy Capps is in this morning as well. Let's see David says his brother, send him brother in laws and see it's his brother in law.
Speaker 1: Send him a text.
Speaker 2: Hey, come up to the come up to Cleveland to see the MESSI and friends matchup against Crewe. I wonder what tickets are going for for that morning. Abel, Thanks for dropping in as you always do when I see you in the twitch pitch. Uh trying to see what o their stuff is there?
Speaker 1: Let's see, so Egan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so here's here's a here's here's Tom about the window, David, Tanny, Hindo, Ronnie Daala, Miggy, Latte, Lothklik and to Goshi Son, Tom goes, that's the best window in MLS history.
Speaker 1: It's a hell of a window. I'll tell you that. It's a hell of a window.
Speaker 2: And match day from wherever you are joining us, Thanks for dropping by this morning.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Mercedes Been Stadium has put out a thank you and a welcome back, welcome back of him kissing the trophy and I'm trying to see who else who else is saying things here?
Speaker 1: Major League Soccer is saying things. Let's see.
Speaker 2: FIFA has published their Global Transfer Report for twenty four. Seventy eight and forty two international transfers took place in twenty four eight point five nine billion dollars spent on international transfer fees and men's professional football second highest amount ever. Women's football continues to grow with twenty two and eighty four transfers up twenty eight point eight percent and a total spend of fifteen point six million, more than double the twenty three amount. PSG the top men spender, ahead of Manchester United. Brighton make the top five, BAYFC the biggest women's team spender, ahead of Chelsea. So Ben Jacobs has those numbers out there posted this morning for anyone who who wishes to see so. Once again, remember Sportico has the numbers up. We talked about transfers. Also, average MLS trans franchise up six percent to now being worth seven hundred twenty one million dollars. Mitlanta United is worth over a billion for the second year in a row, at one point oh eight billion dollars. And that's where That's where things stand involving that all right, other gossip. Brumer and in Nuindo will go through what's on Ben Jacobs's mind and traditionally that's a good starting point and then we always will go back to like the BBC and stuff like that. So let's see. So let's check Tom Bogert first. Our friends at GMS are really good about doing things fairly quickly and all of this kind of stuff. Let's see Atlanta almost have their top target done. Uh yeah, so Bogert admits twenty minutes ago Atlanta United naming Chris Henderson, sporting director Ronnie Diala head coach, Latte Loth Miguel Click insane off season. Not wrong, It's an insane offseason, all right. So trying to check and see if Bogert has anything else and said we mentioned Stuart Armstrong a studiantes agree with a phoebus with the FC Cincinnati for luco A Costa. No agreement on personal terms. MLS clubs interested in the Costa as well. And that's from Hermongo Sia Grova. This was another interesting one that happened yes off the air. Dejon Yoviolich is being courted by by Tigris and Liga MkIS from La from La G Mada Flow, What up, nothing's going on? You ain't missing nothing. Twenty two goals, seven assists thirty three games last year, seven goals to assists in five playoff matches. So Tigress might be courting Joviolich from Lag. No Ricky poosh to start your season. If then, and this may actually well, if you get something done early, it may help. But no Ricky pooge. And if you send Joviolich to Tigris, then you'll have some money that you can work on. You know, a player to replace the Bishop and his goal scoring. So keep an eye on the Bishop and Joviolch and Tigris and Lag.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: So Mataflow says Mickey, warrants a return to the twitch pitch. Don't be a stranger, Mataflow, do not be a stranger. So UH you got that On Evander Portland and f C Cincinnati. Cincinnati is pushing to sign Evander with UH and this is where remember the the intra league funds and spending comes into play. So now Evander Portland and f CI Cincinnati, according to Boger, since he is pushing to sign Evander with Acosta's discussions going on talks on not only Target but h Portland looking at Doavid da Costa of la A Lens and Portland need a resolution soon. Evander could stay if there is no deal reached. So, uh, you're you're checking on that, and all of the chess pieces involving Evander, Portland and f C Cincinnati and Lucill Costa. So and I on those now, Ben Jacobs, we'd mentioned what's going on with Boniface and Leeds possibly chasing Cameron Archer, Matiste tell situations openspurs are pushing prepared to buy permanently Byron will sell it sixty million euro also, and so Ben Jacobs is seconding the Tom Bogert with Emmanuel Latte Loth, we mentioned Mattiste tel A la Clee looking at Galino. Okay, so we're up to date. Evander was just looking to leave match day. Pooge is going to be out for a while with the with the ACL He's going to be out for a while. It's gonna be a good It's gonna be a big quest for Greg Vanny trying to figure out how to replace that firepower and that artistry. Oh fantastic, Jackson Popkin not doing anything in class. So David, good to see you and we'll see you tomorrow. So flight trackers there, flight trackers. Jackson Popkin has apparently got a lead on something. I don't know if it well and Ricky, I don't know if it's faster to fly out of Paris in London, but Jackson, it might be closed to one. Might be Newcastle. Just trying to figure out how to get out of Newcastle. Might beat you know. So it looks like Jackson has found on Alexia's Instagram that they're on a They're on a plane, and I'm guessing Jackson thinks, oh, matchday Indonesia, glad you're here. We're here, uh for about another ten minutes. First took first from Indonesia, and thanks for dropping by. We're always here in this particular time of day, so if you ever want to drop by and say hi and hang out. So Alexia posted a couple of pictures on her Insta and.
Speaker 1: Virgin Atlantic.
Speaker 2: Oh see fly toware virgin and so I guess Jackson is sitting there and looking at the uh the insides of the plane, determining that it is a Virgin Atlantic flight and that it is coming to Atlanta that's supposed to lie land tonight at eight thirteen for Mickey tomorrow.
Speaker 1: See, I think, well, it looks like a Delta. It looks like Delta, not Virgin Atlantic. It looks like a Delta inside. So I don't know, Jackson might be looking at the wrong plane, might be looking at the wrong plane because that looks like Delta over Alexia's left shoulder.
Speaker 2: Let's find out, so meanan Chuuk, Yeah, Well, I mean, Andy, come on, this is what we've done. This is not the first time that we have launched flight trackers chasing after chasing after people. There was the one transfer that happened where dude was met in the airport by seventeens. I think Virgin Atlantic is a part well actually, hang on, let me check as someone who is a member of that particular airlines Frequent Flyerness and by the way, made silver medallion for the first time in my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, so uh, let's check. All right. So no, I don't want to find my trip.
Speaker 2: I need to find like partners, Skyclub, track my bags, maps, Studios, Delta Experience, Delta partners. Okay, but I'm just looking over Alexi's left shoulder and I'm seeing a Delta triangle, Delta partners clear sky miles KLM Korean, Yeah, Virgin Atlantic. Okay, so all right, so Jackson Jackson is there, all right, So Jackson's on it with a Virgin Atlantic flight out of the Gaul. Yeah, so Delta one is over Alexia's shoulder. That's why I think it's a Delta plane. But the fact that Jackson is flight tracking does not surprise me. That Look, I mean with Alex with the Mickey Saba and Latte Loath, only one plan of action, run the ball.
Speaker 1: You don't need to tell Bobo about that.
Speaker 2: So Delta one over Alexia's shoulder, like I said, And this is where we're zuproutering Instagram photos. So it looks like in the second Instagram photo it is a Delta triangle. However, Virgin Atlantic according to Jackson. You know, we we have discerned that Virgin Atlantic is a partner. Jackson Poe has it linked to a Virgin Atlantic flight landing at eight thirteen tonight, which would make sense time wise, But that's not a Virgin Atlantic plane. Virgin Atlantic planes have the Virgin Atlantic insides, they have their own branding on the seats, and everything. I would imagine, I would think Richard Branson would want the branding a Virgin on the seat behind. This is a Delta flight to me, and it is a Delta flight that is coming to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: But that's the key here.
Speaker 2: While while I you know, if Jackson is onto something, Jackson's onto something. But I would think that if it is a Delta flight, it would have the Delta stuff over the shoulder. Not it would And if it was a Virgin Atlantic flight, it would have the Virgin Atlantic stuff over her left shoulder.
Speaker 1: So I would I would.
Speaker 2: Chase after all international flights from either Charles de Gaulle, Gatwick or Heathrow. See what lands tonight, See what's happening tomorrow. So uh, and so all of you in the Twitch pitch are doing the fantastic producer work that you do, trying to figure out if Latte Lot and Midon Chub played together at Atlanta or they were paired together at least they had the same crossovers. Yes, Kalem and Air France are Delta partners, that is true. Okay, So the Delta partners include those folks, all right, So we've got that information that is there.
Speaker 1: This morning. All right, quick, gossip bermen in you indo what to watch or to watch it? How to watch it?
Speaker 2: And if you guys, uh, if you guys are checking to see if Laty Lot and Midonchuk played together at Atlanta, then cool, let me know then let us all know in the twitch pitch. Okay, so here we go, gossip Berman, innuendo before we get out of here. What to watch, ord to watch it, how to watch it? Okay, gossip today, Gossip today, go around the stuff that we've already talked about. So Arsenal expected to make an improved bid on Ali Watkins Devilla. Manchester United tended to talks with Barsa over a loan move with Rashford, doubts over whether they'll be able to get it done and done over the deadline. I Acts interested in ansu Fati, which could free up a spot to register Rashford, because you've got to do it out before you do an in. Byron and Dortmund have joined Spurs in the race to sign Southampton's winger Tyler Dibbling. That's from the Three Letter paper. Take the information at your own peril. Both Arsenal and Chelsea investigating and move from Atis tel Manchester United monitoring Spurs monitoring four letter paper. Napoli have register rejected a sixty five million euro fifty four and a half million pounded from Galatasarai to make Victor Osimhen's loan move permanent. That's from Corier Adela's Sport Newcastle looks like their first in line to Galway United to take youth international winger Kyle Fitzgerald eighteen years old. Napoli have informed Garnacho's representatives they would be open to try to s him again if United reduced their demands. It's from for Britzill Romano. We mentioned Stephen Gerrard yesterday to Reno favorites to sign Chesurey Casaday, with a Lazzio now out of the running. Lead set to sign Matt Target Junior Firpo out of contract at the end of the year. Daniel Farka could get a boost by selling Sonny Perkins to Lake Noriet and Erasmus Chris Rasmus Christensen to Eintrach Frankfort Burnley looks like they might be getting a winger for about three and a half million pounds. Watford set to sign Eagle Selvic from Udinesse Middlesbrough move on. Glenn Komara could be off linked with Sunderland, Burnley and now Al Shabab Sheffield United could get Stuart Armstrong. We talked about that Sunderland trying to sign Evan Ferguson could be beaten up by west Ham and QPR in talks with Chelsea over Alan on Harvey Vale. Now, what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it? Anything else on your mind before we get out of here. So, like I said, kudos to Jackson for trying to chase down what's going on. What could be the arrival of Miguel Almaran at the airport? Ricky says it looks like they were at Attlanta at the same time, at least in the calendar focus. So what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it?
Speaker 1: Once again?
Speaker 2: League Stage Europa ends today, so our friend Poppy Miller is going to be running the desk on Europa League Red Zone FS two U seventeen Women's Championship Jamaica Saint Kittsiniva's at seven o'clock. The League we neither condne endorse, no promote as a match at noon. Fox Deportes simulcasting honduras Liga nacion Almotagua Mattone is at eight o'clock for you hardcorees. Europa League to the NA and Uni Maser is showing Roma and Eintrach Frankfurt at three o'clock. All the three o'clocks are on Paramount Plus and all the three o'clocks are on VIX. Let's get into juice boxes of your Europa leagues just to give you favorites and see what's going on. So, according to Mataflow late Lot basically getting loaned out rather than playing at the same time that that mid UNCHUK was there. So all right, so Europa League going on today. Andy Capps is doing some quality work trying to see it's probably the seven thirty could be flo could be two flights, one lands at Hartsfield at seven thirty and one from Heathrow at five thirty, so five game overlap. According to Ricky, So Europa League Group Phase once again everything three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: I X favored at A plus one thirty three over Galatasara and elect A plus one twenty seven at home against Hoffenheim Roma minus one thirty three hosting Eintracht frankfort at A plus three fifty, Athletic Bill Bao minus two seventeen hosting Victoria pilsen Braga favored against Latzio at A plus one twenty five, Dinamo Kiev minus one nineteen hosting RFS at A plus three thirteen, Manchester United favored on the road at FCSB at A minus one sixty seven. Pence Varros A plus one forty three hosting Aza Oz at Alkmar Leon big favorite of minus five hundred against Ludigarettes Macabi tel Aviv a big dog at home to Porto to minus one eighty nine, Fenerbace minus one oh nine at Mitchell lined Up, Who's almost a plus two ninety five niece Bodo Glimpt throw a blanket over it there within the margin of era in round plus one fifty four Olympiacos minus three oh three hosting caravag Rangers A plus one twelve, hosting Royal unon Rale Sociadid minus one sixty nine, hosting Palcata plus five hundred, Slavia Praga minus one eighty five, hosting Malmo at A plus four sixty five, spurs of minus three seventy hosting Elfsborg at a plus eight thirty eight, NFC twenty minus one twelve hosting Bashictas at a plus two sixty five. And that changed while I was talking about it, going from two sixty four to two sixty five. Uh, all right, So before we go, I'll let you guys talk to match Day about this. Considering match Day's joining us from Indonesia, for now, which teams are the best in Major League Soccer in this era? That is for all of you guys to have the discussion with match DAFC, match DAYFC joining us from Indonesia this morning. Once again, East joining us morning our time. I imagine Indonesia, it's either very very early morning or late at night. So for now, which teams are best in MLS in this era?
Speaker 1: So that's the question on the board. Obviously, you're looking.
Speaker 2: At Columbus, You're looking at LAFC, Columbus Crew, LAFC. You're looking in this era, depending on how far back you go, you're looking consistently at teams like Portland you're looking at Yeah, Seattle would be in the discussion just for long term. Obviously, I know a lot of folks are looking at Enter Miami with what we've seen from Lionel Messi, and those would be the ones that I would list, And if anybody wants to come up with any others, please do. That's a part of our that's a part of our conversation here. Okay, tomorrow, Yeah, John does read everything kind of close, kind of close. Well, but because you know, once again, I'm trying to do with both video and audio, and if folks are just listening, then I get myself in trouble by reading practically everything.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Madofla. By the way, the return of Biggie brings the return of Maniflow. So glad you're back. Don't be a stranger. Tomorrow once again, we'll see if we can catch up with somebody who leaked a jersey and leaked to signing and all about that. So once Atlanta United done? Now, Ricky, well, are they releasing more videos?
Speaker 1: Are they? Are they releasing more videos about today? Yes? All the things?
Speaker 2: Everybody, now, everybody, Now, do we know anybody in the comments? Do we know anybody in the comments?
Speaker 1: Let's see, let's see, do we know anybody all?
Speaker 2: It looks like a bunch of looks like writers and folks okay anyway upper upper middle left, upper middle left, Ah, there you are.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's Ricky need y'all to come hijack this now, So there you go, all right, hang on, just it's like I had to look at it and stare.
Speaker 2: I had to get up my glasses. I know, o ge nothing going on, Absolutely nothing going on. So uh so that that's what we're staring at this morning. The return of Miguel Almeroon. So Miguel Almeroon is back, announced to the media tomorrow afternoon three o'clock and we'll go from there. So tomorrow all over the place because you know, Miggy's back. We've got games Birmingham. Remember after the match in Birmingham, all let me do the promos before we go before after the match is over at Protective Maddy Cruise and I are going to run point on a postgame show at Monday night brewing. We'll be there for those of you that want to hang out you can. We'll post it in one way or the other, I think, but I think we're gonna have Kaylor Hodges there, Tyler Pilgrim's going to be there, and we might have some Birmingham Legion players that will be there as well. So Monday night brewing after the match Saturday night. So at Monday night, Saturday night talking about Saturday. So we'll be there and we will have that discussion about Landay night and everything else going all over the place. So that is on Saturday after the match at Protective on Saturday afternoon. Then once again we'll get you ready for everything else on the weekend. We'll talk things. We'll talk stuff. That's the official terms. Miguel Almarona's back looks like Emmanuel Latte Loth might be coming in.
Speaker 1: So Mate and Latte.
Speaker 2: Right there, it's written for you right there, my tan Latte that close. So once again, get the jersey at Olive York. You help out a lot of our a lot of our soccer for good components here in twenty twenty five. If you get the Soccer is Better in Atlanta sweatshirt with our friends at Grady Baby and Grady Baby Co. Then what you can do is you help out middle school soccer programs attached to Atlanta Public School. Then you could Ah, that reminds me, I've got to go. I've gotta send the scarf to the person in Canton that I called Marshall Island Scarves available on the other side of this door. You can help out the Marshall Island Soccer Federation and you can get the jerseys, the bucket hats, you get the scarves. You get the scarves from me and I send them to you or I meet you. So that's what you're staring at. So that's what we're looking at now, involving everything, and so that's how we're helping out, and that's how we're trying to do soccer for good here starting off twenty twenty five tomorrow, once again Friday, Free for all. Everybody comes in who wants to talk about things, and we'll go from there. But once again three o'clock Mercedes Ben's Miguel Almorn gets reintroduced to the media here in Atlanta. So thanks for dropping by, and thanks to Match Day for coming by from Indonesia and hanging out. So as always, thanks for dropping by here at SDH Wucha Platz.
Speaker 1: Y'all played safe.
Speaker 2: Back at it again a little less than twenty two and since it's the end of the show, I'll try to do this and try to break the