Speaker 1: Welcome again the Horrible Cult Nation with a Shadows Secrets U and the True Little Weapon showing us on cold conspiracy as we dive deep to the underbelly of the unknown and challenge the narrative spinning around us. Buckles up because we're gearing up for a wild ride through the madness, Madam the unseen world. This is not just a podcast, it's all.
Speaker 2: If you, let's lease the chaos, Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Jana, and today I have my beautiful, lovely, intelligent new returning guest, mister John Lintenheart from flowsess dot com and mister Edmaybrey from Faith Byreason dot net. And we are gonna dive into part four in our little series, and today we're gonna be talking about brain, bible and electricity, and this may come into multiple parts of the show because as you all know, I love nerding out on brain stuff. So I'm super excited about this show today. So I'm gonna be fangirling while you guys are listening. So, mister John, would you like to lead us off today?
Speaker 3: So I I've got a degree in chemistry, and agree in chemical engineering, and the chemistry is what kind of makes me the more philosophical and theoretical, and the engineering is what makes me do applications. And a chemical engineer is really known for they call it figuring out what's in the black box. You draw a box around the situation and you say, here's what's going into it, here's what's coming out, and we're trained to try to figure out what's going on in there. And I ended up doing that with the brain. I ended up trying to go what is going on in there? Knowing this comes in and this goes out. And what started me on this path was I had a project where they had plugins, these air fresheners that you plug into the wall and they're supposed to work for forty five days, but people say they can no longer smell them after twenty one days, but they are still working, and I was tasked with coming up with the reason why people could no longer smell them. And the issue is what's called habituation. So there's adaptation and there's habituation. Adaptation is twenty one minutes after you walk into a room, you can no longer smell a smell in the room. You probably notice that you walk in a room there's roses in the room. After twenty one minutes, you can't smell anymore. Habituation is walking into the same room twenty one days in a row. You can no longer smell the room. It's your brain that's working against you doing that. So when I figured out what the brain was doing, I realized everybody's model for the brain was wrong. So what I want to talk about today is really how does the brain actually work? And I'll start off by saying I have this model that I try to explain so that everybody can understand it and have a starting point. So you are a driver in a car. You are a mind or a soul. That's the driver, it's intangible, and the car is your brain that's the physical organ. Now, just like in a car, you are only in direct control of ten percent of the car. The gas pedal is steering, will to break winshoe wipers. You the mind soul are only in control of ten percent of your brain. That's your conscious brain. Ninety percent of that car is where the behavior is, that's where all the energy is. Ninety percent of your brain is your unconscious brain. That's where all your energy is, that's where your behavior is. What people do is they think we are a conscious brain, and so everything they explain about the brain, they try to say it's like a computer and your computer, the conscious brain is based off of I mean, the computer is based off your conscious brain. Our design of a computer is basically how a conscious brain works. Ninety percent of your brains are unconscious brain, and that's actually how your brain works. We are making people sick because we get them to do stuff in the short term through their conscious brain. The long term, their unconscious brain wears them out. So that's why I want to start is that really your brain is ninety percent unconscious, and you're supposed to use the conscious to lead the unconscious. You're not supposed to use the conscious to get things done. And we've already covered intangible drivers. So the intangible drivers is your uniqueness, your mind, or your soul. That's what's driving the car.
Speaker 2: So how about you ed, I find hold on a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was really fascinating to me when when I first learned about this from John and about the origins of it. I'm sure you'll get into that, but what I find really interesting about the modelism is as John said, you know, we only ten percent of our conscious brain. You will hear a lot in pop psychology. And you know, John gavis background in chemical engineering and my background is in psychologists where I have my degree and some postgraduate work there as well. So because I was always fascinated and yet understanding why we behave the way we do and why we think the way we do it, of course, so I went through a classical education on psychology and as has it turned out, and I'm just the job's model. I realized I was just being taught effects. I wasn't being taught about what was causing the issue. Psychology is all about treating effects. And you know, and that's because that's just where it's not because there is any type of you know, conspiracy against the truth. I think that's just what we're taught. We see an effect. We you know, if you look at it from the medical standpoint, if you see someone with a broken arm, when you want to fix the arm, you don't ask, well, how did you how did your arm break? And what can we do in the future to make sure you don't break your arm again? It's like, no, no, there's a broken arm. Let's treat the arm. Then you come back in the next day with a few weeks later with with your arm broken again.
Speaker 3: They just treat it.
Speaker 4: They won't say, well, you're doing something that keeps causing your arm to be broken, why don't we treat that. So in pop psychology they will tell us, well, you only we only use ten percent of our brain. You hear that all the time and no one really questions it. Will say, well, guess there's just this hidden part of our brain that we need to find out a way to use. But as John said, we use one hundred percent of our brain. We're only in the conscious control of that ten percent.
Speaker 3: And one thing's undesting.
Speaker 4: I know John's going to get more into this with how your unconscious mind communicates with you, and so I'm going to say what I want to say to that, but I would just preface it. I'll plan a seed by saying, if you are having an issue where you continue to do the same thing over and over again and it's not satisfying you and you're not getting the results you're looking for and you're getting angry about it, you might want to look at the idea of whether or not what you're angry about is external or because if it's if it's internal, and you keep having external fights to try to solve.
Speaker 3: It, you are never ever going to resolve it.
Speaker 4: And again I'm going to come back to that with my more Bible focused stuff in a bit, but I want to let John continue to explain about the mind and brain.
Speaker 2: I want to say, real quick, I'm glad ed that you've brought up that point, because coming at things from a medical standpoint or even a therapeutic standpoint, a lot of times it's the habitual practices and the habitual response to certain stimuli, certain situations that they hone in and focus in on, but not the root cause of said behavior or or said you know, emotional response or whatever to a situation. So it's like they're not not addressing the underlying issue of why that habitual behavior. Well we're numping up repeatedly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, really quick, this goes back to what we talked about maybe like two episodes ago.
Speaker 3: Will be wrong on.
Speaker 4: Your show, and I gave you like a little scenario about this, and we'll obviously we'll explain this, will expounder in it deeper, like when you are attracted to the wrong person. You know, you're attracted to someone who is abusive physically or verbally, and your unconscious brain. John will tell you that your unconscious brain is your friend, it's your ally. It is trying to do the patterns that you set for it. As John said, your conscious brain should drive your unconscious but we have it reverse.
Speaker 3: So we're talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we talked about this during a bully session, like why you know, ladies women seem to team to be attracted to the bully because well, the bully growing up is the tough guy. Generally, he's gonna be one of feel safe. So you go out with the bully because he satisfies this this you know, this primal need to feel safe. But he's still a bully, and your unconscious says, okay, that's what you like. And then you your your friends and family they tell you, you know this guy's wrong for you, and what do you say?
Speaker 3: You just don't know him.
Speaker 4: Like I do, and that's oh, you really like this. You're defending it. Okay, From now on, every time I see a person with these characteristics, I'm going to attract you towards them using the communication aspect that your unconscious uses that general talk more about it's going to give you energy and stimulate you towards that guy, and then you ask yourself, why am I always attracted to the same kind of guy? Why I'm I always attracted to these abusers or whatever? Because your unconscious brain is just doing what you told it to do.
Speaker 2: And good point in that, because I talk about this a lot. For people who are dating trying to find, you know, their their soulmate or whatever, and they're so limited in their vision of what it is that they truly want that it's like, well, he has to be, uh, six foot five, and he has to have dark features, and he has to have whatever. But it's like shallow characteristics. It's never like people never respond with you know, intelligence, moral character things like that deep stuff. It's always very surface level.
Speaker 4: But drunk conscious sees everything, so they don't just you're unconscious. Isn't just going to see six foot five and this skin or our skin tone or whatever. It's also going to say, well, yeah, that's right. You also like someone who treats you this way as this level of intelligence or lack of mentaligence. So even if you aren't saying it consciously, you're unconscious sees all of it, and it's going to track you towards what you what the pattern that that you've been following in your dating life.
Speaker 2: All right, mister John, let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Wow, we could go way off track here out of philosophical conversation just with you, you just said. But I'm going to try to keep it in, Okay. So one of the things I just want to get off my chest before I just want to start taking questions from you, Janet. So I know what direction to go, but I want to get to sort off off my chest because I watch a lot of podcasts listening to a lot of podcasts of people talking about neuroscience. And here's the way I would explain neuroscience. So if you imagine four brand new corvettes or brand new twenty twenty five corvettes, a neuroscientist is a person who looks at those brand new corvettes and can explain everything about those brand new corvettes and why they're just perfect the way they are. Right. The thing is is each of those corvettes is going to go to four different owners, and after they each drive their corvette seventy thousand miles, those four corvettes aren't going to be.
Speaker 2: The same, right, not at all, nor their perception of it.
Speaker 3: Well, look, the neuroscientist is going to try to tell you how the corvette ought to be, not going to be able to tell you anything about who would drive in this corvette, not going to be able to tell you if they're driving it right for what their use. Is not going to be able to tell you how to help them drive it better for their use. There's no uniqueness, there's no driver. When a neuroscientist talks, they're talking about a brain without a mind or a soul, because the minute you have a minder a soul, that brain's going to get driven differently. And to do my little rant here, so I'm attracted to this person, why for their external features? Then what's the difference between me having sex with two women who have the same external features to my unconscious brain? Nothing right, the two people the way they think their abilities. Well, there's still really no difference there. But aren't we really bonding to us soul? Aren't we really bonding to that intangible person inside there, the driver of that vehicle, Because that's what brings the greatest fulfillment, and that's where I think the real danger with psychology and neuroscience is is that they are looking at a car without a driver, and they're keeping us at a very superficial and unfulfilling level, when in reality we are with another soul. That's really where the connection happens, and that's really where your unconscious brain kind of rewards you. Because if you're just being with this person because of how they think or what they look like, you're unconscious will start looking for other people like that. But if you're attracted this person for who they are and you understand who they are, you're unconscious will drive you and juice you, energize you to that. So Ed talked about the difference your conscious brain works in words and in emotion. An emotion is a feeling that you know the cause for I'm happy. Why are you happy? You know that. You don't go, I'm happy. I don't know why, No, you're happy. Your unconscious works through feelings. Your unconscious cannot communicate words to you, so it uses feelings. There's like thirty six feelings, and that's where you're like, I'm anxious why I don't know?
Speaker 2: And that's the response everyone always has.
Speaker 3: And so that's it. There's nine times more feelings than there are emotions. There's happy, sad, mad, fear. Those are the four emotions. There's thirty six feelings. And so when you try to learn your unconscious, your unconscious is always trying to communicate to you through feelings. People call it somatic. And one of the things I do is the way your unconscious talks to you, Janet is different than mine. So my unconscious might give me cause my eye to twitch when it's trying to tell me something, versus it might cause you to feel a tightness in your shoulder. When you learn how your unconscious is talking to you, you get more in sync with it, and then you start being ahead of everybody in what's going on. Some people call it intuitive, but it's really more than that. And so that's what we're doing, is your conscious works one way, your unconscious works the other. You're unconscious actually more powerful and sees things way ahead of you, way ahead of you than you do consciously. And so whatever we're doing, like Ed said, we're telling our unconscious what we want to be energized towards or drained. Ultimately, your unconscious has two ways to motivate you, it gives you energy or it takes your energy away. And that's really what everybody When anybody complains about their energy, that's an unconscious issue. That's not a conscious issue.
Speaker 2: See, and what you said is perfect, and it made me immediately think about the downfalls that we have in our society towards therapy or counseling things of that nature, because not understanding who somebody is, what their communication style is, and things of that nature. They use like this giant umbrella, and you know, like one size fits all should should cure everyone and work for everyone. And I can't understand why all of our therapy sessions you're not getting better. It's because they don't know how to communicate with you on a human being level, with.
Speaker 3: Your according to your uniqueness. Absolutely they're not reaching it past everything to your mind and soul, your uniqueness. And then you know again, if you got in a corvette and drove through the parking lot and ED watched you, and then I got in a corvette, drove through the parking lot and ED watched same corvette, But I bet you I would go those were two different drivers. Same thing with people, as I watch people and I'm looking past them to the dry for exactly. Counseling just says, look at you, I don't care who the driver of your car is, this is what here's the steps you need to do because they are doing everything consciously. Whenever somebody talks to me about an approach, it usually takes me three or less questions to show them they really think that the issue is conscious, and they really think the approach is conscious, and that's why they can't seem to help people Walt term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think it also lends itself to the fact that therapy as a whole basically deals with the shell, the outer shell of stuff. So again it's like dating gets the surface level, you know, the way things look or the way things should look, without checking under the hood of that.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 4: I can tell you someone who again was being formally trained to be a clinical psychologist, that we are taught I was being taught to immediately put someone into a category.
Speaker 3: It is mostly.
Speaker 4: Believe, but there was no malicious and ten behind it. It was really about expediency because one of the things you learn if you're a counselor, you have fifty minutes and you and if someone has insurance, then you may have X number of sessions, ten or maybe a few more, depending on your level of insurance. So you've got to So the idea is they want to get to the root cause as quickly as possible, to help that person as quickly as possible before they run out of money or run out of sessions. So we're told to put them into categories. And as you just said, jet labels you're a schizophrenic, you're depressed, you are bipolar. So if I talk to you for about here's all how i'd be thinking. As your psychologist. I'm talking to you fifteen minutes. She's bipolar. And as you're talking, all I'm thinking is, okay, she fits into this bipolar box. That means that all of these other things that I've associated with bipolar, she has them. So now I know how to treat her. So now the next ten sessions are going to be about treating her bipolar. The problem is, I'm not looking at her unique cause, like John just said, bipolar, maybe maybe the car the core bet she's driving. You're driving the bipolar car, and I'm just going to treat her like everyone else who drives the bipolar car. But she's unique, which is why with you know, with flow SSS and with what the white psychology should be, and I know there's there are lots of psychologists that John's working with. The first step is finding the person's uniqueness. Once you know who the person is uniquely, then you can actually get to the dissolve level of the problem because now you know how to communicate with them, how they're conscious and their eye conscious works. But so basically psychology has it backwards. You put people in a category. No, you take the people first, then you point, then you find out, you find out what category and why they are in that category and their unique way of the unique way they got to that category, and then you treat it that way.
Speaker 3: Now, the thing is is that you want to understand the uniqueness so you know how to communicate with them in a way that energizes them rather than pushes them away because you are trying to get the right information. I was this problem solver working as a chemical engineer and solving these chemical and mechanical and manufacturing problems. And I solved a million and one problem. I saw the there were seven million products sold in seven of malfunction. And I have a process for doing that and then I became a vice president of this company where now I'm not managing technical problems, I'm managing people and those same right, right. And the thing is is that what I realized is my approach to solving people problem problems was the same approach as psychology. Psychology is trying to solve a problem, like we're all equipment. And then when I started learning all this other information and then looking at the Bible, I saw what Ed said and I said, wait a minute, there's a uniqueness and you reached that because that's a part of the individual. And now all of a sudden, I was creating this team, I was creating this community. And then everything took off. And so I realized, when you solve a problem that doesn't involve people, you can use these problems solving techniques when you get to people, if you solve a problem, you actually make it worse. You have to dissolve the problem. So that's where I learned all of that that really what we're talking about, you can't solve it. And so there's a passage in the Bible and Tessalonians that says, basically it talks about us having a mind. I say slash soul. Mind soul, that's uniqueness, a body that includes your brain and a spirit. So a person actually has three parts. If you think of what a person is, there's a system consisting of three parts. Mind soul, that's your uniqueness. If you're looking towards in the Bible, when God is looking at earth, he's a mind. When he's looking in the spiritual realm, he's a soul. When we are looking at the spiritual realm, we're a soul when we look at the physical realm where in mind. So mind soul is the same word actually in the Bible. And then body is everything tangible that includes your brain and the spirit. So if you notice this, the big revelation is, according to the Bible, we humans are the bridge between the spiritual realm and the physical realm. God wants to create this kingdom that's spiritual and physical, and we are spiritual and physical. So we are a mind's soul, which can be physical or spiritual. Look at this. If I'm going to deal with the physical world, I go into my brain, which is physical, and control my body. If I want to deal with God, the Holy Spirit comes through my spirit into my head, into my brain, I go into my brain to deal with the Holy Spirit through my spirit. So everything you do is in your brain, and from your brain you can meet the spiritual or you can meet the physical. So that's really what that's why the brain is so important. And in the Bible, the Tabernacle was a physical representation of your brain. God actually drew a diagram how the brain works, and it's the Tabernacle. And when I understood that, I was able to solve these issues with smell and how our brain really works. Because God literally drew a diagram of our brain works.
Speaker 2: I think that's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting because when we get in so John gave me a perfect softball for what Eden actually is and what our eternity is going to be in the New Jerusalem, which is really every turn to that Edenic state, and we see that that Eden was, Well, you have you have to take some from Genesism and some from Ezekiel, where Ezekiel talks about, you know, the fall of the energy we called Satan. But what he says is that you were an eaton. Talk to the smallen entity. You were in Eden, the garden of God on my holy mountain. So in mountains spiritually speaking, are areas of spiritual authority. They're where the spirit the spiritual realm congregate. So Eden was a garden on top of a mountain.
Speaker 3: It wasn't in a.
Speaker 4: Valley, despite what some folks trying when they try to use the earthly current, earthly type topography to place it somewhere in Mesopotamia. It was actually on a mountain. Why why was that important? Because Eden is where God dwelt and where his and where his his you know, the spiritual realm met the physical realm. And as John said, we human beings in the first humans, Adam and Eve, they were in that garden. They were then nexus between the two realms. And so were we as entities of physical and spiritual. We have both of those qualities. We have it, both of those realms. And what was God's command? Basically, he told them to make the world like Eden?
Speaker 3: Again? What was Eton?
Speaker 4: Eden was the nexus between the spiritual and physical realms? How were they told to do that? By being fruit from multiplying, having children?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: How having children and spreading around the world make the world like Eden? Well again, Eden is a nexus between the spiritual and physical realms. Human beings are a nexus between the spiritual and physical realms, because, as John just explained, we access both. So the more people there in the world, the more the world is like Eden, because we would all be a part of those council meetings that that God, that Jehovah would have on his holy Mountain, with with the with the angels, the eloheim who were a part of his council. So we'd be able to counsel with God and tabernacle with God anywhere we want, anywhere that we were. And of course we lost that with with original sin, but we were able to regain it through Christ. So when when when you're saved, when you become a Christian, when you accept Jesus, then jesus whole purpose was to bridge the gap, to return our ability to fellowship directly with God, not to a priest, not through a tabernacle, but directly, So we have Eden in us. We have the ability, which unfortunately most of us don't use, but that ability we have it. We can have a council meeting with God now directly. We don't have to go through any other means. We can do it now, and we can make Eden on earth if we understand, if we understood that if we understood that ability, then we would we could make Eden earth. But we're not doing the great doubt of it. And that's what I do. We haven't talke about this you. I'm sure we'll talk about the at the end. But that's one of the things that I'm doing on faith by reason where I have I have a Bible study we call the do Jehovah Story Book Club where we go through the entire Bible in one year at once, one meeting a month, where we look at the entire Bible from the spiritual standpoint, and the purpose of that is to understand how we relate to God directly and how what He wants from us, and how we can increase our walk our council with Him. And what that's going to do is bringing it back to what we're talking about, it's going to make your mind healthier because the more you commune with with the you know, the one who gave you the spirit, the healthier your mind is going to be. And so that's one of the outcomes. Not only are you going to have a better relationship, a better fellowship with God, You're going to have a healthier thought process.
Speaker 3: So let me let me try to connect all that stuff. Because that's so what Ed is doing is Ed has this Bible study in a sense, but really he's taken the Bible and put it in chronological orders so you can read it like a story. And when you read the Bible in chronological order like a story, it's very simple. I had read the Bible cover to cover like forty times, and I still couldn't tell you the story. I get all confused, and I started reading the Bible straightforward, you know, as a story, and it just took like one time. And now all of a sudden, I know, oh where everything is, because everything is supposed to be in a story. So if you look at the story of Eden, Eden was this place that God had council meetings and Adam was on that council, and in fact, it talks about that in Joe. Then when the tabernacle was created, if you look at it, God recreated Eden with the tabernacle, there's two cherubim there and it's and if you look at the way, and I told you the tabernacle is our brain. It symbolizes our brain. But if you actually look at it, that when you walk through the first door of the tabernacle, it's Eden, it's the Garden of Eden. There's this, there's this bread, there's this incense, there's this. The Tree of Life is represented there with the candles, and then you go through this veil to hear from God, which is really what you're supposed to be doing. Paul said that Holy of Holies, that tabernacle is now in our brain as Christians. So Paul's the one. So the tabernacle was a recreation of Eden, and Paul's the one who said that gratreation of Eden is in our brain. So where's where's eating? Every's looking for Eden? Eden's right here. And so that's why this is so powerful to understand how your brain actually works. The Bible is very clear about how it works. It works differently than what everybody is saying because they work from affects the cause. But if you actually understand the cause of it and work forward, you got it. So are there any like specific questions you like the areas you like to talk about, Jannet, because I love talking about.
Speaker 2: The you know what's interesting about that and about the tabernacle. Right, It's like the two hemispheres of the brain. Right, and then you have all the cranial nerves. So you've got out the visual and the smelling and the hearing and all of that stuff. You know, that is our brain that makes things the way that we can process them or see them. I want to add, because the brain is actually sixty percent fat, right, So, and this is like a tiny tad off topic, but not really because everything we've been told, like about cholesterol is false because since the brain is made up of fat, you have to have cholesterol to protect the brain. And so over my lifetime, like they have changed the normal numbers for cholesterol levels and it keeps getting lower and lower, and people keep getting sicker and sicker and more susceptible to not only things of the brain like Alzheimer's, dementia, confusion, things like that their body in general starts to break down, which means that your connection to God starts to break down because you're not protecting what He built inside of you in the first place.
Speaker 3: So, ed, I want to set you up with the electricity stuff. Okay, So here's I love what you just said. That is so dead on. So the thing is mental, emotional, spiritual, physical. We're all four, So we are all four of those so we got to remember that you want to balance all four and so we could talk about the mental and emotional and the spiritual. But there is a physical component, because I just told you we meet the Holy Spirit in our physical brain. And then the tabernacle. That first door, you know, if you think about it, outside was the labor with the water and you put your hand in the water. Touch. Touch occurs outside the brain. It's physical when you go through that first door, just like you said, you basically there's food, taste, there's smell, and their sight the light, and you're in the conscious brain. You do not see with your eyes. You see with your brain. Your eye is not everything you can see around you. Your eye is not taking in. Your eye is taking in like looking at the end of a periscope, and your brain fills everything else in, so you are not seeing with your eyes. And then to go through. So when you go through that last veil, that's where you hear from God. That's the connection with your spirit. So if you think about it, it's representing you. The person walking in is the mind's soul. They walk into the conscious brain where you do these things, and then they walk into their spirit. In a sense, to meet God, to hear from God. So that's the hearing step, is there. So if you think about it, that's what's happening. Now. Physically, what's happening is your brain and your spine serve as life like an antenna. And what they're finding out is that people, if they have like more serotonin receptors, they're more likely to pass kind of through that spiritual realm. And the thing is is everybody's got this program running in their brain that's in contact with the spiritual realm, but we're so conscious physically we don't see it. And then that's where people will take a psychedelic. What a psychedelic does is it weakens your conscious brain. So now your mind's soul is only operating with that program that's seeing in the spiritual realm. So the thing is is how can you have that without having to take some sort of drug to weaken it. Well, foods, certain foods erode your brain and it kind of corrodes your antenna. So that's where fasting. A lot of what Jesus was doing was fasting. Fasting is going to cleanse that and get corrosion off of that, which again is all electricity, which is where d's going here. This is all electricity. You know, we have electricity running through our brain before we discover electricity.
Speaker 2: And it's like the corrosion that you get like on a car battery, right, And it's the same thing because if you look at it as our brain is this big computer processing unit or whatever. If any of those things get you know, corrosion on them or wire breaks or something like that, that's when you have a breakdown of that system.
Speaker 3: All right. The other so the thing is is you want to you want to make sure you're getting that stuff off you. That's that's where you'd fast. You want to make sure you're eating the right foods so that doesn't corrode that. And then what you're talking about cholesterol and everything, it's like, yeah, that's weakening the brain to do and it's bit so there's there are all these physical things that do affect your spirituality and your ability to literally connect. But again it's all electricity, right.
Speaker 4: So yes, as you were saying, so sticking with the physical realm, the physical aspect of it. Yeah, so's I'm going to talk about both the physical aspect and then a little more on the spiritual side and how that can be a corrodedon in a sense and something that I think it has been happening over time. So and this also gets into why you know, not to get too conspiratorial, but well why not exactly then that that it people out there who who have do not have our best interests at heart. Call them whoever you want, the big leaders, elites at the top. They benefit from us having poor thought processes. Correct, the better our thought process the more the more unmanageable we are, the less we're going to know our uniqueness and the purpose Okay, taking a big step back, the purpose of human government in general is basically to squash our uniqueness.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 4: Remember that that that God never established a human government, and there was no human government until Babel in Genesis. Before that, God never said, hey, you know you need to have this leader over you and these people these different hierarchies. It was like, no, you be an individual, you be unique, and you bring your uniqueness and your values to others and you exchange value, and that's what's going to be like for eternity. But then human beings come along and they say, well, you know what, I like my uniqueness. But in order for me to be better and be greater than you, I have to bring you down. In order for me to be on the top, there have underneath me. And that's where government comes in. And because if everyone is great, that everyone's equal. If I want to be greater, the only way for me to be greater than you is for you to be less unique. How do I do that? By force? And that's what governments are. They homogenize us through something to what we call laws to make everyone behave the same. We saw that in the Babel incident where said everyone was of one mind, of one thought, and one purpose. And that purpose was not their purpose. It was a purpose of the person Nimrod who was who was open them at the time. So that's the whole purpose. And so the best way to to tamp down uniqueness is to work on the thought process. And that's why we have That's some of the reasons why we have intentionally uh distributed bad food in our in our in our environment, why we have certain types of drugs that that stunt our our our mind. We've told to take if you have an issue, take a drug, if your kid is hyperactive, well instead of just getting instead of working with the kids is to find out what's happening. Let's just give them a drug that will you know, that will affect their brain.
Speaker 3: So that's where things come from.
Speaker 2: Which affects the and for people this is a little basic history, but things medications, especially for any kind of quote mental health right or behavior disorder, they are meant to cross the blood blood brain barrier and mess up your uh, brain chemistry and how you're neurons and synapses fire, what chemicals or physical reaction is made. It changes that, and so your thought process changes, your behavior changes, so you are no longer the uniqueness that God made. You are literally a controlled piece of machinery.
Speaker 3: That's when you are so ed. Let me let me jump into them. I'll bring that back. This is a great point. So the thing is is all of those chemicals are really meant to slow down your thought process. Yes, So if I love working with people who have been on antidepressants or any anxiety because the first thing I know about them is they have a very quick thought process. Not all of us do. But if you don't have a quick thought process, you're probably not going to get on medication because you can't think fast enough to crash into a wall. So the people. So rather than look at people like, oh, they're on medication, they're weak, I look at it as well. They're on medication, they had a strong brain and they have to take something to slow down the electricity and the connections, you know, in order to do that. The issue is is there's never a process. There's a process to get on the medication. Look at all the directions, there's no process for getting off of them.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: I say, I'm not against those medications from the standpoint that I think sometimes people's brain need to be slowed down so they can focus and get real help with the counseling and everything and get rid of the contradictions, and then they get off of that. So I understand that. But you're right, Jennet, the whole point of that is to disrupt the electricity in the brain so that you're not thinking as fast and getting much trouble. All they can really do is disrupt your brain's ability to think, which is all the electricity, and that's it.
Speaker 4: And John is all about that, working this for as long as he as he did. You want, you want all the kids to behave they have to all be the same, right, It's interesting because when I served you, maybe over ten years ago, to have some trouble sleeping, and I went to my doctor and I said, look, I'm having trouble sleeping. Can you give me something help? He said, yeah, I'm gonna give you this drug called Trasidon. I'm like, well, what is it? He said, well, it's an antidepressant. Like, well, I'm not depressed. Why are you giving me this antidepressant drugs? And well it'll it'll slow your brain now so that you can actually sleep better. And I just thought, wait a minute, So you're taking people who were actually depressed, were already like you know, down, and you're slowing them down even more than.
Speaker 3: I found that real.
Speaker 2: You know. You know what's funny about like people's brain like firing like crazy. Like during the day. I can be normal as I'll get out and I'll go lay down and bed at night and all start praying or whatever, and all of these it's like it's like a motion vomit right comes up, like all of these thoughts and stuff, and it's just like literally scattered thoughts like all over the place while I'm trying to pray, and I'm like, okay, now sorry, God, that got interrupted again. Let me put this to the side. It's like that is my time of the day when things are sped up and like they go crazy. And I think it's because I kind of go through like a prayer scroll at night and try to think of everybody that needs prayer and stuff, and all of these extra thoughts are just flooding into my head. Doesn't mean I'm crazy, right, It's just because during the day, like I'm so busy focusing on doing other things that that's the time for my brain to like release all of this.
Speaker 4: I know John is chopping at the bit to because there's some that he especially as as a woman, as a female, there's there I don't and I'm gonna le John, w let you run with that, but let me finish the thought before before I lose about the electricity. But John has a great solution to help you, all of us, but especially women with with their with their faster brains. He has a way to do that, and I think it would be really helpful to everyone listening, females and females and the men who want to help them. But just so just putting a squaring the circle on this whole thing, about the electricity in our brains. So you know we have these our brains, We have the dendrites and the axioms that that were you know, the our neural cells and those if you've seen them, they don't touch each other when we're communicating. You know, we have these. You know they look like trees. You know you have the them. My arm was was was was a dendrite. There'd be a long area here, then at the top there be these branches and when they're communicating with each other, when a thought goes through your head, they don't touch. Little sparkan electricity goes between the two. And every time you have a thought, that's your synapse is firing.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's electricity. Electricity is a form of light. Of light is electromagnetism, that's and so that's what's happening in your mind. So obviously, the faster your mind, the faster those that those electric sparks are going between you know, your neural cells. And one thing that I discovered, and I've done a few podcasts on this, which I really fascinating, is that and I'll be quick with this, It's all about the speed of light. Because the speed of light dictates, I mean everything, all of our physics, our modern physics is based on the speed.
Speaker 3: Of light being a constant.
Speaker 4: You know, before the sixteen hundreds, the idea with that the speed of light is instantaneous. It just you know, light appears and there you can't measure it. If something is instantaneous, if it's infinite, then you can't measure infinity.
Speaker 3: But then a.
Speaker 4: Scientist by that an astronomer by the name of ole a Roamer, he observing the moons of Jupiter fat discovered that the speed of light is not infinite, that it is exactly it has a discrete speed one hundred and eighty six thousand miles per second roughly. And now that you have a concrete measurement for light, now you can do predictive modeling on it.
Speaker 3: You know, equals e equals mc.
Speaker 4: Square, the famous equation where see is the speed of light. And it became the basis of all of our modern physics. You know, Plank and Nil's a Max Plank, Neil's Bower, Heisenberg, Einstein, all of these great physicists were able to make the discoveries. They may by this through the speed of light and the speed of light being a constant. All of our physics is based on it being measurable and constant. Fast forward to nineteen eighty eight to Australian sciences, Trevor Norman and Barry Centerfield actually discovered that the speed of light is not constant, that it's actually slowing down a very small amouth, very minute. But it's happening discreetly, in other words, in very measurable in discrete measurements, and it happens a logarithmically or exponentially as you go, as you go more for in time, So the further forward or back you go in time, the more dramatic that the degradation or the speed of the light is. Meaning that you know, next year the speed of light is going to be a little bit slower than it was this year. Again, nothing that would affect your day to day life is because it's so minute. But what it also means is that last year the speed of light was minutely faster. Wouldn't notice it even one hundred years ago, your grandparents wouldn't have said, hey, you know, the speed of light was way faster, But when I was a kid, no. But once you start going back thousands of hundreds and thousands of years if the curve becomes much more dramatic. And some scientists have estimated that two thousand years ago, during the time of Jesus, the speed of light would have been about one hundred times faster than it is today.
Speaker 3: And if you go.
Speaker 4: Back to say about eight thousand years, which will be considered ancient times, the speed of light could have been as high as ten thousand times faster. What would that have meant, Well, it meant the world would have been a very different place. It would have affected the chemistry, it would have affected you know, physic the physical world would have been very different. Things would have been much much sturdier. Because the speed of light affects the rotation of electrons around the around the nucleus of an atom, which affects the Because we live in an electric simulation, the atom is mostly empty space. The reason that we have the illusion of solidity is that the electrons or negatively charge. They need to get trillions of them together, they formed an electromagnetic field that don't allow things to pass through them. So the electrons, the electrons in this hand repel the electrons in this hand give me the illusion of solidity, so things would have been much more solid, Colors probably would have been more vivid, so forth, and so on. But what's more fascinating is what would how that would have affected our minds, our thought processes. Remember they're electronic. That means that they're electric. Rather that means that our minds would have been thousands of times faster.
Speaker 3: In the past.
Speaker 4: We would have been we would have been able to see things and observe things and perceive things greater than we can now. So now, so that could explain why people in the ancient times were able to build pyramids and stone hinge and all these different things, and we can't even duplicate today because they were They were that much smarter than we are. But I also perceived spiritual realm greater than we have. So that's why they interacted with the so called gods the elohem because to a degree that could probably perceive them because their minds were so much faster than ours. We have this this idea that people in ancient times were just were done and we're the smart ones. It's the other way around. We're the ones with slower brains, which is why we don't experience the spiritual realm the way people in ancient times did it took. For granted, you know, Jesus was casting out demons. Yeah it was a big deal, but no one was like they were like, oh, he's casting out demons, that's odd.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't like it was a paradigm shift because he was doing exactly right.
Speaker 4: So my whole point is bringing it back to where we are now. Our minds are getting slower, and that's also affecting our spirituality. It's affecting our thought process, and it's I think it's also affecting our ability to interact with Jehovah, to interact with the divine. It's tougher for us to interact with Jehovah than it was for someone during the time of Jesus or even earlier.
Speaker 2: And I agree with that because not only are we getting you know, our minds are getting slower because of you know, all of these external outside forces environmental things, food, water, chemicals in the sky. Uh. People are constantly on you know, electronic devices and things like that that that kind of muck us up, like the goop and a drain pipe, right, and it makes it so that we can't process things. We don't have the neuroprotection system in place for our brains anymore, and so processing simple things is like what did I just see?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And so we have like take a minute and say and think about like what we actually physically, you know, just all with our with our eyesight, Like it takes a minute for the thoughts, you know, or from for that pattern going into your vision to fl and be processed in your brain as to what you saw, or being able to describe what somebody wore or you know, any of that stuff. We're so slowed down at our pace right now because of all of the different things and the chemical additives to the water and all of that stuff. And it's purposeful by design to break that connection that God made. And like when you were talking about the brain with the dendrites and the axons and stuff, it's like a chain link fence, right, And so anytime you take chemical, whether it's a legal substance or a prescription substance or whatever it is, it's like taking wire cutters and cutting a piece out of that chain link fence and still expecting that fence to be able to protect you from the wolves that are trying to get into your yard if that system is those those chemical reactions don't happen, those uh neurological responses or you know, firings of those synapses don't work. And that's why your brain is processing things much slower because you're not able to have that chemical reaction that happens that controls your emotions, controls your movements, controls your visual senses and things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna say one more thing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna turn it back to John just to wrap this up. So, yeah, so things we're slowing down, and I think you can probably see that in our society that people just are not thinking clearly anymore, and deception is rampant because and it's going to get worse as we see, you know, biblically speaking, as we get closer to the very end of our age. The Bible shows that people are going to be more more open to deception. They're going to be they're not going to be thinking. They're going to have a hive mind because they aren't able to discern the differences, are going to want to be in this homogeneous state because they can't think outside of the box. However, the good news is that if you are in tune with Jehovah. If you if you are having those council meetings, that can speed your brain up because it's it's light.
Speaker 3: And John one.
Speaker 4: Five says that God is light and there is no darkness in him at all. So if the more of the light of God you have in you, and I mean the genuine light, now I don't, I'm not speaking like new ag terms source of light in you, then that can speed up your brain and you can also get And the good news is, even if our brains are physically degraded, there's a source outside of us, as John was saying, that can come into our brain. The Holy Spirit can give us information and ideas, and that can help us. So that's the good news of it. There is there is a way around it, a way to increase that speed. And the more we clean out our brain, you know, physically by fasting, but also spiritually by getting all the spiritual junk and bad thoughts that we have.
Speaker 2: In understanding your garden exactly.
Speaker 4: Those things can make can give you an advantage over other people who have slow brains, who cannot think.
Speaker 3: Right. So we have to be more intentional than people one thousand, two thousand years ago on how to think, and that's why mental health is declining. It is tougher for us, and we have to be more intentional. So I want to take the example you gave Janet, because this is the type of stuff I love talking about. How I apply this so women falling asleep type of thing. So the thing to realize is that there's a there's a part of your brain called the nucleus basalas, and it's the doorway to your conscious brain. And where you point it is where your focus is. So if you and I were having dinner and I was talking and you were pointing your nucleus pasalas to the table next to us, listening to their conversation, you're looking at me, but you're taking in information from the other table Versus if your mucleusals is pointed at me, then you're taking in my information. Now. A woman's nucleus pasalas moves so quick she can take in five conversations at once. A man's nucleus basalas.
Speaker 2: It's tunnel vision like this, so.
Speaker 3: He can try to do two things at once, but it's do this, yeah, then do this, then do this, but not literally the same time and The thing is is I went to a museum in Toronto years ago and they were explaining that your cell phone is off half the time. And what they did was they said, here, you picked up a phone and the signal went out every half a second, so out this. Then you picked up a phone where the signal dropped every millisecond, and it sounded like this. The signal's dropping out so quick it's beyond the resolution of your ability to hear. Now, notice if it had dropped down to another person, back up to this and down, it would sound like two people talking at the same time. So when the research shows up and says, hey, it's impossible to take in more than one thing through your nucleus pasalis at the same time, it only can take in what's pointed at, I agree. But if your nucleus pasalis can move so quick, quicker than the resolution of your ear, you can take in both of them as if it will feel like it's the same time. So if you think about it, I could put three women in front of a group and I could say, when I say go, I want all three of you to start telling them the story of lunch yesterday. One two, three, Go all three women talk at the same time. When they're done, I can ask any of the women what the other women were saying and they can tell you. So you think about us guys. Everybody gets together and the women are in like one and they're all talking at the same time. And a guy walks in the room and he walks out of the room.
Speaker 2: I live apartment.
Speaker 3: That is not gonna happen. It's what's funny is I live. I'm down here in Miami. I live in an apartment and they have coffee down in the in the lobby, you know, a little coffee machine, and I go down to get coffee, and there's these four women, they're Hispanic women, and they're sitting there talking and all talking at the same time, and they are having a blast. And I sat there, I'm getting my coffee and I've listening to him. I go, you know what, it doesn't matter if they're speaking Spanish or English. I wasn't gonna understand what was going on either way because they're just all talking at the same time and they're getting it. So that's the thing to realize, is when a woman has a sixth thought, that's when they crash. So so one of the things to realize is a woman can have up to five thoughts at the same time and still be healthy. But when she has that sixth thought, when she crashes. So one of the things I talk about with males is, and I've talked about this with females. I say, hey, I have a guy you can call if you're single, I have a guy you can call come home from work. He'll talk to you ten fifteen minutes, and all he's gonna do is you're gonna tell them about your day. You know you're thinking of these five things. Tell them about one of the things you're thinking about. He's gonna listen, he's gonna ask you questions. He's not gonna tell you what to do. He's not going to have to tell you how to solve it. He's gonna talk to you until you file it away. Then he's gonna talk to you two more times. And so if you stay, if you get three thoughts off your plate every day as a woman, you're never gonna crash. And so when I talk to guys who are married, I say, and their wife crashes, I say, you know, you know whose fault that is. It's your fault because you let her get up to six thoughts. If you would talk to every day from fifteen to fifteen minutes, you keep her down below too, she would never crash. So the other half of what I think is happening with you, Janet, is you're flowing all day. So it's easier for men to flow, because in order to flow, you got to get to one thought and then give up control and it comes back and give them control. So you're toggling between your conscious and unconsciousness. Us guys are already sitting at one thought. It's harder for women, but you get focused on something. I bet during the day, you get focused, you know how to flow, you have energy, and you're doing that. Then at the end of the day you go, WHOA, I got a bunch of things that I need to close the loop on. And so what I say to women is, you know, men don't have a problem sleeping. You know we're already at one thought. In order to fall asleep, you have to be at one thought. That's the key to fall asleep. So I tell women, you know, women are the ones who have trouble sleeping because they're at five thoughts. So I say, there's two ways to fall asleep as a woman. Number One, you take a journal and you write down everything you're thinking of so that it's captured. You can let go of it and you're at one thought and you sleep, or you lay in bed and try to think about everything until after two hours you get so physically exhausted you can only think of one thing and then you fall asleep. So which way do you want to fall asleep? So that's how I helped with.
Speaker 2: It's funny to me because it's almost like me telling God all of these things that popped into my head. And it's usually like literally everything that's come out of every conversation I've had with somebody during the day, or conversation with my husband and I had, or being the kids or whatever, and it's like all of these things. So you know, I'm praying, I'm having my discussion with God and you know, praying for all these things and stuff, and these things start coming out. So it's kind of like I'm telling him all this stuff, which I don't have problems sleeping, but when all this stuff comes up, it like comes up in a hurry, and I'm like, don't know why I thought about that, but in my mind keeps going and then I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, but you share everything. I think this is amazing because what you're doing is the same thing I'm saying is talking to a guy a husband is the same thing. You talk to God. And if you talking to God allows you to let go of it, you'll be down to one thought. I think you're talking to God, and then your unconscious is going there's other thoughts.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get rid of all of it. You get rid of all of it and you can fall asleep. So I think that's super healthy to do that.
Speaker 2: And that's the way it is, literally every single night. And it's kind of like a build up of all this stuff during the day, like I said, from all these different conversations, and then it just like comes out while I'm saying my.
Speaker 3: Sor the thing is is the key to doing that? Because anybody listening would say, well, that doesn't work for me. When you share, you let go of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if you talk to yourself, like if you speak out loud stuff. And I call it my grounding, right because I sit outside a lot and I'll talk to the animals that come in the yard or whatever, and so like if something's weighing heavy on me or whatever from a conversation. I'll even like talk to a bird or something that flies past me and whatever, and it's like it's like getting that you know, emotion out. It's not my emotion. I don't own it. I'm just holding space for somebody else, right, And so I just talk to whatever animal comes through and whatever, and it gets it out and then I have room to like process more stuff.
Speaker 3: So this is a great another great example you just did, another great one. Unconscious is ninety percent of your brain. It wants to know what you're thinking. It doesn't know what you're thinking until you say it out loud or you write it down right, So how does he put try to get to know what you're thinking. It starts putting pressure on you. So when you feel this internal pressure, if you write out what you're thinking or you say out loud, and I love what you're doing, you're talking to the animals. Now you could talk to a friend and it doesn't matter if the friend listens, because really the benefit is your unconscious here is it. So when you talk to this friend, what happens is your unconscious learns it and it gets off of you. It releases the pressure because now it knows what happens. What it's also going to do is it's going to rejuice you, energize you to go towards that friend, or go towards outside. If you've gone outside and done that and your unconscious learned stuff outside, your unconscious is going to start pushing you to go outside, rewarding you for going outside, because.
Speaker 2: That's spend outside, honestly, and.
Speaker 3: Your unconscious actually giving you energy to do it. Because that's so. That's what I mean, is like you can have your unconscient just behind you, energizing you. You can have your unconscious in your face resisting you and pushing you and draining you. If we understand that, then we can use our conscious brain to get our unconscious behind us. And that's what you're doing. Talking outside. When you talk, you're teaching, You're letting your unconscious brain what's going on, and then your unconscious brain goes good. That's all that's all I want to know. I just want to know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I want to circle back to something I talked about before, and and and then John can explain all the mechanics behind it. Because just and just going back to what you said previously about being outside, I'm the same way. I go on a hike every morning, and I'm energized going to hike. Becaus when I'm on my hike is that's when I start, you know, because I'm away from things. You know that it's calm and I'm able to express my thoughts and I and I talk out loud because there's no one around us. Call me insane for talking to myself out.
Speaker 2: I talk to myself all the time.
Speaker 4: Okay, my conscious were working for that by saying, oh it's hike time. Awesome, let's go. I'm working with John. I were talking about those a few weeks ago. I'm working on doing the same thing with weightlifting because I need I need to get that same motivation.
Speaker 2: Doing me both. If you figure that out, let me know, because I tried.
Speaker 4: It's it's hard to talk about to the waist because I'm puffing and puffing. But if I can find a way to do the same thing, unconscious will reward me and say, hey, let's go lift weights and anyway, you know, because I have because of my website, because of what I do. Obviously a very Christian Bible focused. I always get atheists who come in my comment section, and you know, they do their thing. They either do the little drive by comments or they disagree or all these things, and and it's always puzzled me, like why are you?
Speaker 3: Why are you here?
Speaker 4: Mm hm, and so I, so I. And the thing is I finally, when I understood the unconscious of how it works, I understood why they keep showing up.
Speaker 3: You see them everywhere. And here's the thing.
Speaker 4: If you are an atheist, and they're probably some listening, not because they're because I know you have the spiritual component to the show. They're not here because they're trying to learn spirituality because they're generally curious. They're here because they need something. Yes, Because here's the thing. If you were truly an atheist, then you believe that this is it, that this life is all you have. Once you die, you're into oblivion, which means the most precious commodity you have is your time. It's the one thing you cannot get back. You can always make more money. If you lose money, you can make more money. If you aren't having a good time, you can always find a way to have more pleasure. You could always get more of everything except time. Every nanosecond that passes is one nanosecond closer to oblivion. So the question would be, if that's the case, why would you spend any of your time on a site or listening to a podcast where watching a video about a god you don't even think is real. That makes no sense. Here's the problem. If you remember the movie The Matrix, when the first time that Morpheus and Neo meet in person and he says to him, he says, Neil, I'm gonna tell you why you're here. This is the same reason that atheists are here and where they while they're in my comments. You're here because you know something. What that's something is you weren't sure about, but it's like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. That's why they're here. But it's not they don't know it. Their unconscious knows it. Here's one thing I think John mentioned or and maybe I think you mentioned it. But your unconscious sees reality. It sees one hundred percent of what's real. You're unconscious cannot lie. It cannot it doesn't have to. It's not moral, it doesn't seek good or evil, just these patterns. It sees reality. And what it wants to do. It wants to help you. It wants to help you see reality because it's vital to your survival. You know, if you're walking in the woods and there's a bear coming towards you, your unconscious wants you to see the reality of that bear. Then it's going to put the chemical sports in your brain for for fight or flight. It's gonna make your heart beat faster, your your breath more shallow, because it knows that the pattern it has seen is that the more the closer you're aligned with the reality, the better your life is going to be. So that's what it's going to do. If you're an atheist, you can consciously believe in things that are unscientific, like evolution, which is again scientifically impossible. You don't get order from chaos. Life cannot come from non life. There are no beneficial mutations. Those are all the things that have to be true in order for a for atheistic evolution to be true, and they're not true. That's not reality. Now you can believe that consciously. You can lie to yourself. You can believe something that's not true. Your unconscious cannot. Your unconscious has seen the patterns and he sees that life has never come from non life, never experienced it, no beneficial mutations, no order from chaos. So every atheist, your unconscious mind, knows that's a Precepts of evolution are an atheism are are impossible. It knows it's not reality, and it wants you to know that it's not reality. But you're unconscious. As your friend, it thinks the best of you, so it believes that. Okay, he doesn't. He sees this atheism is this evolution thing. It's an innocent mistake. So what's it gonna do. It can't communicate with you through words, as John says, It's just going to give you feelings.
Speaker 3: It's gonna nut.
Speaker 4: It's just gonna give you a little poke, that little splinter in your mind. Here's a problem every time if you're an atheist, every time, every time you're speaking of that worldview, you're unconscious, it's going to say, you know that's not true. You know that's not true. It's going to keep poking you for your own sake. But the problem is the more it pokes you, it starts to irritate you. Then you start getting angry, and you think atheists that you're angry at God or Christianity.
Speaker 3: So what do you do?
Speaker 4: You want to get rid of that poking, that splinter in your mind driving you mad. And since you think that you're en me your opposition is Christians, you're going to go to a Christian website or you're going to go to the comment section and you're going to go there and you're going to get into a fight with them. You're going to say, you're gonna insult them, get into a fight with them and try to beat them because you think that's your opponent.
Speaker 3: And let's say you do.
Speaker 4: Let's say you you're smarter, you're a better debater than the person you're dealing with in the comment section, and you win the debate. Yeah, you get a dopamine hits, you feel great. Here's the problem. That dope mean hit is going to subside. And when after subside, what's gonna happen? Your unconscious is still poking you, splinter in your mind is still there. So what do you think we got? I gotta I need to read another book by Sam Harris or Richard Dawkins. That'll do it. And once I so you read the book, you watch Religionous.
Speaker 3: By by Bill Maher.
Speaker 4: You feel great, I finally defeat a Christianity. What happens appened.
Speaker 2: Starts poking you.
Speaker 4: You keep so that's why you're here, That's why they're here. They're here because they think that if they can find the right combination of words or knowledge to defeat Christianity, they will finally be happy and finally get rid of that poking. But they it will never happen because their opponent is not anything external. It's their own unconscious mind, which is nine times bigger than their conscious mind. So they can't beat it. So there are three ways, and I'll let you talk. It's gonna get the three ways that you can. If you can that you can get rid of. First, you can't beat your You cannot beat up your unconscious it's bigger than you. It will be like, you know, a five year old trying to beat up a weight lifter.
Speaker 3: Not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: You need to come into an agreement with it in one or two ways. You need to agree with it and say, you know what, and this is the preferred way. What I believe is wrong, your right unconscious brain, what I believe is impossible. I'm going to actually start exploring the actual truth that there must be some kind of intelligence behind all of life on earth, and you're conscience saying, good, you got it. You'll get it, you'll feel better, you'll have peace and calm, and you'll and that's where you go, and that that'll be the preferred way. The other way you can do is to tell you're unconscious. I know that you're right. You have to tell the unconscious you're it's right. I know this is wrong. I know it's incorrect, but I choose to believe it anyway. Even I acknowledge that you're correct, I acknowledge what I believe is not reality, but I choose to believe it. That's not the perfect solution, but it'll bring It'll take that poking down some and you'll be able to live with it. It's what a man named George Wald in the nineteen fifties. He was a Nobel Prize winning scientist. He has a famous cult. He basically says, I'm paraphrasing. We in a scientific community, we know that evolution is impossible. However, the alternative is believing in spirituality, which we find distasteful. Therefore, we choose to believe the impossible. Thus that's a quote from George Walt. You can look it up, you can google it. So he's he's damaged, he's intentionally damaging his brain. But at least he is he's got some of that poking. That splinter is a little softer. Or the third option is to just keep doing what you're doing. The problem is that if you're listening to me right now and you're an atheist, not only do you know that you're true, that your true opponent is you're unconscious. Your unconscious knows that you know, and now it's going to ramp things up. So I just kind of put her dirty trick on you. But it's going to ramp it up more because now it knows that you're not innocent, so it's going to wrap things up even more. But the whole point of that is that you need to understand the thing that is bringing you down, not just in atheism but in any other area where you, as John says, when you're having these feelings, when you're being de energized, you need to look at what's the unconscious cause look at what's happening in your own unconscious mind and see and ask what your unconscious is trying to tell you because there's something you're missing and you can and you need to say out loud, you know, try because your unconscious is trying to communicate with you, and you say, you can tell it.
Speaker 3: What are you trying to tell me? What do I need to know? What?
Speaker 4: What do I believe that's incorrect? Which is actually one of the greatest prayers you can ever ask it you can pray to God, is tell me what's wrong. When you do that, your unconscious will start to ease up on you because now it knows that you recognize a problem and you're trying to solve it, and it'll start poining you in the right direction if you're willing to listen to it. But if you don't and you keep fighting, it's going to keep wrapping things up and making you more and more uncomfortable and drained until you do.
Speaker 2: I think it's like it's almost like a fable. Right you've got like the ego searching for validation and stuff fighting your soul because your soul knows who you truly are. Your soul knows like what is what is right, what is good, just all of those things. But our human ego side is is always seeking validation that that we're right and we could never be wrong because you know, we're so wonderful all the right and so, yeah, one thing that I always do before every single show, it's I always pray for God's words to come through me to you know that that his wisdom and his knowledge come through and his message for the people who need to hear it. And you would be surpris eyes to how many people, even if they don't agree with whatever the show was about, whatever was talked about was like, you know, something you said or something your guest said or whatever during a show really hit home and really resonated. That's exactly what I needed to hear. And a lot of times, even little things like that, little bitty splinters here and there will nagget somebody they and they'll finally hear the message that they need to hear to make that little change. Yeah, it's something small.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to say something about atheists then, So I love atheists. I think atheists are the most honest people in the world. And I think what they're they're trying to do is they're trying to get an answer. And I would say a non contradictory answer they have that splinter, Like Ed says, they want an answer, and the reality is is when they talk to Christians, Christians can't explain what they believe in why atheists essentially, says I would never believe something for that reason, right, And so to Ed's point, when they go online and they argue with Christians, yeah, they're gonna win the arguments because the argument is essentially, I don't believe this because it doesn't make sense. Why do you believe it? Show me how it makes sense? I look at atheists, is going show me how it makes sense?
Speaker 2: Teach me something, Teach me something.
Speaker 3: And so I wrote Modeling God, this book, and in it I always said, I think this book is meant for atheists because Christians don't. They want to think that they're right, and they don't want an explanation because they're afraid to be wrong and they're afraid to go, wait, I've been wrong all this time. Whereas when atheists read this book, I give them the answers they've always wanted, and in fact it's the answer the Christians should have had. The Christians don't have those answers. So I think it's great. I love talking atheists because I believe they really want an answer, and I believe I give them an answer.
Speaker 2: I like that though, And I like that you said that because it's almost like teaching an assent child, right, because they want information, they crave that knowledge and stuff.
Speaker 1: And the.
Speaker 2: Older we get from our childhood, the less that you can tell us or teach us, because we're already set in our ways. And for a lot of people who aren't atheists, they used to have some kind of faith, they lost that faith along the way because of the lies and indoctrination that come along with organized religion. Instead of being in the Bible and knowing the word of God, you're getting the Word of God through an organization that has a clear mandate over what can be taught, what can be said. And I think I have this conversation frequently with people that they turn to the to the church for counseling, therapy, guidance or whatever, and they're not there on that level to be able to guide you to where you need to be. It's like, well, maybe you should rethink, maybe you're not praying hard enough, and that seems to always be the issue, or you know, whether it's addiction or whatever the case. May be. It's kind of like they're passing judgment on you as to why you're not better, you know what I mean, instead of instead of actually talking to you like a human being.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why I said the very first the best solution is to again follow your unconscious. But it takes humility, right to say, okay, and can I be wrong here and let me start investigating that way and something to do. I've had I've had, you know, a former atheists come to me and say, hey, you know what, You've given an explanation that makes sense. I'm not convinced yet, but I'm willing to start going down that road. That takes humility, and that's rare, and but it takes a lot of strength to do that. But because most of us are comparative, most of us want to be right and we want to prove ourselves right.
Speaker 3: We've made our decision.
Speaker 4: I've decided that they're Christians the same way I've decided that you know, God is who I think he is and it's the way he is, and you can't budget me or vice versa. There is nobody to convince me. But if you can say this is what I think God is or isn't, but I don't know. So that's why that's why i'm I'm I like agnostics as well, because at least agnosticsts I don't know. I don't think there is what I maybe I don't know, but I believe God exists.
Speaker 3: I don't know who that is. That's the safest way to go with that. So I want to do a little plug for ed again. So because Janet, I love what you said. That's like the heart of the issue is when someone tells me they don't believe in God or they don't believe in Jesus or Salvation, I say to them, what do you who do you believe God is? Or what do you believe about God? And they go, well, I don't know, but I don't believe God is blah blah blah blah blah. And I'm like, I agree, I don't believe God is that either, And where did you learn God was like that? Well? These people said it, right, have you ever read it in the Bible. So one of the things that I do online that really annoys the people who are intellectuals, and I can and these are famous people even that I can kind of scare is the minute someone brings up some interpretation, and I'll just say it. Like Jordan Peterson, you know, when he was talking with Sam Harris about the story of Cain and Abel. It's like in that story, Cain gives Uh an offering, Abel gives up the best or the fat. They both give an offering. It says God doesn't give a regard or a respect to Cain's offering. Does it say God said Cain's sin? Does it say God rejected the offering? Does not? If you read the text, God does not ignore the offering or say it's bad. Later in the Bible, Jesus says, when you do what's expected, don't look for an affirmation. Right exactly, So Cain did exactly what he was supposed to do. He gave an offering, the offering it it meant it. If you pay your taxes, you know, you pay a bill, how much it's owed, they don't come and call you up and go, hey, great job paid that bill. Okay, Now if you overpay the bill, they're gonna return you the money. Abel overpaid the bill, So God regarded, basically respected, gave back he gave because God's writing just God gave attention back to Abel. Because Abel gave more than what was expected. So in the story you got two people. One gave what's expected, one gave more. God said, well, I owe you this much, so he gave him respect. Now Ed has an interesting aspect that he brings to this story. If you read the Bible as a story Adam and Eve when they're kicked out of the garden, there's a prophecy that eve Seed is going to crush Yes, you know, Naicasha's head. So they grow up with that. So Cain thinks I'm the guy who's gonna be the hero of this story, right, And all of a sudden this incident happens and wait, able it's Abel. I grew up my whole life thinking I'm the hero, and now he might be the hero. And he's down, and God says to him, why are you down? You know what? What? What did anybody do wrong? Fin is crouching at your door, meaning you have not sinned, but if you keep going this way, it's gonna get you. Cain is not sinned. You read the story, and if you have any reading comprehension, if you have an eighth grade level of interpreting text, you know Cain hasn't sinned yet. Jordan Peterson and other people say Cain is sinned, which means they are unable to interpret text. When people start interpreting the Bible, I go, okay, it's text. Tell me what your interpretation is. But be careful because if you demonstrate you can interpret text, you have now lost all credibility. Everybody just tightens up and they don't want to do that. It's funny all these people like the mouth off about the Bible says that the Bible says that. I go, great, let's go to the text. Let's read it. Because what d is doing is, if you think about it, how would you read The Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter. There's two principles. Number one, you don't bring anything from the outside. You don't go you know, I think Proto took a spaceship to get from this part of the story. You don't do that. Number two, you take what's written. You don't read the first two chapters ago this happened. If you just read the Bible like a story, like it's any other story. Don't bring things from the outside, and just take it at face value and see where it goes. Like in Ed's class, you're going to find out it's very straightforward and it gives you the answers and it makes sense. And then you're going to find out that what is everybody what book is everybody else reading? That they're getting it wrong and they can't answer these questions, well, what book they're reading, because they're not reading this book. And it really comes down to there, you have an inability to interpret text.
Speaker 2: And for people that, like I said, are atheists now that used to be in religion and got turned off because of stuff. A lot of what we see now is topical sermons, maybe a couple lines of scripture here and there through an hour sermon, and then it's like their interpretation or their interpretation of what scripture says, which is definitely not what scripture says if you actually go and look it up, well the Bible tells you and that is absolutely not in the Bible anywhere. It's not what it says.
Speaker 4: And the other thing is perspective. The other thing is perspective. When you talk about those topical sermons, you know they give you a few lines off, you know, how to be better, how to get X, Y and Z. Because this is what we do differently in the Jehovah story. And that's why we call this this Bible study the Jehopah story, because the Bible is not our story. The Bible is Jehovah's story. And most of us grew up myself included going to church, thinking that the Bible is our story. This is all about us and how we can have a better life and our guides to life, and how we can find the right spouse and find the right job and live this abundant, happy life. If you go into it with that attitude, then in that perspective, you're going to miss so much because it's not our story. It's it's Jehovah's story. And that's the that's the element that you have to read into it, or a perspective that you have to take, and that's the perspective that we take. You're in his Bible study that this is his story. He's We're not the hero, We're a side character. This is this is this is Jehovah's story, and it's the story he wants to tell us for one reason. The only reason you would ever tell a story is so that someone understands you and gets to know you. If I want to know you, Janet. Facts about you's not gonna help me. If I know you know what city you were born and where you went to school, what your GPA was, I don't know you. But if you tell me stories about you, that's how I get to know. Your telling us this stories, we can know him. If you want to know my story, you don't read the Bible, well you think about me.
Speaker 2: You know what's beautiful about what you said is it's his story. So it's his testimony of his life, right, And that is why one of my absolute favorite things to do is talk to people I've never talked to before, don't know anything about them. They come on the show and they give their testimony and I've done mine like many times, and people are like, oh my God, like, aren't you afraid to talk about like some of those things, And I'm like no, because did Jesus hide any of his testimony about his life? No, So I'm not afraid of doing that either. And they think it's important because it pays respect to God. When you give your testimony, you are telling people your uniqueness, how He made you, and the struggles that you went through to be the person that He created you.
Speaker 3: To be right. So I want to go back to you which said about topical, because I've noticed this in churches is churches go through like three phases. The first phase is that they teach I'm trying to think of the term, but they teach a whole passage at a time, and so they'll sit there and teach the whole story and they'll interpret it. And the problem is is over time, when they teach something else, it's contradictory to what they've taught. So then they go to the second phase. What you're talking about is topically. So let's just I want to teach a topic about depression or whatever, and then I pick and choose and pick and choose, and then what ends up happening is then they start teaching books. Like the final phase of every church is, hey, this person wrote forty days a purpose, So now I'm going to teach from the pulpit forty days of purpose type of stuff. And the issue is, and now I'm going to do another plug for the thing is that as group is that there are passages in the Bible that if you were a pastor, you'd go There's no way I'm ever preaching that passage because I do not understand it and I don't have an answer, and I'm gonna look stupid if I say that. So if you really look at what the Bible is is when Aaron was when I'm sorry, when Moses and Joshua were in the tent with Jehovah while they were building the Tabernacle and they were talking, Jehovah dictated Genesis, and I believe you know, Moses wrote it down or Joshua wrote it down, either one of them, but they wrote down. Moses gets credit for it. So Genesis is literally Jehovah's story. Jehovah told a story, Moses wrote it down. It's very poetic, It's lacking a lot of details. The rest the Bible is commentary to fill in Jehovah's story. So you need to read the rest of the Bible as a story to learn facts. In every book you learn something more about Genesis that rounds out Jehovah's story. And so that's really what you're kind of doing, is you're starting here in Genesis and then you're reading this and really the Bible is like three Lord of the Rings. There is an epic Lord of the Ring story in the spiritual realm that nobody talks about. There's an epic Lord of the Ring story on Earth, which is the part of the Bible we all know. And then there's this epic story where the spiritual realm crosses the physical realm. So there's three epic stories. And ed those passages I talked about that no one wants to preach are passages that are explaining what's happening in spiritual realm or explaining what's happening where they intersect. That's where it's like, I just want to teach the Bible as a physical story, and I want to teach it down here, and I want to teach it topically, and I want to stay away from this and this because I don't understand it well. If you want to understand it, AD's going to take you through it, and you really need to understand all three stories to really get what's going on in the Bible.
Speaker 2: I like how, I like how how you described that like that it was the blank space right at first, and then you have to read all these other stories to fill it up. That's what we are as humans. Like in our testimony, we start with you know, this blank box and all of these things lead up to putting it back in the box, Like what we went through, what happened to us, what shaped us? And I think for a lot of people, reading the Bible on their own is difficult. For some people, they don't understand it. So what we started doing. I have a group of ladies that we just started doing this, like we went through stages of our life and what versus at that time, like went along with our life and why that had meaning and each person like read their Bible verse and like why it affected them so much if it still affects them today. Because one of the things is church is not in a building, right, right, churches people being able to have discussion, and a lot of times discussions get shut down at a church. And so you and I could read the story of Elijah and Elisha and it resonates with you one way, it resonates with me a different way because of our uniqueness. Right, It's not interpretation of text. It's like how it resonates inside of us based on how we were created, right. And it's like those experiences in that conversation that you can have with other people can fuel that fire for them to then go and start looking into other stories of the Bible or I never thought of it that way, But you know what, it affects my life the exact same way it affects your life. That's I get that now.
Speaker 3: I think the thing is is if you take all the chapters in the three Lord of the Rings books and you read them out of order, I don't think you're really going to understand the story right correct. And that's what the Bible is right now. It's all out of order. So that's why to me reading the Bible anyway other than what Ed's doing, good luck trying to understand it. The big thing to realize is we're still in the Bible right well, this is what people are talking about when they're talking about what's happening on earth, and then what's happening. There's a lot of things we're seeing that's this intersection of the spiritual and physical realm, and then there's stuff happening in the spiritual realm today. And we would look at the people in the Bible, go why didn't they understand this was going on?
Speaker 2: Because I've read the story about the time understand that's.
Speaker 3: What the people the Bible are looking at us right now, right there cloud of witness is going. Boy, you people don't understand the.
Speaker 2: Process slower, among other things.
Speaker 4: But one of the ways to explain people the way the Bible is ordered, because you know, and man put the Bible in that order. So what has to be rearranged is that you think about the movie pulp Fiction. Yeah, pulp Fiction was a bunch of different stories which were not in order, and but they tell a big They tell a big story. So how do you know when you have the Bruce Willis character was completely different than you know, the Samuel L. Jackson's here didn't never even interact, but they but they do have threads of interaction between them.
Speaker 3: You know, there's that one scene.
Speaker 4: Where you know where where Bruce Willison's character encounters John Trabolta's character briefly and kills him and and so that's the threat that connects him. So it has to be so it's out of order, but it tells one big story. But you have to understand the principles, the beginning principles of what it's really all about. And if you want, once you understand those principles, then you can apply them elsewhere. So that's why Genesis is so important because you get all the principles there, you understand Jehovah's personality, his will, what his ultimate plan is for humanity, what he wants from us, and what he wants from us we see in chapters two and three. Well, yeah, the first three chapters what he wants. He says, there was a primordial rebellion, which that's a whole other thing you're not going to get into. Jehovah creates two realms, physical realm and a spiritual realm. There's a rebellion. He recreates the the the physical realm, where with people who will create a little bit lower than the angels, the yellowheim and he says, look, here's what we're going to do. The first one didn't work out. What I want to do now is I'm going to put these human beings over the planet Earth. They're going to be the intersection between the heavens and the Earth. Because you guys have the spirits, you guys couldn't handle it. We're going to commune together. They're going to rule over the Earth during the day and in the evening, we're going to walk and talk and share stories. We're going to get to know each other that's what that is it. If you understand that, then you know what God wants. God just wants to hang out with us. He wants Why else would you create intelligent beings?
Speaker 3: Why would you? Why do you have children to interact with him? That's what God wants.
Speaker 4: He wants us to inter He wants us just like you want your kids to grow up and have a life and then come around, you know, for talk to him in the evening, get together to Thanksgiving and Christmas. But live your life, explore, become unique, become the best you can be, and then let's then share it with me. That's what God wants. And if you understand that, you will understand the rest of the Bible, because the rest of the Bible is us screwing it up and God constantly trying to get us back to that state. That's what it's all about. And if you understand that principle and among others, then everything else makes sense. So then when you get to some of the weird areas where well, why did God punish the Israelites because they were his ambassadors. They were trying to tell they were supposed to tell the world how to be like Jehovah and if and if they mess up in Jehovah doesn't punish them, well, then now they have the wrong impression of Jehovah.
Speaker 3: Why did Jesus have to die?
Speaker 4: Well, what does it mean for blood to spell on the ground? If and that's that you first see that in the story of Cain and Abel, God said, Jehovah told Kane, your brother's blood cries out to me from the earth, meaning that there is something about blood hitting the earth that resonates in the spiritual realm. Now you understand the importance of blood, and why what the shedding of blood means? So all those principles, if you understand Genesis, like John said, everything else's commentary on Genesis. So if you understand the principles there and in our Bible, said our Jehovah Story Book Club, I spent two months on Genesis and job basically because if you get those, everything else falls into place. But if you don't, then you're gonna misunderstand God. And unfortunately we have as misunderstanding. God is rampant because we don't know his story. We look at him in the middle of the book and we see him doing all these things and punishing Israel and apocalyptic books like you know, Joel and so forth, where he's talking about punishing and you say, well, if you strive in the middle, Oh, well, God doesn't seem very nice. He seems like a really adventeful person. And that's what our impression of him that we get from our religions. But it's like if you Lord of the Rings, if you go to the middle of the Lord of the Rings, Frodo, what do you see Frodo doing? He has or he was wearing armor, he has a sword, he's climbing mountains and on a mission. Oh he's an adventurer. No, he's not. You go to the beginning. What's the principle. Frodo is this humble hobbit who just wants to shire to be safe. That's what he wants. So he in the middle of the book is what circumstances forced him to be. Come same thing with God. God just wants to hang out with us and swap stories and get to know us and learn and grow. The middle of the body of the book is what to hope I had to become because of the circumstances that we put him into. And if you understand that, if you understand the beginning and the very end, you've got the whole story. Everything in the middle is just like any story. What's every story set up? Conflict resolution. If you just focus on the conflict, you're not gonna get it. Focus on the setup and the resolution. Everything else in between is just how you get from one to the other.
Speaker 3: Man. That was brilliant, because my biggest issue is is people who go, I'm gonna read the Gospels and then consult people of that time during the Gospel times, and I can tell you everything about Jesus and I what you just said, Like, okay, so you're just gonna go to the middle of the story read about froudo Oh, I can tell you everything about Froda. You don't have a clue. If you don't start from the start of this book, you really don't understand Jesus.
Speaker 2: That was awesome, and that's the that's no different than us right as everyday people. You have to understand the beginnings and not just the conflicts. You have to understand how we started, where we started at, as to who we are and what motivates us, what drives us to be the people that we are. Because you're not born with all that rage and conflict inside of you, right, and something pushed you to those circumstances.
Speaker 4: If you just talk to someone who are forty years old and you say, okay, now I know this person know you don't right, you know what they became, you don't know where they started.
Speaker 3: Well, I wanted to bring this all the way full circle. Then. So when I was working as a chemical engineer chemist, what I was doing was formulating products. So I was working on liquid tide, or I was working on pure x, and my job is to make the next and would they would come in there and just say, okay, here's the formula make the pures. And I used to always say, can I have like the last five formulas? Because I saw a product in my opinion like a person, and I said, this product isn't here because it's the best possible option. This product is here because it was an adjustment from the one before it, which was an adjustment from the one before it, which and what are those adjustments? We couldn't make this in the plant, so we had to use this different ingredient had nothing to do with how great it was. We lost the ability to have this ingredient. So we had to find a cheaper ingredient we had, and it's like I started looking at products like there's a progression of how they got here, this isn't the absolute, and what can I really do to move it forward? Then when I started understanding how the mind and brain worked, that I'd use that same thing for people. Just what you said, Janet, I was like, look, I don't care where you are right now, I need to know where you started. I used to always like to say to people when you were nine ten eleven, what was like your favorite thing to do? Like I just felt and this is pre sent after Poeny, but man, when we were nine ten eleven, we were being all ourselves and we didn't care, and what would what gave you energy? Where did you want to be? Because that gives me a clue into your motivation and your purpose and everything. And then I hear the rest of the story and I could just see that thing just getting beaten out of people, and so I totally agree, like that's we need to look at that when we're talking to people. Let's get the whole story of people, just like we should get the whole story of Jehovah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you can't help somebody unless you know like the whole person. And that's why, like I'm a brod, I have a problem with therapy people because they don't and they don't ask the right questions of people so right, and.
Speaker 4: They aren't looking at again, they aren't looking at the at the uniqueness or at the unconscious.
Speaker 3: They just look at the effects.
Speaker 4: You're depressed, Well, give you a pill, not looking at what you're depressed because you're unconscious.
Speaker 3: It's draining you. Why is it draining you?
Speaker 4: And if you go there, then you can truly understand what they're going through and how to really help them, because it's not you're not depressed because you're suddenly lacking trasodone in your diet something else and.
Speaker 2: It and it goes back to the to the beginning of our conversation with the habitual nature of stuff, because you label them as depressed, you wrote them a prescription for a pill, and then you revisit what it is that happens to them in between visits that's making them depressed, like they lost their job or they have to move or whatever. But they still have not got under that outer shell for graduating that depressive behavior. They're literally keeping you at the same level and that same loop because of that habitualization.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was saying, Okay, they're moving, they're depressed because they're moving. Why some people get excited when they move. So there's something in the past. Did you move around a lot as a child? Did that make you feel uncomfortable? That that make you feel rejected or insecure? That's getting down to.
Speaker 3: The root of it.
Speaker 2: Yep. So gentlemen, always a pleasure. Thank you for spending time with me. I could literally do shows with you all diamond be super duper happy. So ed, where can they find you at?
Speaker 4: Sure, you can find most of my legacy materials at Faith Byreason dot net. If you are interested in the Bible study that we've been talking about, that's on my Patreon. You have to go to patreon dot com slash.
Speaker 3: Faith by Reason.
Speaker 4: That's where all my bonus content and all everything I do. I released it there first, and you can be a part of that monthly Bible study. Actually you get notes every week, you get access to some really great resource tools that will help you through it. That will let just read the Bible in as John said, in chronological order. And it's one hour a month we go over it and we have Q and a's and it's it's really amazing. It's changed people's lives, changed my life. I learned something new every time we go through it. So patreon dot com slash faith by Reason and hopefully next time we talk, I I'd love to talk with Hope, John and I talk to you about you know, triggering and the amygdala and things like that, because I think that would really help people understand their triggers and how to get over those triggers. Because we all get triggered in like the same areas and it has to do with our past and what triggered us then and how are amygdala. John will explain how that works and most importantly, how result how to dissolve those triggers so that you have a much healthier.
Speaker 3: Mind and brain.
Speaker 2: I'm all for that absolutely, So John, where can they find you at.
Speaker 3: At flowsts dot com. That's where we have our programs and everything. We have a blog on there. It's you know, basically, if you're trying to get out of a hole and improve your thought process, we have all these tools for you.
Speaker 2: And what about based book Instagram?
Speaker 3: Oh I'm I'm I'm actually on Twitter now, believe it or not. So I'm on Twitter at at modeling God it's all one word, so I have a lot of the lot of my stuff there where I'm talking about systems, thinking and and synthesis. So I really why I'm able to know all the stuff I know and why other people don't is I have this opposite approach. So actually, thanks for bringing that up. Twitter is really where I'm sharing a lot of my content. So it's yeah, you know, modeling good, dot com fantastic.
Speaker 2: So thank you again, gentlemen for spending time with me, so for me, for John, and for Ed. Thanks for tuning in. Hope you heard God's message today and we'll see you next time. Have a good one.