Speaker 1: Back on April eleventh, I got an email see if this jog's you're memory.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: My name is Brian and my daughter's name is Brianna. We collect vintage spoons and silverware named Daddy daughter rings and things. We then turned them into custom rings. And then there was this whole video and I remember watching the video going like, wow, that's a lot more Uh, that's a lot more intense than I imagined.
Speaker 2: It would be been listening forever. But they were going to make us rings.
Speaker 3: Oh, this was why we well, we were waiting on Diane to help us get measured right.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, Yes exactly, Brian, Yes, sir, Hey, how are you sir.
Speaker 5: This morning?
Speaker 1: I am doing excellent. Thank you, Brian. We got your package in the mail. It was either yesterday or the day before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it was Tuesday. I finally got dropped off. I was getting pretty worried about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would make sense. So I got it on Wednesday, so that would make total sense. Now, I'll be honest with you, I have not looked at the rings there. It's still in the package.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Now, a couple of things I'm trying to remember in the email that you wanted to you wanted to make rings for us, which is very nice, which is very nice. And the did you say you had special rings that you had chosen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well me and my wife picked them out. Well my daughter picked a couple of them out too, But yeah, each morning is pretty much for each one of your guys.
Speaker 1: So is a specially I'm sorry, a special spoon, a special spoon.
Speaker 2: That was chosen that was going to be turned into a ring.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then if I can real quickly, let me thank Ronnie Mervis next door because j Dubbs went next door and got that whole like ring. I don't even know what you call it, the ring sizing thing, because because remember Diane wanted to just like draw circles around my hand or something like a hand turkey a suggestion, the and so exactly so the l the lazy route, Brian.
Speaker 2: So we we got one of those.
Speaker 1: So thank you very much to Ronnie Nervis for letting us borrow it, and for Jay dub for walking over there.
Speaker 2: I think it was raining the day we did it, but that's all great. What was that noise?
Speaker 5: Might? Oh?
Speaker 2: I got you. I'm nervous to open the rings. Why don't be nervous.
Speaker 5: I just hope they fit and you like.
Speaker 2: Well they If they don't fit, that's Ronnie's fault.
Speaker 1: I'm also trying to remember what ring bring, competitor, what I'm trying to remember what finger?
Speaker 6: Didn't you do it for your ring? Finger?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I think you were doing your song because it was pretty big size?
Speaker 2: Go to hell, Brian. Didn't I do I thought I did? Didn't I my index? I don't think I did ring on my right? I thought I did index on my right.
Speaker 3: This and it's all coming back to me now. And Kristen, I think, measured me last with the sizor and she could not She told me how big your finger was and could not believe the number you got.
Speaker 2: The yeah might well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I think it was the last twelve was yours?
Speaker 2: Thank you? You know what they say, that's what they say.
Speaker 4: Ding.
Speaker 1: I think I got my What's what, Brian? What's usually bigger index or ring?
Speaker 5: Honestly, I couldn't tell it. It just depends on your finger, your knuckles, the what.
Speaker 3: If you look like you're always retaining salt?
Speaker 1: I think I went in dex I definitely did ring on your you went ring on right? Yes, but that's it's weird because you you have ring on left.
Speaker 3: That's why I didn't want to have a ring on that finger.
Speaker 1: No, I understand that. But isn't ring on right? Doesn't that mean something?
Speaker 3: Now you're thinking of the ear?
Speaker 2: I thought it did. I thought ring on right stood for something like a swinger. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's see, Wait, what order should you go? In a certain order?
Speaker 2: They're wrapped in?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Will you know who is his christ Care? Come here?
Speaker 3: Well, yours looks like it's for an animal.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I do have.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's Diane's.
Speaker 5: That's h each ones marked and the year the year that it was made out of the manufacturer and like the design that.
Speaker 3: It is nice?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Wait what they say?
Speaker 1: What because there's like a green piece of paper in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a green piece of paper or nas you know, the design name or the spoon or the ring whatever it is, and as the year of when it was manufacturer made about that area.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean the spoon spoons?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought you.
Speaker 1: Oh so these are by the way, I already know. I already know the first time I will wear my new fancy ring in thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: No, not in here.
Speaker 1: I mean yes, I'll wear it in here, but to wear it out, Oh, to the Emmys.
Speaker 2: I'm going to wear it to the local local Emmys tomorrow night at the for all the TV people.
Speaker 3: Regional, regional.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kristin, here is yours.
Speaker 3: Now she's supposed to keep it faced down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't open it yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is Tyler's thank you.
Speaker 2: This is Diane what what are you? What are you looking at?
Speaker 3: I got a notification on my watch.
Speaker 2: I'll settle down, do it during the break, and then this is Elliott's. All right, how do we want to open these?
Speaker 3: Should we open them together? But then talk about what we're seeing?
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, I could go there, I could go there, Brian, is there one that you like more than the others?
Speaker 5: Actually? I like I like yours a lot. My wife picked yours out specially for you.
Speaker 2: You know what. That's very kind, that's very kind. Why are you waiting on?
Speaker 3: I thought we were waiting, and now he dropped it. I dropped the green piece of paper.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, oh boy, that's tight.
Speaker 6: Well try it on a different finger then, so your your pointer is going to be bigger than your index.
Speaker 1: I went, I went ring right, mind fits perfectly?
Speaker 2: Mine does too. This is so pretty mine does too?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, very cool? Look at that you made this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's that's pretty pretty interesting to do?
Speaker 2: Can I? Can I be honest with not something?
Speaker 3: It's beautiful?
Speaker 2: I actually like that one. Let me move my wedding band out to my right hand. I like that one.
Speaker 5: Better.
Speaker 2: Look how nice that is? Look how nice? Look at my hand?
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 1: My fingers are beautiful anyway, but look how nice?
Speaker 2: That's very cool? All right, go Kristen. What does your note say?
Speaker 7: Mine is in nineteen thirty eight? Radiant rose? It's beautiful?
Speaker 2: Here is what is a radiant rose? Well, it's a spoon.
Speaker 5: That's just as that's the design of the spoon, like the floor a pattern knowing them all?
Speaker 2: Hey, where do you how do you do the research on the spoon?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Me and my daughter? Have you got a couple of different apps that we use Mika to vent this shopping? You take a picture of it. It scancer ring. Then we look on the back of it and lost the telligien and manufacturer of it? What year it was made? So it's a little bit of work to find them all out.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's very cool. How long does it take to make each spoon or each ring?
Speaker 5: I'm getting pretty good at it, so I can knock one out in about ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Well thanks for the all the effort, Tyler.
Speaker 2: What is your saying?
Speaker 3: Nineteen fifties? Is it costeano scrolling rows? Ye, pronouncing it correctly?
Speaker 5: That's it? Yes, you have it on?
Speaker 3: Let me see.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I like it on you. It looks good, thank you, looks natural.
Speaker 3: Well, jewelry. Jewelry I feel like is one day going to play a much bigger part in my life, and this could be the start of it.
Speaker 1: Uh, Diane, Oh wait, Diane's looks different than everybody else's.
Speaker 6: Mine's in nineteen sixties Florenz Florenz.
Speaker 1: Yeahrends exactly. No, but yours almost has like what is what?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 6: That's that looks like the stem of the spoon, and then it gets it the larger part the bottom of the spoon is like the highlighted part of the ring.
Speaker 2: No, that's very nice, all right, that's very nice.
Speaker 5: About with a lot of a lot of women's rings, I try to keep these smaller size, and the guys rings that you guys have even even they make great wedding bands for guys.
Speaker 3: I want to think Kristin has mine.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's what. I like this better than my wedding.
Speaker 3: What's yours? What's yours?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Mine is a nineteen forties Greek key.
Speaker 2: Let me see. It's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's very art decay.
Speaker 5: If you look close inside yours, yours in lavid blue pearl.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, do you see it like I.
Speaker 2: Don't see pearls?
Speaker 5: No, it's it's the color blue. It's called blue pearl.
Speaker 3: There is a tint to it.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, a small blue tint to a paint. Wow.
Speaker 3: These are unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that's really nice. Or uh your truck the No, that's very cool. I like those.
Speaker 2: What's the name of your what's the name of your joint?
Speaker 5: Again? We're on Facebook? If daddy daughter rings and things?
Speaker 2: Do you guys do a pretty good business? I bet it's all word of.
Speaker 5: Mouth, right pretty much word of mouth right now. I mean I made a bunch for a my god friends at work, and my daughter she's done her work, so it's just pretty much hurt her mouth and somebody sees only like it and pretty much it and we're not killing it. But it's fun.
Speaker 1: But can I tell you something, And I'm gonna be completely honest with you, Brian, I've never I've worn one ring in my entire life, and it wasn't until I got married that I wore a ring.
Speaker 2: So I'm not.
Speaker 1: A big jewelry person, but I would say this number one, it's beautiful, Like the rings are really nice. And you know the other thing, and I don't want this to sound bad, is like you hear like it's a spoon or something. You may think like, oh, it's either gaudy or cheap. It doesn't feel like the ring's got some heft to it, like it's.
Speaker 5: Got some hat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we'll think about these eras. And when it comes to kitchen goods, this stuff wasn't made cheap. This was heavy duty.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, And that's what I mean, like this thing's got some oomph to it. And the other thing, Yeah, when you said when you said, when you said like wedding bands, I get it.
Speaker 2: I totally get that, Like I would do that.
Speaker 1: I got it as seriously as a wedding band, especially, like if you said, like for whatever reason, I don't I get I can't think of what it would be. But if there was, if you said, oh, you know my such and such from nineteen whatever, if you had a connection to something and you could find them a spoon from them and make their ring from that year, like, that's pretty special, that's pretty unique.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, I got a guy work mechanic. I made him on. He's the corist butting band every day and now he loves it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that I totally get it. I totally get that. Yes, Christen has a question.
Speaker 7: How did you choose each of our rings? Like how did you choose?
Speaker 1: Just?
Speaker 5: My wife was just going through her and my daughter and they just picked off something I thought might have master God's personality. You know, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I like Greek food, So yeah, that.
Speaker 5: Worked out and I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: And mine could definitely also be worried by a woman.
Speaker 2: You nailed me.
Speaker 5: I wasn't going to go that wrap. That's good, dude.
Speaker 2: I I don't know how to I don't know how to thank you.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's awesome. Just'm glad you guys and George and got to get out and get out there a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, absolutely, and the again, what is it? It's it's daddy.
Speaker 2: What is it again?
Speaker 5: That daddy daughter rings and things? And then we're on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Daddy daughter rings and things on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did I give you shirts last time?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, you did not.
Speaker 1: Let me give you the Yeah, I'll give you one for you, your wife and your daughter.
Speaker 2: You tell me how many you need. It doesn't, Matt, Well it does.
Speaker 5: Actually that sounds good. Yeah, sounds good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally hook you up.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: That's very kind of you. Thank you, And.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you it's much nicer than I expected.
Speaker 2: It to be.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it. That's awesome to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very much, so very much much. All right, very good, thank you, Brian. Hold on one second, hold on one second. Does it look natural? I feel like I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: It a lot yours? Yours actually totally does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like I'm looking at like I'm like I wouldn't normally sit with my.
Speaker 2: Hand like that.
Speaker 3: You're showing it off, you get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't do that with this hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you got a boring ring, I do.
Speaker 2: Know, don't you agree, don't you agree?
Speaker 3: There's some character to the Yeah. When you look at your your wedding ring, you're like, yeah, okay, And I'm noticing, like how many little nicks are on my wedding ring. This thing it looks brand new, Yeah, pristine.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing it to the Emmys tomorrow.
Speaker 3: There you go that yours really fits you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, it does it? Does it look? Thank you?
Speaker 3: I've got roses on mine and I love it. It's like blackburn rovers.
Speaker 1: So thank you, thank you, daddy, daughter rings and things. But I would I would wedding band that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's very nice, very nice. I don't know how much they cost regularly. It costs me nothing. Well, I mean a couple of shirts. But the no, no, but like no, My point was going to be wedding bands and crap are expensive, Yeah, very expensive. I don't know what A spoon will set you back. And I like that there's some history to it and this stuff. I'm wearing a nineteen I got a spoon from nineteen forty grease.
Speaker 3: I think of all the people who enjoyed that, and for everyone who's yelling post a photo, I'm waiting for us to go to break so I can take a picture of all of our hands together.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'll be cool, like all in go team. No, not like that. Nolet like where you grip wrists.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about? Yeah exactly, Well not your own now.
Speaker 3: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 7: It's like go team.
Speaker 2: No, it's like all
Speaker 3: Front and center.