Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Game Mess Mornings with Me Jeff Grub, your host from GiantBomb dot com. Thank you for tuning in. In this episode, we're gonna be talking about the Arkham devs showing up in the credits of a surprising game or maybe not that surprising, and a lot more. It's gonna be a good one because we have Lex Luddi on the show. Lexi, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm not doing too bad, Glub, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Doing good? Hanging in there, got some son in my eyes this morning that felt pretty good. Went outside, kind of enjoyed it, mostly making sure the yard was getting taken care of and stuff like that. And then we recorded a Batman Quick Look this morning. That'll be going up soon everybody, so look out for that. Yeah, I'm doing I'm doing good. Ready for a week of work, mostly ready to like lock in a bunch of stuff with Summer Game Fest. Today. I got to make sure that the GB at night couch real kind of gets put into a good state by the end of today so I can feel good for the rest of the week. That's where I'm at. But yeah, you're playing anything, Yeah, you know, kind of into anything right now, the.
Speaker 2: First time in a while I'm not like actively reviewing something. Yeah, this has been the first time we didn't get access to Batman, and I don't think Double O seven code has gone out yet, so I've been I've been kind of just like poppering around. I started replaying Borderlands, the pre sequel, the one where they're all Australian in my way. For whatever reason, I've decided this is the year I replay every single Borderlands game just yeah, someone has to, and yeah, that game is fine. It's weird because that game never got DLC, so most of those games, the grind that you usually hit mid game in them can now be mitigated because you can just go play the DLC. But that game never got expansions whatever happened with it, So it is like the most grindy and content and lacking game of the series, but also still one of the best playing ones because it's just Borderlands too again and that's the best playing one. Also, this finally arrived, so.
Speaker 1: Okay, you get your Steam controller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this arrive this morning, so I haven't got a chance to test it out yet, but I do want.
Speaker 1: To comfortable to hold in the first blush.
Speaker 2: It is a little bit big for my hands. That is the one thing I have small hands, and so I am feeling like it could Its size maybe a little bit of a problem. I do really like the trackpad as a mouse, even as I'm just sitting here. The idea that I can like have my hand on this and just like refresh Blue Sky with the track pad, that's pretty neat. Yeah, but yeah, I want to test out the gyro on it a bit and mess around with some settings and set ups and see what I can do. And also the main reason this thing is going to be really handy for me is that the back buttons will just work consistently. And I take a lot of screenshots for work, and having a dedicated screenshot and recording bohen when you are viewing and playing a lot of video games is very helpful.
Speaker 1: All right, I just saw some breaking news. We're gonna have to get into it real quick. So let's start up this show and let's explain ourselves. We're giant Bomb, independent team of the Internet video game Dofaces. We want to keep doing this. We want you to keep helping us out doing this. So go to GiantBomb dot com slashhe and become a premium member, gets you add free versions of our shows, gets you early access to some of our premium stuff, and it gets you exclusive access to other premium stuff. It's Hey, we're doing cool stuff over here, and we really appreciate the support. If you want to become a part of that and make sure that we can keep doing this and support independent games media, it would mean the world to us. Thank you. We're going to keep doing it as far as this show goes most weekdays, I, Jeff Greb, will help peace your gaming life back together. That includes breaking news and maybe even some of our own original reporting. For all these topics, I'll get the input of a bona fide expert who will make me look smart. If you were watching live on Twitch, welcome. You can always listen to the show later on podcast feeds by searching for Game Mess Mornings, or find the RSS feed on giant bomb dot com. You can also catch the show later with chapters and timestamps on YouTube. Hello YouTube. All right, we have a lot to get into, so let's start the Morning Mess with Marvel. Cosmic Invasion is adding Cyclops and the Thing. But Cyclops, Jane, you did it. Whoo, let's go. Scout is happy, We're all happy. Yeah, there you go this. Hey, this game was a lot of fun. Actually, god, I did I guess. It wasn't like sitting around thinking like, oh, it's gonna get a ton extra content, and I was not thinking if it got like a first DLC drop that it would be Sideclops. I'm happy for you, Jan, this is really cool stuff.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I didn't realize game is a pretty Yeah. I didn't realize this game is a police.
Speaker 1: The thing is actually more of a cop than even Cyclops. Now I'm just saying stuff to see who I can make mad. Yeah, hey, Cyclops looks awesome. Actually, uh man, after.
Speaker 2: I just saw his laser blast. That looks real good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a leisure that's that's the thing I learned from X Men Mayty seven. It's from the Punch Dimension. Uh fuck yeah, I I'm I'm pretty excited. I will go back to this the game did. It does a great job of making you want to play as all the characters, and it made me want them to drop more characters. So both of these are pretty good additions. Uh. We are in the golden age of beat them ups, and this is another one of those that's really really good. All right, let's get into the headlines as we have them written down here. Sticking with superheroes, Lego Batman Legacy of the Dark Night reviews are in. They started popping off this morning. As I said, we recorded a quick look. Jeff was pretty early in the game, so we were kind of just poking around seeing seeing what he had unlocked and kind of what was happening early early in the action. It was a lot of fun. I look forward to everyone seeing that. But on open critit really well reviewed so far eighty five within eight out of ten from Liam Croft at Push Square, who writes a referential and joyful deep dive into the world of Batman. Latest lego effort from t T Games is elite brick gaming. Legacy of the Dark Knight just wants to be an enjoyable time and it refuses to falter from that commitment. This new Lego Batman will be some of the best fun you have all year. Xbox Achievements Richard Walker gave it an eighty five percent and says it's been eleven years since the last Batman Arkham game. In almost twelve years since Lego Batman three beyond Gotham and then let's see and then it trails off here in this thing I tried to capture and then well played. Adam Ryan gave it a nine out of ten, says legacy of the Dark Knight's excellent combat and stealth systems, fun, open world, and clear reverence for the world's greatest detective bring it close to plastic perfection. The sense I got from this from the quick look from these reviews, Lexi, The ones I was able to glance at pretty quickly this morning is that if there is a Batman thing that exists, there is a very strong chance that will be referenced in this game. And then the sort of core gameplay like north Star to use that term is, you know, obviously the Lego games up to this point and then Arkham, and you know, we'll have a story on just how much is Arkham here. But like it's open world to a point, you're driving around that you could drive like some in the car whenever you want drive around find missions to take on as all of these different characters, the missions are suited to the characters. A lot of times. Jim Gordon has a different kind of mission that he'll run into than Batman, and then all of the cut scenes are that great lego humor and again making constant references to just every kind of Batman that has ever existed, which is I mean, I think that's what people want from these games at this point.
Speaker 2: Is Jim Gordon's missions just paperwork.
Speaker 1: That'll be a bit kind of like he's got to like just do like he's got to go find pieces of evidence, and they are often just him shuffling through papers to like to try to figure out what a criminal is supposed to look like. Yeah, it's a little bit lower, lower stakes or you know, a little bit less action y and kind of what you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of the Berry in your quicklock, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you know.
Speaker 2: Matt Berry is Bane?
Speaker 1: Okay, no we didn't. We did not see Bane. God, that's incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really good casting. I'm super curious. It seems like I haven't seen the embargo because again I didn't get review copy, but I'm guessing there was a separate performance embargo or like performance review embargo, because the digital foundaries of the Worlds haven't run there first stories on this, yesh, And so I'm curious was it like, did like look good on Jeff's stream? Was he playing on PC? Was it run and okay and everything? Was it gameplay? We should probably.
Speaker 1: Say he was playing on his fifty nine I think it's a fifty eighty or whatever or above, and it looked great, like it looked flawless. But he was on a very beefy system. So but I was looking at it, and man, you know, the Lego games got to the point where they just look really incredible. This will be the one, yeah, that kind of has the most expansive sort of vistas in terms of the number of Lego on the screen at once. And I think they are doing ray tracing here. At the very least. They're doing their very realistic materials and lighting effects, and that's something we've seen in a lot of Lego games, but they kind of keep those Lego games pretty confined. This one is an open world, so I won't be surprised if it had if it runs into issues on switch to or something like that. But as far as we got, yeah.
Speaker 2: Why I'm asking with a game. They put out a spec sheet for PC that was peculiar, to say the least, basically implying that they encourage using frame gen to hit thirty fps on their recommended system, which would not be a good experience if you were playing a game that was only getting thirty fps through frame Gen. So people were pretty confused by that. So I'm curious to see what the what the PC performance winds up being on sort of like lower to mid end setups.
Speaker 1: Yep, we'll be keeping an eye out for that, although a lot of reviews not a time mentioning performance, so obviously there could be, like you said, a separate performance embargo, but I don't know. It seems like that would get mentioned it in some of these reviews and not seeing a ton of that. So again, people could be playing on pretty beefy machines though, so we'll have to wait and see what people who are on the recommended settings or below are experience seen. But yeah, I mean I think that they have transformed or sort of transferred the energy of the Lego games into a more modern era where there was that time where it's like put out one Lego game a year of find one of our ips or one of these partner ips we can work with, just so we can have another one of those games. And now we've we're in a situation where they're like, no, put out the biggest Lego Star Wars game ever, and let that thing sort of stand on its own for a while and it's sold incredibly well, and now let's do the same thing with Batman. It's like, now we can give this one a long time to breathe and expect it to sell for years and years. And they've sort of met the moment in a way that it's I think it's pretty impressive without sort of compromising what these lego games are. And then they've combined it with like, hey, what can we do to like sort of take the gameplay to the next level a little bit? Well, that's the next story. Arkham dev rock Steady is credited as co developer on new Lego Batman. This is from Jordan Miller at VGC. Original Arkham series developer rock Steady is credited as a co developer on Lego Batman Legacy of the Dark Knight. Batman Legacy of the Dark Knight is the latest lego game from TT Games and the fourth Lego Batman game in this iteration. Players explore in open world Gotham and take down enemies using a combat and stealth system very reminiscent of the Batman Arkham series. Now, following the completion of the game during the review period, VGC can reveal that the similarities extend to the development team itself, with rock Steady being listed as a co developer on the project. According to the credits of Lego Batman Legacy of the Dark Knight, around twenty four developers from rock Steady contributed to the game. A producer, designer, and several senior programmers and artists from rock Steady worked on the latest Lego title. So and again, looking at the quick look watching Jurff play, it's immediately apparent it's like, oh, this is in many ways the next Arkham game. You know, obviously in terms of tone and subject matter, it's going to be very different. But it's Batman and it's Batman Arkham combat and stealth, and that does go a long way. Really, What it does is make this game feel pretty fresh, because it's just not what you would expect from Lego. But yeah, what's your temperature on this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very like twenty four is obviously a small number. They had huge layoffs though. Is the other thing worth remembering? So twenty four is a much more sizable portion of you know, one hundred man studio than it is of a three hundred man studio. Also, these seem like pretty senior positions, so I'm not sure how much actual work they would have been doing day to day on it and how much they were there as advisory roles to kind of nudge TT games in the right direction. And there's also worth noting that like a lot of these games, when they have code development studios, they have like six of them, and sometimes you'll see it with like the God of War Ragnarok, where who was it Sony the one that Blue Point were code development on Nash and they were doing a lot of the technical stuff. They weren't necessarily doing gameplay or story or you know this, and thatsh but they were there to kind of help them push their technical boundaries and then they were the plan was to bring that back into their own game and then continue the God of War session and use whatever learnings they had from that for their multiplayer game or whatever. So like these companies do like the idea of having the exchange of ideas between studios and making it sort that you know, any work done once can be applied twice or can you know, cause more benefit further down the line with some other game project. So I'm not surprised that if they're making one Batman game, they're trying to get people involved with the DC ecosystem of games to at least go hands on with it and be involved with the creation of it and kind of like have them learning from whatever issuations and also just giving them direction because like TV games haven't done that. The melee combat in those TV games games, it's not exactly like groundbreaking stuff. As someone who's played a lot of those lego games over the years, they're not, like you know, they're not action games, and so it makes sense that if they were trying to have a more melee focused game, they would get some advice from people at the wider company who could give them advice on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think you're right at the point out like it serves multiple purposes of like it keeps these people busy, It keeps them sharp because they can solve problems for a slightly different kind of game than what they've been working on, so they can apply what they know works best for the Arkham games over on this and then you're right, I think that they then they run with those ideas. It's like, Okay, we just made the more family friendly version of this. What did we learn and how can we apply that to? Like what do we want to do now that we can go back and have our little safety net of now we're making a game for adults. Well, you know, maybe we learned some stuff we can apply that here. Yeah, clearly, it's like it just makes a ton of sense. But often we see things that would make a ton of sense that these big companies don't do, and it's like, why not just have the people that work on Arkham help out with the combat so the Lego games better. So, yeah, that doesn't always happen, it did happen here.
Speaker 2: It's worth noting that Arkham Night was an Unreal Engine three game, and I want to check Suicide Squad, but I think that was an Unreel Engine four game, and this is an Unreeal Engine five game. So I could definitely see like a lot of these are technical roles, and they're probably like, yeah, like get up to speed on this tech speeding because you're going to be using ish and let me check the suicide Squad. Then you work away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, so. Yeah, I just think like this is the kind of thing that makes a lot of sense. You like to see it, and then it results in a game that I think people are just gonna it's gonna be Meteor. It's going to be something that can withstand being the only Lego Batman we get for like a generation. You know, this can be like the Lego Batman that people play for the rest of their lives. They could show up for this because it is it's going to have that much content. Now, I do there's one thing about it. I do wonder, Like I was trying to figure it out. I was googling it while we were doing the quick look. Seems like there's only seven ish playable characters at launch. Maybe obviously they're gonna have a ton of costumes and like variations on those characters, but I do wonder it's like, you know, I'm used to a Lego Star Wars game where it's like you're unlocking thirty characters or more, and I wonder if that's gonna, like maybe hurt people's enjoyment as they play this as a completionist who try to unlock everything if they want more characters. Now, it does seem like they put a lot of attention into each of those characters and how those characters play, and that seems to be the trade off there, which I think might be pretty fair.
Speaker 2: And it seems like they're kind of focusing on outfits.
Speaker 1: As the yes, which makes it final sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which makes more sense in the realm of Batman, where like ultimately outside of the bat family and a few other characters like I don't want to be playing as like Harvey Dent pre two Faced.
Speaker 1: Man is the one I went to. I'm like, yeah, probably could be able to play as calendar Man.
Speaker 2: No, probably don't know. Suicide Squad was on Real Engine for so again, makes sense that they would want them up skilling on UI five for whatever their next project is.
Speaker 1: Yep. A lot of times it is that simple. It's it's time to like, you know, learn some skills and let's get ready for the next project. And here's an opportunity to do that. That's what a lot of like remakes and remasters end up being, right, So that that sounds like that could be a huge reason why they ended up doing this, and then the it benefited the game at the same time, well.
Speaker 2: Someone in chat just said malo man, and we need to bat them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll get the mods on it. How dare you all right? Let's uh, let's get over here to this next story. I guess Xbox's rebrand becomes Xbox after fan poll. This is from Andy Robinson at VGC. Microsoft's new gaming CEO has seemingly rebranded Xbox for the second time in weeks. Earlier this week, Asha Sharma pold fans on her Twitter account about whether Microsoft's gaming arms should be known as Xbox with a lowercase box or the all caps version Xbox. I look that mostly I just want to kind of figure out, like, what are they what are they trying to accomplish with this? Is it just to be like, hey, we're making we're we're responding to you, We're doing what you want. And I'm like, Okay, this is not actually what I want. I don't care. I'm surprised anyone cares. But yeah, I mean, I guess this always goes back to me, you know, being a writer first and just being like, hey, don't they're gonna come out. They're going to email you and say, hey, can you please type our name like this and be like, no, we have our own style guide, just do it your own. And it's like, yeah, well, these are the kinds of things that are for press releases, which is not for actual human consumption. Uh so yeah, what are they trying to do here? LEXI?
Speaker 2: So before I get into all of this, one, who cares? Nobody cares. Secondly, I think the thing that's really interesting about this is that this is the kind of thing you do when you just want a news story that isn't negative out there, because it's not like they changed the branding on the boxes. It's not like they changed the branding in all their press releases that they were sending out around for Soizon six that's still Xbox. The Xbox wire currently has expolt box spelt in two different ways on USh. So, like, this isn't they carefully thought through, Like we are changing everything about the brand and we we've really put time in consideration. Just this is just like, hey, we need to do something to engage people. And that's what every single week under the Shama administration so far has been.
Speaker 1: I mean it was it was a lot of the weeks under Phil too, like but I think Phil was like a little bit I don't want to say more savvy, but he's pretty savvy at like making the news stories feel substantial, but really they were always just like let's get some good vibes out there, and this one feels like so transparent about like just doing that, just being a positive story with nothing to it that it's kind of obviously it makes people's eyes roll, but just feel cynical at a certain point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like I genuinely like this is the jangling keys of news stories, of like what is the bare minimum we can do to engage your brain and get you to think of all brand without actually doing jack shit with all brand? And like, I know, if this is the best you got to get me interested in Xbox on a weekly basis, that's not a good sign. On top of the fact that, like, I don't feel that good about Xbox, So when you do engage me about Xbox, I usually wind up going, yeah, Xboxes is in a great spot right now, Like yeah, fortunate and sex was good, but I don't feel good about the brand of Xbox. That's a game made by people, not by the Xbox Corporation spelled all caps. This is I don't know this This thing feels so cynical to me, and I feel so there's a part of it where I'm just like, this isn't news. There's no need to report on it. Ultimately, like the idea of treating this like news is at that point you're just doing pure That's all you're doing, because this is it's pure. This, This is branding that only matters in a public relations format of we are sending out or pure newsletters and this is how we refer to the company internally. This is not how anyone refers to Xbox outside of the company. They just spell an Xbox.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This is not how anyone normal with an actual brainstem talks out at Box.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's definitely the side of this where it's like like this, yeah, this is not for any of us. It doesn't shouldn't it doesn't matter. It should not matter, you know. But there were people like this won the vote, right, this is like all caps Xbox people did have an opinion on this, And I mean, and that is you know, that is gonna be the freaks, the people that are super into the brand. I don't. I'm trying to like actually, like see if I can figure out why, like why all kept it because all caps Xbox is associated with, like Xbox the original one and Xbox three sixty and then they kind of changed it later.
Speaker 2: But also like gotta say, like second month of being the CEO, going out there and doing the muskie and like, we're putting everything to polls on x We're gonna we're gonna let the users vote. We're gonna let the democratize the user base. And I was like, oh, man, this, I don't fucking need this ship. Just fucking make the video games. Man, I don't care. You're the business person who's in charge of decisions. Fucking make the decisions yourself. Like it's not my job to tell you what a good idea is.
Speaker 1: Being Also, just like the idea of like activating the gamers is something Xbox has done for years, and it's at this point feels like a misstep, misguided because it all it ever led to was people feeling like Xbox was their friend and then them being disappointed constantly and then having to have these like pleading arguments, you know, against this wall that turned out it was like oh this, you know, I thought it was a corporation. It's just this faceless wall that I was yelling at and it's like, yeah, man, you didn't know what what are you talking about? Dude? So yeah again, yeah, yeah, you got to get back to him. Doc jmih says, So, Jeff, is it Giant Bomb, givet bomb or Giant Bomb and with inner caps, you know it's Giant Bomb with a space. I will give any brand an intercap. You can have one sort of letter in the middle capitalized, and I will typically respect that because that usually is like helps people understand what the word is trying to say. Uh, infamous can fuck off. That's no, I'm not ever right in it that way. I wasn't going to ever put a dollar sign at the end of fair games. Uh kiss my butt, No way not doing that. But uh yeah, if it helps to understand the word a little bit, I can help out there.
Speaker 2: What about shadow Man too?
Speaker 1: Keecond coming all right, Well, clearly you got to respect that. That's the game that deserves the most respect, of course. Uh all right, let's go ahead and take a break. When we come back. Plenty of more headlines to get into. If you want to skip out on these, go to gianbomb dot com sus joined become a premium member. You can find the ad free versions of these shows there. We will be right back. We are back for Game mess Mornings. Jeff grub Lexi, Lutti Lexi. Let's get back into it with Ghost of Yota fans. Gutted support has ended for free co op mode. This is from Sammy Barker at Push Square. Sucker Punch will not add any more content to its free Ghost of Yota update Legends, and not everyone is taking the news well. The mode, which we described as fantastic in our initial hands on, launched on March tenth. Now just two months later, the Seattle Studio has revealed it won't be adding any more content to the co op campaign, although it will remain online and playable in its entirety if you want to jump in. Speaking with the PlayStation Blog, lead designer Darren Bridges revealed the Raid update was our last major planned update for Legends. It finished the story of the Yota six in that mode. We'd love to see see players playing it, continue to play it and enjoy it. It's been great, as allutitude in the article's headline, not everyone is impressed with sucker Punch's decision. Here, one user wrote, this is really disappointing. We waited so long for new Legends, and after a short time it becomes repetitive, really poor move not to add more survival maps or one twenty gear like Level one twenty Gear. I don't know. Okay, So, man, there was a time where you know, a multiple would just get added to a game at launch, and then you know that's that was it. It wasn't connected to the internet, you wouldn't get an update. Obviously, people have been trained to expect more from this sort of thing, But there's got to be some middle ground where where a studio can just add a cool little multiplayer thing to their major single player narrative Triple A launch and not sort of be punished for not turning that into a live service, right, So what do you make of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think some of the problems here is this continued support of big Triple A games that Sony makes makes a lot more sense when someone at PlayStation is going, well, we're going to bring it to other platforms at some point as well, so it will just be a value add there and we'll convince more people to buy its, whereas now it's like, well, we're just supporting this thing for free. We're not making any money off of Legends because as far as I know, Legends didn't have any micro transactions, and I played a bit of Sushima Legends, but I haven't played any of Yohai stuff, and so like, yeah, at that point, you are just putting money into a project that, in Sony's eyes, they're done with. They're like, well, that game's out, it's going to keep recouping however much money every month it does. But like we want you working on the next thing. Why would you be working on the previous game. And so yeah, like sadly these make a lot less sense in a post PC porsching Sony World, which is a real bummer because that Legends mode is really niche and like Returnal added that awesome co op mode which is really really cool, and I highly doubt that Cero's is going to get one, And you know, like it's cool to see these games expand in this way. And what was the thing that The Last of Us got? It got that survival factions? No, no, it got the Survival roadelike mode the Lastest Part two on plus five that I know, like Brad love that, yes, So yeah, like it's it's a bummer, but it just I don't see how it how you can justify this pitch internally when you're not going to be selling more copies through these updates, or you're at least not going to be making a big second marketing push where this new content is part of that marketing push. So yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's like and it makes sense, and it's it's completely fine, Like it's it's the kind of thing where like, yeah, I mean, if we can have an alternative to live service, just be in this cool game got a multiplayer mode and then and then everyone moved on with their lives and you can go play that when you're hankering for it and it's not going to be your new hobby, Like I mean, god, can we just make that okay as well? And it's you know, clearly like the sort of math that goes into justifying any sort of action of like taking people's time and having them work on something like the opportunity costs associated with anything like this. Obviously, he's usually so high these days that you need to turn it into live service and people are accustomed to that. But I don't know, I think it's better for Sucker Punch to do this pretty quickly and then get to work on whatever is next. Speaking of which, there is those rumors going around that not Sucker Punch, but somewhere else inside a PlayStation they are working on Infamous remasters, remakes, new games or something like that. Jordan Midler was spilling them beans although there's he said he's only got one source on it, but I don't know. It sounds plausible to me.
Speaker 2: I'm so curious how an Infamous we make would play in the modern day, because if you go back to those games, which I did last year, Cole fucking sucks Coal is a diption.
Speaker 1: Co Yeah, I never liked them.
Speaker 2: It feels like he would have been there on January sixth. He is the worst and his like friend's sidekick is even worse. And both of their characters can be summed up by they really want to get their DICKSWT and like that's it. That's their entire character arcs and it's the most two thousand and seven ass characterizing. And I'm like, I don't think like Infamous Second Son has its problems, especially in its casting and choice of who they cast as a Native American character, but like, at least that guy isn't that big of a dipshish.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I yeah, I never was just like spitting with those Infamous games. I think because of the vibe, the tone of the characters in particular, I think Sucker Punch does not seem like it's going to go back to Infamous though, I get. I mean, I don't know, because Ghost of Sushima was a breakout hit, Yota seemed like it followed that same exact trajectory. Maybe didn't grow, but I don't think it like recessed at all.
Speaker 2: Uh. From everything I heard, it's like on almost a parallel track, if slightly a Hands of Tsushima, which, considering it's in a it came out much earlier in a console cycle. Like they they're taking that quite well. They're like, yes, this is performing above expectations for the number of PS fives out there.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's like, I mean, I think at the same time, there is some sort of I think learned pressure inside of PlayStation that following up two successful games in one style with a third one in a time when it takes four to six years to make a game, that could be a little bit treacherous because the the you know, sort of diminishing returns on everything stacks up pretty quickly and people are just inherently less excited. But I don't know, I feel like I feel like their next game is going to be another ghost game. But would you do that or would you try something else? If you're a sucker punch.
Speaker 2: I think it's easiest to get another ghost game greenlit. I think you literally just go, yeah, we jump forward another six hundred or eight hundred years, and suddenly it's the part of Japan's history where the West really is beginning to arrive and the culture is shifting, and it is this very start. You know, Shogun was really big, and I think that you could definitely pin a game around the idea of what if the Aniards we had to fuck up? And I'd be like, fuck, yeah, I'm gonna murder some Spaniards.
Speaker 1: Portuguese wait, look yeah.
Speaker 2: Or the one English guy who's there for no good reason and just like I'm a bit confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just he's there to do his funny voice the whole time. I like that guy a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jarvis is great in it, but his whole thing is basically looking slightly confused and being sad.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's the whole genre of white guy actor, right like that, Like that guy is gonna eat Tom Hardy's lunch here pretty soon, and I'm I'm all for it. Go ahead and take Tom Hardy's money. Yeah, go watch Shogain everybody. Uh Okay, So yeah we know, uh, Sucker Punch is a one game studio. They were pretty adamant about that a couple of years ago. I don't think that's gonna change, but yeah, if I think it, they probably also just followed up with a ghost game. I'm with you. That feels like the smartest and easiest thing to do the Path of Least Resistance. I just I don't see how they could go from Ghosts back to Infamous unless they have some like real, amazing idea at the core of that.
Speaker 2: But I don't think the only real thing that you could is be like, no, this is a superhero game that likes Spider Man, takes advantage of the hard ware that wasn't sure three of now we can do it stremely fast, low times. So you are flying around the fucking city in a way that you like Infamous. Yet Yeah, you're doing your park or but like you were just blazing your way through a large city in that game. That's the only way that you can kind of justify going back to that series, I think, which I don't know, Like they have Spider Man, and Spider Man is yeah, degrees larger than Infamous, and at that point you just have two superhero properties and one of them is original.
Speaker 1: One of them just inherently lesser. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't know. It's it's a it's a hard it's a hard pitch. If you're going to try to make that internally.
Speaker 1: I I'm with you make a new Slight Cooper game instead. I can't Also, i'd be surprised if they went back to that. But we'll see. Okay, rocket robot, Robot on wheels now we're talking Corzo. That's that's actually what they're gonna do. It's about time that all those in sixty four games come back. All right, Mixtape isn't going anywhere, won't be Della's delisted over music licenses. This is from Liam Croft at Push Square. Shots out to VGC and Push Square for providing pretty much all the stories today Mixtape Team Beethoven and Dinosaur and Publisher and a Permit Interactive have both confirmed the Excellent PS five game won't face any potential delisting issues over it's a licensed soundtrack in the future. This is because rather than only setting up temporary music licenses for the for the title, agreements are in perpetuity and have been and that those are put in place protecting Mixtape from having to be taken off sale. Creative director Johnny Galvatron who I still whose name I just still love saying every Time shared with Kataku that the studio paid extras to secure the permanent licenses, and and a pernit Interactive followed up on social media it said, we heard some people say mixtape would be delisted due to music licenses expiring. That was a lie, boy, man, more misinformation about that game. Weird people normal and not weird is how I would say it about this game. The soundtrack to mix Tape is utterly essentral to the experience, So yeah, of course they had to just figure that out. And it's possible, right, you can, like, these deals are possible. You just kind of have to like make it clear if we're gonna make it central to the game, And again, probably have to pay up and and a perduct can afford it. But yeah, good, good to hear. This is something that is always a bit of a relief when a game figures this out. It always makes me wonder. It's like, man, why can't every game just figure this out? So no game has to be delisted due to music or cars or whatever, Like it's going to happen to Forts the Horizon six one day and has happened with all the other Forts of Horizon games. That's always frustrating.
Speaker 2: Have you ever looked on Steam key sello websites for like how much?
Speaker 1: I bet they go for a lot?
Speaker 2: So I was looking at Forts Horizon three because that's the only one that was released on PC that I didn't buy before it was delisted. That gain's like three hundred and fifty dollars now for a key man.
Speaker 1: That's bonkers. People just want it in the library. I'm sure all that stuff is cracked and everything, but I guess, I mean, maybe you can't play it online.
Speaker 2: Dirt two Dirt two is the one that is not so expensive. It's like seven hundred bucks. It's ridiculous, which I get it. Dirt two was fucking Dirt two and Dirt two rules. But also, that's so much fucking money.
Speaker 1: I need to play. I need to play the Dirt games, all right, hang on me close it. I want to see if I have in my library all the Forts of Horizon games. I think I have, Okay, I have five and six on Steam? Do I have three and four? I think I have them on like Xbox, but I would assume that they would be cross platform. I don't know. I've to track that stuff down. But yeah, this is, you know, smart for them to figure this out. Over at Beethoven and Dinosaurs. Did you did you ever play through mixtape?
Speaker 2: I can't wait yet. I was. I was in the review minds when that came out, so I was just like blissfully unaware of all the shit going on. And I'm like, I'm gonna play this towards the end of the year because I bet if I'm editing game of the Year lists again this year, that's going to show up a lot. So I will want to one have a bunch of screenshots and to be able to head ish about it asially. So yeah, I want to get around to it, but that will probably be when there's the next break in things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's pretty cheap too.
Speaker 2: It's like on sale for like seventeen.
Speaker 1: Normally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, extremely reasonable for the price.
Speaker 1: Of a CD, right, yeah, it's like the price of a mixtape, like come on. Yeah. I'm continuing to think about it, even though I have not had a chance to go back and finish it. I've been reviewing stuff kind of NonStop, and but I do intend to. But I keep thinking about it. And it's just like you can like immediately tell what makes these people go insane, and it's, you know, a game that's like, hey, we are using gameplay to make you feel something like a woman does. Like they cannot they cannot handle this idea that someone else has emotions and they are trying to present them to you, and especially if the main character experiencing those emotions is a woman. Though, they are just pissing their pants.
Speaker 2: And empathy is gay.
Speaker 1: Come on, empathy is so gay. Yeah. Yeah, these fucking people, it's just a little bit of feminine energy scares them to their core and it's fucking embarrassing. I will shame to be a man.
Speaker 2: I've been very hot and cold on the new season of the Boys, but the podcast with the Deep and yeah, Black Law is really fucking good of like, yeah, they would have a fucking podcast these two.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, let's uh, let's keep going here. Port Specialists of Virtuos says not Virtuos, so everybody relax. Virtuos says it wants to bring GTA five and Red Dead Redemption two to the Switch. This is from Chris Scullion at VGC, the studio technical director at remaster and port Specialists of Virtuos says he'd like to bring two of Rockstar's biggest games to Nintendo Switch. The developer, which is headquartered in Singapore but has other studios located around the world, has built a name for itself in recent years for its high quality remasters and ports, and a new interview with Pocket Tactics, Virtuos's Andy Fong was asked which games he'd like to see Virtuos working on in the future. The team is eager to adapt Grand Theft Auto five and Red Didverdem Store two for the Nintendo Switch. Fong replied, we're personally big fans and believe these games can shine again on the Switch, delighting even more players. Grand Theft Auto five sold a million copies. Read Rodem s TO two sold a million copies. Ports of either Game two, Switch or Switch to could bump those figures even higher players to decide to buy them for handheld play. Yeah, Rockstar and Take two kind of had their own sort of business of remastering Grand Theft Auto, like the trilogy and all that stuff, and that didn't go fantastic. They have not even followed that up with what feels obvious, a GTA four remaster for everything that hasn't even happened yet. Do you think that is more of we just kind of still want people focusing on GTA Online and GTA five and the upcoming games. Or is it them sort of being like, we tried to figure out a way for us to handle remasters. We really wanted it to do that way. It kind of burned us and became this hassle, and now we're less interested in that concept as a whole.
Speaker 2: Over At Rockstar, Well, I think they're not going to do four because four has a multiplayer mode that they currently don't make money off of it, and they don't want one to have people asking for it to be in the remaster, and two for them to have to say no, it's not in it and then deal with whatever publicity backlash is there because of that. I think that this virtual statement is really interesting because Virtuos is a company that's really interesting to me because so much of their work is one and done. They just get game out and then they're kind of done with it, and they don't get much support after that. Like I'm not sure if you if you kept up with any of this, but like Oblivion on PC is still in a terrible stage. That Oblivion remaster, it is still real rough, and they haven't patched it since twenty twenty five, and it's like, man, did they just you know, was that just not part of their contract of you know, we don't offer support after this point once the game is out, like we're done with it. And so in the case of this, these two games, I wonder GJ five, I bet you could get running on the switch to red Dead Redemption two. I bet that would be CPU limited on the switch to I bet that would be where that game struggles a bunch on the switch to with the switch's relatively weak CPU, Like they could use DLSS to paper over a lot of the graphical, you know, problems, but I think that the CPU would really struggle with in that particular case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Red deter Redemption two is a twenty eighteen game. It is something that did work on an Xbox VCR, Xbox one VCR and a PS four base like right, like yeah, and so it could function, It could work on there. It would maybe be thirty frames per second, but I don't know, like you know, sometimes switch to surprising, but yeah, I think they would probably just target thirty frames per second and call it a day, and it would certainly be able to work that way. But yeah, I do think Virtuos is a team that kind of just it feels very high, it feels very work for hire. Is exactly what they feel very work for hire, where it's like they are just going to do the contract and move on. Whereas you know, they're like Bluepoint, Like I don't I didn't love all the Blue Points remasters and remakes, but Bluepoint was like you could tell they sort of had a vision of like what they wanted to do with it, and that's not necessary. Virtuos is bringing and I think that's what a lot of these companies want, and what they really want is what Virtuos really provides, which is a lower price. They are affordable because they are not based in California for the most part. Uh, and that makes a difference. So I mean.
Speaker 2: Is in pretty expensive places. They have a Dublin office and let me tell you renting cheap in Dublin, yes, right right, yeah, Dublin and is like about as expensive as London.
Speaker 1: So like yeah, but like like beneficial taxes and stuff like that, they always find ways to make that stuff work.
Speaker 2: There's reasons for them to be there, yes, yeah, yeah. They also do a lot of codevs. So like yeah, honestly, this kind of just seems like the interview that you do if you want to be out there saying like yeah, we're good for work, like we're looking for work. If you're if you're looking for someone to do some work, we're looking for work. And the biggest name games that you can use to get headlines with that self is GJ five and Red Dead. So like this is just it's almost them selling themselves of like yeah we could do GA five, we could gain Yes, we could do your game. Sure, we could do any game.
Speaker 1: If we could do this game, we could do your game. Yes, exactly. That's exactly what this feels like. All right Kotor remakes canceled Aspire era cinematic leaks. This is an early in production cinematic from the now canceled first iteration of the Star Wars and Knights of the Old Republic remake, and it has appeared online. While the full story of the troubled development of the Knights of the Old Republic remake has yet to surface, multiple reports suggest that the project, build as a collaboration between developer Aspire and production partners LUCASLM Games and Sony Interactive Entertainment, was entirely rebooted after development issues. Now a clip reportedly from the portfolio of an artist who worked on the game gives us the clearest insight into the original vision of the project. This new clip is aim is claimed to come from the Aspire era of the game's development, before it was eventually moved to Saber Interactive. According to MP First, the video show off in early draft of one of the games opening cinematics. The cinematic is still in it's very or it's like previous. It's a previous cinematic, so just like they are visualizing it so they can hand that off to the people who will do the final animation work and make it look like a real video game.
Speaker 2: This is really them blocking out camera positions. Yes, that is about as much as you can take.
Speaker 1: All emotions, yes exactly. Yeah, they're just adding the sort of the stuff that they need to like you can fill in the like in between the gaps. But here are the things we absolutely need in this scene. It does like feature I think voice acting from.
Speaker 2: It features one person doing all of the voices, so it is extremely temp.
Speaker 1: Yes, but like also that person is doing a voice for the main character. I don't think we could sort of glean that that means that the main character would have been voiced in the final game. I just don't wouldn't take that away from that. I don't know, but yeah, I think that this is such a weird one because the story is still that Kotor is still being remade. Now it's over at God, I love the studio. I can't remember their name. Helped me out here, Saber, thank you. Uh it's over at Saber now. Man. I would still contend that this version the game that got announced at that PlayStation showcase all those years ago, that version did get canceled, like Sony washed their hands of it. They they scrubbed that the trailer from from their from their YouTube page. Uh, they are not involved in this anymore. A Star Wars the Nights of the Old Republic remake is now in the works over at Saber. Aspire has nothing to do with the the version of the idea that we saw regionally. It's just not going to happen. A different thing is going to happen now. It's it's still Nights of the Old Republic. It's still a remake. So yeah, that project lives on, but it but you know, by all real measures, that is a different thing at this point. Uh, this just feels like they were trying to Aspire was trying to figure out how to make a big one of these games, and we've they've never on that before. And the story was that when they showed some early stuff to Sony, no one was happy and the deal sort of fell apart in that moment. And you know, looking at these previous cinematics, I'm like, was this part of it? I have no idea. I don't know what a previous cinematics should look like to impress someone at a company like that. I think I do remember Lexi hearing that it's like maybe Sony was disappointed things weren't further along, So maybe like seeing this as opposed to something that had a little bit more bizized to it and instilled some or took away some confidence. But I don't know what's your read on all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like it's one asset out of a pool of however many they produce for this game, Like they were working on it for a fair while, so this isn't the only thing they had to show, and this just happens to be the one that gets out and now people are trying to lead in a lot into ash, So there's only so much you can kind of actually take away from it of like, yeah, they were working on it, and like this early stuff always looks this rough, like this is this is the sausage being made. This is the bit you usually don't see for a reason, and it's because people freak out when they see this stuff. So yeah, I can totally understand why. It's it's a hard story to like read it anything into because like you can't be like, well, this looks bad because like, yeah, fucking of course it does. What mean, Yeah, it's like not meant to look good. It's meant to like look shitty, so that everyone knows exactly what is a moving object and what isn't. That's like, it's not meant to hold blend together and look nice and seamless. It is meant to look deliberately kind of shitty and jarring. So yeah, like there's only so much you can read into a single asset that has leaked out of this thing. And I don't think we'll know the actual story with the Aspire stuff for another few years until someone gets a bit more loose lipped about it and people there's less highlight on the gate. I don't think we hear anything about what actually happened with the Aspire version until well after the Saber version comes.
Speaker 1: Out, Yeah, exactly, once uh you know, feelings cooled around it. It's just it's a shame because obviously they would want to have this at Star Wars reaches its scene if with the Mandalorian and Grogu launching, and yeah, yes, I mean, it's just it's gonna nothing. It's never going to be more popular than.
Speaker 2: It's going to be fiva is. It's about to bake and it's gonna be ow all the hell is gonna bakes loose?
Speaker 1: Is that little? Is that the fucker gonna die in that movie?
Speaker 2: I hope?
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I kind of want to go see it.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited for the sequel. My Dinner with Andre and Glogu.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah, yeah, my, that's I mean, it's such a conversationalist. Trench at insight is my favorite quote from that movie. Absolutely. All right, let's keep going here, g t A six pre order speculation keeps spinning up. Is it gonna happen this week? Lexiuh? Take two does have their earnings report? I think that's May twenty first. I'm going for memory there. We should. We just saw Star Fox get announced in the lead up to Nintendo's earnings report, and what is Grand Theft Auto six? If not rock Stars Starfox I've broken, LEXI, Yeah, that fucked me up.
Speaker 2: Never do that again. Fuck uh yeah, it could happen.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: That's That's about as much inside as I got into this one. There's not really too much we can predict out of lock style, so right.
Speaker 1: I mean, they don't have to announce it yet, even like this thing's coming out in November and it's really coming out this time. Even now, it's not like, well they got they better get moving, Like they can really start talking about that thing two weeks ahead of time and it will sell just as many copies as it's going to sell if they start selling it now. But I do think that there is a little bit of motivation at Take two to sort of like say, rock Star, if you're ready, could you just tell our investors that things are going to be I mean, Take Two's stock price really is up and down based on if investors really think that Rockstar is going to deliver Grand Theft Auto six this year, and it was, it was down quite a bit a little bit ago, and then on these most recent rumors of there was going to be a trailer and pre order stuff happening this week, that like boosted it right back up. And I think that Take two is well aware of that. But they always say Strauss always says, LEXI, we let Rockstar decide when they're going to talk about these things. And I don't know. I don't my buddy Strauss.
Speaker 2: You know you're you're saying that. You know they're trying to get the Locksar announcement whatever be Locksar announcement out before their earnings call but surely that was what they were doing when they sent ken Levine out to do his IGN interview and talk about Judas.
Speaker 1: That's what moves to the needle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was what was going to move the needle on investors. Was ken Levine talking about virtual Legos again?
Speaker 1: Yep? Exactly? I mean yeah, And then that's actually why it went up the stock price for sure. I guess I won't be surprised if it happens this week. But nothing is screaming it has to happen this week, So yeah, I'm with you. Who knows it's rock star. They work on their own timeline. They could do it whenever they want. They could fucking talk about it the day before. That could be the next time we hear about it, and it would still sell like insane the day at launches. All right, last story here. The UK charts from last week are and it's pretty interesting. Let's see here. Let me make this a little bit larger so I can actually see it with my old man eyes. Tomodachi Life Living the Dream was back up to number one after dropping to number two last week, so that game continues to sort of just grow as word of mouth spreads and by word of mouth. I mean, it's very popular on social media still. But number two. Surprising to me is that Indiana Jones in the Great Circle primarily for the switch To. Ninety nine percent of the sales were on switch To was number two on the chart. That's one I earmarked a couple of weeks ago. Lexi has like, let's keep an eye on how this does, because that's a that's a big port and those don't always necessarily just do very well on the switch To. They kind of are. There's some give and take there, but this one had a little bit of an advantage because the entire game is on the card. It seems like it's all worked out and the game is selling on switch To, and people are rewarding it, you know, quote unquote by purchasing it for being the exact kind of experience they want, which again is the game on the card. Yeah. I don't know. Are you surprised by that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit, am I know that the game like runs pretty well from what I gather, like it doesn't sit in what it is. Also nice to see director of eight twenty at three that game like Charging Above, you know, ten is pretty good, and I like that game a fair amount. Yeah, Like I think that these ports can be really hit or miss. It can just depend what kind of mood the audience is in, and even if there has been a big Nintendo game recently, because I think when you talk about people who play Nintendo games or people who play games on the switch, you're talking about a lot of people who probably don't have the disposable income to buy multiple eighty dollar title seventy dollars eighty dollars titles a month or you know, every you know, two weeks or something, And so they will pick and choose the new games that they go after, and they'll go hunting for deals on the rest of them when they can, And they buy Nintendo games when they know, no matter what, because they're never fucking going down in price. But third party games they're like, well these drop in price all the time. And they also sail all the time on the e shop. Sometimes they go on sale more on the E Shop than they do anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so yeah, it could's the one discovery mechanism they have is to go on sale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it can be so hito miss for these ports. But yeah, that game's neat. I'm glad it's doing pretty well.
Speaker 1: I really liked Indiana Jones and The Great Circle. I don't know if I love it enough to I mean, I don't love it enough to get it at seventy dollars again on switch to. But as you pointed out, when that thing's on sale, I might pick it up at hell, I might even pick it up physical. Who knows. I don't think I have a physical card in my switch to right now. What I did with the switch one was the breath of the wild basically lived in my switch to to the point where it stopped working. Lexi, I was just like trying to get that work on the other day. I'm like, I didn't mistreat this thing. I just left it in the switch to or switch one for eight fucking years and that made it stop working. That doesn't seem like that should be the case, But I guess maybe, yeah, I'm gonna do that with Indiana Jones now if I can get it for thirty five dollars, that's my price. Meet me where I'm at, and you're right directed eighty twenty at number three. That's good to see. Anything else worth calling out, No, not really.
Speaker 2: Quen seems to have gone a small boost from its Leon must Die stuff. It went from seven to four.
Speaker 1: So yeah, good point. Yeah yeah, all right, let's see here. That does it for the headlines. Let's start wrapping up the show no pull question from Friday, we did the Bomb twelve instead, but you can see the most recent Bomb twelve by going to giant bomb dot com. Scroll down. You could see what we did last week as a collective, and we all said, this is the game I'm playing. There's some fun ones on there, some unexpected ones. Go check that out. But then over to the left, there's a vote here button. You click that, it takes you to the Google form where you can recommend your game for the Bomb twelve for this week. And I will coliate all that on Friday and looking forward to another week and getting to the Bomb twelve once again. But we do have a new poll question that we'll get to here in a second. Before we do that, Lexi, why don't you tell people where they can find you, what you have going on and all of that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can find me on Blue Sky at Lexlodi dot xyz. You can also check out my reviews on gamer guides. At the moment, I have a piece going up in a really cool journal at some point over the next little while that I just finished a draft draw and I'm going to send off soon, so keep an eye out for that. I'll be posting about it. You can support the website that I'm on startmanu dot co dot uk. It's for people trying to break into games media. At Patreon dot com slash start menu. We have a weekly news round up piece that is done by a different person every single month. We're doing some paid reviews at the moment, and we're trying to get codes for bigger games and give people the opportunity of reviewing bigger games for the first time and going through the embargo process and all of this. So yeah, we're doing good stuff over there, and we're continuing to persevere doing the independent vibe. Oh yeah, it's it's gonna any day now, gonna turn around. Things are gonna pick up. So yeah, go go support us if you can. If you can't, just check out the website. And if not, go watch that YouTube video that I put up of me playing through the mind's Eye content because that was mind blowing.
Speaker 1: That's it was actually way funnier than I thought it was gonna be like, not intentionally, but I thought it would be like kind of depressing, and it certainly is that, but it's also there's more going on in that. So yeah, everyone go watch a Lexi do that, and yeah, go support her and everything she's doing. Please, all right, boy, let's see here I tell you what. I gave Fortsa five stars, and then I was I was playing another game, finished it again. Then I like quite a bit. I'll talk about that in a review here pretty soon. But immediately as soon as I that was, it was like free. I went back to Fortsa and played some more, and it's like I'm realizing more why And it really is the fact that it's both Arcadie and sim at the same time. It's it's Wave Race, like this is the successor to Wave Race. It's like, oh yeah, there is this amazing physics system underneath this what it looks like and ostensibly is very arcadi gameplay. And I just can't help but love that, the fact that this is like the follow up to one of the best N sixty four games in a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: I do really like that game. I gave it eighty out of one hundred, but I feel like I'm not the only one who's feeling this now. I feel like it doesn't make great use of Japan as a setting. More.
Speaker 1: It's sports the first. It is Forts first, and.
Speaker 2: There should be way more street races. There should be more than one Japanese radio station that plays all of the Japanese music, Like there should be dedicated Japanese radio stations for different genres. Like it definitely feels like Forts came into town and everyone in Tokyo was kicked out.
Speaker 1: And it's weird. Yeah, that that is definitely like a hallmark of that series where it's like we're going to these places and it will have like you're gonna see Mount Fuji and I like that stuff works for me. But it is Forts the horizon first, and it's like, what what would they lose? What would it hurt to sort of be like like it like to adopt the place a little bit more? Obviously, I think it would just like cause more time they'd have to like spend more time. I think we'll also it'd be like if we do something that is very Japanese and that sort of become what's that hurting? Like, oh now we got to do that in the future games. All right, so what you're gonna go to Brazil for the next game or whatever. Don't write that as a story. I'm just coming to an example. You could still have whatever you did in the Japanese game still show up in that game. And just because they're global celebrations. Yeah, so that that would it would be better if they could get to that. But man, I can't help but love that game.
Speaker 2: It was funny that one of the first cars they give you access to is a Ford f one fifty. A right, imagine fucking imagine locking up to Japan with a Ford f one fifty and trying to drive around the streets of Tokyo.
Speaker 1: I hate. But one of the best cars in that game is the Toyota Tacoma, which just kind of like like read stuff four f one fifty like dog water. It's really great. Man. I like that truck a lot in that game. To comus are great. Okay, let's see here. We're gonna have a new game US Mornings on Wednesday. Tune in for that. We're gonna have Bombcats tomorrow. Obviously we have the new poll question, which I've written down over here. Did I say that yet? Are you getting lego Batman Legacy of the Dark Night. Yes, I'm bricked up for it and no. All right, well we'll get the results to talk about that on Wednesday. As I said, there will be a quick look for Batman here pretty soon. Tune in for that, everybody, I think. With all that out of the way, LETSI thank you so much for hanging out with me today and talking about video games. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Anytime always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank you all for watching and listening. You're the best audience in gaming. Until next time, have a good one, take care of yourself, and goodbye.