Speaker 1: Baby, you're a gamesteratu.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't want to mess with me. Mess with me, baby, you're a GANGSTERA tou.
Speaker 3: Ouch baby, you're a game statoo.
Speaker 2: For good warnings.
Speaker 4: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 3: With me, Fellas, this ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode we got a very very special guest and I guess a special show on topic for you. But before we get to the guests, I do want to introduce you to the other rejects that are joining us tonight. Tonight, I'm going to start with Heidi to the left of me. Heidi, let everybody know what your deal is and what's up and where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 6: Please awesome, I am Heidi, love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. My little forte is Mormons because I used to be one, and also JFK because I'm a weirdo.
Speaker 7: I don't know anything that has to do with that, right, and.
Speaker 6: So find me there and at Unfilteredrise podcast dot com thank you for having me.
Speaker 5: Happy to be here listen, no, thank you, thank you, and uh maybe new listeners that might be coming across the show for the first time. Definitely go check out her Mormon Mafia series on here. That is that is on fire. Great work, especially JJ. You know he's he's involved in it too. Some great stuff. Definitely check it out. And JJ, you're next. What's up, sir? Let everybody know what your deal is.
Speaker 8: Nick Creating, Sir, appreciate the invite. As always, I enjoyed the occult rejects roundtable discussions we have here, but tonight, you know specifically because I ever since I encountered a Kentucky vampire cult years ago that I've long been interested in these subjects. So JJ vance not the vice president, it's Operation GCD. Definitely looking forward to the conversation Julia and Heidi is always great to join you.
Speaker 4: It's that's great to meet you.
Speaker 5: Awesome, thank you very much. Yeah, And when I had asked her to come on, I was like, I have to ask him to come on, because I'm gonna be honest, I really didn't entertain vampire cults too much until you had me on and we talked about it. I was like, oh, this is really interesting. So I got to get my man off for this. So thank you, Like I had told you, I think I said, you probably inspired this somehow, so I appreciate it. And next, lest but not least, Cosmic Peach Julia, what up? What's going on?
Speaker 9: What's up? Nick? I'm excited to be here. This is gonna be a good one. I can already tell by the guest Bangs, I was just commenting on before we got started. She's fabulous. But yeah, no, I have Cosmic Peach podcasts. If you haven't found me already, you never will. Honorary Occult reject for the night though. Excited to be here, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much. Always a pleasure to have you. And finally to the guest, Celeste Moott, writer wickan witch rat, Mom, all sorts of things. Please let everybody know. I guess what your deal is where if because I do know you have social media, which I include that in the bottom for people, but if you want to let people know, I guess maybe what your deal is and where they can find your stuff, and I guess after that we'll get into how you got involved in the an Rise vampire cle.
Speaker 1: Oh what a story it is. Yeah. So, my name's Celes Mott. I'm been a full time professional which as my only source of income for about seven eight years, and been sort of doing a cult work for about twenty years. And yeah, also mother of rats. I have several rats that I caretake. And I'm a writer. I went to school for poetry and am currently working on a book about what I went viral for unexpectedly the last week. So I'm excited about all of that. You can find my spiritual work. And also, if you're listening to this and you haven't encountered my weird saga of vampires, I'm making videos about it on my Instagram and on my TikTok. So I'm Celeste Motte Mott over on Instagram, and I'm Celeste Moth like the flying thing over on TikTok.
Speaker 5: That is great. I'll have to edd you over on TikTok. I don't know you're over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 5: Uh, I guess, you know, I guess maybe if you can maybe even give us like a I guess, an idea like where you were in your life when this evens, Like how did you even come about to get get into it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. So I joined this on. It was the whole thing started online, and those of you who's seen the videos will kind of know the genesis of the story. And the Internet of two thousand and three was not the Internet of twenty twenty five. It was different in many many ways. So I was in high school at the time. I think I was fifteen. I might have been sixteen, just but I was a kid, you know, living with my mom in Australia, which is where I go up, and you know, I just was not having a great time. I was a weird little kid in a very very boring, suburban beach front kind of existence. I was a little goth kid, you know, and into weird music and listen to a lot of like David Bowie and The Cure and yeah, you know, Jam and reading a lot of and Rise, reading a lot of other horror novels, and very into the paranormal and the occult even then. I've been into that since I was a teeny tiny little kid, reading books about witches and ghosts and stuff. And I just didn't really have a huge community around me of people in real life I had friends, you know, like there are a couple of people in the TikTok comments who are like, did you ever think of making a friend? I was like, I had friends, Like, come on, now, I wasn't I wasn't a complete loser, but you know, I didn't have a lot of people in real life that I was able to vibe with about these bigger things that I was into. And so, like a lot of people my age, even older, you know, in that time, on the Internet, I went online and I looked for people who had similar interests. I was very motivated, even at a young age. You've been in my teens, you know, to find something more. I had a real sense that there was something that existed outside of just paying your bills and working a shitty job and you know, doing your algebra homework. I had had some supernatural and paranormal experiences and some spiritual experiences, and so I took to you know, ask Jeeves. I guess was like free everybody using Google. So I asked Jeeves, you know, vampires, real vampires, real online, like, show me what you got, and came across all sults of strange and wonderful websites that existed again back in the old days of the Internet. But one of the websites I came across was this internet forum that claimed to be run by Anne Rice's Vampires, which is ludicrous on first blush, but you know, the saga continues.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 9: So this is like a real cult that's still I mean they still have it's still operating, and.
Speaker 1: That's a great question. What I can say is this, the people who ran this group definitely do still have an online presence. And the presence that they have online now you know, you can it's a URL that anybody can type in, and anyone can go to this little back end site, but you can't see anything. They have a form that you can fill out and you can say, you know, were you a current are you a current member, where you a former member? Are you a total new person to this whole thing? And you can request to join and then they will or will not give you the log in for the back end of their site. So it operates. I assume in some sense I have not been part of it since I guess they kicked me out in twenty eleven. The last contact I had with any of these people was twenty fourteen and it did not go well. So I don't know how active it is behind the scenes, but yeah, it's still there.
Speaker 9: Did they give names like my name is this? My name is that? Like specific vampires from like the nos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the kind of the setup of the whole group, and this was part of what when I first found it made me think of like, oh, this is a bunch of bullshit, you know, like I don't know, I'm assuming we can swear on the occult regents and I'm assumed cursing is signed. Sometimes like no, I'm like, I'm from Australia. There's nothing I can do about that. But yeah, so most internet forums fandom stuff, you know, and rice or whatever fandom that you were looking at that existed at the time. And still if you sign up, you're signing up either as yourself or you're signing up and saying, hey, you know, I would love to join your like fune little role playing game. I would like to play the role of Lastett. Here's my audition. And then everybody kind of knows, all right, world writing collaboratively, it's a role play in real life. I'm celess, but I'm going to be like lestat on the internet. This group was very different. You were not allowed to audition, to play a role. You were not allowed to go on there and be like I am Nostratu and I'm here to drink a beer with Lissette in the bar. You had to just be you. But the moderators at the forum were the vampires that we had all step We had a you know, armand we had a Louis met a Marius. And those people never revealed their real names. They were in character all the time. And the part that really turned it into kind of a cult like environment. And this went on, you know, for me eleven years, I think I was involved. Other people were involved for much much longer. But the mosque never dropped at any point, and they really created this environment where they were insisting we are the immortal vampires, like in one way or another, we are who we claim to be, and if you don't believe it, you know, we're going to make your life very difficult. Like either we're either you're just going to get the boot and you're out of the club, or we're going to belittle you and bully you and harass you until you come to the party. And there was a lot of like manipulation that went into convincing us that this was.
Speaker 5: The truth scientigence, right.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you know, Oh, I was just going to say, I didn't know if you knew about some of the other ones. I actually interviewed an ex vampire already. He was from another really yeah, and he was in a guys one.
Speaker 7: It was this guy.
Speaker 6: He's a famous guy and they do like shows and you can go to the show and like they have like graves and stuff like that, and like back about the same timeframe.
Speaker 7: I can't remember the guy's name that he was a part.
Speaker 1: Of the same Is this the Sanguinarian group. It's not, it's not. He has the best and is it?
Speaker 7: I think it might be the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those well, I know, yeah, I know, I know those folks a little bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah. He sent me a whole bunch of literature. It was super interesting.
Speaker 6: He sent me like the Temple of the Vampire books and stuff, and I read a whole bunch of it before.
Speaker 7: So fascinating to hear too.
Speaker 6: Like he was explaining about like the mental vampiism versus yeah.
Speaker 1: Energy stuff, and that's a funny thing about the group. I was in like even though at first blush you look at it and you think, well, that's peyton ridiculous, of course, like this person on the internet forum is not a fictional vampire written by Anne Rice. God Rest your soul. But there was a lot of intersection with the groups that you just mentioned, you know, like what they would call like the real vampire community, the sanguinarian community, the other kin community, like all of these things kind of coalescing in a oddly frightening way.
Speaker 4: Wow, it sounds like, go ahead, I know you're done. How to go ahead?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, so, did you like get involved with the other ones? Do they all come together and like meet at certain times or I mean.
Speaker 1: Not explicitly, I guess I think like with any weird subculture, you know, in the same way as the goth subculture intersects with the vampire subculture, oftentimes just because you got some shared interests. There were definitely individual members of the group I was in, and possibly also moderators that did intersect with the sanguinarian community. It's a little convoluted, but very very much. Toward the end of my involvement with the group, the people involved in running the group I was in actually founded a like Vampire's Only facebook that they call get Fanged, and the whole get Fanged group was strictly for sanguinarians, So there was overlap. But to my I mean, I never met anybody that I know to be a moderator who was like at any of these events. I've gone to the events, though, like sometimes I'll go to an Endless Night ball in New Orleans a lot. I have my own thoughts on a lot of those people, so I like to keep myself on the gently on the outside looking in. But yeah, there was definitely I think there was probably a lot more overlap than I even realize at this point.
Speaker 7: Wow, okay, awesome, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you welcome, Celesti.
Speaker 8: You were saying, well, now I have a new question also to add on there. I appreciate that what's the sanguinarian.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 1: So the sanguinarian community, And again being not myself a part of that community, I can only speak as a kind of fringe outsider. So if if anything up and somebody watches this, don't come from me, oh my gosh. But my understanding is that the sanguinarian community is a vampire based subculture where the participants do drink human blood. They believe in some sense that they are vampires or that they are and sometimes sometimes it's not. Sometimes it's like it's an energy exchange, right, that's the purpose. So we're not talking like, you know, filling up an eight pint glass and down in it.
Speaker 9: But some of them will blood eggs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you know, you'll have a donor and someone you know, you'll have your your donor who up.
Speaker 6: Yeah he said, it's all like they he was on each other. Yeah, and it has to be like all checked out and like yeah contracts.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's because in a way it kind of overlaps. Again, it's it is not necessarily the kink scene, but it intersects with the kink scene.
Speaker 5: So you have a way of saying, yeah, I can easily, I can even say that's like you'll sometimes wonder if that's why you get that kind of even within Like I saw that with the ot O, how I could see how it does kind of connect to the kink scene in a way, And I think that's how you get some of the more weirder ones showing up.
Speaker 9: Yeah I'm not I'm not into Yeah, I'm not into kink shaming or anything like that, but I mean, I just it's the thought of it to me is just like you have to wonder if there's not a bit of like mental illness involved when you take it to that point.
Speaker 1: I think the body people there is. I mean, when you think about just the prevalence of mental illness generally, I mean, so many of us are not necessarily entirely well for various reasons, and there's a lot of trauma that brings people into communities like that. I mean, even in the goth community, there's a lot of trauma at play because you're an outsider, you've been an outside of your whole life. You're not fitting into the mainstream. I think the same is true of the wider occult community. And very sadly, you know, sometimes it's mild mental illness where you just have not a great childhood and maybe you struggle with some stuff. And other times it's very severely unchecked mental illness and that is its own problem.
Speaker 9: But yeah, you're right, you know, yeah, like drinking blood and starting a cult. Hey, I wouldn't mind starting a cult if it was like like fake vamporism. I'm down with that. Like, I could almost see myself getting involved with fake vamporism cults because I grew up in the generation where it was like Twilight, and you know, it was very much kind of sensationalized, and I would have found myself like wanting to be a part of that stuff. Sure, But I was going to ask, oh, yeah, you go ahead, JJ.
Speaker 8: Well, no, that's a great point. That's well, that's that's exactly I was going to ask. Less, was the impact of these these errors of film and whatnot. It sounds like you joined this form around the time of the turn of the millennium.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think I probably signed up around two thousand and three, so right about then.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, so you saw the full scope of some of these films, Like Juliet just pointed out, like, did that impact this community at all?
Speaker 4: All these films?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think like the vampire boom that happened in the early two thousands, Like that's what it felt like to me, much like we kind of had witchcraft boom a little bit in like twenty twenty because everybody was stuck in their houses and so which talk became huge, you know, on TikTok. I think the early two thousands had a little vampire boom for whatever reason. I think Twilight was a big part of that. For sure.
Speaker 4: Julian was enjoying that.
Speaker 9: Huh dude, I would have joined it in a second back in seventh grade. Yeah, because it's.
Speaker 1: Appealing, Like, there's something very, very universally appealing about the vampire as an archetype like it. You know, vampires if we don't count like Nosparatu, which is a whole mother matter, but you know, they're they're sexy, and they're eternally young, and they're powerful, and you know, if you're especially in the world of Anne Rice and Twilight honestly, but you know, if you're a vampire, you don't never see like a poor, homeless vampire. You don't never see like a vampire that's like old and decrepit. In this in this new media incarnation, what you see is like young and beautiful and intelligent and educated and philosophical and rich. Yeah, who doesn't if you're a sad little goth kid with no friends, who doesn't sit in your bedroom thinking like, damn, my life kind of sucks, be really cool if a vampire, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Pitt literally interview.
Speaker 8: There was some big cultural films, cultural impact films, right, what was the vampire Yeah, Empire.
Speaker 1: Film Blade, also.
Speaker 5: Like the Amazing Yeah they.
Speaker 1: Were Yeah, the first one I liked, second one was all right after that, let's not talk about it.
Speaker 9: I mean, going all the way back to the beginning of time, they are mentioned of vampires. I actually just covered this in a separate episode on another show. And uh they even say like the very first wife of Adam, her name was Lilith, that she she was even vampiric, kind of like an immortal being who sustained off of the life of other people or something like that. And I mean it goes all the way back to literally the beginning of time, So there is an obsession with it. But I also think that the obsession comes from there's a little bit of truth in it, that there are beings out there. They were worshiped in the old days as like these gods of old and hey, somebody said you and me black nightclub vampire Cole, I'm down.
Speaker 5: I would do it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but see I would be a ginger goth in their exiled So nobody wants me at the party.
Speaker 7: Everybody loves Gingers. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but yeah, there's like a sexiness to the vampire thing. You never see like a crackheaded, you know vampire. That's it's like not very resourceful. It's always My mom watched a show when I was growing up. It was called Dark Shadows. Yeah, I don't know if you're familiar with that. I was obsessed with it. And then Tim Burton did that with Johnny Depp. He made Johnny Depp barnabas Collins, and I think that movie is incredible. I love it. But even that show in itself, I would have joined a Dark Shadows cult. I definitely would have. I loved it, loved it.
Speaker 7: So did they have the literature for you?
Speaker 6: They're just like I was explaining, like he had books on books on books, like there was so many books.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah with that vampire and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think it's because like if if the and I got to go back now and watch the episode, because that's how I'm like listened to the episod, that sounds fascinating. But if it's the same group that I'm thinking of, parts of that sanguinary and community and like the real vampire community, it does kind of cross into almost being a religion or like a you know, I mean, not like a formal religion. But they have just like Felamidas, they have holy books, they have like tenets, right, they have rituals. Our group was not so much like that. It was a lot more chaotic in free form. I mean, if we had like a holy book. You know, it was Anne Riis's books and one thing that did one thing that did happen, which was a little weird, and you know, with time and age and maturity, I realized that it's not as like spooky inexplicable as I thought it was when I was sixteen. But they were able to get a bunch of us advanced reader copies some of Anne's books before they were released, which at the time, you know, in the early two thousands, seemed really weird. We were like, wow, how did this happen? And there was this whole kind of magical element to it, where Lestat on the forum had said, you know, I'm going to get you guys, some of you guys advanced a the book before it's been published, and there's going to be little clues and synchronicities and secrets hidden in there to do with the forum and to do with you guys, and some of you are going to be in the book, it like under different names, and so we were all kind of going through the book trying to figure it out. So yeah, no, no structured tenets, you know, or laws aside from I guess the great law, which was you have to believe and if you don't believe, you're going to be on the outs.
Speaker 9: Well, I know that vampire novels are very are kind of synonymous with like romance novels, but just kind of like that has like the vampire element, kind of like Twilight. But I know several serial killers who were inspired by romance novels. I mean, there is a serious obsession with it. Did they ever ask you, like extort you for money or anything like that, like you can get this copy if you pay X dollars or anything.
Speaker 1: Nothing super explicit. Somebody on TikTok asked me this as well. And I think it's because when you talk about when you talk about cults, oftentimes people are like, well, where's the financial incentive? Because that is sort of typical as the cult leader makes a lot of money. You know, you look at Keith Nary from nexim or you look at like any of these assholes, they wind up riches kings. There were attempts made to monetize the group I was in on and off, mostly through like subscriptions to special like forums or access to special archives. They had this whole very strange period of time where they ran a kind of sister website that was supposed to be a paranormal investigation group called the Talamasca. That's a big thing in n Ris's books. And they were like, oh, you can join up and join the Talamasca and research the paranormal, but you're going to have to pay you know, twenty nine ninety nine a month or whatever it is. But none of that really took off. And I think a big part of the reason that it didn't is most of us on this site were young, like either actual minors like thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, or just in early college still living with our parents. Like no one had very deep pockets. So the monetization didn't go anywhere for them. But I think for them it was all about the attention and the power and the control.
Speaker 9: Did they ever show their faces.
Speaker 1: Nope, never, not to my knowledge. I mean, and this is the other weird thing though, And I've been down the rabbit hole for the past week since. You know, I didn't intend to start telling this story on TikTok. I was recovering from a sinus infection and I was looking at my TikTok account. No, man, I had a lot of engagement recently, like just yapping on the internet. What if I just like, what if I just tell this cult story and see what happens? And then you know, I'm at collective League almost two million views of all the videos since then, which is it? Kind of it kind of slowed down on TikTok, but then on Instagram reels it went bananas. But yeah, like this idea of like did they or did they not show their faces? I've been back in my archives, like archived a lot of material back in the day while I was part of this group. I saved chat logs, I saved ale instant messenger logs.
Speaker 5: I have like, oh yeah, you can see like on your on your Instagram, you even.
Speaker 1: The web share. Yeah, screenshots of like what the website used to look like and everything. So I was ruthless. I was known for it at the time, and it made them very uncomfortable and probably continues to make them very uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: But I you know what you could probably do now that I'm just saying, if you ever wanted to, like, oh I wish I could go back, you could probably use the wayback machine and possibly find some of them.
Speaker 1: There's some stuff there I looked. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because the forum password protected and you had to have an account to really see anything, you can't find anything much like with regard to that, but you can see their old websites and stuff. It's Banana's. But regarding their faces, there was so many layers of like bullshit and subterfuge and obfuscation, and so there was never a moment when like the person playing with stat who you know, who we thought was the stat. There was never a moment while Will Stat like turned the webcam on and was like, hey, MTV, welcome to my crib. But there were members like regular people like me right, who I became friends with over the years, very close, stayed in these people's houses, you know, traveled with them, who in retrospect very likely were involved in some way. And over the past week I've been talking to a lot of other members from the time and we've been exchanging notes and putting the puzzle pieces together, and something else shows just this is an exclusive scoop for the occult rejects because I wasn't sure if I was going to talk about this publicly, and I may not on TikTok. But one of the ladies who probably started the whole cult, that's the working theory. She was an older woman. She almost certainly founded the whole thing. She never admitted to it, but we've all been able to, you know, connect the dots. She actually died like seven days before I started making my videos, and I found that out yesterday. I found her obituary and I was like.
Speaker 9: Oh, dang, so she never saw your stuff?
Speaker 7: No, maybe not. Let you be free to do it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Did you feel like kind of a spiritual strange little like crossing over, you know something? This lady left this modal coil and somehow the the truth was set free. But that was weird, So I guess in theory, I have seen one of their faces just in a twenty minute long memorial video, which was very surreal.
Speaker 9: Did she look notable.
Speaker 1: Or just like a little old lady? She really seventy five year old woman.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was going to say, did she look like she was eternally sixteen or anything?
Speaker 1: Very unfortunately we're all concerned to know she did not.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sorry, Celeste, I'm going to jump in really quick.
Speaker 2: I called as I was a little bit late.
Speaker 10: I apologize to everybody, and thank you Nick obviously for hosting me. But so this is very interesting to me. You're saying like a woman, uh, sort of founded the cult.
Speaker 2: And I know that.
Speaker 10: I've discussed this with Heidi, I've discussed this with JJ and I'm sure Julia is familiar with it. But the idea in process obviously Marianne Grimston and like this kind of like Mother Prophet Seer Love later. And my friend Ashley, who's in the chat right now, she is studying another calls out of North Caro Lina called the Word of Faith and they are called is also run by a woman, an older woman, and they call her the Mother Prophet. So I was just wondering if you called her any kind of particular titles other than her character.
Speaker 1: We never knew her identity for sure. Like the only way I know that this woman almost certainly did found the whole thing is through like you know, almost twenty years of various different people sleuthing and putting the pieces together and you know, adding it all up over the years. So this woman never came clean as herself and said, yeah, it's me, I'm behind it. She never stepped, you know, out onto the stage and took any kind of responsibility that we would have given her a special name. She was just always behind that smokes her. And she played Louis, who's like the sad boy, and Rice's character Brad Pitt. Yeah, Brad Pitt. She played Brad Pitt. But yeah, nos so in her case. No. But I will say that even she did exist on the forum in this group as herself. She did have a username and logged on and would tell people about you know, her gardening and her grandkids and her piano playing and stuff like that. She met some people in real life. I was not one of them, but she did go to meetups and so on. But Onie ever as herself, and the only way that she was special as herself was that she claimed that she had met the vampires in real life and that she was a big part of why so many people came to believe because she was like, look, I'm at the time. You know, a sixty year old grandma. Why would I ally to you guys about any of this, Like, I'm an upstanding member of the community. I've worked the same university job for forty years. I used to be an opera singer. I'm a very normal person. But I'm telling you that vampire is real because I've met one. And that was the only way that she was special. So she didn't get like a special time idle. No one gave her credit for running the soul operation. We really didn't find out until years later, but she did distinguish herself insofar as she was the special one who had actually had this face to face contact that all of us, you know, desperately wanted.
Speaker 9: Basically was it was like she's seen them, She's telling you they're real. But I mean, I'm just surprised that they didn't try to, like say, if you paid X number dollars, you could get to meet one of them or something, or like, I'm surprised they didn't they didn't try to like monetize that in some way, like I mean, I need one go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, JJ.
Speaker 4: No, that that's a great point.
Speaker 8: I was thinking the same thing what was their in game, but they're not trying to monetize it, Like what is their in game?
Speaker 6: Well, they make a lot of money on these balls she's talking about. You have to dress a certain way, you have to have everything to the utmost, like like a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And if they were in some way connected with which I don't know if they were or not. I mean, you know, again, before anyone's lawyers descend upon me, I'm definitely not saying that my group no were officially a part of that, but there may have been other income streams. But I think also any attempts they made to monetize just didn't work. I mean, their last ditch effort to monetize was around about twenty ten and they started this like vampire Facebook thing. It was. It was pretty well made site. I wish I had screenshots of that, but I don't. I mean, it worked very well. They clearly had hired a web designer who really knew what they were doing, and they had a whole thing set up and they were trying to position that and launch it. As you know, this is the alternative Vampire's only Facebook, and we're going to be rich off that. And I think it just didn't go anywhere. I don't know if that's because so many people in the community again just like didn't really have the money and weren't that interested, and but yeah, they didn't monetize it. I think what they were in it for. I mean, I have a couple of theories. Main theory is that these people were just not well, especially this like older lady you know, who passed away recently. Not to speak ill of the dead, but I just don't think that you could possibly be a well human being if you spend thirty plus years of your life as a fully grown adult with children and grandchildren and a job and a life lying to miners on the internet that you are a vampire or have met vampire something. It's not right in your head. You're not doing well. Yeah, so mental illness possibly, But I think it was attention. I think it was control. I think being able to convince a huge group of people to believe something bananas has a lot of appeal for a certain type of person, and so I think that was the payoff.
Speaker 9: Really, how many people do you, like round about were involved in the group when you were When I was.
Speaker 1: A part of the group, there were about I want to say three or four hundred people like registered as aaing.
Speaker 9: That's pretty good, that's pretty good for Yeah, I mean not all of them are hustred or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not all of them were like regularly active. So we had definitely that many people who were there and observing or whatever. I would say in terms of like active participating members probably close it about one hundred and fifty. And then off that there was even smaller inner circle group of which I was unfortunately part, and that was maybe like thirty people thirty thirty five people who were you know, going and meeting each other offline and going to meet up events and extremely invested in like the narrative. But yeah, pretty big group comparatively.
Speaker 9: Did you just get rid of it with age or they use said they kicked you out or.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah they kicked me out, which I would use to.
Speaker 9: Send me proof and they were like, you know what, you're out of the group.
Speaker 1: Pretty much honestly, Yeah, I would love to say that I had just matured and become a more sensible person and walked away, but very sadly, no, they eroded my mental health over I mean, you know, other things were also eroding my mental health and fairness. They're not completely responsible. But I was not doing well in my early twenties and my late teens, and I think for me, you know, a lot of my peers who were in the same group were able to take things a little bit more lightly and they were able to kind of participate. And yes, it was impacting them and changing the way they viewed the world, and they were invested, but they weren't quite as invested as I was. You know, I was all in to a damaging degree. But I also really really struggled to fully believe even though I was all in, even though I really wanted it to be true, I really struggled with just like being like, Okay, cool, yeah, this is all real. Let's move let's move on with with you know, whatever's going on. And so I think the doubt and the constantly looking for answers. You know, I was constantly I mean that's why I have files on my computer to this day with all the evidence. I was always talking to people, asking questions, trying to find out the truth. I would have conversations with the vampires, the moderators and say, look, there's been ten years, you guys can just tell me what's really going on? Like, we don't have to do we don't have to do all this. You know, if we're friends, we're friends, we've built a relationship over a decade, you'd just be real with me, and they wouldn't. And so then I took matters into my own hands to try and discover the truth whether they were going to tell me or not, which included tracking down he addresses and talking to people that they didn't want me to talk to.
Speaker 9: I'll get you kicked out every time.
Speaker 1: Yes it will, Yes, it will. And so that's it, and that's why they booted me. Ultimately, was just having conversations with the wrong people, asking too many questions. And I think from their perspective, you know, not to not to be overly fair to a bunch of people who light and manipulated miners for years, but from their perspective, I think it was like this. You know, I was making trouble. I was not just swallowing what they had to tell me and sitting down quietly and dealing with it. And they didn't like that.
Speaker 7: So mm hmmm, yeah, no kidding, Hey, JJ, that sounds like the Mormons.
Speaker 4: I was going to say the exact same thing.
Speaker 8: That sounds like the same damn experience serious former Mormons.
Speaker 4: I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 1: Feel like it's common to a lot of those groups, right, Like, but my roommate actually is a former Mormons, so I've I've heard Mormon stuff. But also, you know, scientology, you've got the same thing. If you're out, you're out. That's it. You're a non person, and they're going to tell us, socialise about you, and turn other people against you. And this was much the same, just on a very smaller scale.
Speaker 8: Well, the scientologists are hiding what what are they hiding?
Speaker 1: I have theories.
Speaker 9: I'd rather be a part of the vampire cult than the Mormons, just just saying they're waiting. I'd much rather be part of a vampire cult. But I did have a question for you. Have you ever watched the show or the movie called Catfish? Yeah, okay, so you know how like in the in the movie Catfish, like the original Catfish story, he shows up and it's the one lady and she's playing like many many roles. I mean, she's got like twenty Facebook accounts set up. She's got like cousins and brothers and like moms and all this stuff, and it's just one lady, and you know, she had convinced this guy had completely fallen in love with her, and you know, showed up and she even like brought him in her house and was still trying to keep the ruse up. So, I mean, the thing is, when you start digging in and you start trying to find answers because you feel like something's fishy, they will, at all costs try to keep the fantasy alive. Yeah, so they probably would have rather gotten rid of you than to just been like, hey, nobody's really a vampire here. We're busted. You know, They're gonna go down to the last moment getting people to think they're really vampires than to just be like busted, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. I remember watching Catfish for the first time. I can't remember when that came out, but it's going to have been sometime in the early two thousands, I think, And I remember watching it at the time and being like this is the same. Like I knew on some level, I was like, what I am involved in is going to it is going to be this, And there was always sorry already so much, so much whispering behind the scenes between those of us who were participants of this, saying, you know, oh, do you think that so and so is real? Do you think that this person's really a plant? You know? Is this a fake profile? Is that a fake profile? Like we were highly suspicious the whole time. I found out years later, actually, like a couple of years ago, I reconnected with some people who were part of this group, and one of these women said to me, she was like, you know, you can tell me now, were you one of the vampires? I was like, bitch, no, my life had been so much easier if that had been the truth. You know, that's the level of distrust and like weirdness that it created between all of those Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, for sure, what are your theories not not legally tendering any kind of uh aspect behind that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, we got to cover cover our legal basis my theories. So, as I said, you know, yesterday was a weird day because I found this lady's obituary and by adding certain things, I mean there were pictures in this lady's like oh bit slide show that I remember being posted to the forum. So I was like, oh, this is her? And then I ran it by a friend of mine who actually met this woman in real life. I said, just to confirm, is this is this? You know, I'm not going to say her name, but is this Bonnie fake name? Is this Bonnie from the forum who we all think probably played Louis? And my friend was like, well, that's her. So I guess theory one is it really was just a bunch of n Riis super fans who were also not well in some way or had to void that they needed to fill, and they were filling that by being highly manipulative and sketchy on the internet. That's that's the first and probably most likely theory. But I do have a kind of secondary theory which dovetails into the occult a little bit. You know, I'm a witch full time now, that's what I do as a job. In that line of work, I've seen a lot of shit and gotten down a lot of rabbit holes and and a lot of research and reading. And you know the concept of the aggregor right where or like theater eggor tulpa thought form. It's got different names that people use, but the idea that like a concentrated amount of belief and focus and sometimes meditation or magical practice can create a being or a manifestation or like a fai that exists independently from the people who are putting that energy into it. There is a part of me that thinks that something like that was going on in this group, not by accident, but purposefully. And I say that because a lot of the people who were running this forum, I mean Lastat especially, but some of the other moderators too, knew a lot about the occult. They were posting about Felima, they were posting about Ederer Rosen Tulpa's Tibetan Buddhism, and so that calls into question was there some other purpose for all this beyond just like Trala la la la la to pretend to be vampires.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I was going to ask earlier because I was wondering, like sometimes just like even if people just being manipulated and used, it might be an occultist this somewhere, And I was going to ask if they entertained the occult on this form. I just didn't get to asking it, So I guess I guess they didn't. They were open about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were open about it. They were looking back, you know, I think teaching us in some ways. I mean a lot of us were kids. I was a kid, and I definitely learned about a lot of these occult topics and was sort of guided through how to do further research and learn more by these people. Dreams were a huge part of what they did, like dreaming and dream work and lucid dreaming and dream walking each other and stuff like that. I first heard the term synchronicity on this forum and like read the works of Carl Jung because of the forum. So yeah, actually, because.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, he was saying, Oh, I said they would like get in your dreams. Is that what that means?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a whole That was a whole other thing. And I mean, look, i am a full time professional witch and I've experienced some weird shit, but I'm also a skeptic. Like it's a weird line to draw, but I've kind of got Scully one shoulder and Molder on the other, you know. But there were some things that I can't really explain. There was some dream experiences. I've always been a lucid dreamer. I've always been a very vivid dreamer since I was a tiny little kid. But there were some things that happened while I was a part of this forum that were extremely strange. Waking up Lake with my body covered in bruises in places wouldn't have made sense for me to be like knocking myself around, you know. Yeah, weird stuff.
Speaker 4: Wow, that sounds pretty wild.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was piggyback on next tape, and I was curious too when you mentioned earlier Julia about the Lilith, the original vampire. So Michael Quina's wife, Lilith, when they first started the temple A set, she starts this thing called I'm not sure if you're familiar with this list.
Speaker 4: The vampire order or the order of the Vampire. Yeah. Yeah, so there's some sort of.
Speaker 8: Mashed together of the Lima, like you were saying, and in some sort of vampire business.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And it's like you see that a lot. I think, pardon me, I'm getting sloking over this cold. You see that a lot? I think with for whatever reason, Thelema just seems to like slot very nicely into just like the other belief systems, and it kind of but you know, you've seen that with the Tiffony and Oto, right, like that's HP Lovecraft mythology, but it's blended with Thelma and so yeah, I don't know whether there was something purposeful going on behind the scenes that was ramping up to become more organized or more like official in some way. Maybe it did, and I just don't know about it. You know.
Speaker 10: Well, I have a little thing to sort of piggy back off JJ. Is that there is I don't know if you're familiar with it's lust, but there is an order.
Speaker 2: It's called vampire Buddhism for vampires.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 10: He So it's very larpaye and like a lot of of the we'll say, very online Buddhists, especially on Twitter, we all laugh at it. But there is something that you're you're right about, because we do talk a lot about like things like the Carnel Ground, and we have vampires and obviously like the kind of Babylon figure like the Dikinis, the Red Girls, a scarlet woman that's very prominent in Buddhism. So and they are sometimes considered vampires. But it's a conceptual. It's not literal. It's just it's a strictly conceptual. So I but I can understand if you were a more literalist person, like you're saying like you were taking sort of these books that are fictional, but you're sort of taking them out of their context and making them like a liturgical or religious text.
Speaker 2: This is very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's and I think, you know, you bring up a really great point there too, because they're in the in the tradition of witchcraft that I now practice. Let's enter it from that, I practice like a kind of hybrid tread craft, like traditional witchcraft blended with sort of folk Catholicism, that sort of where my practice pulls. But in traditional witchcraft and in folkloric witchcraft, I mean you're drawing on folk tales. You're drawing on groom noirs written by people, you know, hundreds and hundreds of years ago, which are in turn drawing on folk tales to formulate this sort of spiritual system in this magical practice. And so I think that the line between stories and reality is not quite as like firmly delineated as sometimes we think it is, especially if you're a magical practitioner, if you're an occultist, like story and narrative are kind of the driving force of an occult worldview, whether or not your story is you know, Crowley's writings or HP lovecraft writings through the lens of Crowley, you know, or fairy tales like it becomes the lens you are looking at the world through. And so I think you know, in your case you're talking about the vampire is not, of course, a literal thing that's going to go come to your house and drink your blood in the middle of the night. It's a it's a sort of metaphorical or symbolic kind of role. But I think sometimes there's more overlap in those things than we realize, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I mean this is something that I Nick knows.
Speaker 10: I'm really fascinated by this idea of like parafiction and metafiction, like looking at the exactly like what you said, like Crowley's writing, it'ssel full of fiction, but the people can't really distinguish it. So there's a point where it doesn't even matter because it is kind of real.
Speaker 2: It is real if you believe it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmmmm mm hm.
Speaker 5: So you did mention, Oh you said the lima was like definitely, was that like more of a bigger thing that really.
Speaker 1: Like on the forum, not not explicitly they were putting ideas out there that were, you know, Belama adjacent, I would say, but they were mishmashing a lot of different spiritual concepts. There was just a real there seemed to be for them, like for these ban Bio moderators, a real fascination and definitely a level of knowledge about topics that definitely far exceeded what most of us are. What, like the average you on the street wouldn't know.
Speaker 5: Did you have any members on there that had like sigils that they've made of themselves, like as their logo and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I can't remember that off the top of my head, but I'm sure we did. I mean, sigil magic. It did become yeah, it did become a yeah. And because I think I know where you're going with I think I know where you're going with that. Maybe I don't recall it, but it wouldn't surprise me. And I think if I'm right about where you're going with that, I think the concept is the same. I mean, I think I've seen people in the chat saying, you know, energy vampires. I think that there were there was some kind of energetic exchange happening, whether that whether you know, we use the term energy vampire or a psychic vampire for just regular people in our lives who piss us off. Right, You're like boss who sucks the air out of the room immediately he walks in. If you're talking about it in an occult context, you're talking about somebody who's doing it more purposefully. They're trying to suck that energy out of you to kind of benefit themselves. And I think that there was a level of like energy siphoning or energy like vamporism going on in that in that place, I suspect purposefully. I don't remember sigils being a part of it explicitly, but it also wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.
Speaker 2: Well did you.
Speaker 9: I was just going to say, did you have any other supernatural experience while you were a part of that cole other than like the dreams and stuff?
Speaker 1: Most of what I directly experienced was stuff that took place in like a a dream or dream adjacent space. So and for that reason, you know, again, it's hard for me because I'm pretty pragmatic and skeptical, but I'm also somebody who like lives in this world and does this for a living, so I in my brain, I hold two realities to be true at once. One the brain is weird, and when we're asleep or hop asleep, it does also a weird shit. But how you're going to interpret that weird shit that your brain is doing is really going to depend what your worldview is. If you're a super like you know, my partner is extremely scientific. He's like, he doesn't really He's fascinated by mysticism and the occult, but he doesn't really ascribe to it. He's a very sort of science based guy. And so if he has a hypnagogic hallucination of something, he's waken up from a dream and he sees, you know, a guy's to in the corner of his room, he's just going to be like, my brain's doing something weird. If I see that, I'm going to say, my brain's doing something weird. But what is it trying to tell me? Is there some you know, why is this happening today instead of last week? Is there some message that I'm supposed to be taking from this thing that I'm seeing, Which I realize i'm rambling now, But to your point, most of the things that I experienced in the cult that I would describe as in some way paranormal took place in that kind of sphere. The biggest weirdest thing was that I did have one night an experience where I had been very frustrated with my lack of direct experience. All these other people, you know, this now dead seventy five year old woman, were walking around being like, oh, yeah, I meet the vampires all the time, and they send me roses and take me out to lunch, and I'm like, bitch, excuse me, Like where's my interaction? You know, I'm pissed. I'm like, she looks like a tiny old woman and I'm a hot seventeen year old. What's going over? I can be his stuff?
Speaker 5: Where's my It's like a mindfucker, I can see that.
Speaker 9: Yeah right, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I can going to bed that night and I'm like, you know, kind of talking in my head to one of these vampire moderators that I had a rapport with, and mentally, I'm just like listen, motherfucker, Like this has gone on long enough. We we have been talking back and forth for so long, and you've been playing these mind games with me, and you've been sending me these little dreams like show up, show up, motherfucker. I'm I won't go crazy. So I full sleep and I wake up in the middle of the night, as as you do sometimes, and I'm rolling over and I stretch my legs out a nice, big, like sleepy time stretch, and my foot connects with a shape on the end of my bed, like a like a heft, and I think a trust is just like one of my cats or something, and so I kind of opened my eyes blearly. I'm kind of feeling around this long and I realized that it's too big to be a cat. And when I open my eyes, I see that it's a figure sitting on the end of my bed. And it was very odd because I don't get sleep paralysis. I definitely do have hypnagogic hallucinations. I definitely do have lucid dreams, but I've never been asleep paralysis. Girly, So I'm seeing this thing sitting at the end of my bed, and cognitively, I'm realizing, this is what you asked for, this is what you wanted to happen, like this is your chance. But then my entire body is flooded with terror, just extreme terror, like what I hear people. When people describe sleep paralysis, I assume that this is what they're experiencing, like it was that level of visceral just like And then as I'm experiencing this, suddenly it's almost like getting anesthesia. I'm suddenly not afraid at all anymore. All the physical trappings of anxiety, like your heart rate going up and all of that, it just goes. And so again, cognitively, I'm no one'm scared, but I can't access the fear anymore either. And as I'm looking at all this happened. This, this person is crawling up to bed toward me, and my brain is my brain is like, stay awake, stay awake, stay awake, stay awake. You wanted this, don't go sleep thro sep and I just fall asleep. And I woke up in the morning and my bedside light was on, which it had been off before I had gone to bed. My bedroom door is open, which it had been closed before I went to bed, and I was like, well, and I think from memory, I logged onto the forum later that day, the group that I was a part of, and spoke to that moderator and he said some cryptic shit about you know, you know, how did you sleep or whatever, you know, which could have been just innocuous coincidence.
Speaker 9: But at the time, like you didn't say anything about it.
Speaker 1: I think I had. I might have had a conversation with him about it, but it was it was one of those things too where you never wanted to like, you never wanted them to think that you were going crazy, because if they thought you were going crazy and you were like getting in way over your head, you were also going to get the boot, like if you were too crazy. So you had to kind of play it gingerly. And I think I, you know, I'm sure we had it back and forth about it where he said some cryptic shit and I read into it and was secretly panicking, but I was just like, oh, yeah, it's looked fine. Why do you ask, you.
Speaker 9: Know, right, he's basically saying like like cryptic shit like nice Pj's last night, or right right, I hear you.
Speaker 1: Say you're sleep bitch like whatever.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So I just have to say, for me, if I experienced something like that, whether it was related to the form or not, I would perceive that it was, and also it would make me feel like it was more real than ever. I don't know, you know, because you were awfully young when you were involved with this, and I know how I was at that age, and I feel like that would have been proof to me that these are this is like real and I'm really involved with something here. And yeah, I can see how you got wrapped in that, because damn is all I got to say about that.
Speaker 6: Did they try and like encourage you to have because in the other interview I did, he spoke a lot about dreams but also dream sexually connecting, and I would assume, I mean, like, if they're in this group and they're trying to harness energy, that's.
Speaker 7: Like a really good way to do it.
Speaker 5: That aspect.
Speaker 1: Sorry, et in the room. Yeah, yes, it was. Again, it was one of those weird things where that was a topic that was definitely broached. It was also because it was also like still in a weird sense role play, Like it was still you know, these these people are these characters, and even though we really believe that they are these characters. We had a chat room, you know, a group chat room, and people would go in and like write little scenes together. We had this whole thing where there was like a graveyard that we would all go hang out in and write these little stories together. And multiple times over the history of my involvement with this group, various different members had you know, like cyber sax with the moderators and things like that, and there definitely were conversations about Oh, I'm going to come visit you in your dreams. Nudge nudgewinkquink. You know, never really happened to me. Interestingly, I think I was way too crazy pants and they were just like, oh, let's not give her any more fuel for that fire. She believes enough, she's enough of a loose canon without us adding that to the mix. But one of the things that did occur in the in the group, which in rent I mean it could never happen today, like somebody's parents would be filing in lawsuit. There were kids were like thirteen and fourteen who these people were having these like cyber sex relationships with you know, yeah.
Speaker 4: Every cult's a sex cult.
Speaker 1: It's inevitable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, fourteen was the age right for Joseph too, so I mean, but really, honestly, if they're practicing a cult magic, then they're they're going to know that, you know, especially if it's virginal hate to be weird.
Speaker 7: That's some powerful magic, you know what.
Speaker 9: I seen year old vamp sex.
Speaker 1: Right right, That's that's the that's the business that's going to make you young forever in one way or another, more imprisoned forever, you know if it we're twenty twenty five, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well that's why I had wanted to do it. I wanted to bring it up because I thought I could have been part of you know, like JJ was even trying to this before, like what's what's their means? What are they getting out of this? I was wondering if there was some sort of yeah, if there was even just a hate saying it's just like LARPers, who are even just trying to get some online ass, you know, because.
Speaker 9: Yeah, send me a picture because.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking you're already.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We've been talking about vampire cult here on the cult rejects across the United States, Mexico and now some Australia stuff. So is this the question we ask every other time is what's the is this like Australian mk ultro situations connected to this.
Speaker 4: Because that's what it seems like with the American Mexican versions.
Speaker 5: That is true. I forgot that we have covered those vampire.
Speaker 4: We talked a lot of vampire stuff somewhat unrelated.
Speaker 8: He played a vampire, but he then finds that money to finance the sex cult stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean everybody in this group. I was one of the only Australian people, so everybody else was the US base. Even kulture thing is interesting. I mean, I don't really believe this I will have yet, but like in my in my decade plus to like ruminate on all the experiences and just let my galaxy brain like ponder possibilities. There have been moments where I've been like this psyop, like was this some sort of like government like CIA psychic recruitment technique? And then I'm like, no, you need to I don't even smoke weed, but if I did, like, you need to stop, you need to put it down. That's a little too kooky. But you know, I mean, the thing is that the universe and the world and the Internet for sure are much weirder than we think they are.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 9: But I think you're on the right track because I think they set up these forums and stuff. Not saying anything about you because obviously you're a lovely person. Oh no, of course, I think you look for levels of psychopathy and people. I think the QAnon thing should prove that to everyone. They weaponize these forums, They get into people's heads, they get them believe in stuff. They see what levels they can push you to act out in reality, and so yeah, I mean I think you were part of one, but I think there's many, many, many diverse, different ones you can become a part of. And they look for like people with levels of psychopathy that they can control and manipulate and essentially, you know, have them do things.
Speaker 1: I think you hit the name.
Speaker 4: I think they just want to study these study human behavior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, I'm glad you said that. I'm glad you put brought up the QAnon thing though. That's why I have a one of my best friends is a just got her PhD. And she's working in a research capacity, or was until very recently for reasons. But she's working on research to do with online extremism and you know how groups online can become a little dangerous for various reasons. She's been reading school shooter manifestos for the best better part of five years, and she's very tired and very sad, as you can imagine. But over the last seat week we were talking about this. She's known about this part of my history for years, but she was like, you really need to read this book by this woman who just published a nonfiction book about QAnon. And the book's called The Quiet Damage by Jesslin Cook. It's really really, really good. Highly recommend everybody read it. But it talks about what it looks like for regular people to get entangled in things like this, entangled into communities and into belief systems that do completely change their outlook on life, but also have these overatching consequences, not just for their immediate families and their social groups, but for you know, possibly the country, the world. And I think it's I think it's much more common when we think, and honest, the example that people point to was the real like oh boy, like that's the crazy the crazies, right, But there's a lot of groups like.
Speaker 9: That, and I was gonna say there was like varying degrees of it. There's somebody who's been in our chat the last couple of minutes. His name is Drew, and I actually did a show with him before and we talked about the Hoover Dam and there was a guy who got obsessed with QAnon and he got in his car and drove it to the Hoover Dam and was going to try to blow it up or something like that. I mean, it's it's crazy. It's absolutely crazy. People get obsessed with these things. But I have to say, though, do you remember when my Space came out? All right, that was like the thing to do before Facebook, and you had like your top five friends or whatever. Put me you put a little.
Speaker 1: On yourn if you took someone out of your top five. Yeah, that's a little better.
Speaker 9: Yes. I mean I was so into my Space when it first came out, and I didn't catfish. The movie had not come out yet, and there were several times I was catfished. And when I look back on it, these profiles, they'd have like five pictures and they were all like, you know, like supermodel edited, like hot emo guys, because that was like my generation was like emo guys. And they all had on like Sleeping with Sirens t shirts and they just were like the perfect Like, oh my god, I was so obsessed. Easily I could have been lured to the mall, kidnapped, raped, thrown, in a van dead by the river. It would have been so easy because nobody thought about that stuff back then, like, oh, this can't be a real person. Let me do some FBI type shit and find out, like, you know, and look at this. It just wasn't nowadays. I think everybody's a freaking sci op person. I don't even trust my family members anymore. But like, it's just your right thing back then, and it.
Speaker 1: Was harder to even like even if you had thought to yourself this, like, you know, xx my wrist slit. XX boy looks a little sketchy. I don't know if he's real or not. Like, even if that had crossed your mind, the tools to sleuth it out were not there. No, it wasn't like it is now. You have like you know, your little AI Facebook up sites where you can upload someone's picture and be like, exactly where else on the Internet this person has been, you know, yeah.
Speaker 9: Like a Google image search of that person's profile pick and then they turn up to be like somebody else. I mean that's how that catfish lady got away with it for so long, because she would take like pictures from Google or other people's facebooks and like upload them and dude, she had a whole network worked out. But social media and these forums and stuff and themselves, I think we're very They were created by design, obviously for some type of outcome, and I think that they've been working perfectly for whatever. That is.
Speaker 5: Something I wanted to ask, and I actually mean this seriously. I'm just trying to get an that's what's going on here? Or how far does this go besides vampires in this thing? Did they entertain other things that were maybe like you know, fairies and gnomes or like, I'm being serious, but no, I take.
Speaker 1: It in real life? Who think gnomes are real?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, but I'm just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's fine, Yeah, no, not really. I mean I think that there was some We definitely had like a paranormal board on the forum. I mean for anyone who's listening, and you guys will will know, but for anyone who's listening is like forums boards, but you know, like you had your main forum, but then you had your sub boards kind of like in a discord stare for like different stuff. And there was definitely like a paranormal board where people would talk about ghosts were a big thing, like ghost, spirits, apparitions, stuff like that. And I think if anyone ever came across like an interesting story about an encounter with something else like an alien or a gnome or whatever, I'm sure we would talk about it. But it wasn't so much part of the world, you know, what they were building and trying to really push on people.
Speaker 5: So it was like really just strictly I guess what I'm trying to get out was like there was in like other forums for other things that it was just strictly really that vampire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like vampires all day, every day, okay, or mostly all night because you know there's.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Jin said something about a PDF of Buddhism for vampires. What is that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 10: So he was a guy that the guy who runs it, he was a very famous Typhoni and OTO member, and he he did train I don't know how extensively.
Speaker 2: He doesn't say that's usually how it goes, but he did.
Speaker 10: He has some kind of initiation into some basic Vagoriana practices. So then he created like a whole system of psychic vampirism. He called it Buddhism for vampires because, as I said, we do discuss like very carnal ground.
Speaker 2: Kinds of ideas.
Speaker 10: So yeah, I mean there, but it is it is like Celestin Nick we're talking about.
Speaker 2: It is typhony and oto.
Speaker 10: But then it's also there are Vagriana things there are maybe like a kind of that like superficial I'm using the word in a more occultist way, but more of a Satanic.
Speaker 2: You know, flavor.
Speaker 10: But it's not it's not really like crazy Satanism. It's more just the aesthetic maybe like maybe a goth aesthetic.
Speaker 2: So that's really what Buddhism for vampires is.
Speaker 10: But even if you look at the logo for it, it is just the seven seven seven thing, like the telemus are.
Speaker 2: That's all is. But they just they made they gave.
Speaker 10: It like a Buddhist Flairsonian.
Speaker 1: Mean, Jin will be better at explaining that than me, because I'm a I'm only a peripheral oh geo nowhere.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, I'm I'm honestly my background is more like you sluss in a way, because like I came from a left time path Catholicism kind of like I was really into grimoires and like you know, leftown path saints and all that stuff as everybody.
Speaker 1: Already like Cyprian and stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like Cyprian, and there's other ones. There's like saying Lucy obviously, Saint Peter all those, Yeah, also left Time Path. So it depends, right, But uh so Typhony and at Well, I'm familiar with Kenneth Grant, so I'll explain it like this, Julia is Kenneth Grant. He basically wrote a series of parafictional books just like we were I mentioned before, or so his books are half fiction half oto material, but he takes it in a Lovecraftian way. Well, there's really two factions. There's a love Craftian faction, and you can see this with Temple of Set, like I really like Don web Don Webb also Temple Set, but he became a Buddhist afterwards, interestingly, But he wrote a lot of these kind of books on a Lovecraft and how they were using this idea of Lovecraft in their.
Speaker 2: Magic, and how Aquino was so into it.
Speaker 10: But then there's this other faction that is into Conan, the Barbarian and the Hyperborean stories. I do, so there was a kind of factional divide. I just find that very interesting. But basically he's talking about like abistle gods and the Mavre, and he calls it the Gray Lodge. I also have a thing called the Gray Lodge. It's not related, but it is interesting that we both have the same title. But basically, he's he's bringing these ideas that not necessarily come from mythology, are not necessarily come from excuse me, like a religious cosmology, but he's drawing from this kind of fictional mythology that's contemporary, and they're bringing it into actual magical ideas, not just the facts of the fiction, but they're actually applying like more technical ideas, and then they're slatting in the names.
Speaker 2: The faces, the aesthetic, it's all of it.
Speaker 9: And so could you do that with anything?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 9: Could you do that with like vampires and put them in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yes, Okay, that's what pass magicians magic.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, chass magic with typhony and sex magic to the goddess.
Speaker 5: That's another reason why I asked about the sigils as well. There I'm just saying a lot of chaos magicians and love sigils. So that's why I was asking if people are using some.
Speaker 9: J of knowledge.
Speaker 4: I love you.
Speaker 1: That was an awesome awesome explanation. I've always been fascinated by the Tifoni and OTO. I mean, I love Lovecraft, and even though I have not now and will not ever join the OTO in any capacity for personal reasons, I am fascinated, you know by that. I think there's it's such rich fodder, Like stories are rich fodder, right, especially if you get a rich mythology like love crafty and mythology or I mean, I am only possibly familiar with Conan the Barbarian, but you're kind of you're taking an intellectual property or a world or a mythology that already has all the interlocking parts, but also an engine of people who have fed into it, even though most people are not reading HP. Love Croft's work and being like, oh, that's all definitely real. It's it's energy behind it from people for you know, well not hundreds of years, but people for like a very long time reading and investing and being interested. And that's energy. That's energy that they was a little battery.
Speaker 9: They made a show about it, right, my am. I the only one who saw that. It was like HB. Love Craft Show.
Speaker 3: County.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it, but I heard it was.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I saw the first season, and it's everything you would expect it to be. But yeah, no, this stuff, this stuff really interests me because you know, I talk a lot about occultism and stuff like that, but I don't I don't know the ins and outs of it, like you know, Gin or even Celeste or Nick. I just I know that peripheral. If I want to know something about the process church, I'll ask you a j.
Speaker 4: That I do know. There you go, I can tell I can help you with that that as well.
Speaker 8: But one thing I did know about the Typhony and Oto is they have further offshoots.
Speaker 4: There are these werewolf and vampire orders.
Speaker 1: I believe interesting interesting.
Speaker 10: One thing I want to I just want to deny any rumors that I'm associated with any of this. I really come from it from a chaos magic perspective. That's really my interest, Julia, is that I like the lifting of frameworks like that. You can take just the magic framework and you can sort of apply ideas to it, but I take it all conceptual. So that's a true chaos magic. Maybe you could say true chaos magician. You just take it comes completely in your mind. And so Buddhism makes it's like the next logical step if you're able to do that. Whereas some people they require all this I Nick will laugh, but I call it like the ceremonial LARPing, like they you know, they require the ren fare. I'm not saying that it's I'm not saying that you don't burn candles and do all that stuff. That can be useful for sure, But I'm just saying if you need like a whole ritual like thing, then yeah, maybe you would be more interested in like Typhoni and ounce. I'm just interested in the ideas.
Speaker 9: The ritualism interests me because I remember one time I was talking to Nick and he made me laugh my fucking ass off because he said he was doing something in his bedroom with swinging some incense or doing something, and his wife walked in and was like, what are you doing? The Catholic rise. Yeah, literally, it's the Catholicism has a lot of that ritualism in it. It just it interests me about that.
Speaker 5: So one thing I did want to mention about the Typhonian order. If you're like into like the Limaic magic or even Golden Down or a lot of like I would even assume maybe even the temple is set I don't you know stuff like that. At least with Alma, you're going to be practicing like the Hexagram ritual, in the Pentagram ritual probably for a long time. You know, that's gonna be like, you know, something that you were used to doing constantly. And in the Hexagram ritual you use the LVX formula, and in there at some point you acknowledge purfos in Typhon. And the weird thing is that the whole LVX formula is Egyptian. That's why it uses a pofos. But then twas is in the Greek Pophus having Typhon, you know, and that's kind of like the rising beast in my opinion. You that's where I think it's symbolizing you. You even go like that when you when you acknowledge a purfis in Typhon. So I have wondered if I do think that when it comes to the typhony in order, maybe at the beginning it was more for people that he thought that might have like had experienced maybe like actual magical experiences or the abyss. I could be wrong, But another reason why I do think that might be possible is because when it first started I don't know if it's still like this. He took the same like pretty much adopted the same oto initiations or degrees. But you do not have to set off at the first if you if you didn't think you belonged to So now, if you did have a magical experience, and in my opinion, you did cross the abyss, you shouldn't be coming in starting a fucking first. You should be coming in where you belong. So I'm wondering if that is just more proof of why. I do think that that might be the difference between that order as well, Like I don't think. I think maybe at exception he wasn't so much trying to have people come there that I don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 9: That makes sense, Like newbies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are people who don't actually know what magic.
Speaker 1: Didn't want?
Speaker 9: Doesn't it take a while to really understand what it is, because I mean there's so many Actually I have a question for youse list and you're the first witch I've ever met, so don't judge me. I did being a part of this cult? Did it lead you into those interests?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 9: Did it lead you found the thought of like I want to do witchery stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: Not really. I have a weird like story with how that part of my life like kicked off, And it sounds like very cringe almost to tell it, but like literally, when I was like six and seven years old, I was like pretending to be a fortune teller, like in my like little like hut in the garden, and like I was just always extremely drawn to that stuff, reading a lot of like kids books, but reading books about witches and stuff when I was like very little. So I don't know where that comes from for me. I mean a lot of kids have spooky interests, but for me, it really was like lifelong and it just evolved over time into researching and learning about more serious stuff and beginning when I was wickaned primarily when I was a teenager because much like Fan pass By having a booms, so we're witches because of the craft and stufah, I was.
Speaker 9: Gonna see, I wonder did those two things kind of like ran together, Like maybe the interest in the cult kind of fueled your other interests.
Speaker 1: It definitely few it definitely like fueled it to some degree. It existed beforehand, but it definitely kind of it introduced me to a lot of occult topics that I probably wouldn't have found otherwise until much later, stuff like to Betan Buddhism and the mysticism into Betan Buddhism. I mean, I wouldn't probably have encountered that on my own until much much later if I hadn't been in the cult. So it springboarded me into more serious occultism at like a young age. But I think I would always have found that to be like a path that I would have gone down. It just it took it in a in an interesting direction at an earlier age, I think.
Speaker 9: And you do it professionally, you said, for like the last seven or eight years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I have done like magic and psychic stuff for work since I was about nineteen, but very like part time. I sat it as an online psychic as a part time job when I was about nineteen, from a psych called Cassamba, which still exists. I do not work for them anymore because they would not pay me enough. But I did that, you know, as a side hustle all through college, and you know, continued to do such things as a side hustle for a long time. And then in about twenty sixteen twenty seventeen, maybe I was very very unhappy in my marketing job, my full time marketing job for a retro clothing company, and I kind of rage quit to just do it full time. I worked for a while out in Jackson Square in the French Quarter as the one of the little Terror readers set up at a lot cool going out there. It was cool except people got stabbed a lot, and that wasn't so cool.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I had no shit, you know.
Speaker 1: I was not a fan of that. So after a little while out there, I got a job at some of the little stores in the French Quarter, just reading cards and stuff, and worked for a while at the Vampire Boutique in the French Quarter, which is another interesting kind of like intersection of vampires coming back into the story. And then I got my own store in the French Quarter in twenty twenty, like right at the beginning of twenty twenty, I signed this lease on my own storefront, which you know, in Tara Reader New Orleans terms, is like you've hit the big, the big big if you're getting your own shop, you know. So I was super stroked about that. I was in business with a friend of mine. We decorated the whole place super excited, and then COVID lockdowns happened, I was gonna say yeah, And so for me though, actually it was a lifesaver because I actually hate talking to people face to face. Like I'm a very low energy person. As far as like being one on one in person with people, I don't. I love the Internet. I love talking online and phone and all of that, but it drains me very quickly having to be like face.
Speaker 9: Time with people face.
Speaker 1: So I was already kind of almost wishing I hadn't signed this lease because I was like, oh God, am I going to do this for sixty hours a week for like the rest of my life, just go down to the French Quarter and have to find parking and deal with people? Oh uh? And then yeah, the lockdown's happened. I was very lucky. The person I was renting from said that it was cool, we would just cancel the lease, and I pivoted everything online. And so for the past five years full time, I've just been I do spell work for people, I do readings, I do truants like mediumship sessions and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: What is spell What's spell work?
Speaker 1: Pretty much what it sounds like? So you know, if you're if you're a magical practitioner or an occultist, you know, uh, they're going to people are going to call it different things depending on what they practice and what their path is. More ceremonial magicians are probably going to call it rituals rather than spell work, which sounds kind of like shinzy. You know, we can do a little spell work with our little jars and our little candles. But but yeah, it's it's essentially, it's a rich or a spell that is done with various different materials in order to impact or affect a desired outcome. And so if you learn witchcraft or magic, or you know, you've become initiated into any of the initiatory traditions, you're going to learn how to do it in a certain way. In my opinion, anyone can learn. As Nick was saying earlier, I don't think that means everybody on the planet is going to experience real magic, because that does take years of study and sometimes it just takes circumstance and kismet whether or not you're going to have that experience or not. But in theory, you don't have to be special in any way to learn how to do magic. Anyone can learn how to do magic. However, for my clients, a lot of them don't want to do that. They would rather just pay somebody else to do it, and so I do it for them.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Interesting, that's so interesting. Have you ever had anybody be like, I want this person dead or do something bad to this Yeah, I'm not serious that. Oh, yeah, it happens.
Speaker 4: What's the curse environment situation here? For example? What's your opinion of haunted dolls curses?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think haunted dolls exist, but I have a I guess a quirky opinion on haunted dolls I think exists. I don't know if anyone here has read the work of Oh my god, what is her name? I'm going to forget now. She wrote the Exorcists Handbook. Her name is Josephine something, but I'm now McCarthy like real stuff. Yeah, Josephine McCarthy isn' occultist from the UK. She's fascinating lady, and she really knows her shit. And she worked as a as a straight up exorcist, not in the Catholic tradition. She's not Catholic, but she worked as like an exorcist for years and years and years, and she has an interesting theory about like haunted objects, haunted dolls. She says that in her experience professionally over like thirty plus years of doing exorcism, anything with a face is something that a spirit is going to.
Speaker 9: Why does that give me the fucking creeps?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I was hoping you're gonna say that they don't exist, That's what I was hoping.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. No, I think I've never met one personally, but I do think they're real.
Speaker 9: Like Annabelle, I've met a doll?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 9: You did?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that that's Chucky West?
Speaker 4: Yeah, down down in the Key West, in Key West.
Speaker 1: I've seen him too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're they're dangerous folks down there. You don't put a hanted doll in a civil war for it, or some historian buff such as myself might stumble across it. No bad photograph. We didn't get cursed for about ten or twelve years, did you really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ye can happen. I do, And I think you know, yeah, depending on your worldview, right, spirits are everywhere. You know, They're not They're not special and only hiding and these like very specific areas fing you up. Spirits are all over the place. I last night, so I lived with another occultist. My my roommate is for more Mormon now an occultist. Lovely guy.
Speaker 9: Oh so transition from one transition.
Speaker 1: To he's amazing. But I was. When I came out of my room last night into the kitchen, I was just going to get water or something, and he's in the kitchen also when he pulls me aside and he was like, I just need to tell you that. When I was coming in here earlier, I glanced into the living room and I thought I saw you sitting in a chair with your hand, with your hands over your eyes. And then I looked again and realized it wasn't you. I just think you should know. And I said, yeah, okay, that's good intel to have. I said, how did it feel? He said wet? I said wet. He was like, it felt wet. I didn't like it. I was like, okay, that's not great. I said, well, what are you going? What are we going to do about this? You know, we're instantly in occult roommate problem solving mode because neither one of us has time for that shit. We're not really scared. We're just like, h no. And so he goes and gets some of his his his cleansing cologne and sprints is it over the chair in the living room. And I'm trying to think to myself, like, this is spirit. I've lived in this house for almost eight years and I don't really experience any you know, problematic spirit activity for the most part, So what could this be? And then I said, I said to my room and I was like, you know, it's interesting you say wet. I said, when I first moved in here, I did distinctly get the impression that somebody had died in the bathtub in like the in the bathroom in the hallway. And he was like, oh shit, And I said, yeah, I said, but I've never had any problem with that spirit. Like I just said to her. You know, I'm a little crazy, so if I think there's a spirit around, I'll be like, hi, I need to do things. Please don't disrupt my life. Sorry, I said, yeah, me and that spirit are cool, Like, I don't think it would be causing problems. And then I remembered that the night before I had taken a bath in that bathroom where this woman I think drowned, and I had forgotten to drain the bathtub. Like I had been on the phone with someone and I didn't want them to know I was in the bath, So like I got out of the bath and just like kept the stopper in so I didn't have the water gurgling sound. And I had left the bath full for the entire day. And I was like, Oh, that's it. The spirit's pissed like this, she cut.
Speaker 9: Out, She cut out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, she did say that she was having a bad weather there so that this might have happened.
Speaker 9: It's the magic, the spirit, it's.
Speaker 6: The water bathtub portal sucked her back in because I'm not kidding the spirit's.
Speaker 5: I wanted to ask more questions about Joseph McCarthy another.
Speaker 9: Question, Come yeah, JJ, are you really cursed?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And nick I wrote him a letter a couple couple of months ago. Robert the Doll, that is, wrote him a letter. Let me tell you, Julie, I can feel I can fill a long, long discussion. In the last twelve or so years, have been cursed by that damn Robert the Doll.
Speaker 4: They were talking about him on the Rejects last year.
Speaker 8: I'm out I'm out, I'm leaving this place. I'm not even going to one near this thing, and you're talking.
Speaker 7: What you do to it? You had to make it mad, did you?
Speaker 4: I took a photograph with it without asking him.
Speaker 8: Apparently you got to ask him first, And at the time, I was like, Yeah, that's ridiculous. I'm not I'm going to ask this a stupid doll. I can take a photograph.
Speaker 6: I hear what well, looking now, JJ looking out.
Speaker 4: Like this thing might be onto something here. I might be cursed.
Speaker 9: Before you took the picture, but.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 8: So like every year around it, like December first, about every year, I'd start considering. After about year five or so, I'd start considering, damn it, did that doll curse me?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 8: And then around the year twelve, I was like, I'm gonna finally write that doll letter and say I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 9: But imagine how that went.
Speaker 8: I don't think, well, I hope it hasn't gone well since then. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 6: It's uh, you're gonna have to go back there, Yeah, face to face apology.
Speaker 10: We need to find the current Darrow who can deal with it for you, like in person.
Speaker 7: That's what's up.
Speaker 2: Then you need to go to like the doll and you have to like give him like a seven day.
Speaker 7: Candle or something the homage it. Yeah, I'm still.
Speaker 8: Writ in the Chamber of Commerce to tell them they're irresponsible for putting a haunted Kerstell out in public like that flagrantly.
Speaker 9: You need an exorcism, you need like you need, like the power of Christ compels you like that.
Speaker 7: I think we should have Jonathan do it. From the cults. Let him know, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 9: Jim though, you need to get tied down, prayed with p sue it, do all of it.
Speaker 6: You have to get naked because half the time they get naked, they rip their clothes off, you know.
Speaker 9: Oh sure, yeah, piss and ship everywhere or else desertate.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure what this is, but I'm not the first person to be cursed by Robert the Doll. The whole room that he sits in down there at this old Civil War fort where he's they've been into a museum of Robert for some reason. It sits on a mound by the.
Speaker 7: Way to curse people. By the way, to curse.
Speaker 8: Exactly, exactly intentionally. There's flagrant irresponsibles. They put him what's that?
Speaker 9: They put him on a mound, the.
Speaker 8: Well, the Civil War fort was built on top of a mound. He's inside the Civil Wars.
Speaker 7: Ah, she's back.
Speaker 9: Oh gosh, your bag.
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 9: I had at least three more.
Speaker 6: We were talking about ghosts while you were gone to but I definitely say it's because you left the water in the tub and that's a portal and you might have you know.
Speaker 12: You know one thing I summoned it?
Speaker 5: Can you hear c.
Speaker 1: Lest I can hear you? Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, you sound great?
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry about that.
Speaker 7: That was weird.
Speaker 1: Don't talk shit about gross. I guess this lady was pissed at me and she was like, let's shut the whole shit down, like stop saying words about me.
Speaker 5: Denied. One thing I did want to ask you about. Uh you mentioned josephin McCarthy. Did you know about her her magical Order?
Speaker 1: I heard about it. I don't know a ton about it, but I did hear about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I actually, uh you know, I do you know I've talked about before. I think I've even mentioned it once or twice. But you know, I have talked about tons of times that I was in the OTO and I had stopped going for a bit before COVID happened, and then I started joining in on the zoom things. And when I had stopped going for probably about like sixty eight months, I was actually using that system instead. Oh really, So when you said that was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, did you find it? You found it to be a good workable system.
Speaker 5: I think. So it's a little bit more personal. You're not really from what I as far as I got, you're not really working with It's hard to explain like Pantheon's like gods. It's actually just very personal stuff. So that's interesting. I mean, you are doing ritual work, but it's not like I don't remember it wasn't It's it's different. It's definitely different.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like her approach a lot. I think she's a fascinating person. And if you know, if I'm sure you have, but if if anyone ever listens to her talk, you know, on podcasts or whatever, she's just a wonderful breath of fresh air in the occult world because she's a you know, a slight not older woman, but she's you know, I think in her fifties, I believe, and she's got this like strong Northern England accent. She's just like very mad. She's very matter of fact.
Speaker 5: She's like shoots from the hip.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, yeah, you know, yeah, well you know.
Speaker 5: One thing she did say kind of actually helped nudge me out of the OTO in a sense too. Uh. And it's not that like I'm promoting her stuff because again I used, you know, very did very little. She even says to go through the whole course expect I think seventeenth to twenty years. So obviously I didn't do much. But uh, she the way she had put it, and it really dawned on me, like really good when she said this. One time, I was listening to a podcast that she did, and she did say that when you go to these orders, they said, all you're gonna do is get their their shade of magic. She says, let's say the outlet is actual magic, and well you're tapping into that, and then it comes to that light bulb. She says once like the OTO is like throwing that red shade on top of it. That's the OTO. Then like let's say, the gold Ones, the Golden don you know what I'm saying, You're not actually really tapping into the source, You're just learning to tap into their shade of magic. She says, I think it's much better for you to just go to the source. And she said that's what she thought. It still goes for.
Speaker 2: That's really profound out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I heard that, I was like, that's interesting, I said, because I could see what you know, how you because there's there is a specific idea with the O T or other orders. They have their own pantheons and their own like ideas are almost religious text.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: Does this lady do distant exorcisms? Because I think JJ needs one.
Speaker 1: I think she's retired now. Unfortunately, I think I wrote.
Speaker 9: About you, Celeste. Do you do any distant exorcisms?
Speaker 1: Most of the magic I do for clients is distance. So yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Robert some Robert the Dall Exorcist. You know, you know some some players can help me out.
Speaker 1: I feel like we could. I feel like we could figure something out. Robert the still bothering you all these years later.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't believe, You wouldn't believe the tales if I told.
Speaker 9: You he would he's being totally serious, Nick, Nick heard of a portion of what I've gone through over the last twelve I.
Speaker 5: Was even gonna say, just in the time that I've known him, I could probably say he's probably.
Speaker 7: Your curse.
Speaker 9: He needs to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to hook him up with that Saint Cyprian stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there you go. On the case, we'll do it.
Speaker 9: So I have a question for a celest I mean, obviously I don't I don't deal in any of this stuff, but in your opinion, you know, magic is real, magic works, but not everybody knows what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yep, that's okay.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, certain magic like we've talked about before, solomonic magic and stuff you got. You can't be messing around like you will, yeah, talk about.
Speaker 1: Because because it's very because it is very real, and I think, like obviously everybody's going to have their own take on that and their own experiences. And like I said, my my own partner is extremely suppor sort of what I do and interested and wants to hear about it. But like he has such a I don't want to call it a black and white worldview because that's not fair, but it is such a pragmatic worldview that what interests him is data. He's like a big data science guy, and that's mysticism to him is like data and facts and numbers. Stuff that flies over my head right, like, I don't understand name that. Yeah, that he's magic.
Speaker 7: Johnny says that numbers are God's language.
Speaker 1: So exactly exactly, so you know, my partner and we meet in the middle because he is, whether he wants to admit it or not, a very mystical person. He's just coming at it from this different angle. But all of this to say the question of like, is magic real? I mean, it's very real to me. And I've seen things happen because of magic and as a result of magic that I really can't explain otherwise. And I think, but I think that some people who engage in the occult or dabble I hate to use that word because it feels a bit dismissive, but like dabble in witchcraft or debt. You know people who see rituals on the Internet and they're like, oh, you know, I'll summon this solomonic demon that sounds like a fun time. It's not a fun time. I do it.
Speaker 9: It doesn't sound like a fun time to me. I mean, were you are scared getting into this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been scared so much.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, Oh thank you for being honest. By the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I think it's important to talk about. I will say when I first got, you know, involved with magic and witchcraft, I wasn't scared at all. But then early twenty twenty, after I had been doing this already for like a long time, I had my ass handed to me in a way that was terrifying to the point where like, after I came through that experience, I was like this close to throwing out all my shit, getting rid of all my books and being like that's it for me, because that got a little too real.
Speaker 6: I think that you're smarter now because I will say this, I'm a nurse as well, like a registered nurse, and the most scary thing we ever see as a nurse that thinks she knows everything right, and like you're you're a better nurse if you don't really know everything and you're willing to ask for help.
Speaker 9: So yeah, absolutely, you were like you were like having scary like like demons or ghosts or I had.
Speaker 1: An experience with a spirit and I had been you know, I don't know, I don't know if it's close to what JJ has has been through. But I was having some experiences that there was just a little bit too many bad things clustering in a short space of time. And you know, I'm again very much a skeptic. I'm like, Okay, bad things happen, you know, sometimes you're just gonna have bad day. Your car is going to break down, a family member is going to get hurt, like it just happens's life. But if too many of those things cluster in a small space of time, for me with my worldview, I'm like, hmm, okay. And so I had done what I usually do in those situations, which was I had, you know, done a ritual to just kind of cleanse myself in my space and get rid of any ick that was floating around. And when I did that, the candle I was burning went completely black. It was you know, a glass jar candle, and in candle magic candle divination, if you're burning something and it goes all the way down black soot, that is not a good sign. And halfway through it burning down, the candle exploded and then nearly burned down the room that I was burning it in. So at that point I was like, something's up. That's not good, And I talked to a couple of friends of mine and some mentors about what could be going on, and yeah, let's go rounds with Robert. Will live stream it?
Speaker 9: Please please live stream it. Oh, I want to be a part of it. I will sit out too.
Speaker 4: I probably I don't want to go anywhere near that.
Speaker 1: Damn, a ghost just turned off my entire ass computer set up. I probably shouldn't be so ballsy like, yeah, let's go, let's take down Robert. But anyway, what happened was at that point I asked friends for their thoughts. This is something that I will say if anyone is a practitioner or they want to be a practitioner, get yourself a tight group of occultist friends that you trust, who you can turn to if you're having an experience, whether it's a dream or weird stuff happening in your life, or you think you're seeing a spirit. It's so important to be discerning because sometimes it's just you and you're tired, and you're paranoid and your head's all fucked up. So get people you trust that you can talk to who can check for you and just be a little bit of a grounding influence. But very sadly in this instance, my friend was kind of looking into it for me and he said, oh no, there's definitely summons up. There's something around you or in your house or you know, you got to get rid of it. So he gave me his recommendation of what kind of ritual I should do to really deal with this thing. And basically it was a it's called a spirit trap ritual. We kind of my friend's a conjure man, so it was kind of in this folk conjure pop gaetia part other. We weren't so many any demons to do it, but it was sort of a solomonic folk magic ritual to get deal with the spirit.
Speaker 5: To say, well, is in solomonic magic you are trying to trap a demon into a specific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're trying to bind bind the spirit. And so we used this right or I use this right to do it. He told me all the steps to do. I got everything ready and the ritual involved. You know, it used planetary hours. If anyone watching or I'm sure somebody y'all on the call have done it. But if you're using like planetary magic, it's very specific timing wise. You've got to be up at a certain time down to the minute to call on certain energies and certain spirits. So anyway, I prep everything, I get it all organized. This was quite a few years ago. I told my boyfriend at the time, like, don't worry about me tomorrow. Just ignore me. I'm going to be doing some stuff. Just live your life. If I'm chanting in a room, don't worry about it. And the morning that I was due to do this, I think I had to start at five am. I woke up in the worst pain of my life and I had like eleven out of ten GI pain. I was like, not I'm going to be an elegant. I was shitting my brains out.
Speaker 11: I was showing like stoic knew it, and I I was oscillating between like the bathtub and the toilet and then trying to get like because I had to do shit on the hour every hour for this ritual.
Speaker 1: And I remember messaging with my friend and being like, I think I'm dying, Like I am in so much pain, can I can't stop shitting? Like what I had finish this ritual and he was like, well, yeah, the spirit doesn't want to go and it's pissed at you. And I was like, fantastic, Well I might have to go to a hospital, Like what do you recommend I do here? And he was like, you just got to get it done. You just got you cannot stop doing it now. My partner was like, witness My then partner was witnessing this all and being like you look like shit. Like I was running a fever, I couldn't walk. My partner at the time was like, you have to go to a hospital, and I was like, no, I have to finish chanting to Saturn.
Speaker 6: You say, you know, if I don't finish this, we're gonna have locknest monster in the bathtub.
Speaker 7: Listen, We're gonna have.
Speaker 1: Worse problems than me shitting my pants if you don't go back to bed and shut.
Speaker 9: Up and shooting your pants is definitely a fucking problem. It's a problem. I'm in there, yeah, crying out the ass like that. It's not it's not no.
Speaker 5: Serious, I know it happens.
Speaker 1: I do not recommend the colonoscopy by spirit. It's like not.
Speaker 5: As Yeah, it's like air.
Speaker 7: But I'm done, right, So I finished colonoscopy.
Speaker 1: Go to colonoscopy will be the title of autobiography. My god. So but I did it. I finished it. It got done. I think it took. It was about a twelve hour process, like on the hour, every hour. I somehow managed to like force myself through it. And at the end of that process, like literally the moment I finished that last chant and I sealed this jar and it was all done fine physically fine wow, And I put it out in the garden, which was you know. I was like, what do I do with this fucking jar at this point? And my friend was like, okay, well, you're gonna want to put it obviously away from your house. And I said, but how am I going to know if it worked? I mean, should have been obvious at the point in time that I was no longer extremely unwell that it had worked. But I was like, how do I know? How do I know what's in here? I don't know? And my friend said, You're just You're just gonna know. You're just gonna know. So you hear this a lot from other people in the occult when you're first like really learning serious magic. Oh, you're just going to know. It's such an annoying thing to hear. It's like, what do you mean, I'm just gonna know, fuck you. Anyway. I put it in my front yard, where at the time I had this gigantic catnet bush that was just growing all over the yard. I mean, catnip is a mint, it takes over everything, grows like a weed, and this plant was very robust, and three days later the entire plant had died. The whole thing was dead, and I was like, well, wow, that worked, I guess, but it was terrifying. It was a terrifying experience, and not because anything spooky supernatural was happening, like things weren't appearing to me or like being spooky, but the toll that it had taken on my physical body, which you know, if you're a science minded person you can say, well, that's probably just totally totally coincidence, like bitch, you write too much taco bell, like that's what's going on there, right, like not like uh, And it was horrifying, horrifying, and I very nearly because apparently this spirit had no way ill intent, It wasn't trying to fuck me up. Apparently this was literally just a spirit that was ambiently around and that had noticed me and was like, oh, there's a witch. I'll just say hi, you know, and I'll just say hi in a way that starts ruining her life, because that's a good way to get attention.
Speaker 6: Oh and the energy, I mean, even if they don't mean to, they're going to suck some suck some blood, right if we want to go vampiric.
Speaker 1: Yep. And that's why that was my very hard one lesson of here's how we have good spiritual boundaries and good spiritual cleanliness. But yeah, I very nearly threw in the towel at that point.
Speaker 9: So you live in New Orleans obviously, Okay, Yeah, I mean I feel like I've been there a few times. I just feel like it's a haunted place to live. Oh yeah, to be honest with you, I mean you're saying like something could have happened in that place before you moved in, or something like that. I'll a lot of the places, like even driving by them, I would be like, gosh, this just gives me the he begbis like it's a haunted kind of creepy dark place.
Speaker 1: There's there's a lot of energy here. I think I mean the place that I live in. I'm not down like in the French Quarter or anything, because your girl does not make that kind of psychic money. I'm not angry yet, so I'm not you know, like I'm not raking it in. But you know, I live in a house on the outskirts of Orleans Paris, so I'm still technically in New Orleans, but it's more the suburbs. My house was built in like nineteen sixty three, I think nineteen nineteen fifty nineteen fifty three, so it's not like old old history, haunty. But yeah, New Orleans is just a place with a lot of energy, spirits and also just like I.
Speaker 9: Mean Hurricane to Trina stuff about to say the like, I mean, yeah, even if you don't live right in the quarter, I just I feel like with all that energy that even came through with that is kind of wild. But patty and angry. It's funny you mentioned her. I don't know if anybody else knows who that is, but that's the one they always get on ghost adventures. Do you know who I'm talking about? It's this, It's the one lady they're always consulting.
Speaker 12: On ghost adventures.
Speaker 9: When they call in a psychic, that's that's who she's talking about.
Speaker 1: And I don't know that she's extremely wealthy. I just assume that she is.
Speaker 9: She is too, Yeah, they're always calling her in, and I almost don't feel like she's very good on the episodes. It's like she walks in there and she just says some real vague generalities, and it's like, why didn't you freaking hire me to do that? I go in there and tell you more than she get.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I think celebrity celebrity psychics and celebrity occultists are their whole own thing, you know. And I mean, God, I don't want my have to get me into trouble this evening, so let's not it's not. But yeah, I mean that's the other thing I think. Any it's not that they aren't legit people who become public figures and do things. But I think the nature of media also is that the legit stuff doesn't really sell.
Speaker 6: Like I know, you know, Yeah, there's magicians that have rabbits and hats, and then there's magicians yeah and they both yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Somebody said something about glittering generalities. One of my favorite logical fallacies. Well, it's like they get in there and she's like, oh my next burning you know, she'll like scratch it real quick. Oh look at this scratch on my neck. Come on, Pattie, did you have a mother?
Speaker 7: Did you have a mother? I think you had a mother.
Speaker 1: Right, somebody in your family was a smoker.
Speaker 9: It's like, yeah, okay, yeah, all of a masshole, narrow it down something like that. Yes, I feel like someone you know, mother, father, grandmother, maybe Caucasianian. How would you guess? I'm not obviously celest I'm not making fun of me.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't feel that way at all. I just similar similar feelings.
Speaker 9: Yes, I have a friend. Actually, her name's Whitney. You guys may know her, Whitney Fox. Uh, she's the she's the real deal. She's a really cool lady. And uh yeah, I just I feel like people who actually have a talent for it, they're not they're not on ghost adventures, they're.
Speaker 4: Not you know, So.
Speaker 1: No, I agree. I mean, I think it's also possible that some of these people who become like big media figures, not to single out Patty, but folks in that in that Wheelhouse. I think sometimes, you know, maybe there is a legitimate skill and a talent and a gift there, but once you have to do it once a week on television with with fucking I don't even know who who is on Ghost Adventures at zach Bag and whoever. It is like you know, some like backwards baseball cap looking ass go toe guy being.
Speaker 4: Like the Ghost House.
Speaker 6: You know, did you hear that?
Speaker 7: Did you hear that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It must It probably creates a need to just like play the role and not worry about really like tapping in on a deeper level.
Speaker 9: Well, I'll say one there's one show that is like that that I will say to this day. I'm a huge fan and I love it so much, and I'll follow this girl on Instagram? Is that the Dead Files girl?
Speaker 5: You know I mentioned her before? She said you got to bring Amy Allen instead you did mention her?
Speaker 9: Dude, she got she gets me every time.
Speaker 5: Faire dude worth it in my opinion.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, no, that's one. And I feel like they're the guy that she works with on The Dead Files. Nick, weren't you going to talk to him or something?
Speaker 5: Or was trying past? Yeah, I was trying to because he was he was retired, I think, a detective of New York. But I never never got a response.
Speaker 9: Well he I can only imagine you two talking to each other with your big New York accents. But yeah, no, she's she fascinates me, but you so do youse, Celeste. I'm not gonna lie. I kind of would like to have you on my show and ask you all kinds of which craft three questions.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm down. I'm down. I haven't done a podcast in forever. And then I feel like in this last week, everybody's like, do you want to.
Speaker 7: Be on a podcast?
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, it's funny. Is another podcaster that I'm friends with literally him up and they're like, you have been trying to get her on for a while.
Speaker 1: Oh I think I know because I kind of went like self mode for the past, like gear and I really wasn't I wasn't even really updating my Instagram. It was just like mostly strictly business stuff, not putting out a bunch of other content. I was really burned out from just the content mill and the constant demands of the Internet. And then I went and decided to make a stupid TikTok and here we are now.
Speaker 9: TikTok every time.
Speaker 5: That's well the good timing. Jen has a question, Yeah, go for it, Jen.
Speaker 2: Okay, So thank you very much, Hidi and Nick.
Speaker 10: So I have one comment, one question, and obviously I said I would deticase Heidi in the chat, so I will do that. So celest you were talking about how your partner is very analytical, so of course Nick knows I love Kabala. So I'll just bring up a little this is kind of a boy magic what you're talking about. It's very hard, it's very you know, it's very hermetic, like you're very like in the clear blue lightning, you could say.
Speaker 2: So that's that is like you're saying, he is kind of a mystic.
Speaker 5: Yeah he is.
Speaker 10: He's tuned into the numbers. But it's just boy magic because that's how he looks at it.
Speaker 2: Hard data.
Speaker 10: Women are more they they are less dense. I've said this many times on a show, but they have a they're less dense than men. So they you guys need a little more finesse, a little more care. That's why the rituals, that's why the all the spiritual technologies. Men just kind of like need the know how and then we can kind of get there. Women kind of have to prepare themselves, but they can get there too. It's just it's all obviously, I think of it as all like just consciousness, so you can get there if you want.
Speaker 2: It's just how you prepare yourself.
Speaker 10: But I thought that was really interesting because I think you're tapped into like he is a mystic.
Speaker 2: And I know a lot of people like this.
Speaker 10: They would not consider themselves occultists or mystics, but they have like a very keen analytic call i and analytical knowledge.
Speaker 2: Lisa is very much like this.
Speaker 10: I'm not saying she's like a dude at all, but she just it's a very if you have like a science that kind of brain, I think you're you are able to do it if you are open minded. And then my question was did Vampire the Masquerade the White Wolf game? Was that like really old fashioned by the time you were kind of in the scene or what did did you see it play kind of a role in how people, you know, like the.
Speaker 2: Vampire balls and all of that, like, yeah, familiar with that a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I think I mean, I think you know White Wolf games, whether it's tabletop or LARPing are gonna that's a that's eternally popular, you know. I mean, I'm in a I'm in a VTM game right now. We haven't met for ages. We meet on zoom. But I am a big fan of White Wolf. I love role playing, mostly tabletop. I'm not big on warping. Surprisingly, I don't like people in real life, you know, to keep me away from them. But yeah, no, I think that the White Wolf universe definitely did seep into elements of the group that I was in. The biggest thing that I can think of. I'm glad you asked this question, actually, But the biggest way that I think it impacted some of the terminology from White Wolf games was creeping in to the way that the Vampire moderators interacted with us. And the biggest way that that happened was the idea of gules. If anyone's played like VTM or a White Wolf game, the goule is a physically human, well a mostly physically human character that is the servant or the you know, thrall of a vampire character. So in the role playing game Vampire, the musquerade, your vampire character can give a human being a certain amount of blood, and that character becomes kind of like your little mortal slave and you can go send them to do errands for you and do stuff during the day, pick up your dampile laundry, whatever does you need them to do. In the cult that I was in, that idea started to really permeate. So the truly unhinged Kuku Banana is. Stuff that went on toward the end is that a bunch of us were told that we actually had vampire blood. We didn't remember getting the vampire blood because it was all happening while we were sleeping. But you know, the the vampires who ran this cult were supposedly coming to some of us in the night and giving us their blood, and we were becoming ghouls. So in the world of the cult, I was a ghoul and had vampire blood and was told that that's why I was so sick. It turns out that I have a chronic illness, that's why I'm so sick, but I was told it was vampire blood. So there you go.
Speaker 2: Well that's really interesting.
Speaker 10: So us because Nicholas to Beer, I'm not sure if you're familiar with him, Yeah, and like the I think his thing is the Temple of Blood in the Order of the Dragon, and like everyone knows he's like really sick though, and like that whole group is quite weird and very extreme. But they they talk about like these very ideas that you're talking about, Like they think they are.
Speaker 2: Actually like immortal vampires, and they do feed people their blood unwittingly.
Speaker 10: So I just think that that's very fascinating that they're borrowing this kind of very extreme you know, luciferian ish.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure on their whole ideology, but yeah, very interesting.
Speaker 4: Blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they give people their.
Speaker 10: Own blood unwittingly in food and drinks, and they say it's to improve because they think they're like pure bloodline. Like that's Nicholas Severer's like whole thing. He thinks he's like the Gray Arian. I don't know, he thinks he's like good, Like he just thinks he's like pure descendant or whatever.
Speaker 8: And so it's interesting because I've seen that in the plot line of a film recently called The Golden Child.
Speaker 9: Were you like Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 4: Review that.
Speaker 5: Was like the Oatmeal or whatever that was love that show.
Speaker 9: It's in the oat meal. It's in the oatmeal. Hey, but I was going to see it reminds me of of mid Midnight Mass as well.
Speaker 7: That was from the Great Brotherhood of the North.
Speaker 6: This is all very ancient uh magic, so all of that, all of these things, yeah, but all that one.
Speaker 4: You co join us, Julia, for sure.
Speaker 9: Send me the link. I love The Golden Child. I made Colby watch it the other day.
Speaker 5: Just watched it too. That's that's good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I recently just watched it. I think the funniest part is when they go to like the uh to talk to the dry Lady and he's like, this is good to keep the yang up, and he's like, nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: With my yang.
Speaker 9: Anyways. Anyways, I did I did want to say I played Magic the Gathering when I was a youngster and the Great Game. Do you like that one?
Speaker 1: I'm not good at it because I can't math, but people, you know.
Speaker 9: I was going to say, though, you know, I started playing it when I was around like sixteen or seventeen or something like that, and I used to go to like the conventions or whatever and play against other the tournaments and stuff. If somebody would have started a Magic the Gathering cult when I was at eight, I would have joined it. I mean, I think that's.
Speaker 1: Like I want to join a cult.
Speaker 5: I would do it just.
Speaker 9: Because, okay, because I was young and impressionable. And also I'm working on a cult series right now. It's called to the CULTI Verse, and I want to join a cult just to see what it's all about. And then I'm going to report back the facts.
Speaker 4: And I don't recommend that they don't like you when you do that.
Speaker 5: It's pretty much like what I like that.
Speaker 9: Nobody will have me anyways, JJ. Unless you start a colt, maybe you'll have me.
Speaker 7: You'll get a roper money.
Speaker 4: The Mormons will take you.
Speaker 9: I don't want to pay.
Speaker 5: You got to go down to Brazil and go to the what's that one that we keep talking about, JJ, that we got to cover one day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the eye is Saturday.
Speaker 5: That is some wild one. Yeah, yeah, some ship like that.
Speaker 4: Joey.
Speaker 8: You can sign a billion year contract with Scientology if you want to join a cult. It's only a billion years. I think that's going to only a billionaires.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's going to be a no for me, dog. But the thing is, I would like to join like a cult temporarily, like a friend of your cold than that like just to go to a couple of crock pot lunches and then just you know, take some notes down and just you know investigated investiguis a little bit, and then just be out. But anyways, I think if you have enough passion behind something, and you're involved with something enough, it would be easy to become involved in like a club or a group where what eventually ends up becoming a cult. Because I mean I was stealing Magic the Gathering cards from Walmart and just like stuffing my bra with them and shoving them down my pants.
Speaker 4: I was obsessed with it.
Speaker 9: I was, indeed, man, that is magic.
Speaker 2: Magic the Gathering is definitely there's definitely kala stick. Oh I think pel.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I agree, Jin. I think it gets a hold of your mind for sure, because I became completely obsessed with it. I had the video game, I met people in real life and played it. I mean I did, I did all of it. I mean, but the thing I grew out of it. But I feel like some of this stuff, like they set up these forums and stuff because a lot of people don't grow.
Speaker 11: Out of this.
Speaker 9: They they don't capture asking questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's to capture your attention.
Speaker 10: Like for me, I was like, I'm more like identified with some of what Celestia was saying, because like I I'm Goth a little bit like not full.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was always adjacent to that subculture or whatever. I like magic.
Speaker 10: I was never into vampires, but I do like magic, So I was always interested in i't call things. So it's always to draw your attention, like who, like, what consciousness are you going to capture with what story?
Speaker 2: So I've read all the Anne Reichs books. I didn't mind them, but it wasn't it's not going to be something that I'm It wasn't the capture the thing that captured me. So you were captured by magic the gathering. Heidi was obviously born a Mormon. JJ obviously became a Mormon. Nick was captured by the Oto.
Speaker 10: I'm not saying in a negative way, just we all everyone here kind of proves that the real American religion is actually a little weird, a little magicalal and like a lot of like what you think, individualistic in a way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think that's very well said. Yeah, very well said.
Speaker 12: Definitely, Yeah, a lot of aliens.
Speaker 5: That is interesting that does show up on It's.
Speaker 1: Aliens all the way down at the end of the day.
Speaker 7: It's aliens and women.
Speaker 1: It's ultra terrestrial women all the way down there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Uh go probably about another like ten minutes, if anybody else has any more questions. I know I meant typed in the chat. I wanted to wrap it up, like not yet.
Speaker 1: I know everyone went quiet.
Speaker 5: I know, yeah, because they're probably like, I'm long winded.
Speaker 9: I didn't want to get started on something I couldn't stop.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Jenny, you got another question, Yeah, i'llsole us.
Speaker 10: The question is what are some of your most Obviously you don't want to I understand if you don't want to get into personal details of like your clients, But what are some of the more interesting cases that you would be willing to like share that you've done magically or for people.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think, like you know, my clients, I get a lot of repeat clients, which I think is not always common in this industry. But I do have a really wonderful client base of people who kind of keep coming back either and not you know, not like keep coming back like every week they're blowing me up, but you know, keep coming back for inside or readings. Readings was a big bread and butter of my work for a long long time, and that's really all I did, and I've only branched out into doing sort of bespoke spell work bespoke ritual for people over the past three issuars. I didn't think that it was going to be as popular as it has been, but it turns out that a lot of people have a lot of magic that they want to do that they either don't know how to do or they're too lazy to do themselves. So that is that is not my job as far as the most interesting. I get a lot of the kind of standard stuff that you would imagine a lot of like my ex left and I want him back. I get a lot of you know, I want a promotion at my job or I need a new job and I don't know how to do that. But then I do get some sort of more unhinged requests. I guess I met a couple of people who needed it. Yeah, well, not that many homicidal people, and I have a system for dealing with that. But I do have people who want to, you know, either protect themselves from somebody or they need to exact some form of vengeance, shall we say. And one such case, which I will talk about without naming names, but I had a client and a friend a couple of years ago who had been slighted by an individual and was upset about it. And so her whole thing was, you know, she was very upset, very distraught, and she said, I want this person to be punished. And I said, okay, well what kind of punishment are we talking about here, Like, let's have a conversation. And I always make sure that I do a divination first, because sometimes it's just not a good idea to go getting yourself involved in a situation like that. But she wanted him. He was he was a I kind of if he was like a YouTuber or like a twitch streamer or something like that. But he was like a mildly famous in his like little niche kind of guy. And she said, I really want him to lose this celebrity boxing match that he's about to be a part of. There was some sort of YouTube live streamed pay per view influencer boxing match going on, and she really wanted this guy to lose. And I thought, you know, well that's fairly innocent. I don't give it in about this guy seems like piece of shit, Like, yeah, all right, let's do some magic for him to lose this boxing match. But then she kind of caveat it, and she said, but I also want him to get a little bit injured in the process. I was like, okay, so do the ritual and I'll be honest with you, like my stuff usually does work. Sometimes it takes a little longer to work than I think it's going to, like timelines with magical weird. But I have a pretty good track record of my stuff working.
Speaker 9: But right right in the middle of the story, are we back.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, okay, yeah, oh man, all right, either he was going to win this boxing match or he was not. You know, it was gonna it was gonna work, or it wasn't. And she was going to be watching live my client, and it was like, oh fuck if I if I screw the pooch on this one, it's going to be real bad for business. So anyway, I hear about it later and she was like, well he lost the match. I was like, oh, dope, that's awesome. Few she was like yeah, and his bicep exploded like the muscle. The muscle in his bicep. I guess, like I don't know, a tendon snapped or something, but he had like some crazy gnarly bicep injury. And so yeah, that that worked very successfully.
Speaker 12: That's wild frozen again.
Speaker 9: I had a question to.
Speaker 5: Go, shoot, oh good, you froze again.
Speaker 1: So I wasn't sure if you're there, you don't out, I don't know what's going on. I guess the spirit's like, that's enough of you, bitch, but go ahead, go ahead if you have a question.
Speaker 9: Well, I was just gonna see, do you ever get scared if like doing ritualism like this, Like, does does anything negative come back on you or the person who requested it?
Speaker 1: In my experience, neither U. And I think that's because like so, I'm not wicked, and only some schools of occultism really even believe in this idea of like, you know, rebound impact from a spell. You know, in the wick in religion, it's like, Okay, anything you're going to put out there, you get back on you three times, And that's just not a tenet that everybody believes in. I do believe in energy moving around, and I while I don't really think that there's this sort of score sheet out there with some like Supreme being being like, well, you did the bad things, so now you're going to get the bad thing. I don't think it's quite I mean, if it were like that, a lot of really bad people would be having really bad lives and they don't, so you know, proofs in the pudding there a lot.
Speaker 9: I have to agree with you on that because I've said several times, you know, when you watch a movie, you always expect for the good guy to win in the end against evil, but in real life it's not like that. It's usually the bad guy wins in the end, and that's reality. And so if I hate to say this, but it's like if if it was like if you do something bad, something bad's going to happen to you, then I mean all the satanic pedophiles that run our country would not be freaking billionaires live in you know, lavish lifestyles. So it's like the bad guy wins in the end. Sometimes I hate to say that, but that's what it seems like.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's also like if you guys is in the show The Good Place where they try and like figure out what the moral like tally sheet would even look like and how you would calculate that, Like I think, I do believe that there is some kind of like I mean, I believe in God. I think that God is real, But I don't think that human morality and human action can be reduced to this sort of like easy checks and balances. Yes, no bad, good kind of thing. I do always do my own sort of soul searching and divination before I take a client on, before I decide, like am I going to do this work? But I to be honest, I I will get energetically drained. I'll say that if I And that's regardless of the kind of work that I'm doing, whether it's like kind of texting and cursing, whether it's much more benevolent, like if I have a full three days of spell work, it will drain the funk out of me and I'll have to go to bed and sleep. But it doesn't I mean, touch Wood, you freaked me out. Now, It's so far it hasn't like come and bit me in the ass. Yet I feel like the spirits are very present on this conversation and doing all sorts of things with the internet connections, so like, don't bite me in the ass, you know. But yeah, I know Robert's going to come.
Speaker 9: And now it's all remind me never to meet up with you and go bowling.
Speaker 7: I just don't want that energy in my life.
Speaker 4: Before worn. Don't don't ever take a picture of Robert the doll. He will curse you.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to do it. I'm never going to do it.
Speaker 1: I saw him, but I don't think. I don't think I took a picture. I think I was like, I'm gonna heed that morning.
Speaker 4: Far more wiser than I.
Speaker 9: I bet your I bet if you posted that picture, only got like ten likes on it too, and now you're cursed forever.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 8: I don't really have any social media outside of my podcast. And this was probably twelve years ago. I'm not even sure what happened to the photo it was.
Speaker 9: You didn't even get a single like on it? JJ wow.
Speaker 11: And for what.
Speaker 4: Memory card? You know what I mean, Like, I'm not certainly ever left the actual memory card of the camera.
Speaker 1: That'siously Robert did all takes his privacy.
Speaker 8: He's like, you don't have to print it, apparently you just have to have it on, you know, on a memory card. Apparently riding away in the back of a closet somewhere.
Speaker 9: I'm sure, Hey, quick question something I heard that might be total bullshit. If you cut your hair on a full moon or something like, what are you You're only to cut your hair on certain days. I have a hair pointment coming up. This is per information.
Speaker 2: Weaning Julia waning always on a waning.
Speaker 9: Is one coming up?
Speaker 12: Because I have a hair appointment.
Speaker 1: Right now. I think it's I think it is wedding currently.
Speaker 9: Actually, oh, thank god, I need a good haircut.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: There you go saying it's been years since I've gotten a good haircut, and I feel like it's always because I get it cut at the wrong time. Somebody told me this last time. I said, every time I go, I get a shitty fucking haircut, and they said it's because you're only supposed to cut your hair on the waning moon. I didn't couldn't remember which one it was, but I just you know, if there's anything to that, I think I want to do it next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's old astrology.
Speaker 5: Definitely, let us know how that goes.
Speaker 10: You never on you never cut your hair on a dark moon, and usually what you do is you collect the hair and then you burn. If you want to be really old school, you collect the hair off like after they sweep it up. You don't want them take it any burning yourself.
Speaker 9: See what happened with Nick cut his hair on a dark moon and never grow back.
Speaker 5: So for the barbha and yeah, that's what's.
Speaker 1: Well on this dark Yeah, this is so great. Thanks for letting me.
Speaker 7: Questions.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh yeah, before we wrap it up, I'll let everybody plug themselves again, Heidi, let everybody know what is up with your show. Please.
Speaker 6: I am Heidi love of the Unfiltered Ice. I'm everywhere podcast are served. I do have my own website, Unfiltered Ice podcast dot com. Come check me out.
Speaker 7: I'd love to see you and thank you everyone for the chat. Thank you celest.
Speaker 5: And JJ Vance.
Speaker 8: JJ Vance sus of Operation GCD not not the vice president when it comes back on the screen.
Speaker 4: So that's great to meet you. It's a great conversation.
Speaker 8: I will have to get to next your contact information from Nick to talk Robert, the doll Curse and whatnot. But thoroughly enjoyed the conversation and Jen, Heidi, Julie always great.
Speaker 4: Nick appreciate the invite as always awesome.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, sir, and then we'll go with Cosmic Peach Julia. What is up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm everywhere and nowhere. I'm a ghost of podcasting. But if you want to work with me, the way you can do that is go to my Instagram page Cosmic dot Peach dot podcast. I have my link tree there. Send me an email if you want to be on my show or have me on your show. That that's the best way to contact me. Thanks again, Nick for having me on Celestial Lovely. I enjoyed our conversation and I learned a lot.
Speaker 5: Thanks awesome, that's great. That's great. And Jin the Ninja please make sure you play yourselves since you were in here at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Nick, thank you, Heidi, thank you, JJ, Thank you Julia and Celesti. You are a great guest.
Speaker 10: I just will say thank you and awesome, great show as we've all done lately, because I've obviously podcasted with all of you frequently in the last few months.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 10: And I just did an episode with Heidi, and tomorrow I'm on with JJ and Nick and Julia and we're.
Speaker 2: Doing Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday. Yes, I remember Wednesday and I won't be late. So I just dropped.
Speaker 10: I'll be early, I'll be early. And I just dropped a three part series on my show on Ralph Bakshi. So we did Fire and Ice, American Pop and Wizards. So I did the Kabala, So I went, really, if you're into schizo Kabbala, looking at the colors, archetypes, talking about like maybe a little Telema, a little you know, like obviously I got into Kenneth Grant because it's impossible to discuss those films without it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that just dropped on my feed. I have lots of episodes coming out.
Speaker 10: I just dropped the episode I did with JJ on Big Trouble in Little China, which is my personally. I think it was a great episode. So yeah, that just dropped on my feed. So you can check me out.
Speaker 2: Threshold Saints Twitter at wu Kanri born in ig At.
Speaker 10: Threshold Saints and I were the Gray Lodge, so one of my spaces. We actually have a YouTube channel. Now I'm not running it. I have nothing to do with it, but one of the boys started us a YouTube channel so we can put our lives. We do these for the Friday Night gnastic mass. So we have been doing speculative narcissism. So yeah, so if you're interested check it out. Thanks guys, thank you.
Speaker 5: And finally Celeste, Yes, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah let me get let me get this out quick. My camera keeps freezing the internets over it. So yeah, you can find me. I have a website Celeste Mott m ott dot com. That's how you can book with me if you want to partake in my services. But I'm also on Instagram at Celeste Mott and TikTok at Celeste Moth with an h. Yeah, thank you so much. By the way, I've like got away from myself there. Thanks for letting me be on. This was a blast.
Speaker 12: I had a really good time same listen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I have had a blast too. Uh, thank you everybody who joined. I really had a good time tonight. And thank you everybody in the chat. That's what's up. There was a bunch of you in there, I guess from you know, old channels too. I really appreciate the comments and the you know, the questions and stuff and that. Uh yeah, and until the next one, everybody else you will
Speaker 9: Name