Speaker 1: All right, War of the Roses time, hebrin, that's where we're going. Aaron is on the line.
Speaker 2: Aaron thinks her fiance is cheating.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Aaron, good morning.
Speaker 1: All right, tell us why you think your fiance is cheating? What is going on?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, me and my fiance, we've been together for three years and he's all at this friend Christina.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's got a female friend named Christina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the whole time we've been together. He insists that they're just friends, that's it. Well, they'll ever be and it's all they've ever But recently I caught him on the phone with her, and he tried to hide that he was talking to her.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, if they're just friends, why is he hiding that he's talking to her?
Speaker 3: Exactly? That's so weird. If you're just friends, I'm fine with you talking, but he just made it awkward by hiding it now right right and then exactly. And then the other day I was trying to get ready to go out with one of my friend friends and I dropped one of my bracelets down in the trash on accident while trying to okay, and as I was digging through the trash. I found the condom wrapper. Okay, I can't. I can't. We don't use we don't use those.
Speaker 1: That was gonna be my question, but I don't want to overstep my boundaries. So you find a condom wrapper, you don't use condoms?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm so sad. I don't even know how to talk to him about it. And that's exactly why I've called you all because I need him. I don't need him to try to hide this anymore. I need him to be able to feel comfortable being honest. And I just I need some mediators because I.
Speaker 1: Am just Okay, all right, this is what we're gonna do. You know the deal with war of the Roses. We'll call Curtis, we'll offer him roses, We'll try to get some information out of them. You're gonna be listening, and at any point if you want to confront Curtis, just jump right in. Okay, Okay, I do not feel good about this.
Speaker 2: I'm on bit yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, uh, y'all do not looking good at her favor. I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: Jeff no comment. Hello, I good morning. Is Curtis there? Yeah, it's Curtis Hey, Kurt, this is Rob from Flowers Express. How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh bye?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I was just shooting you call to let you know that you actually won a dozen roses in our online weekly contest. Congratulations, my man, Oh no way. Uh yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: A pretty cool deal. So here's the deal. We're not going to send you to flowers.
Speaker 4: We'll send them to someone on your behalf, sort of like a pay a forward promotion where new in town. We want to get our name out there, and the best way to do it is to hook people up with free flowers.
Speaker 2: And like I said, you are this week's winner.
Speaker 4: Well okay, there's no catcher, no catch. This is a one and twenty nine ninety nine dollars value and uh basically it's just to brighten someone else's day. So they'll get the flowers and then they'll post online like hey I got these flowers from Flowers Express. Don't they look beautifull? We get business. Everyone's happy in the end.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, let's do it all right, cool, Kurt?
Speaker 2: So here's the deal.
Speaker 4: I have a card that we can tag along with the flowers as well. If you'd like me to write a message in the card, I can get the message before I can get the recipients info.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yeah, sounds good. Cool.
Speaker 1: Put you can put down.
Speaker 3: You are always on my mind.
Speaker 4: You are always on my mind, all right? And who should I address the card to?
Speaker 3: I'd like to send the flowers to Christina Lovely.
Speaker 2: Is she a girlfriend, a fiance wife?
Speaker 3: No, geez, she's way way out of than my my fiance.
Speaker 1: Trust me.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I got you, I got you. Your secrets safe with me, my man.
Speaker 3: Curtis, excuse me, this is this is your fiance, Aaron, And what are you talking about? Exactly? What is going on? What is going on between you and Christina? Your friend? Your friend that you're sending flowers? Uh? Hello, No I think there's a mistake. No, this is not a mistake. I caught you hiding your conversation with her, and then you're over here sending her flowers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm jumping in real quick, Curtis, I didn't want to cut you off.
Speaker 2: Erin, this is coordiny.
Speaker 1: Savannah's on the line the floorst Is wal March.
Speaker 2: If you're on the radio, he is no.
Speaker 1: Longer hey Erin, Hello, I am so sorry.
Speaker 2: He hung up on us.
Speaker 3: He hung up Erin, Yeah, that's so hum Okay, he's a coward.
Speaker 1: So apparently he is hooking up with his friend Christina.
Speaker 2: He said she eat Jeff, he said, can't wait to see you.
Speaker 4: But then he also said that she was way hotter than you, So I mean it doesn't mean he's necessarily hooking up with her.
Speaker 1: He's a disrespectful pig. I'm so sorry, Erin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's over. I'm not dealing with him anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is I'm gonna put you on hold because we do offer counseling.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 1: I mean, he hung up on us, but if you want to do counseling with him or without him, you can do it by yourself. We will, We'll pay for the counseling, and I want to put you on hold and give you all the information in case you want to do counseling. Okay, okay, thank you, and keep us posted on everything, all right, Erin, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: We'll do