Speaker 1: Ningle Ravana ung ne.
Speaker 2: U myll ad dan ungar Ingle say you Mega Mukamara kariam Ian andral Ungle say you n mdia Kaga you even Unga Lii in the boom ill Pard will lie other Kaga ningle Ar will lie over net dan Ungle var Ingle say ye Mega Mukiamna karimraven in Tarisa Nan patty Arnan, You're pretty pure with the n ark pre even in kanaway Nan. You're pretty pare with the AMaGA and the Mukiyama kagaway vivill Muata hung vill Nadal ning sang the part are in the genral Hapak can't be like tobacco habak und Kunda and ning mag u in you pretty with the vill ula Partica n ing ung in the in the hap Pinani in eventral Israel Paklala, Muda our purl Aranda Vadaga, michael Vela in las vard munra our the the lily Nanga our either Muda Lai, Hapak Mega Ramana, kira Awa ningle cat are the dan under array, the n and ray the nava, the patri Inglela either a column made coom nan Yan the tangy colvendum in the inga nmaga ningle k hap uda our in the ra the either k colum made coomb ever a column nan yan, the tangy colevendum pinner ran da our ner, the g our cour gar sari non solatin, the na umbar is gin youre tai mar cole kurri harpakkan da irevan kur gar sari non solum in the dingle said ungar na kind they put in the gola non unglu, the win ungar s yeah non bongu youre at time markle kri ungara non unglo grain, the ungula o n maga in dingle mad and unga in tars the in param um in the comando grain or ulam ad the n y vom klam, the truman malamlam mam y inglam ningle var in the kalum um darisa to hum the v kadol tarisana adam iende hill in the da nan vasin hapa cook in the kela yen solar, the arm our sonar nan in caval mal airyr painma maa maao interpurl nan ami iriapoin nan amai caricapo grain nan cavel cob in mail airin ind nan Cata in the Kelvin cart Yennes Sola po Garian by the yum Our bad Apo Garian by the um Parkaktar pain Pinba car sonar Nana and the pada Peri Talivana, the Vada Sola Moudium, kapak nan Una, the Vara.
Speaker 1: Grain n A, the sra.
Speaker 2: Vara can wounded in kadava is, the ka ann in the k angle in the Terri sanam ung Wana in the cannaval Unglea wooden yaather Woden in the Darri sanam Our core girard Uru, the Yaga in the Terri sanam ungle Ward will calumny room Aga, the America in kannaway ungle Ward dad.
Speaker 1: Nan Nana.
Speaker 2: Nan hapakok say mud kid Our solar nan named taval are in pain our cour garn nan Yrevenuden Sila colum sealabrator pugrain y and will involved Rana not tearing the colavingdom you involved kana, the kanaway non tearing the cola ndom. You Invardvrkana, you're even in Tolinkpa, non tearing the color bendom. Even saramaither dan hung un my A, the way Una, the way un ing your even in ka nan o either in level lie oh is the nandra irkum in non kura will lie either the ikavandom irevanan, the kanaw Ungla mata ninga a rim binal umar khana tan the tolen okparraven sol ning riminal ungai boomi preven Ungla mata ning d nan yos, the chol in raven yan in the boom patar in in the n youre t i either the ikavandom iva nan tearing the cola vendome nan yan in the boom irikan intertur in the cola ndom invardin ad the ing in and tearing the color endom non tearing the cola endom hung kurra non kate covendom hung tolkupar either and the udha and tai the raja avartan sang the sila udar and angle hung our core graar in ireva near v y n vum bi grain our cour gira nana. They ter the colama the nanaya vomigrain. You're a time markle k a vasa til our coury giar yellow kummela yella and arang um nan tavia ingel our cour gra nan yellow tula m m m no tiring the cola vendom whom the top and there in the cold vedomar the not in the colab dom, youre t Ma call inga pa our cour Gira nan oother kaga yenger grein other Kaga nan Tai Krain other kaga pass Krain other kaga tagam call gurine thannir kaga yengu many poland non irikaran ireva nanka kane in turin the cola ndom uma the kanaway tearing the cola ndom whom the top ingles there in the colavingdom lavandom not in the pan you're a time markle kur ningle and the other m ningraven in korak per baring perm irendam and our raven in korak or naba over the lad ud nan man man the kundnan madam und pace away in yen agum ad u i angy d irika vandom ningle you even jill over the ung them mala the vendom in non vaindom either way mudal Paddi hung kur Nanga ningle ung muru ere the mud in a mad in all ning a contra na ning a contral Iranda, the paddy and the vp in Muru the thalam are they nan vmadom Irandawa, the paddy villa, the inral nan irevan than vendom in artham ung irindal iravan hung ningle ilum am i the imrika dom the nang a man rom ireven in kurala pet for the indrey non ung ungle varka, the mud they dingle ung warm over an alums a vandom n n eil ingrand da ungraven in k ing.
Speaker 1: Ningle minion.
Speaker 2: P ningal minion pla, the vetchlin point raver ningle minion la mich pontra ungal var ung the sad over and al in modi willom ningle n nil dingle bongs on the sat young dingle satan in k ungar ningle vill entry vandom indroa umam ung war h the d ing unry and will kildum radio odkum a lad ungyr pongo man i the i pad and ye wundrikum single dadam centralum malik ralum vimana tiler in alum liftil sendra lum a m unga ikum nem mega ko ning po h l k ningle ya n a ningle uruaki coladom i the we till corndal the ka iklam ningle hung put cola endom ningle carriage called Sella Dr colam ningle munto ti sela dr klam karil uk dr kalam in nan or Syria part ur ang nan CenTra umarat amar vain indrum Kuda n v ta Ula sarivil Oru Wo Martin adil or Narki then Veli Tanti chen amar vain angy nan Irkum yarula and neil nan kaa pesa mudium Yarum Kama targar the ungelum rindal ungul Hungar the nambikin Vara Latins Seranda peng Varana, Susanna West, John Wesley, matun saralas andre umagan Ourarat You Martner, kristavavara a Mark You Martiner, John Wesley, Methodist, Irminar Methodist, l Mulam America In Marris john In Sagod Sarla Sarrama, Susanna West, pad Paddy Nana padan Our the kari wound unran thalai in male Porti kul warm Prani tala porta mirind Wesley than than Thai in jangdan entry cornar dingle and dal than I take undry alarm ningle than i Kaga tingle ning a seal.
Speaker 1: Dingle dingle se.
Speaker 2: Yes mega Telvana, the gar luka i in the ill yes add angl j b par in cour Adi Kadi intravarding mat Konda, the ungle Andrada, Kma vandom our may selvar ningle pung alarm ningle ungu alam Ma you are yes, Patrie, you are a cour gar a may had a take coundry jingle ning.
Speaker 1: Say the Modi payer pill message paraphrase.
Speaker 2: The mega um pum Ira l mayagaum near mayaga Um and the ring gul in the Amidiana are til ungle governor marum ung governor mungumarum our persona, the dingle Una kadavudderbook weather kum our pace over the ka kum hung kana our the toll makanaway are in the cold weather kum jenavari in bade you po the solgerin the kurd kardav chandka ning Kaga kathavend Pu in the colavdom our ungag k k unga uday kau ungal paum our kum our hungala ninga auri patria um our kaum v na mum our uden ne te la vida our varumar omar audrika were ne te uk vendumri our vrumi kadavul kathi kira un my m kaula you know paringle yen, I know ki koopid where sonal yenda yen, I know ki koopid jenden paying nan ung ung kapudana amana kari and gay nan hung solvan are the end, the ventory hung uma ad ung yam unga unga jo Unglamia, the gal solo madiad jo gal solo maya pang and the gal solo maya un my end ventral verre kum yam ter our core gar ningle yenhood and paying no unga u uma y l by solving nam you know in the Salem wherever muya ing in the you're a ti mar co ning ver our hung.
Speaker 1: Un my end.
Speaker 2: The ventral ungvarakarra yes sonar ning yes virile in cover yen kudipiral in cover yena any viral in cover i ung ungarriar youre tai markle ki ungar in the ungam ningley a un purul y venduma yella patrium ningle adam pavendo mandre ar tham ungal mug till perk vandal are they patrie ingle kal patala patria hung vays ara, the patrie ningle kal patala patri hung tala moodi aria our a n dung in kala jung modi the aum ungalungraum auraripuramana than our arm yellow our hung war will not kumane um patrie ningle our dam pays alam our yella v ang la yum modiva yum maga yum tunga yuma ing nan irevan ardi green uma kana aria rimigraan umasn aria ramigrain pimb nan dingandam green. There is an a perd kana undo katiringl nan voding gen katik ran nani in una chilai ami, the perdata vandom ire even in covendom man nan yangla un chaum ami, the perdicta vendom perm ireven ink and our girl in mana mega vega, the yadal iraven paes over our nelai ovurasaram Jeba Marana magum avasaram Jeba Marana magum ningle vegm core covendom ningle ami, the irika, wandom amid wanda, wooden mana, the ami, the perdata vandom, the unga, the ningle kath covendom hungayu.
Speaker 1: Ua the umbo green but.
Speaker 2: Yn ami in the pola. You know not no ami in the grain, Sorry Amirie not y s are your crane Tayara sorry not tie namikan n ami aukran ill lie ill lai a ningle am a ika wandom the ab k i I our karm you though our cour gar nan ka pain u serve pay pi nil ya nirpin interracura Nila yaga station intro sole nila and other inter purl other inter purl other king kuda, the inter purl our paki and kuka and our our target our am target our gl srika ma targ our g nila, our girl nagara Ma targ ning vandom ningle iravan ka kavandom hung u a I n ami the pine ireva near array Nagara martin un vralka nemadam iraven p gar tai then adam tairam kinar the ypad unga ye manam siah mangal hung angl Manasachi the d hung Mana yep yeppadi ungl Mana, the Ama sorry are the Yea, the entry though Huda lay am than molam hunger una um mana, the um dinger am lam hunger uda tala than molam Mana, the Ami the girl hunger wood ungl Manam yum hunger wood un ung man bad kubla o AmAm AmAm ning u ra ning maria rima vali y ingle sind pir n a hung duodell ung wood talla Manama n k and am dingle say nd ningal sumak the Sila mura a Maga mukin variaga k u munda nang murray the munda nangmingl A, thea as the girl u Tarthi saugar yamagaing Taviadaga bible murk i i the bila or saranadan and al un my big Murray kang.
Speaker 1: Karan yea.
Speaker 2: Nkang moody col wain non Muranga kang mood in all im the named wain and Iva murankal nan su wain n A non murang Migada. Theyvean non kanga Moodi colum ningn in the Kangala kund nan the ungla over the pol in Paro craine ire wa.
Speaker 1: Uma, the k Petica will like you put dingle the cold even sa and ma ing.
Speaker 2: Like paratum like my ill ning ning muru mayana and pace nd the like ningle a careercal injury equum ningle mega pa the like ire wa endris sol ding you po the yen solver the injury Quia will lie yen solar vandom mary kum Ama nature and the nabad.
Speaker 1: A Utica will like.
Speaker 2: Are the rich are the patrie irena single pam ri uma nan, the patris Pyapardian and many are the party over the dry They will lie ning a lum even they pays alarm ning amia irendal, and many wouldn't pay nang Mari marie kum n aw ning saga your in the inglam yound rajak m in the irnd the rajak a un in the nile Yelisa and ida our ivan y yar solvar.
Speaker 1: Terry Uma is the arm to the say kate and a ti k a a.
Speaker 2: In put In the coil and the megan and a chau Tavi, the Karga kravanga yes i will Carterga karpower girl belen adivar la U y ning Ningle carter Ka katur covendom carter O vod in alums target our nad Alum targal then moon Dingle Pathi materal and the art ingle dingle and alum Ivankaga kur comandom they tai the ung kurpet pin and Cora vat ing mud lil Irevanga k ningle Ami, the other karth covendom Sanki mande Ami, the i k a nambiki a pian Bible vas a kamlon and sumau ca Kalama other way ivanga ningal suma Ami, the davendomn irevankmunal Ami, the aga ka a a you know, the Nambi k ad ung Mana, the ami them hung ning other can kum en Ami, the aga aruring iran Da Vadaga Puru mayagakthingrad Puru mayagakthingrald sangki Ami, the lie iringul Asa yamal iringuld cart kamunaga an kathiringld enwood a manam amai the petra wooden ning ad petre either kamu kura kate pirgala ning kate, the ningdringl is the Dana murray lava endre kate kalam ill either the mka ne na either pui yugum diamu mana manad chuniamaki yae patriam Sindi kame h il a sari vi will the government sum and a non hung persson amigrain non ungal the government set mgrane non hunga a mgrane non hung kgran n var will ungle persson non unamigrain other canad ningle Ungla cola vandom ing ca ingl old am i, the Kadavuluden pays over the kanna or am i, the aok am i, the injury ning k ning kan ningle you the chella vandom in Kara. Would one come intra kuruba either way ark mega mukama ning ung ne will lie un my ill either way ningle wark will say you mega Mukiamna karam in raal ung mud Kaga kadavu hung in the boom il Padeka will lie other kaga ningle we war will lie ungle Ingle sayd Mega mukimak ill neram sele Nina nam ne k in the ringle n and l ningle ka are in the Pada patral Ungar near the ver ingle kail ral war in the grain hung Va trial kau Ka ningle vad to legal d n l our hung Mingo padka will lie a jabbatin nom kum nay nan amai the Yaga kathikraane nn Purumeyaga, Kathi Kraine mun ra Vadaga non yaeder bar Pudan Kathikraine yad bar pudden either way, Nambi k in AmAm non nina krain Katabu near dam pace your indrant nor number grain near jidam pace your indrant nor number grain near nadya barrain Tavii, the sangi tra in the il Kuri gar Nana v Nambi kakin our vakalar ning Sevi si and ara our hung over Vaula, n away k Ena and ramla the ido Sillah pad pad You know the warld Ka Darisama Na vandom na na vandom vi ami ratil mamma i recaverandom ning man ningle in the recoverandom na k Nanga man land Rani America mam poag varum Ungla orange Coundi Manama, Sanka entry nan So nal Ningle injury Irava tungaway matal Ningle kulipiral ingle iRED Murray Kuda kulm A, the.
Speaker 1: Pud wud Wangi nandra a.
Speaker 2: Mp the Nile commun by seln.
Speaker 1: K hung Dingle would I Kuda ma ningle ung klam we a Dingle vandom the.
Speaker 2: Vandom indre ar tham ning career girl in ning nine, the poor Dingle Puti n away Yea, the Mukama the in Dingle modiv Sa vandom in the nim Ningle modiv Sa vandom.
Speaker 1: Th Endre k interk like in amamnn part the other poor.
Speaker 2: N aw ning Ka would Iring pimb Nanga, the Nanga, the pad cavern ingeld cavan kum In the Kamanda lail or Tara Nana Madi krain the nan Vila k garin mud k u ariigrain Human namin an Pa nan Kathri Crane nan Ami the agrainagaum kat Crane yan Kathi krane Piagha nan Kavani Karan Kamanaka Nanna Madi Krain, the habakuk U Nangawa, the kariam our Inge sol our ki Ena, solvar, non par pain nan yerra po Graine nan sawan Adu dan virupam Ka Tania pere nan kat paine ad Mundra Paddi, Carter Yena solvar Andrew Parka, the Yena, the Ada Parka, ka nan Parka ka pain, Yena our yen sol our ni Ena solvar in drednn Parka, kat pain our en A solvar injury nan kate in the Colvin Indry solvay sol guar injury nn kate in the Colvin Injury, our Solo ka y sol gular injury, non parpen injury, our Soldira ya in and ka klaaaay kum y mori yaga our our ungar our ung man is tar damp gard yana our ung man rad I, the nang ning Ningle, the Nasa Seva Matrum valle I.
Speaker 1: Pala cody and the wind wal i i y therapy and therapy, and the nasa.
Speaker 2: Umium and unmodium and dingle n n Maga moodium is, the Kadina.
Speaker 1: Sory Uarda r k y d n yeah a.
Speaker 2: Ningle Ungula m ningle y dingle ungula sorry will pay some o ungum ningle unglad Ami the other p ning ung ung ya m n dma ni ningle ung ningle yn y r h r sult railway rick yep moody pant par in well nan murumanna the pay pavan nan mana, the pad pad ning ning angel patri n par nan ninga ava tarisan angle in a room pegramana a la u nan into ninga a kau namana ua paia kana are kana kana udar and anglal kaulana yum that is, at the yum tangled mana del perd yes a yama s a k l thani l o c o l amos obadiya yona mega na kum peu paul marial pra. You were part veda ULab shari. You were glad, that is is the ramana or cra mat in the sangre in the daa courra our cour gra nan ta validan nan dev tala trekum nan selk rain nan teval green nan al green dan mur the umkandegna the uperia maram nigger in the non contained our kurin Ar y our Ina Nanka Indra visualizing in the new h new h in Laya Machadanglaya, m adklam polyan al na Veda kat the un the khana and then poly un may wander I.
Speaker 1: Dar poly.
Speaker 3: Ill in in indral Nanga dar take ya there ila the one yam polyad tak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: L a a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the avan al.
Speaker 3: Duma wul parlor Away Satan plan yu Selva La Marana maran Avana Yeah, the name udium away mul A, the poll polya our girl pole our our girl girl, our girl colman our girl.
Speaker 4: Day. There is singular color.
Speaker 3: There is Woolner ka Um Mayan Terrisan and glum can n Away sad Mum Terrisan Anglo Polyana Polyana, Karen moon mad al tan ning Kalama in the in the u P and the mund the Ningles Center parka Ingdom and the ch inglendal Llil sent city a Wangan all the on lineil pargl y n Nil and the end Miranda Miranda nat Wandada ry country Yeah, Bible Nae them Simran and all other ka ning the Vandola hud and Satan the krank ye endum up the entrant in ikraan the krant into solventum ill aprika, the terrant in ikrain ill li a an ingle veto the hung man kai ura ning a vendom unvel coven c m n ning yet the way in the kumat hung wil parkaway Sindi career ningo bib and ung nan yea so unga n a hung the Yengi kadam nan ka kma kaman and nab a Nano Sindia nan perumalamarways Indi krain n Awa ningle kaindi per il ral jebai put the yes mean the medum cora very th in the gerbam saying very th the gerbam saying you know the ung kamuriad ye. And there is a mean by the karl yaga conval vera mana kanal parpa than dam yi. Then there in the lamanda yan part of like party g room and the part of ungrada y kal karaia the kaya day mandad in under dam kre and the part of the part ning adan soul curer a partial jet put ing klam not like kury green you y the white to col mua them, curripitter k v a k ingul bong am til them or curripit the k v king Ningo hung m series the name bible a vas three career called jeb care over dam clamp ning A, theay Aman recrea called ningle they Kumba kirill the ningerom pace will lie Ningle Vasika will lie ningle j k will lie Ningle they a Kmunbada Kathi recreer girl ningle y suway Edam ninga y sola Yeno or k v k kalam pinba Ningle karth ringel nan Sindika, the nan ting Mulla da pin ba Ningle kath ringl Ningle or cupitter k v k kalam by nam k covendom in in the n a three parle yeah kobum the they wan ung um bug yen the ningle aria raminal ouridam kling our muggle d and hung solvar nil tammadom karamana yak and the war th mean to maklingl and ningle avaidam ko and the war THI mean to ma ningle k come into a m grad ningal aid kur the u they w u n k come into into g ning a ningle k, come into into a katkra ningle cup come into inwom grad bungling ingle comando in a m grat n a k lingl Irana the m they were ar the a r a ingl e the the way the cooling by billy they won udm y sol by the ari theyre ar the a r a ingle sanki them vasa ning manapard n u arsanam hung amira til solver that either or nasa and umu kakangal there and the rum nan barklay ungum omd in the pure hung in the day, the ning vasikavandom ning Padica, vandom ning Mana vandom a me ning yan vandom a ning nem salvator vandom hung like naa pepera vandom Bible petrol the.
Speaker 4: Like either mega mai at are they the.
Speaker 3: Inglada would pay over the nine nan am gin nan purua amikrain nan jebail manadl tarle ning y en y g rain prega nan by bel vas krain nan ca the vikrainein you know than valkana, the kid ning a vandom un my and our avaridom our and our q in the tar tell the y n giar n a modal dingle Mada.
Speaker 4: And our the y indra n a k.
Speaker 3: At iladdan namaki in the pump mudland Solva, the vanda alida our Lama sank apar our biplane muda, the agama Yatragama legammam a totam indra arakapadi interna tai than the ai sangi than in Arakapadi Interna Palla sangi than galil our than mun or to d Kardavur Solva mud Kira silan and lil our mega uma par sil our must the ka coptica like in gra bi our coptica willem bibi the par yngi rag yin and ral vear Mariana Maria Pala Murray Tavii, the toda q the peddica will lie either Papa will like the ka ning um um you called ka ning like in ningo part the interest over the lie youre time all hung ko kaya mudium hung ning a rail Jebailo adamour ne kamandakonda at ning adium Ada and inger sariya in aurum sangi modieval pu ning peril, ning n will our sorry ning yi by injury and aquarium not Hungay number endom injury and aquarium in Gira, the pung America, the injury and quium n a sari and ning elam non ta ningle sola sari sory tod alam nam sangi then g a the ar hipo, the unge irindal ning ang mean the meandm jeb pirg malum ningle paris mum the youngl Pondra Siria commander art like pine par girl in the unaway youngl udal r o k the tham.
Speaker 1: The ngral.
Speaker 3: Pal jeba girl, Charlie peraun cartoon vum a pol rik trenner ware the sola ning yeah, the u Ma solar will lie yes sonar our gal g y to the kN al abur n n ning mean them mean dam sol n end the madran nan solin bung jean are the tongl y m ninga a lamb and solo c m ras el Ava the jado y comodium hung jeb are the the yingl Waki, the y, the yingl maturaki, the y the yingl in Raaki, the y the yingl bung jeba thi ning the ying jeba saran ning ning j ning la vasik ning j ning ningle j ber girl e the journal in kuripum on magapkam the the krista glum they put into contenta the jade not kurriple Thairi al Thairi and ning say the ki and pat the anbula in Rapili and romba ninger in the patrin pa ta patri inra ning kukad Ninger say the thirti ninger yet in buddan matukalas under the inner and the pica andral the n n y and inral nan soularine in by the solar the the kraine is the adam. They the wing girl no u, the winger ka Courira, the pat and the ingle target target linger for Syria mo ring maana met to not to put the sorry become sorry inger say ninger your network plam or new either one of the interring you know I make call ing on the intrying the ingle, the yingling youn't nelam you make call you tho you know the prat cork in soling kainga a u na kum al ma venral k Melee Natri entry, the war ki ab kadavulam pa e l kudumbam number pat nature nan y cut contains in the the l and the pardon girl in the one by the Kumela not kurp the arum or ceo ce ou our need the sonar owned by the dumb nan Nika pertain or umela la in the Magma and the bay the injury our corina nan not kurriper to and the h an lad and then cut the part m y the h thing pur Kurina Samil no mean them Nika pertain mean them and the part of girl matum and the pad from antheum cut and the silver la not one by the Communba they mean them center pen ivan Ya Konda nine nadal and the mean the man the and the and the m o n a l karamud in the the par girl hung lil siler MupA thing Theamana magivar will lie ningal Warria Magian the recrea and and the war and the mo I mean them in the recreable and enjoy ning yeah ning in Maka and communbo a the the andtl Comumbo Ninguna s ning l Maga pencil coda make ninger a y the via vandom you everything and a nature part of the nan Yen parl Pala and my hunga yena like tell you the kau yes by the name called like you, the ningal Pino kitchen, the paril and s lam hum or ul are white sad to parka kaauk ing ungas Cana, the m c a, the umasia, codum condescendrant none umlimanas kalama n k kalam nina could ye they became a christad and the paring Huma si coma kurra je and nikan in Kurna mari arra la Maria, the Nasaria party rican in Krila n y they the y t cour the Couden, Perako and mad the thalamur were on Maga para Bibi you are core Vargala sunder the Inkaga, the apo, the perka, the ma very to the park ningal on maker not kurpe vairndal ad, the Talai, mura ilum a kind Thalai muraylum Lak, the airport, the mudium Iri, the yaga Ara, the very pard warship ad A, the do Wo nan grain withdraw nan kathri wait Nankani graine, watched nan the grain right pirag nan vari patti grain wash up the other kaga aur kan antry corey grain ka pa the other kaga our kan auntry corey grain Kada would pays over the khana yeldan ad ide il our kuri gira and um the ann kate tane o pudd on very patti grain ire trki ning d u n kam k over ill bib molagawa m k y n madadimba molaga. You need pay for the y am i pania and kara and galiladium avail umiku kalam ninga other hung yen a po grain andrew ung sonal a hung pyramwakum melom ningle yu Mala vandom bulkadal nan the n a dingle m vandom ning kaga nan Kathi graine, other Kama kara angkla nan solva, the ningle number vandom in grain silan and kadavulu pine. But the DrAk nan volvo bangaba all the chap kara whanga wa entry ningle k tal kudu at k v a you need endris solvaru k n a TIRMANI cuta interin on proc the kiri saul Daniel talum paraba like into solvar.
Speaker 4: Sari and the n.
Speaker 3: Sariyah silan and Galian and areth in MOODI will cuta you need mingle way so endre k paine nan mulada the perum balam i yellam nandagawa una varum yellam Sara nan perklay internam part away ning u k mart kum.
Speaker 4: The ingle.
Speaker 3: En ning Nada governorm se n m ma ning sindk governorm se ning in Tarisa perandom bong may mar the ena.
Speaker 4: Patum p wom ning the pin patrial the uk ma nam b poem Aria the yong.
Speaker 3: Moon to aridl arima maum nut bunglilar arid ungum an unga unglil arima bunglaum Anna may part Syria by k kada wold hung.
Speaker 4: Ning ye k ning ye riker gud.
Speaker 3: Kada wold hung Namba rika ning a number Rika dra our yes sil marikaum easter pan silvar kndak room paway youngl younglom ning ngakada ung anti cour green an alum tang ung o adam magither ingu pal ulaner Malum, hung Matrilla, mular in Ala, the young alad lad in lake forest look Indra and agam id U b ingle either poles or.
Speaker 4: Lingal and.
Speaker 3: Ning y nubar, the Eni non via green dina YadA, nankatin in the warm riki in, the Varimin Patreu, valk in our Siri andri ether yes Kristae non hung In Madam nandaigrain Ian le en kudub Yerkalam, nayan valk In Anatha Pallium Hungaria to. The lights are in the erika called ian valka in Aniam Neva Irika, Hungalkaran Bunga namatil j b krain Amen