Speaker 1: Oh, earlier we got interrupted because we had some guys over here from Alo working on What I still see is showing me I only have a fairly good connection, which doesn't make any sense since I'm hardwired first of all, and none of this makes sense. I don't get it. But hey, we're here, so maybe that's a phenomenon with a stream yard and fiber optics. I don't know, but we have a pretty good connection. I'm there's this thing that you can use called fast dot com. I'll even show you what it looks like, so you can check this out on your device and on your computers. Check this out. I just like that, and sure OI better yet again, I'm not gonna do it like that, just go like this instead. Alright, alright, so that one, now that one, now, why is it give an opening? A good one? Uh? Let's see. So didn't you just watch it? This thing should be topping off over a gig ninety right? Oh yeah, I see one point. I'll and down one gig. But you can do the same thing on your phone. It's just fast dot com. Then just it just out of auto runs pretty neat stuff. And just so I don't forget to do this later. The sumper fry Llc website is here. There's also a link here for the gifts and go and the Patreon. Okay, all these help the show out, help well the not just the show. The show is depending on whether or not I need to go do other things in order to pay the bills. So if it ever becomes a crutch to do so, then the show is the first thing to go because the family comes first. So in an effort to not to allow that to happen, sumper fry Llc is my house sauce. When stop shop is to coupon now because it's after the fourteenth, A lot of people took advantage of that twelve with heelp percent coupon. I got a couple more left to make here and we'll be sending those out. But if you want to go to doctor lidd Insight, you clicked that one, and the fifty percent off coupon is right there. Ballbusters, you put you use this affiliate link and you use that code, and together that makes a world difference for whether or not this day's gone. And also you get twenty percent off for his book, you get ten percent off for full script. I keep on code gets you fifty percent off the membership, and if you need the monthly rather than the annual, get it before it becomes only an annual subscription. That way your grandfather did. Okay, But here's the gem of it all, right here, as far as what you should do in relation to, in addition to, or some mixture thereabouts of Eiffel Health, the subtlement said doctor Glyndon recommends, and doctor Bonzo's I we've gone all of this before. I soa, I just do it quick. The whole food multivitamin is about forty dollars forty two dollars cheaper than tinky tangerine, and you're gonna get Whole Food multi vitamin for them that same amount of days worth thirty days. Alaskan cod liver oil there's two different sizes, four h and fifteen miligrams and a twelve hundred milligram size capsule, and that would be your essential fatty acids. You your phase pulvichemic acid can be a replacement for the uh plant drive minerals, but it's also really good as a supple as an addition, right and full of a chemic blend is about I would say a least ninety days worth in one of these containers whole food see complexes right here as an add on, and that also will have a copper bond in it, so that's good. And then there's a core copper here. I've taken the core copper. And then you'll see IP six somewhere down here too, and there's the bigger powd liver. I think it's the second time you click the button that you see the IP six and you probably want the powder form instead of all the capsules. And that's what this one is right here. Podder unflavored all right, but I'll see the FX and plant to ride minerals from the other side of the table would also be what I recommend in one way or one form or another, like you can do out the uface. If you have the lesson caw live royal or vice versa tangy tangerine, you might be able to save forty bucks a month on your self mess by going the whole Food Vitamin for Mazure well route. And that's just a public service announcement to you. I get nothing off of the youngevity stuff. That just makes me happy to be able to help doctor Monzo and I mean doctor Monzo and doctor Glennon and Brenda, and then over here you have pitting daisies and there's the try bb vip seventeen percent off of her tinctures, and there's all kinds of cool stuff you can look at in there. If you have any questions, ask ask me, and I'll ask her and we'll get down to it. Or last, doctor Glyddin about the herbals and the nutrient content of them and how they work and all that stuff. She might have some interest in listening to Doctor Gliddon's information on that and how they actually work and what they do and what they work best with and all that good stuff. All right, So I know you want to see him, So hello, Hello, rosipha love. I guess there he is. There's our body. Let's get down the business here. I want to say that we left off. We'll just start with this last paragraph here. That kind of a little bit overlap is no big deal. Ah. Yeah, there were a lot of thoughts that I had, and there's a couple of things I wanted to share with you in Instagram, some things that are happening. So why would there be celebratory Israelis celebrating the fact that drones or whatever type of missile thing are being launched from Israel. I mean from Iran are passing right over the places in Israel you would think they would go and landing in Gaza. That kind of like what Jesus Christ, Oh thanks, thanks for the humanitarian help. More bombs? Fuck? You know what is what is that? How is that retaliatory? If it's solving the problem that Israel has, but it's by a different hand. How is that not coordinated? And how is that not weird? Does anybody else find that strange?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't take we didn't finish them off. It was it was through the the you know, the chaos of war that that just so happened that they bombed all of our enemies in our co Well, what the fuck? They weren't even enemies, right they were. Well, I mean, when you kill a person's family, you would probably create some animosity. By are they the ones armed attacking the Israelis? No, they're not. And even the people who are pulling that trope. That's like when you hear the reports, it's not Israel bidding Hamas, it's a mass bidding Israel. I'm like, is there even a fucking Hamas at this point? And certainly not within the parameters of Gaza, So what the hell are you talking about? The Hamas? Like apparition that just crawls out from underneath your bed, Like what are you talking about? Union rapes were so rampant during Christmas of eighteen sixty four in Georgia that Mary Saint Millard and her journal wrote, the servants scarcely had a moment to do anything for us outside of the house. We did read this, so I'll just skip up a little bit. I think we a little bit further into here too. Yeah, spreading the Christmas spirit, I said. And then the call came in still the chain from rebuck from well, we saw that. So they couldn't get water, all right. Officers in high command were engaged in tearing from the ladies that watch as we saw that rid all that a system of torture was practiced towards unarmed and defenseless, which, as far as I know and believe, was a universal throughout the whole course of that invading army. Before they arrived at a plantation, they inquired the names of the most faithful and trustworthy family servants. These were immediately seized the most faithful and trustworthy family servants. Listen to this, this psychog psychological warfare. Here they would take the most faithful and trustworthy, meaning they're not they're slaves by definition or by bye by technicality, but they're being treated like fa you understand, These were immediately seized. Pistols were presented at their heads with the most terrific curses. They were threaten, They were threatened to be shot if they did not assist them in finding buried treasures. If this did not succeed, they are tied up and cruelly beaten. So that's almost the same as scene one of your own family members getting beaten in front of you for not, you know, finding little little Timmy under the bed. Forum sick. This all the things that they pretend to happen in Germany happened here by the same people who accuse the rest of the world of being these criminals. It's their minds that they're that they're coming up with this from bayoneting babies, decapitating babies. It's all in their own sick heads, because this is shit that they do all the time. A decapitated baby story to them is nothing. They do that in their rituals. They have other children and they hold their hand and the knife for them and help them kill boy to the bay. That's what they are. If this is not to see, they were tied up and it clearly beating. Several poor creatures died under the infliction. The last resort is of that is of that of hanging. I don't think that's proper. Is that of hanging? Probably in fun I don't think you have to put on there. The last resort is that of hanging. And the officers and men of the triumphant Army of General Sherman were engaged in erecting gallows. Gallows? How many times has that been a symbol whenever they were talking about martial law and what they thought was going to happen through the COVID lockdowns and all that stuff, that they were going to be for sting up and you know, bringing up the blades, bringing out the people, and that could still very well happen. That could still very well happen. I'm not sure why you're such a an old timey method, but symbolically it's like ingrained into the free Masonic Order, because who ran the French Revolution Frankists and Jesuits through the free Masonic Orders and free Masonic Logists, that's who. So Jews and Catholics, and this idea, Harold, Okay, So this idea that there's real Jews and fake Jews is a joke. Okay. I'm not disagreeing with the fact that Kazaria had a bunch of criminal cutthroats and bandits and you know, criminals on the road type of thing, murdering and raping and stealing from people all the time. That's not what I'm arguing. And I'm not saying that they didn't get it an ultimatum and that they didn't convert to star of Renvan freaking Judaism, all that's a thing. But the entire history of Judaism as told in the Old Testament as a fabricated lie by these same Saturn cult people who were educated and taught to read and write in Greek, whose first language was Greek, and wrote their stupid first book in Greek, even though they say it was ancient Hebrew, which is not true, and they just wanted to make it sound and appear older. Three hundred BC at best, and they'll say it's a twelve hundred sixteen hundred BC Abraham Moses Ollis book. No, all those dates are wrong and wrong, long wrong lies. They stole from other stories of Aryan Gothic. People change the names, change attributes. Sometimes they forgot to change certain attributes like horns in the head that depicted them as goat man or he goat or goth and then they had to work that into the story too. Samson having a friend moves us sat having horns too. It just just doesn't make any sense. That whole story, that whole history was their attempt to outdo the Greeks for having a culture and a history that they were so envious and jealous of, even though they were brought up and taught this is what I mean, like, you can't do nice things, and you can't help and bring these people out of the their own filth and meyer because they will as soon as they get a chancetab your cut, your throat, rob your ass. The particular ones will because they're from this cult. I mean, that's that is the height of what there's that's their function. They're funk is demonology, human misery, messing around with conjuring, and it's it's to do what thou wilt. It's if you can and you have them and you have the might to do it, there's nothing wrong with it in their eyes. If you're not one of them, they can murder you, they can rip you, they can they can do whatever they want to you. And if you are one of them, they'll still do it occasionally and sometimes frequently, depending on what they get out of it. Well, they it's not a good place to be because you know, evil likes to turn on itself and it's own awful lot. There's no benefits, there's there's no there's no there's no pension plan with this type of thing. Hey, So the last resort is that of hanging. And the officers and men of the triumphant Army of General Sherman were engaged in erecting gallows and hanging up these faithful and devoted servants. Could you imagine guiltines and gallas will be plenty, because that's another purium type of symbol there. It's also a Nuremberg symbol, now, isn't it too, because that was a perim as well, innocent people dying for the lives of the fake tribe. So again, like I said, with this odd idea that there's there's oh, these are fake Jews. He's ask Nazi type, these Turks, these Khazars, and they give the other ones a bad name. Well, they all practice those who practice Judaism give themselves a bad name because look at the fucking wording. Look at what they're telling you about other people and how they despise them. Loo could they say their God will promise them which is your death. That's what he's going to give them someday as soon as they come around and start worshiping, right, He's going to kill off the rest of the people for him. And yet somehow we think that our stuff is based on that. Well I don't say are, because I'm not a Catholic our Christian, but most people are. And it's still the same cult with a different flavor, and it's the servant cult of the Jews. When you really look at what it is, all of you should be worshiping us, is what one of the freaking rabbi said, You should be worshiping all of us. You worship one of us saying that Jesus was a Jew. There's all the convoluted history. It's one hundred and eleven degrees out right now, according to my according to my oh in Sonny, one hundred and eleven in Sonny. That makes all the difference. Of course, it's sunny. I was gonna take a walk today. I would have liked to, but I'm not gonna be able to. I have gymnastics tonight with daughter. All right. So, following the war, tens of thousands of families, with one and thirteen Civil War survivors returning home missing at least one limb. We're forced into financial destitution with the South and devastated. The economic situation was perilous. Official unemployment rates weren't kept in the Department of Labor. Weren't kept until the Department of Labor was created in eighteen eighty eight, but there must have been huge numbers of unemployed males after the war, especially in the South. In recent years, there have been new estimates which claimed that war deaths were dramatically underestimated and that as many as eight hundred and fifty thousand Americans could have died. Eight hundred and fifty thousand Americans could have died. A death on either side was a death of an American, although I started to question just how American these Union people were, meaning what the hell kind of brainwashing that they go through, or what the hell were they If these new figures are correct, then one in ten white males of military age in eighteen sixty perished, So there was about ten million people in the country. Eight million people in the country in eight hundred and fifty thousand died. Nearly a quarter of young Southern males lost their lives in Lincoln's Total War. The generation of American males born between eighteen thirty five and eighteen forty five truly became a lost one. Yeah, And so it was after World to one, and so it was after World War two, especially when you start dropping injections into them after World War One with the Spanish influenza, that's another fifty million. That's a whole wipe, you know, whole blood lines wiped out forever where there may be no males left that carry on the name. Oh and by the way, then there was also the the starvation of another three million Americans in the country through the depression not too long after that. So you go from nineteen eighteen to nineteen twenty one with the murder, vaccine holocaust. That was the Spanish influenza, and then you have the depression. Thanks FDR. The Southern Liberty Messenger published a letter from a young woman in eighteen sixty four which illustrated a disturbing new reality. The reflection has been brought to mind with great force that after this war is closed, how vast a difference there will be in the numbers of males and females. The two girls for every boy. You know that song, Yeah, that's celebrating this type of shit. A young lady wrote, having made up my mind not to be an old maid, and having only a moderate fortune and less beauty, I fear I shall find it rather difficult to accomplish my wishes. The only reason the Confederates aren't viewed sympathetically today as a scrappy underdog fighting an unsurmountable foe is is because of slavery, right, something that they introduced middle of the war as a reason and a cause, and the court historians took it and ran with it to completely overshadow and outwit anybody's minds who were looking into this to see what really happened, and it was the death of America. The death of freaking freedom. That Bill of Rights was gone, gone, eighteen sixty five dead. Slavery was an ugly reality all over the world, and yet every other society managed to eradicate it without a disastrous war that claimed over half a million lives. Almost a million, I mean, I was yeah almost. As Ron Paul said during a two thousand and seven Meet the Press appearance, every other country in the world got rid of slavery without a civil war. Slavery was on the way out everywhere, and if it had ended peacefully, American society could have avoided what Ron Paul described as hatred lingered form of one hundred years. It's called programming in doctor nation education system. They're just they're determined to keep this bullshit alive so that they have a driving wedge, so that ignorant people who just want things and feel entitled because hey, I showed up, I'm born, I'm alive, give me shit because I deserve things. I didn't work for them, I didn't do shit for it. But hey, somebody blah blah blah back when was wronged, so therefore me I get stuff. Well, good, go to the Jews and tell them that go to the Jewish bankers. Go to all the dust each in Dutch East India descendants in British East India descendants and claim your reparations from them. Go to every bank in the country, Go to the federal reservist specifically, and tell them that their people, their tribe owes you all kinds of things. Okay, don't come to the European and Americans and ask them for fucking shit when we are being tax burned to death with all the government programs that are giving you everything you've already gotten. And as was mentioned earlier, India and several other countries continued to enslave human beings today without a peep of protest from human rights groups. Well, how about the fact that the Communion the North never even got rid of their slaves during the emancipation It was only the South that was told that they were to get rid of to release theirs in an emancipation proclamation that couldn't even be enforced unless they enforced it with military. The history the historians would have us believe that only Americans ever enslaved human beings, and that are particular form of slavery was so much different and so much worse than the forms of slavery being in practice rolledwide at the time and throughout history, that we must continue to dwell on it, apologize for it, and let it affect our own present politics. Now, most of these people were like actual family members, and they had a really good life because of it. And significantly, slavery is the sole excuse given by apologists for the monstrous actions of Lincoln and his criminal, criminal military officers like Sherman Well. Slavery is also the excuse given just like he had a bad childhood for fucking killers. Yeah, lots of people have bad childhoods, not all of them come, you know, grow up to then abuse or rape to death other children. You heard what happened, right, those two whatever the hell they were gay Brits who raped a one year old to death that they were going to adopt. First of all, that whole system that allows all of that. Number one, the criminal corrupt cps that probably stole a child from a good family to put them in foster so that they could be given up to these fucking demon perverts that then raped him to death. You know, when you hear one story, you think, well that's the story. No, you heard one story in thousands and Steven Spielbrick's fanciful twenty twelve film Lincoln showed, Oh at you talking about Lincoln. Surprise, surprise, I bet you was definitely not negative. The passion within what Thomas di Lorenzo calls the Lincoln cult cult, right, it's also the Saturn cult and Susi the way Vay cult. But hey, the cult of people who just love Lincoln shows no signs of diminishing. Based on lincoln worshiper and rubered lover of Lindon Baines Johnson, Doris Kearns Goodwin's book Team of Rivals, The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln, the movie paints a predictable portrait of Lincoln as an iconic, saintly figure. Of course, Lincoln has almost become the antithesis of Adolf Hitler. Well, here's the funny thing about that. If Lincoln was such a great guy, he would he would be just like mister h Man. If he's a complete, total fucking maniac like like he actually truly was, then he is the antithesis of Aidaff Hitler. It's your definition or impression of Adaff Hitler that has to fucking change, whereas it is impossible to know anything positive. Oh see, this is this is where Donald and I would have to have a long talk, and I'd have to pull his eyes open like they did with little Alix in a clockwork orange and put water drops into it while we watched Europe of the Last Battle together over and over and over and over and over again, eleven hours on loop, almost twelve hours on loop for days and weeks and months on end. And then we'll go back to this information here and say, tell me again, how is it impossible to note anything positive about Adolf Hitler? Go for it, try me without arousing the scorn of scholarly world. Yes, that's true. It is just impossible to point out Lincoln's numerous acts of tyranny or even his obvious character flaws. Well, here's the problem. All of the world needs to be strapped into that chair with their eyes held open. And if they're not high licks, if they're not you know, the's others called NPCs, non player characters, then eventually something might start to turn in that little hamster wheeled brain of theirs. As Thomas de Lorenzo noted in a November nineteen November fifteenth, twenty twelve column on lou Rockwell dot com. If Lincoln was such a political genius, he should have used his genius to end slavery in the way the British, French, Spaniards, Dutch, Danes, Swedes, and all northern states in the US did in the nineteenth century, namely peacefully. Because Lincoln's legacy is inexorably entangled with the Civil War, any revisionist views on the war itself are considered an attack upon Lincoln. Well, it was spearheaded by him, conducted by the banks. So that's what they don't want you to see. So of course you have to have a seatanly figure so as to make it a horrific public and uh, political and social faux pas to even even consider looking into it and thinking for yourself, should I say something? Uh, you know, I don't know, did Jesus really say that? Or do that? You start making that thing doing that face that ye, because Lincoln's legacy. Yeah. Basically, the merely suggesting that slavery wasn't the primary cause of the conflict, that we're even stating that there were multiple causes, is enough to arouse the ire of the establishment Northwest Vista College adjunct Professor Dale Schult Schlunt. Schlunt, hmmm, Schlunt, Well yeah, uh huh was so incensed over Ron Paul's remark years earlier about slavery not being the only cause of the war that he begins to earning each semester of his history class with the video of Paul's television interview, and then based his entire class around disproving it, right, right, right, right, ove Schwunt. They have to protect their lives. It doesn't matter how many comments from prominent rebels delineating there that they weren't fighting for slavery are left in the public record. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how much evidence is there. It's about what people's beliefs are, not what the facts are. Without slavery, it's a cult. Cults don't they don't, they can't think, and that facts don't matter to them. Facts are inconvenience. Facts will get you killed, attacked, canceled. Without slavery, the barbarity of the good guys cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, be justified. As the leader of the Confederates, Jefferson Davis said, the war must go on till the last man of this generation falls in his tracks. Unless you acknowledge our right to self government. We are not fighting for slavery. We are fighting for independence, and that or extermination we will have. Why doesn't anybody even know Jefferson Davis's name? I mean, and you know why if things went differently, he'd be praised like a saint, if we had not the Jewish parasite in our fucking brains, Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson, I guarantee you by now we've been on like a Gadafi styled nationalist type of system where our resources would be used for our benefit, not some fucking corporatized entity that has no that doesn't provide or give anything back to the people. It's in the people's soil, it's in the people's land. Who the hell's else is it? Is it? The only time they like property is when they can use those types of definitions to steal things from you. Then it's property because it's their property. Otherwise you will own nothing and be happy, and of course you will, because you're a fucking piece of property yourself. Ever since the end of this war, stop already with the fucking pop ups, he said, useless ask Grant, one of the leading good guys quote unquote psychopath murderer, He, according to the Court Historians, declared, if I thought this war was to abolish slavery, I would resign my commission and offer my sword to the other side. That's a pretty big statement there. Most certainly wasn't about slavery. The crime was secession. The crime was becoming independent of the federal control Arm, which was at that time already it's true nature were the tentacles of the bank, the foreign banking interest, the fucking cult of bankers. As the one hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the end of the Civil War and the Lincoln assassination approached, and you know what, you have to blame Hamilton for this because that's it came into our country early, the reason why we always had taxes, even because what are taxes? Their payment for usury, that's what they are. They're not doing anything for anybody. It's just you you, even though it's all bull ship, it's about keeping you down and keeping you in a in a state of scarcity, in a constant state of having to to which the word hustle to to stay alive to stay above water. Taxation is a is A is a type of spell. It's a type of punishment and torture. It's a bunch, it's a it's it's vamp it's energy vampire ship. If they got money from you, they don't care about you that you gave it to them. They just care that you don't have it anymore. They probably throw it in a goddamn furnace and burn the ship. And if they had the ability to do it in your face, to make you to just crush your spirit, they would, After all the effort and sacrifice and the things that you're children and family are doing without for this fucking jew who's some other asshole put the country in debt, and now it's our responsibility somehow. That's how the whole monetary system works. And it's only for the interest, which means we're going to be doing this forever. And so the bigger the debt, the better. And what happens when they call in that debt wars, the theft of property, culling with vaccines, that type of stuff. What do you think happened in twenty twenty nineteen, I bet you a few debts were called in as the one hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the end of the Civil War and the Lincoln assassination. Who approached the tributes to Father Abraham? Right, the same father type of Abraham that you know. The voices in this head informed him to murder his child, and he was on his way to do it, or his other voices, and I said, stopped him? Who even morphin that fantastic An article in the UK's Telegraph on April fifteenth, twenty fifteen, written by Professor Richard Carwording lionized Lincoln. Thusly Lincoln had lasting Lincoln had lastingly touched the nerve of British progressive sentiment. Here was the humane emancipator of his countries. Well, let me read this again. Lincoln had lastingly touched the nerve of British progressive sentiment. That's an interesting thing to say. Already, here was the humane emancipator, humane emancipator. What a nice guy of his country slaves and reunified, the reunifier of the broken American Republic. This is not This is such misguided nonsense. The American Republic is what he's murdering, is what he's killing, The spirit of for despotism. He reunifier, meaning you can't now you can't leave, right, I don't see it. I was looking for it. I got it in here. I just gotta find it. Yeah, I wish you could give without the music in the bag chas palmonary in Bronze Tale. Now he can't leave, except he was cool when he did it. This is the opposite here. It was the humane emancipator of his country slaves, the unifier of the broken American Republic, the advocate of democracy and representative government my fucking ass, and the man of the people. Here in some was the welcoming doorkeeper of the modern world. He inspired liberals, radicals, socialists, and all those who challenge ancestral privilege. What celebrated the dignity of labor and worked with to widen life chances? What the fuck does that even mean? Business Insire summarized Lincoln in the usual simplistic terms. Abraham Lincoln kept the US united and freed black Americans from slavery. Well, yeah, that all has to do with the level of intellect of these people they called journalists that are not there used to be like requirements for journalism used to have to like be pretty powerful intellectual. That's not required anymore. And you know, social media does no goods for anybody, because there was a time when if you wanted your opinion to be spread like maneuver across the fields of the world, you would have to at least get published somewhere, either in an art call it book, or if you're you know, on the right side of a news story and you have a microphone in your face for some reason, you could be on have your opinion expressed that way. But there wasn't this immediate Hey I'm going to type a comment on the Internet and now the whole world can see it. It's like, yeah, okay. It doesn't necessarily mean that more and more NPC high like type retarded people exist now, although they do multiply faster. What it means is that they didn't all have a voice, and that was a good thing. There was, like, you know, there was layers of things that in the accomplishments you had to achieve in order to actually have your voice, have your have your opinion expressed to a great deal great amount of people. Now it's just flooded with the biggest load of shit ignorance. An eighty one year old gay activist was quoted in National Geographic as exclaiming, he died for me, God bless him. That's what that eighty An eighty one year old gay activist was quoted in National Geographic as exclaiming, he died for me, God bless him. This is the level of intellect comprehension. And this is America. This is America. You want to know why this is America Because those who control the media love to put the microphone, the pen, and everything else, the camera toward the lowest, high lick, moronic, low comprehension person and blow that up and spread that around. Rather than showing the true intellect and honest, you know, the true nature of the of the will of the people, they'd rather show you that shit to discourage the will of the people so that people like us stop trying, because it's like, who the fuck are we saving? And is this the only person I'm talking to out there? Because if that's the only person I'm talking to out there, I'm not why am I expecting to get through to them? And I want to say this too, I have a my phone in here, God damn it, iright, hold on one second, I gotta do something. I gotta go get my phone. I gotta I gotta read this to you. Let me also put this up while we're at it. There's new instagrams everybody oy they wa yeah, wait, this guy's a fucking fruit turn. Let's see. I think we went to so crazy how this works because I scrolled up and I scrolled back. One of these is gonna be short. We've went through that one. We did. That, we did. That guy was a double. We own that one. That one was good. That guy we saw Ron, We read you Ron. This one's kind of funny. All we'll do We'll do this one. I'll put this up. Yeah, come together, we're gonna stuck my head now, thanks a lot, Thanks a lot me you son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: All right, hik this baby motherfucker bet not blow up by a new class set. Oh I'm gonna go look on this beach and then he blows up all my new class set and I'm like call my generals and they tell me they're all dead set, and I'm like, I said the army and they're like that dead two set.
Speaker 4: So then I'm like launch the frigging missiles and they're like said they're gone, said, so I'm like, what the fuck, And then I'm like it's.
Speaker 1: Not funny, because yeah, that's that's a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Tzar Kaganovich, another top Bolshevik leader, was a Jew. Blennin, who is also well known. Like Stalin and Trotsky, likely had changed descent from his grandparents. In fact, most of the heads of the secret police, Gulag administrators, and famous Bolshevik terrorists were all Jews. When Communism spread to China and the surrounding areas, about eighty to ninety of those coordinating the efforts were Jews. For the countless times that the Jews were overthrown and destroyed by Pagan empires or later when they were expelled from European countries and banned, not a single time was the word anti Semitic ever used by anyone Jew or Gentile. So what changed? The answer is Bolshevism. Just like the CIA would later do with the assassination of Kennedy by creating the term conspiracy theorist to discourage criticism or analysis of the government's role in subterfuge, so too did the Bolsheviks do several decades earlier with their Communist zar Kaganovich another top.
Speaker 1: All right, now, I'm gonna go ahead and let's take us out of here for now. I just wanted to go get that up. We'll go back to the other minute. Let's go back to the reading that. Let me just read this to you first. I just need to go. This thing is supposed to just pop up on right. Okay, this is part of my Father's Day gift, this shirt. All right, what am I looking for? Guys? Here you go. It's just's in signal. It's something I sent a niche. By the way, I haven't heard anything back from me yet. So well we talked on the what day was it the fifth? That was the last time? All right, if you want and have time next. Oh yeah, I see, so I said. Truth. The truth is, you're never educating anyone who wasn't already unconvinced by the narrative. All you're doing is is confirming their suspicions and building their confidence. No one is converted from NPC high and ignorance. It's not not not not not about awareness. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Anyway. We're walking for awareness cancer awareness. People who have it are pretty goddamn aware of it. Who else needs to dwell upon it except for those who want to call it into their existence, because that's how that works energetically. God the im idiots or raising awareness for autism. Nobody knows about autism. We're raising awareness for this. Shut the fuck up. So why don't I have to give somebody else in money to raise awareness? Are they going to make flyers with them proceeds I give them? What is the exchange of money for? Well, I'm going to do a walk and raise money for this. You're fucking retarded. It's about strengthening convictions, not about building awareness. There are no converts. You can't put a soul into the soulace. You can't create empathy and compassion, and those who have no connection to human suffering or how it would make them feel that type of connection. You can't weave a tether to the higher benevolence if one was already severed through things like black magic and horrific acts on children, or never formed in the first place because they weren't built that way. They're not. It's like going to the Hollywood set thinking those are beautiful buildings and then realizing they're in the back room. It's just a little piece of wood here, and piece of wood holding it up like a little stand, and it's two dimensional piece of fucking wood cardboard. But the appearance now and the play acting is what discourages us. It's advanced programming or program learning that waste the most of our time. These people play act seem to have substance, but can't execute on any of the information. They express agreement with on us on with they express agreement with us on They're just there to encourage us to keep wasting our time, making our brand of distraction. Keep turning that wheel, keep brining that gear. This is a fish bowl, pan opticon, or a barrel for them to shoot us fish at their leisure. Those who praise us the highest never let go of a single ounce of support, because that's not their function. Their function is to keep us away from our real lives, making us think there's some purpose in what we do. The joke is on us. I wrote that to niche prove me wrong. That's how supremely flawed man has come to be viewed. Oh sorry, let me start that over, because every time I missed one little fucking word, it screws up everything. That's how this supremely flawed man has come to be viewed by historians and most of the public part christlike figure and part superhero. Americans even envisioned him as an ultra cool vampire killer yeah right, resulting in a best selling book on the website DC cool.
Speaker 6: New.
Speaker 1: Even more unlikely anecdotes were revealed about the saintly Lincoln, such as the one claiming he helped a friend within a bet by lifting a completely full barrel of whiskey over his head and drinking from the middle opening, which came from the book Abe Lincoln and the Frontier Folk of Salem by Thomas p Reep, mechanic Dave Cloak and some two dozen volunteers. So a parlor trick for an oyvy who's into magic and deception and sleight of hand and misdirection is what you should really get out of that story. Like if there was a bet involved, well, that's gambling, and that's also again part of the whole the depraved culture that is being promoted and uh and uh, you know, championed by this group of people who stand to gain the most from it. So it's interesting that all those elements are in that story. It's a gamble, it's a bet. He's able to come through on the bet. So I'm sure there's some sort of trick that allowed, you know what I mean. It's like it obviously didn't happen, but if it were to happen, it would have most certainly have been some sort of fraudulent thing, right. There would have been something holding the barrel up or something like that. But it's just it's just funny that those elements are all together, knowing that what kind of people play these parla trick games, and then who this guy represented? Thomas p Reeve mechanic David Cloak, Okay, that's a period mechanic. David Cloak and some two dozen volunteers built an exact replica of the train car that carried Lincoln's body across America in an elaborate, active national mourning that had never been seen before in America. This really is a project that is of the people, by the people, for the people, really, because that's what not what Lincoln was about. He was He was a the people for the bank, enslaved by the bank, that type of guy. The project's public relations director, Shannon Brown declared, this is a real people, by the people for the people. Yeah, of buying for the bank. Superhero fans have boasted that if Captain Fantastic and mister Xport plausitively to have a baby, homosexual relationships would result in in Abraham Lincoln. You're absolutely right. Legend has it that when Lincoln's shirt was stripped off following his assassination, the onlookers were astonished by his chiseled, powerful physique. These people just don't know one to give up, right, Well, I guess you need to be strong, and I guess you need to be strong to be a legendary vampire or coiler. The absurd mythology began immediately after the assassination. Yeah, you know, there's a whole lot of absurd mythology that was all put into the same thing. They called it to knock to about Moses and about Abraham. Superheroes that allegedly told, oh wait, hold hold on, here's an equally awesome and informant book that somebody said in one of their stupid posts that they were trying to give other people not to read my book from because apparently there's a problem with you knowing something here, So they're trying to deter people from X reading extent. I want people to see this. There was a part where somebody said nothing new. I'm like, it's a history book, it's not a future book. What do you mean by new? How the how the parts go together and all the parts that are all the details that are missing. You're not going to find anything else written like this. But okay, was I supposed to change? Like who settled what? And what was behind what I supposed to just you know, the resilience and eskimos and all this other shit. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense, Like certain elements would have to be the same if you're telling the same part of history. Moron, I'm trying to find it doesn't matter. But it's in here, the the the Jewish fantasy Factory section. Yeah, there's a lot of kinds of debunking of that bullshit and a lot of the Eugaritic text. And here too we discussed m oh, here we go. I think I have some right here. Oh yeah, this is it? This see if I can find the beginning of it, at least this is part of it. The story of the Jews returned from captivity in Egypt is a myth, and so is the story of their return from captivity in Babylon. Although we now consider the Jews and Israelites to be the same, in ancient times they were two distinct peoples and bitter enemies. The Israelites lived in northern Palestine. I would beg to differ on that. I don't think that. I don't think this is correct either, and had their capital in Samaria. The Samai, the Judeans aka Jews, lived in southern Palestine and had their capital in Jerusalem. See this person's also misinformed. When the Assyrians invaded Palestine in seven thirty three BC, the Israelites resisted and were ruthlessly punished. Their city of Samaria was leveled to the ground and the population taken into slavery. The Judaeans, however, offered the Assyrians their support, and after Israel was liquidated, Judea began to flourish as the new Assyrian province. So they threw the others under the bus. Mind you, that seven thirty three BC date is still over one hundred years before. That's going on the other thing, and that it says, yeah, there's a lot, you know, everything that they told us. They gave us as far as the societal morality, innovation alphabet, all that is not theirs, all that is goth all that is area, and all that is the people that they try to erase from history. All that is your ancestors, not them. Read read the orlend the book, and read the British Eda and makers of civilization and race in history. If you do all those three, you'll break yourself free of all this religious bullshit, any of this idea of original sin, this idea of human nature when it's their nature. That doesn't mean that people aren't corruptible, but it's not human nature if it doesn't cross the board affect everybody. Now everybody has is holy back a fucking child molester inside their brain. Not all everybody is holding back a murderer inside their brain. Nobody not that's not that, that's not everybody, that's them. They want to congratulations and a pat on the back every time they don't kill somebody. Everything which made Abraham Lincoln the loved and honored man he was is in the It is in the power of the humblest American boy to imitate. William Herndon, who was Lincoln's law partner, in Springfield. And if his and if his descendants are to be believed, Lincoln's lover wrote the following. For fifty years, God rolled Abraham Lincoln through his fiery furnace. He did it to try Abraham and to purify him for his purposes. Geez, I wonder if this name just yeah, yeah, it was ritualistic in and of itself. This made mister Lincoln humble, tender for bearing, sympathetic and suffering. Sympathetic to suffering, did he was? He kind, sensitive, tolerance, broadening, deepening and widening his whole nature, making him the noblest and loveliest character since Jesus Christ. What the fuck I believe that Lincoln was God's chosen one? Well, that last part tells you everything you need to know. He's one of the chosen people, everybody. That's how you really should be reading that. And allow me to just look here for a second. While there's no evidence Abraham Lincoln himself identified as Jewish, historical accounts show he had a close positive relationship with the Jewish community. He had Jewish friends, political allies. He was a banking puppet and even a confidant in It's a Zachary who was his chiropodist and later a spy, well a Jew being a spy treachery. Wow, who'd have thought? Uh? Some have speculated about possible Jewish ancestry. Here's the thing, the frankest element that people don't get that a lot of these people were Christians, or at least on the outside. Some have speculated about possible Jewish ancestry, particularly due to his name, his name, and a few other factors, but these claims are not widely accepted. Who cares, what the fuck? The widely accepted are the Jewish community strongly supported Lincoln and his policies, and they were deeply affected by his assassination. Yeah, some have suggested Lincoln had Jewish ancestry, possibly Sephardic, but this is not definitely proven. What about what about where his family was? I have I had this on that, I had this open before in my ages on there. I'm gonna see where it is. Yeah. So, so Grant had had a decree for the Jews, but that doesn't mean anything because there's poor Jews and there's rich Jews, and they're both preyed upon by the same Saturn cults. So it doesn't really fucking make a difference that they may have pushed Jews out of a certain area, and all of a sudden that would mean that they weren't working for the Bangs. That's not that's not proper logic. I gotta find where they talk about where he lived, though, because that's the whole thing right there. Character is one thing, Countenance quite another, the euphemism for you just pun him the nose. In particular, countenance is what enables seasoned Chapad knicks Chabad knicks to pick out Jewish pedestrians with staggering accuracy, and Rabbi Wise, it would seem, was likewise gifted. It was he who must have leaked the original story to vidaver, as we learn from Bertram W. Corn's canonical work in nineteen fifty one American Jewry and Civil War, Corn, a reformed rabbi and scholar, began a chapter called Lincoln and the Jews by quitting wiseest striking words quickly, adding there is no shred of evidence to substantiate Wise's assertion. Lincoln could not, however, have been any friendlier to individual Jews or more sympathetic to Jewish causes if he had stemmed from Jewish ancestry. In a long footnote, the author alleged that although Wise in his eighteen sixty three editorials about Grant, did not mention the conversation with Lincoln, he did tell one of his colleagues, Rabbi Henry Vidava or Saint Louis about it. Corn helpfully identified Vedava as the American correspondent for the Hebrew monthly. Ah my good, I don't care if I was pronounced it wrong. This isn't what I was looking for. But like his family came from an area where it was a Jewish settlement, like a Jewish community or is or is what if his parents did or something that or both of his parents? So the state Levi Lincoln House and Whatechai Lincoln House. Come on, come on, man, these fucking names. Yes, Tom Hanks is related somewhat. You have his mommy, all right? J. T. Duria. Daria of the of the US Christian Commission, apparently completely ignorant about Lincoln's religious beliefs, showered him with praise. In temper he was earnest yet controlled. These people act like they know something. It's all in their head, like they're spinning off like some fantasy daydream but they don't actually know anything about the either met this person after the fact. It's like, why do people do this shit? People play make believe. Frank gets sufficiently guarded, patient yet energetic forgiving, yet just to him, yet just to himself, generous yet firm. His conscience was that was the strong His conscience was the strongest element of nature. His affections were tender and harm His whole nature was simple and sincere. He was pure. Blah blah blah blah. Where are we anyway? What page is this? Yeah, let's get back to this. Then let's see. I want to go pass by all this other shit. One of the nineteenth century's most enlatened thinkers was British historian and writer Don Dalberg Acting, popularly known as Lord Acton, perhaps the most famous for his timeless quote power corrupts absolute, power crrups absolutely Now you know who said it, John Dalberg Acting he epitomized what used to be called a classical liberal. Acton recognized that it was Southerners who were fighting for the right of self government while Lincoln's troops were repressive at aggressors. In a poignant November fourth, eighteen eighty six letter, to Robert E. Lee Acton, who is a contemporary, wrote, I saw in states and state rights the only availing check upon the absolutism of the sovereign will the secession filled me with hope, not as the destruction, but as the redemption of democracy. The institutions of our the institutions of your republic, have not exercised on the old world the salutary, the solitary, and wow, the solitary and liberating influence which ought to be motherfucker starting again, The institutions of your Republic have not exercised on the old world the solutory and liberating influence which ought to have belonged to them by reason of those defects and abuses of principle which the Confederate Constitution was expressly and wisely calculated to remedy. Right, they had drafted their own constitution, They fixed the bullshit that they didn't like, and they live by that. I believe that the example of that great reform would have blessed all the races of mankind by establishing true freedom, purge of the native dangers and disorders of republics. For you know, all the things that the South had, the industry the resources, the ground, minerals and all that stuff, travel tributaries, waterways. Once they succeeded the power hungry, psychotic banking, you know, parasite within our northern colonies, our northern states, they weren't gonna give up all that. So they were gonna crush if they had to keep if they had to keep people alive and not just claim the land and kill everybody on it, well, then they were gonna go by their rules, and that they were going to know through great suffering that they can never leave because this is theirs. They've already claimed the property as their own. The banks conquered America in eighteen sixty five and murdered shit tons of people in the process, and would have kept on going until they killed everybody if they had the opportunity to, and they weren't caring about freaking black slaves who they raped murdered. I believe that the example of that great refine would have blessed all the races of mankind by establishing true freedom, purged of the native dangers and disorders of republics. Therefore, I deemed that you were fighting the battles of our liberty, our progress, and our civilization, and I mourned for the stake which was lost at Richmond. Remember appomatics Corehouse more deeply than I rejoice over that which was saved at Waterloo. Once Lincoln became historically deified, only a few critical books about him were published. One of the most notable appeared in nineteen sixty two. Yeah, nobody understands that if you want to have your book picked up, you want the money for your book, You want to be published and distributed, and you don't want to just self published like me and still live in fucking poverty. Well, guess what you got to talk about? Something that they want you just you know, they want you to reinforce the shit that people have already been shoved down their throats, everything that they've already been programmed with you. You have to, in your own clever way, use your use your creativity and cleverness to tell a lie. If you can stomach that and you can live with it and your soul doesn't die inside of you for doing so, then you will be rewarded with fucking material or you'll be like me and you write this book. Who people still seem to think that they need to Uh, Well, at least two out of the fifteen needed to criticize because I think they actually came from FTJ media and they didn't like the fact that I told them that their white nationalist shit was kind of stupid. But who am I? The white power of white nationalist shit was dumb. Because if this isn't all out infestation parasitic invasion as it has been, you're gonna need all the help you can get, and that means not making more enemies and not being an asshole so that nobody wants. Nobody wants to see another asshole success succeed. Nobody wants to see another tyrant place one. You know, you can't act like that. You can't be that dirtbag stereotype that has been painted for you by the ADL that doesn't actually exist in real life until you start emulating it. You don't want to be that person. If that's If that's how low comprehension you are, you're not really part of the solution to any problem. You are part of the problem. One of the most notable apperiod in nineteen sixty Patriot Gore Patriotic Gore, written by leftist Edmund Wilson. Wilson wrote that Lincoln sought to crush the South not by reason of the righteousness of it of its cause, but on account of the superior equipment which it was able to mobilize, and it's superior capacity for organization. Yeah, and unlimited funds from a fake fucking money generating Bank of England, right or one of its subsidiaries. Thanks, Wilson was able to empathize. Wilson was able to empathize with his political opponents, recognizing in the midst of the Civil Rights struggle, how Southerners remember the burning of Atlanta, the wrecking of Northern troops, the wrecking by Northern troops of Southern homes. The uh, it's usually disenfranchised, but it's a disfranchisement. So I don't think, I don't even know if that's a if that's a misspelling or not. But the disfranchisement of governing classes and the premature enfranchisement of the negroes. Yeah, and we'll talk about that again when we get to the reconstruction part. Despite his politics, Wilson discovered historical soulmates and Southern secessionists who had risked all the in the new of a slave holding republic. Wilson was a pacifist who stopped paying his taxes in protests of the Cold War and had been against World War Two. His book was published during the height of what Wilson called this absurd centennial. Hey, imagine if everybody did that. Stop funding here, and this is the best way you'll be able to tell that the monetary system is fake and gay. You stop paying your taxes, and things keep on moving ahead just as they always were. But at least now you're not participating in evil, and they don't have your consent. They're not manufacturing the consent through your payment for all the horrible things that they tell you they do with their tax dollars, like bombing children, like turning the surveillance state and police state against you, you know, drumming up warp speed style murder camp pains against the American people, and shutting it down the country so that you can starve and lose your lose your ability to provide for your family. That type of thing. When you stop paying into all the horrific you know, infanticide and all the other things, well, will it make the will it make the the machinery grind to a hope without all that oil you're putting into it. No, because they'll just get more artificial ship from the same hands. It's not about the ship that you give them. That's just a take from you. And then you'll realize this how fake the system is and how fake the money is, and how there's no value to it, and maybe we can work on you know, build from there. But the last thing you want to do is continue to participate in it, in the evil, because you're not doing that for to save anything. That's just your impression. It doesn't it doesn't build roads, it doesn't protect anything. It's you. It's it's vapor interest on money that they never actually had in the first place, that they never actually leant in the first place. It's but it's it's assumed wealth that doesn't even exist. And now there's interest, which even is even less real. It's all artificial world nonsense and it's all speculation and it's all bullshit. You don't owe them anything, they owe you everything. The idea that Americans would fight a bloody internal battle over a group of states collective desire to secede from the Union would have been unthinkable to the founding fathers, as Thomas Jefferson said in his first inaugural address, if there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this union or change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as moments of the safety, as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. The American Colony's independence movement was the most famous act of secession in the history of the world. The American Colonies independence movement was a secession seceding from the monarchy throughout the Federalist papers written largely by James Madison and Alexander Hamilton, which argued for passage of the US Constitution the United States. Yeah, but they didn't want to build of rights in it. The United States that are consistently referred to as the Confederacy or a Confederate Republic. The Union clearly was considered a voluntary one by those who established our independent government. It took an Abraham Lincoln to vilify and his banks, to vilify whole states as treasonists and launch a vicious war of aggression in order to establish forever thereafter that this union is definitely not voluntary. Right, So when they start going after swarms and swarms of people because of something that they said on the internet between nineteen ninety eight and freaking present, and they call it anti semitic or bigotry or racism, and volunteer comes after you. Eventually they're gonna say there's so many of them in this state that this state is racist, this state is anti semitic. Send in the troops. I mean it could, right. The Union clearly was considered a voluntary one by those who established our independent government. It took an Abraham Lincoln, that's right. And the Union is definitely not voluntary, right because the banks and the debt, and you can now think the Hamilton for starting this precedence off because there never would have been, or could have been, even the thought of an nationalist, nationalist type of system here with nationalized industry where the government was in business and the proceeds went to them rather than to some foreign investor, where only a couple different politicians who have stock in it get some money out of it. But the rest of the people are deprived. No, no, no, no no, because they don't nobody wants to share anything because they're all a bunch of beauty little fucks. But if we had a system like Libya had, we wouldn't have taxes because there's nothing who we paying them to the government's making the money, like earning from the sale of something that's coming out of their ground. I mean, you could have a scoundrel who would also still tax you on top of that. But that's not what a leader who actually cares about its people would do. And not a tribal leader, not a Gaddafi, not a cythy, and not a Gothic, not a manic person would do that unless they're corrupted in the minds or you know the other people who would do that that just seem to do that all the time. Our banking Lloyd Vays, I firmly believe that if Lincoln had merely let the original smaller group, sorry, I firmly believe that if Lincoln had merely let the original small group of southern states leave peacefully, the others would never have joined, and the Confederacy would probably have folded within a short period of time. But instead, the man who would tell the New Jersey General Assembly in eighteen sixty one that the man does not live who is more devoted to peace than I am, would do everything in his power to push and prolong the unprecedented carnage of the war between the States. The South merely wanted to be left alone. See left alone to raise our families. I brought this up earlier. It is far more accurate to call the conflict the war of Northern aggression. From shutting down all opposition to an unwillingness to negotiate, to the usurpation of unprecedented unconstitutional power, to the promotion of a barbaric, scorched earth style of warfare, Abraham Lincoln was akin to some present day chronic warmonger like John McCain or Lindsey Graham, mixed with a healthy dose of Hey, you obviously don't know who Julius Caesar is. If that's who you're fucking talking about, throw what's wrong with Stalin taking his way through to Germany having a path cleared for him by the Allies? Why not that? Why not call it that? What's with Julius Caesar? Jewish Caesar fought the Jews, bro he killed the lay days who had him, had kidnapped him in his younger days. He promised that he would come back and kill them all, and kill them all and crucified them. He did the lace days were human traffickers and they were ransoming. They were ransoming Julius Caesar. The ransom was paid, and he promised that he would be back to kill them all, and they were like joking about it. He came back and fucking killed them all. Good for him. Fucking scumbags he would have. They were human traffickers, the child grooming, little shit bags, right, That's who he killed. He would have clashed constantly with the founding fathers and would mesh perfectly with today's politically corrupt world as an unscrupulous, hypocritical, crass party politician. Abraham Lincoln is a fitting symbol for our decrepit, decaying civilization. So a couple of things I need to talk to him about. I've noticed in like this he has a either he's towing the line because of where he's being published, but or this is just one of those things that lots of people just you know, it's the hollow blah blah blah that happened. Yeah, and you know the h man and his actual perception of that. And now this Julius Caesar thing. M So, here's the historian story about that we're going to take care of by killing by treachery. What's that sound like? Stabbing in the back of by my best friend? That sounds really, really, really a lot like a certain type of personality structure that we know about because he's the tyrant and he's making too many concessions to the Jews. Oh okay, okay, hold on, So by killing Caesar did that fix all that is rome still standing? Was it not eroded from within by the same priest craft fucking oive saturn cult Jews that I was, you know, that they said was a problem then, or was their power increased by the murder of Julius Caesar. So whatever they're pawning off history as is a total fucking lie, even when it's even when they say it's against them that this was happening, they'll give you that much, but it really it's at the same time, no, it's it's really not. You're just demonizing another person who was, you know, for the most part, not a bad dude. I don't go I'm not going to go into Lincoln assassination. I don't. I don't. I don't want to go through that ritual. But we're going to go to post Civil War America, the reconstruction, the eighteen seventy six election, that Garfield assassination, reconstruction, follow out the Populace and Spanish American War. There's a lot of good stuff here still that we haven't read. I want to go through the reconstruction for sure, because this is like one of the most important parts of the book. But all that build up of the corruption and the underheadedness and the banking claws in our country from the beginning, which only would make sense any any prospect, any opportunity for opportunists to capitalize on, you know, they would be here. I mean, they went so far as to bringing over human labor, forced human labor, because they had some big plans for this place. And of course now it's everybody else's fault, their sins of everybody else's. It's you know what, the idea of racism and slavery. Do you know what that is? That's that's young Kapor to the to the on to the Europeans. Instead of swinging a chicken around their head and cursing the chicken with all their sins, they're swinging America around their head and blaming all the Europeans and all the you know that we're that we're responsible now because they swung the fucking chicken around their head for all their described their their transgressions against human beings, black slaves, and now it's all of our fault. But it's another money making scheme for them in the process, even though they're the ones who are involved in it, they're the ones who caused it, they're the ones who perpetuated the ones. Now they're the biggest proponents for you know, equal equality and rights because there's there's an industry there, there's something to be made there, there's a there's they're like the payment processors of world history. So PayPal surprised that there's a psychotic Peter Teel involved and and and uh uh of the in lawn musk. But I mean banking fees, all these types of things, transactions. Middleman. They are the middleman fee of everything. They're the middleman fee of religion. You got to pass it through, you gotta jump through their hoops. Regardless if it's Catholic or Christian, or or or Jujayic. It's all middleman. Rabbis, that's the middle man. You got to please the guy in order to please the guy up there. It's all the same ship. They are the middleman. They are the payment processors. Sometimes it's money you're paying, sometimes it's it's you know, your acts and your deeds. But it's all through their scrutiny, right, So nothing can go through on its natural course from one side to another, from A to B without them being involved in the middle. And with that, I think I think we're good. Let me take a look at the time. One comment, Hey Mike, what's up, bro? Where do you go? Hmmm? We gotta go for get rid of that. Yeah, I need to put I need to have a button I can press music. Oh yeah, maybe I do. Let's see what I can do here. I gotta be a quicker about it. This is the controls on here and great, let's see this is uh this is the stream yard generic elevator music. That's terrible. That that's terrible.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 8: That's the going.
Speaker 1: This is a pan opticon, the guilty person.
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 10: Following direct movements, who come.
Speaker 1: Down with your river fans, strudge became conveniently available for all the kids.
Speaker 11: Following direct movements who come down with your river fans strut became conveniently available for all the kids.
Speaker 2: Mom, I'm not drugs.
Speaker 12: Really, nearly two million Americans are incursion in the press, the prison system of.
Speaker 3: The US trying.
Speaker 11: They're talking about drug offender.
Speaker 10: Sell your prisons.
Speaker 11: You don't even plan Charlot Texas paying for your words against them?
Speaker 10: You know rich minor drug offenders.
Speaker 13: Tell your prisons.
Speaker 14: You don't even but a.
Speaker 10: Texas pain for your horse against them.
Speaker 8: You're not rich, No, not crack mass.
Speaker 15: Why really, the presentage of Americans and the prisons are taking me for.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm the lovers.
Speaker 2: They're trying to build a Brason.
Speaker 13: They're trying to build a Breason.
Speaker 8: They're trying to build the breadon.
Speaker 2: Why not a break at.
Speaker 8: The top, and now I'm break at the top, and now.
Speaker 14: The brother of the.
Speaker 2: They're trying to build a Briton. They're trying to build a person.
Speaker 10: They're trying to build a Breton for you.
Speaker 2: And oh god, who are research?
Speaker 13: I think that's what I'm drunk.
Speaker 2: Policy shows and treatment to me increase the law pushments decreased while I bossing, and then don't remind them I'm sentence this. Who are research?
Speaker 1: That's excess?
Speaker 13: I drunk policy.
Speaker 2: Shows the treatment to me, increase the love for the cree fall Boshing, mandatory minimum tend.
Speaker 11: Thes, utilizing gregs, the bay Fir secret wars around the world, your global batherless.
Speaker 1: Now you've a last.
Speaker 8: Class.
Speaker 16: Really drug money's used to recollections and trained brutal proper sponsor dictators around the world.
Speaker 2: I'm trying, trying about, trying about the.
Speaker 16: Prop trying to build the person.
Speaker 2: They're trying to build the prison. They're trying to build the present for you.
Speaker 1: All Right, We're good. Uh what else I gonna do? Let me show you this real quick. Thank you very much. Bro Syphilopogus. Uncle bro Syphilopagus is in the house. Every buddy, I gotta go back to this think it should have off the words.
Speaker 17: It just drains it.
Speaker 1: Okay, one last time around the bend here if you are here or if you were there? What wrong? One? Where yet? Not that dog? We gotta talk about that though, the tom Bot robotic dog. We gotta have some talks about that. I'll swing us back through to the uh Instagram just before we leave. But let me just show you this real quick. I guess it's that one. No, what the hell my motherfucker there is. I didn't actually pull it up. I thought I did, all right, oh this is go with that thing, not to find me. We're here, okay, So if you're on this then you just click this the more button. It pops all that out. You have this substack stuff for Donald Jeffrees. You have my website right here, the Patreon, the gifts and go all the subscribe here things. And there's if you look for bro cephal up against, which is not easy. It's not It's not hard to find if you know how to spell it, and it would definitely not be something that would have a bunch of other people with the same name. Hopefully. I can't imagine anybody coming up with bro ciphal up agains or anything close to it and have it looked the same. There it is in the chat. You can find those Instagram and Rumble and YouTube channels too. And once I from probably tomorrow, i'll be able to I'm not you're gonna have time be able to put some livestream going directly to the brophal ups up against on YouTube. But there is something on the Rumble already. I did a little gaming. It wasn't anything crazy, just just to get something on there, but the Instagram has other stuff on it, and I'm gonna start doing the and oh, I god, that's gonna suck. But whatever coming up with a with like a script to read in the bro syphialopogus voice and have it matched what he's saying and doing on the screen. Ooh, it's gonna be It's gonna be a challenge, all right, So buddy, yeah, click this sener fry boom hot sauce. This is the code right here for ten percent off Doctor Glinton right there, you click it and then you hit ball busters this thing right here for the fifty percent off his membership Azure Well. Daisy and her uh her Triblue tinctures here. She's a very awesome, poor person, very good support of the show as well, but also just awesome all the way around, all right. And then there's doctor Mons's book and his energy I You Die here you can use my if you just click this it should already be embedded for the discount. And then again over on this side the Azurewell product, which I'm a huge fan of as well as I, like I said, I bought four altogether beyond OSTEOFX is it last month, Well, the beginning of this, well, it was like the middle of last month. So there's still a thirty day supply, and I got plenty more. I haven't even opened up one of the bottles, but I drink more Osteo throughout the day. Then I know that you're supposed to because I like it. And I also know that I feel sometimes unnutrified, so I like taking that. But yeah, the Whole Food Multivitamin here would be something that you could say this month, I'm not gonna do eighty two dollars for the thing you can durine. I'm gonna do forty dollars for the Whole Food vitamin. And it's for of those capsules. So there's one hundred and twenty and a bottle. There's four capsules per daily serving of the Whole Food Multivitamin here, and that's this guy. Okay, so grab that and then use my code BB five and you'll get a discount. Let me show you. I gotta do all that. I don't do you do that, Let's see. Uh, I don't know, at least I guess I can't show you because I gotta go through the help process of sending it. Up, but I've actually ordered from here before, so I'm not sure. Oh yeah, but I want to see my personal daddy either because they might pop up info and prossly you know all that stuff. But then there's alaskankle liver and two different sizes. Just to remember that you know that, all right, You just make sure that you remember that this is four fifteen milligram.
Speaker 10: The other one is.
Speaker 1: The twelve hundred. It's right there. I would go with the twelve hundred, and those in the EFAs are comparable. So THEFA plus is I don't know. I think forty to fifty dollars for a bottle. This is thirty. So again another way to get the same thing a little bit cheaper, but you'll still get your ninety essentials, okay, and getting that and you'll have a five percent off discount code with it, with the code b B five b B five and if you want to check out the IP six and get rid of the.
Speaker 18: Like.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like an OSTEOFX as well. But it's also working to do more stuff. It's it's getting the balance, it's balancing out your your iron copper ratio and getting ready of the oxidative stress of too much iron in your tissue. It's a really big deal your ATP energy. It's it's affecting all that. So that's that's why you want to have some point check out the IP six, give it, give it a whirl, right in addition to your ninety essentials. I would definitely do that. And and doctor Manso says, you can actually use this as because of the and I'll see if I can find the stuff in here. There is a lot of magnesium and calcium in it, so that's why he's saying, you can utilize this from this as a beyond osteo FX supplement, like you know, you can use it instead of but I would use beyond osteoffs and this for even better results. I just I just don't think you should ever get rid of that. You should ever pass on an opportunity to have at least the beyond osteofs and the plant to ride minerals from youngevity and then you can get the whole food vitamins from here to supplement the rest of the ninety essentials. That's how I would do it. But if you wanted to try to supplement it completely, well, the IP six are here if this is a thirty day supply. Depending on where you're you know what kind of deal you're getting on the beyond Osteo effects. This could also be twenty cheaper than a bottle of that, unless you call Brenda and find out that you know there's a two for one going on or something like that, then you'll get it cheaper as the beyond a for osteo effects version. There's prebiotics in here, pre impost People with tummy tummy troubles sign and support Kyle of Royal. But let me show you, Like there's a lot of other things to look at, but I just want to show you how you get the ninety essentials right. The core copper is a good add on because more copper is something that is probably really important for all of us to get until we rebuild the rebuild what we are supposed to have in our system already, because a lot of things come through our body and strip our copper, including sugar, including synthetic vitamin C, which is a huge culprit. Whole food sea complex doesn't do that, but pharmaceutical grade chemicals with corn sugar, cornstarch, GMO cornstarch with glyphossate in it, and then hydrochloric acid to make acetic acid, which isn't exactly vitamin C. That does strip away your copper because the whole food vitamin C has a copper bond in it already. When you strip it, then that's what it's looking to bond with. So if you have it in your system, it's bonding with that and pulling it out of your body. There's some more trace minerals right here too, the ionic minerals. All right now, you know, and we'll do this for the last thing here. I don't see or hear anybody coming home. I guess they went right to the Did they go right the gymnastics right here? Let me find out. She didn't say anything. But again, yesterday was Father's Day, where it's back to I'm an asshole again today? Did you guys leave from there?
Speaker 17: It would be cool.
Speaker 1: Imagine that if they were like if the world was like full of good people for once, and angel investors, people who actually wanted to build a society of strong people went and rewarded those who actually were decent human beings rather than investing in companies to further their own you know, personal wealth and gain why don't I see it. I gotta pen again. And people like who are for the last decade or more, been the sole provider for four different people in their house. That would be the person who wins the freaking who scratches off the my name is an earl one hundred thousand dollars fucking ticket, you know, every once in a while, throwing the bone to the people that actually do and you know, have the substance of character to be decent human beings and teach others, you know, good values and raise a good family. Wouldn't it be nice if those people every once in a while caught a break. A few guys out there, every once in a while I caught a break where life wasn't so hard like, and you know, people who come and approach you aren't vultures looking to just gain your trust so that they could fuck you over later. And imagine if that was like, you know, because like every business deal will turn into that. I don't know if you saw what happened with Lucas Botkin and t Rex Arms, but that was another incidence where his own family were predatory against him and he was below fifty one percent ownership among a couple of years, you know, quitting many years back, and now he's out of the company that he created, and it was his family that did that. So imagine that just at one time, people of other people of good substance and quality happened to also be very wealthy and wanted to make other strong people have the same ability and capacity to pursue their dreams and support and spread their message which is their which is the other person's message too, which is how to be a good human being. Wouldn't that be awesome? Wouldn't that be awesome if that caught on? I know, I'm just daydreaming now, silly boy.
Speaker 19: Also, like, I don't understand the relationship between American and Istray. It's like it's the most effed up situation ever. We're like the world's most pathetic sugar daddy. We give them billions of dollars and they shit on us. Like mister Jonathan said, Now.
Speaker 1: Why is Pierce all of a sudden allowing for this type of talk on his show when he was calling everybody a racist or speaking out against him a while back. Is he is he now changing his uh, his approach to be more of a honeytrap for fucking people like was you know, it's it's it's funny how this you know, popularity thing comes because you're never you're always going to be shouted down for exposing something that they don't want to hear. But if the play or the scam or the scheme or the bigger trap is slightly different nature and you don't quite understand it yet, then people will start changing the way they, you know, accept this information, or how they how they how they represent it, or how they much they suppress it, or or you know, shout out against it. So I just I find it interesting that Piers now all of a sudden finds himself in all these plays. I mean, he's a total fucking tool. He's a complete and total ship bag. And now all of a sudden he's listening to this without yelling and shouting and shouting it down. Why why is that ganging on them?
Speaker 19: We're not helpful, dude. We gave you thirty billion dollars to bond children and it's not enough for you. Like I mean, at least at least when you pay a dominatrix, you know that you're getting fucked. But this is just America having a public humilation king while getting fucked, and they call this foreign policy. They are arresting American students on American soils for protesting Israeli or crimes.
Speaker 2: What the hell, man, this is like.
Speaker 19: Your crackhre making you beat your children for calling her what she is, a whole the thing. This is what really bothers me in America. The right and the left they fight each other tooth and nail over gun control, education, minority is right, healthcare dei.
Speaker 1: But when it comes to hush pagan and let's keep shaking his head like now.
Speaker 19: Israel, everybody compeace to be Israel's favorite bitch. Republicans hate handouts unless it's for Israel, and Democrats they love human rights and listen for the pedestinians.
Speaker 20: I mean, this is at Dolulu State. You guys are the lulu.
Speaker 19: You are the lulu like I came here today to witness for myself how someone can lie so shamelessly. The guy is like a human pinball machine. Every question lies on him, and Hames is like a like a magic bold with one answer. Hamas y y at least flat earthers. They make things interesting. You guys are boring. You are like the same thing.
Speaker 13: I I left all of this, I left the media because of this.
Speaker 10: I come back.
Speaker 19: It's a it's a freaking groundhog day every day, the same question, the same thing, dude, nobody believes you are liars?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Also like nice, At least they let him go get it out what he had to say.
Speaker 21: In this radio request to stop the distribution of a book that contains some pretty damning information about the Israelian secret service, the Mozade ABC, John Martin.
Speaker 1: But they say it's really a secret service, as if it's just like some creation that has nothing to do with America. That's already the deception is already there. They don't understand that these things wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for those who created Israel, which would be that entity, that force that works through the United States. You can't have an Israel, you can't have a Masad, you can't have any of that shit without the source, like the what do they call it, the the gen what they call those things spawner in a game, spawning all these things out of it, like spiders or whatever. Like the spawner is in fucking America. It's it's the Federal Reserve. Bank. It's all the freaking agencies and clandestine bullshit agencies that are anti American that go after Americans. FBI, CIA, Masad is just another entity of that, and those are multinational because they're here and there. You think the ADL isn't Massad, so Massad is here too. You don't think that the neighbor eth is a fucking anti American terrorist organization working in America. They are their Massad as well. Word is Massad is just a word? What is their nature? Their nature is the same exact work. They do the same exact work. They're not going to say what one of them you're talking about. They're all anti American. They all work together, they all co conspire and give each other information and give each other training for other fucking mental patients to go harm Americans. It's the same goddamn entity with different freaking office buildings with different names on them. It's the same entity, same entity.
Speaker 21: The most sensational claim in the book involves this bloody day the Pirut Marine Barracks bombing. The book says Israeli agents kept vital information from US marines. They might have saved the lives of two hundred and forty one American killed here. Israeli government sources deny this account, but according to the book, an Israeli informants saw a Mercedes truck being fitted with secret panels for explosives. Israeli troops were told to be on the lookout for the truck, but the book says the Israelis intentionally gave the Americans only a fig warning, not mentioning the kind or size of vehicle. The book says Israeli intelligence was willing to let the terrorists succeed to protect their sources and out of contempt for US intelligence.
Speaker 1: It says, Hey, here's the other thing too, it's their op. Who's the one who's the real people doing the bombing? It's Israelis. It's Israeli intelligence. Oh but it's Muslim, Yeah, sure it is. Sure it is who funded them, who told them to do this, told who gave them the idea, who set them up with the material, and who allowed them to get to he as far as they got. Hmm. So was it guided funded by then? Was it really another entity or was it still the same goddamn people?
Speaker 21: Agents withheld information on US hostages for similar reasons in Toronto today, the author was under a court ordered gag not to discuss the book or the case. There's two restrictions. There's one restriction that I can talk about what I learned or have done in the Mascad, and the other restrictions that cannot talk about anything that's in the book. Israeli officials confirmed that Viktor Ostrowsky worked for the Masad in the nineteen eighties. Alarmed by the contents of the book, they got it temporarily blocked in Canada and the United States position of the Israeli government.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty good advertisement for a book, though, isn't it for a book full of things that there's nothing you can use it for too that will help benefit mankind or bring us further or to peace, or the gutting out of the parasite that's killing all of mankind. It's just more to embitter you and make you realize just how fucking small and useless and uh, you know, how powerless you still are because you can know all this and still be able to do nothing about it, because the majority of the people will act on it. It's not because you're not able to. But you need a whole lot more of you in order to make a change. And this is the joke, is that they've already got the rest of the masses subdued mentally. So whatever they tell you, most of the people aren't gonna read it, and those that do aren't gonna be able to be a massive, big enough, you know, outcry to do anything about it. So what a great advertising and marketing tool this little you know, new segment was for the book when it does come out, because guess what former sawed my ass of Strowsky. And this whole thing was another way to gut money out of Americans by talking about some very real things mixed with some very real lives. But the killing of Americans by way of Moussad one hundred percent? But who was who was complicit? If Massad was there America Americans killing Americans? Oh, they wouldn't do that, really. What about that Civil War thing? What about that Hannibal directive thing of the Jews killing the Jews on Couber seventh when they basically did everything themselves but blamed a couple of people that they had dressed up looking like Muslims and uh said that that was Hamas So they could, you know, conveniently kill the people that are in the way of their stealing all of the resources out of the ground in Gaza. Can't have any witnesses of that.
Speaker 22: The information contained in the book could very well lead to the identification of employees of the Mossade and could jeopardize their lives, but the.
Speaker 21: Book's introduction says it does not name active agents and gives only initials. It does say that more than two dozen senior Israeli agents routinely gather intelligence in the United States.
Speaker 1: He is Raeli requested.
Speaker 23: Benjamin and Yahoo ran away.
Speaker 24: He started a huge conflict with Iran and then ran away before the huge consequences came. And right before he ran away, he gave a huge tough guy speech with those hand chops that he always does. Moments ago, Israel launched Operation Rising Lions, Operation Rising Line.
Speaker 1: That name itself the Lion of Zion. That's a very symbolic You know that Phrygia and Phrygians were at one time in the cult of the Saturn called the Wolf Cold. They were the wolf totem branch of that and Phrygians before they were rehabilitated by the Gothic people. But by you know, behind thor they were, they were quite complicit in but Phrygian was a It was like the lion people, right, And I don't know if that has anything to do with why they decided to pick that up. But the lion lies with the lamb and all the all the other shit just interesting rising lion and more biblical bullshit. Because they're getting closer and closer to their third temple. And by third temple, I mean nuclear war. And why the fuck is Iran hitting Gaza? Should they should be able to know what the hell they're hitting by are they hitting the people that are being bombed and murdered already by the by the Israelis? How does that upset the Israelis? That's so crazy, Like no matter even when you know my enemy's enemy is my friend, none that they're bombing you.
Speaker 24: I am more like operation running a rabbit. Real leaders, real commanders do not flee their soldiers, but definitely don't flee their citizens. Part of being a leader is being right there with your citizens during danger. Blue state media they're trying to sow shade on whether or not BB actually fled. They don't confirm or deny, but point out it's a government plane in general, and that others might have used it, which was the plane seen fleeing. However, the wing of Zion is like Air Force warm. It's only meant to carry the top leader, and it's not leaving without the top leader.
Speaker 9: So Benjamin Etna, who did not run away?
Speaker 25: Then he's got to prove that.
Speaker 24: But right now all evidence and stories are saying he ran away, and a lot of people in his public is gonna be mad about that one.
Speaker 26: Benjamin.
Speaker 1: I don't like that guy, just so or clear. Eric warsa Nhage fan. Every once in a while he says something, but most of the time his.
Speaker 9: His uh.
Speaker 1: Analysis of it is not good. It's not deep enough. It's not he's missing. He misses a lot. Oh yeah, and you know, you know Isaac Luria, he was he was the Leon or you know I didn't so was Moses to Leon. So there's always the lion, the Lion, the Lion, all these cobylists. Mexican what the fuck just happened? Mexican narcotics officer warrens below that the Sanilla cartel was trained by Israeli. Is it gets more interesting when you realize that the cartels they trained are now targeting our infrastructure in the US. There's more.
Speaker 17: What are some of the estimations, five thousand, five thousand? One guy, you got herid of five thousand bodies? He never burn anybody use you will just get the he's bought it.
Speaker 22: And a scene out of Auschwitz there was a room full of shoes and clothing, body disposal.
Speaker 9: None of that.
Speaker 1: That that that mockumentary called you know that that had the Ashowitz as its uh plot device. And the scene out of Oswitz, well, scenes are usually coming from a fictitious thing. So you said more there than you probably intended to. And then a scene out of Hitchcock's rendition of a concentration camp.
Speaker 22: Turned into an industrial effort. I got to see the stoommaker and actually actually got to meet him and talk to him. He was employed by seeing a low cartel. He said that he was trained how to get rid of bodies by his way, the specialists at the carts. I was brought in to train him. And that was like suspect when I heard it, and it sounds like something scot made up.
Speaker 1: But then I saw yeah, and so why would they get rid of Pablo Escobar? Because he was not. He was not a one to trade to uh to share. He didn't want to share with the corrupt the government. He didn't want to He didn't want to mess with you. And ves have been the international drug dealers forever. So Pavel Escobar was an enemy and it was a drug war that killed him by use of you know, military or or governmental agencies, people with badges and shit like that kill killing him on a rooftop. But that was That doesn't make him official. That doesn't make it that official as in somehow an uncorrupt actor or whatever. That's just because that guy wasn't playing ball with them, so he was removed and then his territory was taken. That's all that is. If you know anything about Lanski and all these other people, there's nothing Italian about the mafia. I'm going to get deep enough into the roots. It's all the same wave a bullshit. And that's what built in terror, formed Palestine into an illegitimate israelly sentiment.
Speaker 17: Some elements of actual experience and craft and what he was doing.
Speaker 22: So he basically made costic soda to get rid of the body with a lot of stuff you can buy any hardware story make his caustic mixture. Put a body in there without any clothing on, he would cut.
Speaker 1: But it sounds like a movie shit, Like I'm not buying too much of what this is because of where it is. It's on a freaking you know, an operative's fucking podcast. This guy is completely you know, militaried up intelligence type of bullshit. And then this guy just babbling on about things that you've seen in movies and the movie style bullshit, which I mean it could be, But where is this all going us? Knowing this, what does it do for us?
Speaker 22: Patterns on some of the tattoos and the face to get rid of that first, and he would dump that into.
Speaker 1: A second rate. Here is not to be trusted, Sean Ryan. It's just not a he's not a real dude. He's a fucking one of these. He's another entity of the government, and the government is fucking wicked and evil. Oh look, he's got double v's you know that is six' six.
Speaker 22: A greater and get some of the solid pieces and put in the next. Batch and that's a sign of craft that somebody showed him. That the amount of people that he got rid of is, unknown but a whole generation of young people.
Speaker 1: Disappeared all, Right, well the rest of this isn't all that important Then sonola cartel targeting cargo trains in THE. Us, yeah you can call it SONOLA i. Want but if you tell me that somebody else is training, them then it's that it's that. Who it's that, who it's that entity by which through which they're being. Trained it's their will that these things are. Happening but they're using proxies because they can't be you, know they can't be associated with what's going. On so if there's going to be border warsis crisis type, stuff they can't be The israelis can't. Be it can't be the Banking israelis that are seen doing. It but they can sure as hell train them and have the other people do.
Speaker 27: It we're In, shady A Jewish orthodox neighborhood in the very center Of jerusalem which has been turned into a kind of.
Speaker 1: A ghetto by The israeli.
Speaker 27: State the core of the population of Man schietim lived here since before the Zire.
Speaker 9: STATES a lot of them are very Anti.
Speaker 27: Zionists today there's a demonstration done at the same time As israel's independent.
Speaker 9: State jews are Not.
Speaker 28: Zionists because The zionists ideology is Not, jewish So zionist si ideologies against The jewish.
Speaker 1: Reliefs, okay, yeah but The jewish belief still hates all. Nations so let's not act like you're such wonderful people regardless of What zionism is and isn't and What jewish blah blah blah is or isn't. It, Okay the fact that you're In israel when you know that wasn't the intent and That israel is the state of, mind tells you that you're a fucking jack off in the first. Place, second what what's the does do you? Okay as A jew In israel who isn't a Zion this do you do you follow rabbinical ship because you have payotes on the side of your head and all that ship Is? Talmudic are? You are you a straight Street torah and and nothing? Else, Guy, well there's. Awful there's plenty of ship in there telling you, know people who would actually just read it for what it is that whoever wrote this ship and whoever were talking, about or a bunch of degenerate scumbacks who fuck with their own, children who get drunk and get, naked who do all kinds of stupid Ship Robin steele and kill their way into, power like Like david and Freaking, solomon who play around with, demons like what is it that? Were you know? What what what is your mortal uh high ground that you're trying to?
Speaker 9: Take are Not jews? Anymore of, course we raised The palestinian flag because first of, all it's the symbols that we.
Speaker 1: Have no war with, them and they're just optics to show that, hey look there's some Good jews and there's real spirit.
Speaker 28: Or against the ocupation that they've been going. Through we are like brothers with each. Other we understand that what.
Speaker 1: We are like brothers with. Them hey, MAN i wish, YOU i hope you're sincere and you believe, that BUT i still think you're misguided, regardless because there's not a whole lot of there's not a whole lot that would show anybody where did this all come? From and what they, said this is the smaller the smaller population there that are actually but, again it's still a religion based on the Freaking saturn coult AND i would like to know are they still conducting the same, sick fucking rituals. Do they still believe that all nations are you need to bow to their asses just because they don't Want, zionism which means the forcing the hand Of god to do. This they still anticipate the outcome being the same that the world is handed over to, them which means the rest of us are fucking slaves or dead or dead.
Speaker 9: They so for is our.
Speaker 28: Software also every spilled blood that we see with, them it's hurting our.
Speaker 1: Hearts oh that's, good it's hurting their. Bodies it's hurting your. Heart. Ah so this is what the difference. Is They're jews with a, conscience which means you couldn't possibly be one if you had a, conscience.
Speaker 9: Especially when it comes from The jewish nation's.
Speaker 28: Name they stole The jewish nation's Names, israel and we are ashamed again his.
Speaker 1: Ignorance, Again israel was never supposed to be a. Nation so you didn't steal The jewish nation's name Because israel wasn't a, place. Motherfucker and if you knew how to read your own, book you should.
Speaker 9: Know that shame that they do it in our. Name they have owned this land it's Called.
Speaker 28: Palestine they tried to remove The palestinian, name The policine in the, tradition they stole The jewish, name and they steal The palestinian. Land there is no freedom, here there is no. Democracy like You're, Jeice why don't you stop, him. Buddy you, see we cannot declare our opinions in, public we cannot make a protest in.
Speaker 9: Public And i've personally been beaten. Today they just the rest of their.
Speaker 1: Father and, yeah, yeah they murdered him twice this. Morning you see all the blood all over his face and the. Bruisers, yeah they beat him. TWICE i was murdered three times BEFORE i got to the show.
Speaker 17: Today.
Speaker 1: Shirt.
Speaker 27: Fuck they were just the rest of the father and left your child in a stroller in the middle of the street alone.
Speaker 1: A, father not the, father just a father meaning a rabbi who is pushing a stroller. Around maybe he was bringing maybe that was there was bunch to go.
Speaker 17: This fucking.
Speaker 1: Freaks was That michael from the office sitting there? Laughing you kind of look like its Little. Indian, actually.
Speaker 28: We want The policinian to, gain to get back their, lens because we are not. Thieves we don't want anything to take out from. Them we want them to believe peacefully and with, freedom with complete. Freedom no, apartheid no a parthi. State we don't want.
Speaker 1: It you don't want. Apartheid you want them to intermingle with you as you continue to control their lives. Politically that's. Nice that way you can have a poor it's still downtrodden class and it won't be. Ill you'll have somebody beneath. You even though, that even though the designers don't like use so, much they'll hate them even. More great. System, yeah they should all be. Together Jewish israeli is rushed into bomb shelters In Tel. Aviv they're not really. Rushing the language is so freaking. Dramatic he was saying by a door on this. Phone but, yeah they look really. Terrified they're just like, frantic pissing their. Pants anyone who's who's concerned is this dog who, says oly, Shit i'm locked in here with a bunch of people who would eat me if they had the. Chance everybody's on their. PHONE i know it'd be nice to think, that you, know the majority of The israeli people aren't as psychotic as The israelis that you see that are like from childhood school age to adults talking about how as soon as you say they were To, palestinian they want them all dead because they're all. Terrorists it'd be nice to think that these people weren't like that. Too the ones that are smiling penning their, dogs they look like normal people with compassion and care for other living. Things but they just seem to have this disconnect when it actually comes to expressing that for real and not just play, acting because they seem to fall. Short that was it the same? Thing, okay.
Speaker 29: Breaking news right, now the city Of, Haipa, israel is under an attack by nearly one thousand ballistic missiles From iran Tonight june.
Speaker 13: Fourteenth the eye.
Speaker 1: What came through like fucking seven dome.
Speaker 13: Has, fallen The Iron, dome And David sling the systems are not.
Speaker 1: Why is he doing this and why is he doing it with two? Hands, well he's telling you lies.
Speaker 29: Working At, israel and all of the ballistic missiles are striking their targets on the other.
Speaker 1: Side of their ballistic missiles are. Striking that's that's an over that's.
Speaker 29: Overstating but In, iran The israeli fighter jets are penetrating air defense forces Of. Tehran both sides as of now are hitting oil, areas oil, facilities and military. Targets as of right, now no civilian centers have been, hit but each side.
Speaker 13: Has promised to strike civilian. Centers is he?
Speaker 1: There are we supposed to believe that he's? There because HE'S i have a hard time believing any of.
Speaker 13: This haiphas being. Struck tehran is being.
Speaker 29: Struck both leaders have fled and left their civilians and constituents to pay the price of their.
Speaker 13: Actions israel started this. Conflict iran is defending.
Speaker 29: Themselves, Also pakistan has vow to enter the war if The United states enters the. War and that's important Because, israel to two hours ago, tonight.
Speaker 13: Has asked The United states who officially enter the.
Speaker 29: War iraq has said they will stop shooting down ballistic missiles after the quests Of.
Speaker 13: Iran this is getting. Real make sure to follow me here for the quickest.
Speaker 1: Updates some guy says it was like one hundred fifty, missiles a hundred drawn and stopped tenaxing. Everything, yeah but nobody knows what the fucking true numbers are because they're always gonna minimize it because they Have israel has this thing about having to maintain. Superiority, so LIKE i was singing one of my, broadcasts you, know they'll they'll glorify and exaggerate something that they've, done, like, oh aren't we geniuses for making pagers? Explode such, geniuses such genius strategic, work blowing up innocent people and calling them all terrorists because we decided to tell the world that we only targeted terrorists and gave them. Beepers hey, terrorists are you? Terrorists here's a? Beeper oh, gee, thanks that's. WEIRD i thought you didn't like me Because i'm like a terrorist and, shit, no, no, no have this pag're on? Us, okay? Cool Thank, Yeah i'm sure that's how it went. Down and it wasn't just randomly given out to people to cause. Chaos. Uh and then they blow up and killed, people blind children and all kinds of. Stuff they're, geniuses but when they get, counterstruck it's, oh it's just a flesh. Wound yeah, yeah yeah. Yeah, meanwhile they also bitched a moon to complained and made a huge victim thing about two people who died in the building that got bomb that was bombed near an actual you, know military, target and these people were civilians within, this like you're gonna hear the whole life story about their, families and because we're supposed to care about, that but not care about all the children and, people, families all this stuff that are being murdered and they're actually WHEN i say, children it's because the ideaf and palenteer are fucking deliberately targeting, children because that's how how you destroy the family and break down those who would be the true resistance if there ever was, one, right if you're if you're concerned about the, father they go after the child to destroy that, person emotionally cripple. Them this is how these fucking people. Act they don't go for they don't fight soldiers a, soldier they're soldier to. Children this is how they this is their method of. War the civilians or the innocent are the, target, always, always any war that they've ever sent us. Into that's exactly how it's gone. Down we're told a different, story but that's how it Goes it's. Terrorism, terrorism, terrorism which means completely devoid of any types of, boundaries any types of you, know there's certain things that you're you as a human being morally could not. Do they have no problem with. That fuck Says Israel's Iron dome AND us th chaad system fad. System it's. Sad it's. Sad sounds like a game game, mail doesn't. It fad systems completely fail Against iran's unprecedented attack speed shut. Up it's because the, thing the Iron dome, thing was probably bullshit all, along or it was just allowed to happen so that they could have some damage because now they have an excuse to go after. Them if they shut everything, down there would have been no. Damage they gotta let people get killed and blown up because they have to have a natural, Attack like where's the pilot Sho they need a pile of. Shoes you, know they are gonna get their pile of shoes this, way exposing fatal gaps in defense. Tech it is as supposed. To you, know it triggered everybody else in the world to, say, oh look there's a there's some poles in their. Defense let's go Get.
Speaker 17: Israel.
Speaker 1: YEAH i wish that would be the, case but that's not going to be the case because all these other countries that we call countries are not separate or. Independent they're banking, dominated and so there they have been they have been brought into slavery by their banking systems that occupy. Them no country is going to go do anything To israel that's in that. Band who's, left who's left that's not in that banking system, Ron, well they're already part of.
Speaker 26: It so.
Speaker 1: Spinds like a like A spanish. Woman, right there's her little. Candle BUT i mean you see her hiding behind. Here this person is standing in the, road not hiding behind a. Car she obviously must see. Him she's having this panic, attack and this dude just like filming her. Quietly at what point do you look up and, SAY i, mean is this just? Theatrics? Right what is going on? Here why do you? Say, oh, says somebody's watching me do this right? NOW i feel a little.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 20: Now at Every chamis, synagogue worshipers recite early morning. Prayers they removed The torah from its arc to read passages From judaism's most sacred. Book jews practice this ritual the world's over every day Can but this ceremony is taking place in The Islamic republic Of, iran a country that's the sworn enemy of the state Of.
Speaker 1: Israel so they have their own parasitic Can, yeah AND i bet you they'd be look At taflin's and all straight up sat and they're right there In. Iran so there's a presence, there AND i wouldn't be surprised because this is not there's you, know these people may not be the quote Unquote zionist branch of them at, all but, again the religion itself is all. Fucked these people seem like they're pretty happy living here With Iranian arab Slash, muslims and they seem to be having a grand old time without anybody. Interfering but there's also players In iran who want to turn this thing into a more banker friendly nation and get rid of the you, know the nationalistic or independence the sovereignty of that, country and they're they're waiting for their. Opportunity i'm sure those people who died in the first strike were resistant to, that As trump made sure to tell everybody that those people are. Dead now the ones that were holding out in agreements to just not hand over their entire country To israel and, say, yeah well we'll pull. It we'll tie our hands behind our back while you kill, us but we'll tie our own hands behind our back while you threaten nuclear warfare against us and then accuse us of having something that we. Don't it's.
Speaker 20: But home to what some estimates say is the second Largest jewish population in The Middle east outside Of, israel.
Speaker 1: Second largest outside Of. Israel Isn't iran.
Speaker 20: Life for you as A jew is good In? Iran, yes you're happy. Here IF i was not, HAPPY i can't.
Speaker 1: IMMIGRATE, Yea well those are sounded. Thoughts, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 20: Yeah iMac more Sad death is A jewish resident of the Capital. Tehran inside his, Office moses is on one, Wall Iran Supreme leader on the.
Speaker 30: Other but you don't want to leave everyone who want but you don't want to, LIVE i don't Want i'm living here AND i want to live.
Speaker 20: Here twenty years, Ago more Sad dev's wife wanted the couple to move To. America she. Left he stayed Because i'm, Saying iran's more conservative, culture so you gave up Your.
Speaker 1: He wanted the more considered the culture Of. Iran he didn't want to go to that, wild, crazy preferred place that The jews turned into hell Called. America wife to stay.
Speaker 30: In, yes is very important for. ME i think THAT i cannot leave Redout iranian. CULTURE i cannot tolerate my wife does in bikini in the seaside BECAUSE.
Speaker 1: I can't tala his wife dressing in the bikini in the, seaside that, bitch his face better recovered and everything.
Speaker 30: ELSE i grew up In ianian.
Speaker 1: Culture.
Speaker 20: Today more said that is an elected member Of iran's.
Speaker 1: Parliament what that means is he as a tiny crooked. PENIS i THINK i think that's how that. Translates.
Speaker 20: Proof he says That jews here are a respected minority with religious. Rights you say everything's fine for The jewish community.
Speaker 30: Here, no, no no one can say that everything is.
Speaker 20: Fine but you, said you say most things are fine. Improving many people outside Of iran are going to remark that you're not being completely, Truthful you're not being completely. Open how can you convince?
Speaker 30: PEOPLE i cannot convince a man who don't want to understand all. Condition of, course.
Speaker 20: Conditions For jews In iran have seen many ups and. Downs jews began settling as.
Speaker 10: Many have some.
Speaker 1: Downs as he's gone like this just kind of funny timing.
Speaker 20: In iran on the sixth CENTURY, bc.
Speaker 1: That that genuflecting thing that they're doing, right there is a sexual act to The. Chicana.
Speaker 20: Right iran was The Persian empire and It's King cyrus Free jews From babylonian.
Speaker 1: Captivity, yeah more More jewish fantasy tales from The bible that you, know find the historical evidence of. That and If cyrus did, that then that's One arian. Asshole that was A persian who we need to uh slap upside the head because that led to people like An assyrus whatever he's name. Is anoceros looks Like, hnoceros the guy who Had haman hung because he couldn't get enough of that esther, booty according to that, story and then The purian and then like what was, it right around twenty five thousand innocent people murdered in in the in The mordecai uh fucking. Killspree that's how that's how they, atoned and that's how they that's how they got back for you, know the actual conspirators who were trying to harm. People it was found Out haman was going to take care of. It they Kill haman and his and his family and his sons, instead and then they go on a free for all murder rampage of all innocent quote Unquote, gentiles and that's one of the most champion the books of The Old testament that doesn't even have the Word. God it doesn't have to talk About god in. It it's all about how you get back at The Aryan gothic, people, right The persians in that in that time, period aside from being the, natives The brownies were nothing But Gothic aryan. People and These jews or these saturn cold, people if you, want that's.
Speaker 31: Not A we've been In iran for twenty seven hundred.
Speaker 20: Years ya is the president of The Tehran Jewish, committee a seven hundred year old organization that works on behalf Of Iran's. Jews his office walls are lined with past generations Of Iran's jewish.
Speaker 31: Leaders iranians have given us a lot of. Good we Are iranians. Ourselves, sure there are times when things, happen but our community always stands strong and demands our.
Speaker 20: Rights Iran's jews face perhaps their toughest. Challenge at Every shami, synagogue worshipers recite early morning. Prayers they remove The torah from its arc to read passages From judaism's most sacred. Book jews practice this. Ritual the world's over every, day but this ceremony is taking place in The Islamic republic is going around.
Speaker 1: Again that's kind of going to.
Speaker 12: Do In palestine is, hostile it's, uneducated and their birth rate is. Explosive the Average.
Speaker 1: Palace this is this is more of the rhetoric from Business fox neeers to kill All palestinians and they're all. Hamas, okay that's that's the this is the. Pitch here woman has five and a half.
Speaker 12: Babies the Average israeli woman has only two and a half, Babies so demographically they're a.
Speaker 32: Threat, Okay so somebody needs to Tell Jesse waters that opening your mouth For israeli doesn't count as political. Commentary first, off it takes somebody incredibly ill informed to Call palestinians. Uneducated palestinians are actually considered the world's most educated refugees and have one of the highest literacy rates in The Middle. East the average literacy rate In palestine is ninety seven point eight. Percent do you know what it is in THE us seventy nine. Percent For palestinian, men the literacy rate is actually ninety nine, percent and for women it's ninety six, percent Making palestine one of the narrowest gender gaps in education. Worldwide palestine also has one of the highest rates OF PhD holders per, capita but you wouldn't know that with your ba From Trinity. College, now the second stupid thing he said THAT i want to address is the birth. Rate he, said the Average palestinian woman has five and a half, babies while the Average israeli woman has two and a half. Babies and, Like i'm sorry That palestinian men love their wives more Than israeli men, do but it's not a flex that nobody wants to Bang israeli. Women let me just take a moment to point out, too, though that Uneducated jesse here got his statistics. Wrong the fertility rate In palestine is three point three, eight not five point. Five it really is not that much higher Than. Israelis and this is a propaganda, Tactic but if you are in a population that is under constant, attack having children is in fact a move of. Resistance these women are continuing a bloodline that's been under threat for nearly one hundred. Years you cannot look at these things in a vacuum and ignore the political. Factor population numbers are incredibly important ideologically and can be used as a weapon against the. Occupation, like let's have a conversation about the fertility rate In palestine compared to the mortality rates Of, palestinians factoring in the fact that over fifty percent of the population Of palestine.
Speaker 33: Is she.
Speaker 1: Looks really pretty in face with the eyelash extensions of all, that or the makeup that makes them look. Bigger but when you look at the thickness of her, forearm she's either immensely overweighted or she's fucking, huge, stacked like, muscle psychotically. STRONG i would go with probably the first. One she's probably a little thick under the age of.
Speaker 32: Eighteen there may be a correlation, There, please somebody On, fox do even the slightest bit of research before you let this man.
Speaker 29: SPEAK A jewish group In hungary is protesting a law that makes it illegal to share gay portography with the.
Speaker 13: Minors really not much left there to elaborate on this. Subject well well.
Speaker 1: M, hm, WELL i mean that's a it's a nation full of registered sex. Offenders what do you expect he's listening to? This see that's just. Happened they just gunned down that. Gun that car family inside the. Vehicle right you saw the. Bullets so what you just?
Speaker 34: Heard there was a phone call with a fifteen year Old palestinian.
Speaker 1: Girl this might be re enactment here done WITH ai because it looks a little, cheesy.
Speaker 13: And the emergency services read president In, palestine the.
Speaker 34: Fifteen year old girl and her whole family were killed inside a car by The israeli. Forces one about to play you now is a phone call conversation with the only surviving member in the, car which is six year.
Speaker 10: Old hints.
Speaker 1: And must come and take, me. Promise my whole family was just murdered in fornever come and get me.
Speaker 34: Please after three hours of hints being on the phone with your Hours agency, services an ambulance with TWO aid workers were sent to go and retreat.
Speaker 13: Hints israeli forces.
Speaker 1: Ended up bombing the trooper in the Crescent and the fucking, thing why is that? There the ambulis that to save? Hint and this is what is left of the ambulance that went to save. Hand look at. This these pieces of ship bommed it with her in.
Speaker 34: It they ended up denying accountability for a. Happening now whatever happens the world and hints family or forever they'd have to bear the pain of knowing the Poor hint diving in the car surrounded by her dead. Family now the QUESTION i have, is, well hint that her family ever see?
Speaker 1: Justice oh maybe she was admitted into the into the. Ambulance it banned the ambulance and she ended dying inside the. Car who?
Speaker 35: Knows hint is a reference to a woman who was killed.
Speaker 1: In fucking six year old you piece of, ship.
Speaker 35: Daza y say even.
Speaker 13: Day let this Is jewish? Alience why? Wait, wait, wait wait, wait there is no weather.
Speaker 36: Out look at this, mass Said. Emily look at this idea. Soldier it's good to fall on our ahead and we don't give a. Fuck oh my fucking what is?
Speaker 37: This oh my?
Speaker 1: God what the fuck is?
Speaker 38: This why there is no one Else look at This israeli guys filming this while we can die in two? Seconds You, ley why?
Speaker 11: Why why.
Speaker 13: You as a delay called the bump shirt care?
Speaker 1: Urie what a?
Speaker 31: You?
Speaker 1: Irresponsible what an? Irresponsibility to take it? Down and it's all this otter. Said it just says take it down and say you can diver billion foot. Today you can identify every building by. Photographs so she's bitching to him that he shouldn't have shown this because it shows it shows that they're vulnerable to. Attack but when you find out that these fucking things landed in the area Of gaza and not even fucking the quote Unquote Israeli Defense force, targets it makes you wonder why they were let in the first. Place why if there is truly an iron dome and that wasn't just bullshit in the first, place because nobody was going to attack them, anyway and the Iron dome was the fear Of america freaking hitting, them hitting you. Back so why is it when the when they do make it beyond that iron, dome they end up landing in Freaking? Gaza why's that? Happen tell Me i'm, wrong but that's WHAT i. Saw that's WHAT i saw that you were saying that they mentioned the specific area Of palestine that they landed, in and they're, like, literally what the, fuck, dude didn't we say not to? Spread and it's like falling? Missiles are? You why are you so obsessed with? Legs you'll post shit literally and says take this.
Speaker 21: Off.
Speaker 1: Please all these people, crying all These, jews don't show that our. Vulnerability don't post pray for one pray For israel in. There one more on, Brother you're on a. Base it's literally too, late but just to lete. This you're on a, base it's too, late but just delete. This why the bunch of? IDIOTS i like what that guy.
Speaker 39: Said Benjamin nett And yahoo came and testified Before congress in two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Two now this is A Jewish american political. Commentator so you, know are they just playing different different ends of the political game so that they can mess with it scramble your brain to play the the good jew? Card or are they literally sincere about this? Stuff is it Just israel that they don't have that they have a problem, with and not the idea Of judaism in and of, itself which has way too much of this shit that would just this is the. Problem it would all come to this again because of the Luring kabbala and because of The tanaka. Itself the supremacy idea Of judaism is fucking what causes this or allows for this to be the? Excuse while very disgusting hands who may not have been quote Unquote jewish in the first place to manipulate that as their shield while they do whatever they're gonna. Do it doesn't matter because the shield of this thing still has that supremacy in. It regardless if these people are really that or. Not that's that's irrelevant to the fact that this ideology is what's fucked.
Speaker 39: Up and he said with certainty that if we Overthrew Saddam, hussein democracy would sweep the.
Speaker 1: Region he also the nationalist man in Uh, iraq, right, yeah he would have Been imagine if, dude we every time there is a possibility for mankind to breathe and and take a little bit of, ground these people are all over, it blowing it, up and it's Usually american forces doing. It it has been ever since we got ourselves a federal reserve will in two Fucking World. Wars right after, that every war and after that has been you, know these types of banking.
Speaker 39: Wars advocated that we had regime change In, Libya, syria And, iran.
Speaker 20: And he's still advocating that to this.
Speaker 39: Day you must recognize that anyone advocating That america go fight another, stupid catastrophic war in The Middle east is your.
Speaker 1: Enemy they are our.
Speaker 39: Enemies anyone who advocates that if they start talking to you about fighting a war With, iran you treat.
Speaker 13: Them like an enemy that they.
Speaker 10: Are they are not on your.
Speaker 39: Side our people do not want to fight any more wars in The Middle, east.
Speaker 1: Period so Since october twenty twenty, Three israel has carried out more than seventeen thousand attacks across The Middle, east killing tens of thousands of, people mostly. Civilians according to Your Armed Conflict location And Event Data, project this year alone it has already borne five. Countries so What i'm thinking is what they meant to say is up until like from its conception to twenty twenty, three because there's an awful lot of activity and what do you call? It there's an awful lot of activity in nineteen forty, eight an awful lot and all ever since then. Too but.
Speaker 13: What they Did.
Speaker 40: Olive Walid Khalid Abdullah. Aklid he was a seventeen year Old palestinian boy who had been held In israeli custody In Northern israel as defense for. Children international. Report mortem examination Indicates walid suffered from extreme body muscle and fat, wasting evidenced by sunken. Abdomen according to a doctor who attended the autopsy on behalf Of walaid's. Family walid also had scabies rashes on both legs and his, groin in addition to abrasions on his, nose, chest the right. Hip the examination revealed That wallly had had significant air collection both his chests and abdominal, cavities likely caused by blunt, trauma along with signs of inflammation likely caused by. Infection there was also evidence of edema and congestion in his large, intestine consistent with traumatic, injury likely result of beatings which are frequently inflicted By israeli prison guards On palestinian child. Detailers the autopsy report further states he suffered, extreme likely prolonged and, malnutrition and that he likely suffered from an inflamed, colone needing to frequent diarrhet and severe, dehydration and autopsy also revealed the cut on his. Neck This palestinian, boy who had been repeatedly clearly severely, beaten was starved to death in his radic. Tivity just imagine for one moment that this was An israeli child hostage who had starved to death in han mask. Activity, indeed the site Of god is rady hostages who were released and survived itself caused this national.
Speaker 13: Outrage there's almost no coverage whatsoever to this.
Speaker 40: Point Olive waalid Carried abdullah actly.
Speaker 1: All, RIGHT i should have gone to, gymnastics BUT i guess they went without me kind of AND i could have met up with, him BUT i should. Have it's a. Practice, Still i'm hopeful they've been there for all of. Them Ask, God, god.
Speaker 26: Damn About israel because my, people The jewish, people emerge from the depths of.
Speaker 33: Hell comment, here they kicked you out of hell, too, geesh one hundred and nine countries plus one. Hell first time in his life he was telling the truth these.
Speaker 1: Comments his, boy his laugh is the same each, time and it's a fack.
Speaker 26: Left i'm hopeful About israel because my, people The jewish, people emerge from the depths of.
Speaker 1: Hell, yes that's where you come, from exactly the.
Speaker 33: Top comment here they kicked you out of hell to geez.
Speaker 1: That, now this is. TERRIBLE i don't like these, stories but these are reality and we need to face. It happy birthday to this ten year old. Child. Innocence, Innocence what did he? Do hold a? Stone but was he holding a? Missile there's his. Body May god take Revenge. Uponya he was happy in the. Morning his sister wanted him to put on the best. Clothes more shirt you just saw, him and that's his dad would in the same shirt his sister wanted to. Put he told her to pick the best clothes For she picked those and asked him his. Opinion you, know this is the ramblings of somebody's really broken.
Speaker 23: Up this is.
Speaker 1: He said that she picked that what she. Picked father took somebody to go buy some chips from the. Market suddenly missiles descending on top of his. Head. Right, remember they target, children and they wait for people to come. Home they wait for schools to be out so that there's children in the. Streets and when they, attack the target are fucking. Children that is The Israeli jewish fucking. Way And i'm not going to make a separation between the. Two you, know for all the indecencies and all the the lack of of you, know of discernment that they've. Used What god sort them out, Too if there are good, ONES i DON i don't need to do. It what fault this ten year old child commit his birthday? Today he had to play his best, clothes wrote this letter ten days before his martyred. Them it was mardred on the, seventh the feeling because he insisted on celebrating it. START i wanted to gather his cousins and loves one man and gather all of us to hold the. Party didn't know.
Speaker 29: He was.
Speaker 1: Better from the brother of a. Murder, noah suck.
Speaker 7: The ma.
Speaker 1: As words raging on. Peoples we are in. Danger we are in, danger, yes but how do you like my drawing? Skills if the Artist, Noah i'm an expert, artist and the beautiful position and, everything and the Master.
Speaker 2: I'm s.
Speaker 1: And no over, Hero i'm not of the scene Of so he was detaching into religiosity because he felt like he was going to be killed any. Day he. Was and the title of the lesson behind the letter was treating others with. Kindness you. Know it was one of the kindest.
Speaker 35: Children liberal side are on the conservative.
Speaker 41: Side i'm on the anti apartheid. Side that's the Anti, wait explain what's going on inside the? Synagogue does the real estate?
Speaker 6: Sale is the real estate sales selling stolen property which was stolen on the that The palestinian People's jewish, people we should not steal and we should not sell stolen property To judaism if want to.
Speaker 1: Share, them well to spit that, out because we shouldn't steal. Easily uh, shit fuck the.
Speaker 6: Thief and especially what this is happening while this genocide is taking place in The, azza this mass murder of The.
Speaker 1: Palestinian you don't have a hard time with anybody and their rhetoric and their intellect WHEN i see payotes hanging on the sides of their, heads because it that that just goes to show that they took a Literal they took a literalist uh interpretation of something that's written of in their torah or helmet or something about not not to be shorn on the. Side i'm sure that was metaphorical or allegorical or a figure of, speech a colloquial. Metaphor but now they're doing it for. Real but when did they do that in the. Past you don't ever see any fucking pictures of them in the baths with those stupid payotes on the side of their. Head so why now if it wasn't just misinterpretation maybe, mistranslation because you, know if they want to play the whole Ancient hebrew Or hebrew. Card that language is a fucking dog, language and there's there's absolutely no it's all basic and it's very. Generic you can't be specific about. Anything so it's probably missing misunderstanding all, together.
Speaker 6: Which is unacceptable and the danger that the occupation Of palestine is causing For.
Speaker 1: Jews and on top of, all, yeah again they're the. Victims this is causing a lot of great pain for The. Jews that's why we got to come out and speak out against. It and that's SO i got, to you, know fissure the brains of everybody else is having to witness.
Speaker 9: This this is either a political move or a financial.
Speaker 6: Move all of this is embarrassing For jewish people and AS i, said dangerous To jewish people as.
Speaker 9: Well we should be very careful.
Speaker 1: Neous dangers The Jewish people's really dangerous to the Palest any.
Speaker 6: People allow the complation Of, zionists which.
Speaker 1: You want to, again here we go again.
Speaker 12: Cit the size Of.
Speaker 6: ZIONISTS i appreciate, that And i'll tell you, why BECAUSE i appreciate the people that define that's.
Speaker 1: Right and then we want to all yaig your Eight daism again because it's the center of Our christian. Faith, now, Well i'm Not christian number, one and that's all bullshit in the first. Place and this whole, thing all this, crap this whole freaking death cult that they've, created can all be flushed right back to, hell along with their stupid hats and their payouts.
Speaker 6: Mission to what they, criticize rather than Criticizing, jews which are The scottish to. DO i visited, gossips yeah and they did meet. Me we are here to teach the. World we are here to teach The, palestinians to suffering people Of. Palestine we are here to teach The jewish religion and to teach the.
Speaker 1: Masses, yeah that's the. Problem is that last part about teaching The jewish religion about how you're the chosen people and you're still the supreme leaders and altho other. Bullshit but we're Not. Zionists we're bad, cop bad. Cop we're bad, cop worst. Cop fuck you you're still bleeding out. Children you a little prick because that Wasn't. Zionism this is criminal and this is all Sid give me your fucking. Bullshit, now this girl goes through a huge list of this is this just takes a long time to get Through, oh but what.
Speaker 37: About october sevens The Higher massacre nineteen thirty, seven The jerusalem massacre nineteen thirty, seven Well Adult Shake massacre nineteen thirty, nine The Hyphper.
Speaker 17: Masca if you.
Speaker 1: Don't look directly into her, eyes you won't get lost into the tunnel vortex that is created.
Speaker 37: Nineteen thirty, nine The High Fora masca of nineteen forty, seven The abbassia massacre of nineteen forty, seven The alkisas massacre of nineteen forty, seven the Bab Ali mood massacre of nineteen forty, seven The Jerusalem masca of nineteen forty, seven the Ship wrecked massacre of nineteen forty.
Speaker 1: Seven these are all the things that the Fledging states Of israel have committed with THEIR FBI, Ci you know WHAT i, mean because they're being in, controlled they're being they're being created by what three terrorist groups that are also into organized crime and the states in drug trafficking and human, trafficking and they have the oss LASHT cia working in their favor and creating the MACADE i GUESS i should have said THE fbi. PART i, Guess but, REALLY i, mean we're talking about intelligence being passed back and. Forth SO i guess that's kind of. VALID i just kind of OVER i just went overboard with that. One in this on this side and these more modern, times it's the oh fucking, ahead m. Massiffic it's the THE, adl The masad adl be Nahbor fbi connection that informs all of your police and THE cia and teaches them and gives them training on how to fuck people. Up In, america The.
Speaker 37: Al shaik massacre of nineteen forty, seven The jaffa massacre of nineteen forty, eight Of Al Sad massacre of nineteen forty, eight The Semi ramis massacre of nineteen forty, eight The ramla massacre of nineteen forty, eight The yazura massacre of nineteen forty, eight The Tabra tulkara massacre of nineteen forty, eight The Jerusalem masaca of nineteen forty, eight The Deer yassin massacre of nineteen forty, eight The abushusha massacre of nineteen forty, eight The tantura massacre of nineteen forty, eight The lda massacre of nineteen forty, eight The saliha massacre of nineteen forty, Eight and what.
Speaker 1: Year did they come to their founding yeah nineteen forty, eight in the midst of a bunch of terrorist attacks and murders and.
Speaker 37: Massacres The Al gawayima massacre of nineteen forty, eight The Al hessinea massacre of nineteen forty, eight The Abu kabir massacre of nineteen forty, eight The cairo train Massacre haifa nineteen forty, eight The colunya massacre nineteen forty, eight The nasier Al dien massacre nineteen forty, eight The tiberias massacre of nineteen forty, eight The hypa massaca nineteen forty, eight The Bait daras massacre of nineteen forty, eight The kibya massacre nineteen fifty, three the Carn unis massacre nineteen fifty, six The jerusalem massacre nineteen sixty, seven The Baro albacar massacre of nineteen seventy, two The subra And shatila massacre of nineteen eighty, two The Al Aksa mosk massacre of nineteen, ninety The Ibrahemi mosk.
Speaker 1: That's for the you, know the third, temple which is really only the first ONE i supposed to have.
Speaker 37: Happened oskar massacre of nineteen ninety, four the genin Refugee camp massacre of two thousand and, two The gars of massacre of two thousand and, eight The gars of massacre of two thousand and, nine The gars and massacre of twenty, twelve The gards of massacre of twenty, fourteen The gars Of border massacre of twenty, eighteen The gars A border massacre of twenty, nineteen The gas Of Wedder street massacre of twenty twenty, one The gars of massacre of twenty twenty, two The gars of massacre of twenty twenty, Three The gars of Genocide october, eighth twenty twenty, three The gars of genocide twenty twenty, four The gars are genocide twenty twenty. Five now tell me this isn't ethnic, Cleansing tell me this isn't a, Genocide and tell me this isn't a. Holocaust never again means never again for. Everyone oh but what about?
Speaker 25: Then As rabine was, leaving that's him coming down the Rap the man in the BLUE t shirt approached three shots from. Behind he is.
Speaker 9: Raeight In Prime.
Speaker 34: Minister it's Zach, rabine the architects of The Middle east peace, process has been.
Speaker 25: Assassinated the assassin the right Wing israeli Jew. Yglamir truly shocking news from The Middle east. Tonight Israel's Prime Minister Hitzak rabine has been. Assassinated evening spent who is?
Speaker 1: Here awful, Dark that's All i'm. SAYING a lot of them don't look like the. Same remember we're supposed to pretend that they're ethnicity, too, right they. Don't none of them look like they could possibly all via the same. Thing so either they're very Uh indian looking from their times In persia, perhaps or they're Very sephardic Slash spanish, looking which obviously makes. Sense but they also have this other, weird you, Know arab quality to them that makes you, wonder this makes your eyebrow raise a little, bit and not your thick gass eyebrow because you're Not sephardic like. Them but, yeah it's just a little weird how there's such a large variance in the you know features for them to be considered calling themselves a fucking single, ethnicity WHICH i don't, Know i've never never ever agreed.
Speaker 13: With dreaming of.
Speaker 42: Peace turns into a national.
Speaker 25: Nightmare outside the, hospital the crowd began to change as a.
Speaker 1: Murderer, yeah, so, yeah you, Know i'm sure there may have been people there that actually wanted. Peace i'm not saying that.
Speaker 43: Sarcastically the sign, says Bebe rabin's blood is on your.
Speaker 1: Hands they, Blamed they blamed benjaminett And. Yahoo It's zacrabin's, assassination just flat out.
Speaker 21: Assassin has taken yet another world leader away from.
Speaker 22: Us it was just after the biggest peace rally in.
Speaker 25: Television rabbins widow blamed for contributing to her husband's, death.
Speaker 1: And yahoo was blamed By rabine's. Widow there's a lot that's that's these are all huge. Statements. Here isn't the same guy who's dictating to us what's fucking a threat and has.
Speaker 24: Also produced shock in The hemstinian.
Speaker 25: Community said so on worldwide.
Speaker 42: Television your husband pointed the finger at Mister nettanyahu and said you must stop this.
Speaker 1: Incitement did it just reason up forst? It, oh here's a big buddy.
Speaker 8: Here i'm a Rich, Jew, Magma.
Speaker 17: Richard you he made that airplane so cheap for, ME i couldn't help him buy.
Speaker 14: It this Is Kenneth, copeland perhaps the scariest and richest pastor in the.
Speaker 35: World do you really believe that human beings are? Demons?
Speaker 19: NO i do, not and don't you.
Speaker 44: Ever SAY i.
Speaker 14: Did don't force three hundred million dollars net, worth seven million dollar mansion and his three private jets with his very own airstrip behind his. House he's managed to become one of the wealthiest Pastors america has ever.
Speaker 13: Seen And i'm going to his church.
Speaker 10: To find out.
Speaker 14: Why the first THING i noticed Was Kenneth copeland's store selling everything you could think of and The bible. Somewhere but as the sermon, began The bible, somewhere and that a lot of this church's message was to basically claim blessings From, god and if you had enough, faith your life would be. Blessed but only if you've contributed your tithes to help your favorite, Pastor kenneth maintain his lavish.
Speaker 1: Lifestyle right, then THEN i need. Money but you need to put money into the, will the wishing, will in order to get your your. Money to get more money you. Need you need your wealth to increase by planning it into The Kenneth copeland. Will, right that that makes perfect. SENSE i have a rich j, man My. RICHARD i have to say that one more. Time all, right let's see.
Speaker 16: Why Is Mahamu khaleid arrested because he's being accused of being against, me Against jewish.
Speaker 8: People that is not.
Speaker 45: True that is not.
Speaker 16: True he's cleaning for the children that are lying on the streets Of.
Speaker 8: Za he is pleading For god's.
Speaker 16: Creations that's not Anti. Semitism my grandparents Are.
Speaker 1: Kilbernolesha now you jumped the. Shark, Sorry, next.
Speaker 46: Can ask you a personal. Question he was a grandfather of a very large family head In, brooklan a son Of holocaust. Survivors your children are all prominent members in the city. Community do you make it clear to your family to actively Oppose? Zionism?
Speaker 1: Again remember making distinctions now between one child killing another Because, zionism.
Speaker 47: Certainly being Against zionism is a fundamental aspect of our.
Speaker 1: Identity and he's got a Mister, miyagi Old japanese sense a look to, him dunny.
Speaker 47: As devout Religious, jews we Believe zionism is like idle.
Speaker 1: Worship because he's looking at the guys in front of, him he's looking over. There is that he brings his card.
Speaker 47: From The aly government poses a danger to both youth And, judaism my founder Of Left, memory who survived the hut ears of The.
Speaker 1: Holocaust he's reading and.
Speaker 47: Is the one and only left from a very large, family came here to The United states and he had built his entire family from the.
Speaker 1: Ashes and of course, again oh, sorry you jumped the shark as, well all, right, Next.
Speaker 15: Yes Russian President Vladimir putin did state that a significant portion of the First soviet government Was. Jewish from nineteen seventeen to nineteen fifty, three The soviet reshim killed thirty to fifty million People, Russians, Ukrainians, Poles germans and others through, famine, executions forced, labor and mass. Deportations millions of, women Including german, civilians were raped during and After World War two in one of history's most brutal campaigns of. Terror oh, Yes.
Speaker 1: Russia, okay so this retard said The. Bolsheviks, yeah do you have to spell everything out for? Everybody of course he's talking about the Fucking, Bolsheviks christ and you don't know how to spell? It here it is A palestinian village In galilee israelly cheering in excitement as they watch rockets From iran. Reach tamera A palestinian village In galilee and they're cheering it. On and these ones made it past the. Dome DO i wonder why that? Was because it's maybe word about the. Land is this not freaking come? On tell me this isn't just fucking. Ridiculous now we're gonna have, okay all, right we're getting a lot of bad press. Here, Hey, ron you need to finish killing off These gosins for, us and it'll be, like, oh, yeah you was a misfire or you overshot us or. Whatever we're still gonna fuck to have a war, anyway it'll be, forgotten don't worry about. It but But gaza will be destroyed one way or the. Other and then if there's no way to really blame because they call it an, accident oh my, god that'll be great for, everybody won't. It even though we've been murdering these people for fucking, decades almost seventy eighty, years is this one last final. Murder it'll look like an accident and it will wash away all the other crimes that we've. Done, yo.
Speaker 19: Whoa yo.
Speaker 2: Game my.
Speaker 1: Fuck and they say that The palestinians celebrate when we're. Killed it says incredibly Twisted israeli Celebrate iranian missiles Or ondian missiles raining down On israel because they are striking At palestinian taw And tamra In. Galilee, yo Hi, rascal what's?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 7: Buddy shot three year rolls in the, Head but We're.
Speaker 10: Jewish you hog.
Speaker 7: Tied children and executed, Them fuck, you and then buried them.
Speaker 21: Alive but.
Speaker 7: You bombed doctors and nurses the hollow cost and then ran them over with TANK i didn't do. It you bombed food relief.
Speaker 20: Workers it.
Speaker 7: Wasn't you single handedly destroyed the entire education and healthcare infrastructure In.
Speaker 23: Gaza we have a right to.
Speaker 8: Defend you bombed un.
Speaker 7: Workers you slaughtered entire families by waiting till they got home at night and bombed them at five, am when you knew they would be.
Speaker 2: There fuck.
Speaker 7: You you bombed people trying to eat, food they did. It you bombed people trying to receive humanitarian. Aid we're looking into, it and you bombed the people that were trying to administer Humanitarian we conducted an investigation and we bound we did nothing. Wrong you roped off entire neighborhoods and.
Speaker 8: Then bulldozed over.
Speaker 9: Them you're being anti.
Speaker 7: Semantic you sent drones Into gaza playing audio of children crying to Lure palestinians out and then massacred. Them but like The hall of com, bomb you USED ai generated kill lists and didn't bother to double.
Speaker 1: Jute checked the.
Speaker 7: Names you set up kill zones where anyone that meandered into this invisible zone was automatically targeted for. Death but, no, no, no that's The then you bombed the ambulances who were coming.
Speaker 13: To help those people that were.
Speaker 7: Bombed you're not allowing independent.
Speaker 1: Investigations it wasn't, us it was the Net.
Speaker 20: Sie you snike.
Speaker 7: Journalists we're looking at you killed teachers and. Students it's just a few bad. Apples you use disproportionate. Violence now we get To you bomb a refugee, Camp now we get to be and then ran them over with.
Speaker 19: Tanks but We're.
Speaker 20: Jewish shot three year olds in my, head but We're.
Speaker 10: Jewish you.
Speaker 26: Hogged.
Speaker 1: YEAH i like how it pauses that at be a drug dealer on the screen here this IS i used to but it says it be a drug. DEALER i selom swear to be a drug. Dealer he's got his hand. Raised it's just. Hilarious take the. Oath become a drug? Dealer what is going?
Speaker 3: On?
Speaker 9: Bro why would a? Psychiatrist why would a psychiatrist?
Speaker 1: Exist because that's a Very Soviet jewish. Thing in that, way you can deem all other people who oppose the state as being mentally. Ill, Right, like if they have patriotic or nationalistic, tendencies that's in mental. Disorder if they love their, children if they feel connection with a, religion they're all mentally. Ill, yeah fuck you.
Speaker 48: People do you have a veteran that suicidal meditations are known to increase suicide by three hundred? Percent why would they do? That i'll tell you why psychiatrists have become nothing more than drug. Dealers how DO i know THAT.
Speaker 9: I used to be a drug.
Speaker 48: Dealer when patients came to the emergency room, DEPRESSED i would give them the happy. PILL i give them. SSRIs? Why BECAUSE i believed big farm of. PROPAGANDA i believe my. SPECIALTY i believe that THE fda would protect me against unsafe. DRUGS i THOUGHT i was doing good to my patients AND i was passing out SSRIs UNTIL i saw what happened to my son in two thousand and seven POINT i became very aware of how dangerous these drugs. Are i'm asking you to join me to fight for our veterans that have gaven everything to give us our. Freedom i'm asking you to join my Son mark in protests against the psychiatrists that are killing twenty.
Speaker 1: Okay Says eighteen years, Later Mark miller went to THE via in a mental health crisis and was prescribed. Assris he texted his dad that they are murdering our, heroes and On april, seventh he took his life at the entrance of The Audie MURPHY Va hospital in his final act of. Protests to, date seventeen veterans have taken their lives AT va. Hospitals Doctor miller is not only an industry, Expert he's a man with, conviction courageously advocating for veterans as he's actively grieving the loss of his beloved. Son and here for this cup the only cancer care hospital In, gaza, which, again if you knew, allopathy you know this is a fucking death chamber. Anyway but understanding what the what we're supposed to believe about allopathy and medical blah, blah blah. Bullshit, okay, fine they're destroying a bunch of medical equipment that they only have one place for, it, right thousands of, yeah.
Speaker 17: Disturbing discoveries that he.
Speaker 44: Made he took me up into THE icu and showed me a number of different pieces of medical equipment and all of them seemed to have a.
Speaker 17: Bullet hole in the. Screen it was, LIKE i don't, understand AND i get that, also like to understand.
Speaker 1: This doesn't seem like it's pretty easy to. Understand bullets go through, glass and when you fire bullets at things that have glass or, screens they break and they have little holes in them and shatter. Marks, yeah so, yeah that is what you don't. Understand, why, oh because they're psychotic just.
Speaker 17: Me you, know these were specific pieces of medical equipment that seemed to.
Speaker 1: Doesn't look like a bullet, hole looks like somebody like tapped it with like a Freaking they call those things like a, Punch like is that a?
Speaker 17: Hole then systematically disabled AND.
Speaker 1: I don't let don't let fucking idef around a store full of.
Speaker 23: iPads so where they went time and time, again The jews would be accused of the same ritual.
Speaker 1: Crime no that they say Zionis, no they, didn't so why are we? Gonna oh but these were the good, ONES i, thought come, on, man it's it's the ones that aren't religious who who just think that They're jewish are the ones that are usually the ones that are less psychotic and maybe even actually really awesome. People but, yeah the ones that are payoted off the sides of their. Heads they're cracked and their religions cracked them. There they're regardless of how much nice are they play with, you they still think that they're a superior And god's chosen in your, garbage and someday Their god will actually intervene and kill.
Speaker 23: Us four hundred EIGHTEEN. Ad baronius reports the crucifixion of a boy by The jews at im Between aleppo And antioch four hundred and NINETEEN. Ad in The syrian district Of Imna star Between chaucer's And, antioch The jews tied a boy to a cross on a holiday and flogged them to death four hundred and twenty FIVE. Ad boronias supports the crucifixion of a boy six hundred and fourteen a D after the conquest Of, jerusalem The jews purchased for a small amount of money ninety thousand prisoners from The persian King chosros the second and murdered them all in the most disgusting of. Ways that sucks ten seventy.
Speaker 1: One they purchased prisoners and then tortured them to. Death i'm sure they ripped their faces off and warmed them, too because that's how they liked the girl.
Speaker 23: Ad Several jews From bloys crucified a child during The easter, celebration put his body into a sack and threw it into the war Count theobald had the guilty ones.
Speaker 13: Burned, alive, good, Good.
Speaker 23: Sorry eleven forty FOUR. Ad In norwich during, passover twelve year Old Saint william was tied by the Local, jews hanged from a cross and his blood drained from a wound in his. Side The jews hid the corpse in the nearby. Woods they were surprised by a local, Citizen, elverdus who was bribed with. Money need to keep quiet.
Speaker 1: Despite Oh, rascal come on.
Speaker 23: Man so where they, went time and time, again The jews would be accused of the same ritual.
Speaker 1: Crimes we gotta go through that all. Over you get the Message, ascal you screwed it up for. Everybody, Buddy i'm not trying to make you feel, bad but the hell man.
Speaker 11: The owner of THE, ufc his dad was a literal terrorist for THE whi was The iigon and they helped FORM i. DO i, mean you shouldn't comment any of, this but they helped for Him israel by by massa Current palestinians And english they did the first modern world terrorism, attack bombing The King David, hotel killing ninety one.
Speaker 25: People so it's.
Speaker 11: Uh and this guy's father's the guy own too THE, Ufc SO i don't think you Love palestinians that. Much but, YEAH i wouldn't, comment and this pole as you but SINCE i got got on the good, see but just shows you there might be a little bit of bias that. Direction And dana think he's been good because he's been good of The muslims and. Stuff so it's definitely not sadrill.
Speaker 1: Thrill that that. Face, Yeah, No dana doesn't have to have any of the same prejudice as the, owners and the owners don't have to have to doesn't don't have to show that the fact that they're the way this whole thing works is that they're really good at hiding their true. Intent and if they're making money off of, them they will use them because now you're working for, them you're the slave making them. Rich, right it's your, blood it's your face that's getting punched. In it's how is it that he's doing really good by? Them come, on, Man.
Speaker 17: See his dad was a literal, terrorist for that was the.
Speaker 11: Egon and they helped form is, WELL i mean you shouldn't comment any of, this but they helped.
Speaker 1: Form is surprising that THAT uoc was the only thing that didn't get locked out and shut. Down they had to have their circus during the freaking UH covid, shit, right so of, course and oh, wow, surprise surprise juice behind that, Too and that's why they get to go above the above the, law above their bullshit and do whatever they.
Speaker 11: Want Current palestinians And english they did the first modern world terrorism, attack Bombing King David, hotel killing ninety one. People so it's, uh this guy's father's guy onto THE. Ufc SO i don't think you Love palestinians that, much but, yeah all, right.
Speaker 49: The world's most popular game. Show, okay so you know how this goes let's put two minutes on the. Clock top fifteen answers on the. Board why does everyone hate The?
Speaker 18: JEW i?
Speaker 1: Don't did you just hate everybody? Else and they constantly antagonize them so that you know eventually that it has to Be you have to you, know recognize that and you have to address. It and when you, do then they scream about how much you hate them and call you Anti simmi colons and then attack you and destroy your world and your life and your. Livelihood did anybody making you just like them even? More and so it goes over and over and over. Again, Yes, well because you're cheap is the reason to hate. Someone people can be. CHEAP i know this.
Speaker 9: One because they control the.
Speaker 1: Media that's a good. Reason because the way they control the, media they don't let true through and they do a lot of manipulation that's very very harmful to, humans to, families to strength of. Nations that's the. Problem it's not that they own it or that they control. It it's what they do with.
Speaker 10: It oh, me they control the.
Speaker 1: Media how about because they Killed? Jesus strike that one off my. List they killed The ustid money? Too what About Santa? Claus give me a fucking.
Speaker 9: Break i'd say killing Them assiah is a Pretty jewy thing to.
Speaker 2: Do Lightning brown double the money because.
Speaker 9: They start all the war in the.
Speaker 1: World that's a bad, thing because.
Speaker 32: They control the world's financial, institutions leading all Non jews to inevitable financial ruin while benefiting only themselves.
Speaker 24: Because they used to Kill christian children and use their blood to bake their weird passover.
Speaker 1: Bread, hey, hey, hey that's. Incorrect what do you mean used to.
Speaker 20: Because you, know because they Run, hollywood because, like can they get over This holocaust thing?
Speaker 1: Already, well how about we discussed whether or not that's even valanding the bitch about it in the first.
Speaker 10: Place, yeah love On jews because they're, rapists.
Speaker 35: Globalists because They're.
Speaker 1: Jews that last one doesn't very. Nice joyce when big money to nice.
Speaker 13: Folks, congratulations joys like game Will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no this, woman this one's this one's. Hilarious and THEN i read my comment, later BUT i.
Speaker 17: WASN'T i guess, YEA i am here to talk to all of.
Speaker 1: You please Thank how did she survive the gas? Shaver you want to take in a?
Speaker 2: What well what?
Speaker 1: Everybody you sit on the throne of? LIES i was, Again, oh that's. Great she was in a jazz. Taper everybody eighty years, ago she's doing five eighty years. Ago how old is she? Now Jeus christ one hundred twenty. One that happened when she. Ten she survived, though good for. HER i was murdered twice this morning AS i. Wrote this guy's an, idiot and he's got a yahweh hat on and it's and it's spelled without the without the vowels because you know. Wave but he's, like listen to the stupid advice as he's sitting on a way because that's it doesn't look like he lifts him very.
Speaker 10: Often the biggest slot in the entire fitness. Industry have you ever heard slow and?
Speaker 1: Sustainable, hey, retard that's how you do eccentric. Motion you don't put the weight down, fast you don't let your arms. Slump so what the hell are you talking? About are you talking about? Cardio you talk about like hit because every everything that's about to come out of your mouth after, this after you ridicule that is fucking, Bullshit and nobody should listen to.
Speaker 10: You everyone, says and it's bs slower you go the less.
Speaker 1: Arms you don't know how to use. Weights why would anybody listen to this? Guy what the hell is? This get the fuck out of my. FACE i got things popping.
Speaker 10: Up you're gonna be and the longer it's gonna. Take this is WHY i help my clots shred weight.
Speaker 1: Round you look like you're really in, shape, buddy you. DON'T i don't know why your face looks like a burden victim, either but that's May Maybe i'm just being.
Speaker 31: Mean.
Speaker 1: NOW i know that you don't actually see those. Things AND i don't know why you're filming in A, walmart AND i don't know why they didn't tell you to, leave AND i don't know why you were sitting in the fucking aisle lifting. Weights this looks like My. Walmart get out of my fucking.
Speaker 10: World also exactly HOW i went From.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was which picture did you take? First? Right it doesn't matter to be before and. After you can gain weight a lot faster than you can put, it then you can lose. It and a lot of times that before and after pictures are. Switched they have people who are in shape look like shit for, money and then that's The then they just swop them say this is the before and this is the after if you're.
Speaker 10: Tired of the old traditional slow and.
Speaker 1: SUSTAINABLE i don't know what what how this is a plot device or how this is a, thing because, yeah if what are you talking? About when comes a slow and sustainable like slow? Walking, well it's better than not, walking like any exercise that you're shaming exercise shaming people for doing is an asshole thing to, do and nobody should fucking listen to you after that. Point, oh here's a here's a gay romance Breaking france to Join israel in war With. Iran Israel Israeli Ford, Minister, Uh france offered to participate in our tax On iran because we're all a bunch of the same people's because of the same banks that the control of our. Countries and my dad i'd have sex With wait what, Nothing, no, Nothing i'm not married to. Dude do you Hate? Trump WHEN i Think Kamala harris.
Speaker 10: If Michelle obama, ran how would you?
Speaker 23: Both?
Speaker 1: Well actually is, over we got the. Orange, now don't.
Speaker 13: Whoa you really Hate?
Speaker 10: Trump do you Hate trump more Than Kamala?
Speaker 9: Harris?
Speaker 10: Yeah, interesting it's just a white. TRADER i hate. Traders, first he's selling out the.
Speaker 1: Country the white. TRADER i like this guy, already.
Speaker 31: ANYBODY i, mean he's gonna Send americans to let them fight their own fucking, word to steal the.
Speaker 10: Country are You?
Speaker 13: Jewish?
Speaker 1: No hell, NO i have a.
Speaker 10: Country they haven't been kicked out Of. JEWS i don't.
Speaker 13: Know no one knows the.
Speaker 10: Country they haven't.
Speaker 9: Been kicked again and again and. AGAIN i don't want them in my.
Speaker 15: Country it would be nice if they could build their Own they will get on social.
Speaker 1: We gave we Offered, metagaska at Least. Germans they could have had a couple of. Places they were even Offered arizona And. Mexico thank god for them saying no to that fuck.
Speaker 9: Media and say my hello white.
Speaker 10: People we have to atone for.
Speaker 3: Racists and then when there comes time for the bill to be, Paid i'm not, White I'm.
Speaker 10: Jewish If Michelle obama.
Speaker 1: Ran that's why we got to give them to you, know the people who actually caused the whole uh moving of people like this man over to our country for, uh you, know for a, job for a job, opportunity let's call it, that ha. Ha they should be the ones paying in the. Reparations they're the ones who caused the situation.
Speaker 45: Accepting on behalf Of George soros Is Alex. Soros Presidential medal Of freedom is awarded To George. Soros born into A jewish family In, Hungary George soros Escaped nazi occupation to build a life of freedom for himself and countless others around the.
Speaker 13: World but they left not the best.
Speaker 12: Part while hundreds of thousands Of Hungarian jews were being shipped off to the death, camps.
Speaker 1: They weren't death. Camps so this whole premise is.
Speaker 24: Wrong George soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed.
Speaker 1: Rounds, yeah but see this whole this whole premise about How George soros was a race trader to Fucking jews because he was helping the The. Germans that's the one good thing that guy ever. Did and they're making it out because of the screwed up you, know the real retard readdea that that's not the worst thing he ever. Did, no it's the best thing he ever. Did it wasn't because he's going against The jews that it makes it. Good it's the fact that The germans weren't who they said they. Were that's, why and all the way up until thirty six when they started really you, know or is it thirty nine is when The Tavara agreement ended because the war made it so that they couldn't continue to bring people To. Palestine they were helping the they were helping them get To, palestine and they were making sure that they had safe travels and that all of their their wealth was intact when the guy. Here unlike the actual looting that occurred from The union soldiers on the, south that was a true freaking war. Crime what they say that The germans did about you, know stealing all their valuable. Valuables they did that to people who Were bolshevik you know, what rascal that were Subversive bolshevik communists that were attempting to cause harm In. Germany that those, traitors those actual you, know radicals that were causing harm and, violence they did get shot and their shit probably was, taken and fucking. Good and, hey if Those bolsheviks weren't or those Communists bolsheviks weren't All, jews then there would be nothing to, say oh they were after The. Jew, well they they hated communism and they didn't Want germany to Become. Communists the fact that the ninety percent of those people that were involved in it Were. Jewish was an extra detail that they didn't, create That germans didn't make them Into.
Speaker 24: Jews confiscating property from The.
Speaker 23: Jews my understanding is is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were.
Speaker 1: Once again proof That germans had no problem working With, germans had no problem with Good. Jews there's one right here to prove.
Speaker 31: It.
Speaker 23: Went out in fact and helped in the confiscation of property from The.
Speaker 25: Jews that's, side, YES i mean that's.
Speaker 1: That's confiscation to. Poperacy now he's part of the. Lie and then what were they actually Confis if they were confiscating, it it was for it was for bringing it was transferring it into transfer. Agreement it wasn't fucking theft straight. Out unless it was a bunch of enemies of The german. People then, yes either, way he wasn't doing any disservice. Here people need to understand what The National socialists are all about before they pull this idea in, here and he'll have no problem perpetuating the. Lie, soros, none none.
Speaker 50: Whatsoever the men who were detained due to the report they were taping the first plane crash and then celebrating and joking about. It actually went on tele vision and admitted it was their job to record the, attack.
Speaker 1: Their job to dance and have a. Hole and it's in a foreign. Language just kidding the last. One, wait there's, More god damn, it there is, more a lot more.
Speaker 42: In the ninety two to see to it that Ross pro was. Neutralized and WHEN i say, neutralized it means that we can intimidate.
Speaker 26: Him we could.
Speaker 42: Coerce, him which is a little, stronger more strong arm, tactics or we could terminate.
Speaker 18: Him.
Speaker 42: Uh and the man who actually gave the order to do that.
Speaker 25: Was George, bush The president of The United.
Speaker 47: States and this was in a, meeting you.
Speaker 35: Attendant it was In Jupiter.
Speaker 42: Island he wanted Ross pro. NEUTRALIZE i. WENT i went to a friend who as a federal. OFFICER i walked out that. DAY i dropped the tape on the table who had been my insurance policy AND.
Speaker 10: I so that they could see WHAT i.
Speaker 42: HAD i let them know this is WHAT i. Have IF i, die it'll come.
Speaker 1: Forward now this is A you're in a meeting and you, Said i've had.
Speaker 49: It this is.
Speaker 1: Enough put the tape.
Speaker 12: Down hey, Guys i'm leaving you.
Speaker 9: Left do you think that they reviewed the tape?
Speaker 42: IMMEDIATELY i bet they couldn't get it in A vcr quick enough in ninety two to.
Speaker 1: See have any of you ever had? THIS i don't know what the hell is the hu back to, human get back to? Human fuck you all, right.
Speaker 18: Message to Every European lepanon was so multi faith in the cultural so we Had, Jews, Muslims. Christians the majority Were. Christians we were over almost seventy Percent christians when we got our independence in the. Forties but because of the Way muslims, multiplied you, know with the multiple ones and multiple kids in thirty, years they became the. Majority and once they became uh.
Speaker 1: Huh, second there's the only showed Black muslims right there to play on your racist. Tendencies that's.
Speaker 18: Ridiculous the, majority they were no longer tolerant of the people who took them in and accepted them and included them in the. Country they felt they were not a part of the. Country they felt they were a part of The islamic umna or The islamic. Nation so when they turned against their Brethren christians who lived in the same country In, jews but especially The. Christians they began in large numbers because they thought we are in power now and therefore we set the rules of how things should be a.
Speaker 1: MESSAGE i think that's straight up. Propaganda so this is the one year old we were talking. About one year Old Preston davy was raped to death by two gay men From england who were in the process of adopting. Him NOW i have to go to another page here and see IF i got this From josh. Here, yep it's right, There so let me. Read Jamie, farley A british secondary school. Teacher so this guy's a fucking school teacher, too has been charged with the death and sexual abuse of a thirteen month old, boy whom he and his Boyfriend John gowan McGowan Fas. Zacherley, Gee i'm wonder what name that. Is we're in the process of. Adopting the couple appeared before. That you, know when they don't attempt to at least change their, names it comes out pretty pretty. Obvious the couple period Before Preston Crown court On, monday near nearly two years after their baby Boy pressed And, davy was pronounced dead At Blackpool Victoria. Hospital in twenty twenty, three both offendants were detained and then freed on bail after raping to death a fucking thirteen month. Old they weren't just fucking taken to the back of the courtroom and shot in the fucking? Face? Why why? Not who the fuck would have argued about? That who would have even, said, OH i didn't see. Anything but here's the. Problem the judges do this shit, too that's the. Problem he has also charged as MANY o so so charge of indecent, photography disseminating an image and possessing an image in an extreme pornographic image of the, victim among other. Offenses he is co defendant has been charged with causing enabling a child's, death sexual saw and to charge of child Us according to the, police if it will, murder how about? Murder all? Right so it. Says Judge Robert, altam who presided Over monday's brief, hearing scheduled a trial For april, fourteen twenty twenty. Six so that's pretty long ways, away according to Local daily to the Local Daily Blackpool, gazette both the offenders have been remanded into costady and will stay in prison until their plea hearing In October. October there's some hokey shit going on with, that very hokey and is it not just a little creepy that they you know that this is a, symbol, right this is a symbol of the sick fucking. Pedophiles they dressed the little boy in a white rabbit pocketed. Shirt, here if you've ever looked at some of the sick pornography shit that comes out of The john and, uh you, Know Tony, podesta there's, men grown men dressed up like, bunnies because these are the child killers dressed up like. Bunnies or kid man who claimed To, okay here's the slideshow everybody man who claimed to have Escaped ashawitz And mitzi lied for years okaat and we are you know? This this guy was in the movie. Uh in a documentary Of europe at The Last, Battle Joseph hurt said he fabricated the story of being sent to camp and Meeting nazi Doctor Joseph menckla to keep memories, alive to keep the memory alive about history of The, HOLOCAUST i told the bullshit story that to keep alive the fucking ruse of the other bullshit story because six, million, Right, OKAY i was helping The jewish, people AND i was helping the spirit of mankind understand that we can never forget that which never. Happened german historian who fabricated Family holocaust story history found dead at thirty. One Mary Sophie hank sent twenty two pages of testimony for non existent people to Yad. Vashi, yeah but you know, what they make money off of, That so that's good being a victim and taking those reparations from The. Germans Moving holocaust memoir exposed as. Fantasy remember these guys OR i think there are both guys actually that were in. That also same, movie same documentary about how she used to throw pieces of bread and apples over the fence because it was okay for people to approach fences and just do. That and none of this made any sense, whatsoever but, hey it made a book and it made them. Millions so and they went around lying and lying and. Lying BUT i but in my mind it was. True this is that. Guy but in my mind it was. True angel at The fence shelled by publisher after Greatest love story proves too good to be. True bullshit is what it is author of Fake holocaust memoir ordered to return twenty two point five million to. Biblisher, yeah she doesn't look eighty.
Speaker 13: Or one.
Speaker 1: Hundred Mischa Defineska, defakata whose book claims she was raised and hiding by. Wolves remember that, story, too raised by. Wolves let's give back. Damages she had one from Publisher australian Man's holocaust story labeled to lie he was a Prominent holocaust, survivor but his story was a. Hoax nine Different nazi concentrations cams During World War two include all, right So grocer was born in nineteen twenty six In, Warsaw. Poland you know that place where all The Polish jews were Murdering german people viciously and then blaming it on The. Germans, also you know when The soviets came in and right behind The polish army and had ten thousand of them shot in the. Head that Was stalin's. Orders they blamed those corpses on The germans as. Well In, Warsaw, poland as a teenager During World War, two he resided with his family in The Warsaw. Ghetto Oive grocer claims to HAVE i mean the name's Even, grocer because you know they role. Merchants they might they should all be named clerk if they're not going to be named diamond and. Gold grocer claims to have survived nine Different nazi concentration. Camps, ah he was setting the. Record he was going on the. Tour he was doing like the fish concert, thing except With nazi concentration camps During World War, two Including buckenwald And. Majik he also wrote that he survived The maginkk gas. Chambers of, course you, know he decided he had his own straws has pushed out through the door on the bottom so he could, breathe, okay because you know they had a gap at the bottom of the door that they allegedly livered gassing people. With, yeah, yeah it wasn't. Sealed. Yeah, one there's really long. Straws it was a bendy. Straw if you think that's. Ridiculous IF i said, snorkel that would have been more, ridiculous because snorkels aren't long. Enough you can make a straw as long as you, want just keep putting more straws and bending that one and sticking in the. END i thought this, through but he realized he was led to gassing by the. Guards he began walking. Backwards oh that makes. Sense the ss man guarding the door to the gas chamber was in a conversation with another, guard and So grocer escaped unnoticed to join his. Father of, course, yes what. Happened oh that oh, MAN i must Be OH i got a. Ah what kind of MEDICINES i take for this? Headache? Dudes will looking backward?
Speaker 17: Now, yeah.
Speaker 1: He was the only member of his family to survive the final. SOLUTION i believe they used that stupid. Term since the end of the, War grocer lived In, Vastras sweded Beckins Veden Wi shivkots and traveled Around swedish schools giving speeches about the. Events that's a Great, hey that's a great. Gig get paid to fucking talk about? Shit that just. BULLSHIT i WOULDN'T i want that? Gig DON'T i do that?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah BUT i don't get. Paid FUCK i missed the most important. Element Forgotten survivor tiblinka survivor is the remarkable story Of Herschel, sperling who lived through Six nazi concentration. Camps not nearly as good as the last guy who died can't and Called dashwitz's a walk in the, Park, Oh ashwitz with no. Ball it was a walk of the. Park it was a kick with the soccer. Ball it was a swim in the. Water it was all kinds of. Stuff and if you, have if you were old, enough, hey you were at the brothel. Too but he took his own life and his story was almost lost. Forever poor. Guy there's probably some other dude that killed.
Speaker 17: Him took his.
Speaker 1: Life he was also arrested On chris as he drove a car near his home Too. Frankfurt The nazis lined up fifty of us before the machine. Guns he. Said the kam amadant was called away to take a phone. Call oh hold, on hold, on, hey what's a good name.
Speaker 10: We call?
Speaker 1: Him what's gonna Call fronkle to your? Wife ethel, ah, shit hold, on don't kill anybody. Yet i'll be right. Back when he, returned he sent us. AWAY i still do not know, why because he had to pick up. Milk, later Mister hubert was sent to Bucking. Wold in the camp were it? Uh in the camp there was a cage with a bear and an. Eagle what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What every day they would throw a jew in, there the bear would tear him, apart and the eagle would pick at his. Bones are you fucking kidding? Me people believed this, Shit but that's. Unbelievable whisper to visit. Her it's, unbelievable said Mister. Hubert but it has. Happened everybody has a, story said a woman who would not tell hers and appear tired of hearing the others. Speak she wanted to put an end to the talk Of, cristalodact so she turned to a diminutive woman and hung. Herself Now i'm just kidding who was talking about the death of her, son and, said without, Malice, paula we're waiting for. You holocaust victims survived nine death, camps lived to celebrate. Miracle he just turned one, hundred which is a, blessing but a miracle is in the in His, yeah, okay it. Stops he just turned one, hundred. Right they all lived whatever they did in this those tration, camps like ninety nine percent of them or eight ninety percent of them live beyond the age of eighty to to keep the spirit alive of The, holocaust you, Know so whatever they were feeding them before they stopped feeding. Them that that was some good shit way to go To. Germans longevity is now part of the The german uh whatever pheno. TYPE i don't know what do you want to call? It, alright So holocaust book, fake we get it. Right benjamin Will comski Will commerski has been stripped of his nineteen ninety Seven Jewish Quarterly Wingate Literary prize because the judges are now convinced he faked his memoir of life in The nazi concentration camp thousand and two thousand women who Survived oschwitz Because nazis ran out of gas turns one hundred and. One oh, shit they ran out of. Gas god damn. It how else do we kill? People we got all these? Guns, no, no, no that's. Ridiculous no one has ever killed anybody with a.
Speaker 10: Gun.
Speaker 1: Before you need elaborate. Gas you need to. Wait let's watch a while he coyote and see how he we would do it with acne. Products, yes of, course survive. Three they were all about transferring. Prisoners apparently they had to transfer these these work these work uh work camp people back and forth a. Lot, yeah he survived three because you, know he didn't realize there was hundred people out there already claiming nine and, six so he thought he was being you, know conservative with his. Three she Escaped ashawitz gas chamber Because nazis ran out of. Gas The romanian mother of two is preparing for one hundred for his. Birthday what the? Fuck the man who survived Eight nazi death. Camps oh there's no. Music, ah, yeah there you. GO i don't know why there's no, music.
Speaker 17: That's.
Speaker 1: Said hold, ON i want to see this coin. Again look at that. Scroll the scroll is two. Towers that's. Interesting all, right that's. It the fuck you bo for? ME i know what you? Want not? That not me up. Close that's. Creepy we'll see more From bruce Phil, up a guest. Soon god damn, it give me the Button.
Speaker 2: I'm.
Speaker 1: Looking oh what the HELL i? Did god damn. IT i didn't put it up on the same thing. Yet what is going?
Speaker 3: On?
Speaker 1: Oh this? Thing all? Right there you? Go like there we go that we go into? Space what's this sound? Like it sounds like, ship that's what it sounds. Like getting down way too hard for. This maybe this feeding the. Ducks it's called terrible dance. Pop it's like really bad. Tech noow if they didn't make. This this is license, free duty free. Music, yeah it's all ship that one's got a covid. Cel this is from my old. COMPUTER i REMEMBER i had a bunch of these things. Saved this one came. Out this is good.
Speaker 23: Like?
Speaker 1: That all, right, well we gotta do, this not that. One that one excusive content ad Free patreon dot com backslash or ford slash c ford slash disguise the. Limit, okay do that then help show or get something From Doctor manzo's uh azure well. Product do that with the casual well products and eventually sometime in the future prostkeys for. That and that will help you put my life? Out how about?
Speaker 26: That well do?
Speaker 48: YOU?
Speaker 1: I i usually show like that's the. Partner it will help me be able to sustain life for my. Family that's what it is. For half of where was this?
Speaker 4: Show?
Speaker 23: Is what tis?
Speaker 21: You?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes we played that last, One, mike we played that the last. One yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah they didn't pay the gas. Bill they didn't pay the gas. Bill that's, good So Miss, pilma.
Speaker 41: That's.
Speaker 1: Funny they, YES i say. THAT i think we're good, though aren't we? Do we have anything else we gotta.
Speaker 11: DO i got a CHOCOLATE.
Speaker 1: I i why look, yeah real real good combination of. Right here's a, crescendo, though.
Speaker 11: Come, on.
Speaker 13: You will do this because until the first guys didn't say.
Speaker 9: That, tomorrow.
Speaker 14: Very.
Speaker 1: Loud tomorrow we'll get into the, reconstruction which is the very important part of this Brust, PHILIP i GUESS i have to say goodbye for. Now all, Right, WELL i do appreciate you know that stuff and, things but please go to the the gifts and go The. Patreon patreon's cool because then you have you get stuff. Back you, know if you want to be, kindness do the whole gifts and go thing that's. Awesome gifts and go dot com backslash Ball. Busters it's ord slash, ballbusters. Obvious see it the backward way because it's leaning, forward but it's feed are. Backward so it's it's all about, interpretation, right perception from much vantage. Point do you see you see? This there's no real wrong, Answer thank, You. Mike let's see IF i can pull this up real. Quick all, right so from you, know you KNOW i did this, right not to show you from the, beginning but picture on dot coms right. There boom five bucks a. Month, guys it's like less than a. Coffee definitely not a coffee a, day don't worry about. That all kinds of stuff in here In plus there's exclusive content That i've added And i'm going to add more. Either oh in the next couple of. Days my head keeps on doing. That you can brain. Breaks, Okay so there's, that and then you have gifts and go. Dock remember we're going on our trip on the ninth To New, york So i'm gonna be away from being able to do anything for this my website from the ninth to the twenty. Seventh so get your. Orders and now if you're going to get him in at all for the awesome hot, sauce, okay simper frylc dot com used to ten percent. Off, now this thing you can do at. ANYTIME i mean you. Could it's NOT i don't have to be involved in the process of you clicking this and then using my code to get onto Doctor glinton's membership, site which you absolutely should, do and then unlock all the other discounts that you get from it that basically pay you back and a lot of things depending on what you're. Getting and then over here you have Doctor manzo's, book which is right here in the left hand corner here The Body. System you can get it in digital, copy which is the scaled down personal. Version and then there's a practitioners book which was WHAT i, have that has the binder in it where you can flip through and find the points on the. Body you can do uh self application or you can have someone else help. You if you got like a bunch of chicks and i'll touchy, feely you can have them do. It then THERE'S bb five or five percent off for life right, THERE bb. Five you, know BEFORE i was in my mid thirties and Met, REBECCA i had quite the interesting. Life i'll just put it that. WAY i didn't realize how interesting it was until it. STOPPED i always think you gotta do, better and then you REALIZE i. DID i uh pre scraped beyond babylons right there creatine hot. Sauce, Hey and someone asked about, This, no, there these are the size that you get for, free a couple of those when you order the other. BOTTLES i don't use these containers anymore in the label to sell these things. Anymore it's twenty six ninety. Nine it was not a twenty six, Pack karen And, no it was like a huge bot portion of. Them but those ONES i sold out for a. REASON i should have just take them off of. It it's a nice, picture all.
Speaker 21: Right.
Speaker 1: LATER i think we should be good. Now