Speaker 1: I am back and I'm so happy to be back. And now three of the four members of the Benin Skin Show have survived the norovirus. It is a full on attack of your mouth and butt and so skin. Even though it sounds like probably your dream come true based on that description, yes, you're the only one who hadn't had.
Speaker 2: This, and I'm dying to get it.
Speaker 1: And I feel like I got the lesser version of it compared to what Kat and Christina went through, because you guys had a lot of projectile vomiting.
Speaker 3: Yes, like exorcism, projection.
Speaker 2: Bad. I did not. I did not have any. Now. I remember the day that KT came down with it.
Speaker 1: In a commercial break, he stood up towards the end of the show and he said, I've got to go.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving. Yeah, I'm leaving. It was like, man, he is not interested in the big finish today, and he's like, it just hit me.
Speaker 1: He said, it just hit me, And so for me on Wednesday, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: It hit me, and I was like, all right, man, I gotta go. When it hits you, what is it that hits you?
Speaker 1: When it hit me, it was like a dizziness, a sickness, a full on like okay, yeah, something's not right.
Speaker 2: I don't feel good. Was that what hit you? Tizzle?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty much straight up. I had a little nausea. Yeah, you think you fight through it for a minute, but then you're like, okay, what do we What am I wasting my time here?
Speaker 2: Light headed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little disney, a little light headed, a little nausea, and oh throughout the day, I'd had stomach rumblings and had destroyed a bathroom.
Speaker 5: See my stomach's been rumbling for about four years. Uh huh, So I don't know that that's a tell tale sign Christina. When you got it, you ended up texting us at four in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So did you get woken up by it?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yes, Yeah, I mean before I went to bed, Like they mentioned little nausea little weird stomach going on, but I'm a girl used to that.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's weird, all right, went to bed, woke up.
Speaker 3: I actually was like throwing up and all that about an hour before I texted you guys, just to kind of make sure I was really sick. This thing wasn't going away. Yeah, but yes, I was woken up with that.
Speaker 5: Not fun well, the daughter's boyfriend has it right now? Oh oh no, so everyone everyone around me has it. I'm just waiting to get it.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 5: I went to a like a celebration of life thing last night that was about thirty five minutes away from my house, and based on the things that y'all had told me, I was like, is this thing going to hit me when I'm thirty five minutes away from.
Speaker 2: The house and have to barrel home? But it hadn't happened yet.
Speaker 1: So that day Wednesday, I left here. I left early, and on my way home, I called my wife and I was thinking, man, just get home, yeah, and I like I did.
Speaker 2: I felt so bad that I was like, do I need to pull over? Can I? Can? I make this drive?
Speaker 1: And it wasn't to go destroy a bathroom as much, but you could tell something was going on there.
Speaker 2: You went to an Arby's right.
Speaker 4: I might have fought through it a little longer during the show than Ben did, though, because I tore up the Embassy suites off of Noel and yeah, Spring Valley over there.
Speaker 2: What year do you think they built that facility?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I'm just glad that I didn't have to have a key card to get into the building.
Speaker 2: Otherwise we have been looking at quite a disaster. We pulled a pollock in your pants, something that an adult should never do. Would have happened, So I wastic starting to hurt. So I wasn't feeling good. And obviously you've been hearing about this. We heard it.
Speaker 1: Seventy five percent of our shows now had it, and it's very common. It's apparently incredibly contagious, and it's just it sounds like it's one to three days of hardcore poop river yeah, and mouth explosion.
Speaker 4: It's amazing how the symptoms are just so incredibly spot on, though, and the timing of it is apparently when you get it, you have gotten and it contracted it about twelve hours before you start acting on it.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: Now, can I ask you a question that might be a little invasive, so plead the fifth of it is too personal. You said your daughter's boyfriend has it, so people, does he live at your house?
Speaker 2: No, he's there all the time. Okay. He and I went, He and I touching the same surface as you are.
Speaker 5: He and I went in the backyard Saturday night and smoked crack together.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that's probably not good.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I was like, dude, have you cleaned that glass? D He's like, nah, bro, and then he handed it to me with one of those like it's those of propane lders where it just shoots a hardcore flame so you can get the whole crack rock lit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I when I once I started really feeling bad, I'm like, Okay, I called my wife and I'm like, I'm coming home and it's I'm coming in hot.
Speaker 2: It's not going we are you singing that Aussie song?
Speaker 1: When I walked in, I walked straight to the closet, like, took my jeans off, and I got in bed and I stayed in bed for like two and a half days. Like I At some point I was like, man, I think I could probably know.
Speaker 2: I got up a lot to go to the bathroom, like.
Speaker 1: I was straight up and in the bathroom like it felt like about every thirty minutes with a full on water style evacuation.
Speaker 5: So so when the daughter's boyfriend came down with it, my wife and I were talking about a strategy if we got it. At the same time, who takes what bathroom and where do we sleep? Yeah, just kind of planning ahead, just knowing that it's coming.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm so lucky I didn't end up thrown up. I did have a I did request the bowl. I thought it was possible at any minute, but I avoided it somehow.
Speaker 2: I don't know how.
Speaker 4: This is why people need to wash their hands, because this doesn't happen if everyone washes their hands. For the most part, most cases of this is spread by poor hand.
Speaker 2: Health because it's not airborne, right, So I don't really know what that means, like it, but it's for me on intaminated the surface. Well, hold on, what do you think it means?
Speaker 4: As this fine through the air right COVID, Like.
Speaker 5: As someone sneezed then you walk through the sneeze, Like how long does something linger in the air.
Speaker 4: My research says and no, And I looked at this last week too. I pulled it back up to be sure. Through direct contact with an infected person by touching contaminated surfaces or objects with their hands and then touching their mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like making out with them.
Speaker 4: So no, if you like just you know, we'll scratch our nose or whatever, touch your mouth, right, because you had touched television remote that someone who didn't wash their hands had touched right or something like that. Also, the other way is by you know, food preparation, but you know we're not all preparing food that often.
Speaker 2: But dude, it was it was Wednesday. I was in bed.
Speaker 1: It's I was in bed for such a long amount of time that I didn't even get to enjoy like being at home like you sometimes you look for, oh, I have a lot of stuff to do at home. I was just and a coma. You're out of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was just straight up out did you get bed sores?
Speaker 1: Today was the first day that I like felt okay, Like yesterday was the first day I went outside since Wednesday, And then today was the first day where I was.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, I think I'm okay.
Speaker 4: Look, this is like when I got it. I got it the Monday after the Luca trade, so you know, more thoughts were coming in that Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday afterward. And my whole add to is everyone's being a real bitch about the Luca trade. I'm the one who's got it bad. Everyone needs to suck it up. You're not dealing with what I'm dealing with, And like it really wasn't that big of a deal to me until after I got over it, you know, and looked back on it and went, oh, this is questionable, but like that's that's.
Speaker 2: How it was. It.
Speaker 4: It takes you completely out of your game. Now, I I think I would if you had to, I would take that over the seven day flu that just knocks you down with a fever for seven days.
Speaker 5: That over the seven day flu for me personally. For me, for me personally, I don't and stuff going after my lungs. I'd rather stuff go after my my intestines and my stomach than my lungs.
Speaker 1: I do think it's a different experience with throwing up. I think throwing up is one of the worst things you could go through as a person, just because you can't control what your body's doing, like at all.
Speaker 4: The sixth time, when you don't have anything.
Speaker 2: You're making so many like death sounds.
Speaker 1: But this this thing, and I knew it was the same thing because the way Christina and k t described like what was happening in their stomachs.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was just like cons Yeah I did. It's like a pterodactyl parking there. Yeah, flying around.
Speaker 4: Veloci is going crazy It's almost like if your stomach was a bunch of shelves too, you could just fill all the books.
Speaker 2: It fell and what happened?
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, uh so I'm happy to be back, but now I'm fearful for skin man.
Speaker 5: Let me just say, from a schedule ling standpoint, I really need to get it tonight. I would like, I'm just kind of looking at the window here and I'd love to just get this thing knocked out tonight and the kind of be back Thursday evening.
Speaker 2: Maybe. How was her tato? No, my god, it was so good, great, great turnout. Lots of people want stuff. Our boss Amy came through and it definitely felt like she was judging us.
Speaker 5: But the food was amazing. People are drinking roller Town. It was so kick ass. Man, let's go.
Speaker 2: I hated missing that, but it reminded me of the intro.
Speaker 4: Sometimes right now you're ready, ready's ready, ready, ready warm.
Speaker 2: Quick with epic win, I'll show you're gonna ruling it if you except with similar sweet pursuing it. Donnold out shaw shank through the sewer, kid, Now what chilling at the eagle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing it.
Speaker 2: Three o'clock on the doc got a habit for my house, a gop status. How we'd starting to get cratic shows that up multiply like a rabbit tune in, so out prank it up, Pete the habit. I'm on a hang out with a friend. Rocket on the radio. My home Home boys head talking on the radio.
Speaker 4: It's time to to this farm.
Speaker 2: All by here we go at Christine up.
Speaker 3: All up on the radio.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: We have a post up on the ninety seven to one the Eagle Instagram account and the Eagle TikTok account, and it is a video of Skin taking the stairs today and.
Speaker 2: It looks like you almost died in the video.
Speaker 5: I felt like that was the best shape I've ever been in. I crushed those four flights of stairs like a champion, so much so that it fired off a cheap cover of Stairway to Heaven in the background.
Speaker 1: You know, when you sent this video in, I was like, you know what, I'm inspired to go take those stairs too. And then instead I took two different elevators to get up four floors.
Speaker 3: They've been taking the stairs for it like at least a week now.
Speaker 5: I was like, when I walked into day, I was like, I think I'm going to film it this time and just see what happens.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're listening to this and you'd like to see that he did film it, and you can see it on the Eagle Instagram account KT are you going to film it?
Speaker 4: It's quite a scene really when you look at it. Everyone should check that out. I've done it for a month because I've been slacking at the gym because when it gets too cold, it's really tough to get up in the morning and be like, I'm going directly to the gym. But I had a good rotie that I'm starting tomorrow, all right, I tried. It's great, Kevin, That's right.
Speaker 2: It didn't start today.
Speaker 4: About to be ripped. I had to do something this morning, you know, I just couldn't quite get it done.
Speaker 2: Are you guys bothered that there's a new bad plane story every single day?
Speaker 4: I've been bothered by this for six months. But you know, everyone always tells me, don't buy into what the media is spreading. It's but it's it's gotten worse, right or no? Are they report?
Speaker 2: Are they dude?
Speaker 4: FFA members are saying now granted No, no, I f A FA members now granted these might be jaded, jaded lovers who have just been fired from the FA, but they are. I wouldn't fly, Dog, I was telling you we're understaffed and have been for years. Doug, I wouldn't fly.
Speaker 2: Did you see what happened in Atlanta today? No, another one.
Speaker 5: They had to evacuate a Delta flight when the cabin filled with smoke, which is similar to what happened with a Delta flight on Saturday, completely unrelated.
Speaker 2: So what would the reason be that all of a sudden we'd be having these issues.
Speaker 4: Doge? I don't know, man, It does feel interesting to blame everything on Doge right now. Yeah, they got an email that said tell us what you did last week at work, and a lot of people's advisors were like, dude, you don't have to respond to that, and I think they do or Elon's just gonna fire him.
Speaker 2: Put that on X.
Speaker 5: He said, if you do not respond to the email, you will be fired. And I'm like, why does the guy that runs Twitter, why is he firing people from five minutes ago?
Speaker 4: He's now going to run through the responses he got via email from all these government employees through AI to see if they're worth.
Speaker 2: Having a job or not.
Speaker 4: I'm not lying to you.
Speaker 2: This is the reality of the situation. It's insane.
Speaker 1: I have a question though, So you're saying that they've this has to do with politics the recent planes are crashing or revenue problem.
Speaker 4: Now because they were happening in the old administration too, But like we're now hearing FAA members speak out, Yeah, people have been fired over the last two weeks.
Speaker 5: They're they're like, look, we've been under staff for a long time and of course making it worse. And they're quote unquote eliminating waste, which is the function of what doges and so it's the waste that is determined, you know, by Elon. He is the one who's determining what is or isn't government waste. And the thing that's kind of interesting about it is if you ask anybody that's ever worked in bureaucracy, they're like, what's the biggest waste of your time? And they're like sending emails to my superiors telling them what I've done with my time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know, and he like demanded that. It's just ironic and funny.
Speaker 4: Six months ago the DWAs morning He's added an aviation reporter for the first time. And it wasn't because crazy playing. It's because much crazy Craftsman happened in the skies. Yeah, so take a train. I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, run a train, all right? Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle, what is code switching. We'll discuss next two questions. Number one, are you horny? Number two, do you want to go to a mav game in March.
Speaker 5: If the answer is yes to either one of those questions, you have a chance to win MAV tickets right now for the March twenty first game against the Detroit Pistons.
Speaker 2: That'll be a Friday night game.
Speaker 5: That'll be a lot of fun, and we will give those tickets to the first person who answers a trivia question I'm about to ask you now, you have to have the iHeart app. That's that free app that you can use to stream all of our programming podcasts, live programming radio stations all across MRCA. It's a dope app and there's a little talkback feature and if you hit that microphone bam, you can lead these thirty second talkback messages. Well, the first person that tells us their name, their phone number, their email address and can answer which member of this four person show has not had the neurovirus in the last three weeks. If you've been listening, you know, and you can win mav tickets. Dude, the Pistons are good. They're really fun to watch. They got Caid Cunningham. He has a DFW native, made his first All Star Game this year and he is badass. Thirty eight points, double digit assist.
Speaker 2: You're gonna give it to you.
Speaker 5: So if you'd like to win those tickets, answer that question and leave your name, phone number, email address, and maybe you're the one to get the magic. We'll talk about what Stephen Jones is saying ahead of the Mini or the Combine this upcoming week, and what the Cowboys might be doing next. We'll do that in thirty minutes, Little Cowboys talk for you. But right now it's time for this juice your news, hot gods, every live.
Speaker 2: Come stay on top in the woot shovel.
Speaker 4: Movies real quick. So last night was the Screen Actors Guild Awards. Last week was the Critics Choice Awards. This Sunday is the Oscars. Let's go so the Critics Choice Awards. Your winner for Best Movie was The movie Anora, which I saw him to you a little bit about it. There's a lot of sex in that movie. Let's go the Winter last Night, Yes, tell me more the actresses. This is Mikey Madison. Okay, I'm looking her out. I'm looking up right now. I'll be quick here. She basically is a stripper and then she to hit it off with I don't know. She's kind of young, so it's tough.
Speaker 2: Okay. I remember her as a kid in the TV show to look it up.
Speaker 5: She's an adult now, so I should hit click on Mikey Madison nude.
Speaker 4: Uh not on the iHeart WiFi. So images she hits it off with this guy. He's a Russian Oligark's son who's living in America with daddy's money and just kind of hanging out. So she hits it off with this guy, and then he's got to go back to Russia if he doesn't get married. So he's like, will you marry me? And they get married and then, uh, I want to spoil an Anora virus.
Speaker 6: A n O r A.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you the first half of the movie is very good, and then it teil spins into a weird crappy comedy. I don't know, I don't really, I mean, I again, I'm coming at all well through all these movies going ten should not be nominated. Five should be nominated.
Speaker 2: And you know been looking at that it is it? Oh she looks to be receiving, has a lot of sex going on. Man, Okay, it's good. It's a good movie. Dog in this movie.
Speaker 4: Look, it's it's such an easy watch. Snoop is not in the movie that I remember. It's a it's a very easy movie to watch, unlike The Brutalist, which is tough, you know, to fight through. But it's also I like The Brutalist way more than I like to Nora.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, but your.
Speaker 4: Winner Last Night Screen Actors Gil Award is a movie called Conclave. I know one person on the planet who has seen Conclave, Christina. He lives in my house as Mike's roy. Oh why did he watch it? He just wanted to watch it.
Speaker 2: He's had some time, he.
Speaker 3: Had some good time.
Speaker 4: So with Conclave, it is a story of a it's a book that was written a few years ago. But here, basically the Pope dies. They organized a conclave, which is it's like a committee all right, but it's just we got it. We have to roam things up a little bit, right, So, oh.
Speaker 5: Wait does this how have Ray Fines? It's Stanley Tucci, Ray Fines and John Letgowt. All right, I've seen clips of this, you know.
Speaker 2: Is Mike put it to me.
Speaker 4: There's not like explosions and stuff, but it's basically the political gossip going on is they're trying to elect the new pope, but they got to fight through who's had scandals, who hasn't had scandals. And I think it's amazing that it won last night when right now the current pope is in the hospital with kidney failure at the age of eighty eight.
Speaker 5: I feel like the last thirty years of my adult life has been a constant rotation of a pope going into the hospital. They keep bringing in the oldest guys to be pope, and when you put an old guy in that position, he's gonna have some health issues.
Speaker 4: We're kind of doing that at president too, though. Well one of them strong is an ox. Though that's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: He got shot.
Speaker 5: I mean he made flip the shooter off and like punched his fist in the air while blood was shooting out of his crazy number one as an ox, it made him stronger if that bullet whipped within five yards of Biden to fill over. Oh yeah, the wind, the wind of the bullet knocked by over. Meanwhile, it's like Trump's bullet had steroids and he started doing jumping jacks.
Speaker 1: So an eighty eight year old pope with kidney failure, and it's tough at that age because of all the drinking that.
Speaker 2: You have to do on the job. Yeah, so much wine. Are they allowed to drink? Yeah, they just say blood of Christ and then they go bottoms up.
Speaker 4: I know there's some turtles in that movie too, So I don't know. You can figure that out if you want to see Conclave or not. I'm debating it because at won and now it's got a chance to win on Sunday Night. So I I do think I've seen the movies that have a chance to win, because here you're updated odds for Sunday Night. I'm thrown off by the turtle comment. Turtles, that's tough, man. I really truly don't know. But there is a turtle situation. It's hard to understand me.
Speaker 2: Turtle situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're uninformed and you didn't have to bring that part up. You've sidetracked the whole show. Like all Ice said was that there's some turtles in it, and I moved on. But you don't don't bring that up if you don't expect us to be like, wait, what, well, you don't think there's gonna be like some like very vivid imagery from any of our listeners who go watch Conclave over the next week and they see the turtle part.
Speaker 2: Of the movie and they think of the Benningskid show.
Speaker 4: That's a valuable thing, Listen, that's the power of radio.
Speaker 2: Is this the scene from the movie that's both combined?
Speaker 4: So right now, the one at the least, let's say the tenth, ninth and eighth would be the Substance Dune Part two and the Nickel Boys.
Speaker 2: Nickel Boys? Is that a real movie?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That so funny that it was Nickel Boys.
Speaker 5: Now so, but it does underscore the idea that there is a movie nominated for Best Picture that none of us had heard of or understood.
Speaker 2: What it was.
Speaker 4: Again, that's the thing, but there's it's why it should be five number seven, a movie called I'm Still Here. But it's the highest rated on Rotten Tomatoes of all these, that's the one with the guys six, Amelia pres five, Wicked four, Timothy Shallow may Is, Bob Dylan three, The Brutalist two Concave one Anora and.
Speaker 2: I can tell you I just don't think Anora is that good? How's that? How's everybody saying it's such a great movie? It just sounds like soft core porn.
Speaker 4: And when you watch it, there's you know, there's like some some goon squad stuff going on.
Speaker 2: You know that's good. That's not a good sell. Yeah, because the Russians come in to get the guy and he runs off, does he Jason Bornham or anything exciting?
Speaker 5: They're kind of soft honestly. Oh no, it's like overweight washing up Russian.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 5: It's like a very spri It turns into a bad comedy. Am I the only one that has seen a complete unknown?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: That is to get to it because Timothy Shallow, Mom, I think he's shoeing. Timothy Shalmalon, I don't think he is shooting. Well, I see it first. Arian Brody's great and The Brutalist. Oh okay, now he is hurt by the controversy that two minutes of dialogue in his movie is ai because you will notice when you watch the three hours and thirty five minutes of The Brutalist that his Hungarian accent does come in and out.
Speaker 2: It's a little over the map.
Speaker 4: I think that he.
Speaker 2: Won't win because they know his acceptance speech is a beat down. Maybe and Timothy's will be good. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Timmothy shallow May wins for Best Actor at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, has this big speech. He's like, I want to be one of the greats. I know, it's a weird thing to say.
Speaker 2: I want to win awards. I want to be one of the greats.
Speaker 4: And everyone's like, God, I love this kid, even though he's not really a kid anymore.
Speaker 2: You know, how old is he? Twenty five? I don't know when is that streaming?
Speaker 4: That's we want to watch that movie where Sebruary twenty eighth. Okay.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it so much I would go see it in the theater each weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, so there you go. There's your updates on that. Good job, Kevin, that's pretty good. That was really good.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was confused.
Speaker 4: We get more into that coming up and some shows that we do in June. Shane Gillis is your next host of Saturday Not Live. That will be this Saturday, guaranteed to be good. He is he coming in concert or he recently came? He recently came, okay, but he could come again if he wanted to.
Speaker 2: Or a beast. Remember Ben went to the show? Yep, yep. I couldn't remember if it was that or it was the guy that. Uh who's the other guy thereby? Yeah, I thought it might be him. He's coming.
Speaker 4: I'm going to that too, Okay, Yeah, both guys just selling out arenas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are huge.
Speaker 4: So Shane Gillis on his podcast is discussing Quentin Tarantino.
Speaker 2: I don't play this audio for you.
Speaker 7: I just watched a clip on the Internet of Quentin Tarantino talking about Django. It's why he code switches arms on BT and he code switched harder than anyone you've ever seen in life in a bad like he's got to do to code switching.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I'd never heard of the term code switching, had you, guys? No, Nope, So I looked it up. Code switching is when someone changes language, dialects, accents, or tones of voice in the middle of a conversation or situation, and it could go either way. It can be somebody doing it in a real fraudulent like what are you doing? Or it could be in a terrible situation where somebody's just trying to move up in a corporation so they have to act a certain way to try to survive in their job. And so it could be many different things. But it's basically like putting on a mask and being something that you want.
Speaker 4: To get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Now that you explained it, man, you understand now when I said it with my words, you just went back to all he didn't you shoot? All right, keep going. He's not good at ease. He's like, so damn, my man, Jamie came through.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we crew do that Fly movie then Jamie my man, Yeah, yeah, all right, goes the BET Awards comes back with Rick Ross, Rick.
Speaker 2: Ross and the whole posse.
Speaker 4: We all got contact high on the set that day.
Speaker 2: It's like, totally apparently he just does that. Though I like him and he's the man, but that's wild.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, it's funny when dude's code switch that do like a very offensive black accents the switch.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not that computer savvy, so I think he has sent me something that I plug into my computer. I don't know if I would have ever heard it. All, right, hey download this. I don't know how to do that. That is that's Quinn Tarantino, dude, it's really weird. What on earth is happening?
Speaker 5: So I saw some commentary about this, and I have seen people say this before, that like he doesn't know any better because he's on the spectrum.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 5: Now, I don't know if that's accurate or not choosing that to get out of everything. Now, I've been telling everyone I'm on the spectrum to wash away all my passings.
Speaker 2: It's smart, Yeah, it's smart and these these days and times. Yeah, that's uncomfortable though, right, it's very uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: You see it too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's crazy, you know what? Though he works with certain people that it's like Samuel L. Jackson expects that out of him and is fine with it. There was a huge controversy. Go and check your email, Kadi. There was a huge controversy. And I'm trying to remember what movie it woh. I think it was Pulp Fixture.
Speaker 2: Maybe it is.
Speaker 5: After that where there was a bunch of N bombs in his movie, and I think it was Spike Lee that was calling him out and Samuel L.
Speaker 2: Jackson came to his defense. Samuel L.
Speaker 5: Jackson works a lot with Spike Lee, and he works a lot with Quentin Tarantino, and he's like, man, people can say everything they want, but like, I hang around black people that talk like this, So I don't know why we're acting like they don't. And people are just mad because it's a white guy that wrote the dialogue. And Samuel Jackson's like, what in hapen it? And so he's a unique dude, but that sounds outrageous to me.
Speaker 2: He was doing a bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, you should watch the video too, because Samuel L. Jackson is there, I think, and he's just got this look on his face where he's not making it.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna push away from all.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: There you have it.
Speaker 1: There's the Hollywood Shuffle coming up nexton Around the Sport. It's a massive game that impacts the Metroplex tomorrow Tomorrow night as the MAVs go to La to play Luca and the Lakers. We'll discuss next