Speaker 1: Now it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio of its kind. Well done of the day. All right, what is our dad joke of the day, please, Anthony.
Speaker 2: I don't get why bakers aren't wealthier. They make so much.
Speaker 1: All that cake too, yeah, yeah, so much.
Speaker 3: Today's word of the day. Please.
Speaker 2: It's an adjective adjective. It is febrile.
Speaker 3: Febro means you have a fever.
Speaker 2: We just had that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know what whatever the more feverish it doesn't mean and the.
Speaker 2: Only prescription is a different word.
Speaker 3: Okay, ready, what is Can we get a different word?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, whatever, because I feel feverish right now?
Speaker 1: What does the adjective pavanine mean? Pavanine p A V O N I N E pavinine.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the over pretending to. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, let's find out, because I got no guess of a relating to peacocks.
Speaker 2: The word can.
Speaker 3: Describe something that is colored like a peacock's tail eye have a nine? Okay? What is our jeopardy category?
Speaker 2: Homs words? This sound the same?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: To switch? Or the dimes and quarters in your pocket? Many?
Speaker 2: What has changed to throw a fishing net into water?
Speaker 4: Many What is cast or the actors in a play correct part of the covering of a lizard? Or the minimum wage fixed by a performer's contract.
Speaker 2: Mandy, what a scalerect? Yea, I should have?
Speaker 4: Then a heap or the loops of yarn forming the surface of a carpet.
Speaker 2: This one's a heap. A heap, Mandy?
Speaker 3: What's pile?
Speaker 2: That is correct?
Speaker 4: The triangular blade on an anchor's arm or an accidental.
Speaker 2: Stroke of good luck?
Speaker 3: Say that again.
Speaker 2: First one is not going to help you.
Speaker 4: The triangular blade on an anchor's arm or an accidental stroke of good luck.
Speaker 2: The latter is much more useful. I have no idea, I mean.
Speaker 3: I, Mandy, what is a windfall?
Speaker 2: Dang it? What is a fluke? Oh? Ben?
Speaker 1: That was not your best performance? You know what it is is probably the sweater. It's got you too warm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you bundled up, I got to get warmed up in the new year.
Speaker 2: That need to rechange my presence to be pressure to get warmed up with the sweater back on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you today? I'm doing sports today? What do you guys got I don't.
Speaker 3: Know's it's just a pretty face.
Speaker 2: You just show up.
Speaker 3: Ryan does all the work, and then you just show up and.
Speaker 2: Say that this industry needs more pretty faces.
Speaker 4: Then Ben Ben, who should the Browncos want to face the most? Pittsburgh, who should they want to face the least? The Texans are Chargers? Who should the Broncos wish loses the Bills Jags matchup.
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 4: I personally want the rematch with the Jags, but I think most people are going to tell you, Buffalo, there you go.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. I don't have any questions for you at all.
Speaker 1: Is coming up next? This is just arm Candy is going to do the show. We'll be back tomorrow