Speaker 1: Cancel, cancel.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Well, hello, there come here often, I shure, I hope. So this episode's gonna be a little different than most, because what the hell is going on on the world stage?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was out at a club this weekend and I got a text message about what the American government was doing, and I simply looked up from my phone, looked around, felt like everyone was demonic, okay, and then I just ran out of the club and I hugged a tree for about five minutes.
Speaker 1: I needed to ground myself, and.
Speaker 2: The club wasn't gonna do that for me, you know what I mean? It just like wasn't happening. I know that there's so much going on in the world right now. So today we're really gonna have a good old time. We're really gonna chat, We're really going to relax, and we're gonna bring some light to the darkness that is happening. My mission on the planet isn't necessarily to talk about things that are happening on the world stage, but to bring light to our own personal realities so that we simply make it out alive.
Speaker 1: Can I get a name? Amen?
Speaker 2: I want us to remember our God given ability to transmute energy to take the hardship okay, and harness it into power, into humor, into love, and to joy into light. I know there's a lot going on. It's totally cool to unplug, to reground yourself. Go hug a tree. That's what I did. I felt better. It will help you make sure you're moving your body. But I do want to say welcome.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Positive bitches? How are you doing today? If you're hearing this episode, then you are meant to be here. So okeep listening Ah That Bitch is Positive podcast. Sometimes we will laugh. Other times, Baby, we're gonna cry, but we'll always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch self. That is Babe in true connection with herself himself, human self. I don't care what you are. If you want to transcend your current reality and you want to embody your most magnetic self, then you have found the perfect god. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are not so we can step into exactly who we came here to be, positive bitches. If you've not yet gotten your copy of Show Up as Her, be sure to grab a copy. I'm also going to link some of my favorite products in my bio. I have been doing collagen. It's the best collagen that I've ever had in my whole entire life. I feel like my body's more defined. The protein is definitely helping me with my hair, skin, nails, definitely noticing a huge difference. I also have been microdosing with this company called Innerverse, and I have codes for both of these. I will link them in the show notes. You can also go to my Instagram and go to my highlight that says Vitamin CC for more information. Don't forget that I am a certified life and energy coach. I'm an intuitive channel and I do offer one on one sessions. You can DM me on Instagram at Vibe with CC. The link will be in the show notes for more information. And it's the perfect season to take a course, learn something new, join the twenty one Day Break Up Glope Challenge, or maybe get one of my workbooks Decoding the Divine or how to Step into Your Divine Feminine Energy. All the links again will be in the show notes. I keep channeling lean not on your own understanding, trust me. I also have that feminine urge to know why why why why?
Speaker 1: Why? Why would this happen? To me, why is this occurring in my reality? Why me?
Speaker 2: If you try to figure out your reality with your logical mind right now, good luck, good luck? Miss me with that? Okay, miss me with that? Not me, not today, not tomorrow. I recently experienced a trigger last weekend, and I at first was asking myself, why, why is this happening to me? And I was trying to use my logical mind, and I said, Ceci.
Speaker 1: You know better than this.
Speaker 2: When something pops up in our life and it triggers us, that's an invitation to release lower vibrational emotions. It's an invitation to release our past. It's an invitation to show up as who we really are instead of showing up as who we have.
Speaker 1: Learned to be.
Speaker 2: And I want to read you a little passage from my book show up as Her be sure to get a copy, page eight nine. How can you interrupt those intense feelings that seem to just happen? We must peer into the patterns we are presented with. I don't believe a pattern would keep showing up if it had nothing to teach us. The pattern is pointing you toward a greater truth, emotion, or wound that needs your love and attention. When you feel an intense fear or emotion, you want to pause and ground yourself instead of dissociating, instead of eating the bag of oreos hello, going out, drinking, or eating. You want to look straight at this feeling. First, create space for the emotion to have the spotlight. Try to identify where you are feeling this emotion and what it feels like. For example, I feel an emptiness in my stomach and I feel afraid.
Speaker 1: To be alone.
Speaker 2: Secondly, allow yourself to actually feel the emotion. If you want to cry, cry, if you need to scream into a pillow, scream into a damn pillow. If that isn't feeling good, try punching a pillow. I personally like to put on City Girls and shake my ass to the sun comes up. But hey, maybe that's just me. Any sort of movement is welcomed during the release phase. If you have ever seen two dogs playing, when they step away from one another, you may have noticed they both wiggled their bodies. Dogs instinctively know that after an interaction they must wiggle their bodies to release the energy from that prior interaction rather than holding onto it. Movement helps us release energy. So, girl, if you need to work, do the damn thing. Say to yourself, I allow myself to release all that no longer serves me. Thirdly, ground yourself in your body. Look around the room, what do you see, what day is it, what are you currently doing? Bring yourself back to your own experience, in your own body. I recently, like I said, got triggered, and at first I was having that initial logical response of why why, why, why why, and wanting to cry and scream in all of those good things. And I realize that this experience was inviting me to release emotions I still had that were in my vessel tied to my seven year relationship. For me to try to understand at first this trigger why is this happening to me? That wasn't going to help me. It wasn't until I sat back and said, Okay, right now, I'm feeling a sense of betrayal. I'm feeling ignored and I'm feeling rejected. Where have I felt this before?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I know when my ex decided to sleep with me and another girl in the same twelve hours. That's right, That's when I felt completely ignored, rejected, and betrayed. Wopsie, Daisy, I remember now, And so I said, these emotions are not being triggered or coming up to the surface because God wants to play with my life, because God is looking for a giggle and wants to bully me, because the divine is bored. These emotions are coming up because everything is always happening for me, trying to teach me something, trying to help me release something.
Speaker 1: So what do I need to look at?
Speaker 2: And when I felt these emotions of betrayal and rejection, it reminded me of another person I dated. Where we were this was last year, and we were planning to meet up, and then instead of him coming to where I was at, I watched him.
Speaker 1: Put another girl into his car.
Speaker 2: And then I literally took out my phone and sent a valid voice message of so fun watching you take another girl into your car.
Speaker 1: That was great.
Speaker 2: Between being betrayed originally by the long term ex and then that experience and then something that popped up last weekend, all of those emotions came flooding.
Speaker 1: And this was.
Speaker 2: Inviting me to finally release these emotions because I'm not that girl anymore. I don't wait around to be chosen. God already chose me, and I chose to incarnate. I don't need to be chosen and by someone outside of myself. If you can't see my value, I think you're blind. And frankly, I think you're kind of dumb. But that has nothing to do with me. Maybe we're not a vibrational match, or maybe you are stupid.
Speaker 1: How am I supposed to know? I don't know you. I don't know you at all? What the helly?
Speaker 2: Anyway, I had to take this in stride, and so what did I do? I named the emotion. That's the first step. So I said, Okay, you know I feel in my stomach and a lot of us what do we do? We hold on to weight in our stomach because we're not processing these emotions. So I said, all right, I feel kind of empty, like my stomach is just a gap, and I feel betrayed. Secondly, I allowed myself to cry. I allowed myself to say, yeah, you know what, this hurts. And it's so funny because now that I'm dating people and I'm in Florida, when people ask me about my past experiences and I tell them about my ex that I had for seven years, tell them the story of how that whole thing happened. And if you didn't read my book, I'll give you a little bit. But basically, I was cooking steak with my ex and then I saw a text message from God knows her name, let's just call her Rebecca.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what it was, and I saw he was texting a girl.
Speaker 2: It took me three hours to get the truth out, and then I found out he slept with this girl, even though he was trying to deny it for three hours. And that experience really triggered my spiritual wakening. So I always looked back and I would say to myself, yeah, that sucked, that hurt.
Speaker 1: It was deep betrayal.
Speaker 2: But I would always say, you know what, from a higher perspective, it triggered my spiritual awakening. It's a reason I got onto TikTok. It's a reason I went to therapy. It's a reason I started going to Raki Healer's and reading self to development. So I always said to myself, it's not that big of a deal. It's not that big of a deal. It is though, because when I would tell people that I am now meeting what happened to me, they would look at me like I just said the most vile, disgusting thing on the planet.
Speaker 1: And oh, this is making me emotional.
Speaker 2: I really tried to be so strong about it for so long, Like, yeah, he slept with me in another girl in the seame twelve hours. Yeah he said he was just dog watching on Long Island, even though he was coming to my house to see me. Yeah, he completely sexed someone for multiple days. But it's fine because of the trigger of my spiritual awakening, because it led me.
Speaker 1: To where I am now.
Speaker 2: And I had to have a come to CEC moment and say, Cec, you've been so strong and you've seen it from a higher perspective and you've transmuted the energy, and you started your own business, and you grew a following, and you got a book deal, and you have your own podcast, and you were you went to Bay is to speak on a panel with all other women podcasters, and you've created so many opportunities. You've met really cool people, you have courses and workbooks.
Speaker 1: But you still were hurt.
Speaker 2: And it was like I was trying to almost sugarcoat or bypass and I wasn't allowing myself to have two truths there and anytime someone doesn't acknowledge two truths. It makes me literally ghost psychotic. I have to go outside and touch the sand. Because there are multiple truths in reality, and that's why so many people live different lives. What's true for one person can be completely false for another, but because they believe it, that's what they see in their reality, because that's the nature of the electromagnetic fields we reside in. I for so long saw the good that came out of that circumstance. I for so long saw the silver lining, which is great and necessary to move forward. But I didn't allow myself to also fully feel the experience and the emotion of that betrayal. And I would tell myself, well, see, see, you weren't even on good terms with him. You guys were in a gray area. That's why he slept with someone else. But it doesn't matter. I still experienced a really intense emotion, and I still was really hurt. And that was still my best friend for seven years, and that still was shocking to me. On a deeper level, I spiritually and energetically know why I manifested that circumstance. I didn't know how to get out of the relationship. I needed that to happen in order to move on. And I also had an abandonment wound, and so that I ended up manifesting exactly that I was so afraid of being abandoned and betrayed. So that's what I manifested. But knowing why it happened energetically doesn't erase the pain of it. Higher perspective about the situation doesn't erase the pain of it.
Speaker 1: And this is my reminder to you.
Speaker 2: If you are too good at seeing the silver lining, if you are too good at overcoming circumstance, sometimes you might not be allowing yourself to fully feel an emotion. So your external reality is going to give you another trigger so you will allow the emotion to come to the surface. And that's what happened to me. I got freaking triggered. And I was even talking to my mom about this, and she's like, Ceci, you just got triggered. And it's probably because there was a couple of little things you still needed to release, and now you're releasing it and all is well, and it's so true. And then last night we have a new moon today, which is all about setting new seeds. If you're listening to this, it will be on a Thursday. But on that Wednesday, we had a new moon and last night I literally dreamt of my ex and my ex was saying to me, I am dating someone now, and I said, oh, okay, that's great, and we ended up going on a double date, which is so weird.
Speaker 1: It's so weird to dream about that.
Speaker 2: But when I woke up, I didn't feel sad he was dating someone else. I don't know why this makes me feel so weird, but I felt nothing. I felt nothing towards it, and I think it makes me emotional because I'm so happy to be in a neutral state. I'm proud of myself and I value.
Speaker 1: The work that I've done, and.
Speaker 3: I had always been so hard on myself. I did not think this was Wait, I'm sorry, I just remembered I said this was going to be a white podcast, and yet I'm hysterically crying.
Speaker 1: I don't even know CC five minutes ago. Who is that bitch? Who is that bitch?
Speaker 2: I don't know her, don't trust her, she can't be trusted. I'm so anew Now I changed my mind. We're going deep into the world here.
Speaker 1: Sorry. I thought this was gonna be light. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, I always ask God to speak through me. I asked the Holy Spirit to speak through me. I am God's instrument, and I guess this is what needed to be talked about today.
Speaker 1: I didn't know we were going to go down this path, but the one behold, here we are.
Speaker 2: So I felt nothing when I woke up, and to me, that signified that I've neutralized the attachment. I've neutralized the cord, and it is signifying to me today's a new moon. It's all about setting new intentions. I'm opening a new chapter because I finally allowed myself to feel those emotions. I have finally allowed myself to just cry it out and say, you know what, Yeah, that shit did hurt. I'm strong and I'm capable, and I'm proud of myself and I'm thankful for the experience.
Speaker 1: And the other truth is.
Speaker 2: That shit hurt. That hurt, and I have to value my own emotions. I have to value my own experience. I have to give myself space to breathe and feel because if I don't, who will. And acknowledging my own emotions has been so liberating, so freeing. And if you're listening to this, you're in alignment with my frequency, which means you're also turning the page on an old chapter and moving into a new one. You can't skip ahead because you won't understand where you're at if you don't go in chronological order. You have been healing in chronological order, and you're now turning the page. And I'm so proud of you for giving yourself time and space to feel and heal, and if you haven't, I encourage you to do so, because right now we are integrating a new reality. And I truly see this as a rite of passage. You're finally letting go of all those last chords and wounds to your past experiences, and you're releasing them. You're releasing all that doesn't serve you anymore. You're releasing all of the heartbreak. You're releasing the need to hold it together. Because for me always having to be the ken do you girl, I wanted to act like, yeah, I'm really strong and all as well, and part of that is true. I am able to overcome pretty easily, but that doesn't mean I have to negate and erase my feelings. I can overcome, I can see the greater picture, but I also need to acknowledge my emotions. The fourth part of releasing an emotion is to really give your inner child what she's craving. If she's feeling that she needs connection and she feels abandoned, how can you connect to her. You can do something you used to love to do as a child. You can color, go for a walk, or just meditate. If your in a child needs some time to disconnect from others, how can you give her that? Maybe refocusing on a current project or doing a face mask allow her to feel relaxed. We want to essentially create safety for our inner child to feel okay, so we can nurse the wound that created the pattern rather than recreate the pattern itself. Instead of me getting mad at the person who triggered me, because that's just it's not gonna help me, I can acknowledge someone has done me dirty, and I will always speak up for myself.
Speaker 1: And damn did I?
Speaker 2: I told that person that they are a feminine man who's weak and craves attention and they are insecure, which is all true, and they agreed with me, and I said period.
Speaker 1: And then I said, what is this trying to teach me? And I was able to just feel it, release it, to heal it.
Speaker 2: And then this dream was confirmation that this was tied to my ex and this was tied to my past experiences. But I'm just not that girl anymore. I'm choosing myself in every season of my life for the rest of my life. And I love love, and I love relationships, and I love joy, and I love and I love happiness, and I'm going to get all that in Moore, but I'm gonna do so in a way that serves me rather than depletes me or makes me feel like I'm running like a chicken without a head trying to be chosen. I just I'm like laughing because I did not think this is the direction the episode was going to go in.
Speaker 1: But we're out here.
Speaker 2: The other theme that I have seen come up this week, which I thought was interesting because of the new moon, which is a dark moon you can't really see a new moon in the sky, was a theme of illumination. You are going to be finding something out that you were questioning it. You were either thinking why did this happen to me? Or was there something I could have done? Or what the hell even was that that song?
Speaker 1: Lord?
Speaker 2: I think she sings. What even was that something along those lines. Again, lean not on your own understanding, but you are going to get the information where it's going to click for you. I recently was talking to someone and they saw this little song that's a kid song, and when they said.
Speaker 1: It, I go what, I go, how do you know that song?
Speaker 2: It's something along the lines of please don't touch me there, that's my no no square, something like that, And I'm thinking, how could you possibly know that song? When my most recent ex, the one for like three months, told me he made that song up? How could someone in a different state know this song that my eggs this is such a stupid lie told me he made up. So I say, wait, what, how do you know that? And he's like, what are you talking about? I was like, how do you know that song? And he goes, uh, I don't know. It's something you learned in school or from a show or something. I thought everyone knew that, and I go, oh, no, they don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't. But my ex did tell me that he made that up.
Speaker 2: And I have to find out like four months later or whatever, or the timing is is.
Speaker 1: Time even real anymore? Who knows?
Speaker 2: I have to find out four months later, three months later, two months later, whatever it is that that was a lie.
Speaker 1: But you always find out. I gotta say, I gotta say.
Speaker 2: If you use the source code, God or divine give me eyes to see, ears to hear in a heartful of discernment, you will see everything you need to see and then some Okay, how do you think I caught that man at the exact moment putting that other girl into her car. I was in a whole entire town. We were not at the same place. I had no idea where he was. How do you think I caught that? How do you think I saw what I saw a weekend ago? Or actually it was two weekends ago, now that I think about it. How do you think I saw that? Because I use that source code? How do you think I know things? I use that source code before I go to bed, I get the dreams or I see it in person. But I always find out. And even if I don't find out from that person or a dream, someone else will give me the information. You have to rely on yourself to be your own oracle. Because baby girl or baby boy, whoever you may be, or just baby I don't know. I don't know anymore.
Speaker 1: Too many lables where you are.
Speaker 2: You have to rely on yourself to be plugged in so people do not play in your face, not out of I need to protect myself, but out of self devotion and self love for your own incarnation, out of self respect. Okay, I truly believe that the truth will always come to the surface because the only thing that stands the test of time is the truth. So if there is something that you have been pondering about, I have been channeling that there's new information that's going to be coming to light for you. And it might not be information that you love, but it's gonna make sense. Where you were confused, you will have clarity. Where you were questioning, You will have clarity. Where you were unsure, you will have clarity. And these triggers that are coming up right now are to cleanse you, not to break you. The triggers that are coming up right now are to build you, not rip you apart. The triggers that are coming into your reality right now are not to steal your light. They're actually to upgrade your frequency. Because when you realize really how powerful you are, how lovely you are, and you start to act out of self devotion out of self respect for yourself, you completely integrate a new reality where you're inviting better opportunities, better people, better experiences. The triggers that are happening in your external reality are asking you, do you want to evolve into a more enlightened version of yourself? Or do you want want to devolve into a past version that you don't even want to exist as anymore. Every single trigger is an invitation. Do you want to evolve or do you want to devolve? Do you want to show up as your highest self or do you want to show up as you're inner child? Do you want to show up as who you know you truly are, or do you want to show up as some wounded version of you that was created by external circumstance and isn't actually in alignment with your truth. This is the season of really letting go of everything that doesn't serve you. If there are people clogging up your reality, get rid of them. What's the point. What's the point. You don't want a roster of human beings who are clogging up your ability to manifest. You don't want to be surrounded by people who don't match your energy, because then you're becoming the average of their energy, and that is only going to drag you down. I have been channeling this fire, this dragon energy, lilith energy, and I'm just being so blunt with people. I tell them, if you don't plan a date, I'm not gonna see you. I don't know what to tell you. If you don't pick me up, don't count me being there because I won't be if you don't put effort. I don't know, Like, that's just not my problem. I don't know what to tell you. You gotta be a person. You have to communicate. If all of my girlfriends can communicate, set a date, pack a place, we can all figure it out. I do think a man should be able to do that too. And you know what the right ones do, and they're so lovely and amazing. But you have to value you. You have to pay attention to your own emotions, and then you have to speak up for yourself. Once you acknowledge and value you, other people will too because you're gonna act different. And you teach people how to treat you based on how you're treating yourself. So if you want the best treatment, babe, a girl, treat yourself the.
Speaker 1: Best for the summer solstice. What did I do?
Speaker 2: I bought myself roses and I meditated with the rose because I've been connecting a lot to the rose lineage and the essence of the rose, and reminding myself to bloom on my own accordance, in my own pace, on my own time, and connecting with the rose is really grounding for me. It really puts me back into my body, and it's a path of remembrance to go back into my feminine energy, to lean back to breathe, to know that all is happening for me, not to me. This year, I've been practicing self devotion, buying myself the flowers, making sure I'm treating myself well, because when I treat myself well, I feel like I'm on top.
Speaker 1: Of the world.
Speaker 2: When I'm trying to run around for everyone else, I hate the way I feel, and then I hate everyone too. So instead of getting mad at the people you're dating, instead of lowering your standard just to hate them anyway, treat yourself like the best person you've ever met in your whole entire life, because the person you incornated as is gonna be with you for the rest of your life. You better get to know them, you better treat them right, and you better hold them close to you. It's never too late to change your luck. That was a song I was channeling revolution. This is your revolution era. You are being crowned, and heavy is the head that wears the crown. The greater magnetic energy, the greater responsibility to cut off the people who aren't for you, because when you're magnetic, you're going to be attracting everyone. I was out to lunch with my mother and my mother's friend, and even the waiter there was like, can I get your Instagram? When you're magnetic, you attract everyone. So you have to make sure that your standard is high. Why what did we talk about last week? Having a high standard out of self devotion? Is there to protect you from low quality experiences. You don't need to experience that they have nothing to do with you. I love you so much. Remember the powers always within. If you haven't gotten your copy of Show Up as Her, be sure to do that. If you would like a one on one session with me, whether you want an energy reading or to book one of my pasthsckages. I have everything from shadow work in our child work, magnetic mastery, program. You can DM me now on Instagram to find out more, and of course I have a plethora of courses that will aid you in whatever sphere of your life that you're looking to grow within. The Sparkle and Me as always honors to sparkle in you. Remember, even if you're in an unknown season, you gotta known God.
Speaker 1: I love you, Mam.
Speaker 3: Cancer.
Speaker 1: Cancel cancer,