Speaker 1: It's one on one point three Katie WV with Fallon and Cold. Emily from Minneapolis is on the phone. Emily, you want to share a little fun fact about yourself.
Speaker 2: Whipped cream makes me nauseous.
Speaker 3: Oh that sucks.
Speaker 1: That does so like pumpkin pies. Just no whipped cream, hot cocoa.
Speaker 2: The texture is discussing.
Speaker 4: You're not going through a starbus getting a free pup cup for yourself ever, No, dang it, Clo.
Speaker 1: You gotta get new hobbies, my guy, Emily, can you you'll be a favorite?
Speaker 5: Do you we have a question for you? Do you approve the show this week?
Speaker 1: Unequivocally?
Speaker 5: Ooh yeah, it was so smart.
Speaker 6: I mean yes, Okay, it's one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so cold outside. My kid's school got canceled today. Shout out to my mom, double reno the babysitter in action. We love a grand parent who doesn't work and can take a child. If you don't have that. Oh many blessings your day last night when you got like, did you get that? The buzz, the weird text, all the things they came in.
Speaker 3: Thirty different ways. Somebody comes to your house, knocks on your.
Speaker 1: Door, they're like they do and they and then they do try to sell you a vacuum at the end, which I thought was a strange thing.
Speaker 5: We did buy one.
Speaker 1: They said it was a school fundraiser, but we never really got so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like they look just.
Speaker 1: For the kids and oh yeah, so, but I thought it was appropriate that we would do some it's so cold outside jokes. Okay, listen, this is the first round of dumb jokes I'm doing with you, and I swear if you do not support these with a fake amount of laughter that I would give you, nothing's gonna happen. I'll be disappointed that will happen because I have something set up. So okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: It's now.
Speaker 1: Remember when I say it's so cold outside, you have to say how cold is it?
Speaker 5: Okakay, it's so cold outside?
Speaker 3: How cold is it?
Speaker 5: My nipples could cut glass?
Speaker 1: And honestly, they might start charging me for vandalism.
Speaker 3: Okay it you like it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, I need more laughter.
Speaker 1: If you can't provide it, you're gonna have to get a laugh track like a lot of TV shows do. Okay, Okay, it's so cold, how cold is it?
Speaker 5: Chipped a tooth? Smiling?
Speaker 1: I guess I'll just stay dead inside today, A little delayed, it's a little still, okay, I did take a minute. Okay, it's so cold?
Speaker 3: How cold is it?
Speaker 1: My car wouldn't start, so I asked how it's mother in law was doing that?
Speaker 5: Seemed to eat it right up, got him.
Speaker 6: Bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's great, it's so cold. How cold is it?
Speaker 1: My booty call turned into an all zoom you call going out? No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's so cold?
Speaker 3: Hey, how cold is it? That?
Speaker 1: Even rejected me said, it's in a committed relationship with my heating pad.
Speaker 3: The what's funny is like, how funny you think that?
Speaker 5: Oddy? My mom always uses a heating pad.
Speaker 1: Just made me think of her. I have my favorite one that I'm gonna save. Okay, it's so cold?
Speaker 3: How cold is it?
Speaker 1: I spooned it so man, but he melted before things could get serious. But it's not the worst date I've been on.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's it's so cold outside?
Speaker 3: How cold is it?
Speaker 1: The adult toy store is selling their products is popsicle molds? All right, that's a piece, that's a bank piece.
Speaker 3: Good sir, nig I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's refreshing.
Speaker 3: Wait was that the best one?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you, so you're ready for it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm waiting. I'm waiting.
Speaker 5: It's so cold outside.
Speaker 1: How cold is People are on dating apps that are swiping right to share body heat at this point that's you. Okay, all right, it's so thank you.
Speaker 5: It's so cold?
Speaker 1: Oh cold is it?
Speaker 5: I saw a flasher describing himself to people. Okay, that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's so funny, So I do it. I could do this.
Speaker 1: Just imagine it's really it's a Tina's right now, Tina?
Speaker 5: All right, I got a couple more. It's so cold?
Speaker 3: How cold is it?
Speaker 1: People are going to bars just to get rejected for the warmth of the burn. Okay, alright, alright, here's my favorite one. Okay, it's so cold?
Speaker 3: How cold is it?
Speaker 1: My thighs are chafing. In self defense, They're like.
Speaker 5: We're built for this.
Speaker 1: Cis.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's good.
Speaker 1: Support me.
Speaker 7: They support me.
Speaker 1: They have been training for this. Okay, here we go. We have your keyword. Yeah, is there some updated information? By the way, we should have there.
Speaker 3: Is some sort of information we should have.
Speaker 5: Okay, well babe, you haven't.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Oh mister, we do have your keyword, your chance to win the ultimate ticket, which just keeps getting better and better. By the way, You're gonna get tickets to all of the biggest KATIEWB shows. We're talking post Malone with Jelly Roll, Tate McCrae, Kendrick Lamar and Sissa Teddy Swims, Charlie XCX and is there more cults do?
Speaker 4: There's so much more now only are you going to be able to win the biggest shows here in the.
Speaker 1: Till the city, also said, went her out to La February second for the sixty seventh Aenniel Grammy Awards. Razy, so you get a pair of tickets to the Grammys.
Speaker 5: I've never been of the Grammys. I'm so jealous. You need this keyword.
Speaker 1: You got to record yourself saying free in the iHeartRadio app. So you'll hit the little record microphone and you say free. Boom, You're entered.
Speaker 3: Good luck all right? Cool? Sweet are selling?
Speaker 4: So we already get you one thousand dollars literally less than three minutes. I want a one point three Katie WB with Balon and Colts what.
Speaker 5: If I just gave the keyword. Now, let's be crazy.
Speaker 3: What if I just do sabotage. Babotage, don't do it.
Speaker 5: I'll wait your mouth. Oh you know better, you know better.
Speaker 3: Okay. One of my friends hit me up and they're like, hey.
Speaker 5: Story's fake already. You don't have friends?
Speaker 4: What I have several acquaintances that are married to your wife's friends.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: And he was like, do you have a radio show? Right? Radio still a thing? I was like, yeah, what a friend?
Speaker 5: No, go on.
Speaker 4: It was like maybe you should use this for a bit. I was like, shut up, sure, let me give me.
Speaker 1: When people do that, because it's fifty to fifty, it's either the worst idea that's ever been given to you and you're like, god, they got you don't do radio, or it's actually, oh my, I am going to use that.
Speaker 4: They went out of town, so follow the story. They went out of town for a long, long, three day weekend or whatever. This weekend, they dropped their dog off at the sitter's house. It wasn't like a boarding thing, which is like somebody they know whatever. So they get home from the trip to pick up the dog and the person's like Hey, I need you to come inside for a minute. Immediately weird and be like, oh god, my dog chew up something, right, and first.
Speaker 3: Thought their sitter.
Speaker 4: Decided to leave their dogs poop like a poop to the house. They decided to leave it there for them to pick up when they got home. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yes? And I am immediately that is literally the response disability you take on if you're going to watch someone's dogs.
Speaker 3: Also, how did they get over the smell?
Speaker 4: You can tell immediately when an animal does something in the house, you're like, are weird here?
Speaker 1: All of a sudden you find it. You know, we're all basket hounds all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: Our whole time. You're like, why don't even get this dog?
Speaker 1: And you go to the same they have like their three spots right that they're.
Speaker 4: Like, go to spots, Yeah, it's not there. To the other the only carpet in the house. For some reason, they still want hardwood floor.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: When we didn't even have carpet, they somehow installed carpet, pooped on it.
Speaker 4: Come over and pay them and they have an app on their their collar something. Okay, so let me just set it up again. They leave for the weekend, drop the dog off, dog accidentally goes potty inside. They left it inside the entire weekend until they got home to pick it up.
Speaker 3: They handed them like a target.
Speaker 1: Next level, take it up, get help, seek help. Don't ever watch a dog again. You are embarrassing.
Speaker 5: I would have laugh and be like, what you woman do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I was thinking about that. I was like, would I even pick it up? Probably to watch my.
Speaker 1: Dogs multiple times, which I do need confirmation on that because if not, I have to book someone else. You've been backing off a little bit lately, not by prices, but oh it's weird. The day one it was for free as friends, David.
Speaker 4: I think, because I'm in their house, you got to pick it up because don't want to escalate, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would just pick it up, but I would like be like I would never Well.
Speaker 4: I definitely would drive bys and throw my dogs movie in there for the next month.
Speaker 3: Probably I still let them watch.
Speaker 5: The dog if they were cheap, I mean picking up one turn in their house.
Speaker 1: Not in the world would I talk about it with my partner the whole way home, like what psychopath? They are absolutely all right, I'm glab yeah, yeah, yeah, I like one. It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon.
Speaker 3: And cult on one on one point three kd w B and.
Speaker 1: It is brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lands. What is going on with Justin Bieber? I feel like it's a little gas lighty. I cannot confirm it though. Why would he stop following his wife on Instagram? It seems very bizarre, and of course people they like look into this. I'm like, how fast did someone realize he wasn't following her? Is there like an alert you can put on your phone or computer. It's so bizarre, but he did. He truly did stop following her, because he even acknowledged it by posting on his own Instagram. First he followed her back, and then he said someone went on my account and unfollowed my wife. Blank is getting suss out here?
Speaker 3: Okay, I have theories.
Speaker 1: Well he's overdoing it now. I want to hear your theories now. Immediately, like twenty minutes ago, he's posting photos of them together being happy because they weren't like skiing together, so people did think it was super weird, like they're on a trip together. But I always got vibes from Justin Bieber that he seems a little toxic in relationships.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 5: Hailey Bieber seems very.
Speaker 1: Like, uh, like a pushover honestly, like a sweet innocent not innocent, but kind of a pushover vibes.
Speaker 3: WHOA.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm making a lot of speculation. So here's what I think happened. I think he's Zach bryaning her. I think they got into some little tiff and he unfollowed her to stress her out, like.
Speaker 3: He had to get up with the baby in the middle of the night or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of it was like that simple but maybe follow Yeah, And then like, I don't know what is your what is your theory?
Speaker 3: Wild that we have two different takes, So you think it's fault. I think I.
Speaker 1: Think most things are Justin's fault.
Speaker 3: Yes, probably right, Still awesome though.
Speaker 1: Still okay, we can we can separate your love for beauty and a beat and and we don't and acknowledge we don't know Justin Bieber personally at all.
Speaker 5: We're totally seculate you have some.
Speaker 1: Day one Okay, what is your actual point?
Speaker 4: My point is I think Hayley Bieber is so obsessed with the Papa Rossi and the attention of the TMZ articles. I think I think she can't stand what Selena and Benny are.
Speaker 3: Going through right now. So he got on his phone and on.
Speaker 4: Followed herself crazy so they would get attention.
Speaker 3: M case closed.
Speaker 5: You know what, I guess.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, we all knew that my wonderfully woman in Minnesota knows what's going on in bit first line.
Speaker 4: But you get those TEGs cut Oh what you do? Get those text messages like you have the updates? Yeah, you got people on the inside. That's how you know all these things. That's why you do the pop culture minute.
Speaker 1: S sh don't reveal my sources please. Mattie Heally is commenting on Taylor Swift writing music about her, so they you know, and every time there's like a London or UK tabloid, I'm like, they.
Speaker 5: Are so sketchy.
Speaker 1: But The Sun reported that he recorded a song about his two month relationship with her, and the lyrics include keep your head up, Princess, your tr is falling. He though, responded on the nineteen seventy five Reddit page under his official account.
Speaker 5: Saying huge if true and honestly there's.
Speaker 1: No, so he's said because he was being shading a interview like they're like that was so irrelevant to him. Basically, he would never write anything about it. He is as petty as the next B word. He would totally write stuff because why wouldn'ty She wrote a bunch of stuff about him always, But he's trying to play it cool like it meant nothing to hip whatever. He's never taken. He's not a high road kind of guy, so I just don't buy it. I'm not gonna talk too much about the inauguration, but I did see that Carrie Underwood had like one of those technical glitches, which is a nightmare situation.
Speaker 5: If kind of like is the reason.
Speaker 1: Why a lot of the like super Bowl performances or parades, they're not live performances because it's there's too much go wrong, too much on the line, and you have to have things time perfectly, and then people give the artist crap for quote unquote lipsinging and they.
Speaker 5: Don't want to necessarily.
Speaker 1: Now, she wasn't lip singing, but her backtrack that was supposed to play to play the actual music, it didn't work.
Speaker 5: It just glitched.
Speaker 1: So she did an a cappella she she did sound really lovely but also black pinks. Rose has officially been picked for the new Skims campaign.
Speaker 5: She's having a very big moment.
Speaker 1: I believe they said her song that we play here on KTEWB is like the best selling song ever from a K pop artist, like biggest performing song, which is really impressive.
Speaker 4: I wish Skims would find like some random person in a subway.
Speaker 1: No Skims is awesome. Skims is genius. It's like they know who's gonna be it and they immediately book them. If they don't do a thing where it like takes six months to get it done, they're like, they're big, let's do a photo shoot tomorrow and they do.
Speaker 5: So it's she's the face of their Valentine's Day marketing thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They have some others too, like Brookshields Isa, so it's gonna be It's cool. Congratulations to her. That is your pop culture minute. Like I said, brought to you by oh Alaskan Lens will come back with anyone listening who on kd WB First, it's messy one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt got this DM on the Fallon and Cult Instagram, go follow us please, and it's from Nicole and it says, I don't know if you take solicitations for anyone listening who, but we still have our Christmas tree out, but I thought it would be a good one. And she said, just thought i'd throw that out there, and I said, oh, that is a great one.
Speaker 5: Because it is now officially.
Speaker 1: January twenty first, So anyone listening who still has their tree up? And here's what always happens when people call in and they defend having.
Speaker 5: Their tree up still, they always go, will we change it out for like each holiday?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm doing you.
Speaker 4: Oh there's a holiday, there's holiday. People like, what do you mean? What do you do for Easter?
Speaker 5: Eggs passed out?
Speaker 1: It makes sense, I guess, yeah, which I get, especially in the winter months.
Speaker 3: It is that's what do you mean?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: There is there is so much joy that the Christmas tree brings in the cold, harsh winter. It is sad to see it go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just gonna let it go. Though the bit where it was here.
Speaker 1: Was good, you know, well, yours was a real tree. I mean that you really had the leg That thing was so green, though, I threw it out. I felt bad. I was like, it's still breathing. I'm just throwing it on the curb. A look in the life of gold. No heart, no soul in that one. Anyone listening who has too many pets? We did before it has too many kids? So you know someone out there is listening they have a true zoo in their house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I feel like I have a lot because my house is only seven hundred square feet and there's four animals, two children, and my wife and myself.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 3: So that's right.
Speaker 1: Or anyone listening who got fired for a good reason, if you fit any of those categories, give us a call. Six ' five to one, nine eight nine katiewb. So still, how's your tree up? Has too many pets? I've never been someone that had like too many pets. I get worried because at some point you get to the point where you're embarrassed to say how many pets you have to someone. So I got to pull back on that. Or got fired for a good reason, you could acknowledge it. Maybe we're young, maybe you're dumb. We've all been there, all right, you got to get you your keyword. This is your chance for the Ultimate Ticket tickets to all the best shows in the Twin Cities, plus just.
Speaker 5: Announce you're going to the Grammys.
Speaker 1: We're actually when you get the Ultimate ticket, you get all the local shows, but we're sending you to the Grammys.
Speaker 5: This is so huge. Your keyword is show. Just record yourself saying show.
Speaker 1: Get the microphone inside the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: Good luck from KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and cold.
Speaker 5: Should I start to say your name like that?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Cold with a T at the end. A lot of people think I say fallon and cole co l e. There is a tea a hard t. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I just I'm gonna call you by your name. Don't be weird about it. Spelling and cold.
Speaker 3: Calm down, See daddy.
Speaker 1: I do call you called Tina all the time. Marine, Well what I'm When you're in trouble, you get the middle names.
Speaker 5: That's how it always goes a marine. Do you talk me?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: I don't want this happened.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who we're doing?
Speaker 5: That, that's what we's doing.
Speaker 1: The two o'clock hour typically because we're like, come on, chat with us, we're so lonely.
Speaker 4: We know you have stories to set, like tell and ship. It's like you're too shy. So this is like the open, like a push, like when your teacher's like, hey, let's go around the room, say something about yourself.
Speaker 1: So anyone listening who still has their tree up has too many pets or got fired for a good reason. Fun fact, no one's on hold for getting fired for a good reason. You know why, because they're still fired. They're out looking for a job right now. And that's fine, that's fine. But which category do you fall into?
Speaker 9: Christmas tree?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: What's going on? Is it a real one?
Speaker 1: Be honest? Is it real or fake?
Speaker 9: It's real?
Speaker 5: You're reckless? Why is it still up?
Speaker 9: My dad is a big Christmas fan and he says that the tree can't come down until next weekend.
Speaker 1: Is there a reason behind this? Like, what's the loyal It has to go through the month of January.
Speaker 9: Because he technically says that Christmas isn't over yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know, I did hear that Jesus loved a party on his birthday, so he was turning up and that's dude, I get it. I want a birthday month. You would think the month of December is a birthday month, but it can transfer.
Speaker 1: Over to be honest, How dry and dead is this tree at this point?
Speaker 9: It's starting to fall, the starting to fall.
Speaker 1: It's a fire hazard, but it's not super dead yet.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm worried. But you know what, whatever brings your family joy? I guess I know.
Speaker 3: Are you still listening to Christmas music?
Speaker 4: Or nah?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my okay, no, it's not too far by Mariah Carrie, have a vacation.
Speaker 9: He's the man that will play Christmas music in the shower in July.
Speaker 3: He's awesome. Your dad like that? Actually a happy spirit?
Speaker 1: HOLLI jolly, gentlemen, I love it. Thanks for calling. In which category do you fall into? All right? You're coming in with a little bit of shyness, which means you're you're like, I want to share this, but I don't want to share it.
Speaker 5: How many pets are we talking?
Speaker 1: I have a dog, a snake, fish, and a cat or not a cat? Bird?
Speaker 3: What animals you have? Ohat me?
Speaker 1: Count Wait four?
Speaker 5: Okay, what kind of snake?
Speaker 1: It's a corn?
Speaker 5: Okay? And what's his name? Wait?
Speaker 3: Coconut what bob?
Speaker 5: Coconut Bob?
Speaker 3: How long? How long is c b Dude?
Speaker 1: You have like a full circle of life in your house, though, I'm worried they could each eat each other.
Speaker 4: Do you ever threaten the animals with with with wait, cornflake, bob?
Speaker 3: Would you call them?
Speaker 5: It's coking up?
Speaker 3: You've threatened the bird with the steak? Why what did the bird do?
Speaker 10: It never shuts up?
Speaker 1: Is the time that actually talks? Or does it just squawk at you? What kind of bird is it?
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a one.
Speaker 4: Are the like the birds that don't talk?
Speaker 3: Store?
Speaker 1: Okay, well hopefully I don't know what the bungee Yeah, yeah, not bungee, it's budgie. No, Colt said bungee.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I mean crazy, listen, I have toddlers are like two children, so I get I get like the noise and being like oversensitized to like, oh my god, this is just please quiet. I would never threaten them with the steaks. But this bird isn't the same as a human, so you know, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah one on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Cult my dad.
Speaker 5: I love him very much. His name is Richard.
Speaker 1: He goes by Dicky and he's had some wild hairs up his butt occasionally here and there, wild schemes through life as we do some some could say sketchy at times and I but I love him very much. So this is a game of did Dicky do it? I will give you a scenario. You tell me if you think he did it or not.
Speaker 5: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Cult? Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Did Dicky go to jail for a couple of nights and when asked how it was said it was good.
Speaker 5: He got to catch up with some friends.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get Dicky. Dicky definitely did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like how does these so many friends? It was nice to just have a meal and I have to worry about how it was made.
Speaker 3: He doesn't feel stress free.
Speaker 1: Honestly, he was very stress free because he knew it wasn't like a long sentence right he is. I can't remember what it was for now, probably back child support or something. Classic.
Speaker 5: Uh did Dicky do it?
Speaker 6: Was?
Speaker 1: Dicky busted growing marijuana on his land that was discovered by helicopters.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, so your dad is Is your dad a boomer?
Speaker 1: I don't probably a Boomer. I don't know the gen X years do.
Speaker 4: The Boomers don't. Really, they don't really mess with the devil's letters like that, do that. I'm gonna guess that's that's a no. Dicky didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Dicky did do it? Oh what, My dad has a huge farm. He was just sneaking in between crop and think he will notice.
Speaker 4: Didn't he ever mix up the crop? And someone was like, wait a minute, I ordered corn.
Speaker 5: And the thing is, that's not how that works.
Speaker 1: He didn't have he didn't have a stand like talking about I don't know.
Speaker 4: I thought it was like those stands you put out and it's like, you know, you buy, you just put five dollars in a box.
Speaker 3: Grind.
Speaker 5: I mean my dad had a garden.
Speaker 1: I typically now, I don't want to speak for every farm like my dad. So he would rotate crops. He would have corn some years. Some years he would have that like soybeans or something. Okay, it's good for the soil to do this. But the point is it's not like he was selling ears of corn. This is like corn that you would use a combine. Oh my god, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Know he was that that big of a farmer. I thought it was like a little tier.
Speaker 1: No, we had a couple hundred acres. Bang, plax, not anymore?
Speaker 5: He sold farm.
Speaker 1: Thanks for Notvan, Dickie, God forbid, I get left anything in life? All right, did Dicky? I don't even know what you're to go with? Hold on, okay? Did Dicky open a fake Christmas tree lot and sell old Christmas trees car air fresheners inside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that happened.
Speaker 1: No, I actually will say that did not happen.
Speaker 5: But my dad's had so many Gary.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of similarities with you and my dad, a lot of get rich schemes up asleep.
Speaker 5: He's he's an entertaining.
Speaker 1: Man if you catch him in the right mood, and he's terrifying if you catch him in a different mood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know some people like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a switch.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna be your keyword here in a second, just.
Speaker 5: So you know, we'll do one more.
Speaker 1: Did Dicky convince one of his workers to jump off the back of a tractor knowing was on a hill. When he jumped, he fell enrolled and hurt his arm. And my dad claimed he was an idiot.
Speaker 4: Who would jump and did that, yep, and that is something I would also do.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why would you listen, you've done that to me? Why would you do that? I would do that, But you're not me. You're a lot more responsible than me.
Speaker 5: I love my dad.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is is like, as I get older, my memory gets worse and worse, and I'm actually thankful I've documented some of these moments because I don't even remember half. I wrote some of these notes down, like in my notes app like five years ago. I'm like, oh my god, I forgot my dad did that. That's hilarious.
Speaker 5: All right, here's your keyword. We announced this morning.
Speaker 1: Which is so awesome that in addition to all the great katiewb concerts, you get a pair of tickets too. We're also sending the winner of the Ultimate Ticket to the Grammys. We've sent people to big award shows like this before, and they'll make a full video of it, and I'm just like, oh, I'm so jealous watching their like TikTok of it all unfold of them flying out. How cool it is the celebrities they bump elbows with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody is.
Speaker 4: Everybody's like, it's just like that's never gonna happen to me, and then it does use PTO.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta figure ot who I'm going to take, probably your fiance. Okay, here's your keyword recorded in the iHeartRadio app. You hit the record button, you say banned, B, A and D, and then you are intered to win.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with felon and cold on one.
Speaker 11: D w B.
Speaker 1: All right, so you've heard of quiet quitting before.
Speaker 3: Sure, yes, but guess what.
Speaker 1: There's a new one and she's she's feisty. Okay, all right. It's basically like the exact opposite of quiet quitting.
Speaker 5: If you never heard quiet quitting before.
Speaker 1: It's where you just stop doing your work slowly and they're like, wait a minute, and.
Speaker 5: Then you're done.
Speaker 1: This one's called revenge quitting, and it's where you're like, I'm out, here's no notice, nice, have a nice life, I don't care, good bye.
Speaker 5: I've done it once before.
Speaker 3: What did they do?
Speaker 1: Okay? It was crazy, so I won't go to like all the details. Basically was a radio. I was disgruntled. I was very mad, very mad at how a situation was handled. And I was like you know what I'm done with this life. When in the boss wasn't even at his desk. I was left like immediately, I'm done note on.
Speaker 5: His desk before I could even get home. Like once I got home, I was.
Speaker 1: Already removed from the radio station's website. They were like, okay. I will say years later, when I got the job here at KATIEWB, that guy sent me an email and he was like, oh man, I made some stakes.
Speaker 3: And I was like, so you were vandicated in the.
Speaker 1: I felt I never felt more alive. It actually, like really meant a lot that he wrote that. I didn't write anything nice back. You say, who's this new email? Even literally has his name in the email? That'd be so crazy. No are you a tap or bottled kind of person? Oh I No, I don't take you so off guard with such a simple question.
Speaker 3: Which one is trash?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're set me up? Are you set me up? You feel like you set me up?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: Uh, dude, I'm a I have a reverse osmosis water machine, so whatever, that is definitely not tap because you drink.
Speaker 1: Out of a faucet or out of a bottle where you have to unscrew a lid.
Speaker 3: It's not Are I do neither? I don't. I don't know any of those things that you do.
Speaker 1: You drink out of the tap. If you're drinking out of your sink, that's the tip.
Speaker 4: I don't drink out the sink. I take the sink water, put in a machine. The machine reverse osmosis, purifies, boom.
Speaker 1: It's like you're trying to sound fancy and you're actually just sounding like such a little B.
Speaker 3: Word right now, like a tap drinker.
Speaker 5: I am a tap drinker.
Speaker 3: Are you're a TD?
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Listen. I've always been a TD. Why would you if you have like flint Michigan water, I get it, you got to drink something out of tap has great water. Why do you act like you're fancier than Minnesota water?
Speaker 3: Well, same, Louis Park. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It tested at like one hundred and thirty above what it's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be, So I was like, I can't do all the like They're like, oh, all those like things you're talking about expensive, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: I grew up. My mom only gave me spaghettios growing up, So I gotta get ahead of the curb somehow.
Speaker 1: Like, are too late for you. You've been chef Boyard d I got Chef Boyard Deed my whole life. All right, let me tell you right now a new study the point of this, shut up colt what.
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: The next they say, the next time you open a little bottle of water. You may have a little pause because they say, like everyone's like, oh, bottle water is better for you than tap water.
Speaker 5: No, you're wrong, healthier choice not.
Speaker 3: Bottled water from the plastic.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: I mean they said that.
Speaker 1: Basically they found that some plastic from bottles is consumed. Yeah, with that, so it makes it a higher risk, whereas tapwater may carry some risks too. Overall, the Steady suggests drinking tap water unless your local water is deemed unsafe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say, the plastic. We consume a credit card size of plastic every week. Isn't that wild?
Speaker 1: Well, think about everything. Everyone's microwaving everything in plastic containers. You're using plastic cutting boards, so you just look, it's just crazy. It's just crazy. So anyway, just thought it freak you out a little bit. If you're currently sipping on a little bottle of water at.
Speaker 5: This point, you have a you're drinketting plastic elsewhere? Why stop here.
Speaker 4: Buy reverse osmosis machine when you want a thousand dollars right here?
Speaker 5: One three katwb how's your shot?
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with fallon and cold at after school pop quiz. Check this out. We have Nickelodeon Universe wristbands. You get two of those. Go ride all the rides you want. I personally like to immediately start at rock bottom plunge.
Speaker 5: Get that thrill out of me.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna chill.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna chill for a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're telling me's all about said? You gotta wait for a second recover.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gonna hit, gonna hit the carousel.
Speaker 3: Ferris Wheel.
Speaker 5: You know, I gotta be honest with you. I don't really do the Ferris Wheel.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 1: It's the only ride you mentioned, which makes me think you don't actually know a single other ride in Nickelodeon Universe, which is disturbing several all right, the.
Speaker 5: Only one you ever mentioned is the Fairest Wheel.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm bad at names.
Speaker 5: You can't even mention.
Speaker 1: Like the Ninja Turtles one or something exactly. Okay, yeah, okay, you can call six five one nine eight nine, Katiewb, we ask you some trivia.
Speaker 5: You do have to compete against someone.
Speaker 1: By the way, whoever gets the most answers correct. When's the Nickelodeon Universe passes? It's as easy as that. All right, let's grab our competitors.
Speaker 5: Hi, Katiewb.
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 3: Amy?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 5: How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: Did you have a long weekend or no?
Speaker 2: So it was my birthday weekend?
Speaker 1: Actually, I just I knew there was something special about you in this weekend.
Speaker 5: Would you do to celebrate you?
Speaker 1: Just love me?
Speaker 2: You? You and cold. It's always you two. I call you guys all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously, I'm the hairstylist on seed dial forree you guys obviously.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're a members of our show.
Speaker 3: You got to hook me up. I'm ready for one.
Speaker 1: Okay, she never promised, Amy, do not give this just It would be.
Speaker 4: So much easier if you could just like come to the studio during the show, so to go anywhere it is called for to ride his bike. You got to bring a vacuum, so you don't have one here.
Speaker 2: Do my next day office Saturday?
Speaker 3: All right? Sounds good?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, Amy, No chance you're giving him a free haircut. Okay, hold on, Amy, katiewb what's your name?
Speaker 2: Amber?
Speaker 1: Amber?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: With Amy and Amber playing today, We're going to ask you some trivia. Amber. Would only be fair if I ask how your weekend was? It was a little rude. I really gave Amy a lot of attention. How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: It was good? How about you?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking? It was boring, but very good. I was happy to be bored. Isn't that a nice weekend? But all right, cults over it. I'm going to ask you some trivia and if you know the answer, you chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct out of three wins? Are you ready right here? Question number one? What object does a male penguin offer often gift of female penguin to win her over?
Speaker 3: Amy?
Speaker 1: Yes? That's right, Yeah, dang Amy with that penguin knowledge?
Speaker 5: Question number two?
Speaker 1: What color is the eight ball in a game of pool? Yes? Amber, that's got a tag age? Question number three? Which nocturnal bird of prey is commonly associated associated with the knight and is known.
Speaker 5: For its amber?
Speaker 1: Yes? Amber, not a bat is known for its Yes?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: Who said Owlie?
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 7: I never even finished.
Speaker 5: The question is known for its distinct hoo to call. It's what it was going to be.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I got you were right, Amy, No, Amy, you were right with owl hoot from the owl. I'm so sorry, Amber, Thank you for trying. Amy did win today? Sweet, but play again tomorrow. Okay, Amber and Amy, congrat you got your Nickelodeon Universe passes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, side not really quick. I'm pretty sure that very well could have been my boss that I was just playing against.
Speaker 3: No joke. Oh, that's going to be personal. Take it out on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the odds of you getting fired have increased significantly.
Speaker 2: I'm immediately I'm immediately gonna get a text passage and she's gonna be like, were you just on the radio because I think you just told my ticket?
Speaker 1: You have to give her one.
Speaker 5: You guys can go ride rides together, I guess.
Speaker 2: But that's fine. We have daughters that are like literally a few months apart, so that will be a very.
Speaker 1: Fun That's fine. Well, congrats Amy. Hold one second, we'll grab your info. We gotta get everyone their keyword though. This is your chance to win the Ultimate Ticket Cult list It list the shows they're going to get a pair of tickets too.
Speaker 4: Hanna clamar And says a post Malone, McCrae, Charlie X, Teddy swim My God.
Speaker 3: And you get to go to the Grammys. It's almost like casual brag.
Speaker 1: You gotta get flight out to La to go to the Grammy's. That's so epic. Do you know who's nominated? Everyone? Taylor Swift, supremec You're remain the same rooms, Taylor Swift. And you didn't have to pay thousands of dollars for a concert. Dick, I am just saying your keyword. You need this, you'll record it and the iHeartRadio. I feel see a record button it is party Oh p A r T. Why because I gotta it's an old reference party record that to enter to win.
Speaker 5: It's the unbelievable story of the.
Speaker 1: Day on one oh one point three kt.
Speaker 3: W B Okay found I'm gonna let you decide here. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear about waterproof suits or an appendix bursting waterproof suits?
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 5: Because I feel like you're gonna get a little too graphic.
Speaker 4: Okay, summary appendix wasn't an appendix. A woman was pregnant and gay birth.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 3: You don't know that old her.
Speaker 4: I haven't bound baby mm hmm. Thought her a better bridge. They're like, no, it happens so often. You're nine months Pregnancyzy, nine months. That's something I would do, because I would be in denial about the way game. I'd be like, dude, laundry, it's getting drunk in the dryer.
Speaker 3: That's what's happening here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, couldn't be that I hooked up with someone that lined up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, waterproof suits. So this is the new trend in.
Speaker 4: Twenty five at least, this is what this guy who's designing these suits is saying.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, why here's the theory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't have time to work out because of your job, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's why I don't work out.
Speaker 4: So what he is saying, you put on these suits, you work out in the suit. You can jump in the shower with the suit on to expedite the process, and then you go. You just have to blow dry your hair, that's right, and then you go to work in that.
Speaker 3: Suit because it's totally waterproof. Why just makes it?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 3: Boom boo boom boom boom.
Speaker 1: No one's that busy, did you get that busy. If you're going to do it and you're already getting in the sh I will say.
Speaker 3: The worst part.
Speaker 4: The worst part about about working out is kind of having a shower and get ready afterwards. So if you're already done up for the day, you got a suit on, you just plomp in the shower.
Speaker 1: Colt, you still you're still getting in the shower, You're still sweaty and stinky, but you still.
Speaker 3: Have a shower off and you got to, like, I don't know, choose out your out picking off woman.
Speaker 1: You would still have to if you at the shower, fix your hair, reapply makeup, unless you don't have to wash your hair every time.
Speaker 5: But if it's like a really intense, sweaty workout.
Speaker 4: You would well let me hate you with this. He also says it works at lunch hour. So if it's like, let's say you go home to your apartment during lunch, right, it's like eighty degrees out.
Speaker 5: You know what happened with me and Jake? Why am I an apartment?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You want to hit it, hit the pool really quick.
Speaker 4: So he's saying you could actually use your lunch hour to go swimming with your suit, and then you just go back to the office.
Speaker 1: Can we go back a second. Why am I living in an apartment though? Because I thought I was happily married in a house and I just don't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: I had to paint you in a scenario where you had a pool and you you obviously don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, so this was you pointing out that I am a poor and I don't have a pool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your husband wanted to get a pool, but you said no because it would finance the gripple.
Speaker 1: You if we would sick, we would have to move into the pool.
Speaker 5: I would have no mind. We have to rent out the house a house.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, grow up. You could the artage you.
Speaker 1: If you were married, you would be in so much debts, filing for bankrupt.
Speaker 3: For no reason, for no reason, you would awesome.
Speaker 5: So you know those suits sound stupid?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 4: Three thousand dollars by the way out, three thousand.
Speaker 5: That's your unbelievable story of the day.
Speaker 1: We're going to come back.
Speaker 5: And we wrote dating profiles for each other because why not.
Speaker 1: Kiss one on one point three Katie w b with Thallon and colts. So we've been together almost a year now.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful, it really is.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people, you know, when they get married, they have vows. But I've learned a lot about you through time cult, and I thought if you were single, I know you well enough that I could put together pretty catchy dating profile for you. Oh thanks, and maybe you don't know a lot about cult. This might give you a little insight.
Speaker 3: Is it going to be creepy? Did you make me seem weird?
Speaker 1: I made you seem like you? Okay, okay, So your headline, if you have like a headline, it would be hot cheetos. In one hand your future bad decision and the other a right.
Speaker 4: Wait, I thought you thought it was gonna make me look bad, So you start with hot cheetos and then yeah you're gonnare this?
Speaker 5: Here we go? Here we go.
Speaker 1: Professional snack enthusiast, aspiring entrepreneur. I ride I ride an e bike because cars are from people who aren't busy hustling on the next big thing, and also because I may or may not have spent my car fund on a can't fail pyramids ki.
Speaker 5: I don't read emails because who has time for that?
Speaker 1: When I'm too busy jamming to Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber on repeat, I love a good snack, a bad idea, and saying flex like it's still relevant if you're down for someone who lives life on two wheels and occasionally on the edge, Swipe right bonus points. If you're okay sharing hot Cheetos and occasionally explaining what's in my inbox, Let's ride into the sunset on my e bike.
Speaker 5: Obviously this was.
Speaker 4: Supposed to be like somebody that could click on, which almost makes it worse that you was so true, because.
Speaker 1: I know, but I think the person's like, oh, he has personality, that's funny.
Speaker 5: Does he really have an e bike?
Speaker 1: Though in no car that would be a big The biggest red flag is the e bike.
Speaker 4: So the personality is cool. But you could have said looks like the profile pick would have captured their eye.
Speaker 3: But you didn't say that.
Speaker 5: Your profile pictures on you.
Speaker 1: If you physically want to attract the attention this, they can see what you look like.
Speaker 5: You can't lie about it.
Speaker 3: You suppose you're telling you no, would you write about me?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 5: Is it flattering?
Speaker 4: Do you regret? Dear, regret what you wrote about me? It's like almost more serious, Like you definitely land at ten with us. I feel like radio and TV host by day, pilate's workouts by night.
Speaker 5: No, no, I never put that in my profile.
Speaker 1: The guy's gonna have a tooet body and I like.
Speaker 4: Oh, catfish, I'm proud parent to an amazing daughter who keeps life exciting.
Speaker 5: No, oh my god, in this scenario, I do not have kids.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't.
Speaker 5: No, I don't have a husband or kids.
Speaker 3: Well, you do have a kid. The husband's ex menocado though, I'd believable. Again.
Speaker 4: I'm a foodie with the soft spot for diet coke giving a trashy but glassy looking for someone who loves good conversations.
Speaker 3: Don't look at me like that.
Speaker 4: This is a good a great sense of humor, and doesn't mind sharing snacks I do.
Speaker 5: I don't want to share my snacks.
Speaker 4: If you can keep up with my sarcasm and enthusiasm for life, you're definitely the fit for me. I probably will out all your dirty laundry on the radio, but it keeps life interesting. Yeah, hit me out, let me know.
Speaker 1: I would never write hit me up, let me know, but you nailed it.
Speaker 3: Other than that.
Speaker 5: Again, I would.
Speaker 1: There are certain things because when someone puts they do pilates in their bio, it immediately sends a signal like, oh, she's got a towy body.
Speaker 3: Well you do you do pilates?
Speaker 5: I think you doing it? Type body like it. You didn't say that.
Speaker 4: It just feels like an HR violation over seeing my coworker has a tweight body.
Speaker 1: God forbid you'd give me a little boost because I'm too haavy to boost omo.
Speaker 3: Okay, well got me a week. Is that a beta?
Speaker 5: You are a beta? We are already clarified.
Speaker 4: I'm not like a hybrid hybrid what I'm an apha like an alpha beta alpha.
Speaker 5: You are an alphabe, that's for sure. Hello alpha be Yes, we have a keyword.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're sending someone to the Grammys. That's part of the Ultimate Ticket, which is so cool, so cool. You'rearna be posting. You're like, oh, I'm just sitting my next Taylor Swift, that big dy la la la, And everyone's like, oh my god, Alexandra, how did you get this? You met Katy w B shut up? So you got to enter the win though, because the Ultimate ticket gets you it look at literally a trip of the Grammys and all the best shows here in the Twin Cities. Like says that, Yeah, I's just a mckinder clomar. We have tickets for that. You had a pair of tickets to all those. You just have to record yourself saying the keyword concert.
Speaker 5: In the iHeartRadio app, it's clip quiz on kd WB.
Speaker 1: It's time for clip quiz on Katie w B. That means Teddy boyer friend of the show. He has returned.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Last week ted destroyed me in a hurtful way where he got like zero points round one, that got all four points in round two to easily beat me.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 1: Cole, who claims he's never good at this game, was like, Oh want to play, So here we go. I'm hosting this week. Are you ready called?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got this.
Speaker 1: Had anything new in your world? How was your birthday you just celebrated.
Speaker 12: Oh, my birthday was wonderful. You know, another year around the sun thirty two years young?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 12: I know, yeah, you know, went and got some chicken strips and went bowling, because that's what every.
Speaker 1: Year old year old does and every five year old. It's a great work.
Speaker 3: For any age. Never grow up.
Speaker 5: Never never all right.
Speaker 1: So how the game works is I do play a clip of a movie, a TV show and a song. You have to guess each and then what year they came out. So let's kick it off with who wants to go first? I don't care to be I'll go first.
Speaker 3: I guess whatever.
Speaker 1: All right, Colt, here is your movie, se rolled together in a rush.
Speaker 3: The masks sometimes in the morning, it's so okay, I have to force myself to remember everything that happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is your movie.
Speaker 3: Behind the mask?
Speaker 4: Dude, was it Johnny Depp? Her face didn't light up? Nope, behind me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Correct, you don't know. The answer is the Batman.
Speaker 4: Okay, it wasn't brady enough for Batman. Batman.
Speaker 3: I picture like something a.
Speaker 5: Little more, and that was Batman. That could have been a different character.
Speaker 4: In this Thanks for giving me somebody not who's Batman from the Batman movie?
Speaker 5: Said Harrie, can you do everything for you? Okay? Here's your TV show?
Speaker 3: Okay, I am a person.
Speaker 8: You are not.
Speaker 3: I make the decisions.
Speaker 11: You do not.
Speaker 3: And if you ever do anything to my fingers, know.
Speaker 1: That I will keep you alive long enough to horribly regret that.
Speaker 4: Okay, is that weird Megan Fox move or TV show on Netflix some sort of it's some sort of obscure at the I don't know.
Speaker 5: Severance is that?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Apple plus over raging.
Speaker 1: People over hype about the season two? So very topical. Here's your song?
Speaker 3: Oh, Charlie pood the light switch?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: That song?
Speaker 5: What year did they come out?
Speaker 3: These all came out in twenty twenty two?
Speaker 13: That is.
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Two points ted. Here is your movie someone's going to.
Speaker 12: Get launched for You might be younger, taller, better looking, richer, more talented, but mother thrive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead, it won't do. Are you kidding me? Okay, it's just such a lab for dead. I know that's Steve O.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna guess Jackass forever new the name?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Okay, fourth movie?
Speaker 5: All right, here is your TV show?
Speaker 3: I like too better with classes, too bad? I like me better without them.
Speaker 8: Okay, Yeah, ok guys, guys, I mean I don't know about you, but well I think it's.
Speaker 1: Time for.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna guess one of those Netflix like rom com shows like the Summer I turned pretty.
Speaker 5: Is that Amazon Prime?
Speaker 3: But that's the show. Okay.
Speaker 4: Well she said something about glass that plays coy and he actually knows the answer and he's like, that's my guilty pleasure.
Speaker 5: Tad, here is your song saying wait this house.
Speaker 3: Month ham On Angus cloud La. I got him on the bandwagon.
Speaker 1: Now out time.
Speaker 3: I ain't even gott no downtime. Every time I speak, she say, yeah, it sounds fun. I'm gonna first class Jack Harlow.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what year did they come out?
Speaker 3: I want to go twenty twenty three?
Speaker 5: Oh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I am shocked. I got that. You guys are looking at each other weird or something. Collusions. You were texting when Ted was on his way.
Speaker 5: If I wasn't helping, he want to be you.
Speaker 1: He taxes at meet out. That is round one of clip Quiz. We'll see if Ted, I don't know chokes and cold comes back in part two on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I said.
Speaker 5: It's clip Quiz on kd w B one.
Speaker 1: To one point three Katie w B with Ballon and Colt and clip Quiz Round two. Ted is joining us. He's a good friend of our show, and he goes into round too, with four points to Cults two points.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, I feel I feel confident you.
Speaker 5: Got this boy. Maybe not, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we kicked it off with Cult before, so Cult.
Speaker 5: Here is your movie.
Speaker 8: The tin, the chemistry between us, little boy, play with the fire, get their fingers first, so hot Jesus.
Speaker 7: Second, I'm screaming at that.
Speaker 3: You know what's like music?
Speaker 1: I know it's it's even helping me feel so bad for you.
Speaker 4: Well, I know it's like a Mama Mia, but I wasn't. I wasn't sure if it was like the second movie of it or the first, the first original, right right, right.
Speaker 5: Okay, Here is your TV show. Here's your seven C's high manual.
Speaker 1: Don't lose it.
Speaker 5: It will be your life preserver.
Speaker 1: Or your anchor. Don't worry, your children are safe.
Speaker 5: Is this your regular sweet assignments?
Speaker 3: Oh sweet life?
Speaker 12: Yeah, very nice, Big Disney channel.
Speaker 5: I had to lean into his specialty and.
Speaker 3: Special you are, plus the Disney and Disney adult.
Speaker 5: That is kind of your thing.
Speaker 1: Here is your.
Speaker 3: Song, Oh neo closer?
Speaker 5: Oh kid?
Speaker 3: Wait? Can you hit it? Wait? Hit it one more time? Because I just can't stop.
Speaker 5: So right, all right, Tick, tell me they're quit stalling.
Speaker 3: Dang dude, Okay, come close, sir.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, could you take longer two thousand and eight to buy Ted? You have to get at least three to win, two to tie.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Colt never been more proud of himself. All right, here is your movie, Ted?
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 13: So my boyfriend texted me this morning and he was like, look outside your door. Oh, but you know I look outside my door and my boyfriends.
Speaker 1: Know where to be found.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: But there's like this giant white bear on the ground.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not like Swiss thing?
Speaker 3: Ever and ever?
Speaker 5: Do you live here in this building?
Speaker 6: Because I see you in the lobby all the time because I live here.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: It's a two very famous people, arguably one of the most famous people in the world, is it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 12: You just said famous people in the world giving him hand? That makes me think Taylor Swift? Was she in that Valentine's Day movie?
Speaker 1: That was all.
Speaker 5: I wanted to be interesting? Okay? Here is your TV show?
Speaker 3: Tell us about you do? Okay, it's called The Snowby. What it makes sense now? Is that victorious?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you're died now?
Speaker 3: You Ted? Nowang it. By the way, you know.
Speaker 7: Not a song tad.
Speaker 3: You can't tell me nothing.
Speaker 2: Did you.
Speaker 3: An obscure a song.
Speaker 2: Tea?
Speaker 3: To teach me how to Douggie?
Speaker 1: This is I knew he knows the name, but does he know the artist? That's the difficult part?
Speaker 12: Is it Cali Swag District?
Speaker 3: Also, you just left teach me how to like are you even trying on this one?
Speaker 4: For Taylor Swift? Obviously you win. You winked at him when you played victorious. You know I would have got teach me how to Douggy?
Speaker 5: That's true, true, true, heed.
Speaker 12: Okay, I want to say it was like a junior in high school. I'm gonna go twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: It was twenty ten.
Speaker 12: Even back.
Speaker 1: To be fair, even without my point, you would have tied. And I didn't really give him the point. I just said huge celebrity, which could have been anyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my head went to Sydney Sweeney when she said that I would have gone wrong.
Speaker 5: That's clip quiz on KTWB one on.
Speaker 1: One they announced its day selling a cult on one on one point three KTWB that not only with the ultimate ticket do you get tickets to all the huge KDWB shows coming to the Twin Cities, which, let me be honest, I feel like it was enough, I said, rich to our bosses said that is enough. You're getting You're getting too giving, I said, christ missus, I don't. Yeah, let's spread it out. He said, no, fallon, I insist. It's called the ultimate tickets. We also have to give them.
Speaker 5: Airfare, hotel and tickets to the Grammys. I said, what you never get made tickets to the Grammy's rich? He said, shut up, found you have a job.
Speaker 3: I said, that's fair, it's no such thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. So we do have your keyword, your chance to win all the tickets. You were chord your voice in the iHeartRadio app saying music, what are you laughing at?
Speaker 3: All the tickets? But it's like sounds fague.
Speaker 1: Literally, if you ever had that dream of like throwing money up in the air, like to make it rain, you'll be able to do that with tickets. It's very exciting music. That's your key word. You can record.
Speaker 5: Okay, put this up on Facebook. A man blew up. People were like really.
Speaker 1: Excited and hype to do anything, like basically you can whind about.
Speaker 5: So here's how it goes. You get to.
Speaker 1: Whine about one thing, one thing at six five, one, nine, eight nine. Katie W. B put this up on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Blew up.
Speaker 5: Everyone had one thing to wind about.
Speaker 3: Don't we all give me your favorites?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking. Causinia said, why do we have to pay for everything? That's a great wine? That's a great wine. Donna says, my dog gets to live rent free, stress free and live her best life while over her stress and providing her all of that.
Speaker 3: But in this situation, I'm not saying.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say like sugar mama, because that'd be a weird thing with a dog, right.
Speaker 1: The relationship she's looking for you.
Speaker 4: But also it's kind of like when you have somebody in your life who like brings you a lot of joy, that seems like a payoff of like, yeah, you can live here rent free.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We didn't find out that dog brought her joy or not true?
Speaker 3: It could be annoying.
Speaker 1: I did hear that, didn't hear that? Here we go? Mary says billionaires period when wine about billionaires. Mary's not a billionaire clearly, and I and I get it. I would be jealous of billionaires as well. Patrina, she has to whine about one thing. Sick of being fat. Sickn being so fat, she says, but I can't stop eating crap food.
Speaker 5: It's funny, but it's not. Got a lot of likes.
Speaker 4: It's so easy to be in shape. You just work out and eat healthy, but it's so hard, Like it's literally the instructions to having a fit by and just work out healthy, but it is so depit cold.
Speaker 1: Julie has an epic one her one Wine. I bit my tongue in my sleep and now I can't eat the spicy chicken sandwich from Papa sucks.
Speaker 3: I was like, why does God hate.
Speaker 1: Cherry? I'm old, I should cold eat whatever I want when I want, and not gain announce fact. But that's not how it's worked for Sherry. It's not how it's working.
Speaker 11: Sorry, I don't think she likes that NICKNAMEE you gave her, actually says my one wine, I despise my staticky hairs.
Speaker 1: The season of static baby, everybody, it's like NonStop, a lot of people just upset about groceries, eggs, prices, things like that. I totally get that this one is specifically the price of beef jerkey. I know that pain because if you were called a few months ago, I had an expensive bag of beef jerkey in here, and Bailey from the Morning Show took it upon her self to feast upon it and then replaced it with a cheaper bag. I'm gonna be honest, a cheaper bag burn I thought you said to me.
Speaker 4: I thought about getting like a weekend job at Trader Joe's for that twenty percent off.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude, so awesome.
Speaker 1: No, you would take the flirting too far. You're supposed to make people feel good, but you make people feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: You want to take this off to your car?
Speaker 1: Noah, No, look on my car when you do.
Speaker 4: You've been working on your cankles.
Speaker 5: So insulting but nice.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you. You can call in. You get to whine about one thing, and you know what, and it can't be political. I'm gonna be I like right now, I don't want we're not doing political things because that's just gonna make everything uncomfortable. You get to whine about one thing six y five one nine eight nine Katie W.
Speaker 5: B or it can text five three nine two one Katie W.
Speaker 1: B one one oh one point three, KATIEWB with fallon and cold. Do you get to whine about one thing? So a lot of people are texting in. I want to whine about my boss micromanaging and he's a manipulating jerk. Couple of things there, hikes. This text says, I want to whine about working forty hours a week. Why do we have to do that?
Speaker 3: That's a great question. Actually, why why if they land on eight hours a day?
Speaker 1: This is I get this one. I want to whine about my whiny kids who are old enough to know better. Exhausting, and we're also taking your calls. You get to whine about one thing. What's it going to be?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I feel that Honestly, that should be the only thing we're whining about today in Minnesota.
Speaker 5: That's fair.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. It's gonna be summer in six months. Can't wait.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I KATIEWB. You get to whine about one thing. What's it going to be?
Speaker 2: My one thing I'm going to whine about is pregnancy. I am eight months pregnant.
Speaker 6: I hate it.
Speaker 1: Listen, I am like you. I know some people are like I love being pregnant. My mom was like that, Oh, I just loved it. I'm like what why Now? I know, I realize we're fortunate enough to be able to get pregnant, and I want to acknowledge that. However, what are you dealing with it? Eight months pregnant?
Speaker 2: It's just everything. I don't sleep, everything hurts. I am thankful, I.
Speaker 4: Agree, but you know, it kind of gets you ready for like the real life scenario of the baby, because everything's gonna hurt.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna get sleep. It doesn't, it gets quickly.
Speaker 5: Your body hurts a little bit less after it heals. But yeah, there's that.
Speaker 1: I remember that though. And then you get to a point. I remember I was like eleven weeks out when the Minnesota State Fair came and everyone's like.
Speaker 5: Oh, good luck, you can eat so much food.
Speaker 1: I'm like no, because once you get to a certain part of pregnancy, you're you're full. Your belly's full of a baby. You don't have room for a bunch of food. So I couldn't even like beast at the fair.
Speaker 7: But I'm always starving.
Speaker 2: Yep, you can't eat a whole meal.
Speaker 1: It's uh, what does your baby do?
Speaker 3: March?
Speaker 1: And if it's a girl or you're naming it Fallon and boy naming Colt.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, obviously it's okay.
Speaker 4: You gotta give me, you gotta give me some money for the name, right, No, oh my god, it was fine.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, thank you, welcome.
Speaker 5: Katie w B. What's your one thing you're winding about.
Speaker 10: I am so sick of my car always needing gas.
Speaker 1: It's so needy, Like literally, you're the thirstiest bee out there.
Speaker 10: Literally, I can't stand it.
Speaker 5: Now here. It also like, wait, could you look at you try and say something, but you.
Speaker 1: Also if you're about to sneeze, I can't tell what's happening with your face.
Speaker 3: You go and keep going.
Speaker 10: I live in the Twin Cities, but it's just like so inconvenient that you have to answer so many questions when you get gas and it's cold outside, and I'm sick.
Speaker 6: Of all of it.
Speaker 3: Oh dude.
Speaker 4: I was in a battle with somebody the other day, this guy and I we were on a full out war. I was trying to pump my gas. It was like negative five out right, So I would I've put like I had the handle in my car and I said it. You know how you like set it, walk back around, got in my car, Boom cuts off the gas.
Speaker 3: So I go back out.
Speaker 4: I look him in the eyes through the window, set it again, go back into my car, Boom cuts it off. Oh and I'm like, dude, it is so called out, so you can't expect me to stand here. I'm not gonna just like I'll make sure the gases get all.
Speaker 3: Over the place. Power move.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of anyone doing.
Speaker 4: So I go back out the third time, same thing. He goes, Hey, Pump three, you gotta stand out by your car. I'm like, dude, okay, fun not fun cold.
Speaker 1: This wasn't about your wine.
Speaker 3: You feel me though, right does?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling, and I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 3: I need a man in my life. I gas for me. That's what I need. Called Jake and pump Yep, that's Jake.
Speaker 4: We'll go to call vers and do like a little dates at the end.
Speaker 3: You can do a little more than that too, all right.
Speaker 5: I don't hear about what he's popping on here.
Speaker 11: You know, I'm.
Speaker 1: One on one K d w B with Fallon and Colt the one K wordplay. All right, we have our contestant on the phone. What's your name Monica. You want to play the one K wordplay I do. Get ready your.
Speaker 5: Chance to win one thousand pennies Monica.
Speaker 1: How the game works is you have to match four words with one of us and it isn't easy, but I have faith in you.
Speaker 5: Who would you like to partner with today? Me or Cult?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Let's do?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Perfect? All right? So Colt is going to leave the room so he won't hear your answers. I'm going to give you words, and you have to give me the first word that comes to mind. And remember, you want Cult to match you, so you want to pick something that you know he might guess too. So your first word is polar, all right. Your second word is smile happy, Your third word is drive way way okay, and your final word is clean.
Speaker 9: Oh man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Okay, call Colt back in, Colt back in now?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: Colt?
Speaker 1: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 1: Your first word is polar?
Speaker 3: Polar Shila? Are you ready for this?
Speaker 1: Monica?
Speaker 3: Monica? Monica?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, where did you forgive the name Sheila?
Speaker 3: It is bleeding? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: First word polar color bear, No, dang it.
Speaker 5: It's Monica and it's expressed smile.
Speaker 3: Smile, smile, smile, happy, Yes.
Speaker 1: Nice drive slow nope, way, oh yeah, that's good. Clean Why this one?
Speaker 5: This one made her pause for a moment.
Speaker 3: Too clean clean hair, she was house.
Speaker 5: Well, you got one match.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that's not a wind say with me, Monica, I thanks for trying, have a good day, Thank you, bye bye. All right, here we go, your keyword, your chance to win the Ultimate ticket, record yourself saying live in the iHeartRadio app. The app is free, bunch of cool new features, by the way, but the best thing about it for you right now is you hit the record button little microphone and you can say.
Speaker 5: Live and you were entered to.
Speaker 1: Win the Ultimate Ticket what he is announce today? You get Grammy tickets with that Ultimate ticket, so pretty epic. One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cult. We have your keyword coming up in just a couple of minutes, your chance to win one thousand dollars Fellow vkpay day Baby. Okay, so you know, obviously they banned TikTok for a moment. It came back, but if you deleted the app, you cannot redownload it because it's not in the app Store anymore.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, is that true? Yeah, because I'll lead to the app. I don't even try to re download it. You can't wait a minute. So you're telling me why would go delea the app? I thought it was going forever? So I was like, all right bye, everyone.
Speaker 5: Knew it wasn't gone forever the way they were.
Speaker 4: Plus, you send me your videos and like some out eight gigabyte sessions, so I don't have like no no memory.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means, but I will say this that, yeah, that's a big mistake was made.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also do that you know why I don't know that because you no longer have TikTok. So you don't know because you're on reels, which is a month old. But uh so they say that, like you know, there's a ninety day extension, but it could be removed again. And I thought of all the things to be banned, I think we could do better. I think we come up with a better list than that. Okay, so I'm just going to dive in. Yeah, it's good things that I think should be banned. Coworkers who ask questions at the end of the meeting. The meeting already went on too long. Send a follow up question an email. You're driving me nuts, You're extending it. It's like you want to know, you want the boss to know, you are listening, and you're there. You're just being a suck up and you're wasting my time.
Speaker 4: What about mosquitoes, that's obvious they should be banned, Yeah, a better effort. People are just out here like getting bit like it's no biggie, and it's like, dude, why don't we just like actually put our heads together figure out how to I don't care about Mars.
Speaker 3: Why are we going to Mars?
Speaker 5: They're hard ways to keep them out of your yard.
Speaker 1: But then it's a bunch of like basically killer that's going to take off important things like pollinators.
Speaker 3: Why somebody with a vacuum just can like collecting all of them.
Speaker 5: You have the worst ideas I've ever I did in my life.
Speaker 1: All Right, things that should be banned texting K, just the letter K. Anyone that texts me K. I think they're mad at me. I'm a I'm a spiral person, so I'm like, oh, they're mad.
Speaker 3: What did I do?
Speaker 1: And then I started thinking about things I think about confessing things that I don't even know what I did, and I'm like, I just confess.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. What about jelly filled donuts.
Speaker 1: I don't get them.
Speaker 3: Disgusted.
Speaker 5: I don't even cream field either. I just want like a donut.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh you're into cream. I spot that from a mile away. You're a cream filled boy.
Speaker 4: What about places that make you pay for parking after you already spent fifty dollars to get inside the establishment?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Every day? Not just that, Like there are so many restaurants. I know it's not their fault, Like when they're in convenient spots like downtown, you get to pay for street parking. Other day I had the slowest service of my life. And because of that, my parking meet or whenever by five minutes and I got a ticket.
Speaker 5: They were watching my car.
Speaker 1: Okay, group text with twenty people who won't stop replying should be banned.
Speaker 5: I have to put so many group texts.
Speaker 1: Pretty much every group text I'm on is on do not disturbed because I can't take it.
Speaker 4: What about and I don't know how they would do this, but like when you wash your clothes, but then you take them out of the dryer and they still smell musty?
Speaker 3: Is there a way to could band that?
Speaker 1: I think you honestly, you can add just like vinegar and baking soda kind of thing to the washer and stop being grossed.
Speaker 3: I gotta smell vinegar.
Speaker 1: Though, that also tells me that you left them in the washer for way too long, different point in time, and that's what happens.
Speaker 3: I'm I'll blame my wife on that one.
Speaker 1: Oh why cause one.
Speaker 5: Seems like you don't things.
Speaker 1: I do a lot things that should be banned instead of TikTok unskippable ads on YouTube. I don't want to wait ten more seconds. Please just let me watch my Mariah Carey music video, like why You're so cheap?
Speaker 3: Just get the YouTube premium dollars.
Speaker 1: Everything is just fifteen dollars and it adds in to a million.
Speaker 5: The number one budgeter.
Speaker 1: I know that's crazy that you would even imply I should do that.
Speaker 3: I'll let you use mine.
Speaker 1: Sick come in things that should be banned. Open mouth tours? How old are you quit it? Shut your mouth hull? I don't want to see your food.
Speaker 3: What do they have a breathing problem? They can't like the sun the wrong with the nose.
Speaker 1: Then suffocate. I don't want to hear I don't want I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 11: You want to.
Speaker 1: KATWB how today's trending with fellon and cold on one on one? All right, it's obviously so so cold and they're like, don't leave air, assaults, water, eggs, sodas, humans, pets in your car. Right, so those are things we know. We all agree, we know, right, yeah, do that when I okay, can I tell you how dumb I am? When I first read eggs, my mind went to scrambled eggs, and I was like, why I didn't even think about just regular eggs because they'd explode. So that's so stupid.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, It.
Speaker 5: Does make a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so, oh you know what. We never talked about this, but we uh, this doesn't affect anything with our show here in the Twin Cities. But Colt and I had exciting news and it's like a trending thing for us. We made a little announcement, but they are syndicating our show on a radio station in Salt.
Speaker 5: Lake City, which is that that's very personal.
Speaker 1: It's like, we don't are going to overly talk about it because it does not affect anything we're doing here in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 4: No, but it's pretty much just at thanks to you from making us like crazy and fun. I think the one thing I like the most is like not knowing what crazy stuff someone's going to call them and say absolutely we feed off of it, and it's like, dude, if they're crazy, we can be crazy, right, So.
Speaker 1: We just appreciate you very much. All that means is some people are like what does that mean? They basically take our show here and kind of like condense it down and put it on the station there, and it's like seven to eleven PM on a station in Salt Lake City, which is very cool for us.
Speaker 3: And it's just for DCS. That's the payment. That's all it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Colt and I also made jokes because we posted a video earlier announcing it, and twenty seven people have shared it. So Colt and I are so pessimistic. Our only thoughts are that it's people sharing it to talk.
Speaker 5: Crap about us, like they don't deserve it.
Speaker 1: They suck why they get.
Speaker 5: This and it made us laugh.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we appreciate you because again. Yeah, that's the only reason why we got that. This woman in Turkey has set againness world record for crushing the most amount of watermelon. She did it with her thigh five watermelons and sixty seconds, which is fine.
Speaker 5: That's so hard.
Speaker 1: Those thighs are like steel baby sod.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have also like why a little attractive kind.
Speaker 5: Of Yeah, that makes sense for you.
Speaker 1: That is your trending. And no I didn't not it, not it, you pervert wild it's your trending.
Speaker 3: Fell on one of