Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let your taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots. All right, just a reminder all this week we're gonna have Metallica tickets to give away here on the Lynching Taco Show. We'll be doing those as the prize for you say it, We Play It, which is a feature we do every weekday morning at nine o'clock. You vote on a band that's featured. Each day, we give you three song choices. The one with the most votes place.
Speaker 2: Pretty simple concept, and every day everybody who places a vote is eligible for a prize, and that's Metallic tickets. Again, you say it, We Play.
Speaker 3: It's gonna go up on the jar Facebook page in about five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seven twenty is when the voting opens on the Facebook and end. Just vote once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you vote more than once, we're just gonna have to just get rid of that one anyway. So just vote once. Keep it fair, man. Look at that back up out? Yeah, where's that?
Speaker 4: I believe that's the beach line?
Speaker 3: Remember the issue going on?
Speaker 2: That looks like fun? Well, if you're stuck in that daisy. We'll have another update and we'll enjoy some idiotology in the meantime. Have you heard about the purple apples? Aren't those eggplants? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no no, So they have actual purple? Is this like a hybrid or something?
Speaker 2: Purple apples originate from Saskatchewan, Canada, thriving in its chili climate, boasting a flavor profile remnants of cinnamon and banana, and they go by the nickname Canadian grapes.
Speaker 4: Sounds kind of good.
Speaker 2: Also says that these prized ingredients in the creation that purple apple sauce celeb celebrated by Indigenous Saskatchewan peoples, and they embody the rich tapestry of Saskatchewan's cultural and culinary heritage. People are going crazy for these things. There's only one problem.
Speaker 4: Why is it in'n ideotology? What's wrong with them?
Speaker 2: There is no such thing as purple apples. They were created by an AI generated situation.
Speaker 3: See the beginning of the end. Itologia starts with apples, and then it's oranges.
Speaker 2: It's an account that is an artistic feed that posts surrealistic AI generated images. It isn't hard to really figure out that they're not real. Even the Purple Apple post where all of this got started has hashtags like hashtag plantasy, hashtag unnaturalist AI. But people have fallen for this hook line and sinker. Now you've got all these people looking for these Saskatchewan apples hashtag purple apples, and the people up there.
Speaker 4: Are like, we don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Hashtag apple whole they got cord is what they got, totally, I see.
Speaker 2: Don't believe everything you see online. Yes, as easy as it is to say that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's trying to think if I had seen purple apple sauce. Because even though it's you know, famous with the Saskatchewan peoples and indigenous peoples, yes, don't they have a day coming up indigenous? Yes, that's we call it Columbus Day in October? Yeah yeah, but uh I.
Speaker 2: Was listening to your show this morning.
Speaker 4: They referred to it as Columbus Day. Hateful. I don't even know anymore.
Speaker 3: It's a day that you know, not many people get off. Banks are closed, though, so Ben MARSHERA, okay, where is the black cloud today?
Speaker 2: Prison? Oh, violation of probation, damn bam.
Speaker 4: What for?
Speaker 2: Well, let's review a little bit here. He had been sentenced to six months of probation, remember, after pleading guilty back in June to assaulting his brother and making threats to other family members. At that hearing, Marjerra's attorney said he was clean, sober, and productive a year after the initial arrest. And that's where I remember, yeah, and we were like, look good for him. He looks like he's finally well.
Speaker 4: We're in BAM's corner. We're like BAM fans.
Speaker 2: BAM has failed to comply with drug and alcohol treatment, and that may explain his arrest here for DUI in Pennsylvania driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substance summary, reckless driving, and other related offenses. That is an immediate probation violation, and in prison he sits now awaiting the next legal move. More on this on our Facebook page. That sucks.
Speaker 3: We've said it before. We're okay again. We are fans of BAM and hope that he does well. But we've said it before. It's only a matter of time until unfortunately it's going to be BAM is no longer with us.
Speaker 2: We are the poster children for the phrase everybody deserves a second chance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had it with this radio station. We are that, yes, and we are forever grateful for that.
Speaker 2: This guy second third worth. I don't know how many times he's you know.
Speaker 4: He's more than nine lives of Academy.
Speaker 1: Tell you that.
Speaker 2: At some point, doesn't be like, I guess not. Meanwhile, here in Florida, we'll go to Fort Myers, where uh a mystery of sorts has been solved, apparently after multiple folks spotted in suv parked on top of a dumpster.
Speaker 4: Taco Bob, I text my buddy online, is that fair?
Speaker 2: Game? Is that free? It's in the dumpster?
Speaker 4: You know? I was? I was, I sure, I had to do it, like a double take, and I've seen a car on top of dunster. I'm like, are you serious? So I'm just driving Montal Publics.
Speaker 3: I snapped a picture and then on the way back I had I stopped, took a little video.
Speaker 4: Take a look on the Facebook. I'm there right now. Oh my god? Did that? Is that a parking garage behind them? Is that?
Speaker 2: Maybe? How No, What it turns out is the suv was parked on a construction site and it was in the way of whatever work needed to be done that day. Construction workers took a forklift, moved the suv out of the way and set it on top of the dumpster until they were done doing what they need to do.
Speaker 3: Somebody's getting sued because the way this thing is sitting on the dumpster it has. It's one of those dumpsters you'd have put in front of your home if you're having a new roof installed. And you know the big long so it is, front wheels, it's side to side on that dumpster. Front wheels over the one side, back wheels over the back, which means the bottom of that car is getting ripped. You know, oil pan broken, something, Something ain't good. These construction guys were probably I'm guessing it's probably around three o'clock. The lunch pail has already been open with the cold beers. Yeah, there was a cold beer decision.
Speaker 2: Hey dandy, Dandy, I know what you're thinking on with you.
Speaker 4: I'll get the forekleft, good man.
Speaker 2: Who's some bitch he drives this thing? Hold my bear watch this. I love it, dude.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only thing that would have been better is if they pitched it in nose first.
Speaker 4: Again. Jr.
Speaker 3: Facebook page for that an infl on the black cloud that is
Speaker 4: BAM W j R R, Orlando's rock station, H