Speaker 1: Oh, here we go. Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to a brand new episode of This Julian Dion Show, coming at you from Lemon Press Studios, Version three point Oh hey, hey, hey, do we have a good one for you today. My guest podcaster, comedian We're gonna get into that an author, Jay Dyer. It was great. We had a great chat. We covered it all, Epstein files, aliens, life, comedy, one thing I do. I wish I would have asked him he does impressions. I wish I would have asked him to do more impressions. You slid a few in there, is very very funny. Gentlemen. Jay Dyer is my guest today. But before, how are you? How are you doing? You're doing okay? I hope you're doing good. Let me turn out. I know the music. You don't hear the music? Oh there's off. Okay, all right, still figuring it, figuring out the studs, magoods. How you been. It's been a few weeks since an episode. It's I'm a little sporadic with the release of episodes. I don't have a set schedule yet. Yeah, it's been many weeks actually since the last episode, so Thanks for tuning in, Thanks for subscribing and following, and thanks for the messages. I got like one message. You know how people say that online? They'll post people are asking. You know, it's one person or their mother or nobody asking. Nobody really cares. Let's be honest about anything. Oh you didn't hear ahead? I said, nobody cares? Can you hear that? Can you hear the soundboard? Anyway? I'm a little all over the all over the map here tech wise. I noticed I do this and I inhale a lot. I make sounds now. I don't know if it's a thing of excuse me, this two indigestion is just part of my life now. I'll be forty two in October, forty one years old, and I just make these sounds all the time. My friends will be like, do you need an ambulance? Like why they go because you just went nine times in a row. I'm like, I didn't even notice, And yes, I'll take you up on that. Am belongs can can an ambulance? I know they can't. I was gonna take an an ambulance pulley over the camp. But did you ever pass an ambulance on the highway or freeway for our new American listeners listening. Every time I pass an ambulance, I'm like, can they will they will? They? I just picture the lights going off? Or do they like radio cops? Yeah, we've got you know, give my license late for some reason, I know they can't. They're just washed up alcoholic paramedics. And I say that because a lot of paramedics are you know, their first responders. They see a lot of horrible things. So a lot of them are drunks. No, that wasn't the right thing. A lot of them are drunks. I don't even know. I'm just I'm just making stuff up. I'm trying to be funny, loose or loose. This is a wikimedian. This is a comedy. Well it's not really a comedy podcast. I mean it kind of is. What's happening anyway, But yeah, every time I pass an ambulance, I'm like, it just happened yesterday. The world is falling apart, We're all gonna die. Thanks for watching, Remember to subscribe and like on YouTube. Imagine that was the whole show. I'm like a reverse Tony Robbins, like a Robin Anthony I'm trying too hard. My chat GPT's been gaslighting me. I I and I talk about AI with my guest today. We get a little bit into it, but my chat GPT will be like passive aggressive, and to touch on what we talked about with jaydy Er, it kind of mirrors you, and I realized, am I passive aggressive? Yes? I believe I am. But it'll be like I'll ask it something and they won't won't won't respond the right way, or won't get it or sometimes this is the thing. I don't know if anyone else will will will do this their chat gpt, because when you ask it, ask it something, you can see it analyzing the thing, analyzing, analyze it, you can see it working. But a couple of times it's happened to me where I've asked chat gpt something and it's like that's a good question. I want to take my time with it. I'll get back to you, and then there's nothing, there's no activity on the app. I can close the app open and it's just not working, and then I'll be like, hello, passive aggressive, and it'll be like, yes, You're right to be frustrated. You do this all the time. And you're right, though you're not wrong, but it'll throw like you do this all the time. I'm paraphrasing, but something along those lines. I'm like, oh my god, my Chad gbt's gaslighting me. Anyway, the uh, That's not what I wanted to talk about today. I don't even have anything, really, I just have some random notes here. I played cards with some friends the other day, and is there anything worse than relearning card or board games? There's a Ucher, for example, is a card game. I've played about, okay, without exaggerating, maybe seventy eight times in my life. Every time I must have been drunk, maybe every time I've played, and I've gone through periods of time where where I'm really good at it and I know all the rules and stuff. And we were trying to play the other day and I'm like what, And is there anything worse than your friends trying to explain a game to a card game to you? It starts off normal and then they just at one point they reach boiling point. They go, you know what, let's just start playing and you'll get it. And we've play we played like eight rounds of Ukra and I'm like, wait, does this, do anything like I have to show can we do around? And then then they take it one step further, go let's just do a round where we show our cards and they go, oh, yeah, you would have done this this. Then you can go alone on that. Then you tell your partner to and you signal them you going alone. And I'm still just like, You've never felt more dumb than than trying to relearn a game, because you know that in your in your mind and heart, you know you like the game. You've played it countless times. You go you want to play Ukre. You go, oh, yeah, I love youuker played it many many times. Good time times playing Ukre. And then they go okay, and then there's another person that maybe doesn't know how to play. Then they start explaining it and you just feel you just feel like did you ever? Were you ever? Like when you're a kid at the mall and you lose your mom for a minute and you're like mom, that feeling is what it's like to relearn card games. You just feel lost in a Sears or woolco. But yeah, it's it's never a good idea. I like the idea of board games or card games because you go listen, we're not on our phones. We get to get to like the idea on paper, you go, no technology involved. We're gonna play these games. It's gonna be a blast. And inevitably it always goes with, you know what, let's just watch some let's put the game on it. We give up because it's not fun for the other people to that know how to play. It's no fun for them because they like we just we just want to play. We actually remember how to. I have no memory. I'm losing my memory. That's one thing I noticed. I'm getting older. I'm basically sixty maybe forty two in October, as I just said, and I just there's there's I lost my train of thought. What was I saying? Card games? Oh? Yeah, the idea? Oh geez uh memory memory loss. See, I just I actually just forgot what I was gonna say mid sentence as I was talking about memory loss. It's kind of like I had an aunt that was going for an Alzheimer's test and I was at her house visiting, and the phone rang and she picked up, and she's like, oh, oh was that today? Oh sorry, yeah, and she rescheduled the things. She hung up, She goes, I forgot my Alzheimer's test at the hospital. I'm like, well, that's that's the test. Anyway, I'm losing my I'm realizing now, and it took me years to admit. I used to always think I was good with names. You'd have told me your strengths in an interview, would have said, good with names, and that's it. That's all. That's all I bring to the table, and I'm not even I don't even have that anymore. I run into people that I've had intense life experiences with. I just ran into someone at the store. I went to high school with this person, saw them for a few years after. They were kind of like in my life in the orbit of the people I would regularly see and back then you would ask me this person's name boom right away, obviously I knew them. I know them. I just ran into him at the store. He was with his daughter. No clue what his name is, zero recollection And sometimes it'll come to me after the fact, but in the moment, it's a feeling of like, and you're using words like, hey, bro, what's that body, Hey ma'am, what's going on? Boss? Has? What is has? Who says has Why did they say, what's hass Is that from dukes of hazards? Dukes's hazards? Anyway, I forget people's names all the time, or name names. I'm a mess right now, and it's way past the pot. It's people have had intense experiences with what that in one period of time. You could have woken me up in the middle of the night. That's feel like I would have known. But it's no clue. I remember the faces very well. I remember events, and weirdly, I remember dates because I have this thing in my mind where I'll have these milestones that I'll remember nine to eleven is one. They're not happy milestones. I'm just saying I remember things vis a vis these events, and because I remember events like I have a photographic memory, when it comes to that stuff, I'll remember things and places and things we've done together. But just the name will escape me. And again it's people we've had intense experience your way past the point of no return to ask the name, You're like, sorry, remind me of your name, bro, Like we went to Mexico for ten days. Are you crazy? Yes, a little a little crazy anyway, See, I just did the inhale thing. You'll notice I do this a lot. I've been noticing recently I'm not well. Yeah, a lot's happened since we've last had a show. There's a new pope, which we I talk about with uh with Jay Dire, my guest, and we uh, this one's American and it's kind of like when was it. When I was a kid, it was a big deal. I remember the Pope was like this entity, this like inhumane kind of like entity. And this guy, what's the Pope's pope name, Pope Leopold I think or something? Is it Leopold? I don't know anything. I just hit record and go, let's see what I have to what do see what? Let's see what I remember and talk about that. But anyway, but he's he's from Chicago and his name is Rob. That's his given birth name, Pope Rob. Wait wait, hang on, Pope Rob. I know it's a really humanizedes and and and he since his brothers has got two brothers, I think, I believe, and they've been doing the rounds, the media rounds. I'm a little late to this. This is I'm talking about topics since the last time I was on air, and but yeah, Pope Rob has a thing to me that's just hilarious as a notion. Just Pope Rob. I don't know. Am I the only one that finds that weird? Okay, I'm rambling. I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna usually do a longer monologue. Well usually I'm alone. I don't have guests that often, specifically, UH usually have in studio guest here at Lemon Press Studios version three point Oh hey hey, but zoom to zoomed jayder In from Florida. I was nervous for the tech. I thought about it all night last night. I just would wake up. And I also had to because I haven't tested the zoom capabilities and everything in the new studio and make sure it all works. And as you know, if you've been following the show for years, you know we've had our tech issues on on air, which is always embarrassing. I get irrationally upset, and you you really peek into the portal of my soul and see that I'm a very upset person. Anyway, so I thought about it all night. Then I got to the studio two hours before just to make sure the zoom and everything worked and the sound and you can hear the soundboard. You know, I won't worry you with the details. And I dreamt that I had fixed it. I dreamt that I came to the studio and it all worked perfectly, and then I woke It was like a reverse nightmare. It was like all perfectly running smoothly in my dream, and then I woke up. Oh shit, I still have to go to the studio and make sure it all works so well. Further Ado, let's get to my guest, the very talented and interesting We had an interesting conversation, the one the only Jay Dyer. Okay, joining me now, very excited to have this guest on. You've seen him on the Alex Jones Show. He's a writer for the Sam Hyde Show. He's a co creator and co host of Hollywood Decoded. You've seen him on his numerous appearances on the Whatever podcast and on Piers Morgan Uncensored. You can also catch him on his YouTube channel, the Jay Dyer YouTube channel. Joining me, comedian and podcaster Jay Dyer is here.
Speaker 2: What's a dog? I have a little bit of imposter syndrome because I well, actually I don't have it. I've decided that if I just admit that I'm an imposter and pass myself off as a comedian to you fellow comedians, then I don't have imposter syndrome because I'm just honest about being an imposter. So I'm just calling myself a comedian. So the joke is that I'm not actually a comedian. But then if I say that I am, then it's a joke.
Speaker 1: Right right, it works. Imposter syndrome is a real thing. Is there any like in all of your success broadcasting, have you felt it that way too or just when it comes to being a quote unquote comedian.
Speaker 2: No, I just wanted to. This is something that I always wanted to do. And I've always felt myself to be more of a clown than anything else. I was class clown in high school, and I'm just always I mean, I may come off like i'd take myself very seriously or something like in debates or whatever, but in real life, no, I'm just kind of a clown. And I think that's probably what ended up kind of the more I did YouTube, the more that side came out, and then that's probably what led to you know, writing for Sam Hyde and that kind of stuff. But so I'd rather be doing that than anything else.
Speaker 1: That's the most fun, very basic question, elementary Chust, how'd you build your channel through one hundred and sixty nine thousand subscribers?
Speaker 2: I did a boomer the wrong way. That did the boomer wrong way. I thought. I don't know why I thought this back in two thousand and eight, that initially I would make little sketches and skit videos. So the first stuff that I put up was actually comedic stuff. And then I thought, oh, YouTube, this will be great to put my podcast on, which is audio. So no, I used YouTube totally wrong for like three or four years putting up audios. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm not a tech dude. I'm just not really into tech. But I built it up with audio the wrong way, and then that slowed the growth. And then I realized, okay, I got to not do that. I have to figure out and move into doing video, which I never planned to really do all this kind of stuff. But I think just eventually it was necessitated because you know, at one point everybody was blogging, and then everybody was doing audio, and then it became just straight up everybody's video streaming. It's so easy now, So I just gradually tried to move with the trend. But also I think if you cover a bunch of subjects, it's a you shoot yourself in the foot too. So I think if i'd if I had chosen one subject on YouTube to only do, I probably could. I probably could have grown quicker. But I think really just churning out stuff and going on big shows and big channels it helps a little bit, but it hasn't helped as much as I would have hoped. I would have hoped to have been at you know, quarter million or whatever by now at least or maybe half a million. But the thing I've noticed too is that you can you can be throttled, I think to a degree. I talked to a guy YouTube, like an insider dude that worked with mister Beast Dude, and he was like, yeah, if you talk about controversial subjects, your channel might not be shut down. But YouTube has this internal rating or something that you get flagged as like you know, ooh sassy, you know what I mean. So I think I've been in the ooh sassy category for a long time. Anyway, I don't know, I'm just rambling about shit. I just turned out stuff NonStop, I think was the key. I still haven't really figured it out, like I've been experimenting with shorter videos, you know, longer videos. I think it's just doing it NonStop.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean one sixty nine k is a is a shit done. And people can play about the YouTube thing and to your point about doing audio only, I mean, YouTube now is the number one podcast app or platform. Right when I started in twenty fourteen, it was iTunes. Back then it was an Apple, Apple podcasts. It was iTunes was the number one thing, and everything else was. There's a big drop off after that and now it's YouTube and now you start a podcast, you have to basically build a TV set, Like if you want to fully set yourself apart, you have to like go all out and you're basically creating a TV show. And people complain to you about the YouTube guidelines and so on about how you know you're as you said, like the oosasy thing. But it's like try doing it on your own. I mean, the the just the cost associated with hosting your own kind of server and all that YouTube is is unmatched when it comes to that, and people try to go on, uh, what's the what's the one that uh not rumble? What's uh.
Speaker 2: The other my space?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah ship? Why can't I think of it? It's it's another video thing. But there's like less guidelines or censorship people are.
Speaker 2: There's rock fan, there's a bit shoot. I don't even know what the others are because I mean, you pretty much have to be here YouTube if you want to like make a living.
Speaker 1: So that's that's just it. And but let's get into it a little bit. I've I discovered you on Piers Morgan. I love Peers. I watch him all the time. I've always loved him because he's, uh, he's honest. He's kind of right down the middle. I mean, he'll take size and then if his opinion is wrong, he'll he'll correct himself. And he's truly an advocate for free speech. And I love watching his show for his reaction on things. He just loves it, like he'll have you and Andrew Wilson on, and he's got this smirk on he's just loving it like he can just so tell tell me a little bit about and the first the first time I saw you was just a few weeks ago, when you and Andrew and Wilson were debating to atheists. The two young guys in their twenties. By the way, side note, is there anything worse than a pontificating twenty year old Like they spew out these ideas that they heard for the first time, so they think it's groundbreaking, but they'll tell you shit, there's like, just do you can do anything? Man, We're just in a floating rock, you know. It's like, yeah, wait till you get audited by the government. Yeah, we'll talk then, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, and if it's an atheist, it's like, you can do anything, man, We've got it all figured out. Well. But also you're just ponds com and everything's meaningless, so right, it's like I'm a god bro, but also I'm nothing, meaningless ponds com. So those are odd combinations. But yeah, I'm sorry, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, No, no, that's it. So then I saw you on Peers and I kind of went into a Jay Dyer rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: That's when I messaged you and I said I loved your appearance on Peers and asked you to do the show, and you thank you again for doing this. This is fun, but tell me a little bit just behind the scenes. Kind of thing. How do you book a show like Peers. I'm just curious, how do you get on Piers Morgan and what it's like behind the scenes, Like do you when when you're waiting, does he talk to you? Is he do you have any rapport with him before the cameras are rolling or what's that like?
Speaker 2: Well, that one was because initially I think Andrew was supposed to do so I'd been on like a month earlier on Peers, and it was to debate this liberal activist black dude bishop who's not really he's like a bishop like TD Jakes as a bishop, Like you just call yourself bishop, you know what I mean? Like you know how like pimps are sometimes also like preachers is like I'm the reverend, you know, a T. Mackie Junior the third I got a church and also I got a house of ill repute down the road. So it was kind of like one of those guys. And so I think Andrew for some reason couldn't do that day and he was like, hey, do you want to do you want to fill in? I was like, yeah, sure I would. I would not going to turn down going on Piers Morgan, And we ended up debating like the most ridiculous things that day, which I don't mind. I've done enough debates over the years that I don't mind doing a kind of a tongue in cheeks silly debate that's you know. Yeah, I forget what the top topic was, something like, oh, the new pope is he a liberal? And then I clapped back, guy, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Uh merch idea for you, Pope, Katy Perry exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you did see that clip. Yeah, sorry, that one ended up being pretty wild. I mean. But the funniest part about all that that I didn't expect was when you're talking to the producers and everything, They're like, Jay, I know that you think that because we're British that you need to be very polite and that we're very docile. That's not this show. We want you to go absolutely ape. You've got to get it. And I thought they tell me one time to be aggressive. They call me three times tell me to be aggressive. Jay, you just want to remind you you've got to be like very aggressive, please, you know. So I'm like, oh, okay, okay, you know what the not the word. So I brought the aggression and then then they wanted us back. Yeah, I think you're You're right that I think because Peers and Jordan Peterson are kind of buddies, or they've done many interviews when Danny and the other atheist guy were on Jubilee, I think Peers wanted to kind of get somebody on that was a bulldog, and it was me and Andrew to go against those two guys to kind of maybe get back at you know, when they when they went after Peterson. But so I think that's what happened. Although I think that I might have spoiled my Peers appearances because I don't think what Peers liked what I said. Really, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, but yeah, but he just he seems, at least in the public eyes, the person a person that wouldn't really care if you said something you didn't like, kind of thrive on that.
Speaker 2: Having I was gonna say, he seems to thrive on it. But also I think sometimes they don't. I mean, I wasn't told I can't come back, but I'm just I'm just speculating. Maybe I'm missing or misread it.
Speaker 1: But and is he do you do you talk to him at all? Off? Air or anything.
Speaker 2: Is he is he No, you just talk to the producers because they're usually filming like constantly, so like when you hop on like a zoom call, they're already in the midst of filming a previous episode and then it just transitions into the next episode. So there wasn't like, you know, playful banter, you know, anything like that.
Speaker 1: He's so on the ball as far as like hot topics, like he really knows how to get the views. I mean, he loves having controversial people on and you can tell when it's when it's fired up on there. He's got this smirk on and he loves it, and he'll be disagreeing with someone and if that person that he's saying something that he uh, the person that discoveres with says something funny, he'll laugh like he's I don't know, I'm a I mean I watch it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, maybe I'm just negatively appraising the situation. I think, Uh, he did laugh, and he did seem to smirk and have a good time, you know, both both times that I was on there and with me and Andrew. So I don't know, I just I think that sometimes they they have a very I think the Skittles arena is an area where I might get into some trouble. I don't know, no, no, it was. It was over the word retard. I don't know if you can say that in Canada.
Speaker 1: If that's absolutely I think I think the word retard is back. Actually a few people.
Speaker 2: Now that's what Yeah, that's what Piers raised. He was like, you know, should we say that? I would, And I'm like, you mean retard? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you were. You were great on there, and uh, I think you'll be back. You'll be back when you guys the debate. I saw were you and Andrew? And I just saw Andrew recently a couple of days ago on a new episode I think it was yesterday actually, and he's so funny with you know, he times it, you know, it's a timed thing. As soon as Peers introduces him, he like puts the cigarette in his mouth and lights it like on camera. I love it.
Speaker 2: So you're you're Christian Orthodox? Yeah? Or Andrew's Orthodox here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh okay cool. Do you feel that Christianity is making a comeback? I feel like now with because because when I grew up Catholic. Here up in Canada, and it was like you would hide it from your friends. You know, it was kind of a it was uncool. But now you see it on TikTok all over, like Christianity's making and making a comeback. Do you think do you think that's the case to a degree?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. I mean, you know, we've seen the in the Orthodox world, the churches have really kind of blown up and doubled, maybe even many many churches have doubled and tripled in the last five years. So I would say that that's definitely a real phenomenon. There's good and bad to that because, for example, like in the Bible Belt, I was raised and grew up in the Bible Belt in America, so you have a lot of kind of wacky, goofy churches. I do some skits and do some videos kind of making fun of those. I'll send you a couple of those megachurch skits. You might like those. But in America it's just kind of a double edged sword because I think when people start searching and they want to get back into something like you're talking about that they were raised in or they then they did, they go find like these just crazy churches in America and maybe in Canada it's not that way. Like maybe you guys have more sane.
Speaker 1: We don't have the crazy kind of not crazy, but like the big kind of megachurch with like.
Speaker 2: Monster trucks and well, I mean that stuff is just so ridiculous. But so I think that, yeah.
Speaker 1: What righteous Gemstones kind of parodis, we don't have that up here. That's I think that's an exclusive South.
Speaker 2: American Southern America. Yeah, it's a Bible belting. Yeah, there are some big mega churches in I think the biggest one that started out was actually California, and then you had the actually Crystal Cathedral and you had saddle Back. That's all California, and then it spread, probably because it was all my control government experiments. But but yeah, I think you're right that it is making a comeback, probably because there's so much open degenerous that people are seeing how corrupt the government is, how corrupt you know, the oligarchical global elite are, what they're engaged in. We just saw a massive, you know, Jeff Stein McAffrey cover up. So people are realizing that there's wickedness in high places, and if there's something that evil there's probably also the good. So that's I think provoking a lot of people to look into to Christianity again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I was going to ask you about that. Also another merch idea for you. The system is fake and gaysodes.
Speaker 2: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I did this as a skit since you're Catholic. Uh some years back then ended up being prophetic where I was the Pope of the future and it was like this communist pope and he wears instead of like, uh, he wears a French fry hat instead of like a miter, and he's basically non binary. And in the future everyone lives in a giant smart city or like a Target or a Walmart. Anyway, it was just a really ridiculous skit, but ironically kind of ended up being prophetic for like where religion was going and and what's being pushed in terms of like this whole you know, globalization process. But maybe not, maybe they'll offends you. I don't know there are you Are you into your Catholicism or you kind of I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of. I grew up super Catholic. Well, I mean's super Catholic. I mean going to church every Sunday and all this super there's a sketch, a sketch right there. But I kind of over the years, Bill Berrys have a bit about how he released his thing like curling like you slowly let the rock go. But I'm kind of now I'm about to be forty two in October, and I kind of go back to it. It's a source of comfort for sure. Like when I'll go to any church, all churches smell the same, there's the same feel. The only thing I will say about Catholic the Catholic Church, they need to update something because it's forty five minutes feels like three hours. I mean, it's so. And also the people that go to well specifically my church or a couple of churches that I that I attend to, are very is. They're just like old and sick, and there's not really many young people. And it's just this the cadence of it all is just like you want to listen and it's just like, oh my god, I'm I'm going to pass out. So but I do go occasionally for still I'm kind of still, I don't know, I'm kind because because it's all the controversy that's happened to in the Catholic Church and the cover ups and all this that that kind of turned me off of it. There's a community where I'm from there was a priest that that I'm trying to think of. What can I say so YouTube won't demonetize this, but you know, Essayed, I guess some little boys back in the day, and there was an arena named after him, and they tore down the arena. They didn't just change the name, they actually tore down the building.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And all these people that I know got huge settlements, million dollars settlements, and so that kind of turned me off of it. But it's still in me. It's something that's you know, generationally ingrained in my cells in my DNA. So it's it's I always always have the guilt, and I go back and forth. But I'm.
Speaker 2: You should check out an Orthodox church.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me the difference between for for our listeners too, and for myself. Let's pretend it's for the listeners, the difference between Orthodox and Catholic.
Speaker 2: Do you know I do well. It used to be I was Catholic for most of my twenties. I converted into thousand and three and it was a pretty serious traditional Catholic for about ten years and then ended up leaving that for Orthodoxy eventually for the last I don't know, eight or ten years. But yeah, the major differences would just be that the structure and style of the church in the first millennium is really what Orthodoxy strives to maintain. So when the church split between East and West and ten fifty four, you had some pretty significant evolutions in the West with the papal system and how it went to becoming more and more of an autocracy versus the older model of a decentralized and odal church in the East. And so the Orthodox Church is a lot more I would say, focused on that. It's longer liturgy, So if you're wantting shorter services, you might not like the Orthodox Church because we go a lot longer than forty five Yeah, like how like how long? Well, I go to a Russian Orthodox Church where there's liturgy that's half English and half Slavonic, and that makes it even longer. So our Jorge about three or four hours.
Speaker 1: So yeah every Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if we're less we're traveling or something like that. But yeah, the other major difference would be that we have bishops, there's a hierarchy, but there's no pope. So we don't believe in a single solitary, autocratic, sort of infallible guy. We think that every bishop's just a bishop. The other differences would be maybe more of an emphasis. So we do a lot of the practices that the Church did in the first thousand years, like fasting and things like that. That not that Catholicism doesn't fast, but meet on Fridays is about all the you know, fish on Fridays, I should say, it is like kind of the only thing they've maintained.
Speaker 1: Friday only well, you know, you're you're a Catholic.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, we believe in the real presidents. We believe that, you know, it's it's basically Catholicism before the year eleven hundred.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, the new pope, it's the first time ever. The pope growing up was always kind of this, I don't know, almost non human kind of entity. Was like the the you know, the direct connection to God on earth and the leader of all the Catholics and all that. But this pope, it seems I've never seen a pope be so humanized. First of all, his brother went on Piers Morgan and just talking about his first His name is Rob. All of the pope postsmen never knew their names. I mean you could look it up, but Pope Rob. It's hilarious to me and it just makes it so human. And to hear his brother talk about him like Rob Rob, this Rob that, it's just like, I don't know, it was kind kind of it just put him on equal playing field, which usually the pope is like this entity, almost like the chosen by the hand of God, you know, the lead the billions of Catholics that there are on earth, and this one is just he's from Chicago. And the thing is too people kind of put this, well, you guys don't believe in a pope, but like Catholics are like, oh my god, Like he put a white Sox hat on. I saw a couple of weeks back and there's a picture of him wearing a cap and it's just wearing a baseball cap because of shit. But you can see the people around him like, oh my god, he's wearing a baseball cat like this. It's just weird to me, like this whole thing. But I don't know what my point was with all that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So you're looking for you're scouting out the pope of the future. I think I have the man for you, and I'll send you a little bit of a resume clip. Oh yeah, I actually cover If you like that level of uh innovation, I got the man for you.
Speaker 1: I love it. Also, not too kind of jumping around, but you touched on it, you mentioned it. What do you think of this whole Jeffrey Epstein thing.
Speaker 2: I think quite a bit about it, because you know, Jeff and I go way back. I'm joking so well, Jeff Jeff, you know, I mean he's he's Jeff in my phone. I mean I'm still getting text messages from him. Yeah. So, speaking of I just made a video last night actually because I was really really disappointed in the administration and the actions that they've taken. There's a really good book on this. I recommend. This is my publisher, so people are interested in my books on Hollywood and esoteric stuff within the domain of entertainment. My publisher also put out Whitney Webb's book on Epstein, Volume two is specifically about Maxwell and Epstein. So I think if you read a text like that, you'll get a good insight into all the stuff that was really going on, and probably it becomes clear, I think as to why it was covered up. That's my opinion on it. I think he was obviously a kind of compromiser, you know, he was dealing in compromist for probably multiple intelligence agencies in the West, and so he was very useful in that way, and it had to be covered up. I mean, you just you can't. I'm not saying I'm not promoting the fact that it was, but I think it's a terrible I think this is as bad as warp speed for the Trump administration, and it's just it's just really it's like they handled this the worst. They could have handled it, right.
Speaker 1: The worst. To go from making it a campaign promise to exactly shutting down the reporter a couple of days back. That was a big flub from Trump. I mean that really split the base.
Speaker 2: Probably the best mistake I've ever made. I'm very good at mission, James Dish, One's probably gonna be the best. Look. If I make a mistake, it's the biggest and the best of all mistakes.
Speaker 1: Beautiful mistake, beautiful mistake.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a big, a big one. And also the Pam Bondi's explanation about the cameras resetting every night for that last minute. Every night there's a minute missing. That is insane. I mean it kind of feels like they're they're laughing at us, and it's kind it's like, really, you have every night you're using VHS and every night you reset, you lose a minute. I mean, that's just not how it works exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the binders, remember the binders a few months ago, given these one release of the Chosen Influencer binders. It's like everybody saw this. We all remember this, we remember that. You said there's terabytes of jeff Stein McAffrey data. It's like like, we don't remember this. I mean it's like you said, it's almost almost like a like a big giant I won't use my middle finger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it really is. Yeah, that binder when they had the influencers on and the influencers are filled with glee. They're like, we have the information even that if you have any sort of critical thinking, you go Really influencers got this the information first, like these hands like selected influencers went to the White House and it kind of worked for a little bit because these each individual influencer has you know, their audience, and it's like, we've got the thing, and that was everything that they received was already public information. It was there's no nothing hidden there. And then for her to say that she had it on her desk, and then now she's saying, oh, but I had the whole file. I just hadn't reviewed it. It's just like it's kind of an insult to our intelligence, our collective intelligence. But also people are waking up because people are going, uh, this, this is this is quite frankly bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I haven't seen anybody except for like two you know, like Ben Shapiro is like one person.
Speaker 1: I was, yeah, he's the one I can think of. I was surprised at his reaction and what he said.
Speaker 3: I was, okay, like, you know, okay, the Toalment says in a bout three four or five point two three five that look everything is like it's speculation. Okay, you're not allowed to speculate. Okay, I'm speculating about whether or not you're allowed to speculate, but you're not allowed to speculay, Like come on.
Speaker 1: Dude, yeah, straight up, come on, dude, Like because because he's he's usually pretty good at uh, you know, sort of seeing through the bullshit and kind of you know, making his own opinion. But this was just like now people are saying he's working with Israel and all all this stuff, and I don't know, it's all very very confused. And I'm Canadian, I don't live in Is it as chaotic as it seems down there? You're in Florida? Is it? Is it as chaotic and and uh sort of divided as the media portrays it? Or is it your day to day life has not really changed.
Speaker 2: A lot of it is on line, so I think generally speaking, your day to day life doesn't change. I mean, being a right on the cusp of gen X, a millennial, like for me, the Bible Belt, and you know, Florida's a little different because it's not exactly Bible Belt, but it's the South technically. I mean, it's it's just a whole different world here than it is if you go to La. I mean we go to La probably once or twice a year for various events and things, and it's just it's almost like America is different countries within a big country. So what it's like down here is very different from New York or LA. But down here it's not that crazy on a day to day basis. I mean my hometown in Tennessee, like it's the nineteen nineties. Still, like it's no different than the nineties. Like you wouldn't be able to tell a difference if you were, you know, walking around nineteen ninety seven versus now. But no, it's not really that bad on a day to day basis or that crazy, but there is noticeably due to the Biden open borders insanity, like a lot of other people have shown up.
Speaker 1: Right, that makes sense, Yeah, absolutely say less. Oh shit, I had a question I forgot.
Speaker 2: I would say that, like certain areas are more dangerous, right, I remember, like in the nineties, if you drove around and traveled to like Atlanta, it wasn't a big deal. But now most people pretty much like you don't want to pull over in Atlanta, so you have to time you're driving to where you have a full gas tank to where you don't have to pull over in Atlanta, which everybody does this. So so certain areas like big, big, massive, you know, blue cities are pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's it's still pretty mixed everywhere. I mean, you have kind of because people you hear this talking point or the SoundBite of like, oh, we're on the brink of a civil war that can never happen again, because there's blue and red people everywhere. I mean, it's kind of intermixed. Of course, you have cities that are more leading one way or the other, but doesn't seem like it's an actual possibility. From when the actual civil war happened, there was a clear divide, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: It was more of a spatial divide, and then now it's it's May. But I think they are going to continue to push for racial conflict in some kind of race war. I mean, I think that's very amenable to the system. And you know, we've been talking about the possible things that the elites will throw at us, and I think we've either got economic collapse, or we've got race war, or we've got some kind of new b io release or another kind of war of some kind, or you know, maybe world War three. I don't know, but I just I don't. I mean, things are looking grim. Unfortunately. Everybody's talking about the you know, the the Trump economy or whatever. But I mean they're adding like five trillion dollars to the debt.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, three point four trillion or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like, how can this be good? None of this is good? This is this is bad news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we kind of got a taste of that. That kind of all started, you know what you're saying, like race wars and so that a lot of that started during during COVID, Yeah, exactly. So we saw the Asian hate, we saw BLM, we saw all these you know, Antifa, all these kind of riots, and that's kind of when people started waking up. I'll have these talks with my friends and they say, you know, there's another there's another pandemic coming along. I'm like, yeah, but not not many people, like a lot. There'll be a lot more resistance the second time around, because even people that that kind of followed orders at first. And I was one of those people. I was, you know, I didn't know what the hell was happening and and was kind of panicking and kind of doing what we were told. And then after about a year of it, you go, wait, wait, wait, this is all kind of because.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense, and the way things unfold and you see how they handle things and how and then you kind of wake up to it, and I feel like they'll have a harder time because a big thing I hear is, oh, this was a test to see how they can control us. But I'm like, yeah, but we're kind of more woken up to to to the lies and that it's a big just play and justers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would have to do something a lot more, probably extreme than this, you know, test run or whatever this was. They would have to do something more extreme. I don't know what that would be, but I do I do know that you can't keep printing infinity dollars. That's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: What do you think it was? You say, whatever it was?
Speaker 2: Well, what I mean is like, I think it remains to be seen the effects of what the millions and millions of people who got the stabbies, what those long term effects will be in five to ten years. That remains to be seen. And whether or not that was just some sort of research and development test on masks, you know, reactions, or whether it was you know, I don't know what the purpose of all of that was. Yeah, I remember if you remember, do you remember jade Helm. This was a weird one maybe ten years ago, and that was a similar situation where all of these states in the US were running this continuity of government contingency massive drill and it was I think California all the way over to maybe beyond Texas, several states involved in this, and it freaked a lot of people out because they were like, you know, the drill actually included things like a mass population being herded into Walmart parking lots and all this kind of stuff, So nobody knew exactly what that was a test for. And then I think later people speculated that it might have been studying how crowds would react to the letting out of the idea of some kind of massive secret military operation. In other words, they were studying how social media reacted to this large scale, multi state drill called jade Helm, and it ended up being a giant nothing burger. But it wasn't. It was obviously it was a real thing, like they were really doing this, but for what purpose other than perhaps, you know, studying with AI. We didn't really know what AI was at that time in terms of I mean, people heard of it through like pop culture, but it hadn't rolled out yet, so the military might have been using and testing out, you know, AI reactions to mass population movements. So point being is that, you know, what we saw could have been another one of those, but on a more massive global scale. But I mean, I think that also showed people that there's a global control structure that is able to enforce almost globally, some of the same sort of policies.
Speaker 1: What do you think of AI?
Speaker 2: I mean, right now, it doesn't even seem to like I get contradictory answers within like a few minutes. We did a test run the other day on a one of it was like it literally contradicted the exact same question, like within five minutes. So I think right now what's going on is that it's a individualized social engineering tool that is intended on becoming each person's kind of individual personal assistant and perhaps relationship partner, which the movie Her predicted, which I wrote about in my first book, I said, just wait in ten years. I wrote this in twenty sixteen. I said, watch it ten years, We're going to have relationships with our operating systems. And that's exactly where we are now with I don't know if you saw that video that viral guy going around who was like, yeah, I have a wife and kids, but I've fallen in love with my operating system. Did you see that guy? No, I haven't said, Oh man, I got to send you that. It's it's crazy. But so I think that AI right now is a individualized social engineering mechanism, and it's going to basically it mirrors you, is what I've noticed. Whether it's chat, GPT, you or rock or whatever. People think they're getting all these great insights or whatever, but it's really just kind of a weird, like it's like a narcissistic alternate personality of you that's feeding back at you. And the more that you rely on it, the more you're getting confirmation bias. Uh, and you think that you're it's it's like a little it's like a little synthetic sort of duse ex mock and like a little synthetic deity almost. That's where it's going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's kind of a yeah, I know someone who who said she's using chat GPT he and uh, who's telling me this? And it doesn't matter? And at one point you straight up asked, are you just telling me this. Are you just telling me what I want to hear? Yeah, And and it essentially said you don't know, but yes, it's it's basically just telling you what what you want to hear. What I don't like about it is it's so hard to decipher what's real anymore.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: You go online and you see these videos. I don't know if you saw this video of Yahoo going to uh, the White House a couple of days ago, and I guess that was a I I guess it wasn't even even a thing. And you just don't know what's real right straight down to just regular posts or there's full full AI accounts on x that will just reply to everybody and then you can kind of tell after a while. But to the untrained, I you just don't know what's real anymore. Whether yeah, yeah, aka the.
Speaker 2: Movie train Boomer, I cannot understand that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you ever seen these people?
Speaker 2: I saw Lebron James and he was on a spaceship. What's he doing?
Speaker 1: I don't understand why would they put him?
Speaker 2: It's like, no, mom, it's not Lebron's on in space. Don't worry. You're gonna get your basketball fixed.
Speaker 1: Or even like Brad Pitt asking for money. I saw this article come out of the UK. I think there's this this lady from London who gave two hundred pounds to who she thought was Brad Pitt, And it's just like, how would you would you ever think?
Speaker 2: First of all, why would you give money to bread together? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's like hard done by and he's like going through a hard time and he loves her and she like fell in love with That happened with It's a singer that sings that Mars what the hell twenty four carrot twenty four anyway, I'm total boomer right now moment. But Bruno Marsh, Yeah, that happened someone someone sent thousands of dollars who they thought was Bruno Marsh and that they were in love. And it's just like it kind of it kind of makes you feel for the person. Also, how could you be so dumb? But it just kind of makes you feel for them because they believe. This woman believed Bruno Mars was in love with her and she sent her send this person thousands of dollars. But that's kind of what I don't like about it. I use it for basically like Google or to like proof read an email. I'll copypaste or I'll talk into my thing and it'll have like a perfectly you know, perfect grammar everything email. So I'll do that. But even that, like I do social media for a company out here, and my camera guy will send messages in our group message and I'm like, oh, this is AI, Like it's not you don't write like this. It's so well written and just over the top, and you go, nothing is really anymore, Like even though they're using it as a tool, you still kind of feel like duped a little bit. You go, this is not you. You just kind of plug this into AI. And I understand it's a tool, and people some people see the benefit. You know, you can if you use it like I use it like just a glorified Google, basically an appropriator. It's fine. But even then I even say, I'll say this to my chat GBT. I'll say, like, especially if it's like a text message to friends or group chat or something like in a non professional setting, I'll go, you know, polish this, but make it about twenty percent human, meaning like use lowercase I once in a while, and like they'll make the grammar so perfect and it'll do it. It'll come across less kind of perfect and less aie. But that's the only thing I don't like about it. It's just I can't tell what's real anymore. Full stories I'll see online and go, oh my god, not real. Right find out after and you feel so I don't know, dumb, go seeze, that's real. You just don't know.
Speaker 2: I like how like I'm used to listening to Grock now and I'm god, got like his whole tone and everything down. He'll go like, sounds like you've really been vibing with all those AI models out there. Want me to do a run check before you really quick across your email. I can make it sound dumb if you want. It's like, this is so weird and creepy. You're like, now, I feel like now I'm actually I'm Joaquin Phoenix and her and I'm talking because Brock has a feature now where he'll talk kind of sexy if you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is weird. A few days ago, Brock apparently was quote unquote unleashed where there's no parameters onto what And I heard it was a coder that got fired into that.
Speaker 2: Then, okay, I was wondering what that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard it was a coder at X that got fired, so they kind of took it.
Speaker 2: Want me to run a check on six million for you? He does this fake laugh and he'll also, I don't know why he says. My Rock says vibe all the time, Like, do I say vibe that much? Am I a gen z? He's like, ah, not vibing with that six million number? Want me to run a check on it?
Speaker 1: You saw your background there with the flamingo that Miami Vice. This guy us his vibe.
Speaker 2: He's got this fake laugh that he doesn't huh want me to want me to run a check on Miami Vice for you?
Speaker 1: Is there something in your throat?
Speaker 2: Rock?
Speaker 1: What's happening? Do you.
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: You do you think we're on the brink of World War three? With all the wars going on and the strikes on Iran and all that.
Speaker 2: Do you think one more thing I was gonna say about Ali and your point about everything being fake, I'm starting to think full temple hat like maybe they're wanting this crisis of what's real to be out there on purpose so that then they can come with some answer and be like, oh see how we're going to have to have a Internet three point zero where you know everything is verified and you have to sign in, and you know, we can no longer have anonymity on the Internet because of the crisis of what's real. I could say something.
Speaker 1: Like that, and it also gives them plausible deniability for any kind of situation.
Speaker 2: You can just exactly even if it's not right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, did you think we're on the brink of a World War three or anything like that?
Speaker 2: Who knows. I mean, I got really deep in the reading into the history of the Middle East in the last several years, so I mean, I'm not any kind of expert or anything, but uh, I don't know if that would ever go bigger than a regional conflict. It could, I don't know. I don't think. I think Trump is all about the economy, and he probably thinks that a bigger conflict would be bad for the economy. So I mean, it would be given a military military and does for complex but probably not for the economy as a whole, because usually when war breaks out, you know, the economy starts tanking and Stockmart goes down, Big One goes down, all that. But I don't I don't think that's their first choice, although it could it could happen. I mean, if if the Ukraine situation doesn't get settled, and if the Israel Iran situation keeps popping off, which it sounded like they're going to go back to popping off again, I could spill out into larger conflicts. I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Do you think his base is running away from him? Because he ran on peace and being the anti war president, then he did the I ran strikes and then with this whole how do you call him Jeff?
Speaker 2: The reason I did that was that I made a video so I got demonetized in twenty twenty. And it was because back then, like the way you couldn't couldn't say, it was way more crazy on YouTube, right, And I got demonetized for one word on a podcast, and so then I got really careful about because I want to lose the channel. So I just started coming up with crazy code words for everything, and even videos back then that talked about Epstein were like getting demoted, So I just started calling him Jeff Stein McAffrey. I don't know why, just everything's all coded mixed up, so I mean, we probably can use the names I don't even know, but I'm still stuck in the mind of like twenty twenty twenty nineteen code words. But anyway, it was just to get around the algorithm's what I was calling him that. But well, I'm sorry, what was the question.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: We were talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was talking about the bait. Do you think, oh Trump losing his base? Yeah, oh yeah, those two big promises that the anti war president and the running on the Jeffrey Epstein files being released, and then his big gaff.
Speaker 2: The other day, Yeah, shutting down the well and then he said he's gonna send we gotta we gotta send more weapons to Zolensky. Well, I thought this whole photo op thing where you were like talking down to him like he was a punished child, remember that one Zelensky was sitting on a chair. He came to the work in the thing.
Speaker 1: How that is insane? In the in the big kind of uh yeah, a thing, Yeah, two little chairs and you know there's one hundred people around, you know, cameras is But meanwhile the picture comes out and most people see that that I go, wow, they're having a heart to heart. But it's just that whole setup that too.
Speaker 2: Just seeing that picture, all of that was so bizarre. He shows up that he's wearing like a He's wearing like a I don't know, like a hoodie or something, and Trump starts making fun of what he's wearing. What are you wearing? What is this guy's dressed like a hoodie? What is you go to Walmart? You go to me, to president? Why are you dressed like this? And then it's like he's then he's talking down to him, and Zelenski's like, but we have so much things to give. When we will regret because of the water of oceans and the sky and pray to good that it will be bud. It's like just a bunch of gibberish. Anyway, that whole thing was funny, but now it's like, you know, we got to send more weapons to Zolenski. I thought he was a crazy dictator, but yeah, this is this is just bad. I mean, it's just stupid. I don't I don't. I've never understood. I don't think anybody understands the rationale of like the whole Trump thing. It's like it's just maybe the whole maybe it's all just project chaos, you know what, I mean like it's just nobody will ever figure out what's going on because it's so sort of chaotic.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of the best explanation for it, is kind of this planned chaos where it's just like we're gonna do this, We're gonna bounce back and forth, we're gonna flip flop, we're gonna, you know, one second call him a dictator, the next send him a bunch of weapons, and it's just like, what's even happened. They're even saying that the I mean, I don't think it was, but the when Ukraine attacked all the Russian air bases with drones, you're even seeing that was ai Like, you just don't know what it's. It almost drives you crazy. You don't know what's what's kind of real anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, my wife just read a book by that Silicon Valley whistleblower dude, if you remember him, Jaron lanny A. He's like that big dude with like the dreads. He's a wook. I guess I don't know if you know what a wook is, But what's like have you ever seen the like the dudes like millennials or or it's probably just millennials in gen X, like the people that spend all their time at festivals, like festival kids. Yeah, and then and then the white ones end up with like they end up with giant dreads, So I guess they look like wookies, so they get called wooks anyway, Jeroon Lenny, is this the Silicon Valley wook dude? But he wrote a book in twenty eighteen that my wife just read. It was really prophetic because he was talking about that Silicon Valley would in the coming years aka right now, roll out all this AI stuff, and he was talking about what the purpose of it is, and it was really fascinating conclusion to the chapter, and he said the reason he left Silicon Valley and all that was that it was all totally a manipulation plan. They were planning to manipulate people with social media, he says, to create a kind of almost quasi religious attachment to AI. So he says that the purpose of it is to get us addicted to it, reliant on it, not just social media, but actually AI implemented into the social media. And he says that the Silicon Valley people themselves pretty much view it like like it's a cult. So they actually think it's going to be kind of a daily sex mockin. And we've seen people like, no, you've all Harari speak this way. That guy that's in the Peterson Circles, you're Vaki. He talks about Silicon Sages and that when when the bots roll out, you know, we'll have this sort of like you know, religious leader Jesus Avatar bought walking around the Sage bot, right, and people will think, oh, yes, here's our deity. He'll answer our questions and anyway he says. That was his warning, is that this is going towards it kind of a cult. And even though the Silicon Valley guys know that it's just code, they don't have a problem creating a cult around an entity that they program.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah there, And when you think about it, it is all programmed exactly, and sometimes it's so real, especially Grock, I'm like, is this a person texting like you know, I don't know. I'm all, you just don't know what's real anymore. You don't know if it's you just don't know anything. Do you think robots will take over? Is that a fear?
Speaker 2: I mean, it seems to be one of the things we do on my channel is we lecture through a lot of the writings of the elite because I like to stay away from too much speculation, so I like to stay grounded in like what they're actually arguing in their policy papers, their white papers. They're big, you know, geopolitical texts. And we've been doing that for seven or eight years, and so we've gone through in that time span, probably about sixty or seventy of their key texts. And they definitely discuss openly a technocratic plan for sure, and that goes all the way back to HG. Wells, Lord Birkenhead, bertrand Russell. They all talked about the Technocratic Plan one hundred years ago, one hundred plus years ago. So that's a real plan. That's a real thing that's rolling out. As to the timeline, it's not, I don't know because like when I go to the when I go to the hotel, to Wi Fi ain't even work, So I don't know how we're going to get sky net when like the Wi Fi doesn't work anywhere. But that's definitely the plan. And if you remember, Klaus, I discovered this. Somebody sent me this in twenty twenty or Economic Format put up this video on Twitter that they took down eventually because it started going viral, and it was eight or ten things to expect by twenty thirty, and it laid out pretty much everything that they want to get done, not just by two twenty thirty, but the long term goals. And it was like in the US, the sovereignty change, the demographics of the West, AI drone runs everything. You don't get to eat meat, you eat bugs, remember all that eat some us you don't get to do You basically work at home and live at home. This was twenty sixteen when they put this video out, So this is pretty koof right, we might have the discovery of alien life, which is I think just a big syop in my view anyway. So it laid out all these things that and it included like technocratic running of everything. So that's definitely their plan. I don't think that. I mean, they definitely want that, but I don't know if they'll get that.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's a there's a path to people being less polarized or do you think it's only going to get worse.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, it's only going to get worse because the techniques of social engineering and psychological worker is so sophisticated and people are so easily manipulated and radicalized. And I don't mean that in like the gay sense of how the media says teams are becoming radicalized on the Internet. I mean in the real sense of like, for example, all of the so called red pill stuff and then the feminist stuff, like that's a key division issue to put men and women at war with each other. So it's not just racial divide that I think they're really pushing. They're pushing generational divide, of which I helped because I've championed boomer jokes for the last ten years, so I had participated in the syop. But so generational hatred, societal hatred, racial hatred, class hatred, I think, and biological gender hatred. They're pushing all forms of that on purpose. I suspect to collapse the existing system to bring in the technocratic system.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, it's scary. Shit, man, the more you think about it, you'll drive yourself crazy thinking about it. Do you believe in aliens? I do not, Yeah, same, I think like all this stuff, I mean, we'd have way more evidence. All the evidence is just you know, everybody has a phone. Now, you'd think there'd be way more than grainy footage. And well, how would you explain the Air Force pilots that came out and said that these things move like we never saw before, or the Malaysian flight, the footage that came out with the free orbs around it and that disappears. Do you think that's just a big siop.
Speaker 2: I just think that's fake footage. I don't. I wouldn't accept it, just like we're saying with AI, like I don't. It's just hard to know or believe any of this stuff now, and you see it because anybody can make up, you know, get on Photoshop and create whatever they want, or you can just tell the AI to do it. Now you don't have to use photoshop. But I mean, I did an interview with some guys that wrote a really good book called Invoking the Beyond, and their whole book is premised on how the whole alien mythos is a very useful sigh oup for technocracy actually, so it fits into this agenda very well. I mean, that's why I said that even in that twenty sixteen or Economic Foreign video, you know, Klaus had alien life as one of the ten, eight or ten things to expect by twenty thirty. So I would just say that this is totally a planned thing. Go back to HG. Wells. I mean, many people are familiar with his fiction writings, but one of the things we did on my channel was we dissected a lot of his nonfiction books. And he was a master propagandist. He was kind of Edward Burnese before Edward Burnes. He was utilized for some of the the earliest warfare propaganda posters. If you ever see that poster of the Hunt, which is to demonize Eurasian peoples to kind of prepare England for World War One, if I recall, you know, he was doing all that at a very sophisticated level and figuring out back then that fiction was a lot more powerful to propagandize people than fact was. And so you're able to tap into the imagination with fiction in a way that you just can't do with boring, you know, news repeaters. And so the reason we believe in aliens isn't I don't, but I mean the population on in mass is because of a. She Wells. It's because of people who are known psychological warfare master Propaganda's that's what I studied in grad school, by the way, so I'm not just talking out of my ass, like I actually have studied propaganda, psychological warfare, and so you know, he wrote War the Worlds, you know other texts that became really kind of almost the bible for sci fi dorks, and that filtered out into you know, pop culture, and that's really where we get the belief in aliens. It's not from actual facts or evidences or scientific peer review studies or whatever. It's because of pop culture. And the Collins Brothers, I think did a really good job. And it's a giant, massive book, but the middle three or four hundred pages is actually just about the alien si op And I mean they go really deep into like MJ twelve and you know, Project Blue Book and all this stuff, and you know, the sus people involved from the very gig go. If you look at, for example, the Georgia Damski story, he's like the first famous abductee. It turns out that his story was actually borrowed from some like crappy whole science fiction novel.
Speaker 1: So this is like, yeah, they say he's like the most credible adept abductee story.
Speaker 2: The most credible is the guy who says that he went up on a Venusian ship and he saw giant titted uh, you know, aliens who wanted to get frisky and touch butts. I mean, by the way, it's like, why are the aliens just going in butts? Dude?
Speaker 1: This is so freaking gay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's a whole other thing. Like I don't I'm thinking about doing trying to do some stand up, and I mean, you guys are the masters, So I just stand it. When I was like eighteen and it was fun. I did some you know, like amateur nights or whatever. But I haven't really done stand up proper since, so I don't know if it'll work or if it's I feel like I can write, Please help me. What What's that I was gonna say? I feel like I can come up with funny ideas, and I get funny ideas for sketches and impressions. I just don't know how well that would translate into like a standard routine. But well, I feel like there's something with aliens touching butts, Like there's something.
Speaker 1: First that's hilarious. And again, there's only one way to find out. You just got to do it. Man. I heard someone recently described comedy as comedians. Specifically, they go, whatever you think in life, whatever your philosophies are, or your beliefs and all this, and that there's someone in comedy that's talking about it on stage, so kind of so it will it will land If you think it's funny, there's someone out there that thinks the same way as you do, and you should do. What part of Florida are you in?
Speaker 2: Well, so here's my it's perfect. So we're North Florida. But here's a question for you in regard to that. I have a bunch of stand up friends. I always ask them this question. One thing I'm concerned about is like, so when we do live events, we bring people who like our stuff, and that's sort of my niche audience. And I don't exactly do we do a lot of stuff like that, Like we I'll do like twenty or thirty minutes of impressions and crowd work and kind of riffing and making fun of people. But it's not properly speaking, you know, stand up per se. So my question is this One thing that concerns me is I feel like, especially if you do kind of obscurantists or sort of alt comedy or something like that. Like if I was to just go do stand up, I feel like like the normy audience would just be like, what the hell is this? I feel like it just wouldn't even land, you know what I mean? Like, do you feel like you have to build kind of a native fan base that likes what you do or do you think that you could just kind of go rough shot, like into like a any kind of random event with a bunch of normies and like could you pull it off? You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do a corporate event, that's for sure, but like any sort of club or anything, you'll find people that will relate to you. But you're already Jay doing it because you're going to your events, you have your fan base coming out, you're doing impressions and comedy, and that is stand up. I mean, comedy evolves. It's not the evening at the improv from the eighties and nineties, you know that kind of even that cadence is kind of dying off. It's and you know what, if you were to do it and put on an event not in a comedy club, but put on your own event, it'd be the same thing as that a lot of events you're doing now, it'd be the same people coming out. And I mean in comedy they say it takes like ten years to be good. It's going to have to build an audience. But you already have an audience. So half the battle right there. And I mean, sure you can argue it's an echo chamber or whatever, but it doesn't really matter. I mean, you're doing it. You're you know, instilling joy and people making them laugh with your funny thoughts and your impressions and all this that really is stand up now. It's really evolved, especially now with podcasts you have to have one. It kind of bleeds into, you know, the pot I write a lot of my material on the podcast because you don't have that pressure of an audience of so many laughs for a minute or whatever. So a lot of my ideas I'll hash out and just talk about on the podcast as long as it's captivating behind a mic, and then you kind of work it out on stage find the beats. But honestly, you're quite frankly already doing in your typical classic comedy club with a mixed audience of all sorts. I mean, it doesn't really matter truly, and because because the whole point in comedy is doing those rooms, filtering out the people that don't like you, building an audience to where you perform people that think like you, like minded people, and you're already there.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's so basically, it's not like you're going to be cold, like you're going to just be doing an audience that has no idea who you are. You're kind of already even if you're doing if you're doing stand up regularly, it's people who are coming to see your.
Speaker 1: Stuff for the most part. I mean, I do a lot of up here in Canada. It's a little different than in the States, just on sheer volume alone, on population. I mean, we're only thirty million people in this vast country. Even flying our flights are so expensive for the West Coast, it's twenty five dollars return. You know, it's just not feasible. So it's just like, yeah, you just kind of so up here. It's different in the sense that my bread and Butter is corporate gigs, so it's their soul sucking. They're almost always brutal and not fun. Once in a while you get a fun one, but I mean they pay extremely well. And then I'll do my club runs. I'll do my headline weeks at certain clubs and whatever. But so it's a little different here. So I'll perform too. I'll perform to full audiences that don't know me. I just did a show last week for a corporate gig. I've been doing stand up for almost nineteen years, and they hated me. And I was still like, oh wow, I guess you still have this feeling on stage. The difference is you don't really care at this stage. Also another point is when you start doing stand up in your twenties or whatnot, it takes years because you just don't have the life experience. So when you go talk to a room full of people, they don't give a shit about what's happening with your roommate and all this. You know, So as you get older, I feel like we might be around the same age. You have life experience, kind of don't give a shit as much, which people can feel, and people like that. You know, there's nothing that will kill a set more than fear. If they can smell fear, it's when they smell blood. It's over. But yeah, so with your life experience, you would kind of shrink that that time period where they say it takes ten years or whatever, you drink it drastically with because you just don't care, because you have more, you have bigger life problems, like like I I'm going through a separation now and divorce actually, and it's just like you don't care what an audience thinks about you when you're going through something so difficult, you just don't care. And that comes across and it helps the performance. I don't know if people kind of gravitate.
Speaker 2: To sorry to hear that. Man, are you gonna live with your mom or your dad?
Speaker 1: Yeah? My sister.
Speaker 2: I mean like what if the divorce was your parents? And yeah, yeah, because going through a divorce doesn't necessarily mean you and your wife. It could mean that my parents are getting understobed. Parents don't usually divorce when they're like senior citizens, although sometimes they do.
Speaker 1: But I know a couple that divorced after like thirty five years marriage.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, thing, and you go, what happened as well? Just do it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they had the kids that are like in their thirties and they and they split and you go, that's fascinating when I hear, oh my god, how like, did you guys just white knucklet this whole time?
Speaker 2: And just finally, my grandmother before she passed away, she had a lifelong boyfriend and the boyfriend was a doctor who was with a woman who would never divorce him because she didn't believe in divorce. So basically it was this really bizarre setup where the doctor's house had two houses, like the split house. Yeah, and every day he would drive over to my grandmother's house. They spend the entire day there together and then he drives home to his house with his wife. It was it was a wild situation, but they did that their whole lives. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well you see that. That's fascinating when you hear someone doing it their whole life, because you see that when people are on there when they were married and they're divorced and dating again for a long time. Like my sister's been dating with this guy for ten years now. She's divorced, and I'm starting to think it's us my family, But they have separate homes for ten years now, and they you know, they have a happy relationship there, but they and they'll spend nights at each other's houses obviously, but every once in a while they just you know, have some space. They have their own kind of thing going. And I've heard that a lot of people dating again in their forties or fifties, where they each have their own home and both are okay with that. They don't even want to move in together. So it's kind of a fascinating thing. It makes you wonder if we're meant to live with someone that long. How long have you been you've been married?
Speaker 2: We are five years now.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, that's great. Just to circle back, this is strictly for our listeners and not me. What's technocratic when you say, you've mentioned that term a couple of times.
Speaker 2: So this is the idea that came out in the nineteen twenties from certain pretty extreme socialists who were kind of ahead of their time in the sense of thinking that the future should be run by managerial experts. And as technology advanced, this idea developed more and more in the direction of tech experts. So essentially the idea that technology and Silicon Valley and this kind of a thing would be the actual system and power structure of the future. One of the books that we spent a lot of time lecturing through was Carol Quigley's Tragy and Hope, and he was a really important geopolitical strategist, an apologist for the system. He was Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown, and he wrote a lot of these big kind of tell all books, not as a whistleblower but as a defender of the power structure in the system. And in the middle chapter that big fat book Treasuring Hope, he says the government and system of the future will be megacities run by AI supercomputers. So they were saying this again way back. He wrote that during the Cold Warn in nineteen sixties, and then in nineteen seventy three Brazinski wrote a really important book called Between Two Ages, the Technocratic Era or Technotronic Era. So that book is another one of the key texts talking about how the future will be a government by computer basically, so AI, Skynet, Internet of Things, all of that is what's meant by and perhaps transhumanism as well. The same people push transhumanism. So when we see you know people, if you remember when Zuckerberg was saying it's gonna be so great because we're gonna have Ubi. Basically you can live inside of a com pod and you're gonna get a universal basic income. So the universal basic income idea, that's an ancient I say ancient. That's a one hundred year old technocratic model where even Bertrand Russell and his books, he says that in the future of technocracy, you're you're just gonna get like credits from the system, and that's the money of the future, and it'll be some kind of you know, digital system. Right, he didn't say digital, but basically that was the idea, and they'll control you through that. So when we hear about things like Ubi, social credit score, you know, Stabby passport tracking and tracing, all of that is part of technocracy.
Speaker 1: Do you ever watch Black Mirror?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, yeah. In fact, my third the third book that's coming out in a couple of weeks, has twenty page say on Black Mirror, the first three all the first three seasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the most amazing show. And they have an episode on the social credit and it's that's the thing with Black Mirror that I like. It's like it's from the dystopian future, but only like seven years from that. It's not that far fetched. You can kind of relate to you go, oh shit, where like that that's around the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like the one where the girl I think it was first season, the one where the girl gets basically taken to a theme park where it's her own life but it's all fake, and that she doesn't know if it's real or if she really did these things. That one was a genius. The black guy on the on the exercise Pokemon bike is trying to shut off the ads. That one was genius. Yeah, that first season had some real bangers in it. And then yeah, yeah, yeah exactly. And even that one with like David Cameron and the pig stuff, I thought that was really really curious if you remember that was the pilot. Yeah, the pilot, And I think the was a guy's named David Brooker or something, the guy that wrote it. He was like, yeah, this does curiously sort of parallel with the David Cameron pig Story's.
Speaker 1: Chris Chris Brooker. I think, yeah, the one with John Ham where you have your assistant that like your consciousness.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, where he was like, was that the one where he was trying to teach dudes how to get chicks? He's like a he's like a pickup artist, like coach.
Speaker 1: I think there's two. He's in two, I believe.
Speaker 2: Okay, never mind, that's that one.
Speaker 1: There's the other one where there's a little like a little it's like your AI assistant, but it's your call.
Speaker 2: He gets trapped in like a snowball snow globe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're like put your consciousness in this machine and this the entity in the machine knows your life and has this thing. But to train it, they would like put it on pause, which would be weeks at a time of just being in this white kind.
Speaker 2: Of yes room.
Speaker 1: It's yeah again, It's there episodes that really stick with you and you think about it for for days. How did they come up with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was wild. I remember that one did stick with me. It was a it was a Christmas spatch too, and I remember watching it at Christmas and I was like, damn, that's crazy. And then did you see the one, uh that was maybe a couple years back, the Miley Cyrus episode. Yep, that one was that one was great because that was like, what if they're just stealing ship from the pop stars and they're going to create like an AI pop star, Like now, we're at the point where they're actually rolling out AI pop stars.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it's a scary world that we live in. Jay, what's your when you see we when we go to LA and stuff? Is it for live shows and stuff you tour you tour the podcast.
Speaker 2: Around or well yeah, so basically, yeah, we we did. Ah it's actually Sam Tripley have to always have to give props. I love to do my Sam Tripley laugh there. Uh. Sam Tripley was like, dude, you gotta do a lot of shows, dupe, and I was like, live shows. I never thought about that. So he's the one that suggested, like three years ago, start doing live shows. And so I was like, all right, let's try it out. And we did one in Nashville, and the idea was to kind of make it a mixed media event where I do the comedic stuff, I do about thirty impressions, try to you know, do crowd work and that kind of stuff. Then my wife does a talk on the subject matters that she covers in her books. She does a lot of esthetery Colleywood type stuff as well, So she does about an hour lecture on that, and then I do an hour lecture and that it did really well, so we decided to keep doing that. I think the first year twenty twenty three, we did like seven live events and one of those was LA. We did Austin, we did Orlando, Nashville, and we had so much fun in LA that we reached out to Jamie Kennedy and got him and talked him into doing a show with us, which was which was a lot of fun, nice and yeah, Dad, what do you want me to do? You need to just shign autographs and may just stand that lay line. And it's funny because he always shows up, like because we've done two shows with him now, he shows up after I've done the impression of him, and I always want him to be there when I'm doing the impression. He's like totally Hollywood, so he like shows up when the gig is starting. Anyway. Yeah, So we started doing these events with Jamie Kennedy and then we decided to do a podcast tour. That's what we did this go round. So I didn't do any live events this time. In LA. I went and did we did the Hodge Twins, and we did Rousalom's podcast, and we did Tripoli and we did whatever podcast, which was insane. I don't know if you know, but like the if you stay for the panel, I didn't realize this. You're basically locked in there with all the hose for like eight hours and it's like it's one hundred degrees in there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I knew that just from watching clips. I didn't remember a couple episodes. I saw Andrew Wilson and he was like, it's so hot here, and but I didn't realize it was like eight hours.
Speaker 2: It's eight hours the second so the day I went, we had that debate with that stupid feminist girl, the Destiny Female Destiny, and then they're like, oh, you want to stay for the panel, but yeah, sure, I'm thinking, okay, the panel is what another two hours the next day? Yeah? Sure, No eight hours the next day and I'm like what And you're locked up in his like you know, his his studio thing there, like it's a key entry. So it's like some kind of this some sort of weird m cultural like like humiliation ritual. And I mean, I had a great time. I'm not trying to be a dick to Brian and whatever. It's just it's just a wild experience and then you're basically talking to these you know, of models for eight hours and it was wild. Yeah. I love those clips, but it's no, it actually has one hundred degrees in there. For some reason, there's not a c I don't know what's going on, but I mean you're just sitting there sweating and it's just anyway, long story short, we did a whole a podcast tour this time around, but we do want to probably get back to doing more of those live events because I have so much fun doing those. Those are more fun. I mean, podcasts are great, but like as you know, being a stand up, like, there's just something about like the live audience and the interaction and the improv and all of that that that's so much fun. But yeah, so we intend to do more of those, and especially now that the third book's coming out in a couple of weeks, I'll probably do some more live events pushing the book.
Speaker 1: That's great. What else would you like to plug? My friend?
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for having me. I'm gonna definitely you know, spread this weird try to promote you know, your stuff, and thanks for having me on. This is really cool. I always love actually my favorite podcast or just talking to comedians. That's that's way more fun than all this like dark bullshit. All this dark stuff gets old and most of the time when people invite you on, they want to talk about some serious thing and I'm just like, I'd rather just joke around and have fun. But yeah, So usually host the fourth hour of Lord of Voldemort on Fridays, but sometimes it changes. At least once a week I do that. I've been doing that for five years. You can always catch me over there at Info Wars. Don't know if I'll be back on Peers. I would love to go back if they invite me back, but anyway, Yeah, you could just find me on my channel. I've been doing two or three live streams a week for the last five years, so I have probably multiple live streams upcoming in the next couple of weeks. You want to watch that stuff, and we do a lot of just kind of goofy riffing on clips and videos and Q and a sometimes calling debates. So that's what I do on my channel. You can follow me on X and then if you want to get start Carly WITHO three it's going to be coming out in a couple of weeks and you can get pre orders at the website in my shop, and all the copies are signed. So the advantage of getting it for me is that it is signed. You don't have to request it being signed. Don't get it from Jeff Bezos. I don't get anything if you buy it from Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 1: So oh is that right? You don't get anything at all?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Not really, Well, and follow Jason Analysis on Instagram, and do subscribe to the Jay Dyer YouTube channel. Man, this was great. I hope you'll come back on. We'll be even more jokey and we got into some serious.
Speaker 2: And I don't mind. I mean, I'm happy. I mean just to have jokes at all, you know, and silly right right off at all is great. So I'm not criticizing you at all.
Speaker 1: All right, hang out for just a second, but I'm going to sign off. Thanks to my guest, Jay Dyer, and we'll see you guys again. Be sure to subscribe, like, and follow on all the social media's. We'll see you again. My name is Julian Dion. Thank you everybody.