Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome back. Thank you very much for joining me. My name is Deborah Hatswell and you're listening to BBR Investigations. Our cases tonight include cryptids, missing people, and the Scottish connection. Over the last few weeks, I've shared with you the strange case of the lady who went missing in December of twenty twenty two and was found deceased in the fields in the opposite direction of town. She'd never been named and the car she was driving was not registered to her. Only a small public announcement was made about a death and the strange circumstances of a disappearance. The corn the rule that she had been predated on by animals and was found with no shoes on, even though it was a cold winter's night. That case took place in Munkton, on the main road leading into the small town. Whilst working this case, I realized there were several missing people in the town who was of yet are still a bit missing, and I wondered if there was a connection between the strange deaths, the missing people, and the reporters in the area of a large dog like or can iron like creature that's been seen running on two lakes and also down on all fours like a wolf. I was contacted by residents of the town who had their own experience to share. One which worked at the nearby aerospace facility that sits alongside the airport. She saw a creature one morning after she was dropped at the facility gate and walked up to the building where she worked. The creature emerged from a shed connected to the apprentice block. She of course was terrified by the creature, which luckily ran off as she quickly got inside. Running the experience through her head brought back a memory she had as a child, and she was meant to camp out with a friend one night. This is her experience in her own words, read out by myself. Then we'll have a look at other areas in Scotland when there are a number of crypt creature cases, along with a number of strange disappearance one very similar to the Monks and one where a young man was seen running from a farmhouse disappearing into the woods and he's never been seen again. But let's start with Munkton. Our witness said, me and my best friend had the idea of camping out in her garden in the summer of nineteen ninety four, as fourteen at the time, lived in a big house about a mile and a half two miles from Munkton Village. The house was in the countryside with woods down one side and curving around the bottom, huge garden. Honestly, it was a dyllic. Her dad found his old tent. We set about putting it up, well, we helped while our dad put it up. We put pillows and quilts inside as we didn't have sleeping bags, and we asked our dad to take us to the shops for sweets and chris, but we were going to make a night of it. So we were gone maybe an hour or so, and we went into the town of Air and we got back and we went in the house and headed through the house to come out of the back door to the tent. When we got outside, we immediately saw that the tent was wrecked. We just stood there and her dad was like, showing me you two, and then he saw the tent. It was all torn up, big tears and ripped in it. Cloth was tattered, and this wasn't really an old tent, and it wasn't a cheap grappy tent. It had kind of lapsed inwards on one side, and we walked over to look at it. My friend's dad studied the rips and was looking closely at them, and then he said to us, let's go inside.
Speaker 2: Girls.
Speaker 1: I remember we were annoyed as it was a lovely day, but we did as he said. We went inside, sat in the big lounge kind of sulking that our plans had been coushed. When a mum came in from where we told her what had happened to the tent and she said she was sympathetic, and she said it was probably the yo old yobs you know, from the nearby village that had done it out of shape badness. So that night we stayed in. We've been out looking forward to camping, you know, but we just camped out in the room instead, our sweets, watched a film. We did chat about it, but we didn't think of anything sinister and nothing scare. I just really agreed with the mum, so we went to bed. In the middle of the night, we were woking up by this all mighty racket. The dogs were going absolutely baalistic downstairs. She had a Labrador and a German shepherd. The dogs were in the lounge directly below us, and they were crashing.
Speaker 2: About, barking. It was quite loud.
Speaker 1: We opened a bedroom door and a mum and dad came rushing out of their room and said for us to get back in. We waited for them to head downstairs, and then we opened the bedroom door and to listen. The dad was shouting, let the dogs out, let them out, and we were saying to each other, what the fuck's going on? So the dogs were let out and they were barking and snarling and going crazy around the back of the house. We quickly went along to her big sister's room as it faced the back garden.
Speaker 2: She was away on holiday.
Speaker 1: We looked out the window and we could see the dogs chasing something past the fish pond down towards the woods at the bottom of the garden. There's a tall, dark shape running on two legs, slightly hunched, running very fast.
Speaker 2: We both saw it. The security lights are run but by.
Speaker 1: The time they were past the pond, it wasn't as easy to see as there were bushes and cherry trees and the security lights didn't reach down that far. Her dad was standing on the decking with his shotgun just below us, and we were scared in case he looked up and saw us, so we snuck back down the hall and went into a room. We were nervous and scared, but kind of excited too. She thought it must have been an intruder. They asked her if her dad would have shot him, and she said probably not, but he probably took the going out just to scare him. We waited for month and dad to come back upstairs, and it seemed like ages. When we heard the stairs creak. We opened the door and it was a month. We asked her what had happened and was it a burglar, and she said, yeah, it must have been a burglar, but the dogs chased him off. She said that her dad was going to go to sleep downstairs just to be on the safe side, and we should just stay in our room. She asked if we wanted to go into her room with her, and like, no, it's fine, although we didn't sleep for the rest of the night and we were two worked up. In the morning, we went downstairs and the mom and dad were talking quietly in the kitchen. We were asking questions about the night before, and her dad said it was obviously a proud looking for houses to break into. He said he'd bring the police and let them know. So later that day, just before I was going home, a guy arrived at the house and we saw him arriving.
Speaker 2: I asked my friend who it was, and she said it was a farmer.
Speaker 1: We were down the road. He spoke to my friend's dad for a bit then left. Being nosy teenagers, we asked what he wanted and the dad said, Oh, he's having some trouble with foxes getting into his chickens. I don't think you know, he's happy about it. And I wondered why he'd come down to tell him that, but he did. They didn't have any animals themselves other than dogs. On the way home, we actually drove past his farm and as we were driving past, we could see him on his tractor trailer. The trailer had a few dead cheap on it. Her legs were sticking up, and he gave us the creep. My friend said to her dad, Oh, dad, look at the poor sheep, and her dad just said, ah, it's bad when you lose sheep. You never mentioned the chickens. Nothing else happened. The intruder never come back, and things just went back to normal. So cut to a few weeks later on my back at school and a girl in my class came from a family of farmers. Their farm was just outside my village where I stay. I was talking to her about what she did over the summer, just the normal stuff, and she said that she didn't go to the local cattle show she would usually do as a carth had been killed a few weeks back. I asked her what happened to it, and she said it had been attacked and its head was nearly ripped off. I was shocked, and I could see that she was really sad about it. I asked if it was a fox, and she said, don't you da have to fox, don't do something like that. She kind of hesitated and said Dad said it was a shape shifter. She said he had seen it running up the field and it looked like half a man and half a wolf. I was getting pretty freaked out by this time. She said a calf wasn't the only animal killed. There was a farmer on the road to Monk to him and his sheep had had their throats torn out, and I think those were the ones that we saw on the trailer. Another farmer had cows that were half even. I didn't know what to think, and then I remembered the tent and the intruder, and the farmer appearing the next day a shape shifter. What did he mean by that? I was absolutely petrified, thinking what if we'd been in the tent that night. I mean the tent was destroyed during the daytime. It's scared the living daylights that on me, thinking what could have happened at night. It never felt a dilly after that. It was always a very scary place to me. They moved away the following year, but there's something weird about the whole area deab. Could it have been the same thing I saw five years later? You know, too many strange goings on for my liking. I'm sure today is the anniversary of the woman found, Eddie Munkton, December the nineteenth.
Speaker 2: Poor woman.
Speaker 1: God knows what she went through that night in those fields alone. It's no blood run cold. The girls and the parents must have been terrified that night, you know, it's understandable. I'm not sure how i'd react in that situation. It seems logical to think that it was just a burglar out chancing his luck or a local peeping tom that the dogs had chased away. This could also be a series of very strange coincidences that have happened since at least the early nineteen nineties up until twenty twenty two. There will be cases not reported in the mainstream press and farmers and managers you know, of strange kills and missing livestock. Now, there's a great deal of research that's been done into the large cat population, as this area has so many reports of a black panther like beast and a strange sandy colored dog like creature. As you know, this is an area with a high percentage of missing people. I found four cases from twenty twenty to twenty twenty two, and for a while now I've been looking at the missing people cases in the areas where we have cryptid creature reports. If you follow the waterways and the locks that head northeast from Munk too, there seems to be several areas that have clusters of strange creature reports, some of which have been investigated and researched for several years now. The locks, you know, forests and mountain valleys have an ancient thing to them, and it is possible to walk the route from the west of Scotland to the east and vice versa.
Speaker 2: I believe that.
Speaker 1: Cryptid creatures use these routes to move around from area to area. So let's start at the very tip of the East coast, close to the Murray Forth, which was named by the Picts using their words for seashore and coast, was previously known as Elginshire. This area has many woodlands and forests and rural areas and some of them have not changed in centuries. Then we'll visit the locks inland and follow the waterways, and so we reached Munkton once again on the west coast. One case that is startling took place on an unnamed farm in Moorisha. This case is the hyena baboon wolf like creature came into me through email and the witness says, hideb I was in your live chat tonight in YouTube and I was trying to get some information to you that I've got about an animal my dad's shop on our farm in nineteen ninety seven, after it had killed one hundred and fifty of our sheep, plus many more kills happened all over the area, not just on our farm at that time. Even more were going missing and only the bones, skin, and fleece were ever found. It was almost like a feeding station or an animal boneyard, as I said. My dad got his other farmer mates and some of the gamekeepers out with the spotlamps and they eventually hunted something down in the fields that he said looked like it was a hyaena and a wolf cross, but its front feet was shaped like a rat, but longer. They were longer than my dad's hand. The men were all standing around it and they were trying to work out what it was and were confused because of how it looked, but they all felt it was for sure what was killing the sheep, as its canine teeth matched the ones we found on the sheeps that had escaped. It was as if they were all torn to pieces, and there were hundreds of them, as we had twelve hundred odd news on the farm at that time. I can share my story now and I feel that I need to as it's happening again. Recently we found what looks like a feeding nest that was full of sheep and ear bones in an old house in the woods that surrounds our farm. Back then, it was on the news in ninety seven. They called it the beast from the East and blamed a panther for it all and buried the news. It all dates back to November nineteen ninety five when a lurry driver reported a cougar or a mountain lion on the road from Cooper to come in. After that, the reports flooded in and some people had photographs of bit the animal. My dad's shot was not a cat, and the vets and the cops took away the body. After they got it back to the farm that it was a hyena baboom wolfing and it stank so bad. It was like the smell of a male fot, but way stronger. This thing was male and we guessed around three hundred kilos before we weighed it. We were based on a mixed arable farm with over two thousand hectares of land. On the land, we had over two thousand sheep, three hundred and fifty beef cattle, along with multiple other animals like chickens, pigs, pheasants, duck, partridge and the like. As well as those animals, we also had local gamekeepers that stopped the land. As it's all surrounded by thick pine forests. We're in East Scotland, in Morrisha. I can't give an exact area, and we don't want a bunch of people up here with cameras as all this is.
Speaker 2: You know, we're trying to keep it quiet.
Speaker 1: There's fifteen of us farmers and gamekeepers and we'd like to keep it that way.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Back in nineteen ninety six, around December time, we started noticing that we were having a few sheep were missing, around sixty at first, but then we had all our chickens skilled. One night we had a roundred and fifty birds and they were all dead. So my dad and his gamekeeper mates had a meeting one afternoon and they a grieved. It could be a fox possibly that's what was killing the chickens, as the gamekeepers also had pheasants in big pens and exclosures that had also been killed the previous night. So in a group they went out with the spot lamps and around twenty of us looked in various places around our area. We were wanting for foxes and we found them. Between my dad and the other guy is the next few months he'd shot around one hundred and seventy odd foxes they were happy that the problem of the fox was solved, and so they thought things improved for a while, and by October of nineteen ninety seven, we were out taking in the female sheep for sorting we usually to do every year at this time of year, put the male ransom with them, and when we got to the field where they all were they were supposed to be, there was only around forty nine yused left out of an original flock of three hundred, and the ones that were left were all bloody, and ten of them had serious.
Speaker 2: Wounds and had to be put down.
Speaker 1: Reported this straight away got the vets and the police involved, as my dad thought by what he'd seen the wounds and the sheep with canine in nature, he thought this as the sheep were basically torn apart. So we all thought it was no more than a pack of loose dogs that someone had let off the lead, as this seems to happen a lot back then and now, but no one ever questions if it really.
Speaker 2: Was a dog.
Speaker 1: The police were alerted and they turned up and the vets were already on scene doing measurements of the sheep's wounds. The canine puncture marks were six inches wide and penetrated four to five inches into the flesh of the sheep, so they concluded it was a dog attack, but that didn't explain the other two hundred and fifty one us that were missing. There was no sign of them. There were nowhere and the fields were just full of blood, got skin and fleece and a lot of it. It was that bad Dad had to plow the field to hide it from the main road, as we have a big road that runs in front of the farm and that you could see to the field where they were. So they went the corps and it was eventually on the news about sheep being found ripped to bits on the neighbor's farm as well as I was, plus around four other farms had experienced the same thing happening to their sheep as well over the last year or so. The authorities suggested on the news that it could be a panther or a puma or a pack of dogs that was causing all this, but it's still unclear, and that's where my dad got the group together to look for it. It was made up of farmers and gamekeepers and they went out with their vehicles and spotlights to see if they could track down those supposed packs of dogs or a puma or a panther that was being blamed for killing the sheep. We were all out looking for a few hours and we only saw a few badges in the distance. You know, with all nocturnal animals, they give off an eye shine when you hit them with the high intensity you like. We saw nothing out of the ordinary until we went back to the field as sheep had been killed in the previous days, and my dad caught some eye shine around five hundred and six hundred yards out. With the spotlight in the middle of the plowed field, we could see something was out there looking back at us. So Dad said to my uncle that was driving to stop the vehicle. I was too young to drive. Dad got out his rifle and it had a magnification scope on it. Took a closer look of what was basically staring at us, and it just stood still. When Dad got the rifle scope on it, he said to my uncle to bring the light off to the side so we could get a better look. And what Dad said then chilled me to the bone. He said, it's a fucking wolf. Fucking thing. I could hear the fear in my dad's voice, he was trembling. All this happened in around fifteen seconds, and this thing just stood down on our foes, looking at us. I heard Dad pull a ball on the gun and let off the safety. He never took his eyes off it, and then he whispered to my uncle to turn the lights directly on it again. And when he did, my dad kind of jumped as this wolf eachure stood up tall on its back legs and was sniffing the air. And in a split second, it was back down on our foes and it looked like it was going to leap into the tree line, but my dad let off a shot. I will always remember the deafening noise the rifle made as he pulled the trigger and hit it directly in the ribs from the left side to the right, in unclean shot. We heard a thud as the bullet hit and it went down. We drove slowly over to it and was absolutely in shock what we all saw in front of us. This any one which my dad thought looked more like a hyaena with the baboon and a dog or a wolf his front feet with a most scary thing. They looked like the front feet of a rat, but were longer thicken on the humans. And as we were all stood round it, no one said so much.
Speaker 2: As a word. We were all just shocked.
Speaker 1: Every one of us was scared to touch it. So Dad phoned the gatekeeper that was closest to us at the time, and he came around with six other guys and they pulled it onto a hard sum fertilizer bag. It was so big and heavy they pulled it back to the farm. In all there were around thirty people, including the cops that came up to view it. Once theyge finished saying whatever it was they were talking about, the vets took the body away with them. We only had access to it for about three hours, but that was enough time to get a look at its body clearly. I would say that the closest thing I could resemble it to was from the movie American woolf in London. It looked like the monster in that it was as close to a match as I could get. It looked nothing like a dog apart from its mouth and its canine teeth which worth six inches apart five inches long, and the bottom ones had the same kind of makeup the other teeth. We could see were really weird and kind of shapes and serorated in a way. This creature weighed two hundred and eighty an kilo and as we put it in an industrial waybridge, we had from nose to tail. It was seven foot in length. Its tail was shot around half a foot and stubby.
Speaker 2: It was male.
Speaker 1: It had the smell of male fox pea, but much much stronger. It had a dark brown colored fur around it, and it was dirta full of soil and dried blood from having been digging in the plowed field earlier in the night. Then the killing stopped for years and years. But I got a call from a farming friend recently left and he's got the same going on again at his place. I went up and we had a look, and it's for sure the same type of sheep killing that's happened towards all over again. We found a road day on one of his sheep in a field, looking the same as the carcasses back in ninety six ninety seven. Then we found an old abandoned house on our farm that was filled with hundreds of sheep bones, skulls and other animals all mixed together. We think it's where they dragged them to feed on. We're currently out every second night now, especially around the full moon. Tomorrow night will be best as it's a full moon and it was in ninety seven it was a full moon that night. It was definitely something to do with these creatures. Me and Dad had studied, so we've looked at dogmen wear wolf stuff over the years, and we have no idea what this thing was. We still don't know what it was or is, but they are one hundred percent real. They are physic call blood and bone creatures of an almost the boon Hyaena appearance, and they seem to look to eat sheep, especially fully grown fifty five kil or use, which are very fast and strong. Get these things just go in and kill every one of them, nearly deb If any of this may help some people on the channel, please use it. It might help figure out what the hell we're dealing with, as we also have black cats kills and sightings all the time in our local area, but most, if not all, are actually done by whatever this thing is. They're basically walking wolves. I'm sorry for the long story, but I you know, I like to be in debt and share all of my experiences about these creatures. We had a YouTuber getting touch and he was meant to have met me last year appear on the farm, but he never showed up. It was around the time the women from her she went missing and then she was found partially eaten by wildlife. Didn't he blame it on fot is a badger step. I think he must have just craped himself, pardon the pun, changed his mind about coming up here. And as people who have actually physically seen these creatures know, the fear you get and when you see one or hear one is possibly the hardest thing to put into words or to explain. I'd like to remain anonymous as the exact spot on location to protect our farm from people just walking all over them, you know, looking for these creatures.
Speaker 2: They have no idea what they're dealing with.
Speaker 1: As from the injuries I've witnessed on how these things are very powerful, incredibly fast, adgile heavy killers. I'm unsure if the creature in this report is the same kind of creature that's harassing the people in Munkton. It does have the same description. If you remember the airship police described the creature they were looking for that was reported by a motorist and seen by two officers as boon like. The same description as a creature in Maray just south of this area is one I've been studying for several years now. I'm very lucky to have a friend and fellow researcher that lives in the area that sits between Ned and Colby Forest areas, where there are also numbers of missing people. Alan Morrison from Booker was reported missing in late January twenty eighteen, having last been seen on Christmas Eve. Searches for the forty seven year old have focused around his home in the Laws and Place area, with specialist teens scouring routes that he was known to walk, such as the Burn of Buckeye and the coastline. Mister Morrison is described as about five foot nine inches of medium build, with short, dark and gray receding hair and a beard. As of January twenty fifth, his case remains open, sitting in an area between three dog man reports. There is a strange case of Nicole Mitchell, a twenty six year old woman who was reported missing from the Moray area in early January of twenty twenty four is after a year ago officers searching for her discovered her body in Teenland Woods south of Altonside around one fifteen am on Friday, February twenty six. Even though no cause of death was given, police said the case is now closed. In September twenty twenty three, our body was found in the search for missing Scotch pensioner who vanished in murray. Our formal identification still needs to take place. The family of missing seventy five year old Catherine Stewart being infarmed. Catherine Stewart was reported missing from Elgin after vanishing at around eleven pm on Monday, September eighteenth. No cause of death was given and the case remains closed. A further body was found in the search for a woman reported missing overnight. Mary Fraser was last seen in dean Terrace in Lossymouth around eight am on Tuesday. A car which she had access to was later discovered in inch Broom Road. Police are unsure why she was not with a vehicle. Police have now confirmed the body of a woman has been found amid the search for the fifty seven year old. Formal Identification is yet to take place, but the family of miss Fraser have no doubt been informed and The death is currently being treated as unexplained. No doubt there are other cases in the area that I'm not aware of. I've watched this place for several years as we're look in the fact that we have a private researcher in the area. Over the years, each season changed, we began to photograph and film many of the anomalies left in the area. One video shows a number of strange white ARBs seen on different days, often known as ghost likes it being seen in the area even in bright sunlight. They seem to be intelligent and will cross the path in front of a walker. There have been day legs left handing eye up in the trees, and the intricate patterns of feathers and stones, bone stat strange brush ups or possible hunting blinds, rocks left on top of ten to twelve foot trees. A lady named May joined BBR many years ago now, and she's been collecting images of those strange finds in the area ever since, and she's spoken with a number of local people who have not only seen these very strange creatures, but some of them have been very close to them when the event happened. One witness who is local to the area close to the battlefield of Collodon made a report to May in twenty fifteen after seeing a strange figure while she was out walking one of her usual routes. She said the witness was used to remain an anonymous, but states that she saw a tall, hair covered human like figure over at the Cairns two weeks before she reported the incident. The creature she saw was about seven to eight feet tall by her estimation. It was just at dusk and the sighting only lasted for a few seconds. The lady watched while the thing crossed the site made off into the trees in the direction of the battlefield. May added, I know the battlefield's haunted. The local speak of the sound of bagpipes that can be heard on a quiet night, and the ghosts of the Highland Forces are often seen on either the anniversary of the battle in April. Claver Cairns is a protected area of natural beauty. It's about half a mile from Colording Battlefield. As news of the strange sightings began to spread, our May spoke to other locals about their strange experiences. In a report taken in September of twenty fifteen, a croft owner who has us crofted at the north end of the railway bio duct that will over the ribon air shared his experiences with Mey, he said, whilst discussing the earlier warman sightings at Carver Claane, May was asking around to see if any of the crofters had noticed anything missing, you know, or any landskilled, or any strange activity. So I shared my story with her. I think I saw the same figure that was described by the lady who was walking close to the battlefield. What I saw was a big airy man that was walking along the railway line in the subtly direction from the forestry behind my craft. I seen it walking towards the viaduct's area of the care on quite a few occasions. Now my dogs were going nuts each time they fago went by. You should speak to my brother because he's seen it too. So that's what May did, and his brother said, I'm from the area and I'm out in the fields late at night and early in the morning frequently. I've seen something really strange about three or four times now. I see it usually in dim light at dawn and dusk. The first time this happened, I was out in the fields and I heard someone walking close to where I was and they were coming along the riverbank moving fast, so, thinking it was a water bailiff or a gamekeeper, duck down into the brush for cover as they passed me. Whoever it was appeared to be enormous, hoping height and width, and they stanked to high heaven. I couldn't get a good look at them on that occasion. My clearest view of the figure was one night when I had my nets out and I had walked away downstream to disturb the fish as the fish panic and swim towards the nets. When I had them traps, I go off and I wait a little while for the nets to work. I came back about half an hour later, and I saw this bloody gray airything and it was pulling the fish from me nets. I shouted at it, scare it off, and I stood up holding a fish, and it just walked off into the dark. It wasn't running, he just walked off. I'm six foot three and it was taller than me. I think this thing was around seven foot tall and much broader than I am. And then we had an update on the eighth of October twenty twenty. They said I hope you're well and on the road to recovery. I'm not too sure that this is any interest to you, but there had been a series of weird goings on in the area where my relative lives, close to the area where the strange area figures were reported a few weeks back now in September, he was sitting watching TV when there was a loud kind of yewling noise that sounded like a big cat. It was dark around ten thirty pm, but his German shepherd dog shot to the window with his apples up and he was growling. The area overlooks fields and forestry land. His two house carts shut off the couch and run for cover. They were fined hiding under a bed, hissing furiously when he's trying to get them to come out again. This yowling noise lasted for approximately ninety seconds. Was nothing to be seen even with the torch, but he could hear loud, rustling noises beyond the garden. The dog stayed behind him, growling as of whatever it was moved away. Last week, the thirtieth of August twenty twenty, as he took the dog for his late walk before bedtime, they made their way round one of the fields and as they were walking, three road deer came running straight out of the forestry at high speed, about twenty yards ahead of him. He just managed to grab the dog's collar to stop him chasing. After the day and there was a loud, crashy noise that sounded like something big was shoving through the trees, he saw a very large, dark shape which stopped when it saw him and it turned back into the forest. When he described the height of the shape of this thing, he said it was approximately seventh feet toll too fast for him to get a photograph of it, and he was over in a matter of seconds. And then last night, which would be eighth of October twenty twenty, as he was walking the dog, he had a large salmon thrown at him, but he couldn't see the thrower. He said, all was totally silent out in the forest. There were no bird's house, no small animals, nothing. He did manage to get a photo of the salmon, though. I have to say I had a similar thing happened at Claudymoss and Pulbin a couple of years ago now, when I was investigating the hairy Man's sightings. The salmon spawned anytime between late September late February each year.
Speaker 2: Is this a coincidence? Possibly?
Speaker 1: She said, I can't work out where the salmon was thrown from. I think the only explanation is a passing osprey maybe, but there are none in the area that I know of. You might have been more grateful for the salmon if he hadn't hit him on his showler really hard. But if you can see from the photograph, it's taken a bit of an before reaching in. I would also say there's a very strange woman who's moved into a cottage and near him, and she's taken to putting up hides and cameras in the woods, and has even put up a notice warning people to keep out. But the land is not her woods. They belonged to the big estape. Local rumor has it she works for a TV company, possibly the BBC. As the crow flyes, it's not too many miles from my relative's house to the area where Felicity the puma was caught. My Ted Noble and he's spam at Kenny some years back. Honestly, don't know if there could be a connection madeb on the twenty eighth. They've got Toby.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: My relative was taking the dog for a wee walk around the farm road just now and he heard whaling. It sounded like a cat on steroids, and that was his expression. It was a loud whaling, but it sounded as if it was off in the distance, so perhaps it was the same thing you'd earn weeks ago. The dog reacted to the whaling, grumbled a bit, but the noise was going away from them, so it wasn't too upset. When investigating these reports and looking at cattle and pet disappearances in the area, I came across some very distinct cat killed sheep. They showed all the signs of a cat attack, bites to the neck area, and the carcasses dragged off into the trees or covered with grass. But it also came across a number of strange cases where the animal that had been killed had its skin removed by the hand and every bone was picked clean of meat. There was no sign of cars or ATVs at the scene, no human footprints of bootmarks, no sign of entry or an exit wound, no arrow head embedded in the body. One farmer stated a hefty and healthy u of about fifty kilo was taken. Her wool was neatly peeled off his skin before it was eaten. Another farmer said that over the past five years about forty sheep from his flock have been found dead, apparently killed in one go, all neatly stripped of their skin before being eaten. Wherever animal is doing it, it manages to peel the skin off the sheep, probably because it doesn't like the wool, and it skins the sheep in the most expert way, removing the skin along with the wool. It has a very powerful bite and it crunches right through the bones and kills the animal very easily. Is this creature feeding on sheep and cattle, you know, combined with the deer as they move through the area heading from the east coast across the locks at Nests and Rannick and Tay. There are ample food and water resources in the area, both on the coast or of the fresh water kind. The habitat is ideal for a creature to remain elusive in As your head southwest using the river systems and the valleys stretching from Nene to Finned Horn Bay, cold Bin is a big forest made after the village of Being disappeared in the Great Sun Drift in sixteen ninety four. In the decades that followed the Great Drift to Sanket shifting with the remains of the original state becoming exposed. This would be a good stopping over area when the salmon is running as you make your way south heading west. You know for Ayrshire on the west coast there are several missing cases and the surrounding areas looking at the missing people cases in the area didn't prove fruitless and there's a case currently being worked by the police in the area after a man went missing just three weeks ago on Christmas Eve. Mark Drussell was last seen in the Anach Woods area around three pm on Tuesday, December twenty fourth. Mark, who was traveling nor to Aviimore, was seen in the Abernasse National Nature Reserve near Nepthybridge between Thursday December nineteenth and Saturday, December the twenty first. Detectives have revealed his has been seen in the Agonac Woods area granted around three pm on Tuesday. The twenty eight year old is described as a white man around five feet nine in shees tall, slim build with dark hair, and at the time of his disappearance, Mark was believed to be wearing a black butter jacket and carrying a blue rucksack. The next cluster of reports of creatures and missing people take us to the area of lock Ness Lot Ranick Ranik itself. It has a strange relationship with a missing as it said that caves below Ranik caused people to disappear, liver toary term or children that vanished, appearing miles away with no memory of how they got there. A local man went missing when he was out walking east dogs and as of yeah no sign of his whereabouts is known. Offices in Beulah continuing to appeal from information regarding the whereabouts of a seventy three year old James Pattern one year on from when he reported missing from his home in Beulah. James Patten seventy three at the time, was seen around one thirty pm on Monday, the twenty third of December driving his silver Dacy Dusta at Rupplewood near the River Bula, where he was going to walk his dog. His car was tracer and around four thirty pm that same afternoon with his spaniel colleacross dog inside, but there was no trace of mister Patten. He's described as white, five for eighteen height and a stocky build with gray.
Speaker 2: Hair and a beard.
Speaker 1: He wears glasses and when he was last seen he was wearing black trousers with a purple jumper and a green fleece jacket. Nobody knows what happened to the two men and no sign of them has ever been found. Like all of the other missing people we mentioned tonight, there's no sign of them out there. And there is one really strange case that's of interest. I think you'll be interested in it, and that's the case of Sean Richer. And he was twenty years old when he went missing on the Thursty first of October twenty fourteen from Fraserburgh, Scotland, after a night out with friends. He was last seen running from a farmhouse near Woodland between Stricken and the A nine eight Fraserburg to Ban Road. Described as five foot nine of slim build with mounty, brown hair, pale complexion and blue eyes. Sean was wearing a white t shirt, a gray hooded top, gray skin of jeans and brown trousers. A few days after Sean disappeared. His hooded top, his belt and his trainers were found near the farmhouse. It is totally out of character for him not to have got in touch with his parents and for this reason they believe he came to harm that night. Police have found no evidence of criminality yet foul play cannot be reeled out and it remains a miss in person case. Sean's case is cold and no investigation or update has been announced. In his disappearance, Scotland in October would have been cold, So what made him leave the warmth and safety of that farmhouse and run into dark woodland, removing his clothes, away from any help.
Speaker 2: Is this the situation?
Speaker 1: Like the family in d Side we saw a wolf like creature watching them through a cossage window one night. For the case of the missing woman in Munkton, is Sewn still out there waiting to be found. Extensive searches were carried out, but he still remains missing. How many other cases are like this that we don't know about? How deep does this go? Over the next few months, I'll be delving deep on some of the cryptid hotspots in the UK to see if the same anomalies come into play apot enjoy tonight's podcast. My name is Deborah Hatswell and I've enjoyed spending my time with you guys. It's blowing a wholly out there. It's thick snow and continuing to snow. So it's a good day, you know, to curl up and share some of my reports with you all. Don't worry, I'll be back on the same day, the same time next week. Good Night everyone,