Speaker 1: Smatch.
Speaker 2: We have today he'ld bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a pre bat. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets.
Speaker 1: No bebatt more power to you.
Speaker 3: Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly gambling care dot i E.
Speaker 2: We have today you old bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 1: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 1: Euros in pre bets. No be bett more power to you.
Speaker 3: Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly gambling care dot.
Speaker 4: Ie Attention dittoheads, attention bo scouts.
Speaker 1: Goes by the pseudonym most Nerdly. It's time for the soul of excellence. He is a radio host here in New York. The Rush Hour is on the air.
Speaker 4: Rush Rush Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 5: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to the Friday edition of both Nerdley's Rush Hour.
Speaker 6: If you.
Speaker 5: Would like to be part of the program. This afternoon, eight hundred to eight four eight two is how you reach us eight hundred eight four eight nine to two two. It is a day of.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: I guess upset in some quarters of the world. Vice President Vance have so many stories. Dvance torches European leaders, NATO in disarray after the United States announces its security priorities lie elsewhere. Vance eviscerates Soviet style European censorship in an address to the Munich Security Conference, JD. Vance attacks Europe over this over migration, Advance, I guess lit it up. Closer to home, we have more chaos. The Kennedy Center staff describe a climate of fear fear as events drop from the calendar. Actresses and others. My friends have been saying they're not going to go on with the shows now that Trump has changed the leadership of the Kennedy Center, and uh, there's that. Then the w HCA has condemned this unacceptable. Unacceptable, I tell you unacceptable. The escalation as the White House bars the AP from a press conference. And when that story came out, then there was an answer, a clap back, if you will, from the White House after they said, this beautiful White House Correspondence Association.
Speaker 1: This is unacceptable.
Speaker 5: How dare the President ban the Associated Press from the the Oval Office? And then the White House clap back, They said, yeah, okay, take that, we'll raise you one. They're also banned from Air Force one. We're not going to be entertained. White House limits AP access to Oval Office and Air Force one. And guess what, it's indefinite from now one. So I guess now they're just warning the White House Correspondence Association keep talking, guys, keep talking about what you find unacceptable. I am so happy. Let's see how all these Washington insider press types deal with the fact that they really aren't in charge. A judge has set a five day limit for the Trump administration to start lifting and sending the money back to USAID. Another one of these district judges, a federal judge, you got five dis start sitting him the mini back. We'll see. Meanwhile, in New York stuffs hitting the fan. Latsia James had a hissy fit this afternoon over the I don't even know whether we're gonna get to it. We got so much other stuff to get to but Latisia James had a hissy fit. And then Xandorria Castes is now demanding demanding, demanding that Eric Adams be removed from office. Well, okay, much down the inner City Hall and kick him out, AOC, you miss badass, Just go ahead, kick him out. Kathy Hoko asked by Rachel Maddow, if begged by Rachel Maddow, practice somebody please please eb ad they have Adams on their target. Let's say you got all that going in New York. Meanwhile, of course, Tom Homan says that he's referred AOC to the Justice Department, a referral. Let's see, he wants an opinion. Is she trying to interfere with their efforts to deal with illegal immigration? So all of that is happening and more. But of course, before we tell any of that in depth, you know what today is. Carlos came in so clean today, he got a hair cut. I've never seen Carlos with a haircut before. I didn't even know his haircut cut. Probably went to the barbers. Barber's like, I don't know, sir, we don't know whether we can. We're gonna help you here. It's been since your first time in anyway. They even gave him a shape up. They shaped up they I didn't even recognize him. Almost Carlos came in and it was like, whoa, wait a minute, it's that day.
Speaker 7: It's what I needed a cut and I got a cut.
Speaker 1: You gotta cut hold on, hold on for Michael, wait here, it is.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 5: It's Valentine's Day. You Michael Henderson doesn't reach you.
Speaker 9: It's so okay.
Speaker 1: Now, this, ladies and gentlemen, is.
Speaker 7: Not as bad.
Speaker 5: One of the reasons I love Valentine's Day to get a chance to play. The great Michael Henderson was a bass player for Miles Davis others, and then broke out into his solo career.
Speaker 1: Amazing singer Michael.
Speaker 5: Valentine's Day twenty twenty five. Jaenis Scholand Post Center with you here. So whatever you've got planned tonight this evening, we hope that you enjoy every single moment of it. Jonas, of course happily married Jonas. I'm assuming Jonas, that you've already let your bride know how much you love and treasure.
Speaker 1: Her on this is Valentine's Day, haven't you, Yes, sir, I should have and I will after I get off too.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing now, Carlos.
Speaker 5: I asked Carlos if he had a date for the night, and I was a little He got all stiffed up, got all clean. But he advises me that he'll be working tonight and he has to curtail his normal Valentine's Day activities. He had a date planned with Rihanna, but apparently she he had to call it off.
Speaker 1: She had to call it off.
Speaker 5: Oh, she called she Rihanna called it off because we all have to get up in the morning. We're here, God willing early, early, early in the morning, so some of us are not gonna have much of a night evening. But we certainly helpe that you enjoyed this Valentine's Day. Ladies and gentlemen. We're sending it to you, sending you Michael Henderson, James Golden here both Selenbry's Rush Hower Valentine's Day. Okay, let us get into the uh. There's so much. There is so much to get to. I don't even know almost where to start. But since we started with this foreign policy business, let us talk about that very quickly before we get to our break. Vance lit them up, folks. Vice President Vance lit it up. He went before this Munich conference, all the EU leaders, the left doing leaders. They would not let into their conference members of what they call the far right or the far left. It was just their European Union, good Old Boys and Girls Network that were even allowed in. And Vance called them out on that, and he said, he said that the threat that he worries about most visa the Europe isn't Russia, it's not China.
Speaker 1: It's not an.
Speaker 5: External factor, he said, it's the threat from within Europe. He called them out on retreating from what he said were the fundamental values, things like free speech. He cited in it what they've done in Britain. I'm sure you've seen this, throwing a guy in jail because he was praying outside of an abortion clinic.
Speaker 1: Cop stops, what are you doing? You're praying?
Speaker 5: What are you praying about He's not allowed to pray apparently to yourself, to your God quietly in Britain anymore without the risk of going to jail. Vance called him out on them. He called out their campaign to destroy social media companies for their free speech. He pretty much told them that this idea of and between he and headseth of thinking that they're just that Ukraine is not going to have to give up any Land and there's not going to be a deal with Russia. They've disabused it and pretty much Van said, look in the future, Ukraine, this kind of thing you're problem, not ours. You're enabling Russia, especially in Germany with this Green New Deal stuff. You want Americans to fight these battles.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: He also called them out over their open borders policy, their migration policy, free speech, all of it.
Speaker 1: Now, I have.
Speaker 5: A reaction to his speech that I think is worth hearing from a guy by the name of Matthew Goodwin who's a commentator on gb News. That's cut fourteen and this, let's hear you know what that thing is almost two minutes. I'll tell you what. We'll take a break. When we get back, we will check out matt Goodwin from gb News. It was a great analysis of what's taking place over there. Your call is welcome, by the way eight hundred eight for eight nine two to eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two Yes, yes, trying to do too much respect? Why are we playing it? Otis redding Win the recording studio to day Atlantic Studios in New York actually and recorded his version. It was a ballad at first of this song, and he wrote it for Speedo Sims, a group called the Singing Demons.
Speaker 1: He rewrote the lyrics, sped.
Speaker 5: Up the rhythm and it became respect his version which he recorded. Then Resa got hold of it, and that's when Respect became.
Speaker 1: An iconic song.
Speaker 5: James gold It's thirdly with you here Valentine's Day twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Keep it right here, Do not go away. This is the rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 10: James Golden known popularly as bos Nerdly.
Speaker 4: This is the rush Hour with James Golden Rush.
Speaker 11: The lumin question on my mind on a daily basis is how working class people could be so easily duped into rallying behind billionaire South African yazis, whose open intentions, whose open intentions are to dismantle democratic societies for the sake of installing technocratic oligarchical rule, draining the earth of all its remaining resources, and pushing out natalist propaganda for the sake of accelerating a world ending event so they can have an easier time securing all those resources and ditching us to go do the same. I what what timeline is this?
Speaker 3: I'm this is insane.
Speaker 1: It's just so easy.
Speaker 11: They love it, they want it.
Speaker 1: It's it's like I'm in hell world.
Speaker 11: It's like I'm not on a real planet with real people want it.
Speaker 1: Honey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, They're doing a world ending event so that then they can plunder the resources after the world ends.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: On this day in twenty ten, Doug Fire passed away rhythm guitarists lead vocalist with the knack. This is their big hit in nineteen seventy nine. You know, this was the biggest hit for Capitol Records, went to the number one position a gold record, faster than any debut single since the Beatles I Want to Hold Your Hand had done in nineteen sixty four. Now, Sharona, he was twenty five years old. Doug met a seventeen year old a seventeen year old girl named Sharona Alprin. That's his Sharona. They hung out together for another four years. But yeah, Sharona, all right, I promised you A little reaction from Matt Goodwin of gb News across the pond Vice President Vance's speech there which has upset the establishment socialist, leftist European Union to no end.
Speaker 10: Here's his analysis media today, and it struck me that a lot of people who like to start wars are suddenly very angry with one guy who wants to stop this war and who have taken us into one disaster after another, war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, who has spent much of today on social media attacking Trump. What we're seeing, I think, is a reset of geopolitics, a reset. We're seeing the breakdown of what you might call the international liberal world order, which saw twenty thirty years of one foreign policy disaster after another. And Trump, you know, I was at the inauguration in America and people around the president are basically saying, you know, they've had enough of that constant interventionism, they've had enough of Europe. By the way, again, maybe a controversial point, but Europe not paying its way on defense, and they've looked to Germany, They've looked to France, they've looked at Italy, they've looked at the UK and they said, you know, what are you guys doing? You know, take Germany as an example. Germany under the Greens absolutely bonkers, becoming more dependent upon Russia because of its ridiculous energy policy, becoming more dependent upon China and then turning around and criticizing Donald Trump when he says We've got to end this war. I mean, I'm sorry, it doesn't make sense anymore. There are two things that need to happen.
Speaker 1: What right, it doesn't make sense anymore.
Speaker 5: We'll leave it there. James Golden snurbly Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day to each and every single one of you. We're going to continue with bustling and news Russia. Just keep it right here.
Speaker 1: And enjoy it.
Speaker 7: Being with you on this Valentine's Day.
Speaker 10: James Golden, known popularly as both Nerdly.
Speaker 4: This is the rush hour with James Golden rush.
Speaker 11: To be clear, this is a local case with zero evidence that Biden orchestrated these prosecutions.
Speaker 12: There's no evidence whatsoever that the district attorney in Manhattan has any relationship with the Biden administrations is.
Speaker 13: Brought by a local prosecutor, Alvin Bragg, who doesn't respond to the federal government.
Speaker 14: He doesn't answer to President Biden, has nothing to do with the Biden administration other than the fact that he is a Democrat.
Speaker 5: You had to going nuts, ladies and gentlemen, the genesee and brings us back here. Singer songwriter nineteen seventy seven Janis Ian got received.
Speaker 1: Was spend one more beautiful.
Speaker 5: Four hundred and sixty one Valentine's Day cards from her fans. One of the lyrics in this one, at seventeen says lacking in social graces. One of the lyrics in the song says she didn't receive Annie never received the Valentine's State card. Her fans answered her with four hundred and sixty one of things say nineteen seventy seven seventeen, Yeah, I just got a text from a lovely, lovely woman.
Speaker 1: It's seventeen beautiful brown who says Valentine's Day ba humbug who.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no no no said pity.
Speaker 1: Please feel the love on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 5: My friend James Goldin is thirdly with you here speaking of people getting what they deserve. You know what, let's go since we were dealing with Rachel Maddow claiming, let's go to cut two, where she is begging, practically begging Hogel to fire use her position as governor to actually get rid of These are the people who always talk about democracy, how fragile democracy is, and here she is practically begging the governor of New York to fire Eric Adams.
Speaker 15: You are the only person who has the power to affect the fire Mayor Eric Adams and remove him from this position, which might conceivably moot this whole fight. How are you thinking.
Speaker 9: About that now?
Speaker 15: You could have done it at any point until now, But now, given this crisis that's emerged in federal LA enforcement around this case, are you feeling differently about that responsibility?
Speaker 16: Tell you from a couple of angles here. One is that this is unbelievably unprecedent for the Department of Justice in Washington to interfere in this way. My husband was a thirty year old federal product secutor. Barack Obama made him his United States attorney. You look at what happened here This is not supposed to happen in our system of justice. The bonding administration in that Department of Justice is already showing their corrupt. Now set that aside.
Speaker 1: Please reacting the.
Speaker 16: United States Attorney the allegation. They're extremely concerning and serious. Yes, but I cannot, as the governor of this state, have a knee jerk politically motivated reaction like a lot of other people.
Speaker 1: And what's smart, look what's right?
Speaker 16: And I'm consulting with other leaders in Goment government at this time.
Speaker 1: This just happened.
Speaker 16: I need some kind of process this and figure out the right approach.
Speaker 15: But you are consulting with other leaders, consulting with your advisors and looking anew at this matter.
Speaker 17: Of course, I am given the reasons, of course I am.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because they dropped the case against Adams that was politically inspired by Joe Biden's corrupt Department of Justice. In that Department of Justice, I can't wait till cash Hotel gets in the FBI. Let's anyway, let's move on, folks, A lot to do here. Let's quickly change gears and visit the view for twenty seconds, Joy behar that would be number six still unhappy that Robert Kennedy was actually confirmed.
Speaker 18: How do you think ERFK is going to handle birds? Will just run over the chickens?
Speaker 1: And yeah, I mean, why what is he going to do?
Speaker 18: Somebody said that they were free for their lives and also for the lives of their children and their wives. It's not just being not being reelected. It's physical preps that go on. All I can say is get your vaccines now, America.
Speaker 5: No thank you, Joy, You're gonna have vaccines when they're needed.
Speaker 1: Boil boy, oh boy, Okay, you all know.
Speaker 5: And I've seen reports on social media that Tom Holman has said he's going after AOC. This is actually what Tom Homan said when he was with law Ingram the other night on Fox. It is not clear that there will be any action taken against Congresswoman Alexander Leo O Costio Cordo tes yet. Anyway, this is what if you in doubt, this is what Homan actually said when he was with Laura.
Speaker 14: But Tom, you got AOC out there. Alexandra Casio Cortez, congresswoman putting out a webinar, doing a webinar to help illegals avoid I guess apprehension giving tips about how to continue to remain in the country and ultimately gain the system.
Speaker 19: And I sent an email today to Deputy Attorney General. At what level is that impedement? Is that impediment? I'm not an attorney, I'm not a prosecute. Is that impeedment? Is that impeding our law enforcement efforts?
Speaker 1: At SOL? What are we gonna do about it? Is she crossing the line?
Speaker 19: So I'm working with the Department of Justice and finding out where is that line that they crossed. So maybe AOC's gonna be in trouble now, but I need the AOG to opine on that. But because there's a impededment, it's impediment in my opinion, I'm not a prosecutor, but we need some further guidance on that. But again, if we have to take every federal dollar out of the city, lord, I mean we're done.
Speaker 1: We're all right.
Speaker 5: Let me move on, moving on to other things. Okay, so the alcs not baked in yet. Don't know it to be one hundred percent. Oh, Princess Thyana, this one's for you, my dear Donald Trump. President Trump was asked about Mitch McConnell voting against him on nominees and President Trump never fails. He always comes through with me. He was asked by Tate Caitlin Collins about it. So he does two things at once. He deals with Mitch and he deals with Caitlin. This is a brilliant answer. Caitlin Collins asking about Mitch McConnell, who is the only Republican to vote know on RFK and here we.
Speaker 14: Are r K Junior as the next Health secretary citing conspiracy.
Speaker 16: What's your reaction to that?
Speaker 9: Well, Mitch, and I was one of the people that led. He couldn't. He wanted to go to the end and he wanted to say leader. He wasn't. He's not equipped, wasn't equipped ten years ago.
Speaker 13: Mentally, in my opinion, he'd let the Republican Party go to Hello. The Republican Party wouldn't even exist right now. Mitch McConnell never really had it. He had an ability to raise money because of his position as leader, which anybody could do. You could do it even and get saying a lot. But the fact is that he raised money and he gave a lot of money to senators, and so he had a little loyalty based on the fact that as leader, you could raise a lot of money. Senators would call me and they say, he wants to give me twenty twenty five million? Can I take it? I'd say take the money, take the money. But he so he engendered there's a certain amount of I don't even call it loyalty. He you know, is able to get votes. But uh, I was the one that got him to drop out of the leadership position. So he can't love me. But he's not voting against Bobby. He's voting against me. But that's all right. He endorsed me, you know, Mitchmian. Do you know that Mitch endorsed me?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 9: Do you think that was easy? Well, he had polio, obviously, and I don't know. I don't know anything about he had polio. He had polio. I have no idea if he had polio. All I can tell you about him is that he shouldn't have been a leader. He knows that.
Speaker 13: Uh, he voted against Bobby. He votes against almost everything. Now he's a you know, very bitter guy. And uh, we we have a very strong party and he's almost not even really a very powerful memory. Let's say he's not a part he's lost his power and it's affected his vote, and you know, it's one of those things. But in the meantime, Bobby did great, got more votes than anybody thought. And I think he's going to do phenomenally, just phenomenally in that position. And everybody else likewise did well, not only well, they got more votes than anybody thought.
Speaker 9: Tulsie, look at how she did. She did great.
Speaker 5: Now let us continue. You know Donald Trump's lawyer, Aleena Habba, this woman is awesome. Before I play this down by for you, I want to go back and read, and those of you Rush fans will recall us. For many of us, the first time we heard the phrase in the political context, follow the money was when Rush was explaining some of the inner workings of the way that Democrats launder money, the way that democrats use money and use the government to become wealthy themselves. He said something that he talked about for ages, and he always was up, follow the money. If you have any questions about why certain things are happening in the political process, follow the money. So with that said, let us listen to Elena Haba, who was on Fox the other night discussing the abject panic in Washington over the things that Doge is doing.
Speaker 17: If we want to save money, people are gonna get upset. Why are they getting upset because we're taking money hits. The best thing that Elon Musk is going to do is going to look at people's salaries and say, Okay, if you make X amount of money and you're worth sixty eight million dollars, We're going to look at.
Speaker 14: Why that is.
Speaker 17: And that's really the bottom line. Because we could talk about everything every executive order, but there is a panic in DC at this moment where I now live, and it is very simple. We are cutting them off from their funding and that means politicians not just saving tax payer dollars, and that's where the panic is coming from. It's pretty basic. In our administration, we have a tremendous amount of billion who are successful businessmen and I could name them all, but we know who they are, who have taken a leave, sold their companies, walked away from their lives to sacrifice to help America be great again. There are many many. Now Elon's become a target for one very simple reason because he is cutting the funding to these politicians who have put their bureaucratic personal financial gain and interest above the American people. That is the difference that may not be felt by some of the other people that are in the administration that have done the same thing that Elon does that are incredibly successful billionaires, but they are targeting him because he is cutting their lifeline, their financial Listen, Nancy made how much money? And we're going to go down the down line of looking at all these people. There is no reason as a federal employee, me included, I shouldn't walk out richer from the federal government. That should not be the case.
Speaker 6: And I.
Speaker 17: And you don't do it. The only reason they're screaming about Elon it's very simple. Nobody has said it, and I'm gonna say it's because they're hitting their book.
Speaker 1: That's enough. That's it, and that's it. You got it.
Speaker 5: Follow the freaking money. Time is running on. I want to get some calls. But speaking of following the money, you gotta love the Controller of New York City was on with Chris Hayes from PMSNBC. That's cut eleven. And you remember how we the fifty nine million dollars that it was found out went against Donald Trump's orders. That was and they said, we're gonna claw this money back. Well, apparently it was Claude back and they're not happy about it. In New York City. Here is the Controller of New York, Brad Lander. He was on with pmsnbc's Chris Hayes.
Speaker 14: Anyone who's ever got a direct deposit knows that when it shows up in your bank, it's in your bank.
Speaker 1: You have the money. Let's be clear. I mean we spent it last year.
Speaker 12: We had actually moved it over the five days since they gave it to us. So when they actually did the clawback, it caused the account to overdraft by seventy nine point five million.
Speaker 1: Expected about that.
Speaker 12: On top of that, City Bank, this is an account at City Bank charged us a fifteen thousand dollars overdraft fee. I'm happy to say I reached out to City Bank and they have refunded the overdraft fee.
Speaker 1: That's mention of them. Better believe we're.
Speaker 12: Going to keep fighting to get every penny. You're still five million, you still have the money to us.
Speaker 5: Okay, So apparently they spent the money last year and then somebody from where was it this one came out of Yeah, DHS Homelands Homeland Security sent the money sent them fifty nine million, even though Donald Trump said, don't do it. That person, by the way, has since been fired. So they clawed back the money, but New York City had already moved the money around ended up costing them. So sixty million ended up costing them. They say it's through their accounts off by seventy one million. And on top of that they got smacked with the fifteen thousand dollars of fee which they got negated. Anyway, we have tomorrow. We're gonna be with Lizzie during the eight o'clock hour, God willing, everything goes well, Jamie Diamond is going to come up. We don't have time right now for Jamie Carlos. In the morning, we are going to play Jamie Diamond. Jamie Diamond has I think raised the bar in terms of expressing the sentiment and the frustration that many people have over the current younger generation workforce.
Speaker 1: It is brilliant.
Speaker 5: I can't wait till we play that one tomorrow on this Saturday Morning Vibe. And so we're gonna hold on to that. We've got more to go. Your phone calls coming up, so keep it right here, do not go away. Nineteen ninety nine, Lenny Kravitz goes to number one on the charts, first time for Lenna with a number one song. The track had been used in A pougeoe A pougeoe. You you don't know what a pougeo is. It's a car?
Speaker 1: You mean pago? Is that how you pronounce it over there at Paige the French automobile? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you pronounce it a peigo?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: I do? Well?
Speaker 5: I just called I've been always calling it a pougeoe because you know it's French frogs.
Speaker 1: Frogs. You like those frog cars over there? Do you not a big fan. I'm a bigger fan of trucks. I mean I like trucks. Oh okay, yeah, baby, jam Well excuse me. Then a puiz yoe, well, however you called it a quiz yoe.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: Then the Kravitz went to number one on the back of that. James Golden is thoroughly keep.
Speaker 1: It here, don't go away, Rush.
Speaker 4: This is the rush Hour with James Golden. It's the rush Hour with James Golden. Student emmotion nerdly rush now yours James Golden.
Speaker 1: Birthdady Day for Macy o Parker.
Speaker 5: Funk and soul saxophonist, jazz saxophonist as well. Best known for his work with Brown James Brown, although he spent some time working with Parliament, Trunkadelic, Day La Soul, James Addiction, Dave Matthews band Prince when he was with his band for a minute, the New Power Generation. Also Heavenly Birthdady Day for Gregory Hines part of Heinz Heinz and Dad's originally choreographer, actor, dancer, singer. Great duet he did with Luthor There's nothing Better than Love.
Speaker 4: Hey, James Golden aka bose Nerdly Presents Rapid Phones.
Speaker 1: Let's you get with Robert and Brooklyn, New York. Make it quick, Robert, thank you.
Speaker 20: For waiting, Thanks for taking my call. Well on apploy Donald Trump. Today he signed in executive water cutting federal funding to schools that have a vaccine mandate. No vaccine mandate. The other thing is Elon Musk posted something indicating in Washington, DC the election, like ninety three percent voted for Kamala Harris. So when you have such a partisan location, how could you get good staff to work in the area it's not hostile and get jurys that are not biased. They should move some of these agencies out of Washington, DC, because that.
Speaker 5: Is under discussion. Robert, moving some of the federal agencies has been under discussion in the first Trump term. It's still under discussion. In fact, there's a funny clip I have, and thank you for mentioning that, Robert. I got to go find it so we can play it tomorrow about Fairfax County. There was an exect their complaining about all these cuts because so many government workers live in Fairfax County. Jacqueline in Brooklyn, New York. You are up next. Thank you. Happy Valentine's State, Jacqueline.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, James, and Happy Valentine's Day to you as well. I don't I don't want to be biased, but I think someone should look into this. Federal Judge Amir h Ali, who ordered President Trump's administration to temporarily lift a funding freeze that shut down US eight. Similarly to Elin Omar and Rashida Talib, even though Rashida Talib is US born, she has pledged allegiance to the Palestinians, and Omar has pledged allegiance not to the United States for the benefit of the people, but to her native country of Somalia, and James, I hope when things are rearranged when several of the hosts go to run for various political offices.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jacque let's thank you, my darling. I understand what you're saying. Thank you, my dear. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Jim investing, investing, How are you? Jim got to make you quick times running out?
Speaker 6: Yeah, James, thank you. I'm your cousins from Boston. Both right, citizenship very quickly. First. The requirement is you have to be born and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. The other way is to be naturalized in the United States. If you're a citizens on all of the scenes is a manner to mother. You have your citizenship, all right, I got you.
Speaker 1: We gotta make it, my friends.
Speaker 5: May God bless protect each and every single one of you, your family's, your loved ones. Love and gratitude you're being here with me, allowing me to be with you, God willing, my friends. We are back early early tomorrow morning for the Saturday morning.
Speaker 1: Bye. We'll see you then. Adios. Bye.