Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six from.
Speaker 2: O Kelly k if I AM six forty listening anytime on demand of the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: I once had a a uh oh.
Speaker 2: He's one of the programmers I worked with, and we were talking about you know, good days, bad days. Uh you know what happens when you go in the in the studio, but you had a bad day. Guys, you've all been there right where whatever's going on, whatever turmoil is going on. When you're in the studio, you have to put all that aside, right, I mean you kind of you have to lock in. And he used to say, as soon as you cracked that mic, it's showtime, baby, and I thought, that's so true.
Speaker 3: It's so true.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, absolutely, because I mean there's there. Well, honestly, I leave it at the door.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: You know, it sucks because it's like you have that whatever you're going through and then I get to the through those doors that's gone.
Speaker 2: For nets to pause. And I don't know about you, but I use that kind of as a coping mechanism. And my therapist says, you know, you compartmentalize and I said, yeah, that's that's how you that's how you do life.
Speaker 3: And he says, no, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people will work through their emotions, like, well, I can't do that because I got to go in the air. I can't go on the air and work through my emotions. It's showtime, baby, showtime. I bring that up because I love doing I love talking about what's happening in the world of show biz.
Speaker 3: I wish I were better versed.
Speaker 2: It's one of the reasons I like working with you guys, because I know Mo is so well connected, and then by extension, you are as well and twelve. I've worked with you a number of times, even when Moe was doing weekends and I had the privilege of filling in, and of course Mark, Mark was the the last man on the Totem Pull and it got stuck with me on some Sunday shows. And you guys are just connected, you know what you're talking about. I love that, and so I love being able to talk about show business. I'd love to do more about the business of show business because I'm fascinated by all the other goings on. Right the fact I've got a story coming up here in the next segment. I got to share with you that we've got a major streamer that is getting rid of their ADS supported product because they have a new AD supported product. They have too many AD supported products to keep supporting AD supporting products.
Speaker 3: What a mess that is fascinated by that. We'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 2: But one of the things that we see in let's say publishing, is somebody likes to come up with a benchmark something that is massive. Time Magazine, Person of the Year, Right, there's something big, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. They want to have this big, splashy thing. It doesn't necessarily define who they are, but it doesn't violate the definition of their brand either.
Speaker 3: Sports Illustrated Magazine for.
Speaker 2: Guys who like sport and girls swimsuit edition.
Speaker 3: Right, Time Magazine.
Speaker 2: We were on top of all the most important things in Time, and boom, here is the highlight of the year.
Speaker 3: People Magazine.
Speaker 2: We have all the different we know all there is to know about the celebrities. We're big on the celebrities we know from top to bottom, and then we create a ranking system to make the celebrities who are already full of vanity even vaniteer Vanadier whatever. So Stephen Colbert is doing the Late Show last night. He dives into what People magazine has come up with as the sexiest man Alive.
Speaker 3: Maybe you saw, without.
Speaker 5: Further ado, Joe, A drum roll please, this year's People's Sexiest Man Alive is.
Speaker 6: John Krasinski.
Speaker 2: All right, well, all right, and then he goes on to make the same joke everybody he makes. I was a little this pointed because I like Colbert, but he said, oh I thought this was.
Speaker 3: Gonna be my year. Come on, that's the that's like the uh, it's like the token expression. You have to say it. My god, I know.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a morning show from a bad CHR station in my hometown. Right Like that is entry level radio comedy. I thought it was my year.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: The Jimbo and Bimbo Show will be right back, jim We thought you were gonna be this exsiest man Alive this year.
Speaker 3: God, I hate that crap.
Speaker 2: You actually sound like some of those crafty shows.
Speaker 3: A good imprisination of it. Listen.
Speaker 2: One thing that he drove me nuts because I used to do morning radio on music stations. I was never in very large market, so but I did you know, talk radio is where I had a little more success. But uh, I did have some female co hosts and I liked it. I just I hated that it was so easy to fall into. I always called it the jim Bo and Bimbo Show. I just hated that, and I always wanted to have a little bit more depth. And that's why we got questioned in the ratings, because, let's face it, people just wanted that. Yeah, here's a guy saying something crazy and then a giggle box. It reinforces his stupid humor. Yeah, I hate that crap so bad. Anyway, Emily Blunt, what does she have to say about her husband being named the Sexiest Man Alive?
Speaker 3: You think that's a turn on or turno off?
Speaker 7: John Krasinski's new title is that's from e News People magazine Sexiest Man Alive is not going to let him off easy at home. The forty five year old jokes that while his wife, Emily Blunt was very excited by the news, she isn't going to ease up on him. In fact, quite the opposite. The Office star tells people in the cover story quote, I think it's going to make me do more household yours. After this comes out, she'll be like, all right, that means you're going to really earn it.
Speaker 8: Here at home.
Speaker 3: What does that mean You're gonna earn what?
Speaker 7: However, the Mary Poppins return star, who shares daughters Hazel and Violet with John, also insists on some heavy ribbing, joking that she plans to wallpaper the house with his sexy new cover. John tells the bag quote, my children will love that.
Speaker 6: It won't be weird at all.
Speaker 7: The Quiet Place director and star says jokes aside, there was a lot of joy in sharing the news with his wife of fourteen years. As for the Jack Ryan Starrs initial reaction to the new title, He tells Stephen Colbert during the November twelfth episode of his Late Night show that when he learned the news, he thought he was the butt of a joke.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you get it. It's all light and fluffy and all that stuff. I do like when actors who I think are genuinely nice. I love John Krasinski and I love Emily Blunt, and I love that they're together. That's one of those Hollywood couples that I hope stays together. Forever, and I'll be devastated if they break up because I like them so much and so it makes me happy when people like that win these accolades.
Speaker 3: Great? Do that more love it?
Speaker 2: Do you suppose, though, that if you come home and tell your wife I just got named the sexiest man alive, do you think that's a turn on? Or do you think it's a turn off, because then it's like, oh, you think you're something now? Is there a is there an air of maybe he thinks he's better than me now other women are going to be oggling him. Or do you think it's a total sense of pride, like, Wow, I'm gonna be with the sexiest man alive. I've never been so proud of my husband, and and look what I you know, I'm with the sexiest man alife. If I were with the sexiest woman alife, which I am, of course my wife is, of course, I mean I would feel like I would feel like, uh, I got the best trophy.
Speaker 3: On my arm. Yeah, but this is Hollywood, Now, I'll Hollywood.
Speaker 9: You know, couples looking like that, it's almost like, you know, if you're if your husband or wife wins an Academy award and is thing in Hollywood and you're not, you know, just you're supportive and you're like, this is a part of it's winning Sexiest Woman Live or Sexist Man Alive. You know, you listen to anyone who's won it, and nothing changes at home.
Speaker 3: You know, they're not like I can't believe you want to know, they're just like, man, like this what you've been working for?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, because but okay, do you think that there's fear that he's going to start looking somewhere else thinking he can do whatever he wants? And I'll tell you what, how many times have we seen people in Hollywood who have an equal relationship as far as their their career paths when they get together and then all of a sudden, one person's career takes off and then the other one is put out the pasture. You know, I'm thinking Jim Carrey like, oh, you know what I could be with Jenny McCarthy.
Speaker 3: So I guess bye, bye, honey, I'm with Jenny. Now. Yeah, that's just guys period. I mean you know that I don't think there's any insecurity on her part.
Speaker 9: No, No, I don't, because you got to think about guys who are married, who individuals that people think are the most beautiful women on the planet Earth. You know, Brady was married Toselle and there were allegations of infidelity. And it's like, but that's Gazelle, what are you doing? You know, It's like, guys are guys, And it's unfortunate that that being named sexiguest man alive if that's what makes him step out, you know. And and and I'm no partner, no, because she's also a star. She's also star. And she's also a mega star, you know, so it's not like she's some scrub. She's been probably in more feature films than him by now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know, she's incredible. He needs this. He just keep up. He needs this. He needs a little shine. Otherwise she's gonna start thinking she can do better. Like like, hey, so are you ever going to be anything else? Why an't you gonna get your career off the ground here?
Speaker 2: I know you did the office, but that's been Maybe you start doing something else there, little Jack, Ryan, that's good.
Speaker 3: Okay, a little jack all right? I like that.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll talk about the ad supported service that had too many ads to support the service of the ad supported service.
Speaker 3: It turned very inception, very fast. That's next.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Chris merrill In from O Kelly Listen anytime on demand of the iHeartRadio app. You're gonna want to check out tonight's program when you get a chance, mostly because uh Twalla made an a mission that nobody expected him to make in today's program. I can tell you that when we put the show together today, at no point that I expect that he would admit that he'd try cannibalism if given the opportunity. That was just weird man, And I just wonder how long he spent thinking about that before the words came out of his mouth.
Speaker 3: Okay, fascinating.
Speaker 9: Look, look be clear, I said, you don't know what your eating at any given time. At any given time, and I don't believe that everything we're eating is beef. We don't know where these bodies are going. We don't know what's being buried, we don't We don't know where these horses are going at the race track. We don't know where the people are going in Forest Lawn. We don't know. But we still have our behinds in the drive through nightly got all able. We got to get a burger. I gotta run and get some Taco Bell. I gotta go and get some done.
Speaker 3: You don't know what you're eating.
Speaker 9: Silent breed is paper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you're eating.
Speaker 9: I'm to say if you can tell me for a fact that you know what you're eating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking at you like you're crazy.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, that pink slime that the Taco Bell had a problem with a few years back, that sounds.
Speaker 3: Really good right now? You remember that? Of course? Do you know why I remember that? This is so funny.
Speaker 2: I remember that because we got a memo saying don't talk about it on the air.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: They said, you know, listen, Taco Bell doesn't want us talking about this. News can talk about it, but Taco Bell is an advertiser. Don't talk about it on the air. Yeah, And now I can't forget it. Yeah, although I think it just violated that memo.
Speaker 9: But isn't it past the statute on that Yeah, statute of limitations on memo of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, definitely, yeah, Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you run a company and you acquire another company, and then all of a sudden, you in your acquisition decide that the company you just acquired does it better than you've been doing it, and so you start doing it the way the company that you acquired does it, and then you are redundant and you don't need the company that you acquired any longer. I know it's weird, right, It sounds like inception. It's a dream within a dream. That's what's happening with Amazon.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: From the award winning cord Cutter News. You're going to hear the professionalism in this broadcast right here, which was found exclusively on the internet.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the Corcars News Tech Lab. We've got some breaking news that just broke this afternoon.
Speaker 3: See Rodner, Are you paying attention? That's how you write a story.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that. No, I was actually busy writing a story. No, listen, this is just good writing at lab.
Speaker 6: We've got some breaking news that just broke.
Speaker 2: That's how you know it's breaking news, Roder, because it just broke. Of course, bingo, what do you get when you work your fingers to the bone. By the way, bony fingers, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Yep, Amazon, preev is shutting down. It's the free AD supported streaming service from Amazon. Oh no, probably heard this before because this was reported earlier this year from Adweek.
Speaker 2: So I love that it's breaking news that you probably heard earlier this year.
Speaker 3: That is just amazing. Yeah, they're shutting down FREEV. I like FREEV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I just watched all of Hell on Wheels on FREEV.
Speaker 3: Freev's great. Do you know what I think they're doing here?
Speaker 2: I think free V, which was an AD supported streaming service like tob right isn't to be an AD supported streaming service, but freebe was all movies.
Speaker 4: No, FREEB was a little bit of everything. Okay, it was pretty similar to to B.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, donate on Tube. That's Mark's bread and butter. Don't you dare nothing.
Speaker 2: Wrong with tub? I got nothing wrong. I love to Be's new ads. By the way, have you heard their new ads?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: That are like I don't remember the specifics, but it'll be like uh uh, Toob is there.
Speaker 3: If you're a little old lady who had her.
Speaker 2: Wallet stolen from an evil mugger, Tooby's got you covered. We won't charge you anything, and if you're a mugger who just stole a little old lady's last dollar, to be's free for you too, because two be's free for everyone.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 4: I love that that had some genius marketing, right, I love it. Yeah, it's it's fantastic. It's pretty smart because I was like, where are they going with this? But right, oh, there it is. That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, how are you going to know if it's an old lady who just got mug that you're gonna get free to all?
Speaker 3: I get at. Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 6: I like that said I had heard it was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, so ad we heard that freeb was going away from Amazon Prime?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 6: They said probably in the summer.
Speaker 5: They weren't too far off because come fall, Amazon made it official and is shutting down.
Speaker 2: All right, So thank you very much to the cord Cut of News for telling us how seasons work.
Speaker 5: We got all the details about this, including where is this content going, how are you going to still be able to access it? And what does this mean for the future of the Amazon free v exclusive content.
Speaker 3: I mean, the way he enunciates is just top notch too.
Speaker 6: We'll tell you all that in a quick second.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh any quick sit? That felt like a tease.
Speaker 5: I do have a story about this. We're at corecardsnews dot com. If you want to read about it, I'll pull link to it in the first pin comment.
Speaker 3: But wait a minute, I thought you were telling us about it.
Speaker 5: Pull link to it in the first pin comment and the show notes down below. If you like what we do here, please consider hinnight subscribe bun hinnut thumbs up.
Speaker 3: We're going to do? What do the subscribe button?
Speaker 5: Hinnut thumb we're hinde. Please consider hinnight subscribe bun flush.
Speaker 3: Is that how the young kins talk? Like out of touch? Here? Is this guy just bad at heat works? Well?
Speaker 4: I think he's trying to make it like a younger thing the way he's saying it, because the kids are always smashed that like button or that's a subscribe button. But he's trying to like cool with it, like hidden it, hidden.
Speaker 6: It, Hey night, subscribe hitting it.
Speaker 3: You can help us out by hidden it.
Speaker 5: Please consider hynight subscribe bunnnut thumbs up, hidden it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see the first one. I give him the first one because maybe he was just talking too fast. He said it the same way the second time. That's how he says hitting it instinctually. Yeah, hidden, hidden.
Speaker 5: Head, please consider hey night subscribe bunn Nut thumbs up, Hidden doing one or balls YouTube know you enjoy what we do here, So YouTube recommends our video some more people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I think I handed it potted and a pen in it is what he's put.
Speaker 3: His comments below.
Speaker 2: What Uh so, here's the deal though, Why does Amazon Prime need an ad supported uh free V when Amazon Prime is now AD supported and they're charging so I think they're going to maintain They're going to keep all of the content that freeb had access to, but they don't need to give it away for free. They must have done some math on this roder. You got Prime or were you just stealing FREEV?
Speaker 3: No? No, you're watching it.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, how else is Jeff Bezos going to afford his massive yachts I have to subscribe to Prime?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially when he keeps screwing up his newspaper investment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how can I not support all that? Right? You have me? Yeah, look at that disaster.
Speaker 4: I think we were also working our way through the Rockford Files on freev too.
Speaker 3: They had a lot of good stuff on there. That's good. Oh yeah, my neighbor lady used to watch the rock I love that. Yeah, it's not just good on its own.
Speaker 4: It's good if you like old La, because you get to see La in the early seventies before it's so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really good. I love that show. James Garner had attitude. That guy pulled it off, all right. One of the things that is breaking through and I'm gonna call twenty twenty four. They were one of the biggest success stories of twenty twenty four, not the politicians, but the people who made the politicians real life podcasters. The world of politics has changed forever because we are forever stuck with podcasters.
Speaker 3: That's next.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Hi, It's Chris Merril caf I AM six forty. I'm from O'Kelly. Listen anytime on to Man and the iHeartRadio app. God, I should have been a singer. You guys hear that nailed it?
Speaker 3: Man? Yeah, foush, I hope you had that.
Speaker 2: You're running tape on this right, nie sure an perfect, All right, just take what I did, just rip it, send it off, publish that. We'll make a good jillion dollars. That's platinum. It felt platinum to me. Yeah, like a DJ.
Speaker 4: Just take the the lyrics out and just put a beat to it. Right, Yeah, let's it. You have to sample it, you can do that. Just do that in the next commercial break. All right, throw it together. Sounds good.
Speaker 2: See if you can get mister worldwide open for my next tour exactly, let's see, we'll work roll.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, you know what.
Speaker 2: This election, there's a lot of debate about Trump and Harris and where they were spending their time making their media appearances. I was reading an article in Variety, and I don't know if if you guys happen to see this, but it talked about Joe Rogan and the Fifth Estate, how the podcaster and a group of cable news exiles became more powerful than traditional media. So it goes on to talk about the podcasters and how Trump really reached people because he understood the importance of Joe Rogan, whereas Kamala Harris didn't. And Kamala Harris was invited to be on Rogan's show, but instead she was on Saturday Night Live Loser, And I think Variety misses something here. I think it's it's a post mortem where you try to create a narrative using and then you cherry pick evidence. So in fact they what they go on to say, uh in the article is let me see, let me find it the part about the snl Yeah. Here it is us Harris's campaign decision to snub the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.
Speaker 3: They turned it down because she was too busy.
Speaker 2: This according to Andrew Yang, a CNN commentator, and also Andrew Yang. Instead of Trump's excuse me, Instead, Trump hit Rogan's Austin, Texas studio in the final days of the campaign, racking up a massive audience on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Alone forty eight million views.
Speaker 2: On a night when Harris could have fielded easy questions about some of Rogan's favorite topics, from the benefits of psychedelics to the existence of extraterrestrial life, she chose to make a surprise Saturday Live visit for a ninety second cameo. Yeah, but I saw that all over the socials. News was writing about that. News is writing about the Joe Rogan Experience.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 2: But Trump was supposed to do an hour with Joe Rogan, and Brogan give him three hours. Would he have given Kamala Harris three hours?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: My understanding was as well that Rogan said he didn't want to talk politics with Kamala Harris. He wanted to get to know her, but he didn't want to talk politics. Wait a minute, Goose, Gander, gander, goose, how's that working out? Do you get to say, I'm I'm gonna direct, I'm gonna allow for one candidate to talk about their policy, but I'm gonna tell the other candidate they're not allowed to. Doesn't that seem a bit bizarre? I also happen to think about something that Okay, I'm gonna crucify for this, not literally crucified, because that would be painful and I would cry. Is it time that we take a good hard look at applying some of the same rules that we have in legacy media to new media, for instance? And I know I know what the difference is. Look, I've been in the business long enough, I get it. I know that we are that we are licensed by the FCC. I know that we have to play by certain broadcast rules because of the spectrum that we operate under. But I just kind of wonder, forget the FCC, Maybe this is a Federal Elections Commission situation. If you've got Joe Rogan hitting forty eight million people and he doesn't have to play by equal time rules, why is it that a radio station in Perughkeepsie that has an average listener listenership of twenty five hundred has to play by these these equal time I was gonna call it, Marcaine.
Speaker 3: They really aren't.
Speaker 2: They're not bad, these equal time rules. See, I'm fine with equal time. I know a lot of people don't like it because they've positioned their entire radio program as either a showcase for the left or a showcase for the right, and they don't want to offer equal time. Or a radio station's entire brand is we are a showcase for the right or a showcase for the left, and they don't want to offer equal time. But the way it works in broadcast is that if I have Trump on this show, and Harris calls and says, hey, I heard Jed Trump on, I'd like equal time. I have to offer equal time, not necessarily on the same show, but it has to be on the same station, and it has to be in a day part with an equivalent audience size.
Speaker 3: That's the rules.
Speaker 2: But Joe Rogan can pick and choose, and he can say, I'm a podcaster.
Speaker 3: I don't have to play by those rules.
Speaker 2: And yet doesn't that then mean that you've got a major media influencer who is tipping the scales for a political candidate of one party or the other. I'm so frustrated with the with the divisiveness in our country that maybe I'm looking to cast blame. I just don't know that it's beneficial that we have become such a a micro targeted genre society. Does that make sense where our brands are all right or all left? Or we've got a podcaster has a tremendous influence and they just up and decide who they want to win. Or you've got a satellite radio company where you've got Howard Stern who's gonna interview Harris but he won't have Trump on again. Well, he doesn't have to play by the same rules as everybody else because he's not he's not govern by the FCC. I mean, he had Trump on a long time ago. But doesn't it seem bizarre to you. Maybe it's just sour grapes, Maybe it's just feeling like there's something unfair going on, but I gotta believe it. It's not beneficial to the country that we have rules in place in order to ensure equal access to potential voters when it comes to broadcast licenses, but we don't ensure equal access when it comes to even more.
Speaker 3: Popular media figures.
Speaker 2: Because, let's be honest, forty eight million people ain't here in this show tonight. There was something else going on in Capitol Hill today. Forget about politics. There was something even more important that was going on in Capitol Hill. And it's bipartisan and they're about to really screw up society all by letting the cat out of the bag.
Speaker 1: That is next you're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Ok I AM six forty right after the mokel Show.
Speaker 2: As always, the Great George Norian Coast and Coast George, Big day for you.
Speaker 3: Congress was right up your ally.
Speaker 8: Today they're doing that thing. We'll be talking about that for a little bit tonight, Chris. One day we'll get the answers I hold and for the rest of the show, artificial intelligence will at play havoc with our financial self and later on hunting for Bigfoot on Coast to Coast.
Speaker 3: Always a great lineup.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to it, George, Thank you so much, my friend, looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: I was listening to George my way home. Love it. Great way to wrap up my evening.
Speaker 2: So here's one of the things that I wanted to touch on this going into Georgie's show. So the house did this hearing on UFOs today and they had some pretty recognizable people in there, and George is going to dive deeper into it obviously during Coast to Coast, but they're basically saying there's a massive cover up going on.
Speaker 11: NASA has whole archives of data, much of which I believe will likely have information that will help inform UAP. We need only look and again in an error with AIML, we can relatively quickly and easily go through it. So I think it's something that we should encourage an asset to do.
Speaker 12: Because is a presentation from the UATP Task Force. This is completely absurd. It's nuts, this level of censorship of redaction on a document. It shows the redaction of how many reports they've collected for how many years? Two of the three potential explanations are blacked out the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you think they're blacked out? I mean, actually, in this case, kind of blacking that stuff out allows your brain to go crazy. Doesn't it like they're blacking something out. They're not saying it's aliens, which means they must have blacked out that it's aliens. Right, But it's kind of where you it's kind of where you go with it, all right, So back to it.
Speaker 12: The intelligence community is treating us like children. It's time for us to know the truth about this. I think that we can handle.
Speaker 2: No, we cannot. Just to be very clear, no we cannot. How's the government? No, we we would panic. Did you guys ever see Mars attacks? Of course it would panic.
Speaker 3: That would be it. That would pretty much be what would happened. I think. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, even even maybe one of the more uh tame alien movies signs everybody freaked out, right, it's just total freak out times.
Speaker 13: Has the government conducted secret UAP crash rechieval programs?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Or no? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay u A P for those I'm famili I think most people know now that it is the unidentified anomalous phenomena phenomena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, oh, thank you very much. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: The unidentified anomalists phenomena.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I get it. Thanks, yeah, phenomena. You're gonna love this. Guards all right, thank you very much, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: So they want to get to the the unidentified anomalous phenomena, which is like UFOs, but they wanted to expand it a little bit further. So that because now we've got unidentified underwater phenomena and other things. Okay, so what else? She gave a big yes or no? Do you have evidence? Yes or no?
Speaker 13: The government conducted secret UAP crash retrieval programs?
Speaker 3: Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yes, And she's doing the old trick where it's like you have to answer the question yes or no. In other words, I'm not going to allow any context in my question. Have they done secret UAP retrieval things?
Speaker 3: Yes or no? Yes?
Speaker 2: In other words, we saw something, we didn't know what it was. We sent the military out to go get it because we didn't know what it was. All right, have you done secret UAP retrieval projects? Yes or no?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Now, how do we take that we obviously they're going after a spaceship.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I you see something in the air and you know that it lands somewhere, and you're gonna go figure out what that is is. That would be a but you don't want to tell anybody that you're after it. That would be a secret UAP of retrieval project. Kind of like if a Chinese weather balloon happens to fly over Montana and somebody shoots it down, you gotta go pick it up.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 13: Were they designed to identify and reverse engineer alien craft?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 10: Or no? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not so sure about that.
Speaker 13: In your book, you mentioned government employees who've been injured by UAPs placed on leave and receiving government compensation for their injuries.
Speaker 3: Is that correct? That is correct. I feel like he's kind of given away classified information here.
Speaker 13: How can the government deny we have recovered craft if they're paying people because they've been injured by recovered craft.
Speaker 2: Again, she's jumping to the conclusion that all UAPs are recovered alien spacecraft.
Speaker 3: I'm not ready to buy that yet, ma'am. That's a great question. That's why I think we're here again.
Speaker 10: I really believe that we should use this hearing to as a catalyst to improve in bolster our air defense capabilities, in our maritime awayne demandness capability, because obviously they're holes.
Speaker 2: In it, and now we're getting into the whole all UAPs are threats or could we even take the risk that they're not, whether it be.
Speaker 10: UAP of non Hi direction or Nhi direction or like as you say, sir China or any other adversaries.
Speaker 2: So that was the interesting part he's had. At one point during this this entire conversation conversation with these these witnesses, and many of them were pretty respectable individuals, they talked about the UAPs being spotted in large numbers around nuclear sites or military installations, and these witnesses of course said, yeah, yeah, it's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They said, could it be Chinese or Russian aircraft? Well, yeah, yeah, of course it could be. Meanwhile, the next person says, could it be aliens? Well, yeah, yeah, it could be aliens. But at this point they're just they're loving the spotlight is what's happening, and the politicians are loving that we're talking about it. But if it's a national security threat is a major concern. If we've got Russia or China spying on us. Now, maybe that's just so that they can grow their own intelligence. Maybe they have nefarious plans for the future. But actually we can we can comprehend that. If it is, say, something extraterrestrial or ethereal, even yeah, we can't handle that. We would go into absolute meltdown. That would be it just raining cats and dogs. Now forget it all over at that point, couldn't handle it.
Speaker 4: And not too done the severity of it. But that interviewer should have been the one to interview the new CEO at Red Lobster.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you're right good callback Yeah, And then he would he would have given her all kinds of really great buzzwords on everything we see. I think I've hold on. Where's my Red Lobster cut? I closed it here, I've got it.
Speaker 3: He's got the What are you gonna do for Red Lobster? He's like, ah, we're gonna energize it.
Speaker 6: Is it relevant compelling? Yeah and exciting?
Speaker 3: Yes or no? We'll Redlabster be relevant, compelling and exciting, Yes or no?
Speaker 6: Relevant, compelling and exciting.
Speaker 2: It's good enough. What are the aliens? Aliens are relevant? Compelling, exciting, just like tomorrow show promises to be. Can't wait to see you then, Mark Ronerd, love you man. Twala couldn't have done it without you. Foosh, you keep me laughing all night. Thanks guys, appreciate it. Chris Marriland from O Kelly kf I AM six forty. We live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: If there's news, if things shift, if they stay the same, things change.
Speaker 3: For better or worse.
Speaker 1: Regardless of what's happening, you're going to hear in here.
Speaker 3: It's what we do.
Speaker 6: Kf I M KOSG HD two
Speaker 7: Los Angeles, Orange County Lot everywhere on the eart radio