Speaker 1: Yo yo yo yo yo, so lo p s A. Before we get this week's episode started. My girls are back and they're better than ever. But if you have very sensitive aggers, you might want to click off of this one because this one is I edit it like a beeB You see I did that. It's a real row on this conversation. Golden Girls are back.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 3: I'm just chilling.
Speaker 2: Well as you hear the sounds of that laugh, you know what time is?
Speaker 4: This is your favorite podcast, I'm your favorite podcast host.
Speaker 1: Issue boy coy, let's go and welcome. I'm just chilling. So we're just gonna cut to the chase. I got to go to girls here with me, but I'm on the ass.
Speaker 2: So we're let's get back to our favorite.
Speaker 1: Oh now they want to ask the price.
Speaker 5: Right here in the same that you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like this anger that you're getting. No where, don't don't try to flip the script on me. I've been here, America, been here, We've been here, America been waiting.
Speaker 4: We've been looking for face now every day.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to hear none of that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: You the one that don't be setting up the PACA and hosting a favorite podcast host.
Speaker 2: It's your boy, Cory. All I hear is excuses. You see how they try to flip it on me. You see how they trying to flip it on me.
Speaker 1: Instead of taking accountability for them being missing.
Speaker 4: They flipped it on me.
Speaker 2: That's a female trick. That's a female trick.
Speaker 5: This jo it's just three weeks whole.
Speaker 4: Mouth you see. No, No, I'm not so where have we been there?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why don't you tell me? You tell us? Because where we then?
Speaker 4: I don't know? You?
Speaker 5: Okay, so let's let's let's flip that whole script.
Speaker 4: Where have you been? It's ship boyko. I've been releasing podcasts with America, Me and America.
Speaker 2: We've been chilling. We've been kicking it.
Speaker 4: Oh what's that I have to do?
Speaker 5: What does that have to do with podcast?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: Like you just gotta take comment, Like you know what Cory us as the Golden Girls, we've been we've been going, you know, losing house keys.
Speaker 2: We've been losing house keys.
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying, living our best life?
Speaker 3: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But no, we don't want to say that. We want to make it.
Speaker 1: Kat Shawn's faut and you want to make an America's fart like we like, we just gonna be here chilling, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like someone you know wanted the Golden Girls, it'd be whisked away with her boyfriend, the.
Speaker 4: Other one with the other one losing house keys. I don't know what am I about to do with y'all. I can't do that, okay, America won't allow me because y'all don't.
Speaker 5: America won't allow you to love us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they manage you, because y'all ain't.
Speaker 2: Been on the shoe. Well here we are, I know. So what's up? What's new?
Speaker 4: Is hot and hate no for it's like the degree, you know, for the devil sat his whole ass on the state.
Speaker 5: He's walking out, like, what's up?
Speaker 2: You gott is harder than he training me? Which you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of people this year because they are applying deal.
Speaker 2: I am so proud of people. For yourself.
Speaker 4: Oh so we have story time, we have we have we have teeth time. People around you gonna be applying the deal.
Speaker 2: I'll keep it in my pocket.
Speaker 4: I go. Hell now.
Speaker 2: I thought we was past as people.
Speaker 4: It's like a hundred and whatever degrees us.
Speaker 2: Please apply the old and apply it graciously. Please get the.
Speaker 4: Sweat activated one y'all usually have you an extra T shirt in the back of the lip just in case you know your sweat.
Speaker 6: You know I'm talking about y'all know, y'all supposed scary ho bag that.
Speaker 5: Straight extra draw, extra brawl.
Speaker 2: How okay?
Speaker 1: So okay, So I have to ask this question, right, you know, I'm a young person ever learning about this female.
Speaker 4: R How important isn't.
Speaker 2: So like if if a female come through and she don't have to.
Speaker 4: And she ain't staying, what the whole thing about it is?
Speaker 2: She could be a train.
Speaker 5: That ain't the intention.
Speaker 4: Pending the night.
Speaker 1: Okay, but don't you give it in your trump thank your vehicles, because if.
Speaker 5: You're about no, no, no, not really, because you.
Speaker 1: The one thing you don't want to the one thing you don't want to happen, is you staying over somebody house.
Speaker 4: You wake up the next morning, you ain't got no two sets you don't want What the fuck?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. That's why you gotta keep the bag when you're at all.
Speaker 4: Times people saying, let me run out to the car, go to two personal quick person.
Speaker 7: Well, if I'm going on somebody else and I know because I have a little that No, that's what I'm saying, okay or no, this is my thing.
Speaker 5: I never know if I want to spend night because if you get all my motherfucking nerves because I don't like you, if you get on my eye, I like to sleep.
Speaker 4: Of my own bit. Okay, So what's the top three items?
Speaker 7: And I hope that underwear change the underwear pro your your own personal hid united to brush to face.
Speaker 4: So so, so you got a whole book back a small as.
Speaker 5: You can't just a little bit more unnecessarily have a have to change your phones.
Speaker 4: This is drawn. Yeah, so that's like a cool that's a one America America.
Speaker 5: This is like a person.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, also with oh so you're ready, you're ready. You see she's ready. Stay ready, so you don't have to get ready. Okay.
Speaker 1: So have you had any mishaps where you weren't ready in your whole bag was somewhere you weren't.
Speaker 6: If I don't have my car, If I don't have my car, because my whole bag is like an emergency, get in my trunk with the blanket, the first aid kit. Yeah, the blanket, Yeah, the blanket, the car charger.
Speaker 4: I would think the whole bag is that unnecessarily not even even if you're not a hole, because it's just too hot, you know what I'm saying. Okay, so we don't let's call it a spending.
Speaker 2: Night bag the opening. Okay, this spending the night bag, that's.
Speaker 4: What we call it.
Speaker 6: Spend the night back because you ain't necessarily got to be a house right, So it's just that that's what they call them back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they was.
Speaker 4: You ain't nothing about who Chi Mama.
Speaker 5: You ain't nothing about who Chi Mama.
Speaker 1: You know, that's when mister Jones wasn't coming here, you know what I'm saying. But that's a different team, mister Bob. Different Yes, So nothing new, y'all just been.
Speaker 2: Chilling me, yo, What should you know?
Speaker 5: What the new move? I know where a saying that I'm fucking Homelet wow, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: We're gonna post her go go fund me at the bottom of the at the bottom of the episode, I get another.
Speaker 2: Go to uh homeless kids and nigs some bullshit. I mean, she got donated to.
Speaker 4: The shots were getting the money we're getting her, the money we're trying.
Speaker 1: To fund, the houses, we go the go fund me going back a body that you could donate full of mold.
Speaker 6: That's life changing, that lifing because now she has all these ailments. No pretty much, and they checked.
Speaker 4: Out with doctors.
Speaker 5: The doctors here they do that specializing, y'all.
Speaker 2: People don't know who he wanted to.
Speaker 1: I'm really upset that y'all have no funny strips like you Like, I'm waiting, waiting, waiting, like because that's what I really want to get to.
Speaker 4: Like, I really don't care where you're.
Speaker 5: Like, if we're being honest.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about you know what I'm saying like I'm waiting for the juice is like we're the tea act.
Speaker 1: Like, come on, man, you know, old people t is the best because y'all be old, y'all be old feeling.
Speaker 2: Y'all thinking about the old man and the man.
Speaker 4: Why do.
Speaker 6: Why do guys guys have different standards for us? Because men have different standards. No, not necessarily, it depends on the chip. It depends on the nor not necessarily. So if I go all day without texting you, does that does that automatically means that I don't want to be with you, or but that I'm secure enough in myself to where I understand that you have a life and you have things going on, so I understand that I may not be a priority in that moment.
Speaker 2: But you still with me.
Speaker 4: It's not light you bro go with me?
Speaker 6: And but what was this?
Speaker 4: What? What?
Speaker 2: What did he say? Did you break up with me? Did he say that no? Or you said that?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 7: What I'm saying was if you want to stop funking with me, just say that instead of it started an imaginary fighting.
Speaker 2: I hate it. Don't matter what gender you are. Don't start imagining.
Speaker 4: I can't say that. Ship.
Speaker 2: Don't start. You don't ask.
Speaker 6: We'll be fighting by yourself. I don't do imaginary and I don't do realistic.
Speaker 7: Yesterday, okay, well get to the conse. Don't go by.
Speaker 5: The phone worked both ways and I said that you want to hit?
Speaker 2: Were hit it? I guess like when or when? Stuff?
Speaker 6: Never?
Speaker 5: Because I had I had to hit him that with the hit him back with ship.
Speaker 4: What I did could?
Speaker 5: I had to hit himcause he was at the pass the word right before, so I had to hit to hit him back with that nonchalant ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, so how important his returning and reciprocating.
Speaker 2: I will give you the same energy you're giving me.
Speaker 4: It's hard to get that what you do?
Speaker 7: Oh you said, it's yeah, everybody, everybody, I'm giving you what your gage every day.
Speaker 5: All bits out of shape.
Speaker 4: Never I got well, you didn't text me.
Speaker 2: I would never act like a female.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I guess I am different that I would never.
Speaker 4: But is it like, is it security within yourself?
Speaker 6: I don't understand that because life and it shouldn't happen like you know, like you don't want to talk to me right now.
Speaker 2: I get people that don't understand that. They try to find.
Speaker 5: You looking for me every day.
Speaker 2: Some people do.
Speaker 7: Because maybe they maybe you are the refuge you feel, the vire, you you fulfill, you feeling ill, you know.
Speaker 5: Like the robots say, see any feeling.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I didn't get nothing, look y'all they got me messed with my nothing.
Speaker 2: I did heard like so and like one of those things like.
Speaker 6: I'm giving anybody the same energy that they've given me because I'm I'm too.
Speaker 2: Old to give a fuck anymore.
Speaker 4: Okay, So at what age did you start giving like real, like, in all honesty, in all honestly, I'm gonna say, when I moved to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Okay, so like in your thirties, forties, my.
Speaker 1: Thirties, I've been here for yeah, my forties, your forties, Yep, damn.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 7: So if y'all have returned the same energy a long time ago, I'd probably be much happier.
Speaker 4: Different lives.
Speaker 2: Ye, different lifestyle. You wouldn't have been through half of the things.
Speaker 6: I could definitely attest to that ship you say, yes, that would be different, because now that I return energy, I omit a lot of bullshit and drama. Whatever energy that you give me, call me funny, call me whatever you want to, but look in the mirror and see what you're giving from.
Speaker 2: So you're like, I'm a requestion to you. Absolutely, because people always want to.
Speaker 6: Say what you're doing wrong, but they never want to look at their own self.
Speaker 1: Right and see what they're doing wrong, because it's easier to point out your flaws than absolutely.
Speaker 2: But see me, I can point out my flaws. I'm fucked up, but that messes up people. That messes with people when you.
Speaker 1: Can point out your flaws and be like, I understand, I have this going on, but I'm trying to let's say, fix it or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 6: However, it's just like being an alcoholic or drug addict. Until you can admit, you're gonna always be fucked up and play the victim.
Speaker 2: And I am no longer a victim.
Speaker 4: I'm a survivor, so that the mentality will never get you anywhere.
Speaker 2: So I have a question. I have three answers, and one could be the truth.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: So it's love a drug. Yes, it is.
Speaker 6: Love will get you fucked up every time because it makes you not see ships. That's there everything, but other people see it but you can't see it. That's why the phrase love is blind is relevant. So like the people around you can see the red flag, but sometimes you don't want to hear that because sometimes you think that they hate you.
Speaker 2: So okay, okay, So how do you distinguish hate love? You can't really, you just sometimes you have to figure it out yourself.
Speaker 4: You got to block out everything, so that's when you have to really matter things and look right.
Speaker 1: Picture, picture is what she's going to say next. I hope you are enjoying this week's episode of I'm Just chilling, and I hate to do this to you, but why would I give y'all so much goodness at once?
Speaker 7: Ha ha.
Speaker 3: Come back next week see part two. Tell your friends, Tell your friends friends, tell your friends, French friends. Thank you for all the love, the support and just the everything. Man, I'm just telling this great. We're getting bigger, We're getting better. This is this is a whole vibe, man, whole vibe. You already know. You catch us on all streaming platforms. You feel what I'm saying. The website about to go back up.
Speaker 2: You can also get.
Speaker 1: Your own I'm just chilling, juice. Look, I know I said I was gonna make a YouTube. I am going to make a YouTube. I'm just going through a transition, literally, a transition in life that is blocking me from being on YouTube. But that's almost done into a close and then we'll be on YouTube. You know, you can catch just all the time on all streaming platforms or your favorite podcasts. Were taken over, y'all, we are taking over. I told you, I told you he was taken over. But this is enough for me talking. I know y'all mad at me right now because I cut the Golden Girl short.
Speaker 3: But you gotta come.
Speaker 1: Back because it gets better. But as always, peace, love, happiness, it's your boy.
Speaker 3: Could you know, Mo,