Speaker 1: What is up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe on this fabulous sup?
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: What is up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everybody doing? What's up? Guys? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing okay, kah, hope everybody is staying safe. This app this morning, Uh, this evening, that's just this evening. The ways is in the morning. But what is off? How is everybody? Dude? That's again? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? What's up? Just wanting to come on into the live? What's up? Guys?
Speaker 3: See he.
Speaker 1: Nope, m guys. By the way, by the way, what is up? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 3: H mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? How is everyone doing today? M y?
Speaker 2: How is everyone?
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? How is everybody? The money such a problem? We should rob them?
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 1: If money says a problem, we should rob him. You should rob the money if this such a problem.
Speaker 2: Kay dun.
Speaker 1: Yo. This will be on YouTube after the fact, guys, This will be on YouTube after the fact. I am supporting putting. Uh, this will be put on YouTube after the fact, because number one, I have people that they don't want to support me on Twitch, they'll support me here, they will support me on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: H m.
Speaker 3: Hm oh if money is this a problem?
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? Just wanted to pop on into a stream hold on.
Speaker 5: H m hm.
Speaker 1: No, his money issus problem?
Speaker 4: M m m.
Speaker 1: M m. So I want to say something. So my opinion on the shows. If I have a guest on, that's their opinion. It's not my opinion about what the guest says. You know, I get I got a lot of black because of Ashley, but it's her opinion, not mine.
Speaker 2: You know, I got a hundred one problems and.
Speaker 3: She ate one of them.
Speaker 1: I just I want to say to people, don't don't put me into that ship with Ashley. She's she's not. You know, everybody wants, you know, right out here making our bread and one hundred and one problem. Everybody hates what we're saying. We're saying the truth bouts and yeah, you know I'm I'm doing good. You know, everybody else is. You know I've streamed on twitch before, my only on Twitch before I do. So I want to have like Twits only streams where I have a guest come up that is only on Twitch, and then it be like, yeah, I want people to respect me. I don't want people to disrespect me when I show up to a show. I am who I am, and I'm different.
Speaker 3: Then I.
Speaker 1: Who usual row if money I had that song in my head. H m hm.
Speaker 4: Mmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Ef buddy, this is probable a lot you guys. Guys. I just want to say thank you for being my friend, driving down the road and back again. Your heart is true in.
Speaker 2: My daddy, let's just shout out my daddy Richard, my.
Speaker 1: Daddy Richard. Did you, by the way, if anybody that does one of my Daddy Richard is my daddy, my daddy, my Daddy Richard, muh no, m my Daddy Richard is a bad Yeah yeah, okay, you know what, I know who I might let me see if I could read him. We're gonna raid our friend, mad Daddy Richard, my Daddy Richard. Hey, Hey, love god bye,