Speaker 1: And another headline, another fast, another christ is moving fast.
Speaker 2: They sell it like it's breaking through.
Speaker 3: Put it off, feels slightly used.
Speaker 4: Different faces, different sides, same old script.
Speaker 1: They running live.
Speaker 2: You scroll it down, you feel the way.
Speaker 5: Like you've seen this play before today.
Speaker 2: It's not the.
Speaker 4: Noise, it's how it flows, like some feeling ething. Same story, new name, different fire, same flame. You can feel it what it is.
Speaker 2: Like it's already written.
Speaker 4: It says't joy I saw on the screen.
Speaker 2: It's a bad out in between.
Speaker 1: You don't need.
Speaker 4: Them to explain. You can see it's the same story, new name, every ankle, every frame, every oblet sounds the same. They divided throw the lines keep.
Speaker 2: You locked in real time.
Speaker 4: But the crash, I get it aloud. You can see it in the crowd, something shifting out of you, and it's pulling you through. It's not a theory theory. It's not a gas again. It's the same man's side the man, same story, you name, different fires, same name.
Speaker 2: You can feel a wait.
Speaker 4: It like it's already been written. This isn't jiong screen. It's a bad between. You don't need them to explain. You can see it's the same sory no name.
Speaker 6: They don't God, they just move it s the language or package prove it.
Speaker 1: You will never verment to trace the line.
Speaker 2: But no, I see it every time.
Speaker 3: The exclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there? Oh dare you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grope.
Speaker 4: Not what we want.
Speaker 3: If you were looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion is advised.
Speaker 5: Can you talk about extreme anowledge is a crime?
Speaker 2: We will guilty from the sun.
Speaker 4: They don't fear the questions, They fear the spot. So we steel the fire, not srue, just.
Speaker 2: To see through smalls.
Speaker 4: And they call it day frostink and they coracy, but by doesn't fear the dark and only the show was real.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, what is happening? And what is a hold out that glass? Baby? Because you know what time it is, we're about to fill it up. Welcome to the promothe Slyn's podcast, The place with the conversations are always in lightning. I am your host, Doc Ground and here we like to use the allegory other Prometheus lens to take a second look at everything. Hey, if you are new to this channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey. But please be sure and hit that light button and smash that subscribe button. And while I got your attention, guys, please check out this banner down below with all of our social medias at their various platforms. That would be much much appreciated. Well, man, guys, crazy day, I was talking to our guests kind of behind the scenes in the green room, I guess you could say, about all the crazy stuff going on. And I tend to stay in my little rabbit holes, so I don't watch the news and I'm not up to date on all this stuff. So all this stuff breaking out about Christian influencers and UFOs is all just kind of flooding into my feed and I'm like, my head's spinning. I've already been texting Alberino and Jamie Wilden, my guys, my head's spinning. Update me here. So I'm waiting to hear back from some people. But apparently I'm just behind, is what it is. I'm out of the no, I'm not in the cool crowd. Hey, guys, We've got a great show for you. Lined up. This is going to be a part two. I had this gentleman on last week, so he wanted to come on and do a three part series. So this is part two. So I'd like to welcome back to the show, mister Seth. Kicklighter, mister Seth. How are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 2: I am amazing, brother, thinking for asking. I'm fired up in a little bit, actually exhausted from a lot of pods this week. But that's a good thing, right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. When I wrote my book, I was like, I could easily do you know, two or three interviews a day on Friday, Saturday, Sunday when I'm off my factory job, you know. And know I found out real quick after maybe a week of that, I was like, oh man, I've overdone myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's a lot of work to be doing right now in a NonStop information flow that we have to from into our minds with a million other things. So yeah, it's it's a constant battle, man, but Lord's got us protected, so we'll be eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, Well, before I picked your brain on the current events and then we kind of I want to slip into the subject matter at hand here, but maybe for those that's stumbled across this live or channel for the first time, didn't catch our first discussion. I definitely recommend you go back and check that one out, but just introduce yourself to those people who you are, what you do and your book. Brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my name is Seth kick Leider. I am a young man who is an author now. Spirit Realm Shenanigans is an unhinged rant exposing the psychic fabrications of discarnet Tweebs and nephitely Netwitz. And you know, I like to keep my book pretty goofy and entertaining along with dark and you know, very elaborate and complex. So check it out if you want the more nuanced conversation of what we're talking about today. If you want to find my book or any of my work, you can go to my link tree, which is linktree dot com slash Sethlahem Bethlehem with a Seth. If you want my social media, it's x that's where I get all crazy and theoretical about my crazy beliefs and Instagram they're both Sethlahem Sethlhem Underscore on Instagram and in those bios you will see my link tree, which connects to my book on pay hip. You can buy directly or on Amazon, and you can get on my audio book which is free completely on Spotify and YouTube and you can and there's funny voices for all the characters I'm quoting. It's a fun time. And you can watch on my podcast link there. You can find my playlist with all my bangers. My favorite content is linked. I like to be very detailed in there, so find me on there.
Speaker 3: Guys a seth if you could. Man, I got to speaking in the chat saying that you're vibe. He's pretty low and I'm looking on ice cream. I got you maxed on my end, but you're only going maybe halfway up the bar there.
Speaker 2: I can go up more, but let me know how I am right now, Johnness, I can take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you come up some more, possibly it come up a little bit on the gauge.
Speaker 2: I still have room to go. I just didn't want to max out. If it's unsafe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just barely touching the yallow that that's the sweet spot. Okay, cool, awesome, nice well man, Before we get into the subject of the matter, because I know some people probably stumble across this thumbnails like, oh my God, I got very aggressive. What's going on here? What is your opinion? I have to bring it up with all the stuff going on h UFOs, the Christian influencers pulled into this, you know, kind of quote unquote secret meeting with They ain't mentioning, but I'm pretty sure it's Ted Burchett from Tennessee. All this stuff going on, what's your thoughts opinions? Man?
Speaker 2: I mean, I have complex views here, I think. For one, No, I don't trust the government plugs for this information. I'm not saying they're all nefarious, but if whoever they're getting their information from is and there's gonna be a lot of half truths in all disinformation out there. So it's gonna be a lot of true stuff that we know and can validate or can assume, and then it's going to be poisoned in ten twenty percent or somewhere near there now, and the poison is the important part that we should be focusing on. Now. They're hanging out with these Christian pastors and people are saying, oh, well, they're going to tell us that you know the seed in here, and it's the age nastic kind of viewpoint, you know, to dismissing gods and in our creation, old Earth all that stuff that goes along with it, and I, yeah, I could see that happening. I also have a suspicion that there's going to be a mixture of things here. I think that the the administration is publicly Christian and using scripture and all these things. And you know, if anybody's the Antichrist, it could be Trump. Yeah absolutely. If not, he's the you know, John the Baptist for the guy. But this administration is not Christian in the inner literal way at all. But they want people to think that, and a lot of people don't believe it, but a lot of people do. So are they going to cater to a Christian narrative and go the alien demon route? Maybe there maybe the more literal you know, angels and demons that are in spaceships only, and they're like the Alberino route, which you know, I don't agree with a more of a meat suit guy myself for a lot of reasons. But I think they're going to potentially give out stories through different groups and say, oh no, it's the Christian validated version without the meatsuit theory, which is an important semantic difference, or they're going to give other people the more gnostic route, more new age gnostic information route. And I think it's going to be a battle of both sides, which it's already been, but I think government sources will be part of portraying both and it'll be different people infighting in the government saying no, it's actually this, and no, they're lying to you, And it's going to be confusion mass like chaos, magic mass, confusion, validation on both sides, and then attacks on both sides. I think Christians ultimately are gonna be hated for their views ultimately. And I think, if I can keep ranting for a moment on this, I think that the Jews, who apparently rule the world exclusively, you know, they don't like to use the word nefiline, but they say Jews. And you know, we can talk about the etom my idamine imposter part all day, but you know, they apparently rule the world. But the algorithms that have led the mass awakening to believe this have also been run by Jews, apparently, and they really want us to hate them right now. And it's like, well, why does the rulers of the world want us to know that Jews rule the world so badly and desperately that they're giving us reverse psychology esque intel leaks to make us come to these conclusions. It's because I think it's you know, the biblical thing of the Jews becoming more hated in the end times, and they're helping promote that because one day, I think, when the Aliens show up in the not too distant future, they're gonna have good cut bad cop. It's always a Galien dialectic. Have put you know, hero and villain and the bad and it might be a timeline war where the you know, sexy Nordics are the good guys, which is pre programmed in the lore, and the bad guys are the you know, Grays and Mantids, Reptilians, et cetera, who are grouped together or maybe multiple factions, but they're all bad guys and they're gonna say. I think when Gog and Magog happens and gods supernaturally supernaturally saves Israel in uh, you know, that could be pre tribulation or during but I believe it's pre and if that happens, which is geared up to happen in the near future. With the way the alliances are stacking up, I think, you know, aliens, bad aliens, bad Cop will take blame for God's supernatural hands saving them, and when that happens, people are gonna go, oh boy, does that mean the Aliens are using Jews as proxies to infiltrate our world? And that explains why they rule things because they have to give some great reveal, and that will be the reveal. I think that, Oh, it's them, and then we have to now attack Israel collectively. And that's what That's my summation of my mediocre understanding of end Time's lore, adding with conspiracies of aliens and the whole pre programmed narrative going on with good Cop, bad Cop Aliens, which I've read enough channeled lore and astral information to know what they're pre programming, and I believe that makes a lot of sense. And it's all a big sigh. Ops. So be careful about the mass awakening right now, because it's filtered in a very specific way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's something that honestly needs a hour and a half or two hour discussion. Oh yeah, to break all that stuff down. I just wanted to kind of get your ref opinion of.
Speaker 2: It, and I gave you a very crazy quick version no, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Still trying to form mine. I don't want to speak so boldly.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, screwing man, I'm just going crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I mean, you're more informed on than I am. Like I said, I'm kind of lost on the current news and the loops of things. But I do know that if the government is telling you something, or even anybody of powers telling you something, there's there's always a motive. So I'm not you know, I'm not one of these guys that you know, there's a lot of people coming out and saying, you know, oh, all these pastors that they talked about, you know, are government shriels and they're you know.
Speaker 2: Well a lot of them are apparently Zionists. So that's not ideal, and that makes sense with the narrative portraying. So they're using them as pundits potentially because of their Zionus views, and then they might give them some pro Christian narrative to dispel, and then they're going to be like, oh, well, the Jews controlled that narrative and that's actually the proxy of the aliens, and that yeah, I'm getting ahead of myself a little bit. But that's kind of the narrative I could see forming around that is it's it's intentionally going to be shipped on by everybody else and they're gonna hate on Christians for believing government propaganda kind of thing. I don't know. I think it's reverse psychology, like a lot of psyops right now. Yeah, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: In that group, or I don't want to come out and just do that right out front because I don't know.
Speaker 2: But smarter than I then no.
Speaker 3: But the thing I can speak to is the character of Jamie Walton. I don't know all those others Joel, but Jamie he's a warrior for God. He's a solid dude. He would never uh work for the government or be some kind of shrill to backstaff of our religion or our faith or anything like that. So I think he's a solid dude. But like I said, it's just I think if some organization or group is calling some kind of meeting and trying to construct some kind of narrative, we have to stop and ask why, you know, or yeah, because there's there's a reason for this. But I seen on I think it was Facebook, Jamie had shared one of the posts talking about that stuff, and he said that, you know, his informed opinion was it was all on the popos and Tom Horne's prediction about this asteroid you know, Wornwood in Revelations, Yeah, to Earth and and all all over SpaceX was launched, you know, right after that and everything else. So but anyway, I know it's hard to walk away from that. But okay, So we talked about your book and some of the themes in it, and we ended that show with a clip of Dan de Val weirdly praying against reptilians and all kinds of octopus counsel octopus counsel and all this kind of crazy stuff at the end there. And so that was like a little teaser for this one. So this one is the deformation trial of Dan Duval. So here you go. The court is in session. We may hear your police sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, I've had a gripe with this man for a while. I've made him my arch nemesis one sided, and you know, I'll be honest with you before I get into this. I've recently had a contact that is in I would say decent good friend or at least knows him very well, has his contact, and I asked him, I said, get me in touch with him. I want to send him a letter like an email, and I already have it written up. But I'm gonna be very, very very honestly apologize for by shitting on him and that I've been doing in these podcasts and say, hey, I've been assuming because I want to get this out in the way. I've been assuming his nepharious intent for a while now, because when you read some of the details, you might assume, like, at first, okay, you were deceived by demons, and that's what we're gonna be getting into. And you know, I think it's I lean towards the idea that he knows what he's doing is wrong now in a cult, but it's very very technically possible that he is incredibly deceived and you know, also influenced by these entities of course, and because of that, he might genuinely believe he's working for the lord he says he does. But I I it's it's hard for me to figure this out when you read the details. When we get into it, you're gonna be like, is this guy nefarious or is he really really deceived, and I'm I'm gonna be honest. I'm gonna try to get in contact with him and see how he reacts. If he tries to get an illegal stuff involved, we'll see what happens. But I'm giving him an opportunity to come clean and be like, hey, you can use this as a testimony to repent and be like, this is how deceived I was, and this is how much like power the demonic deception is having. And he can switch sides and do the right thing here, and I very much hope he does, and I'm praying for him out of love. But I wrote I wrote him a letter that's very very tough love type dat energy and it's funny coming from me probably, But so I'm gonna get in touch with him soon, hopefully and see how that goes. And if I need to go ramp up the aggression because of his poor response that might happen, we.
Speaker 3: Will do that.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna try to be as nice as I can today and assume the best. But it is gonna get kind of crazy, insane, And I guess do you have I want to give you a thousand foot overview. I guess about what we're talking about today, because this is unless I skip through some parts, which we're totally welcome to. Let me know how I structure this presentation is spending the first half on New Age A gnostic healing methods, which I'll break down in a minute, and then the second half or so is all Dan Duvall. And you have to do the first half with the other practice, because what I'm doing is us examining these two practices and showing they are the same thing, rebranded by demons, giving lore that's different to different people, catering a Christian narrative to this man, but it's also mixing in using it as a bridge to the New A gymnostic narratives coming down by combining the two worlds in ways that aren't compatible biblically. So I hope that makes sense, and you let me know if you have any questions, brother, not.
Speaker 3: The floor is yours. And like I said, I don't want you to cut it short, and we will be good Berians and we will hear out this matter and then search the scriptures to see if it is so that's right.
Speaker 2: I love it man. Well anyway, so yeah, it's a decent presentation here pretty detailed and convoluted at times, so I'm pretty good at explaining it by now. But if you have any questions, interrupt me and yell at me and slap me around, and I'll totally answer whatever questions because it is kind of hard to follow at times. But I think I got it down to a science now. So what we're going to be breaking down today is, I guess before I go into it, I should mend the first episode we covered the astral simulation theory and how the astral realm is, in my opinion, that we the actal realm that we visit. I'm not saying there's no spirit realm, but whatever we're visiting in our astral travels, actual projections are entity facilitated, you know, controlled simulations, lucid dreams that they control every detail of and I made sure I was thorough and if you don't believe me, watched the first episode. But they control every character that you're speaking to, every visual, every sense of all your whatever senses are present at the time, which is a combination. They control your lucidity if they want to, your your intuition, your inner thoughts. And I'm not saying every little every little thought you have is not your own, but they can influence every single one and guide you completely, and they choose where you go and what you see and what you learn. And they admit to this at times, saying, yeah, this is a simulation we're putting in as a test. Oh but no, this is a real astral realm. But we can control the simulations perfectly to where you can't tell the difference, and everybody says it feels realer than reality, even the simulations. So keep in mind this is the base, the bedrock of the information for this part. Because the holistic healing we're talking about has visions accompanying the healings, so and they are the same rules, except visions we're talking about here are like remote viewing style in our third eye, not out of body, so it's way less immersive, way lower, I like to say, cpu requiring than actional travel. So if actional travel is so detailed and controlled as it is, you need to understand that these visions people are getting are are much easier to accomplish on the demonic deception side, which actual travels mastered and perfected for them. So I'm just letting people know if you think remote viewing data is legitimate and can be trusted, but this can't be. Then you're going to be you know, totally deceived there because it's all the same weapon here, trans state related things. So keep that in mind. Watch episode one if you don't believe me. But we're going to get into I'm going to talk about the sources really quick of what I'm using, which is a couple. We're using not only Dan Duvall's Ministry, which I'm taking all of his verbatim quotes I've scattered and found from his interviews, podcast presentations, not from his book because his book came out, his Preademic book came out after mine did, so I don't have that ready, but I have enough gathered from his interviews, so so I don't. But the other sources are books, and it's William J. Baldwin's Spirit Releasement Therapy Manual that's the main one, and coinciding with it is shakuntal Emode's Remarkable Healings. They have the same exact lore. The manual is more teaching and the Chakuntalamodes is more testimony transcripts stories, so they're but they're the same stuff essentially, and then we're using Baldwin's other book CE six Close Encounters of the Possession Kind, which is the alien side of this, which is channeled aliens apparently, and what they're saying, and that has some very crazy insights. It is one of the hardest books to acquire. If you want the book, I have a PDF I can send you, uh, and it's not easy to find.
Speaker 3: And of all and this stuff we're covering, it's actually in your book. This is not something yes, all of this and wanted to talk about. Okay, all of this is recorded in my book.
Speaker 2: Everything I'm talking about today, except it's like one or two things I gathered after the fact.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, this is a guy that I've never you know, I know he's been around and going on a lot of big name shows, but I've never watched him. I've he's blowing up right now and even me, like even the clips I see, I'm just like, man, this guy, I mean, he's got to try to judge you, but but I have I mean, I got a pretty good nose for for bullshitters and I know fakes, and as soon as I seen him, I was just like that, something's off with that guy. And I could be wrong. I'm human, you know what I mean. But so I don't know what he talks about. I don't know, you know, what he's done, who he's helped, who he's hurt. I don't know. I just know what little bit I've seen it from clip him talking crazy stuff. So I got some people in the chat you know that are loyal listeners and they're there every week. I love them to death. Uh, are kind of getting a little bit defensive because I guess they like this person and they're talking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's got some fans. Hey, hey, guys, if you're listening, please say for the entire episode. And yeah, if you if anybody's listening in their fan of Dan and they think I'm being very problematic here, please listen to the whole thing. You will one percent be convinced that I have something to offer here information wise, and that he is deceived by demons. And there My whole thing is these practices I'm going over the details of them cannot coexist and both be healing people. Yet they both heal people, and it's not true healing and permanent, but we'll get into that detail later. They cannot co exist. They but they and and this stuff is very underground. The spirit releasement therapy stuff was somewhat big and small pockets around the country in the eighties and nineties, but it has I can't find anybody talking it today because I think the practitioners practicing it died and it stopped continuing, probably because a lot of spiritual warfare involved in it. But I'm just saying, listen to the whole thing before you just assume I'm some asshole, because I do look like one, but I'm not potentially, and I'm trying to be nice and respectful here instead of as I was before. But yeah, man, did you have anything else you want to say before I go crazy?
Speaker 3: No, Like I said, I just wanted to get that out there because, like I said, I don't know nothing. I don't know what he does. I just heard him talk some crazy stuff. But yeah, I got a listener in here. I want to throw this comment at you before we get started. She said that if this gentleman knew Dan, he would know that his victims are not astral projecting. They are actual victims of human trafficking, and we are not still traveling on their own.
Speaker 2: I'm seventy percent. Sure, I understand what they're saying, to be honest, but I will say I'm not saying they're visions they're having during the healings are assenal projections. I'm saying they're pre consented visions that they consent to when they go into this occult practice because it is divination what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying that the visions are getting are deceptive from demons and because they have visions of Jesus and angels and you know, demons, and they have all these crazy finat and they travel across the cosmos into different planets to recover soul fragments. I don't want to get ahead of myself. We'll get to that. But it's mind's eye visions and it's remote viewing essentially in the mechanics of it, which is a less like I said, less immersive astraal travel. So I'm not saying it's actual travel. But now if you want to say, I'm not saying they're all doing that. But do I think Dan Astral travels in his own time? Yes, And I have a clip of him admitting it on The Confessional's episode, But he calls it something else. He says it't maneuvering the Second Heaven. He says, no, I don't do the occult practice, but I maneuver the Second Heaven in Christ. And I'm like, and he said it all like child, being like nervous, and I'm like, dude, you're admitting to ashtle travel and you're saying you're doing it in Christ. So it's okay. And there's no such thing. God will pull you out of your body to take you on a vision quest if you need be only to further the kingdom, but not you doing some meditation practice or whatever it may be to get out of body. So he admits to it. And I don't want to say disclosed sources, but I've had people tell me and people that.
Speaker 3: Are human trafficked or SRA survivors and people.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, that's all fake, That's not what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: No, No, what I'm asking because I don't know, does he work with those people? And yes, and help those people?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, it's a problem if I'm right about what I'm saying here is he's reprogramming them, reprogramming them into the occult with these practices, and they're they're not getting spiritual protection because they're doing divination and then it's putting slapping Jesus name on it. So it's okay, and I'll explain. I'll give the thousand foot O review. I guess which is. These are practices where the healer or the therapist Dan Duvall or will M. J. Baldwin, Shacoutlmoda, whoever it is, they are doing the same thing here. They are getting their patient into a trance state, right, and in this trance state, they are pre consenting to entity invitation like a seance, you know, channeling. And I'll get into the differences between them in a second, but they basically chanel spirits and they simultaneously are getting a vision. And if you go to Dan, he'll get, you know, certain spirits, and if you go to a New Age practitioner, they will get a bigger array, you know, a cosmologically larger array of spirits that Dan never encounters, such as ghosts. Dan doesn't talk about ghosts because ghosts go to heaven or Hell, right, But in New Age Gnostic territory, they go to the higher realms, or they're stuck on Earth because of their addictions or fascinations with material realm, so they'll be stuck on earth and you can channel them. So why don't they have any overlap? That's interesting. These people go in to do past life progression alongside these spirit releasement therapy and Dan Duvall I'll summarize does preademic memory access, which is spirit memories from before Adam in the ether or in the astral whatever. And it's the same concept where people say, oh, well, in my past life before I was born, I chose my incarnation. I chose how hard my life is going to be or how easy based on what reward I wanted karmically or what reward I wanted in you know, in christ it's the same concept but rebranded for Christians saying no, I don't believe in past past life therapy, and his explanation for how people access past life aggression memories is actually really problematic and not using data at all, which I'll break that down later. But anyway, these people go into these therapy sessions and they channel spirits and in the New Age stuff, they'll say, hey, you need to go, you need to get out of here. After talking to them and sharing cosmological information and they'll they'll do theatrics. It's spirit theatrics. It's all demons masking as ghosts, as demons, but they call themselves dark force entities, a lower intelligence level, a lower evil level, or less nefarious than actual demons. They will cast themselves as aliens, but instead of alien souls. Sometimes it is, but most of the time it's etheric technological attachments implanted etherically on you, on your astrobody by aliens who are physically in a lab somewhere, and through that tech attachment, you can channel them out of your voice as if they're attached to you like any other entity. That is exactly what they teach. Dan teaches that too, the etheric tech stuff. He maybe not use those words, but he channels aliens which he believes are not nefiline and meat suits. He believes they are literal aliens. And we have an expansive universe that is Old Earth. And you know, if you believe in Older Earth, I get it. There's a lot of information for it. But you know, look up hid your Plate theory. Brian Nichols break down presentation on YouTube that will open your mind to the Young Earth theory and how it can actually be everything could be explained in that context.
Speaker 3: But I got an autograph cop.
Speaker 2: Oh hell, yeah, I got the book right by the show.
Speaker 3: While yeah, I got an autograph cop. I found it on eBay, was like.
Speaker 2: That's gangster man. Yeah, I printed my own from a PDF because I wanted to spend less money, but I got I got cooler on it. But yeah, no, I haven't read it yet, but I've I've watched the hydroplate thing like three times. It's it's pretty.
Speaker 3: Gangster answers a lot of questions, don't.
Speaker 2: Answers every question it seems that I've had. And then there's more things out there. But you know, we'll get into that another time anyway. So this, the this whole thing is theatrics channeling from these entities. Now, the big difference between Dan Duvall's and the rest of these is everybody channels through their voice, and Dan du Vall says, no, I don't do that. That's a cult, that's divination. I channel. He doesn't use that word, but he says that the difference in his is his patients will go into their mind's I vision, he calls it the inner world, and in that inner world, those visions I'm talking about are totally controlled. Is where you meet your aliens, ghosts, demons, sole fragments as well, which is a crazier thing, which is split off alters of yourself. That's a we'll have that conversation later. But you can channel all these entities, including fragments of yourself, as if they're a seer intelligence. And in his thing, he says, no, I don't channel. I have them talk telepathically in their mind's eye in the visions to these entities, and then they with their voice relay the information. So you're basically using a human as a Wigi board, which is the same thing, and taking one step removed to not call it channeling, but it's still channeled information from spiritual contexts. You're just speaking for them instead of speaking out of their mouth. That is the only difference that is a Wigi board. It's the same thing. Now, he does have a quote that I'll talk about later where he admits to voice channeling, and he might have just forty and slipped and not meant to say it, but he kind of admitted it in a way that I'm like, he might be doing both, and I believe that's what's happening. I could be wrong there. That's an assumption I'm making based off a literal quote, though we'll talk about that later. So is this making sense so far the whole process dynamics wise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I understand what he's saying.
Speaker 2: It's a little confusing.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I just heard the little clips and things, and from what you're saying and from I'm listening to Amy in the chat. She's one of the ones I was talking about there love Amy. But apparently if I'm understanding right, I guess you know she's talking about this in the chat because from my understanding from what I read, she actually went through one of these with Dan Oh really over over a human I guess a human trafficking thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, I'm not saying he hasn't helped people and that people don't have less spiritual warfare afterwards, I'm saying it's strategic. This is demonic strategy. If these healings are false, like I'm saying, which we'll get into head the evidence for why these are not legitimate, then you are not really spiritually protecting yourself by doing a practice of divination. They are laying off their oppression. They've been giving you strategically at the moment the vision ends and the moment that they say they're gone and they've exercised them. They don't use that word though really well, Dan, I guess does probably. But after the whole thing's over, you buy into the cosmology because they're giving you extra biblical gnostic adjacent cosmology that promotes a lot of those concepts and like Secret Space Program, expansive Universe, literal aliens, infinite life, all that stuff. All these concepts are worth They're trading your healing for that belief, and it doesn't mean it's permanent because you don't have true Holy Spare protection. After a practice divinition like this, you're actually more open. But they are not going to go and spiritual oppress you right afterwards, because you are now believing their slop, which is then gravitating you away from a true biblical understanding, which is worth it to them. It is much more worth it for them for you to believe incorrectly than to oppress you would make you sad. And if you're an asset and you're promoting this material.
Speaker 3: Time investment kind of thing I've had Joy talk about, you know, yes, go to the astral realm all of a sudden, like you had mentioned last episode, get kicked out. And it's because she said, because you either no longer believe their stuff, so you're not going to propagate and promote their stuff, or you are not useful to them as like a celebrity, you're someone important with the influence.
Speaker 2: So that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: If you're not helping them, then you are gone. But if you are helping them and being a good mouthpiece or whatever, then they'll allow you.
Speaker 2: They'll take care of you. They'll take good care.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Dan is if this is all true, he's the biggest, one of the biggest assets they have for the Christian movement and deceiving many Christians. And I'm not saying these people are losing their salvation or anything. I'm a once save boy, save guy. But you know, they can also deceive many others in guide people coming into Christianity away from it, and they can just the deception alone can have the great falling away, now you know, and then it's the whole Okay, Well, what if they take the mark, are they then losing their salvation? Well that seems to be implied in the Bible, so we're not gonna talk about it, but this deception is worth the trade off of spiritual oppression, which they don't need to do to everybody. It is more they want your belief, they want your allegiance over all this other stuff. So they're deceiving Christians heavily. So I think it's all strategic. And like I said, these practices can't coexist and be healing, so I think a lot of the healings are temporary. If people have said that is the case, but I don't think it's. I think it's case by case. So you might be having a fine time after your exposure to this practice, but it doesn't mean it's because you're truly healed or I mean protected. It's a false healing that is trading your belief system. So once you start believing in true biblical things again and get rid of the duval lore, you might get some more spiritual warfare. I don't know, but very possible, is all I'm saying. So I hope that makes sense to people. Let me know if you've got anything for me.
Speaker 3: Bro No, that's good man. I didn't mean to hold you up there, but I know you're good. I was flying blind there I wanted a little update.
Speaker 2: No, I'm glad we addressed that early on because I meant to do that anyway, and I just forget. But yeah, that's a good question. So yeah, I got into the manuals. I didn't mention one more, which is the first one we'll be talking about, which is Carl Wickland's Thirty Years among the Dead book came out I think in nineteen twenty four. It's the oldest source we're using, and it is thirty years worth of channeling. And the big difference in the other works is it's a similar process, but much less nuanced and complicated as the spirit releasement therapy will get into. His whole process is he is with his wife. His wife is the medium, and he a patient will come in with a ghost attachment. This man is only channeled ghosts in thirty years. He's never encountered an alien. He's never counted a demon, he's never encountered a He's encountered ascended spirits that will come down, yes, but only ghosts and ascended spirits, which are you know, humans that ascended mastered themselves. Essentially, that's the only thing he's channeled in thirty years. That's a little weird how he's never encountered a soul fragment. He's never encountered an alien or any of those other entities. That is selective, it seems. And this is an older era where things were simpler, and I think they were just catering to the simpler times, honestly, instead of getting really crazy and ahead of themselves before it's before the alien stuff becomes part of the culture like it did in these later years, because it wouldn't make any sense, right, So they're catering to the time period of updating with the times. So in his practice only go in thirty years, and he instead of channeling through the patient, he is shocking the patient with a little electric device, which doesn't hurt them too much, but it shocks the ghost attachment apparently a lot, and they freak out and leave the body. And then Karl Wickland's medium wife will be there. They're a power couple, right. The medium wife will catch the ghost in her aura and start channeling it like she's a d one wide receiver catching a football. Dude, it's crazy. She then it channels them and they have a conversation with the spirit and in pretty much one hundred percent of the cases. And I'm reading transcripts from this book. It is conversations, every word detailed and you know, taken to each word. It's verbatim, and it's mostly transcripts of their conversations. And I'm gonna say ninety nine percent of these ghosts are absolutely donkey brained and retarded. They are really dumb and really childish, and they don't share grand cosmology. They are focused on, you know more, or drugs or sex or whatever addiction has apparently kept them on the earth plane. And they're amnesiac amnesiacs, and they don't have a sense of time. They don't know how long they've been dead. They often don't know they're dead. And when you ask them their name or who they were, how they died, they eventually remember, usually, but it takes them a while to remember. You have to jog their memory. They don't know they're being channeled in a body. Even though they're in a woman's body. They're talking for the first time, probably ever handling. They seem to not be aware of it when you're conversating with them. They're just really dumb and not present. And the ghosts in the SRT lore and the demon characters and everybody else, they don't share those traits pretty much at all. They're a little bit dumb and corny sometimes, but they're not total like retards like the ones in the twenties. Maybe you could say, oh, ghost got a lot smarter in the last sixty eighty years. Sure, yeah, but it doesn't make sense that it's consistent across pretty much every character. Now, that's what so I think they're just catering different narratives and different concepts to different people. Another thing is, what is it? Yeah, so they're all stupid and they don't really spill the beans on elaborate cosmology. But after you send them to the light, you know, which is a metaphysical thing the person is seeing in a vision, they'll see angels come and rescue these spirits and send them to the light. This is what everybody says in all their practices. I forgot to say. But Duval will send demons to the pit, he will banish them to Hell, to the pit. So it's the same concept, but just different metaphysical commands to send you to different locations which you're seeing in the mind's eye, and it's validated because of the vision and because the healing afterwards, which is a full Semitic experience, they're strategically controlling, in my opinion, So in Karl Wickland's nineteen twenties type stuff, they will spill cosmology whenever it is an ascended spirit who was healed by you originally, and then months later they'll come back and channel through the wife and say, hey, guys, remember me, I'm that one retard from before. Thanks so much for healing me. I now understand how silly I was staying on the earth plane and possessing people. Sorry about that. Thanks again. By the way, reincarnation is, those are spirits impressed upon you by ghost attachments, Like they'll literally come out of nowhere to say thank you. And also, here's some reincarnation lore and they'll say it's not true. And everybody else in the channeling sphere pretty much admits reincarnation is true, except a few channeled sources, which I'm getting into why they're doing this. Most people, when I bring this up, they're like, well, if they're demons and they're all lying and playing characters, why are they telling you different things pro reincarnation, anti reincarnation. All these things. It is strategy. This is called strategy. Why did they only create Why didn't they create one religion to counter Christianity? Why did they have to use all these vessels to create so many different various belief systems with very similar beliefs but overall diverging in incompatible ways. Why did they do that? It's muddying the waters. It is creating various belief systems so that Christianity looks like one in a giant bucket of different belief systems, making it less important and seem more insignificant. And if you do one counter belief system that counters Kristianity, then people are going to easily see it's a demonic deception. As opposed to mutting the waters with all these dozens hundreds of various belief systems, right, it's it's strategically better because they know people, and they know how dumb they are, and they know that people will gravitate towards what makes sense to them, as opposed to cross examining all these different sources and seeing, oh, there's a common deception here, which is what I'm doing. But most people don't have the time or focus or energy to understand these concepts. Do you know what I'm saying? Am I making sense so far?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because I feel that way with comparative mythology and things like that. I've told people many times I'm I'm not a real smart guy, and I've never had an original idea, but I do a lot of reading. And where I look at all these different cultures and their legends and stories and mythologies, and where I've read them all, I can connect dots, and where I have a biblical foundation, I can show you how that filters through, you know, the Bible. And that's kind of what I do. I just I read all these different stuff and I connect nots and it sounds like what you've done here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Once you look cross examine all these sources, you see a thematic pattern aligning. In my second chapter in my book, I do like twelve I think different channeled sources and I cross examine what they say about Jesus, what they say about demons, what they say about Atlantis, pre antidiluvian stuff, our creation, our origin, all of this stuff. I cross examine what they say on these topics and most popular channeled sources including regressed and at Kashik records, psychic access stuff, mostly channeled voice channeling. They thematically align in so many ways, but diverge on the details, and so frequently, in so many ways, they cannot coexist. And they're always attacking Christianity and Jesus. And if they're saying nice things about Jesus, which is often, it'll always be in the ascended master context, the gnostic context, that he wasn't who he wasn't Yahweh, the demiurge, he was a descended Master, and he was actually against Yahweh's That's what they thematically will push, but the details of how they got there are so different. They're either all lying or one of them is telling the truth. But they're all achieving these deceptions in the same exact way by channeling through whoever's willing to do an occult practice. It's kind of ridiculous. So I wanted to read a little quote just so people know I'm not making stuff up. This is a direct quote from Carl Wickland's work, and I don't know if it's Thirty Years among the Dead or his other books I forgot, but it's one of them. And he says the theory of reincarnation can undoubtedly be traced to early stages of mankind, when departed spirits took possession of the bodies of sensitive individuals and lived and acted through them, thus seemingly indicating reincarnation, but in reality this was only spirit obsession or possession. The supposed memories of past lives of those who believe in reincarnation are far better accounted for by the presence of invisible intelligences, whose memories of their own mortal careers are conveyed through thought waves to the reincarnationists who have become sensitized to such impressions. Now he's using a lot of big words of being a little extra about it, but basically he's saying, if you have a reincarnation memory, a past life memory with he's access by doing these practices, he's saying that they are belonging to your ghost attachment who is stuck to you etherically, and that's their memory. He's not saying these are demons impressing false memories, which is still a lie, because that's what I'm saying is the truth. But he's saying it's possible, and it explains all reincarnation memories. Now, in the future, stuff we'll get in. Actually I'll get there when I get there. But they say similar things. But they say recaras is real, yes, but you can be reliving past life memories from spirits, So then they connect both theories. So now it's like, oh, they can coexist. It's just that Karl Wickland was confused. He thought it was all fake, but no, just a lot of them belong to these ghosts, so now they don't. They technically can align with each other. It's just he's confused. But in thirty years of channeling, why are so many spirits coming to him saying, hey, thanks for saving me earlier. By the way, reincarnation is not true. And I know because I'm in the spirit realm right now. That is a straight up lie from a spirit then, right, So it's they can't coexist. They can't all be telling the truth. And if they're not all telling the truth, they're probably all lying. And what else are they telling us? You know what I'm saying. So it's there's a lot of patterny gather and I guess. Oh. And he channels Helena Bilbotsky, the theosophy creator himself, and she even denies reincarnation at the end of the book, and it's like, oh, a great reveal, and if she's saying it, it must be true because she was all about reincarnation and admitted she was wrong in the spirit realm. Like that's all. They're just taking a character and masking. How do we know it's Helena Bobotsky. Oh because she said, so, you know what I mean. It's just kind of crazy. So yeah, entity contact divination is what they want. That's constant. That's a primary focus. Theology can be fluid, it does not matter. People will gravitate towards what they want and what they feel makes sense for the most part, So keep that in mind when you're hearing all this stuff. That's all I have to say about Karl Wickland's work. I mean, but that's the most important stuff. Now. I want to get into the general chain of events for the whole practice of spirit releasementth therapy, so people understand the dynamics taking place here, because if they don't understand the dynamics they are going to it's going to be harder to grasp what I'm saying here. So yeah, like I said, they're coming in, they're channeling a spirit. It can be any type of spirit. It can be a ghost, a soul fragment, and a tech attachment connecting to an alien base, which we'll get into more of those stories. In the middle of this stuff. It can demons that don't identifies biblical demons, but its dark force entities, which is what we'll call them. So if he's dealing with a ghost, which is eighty percent, he says, of these attachments, which is funny because Dan Duvall's met zero, but this guy has eighty percent of them out of thousands. That's crazy. So for ghosts, you want to talk to this ghost and you want to say, hey, why are you here, Why are you attached to this person? What is your problem? Now? For example, if the patient is an alcoholic, this ghost might have died and been an alcoholic when he died, and now he's floating around the earth room obsessed with being drunk or whatever it may be, and finds an alcoholic in a bar and attaches to them because they were left open because of their similar brainwave states, because they're similar people, because they're both alcoholics. And now this ghost can live vicariously and feel the feelings of being drunk through this individual and can now experience it like them. Now they're not fully possessing them and taking over their body, but they're living in their body, feeling what they're feeling. So I find that that's what people understand, is what the whole storyline here is. Are you following so far? Am I getting too crazy?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I'm with you. And even kind of goes along with what some people talk about, you know, familiars. I'm trying to think even some people kind of float around the generational curse idea.
Speaker 2: You know, I complied a spirit.
Speaker 3: You know that, you know, alcoholism travels in your family, so therefore that that spirit attaches to that bloodline, you know, to the third and fortune generations. So there's lots of.
Speaker 2: It could be, but I think it any Yeah, yeah, I think you're more likely to be something if your parents were. I suppose because the normalization of it opens that door a little bit more into your you know, into your thinking, into your belief system. I guess like, oh, this is okay, this is normalized to me. Or even if it's something you hated and they're doing awful things you don't like, it's still like, oh, this is what I was raised with, This is what I know, this is what I understand. So people repeat those behaviors because of that. But I think, yeah, demonic influence involved, but you open yourself up. I think, yeah, things can carry on in a way, but you can break the chains of your generational curse or whatever it may be, by your own deliverance, by your own you know, choice to choose salvation and choose Christ personally. I think you can break any of that. But I think SRA victims and people have had more intense traumas. I think they have more legal framework and metaphysical stuff to work around. Sure, but not the stuff dandu Vall's talking about, which we will get into. So, yeah, these ghosts, they're asking them questions like, hey, why are you attached? They'll give them a whole story. Sometimes it'll be a past life person who they knew and they were obsessed with them that life, or hated them and they're now they're attaching them to get revenge or because they love them, stuff like that. It'll be usually physical desires or obsession with the person keeping them here. Half of ghosts are apparently random attachments. They just whoopseie fell into your aura, got stuck. The other half are people you knew in a past life or died in this life and are attached to you because they really care about you or really hate you or something like that, and they'll give you a whole story and justify it. So, like I said, these are demons putting on characters and playing putting on narratives so that you believe in expansive cosmology that isn't aligned with the Bible. So that's so they end up getting rid of these attachments. And we'll get we'll get into the process in a minute what actually happens and how weird it is. But we'll talk about dark force entities for a moment, which is the demons that are you know, not Biblical demons of course, and you have to metaphysically trap them to get them to not run off around the spirit realm because they're worried about getting casted out, so they they're like, oh, I'm just gonna leave. But you've metaphysically trapped them because you're trying to help them now, you're trying to send them to the light, right just like the ghosts. Yeah, something like that. Oh boy, well you're gonna love this, Okay, So to metaphysically trap them, which, by the way, keep in mind, this is a vision that the patient is seeing in their minds out they're seeing all this take place. They're seeing light beings show up. You have to call light beings and command them, metaphysically activate them by commanding them, and you have to call The way he's got his methodology is by channeling spirits in the past, and they've taught him what to do. They've taught him and said, you need to do this, and you call upon this spirit, you need to do this. They've taught him most of this, so keep that in mind. This is also what Dan du Vall says about his work. He says, Jesus and angels taught him his methodology by channeling them. Just putting that out there. It's the same thing. So we'll get to that later. But he's channeling these spirits. They tell him what to do, and something they've told him to do was to trap these these dark force entities. You have to call upon specific groups of light beings. Okay, not angels. I mean they can use that synonymously, but it's light beings, angel of light Corinthians. Yeah, there you go. Yeah, so here I'm not gonna go into every little detail, but I'm going to tell you what some of the names of the groups he has to call upon, and he has a specific process. I'm just summarizing it. But some of the spirits he calls on are called There is the Warrior Angels of Light, Okay, the Mercy Band of Rescue Angels Gay, the Mighty Rescue Spirits of Light, Mighty Man. A little bit on the nose, sounding like some Biblical words, right, maybe I'm overreaching, but this one's very on the nose. The Legions of Light, Now, that's just that's just crazy that they went that far. They could have avoided using that. It's very on the nose. That's perfect, yes, thank you. So, yeah, those are the names that they're offering, Legions of Light. You know, Legion in the Bible is accustomed to thousands of demon spirits connected to one person. That and I have my whole thoughts on that thing. But yeah, it's just very on the nose. They're really owning the biblical rebrand here, so they're always using biblical terms and rebranding them constantly, which is weird. Uh So, yeah, so they have to trap them by calling upon specific groups of these angels, and they will metaphysically trap them in a capsule of light and they'll be stuck in it like a little cage. And this is visually seen in the mind's eye in a vision and a controlled vision. Okay, and they're capable of doing this well first episode if you don't believe me. So when they're captured, they will still be channeling the spirit through the person's mouth even though they're captured in this thing, and they will be questioning them. And basically what they do is they question them and they tell him, Hey, to the demon, you've been lied to about three specific things. And once you hear this, oh boy, you're gonna feel real stupid. And the therapist this is things he's been taught by the light beings. So he then tells them, I'm gonna read the quote. This is what he tells the demons, the dark or sentency entities that he's channeling because they're trapped in their upset and they're like, oh, you got me, dang it. You know, they're just playing like they're caught. And then he says the first deception in the dark realm is that there is no light within the individual being. Once they believe that they are under total subjugation by their dark superiors, they are controlled by threat of annihilation. The second deception is that they can be annihilated, they can be destroyed, they can cease to exist. The third deception is that the light will harm them, burn them, or destroy them, so of course they avoid the light. The dfees are totally controlled by threat and fear through these three three deceptions. So now we're supposed to feel bad for the demons. They're just deceived by their dark superiors. They're told that they have to do this or they won't exist. Okay, well that's changing the story of how we should view demons. They're just victims. Okay. So it's a little victimization of it. And once you tell once you tell them this, they go huh, no way, what that's crazy. They're like, I've been lied to, right, So they're like, dang it, I'm pissed. And then to really solidify it because sometimes they're like no, no way, you know. And by the way their energy they're channeling their dialogue is like an angsty teenager. They are not like a calculated, intelligent evil. They're like kind of I'm not gonna say they're retarded, but they're like an angsty teen the way they act. It's just kind of funny to watch their dialogue. But what happens is he will then tell them look within yourself, young, and you're gonna see a spark of light, like literally metaphysically the spirit being. Look inside of your own self however that looks, and you will find a literal spark of light visualized, and the patient will see this in the minds eye of them doing this, and then the demon will look within find a spark of light literally, and that's to them, this is equaling. Oh, this is my connection to source. This means I can't be annihilated. This means I actually am one of you guys, a good guy. I've just been turned around by this dark realm I'm in. That's what they're activating in their understanding. So they see this spark of light metaphysically because the person channeling is seeing it, and they then transform instantly into an angel of light, just like the light beings that rescued and trap them. And then they go, look, you're one of us. Now come with us to the light. Let's go like that's literally I'm joking, but like that's what they do, and metaphysically, the person is seeing this in their mind's eye vision the whole time, So keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: It's very cabbalistic too, because I recently read Robert Seiffer sixteen sixty six and he kind of got into some of that stuff, and he was saying that it was their belief that you actually had to go into the dark and you would basically save the world through sin, that you had to do all these debaucherous things because God was this light shard, this spark of light, and he got busted up throughout the world. But sin even got a hold of it and tainted the shard of light. So it's our job to go and take it from the enemy and cleanse the shards.
Speaker 2: And gotta fight fire with fire. White magic versus black magic, you know, it's it's a it's a it's it's not true. Obviously, there's no such thing as white magic, but that's a that's the idea they'll push. No, we can fight the dark forces, we need to do it with with good forces, you know, And it's it's it's all both sides are the same. Coin. You know, two sides are the same coin like everything else, like Galien dialectic style in our politics. So yeah, so that's what happens. They're metaphysically seeing this vision and then they're healed after they go to the light. They they're whatever affliction was caused, whether it be some spiritual warfare, whether it be UH physical pain even like like long time, long standing like medical conditions like UH. For example, in past life regression, not spirits, but pass life aggression, like they had. They might have had a past life memory where they died and in that death they had their pancreas clot out by a freaking bear attack, and they died that way, and then in their next life and their current life they've always had pancreatic problems in their anchreous whatever it may be. And then when they relive that memory, boom, it's gone and they now are healed. So it's it's like real deal, like big stuff happening. It's not just like, oh I'm not sad anymore. Sometimes it's that too, But spiritual warfare will be limited because they're going to lay off pressure to make you validate the entire process and maybe ease their way back in slowly over time whenever. It's if you're not an asset, like I said, and that's you know, not it's a case by case basis, you know, but it happens. So sorry, not really though, but do you have anything for me? Brother? I feel like that's right, baby, not anymore though on these days fight for the Lord. It's hard to do both. Uh so let's see. So yeah, here's where it gets really goofy and silly. Okay, and I know it already is I know, I know so So in this process the William J. Baldwin, the therapist here says in his manual, he says is often. He says it a couple of times. He says that occasionally you will get fake guides, fake light angels that metaphysically show up in your vision that are there that are actually demons masking as light eight light beings because they're shape shifting, which they can do and admittedly, so they're shape shifting in the light beings in the vision so that they can take the demon that you're trying to rescue, they can take them back to the light, so they'll do the whole closing out operations the same way and play along, and then they'll take you to the dark realm afterwards and be like, ah, gotcha. You know that's he says, This can happen several times in a row before a real light being can get through. Now, if you're calling upon these light beings by metaphysical you know commands, why is a demon able to get through and mask as this being? And he says this is a quote. He says. He says, black and red are the signal color for the dfees. The red eyes are a dead giveaway. These shape shifters can attempt to impersonate a loved one, a helping angel, even the Christ figure admittedly impersonate Christ. But he says, but the eyes, the windows to the soul, give them away in these false guides the df he could hold a normal color for no less than a minute. Then the red eyes began to show. Now what he's saying is in the mind's eye vision, the patients seeing a fake a demon will be shape shifted into a light being. And if you look into their eyes metaphysically for a minute or so, they can't hold their form longer than that. Yes, maybe the whole vision is controlled completely, but the beings in it can only hold their form for a minute. Which is what is happening here is they are putting on a false flag show. Theatrics. This entire process is so deceptive. Everything about this is fake that they need to throw you a bone occasionally so that you cause you might be questioning throughout the process. This is too good to be true. This is too easy. He even says this, like how is this so like easy for me to do? He'll say things like that, and he's like, my skepticism remains alive, and well, but he is validating the whole thing with the visions and with the healing, so it just is like, oh, well, it's happening, so it must be true now. So they are putting on a show and shape shifting in front of them to be like, oh you caught us, We're demons actually, oh no, And then they get out of there and then boom, another fake light being will come through and do the same process. He said, sometimes it'll be five or six times in a row till a real one gets through. No, this is the guy, Okay, no, this is this is the other guy. We're gonna get Dan Dan y vall in a bit I have to cover the This is groundwork because what I'm describing here, this whole process, this whole dynamics, the vision, everything happening. This is exactly what Dan Duvall does in his practice to heal God. Except he doesn't. Except he says he channels through the telepathic connection, not through the voice. That's the only difference. And then the and then the characters they you know me are different characters, sometimes the same because they overlap in some ways. But they don't have ghosts because ghosts don't exist in Christian cosmology, but aliens can technically because the Bible isn't super strong a you know, flatly playing.
Speaker 3: This other guy's practices and all the different things so that people see it's the same thing. You see the correlations. Okay, God, Yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: To go in this order. I know it's a Dan Duvall thing, but it has to be in this order because it will all make sense bigger picture whenever I do it this way.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a big dummy, but I'm glad I I asked because the remind being somebody else that was thinking the same thing to you. I'm like this, divolp. Yeah people see yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's uh, I have to Yeah, I have to be thorough here because I mean, maybe I'm being overly so, but I find the little details are where the money is. You know what I'm saying. Yes, that that fake guide thing. He just admitted that they can impersonate Jesus Christ, which I already know they do would have done in many ways, which means if they can impersonate Christ to these New Agers, why would they not do it with a Christian You know what I'm saying, Because because they say they're seeing Jesus, they say they're seeing angels in these visions, just in Dan Duval's work. But if they can impersonate Christ to the New Ages, why not to you? It's the same idea. So yeah, so that fake guid thing is absolutely crazy. It's a fake testing the spirit to make you think, oh I got it figured out. I see the deception. But really they're just throwing you a bone so you feel smart. Now continuing on, we got to talk about soul fragments and etheric attachments, which these are both present in Dan Duval's work. That's pretty much in the same way, I believe, So I'm going to read what they are just so people understand. This is a quote from Baldwin's work, though he says speaking on soul mind fragments soul fragments, he says these can be separated from a person and follow like a balloon on a string. Metaphysically, of course, a mind fragment of a living person can be of another living person as an attached entity. A fragment can remain in a location of the trauma or an especially joyce event. Even the fragment can sometimes be found in a distant location. If a fragment occurred in a prior lifetime, the fragment might still be back there. Slash then nearly all of these fragments can be located and recovered in a therapy session. A serious traffic accident, even a narrowly missed collision, can cause a fragment to separate and move towards the light, assuming it had died, because it has its autonomy, its own mind. The shock the emotional impact of the trauma on the psyche can lead to a fragmentation of the consciousness the soul essence. Fragmentation presents a wide open door for any passing entity. If there are literally p is missing from the soul essence of the individual and entity can easily attach and enter. Now, I'm not saying our souls absolutely can't have some level of you know, alter creation via trauma trauma based mind control. That people create alters, but then they channel those alters, and I think those channeled entities are all demons, either utilizing that opening or or masking over that fragment. I don't know if I believe in soul fragments. I currently don't. I'm open to it. People say the Bible says the soul can be shattered, or it can be or you need to restore the soul. That's what Dan Duvall says to promote this idea. Oh the Bible says you need to restore your soul. Well, doesn't tell you too, but it's your soul needs restoration. Now does that mean literal metaphysical shattering of your actual soul or does that mean is that a poetic way of saying you need to be healed from an internal spiritual place in a way that's poetic more so than literal. We cannot assume that is literal their physical am I supposed to give it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, perfect, Okay, perfect thank you. It's like, can we really assume for sure that is a literal shattering of your soul? And if your soul is saturn, if your soul is shattered, can you not you know, be saved? Like aren't you restored ultimately in Christ? Anyway? Like why what does it truly matter? Like all these people are functioning with their fragments everywhere? Does it? What does it truly do? I think it's a cover for demons, of course, when they channel sole fragments of your alters. I don't think I believe those are anything but demons. But you know, I'm open to the whole younger altar of you cut off and being integrated. I actually I don't believe the integration thing, because they say you need to integrate these these fragments, and you have to ask them to integrate with you. Now, if that's a demon masking as a fragment, you're asking a demon to consent, consensually integrate with you, merge with you deeper. To be fully possessed takes quite a bit more consent and more direct knowledge of it somewhat. But for these merging and these demonization you're you're asking for, it is what I believe is happening now. One example of.
Speaker 3: This always bothered me is like all the extra you know, I tell people all the time, I love looking at neflhom giants and UFOs all this, you know, Bigfoot, all this weird crazy stuff. But it's not detrimental to my faith or my soul. The Gospel of Christ is you know. That's that's what's important. So I think when we see people, in my opinion now, when they talk about, you know, doing this type of stuff or certain prayers to the counsel of God and you got to say it this way, you got to do it so specific, it seems so very ritualistic and a cult.
Speaker 2: Why would Jesus want us to do all that exactly?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: I mean, our God went to the cross and died and his blood was shed for all of us. You're saying that that's not enough. I'm like, why why would salvation and all these other things be so difficult to obtain if he loves you so much? And was the cross not enough?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And why are these legal metaphysical commands so specific? And then you have to do it as such a like person magical cult? It's yeah, no, it's it's it's it's white magic, you know, it's it's a it's it's healing. So it's good, you know, but it's it's all strategic. It's the same thing as reeky and I might touch on this later, but like rieki is the same thing as SRT material. It's UH. You have to invoke a spirit, channel a spirit UH to give you the power, the universal consciousness spirit, whatever it may be. You can you say the name three times all magically, and then you could heal people with your hands. But really you're just doing a New Age practice and then the spirit is laying off pressure just like in this UH, strategically at the right time, so that you believe that you have psychic abilities. And I think you can have psychic abilities, but they're powering it and really it's just them doing all the work, is my point. So one example, by the way of because it says a mind fragment of a living person can be with another living person as an attached entity. An example in one of these books is uh in in Baldwin's book is the Mother and It's It's a mother and a son. The son comes in for a for a spirit releasement therapy, and he channels his mother's soul fragment who is currently alive, and he's channeling his mother through him, who is saying that she is so basically saying she got attached her spirit fragment because she was such a helicopter mom, so obsessed with her son that this is why he thinks about her all the time and is so nervous about her. And she's always on his mind because the soul fragment of her is connected to him and it's causing this. And that's a living person channeling being channeled by a living person or is that a demon just telling you a story?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: What is more likely here? It's just so ridiculous. They're trying to do this infinite consciousness connection thing. We're all connected, but it's like, how do you channel a living person and they not be aware of it. Oh, it's their alter it's split off from them. It's stupid. It doesn't make any sense. Now, etheric device is I'll get into what those are, it says Etheric devices of various forms. These can serve various purposes such as control energy, drainage, monitoring, or blocking spiritual growth. They are typically non physical, but can manifest as physical or psychological symptoms, such as small energetic devices often described as crystalline, metallic, or an inorganic or organic in appearance and planted in the aura, chakras or physical body, used for various reasons, such as the controlling of appetites for food, drugs, sexual activity, turning the dial up on emotions of choice such as anger or anxiety, et cetera. So these are connected from some you know, etheric chord to this lab of aliens, and we'll get into that in a minute. But this is how they channel aliens. But it channels through the voice just like a regular attached spirit. Even though it's just an alien in a lab speaking through it like a speaker, you know what I mean, It kind of doesn't make sense. And what they're doing is they're distancing from entity attachment in general here, So now it's not just to worry about. Even though they all have the same side effects, then you can't tell them apart by side effects. They all do the same thing. But it's it's showing. Oh now it's technolog technology from aliens too, And there's so many aliens out there, so who knows who what group it is? And We'll get into the alien stuff more in a little bit, but it's pretty uh, it's pretty goofy.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Another thing I'll add is connecting to the first episode the astral lore, there is no that I can find. There is no admittance of spirit attachments in all of astral lore, even though they share the same cosmology. Generally, there is no spirit merging with another to live through them at all. There's similar concepts, like in Robert Monroe's work, he'll go and rescue ghosts who are staying on the earth plane, just like these entities who are obsessed with people or obsessed with their addictions, and like, for example, one guy, this is a funny story. He finds this one ghost trying to get in between two actual humans having sex, and he doesn't know he's dead, doesn't know that they can't see him, even though he's like, why can't they see me? I'm trying to bang them. He's like, if Holy Tomic can get out the way, I could get some And he's trying to bang this girl in this three way and it's funny because he's falling through the bed onto the floor, but he doesn't fall through the floor. And Robert Monroe even says, it's kind of weird how he didn't keep falling through the floor because they're on an apartment, so it didn't make it. He sends to him, it's just it's theatrics, that's why. But anyway, it was funny. So he sees this ghost boner literally I call it a Google tool or a booner, and.
Speaker 3: He uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he uh he sees this. He sees his ghost with his ding dong out trying to bang these people, and he's telling him he's dead, and he's like, no way, what and you know, he believes him eventually and he rescues him. Now here's the thing. This ghost was not merging with them, living through their eyes, feeling what they feel like everybody in the SRT work. He was outside of them, failing to get in between them, failing to merge with them. That is what they talk about in the astral lore. They don't have anybody merging with anybody else, any possession type stuff admitted in the astral lore. And I don't know how they can co how those concepts they have to overlap, but they're not overlapping. So I just think that's an interesting little discrepancy to point out because they don't match and they share the same cosmology. Otherwise, does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yep? Sorry, you always asked me a question when I go to the single screen and it MutS, no.
Speaker 2: You're good. I just I've been ranting for a while and I want to make sure I'm not being rude here. Brother, you know how I get.
Speaker 3: You know, you're a good guy like that. The platform is yours.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna get to Dan Duvall in a bit. I just I have a couple more things here and then we'll go crazy on them, so I guess I can skip that one. So okay, So this is a big one. This is what I mentioned to earlier, and I'm just gonna read the quotes. You know, I'm not making stuff up. In Baldwin's manual, he says that when a client discovers a disturbing memory, it can be a past life personality, though just as often it is the traumatic death of an attached entity, saying this is just like Karl Wickland stuff. Your past life memories might be due to these ghost attachments, not dudes making them up, but actual memories of real people who lived in the past now, this is telling you. He says, if you want to do past life aggression, first, we got to do spirit releasement therapy so you can get rid of them first. And then once the coast is clear and there's no spirits around they're all gone, then we're good to go with the past life aggression. Otherwise you're going to relive their memory and it's gonna feel like your own and you're not going to know the difference because it's going to be so powerful and affect you. Now, if we can't trust half of past life memories now without spirit release with therapy first, uh, what does that tell you? Now? It's not compatible with Karl Wicklan stuff because they said it's all fake, it's all from them. And now these people are saying, no, they're real, but they can be fake and not yours. But what I'm saying is it's all demonic, fake visions which they can download into you because you've consented to divination. Don't do it. Don't do it, guys. So I think that's a crazy detail that.
Speaker 3: Needs to be I'm just to get old boy, you know. But it's like, I know your sounds that complicated.
Speaker 2: It's so exactly people need to know how we need to look.
Speaker 3: My you know, sixty six book. Cannon says, I could just get on my knees and pray and ask for things in the name of Gesus. You know that's that's like a stereomanual. I don't I don't need a book that thick with word print that smile to figure out what I need to do to live a happier, healthy life. You know, it says, my God, you're.
Speaker 1: Doing it right.
Speaker 2: B Yeah, And this stuff is ultimately so convoluted on purpose. It is so crazy now, but it expands the cosmology because they can't. It means, oh, if this is all real, if these entities are real, it must mean we don't live in the same world the Bible says we live in, which is the whole point, and aligning with the astral lore, which people can experience themselves, because it's more convincing if you experience it yourself, even if it's fake.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: So, another thing, and then we'll go to do then we'll get to the alien stuff. Then duvaulf So group Ensity releases another thing he talks about, which is absolutely bananas, and basically what happens is back when I said how demons are taken to the light after they look in the spark and find their spark, and then they're like, oh, I'm one of you. Now I transform to a light being. I hit this earlier, but we're going back to it. After they turn into a light being. Before they're taken to the light, they want to be helpful that you ask them for help, because they want to be a home and do some you know, comic balancing for themselves. I suppose. So what they do is and the light beings, you know, orchestrated this whole idea anyway. But the therapist will then ask the transformed demon, who's now like being. He will ask them, hey, call upon all your colleagues, your peers, your other demons in the dark realm, and bring him over. Bring him over here. We're going to have a conversation with him, and they will call upon as many as they can. Which the higher level of a demon you are, the higher on the higherarchy you are, the more show up, they say, because they don't really respect you if you're below them. So if you get a big one, you'll get a lot. Now this is all seen in the mind's eye vision keep in mind of the patient and they will describe I'm just gonna read the quote, he says. According to clients in thousands, thousands of sessions over the years, it works as these dfees Russian clients describe the scene like a flood of darkness, like a river of lava or thick black oil flowing toward the light. Each DFE is encapsulated in light, each discovers its spark, each transforms in the light. The rescue spirits of light transport them to their own place in the light. This is an awesome visual image to the client in an altered state of consciousness. So they're seeing so many frickin' demons show up. It looks like a you know, flood of lava. It's like it's got to be millions or hundreds of thousands at least and that and what they're doing is they have the light angels trap all of them. They tell them all to find their spark, baby, and then they transform instantly into a bright, shining light and they go to the light and they're all rescued. So you're exercising millions of people at one time through one source.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, does this have to hit this sound for that a man ex size.
Speaker 2: Oh this is perfect, Bro, you wild? That's so good? Okay, well yeah, but I hope you understand this. This is how absolutely bananas it is. And if the vision control concept in episode one is true, which is, by the way, is proven to be possible, let alone, if not accounting for all of this, then this is nothing for them. This is very easy. It's all strategy. It's it's building a cosmology that's fake with fake visions, and Duval has the exact same story, just with different lore that doesn't align. So am I making sense here?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Yep, You're you're building the building blocks. I'm eager to see the connections because I've even had some people in Chad that don't know anything about the Vibe, but they said they've been going to his website and they're like, well, how does this connect? I'm not seeing it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the same, it's the same methodology as what ultimately but we'll get into that. I have to read a few excerpts that are absolutely bananas of CE six Close Encounters of the Possession Kind, which is Baldwin the other guy, the guy who wrote that manual also wrote this book like six or eight years later, in nineteen ninety eight, I believe, and it is even goofier than the first. Now this is all alien lord, this is all a theoric tech attachments connecting to ends, and it's focused on that and answers that he gleaned from it. So I'll just summarize this one, I guess. So he talks about how, like I said, he's connecting to them, channeling them through these aliens are in a lab, on a spaceship or an underground bunker, and these are conversations he's having with them through the etheric technological attachments that are causing these people harm. And they are doing the aliens are doing this, putting these devices on people, they say, for research, just just to get data and to mess with people's emotions and see what happens. It's like, oh, uh we're gonna make We're gonna make Jeff all angry. Ah yeah, make him hit his wife? Yeah, do that. What's gonna happen next? Are they gonna get divorced?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Like what is this data for?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: They don't really say. But on top of that, uh he yeah, So I would explain that, he says, Uh, the client will visualize a black cord kind of like the silver cord of the astral body. He says, they'll visualize a black cord connecting to the ET laboratory, and they'll travel to the ET laboratory and see it in the spirit by metaphysically traveling. Their traveling there instantly, and the ET will always be surprised that you're there, and they'll answer and speak to you via channeling. So they even say this can be surprising and distressing to the client, but with assurance that the control is only temporary and that people have overcome this intrusion, most continue with the dialogue. So they pre consent to channeling, and that's giving. That's giving all the consent they need. So yeah, I'll read. Okay, this is fun. I'm gonna read. I'm gonna read doctor Baldwin's voice, and then I'm gonna read the ET. He's channeling in different voices, and I'm gonna sound like a retard for a minute, So just keep that in mind. I'm sorry, it's it's it might be fun. But in this conversation he's about to have h Baldwin is the therapist and he is communicating through with these ets through Janet. Janet's the girl who's channeling, and she's the patient, and she's seeing all this happen, and she is They're basically, it's gonna it's just gonna be stupid. Okay, I'm just gonna do it. I'm just gonna do it. Okay. So this is Baldwin. He says, how many such memoris of the human race have you treated this way? About three thousand. This is a violation of an intelligent species. You have no right to interfere this way. We did not know we were interfering. Drawing from the realm of science fiction, I tried to imagine the organization of such a group of beings. I took a chance and plunged ahead. Cross connect us with your headquarters. We want to speak with your high command. A few moments passed and Janet straightened in the recliner. Her voice took on a different tone. The manner was almost imperious. And this is high command now speaking through Janet. They said, where's your manager? And here he goes to show up, channeling through the same voice. Yes, what is it you want? Your science is a place probes and three thousand human beings without consent. Yes, they are gathering data. You are gathering data from unwilling subjects. Aren't you aware of the concept of non interference. There is not to be interference with another sentient species. Yes, we are aware. We did not mean to interfere, only to gather data. We are a sentient species. We protest this intrusion. What would you like us to do? We request that you would draw the probes from every human being on this planet. This was a request, not a demand. I had nothing to enforce such a demand. There was some hesitation as if they were There was a discussion being carried on in the background. My skeptical mind asks, if any of this were true, why do they talk to me? And why would they be willing to do what I ask? These questions are always with me in altered state sessions, my skepticism remains alive, and well, okay, bro, I believe you, Yeah, totally do you. This is a straight transcript from one of his first sessions with aliens. That is exactly what went down. They're actually pretty nice guys. They just do whatever you ask, and they give up their entire huge interplanetary interdimensional project just because you politely asked for them to leave. Is that not crazy to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he totally didn't even have to pull the Adam Sandler girlfriend be it, you know, who needs you. And then he'd be like, I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Like that's how it should have went down if this was a real conversation. But it's it's just too good to be true. And I hope, I hope my voices made it a little fun. But oh yeah, yeah, I was laughing and well in the audiobook, it's even I use even crazier voices because they're.
Speaker 3: Not my own authoritativeness.
Speaker 2: You know, we.
Speaker 3: Will remove our probes.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta you gotta put some some spice into it so people are entertained, you know, otherwise they'll get bored. So yeah, uh, we got we got a couple more of these alien quotes because they're kind of they're just revealing a to what deception is taking place here. So another one is I call this no, I'm literally your space brother. Uh, and the quote says it's I suspected an attached entity. Her tears finally subsided and an entity was able to speak through Carla's voice. It claimed to be her brother in another existence in another planet and another solar system and another dimension. He followed her to the system when she chose to come to the planet Earth to incarnate. He did not want to endure the whole process of becoming a human in his own body as she had done. He had bypassed that step. Now he wanted her to withdraw so he could live through her body, or at least move a side so she so he could take over. With very little explanation. He realized the harm he was doing to his sister, whom he loved. Yet what to dominate in the chauvinistic manner, that's all it is. As he recounted their life on their home planet in a distant space and time, reliving a past life memory with her, Carla also recalled the love they had shared there and began to weep again, this time for the joy of the memory and the sadness over the loss. This was an effect a dual past life aggression, both beings remembering the same prior existence on another planet. So he's just a good old brother of hers, and he just you know, wants to live through her body. And heard him put her consciousness and put it down so he can take over her body. That's not weird and creepy, but and not what a demon would do, absolutely not. But with very little explanation, they go, this is kind of weird, dude, you shouldn't be doing this, and he goes, you know what, You're right, and then he impresses a vision upon her of their past life memory on another alien planet together where they loved each other, and she gets an intuitive download of I love this. I love this. Guy's my brother. I love him, and she now feels this in her knowing while experiencing a visualization of it. And now she's crying and she's like, I love you. I'm sorry this had to happen, but you have to leave now. But it's okay. I forgive you like it's you. This is a demon obviously, and you just apologize to them and told them that you're all cool with it, So you're not protecting yourself from any further intrusion, by the way, when you do that. So that's just a little fun story. And another one I'm gonna summarize because it's long. It basically is he's doing this regression instead of a spirit releasement therapy specifically, he's doing an abduction memory recovery, which you know, we'll not get into it now, but I think a lot of them are real, and a lot of them are fake and can be controlled, and that's for disinformation purposes, but they align enough with the real one so they don't seem fake. So this one's fake for sure. And he's having this girl relive her abduction memory, which she might be an abductee too, but this memory is not real, and she's in a craft and there's an alien and she's seeing this all happen. She's relaying what she's seeing to him in this non autonomous memory that she's reliving, and then all of a sudden, he said, hey, wait a minute, I have an idea. Try try try talking to him, talk to him in the memory. Can you talk to him? And she goes, okay, I'll try it, and then she does, and she has autonomy in this memory. All of a sudden, it activates autonomy, and now she's speaking to this alien, and now he's channeling the alien from the past in a memory. Now in the whole metaphysical time travel, it's all there's no time theory, and like the Ashle stuff, you could say, oh, well, this always was gonna happen in the future, so it happened in the past, and this always happened, and that's how it kind of they kind of excuse it. Oh, you were gonna do this, so it happened. I don't really love that logic. It doesn't make sense to me. Time travels faking gay if you ask me, But it's you know, it's what they say. So she talks to this alien in the past and he agrees to deactivate her implant and says, yeah, but you got to come back on the ship if you want me to remove it. Okay, Like that's a good idea, and she said she is going to think about it. She'll She's like, oh, I'll get back to you on that. So she almost gave consent to get more abductions by the way, which she might have still already done. But it's just crazy, and Baldwin doesn't see that as sketchy at all. He's like, well, she'll figure that out on her own time, but we'll drop that whole conversation. He doesn't see this as this could be a deception here. He doesn't even mention the possibility of that. By the way. So that's crazy, and we're gonna read two more and there. It's gonna be a little long, but it's it's very, very insightful and insane and nightmare fuel. So in a moment. So this one I call Southern hospitality is universal, and it says we always seek to connect to the highest ranking leader, the commander in chief, the space commander, the crew leader, or the science officer can be summoned, summoned and he will respond. This always surprises me. Why do they bother to answer my questions? Lines of communications seem to exist between all members of this alien bureocracy. As they speak, the client can repeat the words in our language. They may reveal that they are under orders of a part of a fleet of several such craft on similar missions around Earth. They can ross connect us with the deep space station base headquarters on their homeworld, or their ruling body, whether it is a military cabal or civilian council. The client can repeat the words of the alien leaders as they respond. In an altered state, this kind of channeling is easily accomplished. In a number of these cases, the base commander has acknowledged the intrusion and agreed to remove the technician, the technicians, the equipment, the probes, communication devices, implants, et cetera. They seem eager to do this and offer an apology for the interference, often a request for forgiveness and a hearty thank you for the new awareness regarding their fruitless research efforts. A bunch of nice dudes. These aliens I didn't have. I had no idea. They were so reasonable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that is the whole problem with aliens.
Speaker 2: Your soundbird is crazy. Man. You have all these locked and loaded.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's that's part one, and then the next power is even more insane. And it just bear with me here. So it says the technician simply turns up the volume on some aspect of human emotion or behavior and reques wards what happens with the human subject. This behavior or emotional outburst causes anguish in the human This is the desired result. The anguish is the underlying goal of the project. The energy emanation of the anguish, of the human suffering is harvested by the dfees. It is used as energy. Yeah, yes, yes, yes, we're gonna get there. It is used as energy, sustenance, food, It seems to be it seems to be the experiment is a cover for the activity of the dfs, because he's telling you in a moment, the DFS are attached to these aliens, and they're attached to the home worlds of the aliens, and they are actually guiding the aliens. So it's saying aliens are demonic, but not biblical demons. But it's admitting to you coming close to the truth that aliens are demonic, but they're more like the arkons wanting your loose. They just want your energy, they just want your resources. It's not about guiding your soul away from Christ and from salvation and dooming your soul, and no, it's about energy resources. That's all it is. So it's not that nefarious. That is the gnostic story. That is what the astral shit teaches. It is the same idea. But they're now admitting that DfES lower actional entities, demons, whatever you want to call them. They're admitting that they are the source for this entire operation, which is closer to the truth than anybody else, yet still a deception. Isn't that crazy that they are willing to give you that kind of limited hangout?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean that's what they do. They'll give you a powerful truth, but wrapped in four pretty lies. You know, you got to dig thing exactly lies to the.
Speaker 2: Truth exactly and keeping I'm gonna keep reading this, but keep in mind, after these sessions, these people are healed of their ailments caused by the alien etheric tech attachments. This is the same thing Duval does with visions and with communication with entities, and they put on a different story or similar stories, often depending on where the lore goes. So it is the same We're going to get to the details, but it's the same thing. So he also says they will They will usually divulge information that a high dark being who controls their people. A client will usually describe a sinister and menacing dark figure on the craft, visualized clearly exerting powerful control, always situated near the ship's captain. The et technician is usually unaware of the dark influence. The commander of the spacecraft is conscious of the dark presence, and only about half of such cases. The ruling council members on the home world are aware of the dark lords in charge at various levels. They acknowledge that they or their predecessors in the Council struck an alliance with the Dark Forces long ago. Sound familiar for the purpose of gaining personal and political power, However, that's believable. However, once that dark contract was established, the DFS took power of the Council. The dfs assume ownership of the alien civilization and there is nothing that could be done about it. The Council members usually range from three to eleven in number. The ones it was reported a senate of eighteen hundred. Members are grateful for the assistance in separating themselves and their citizens from the DFS. With the assistance of many light beings, we facilitate the total removal of the dfs from the lowliest DFE to the attached et technician, through the dark lords on the craft and the high level dark beings wielding power over the Council members and overseers or enforcers who lurked behind the scenes. After the release of dfs from their civilization, the Council gladly orders the removal of implants, monitors, communication devices, various and dissorted headbands and skull caps, and the et technicians. They ordered the return of all the craft orbiting this home world and any other and the space stations involved in this hideous project. A tremendous piece of works is completed in a very short time. The effect on consciousness cannot be measured. Now, he just told you he's exercises entire planets in one session, dozens of times without fail. Entire planets. Now, how are we still getting abductions in all these people with these attachments? If you haven't gotten rid of them all by now? How many alien species are doing this exact same project? You've done it dozens to dozens of planets? How many are doing this? Because it's not ended?
Speaker 1: So is that not? Do you think?
Speaker 2: You give me some thoughts, bro?
Speaker 3: And if it is true, why not start on your own home planet first?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like, bro, what that is the biggest hole in this whole thing. If you could do whole planets at once, why have you not gotten your own? It doesn't make make any sense. And it's the same story on every one of these planets because there's witnesses planet Yeah, exactly, exactly right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people can give testimony on it. Man. But hey, you know he's telling everybody just to back off.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm a scientist, yeah, man, uh so, yeah, that's the end of the other stuff. We're now on Duval finally. Thank you for your patience, guys. But I swear like the it's the same practice, just different concepts coming out or ways. Yeah, but often similar in various ways, but they don't align. So I did get my burp out. Okay, So we got to start with I want to say, because I forgot to mention earlier that you know, I'm not just coming after Duval for any other reason other than he is getting popular. Not everybody knows him. But he has over ten thousand doors, he claims as of a few months ago, in deliverance practice himself, let alone the people he's trained. He has I think eighteen trainers, and I don't mean anything when I say this, but just a coincidence. Sixteen out of nineteen of his trainers are women. Putting it out there doesn't matter. So I love you ladies anyway. So he's training hundreds more now like the trainers are training collectively hundreds and soon to be over a thousand, he says. Now, the trickle down effect from all these people getting into work with this is not going to be good. It's going to be very bad. And the word of mouth. With all these successful healings are going to be traveling so fast, it's going to be a big It's going to aid the Great deception greatly. So I feel the need to get onto this man respectfully. Dan, I love you, I pray for you. I hope you come to our side and join the team. But if you don't, that's not good. So I really, I really need people understand this is the same thing. So, okay, I gotta just get into it. I gotta get into it. Okay. So one thing he talks about is the cosmic soul trafficking cartel. Now he's talking about soul fragments, not entire souls, And here is a quote of him talking about it. He says, we kept getting stories about soul parts that were pulled from out of body, put on a cosmic trade route and traffic to these realms, and we're having to go to these locations in the spirit world in the vision, in the mind's I vision with Jesus who he sees in the vision and breaks soul parts, spirit fragments out of dungeons, prisons, laboratories, and glass containers and all kinds of stuff, and people are getting set free and delivered and now they can sleep, and now their finances are working. That's a verbatim quote from his Deep End appearance. He has five appearances. That is from the Dark Side of Deliverance episode at fifty five minutes thirty seconds. If you don't believe me, so, I'm not going to offer time stands for all of them, but they're all verbatim quotes. So he's saying in the spirit world, as in the mind's eye vision of the patient, the inner world, he calls it. So it's the same concept as what these people are going through, and it's ending in a healing.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's almost like the Gnostic teaching of the Secret. What do they call that? Manifestation? Like you you think about it first and then you manifest it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're really just telepathically telling demons what you want and then they are going to try to fulfill it on your behalf and so that you believe that you did it yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But what did you say, Kyle, just from that book and movie The Secret, Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm you're saying manifestation, But is there like another layer you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll come to me, all right, one.
Speaker 2: It hits let me know, but yeah, he says a few more things on it. He says some of them are like talking about the places he goes to find these soul fragments. He says, some of them are like concentration camps. We have found soul fragments that have been trafficked to mining operations off planet. He also says rings of Saturn often and Oryan and pleatees. That's where they're trafficked to, to these alien colonies. The mining operations off planet is directly a correlation to Secret Space Program lore which if you want my explanation on that whole deception, that's part three material. But the Secret Space Program loreer, in my opinion, is just the same thing, fabricated memories and planted into people for disimation purposes, and it aligns with that very gnostic type of low Secret Space Program is very gnostic in its cosmology. So it's it's bridging the two worlds here effortlessly. He also says this is on his latest Deep End appearance. He says, we found fragments of people's spirit on board craft operated by the Galactic Federation. Okay, so the Galactic Federation are real again. Okay, I thought that was disproved a while ago, but now the Christians believe in it. Okay, Well, that's very interesting. And everybody laughed when he said that it was in a big audience. It's a clip from an audience show, and he laughs too, and then he just nervously scarce by the subject and doesn't talk about it again. But he says Galactic Federation a couple times that I've caught him u and he believes it's real. So now we are going to I'm about to need that time stamp from the video in a minute, but I'll let you know when, but I'll remind you, yeah, yeah, and then we can use the bathroom if we want, because I might. But he is also talking about councils, and the video I played from last episode was a summary, kind of really funny, goofy video of him talking about various councils, the Council of Ascended Masters, he talks about Council of Reptilians, Council of Octopus, Council from the Water Kingdom of course, Council from Alternate Crazy, Council from Alternate Earth. He believes in alternate earths and timelines, that's interesting. I didn't know that was biblical. And then he ends with the Council of Scotland. I thought that was funny, but I don't put that in the video. Just very out out of nowhere anyway.
Speaker 3: Like was it that said, uh, he forgot marrow or something.
Speaker 2: The bone marrow. No, we're getting there. We're good. They'll skip d or that's in the video, that's in the that's in the prayer. We're getting to okay, But yeah, that one's funny. So yeah, so he talks about he has like sixty or eighty councils he names before he does his full prayer, and we're not going to go through that in the prayer. I'm gonna play in a minute, but we'll play other goofy part from the same exact video that oh in the video that's from is how to Challenge Evil Counsels with Dan Duvall.
Speaker 1: Look that up.
Speaker 2: If you want to watch the second half of that video, you will hear the craziest stuff you've ever heard in your life. But before I get that, he says, this is a quote of his. He says, there are usually councils of three or five or nine, and then the sixty other crazy ones. We didn't name behind these things, giving them governmental authority. So instead of renouncing individual things, we started renouncing whole councils, asking what councils are overseeing this activity. Some evil councils worked for Dharpa or three letter agencies or Satanic groups. Sometimes it was a spiral council of ascended masters. I didn't know you could be an as sended master in a Christian cosmology. That's weird, he says. Once we started to address the councils, the governing bodies, we started to see major breakthroughs in people. So it's like a legality thing. He's addressing councils who are overseeing the demonic harassment because they got authority through the council, not because you're sinning and metaphysically opening the door, but because counsels approved it, which is explaining a lot of it, which is kind of dumb. So I want you to play that video in a of This is gonna be a few minutes of his prayers, and I'm using my audiobook which is free on YouTube and Spotify. Check it out. Spirit Realm Shananig. Spirit Realm Shananigan's exclamation exclamation mark the audiobook exclamation mark. That's where you find it, separated by chapter. And this is at two hours, nine minutes and ten seconds of part of chapter three, and whenever you're ready play it, and you can end it around two hours eleven minutes, fifty seven second renunciation.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm a two minutes.
Speaker 2: Not two hours nine minutes. Uh yeah, ten seconds, or it can be close to that.
Speaker 7: You know language.
Speaker 2: This is the narrator voice of the main book.
Speaker 7: You're about to witness maximum buffoon read in its most potent form.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back.
Speaker 7: Awesome key excerpts further.
Speaker 8: In Heaven, I come boldly before your throne of grace to find mercy and grace, to help in time of need. I enter into your gates with thanksgiving, and I enter into your courts with praise. HI hide myself in Christ Jesus. And from this secret place I perform this renunciation and divorce.
Speaker 7: I command that every negative decision.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, gays, I missed that up. That's trying to turn the volume up and click somewhere else. I apologize.
Speaker 7: Coinciding story line is playing out the etheric alien tech connected via black.
Speaker 3: Call there you go. It's a little louder kin to the.
Speaker 7: Astral body's silver cord found on the astral back. Apparently, these etheric energy connections foster the ability for any entity in the lab to channel through it whenever prompted, as well as instantly, I suppose metaphysically transferring the call so to speak to whoever you want. Wow, just excuse me, where is your manager? And you'll instantly be transferred to the craft Commander, the High Council of the Home World, space presidents, et cetera. They all have each other's number, I guess, and somehow are always available when requested. How accommodating They of course answered just about any question he has, ranging slightly in helpfulness or attitude, but almost always being compliant and revealing. It makes sense that maintaining somewhat of a range of personalities would feel more legitimate than otherwise, but the variations seem minimal. Where Weddering, the end result is always the same. Baldwin provides many.
Speaker 3: Transcripts part.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, wait, what are are we at now?
Speaker 3: I'd messed up because I went to because I don't know for some reason, when I go get my little pointer over my window instead of bringing up the bar, I have to click it. And when I click it, of course it moves it on the timeline.
Speaker 2: It's weird because we started out the right place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it was so low, nobody could hear it.
Speaker 2: So I try to Yeah, two hours, nine minutes, ten seconds.
Speaker 3: Sorry, No, that was my mess up it That's true, Hey, easy for cares nine minutes.
Speaker 7: It shows the renunciation and confrontation language used, warning you're about to witness maximum buffoonery in its most potent form. Here are some key excerpts further.
Speaker 8: In heaven, I come boldly before your throne of grace to find mercy and grace, to help in time of need. I enter into your gates with thanksgiving, and enter into your courts with praise. HI hide myself in Christ Jesus, and from this secret place I perform this renunciation and divorce. I command that every gate, frequency, barrier, equation, cloaking device, force field, sacred geometry, DNA matrix, apex of time formula, defensive protocol, and any other form of unholy technology that would otherwise hinder progress, conceal ungodly agents, agendas, and slash or activities in relation to this renunciation and divorce of Blank would be deactivated, disengage and moved out of the way, including all connected bombs, trip wires, and booby trapped.
Speaker 7: Apex of time really had me shitting for real. Duval then continues with renouncing connections.
Speaker 8: I renounce my tethering too, overlaying and interfacing with and all existence as the group and all portals that are the group and all associated gates, pads, channels, forces, genetic and cellular anchoring, data packets, ungodly d NA strands, bone marrow assignments, blood, plasma markers, meridian lines, chakras, energy signatures, neural lace, all related powers of darkness, quantum technologies, over souls and any other type of malevolent being.
Speaker 7: Shoot. I was worried he was gonna forget the bone marrow that one's major follow the calling for judgment.
Speaker 8: I now co for every algorithm or formula created from the listeners, DNA and genetic material that is projected throughout the group to be shut down in every age, realm, dimension, frequency, vibration, and timeline past, present and future to infinity. I command the immediate apprehension of all hybrids and every cosmic artificial intelligence and technology behind those projections and call for viruses encoded with heavenly algorithms to be uploaded into them and their computers in order to destroy them. In judgment, I cursed their computers with a curse of non existence.
Speaker 7: Got them take that, and that.
Speaker 2: That's pretty you can end it there. It's it's just more that he did forget one and I watch, that's see, that's why these people aren't all all really fixed. Man, he's got I get the right characters. Yeah, but that's that's what he prays like in these healing sessions. He renounces things and he lists long, long, long list of things. And I just gave you a little smidgeon of it. You know, there's a lot more. And I didn't know the Bible was asking us to do these things and talk about the apex of time and to infinity and for a kid one marrow. I didn't know that we had to do that. If that's so important, why didn't we really get it any instruction from this from Jesus. I thought, we just pray to Jesus, you know what. It's just ridiculous stuff that people don't know. That's what he actually does. But the reason he came to these conclusions to do all this was because he channeled Jesus and angels, which is what we're talking about right now. They gave him his large parts of his methodology, just like Baldwin learned large parts of his methodology from not just trial and error, but from these entities telling him to do it. This is a Now what this is a verbatim quote of his off of Deep End The Battle for Human Soul's episode, and this is him relaying a conversation he had, So it's his verbatim of a conversation he had with Jesus in the past. And he says he's he's talking to Jesus, channeling Jesus, and he doesn't call it channeling. And he says, uh is Phil, which is the patient's alter that he's speaking Jesus through the Phil who he's been channeling. Is Phil actually a part of this person's identity? Like is this an altar I've been talking to for these months or is this somebody else? And Jesus says no, and he says it's Phil, an angel. And Jesus says, yes, you mean to tell me I've been getting dynamics of programming alters and how to address certain issues explain to me over months by an angel. After that, I started to meet many more and other people that I would sit down would have different angels that would come forward. So once you get one, then they just start popping up out everywhere and they all just knew them and they were like, yeah, we're gonna help you out with this whole healing process. And he learned it over many months by channeling an angel, and Jesus confirmed it, so you know it's true. That's what he claims.
Speaker 3: Isn't that a daisy?
Speaker 2: Right? I don't know if you have any thoughts there, but I got plenty more to hit whenever you're ready.
Speaker 3: No, I mean it's kind of like you'd said, it's almost like spiritual permission or like you know, vampiarism. You know, the m pier can't come and unless you invite it. So it's kind of like a you know, that's the uh, what's the seventh day at ventist or Jehovah witness knocking at the door. You know, yeah, you see, yeah, let him come in and get a drink of water. Next thing, you know, you uh, you're on that list and everybody starts pouring in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, and uh, well, you know it's like they just once they have a new concept in the mind of the asset that they're trying to coax into this frame of mind in this new framework and evolve their cosmology. Uh, then you can start introducing a lot of things, which is what he says about preademic memories, which we'll get into that in a bit. But you know, he says, once he had his predemic memory boom, he can access all everybody else's instantly, and he thinks God is like God is like playing it out for him in this sequential order, so he can handle it, but orts demons manipulating him.
Speaker 3: Obviously, somebody said in the chat, I can't remember who it is. Forgive me. If you guys are still here, give me a shout out in the chat. I'll give you a recommendation there because it was your idea. But somebody in the chat earlier when he was talking about this stuff said it sounded a lot like Joseph Smith. And now that they're interest when we got to that part of it, I was like the preademic thing because what they believe is, you know, God is on this other planet, and he has all these consorts, and he has sex with all these consorts, and they produce these spirit babies. And these spirit babies are you know, drowning out in heaven. It's you know, it's all asshole and elbows to them. So they need to make ring. So his people are commanded to breed as much as possible. That's why they tell him to get multiple wide and have such big families because God is up there at another planet reproducing at such a rate that he can't you know, provide for his spirit family. So therefore he needs to get some adoption going on into planet Earth.
Speaker 2: And what's and what's God's supposed to do? Just slow down and stop banging all these hot women Like na, he's God, He's gonna do what he wants to do as he should. There's no way to slow that train down. So you gotta expand in the universe, of course. But yeah, another thing Dan talks about, which is problematic in my opinion.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 2: Soul fragments, alters of yourself. Like let's say you're traumatized as a six year old from whatever happened, some really bad stuff, and you're so traumatized to your soul fragment splits off at that moment, and it is a It'll stay six years old forever and be able to be channeled and be able to conversate and have its own mind, its own entity, and it's You can find this child in your inner world and in your inner world vision, you can meet It'll look like a six year old child version of you in your inner world that you're encountering, and they will talk to you and you can communicate with them like their separate entity, and they will basically acts like a kid. They'll talk like a six year old and you have to ask them to reintegrate with you. Say, hey, you asked Jesus to come on the scene, to come on to the inner world. You will see Jesus show up in the vision and angels and you will Jesus to meet the little soul fragment kid and heal them. And then you'll be like, Okay, now you have to ask to integrate with you. Reintegrate with you. And he also talks about integrating with your soul, which we'll talk about in a second, or your spirit. I don't know if it's either sole or spirit, and they're different. And he's like I'm the soul. No, I'm the spirit. This is the soul. It's one of the two anyway. So he asked, he has soul fragments to integrate, and you have to consent and ask them to and they gladly do. And you have to ask your spirit or soul to integrate with you. You don't have to, but you should because it'll empower you spiritually like it has for Dan.
Speaker 3: So unless you even financially, he said, right, he.
Speaker 2: Did say it would fix your finances, it'll start, it'll get them fired up, which is a kind of a funny twist in here. But yeah, so be I guess I should talk about his version of that, where he on the deep end, talks about this exact situation, not about his fragment but about his spirit integration. And he says, I'm not going to read the quote. I'm just gonna summarize it because I haven't memorized. He basically says that he one day early in his ministry, like early days like twelve, like twenty twelve or something, he feels an entity make himself known while he's in his apartment and he feels this entity. He can feel it like he just knows it's twelve feet tall nefeline height, kind of weird. He says, it's twelve feet tall and he can feel its presence and that is about to speak to him, and he thinks that its head is going to be through the roof because it's so tall, and that it will be speaking down on him. And he actually says that he hears it speaking from his heart from inside of him. Weird, And he says that this entity is his spirit, and it's saying things to him that Jesus was talking about with him earlier, and that he recorded in his prayer journal, which is where he's potentially automatic writing or something of that nature, where he's talking to Jesus through some source in his inner world and then and then writing down what Jesus says. So he says, this spirit things that Jesus said to him. So he's thinking, oh, this is one of Jesus guys, And he's like, no, I'm your spirit, I'm part of you. Now. I don't know whose idea it was, if it was the spirit's idea, if it was Dan's idea, but he eventually asks the spirit to integrate with him. He asks it to and he says, ever since then, his spiritual drought ended. He hasn't had any spiritual drought since then. He's had constant access to information since then, and he recommends he also teaches all of his students.
Speaker 3: To do this.
Speaker 2: He says, if you integrate your spirit, your prayer journal will begin to look like the Book of Revelation. That's a pretty much verbatim quote. What does that mean. You're going to be getting prophecies of the future, and you're going to be getting a lot of divination type information from your spirit that is already connected to you, but you have to ask it to integrate with you. Does any of this sound biblical to you? By chance? No way it does. Why Why would the Bible not tell us to do this? If we had to do this, or if it makes us better Christians? I didn't important it does. He doesn't warn, He doesn't even warn against a potential deceiving spirit masking as your spirit, because we know there's spirit guides that people merge with, and there's a there's higher selves that people merge with and consent in the same way, and which those are demons, of course, But I'm saying, if they already mask as other characters to deceive you into getting consent. Why would you not warn? No, make sure you're calling upon your actual spirit at least, and not a demon masking as one, because that could be risky. He never brings up the idea of a masking demon as if they're not allowed to do it, which they've already admitted they can mask as Jesus. They can definitely mask as anything else. If they can do that. Uh, they've already admitted that in other parts of the SRT lore So, and I already knew that was true because he's doing he's got to be masking it with Dan, because if you're channeling Jesus and angels and it's not really Jesus and angels, then that's a demon masking as such. And I didn't know you could channel Jesus. So I just find the whole thing kind of off. But a lot of people seem to think he's just divinely, he's the new Apostle, He's the new book of Book of Daniel, you know what I'm saying, Like he's just the guy. But it's just all why would you not warn people of deception? That seems kind of ridiculous, But there's more. Wait, there's more. I got to drink some water undehydrated. I don't know if you have anything.
Speaker 3: Nope, I just clicked the mute button. I was tipping to answer somebody's question in the chat there. Somebody had said, how in the world does he get on Christian channels for interviews? This is a lot, And I was about to say, because I mean, if we're just being honest, people want clicks and clicks equal dollar signs, and that kind of corrupts some people where they'll have anybody on their show, and the wilder and crazier the accusations, the better, because that means the more clicks, and that means the more money. I've even heard I ain't name drop him, but I've even heard somebody, big name in our Christian sphere of podcasting asked him, how do you discern, you know, what's real and what's not, because they've got some pretty wild stuff on their show, and they were like, I don't I have a show to make money and talk about these things. And I just let people tell their story and it's up to the listener to decide what's real and what ain't.
Speaker 2: There's no pushback from these big people sometimes, man, and it's upsetting to me because I at least ask him some hard questions, which you know, Taylor on the deep end has not really done. And I won't reveal too much, but you know, he's I don't think he's nefarious at all. I think he's just been deceived by this guy and he well, he recently reached out and you know, he've watched my interview about Dan and he's now not a fan, but he's trying to be you know, he's trying to help me reach out to him and try to be you know, fix things with him. Hopefully. I don't know if that's possible, but I can appreciate the effort. So but he's had he got him big, like Taylor had him on five times, got a millions of you. He's actively very influential figure. Good guy, just you know, should have pushed back harder and I and I told him that, and uh, I just think this needs to Uh. We can't be supporting this man. I don't. I don't like the idea of having to attack a fellow brother in Christ. But he's technically doing demonic doctrine and giving it to Christians. So I don't feel terrible about it. I just wish it didn't have to be like this. But you know it's there's plenty of stuff to talk about. Man, I got a couple more, and I won't try to keep you all day, but uh, there is there is also an Now this isn't in my book. I wrote it in my book physically because I found it recently and I don't know how I missed this the first time. But in the Confessionals episode with Dan, which he also doesn't really push back on him, love Tony, love you, Tony, just be a little bit less nice sometimes he talks about astral travelers and stuff, and he's and Dan is saying basically, oh, we don't do none of that occult stuff. We don't do uh, we don't do asshl travel. But he says, there is a whole this is a quote, this is a holy way to engage with the astral plane in the spirit world, that it does not require demonic practices. I spend a lot of time in Christ maneuvering things in the second heaven realm. We are changing lives, destinies, timelines. So he just said, no, I don't do the whole demonic out of body stuff, but I do maneuver the second Heaven. He says it just like that in Christ. Now that's basically saying you actual travel, but with Jesus. Yeah, yeah, exactly. You're you're saying you're assual traveling, but with Jesus. So it's okay, that's what he's saying, right, And he admitted he admitted to that on air and doesn't really talk about it much. And I've had people reach out to me who were in his inner circle for years and validated that as a true statement, which, like I just said, he admitted to it. So that's already problematic. And now I need to say there's Christians who believe astral travel is like the astral realm is real, which I try to prove in my first episode that it's not even real. It's fake simulations to deceive you. But they also cater to Christian mystics who go out of body. They cater a cosmology that's you know, more friendly to them in the Bible somewhat but still expansive, and they'll have astral intercessors who think they were chosen by God. Listen to members episode of Confessionals eight forty eight with Jade. Nice guy means well, but he's deceived and he thinks he was chosen by God to be an astral intercessor when he was eight years old and he's been going out of body ever since and says, no, I know we're not supposed to do this, but I was chosen by God because we got to fight the black magic with white magic, is what he's basically saying. And I think he's deceived and deceiving more into getting interested in the whole project into astral travel like I was myself, but in a Christian framework, which means they're going to give you simulations that are somewhat catering to that, but still expansive and non biblical by the way, and there's a pattern of that throughout the lore. So it's dangerous and we can't let people think that it's not only a good idea, but that it's real. We need to let people know that this is not even really happening. This is a simulation, and admittedly so in many ways, like I covered the first episode, so that's what I want to get on Confessionals to talk about. Because he Tony love him, but he promotes this whole it's real. It's a real place. We can go there, we just shouldn't. And I'm like, no, we need to let people know it's a fabrication because that will change a lot of the way we view these things and how to handle it. And Duvall is promoting that it's a real place and he does it technically, so not good.
Speaker 3: And I'm a believer in the supernatural. There's a lot of people want to say, oh yeah, a lot of people in a strip supernatural way. And a good example is like Micah Turnbow first come on the scene. Now listen to hear me out when he first.
Speaker 2: No, no, you don't, Okay, you're right, You're right right.
Speaker 3: When he first come on the scene, my spighter senses was going off, you know. I mean, like I said, I got a pretty good bullshit meter, and it was it was going off. And this is before I had this show. I was on the dig Bible podcast and my buddy Steve found him and pointed me to him, and I was just like, na, something something, something's off. And then I found out, you know that he used to be you know, homosexual, and then said some of his here hear me out. Uh, he said he claimed he used to be homosexual, and then some of the you know, visions and stuff that he was having, and I was like, you know, don't be judging. You know, people can change. And I was like, I'll talk to him. So I had him, had him on the show, and I told people on that show, I'm like, this is hard for some people to understand, I said, but I want to say this. I said, the things he's talking about are not unbiblical. Prophets have had visions, they've had encounters, you know, and all this kind of stuff. I said, So people hear that and not automatically want to discredit it and turn it off. I'm like, guys, we believe in death, we believe in resurrection, we believe in miracles of stuff we professed as supernatural as hell. So for us just to dismiss someone talking like this is kind of, you know, uh, hypocritical. So I was like, just here's here's here the man out, and let's hear what he has to say. And so that's one thing I stressed, and I had a couple of conversations with him. But it was shortly after that done had those conversations, he started making these other comments online you know about Uh. Then all of a sudden, you know, Jesus UH appeared in front of him and kissed him, and the naked and masturbating in front of Christ. Christ caught him masturbating. Relationship So wicked man, He's just he's not wicked. Let me refuse that, right, He's in the very least, very very deceived. And I told my ex wife at the time, I was like, if this is, you know, truly encounters. I believe he is having encounters, but it's not with who.
Speaker 2: They're deceptive and they can ask angels and Jesus.
Speaker 3: He sits on his lap and he kisses him on the lips and gets naked in front of him. I'm like, why would God tempt someone with a past sin because he used to he used to be homosexual? Then why would you kiss him? Why would you allow him to see on your lap?
Speaker 2: Why would you doing that? Anywhere in the Bible. Yeah, any encounter.
Speaker 3: So after that fact, you know what I mean, I was like, no, I reject this guy, but I still maybe I should take him down. But I had him on my channel and like I said, they're older, four or five, six years ago, but I still get some grief from some people, and I'm like, hey, man, just because I had someone on my should doesn't mean I agree with him. But yeah, I don't know. With hindsight being the way it is, maybe I should go back and just remove those off the channel.
Speaker 2: Well, And it's important to remember that for anybody still doubting after all I've gone through, that these demons can impersonate visually and see your type visions and otherwise impersonate Jesus, God, angels, et cetera. If you think there's no law, there's a law they can't do that, you are sorely mistaken. And if you and if you don't believe me, then you think that God is gay and having gay sex with his followers because you can't because I don't believe this man is making this all up. I don't. I think he's having encounters. They're just deceptive at demonic ones that have a lot of false vision aspects to it. And you know, whatever, whether he's encountered in dreams or visions, are seeing in the seeing in the real realm. He says he's been seeing angels since he was a little kid, and he plays with them, and I'm like, dude, the entire time his entire life, it's been demons and it's sad. It's a really sad thing because I'm sure his heart's in the right place for the most part, but he's allowed this, like this thing to overpower him. And there's some sort of ego thing to it. For real, like this whole I'm special aspect to it, which adds to it and it and it, and it kind of twists your whole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I want to be special. All want to feel vad.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to put that over true ultimately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but everybody's different. You know, there's some people out there that, uh, get on some of these shows and tell some stuff and stories and stuff that I think is just completely bogus. But it's like, like Mike Kaiser said, there's a lot of crazy stuff out there, but all it takes is one to be true, and you can't bucket everybody in exactly basket. But yeah, some people, they just want to feel important, they want to feel special, they want to feel loved, they want their fifteen minutes of fame or whatever, and they will some people will, you know, concoct some of the craziest stories for you know, for attention.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I think there's more demonic deception utilizing people than there is people making this stuff up. For the most part, I think that accounts for way more and explains way more of the discrepancies we deal with, more so than just the tension horror fabricating the entire thing, because there's a lot of like people who they seem like they really believe what they're saying, and I think it's because they do, and there's some legitimacy to the experience of it. Just it's once you understand this vision control thing and this psychic information data control is completely facilitating and controlled by them, and every little detail is Once you understand that, all this stuff starts to make sense, which is why I'm trying to make this a whole, you know, three parter thing, and you know, part three would be a reincarnation direct debunk of that. But this is important because this lore is showing that even without the first episode of the ashual travel control stuff, which is very in your face and a lot of admissions they have, even without that, I can prove the vision control concept just by the existence of these practices that are clearly showing incompatible lore both healing, but they're at the same time they're catering to the person facilitating it, to the practitioner, and they have visions accompanying it, which are obviously fake because they don't make sense in a lot of ways. So if they can control those visions, the whole astionl stuff isn't much more out there, which I already covered in episode one and all the evidence there, So it's it's just, you know, it's staying on that whole theme, but showing how false healings are, you know, inflicting Christians now to a great degree. So I want to continue just a couple more things and maybe do a closer rant. But I have a few more fun ones here. One is a story Dan talks about and I'll just summarize it here, but he talks about it on the Battle for Human Soul's Deep End episode, and he's talking about his client in what they're seeing in their mind's ivision and in vision. This client says they see Dan's spirit in the inner world and it came into their view fully armored, and he's running and tackles this fire demon. So Dan spirit comes into his inner world, tackles a fire demon and just starts punching it in the face over and over right in the spirit. Okay, so he sees this, and then fifteen minutes lester so Dan continues his prayers. Right. So, Dan continues his prayers and with Jesus he says and moves on with the session while he's punching him with the spirit. So fifteen minutes later, the client reports that they see Dan spirit is still punching the fire demon in the face for fifteen minutes straight, uninterrupted, and he's not even conscious, and he hasn't been conscious for a while. So this demon's knocked out unconscious in the spirit. I guess that can happen.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And it's just getting pummeled by this really masculine, hestosterone fueled spirit of Dan. And it's kind of uh, it's just showing the visualizations how crazy they're getting with it, how silly it is. Now, if you want to hear now, if you want to hear the most crazy visualization that or at least the most silly concept I've maybe encountered so far, this one will really get you feel in some type of way. This was in Hackers of the Spirit Realm, deep in podcast twenty minutes in, he talks about He says, Jesus will come into the inner world sometimes he always does, and he'll come into the inner world and he will encounter if he's encountering, altars, spirit fragments of yourself, and let's say they're not getting integrated yet for whatever reason. He says that he will give them. He will give these little altars, which are little child versions of you or little teenage versions of you, cut off and they have their own intelligence. They're split off from you, and they're your soul fragment. He'll give Jesus will give them water guns, super soakers metaphysically filled with living water, the biblical living water, and they will use the water guns the altars in your mind's eye, to shoot demons that approach, to banish them. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's uh, that's this is what he says. I'm not joking. And he says that Jesus will do that. I'm like, I don't think, uh, Jesus ever gave him any water guns in the Bible for for that. I think he just banished them immediately. I don't see the point in all that. And and the person's visualizing this. I have to remind people because they don't seem to get that they are seeing it, not just hearing it channeled. So it's very uh, it's very lucrative.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Now we got to talk about pre ademic memories, which are the Christian rebrand of past life memory regression. It's the same concept. You get into a transtate with the patient and instead of getting rid of these attachments, you can also do past life therapy or with Dan pre endemic therapy, because he says, just like past life therapy, it's the same thing. If you relive your past life memory or traumatic event or death or whatever it is, you can fix and heal problems that have arisen because of that in your current life. Like their cycles and they repeat because that's the structure of the universe. And if you relive a past life memory, will heal you. If you relive a predemic memory, can heal you? That same logic, same concept, And he says, what does he say? So he says, many of these preademic memories seem to show pre demic souls getting captured and abducted by you know, dark fallen angel forces, and then you are forcibly hybridizing with demonic fallen angel spirits, and they are creating pre endemic spirit nepheline. So you're like, oh, that sounds biblical. It's like trying to sound biblical, but it's making shit up. And I'm not saying we had no pre existence of the soul before this. I don't lean I lean away from it. But who what do I know? You know, I don't have an answer to that. The Bible doesn't seem to push that, but we who knows. But he's saying there's preademic nephiline from the Old Earth, but they're in the spirit form, so not even in the physical, which is you know, strange.
Speaker 3: And it's just the book the demons, the disembodied spirits of the nephiline are the demons, right, which.
Speaker 2: The feline came out in before the flood a few after Adam though not before that. So it's kind of like it's expansive in a way that doesn't really make sense. But you can, you can, you know, wiggle your way any lore into anything if you really force it.
Speaker 3: Now partial truth, then I guess, yeah, oh yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, then the concept is within the Bible. So it must be, it must make sense. But they're just re you know, rebranding and adding their own stories. So Dan talks about he first got a hold of these this whole predemic concept because he had his own predemic memory and that's what activated this whole mission for him. And well before that, he has a vision. So he gets a very crazy vision in a dream. And in this dream, he is transported through a portal. And in this portal, he lands in space, and he's in the middle of space, and there's a giant scroll in the sky or in the space that he's around, and this giant scroll opens up and starts fanning past him really quickly, he says, like so fast, to where he can only read bits and pieces. And the bits and pieces he reads, he gathers that he's reading about pre endemic war, preademic conflicts, preademic acts of betrayal, acts of heroism, with the different clashing factions, this predemic history. He's reading it but not getting a out of detail because I thin give him too much detail, A mount sign a little made up. So they're giving him just bits and pieces to make it seem like a big thing. And he's then he's transported to meet with the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit, who he says is a super nice guy, and I bet he is. And he says it's the best conversation. He just feels filled with love. He feels so good and makes him so happy to be talking to him. Can demons make you feel really good when you're talking to him? I feel like they can. I feel like we've talked about that. Anyways, it feels good. And yeah, right, So this this Holy Spirit character might be the real guy, might not be, is basically pushing him to uncover this predemic stuff, basically saying, we're choosing you for this mission, and you're the guy, you're the chosen one, You're neo, and you're gonna unravel this whole predemic thing that needs to come out. And he's loving it. And he's like, okay, heck yeah.
Speaker 3: And he's surprised he doesn't say a woman because all the Gnostic stuff that's interwoven into this, how Gnosticism sees the Holy Spirit as Sophia.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, it's it's maybe it's too on the nose, it's too risky. They're playing it's not even safe, but they're playing it relatively safe. You could say. And they're also catering to what they think he'll believe, and they can read his mind and know what he'll think about that in advance, probably, so you got to keep that in mind. So then we got to talk about Dan's personal vision or personal predemic memory that he relived. And I'll just read the quote because it's kind of kind of funny. And he says he remembers this is.
Speaker 3: Early here, nobody's here now. Is jealous over our hair, saith, He said he miss his hair.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry to make you feel jealous about it, but you know I would. I would share it if I wasn't so attached to it myself physically and emotional. So you just give it a couple of years, bro, and you'll be like us, or however long it takes you. But yeah, and some people say it look like a lesbian sometimes, and you know, I'm just gonna own it because I'm a lesbian for christ, if anything. Let's see where was that? Okay, So this is his quote about him being the predemic general in the preademic, right, and I'm gonna read it verbatim. This is a deep end quote on his hackers of the Spirit Realm, episode one hour, forty eight minutes, forty three seconds, and he stutters through it because he knows he shouldn't be talking about this. And I'm gonna try to stutter just like he did, because I wrote it down that way. So just this is on purpose, is not on accident. So he says, my job in the preademic age was the general I actually ran a military campaign. And early on in that military campaign, and this came by a way of memories, like I actually started to remember some stuff. Uh, we had a lot of challenges. They were like there was a lot of betrayal, a lot of shift in his people. People that were part of the military campaigns, the spirits, they were not loyal. They they they they were defecting day. They all kinds of stuff. So it was like chaos. And it was a process and a difficult process of tightening the ships so that we could shut down that activity and really hit a slip stream of success as we were really doing, really fighting for the Lord and and and and in these predemic wars. Well, lo and behold, I come into this world and it's like time to start a ministry. So what did I expect in the early days of my ministry. Like every time we even just got going for a few months with an employee, there was an implosion. Uh, I couldn't get a team of support around me at all for years. That's what he said. I almost got it one hundred percent right. He was a predemic general and he didn't really get detailed at all. He just kind of like bullshits around the topic and stutters and is he a general? So he was special, he was high level, and you know, he's doing great work for God in this life, so it makes sense that he would cycle in and be someone cool in the past life. But it's it's just it's a little bit too similar to the past life memories but it's rebranded. And why why does no path memory therapists ever have any mention anywhere that I can find accessing a preademic soul memory like anything like he talks about. But and also he never experiences opening up past life memories of people as a human, which, by the way, people have had many, many of both, So why are they not overlapping and there seem to be catered to the practitioner here that seems weird? Is it just the prompting is off is that all it is. I don't know how they can coexist though. Now an important thing here and this isn't in my book, but I talk about this now because I heard him recently. I followed him talk about it recently. I always wondered what did he have an explanation for for reincarnation memories that people are accessing, Like does he believe those are fake implanted memories? Because that would totally throw a wrench in his whole thing if you admit that. So, no, he doesn't say that. He doesn't say they're getting fake memories. He says people getting past life memories are and I'm not saying verbatim, but he's basically said they are getting real memories, he believes, but they're not of them in a past life. They are DNA locked ancestrial passed on memories, right net For that to be true.
Speaker 3: That sounds so much like Derby. Yeah, I think I mean that last episode, Yeah, Jeremy Darby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, But he says that, And it's here's the thing to say, that means you've done maybe less than five minutes of reincarnation research because it doesn't match the data even a little bit. And I'll elaborate by saying, to be passed on from your DNA and your bloodline, that means all of your past life memories would have to be within your bloodline, within your family. And most people's past lives they relive are the last one, so that would have to be like their grandpa or great grandpa or maybe even father if it's locked into there, it would have to be their memories, right, which is not the case now a lot. Now, there are a handful of people who reincarnate within the family, usually cousins or uncles or something not direct like grandpa great grandpa. It's usually split off that happens, yes, but the vast vast majority of cases are totally strangers. They will now if you look look at Native Ian Stevenson's twenty five hundred cases, not using regression but children's memories, which we talk about in part three if we ever get there and how that's explained away. But he uses the children because he doesn't think they can lie, and I don't think they're lying, they're just deceived. And when you get into the date of his twenty five hundred cases, all of these people are reincarnated the like ninety nine percent of them have a one to three year gap between incarnations, so they die and then one to three years later they're back. Some of them are five or twenty years in the future between, but most of them are like within that like eighteen month or so. And they're usually not always within one hundred miles away, right, They're not in the same family almost ever, but they're about one hundred miles away. And I think the reason they choose people close by so that they can go and meet that family and then go get data to try to validate and create mythology. That's what I believe is happening. That's part three data whatever. So to say that they're locked in the DNA means they have to be all within the same bloodline, which is not the case most of the time. And the one to three year gap is also because people are reliving memories sometimes from the distant past, you know, five hundred years ago, and sometimes it's the most often it's the last life they lived. So if it's the last life they lived, it would have to be like their grandpa or father's memories, maybe their great grandpa, which is never the case almost ever. Maybe like a few times here and there, so it doesn't make any sense. And that's what he says explains past life memories, and if he says they are visions controlled by demons, he's going to look like a real asshole. So he can't say that. And I don't think he even thought of that or will consider it because it has implications for his own work. But that's obviously a big discrepancy there. I don't know if you have anything for me, bro Amen, No, yeah, that's right. So yeah, I'm gonna say one more thing on Duvall real quick, and then I'll try to do a quick little closing rant if that's cool. But there is and there's more in the book, so by the book if you want more, but I'm just going over the key stuff. There is a Facebook group called Victims of Dan Duval and Bride Ministries and last time I checked, it had like two hundred and ten members or so. And I posted my book in my podcast covering him on it, so they know about it. But the fact that this exists is problematic. That's two hundred people that are just feel they've had very bad outcomes from his practice in the long or short term. Who knows or with his training sessions some people are involved with and that's just the people who joined a Facebook group. How many people are not in the Facebook group that having a problem with him. I don't know. But having two hundred is already enough to be like this should be worth mentioning. So I don't know if you if that is shocking to anybody here, but because some people had really good experiences, but it doesn't mean other people had the same, right.
Speaker 3: That's the thing too, is it really muddies the water when you get into emotions, you know, how it makes you feel, and if someone feels something or they think they got something, you know, a healing or whatever the case may be. I mean, it really muddies the water because a lot of times, I mean, emotions can override you know, facts, Emotions can make you blind to certain things. I'm sure there's lots of us, you know, especially in the chat. You know, let me know, Yeah, let me know if you agree. But I'm sure we've all you know, been in love, you know, with someone that was either you know, a liar, a cheater, or a drug addictor or whatever. Yeah, but yeah, you felt good with them, but the signs were there and you just ignore or maybe you truly didn't see them, but you were blinded by that feeling that you got when you were with them. And then once you separated, everybody starts coming forward and be like, ah, man, did you see this, this, and this? Oh, it outraged me that they did this, this, and this. I can't believe you didn't see this. And it's just like, yeah, because the emotions were muddying the water and overclouding your judgment and your reasoning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I absolutely agree, man, And that is the overall pattern that's taking place in all these practices. They make you feel special, they make you feel good because they can chemically hijack you. They can impress thoughts upon you, and the more you allow it, the more control they have. The more you're protected by the Holy Spirit, the more you live a good life, the less influence, the less external influence you will be had upon you. And I'll get into it more in a minute, but like you know, I know we're focusing on demons a lot here in their deception, and this is something that needs to be talked about because it's having a lot of negative effects and trickled down effects. But I'm not and I know I wrote a whole book about it. But I'm not someone who every time something's wrong, at the drop of a hat, I'm like, oh, it's a demon, you know, it's even if they're involved, it's they're only involved as much as we allow them to be with our consents we've given. And divination is a big one, But sinning is the you know, ultimate, you know, it's a it's a balance. The more you sin, the more you're opening up, the more you do accult practice, the more you're opening up, and the more you open up, the less you're yourself because you're merging slowly with demons until they, at the deepest case, possess you. But that requires some level of acknowledgment and agreements to be fully possessed, but to be partially heavily demonized and influenced and part of them. It does not take much more than a life of major sin. And people need to know that how they live in covenant with Christ, it's going to be their ultimate, their ultimate healing. I'm not saying SRA and MKU victims don't deserve some extra special care. I'm sure they do. And there's different agreements that were made in the past that make things a lot more complex. But this whole renunciation of all these specific, complex metaphysical things that may or may not exist doesn't seem like the way Christs want us to handle it. And even in I'm gonna get into it in a minute, I want to I want to read a verse and then I'm going to go on a rant in that vein that I think is very important to make. But I do want to say that there's a verse I think that talks about Dan Duvall very directly and people like him and what his practice is doing. And it's Matthew seven twenty two to twenty three, and it says, many will say to me in that day, Lord Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in your name? And then I will declare to them, I never knew you. You depart. I never knew you depart from me, you who practice lawlessness. This is a Bible verse telling you there will be a time when people think they're casting out demons in the name of the Lord, and they are literally practicing lawlessness, doing stuff that God does not approve of, but they do it in his name, and it seems to be working because they believe they're casting out demons, so it must be working. Is it because they're really casting them out from authority or because demon's strategy is manipulating them using it a strategy? Is that verse is not giving you all the details, but it's leaving little room for interpretation other than what I'm saying is happening here. And I think Dan Duvall absolutely applies to this, and it's I don't want this to happen to that man. I hope that he sees the air of his ways and sees he's been deceived, so that he can, you know, be a testimony of Hey, this is how bad the deception is. We need to now, you know, get this out there. I don't think it's super likely, but I'm open to it. I'm praying for it. So I just think that verse is really interesting and people should understand that the Bible talks about this exact situation. Yeah, who else would be talking about? But I want to do a quick oh you go ahead though.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I was just gonna say, you know, like that old cliche saying you know that the Lord works in mysterious ways. It could be that this is part of his faith journey to experience this and catch all those people's attention that believe in this kind of thing, and then for him just to see the light come out of it and change the minds and hearts of all those other people.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't that would be badass. I'm praying for it. I hope he does.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm reaching out to him really soon, as soon as I get his contact, because I want to make sure he sees it and not to send it to an email he might not ever find. But that'll happen soon, and he's gonna go one way or the other one too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the chat through out a good tidbit random, it's kind of random. But don't live in sin, don't have sex before marriage.
Speaker 2: Gosh, yeah, I already messed that one up. But I'm I'm gonna be born again. I mean, I've been selling it for a while now, but uh, let's see if I have the strength to continue. I just I just keep going on podcasts and being all freaky and the girls just it's repellent. Man, It's great. It's working out for me really well actually, But I had enough time fun in the sun. You know, so I don't. I don't. I don't have much work.
Speaker 3: Well, I got these glasses, you know, the birth control glasses. It kind of may you know.
Speaker 2: I think you look good in them. Man, I don't know if it's gonna work.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you? Oh good.
Speaker 2: Anyway, We're We're done with the Duval stuff for the most part. But I do want to do a quick rant that I think is very important to touch on because people are gonna hear this and go, Okay, well he's doing deliverance wrong. He's doing a demonic deceived version. Okay, well other people are doing it right. What about all these Christians and Catholics and people doing exorcisms those practices. Are they all flawed. I'm not gonna say they're all flawed one hundred percent, but I'm gonna say I believe that a lot of exorcisms and practices and methodology is problematic and not. I think it's deception. Two. I think it's diggies. I think they deceive you as much as they can get away with. And they can't get away with doing the Duval stuff with everybody because they're not gonna fall for it. But they cater to their audience, and they're doing acting in these channelings. They're doing acting by maintaining these very very calculated visions constantly. They're acting when they possess people to make sure people don't find out they're possessing them. They're acting, controlling who knows what actors and world leaders on the world stage. They are acting in many of our movies. Literally, I'm sure if they are so good at acting and so dedicated to it, one, why can't they be meat suits and alien bodies, first of all and just playing a role that's just a side tangent. But Two, how do we know they're not acting when they are are in these exorcisms, puffing their chests and being all violent and fairal and acting like monsters Whenever they're so calm and calculated and you know, presumably human like, whenever they're trying to be undercover, if they're capable of that, how do we know they're not acting whenever they're doing these violent, insane, horrific exorcisms where they are acting like you know, monstrous beasts essentially and doing all these supernatural things. I think those things happen, but I think it's part of the act, and people when you talk to exorcists, when you look into the research, the Bible isn't giving us clear instructions on how to do this. They don't even tell us to do this. They tell the apostles and their story, and we learn from their story. But they're not ordering Christians to do this. And I think if they did, it'd be problematic and it would be a much more common thing that would be not working, and demons would exploit that, and I think they are exploiting it and these extras to say they learn a lot of their methodology from trial and error, not from the Bible, because the Bible doesn't give us all the details on this. It's authority based in Christ. Why are these exorcisms taking hours and days often? Why are they taking so long? If it's an authority in crisis would be pretty immediate. I think these demons are like, oh, well, my cover's blown. I'm caught. They're not going to leave me alone until I leave, or at least assume to leave or pretend to leave. So they might as well go out with a big bang and put on a show and make a character cuture of demon to make you think that they're not strategically cohesive like they are, and make them think that they're more violent and crazy because if you and then they can teach you methodology like oh you got rid of me whenever you said this certain verse, Okay, I'll leave right then because you're gonna think that verse is gonna get rid of me. And then next time you do that, it may not work, but it still builds this idea of like, Okay, well this work this time, and this work this time, so these are going to be my methods. I try the next exorcisms, and they're teaching these exorcist methodology, just in a much less problematic way than duvall. You know, it's less problematic, but it's still I think they're putting on a show. If they're not cast out immediately in authority, then your methodology is already wrong. And I think a lot of it has to do with the heart of the possessed individual. I'm not saying they're all bad people. I'm just saying you have to agree to be possessed, and it takes a while to get there, requiring a lot of sin and lack of repentance, and until they truly do that, like truly in their heart. I don't know if these rituals and magic is going to get rid of them. I think it has to be a combination of the two. And I'm not an expert on all the details there. I just know they cater so much their teachings in all these ways to people indirectly and directly by being very subtle and calculated and intelligent. And now they're putting on a show and being all stupid and super surface level evil in the other exorcisms, and they're playing a character because they don't want you to know their true identity, and they're a hive mind borg and they're all connected to each other, so they have access to all this information. Can you hear me? Absolutely? Yeah, Okay, my screen went away anyway. So I just think that that's important to put out there because I forgot to talk about it in my other episodes a little bit. But I just think spiritual warfare and attacking these things needs to be reframed as proclaiming the Gospel more than anything, more so than these rituals and these methodologies that these exorcisms push. I'm sure some of them might be working for some people for the more extreme cases, but I'm not going to be promoting it in a fan of the vast majority of it because I think it's all the same, same game being played. Do I make sense?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, I mean I definitely see all the connective tissue that you laid out, and like you had shown, all those different examples to the bones are the same. You know, you might have different yeah, you know, flesh suit and clothes and terminology for it, but the the characteristics are the saying there's a lot that rhymes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they can't coexist and be healing people. Now, some people have said to me, no, you're wrong. It's not demons orchestrating this whole thing. It's it is the It is the belief in the healing that allows you to be healed. And I'm not saying there's no layer to the belief.
Speaker 3: That's important, but I said, your faith has made you will.
Speaker 2: So it says if you want to if you want to heal, you pray and fast, then you'll be healed.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I believe that. But here's the problem with that. If it's just belief, why then that what how do you explain the entity is involved? Because who's impressing the vision the visions can't be real because they don't they they don't. They don't correlate with each other. They don't. They can't coexist with each other because they don't share the same laws. And who is impersonating Jesus? Who is impersonating these angels? Who's impersonal in these light beings? Like it has to be entity involvement. So are entities involved tricking you with something you're willing to believe to make you believe that you can be healed by deceiving you, But they're the ones possibly inflicting the problem and then taking it away from you. If it's just your belief, Why are entities involved giving you visions and giving you channeled information that contradicts each other that you're willing to believe. Why do they cater to you and deceive you to make you heal? You in a that sounds like a very deceptive way to do a positive thing. You know what I'm saying. That's what people have said to me.
Speaker 3: I'm seen that weird phrase. It's almost like the demons in the spirit realm taught this to the politicians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, exactly, No, that's absolutely what they did. They've they've ultimately guided most of the large happenings of the world, in my opinion, indirectly or directly, whether their people know it or not. And I just think it's you know, there's no explanation for the existence of all of this lore except the Bible. It is the only explanation for what's going on here, and specifically my vision control simulation theory, which shows that they can control all visionary experiences. And if people don't believe me, I will I maybe read some last time, but I'll just remind them of certain verses they can look up if they're interested. Jeremiah fourteen fourteen. And the Lord said to me, the prophets prophesy lies in my name. I have not sent them. They prophesy a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart, catering to their heart, because demons cater to your heart Jeremiah twenty three thirty two. Behold, I'm against those who prophesy false dreams, says the Lord. And I tell them and cause my people to err by their lives and by their recklessness. Yeah, I did not send them or command them. Therefore they shall not profit this people at all. Says the Lord Ezekiel thirteen six through seven, Second Kings twenty two, The Entire Story Jeremiah twenty three, sixteen Deuteronomy thirteen one through three. They talk about false dreams, false visions, false divination. What is that referring to? If it's not some sort of spiritual experience that is false and perpetrated by demonic or fallen angels, does that mean they have certain manipulative ability to control these experiences and make you think something that's not true. It's kind of directly telling you, just with very little detail, but it's the same concept I'm talking about, And I'm very shocked. I never hear people talking about the false vision control aspect, because it accounts for all of you know outaboutic travel, remote viewing, past life memories, this healing stuff. It accounts for all of it in a cohesive the framework that is biblically aligned. So I just think that people need to be talking about it a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Mm yep. And that's the thing is I think we mentioned it last episode. You know, God is not the mean, nasty God and gives you all these rules because he's a jealous, controlling maniac, you know, he's a loving father. Yeah, when you're a kid, you're told not to go play in the road. Yeah, you might really want to, and it might be fun to play in the road, and yeah, you might be able to play in the road and not get hit by a car. You know, but they love you and they want you to avoid being the road because the possibility of you getting hit. So therefore, yes, this you know, if we're this whole idea we're talking about the astral realm and projection and all this other stuff, is the road metaphorically, Yeah, you maybe be able to get into the road. The road is real, and you might be able to wander around that road and have a good time on that road and come back home and nothing ever happened to you. But you run the risk of getting your brain splattered all over the pavement by a fast moving car. So therefore I got that run. Yeah, you know, you can have fun in the yard, stay out of the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man. And you know, people have a real problem with yahweh and his rules and his uh and some of all his rules are you know optional. You can break all the rules and still be saved if you and your heart truly desire you know, trust in Jesus and have faith. So that's a pretty good deal. I mean, there there's layers to that, I'm sure, but you're saved so easily just by accepting it. And the rules are optional and ideally and desired, yes, but you don't have to follow them to be saved. It's not like you can't join the club and be a flood individual because we all are. And I think he has the most fair system set up. But he has high expectations for his people and he's very forgiving him merciful to all of them. So you know, people if they're living a Christian life versus not, you're gonna see people living the Christian life and following those covenants and rules being a lot more healthy, happy, and adjusted to the world than everybody else who seems to be struggling with depression, anxiety, self loathing and all these things. If you haven't noticed a pattern of that with people in your life who you know there are certain belief systems, then you're not paying attention because that pattern is prevalent. And they look for joy and happiness Inanism, and you know, the quick little moments that aren't really that deep, and I think the more we align ourselves with the biblical word and what God wants for us, we'll have that inner peace and that like you know, we don't need to understand everything, despite us trying often, we don't need all the knowledge. We need moral progression and servitude and understanding that we're not good enough for what He's given us. So just just some humility, you know what I'm saying, not unabrashed ego or whatever it may be. So that's my other as I've gornt.
Speaker 3: No, I agree with one hundred percent. And there was number one reason and downfall of Satan. Number one his beauty, but then his pride and arrogance and how puffed up he was. Humility, I believe, is the number one key. You know, the first will be last. Yeah, no, absolutely, not a conquering king, but a suffering servant. It's all about humility. And I think, yeah, like you said, once you realize how dirty, how messed up you are, but you're still forgiven and loved and told to come as you are, should make you feel this smile. So a lot of people that have that ten foot tall bulletproof fair sick. I'm so righteous better than you people, they got it all wrong. Brother Uh. For those that are forgiven much, forgive much and humility goes a long long way. Absolutely well, brother man, thank you so much for coming back, and I definitely want that part.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're ready, So.
Speaker 3: I guess before we close out, give us a little teaser of what Part three will be and let everybody know where they can find you. Ma'am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually so yeah. Part three will be a reincarnation d bunk, focusing on chapter five of my book, where I basically get into how the whole vision control thing which is already kind of very well proven to be possible in parts one and two, and how they can download full you know, non autonomous memories and do you We're going to cover reincarnation, how the whole birthmark situation works and how it all is framed within a deceptive model and is explainable, as well as talking about regression memories, children's memories that are recovered the Ian Stevenson Research secret Space program, star Seed stuff, SRA abuse, false memory, and implantation, which I'm not saying the abuse is, but I'm saying like there's things that go along with it that are to disqualify the rest of it. It's very complex and just talking about all the fake memory implantation and how I have a cohesive understanding of how it can be. I'll explain away in a biblical model. And finding my work, like I said, linktree dot com, slash Sephlahem and you can find my audiobook which is free, my book physical which you can buy for not that expensive, and you can find follow my YouTube account where I'll be posting shorts and future interviews I'm doing. I'm doing not only posting my own interviews in a playlist, but I'll be posting I'm doing interviews on certain people. Tomorrow is my first one with my male role model, Jed Baza, and he has If anybody is listening right now, please watch this interview. It's going to be a breakdown of two things that is very major that I think he is ahead of the game on. And that's one breaking down how eternal conscious torture in hell is not what we've been taught and how he can disprove it biblically scripturally and his whole theories on that, and also the primordial origin of Satan, which he does not believe is a fallen angel which I tend to concur with him and biblically. In the original text, it doesn't seem to promote that idea. And it's gonna be a badass conversation with a real cowboy motherfucker. So sorry, I said mfor I didn't mean to do that, but he's a badass and I love him. So please watch the interview posting sometime in the next few days and it will be crazy. So that's what I am promoting right now.
Speaker 3: Thank you, awesome man, awesome, awesome, awesome brother. Well, thank you for coming on, and I look forward to conversation number three. Hope you guys enjoyed that, and I hope you guys are enjoying these lives. This is something new. I'm really enjoying it myself interacting with the chat. Thank you guys for coming and hanging out, and I guess we will see you Sunday night. We will pick back up on the Legends of the Jews Lewis Ginsburg series. We are now on episode twenty, so come hang out be a part of the live study Sunday at eight pm Eastern Standard Time. Until next time, guys, remember torches Hi, I have done that sign off in a while. Torture time that told us Miss m made.
Speaker 5: A little smoke, just stories carved in stone.
Speaker 6: Fire still burns the sand when you strike it on your own.
Speaker 9: Crowns filled out of borrowed light, Thrones wiring in the fear, truth chained out on mountain walls, while vulture circle near.
Speaker 4: If knowledge is a crime, we were guilty from the stop. They don't fear the questions. They fear the spark. So we steal the fire.
Speaker 2: Not true, not train, just.
Speaker 4: To seecrel smoking mirrors and call the beast by name. They say the truths will cost you friends. Confront me some minds for samory.
Speaker 3: Have a softer face.
Speaker 2: Swim fires, let be.
Speaker 5: Tongs were split and lines were drawn. Whilcher set to rule. Whispers fad into the throngs, while schools trained obedy and fools. Serpents don't just lie with the words, They plant them in the ground. Three troops wrapped around alive make wisdom sound. They sail lied without a sword, So awaken them without a room.
Speaker 4: If the path of aids the cross, it's not the truth.
Speaker 2: So we steal the.
Speaker 4: Fasterier, not to burn it down, but to warm the one still frozen by the lights, passed around. They call it dangerous thinking, they call it heresy.
Speaker 2: But Fine doesn't.
Speaker 5: Fear the dark, only shoes what a real.
Speaker 2: Who told you?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: Was it true?
Speaker 6: Did you search it?
Speaker 4: Or trust of your.
Speaker 2: The foundation first? Before you climb a thrust on of smoke.
Speaker 5: We'll steal out.
Speaker 1: Serious with the truths.
Speaker 10: Sleavey, we steal fire. Can we pass a hand a hand? Not as keys, not as master's, just as that.
Speaker 2: Shows to stamps.
Speaker 4: If the truth makes you a strangers, you're closer, then you'll think the flame was never Master Gilvy, only try.
Speaker 1: To keep
Speaker 4: Us