Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, before we get into this episode, feature Quarterly and the broad Floor, if y'all remember it, if y'all go back with broad Man fact, they used to have a show called Freaking Frag which was.
Speaker 2: And brouh Man along and so Little brought on broh Man for them to do this.
Speaker 3: Episode together while I'm out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But there was a slight audio issue.
Speaker 5: The audio issue was that for the first I'm gonna say twenty seven minutes, Rodman's mic.
Speaker 1: Wasn't working and I wasn't in the studio to check in, So that's my man.
Speaker 6: But they had a really engaging conversation.
Speaker 3: Also, keep in mind that you did have a picture episode after this, so if you are a member, whether that name made you right after A little gis for you guys to care.
Speaker 4: LITTI yeah, wishing you all you guys all the best and thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Love that you guys have shown recently very much appreciate it.
Speaker 1: If I did to you what you said, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for supporting.
Speaker 5: Guys. Let's get to the episode.
Speaker 7: Can I ask you a question why you don't ever play with my nipples?
Speaker 2: I got nipples too, it's my turn to get tied up knocking head cuts though I got PTSD. Welcome the hardest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky? What's what's freaky? What you what you mean by freaky? If I do this, you're not going to tell your friends?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's act is that hand?
Speaker 5: Yeah a nigga? So because you got great hand ready on my son? No at the time. Oh no, that's grease. Noah blah, I think you got I'm telling you that's grease. I just greased my hand. It's fucking hair grease again. Boy, you look like prot over there. That's why I do rag on.
Speaker 6: As you can see, Tahoe is not with us on this episode. Tahoe needs a well deserved mental break from the show, so we're gonna try to hold it down for him.
Speaker 5: You're gonna do it. He said it was too freaky? Who know, right? Same Sha said, who are you talking about? Too freaky? Yeah? You are like the most fucking squared away young man I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: Very interesting to see how this conversation goes. I'm very interesting to see how this conversation goes.
Speaker 5: So today is what February eight, one of them days? Nineteenth anyway, So I'm gonna leave you out of You're gonna sit over there for now. So what we're gonna do is Courtney. Yeah, li'sten to a Valentine's Day recap. Sorry, bro, I know how this it's right.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I don't even want to talk about Valentine's Day. You can talk about yours. Really, yeah, we can cut this out too, Uh okay, yeah, so we'll switch it up. So you know, it's February what nineteenth, nineteenth? Valentine's Day just passed, just passed. Beautiful week and it's a lot of beautiful things.
Speaker 5: Is beautiful week.
Speaker 6: But I want to know, since you was playing weeks in events, I want to know how your Valentine's Day went.
Speaker 5: Uh So my Valentine's Day it went kind of very.
Speaker 7: It was good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good, welcous through it.
Speaker 5: So first thing is, first, I had a little situation that I had to deal with. So I had to kind of cancel my plans for dinner. Right, So I said, shit, if I canceled my plans for dinner, I got to make up for this ship somehow, some way.
Speaker 7: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: So I told him, listen, I know it's our first Valentine's Day, but yo, we got to cancel plans for dinner. It's like, to be honest, I don't like going out on Valentine's Day anyway.
Speaker 6: I was like, yes, don't blame her on that. I don't blame her on that because going out to you on Valentine's Day is just, like I mean, it's just.
Speaker 5: Kind of very traditional, you know. But so that's cool. So I said, how am I going to do this? So the first thing I did was I decorated my whole house like such a fucking I felt like such a bitch. I was on the phone with this motherfucker blowing up balloons just because.
Speaker 6: You want to do something good.
Speaker 5: I'm balloons on.
Speaker 6: Are you making fun of him?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: I was?
Speaker 5: I love is such a liar? You was like, he was like, are you using your mouth? I'm like, yes, yes, yes, I was using my mouth. You feel me? You know? Did all that stuff? Posted the letters.
Speaker 6: All over the Yeah you got it from Amazon?
Speaker 5: Correct got the got the pack from Amazon. And then I was like, you know what, since we're not going to go to dinner'm gonna bring a dinner to hut. So you know, I got dressed up as a waiter, you know, and I did a three three course meal.
Speaker 6: Did you did you get that food from?
Speaker 5: So? I bought it, I went to the supermarket. I made him from home. No, I did not, not this time in the box, just dick in the box. That's the old me. That's the old, that's the old.
Speaker 6: You actually made a three course.
Speaker 5: Mel yeah, so I started off with lobster and crab cakes rather than that. Then I made you.
Speaker 6: A cook and Nika, I didn't know this about you.
Speaker 5: I used to be an assistant chefferd Brookdale.
Speaker 7: I don't know this.
Speaker 6: Find out something new for me about it.
Speaker 5: Then you were a hater. You were such a hater. Then I did I did my my my seafood rostera pasta, and then for dessert, I kind of it was kind of you. You don't think it's kind of funny, But I was paying attention to detail me. I know she liked pickles and honey, So I got some pickles and honey and some avocado. And that's the ship that she likes. So that's what she deserves.
Speaker 6: You have to you have to do and provide things that you know that your person would like. So if she likes pickles and honey, I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: So you know, the night was going smooth. You know, we we had just falling to sleep. So then this is when things got a little funny. So do you guys do I'm trying to, you know, be a little bit more kinky. I couldn't make it to the sex store. I ain't have no time, so I called Tyler. Yo. He is the sex store. Yeah, Yo, what do you have in stock? This nigga says, what are you looking for? I said, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: Has a catalyzed I was like.
Speaker 5: Bro, anything, I don't fucking know. He was like, you want insertions, vibrators. I'm like, yo, give me a vibrator. He's like, all, I bet I got you. The niggas comes to my job. Don't call me tell me how. He just knocks on the window, click click click, So I sa, yo, I think you're freaking as homeboys outside.
Speaker 6: I look, I feel like some of this is made up.
Speaker 5: No, I don't call him right now. He popped up to my job, bro, because I was supposed to come the day before, but he was at work, so he brought it to me the next day. So he gives me a big ass box and a b n H bag. I look inside, I see it. I smile. They go, yo, what's in the bag? I said nothing, nothing, because I'm not about to tell my co had a fucking sex toy. Gonna work pretice against the rules. It was the little it's like an inserting like dildo, like a flicky licky tongue. Okay, well, I don't know what you call that ship.
Speaker 6: Tongues like a little so's like, so you put it in and then it's also it's also a little flap, yeah, and it's flapping on her, so it's in her, but it's also okay, okay, okay, okay, wow.
Speaker 5: Ship Right, So I popped that out. You feel me a blind FOLDO pop that ship in? Died. I didn't charge it.
Speaker 6: You know, this sounds very familiar. This sounds very familiar. Charge No, it comes close to dead, you gotta charge it. But it sounds just like what you did at the New York Horse Show. You said, oh, yeah, I brought my toy, but the toy was fucking dead.
Speaker 5: So I was so because I'm not an avid toy nigga, I be forgetting, Like I remember to charge my phone. I use that ship every day, but I ain't about to charge my dick. The fuck I forgot to charge my dick.
Speaker 8: It happens.
Speaker 5: So now she's blind fold like what happened. I'm like, I'm like, yo, I'm like, yo, just you know, I'm sad. I was like, it was all a part. I said, It's all a part of the play. It's all part of the play. So I go to my old toy. Now that ships charged, I know how to charge that one. So I'm charging. I'm charging it. Yeah, you feel me, So just vibe. We vibing, we vibing. So then I flip over. I'm like, yo, you want the arrest put the handcuffs on clip clip and she was like, what are you doing? And I was like, yo, you know, I'm trying. I'm trying to do this, and she's just like the handcuffs hurt because they're kind of small. I'm like, I take the handcuffs off. Whatever, you really, I got the flog now right.
Speaker 6: The backhand.
Speaker 5: Just chill. So you know, I'm doing my little doing my little Bruce Lee roll. You know what I'm saying, did I do the spinner roon? You feel me with the back, and but she blind folds so she can't see nothing. So I dropped it real quick to like like I guess to move a pillow or something, and.
Speaker 6: I look, she is gone, what's going to flog?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like, what the fuck? And then I'm like, yo, I can't find this shum. Let me just go ahead with the progress. And I'm eating pussy. Why is she gonna flog me in the back of my neck?
Speaker 6: Eat that pussy nigga? Eat that pussy nigga? I said, Oh.
Speaker 9: My god, Yo, I'm like, no, it's one of the part of my plate about you kill my vib Come on.
Speaker 6: I was sure to be if it Shorty was like flogging your neck while he was eating pussy, you would fill away.
Speaker 5: You use the like just whisper in my ear. I like to eat this pussy.
Speaker 6: I like, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Eat this pussy nigga.
Speaker 7: This is my plate.
Speaker 5: No, oh my god. Yeah. But over she had a really good Valentine's This is actually my first real Valentine as an adult, so I'm happy that I did. It's crazy, but yeah, I've never had a Valentine's Day before, I've had one, but I can't really count it was it was. I can't really count that.
Speaker 6: Yes, oh no, I can't even ask that triple less.
Speaker 5: I was your Valentine's at my brother Oh wait, never mind.
Speaker 6: That's why I stopped myself.
Speaker 5: Never mind, I just remembered. All right, sorry, all.
Speaker 6: Right, going, So how was yours?
Speaker 7: Did you question?
Speaker 5: No, you don't want to dive into that right now.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, yeah, so right, well, but I will talk about my Valentine's Day.
Speaker 5: I did see that.
Speaker 6: Yes, my Galentine's Day was very special. First of all, my best friend came into town day huh.
Speaker 5: Because I heard that all Gallan times in old Becking.
Speaker 6: No didn't. I didn't turn into an orgy. I'm not sexually attracted to my friends.
Speaker 5: I respected, I don't think.
Speaker 6: But my best friend came into town on Saturday, and we went out, went to a local bar that that was cool back that music all night, but that was cool. Not No, my neighborhood is so so yeah, so we just you know vibes, we know the bartender. He blessed us. And the next day I had Gallentine's Day. I was on my feet all fucking day cooking. I know I saw yeah, I mean like homemade bread. I made like two dips to go with tomato, garlic confeet and a honey ricotta dips.
Speaker 5: Thought that you wrote confetti. I don't even know Party City.
Speaker 6: I made a buttermilk brined roasted chicken and made like a salad with a homemade dressing, crispy potatoes, a lemon herb salmon like I just like you. Let's left fun No, Actually, you know what's so funny? Time asked me, and I said it won't be nice four days later, so I said next time. And I do like a dinner party on.
Speaker 5: I just don't have to Thanksgiving, So got stuffing nigga. Also, also, you know, the world is a funny place, y'all. Love it, y'all, I understand that you gotta adjust the times. With Party City trying to charge me seventy dollars to buy some balloons is madness. Yes, bro, I open Party City, the one by my crib. Yeah. Oh wow, yeah, bro. I was like, hey, you don't want to charge I want to blow up these balloons, like yeah, but because you didn't get them from I'm gonna have to charge them a dollar. Bloo, can't be that bad, nigga. She told me four dollars of balloon that she came up to like sixty eight bucks after tax I looked at it. I was like, who's paying that? Man? People behind me? I'm like, ship, who's paying that? Though? I left and came ballet hell as a party City receipt I stolen from Chris. She's like, okay, well now you ordered the deflated balloons, so mean they come to you without it. I'm like, listen, Charles, give me my fucking blow up these fucking balloons. Miss you're about to close everything. Just walking down the block with a looking stupid, looking stupid you. We're not gonna turn into Kim and Mace shout out the King and mate, Bro like, a's stupid. Remember you ever seen that episode? It is what it is. I've seen every episode was talking about, and he was like, at.
Speaker 7: This age, being from New York, he just feels holding the hands with a girl walking out the block is too much.
Speaker 5: It's too much intimacy.
Speaker 7: Bro, Why are we Why is you doing nice gestures for your woman being considered a sucker?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't understand that. I don't understand that.
Speaker 5: I speaking in the atmosphere. Bro, if you it's okay to love your woman, Yeah, it's okay to white women. Bro, this is what you're doing. BIX was cool, but it's okay to love women.
Speaker 6: This is what you I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about why if he always he always feels like doing good things.
Speaker 5: For women as an attacks. I never said doing good things for women. It's just when did this happen? Like one day you just in high school? The next minute thirty like nigga. I was never walking down at you a balloon saying I love.
Speaker 6: It's okay, it's okay being a lover. Boy.
Speaker 5: I have very bad issue. I do too.
Speaker 6: Actually, both do not wade.
Speaker 5: The Valentine's Day massacre.
Speaker 10: Maybe maybe we'll talk about it on the Patreon, but yeah, but no, I don't think out like loving your woman out loud, Like, I don't know why people think that you're like a sucker for doing that, because like, who's in the relationship, it's just you and I.
Speaker 6: Why does everybody who gives a about everybody else.
Speaker 7: Stand why men have to feel like even if everybody was in a relationship. It is my woman, Yeah, this is my lady, like I should.
Speaker 5: I want to confess my love to.
Speaker 7: Want the world to see that, profess profess my love to.
Speaker 5: I want the world to see these things.
Speaker 7: Oh, if it's just me and her, I just want her to see I just want her to know that she's loved and it's not any type of like, oh.
Speaker 5: My god, I'm this is just uncharted territory for me. You know, he's using new waters. You know, I don't usually do things like this, like don't.
Speaker 6: Feel like a pussy, but territory. So I was on Twitter, you don't say, just looking for content and stuff, and someone tweeted, is it crazy to have wrist and ankle restraints attached to your bed? So like, just because remember Vladimir was here and he said that he just has it on his bed just just in case, just in case. So if it was your first time going into one's bedroom and you're about to have sex, what are some things that would raise your eyebrows or maybe you feel intimidated if you.
Speaker 5: Saw it risking ankle restraints? For one, I told you about the girl who had the rocket launch a deal though on her bed, my nigga, like you can put you on the shoulder and just go on to kill streak like that. She was mad big like when she dropped on the bed, nigga, the pillow jumped.
Speaker 6: She was a size queen.
Speaker 5: Uh ship, can't be fun with a nigga like me. I got nothing on that probably on the pillow and on the bed the pillow jumped. I said, what the fuck is this? My niggas. I was definitely like, uh yeah, bro, Dick Wall three is long gone. No, that's I'm not really too intimidated. You just gotta like this talk. You can't just pop sh up on me.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm asking. Like if you was to walk into someone's bedroom, what was something and be like, oh my god, like that that's intimidated.
Speaker 5: Saint Andrew's cross, Yeah yeah, I've seen it on Twitter before. The girl's got that shit chilling on the side.
Speaker 6: So basically, it's like it's a it's something that's like it looks like an X, right, and so it's a two planks X and so your hands are supposed to go up like this and your feet supposed to go up on it, and it's like restraints.
Speaker 5: Like a horny crucifixion. Yeah, yeah, that'll probably be it for me. Anything. I'm approved.
Speaker 7: I podcast even be on with that type. I'm approved, Like I don't want to know, like keep having it. If you have it, that's too I could jacket, but like it being there. It's like how often you get your fucked?
Speaker 5: Like why is this? Like why is the why is the restraints already here? Like no, I'm approved. I'm sorry, I hain't on from if you just see restraints on the bed, I don't think I'll ever be like how off you get a fucked? But the restraints on the bed is how often you fucking restraints? Though? Like it's just an everyday play, go in the bed and deal falls off, all right?
Speaker 11: Cool?
Speaker 7: Yeah, at least you pleasure and I see a roles Like if I see different self pleasure sexual toys, I'm into that. But if you're leaving the illusion that you're getting od I'm like, come on, son, like I'm not here for that.
Speaker 6: Hm hmm okay, Well you say you're a prude, so that what when you say prude, what are your boundaries like in bed?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 6: None, you have no, you.
Speaker 7: Have no boundaries anything I'm not in the.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, but you're down for you're not for outside of an Okay, so you're not really.
Speaker 5: That was aggressive each other? This dead.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, so you're not so much of a prude.
Speaker 5: All right, So maybe i'm wordered. I'm just not so I'm not. I'm new to.
Speaker 7: The expression and out word expression of sex, especially women sexually. Like yeah, like in my head, women are like in nineteen fifties, like I like reserve, like I want I want to know you were free. I want to know you getting nasty. I don't need you sweetened every day. I need to get my asshole.
Speaker 5: What are you doing? You want to you want a kinky Batman? You want a kinky Batman?
Speaker 6: Kinky?
Speaker 5: You don't know why? I know who Batman is, like only only out for you, only out for know who Batman is? Like what you put.
Speaker 6: It down Batman? So you so and the reason why this is not triggering, But I'm just I'm very curious because I am a woman who is on a show that's about sexual fashion and stuff. So you would say that someone like me you wouldn't date because of like the type of show I'm on.
Speaker 5: It's ok it's not I'm trying to think in my head because not like that.
Speaker 7: There's a thing though, there's a thing you You people say a lot, and I realize this with myself. People say a lot of things until that they won't do until they're actually back into that position. So I know one time I was I don't even know how to word it properly without it was I had the opportunity to deal with a woman who was in the sexual field, but not not penetration, but a rose and I sat back and I'm like, can I really see myself? I'm like, Nah, this ain't for me, Like, it ain't my body if you like if you if a woman is like if you're on a.
Speaker 5: Podcast or whatever whatnot.
Speaker 7: I feel like I'm after a while, I'm gonna be like, all right, I don't want to hear my girl talking about her old sexual experience.
Speaker 12: It's like, yeah, I fuck this nigga with the biggest my mom's is a person.
Speaker 5: I don't want to about my shorty old kills.
Speaker 7: Like I don't want to hear.
Speaker 5: About that me. I talked about my old.
Speaker 6: Kills all day, but like that's crazy.
Speaker 7: I'm very not besidesistic, what's the word. I guess that'd be biased, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess Courtney would throw me off in general, though, like if I was to save me and Courtney we on like like if I didn't know Courney were on a date, I went back to the house and like she showed me who she really was. Like you would just think it's a little smiling and court Courtney. Courtney is kinky batman. I'm gonna be honest, Courtney happy looking at everyone on the street there, I'm like, yo, I'm looking at girls that work, Like I wonder if she got the Courtney. Let me tell you something. You ever be walking in the street and I'll be sitting there.
Speaker 7: Like, yo, I bet you that girl got I want to I like, how many white girls we walk past you the street and do poorn?
Speaker 5: All of them?
Speaker 6: All of them.
Speaker 7: Like yo for us, like if I less you like the hierarchy, like probably like Damn lands in the most but like other than now, I'm not like.
Speaker 5: Riley Reed or how many white girls we probably brought past the street be like yo, you do cool.
Speaker 6: But you know, it's so funny about this conversation because before and they know the story, but you don't. But when I first joined the show, a guy that I was dealing with, you know, we stopped talking because I started becoming I was on the show, even though he knew I already did this on a different platform, but he already knew I did this, And so we stopped talking and came back and I'm like, well, nothing's changed on my end. I'm still doing the show, so I don't you know whatever, And then me and him got into an argument. He blocked me, And today I got a text message from him today. Yes, he sent me our co star.
Speaker 5: Who's What's What's that?
Speaker 6: It's as an app for astrology, so basically like how you mess with someone, they'll tell you how you mess with someone based on your Like, I'm just like, no, there's no on that. There's no on that business is hello?
Speaker 5: Just hey my son, No can.
Speaker 6: It said, and I can read it. Oh thanks yesterday, that's good content, it said, and I deleted his number. So when it came up, I was like, what is this. I had to do the reverse phone look up and I said, oh this, nigga, there is magnetic connection between you and Courtney. You and Courtney are drawn to each other and find it easy to express your mutual appreciation. You learn lessons the hard way. While Courtney has relationships that she that could use a little spring cleaning. Shoot first, work out why you like them so much.
Speaker 5: Later, I have a question, how does the app know that you Courtney?
Speaker 6: Because we have we here because of each other's as friends on the app a while ago, and oh that ship yeah, yeah, you can do compatibility on the astrology.
Speaker 5: I have a question for them since that. And I was just like, I got a question for the Fellas.
Speaker 6: He's an Aquarius run.
Speaker 5: Hell though one thing I know Leader mcquaid's is low. But I have a question for the Fellaws include to myself, yo, why do we have so much entitled when it come to win? Why are we so bold? And I say that to say this right, one thing. One of the reason why I like having caught you on the show. She's one of the people well she's only girl in this whole room. But also like she'll you need some estrogen some time to check it to stop steron. Right. So we was having a conversation. I was saying how I really like Regina Hall before the show started, and then I was like, yo, like she's she's a beautiful woman. She's fifty years old, fifty four actually single with like no kids. And then we started to dive into this conversation like damn, why she ain't married, why she don't have no kids? This, that, and the third, and then it's dawn on me. Well, your bro, suppose that's not what you want for yourself, you know what I'm saying. And then I start to think about all like the ship that I that as a like as a guy that I post that I project on women. And it's also like, why do we as guys feel like yo, we could just project what we feel that women need in a world they like they don't have their own say on like what fulfills their life? And it goes beyond just marriaging kids, but we could go into like how you express yourself sexually, how you dress, you know, things like why do we feel like we got to why do we as gods feel we got to police women the way that we do in every aspect?
Speaker 7: Uh, there's a different I feel like I hear I'm picking up what you're putting down. But there's two aspects that you could look at it, And there's two ways that you can't go about it. There's some this men who try to police, and then it's just having a preference. I reserve the right to have my preference of what I prefer to see, what I prefer Ooh, because it also could be all you put leasing all women or you like or is it just the women that you you're engaging with.
Speaker 6: So for me, if you're policing, ay, if you're policing anybody, if.
Speaker 7: You're pleasing any policing, what you'll be doing. I'm not going for this, no one clip.
Speaker 5: But you see I'm calling.
Speaker 7: I'm never playing with this show again. You'll again, No, ain't all serious? Just no, I have I deserve the right to have my preference. So I can say I don't prefer to data sex worker, I prefer not to talk to women who are openly provocative.
Speaker 8: I can talk.
Speaker 7: I can prefer not to talk to women who dress openly provocative. But that doesn't mean I have to project that onto them, like project that onto every woman, Like you shouldn't be.
Speaker 8: Doing this, and you shouldn't be doing that, you should hearing this.
Speaker 7: So I feel like there's a difference with that, Like what you're talking about, Regina Paul almost said the other one. We're talking about Regina Hall and her not having kids or not having and they have that, they have that epipot like who said, that's what.
Speaker 6: She may not even want any of you may not even want that.
Speaker 8: And I think we're just so.
Speaker 7: So so especial condition into thinking that's what women really, women want, All women like to pro create, have a family into that nature.
Speaker 6: There's more women nowadays who are just there the way that the world is going, that they're okay with not having kids because they feel like the world is going to ship.
Speaker 5: I heard especially listen, I ain't gonna lie, especially with these batch of niggas and Trump and office. And I don't blame them alone too.
Speaker 7: A girl used that as her as her reference point as to why she didn't want to have kids, and that was the first time I ever heard that.
Speaker 8: She said, I am petrified to bring a child into this world.
Speaker 7: She's she was recounting her experiences in life and things that she sees other people go through. She's like, ya has nothing to do with a man. That has nothing to do with not being able to procreate.
Speaker 8: It has nothing to do with it. It's literally I'm just afraid of the world and bringing a child into that world.
Speaker 7: And I always tell myself that's probably a reason why God didn't bless me with the child yet, for the simple fact of when my nephew was two years old, I took him to the park and he was getting on the swing.
Speaker 8: He was just getting on the mini swing, and it was other kids in.
Speaker 7: The park, and I'm watching the other kids like a halt, telling myself, yo, if any and they were kind of aggressive, and he was only two. I said, if any of these kids pushed my nephew, I'm beating the dog shit out of this child.
Speaker 5: And I'm just sticking in my head, this is why.
Speaker 7: God give me kids yet, because mentally I'm in such a protective state that I am willing to inflict pain on another child of just being a child. And I'm like, you gotta tell yeah, I had to mentally, That's why I have to First I need to work on myself mentally and control my emotions on on on realizing a kid is gonna be a kid, and even though you want to be a protective mode, you can't. So there's certain stages that people go through where it's like they're just not ready for that, and some people just may never get to that stage where I don't trust the world enough to bring a life into it because I have a very nervous system. So I'll spend the rest of my life worrying about my child. That's what That's what they could be facing and going through. Yeah, I mean I get that out of that child on that slide they would have put on the set, bro on the set.
Speaker 5: These are the views and opinions of Yeah King the first did not condone. Don't condone. Courtney does not on the Hardest Off Show, not condone abuse.
Speaker 7: I beat the shit out of the puts my nephew and I'm showing up to the school and fighting your daddy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe you should have kids yet, So.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna front. There was a point in time where I was a police officer and I say that to say, like, I have my preferences. Yeah. I kind of felt like, yo, if you don't really fall in love with my preferences, then you're not moving right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's not fair, that's not that's not a good thing, that's not.
Speaker 5: A good So I just I just wanted to personally feel like, yo, how do women as a woman. So, I know you've been you've been dating, You've had you've dated like high school whatever, real age, you had a couple relationships, You've seen a couple of things. How do you personally feel like when you not? How do you personally feel How did you react when I know you've encountered a guy who probably tried to police you, even down to the situation you were talking about when you first came. That's probably not your first interaction now.
Speaker 7: No, it's not as a woman.
Speaker 5: What is it like though, when you run into a police officer?
Speaker 6: It feels demeaning, It feels it feels like you can't be your You can't be you're suppressing who you are. Imagine going through life or going through with someone and you can't be who you really, who you really are are, because they're the sucking who you are out And I think it's crazy because there are people in relationships who they can't fully be themselves because their partner will think of them different, or you know, make them feel like beneath them or any of or anything like that. It just doesn't feel good, It doesn't feel it doesn't feel healthy. It feels like you're just kind of in a box. Who was to be in a box?
Speaker 8: Hurt people, hurt people. I like to be in a box.
Speaker 7: Sorry, hurt people, hurt people. And I could take your back, I could see. Let's see if you can join some correlation with this. So you said, it feels like you can't be your true, authentic self around the people who you're supposed to who you love the most. So, uh, if you think about it, being an urban growing up in these urban environments and growing up pretty much growing up in the hood, think of how many black men who could have been engineers, signed bankers, accountants, but decided to sell drugs, decided to scan, decided to be a gang banger because just to fit in, because they didn't want the rest of the world to know that they were smart. They didn't want the rest of the they didn't want the other brothers in the hood to clown them or look down on them, or cast judgment onto them for actually being on a higher plateau. So all they know is how to project is they've been projected on, So now all they.
Speaker 8: Know how to do is project.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but listen, I can I can see where you're pulling the.
Speaker 8: I'm not making it right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can see where you're pulling the correlation, But I think it kind of goes beyond like urban upbringing. I think it. I think it's just society. I don't think the thing is just that's toxic masculinity, if you want to take it there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you said something that kind of just wrung. I want to I want to pin something you said. Let me say this. You said something. This struck a bell in my head. No, Court, why is it that we only kind of look at toxic masculinities like some nigga ship, At least to me, whenever I had toxic masculine, I never think about white people.
Speaker 7: White people.
Speaker 5: I don't about niggas.
Speaker 6: No, it's your environment because the white women are the white women are screaming. Toxic masculinities are the white man.
Speaker 5: I was talking to somebody the other I was talking to my shorty the other day, like, Yo, I never heard a white nigga with a BM. She was like day out there white and I'm like, what they BM? I never heard a white nigga say my BM. Have you seen have you.
Speaker 6: Seen like his twelve baby moms?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Alone, there's a lot of things about white people, bro Have you asked you something It's about to sound so crazy.
Speaker 5: Have you actually touched the.
Speaker 7: White person before white person actually like wrapped up a white man before work work exactly. That's why, like I really try to think of my account when people be like, oh, y'all, don't get off, I don't really engage in too much. I can't I remember for the first time. I think for the first time, I remember like actually dapping. I don't know if I've ever touched a white woman, you know, hope not not dring Black history moment.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's crazy. You already like skin like, let's come on, let's don't take another step. Don't take it another step.
Speaker 5: Baby's gonna come and look like ras me take.
Speaker 6: It another step now.
Speaker 7: I don't think I don't I don't I know I've never I don't think I know I've never hugged a white woman.
Speaker 6: You know why you actually touched you know why you don't think about white men and like having BMS or like when you think of toxic masculine, you're thinking of nigga ship. It's because we live in our own eco chambers, echo chambers, so we only hearing what we are around. So that's why you only think of nigga ship.
Speaker 5: But I've never seen a white single mother. I've never seen.
Speaker 6: They're Oh they're out there. Oh they're there, They're there. So I know you haven't been to a trailer park exactly.
Speaker 7: I don't exactly.
Speaker 5: I want to disagree strongly with something you said so strongly. I was so annoyed when you said this, he said, being in a relationship with the wrong person, with a police officer, I feel like having somebody suck the life.
Speaker 8: Out of you.
Speaker 5: And I was in my head like, I will wish a bitch would come suck the life out of me. If he sucked me out of me, way do I sign up? But this also brings me back to a time where I kind of you ever, like you know how they read the room. You ever had to read the horny, saw a post read the horny?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know where you're going with this.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget the time a girl cried in my arms because my mother died and my dick got hard.
Speaker 6: Wait, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Let us sink in, Let it so, Let it soa.
Speaker 6: Not the cry on my shoulders. The cry is the cry on my deck.
Speaker 5: A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick?
Speaker 6: Thereat Yeah, And.
Speaker 5: I thought to myself, I said itself, Was there ever a time where you had to read the horny? Now? What I want you guys to do is tell me of a time where you misread the horny horny at the wrong time? Why am I horny right now? What is going on? It doesn't have to necessarily be dark like this. Was there a time where you had to interact with somebody where being a horny probably wasn't appropriate? But it was horny anyway.
Speaker 8: I wasn't horny.
Speaker 5: They was horny?
Speaker 7: Okay, speak on that when I when I had I just get I just got out of jail, and I have a fucking fractured rib and what else was going with me at that time?
Speaker 5: Rib?
Speaker 8: My whole body was fucked up pretty much. And I went to go, I went, I went to I want to go, and.
Speaker 5: I have a fraction.
Speaker 8: So if anybody's broke, this is nah, this is Baltimore, not men.
Speaker 6: Havn't wait wait wait wait wait wait no, no no, because I didn't know that men also have nicknames, you know, because women, we have nicknames for men.
Speaker 5: Can I be honest? I think we might have started that. Listen, this is ten years d Let's take it back to freaking frag to Baltimore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm about like in general, I didn't know like yesterday, do you have you have nicknames for women when you talk to your homeboys?
Speaker 7: Like literally, we can go we can go back if we was to talk about our entire sexual history, going back to like.
Speaker 8: High school, talking about me and him going back to high school.
Speaker 5: Would never say if we use a name, probably won't make no sense.
Speaker 7: We can have a full conversation on women strictly using a nick strictly using the most random nicknames.
Speaker 5: But the different between men and women see girls like say like say a girl was flugging with me, Oh, should you seen black face?
Speaker 6: I'd be like, no, I'm not gonna lie to be mad disrespectful.
Speaker 5: Like your ship like Midnight just walked in. We be some place to be likedy like y'all midnight nigga.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think names are very like it's very disrespectful.
Speaker 7: Our nicknames is gonna fly over It's gonna fly overheads, yeah, flyverhead.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I pull up to her crib and I can't breathe, Like if you have a fractured rib. I can't breathe. She literally is like, oh, so cast some big.
Speaker 7: What wait?
Speaker 6: Wait, wait, hold on, I don't know if you want business not on French Street, but how long you were in jail?
Speaker 8: I think this was one night.
Speaker 5: It's what he broke his body. Him breaking his body is what landed him in jail. Yeah, so eject. So I have I'm all torn up.
Speaker 7: And she that has comes and she's like, can I have some big And I'm sitting here like I am fucking I cannot breathe, Like I'll be gentle. The stupid heifer braces her hands on my chest because she can't control herself, right.
Speaker 5: Gets yeah, no, no, no, whenever we're comfortable, uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: The tongus you can never, you can never. And it's my fucking rick kage. I wanted to send her to the moon.
Speaker 6: Yo, that's trying to send it to the gulag accord. Yeah, just thinking about it, was it you who was comfortable? I think it was me being horny at the wrong time because he was sick, like you know flu okay, but I was.
Speaker 5: Just like, so instead of soup, you bought pussy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I bought the pussy and the soup. Okay, so so yeah, combination.
Speaker 8: Double double you got.
Speaker 7: If a niggas sick, you gotta do the heading soup coumbo pussy. Your soup is crazy because if I could, I could get gummy in it. I'm a limping my body limb.
Speaker 6: Niggas can still execute.
Speaker 10: It's sick.
Speaker 5: A girl made me have a second. I was sick, and I'll never forget that.
Speaker 6: He was like, like, were you on like the were like the first couple of days where you like really fucked up or were you like, let me put it you like this, I'm kind of recovering.
Speaker 5: This was top five most sick I've ever been. Like, I've been sick a couple of times. This is the top five the most sick of it. But she came from out of town, so well you that was one of my best performers. But like flu game and flu Game mic, but I too have made was hardy at the wrong time.
Speaker 8: So I was.
Speaker 5: Give me a second.
Speaker 8: I got this.
Speaker 5: I got this. Who's the girl? I don't think she was from PA. She was very irrelevant talking to this girl right to somebody child, that's somebody's daughter. Yeah, talking to this girl. So I was living in PA. She had a puppy. So the puppy, whoa the fucking Michael Vin. The dog was kind of thick though, gets into the story, gets into the story. So the dog had a heart attack. It was kind of over The door was overweight. The dog had a heart attack and died. Right Me and the dog got a close relationship. So she called me and said, Yo, the dog died. Oh my god. The dog's name was Braxton Brack then died. Blah blah blah. I'm like, damn, son, that's foul. But in my head, I ain't give a fuck. The door wasn't money. I ain't care. You know, you got to act concerned, like, Yo, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take my condolences. I'm saying what you're gonna do because I don't know. I go, yo, you know what you should do? No, Yo, you should bury him in the backyard. She was like, yeah, that's like a good IDEA matter of fact, I'll dig the hole for you. She goes, all, I bet you can come do it, so I'll get on my bike.
Speaker 6: You know you're always going to pussy on a bike.
Speaker 7: I was like fifteen. Okay, it was a little Pennsylvania riding on the side of a highway.
Speaker 5: On top of that, just peddling, pedling hole, seeing a deer behind me. I ain't give a fuck.
Speaker 8: You just gotta keep going.
Speaker 5: So I get there. So I'm digging the hole. We digging the hole. She's sitting there say yea, I thank you for doing this, this, that, and the third she crying in my head like it's cool and I'm looking like mister Superman, dig the hole, toss the dog in the in the hole, putting the dirt back on top of the dog. Now finish. And she was like, Yo, that was actually a really nice thing that you did. Yo. You know you're very thoughtful. This down the third like, thank you so much for being here for me. You know, you know you done dug a hole. What can I do? You're hungry? I was like, I ain't gonna lie. I sure, I sure love to dig yo. And she was like really, And I was like, I'm sorry, I don't say I was mad. I was mad, Horney Son, I wasn't getting no bonds like that back A lot of moments when you put.
Speaker 7: It like that, I was like, yo, I just.
Speaker 6: If a man. If Maya was to pass, you know, you know, me and Mike like this. If Maya was to pass and my nigga come and show up and he he's just like being there and stuff like that, I might just give up the pussy, just off the strength of Yeah you hear and you you you're trying to you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how I found Take your mom off it you feel me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's crazy though, digging up, digging the dog grave, It's kind of crazy, though. Love, you've been a loving boy.
Speaker 5: I was horny.
Speaker 6: You've been a loving boy.
Speaker 8: I was honey.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: Young niggas do.
Speaker 5: That brings me to a good posy. I think I stole this from you. Did you post this? What is it for you? I don't know if it was you because I can't see the name, but it says good guys ain't nothing but a horny nigga with patience.
Speaker 6: I didn't post that, but that's very true.
Speaker 7: What's the prob what's the problem though, I'm a gentleman.
Speaker 6: Wait wait, wait, hold on, there's two things happening right now. Why you say he's not a good guy because he's patiently waiting for.
Speaker 5: You? Could just be a good person with good intentions? Is that so illegal?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: I feel so bad for this generation.
Speaker 7: This is crazy.
Speaker 5: So you want to sit here. You're not the good nigga with patients. I'm just a good person.
Speaker 7: I feel good, Vi bro, I put up with Jersey Man exactly.
Speaker 5: I ain't that nigga. I ain't that nigga. I'm only good. But for so long, okay, I have I have like a gas tank and I go on e. Eventually I need I need something bad. You mus be good for no reason, niggas. It's expensive. Being a good nigga is expensive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but would but you know what, my my, the rhetoric that I hate is that when good guys are like, well, I'm a good guy. Why why women you know treat me certain because you're not a good guy. That's that's why. That's exactly why I hate that rhetoric, because at the end you find out that they're really not a good person.
Speaker 5: Also, good people have to say that anybody who says they're a good person is not a good person.
Speaker 6: That's the same person. That's the same way I feel when like men are like, oh, I'm a high value man, Well you're not really a high value man. If you have to stay, you're a high value man.
Speaker 5: I've actually never heard a nigga say that. Really do men say that. I've never actually heard a guy say that, I'm a high You know what, maybe I'll be run brown scumbags and ain't no better.
Speaker 6: How do I get into this?
Speaker 5: I've never actually heard it. They can say high value yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Like I heard it in person. I see it on the internet, but like in real life, I've heard it too.
Speaker 5: That's a red flag.
Speaker 7: But when they say high value men, are we equating it strictly to financial status?
Speaker 6: That's what That's what what they're doing.
Speaker 5: Because you could be a high value mean and be broke.
Speaker 8: You just have very good under It depends on what definition is being fouled under.
Speaker 7: You could be a high value man just because you have good morals, good values, good principles.
Speaker 8: You're a good a good person.
Speaker 6: I agree with that. But the things that when you connected to finance and what you can do financially, that's when I think that you have some ship messed up.
Speaker 8: Well, that's somebody who just knows how to lead with their pocket.
Speaker 6: Right, which is another thing.
Speaker 8: Somebody who just knows.
Speaker 7: How to lead with their pocket is at the end of the day, I ain't never seen a woman turned out.
Speaker 5: On bread I have.
Speaker 6: I don't like dealing with men who lead with their money. I don't. I don't like it.
Speaker 5: Ends.
Speaker 6: It turns me off so badly. It's like, you don't Okay, you flashing all this money, but I don't really care. I make my own ship.
Speaker 5: I care.
Speaker 6: I care to an extent I do. I do care to an extent that you have money. But my thing is that I don't need these like these things that you see on internet.
Speaker 13: Where like you have like.
Speaker 6: You know, like like I don't need it, but you don't got to lead with your pockets. I like your person I want to see your personalitymore before I see your pockets.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget. One time I was telling this telling this girl, I was fucking with her this I thought this girl was I thought I thought that I was leading with money. It's like, how the fun was you doing that? I thought I was easier. She goes, I don't, I don't get that from you.
Speaker 6: I was like, Okay, leading with money means like you you can tell them everything that you can do for the without even getting to know the person, like, oh, I can why you out, I could do this, I could buy you bags, I could you know, take you with five star restaurants all the time. Blah blah blah blah blah. That's what that is.
Speaker 8: I feel like this, But at the end of the day, there's an audience for that, and I'm not the audience.
Speaker 5: An audience for that.
Speaker 7: So they're looking at it and be like, Okay, she's an attractive person, so maybe I gotta Maybe this is the diversity that you gotta go so I gotta lead with that.
Speaker 5: Would you consider that a form of love bombing?
Speaker 7: No, because at the end of the day, you gotta realize for certain men, uh, it's all about what you put your what you put your value on in life and things of that nature.
Speaker 8: So some people genuinely value their time. Some some men will give you the give you all the money in the world.
Speaker 7: And not give you no time and give not even they won't get it means nothing to them. See you as a For a woman, it's like, yeah, this nigga casts out on me. He bought me this, he brought me that, and for him he's sitting there like girl that ain't about nothing to me. And I learned that with Dayton the dates, that there's times that I going on dates with women and it was literally the time of their life.
Speaker 8: It was a Wednesday for me, like done.
Speaker 7: We went here, we went there, we did I took them to do this, took them to do that, And they're thinking I'm rolling out the red carpet with.
Speaker 8: In all reality, this is just a Wednesday. I was gonna do this with or without you, regardless.
Speaker 7: So saying so when it comes down the money a man could buy you this bad, this, that and the third, and it really needs nothing to it's.
Speaker 8: What you place that value on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's not a value for me.
Speaker 7: That's it's what you placed the value. It is what the what the woman with the woman, what the woman wants the value from. Because some women, because some women would rather be like, oh, I'll take the give me that, give me. Does it mean something to you? What you're giving me doesn't mean anything to you? If it don't mean nothing to you, If it don't mean nothing to you, what am I really receiving?
Speaker 5: Ladies. I want to give you guys a warning, be careful of the guys. We have all the money in the beginning, but only in the beginning. I've seen it happen before. You don't know, that's why you can't fall in the beginning, you feel me, I've seen I've seen it all.
Speaker 7: Hello, look at many cals. We know who got babies in the pandemic.
Speaker 5: Start off fast. Now you're weezing in the back Listen. So a nigga told me. Listen, baby, this is start up money. This is not he said, this is a signing bonus. This is not your salary. Oh my, I've seen a god tweet that, so please be careful of the game. I'm telling you. Money can be also used as love bombing. But since we were on the topic of love bombing, you have been sexually love bomb somebody, even sexually love bombing.
Speaker 6: They came out at the gate with like bomb ass sex and then they pulled back.
Speaker 5: Or have you ever love bombed somebody? Break out sexually love bomb somebody.
Speaker 6: Reverse they took the pussy back from you.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 5: I will admit I have sexually love bomb before I think I have to, and I didn't do it on purpose. I be honest as a nigga. You fuck with somebody, you kind of want to come out real You want to come out swinging, especially.
Speaker 6: If it's someone that you've been wanting to like, been wanting to do that with, Like, Oh, I got to put all the stops with this one.
Speaker 5: Do women have a hit list?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You have a hit list?
Speaker 5: I had had you ever had a hit list?
Speaker 6: Had had? Probably?
Speaker 5: I respect it. Probably I know you had a hit list.
Speaker 8: That's it, right, You said I have a hit list?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, I'm not even gonna have probably not anymore. But I ain't on front. There's a woman on my hit list. I got it. You know this person you know these twenties real well, you know you know who it is. I can't say the name because the name is she know, she don't got a nickname? You feel me? So I bought my dick out swinging. God, I really liked her. I bought my dick out swinging, Like I'm talking about like I had like five star dick that like in the beginning, like my ship was wild, and then as time progressed, I realized, like, you can't keep that up. No, it's not that I couldn't keep it up. I ain't really like her as much as I thought I would.
Speaker 8: Damn you love that girl? You bugging you took looks for that girl.
Speaker 5: Whatever, But and I ain't on front from her.
Speaker 8: She beat me up.
Speaker 7: Beat you up about that part? She beat me up?
Speaker 5: He do she beat me up. I ain't got up because I took the dick away. You feel me, I ain't gonna lie. As I realized who she really was and I backed out, she kind of couldn't really understand, like why I wasn't moving how I was moving before, and I couldn't be like, yo, I don't really like you like that no more. But yeah, it kind of started off, but I thought I thought she was the one. I liked her a lot, like I was trying to be with her. I bought her, I'm trying to be with you, dick. And then as Tom progressed, I got to yo, I'm just here so I don't get find Dick, and I think and I'm thinking about him, like, yo, that is a formal like sexual love bombit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely sexual love before where I was just like, oh, I really want to like come out super freaky, get the nigga riled up. And then after a.
Speaker 7: While I was just like, m why would you do that?
Speaker 5: To us, why would you do it?
Speaker 6: Because because just the same as you, I didn't. I just wasn't like him anymore. And I was just like, okay, you said some people don't deserve it off, yes, yes, let me pull back on this because you don't deserve any of this.
Speaker 5: But as a woman, how do you pull back? Pussy like and she has niggas we get hard like we got different levels of erections. But like how you just give a nigga mid box box.
Speaker 6: I literally lay like lay on my back and not do anything.
Speaker 5: Certain checks box be so good. I don't care like I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I'm not sucking dick.
Speaker 5: I'm not, I ain't gonna chick that stopped sucking. Nigga's kind of crazy. I would have looked at it.
Speaker 7: So what I would have looked at it is is sexual love bombing is more so it'll be more about the spot spontanuity of it, like weary.
Speaker 5: You'all friends, right, it took me three months. It took me three months run out of say spoting Yanity got from you.
Speaker 7: It'd be where we do it so like somebody could come out the gate like suing in the park.
Speaker 8: Okay, sucking in the movie theater and then we're doing Ye.
Speaker 6: I want to be on the sexual.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen sexually.
Speaker 8: I got some store.
Speaker 5: I got some stores to be on that list.
Speaker 7: Don't go any fitting room in h and them any h and them fitting room. Nmon Marcus nor Strom.
Speaker 14: On this episode of That's Too Horny, we have on the way a natural hornball and its natural habitat.
Speaker 7: AMC movie there in Manhattan. Yeah bathroom. Yeah, just just because they fall away fall almost came a daddy.
Speaker 8: Because of a MC.
Speaker 6: I remember, well, I'm glad because you would have been beating up little kid.
Speaker 5: Come.
Speaker 7: God, that girl look me right in my eyes. I said, I'm coming. She look me right in my eyes and did not jump off.
Speaker 6: I love doing that.
Speaker 7: So I love doing that.
Speaker 6: I love doing what.
Speaker 7: I'm coming.
Speaker 6: I'm coming and I look you up and I look you in your eye. I'm like, okay, you coming.
Speaker 5: You see?
Speaker 7: This is wow?
Speaker 5: This is what I can't Oh, I'm telling you courteys a demon.
Speaker 6: So what about and now I'm going b c BC is all funny games.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, you know before christ in this one, this is a bad night.
Speaker 5: I want to move on. I want to get a little dark, right, well, kind of dark, not too dark, says the New Jersey elementary school teacher accused of sexual assaulting and having a child. The student appeared in court on Tuesday. A judge rule that thirty four year old Laura Karan should be released from Jerald with some restrictions as her case proceeds. Karen was a fifth grade teacher at Middle Township Elementary School for the past eleven years. She's accused of sexual assaulting the victim inside her home from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty, when he was eleven years old. So, now, long story short, this is a teacher was teaching the fifth grade. White lady by the way, putting that out there, teaching the fifth grader, and for some strange reason, the kid had like a bad living situation. He ended up living with this teacher, and while living with this teacher, he ended up dating this teacher and having a child with this teacher. So now as she's in court fighting for her life, the child comes out and.
Speaker 6: Like strong warning, like used to be triggering people.
Speaker 5: Trigger warning, Yeah, teachers are doing some well shit, what's what's the time? Can we get a time step on this? Put a trigger on on it, yeah, on that. So while this is happening, the child actually speaks. He's like fourteen now, and he's pretty much saying, like, Yo, this is something that the world will not understand. The love we share with each other is something that you guys, goes beyond comprehension. All of this stuff was consentual. That is my soulmate. This that the third et cetera, et cetera, pretty much gonna free her towards her free right. And I'm gonna be honest with you guys. My first initial thought was where the fuck was these teachers when I was in school? That was first thing. First thing is first where worthy? But then I've thought about it.
Speaker 7: For what what? What?
Speaker 8: What could you slap that button?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: For real?
Speaker 7: What for yo? Y'all? Number wan the fuck on your team? Now?
Speaker 6: No, nor didn't.
Speaker 8: Right, there's a difference.
Speaker 5: What was the difference? I wanted to Okay, she didn't want to. But I say that to say, even though I know I was young in Horny, right, even though kids were young in Horney, even if they approach you, because he also did say that he initiated the relationship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you were grown asked, thirty four year old woman, why are you saying, yeah, I'm gonna have this relationship with this child?
Speaker 5: He said, She said that were you with the niggas?
Speaker 6: She said that he was persistent, persistent, You should have told the damn parents and told the principal or something.
Speaker 5: Does.
Speaker 6: But there's a there's there's people that she could have reported that too, so he could have got the proper help that he needed, because what may have happened psychologically is that he could have because he had a bad living situation at home. He could have looked at this woman as this is the only form of love that I'm receiving at this time, and maybe he may be construing that, you know, I care for you for like, oh, I'm in love with you.
Speaker 5: Get that kid?
Speaker 6: Is it the And then as you as a thirty years old old woman like, oh, he what the fuck are you even talking about this?
Speaker 8: Technical Drea did it?
Speaker 6: That's disgusting. And then I don't have done that either. That's very disgusting. That about twelve, that's very just the same agencies, but that's very disgusting. I think women who pray on little on kids.
Speaker 8: Anybody who prays kids.
Speaker 6: Anything, but like I think we don't talk about like there's not there's not a lot of stories about women.
Speaker 8: I feel like that's where he was kind of going with the conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I am, we're getting hot.
Speaker 8: I feel like that's where you're going. And I feel like the reason why it's not brought up is because men.
Speaker 7: I didn't realize that I was that I was what you call it, sexually assaulted as a chat when I was a kid, and it was yeah, bro, And it never it never really it never clicked me until like it was it was a post on Facebook and I said and even in me telling it, it's just laughing at all. But when people hear about girls, was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that saying there like what you saw.
Speaker 6: I think no, But I think that's because you guys, especially black men, is like, yeah, I get that pussy young hyper sexual.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's what led to me being so hyper, being a hyper sexual person.
Speaker 8: And I'm like, damn, I was exposed to it at a very very I.
Speaker 6: Wasn't supposed to be exposed that it nont I was like, what.
Speaker 7: Grade was I probably may have been about six years old six years six and she was fourteen. It was she was the older sister of one of my classmates, and that we had a bathroom outside like.
Speaker 8: Where the playground was.
Speaker 7: And funny is the school you know, the schools right around the corner from your your grandmother crib.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so I went there to for some camp down the blocks.
Speaker 8: Down about from your own your grandmother and uh yeah she uh.
Speaker 7: She was in the bathroom where I remember they like damn the box at like six, what's tough. I'm all I remember was kissing.
Speaker 6: And like mad because you were pressed that memory.
Speaker 7: I would never forget. I remember her name, I remember everything about that. I remember how she looked in everything. If I seen it in the street, I would remember. But I remember everything about the whole situation because and that, and I feel like that's what led to me being so hyper sexual growing up. Like I knew about porn and I knew I was I was exposed to porn at a real young age, like a real young age. Like that's another question, like what age did you know? Did you look at your meat and say this is when I got to meet it eleven, I've never yo when you've realize you could beat your me like what trick is that?
Speaker 6: That's hormones.
Speaker 7: But how so so you feel so you feel that the you be like yeah maybe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're now in your your body's increasing in testosterone and so now you're sending the signals to your brain.
Speaker 5: Beat this motherfucker. Yeah yeah, bro, I swear I was jerking off without anybody telling me how to do it.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying that.
Speaker 5: It was almost like it was almost like just learning how to walk.
Speaker 6: One day, we'll do that. That's the same with women, Like we learned how to DJ, the same thing.
Speaker 5: We just we don't know master.
Speaker 8: I put it on auto auto play, like.
Speaker 5: I kid you that when I looked at my dick and I was beating that ship and it was like dry, I had like spitting there, and yeah, it wasn't feeling good. I was like eleven. And then when my dick was in my hand, no funny ship, No, don't hit the fuck. Then one day I just looked at my account. I saw vastly and I said, yo, I think vast clean and this will probably go hand in hand together. I put the vastlyan on my dick, bro, and that's when I squirted. It's all the time, yo. I hate, I hate out through this shit. But back to more president matters though. Listen, at the end of the day, I'm not here to jump down women's throat. I'm not here to jump down guy's throats. I'm here to jump down and throat to people who shouldn't know better. And I say, I have to say, yo, sometimes you have to protect people from themselves. You know what I'm saying. You're thirty whatever years old. You have a twelve year old pressing you at the end of the day, Courtney's right, like this is and this is not I'm not cases or a man or a woman thing, but as an adult, I really, really, I really hold you to a high regard because you really, shit you you're a whole adult. You're a teacher. You literally have the lives of kids in your hand every day. You literally not just protect kids and teach them, kind of shape the future of these kids. So so for you to fucking sit here and like honestly do something like that, and this is just and again and I'm not making this just a woman or a guy thing, because it goes both ways. Pause, but for you to sit here and really do that. It really kind of like kind of broke my heart a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think there's like there's been a lot of stories of teachers getting caught up and things like that, and it's just so I don't know, it's just it's so crazy because it's like, you know, you go through the background you go through background checks, you have to get fingerprinted. Well, New York you have to be fingerprinted, and you risk your livelihood and you risk the livelihood of children because of whatever sexual things that you're repressing. That's just crazy.
Speaker 5: You have no idea like how you would really shape the future of somebody for real.
Speaker 6: Right, But also there's could be a there could be a way that they themselves were probably abused and hurt people, hurt people, Right, So I've been abused, so now I want to put that power on somebody else, so I would abuse them too, And it's just a never ending cycle. It's just really it's really nasty.
Speaker 5: Thoughts, some thoughts and prayers to anybody and everybody who's ever been offended, I mean, who's ever been assaulted or hurt or harmed in any way, shape or form. But by dealing with this and also shout outs to the people who probably let me not say shoutouts. That's not the right word for those people who have probably been assaulted when they were younger and didn't even know wasn't even aware of what it was that transpired, Like I hang out from I realized, like as an adult, I'm kind of like emotionally retarded. And I say that to say, like I will be mad at something and not realize what exactly I was mad at like three days later. Sometimes I am dead assed like that. I would like, yo, this person pissed me up? What did they do to pick me? I don't know. I'm gonna get there. Sometimes it be the same thing with like how you can be like, you know, somebody major and cumble they said something or did something, but you don't.
Speaker 6: Realize that it was so comfortable until like days later. It takes time to process, especially if it's something traumatic. You need time to process it and be like, did that really happen? How did I feel about that?
Speaker 5: I don't lie. I don't give a fuck yoah. Also, as a a black person, I'm holding you to a highest standard. Bro, I don't give a fuck what it is. Bro. As a black bird, I'm holding you to a higher standard. You fucking know better. You should do better. We already have enough problems. You already start off the game down seven. Don't up the score more. You know what I'm saying. Of course, it's not going to be a decent human being, a decent adult. Look out for those who are coming up bond you.
Speaker 6: Oh look at that. You just said something sweet.
Speaker 5: Well, with that being said, I want to get a little different. So this story is a story.
Speaker 8: You be quiet.
Speaker 5: The story is a story that I want to share with you. Guys. It's about I'm just gonna read it.
Speaker 6: You wait, you wrote the story.
Speaker 5: No, this is actually a real thing that happened, right, So it says, Hey, I'm not gonna say the person's name. Let's just say Jacks. Hey Jack, I don't nigga name Jacks. Damn Hey, asshole, that works, Hey, asshole. I know I've been a little distant and I need to let you know certain things. Our last intimacy made me feel away. Don't get me wrong. Whatever you did and said, you ask for permission, which I appreciate. Oh, shut up, but spitting in the face, calling me bitch, you saying you're gonna add me to your collection or not the kind of intimacy acts that I enjoy. That completely turned me off. Basically, you're a degrader. You enjoy that, and that's fine. I just don't want to be a part of it. It was nice meeting you. This person then goes and blocks the person that she sends its message to m HM, never speaks to them again.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think that's fair.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's fair.
Speaker 6: I think that's fair. I think that's fair because she's not into that's not her kink. That's not what she's into. If she doesn't want to be degraded, then that's okay. Like I'm okay. I that is, if I don't like a certain thing to be said to me or done to me in a bedroom, that have I reserve the right to do that.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 6: So if I don't want to be called bitch, if I don't want to be spitting a face, and I don't want you to say to me like I'm part of your collection, what's suppost issue with that? That's my sexual preference. I don't want that. That's not what turns me on the bedroom.
Speaker 5: So the only issue that I have with this is there was a conversation I was had prior to the actual Intimacy Act and she signed off on all of this. Right cool. The second thing was sometimes I feel like you want to experiment with certain shit, but that don't mean that's your back, you know what I'm saying, So it goes It's almost like me saying, Hey, Cordy, let's let me put my foot in your ass, and you're like okay, and then I do it, you don't like it, and you never talk to me again. It's like I just wanted the experiment. I think it was experimenting together well best. Because the experiment went wrong, you want to penalize me for it. That's kind of like what I got from that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can see why you would think that way, But I feel like if she maybe because a degregation kink. Some people want to try it, but when they're into it, they can feel very raw after it. And I don't think a lot of people understand that that royal feeling on how to process that royal feeling when it you know when they do it, because I have it, you know, I have a degradation king addam me. The party collection. I don't like that part that that's not sexy at all. That's not sexy at all. I'm just about like that is not sexy at all, Like, don't add that to your decoration like that, do not add that. Don't add that, right, what the fuck? But you know it's okay to experiment.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't know how do men go about it? So the reason why I'm bringing this up is because you know, as god as men, we're already in a box. Yeah, and as a black man in a box is even smaller. White niggas be in a box like this, honestly, but as a black man, you're in a box like this. We don't really explore much. We don't really go outside of our comfort zone. They don't really do nothing for the most part. And I ain'tingna low. The women have been complaining. Women have definitely been up in the polls on us in the bedroom. My whole thing. As a guy, how do you go about experimenting? It's like you have the conversation prior and get the consent, you go ahead and you do it, and it's still backfires. As a guy, it would kind of make me not want experiment at all.
Speaker 7: Like ever, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Think that part of the blocking instead of having like a conversation about it, that part would have been that part was a little I think a conversation could have happened, But I think she is still in the right of saying that wasn't that was. I think she's still in the right of saying that this wasn't This wasn't it for me. But I think a conversation could have continued and say, well, okay, I'm sorry, you know, let's you want to try something else, or I won't do that anymore. Or But then again, I also think that again, people don't know when they tried degradation kings. They don't understand how royal you can feel afterwards, and don't know how to process those feelings.
Speaker 5: For the record, we're I'm not saying that anybody's wrong. I feel like as a woman, as a guy, you have any right to feel how you want to feel. We're just trying to come up with better ways and methods on trying to do certain ship. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 7: Oh? Same like, I don't feel like the blocking she was right in expressing herself, but the blocking at least let it, at least let a conversation issue about can I explain myself, but it could be.
Speaker 8: She probably said in her mind, like, oh, this what you into.
Speaker 7: I don't even want that around me, Like even if you're not into it, even if you even if you don't do that on me, just to know that you're suppressing that feeling deep down in you. It's like, nah, nigga, I don't even like that or I don't even like that energy. I don't even I don't even want to deal with that any furthermore. Like it's like if you turn if you're a nigga trying to turn a hold into a housewife, it's like she turned into a housewife.
Speaker 8: But deep down, I know you still got that dog in you.
Speaker 5: I don't want that.
Speaker 7: I don't want that dog no more. I don't want that. You're not You're not a dog no more. But I know you had it in you or you got it in you.
Speaker 8: I don't even want that.
Speaker 5: You know you're a housewife. Now shout out to that dog got buried in Pennsylvania, Pee Braxton r I p bras.
Speaker 8: So that's probably what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I guess yeah. I would say this though, like, ladies, if you want to get into degredation King, Like, if you want to be the one that's degragated, just you know, make sure that your person maybe he didn't give her aftercare, because when you do that, you're supposed to give that person after care like a hug. It could be more than a hug. It's like you know, hugging, caressing and then so for me, the way that balances out my degradation King, like, once we're done, when we're cuddling, I want you to praise me afterwards, like tell me sweet nothings, And that's what balanced me out. So, ladies, if you want to get into degredation King, make sure that you're understand your your person understands aftercare and holding you and whatever after care looks like for you. But for me, it's holding me and praising me and you know, kissing me, tell me sweet nothings after.
Speaker 5: You over there in your bag, you're not.
Speaker 6: I would never deal with the man. I would do that because after care is very If we're going to do this, after care is very important.
Speaker 5: You make that boundary.
Speaker 6: Yes, I make that. I make that very clear that you have to do after care.
Speaker 8: After you want to know what's so crazy that I had to come to that.
Speaker 7: I have to I've had to come to terms with is realizing that as an adult now it's okay to like have conversations about sex and like what like I really i'd be living I think in my head, I live in such a fantasy in the movie. That's how I ended up with shit on my dick because you're just doing ship that you should not be doing and going.
Speaker 6: Aha, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, you're not just gonna ski by that.
Speaker 8: I think I told that story. I tell that story on here.
Speaker 5: I don't think she was here at the time.
Speaker 7: So me and a young lady was engaging in sexual intercourse and I pulled the old AXI purpose move on her and it poked and it slipped in she and then it came out. And no, so I'm like, she didn't, she didn't wild out like she like most women do. So I continue poked again, and then poking turned into stroking. And this wasn't premeditated, It wasn't talked about. We never had a discussion about this. We never even she never even told me she's like that or she was into that, into that, yo, stop with the eyes. So I didn't know she was into that so on one like her stomach started. I heard your stomach start bubbling up, and the next thing, you know, she let, she let once she left that fast, she pulled the y M move on me. But I never she was. She was embarrassed, but I didn't. Number One, I didn't judge because number one, nobody sent me back there. Number two, nobodybody, what are you doing in the backyard. I wouldn't play it in the dirt?
Speaker 8: Who told you to go play in the dirt?
Speaker 5: You feel me? So I wasn't.
Speaker 7: She was embarrassed, but I didn't feel no way about it, and I just took a shower, wiped it off, got her cleaned up and whatnot, and that was that. But what I was saying, what I was getting at, is like I'm so much into spontaneous behavior. It's like I just want to show you what I got going on and come to find out something girl, And I'm like, you don't like your ass? What is not going on?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Some some yeah you can't. Like it's as much as you want to have you want to build up and have like that spontaneous sex. There's like certain things you can still have spontaneous sex. But you gotta know what they're into.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna fuck your heads up right about now, and I know this is about to go crazy. When I was younger, never you go.
Speaker 5: We have a rule you started. You gotta finish.
Speaker 8: No no, no, no, I'm not doing this finish. I'll playing with the show. All I'm gonna say is.
Speaker 5: What you guys I don't hear. We will get this all and you're not gonna come through. And if you're not, be a be an adult for once.
Speaker 8: Remember the last time I was an adult off of a joke.
Speaker 5: I understand you. I understand you understand exactly. They put him on the Saint Andrew's Cross once. Yes, so you know for that I will respect you, sir. But Corny Cory, I need your help on this. Yeah all right, I'm gonna read it and play it for you. So I saw this post right The post says, stop telling that man you've already seen it. He wants to see it again. This is what the guy said, bother.
Speaker 15: Saying this ladies like it matters that since when in the history of man has it mattered?
Speaker 5: We want to see him again?
Speaker 15: Send him titties again, Send that ass again, Send that that again. I don't care if I've already seen it. Do you not go to restaurants multiple times if you like the food? Not only do you go multiple times? You wanted the same thing. Don't you same concept? I want to see it again. Send it then you'll be trying to downplaying. It's just tennis and I like those.
Speaker 5: Send it again. It's just a booty and I like it.
Speaker 7: Send it again.
Speaker 5: I don't want I haven't shaved. Shoot if you shaved. We are visual creatures. How do y'all not know this by now?
Speaker 15: I don't care how many times we've seen it, how many times we've done it.
Speaker 5: We send it again. This is by a gentleman named Keon Pole. Paus nigga name is Keon Pole's kind of crazy, but all right, I say that to say.
Speaker 6: No, I I listen. I'll send news and it'll be different every single time. Well not every single time, but I like to switch it up from time to time.
Speaker 5: I have a question. Yeah, be honest, don't lie in my face that your recycled news more than one nigga.
Speaker 6: No, I don't recycle, mus I do not recycle. I do not much.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, hey, I had a good dick bab.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I don't. I don't recycle news because I get multiple lingeries and there's multiple things that I want to try or things I want to do in a video, like I don't, I don't like to.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: I did have one guy ask me because I had a I had a video of uh me like fucking a dildo.
Speaker 5: It's kind of tough, and but it.
Speaker 6: Was old and I kept it from myself because I liked.
Speaker 5: The visuals, but you was being off to yourself.
Speaker 7: How I like the way it looked you was being off to yourself.
Speaker 6: I like the way it loved.
Speaker 7: That's kind of that's not kind of pain, kind of tough. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I caught a flyer.
Speaker 6: I am. I never thought. I'm not even gonna deny that I am like.
Speaker 7: Beating off to yourself?
Speaker 5: Is that the name of the episode? Beating off to yourself? That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And he wanted me to send it and I was like, sent the video, okay, here you go, like and I've already sent it to one person before, so I was like, that was a recycled video. So I was like, okay, only if you want it, and being hard with class honestly belongs to.
Speaker 5: The Jordan at the garden. I will say I have failed to do this one time.
Speaker 6: Failed to do it.
Speaker 5: Keep it spicy. I was talking to a girl a very long time ago, and this is before I was I was so young, I actually know no better. So in my mind a lot of this was this was a lot of all right, that's why I hate niggas. She wants. She wanted to I wanted to see my dick. So I'm like, all right, sent it the same dick. Look. I sent there the seventy seven Chicks lotion on the floor dick right above the lotion scent. And she was like, that's it, like you don't have anything else. And I was like, well, what do you want to see? Like because how like you know, like what put my dick on addressing? Like what do you want? I sent the picture with my dick nex to the remote like she kind of I don't know that.
Speaker 7: I ain't ioy growing up from high school. Now they want moaning video, give I'll.
Speaker 6: Give you some video.
Speaker 5: I will give you one word. She wanted a video of me killing somebody clapping somebody.
Speaker 7: Joint oh, And I was like, would you want me sharing me.
Speaker 5: I was like, huh, this got This is like twenty thirteen, bro, I was nowhere even up on games. She was so far ahead of her time. Looking back at it now, and I was like, why would you want to see that?
Speaker 6: She goes there's some men that actually do request us.
Speaker 5: I'm starting to see that. I'm starting to see that now. I ain't gonna front holds. I know you was the hold as so I was like, at first, I was hesitant, and then I said, you're fucking I'm gonna send. I'm gonna send it. So I sent it and then I saw that dot that the dots disappeared for like seven minutes.
Speaker 8: Call on.
Speaker 5: She not picking up texting her, She ain't texting me back.
Speaker 7: I'm like, yo, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: I put my phone down the thing, I open it while she sent one back, and I was like, this is a little a little too much for me. I never spoke to her, spoke again. But knowing now, what if I knew now? Back then? I was too horny.
Speaker 8: I was too horny.
Speaker 5: Let's start the segment on this today's episode of Two Horny Guys. We have the horns during this natural hat. These are the thoughts and views of this animal. The herd Soft Show does not condone too horny behavior or activities. It's not even that bad. Back to our real schedule programming. Back to you, dick, all right, so you know the girl too, I'll do it.
Speaker 7: After she sent the she was talking about we was talking about sex and nudes and all of that, YadA YadA YadA. So I had sent the a couple. I sent a couple of news and whatnot. So she was jagging you for me a dude. So then I was like, yo, so you gotta send something back, like send me a video. So she like, I don't got no video. I'm like, send some picture. She's like, I don't got no pictures. I don't take no pictures. YadA, YadA, YadA. So she's like, I'm like, I know you got a video or something in it. She's like, I only got like one video, but it's with me and another guy. But her ass was so fat. I had to see it. I have to see it some way or another. I had to see that ass raw.
Speaker 6: So so you watched her.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 8: This was back.
Speaker 7: This was a couple of years ago, so iPhone the camera quality wasn't that good, but I was willing to watch her.
Speaker 8: I think get clapped just to see the ass.
Speaker 5: Was it worth it?
Speaker 8: I think it was media. I didn't beat. You know, the girl's snh man, Haiti.
Speaker 5: Bro, all your chicks is Haitien shout out to the But that's very interesting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was down bad.
Speaker 7: So I don't think that's it wasn't not because coming from that, it is kind of like porn. But I want to be like when I watched porn stars, I don't really want to beat port. I told you, like, I'm very honest.
Speaker 6: Wait wait, you really don't. There's no porn start out there. You're like, damn, I really would love the fuck.
Speaker 7: I tried to have sex with a sex worker before and it didn't work out too well. And I realized that my body just doesn't react to sex workers. It really just doesn't.
Speaker 8: It doesn't. It really just doesn't. Like she was a stripper and like I just pa and it just couldn't get it.
Speaker 7: Up, Like it got up for a little while and it was just and when I tell you, this girl pulled out the tricks for me, like headstand, handstand all everything.
Speaker 6: You just felt like another customer and it was just like I'm not.
Speaker 8: I can't, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 6: Did you did you feel like another customer? You didn't feel like you were kind of special to her?
Speaker 7: I don't even know if I even got that deep in thought because it happened with another another sex worker.
Speaker 8: I don't remember what she did exactly sex workers.
Speaker 5: She had to run it BADU to see like maybe maybe it was just her.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's just her, and I ran it back and it's like, I just don't it just don't do it for me, Like it just just don't get it for me.
Speaker 6: I wonder why that is. That's why I was asking you. Is it because you felt you didn't feel special?
Speaker 7: Special?
Speaker 8: That could it?
Speaker 7: Could It could be that like maybe like they're they're so open sexually, it doesn't feel maybe it could be entitlement because it's so they're so open sexually with what they do that it doesn't feel exclusive for me. You feel me so that that's what it possibly could be. Of course, there's point. There's point stars that I that I might would try to try to try to try to run down on will not try to run down But if the opportunity presented itself, I've tried to I'll try to kill but.
Speaker 5: Actually had an opportunity to do that.
Speaker 8: I've I've never lived that life.
Speaker 5: Bro spaces.
Speaker 7: And I just know and I was just learned like they'd be doing meetups like fifty dollars meetups or something like that, or hunting out whatever whatever they charging all.
Speaker 5: I don't know you know those twenties real well, No I haven't.
Speaker 6: But l youm for making that happen with the show, for making that happen for you.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I didn't go through it. I just had the opportunity.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, No, I wouldn't go through it yesterday. Have you since you've been a part of the show.
Speaker 7: Is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, yes, before I got before I got on the show.
Speaker 5: So used to be this girl on BBWA.
Speaker 8: And yeah BBW Highway?
Speaker 5: What is that? Yeah? Is a website? Is a site for BW? Oh that's his thing? That's his thing?
Speaker 8: Did you make it?
Speaker 7: That is? That is a thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So a Courtney. Have you ever requested or got a video for God clapping somebody else?
Speaker 6: And I don't want it?
Speaker 8: You don't want it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: But why not?
Speaker 6: Though I don't want it?
Speaker 5: What not?
Speaker 6: Because I want to make my own video. I don't need another video. Let's make our own video.
Speaker 5: What if it's long distance, long distance you only to see him like a couple times a year, we can make a video. You ain't see him yet, you met him, you might have met him. He left, y'all talking, y'all vibe, but he's on Australia. He'll be back in March.
Speaker 6: Crazy. I don't want I really don't want to see anyone. I don't think I want to see it. But we can make our own was never sending me no damn news.
Speaker 5: Some people don't uncomfortable news.
Speaker 6: People are uncomfortable with news. They don't feel comfortable like doing it because of several things like oh what if we break up and you use those things and even though revenge portin is illegal, that or they just don't want you their bodies and multiple people phones.
Speaker 7: I feel like in high school that was like kind of like a monster, like I don't want, But I feel like as adults now, somebody's like, yo, bro, I was this person was attracted to you.
Speaker 8: Y'all had a history. Y'all will go and like revenge poorn, like this is stupid.
Speaker 6: Like you would be you would she surprised.
Speaker 8: No connocence.
Speaker 7: Well I'm talking about, well, how people could I'm talking about like the way society would try to judge somebody for sending nudes.
Speaker 8: Just like bro, I am thirty years old. We was talking for such and such amount of time.
Speaker 7: Of course he got a picture of my titties or my couchie in his phone, so it's not even that deep. I feel like if anybody was to judge somebody as much of a prude as I am, I feel like to judge somebody if somebody got to picture they titties or they put you the farm saying they're like all you gots like fucked up.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna keep it a hundred. I understand why people don' want to send dudes. I understand why, though I have been in a situation that has made me no longer want to send nudes.
Speaker 6: You don't send news anymore. Your girl don't got no news of you.
Speaker 5: No, she's not in She just rather see me in person in it. Yeah, okay, So so all you guys do know, I'm always trying to be creative, trying to do something different. I like to keep things spicy. I don't like to be predictable. I don't want nobody to know my next move. So this is when I was on Twitter, scrolling on Twitter and scrolling on Twitter, and I saw this girl say, Yo, this nigga's nude is the best nude I've ever seen in my life. Out of my head, like I thought, I was the best nude I've ever seen in my life. The fuck did he do? That? Was so special? So I click on it?
Speaker 6: Why would you mean?
Speaker 5: So? I want to fucking know what the fuck he was doing? You doing, Kobe? Click on it and this guy.
Speaker 8: Nothing bent over.
Speaker 5: No, I'm pretty close. He has a video of him stroking his dick, but he's standing up with the phone on the floor, so all you see is dicking, asshole and he just stroking his ship. And she's like, yo, my god, his view is so fire.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, know, died, Oh, this is what you try to do it yourself and you put it.
Speaker 5: I didn't try I did it, no girl. I mean yeah, but that wasn't a bad part. The girl had requested a new from me before and I sent it and she was in love with I put that ship in slow mold like me. When he was stopping bullets. She was fired, So I said, y'all, I about to hit her with some ship. So I hit her with the fucking thing with the view that the nigga did And she was like, why would you send that? I was like, you said you wanted a nude. She goes, yeah, bud, I don't. Why would you send it like this though?
Speaker 7: And I was like, how was shy to be creative?
Speaker 5: She goes, you need to do like what you know. I like, like what I asked for. And I was like, so you don't like this and she was like, nah, this ain't You want to know what's so fun?
Speaker 6: Probably got much more button than anything, button than anything not.
Speaker 5: That thing was staging Papa someone. But she was like, no, no, on my screen, nigga, think of ship two dug.
Speaker 8: Forty two.
Speaker 16: I had allowed forty two thousands nigga seen in my life. You haven't looked at forty two dumb for that nigga sticking in the pot. Thigga thinking of greats yo, nigga like a like a bowl of oatmeal.
Speaker 5: When I said that to say, yeah, I never wanted to say nudes again after.
Speaker 7: That, because you know how much or that I won't even say audashy, because in this generation it's made to seem so like it's such a bad thing to do. But the fact that she kept it a hundred and said, I don't like this when you hear about women lots after we've been married for ten years, and you mean to tell me all ten years you hated our sets?
Speaker 8: You mean you stuck through this for ten years on bad sets?
Speaker 5: Why are you subbing envy? Sorry?
Speaker 6: Why are you selling for MB.
Speaker 5: That's why you subbing? Why you subbing envy?
Speaker 6: Subbing envy? So I had no listen. On the show, we promote that women keep it one hundred about what they like and what they don't like, especially when they're receiving something from other people. I'm a big advocate for that because I'm not going to be sitting you fucking on me and I don't like none of the ship that you're doing.
Speaker 5: Hell no, I've been wondering it's a good time.
Speaker 8: What do men do that you just that women can? A woman cannot like like not.
Speaker 6: Eating pussy right, not stroking right like rhythm like no no really yeah like jack, Yeah, I'm again not eating pussy right? Uh yes, coming five, that's not fault.
Speaker 5: That's not our fucking fault, God dammit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or just like not not not being aware of my my my body mechanisms right like if I'm squirming, why are you going harder? That means I don't I'm not particularly like well uh huh so.
Speaker 7: Yeah, men in the room, men in the room question, do y'all get the first nut off first before they come?
Speaker 5: No, I can't do that.
Speaker 8: What I'm talking I'm talking about before they come, like come to the house.
Speaker 5: Oh, I ain't gonna lie. I had I don't had a chick with some ship like that before. Hell, yeah, it depends.
Speaker 6: First of all, my apple watched that you're in allowed environment.
Speaker 5: Sus Seriously, damn, what where the are you reina whole life?
Speaker 6: That's never happened in the studio, that's crazy studio.
Speaker 5: I definitely have done that, though I didn't think she was coming. No, no, no, no, no, I mean perfectly. I've done it on purpose too. You've never done that, not for the not for the first time, though.
Speaker 7: You God favor you rolling dice. You want a God's favorite rolling dice. I got into some box before that I was dying for and was like, I have to make up. I had to lie and put one.
Speaker 5: Of my old minds. God our son, all I'm gonna.
Speaker 14: Say is you got shot on stag while I go on reload. Son, there's so much pressure as a diggers, I know what's up too early.
Speaker 6: And I was so mad that on your friend is crazy.
Speaker 7: I had to make up a faith comment. Yo, I'm sitting on the edge I'm talking about I got into a full character. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed with the gun in my hand, like, Yo, I'm gonna go get these niggas. And she's sitting there like, oh my god, baby, I'm so anything that I could do.
Speaker 6: I'm like, nahs, MANU what that is so fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 8: Downtown, You know that is so.
Speaker 7: Ridiculous sitting there with I'm sitting there with the gun in my hand at the edge of the bed like, nah, you see what men do.
Speaker 6: Instead, I'm saying, Yo, you got y'all kind of sucked up right now. Let me just let me listen to her life.
Speaker 7: But y'all, I'm sitting like, nah, niggas got my mass fucked up? My fun out of here until I get over to the block. Is up et special the moment. So funny is because she's really whole on the bed, like baby, I'm soissit on the back of my neck.
Speaker 5: Besides me, I'm like you just.
Speaker 7: Saying like yo, I'm just sitting there like LRD, just slip this thing.
Speaker 5: Reload the load, reload, reload.
Speaker 8: I'm in the I said, hold on, I gotta I said you, I gotta w to the bathroom quick.
Speaker 7: I gotta get a breathing. I'm in the bathroom wopping my ship up. It is because here's why this is gonna sound crazy. It's because I was having unprotected sex with my girlfriend for so long, and I was cheating on her, and this, damn I said this on this podcast.
Speaker 8: What am I doing?
Speaker 5: It's too late, you gotta finish.
Speaker 7: I wasn't cheating on her. I wasn't cheating on her. I wasn't cheating on it. I wasn't cheating on I wasn't cheating on it. I wasn't cheating on God.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 8: You know when I do the math, when I do the math, when I do the math, I wasn't not cheating on her.
Speaker 5: I wasn't yelling on.
Speaker 6: The break all of a sudden, the math.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, the maths maths.
Speaker 8: On a break, I was on the something he wasn't he wasn't dating, we wasn't talking or something like that, and what's it?
Speaker 5: What's this about this time?
Speaker 8: I think so?
Speaker 7: But you know, when you having condom you're not having not condom sex. It's like, so I had condom sets and my dick wasn't used to being in the condoms. So it was just got real like deflated.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna front.
Speaker 8: I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 5: I want to make a funing, but I've definitely been there. You feel me like when you having sex unprotected for so long and he put on a condom, making like you got a fucking north face like.
Speaker 6: I've had that happen, not to me, but like to the guy that was like, I was like, I'm not fucking without a condom and he was like, well this is limp and I step up and I'm going.
Speaker 8: Wow, you get it up my mind?
Speaker 5: Yo, you know you know it' stuff fucking attitude.
Speaker 7: That's the ship. I got a post for that gun.
Speaker 5: Hold second, it's.
Speaker 7: Because it's like you this got over.
Speaker 5: I got my gun sist, this girl wrote. As soon as I hit get it hard for me, I irritated. Yeah, I keep seeing that like it don't work or something because I'm not a mechanic.
Speaker 6: No, there's there's a difference. I can get it up for you, and I don't have no problem doing that. But when you're saying that you want to have unprotected sex with me because your your dick can't function in the condom, that's where I draw. You know what I'm saying. But I'm gonna get it up for you. But we don't have to product sex because you want to.
Speaker 5: That's lokey. While you just stay with your shorty because you can't go back to the streets with a condom. It's like getting that's like getting demoted going back to a condom.
Speaker 8: It's no blood because there's no blood, no love for me.
Speaker 5: That ship is fucking nuts. But but yo, men as guys, I don't like we joke about it, but niggas go through a lot of pressure with like trying to meet standards in the bedroom for real. I'm watching the show right now. It's call All the Queen's Men. It's one of the best shows I've watched in a very long time. It's like p Valley, but with male strippers. Right, it's like with Evil when go Eil pick for this main star, Yo, she is killing his role. So long stare is this girl named Dom was fucking one of the male strippers named Big Deep. Right, chill out, let me walk through this Big Deep we'll call nigga David. David throwing it down for Mad Long. Donald was giving him no play. Finally, that was a ie. Man gets his niggas some box. This nigga David. I swear like it was grand open and grand closing, like the nigga just got in and just fucked up, like ah shit, like I've done it already. And she stopped fuck with him after that, like that was just a one shot. He got it and he blew it and she never spun the block. And I feel like girls don't understand, like as a girl, you can have me, Like guys are very understanding. Remember when he said, yeah, has a little shit streak, Like y'ah, he ain't judging enough. Women are not as understanding for niggas as we all fit for y'all when they come to like not meeting sexual expectations like as a guy, like in the beginning, if you don't hit that right on the margin in the very beginning, it's kind of curtains for you. No funny shit.
Speaker 6: I think I think there's a level of grace that you was supposed to give so when you first have sex with them, only because you may not they may not know what touches you know, so all your buttons, and I think, like maybe the first time, okay, yeah, he didn't quite hit where I wanted to go, But let's have a conversation afterwards, so the next time we have sex that she's gonna be fire. But I think it's okay to give someone grace the first time.
Speaker 5: Have you ever had to give grace?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Have you ever? Have you ever needed to receive grace?
Speaker 6: Receive?
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, once the girls start thinking, it's like when they look to the right, like.
Speaker 6: Last place. But I don't know because a man's never told me, oh yeah, that wasn't what I nigga would I would so again, I would never know if I judge myself and say, you know what, that wasn't the best, Like, oh I didn't ride that the best way I could. I could say that, But like I've never had a man come to me and say, oh, you know.
Speaker 5: Niggas a pussy. A nigga would never tell your ship was bad. He might have started, he might not answer your text again, but he'll never tell you I ain't gonna lie there. I wasn't. A girl would tell you like, yo, I'm gonna hold you, big bro, the saint, the one.
Speaker 8: I don't think A girl I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think.
Speaker 5: So you don't think a girl would tell them there just sitting lit.
Speaker 7: It depends on the type of women you're having sexual because I feel like women who are in certain who are very.
Speaker 8: In tune with what they want and how they want it done and.
Speaker 7: Things of that nature, they might be a little bit more open, but I feel like more women are more reserved on the sexual side. As to as think about it, look at how many countless times you hear about women talking about they've.
Speaker 6: Been in ten year relationships or five year marriages and this that, and they've.
Speaker 8: Never had an orgasm, And it's like, what the this is news to me?
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 7: So it sounds good because you're hearing like one out you're hearing you maybe hear one or two stories, or you may see a Twitter blow up, but that's all. It really goes to a Twitter blow up or aggravation where you find out, oh, I wasn't doing what I was supposed to do.
Speaker 8: It's always it's.
Speaker 7: Always after, it's always after a it's always an people rather make it an embarrassing.
Speaker 8: Moment than a teachable moment.
Speaker 7: You know, they take it to it always has to always got to go there before you could have talked to me and told me what it was you feel me, or we make it a discarding moment you feel me as opposed to and ghosting, as opposed.
Speaker 8: To letting me know.
Speaker 7: Hey, you know, I'm gonna keep it a hundred. I'm used to certain things. I'm used to this, I'm used to that, and you just didn't meet that criteria. So that that that's that's where it's at.
Speaker 5: You know, it's funny when you said people rather make it an embarrassing moment than a teaching moment. My mind wandered, have you ever been having sex with somebody and they have in that moment become your sexual blooper? But they have no idea like give you an example. Yeah, my virginity. We'll get to that.
Speaker 6: I don't see what a booper, and then I'm gonna connect the dots what you said.
Speaker 5: I was having sex with Discourt one time and she was mad short. I'm a little taller than her. I'm a lot taller than her, so I kind of got to like bend down, like get in on you on the edge of the bed. So I just left the gym. So I bend down and I get in that ship. As I get in that show, I'm like, oh, what the fuck? She thought her box was lit? No, I had a Charlie horse, So I'm fucking fault. So like this part of my foot is going to my asshole and I'm just fucking like this. I'm like, say you this pussy fire right, and I'm like, yeah, it's fire back. I'm like, bitch, I need some electrolytes. I was like, yo, son. In my mind, I'm like, she got no idea. This is going on my highlight of sexual bloopers. So I just have to say, if you ever had a moment with somebody where this is a blooper, but they probably don't know.
Speaker 6: I probably have a bunch of them. I'm not gonna lie. You gotta cover it up and be like, oh no, that it's fine. Well I have to think about this. I have to think about this.
Speaker 5: Come back to me, So let's talk about your grand opening.
Speaker 7: It can't talpy the funniest one. I just remember, like when I was losing my virginity, like her head, my head is on the missionary, my head is on the left side, on the right side of her face. She's looking to the left, and I'm staring looking at the wall, and I'm.
Speaker 17: Like, God, it's like when you first drive a call by yourself after to get your license that I will never.
Speaker 5: Forget that book. I'm looking at the wall.
Speaker 6: I think I could probably uh one time by accident and I had to clean it up afterwards. Like but I was giving a guy a head and I accidentally threw up a little bit on the deck, and I didn't want him to know that I did, so I kind of look.
Speaker 7: I no, you did not, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: It was mad heart burning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, a real nigga.
Speaker 6: And I cleaned. I cleaned on my back through. I was like, no, no, no, I got it.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 5: Acid reflex, damn, my nigga. And he was drinking that name Chipotle.
Speaker 7: Relaxed, That's not my fault.
Speaker 5: I ain't on front. I feel I ain't gona lie. I violated shorty one time. Damn violator is tough violating and I want to apologize. She ain't gonna never hear this, wna apologize whatever. I knew this is gonna happen, but it was just so fire. I don't really give a fuck. So she like say, this is the end of the bad She laying down like this on the edge right when you know when they can come up behind you like you run like big spoon, little school. So I slide in there and I'm in the ship. I'm in that ship. And then I started going doing my thing now. So now I'm really in there. You feel me, and you know each stroke she kind of like moved a little, she moved up. I'm I got you, I got you. You feel me. So on this one particular stroke, I didn't have her. So I gave him like one heart thrust.
Speaker 6: Did you fall off the bed?
Speaker 5: This nigga fell off the bed and I ain't gonna hold you. I feel like I could have saved her, but I didn't. And the only thing that I saw you remember in Captain America and went to Souldier when when Bucky fell off the fucking train and he just like and she's just looking at me. Oh my god.
Speaker 13: Hell.
Speaker 5: She tried to she tried to catch me, and I was just like, yo, I'm sorry, I'm trying. I didn't know what yo, bro. I was so fucking weak, my nigga until she got up in her eye. Bro, I was busted open. You know when I had the old bed with a little steel frame on the side.
Speaker 6: My gosh, yo, bro, I would never come back.
Speaker 7: When y'all both acknowledged the blooper. Yeah, I love that likenection. That's cool, Like you ever like a girl.
Speaker 5: Was No, No, that's actually painful.
Speaker 7: Like the.
Speaker 8: Are you to pull back or too high up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, mister spots, Yeah yeah, it'd be funny, but that would be the I ripped the girls clip number mine.
Speaker 6: You ripped the what a clip?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 8: Bro? What do you be on?
Speaker 6: How you a CP?
Speaker 7: How did you know?
Speaker 6: How did you physically?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: How could you physically?
Speaker 8: I think what happened was she wasn't riding. I was in her and.
Speaker 7: Somebody I think somebody zig the other person zagged and like a like the force just did something and she was in excruciating pain. She had to go to the doctor to go get her who ha like done?
Speaker 5: What is wrong with yo? All right man, all right, y'all to start the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's start the show.
Speaker 5: Good even, Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Hardest soft show, a place where men and women talk about the things that we like and don't like about sex, the things that makes us hard or what.
Speaker 8: Or soft or dry.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting here with the light skin, right skin, the promiscuous, promiscuous is not the worst. What's the word I'm looking for? You know, I'm babble words. Mysterious, Sorry, mysterious, Sorry, you know it got We got the got riscuous, mysterious, promiscuous, mysterious, ray mysterio, Lakers and seven Man say it with the mysterious, the intelligent, the beautiful, the shiny, the kinkiest.
Speaker 8: Shame stop No, that's okay about me.
Speaker 6: See, this is what happens when you have a light skinn nigga on the show.
Speaker 5: For one light skinned nigga and both of y'all y'all fighting right now. I'm here with Courtney chavon a ka big shav if you're nasty, how he told today.
Speaker 6: I'm good. I'm a little sleepy, but we are.
Speaker 5: I see, I see. How was your well? You know, we'll talk about that later. Yeah, And to the right, we have a revisit from the earlier days of hard as offt You guys know me, you know we actually we came on this show what was a very ship, very long ass time ago, and he has gotten worse since then. Ladies and gentlemen, we have bro man from the fifth floor. It's crazy how we do it today. I'm blessing how you feel.
Speaker 8: I like to hear that.
Speaker 5: I like to hear that.
Speaker 7: I like to hear that.
Speaker 5: So you guys know what time it is, right, I'm gonna get straight to the point. We're done with the fore play. We want to know what got you hard this week? Now, when we say hard, I mean something that got you in the mood, something that aroused you, something that got you hard clearly or what you guys want to go first, could get hard. It could. Corn also got a dick, but that's a different story for a different day. Off.
Speaker 6: What got me hard this week was not being dragged to hell wait, what what does that mean? Meaning not someone dragging me to hell with them? Oh, that's what got me, That's what got me hard.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's that's that's deep. Snap fingers snap still our niggas, So what got you hard this week? My brother?
Speaker 8: Nothing.
Speaker 7: I'm in a very iso state in my life right about now, and I'm practicing Uh, I can't say seem of retention. I'm practicing sexual retention, so I'm not exposing my mind to lustful thoughts and things of that nature.
Speaker 6: Then on this show, that's crazy crazy, See how.
Speaker 8: Much I love him? Keep your love?
Speaker 5: So what got me hard this week? So this is gonna be good. I'm going somewhere with this, right, So you gotta walk with me and take it. Take a slow watching you get to take take a walk ways and gentlemen's take a walk. So I was watching basketball because I usually do. Okay, relax, No, the niggas didn't get me horny about KT at the three. But no, but it's funny though. So I was watching. I was watching some clips on like Kevin Durant. Right, Kevin Durant is one of my favorite players, and he got this thing like the word the one word that really sticks out with me a lot with basketball is efficiency pretty much how good you can do something with like minimum effort required? Right efficiency you could get a lot for a little a little bit of gas, give you a lot of knowledge. Efficient, And Katie is a very like efficient basketball player. And then I started to think about how could that translate to like sex? Is it such a thing as an efficient sex? So my whole thing over the last couple of years I try to be as efficient as possible, like with sex. So of course you know you're gonna go, you're gonna go long rounds whatever. Who Well, you're trying to get a little quickie. How efficient can you be? For real? So it got me hard this week was me to myself, say, y'all want to be efficient with this with my lady? And I was kind of efficient with a little quickie. I'm not really a good quickie type of nigga. My quick he's always turn into like a long ass text message. I don't know how to get showing to the point. But I was a real real short session. You know, I did what I had to do. I paid attention, I know what directors to go into, I know how to do this how to do that? And I also feel more like a testament to me, like, you know, still trying to learn my partner for real. And you know, also like the progress I made with like you know, trying to figure her out the things that she like and how I can do things that she liked the way that she liked reference to like efficiency. So yeah, that's kind of like what got me hard today. And I want everybody to go out there and try to, you know, try to practice efficiency sometimes with sex. Yeah, you want to go long and you know, long and strong, but can you do can you make it quick? Though, if you're really nice with it? Could you make this ship quick? Now? You got three balls? Could you give me a a verse in my life with three balls?
Speaker 8: Try to be in my place about that?
Speaker 5: Well, I used too quick.
Speaker 8: People like him with the enemies.
Speaker 7: Nah, she you know, in our immature minds, you think the long you going, you putting in pain, you over everlasting and you got dick forever x y Z.
Speaker 8: And she was honest with me.
Speaker 7: She had a conversation. She said, listen, I love our sex. You know exactly what to do, you know exactly how to do it. She said, I don't need. She said, all I need is ten minutes. All is twenty thirty minutes. You'll be trying to carry on with She said, I respect that, I understand you, but I only need ten minutes. She said, what you do? You know exactly how? She said, I don't need multiple orgass. She said, you give me my two, you get yours, and that's.
Speaker 5: Great for me.
Speaker 6: I don't blame her because I don't like I don't like longe sex either. Really, I don't like going like thirty forty minutes, like give me give me out in twenty twenty five minutes.
Speaker 8: I feel like I feel like that's another thing like in growing up.
Speaker 7: There's so much myths that you hear about growing up as like oldest nigga quick pop of your eye, so five minutes when you hear niggas talk about now, when I hear people talk about sex for hours, I'd be like, what come be me?
Speaker 5: Kind of boxing? Be me?
Speaker 8: What kind of box you get?
Speaker 6: Couldn't be me?
Speaker 8: It used to be on my ass.
Speaker 5: Bout that boy?
Speaker 6: Give me twenty twenty five of the physical sex four plaqun lasts as long as it can, but the.
Speaker 8: Actual four player los start I want to I want to cut you forgotten art. Yes, yeah, four players.
Speaker 5: Kobe Kobe before we go any further. It's funny that you do say that, actually do have a video.
Speaker 13: We're gonna come back to what kind of what are three six myths that you grew up believing As a child, I thought you could get pregnant.
Speaker 6: At any time with money.
Speaker 13: I found out you can only get pregnant when you're ovulation, which is like one week out of the money. It's kind of hard to get pregnant, Loky, especially as you.
Speaker 6: I don't be frying.
Speaker 7: If it's only one week off.
Speaker 6: The month, and if you fucking a lot, It's like, you know what I'm saying. But I feel like, if you're fucking a lot in that week, yeah, then time my scrawl is a pregnant girl on my timeline. They definitely be pregnant.
Speaker 13: Definitely thought you could get pregnant from Kissey.
Speaker 8: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, element school based.
Speaker 7: I used to think like.
Speaker 5: If you had like a hickey, like you were a whore.
Speaker 13: Girls that had Hickey's, Oh my god, you were a nasty slut.
Speaker 7: You let somebody kiss your neck. See.
Speaker 13: I went to school with a lot of Latinos, and they used to they used to stay with a Hey, they used to.
Speaker 5: Be getting down, like shout out to the beautiful ladies from port. Since we hear I want one sexual myth from everybody in his room starting off with yesterday, Yes, I need one sexual myth that you, as an adult realized was just a myth.
Speaker 11: Saying about having sex for a long time. People's great sex and having sex. I think that's like crazy, that's very very.
Speaker 5: Cut of me. That's cool. I guess you got get.
Speaker 8: It's actually not a myth, but I learned that it's actually is about to get dark.
Speaker 7: It's actually harder for a male to give is it a male to give a woman HIV than a woman to give a male A I forgot, I forgot.
Speaker 5: I forgot.
Speaker 8: The order is the order it's in, But it's I think it's harder.
Speaker 6: I don't want you going out bad because, yeah.
Speaker 7: It's harder for the male to give it to the woman than for the woman to give it to the male.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna have to right now.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 6: No, In general, it's not harder for males to transmit HIV and heterosexual relationship research in the case that is typically easier for a man to transmit HIV to a woman than vice versa, meaning women are a higher risk for acquiring HIV from a male partner than women are from a female partner.
Speaker 5: So so pretty much men give it to women easy.
Speaker 8: They everything everything that was order, that was order.
Speaker 5: Goddamn, a little sucking bust like.
Speaker 6: They do everything.
Speaker 5: Let's hear you.
Speaker 6: My sexual myth is that if you if you had an s T I that you were dirty.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 8: That's a good one that.
Speaker 5: That was like last week.
Speaker 8: I remember my ex had had a yeast infection. I'm like, God, damn, this box is way.
Speaker 10: Is no.
Speaker 5: I'm just I was just thinking, and that is I'm like, oh I got her creamy man.
Speaker 7: Knocks hie out there. It's cottage, cheese, cottaging.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: And I'm saying they're like, oh, I'm putting in work. It's ain't never been this way. And I'm starting to go harder. I'm hard in the paint walking fly.
Speaker 6: You probably were scratching the spot.
Speaker 5: She had.
Speaker 7: Said, Yo, you were scratching the.
Speaker 6: Stop you because you were probably scratched.
Speaker 5: Not the exma.
Speaker 13: Spot.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie. I always I have three I have three seconds, so white, that's disgusting. One. I thought I was too black to get hickeys.
Speaker 8: Okay, I mean that's fair.
Speaker 5: I thought I was too black. That I thought. I was like, Kiki Proof, You're not. No, what is it?
Speaker 6: Turn purple?
Speaker 5: Purple? Bro I came to my shoe like Captain Planet one day and she's like, what the fuck is that? Like allergic reaction. She's like, well, ag turns you purple? Like nuts. She was like, she never told me that happens, like I just found out. So then I thought that the cold spoon take the hickey away. That shit made it worse. I sh went from purple to like a rainbow, and I was like, okay, this is this is this is a little interesting. It's a little interesting. But my last myth was right. So I thought like little dicks meant like bad sex. So I say that to say I was like fourteen, it was fucking a lot. I said, I was seventeen. It was fucking like a nineteen year old. Now, I no, she didn't see some things. She and college don't niggas in collegy packing a football playing and shit, that's a little premature. Little high school dick. I don't know wmuch. It ain't really like fucking with they shit. I'm gonna make that shit do what it.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 5: I was in there or she was balling, and I was like small.
Speaker 6: It was like, okay, that is that isn't at least for me, like saying my dick small, don't start your ship that women like it long and long and big. But honestly a lot of women just like it, average eyes and with girth. That's what that would do it for us.
Speaker 5: I know black women be lying because when am I type in BBC on poems, they always fucking white girls, black chicks. I never, like the niggas would like to hide the fire hydrant dicks. They ain't never fucking black ship because.
Speaker 6: That's a because it's a it's a thing. It's like a fetish. Like BBC, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna get on this white woman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, blacklock because nobody but I needed for research purposes, I needed something else to watch.
Speaker 6: God damn not during Black history. That's crazy. You know a lot of you're doing a lot of foul ship. Y'are doing a lot of foul ship during Black history.
Speaker 5: Get it back in blood for Bham. Today's the last day. But I thought he was a twenty eighth. My fuck was twenty eighth. What it been a rough week anyway, Ladies and gentlemen, Tuesday. This concludes today's episode of the Hardest Soft Show. Please be sure to tune in. Make sure you add us all onstall. I ain't on Twitter. You ain't gonna find me. I ain't as a burn account. Please be shure the DM all of us if you have any questions or any comments or concerns. And also, you know what the one thing that you guys used to do well, you know what well used to do it to me at least I used to send it like let letters asks us questions. I know we've kind of drifted away from that, but let's try to drift back into that. So again, if you can send it to the heart of Soft Page, you send it to Courtney, you can send it to me. Hit us up, let us know what is you want us to talk about, anything that you need assistance on, whatever the case may be. I ain't necessarily the smartest nigg in the room by I said X to Courtney. She will take some ship that I can't tell you. I can't say spot Yanity. She could, She'll send it to her more than me.
Speaker 7: It's spot nuity.
Speaker 5: Yeah you first. Niggas is sponsored news. Niggas sponsored dudes, news that come out of nowhere. Be sure to come back and follow us next week. Ladies and gentlemen, love, peace and soul.
Speaker 6: That's not the ending tagline, but it's the show.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the show. But wait, train line.
Speaker 6: That's the fact. That's not our tagline, but that's the show.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Regina Hall.
Speaker 8: That's the name of the episode.
Speaker 5: Regina Hall.