Speaker 1: You have dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one doub jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hower brought you by Jr's cash giveaways. Rock the Bank thirteen more opportunities for you today while you rock on the chop with j r R. To pick up one thousand dollars cash. When you get the keyword first one nine oh five. When you get that keyword, just go to dou wjrr dot com.
Speaker 3: Scroll down a little bit on the contest page. You're going to see this thing.
Speaker 2: That says cash rock the bank. Hope you win a thou but Bob Dylan news item here to share?
Speaker 3: Oh god, what hey, he's another one that sold his whole catalog, right, I think Dylan did sell him think about a year or two.
Speaker 2: I think he did cashing. I don't blame he's eighty three years old. I don't blame me. They're set up the family. He just sent out a tweet on his ex account saying that he was sorry to hear Bob Newhart had died. Bob Newhart died in July. Yeah, Dylan apparently just got word. He was too busy prote my big breast bed. He was too busy protesting Rogan. See that kind of disappeared, right, wasn't that him? They was going after him what.
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: A while ago?
Speaker 3: Then, Uh, Dylan said, you're can play any of my stuff on serious exem anymore because because of Rogan.
Speaker 2: No Spotify Spotify And it was.
Speaker 3: Neil Young, Neil Young, those two were the same to me, honestly, they truly are not not huge fan another another Legends of lawres and rock And did you hear that Bob Newhart had died? Yes, Okay, I know. I talked the Bob community. We have a community at Bob's. Whenever there's a Bob passing, we all reach out to him.
Speaker 2: It's like a network text group text.
Speaker 3: It's the BNN.
Speaker 2: I can't keep all of your organization straight. You've got Bob World order going. You've got the Bob Network. What is it.
Speaker 3: It's all Bob all the time BNN, not.
Speaker 2: Black News Network.
Speaker 3: It's BNN Bob News Network, where we all network amongst each other and keep out the word when there's a any kind of Bob situation.
Speaker 2: That's part of Bob World.
Speaker 4: Order.
Speaker 2: It's a small sect way. Neil Young's music is back on Spotify. It's just a Here's another story that has been in and out of the news over the last few years. The movie Rust, the ill fated Alec Baldwin movie, Oh, the one with the gun the shot, Yeah, where the cinematographer Helena Hutchins was shot and killed during the making of the movie.
Speaker 3: Which is a tragedy that that just goes to the wayside and it's all about.
Speaker 2: No hold on. Did you know they completed the movie, Yeah, and it's going to have its world premiere at a film festival in Poland next month. Now. The press release to answer your question and concern here, Taco Bob from the festival says the film will be screened to honor the legacy of cinematographer Helena Hutchins, who was shot to death while filming the movie. That's good now. Baldwin was charged with manslaughter following the shooting, but his case was ultimately dismissed. The Armorer, however, different story for her. She's currently serving an eighteen month sentence for involuntary manslaughter. Do you know what the storyline is of Rust? This is the great irony and that's some country shooting thing. It's about a thirteen year old Wyoming boy who goes on the run with his grandfather after he's sentenced to hang for an accidental killing of a local rancher. Art imitating life, yeah, wow, or death in this case. I have no interest in seeing that movie, and I like westerns. It's going it's just at the film festival. It's premiering in Uh.
Speaker 3: I won't see it. There's no chance. Well, I don't think you're gonna be in Poland. To no, I'm saying I won't. I have no interest in it either. I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 2: We go to uh bell Belfast, Ireland.
Speaker 3: I heard the watch mccaus turn out to be a real turd, the one that debuts this week and uh with Lady Gaga and.
Speaker 2: Joker. Yeah, but it's mixed uh mixed reviews on that one. I think it looks good. Check it out. Woman facing assault charges after capturing a seagull. This is Belfast, Ireland.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you ever noticed, I'm showing and executing total bits and pieces, Bob right.
Speaker 2: Now, this is uh my, my my mind is in bits and pieces right now.
Speaker 3: The shooting and rust Dylan the mill Young, each and every each and every part of it.
Speaker 2: Woman is accused of using a carton, carton of milk, and a long handled mop as weapons as she tried to beat off a couple of a couple of fend off fend off a couple of concerned members of the public who were concerned that she was trying to capture and stuff a live seagull off the street into her handbag. This is a homos chick. She's not all there. I guess. So you're on the street in Belfast. You see some woman who's trying to grab this seagull and stuff it into her handbag, and you intervene. She gets pissed. I guess she had just gotten done doing her shopping and had some supplies with her and decided to use a cart and of milk in the mop handle to clabber the good Samaritans trying to come to the aid of the seagull. She's now facing the assault charges. You know the new way.
Speaker 5: You don't see this on the street every day. No, when you do see this, you don't intervene. Oh, so she's taking a seagull. It's one less for us to deal.
Speaker 2: With exactly less crap on the car.
Speaker 3: Le's little you know, rat with wings bugging me at the beach. Can't even have a sandwich without them. Sons of bitches, you know they're like that. They're like the guys and ladies on the corner of the road with the sign, or coming up to you in the Walmart parking lot saying I'm out of guess yeah.
Speaker 2: And I say where's your guess container? Sick burn pitch, and they could just give me five books.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, he said, beat off. People know what a child is.
Speaker 2: Show we are.
Speaker 3: Every text coming in is beat off.
Speaker 4: Pama. Totally love your laugh when he said beat off. Heard that snicker bob beat off. They're beating off birds, watch out for the beak.
Speaker 2: This makes total sense, an extension of something that already has been going on for a while. Bathrobes are now the hot new fashion trend. Well why not? People have been wearing pajamas out in public for years now. Yeah, ahead of the Walmart. Yes, so I guess bathrobes now are permissible. I was ahead of my time. Back on the fiasco, it says for women mainly, if you're a dude, unless you're the dude in the Big Lebowski. You're not going to the grocery store in the bathrobe.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 3: As comfortable as I am, I don't know about doing that.
Speaker 2: This is it's actually made its way into fashion now. Bathrobe inspired dresses keeps showing up on red carpets, And of course since the celebrities are all doing this, then they get emulators in real life. So don't be surprised if you see more people in bathrobes in settings where normally you wouldn't see someone in a bathrobe. It's all about comfort talking. I can't argue with that.
Speaker 3: If you're wondering what I was talking about, bits and pieces of Bob over here on our what were they called the floating fiascos, our cruises that we used to do, Yeah, before all hell broke lowse Yeah, I walked.
Speaker 2: Around with a robe on a shower cap the entire cruise. Yeah, the shower cap on the head never came off, and it looked like a greenhouse underneath it.
Speaker 3: Totally did They could have. They could have used my head as as grease for the flat top to cook the meals on.
Speaker 2: And probably enough leftover to lubricate engine parts and it was that was pretty vile.
Speaker 1: Dude Chinago on demand tell of the iHeartRadio lact
Speaker 2: I heard great