Speaker 1: Yuh, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Sunday Service, Episode fifteen, brought to you by Cold Conspiracy Podcast. I'm your host, Josh Monday from the Josh Monday Christian a conspiracy podcast, and today we are going to have a very special guest. He's returning guests for me for my other show, which I will do a swapcast. I will be releasing this on my show as well on YouTube and Spotify. But this is I thought this is important to kind of bring to the table. It's a subject that is very controversial for a lot of Christians. But John he you know, I know, he's a deep researcher and he actually wrote a book on this, which I will have him. Go ahead and shout out right now, John Kerwin, how are you doing, brothers.
Speaker 2: So good to see you again, my friend.
Speaker 1: Good to see you too here. Yes, yes, And every time I talk to you, I always feel like you have such a great personality and you're very happy and positive and happy go lucky like me. So this should be a fun episode, even though it's five in the morning.
Speaker 2: For me, Let's go thank God for coffee. Yes, yes, for real, it's the sanctified Christian drug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all right, So yeah, guys, we're gonna be talking about the Mendela effect and how it has affected the Bible personally on this right now, probably because of you know, I got saved. You know, I've been obviously I believed in Jesus my whole life, but actually following him I would say probably twelve years ago, ten years ago, you know, something like that, but actually digging deep into the Bible maybe six years ago, and then really digging deep about four years ago. You know. So it's not gonna be as effective to me as it is to my dad's generation because these verses that you're gonna go over and my dad has actually like shown me before, but not as a Mendel effect, but it just sounds familiar, you know. And I didn't recognize the change myself, but when somebody points it out to me, it is it is kind of like, oh man, I remember it saying something different for real. But yeah, I just want John to kind of go over this, and I think he'll do a great job of it and have some great examples. So John, shout out your book, your YouTube and everything. Well they can get a hold of.
Speaker 2: You, all right, Yes, so of course this is a very polarized topic, very controversial, and my books are free, so this is not a book tour podcast thing. My ministry is by Faith Ministry, so we're listeners supported. You can find the books on wakeupor else dot com. My first book was called The Conspiracy Theorist Survival Guide. It's kind of a support book for people that have found out the moon landing is fake. Nine to eleven's fake, the Earth is flat. Whatever conspiracy rabbit hole you're down, and then your spouse and your children and your friends are not, and that creates a very very difficult chasm, relational chasm. It's very universe ferstly the same. But this journey included the Mandela effect. I discovered that the Federal Reserve wasn't federal about seven years ago. That started my journey down these different rabbit holes. But when I got to the Mandela effect, it was such a mind blow. But at that point my mind was open, and your filters come off and you're open to things you're already questioning, So it wasn't hard for me to accept this. And maybe I can start by giving some examples from pop culture, because that's how a lot of us saw it first. But then I'll get into the biblical examples in the book. The book that I've written now is called The Mandela Effect, Supernatural Bible Changes and the Doctrine of the Preservation of Scripture. And just to give some background my background as I've been in the full time ministry for about ten years as a youth pastor and worship leader with Dave Wilkerson in New York, and then another twenty years basically full time of lay ministry in different churches as a worship leader, and now I've been full time in the ministry for another eight years. So I'm not some guy that hates God, has a chip on his shoulder and he's cherry picking different obscure passages to try to make the Bible look bad. I'm an Orthodoxed Bible believer. I'm born again, I love Jesus, and I'm reporting on an event that was clearly prophesied in about four different places in the Bible that this would happen. And there's about six different places where God removed his word as a judgment. Amos eight eleven is one example. Amos eight eleven, God says I will send a famine but not a famine of bread. It'll be a famine of the Word, and men will not find the Word. They'll seek it, but they won't find it. So and lamentations too, is another one. There's four or five other times where God did this, So this is not heresy. I'll give you another a little heads up.
Speaker 1: There are large.
Speaker 2: Tracts of Orthodox Christianity which do not embrace the teaching that scriptures teach that the scriptures are preserved. So again, the suggestion that the Bible is changing is not heresy. So I am actually more orthodox than most Christians regarding requiring a strict adherence to the scripture. Let me give you an example. The name of my book is Mandelife, Supernatural Bible Changes and the Doctrine of the Preservation of Scripture. So let me let me just ask you, Josh, what is your understanding of the doctrine of preservation? Because in my experience as someone in full time ministry for decades, I never really looked into it. Really, what is what is it?
Speaker 1: Give me?
Speaker 2: Give me you just I'm put you on the spot a little here, Okay, it's.
Speaker 1: Okay, no worries. So well, I would say that I always say this in my bike, like in my Biblical cosmology episode that I use this phrase, and you know, maybe maybe it might be hard to use now, but I always say that science changes like underwear, but the Word of God stays the same, you know, I say that. But the thing is, I do notice. Okay, So here's here's a here's a prime example of what's happening trans translationally compared to the way you're saying. You're saying that it's supernaturally changing. So the word and the Book of Genesis, right, you go back to the King James Bible, you go back to the Geneva Bible. You go back, and that word that was translated firmament now has been turned to the word expanse and the New to living translation, which basically just compromises for science. It just says that it's an expanse, so that everybody could say, well, it's just space outer space, and it's not the actual solid firmament. So I see this happening translationally, right, That is happening where people are compromising for science in ways. I notice that because I dig deep into that subject and I like to go on shows and explain it, and I like to and I'm seeing it happen where the newer translations will compromise for certain things, and it has to be a ten percent change translationally for them to be able to switch to a different Bible. So I am seeing it that way. As far as the Mandela effect, that's that's something totally different.
Speaker 2: That's something The question was, what is your understanding of the doctor from the preservation? I stated, you stated the statement that we've all heard from the front of the room our whole lives. Yeah, this is the word of God. It doesn't change. So why why do you believe that.
Speaker 1: I believe that? Because I would say that, well, yeah, I need to believe it because the Bible says it. And if the Bible says something different, then because I'm still the scripture. So if you come out with me versus that tell me that that God, that God does prophesize this, then I will believe it. But I would just think that I need to find it in scripture exactly. I would only want to give you an answer that scripturally, and I don't want to give you my personal.
Speaker 2: Opinion, so I want to I want your listeners to take note of something in your In your answer, you used three different terms. You use the Bible, you use the term the word, and you use the term the scripture. Now my question is do you believe that all three of those things are synonymous? Do they mean the same thing?
Speaker 1: I would say, well, God's word, yeah, I would say, but I mean you can use the word for Jesus as well, you know, so yeah, I would say that they're synonymous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that right there, my friend, is the revelation. Now you said you could do a screen share, do me a favor. One way you can see this is go to the Gospel of John chapter one and any version's fine, but let's pick maybe KJV. But it's all the same pretty much.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So John John chapter one in the beginning was the word. This is the most the clearest example of where the Bible tells us what the word is. What is the word of God?
Speaker 1: You want parallel or you just want this?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just uh an, he just hit the KJV version. I'll at the top there you can see the different lines. Yeah, all right, So in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. So here we have a very mystical description of what the word is because in all of our minds as Christians, whenever we read in the Bible the term the Word of God, many of us automatically convert that in our minds to mean the written word of scriptures in English, the Word of God is in our minds is the Bible. Okay, But here it's saying it's not the Bible. It's saying it's God, and God isn't your Bible? Isn't God? Right now? Okay, So what we're dealing with here, I believe is sloppy doctrine is as conflating these terms Bible, scripture and the Word have been thrown together. So what the Bible is is a collection of writings that we refer to as the scriptures, and the scriptures contain the words of God. Now I'm this is not splitting doctrinal hairs. This is very important semantics. And let me give you one illustration. I go into great detail in my book to convincingly show that these terms do not mean the same thing. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God. Now let's say, if they're the same, these words should be interchangeable. So let's change this to in the beginning was the scripture, because if they're the same, they should be interchangeable. So I'll read it and you tell me if it bears witness with you. In the beginning was the scripture, and the scripture was with God, and the scripture was God. Now aim was the scripture was in the beginning with God. All things were made by the scripture, and without the scripture was not anything made that was made. Does that bear witness with you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: In the scripture was life, and the scripture was the light of men. No, it's a very simple test to show that these terms do not mean the same thing. And this was one of the most profound revelations to give us permission to consider this. Because at first glance, this is a very offensive suggestion. So let me address that. And I'm dealing with a lot of the underlying belief systems before we get into any examples, because people's arms are folded and they're not going to even consider the information because they see this as a terrible attack on God's integrity. So, first of all, the devil has not gotten the upper hand on God. This is the first offensive sentiment. Well, God doesn't have that much power, John, Well, of course, not unless God gives him permission. The thing that Christians aren't considering is that God is the one calling for this, as he did in Amos eight. Read Amos eight, I will send a famine into the land. This is God. Okay. Then you look at Job chapter one. God told Satan all that is in his hands is in your power. He did it twice Job chapter one and two. There's an example of where God gives Satan permission to mess with Job. You can see that in Revelation thirteen.
Speaker 1: And he has to ask for permission too. That's something that that's right.
Speaker 2: So he's a defeated foe. He's a dog gonna leash. I get it, okay. But this is God's judgment on his church. Why because for many of us, me included, we turned the Bible into an idol. We exchanged a relationship with the author for head knowledge and a miracle free, intellectual type of Christianity, which is a lot easier than the heart dealings of a holy God, where you're spreading your hands before heaven, you're lifting your eyes to heaven. No, because you're masturbating and you're addicted to pornography, and you're cursing and you have resentment, and you're cheating, and you have f bombs falling from your lips, and you know you're at odds with this Holy God. But yet you're busy. You're in church, you're at the men's meeting, you're in the Bible studies, and God knows you're in the game. Bless God. No, No, the Pharisees were devout. The Pharisees were extremely learned, but when God showed up, they didn't vibe with him very well. And now what you're seeing is the exact opposite of that, where the voice of God is being removed as a judgment from his scripture. It's becoming inaccessible, and the church isn't even recognizing it because it's so pharasitical, because we're so we're so given over to an intellectual Christianity. All we do is talk about him. We talk all the time. But Jesus said, these things I do, you too, they'll do not these things I've learned. And so what God has done is He's come to his church with this judgment to withdraw many many, many ministries use the Bible as a cudgel to keep God out of their solemn assemblies. Well, anything that's supernatural is branded as it's not decently in order, and it's not tolerated. And God's set up. He wants to come in and heal Sally's breath to her, but the church leader won't allow it because Sally might fall down and shake when God sends the two thousand vaults of healing power into her mortal frame. And the pastors don't like this uncomfortable feeling that they're out of control, and so they squell, they squelch it, and they look at study revivals for the last five hundred years, every single eyewitness account there's people falling down and shaking and laughing and crying, and there's animal noises and all kinds of messy stuff, right, and there's always this one group over here branding it as false signs and wonders or cundalini, or it's it's from the devil and it's the ultimate. It's actually the unpartable sin to brand the move of God as from the devil. That's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is, that is definitely blastmith holy spirit. Yep.
Speaker 2: They said this man does these things by the work of Yeah, and Jesus was like, God will forgive anything, okay.
Speaker 1: Except that, Yeah, he said, you're abopped across the lines if they can't push it on thathing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an incredible revelation. Yeah. And so so this is the uh, this is the problem that this is addressing. And I cover this in great detail my book. It's four hundred pages and it's free. Just go to wake Up orls dot com and download. You can get a copy if you want it on Amazon. But I'm I'm a ministry, so I don't. I'm not in this for the money, okay, please.
Speaker 1: Of course, bro, if I was, if I was podcasting for the money, then obviously I would just I would be full conspiracy, no Bible. I would try to you know, I would try to just pray, but a little maybe a little. But me, dude, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm not here for the money. Obviously. I have a full time job I have and I never if people like send some kind of money or something, what's in a great, great while, that's great. Definitely not here for the money either, bro. So yeah, that's that's that's like one of the things I read article on my show. They said, oh, we love his show, but the only thing that is is he he always brings everybody back to the Bible. So if you're not a believer, then you might be turned off by it. And I'm like, yes, I'm so glad they wrote that. Exactly what I'm doing. I try to use the conspiracy as debate to look to you know, lean people into the Bible and to God. Other people like Santos Bonacci, all these other guys. What they do is they use the conspiracy as debate to lead you away from God. And that's a problem, bro. So I'm here for that. I'm here to be that counterbalance where I'm like, hey, you know what, I'm here to lead you to God, but show you the real truth. Because you can go down every rabbit hole in the world. You know this, John, You could keep going and going and going and going, and then there's no answer at the bottom. We have the answer, bro, We have the answer on your show and my show man. We have the answer, bro, way the truth to life.
Speaker 2: Baby, sure over here, listen, thank you for that. Because Jesus all said, what if you know all mysteries and have not love, what profidence are you? You're nothing?
Speaker 1: He said, You're nothing.
Speaker 2: That's a low blow, like you're a lie clanging spell. That's what you are pal. So all these truthers don't lead to the ultimate truth, which is Jesus. Yes, I am the truth. The truth isn't a thing, it's a person.
Speaker 1: And it's yeah, and that's the thing. I think it's uh And you know what, No, No, I'm not bashing these these conspiracy podcasts because cult and Conspiracy is one of them. But they do have a Christian on there. But yeah, they're just and you know what, they're just searching. They're still searching, you know what I mean, searching, and I cannot I'm not gonna try to put them down for that. But what I will do is tell the audience that I can speak to that I'm gonna tell I'm gonna keep preaching Jesus and I'm gonna keep trying to trying to lead you to God. You know, no matter how crazy they conspiracies are I talk about, I'm always going to tell you bring you back to God and show you who's the adversary creating any of the conspiracies. You know what I mean, we know who the adversary is. It's the devil and he's behind it. And you guys are starting I know that there's a lot of conspiracy theories out there that we're not Christian before that are starting to see, okay, we see what's happening, and they're finally getting there, starting to read the Bible and understand the Bible is ready to you know, the Bible. I was gonna say, I was gonna say the Bible is alive and well, and it's like yeah, so it's just it's just amazing, bro, It's it's beautiful. And I think it's something that I see you doing on your your show quite well. And you know, going back to the healing thing, dude. The only problem that happened, John is, as you know, man is like some of the a lot of the charismatic and some of the people kind of took that and took advantage of it, you know, and it cost it costs like a giant uh. I think, I don't know if you do, because I'm not sure what your beliefs on that is. But kind of kind of turn it into what Jesus would do, like with the money changers and just flipped the tables over, just turned into a money thing, man, And that really probably caused it. That's the devil got involved in that and caused a bad rep for that, and then people started thinking, well, well, if a church does that, then they're probably part of that movement. And it's just like, dude, all these doctions and stuff is just yep, yeah.
Speaker 2: I call it miracle cancelation doctrines. I cover them in my book, Okay, I have like twenty of them. Yeah, and and uh, you know, I was walking in the cul de Sac one time. I was praying about that thing. I was very discouraged about all of the excesses and the controversies in the Body of Christ regarding ministries that move in power, and the Holy Spirit spoke to me and never before did God ever call me by my first name except this time. So I remember this very vividly. I was walking and praying and I heard God say, John, you can't have a counterfeit without the real thing. Oh. It set me free, Okay, Because of course there's gonna be fakers, there's gonna be people that come in with bad motives. The faith prosperity people had a lot of revelation about the authority of the believer, the nobility of the believer, the authority that Jesus invested in us. Kenneth Hagen was on his deathbed and he got a hold of Mark eleven twenty three and Mark eleven twenty four, and God raised him up off his deathbed. And these people aren't afraid of the Holy Ghost. I'm almost rather hang out with the faith prosperity people than a bunch of cynical Christians that are terrified of the Holy Spirit. And they've locked themselves in the basement, and they're like Hank Hanigraph, the Bible answer Man. All they do is criticize every single thing that isn't perfectly decently and in order. It's not specifically delineated in their Bible. Well, guess what the Bible teaches us. Listen to this. The Bible teaches us that the Bible doesn't teach us everything Jesus said. You know, the scriptures say if everything that Jesus did was recorded in books, the world couldn't contain them.
Speaker 1: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: So we don't know everything Jesus said. If you do the will, you will know the doctrine. So much of what we learn of how to move in power, like Acts nineteen and God wrought strange and unusual miracles through the hands of Paul. You're not going to move in power out of your little peanut brain. Okay, if you're going to move in power and journey in the realms of glory and watch people healed of leprosy or down syndrome or the stuff that's really hard, right, really hard to get your head around, you're going to have to be operating on the edge of your comfort zone. To say the least, You're not gonna have at all all your theology lined up because God comes with signs and wonders. Okay, they make you wonder. You know it's God, but you can't believe what you're seeing. Your mind is, this is what God wants to do. He wants to astonish his people. What most church services, you know exactly what's gonna happen. You've got greet the people, two songs announcements, then you have one medium, you have two slow, one medium, three fast whatever, and then an offer torys Sister Beulah does tongues with interpretation, and then you have a forty five minute message and you're out by twelve eleven fifty five, so everybody can go to the diner and nothing ever happens. Most pastors have never cast a demon out of somebody on Sunday morning in forty years. Yeah, it's too messy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look at the Book of Exodus, which we're going over right now on Sunday Service, which everybody you know should if they're following along with the with the sermons that I'm doing on on this show that we're putting this out on. You see that God does that, you know, like he has to do that, like especially back then because they didn't have the Bible. But that's what he was doing. He was doing signs and showing them in a supernatural way that he is above all the gods, showing him that he's the King of kings, God, and he's constantly doing that. It's like a back and forth even though there's no like you know, the pharaoh has can't even you know, obviously can't even compeep whatsoever. But the pharaoh thought he was a god. So that's what he thought. He thought he had a God in him, and he was going against God, and God was just showing him, like every plague He's showing him like hey, I could I could outdo anything that any of your gods can do. And then some and then when it got to the when it got to the flies, they said, hey, we're out. The magician said, bro, we can't do that, and then bowen. He started doing more and more and more, and I got worse and worse. But and then also splitting the red sea. You know what I mean. That's that's it's causing faith. You know, for us, it's faith comes by hearing the word of God. That's we're building faith and in a few other ways. But he's he's just it's it's it's constantly like that. He's showing them. And then what happens with us as humans And I'm not doubt I'm not saying anything because I'm a human too. And what happens, we just start slowly losing that faith. And even though you get this beautiful, uh miracle that God just did for you, and we start slowly losing the faith again, you know. So, yeah, I see that in the Book of Exodus for sure, exactly what we're studying. And also I see that with the book of Genesis to the very you know, when God's dealing with the people like Abraham and and yeah, so I think what I was trying to say there, when God gets involved. It's it's yeah, but go ahead, go ahead. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I mean the spirit of the Lord has been present to heal on our live streams. I just prayed for a lady named Trish who's.
Speaker 1: She's my moderator. Shout out to Trish Clark. She's actually my moderator from the.
Speaker 2: Way, because she says she's had a forty nine degree scoliosis her whole life. And I prayed for her. And then the next day or a couple of days later, she went for an X ray just happened to be scheduled, and there was a twenty degree correction and the doctor was like, I have no explanation for this.
Speaker 1: So this is this has been happening. She's been having these problems for oh yeah, like twenty years or something. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: And I pray right now in the name of Jesus for Trish's complete restoration right now, Father God just touched that spine and pushed the rest of it in. And for anybody that's listening, I pray right now for your sickness and disease, whatever it is. Just put your hand on your body wherever you have an illness, and I pray right now, Father God, go to those people in Jesus name with healing in your wings. I pray be healed of that affliction in Jesus name, whether it's a disease or an injury, whatever the condition is, is, I command a creative miracle upon you in Jesus' name. Amen. All right, So let me go to some of these examples.
Speaker 1: Let's do it all right. Listen, we have too much fun. John, we started going and we get tricked. I know, it's awesome.
Speaker 2: We're not a shame to the gospel. It's beautiful, man, it's really beautiful.
Speaker 1: Let's go all right.
Speaker 2: So it took me seven years to figure this out because the first the most common objection to the idea that your reality is morphing. What's so preposterous, right, It's just so outrageous to try to suggest that things. What is the Mendel effect. It's the experience that millions of people are reporting now that the things that they vividly remember are no longer as they vividly remember. Like the monopoly guy doesn't never had a monocle. You gotta be kidding me. I played Monopoly a thousand times. Uh, what's the what's the in the Can we come back on the screen by the way, you got the screen share?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sorry, go back to the normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just go back to bring out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yuh, and you like me Bro, I used the Chapstick Tube b of course podcast, I gotta have that No.
Speaker 2: White and the seven Dwarfs the witches in front of the mirror and she says, blank blank on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all? What do you remember?
Speaker 1: I remember? I do remember Myra miir on the wall. I do all right.
Speaker 2: Now, there was a sociologist that did an online survey with twenty five thousand participants and that answer got ninety three percent out of their own long term memory, ninety three percent said miror mirror. Now, what sociologists will tell you is anything over five or ten percent where people misremember the same way is unexplainable. And this was ninety three percent, And there's hundreds of these now. Yeah, So what I'm telling you is that this is not misremembering, it's people misremembering the same way. So you've got to get your story straight. If you're trying to suggest that the Mandela effect can be explained by men. The fact that the human memory is unreliable, and we're just befuddled. You're wrong, You're not accurate in your hypothesis. You're because you're not describing what's happening correctly. What's really happening is that we're all misremembering the same way. Now. I went to chat GBT and I asked this question. If I give people, if I get five people five different simple fill in the blank Bible quiz questions, what are the chances of them all getting it wrong the same way? And it came back just five. I've done it with ten, and it's even higher. But five was ten to the one hundred and sixtieth power. It's an incl kulably high number. It's impossible, is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's the same number of how far off we are in cosmology.
Speaker 2: Yep, you got exactly right. I heard that quote, all right, So understand what I'm trying to tell you. This isn't misremembering period. That idea is a fallacy. It's ridiculous, is what it's like to get your head around it. Let's say you pick a number between one and ten. Let's say it's four, and you go out on the street and you ask ten random people. Hey, I'm thinking of a number between one and ten, and the first guy says four, and the next guy says four, and all ten people say four. And then you do it again. You pick eight, and the next ten people all go eight in a all get it? Right? What are the chances of that? That's what it would be like to do what I'm gonna do right now?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: You ready? Yeah, there's some King James only ones. I want you to fill in the blame out of your own memory.
Speaker 1: It's it's gonna for me. It's gonna be a problem because I've studied it already. So I but I'm gonna tell you what I before I studied it, what I thought, So go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so you're you studied the different Bible changes that we think have changed a right, so.
Speaker 1: Not all of them. You could probably give me on some of them.
Speaker 2: Right, all right? Well, the two King James ones that are like mom and apple Pie are judge not blank? You be judged. Judge not blank, You be judge what comes to mind?
Speaker 1: Judge not I don't remember that one, King James. Yeah, judge, let's judge not less, you be judged. There you go, Okay.
Speaker 2: Now just came out of your mouth. I've been doing this for eight years. Okay, so I've gotten I don't know, hundreds of people to personally say what you just said. Anybody listening to me can do that. You can go anywhere in the world. It's probably a billion people will tell you judge not lest you be judged. The problem is that's King James. If you open your King James Bible. In fact, let's do that. Let's bring that up on the screen. Go to Bible Hub yep, because this is really important that you understand. Judge not lest you be judged has never existed in the King James Bible.
Speaker 1: Now, ok let me know if you see it that we want to make sure people get s Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: I could see it right. And so while you're pulling that up, it's not in the sixteen to eleven Cambridge, it's not in the any of the five revisions or the seventeen sixty nine Oxford. So it's not on it's not in the King James Bible on your coffee tables. It's not on any King James Bible in any any language, in any century, in any form.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me where verse it is.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sorry, it's Matthew seven to one. Then it nor is it in any version in nasn IV. It doesn't exist anywhere yet in the minds.
Speaker 1: All right, So I think you have the parallel right popped up.
Speaker 2: I think yes, Scroll down, scroll down to King James. Show everybody what King James says.
Speaker 1: Okay, it says judge not that ye be not judged.
Speaker 2: So judge not less g be judged is not there, and none of them. The only one that comes close is the one whoa NASB. Dude. Okay, so right, so this is what I remember. NASB is the only one that has a less in it. But you'll notice it says it doesn't say judge not less TV judged. It says, do not judge less you be judged. So that's the only one which is an obscure version. It's not like an implanted thought. Please please give me a break.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So what you have here is a mathematical impossibility. It's not improbable, it's basically impossible. It's ten to the one hundred and six power. Ten to the thirteenth power is like one in one quintillion.
Speaker 1: Olden is going down the list just.
Speaker 2: I really really want to land on this revelation because the human mind is so powerful to reject this because of your doctrine. Your doctrine, And we never really finished the conversation about the doctorate of preservation. So I'm going to go back there for a second and come back to these examples. The doctrine of preservation rests on two pillars. The first is the preservation promises, which I cover in chapter five of my book, seven of them in great detail. And none of them promise you that the word won't change. I'm sorry, none of them promised that the scriptures won't change. They promise that the word of God won't change, and they're not the same. For instance, in Psalms one nineteen, thy word, oh Lord is forever settled in heaven. Yeah. Well, that's actually a proof text for the mandelifect community, because first of all, it tells you where it's preserved. It's preserved in heaven, not on the pages of the book. What you need in that passage is for it to say, thy writings, Oh Lord, given by the prophets and are preserved on scrolls forever. Yeah, that would be a preservation promise that the scriptures can't change, but it doesn't say.
Speaker 1: That, Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, So the verses that we're stating right now that we now, what about if you go back to like the Dead Sea scrolls or something like that.
Speaker 2: This is the most incredible mind blow. This phenomenon is so exotic that when we recognize a change something familiar like Matthew seven, or here's another one. This is Job Chapter one, Job's wife's harangue, and he says, should we not receive good and evil from the Lord? The Lord blanks and the Lord blanks away?
Speaker 1: Do you remember that one? Okay, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Job's wife's harangue and Job because God sended him through the meat grinder and he's like, she's like, curse got to die. And he's like, should we not receive good and evil from the hand of the Lord. The Lord blanks and the Lord blanks away.
Speaker 1: The Lord taketh then the Lord giveth away.
Speaker 2: Well you got about it, The Lord.
Speaker 1: Give it, then the Lord taketh away.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Okay, so now that's two for two everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I remember, bro.
Speaker 2: The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Just came out of Josh's mouth, and I could do that with a billion people. And what I'm here to tell you is I could do this for the next thirty minutes. I'll give you some more and I'll get him to say the thing out of his own mouth. And what I'm telling you is you can go to chat Gee, be to yourself and put in the question and it's not possible. Yeah, okay, it's not improbable. It's impossible, and you're gonna have to deal with the fact that your doctrine is wrong. The Bible is not the word of God. The scriptures is not the word of God. The word of God is the word of God. So the word doesn't change. The decrees that came from heaven to manned through prophets was recorded, and that which was given to the original authors the original autographs, is immutable and it will not change, and it will come to paths. However, that doesn't mean that God won't make it inaccessible through a judgment. Let me give you an example. At this very moment, there's over sixteen hundred living languages that do not have any scripture in their language. So to those people groups, the word of God, God is inaccessible. Now, do we hold God in derision because those people don't have access to the word. No, because we believe in free will. However, those people are still shut up. All men are shut up under judgment. So those people are still responsible to the Word of God. They all die and go to a christless eternity according to my Bible, Yet they don't have access to the Word. So the fact that you don't have access to the Word doesn't mean the word is changed or gone away or is no longer in effect. In a similar way, in modernity, the Bible is now becoming inaccessible to us through this judgment. So the Word remains unchanged. But the scriptures do not have a force field around them, and they're under judgment and they're becoming inaccessible. That explains it for you right there. That's how this happens, and it's working, so you could it's okay, your doctrine has been wrong. We've all been duped by the people at the front of the room, just like Josh did. Not to blame you, but that's what we've all been told. I hold in my hand the eternal, unchanging Word of God. No, you don't what you hold in your hand is the Bible that can is made up of the scriptures that contain the words of God. So, for instance, the only time that God gave instruction to record his decrees on an indelible medium was with Moses, I want you to write these on a tablet of stone. Now the rest of the time, we're just gonna jot it down on a napkin. Everything that came after the Ten Commandments is recorded through a subjective medium. First of all, I'm gonna inspire all these different people with different backgrounds. I'm gonna inspire them. And then they're gonna to record this on papyrus, which is subject to forgeries. It's subject to all kinds of decay. And I've heard a thousand times, Oh, God didn't write the Bible, men did. Well, that's by design. God has purposely structured bringing his decrees to man in this very subjective, vulnerable way. And what I've come to the conclusion that God has God has built a wall so high that only a child can clamor over it. Yeah, you have to come to God with your heart, not your peanut brain. You don't see intellectuals scaling the walls to God. In fact, God the Bible says, didn't you notice you don't have many great, many noble among you. So this is by design. In fact, God says, it's the glory of God to conceal the matter, and it's the glory of kings to seek it out. So God has purposely given us this roadmap to him in a cryptic, vulnerable format to prove us that we would not be arrogant and approach him in a way that is puffed up knowledge, puffeth up the letter killeth. And Jesus said, you do you nullify the power of God through your traditions. This is what we're dealing with in this judgment, all right, I keep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he says the greatest, the greatest on earth will be at least in heaven too, you know. And so that's what I think that that would actually point to what you're saying, you know, the greatest on earth, the ones that are like I know all this knowledge, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then he does say, come to me like a child, you know, like an innocent child, you know. So yeah, very true. I agree with that, not like a theologian. That's you know, because the further the deeper, the deeper you get into being a theologian and just you know, seminaries and this and that. The further away you get from the supernatural, the further away you get from nepheline in the Bible, the further way you get from actual, real biblical cosmology, the further away you get from getting the closer you get to becoming like Pharisee.
Speaker 2: Like you said, man, yes, very true. I agree, yes, yes, all right. One last proof, underlying proof to give you permission to believe this is the different prophecies that foretold us. The first is Daniel seven twenty five, which speaks about the last days. It's definitely an end day's prophecy, and the beast will speak great swelling words. That's what we believe is now appearing. When I tell you what's in your Bible, dear soul, you're not even gonna believe it. You don't even know what's in there. And then it says that he will seek to change times and laws. Well, I go into that in great detail, and I prove convincingly that that's saying he's going to change space, time and the Bible. Because Ezra's seven translates that word laws as the law of God. So it's a fair interpretation. Then you have as eight eleven, which we already talked about Thessalonians Chapter two, second Thessalonians, which speaks about lying signs and wonders. In so much as that he has all power. The Holy Spirit inspired Paul to describe what Satan will be able to do in the last days by describing it as him having all power. Now, my theology, the only one that has all power is God. But yet here's Paul describing Satan as having all power. Well, if you can flip a switch and you can edit new timelines into this timeline, that's pretty powerful. That's pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: And then Revelation twenty two is another one. All right, So let me give you I'm two for two, Jos. I'm gonna give you another one ready now.
Speaker 1: And also I'm trying to be as honest as possible because there is some that I don't I'm gonna tell you exactly what I thought before I studied it, all right, and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you some that you probably haven't heard of now. And this is the next big exit ramp for people's intellect to try to explain this away. I've already decimated. The concept that we're just misremembering that is false. Anybody that puts that forward is just lying. You haven't done your research, and you're inaccurate. You're your argument is completely unconvincing. It's been set aside. Your objection is overruled. Period, there's no debate. We are not misremembering. We are misremembering the same way, and that's mathematically impossible. All right. The second big argument is, oh, I could clear this up, John, you're just confused by all the different versions. No. If you go to page eighty two of my book, I list about twenty different recognizable Bible changes that are in every Bible. They're universal Bible changes. So they're in the sixteen eleven Cambridge all revisions, they're in the NASNIV. You can't find a Bible where they don't exist.
Speaker 1: Well, that.
Speaker 2: Completely removes the following three arguments. You're confused because of versions, you're confused because of modernizations, and you're confused because of misprints. It can't be any of those three if it's in every Bible. So, for instance, in your memory, who laid down with the lamb?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another one. I someone's asked me this on my show before, like when I did a conspiracy podcast and would I would say the lion.
Speaker 2: Well, sure, and I can do this with any pastor too. This is not just lay people. Yeah, and that's because in our timeline or our experience or our earth where whatever's happening, we all read the lion shall lay down with the lamb. Well, now it says the wolf will dwell with the lamb, and I don't care if later on in the verse it says the young lion, And that's how we're being confused. It's not true because if that's true, we'd all say, oh, the young one.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna pull that one up again. So that we're glad to do this. And and for those that are are not able to watch this on video, because I know that I think cultic Conspiracy has a lot of people that are that are able to only watch this or listen to this, which is which is fine. I have that on my show too. But but if you're listening on Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy podcast, you can go to my YouTube at Josh Monday Music and Podcast if you want to see this, or you could go to I think cult Conspiracy's Patreon. I think they played on video. If you guys want to see it on video, let's go to uhh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Isaiah eleven six.
Speaker 1: YEP.
Speaker 2: I was about to and uh And just to reiterate, this is in every version. You can't find a version where this doesn't say the wolf, as you can see if you go to parallel up on the top left.
Speaker 1: Yep. That's all I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: You can see all the versions say wolf. So you have to ask yourself, well, how did lion get into the long term memory of the entire world, because it never said.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, the wolf said Towell with the lamb.
Speaker 2: So you know, in a court of law, if they find the bloody knife with the fingerprints on it in your basement, that's evidence that you committed the murder. But let's say they don't find the knife, but there's three witnesses that say that they saw you leaving the scene of the crime. That's enough to send you to prison. So testimony is actually it's eighteen USC. Thirty five oh two or something like that. Testimony is evidence. So our memories is admissible in court as evidence. Now, if there's an objection, the judge will hear the objection, and then he'll say overruled, which means the objection is not accepted or it's sustained. Well, if it's if it's overruled, then the testimony is entered in to the court as evidence, and if you look up the evidence, it means it's true and valid. So what I've done now is I've removed any objection from our testimony. It's not misremembering. It's not implanet thought, like the Oh, you're just confusing the platters peanut guy with a monopoly guy. No, because am I Am I confusing mirror mirror on the wall because of the Platter's peanut guy. No, So you have to have a surrogate for every single Mandel effect, and there's thousands of them. Yeah, So it's not implanet thought. It's not misremembering. And I'm not confused by Bible versions because the ones I'm giving you now are in every version.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, there's no objection.
Speaker 1: And if you're watching, I was, I was basically slowly going down so you guys could kind of read each one just so you guys see it's the wolf, the wolf, the wolf, the wolf. Yeah, the whole time. Yeah, on all of the all of them in Bible Hub if you check it out.
Speaker 2: All right, here's a few more good ones. And again these are you universal. Remember when Noah left let the dove off, after they'd been out in the water for a bunch of years, a bunch of time, and the dove comes back with something in its mouth. You remember what it brought back?
Speaker 1: Olive tree?
Speaker 2: Say it again?
Speaker 1: Is it olive? Olive tree? Is okay? Can you repeat it real quick?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, the dove brought something back, and it's.
Speaker 1: Noah right from the from the flood, right. I thought it was an olive leaf for something. Or first you said a tree, Yeah, I didn't mean a whole tree.
Speaker 2: What did you mean?
Speaker 1: Was it an olive branch? I think it's okay, branch, that's all right.
Speaker 2: So go to Genesis eight eleven.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: You heard you heard him? Everybody he's I.
Speaker 1: Said olive branch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what everybody remembers. I remember that, and I've done this one hundred thousand times, and everybody says branch. But when you go to a Genesis eight eleven in any Bible, there is no Bible that says branch. But that's what Josh remembered that. That's what every pastor will tell you. And what did it bring back? It brought an olive leaf.
Speaker 1: Olive leaf.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: And the reason why I said olive leaf in the beginning is because we just went over Genesis. That's probably way. That's probably why I said it like that, But I do. I just want to answer you. I want to answer you from what I remember as opposed to what I just read, because we went over Genesis probably like okay, probably like maybe like six weeks ago we went over this, so I just want to make sure. Let's tell you what I remember, all right.
Speaker 2: Now, this one is very common. I hear this all the time. People quote this out of memory. When you remember Moses going into judge Egypt and he killed the firstborn? Who went in to Egypt to kill the firstborn?
Speaker 1: I thought it was angel of death, thank you? Yes, correct, That's what they even taught you on the old movie The Ten Commandments, that it was the Angel of death.
Speaker 2: Yea, all right, go Exodus twelve twenty three.
Speaker 1: But we just read it, and uh, we just read it, I think uh last week or two weeks ago, I can't remember. But yeah, let's go. Yeah, I thought it was that.
Speaker 2: Now Exodus twelve twenty three in every Bible. Listen to me, because I know how your brain is churning because.
Speaker 1: The angel right twenty three.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what we all remember, the Angel of Death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll hear.
Speaker 2: You'll hear preachers all the time. They're just talking extreporaneously and they'll say, and the Angel of Death. No, no, it wasn't. What does it say.
Speaker 1: When the when the Lord goes to the land of.
Speaker 2: Report goes in? Yeah, it's not the Angel of death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we dude, we just read this and that's you know, that's weird because I was, Okay, I'm gonna give you an example. I was when I was studying this, I was I was actually doing weeds in the because I you know, I was doing it's called weeda, Bateman. I do this at work. You know, I'm a treatment operator and I gotta I gotta clean up to sit right. And I was listening to before I taught this, I'll listening to it, and I thought that too. I was like, dang, I always remember it saying that the Angel of death and that's what I always thought it was too, man, that's yeah, that I definitely thought that.
Speaker 2: Right. People are bumping into this in their Bible studies, but but the concept isn't on their radar, and so they just kind of chalk it up to brain far or I guess it was another verse. They're not connecting the dots. Yeah, but I'm giving you see I've laid the groundwork now for you to accept what you're seeing. This is obvious that this is happening, because I've now done four for four with Josh, and let me give you another one.
Speaker 1: Like I said, audience is listening. I'm just trying to be I'm trying to be as honest as possible of what I remember from before I studied this. So this one was not what I knew about though, but it did happen to me literally when I was doing this.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah, yeah, so this is what it's Okay, I appreciate that, but but for sure the listeners are if they've read the Bible or are guessing the same way you are. Right. So here's another one. Who did Jacob wrestle with all night? He wrestled? He wrestled with somebody.
Speaker 1: And that I thought. I always thought it was the Angel of the Lord, but correct going to Genesis thirty two twenty four. So this is another one. And if this one just says wrestled with God, Okay, let's hope. Oh I'm oh, okay, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: Everybody will say this out of their mouths to Genesis thirty two twenty four. I hear this all the time. And Jacob wrestled with the angel. No, I don't know where you got that from, because it's not in any Bible ever, in any century, in any version. It's not a misquote. It's Please, it's not a misquote from pop culture. Please don't even go there with me. Look at what it says.
Speaker 1: So Jacob was left alone and a man wrestled with him till daybreak.
Speaker 2: All of the translation, okay, Brian King, James wrestled with a man, niv nas, all of them. It isn't anywhere. We're not confused, yep, we're not misremembering. We don't have implanted thoughts, we're not confused by misquot Let me just cover the misquotes from pop culture, because this is actually the most common escape route that people and it's so far fetched that it's embarrassing. It really has made me question the church's role as the pillar of truth in society, because I'm talking Bible school presidents, patriarch level theologians trying to tell me, Oh, John, I can clear this up. We're just confused by misquotes from pop culture. So let me get this straight. You go over to Facebook and you see some guy saying there is no God, and then you somehow subconsciously adopt that belief without you even realizing it, and then you wake up one morning and you're an atheist. That's what you're trying to tell me. You have no filter for things that don't line up with the word, because that's what you're being We're being asked to believe. I'm sorry, I know my word, don't you. God gave me power, love and a sound mind. I'm not having the mis quotes from pop culture reach out and grab my brain like a vice and force feed me these misquotes not one or two, but twenty or thirty. It's ridiculous, and first of all, provide the evidence of this. This is just a hail Mary guess with no evidence. So for instance, let's use a pop culture example mirror mirror on the wall. I want you out there listening to that's trying to suggest that you can clear this up to provide us the movie where there's some cartoon character in front of a mirror saying miror mirror, which is what you would have to have for this theory to be correct. You can't produce it. It doesn't exist. The only thing that's out there is Walt Disney's movie where she's saying magic mirror. So where is the movie that you're referring to in pop culture that says mi or mirror? Because that's what you're saying. Yeah, because it has to overcome all of our influences. And again, I've done a whole talk on this misquotes from pop culture Refuted, where I go down all of the disciplines of the faith of a church person or church leader. You're preparing the sermon, you're delivering the sermon. You're reading the Bible. You're studying the Bible, which you're different. You're memorizing the Bible. Then you're reading a deli devotional. You're listening to other people read the Bible. You're singing hymns or worship songs, you're listening to music. There's about twelve different disciplines all of those are reinforcing what should be written in the scripture. Judge, not that he be not judged. Job one is actually the Lord gave and the Lord hath taken away. Is what the King James has always said, not judge, the Lord giveth. So what you're asking me to believe is that this pastor is spending so much time on pop culture and on Facebook and YouTube and TikTok and and he's coming across these misquotes which you can't even prove that all of his belief of the Word and all of his laboring in the Word is being overwritten. Come on, it's not true, all right, But yeah, I made a pretty good case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've taught to like you. If you go back to one of my shows. I think it was like in somewhere in the hundreds area one of my episodes. I even taught that it's said the Angel of the Lord during this Genesis thirty two, so you guys could go back and see that I thought it said it. And then I taught on like I'm basically going from Genesis one all the way to you know, all the way to Revelation in the Sunday Service. That's what I'm trying to do. And I only take a step back from that that study when I have people like you or like Gary Wayne or somebody that I want people to definitely know about. And I uh and I I taught on that before on my show Josh Monday, Christian getschriscy podcast that that Jacob wrestled with the Angel of the Lord. Right, And then I go and read it as I'm going through Genesis and it says a man, and I didn't. I didn't remember that. I literally didn't. So this is not an I definitely remember it saying Angel of the Lord. And then even in the even in the title right here, and if you look at the if you go to the New King James, there's like a title before each you know, sometimes a little section, and this one says wrestling with God, right, That's what it says before it goes and then it's saying a man. But then Jacob says that that he you know, he saw God face to face, right, for I have seen God face to face, so he is he is telling you that it's God. But I do remember it saying that it was the Angel of the Lord. And that's why I used that because I was trying to show how like like Jesus could be the Angel of the Lord, the Messenger of the Lord, or the you know, or the word of the Lord. Basically, I was trying to use that and it actually now when I went through it for them, it did say a man, and I was like, I don't remember. I didn't remember it saying that you know before.
Speaker 2: Right, So this is an important thing that God wants to get at. Is the human condition. The human beings have been given the capacity to experience something called certainty. It's an emotional state that drives a lot of our behavior. The missionary goes to foreign lands and devotes their life to reaching people groups because they're so certain that the Bible is true and that these people are lost without Christ. Certainty is the sense that I remember mirror, mirror, I remember the monopoly guide, a monocle. I remember Grand Central Station. It's always been Grand Central Terminal. Smokey the Bear has always been Smokey Bear. The Fruit of the Loom logo always had a cornicope. It's never had one.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: In this reality, these things are burned into our brain and we don't remember all of them one hundred percent, but some of them we land on. We call them anchor memories. We're like, there's no what man, And this is what happens with the Bible. I remember this one lady. She was KJV only she was like eighty years old. She calls me up.
Speaker 1: She's like, John, this King James Bible has been on my lap for fifty years.
Speaker 2: And I opened it up and it said bank. They put their money in the bank, in the King James Bible. And she she was like, there's no way that was in my bible ever. All right, so let me give you some more universal ones. Okay, Uh, do you remember when Jesus made mud out of his spit and healed a blind man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you remember him ever spitting directly in someone's face to heal them?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: All right, turned to Mark eight twenty three.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see. Can I just go right off of this? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess we can do that. Yep, you sure?
Speaker 1: That's even easier, that's way easier. All right, let's go Mark boom. When we go Mark.
Speaker 2: Eight twenty three. And these are not only unfamiliar, they're also biblical paradoxes, because you got Jesus doing something that's very unsavory. Yeah, he's spitting in somebody's face to heal them. And then you have preachers that are preaching sermons the beauty is in the details. So now you've got preachers having to defend these things that are biblical paradoxes. It's in every version. Okay, go ahead and read in IV's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay. He took the blind man by the hand and let him outside the village. When he had spit on the man's eyes and put his hands on him. Jesus asked, do you see anything?
Speaker 2: Now? I'm telling you I can go into any environment where there's Christians and do what I just did. I asked you, have you ever heard of this? And you said no. And what I want you to understand is that's not possible. I've been in the Word forty years. If there was a passage in my New Testament where Jesus spit directly into guy's eyes, I would know it, yep, and Josh would know it, and everybody would. But nobody knows it. And I'm telling you that's not possible. How about this one in your memory? Did Isaiah ever knock up a prophetesce No, go to Isaiah eight verse three. Now all I'm saying, you could try to tell me the prophetesce was his wife. I don't care. Isaiah eight what twenty three eight eight verse three? Oh three, Okay, I don't care, because first of all, it doesn't say that he was his she was his wife. You're just twisting the scripture to fit your denominational thing or your memory. But what does it say?
Speaker 1: Then? I'm this is going to be the new international version we can go through.
Speaker 2: All this is Isaiah talking.
Speaker 1: This is Isaiah. Then I made love to the prophetes, and she conceived and gave birth to his son. And the Lord said to me, name him Mahar Shalah hash boss.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, no possible way. I've done this with pastors. Hey, pastor, have you ever heard of Isaiah knocking up a prophetess? Well, no, John, I haven't, but I don't know the whole Bible. Oh please come on.
Speaker 1: Come. Well, yeah, the other ones say I had relations with the prophetest, which means the same thing if you go into the I went into which is King James. And that's exactly what means that. That means I approached the prophetess. I approached she conceived. So I approached the prophetess and she conceived.
Speaker 2: That's if you click on.
Speaker 1: It, it's it's what exactly what John is saying. I was intimate with the prophetes and she conceived.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, I remember Jesus where they brought children to bless them. But do you ever remember them bringing infants so he could touch them? Um? No, all right, go to Luke eighteen fifteen.
Speaker 1: Luke eighteen fifteen. All right, here we.
Speaker 2: Go Luke eighteen fifteen.
Speaker 1: It says, uh, people, this is the new international version. Will go to the King James as well. People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. And when disciples saw this, they rebuke them.
Speaker 2: No way in the world, No way in the world. Did they ever bring babies to Jesus? No way, no way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the English Standard version says infants.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's not familiar. It's wildly unfamiliar. And you can't be in the word forty years like I have and then be like, oh, I never noticed that. It's not like we're talking about the Book of Ezekiel. Here, this is your gospels. Yeah, here's another one. This is Leviticus four in your memory? Did God ever instruct the children of Israel to sacrifice female sheep?
Speaker 1: This is Leviticus.
Speaker 2: No, Leviticus four thirty two. Go ahead and read that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, Okay, Oops, it's hard for me to see my thing on here. Oops, I keep doing oh and said.
Speaker 2: I'm oh for one hundred. I mean every single one of these. You're going right along with what I remember and everybody and they're wrong, and.
Speaker 1: I'm just letting people. Yeah, I'm just being honest with people too, man, Like, this is just exactly what I remember. And if I have studied one, I'll tell you what I remembered before. You know what I mean, before I study it. Leviticus which one?
Speaker 2: Sorry for let's say four thirty two thirty two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have this bright light right here, and I can't see my I can't see the letters. Okay, Leviticus four twenty two and thirty two thirty two. Sorry it's thirty two. Alright, there we go. Yeah, this light's like run in my eyes. All right, here we go. Leviticus four thirty two. I'm gonna read it. We'll do. Since it's the top one, we'll read that. It says if someone brings a lamb as their sin offering offering, they are to bring a female with that.
Speaker 2: All right, Now, first of all, nobody remembers that. Second of all, a lamb sacrifices a type in shadow of Christ. So now you have a female version when you combine that with Jesus's touching babies and Revelation chapter one where in the King James where it says that he has his thing girded about his paps. Well, paps is the word mastos, which is female breasts. Stethos is male breast. So Jesus is now depicted as having female breasts like Bapphamet, he's touching babies, and you have a type in shadow of a female sheep being sacrificed. I'm here to tell you that this is an underworld agenda to bring themes into your Bible which are inconsistent with the nature and character of God and are going to be used to bring in the Antichrist or whatever one world system they're going to use, and the Bible is going to be there to teach you, Hey, this is who God is. Like I mean, if I'm a if I'm a pedophile Satanist, I could have a field day with those three scriptures. And again these are not I'm not cherry picking obscure as passages. I could do this for the next sixty minutes what I'm doing right now, and.
Speaker 1: Let me give you and I keep. And as he's going, I'm trying to go to the I have a Geneva Bible, fifteen sixty edition. As he's going, I'm trying to look at the Geneva Bible too, just to like go just to reference another reference, because we have.
Speaker 2: Right, that's an older Bible, and it's in there too.
Speaker 1: It says bring a female without blemisht.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's in the sixteen eleven. It's everywhere, all right, this one. If this one doesn't knock you off your chin, then I don't think you can fogo me. I don't even There are some, not many, but some in the mandelif community, the Christian Mandelifects community, believe that if Christians cannot perceive these changes, then they're not even saved. I don't believe that, but that's what some people have come to the conclusion. They've come to. This is Luke nineteen twenty seven.
Speaker 1: This is these.
Speaker 2: Words are coming out of the mouth of Jesus. I don't care if it's a parable, because he says, which this is Luke nineteen twenty seven. I'll let you pull it up and read it, because this is so shocking. And again I can go into almost any environment where there's Christians and they will have never heard of this before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we'll do the New International version. It says, both those enemies of mine who did not want to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me. Right, is that there?
Speaker 2: Yep? Okay, read the King James version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do that. But those mine but those mine enemies.
Speaker 2: No, okay, I'm sorry, I was reading the other one. Go ahead, Oh.
Speaker 1: Sorry, But those mine enemies which had not that I should reign over them, bring hither and slay them before me.
Speaker 2: All right. So in this parable, Jesus who's saying the parable, is instructing his followers to bring whoever doesn't follow him and slit their throats in front of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now my point is, well, the unconvinced, we'll try to say this is a parable. It isn't Jesus giving that instruction. I don't care, okay, because what I'm telling you is I can go into any Christian environment and then it'll be the first time that people have ever known that this was in your Bible. And what I'm saying is if this was in my Bible, I would have known about it. I just learned about this maybe a year ago. That's not possible. Oh yeah, there's a passage where there's a parable where Jesus is saying, bring people here a slave. I know about that. No, no, try it yourself. Go all over and ask Christians who know their Bible. Hey, do you remember anytime where Jesus said bring people here? No, you're gonna be kidding me. They're like, no, it's not possible. Do you know your Bible or not?
Speaker 1: Yep? I think the one that got me, Uh, this one. I'll probably get a lot of people. I think this is probably the most common one. I think, John, what about the Matthew eighteen twenty one?
Speaker 2: What does it say.
Speaker 1: Or where two or blank? Oh, gather in my name there I am with them.
Speaker 2: Give it to us again.
Speaker 1: Okay, so for where to or blank? Gather in my name? There I am with them. We'll go to the verse real quick, so you guys can see it on the screen like we've been doing that one. My mom for sure, my dad for sure. Uh definitely taught me h the other way, and I used it so many times with so many people when when I'm like, back before I was like fully saved and fully you know, I'd be like smoking with my buddies and we'd be talking about God, you know, you know, back when I was younger, and I'd be like, Yeah, what I used to say is doing two or more gathered in my name, then you know we're having church. That's what I would say. My dad taught me that too, back in the you know, eighties or nineties, you know, more in the nineties. I was only I was only in the eighties. I was like probably like seven or eight. But yeah, that is one that I definitely I remember my dad teaching me. For where two or more gathering in my name, there am I with them? That That's what my dad taught me. That's what I was taught before. I don't know about anybody else, but now that says for where two or three gathered in my name, there am I with them? Is that one that you've came across that a lot? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's in my list. Yeah, that's when.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people would would say, I don't remember the three part, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about Hoseah four to six? My people blank from lack of knowledge? What do you remember perish Paris? In fact, listen to this, you could go to Amazon right now and put my people perish from lack of knowledge, and there's like two or three books for sale as my people perish.
Speaker 1: I remember that for sure, parish.
Speaker 2: That doesn't exist. It's not in any translation.
Speaker 1: So since we've been doing this, and guys, we're gonna go down this real quick. If you're watching this on video, it says where two or three have gathered all of them? So okay, so we have the same kind of thing going on. And what is the next one is Hoseiah six.
Speaker 2: It's a beauty. It's another one of those really familiar ones that everybody remembers. Perish. Hoseah or six has never said perish. Hold on, let me look at this real quick.
Speaker 1: I think I am butchering hosh Yeah is h o s there's no J. There's no J in Hebrew. That's why, sorry, uh Oseiah, there we go six.
Speaker 2: It's chapter four, verse six.
Speaker 1: The Mandela effect messing up. I remember it spelled with the J. No, I'm just kidding, just kidding.
Speaker 2: So science teaches there's cause and effect, so you have to at a certain point the physical uh, the scientific discipline of probabilities mandates that there has to be a causation for all of humanity having the exact same memory. It has to be a reason it got in there. And it's multiple things in the Bible, and then it's hundreds of things in pop culture, mirror mirror on the walls that everybody's memory. It can't have just gotten in there by chance or by misquotes. It's ridiculous. Yeah, we're in a different timeline or the veil between multi versus has thinned and we're shifting to another Earth. Now that's a difficult concept for Christians to accept because we have the doctrine that men are destined to die once and then judgment. So if there's an infinite number of John's, how does that work?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I don't have an answer for you. I only have a conjecture. I don't know what it is, but I definitely know what it isn't it's not misremembering, It's not possible.
Speaker 1: So we'll tell you what this says. So Isaiah four to six, I remember my people perish for lack of knowledge. That's what I remember. That's that's what I remember my dad teaching me. And that's the only way I could do it because my dad taught us the Bible. You know, my dad, I used to teach us the word of God. So we remember that as my people are perish for lack of knowledge. What these versions are saying now is my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.
Speaker 2: And that's in every Bible. So we're not confused by different versions. Modernizations are misprints. Please stop lying to yourself. Yes, you can't get out of this. There's no rational explanation. It's a phenomenon. Listen, even if you're right and we're misremembering, it's still a phenomenon. Because now you have to explain how millions of people are all claiming that their reality is morphing and believe that that's happening when they're just misremembering. That would be a mass psychosis. So what is it? A virus that has struck people with mental illness? And millions of people across the entire flat earth, every demographic, every age group, every religion every so so economic strata are all experiencing sudden mental onset. No, it's a phenomenon either way. How you can't get out of this, it's unexplainable. Okay, Paul is robbing churches Sewod Corinthians eleven eight. I robbed other churches, taking wages of them. Let me just go rapid fire, Josh, Yeah, I'll give the reference. People can look it up.
Speaker 1: For this show, I like to go kind of like close to like an hour forty five minutes or two hours. So yeah, yeah, so we'll try to do that if we can. We're we're already hitting on about an hour and a half, so we're out of time, all right, So of time, we still have a we have about a half an hour.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool, all right. Do you do you ever ever remember any reference of the Bible where it talks about people drinking their own piss and eating their own dunk? No, let's look that one up. That's second King's eighteen twenty seven. I want people to see that. My point is this, if there was anywhere in the Bible, I don't care if it's a judgment or whatever where people are eating their own dung and drinking their own piss. I would remember that. I would, Oh, yeah, that's in my bible.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Second Kings eighteen twenty seven. Yep, okay, so this is the one that pops up versus the New International. Versa says, But the commander replied, was it only to your master and you that my master sent me to say these things and not to the people sitting on their wall, who, like you, will eat their own excrement and drink their own urine. See, yeah, let's go to the King James and see what that one says. So that one says, Hastau also sent me to men who sit on the wall doomed to their own dung and drink their own urine.
Speaker 2: With you, it's pretty shocking. Yeah, I tell people that. They don't even believe me. Yeah, blasphemer, that's not in my Bible. I'm like, open it up. It's a reversion and go through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. And you guys, if you go down, I'll just do the real slow say you guests. See, do you remember what that said before, John, or what you thought it maybe said before?
Speaker 2: Well, that's question, and that's the next thing I was going to point out is there's a lot of different types of changes. Some changes you have new names and new places. Others you have modifications of existing ones. Uh, you have names with eighteen letters now you have word switches, new countries, missing words, altered names. You have egregious spelling, grammar and syntex errors all through the Bible. You have change stories, new stories, biblical paradoxes. You have cut and paste duplicates throughout the Bible now, ebonics, emojis. You have gibberish and nonsense versus and these are all covered in detail in my book. You have duplicated words, massive run on sentences, modern words galore, unexplained use of capitalization on italics. You have blasphemy, sexual innuendo, ungodly themes. Remember I'm a godly man. I love God and I love his word, so I'm not attacking the Bible. You have a lot of very unfamiliar content that's leaving millions of Christians scratching their heads. Certain versions contain changes that are not present in the KJV, while at other times changes only appear in the KGV. You have changes appearing in one part of the New Testament and not another part. Then You also have changes that are in the Old Testament and not the New Testament or vice versa. Some changes are in one Gospel but not in others, while other changes are in all gospels. Some changes dramatically impact doctrine, while others are benign. You can see the same Greek or Hebrew word presented by two different English words and the same paragraph, like leviticuslve e in the KJV now teaches that God's people can sacrifice turtles, but the couple of verses before it is turtle dove.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can keep going. Sorry, John, someone got interrupted for a second.
Speaker 2: They go out, No, no problem. You know, if you go to the King James only changes, then you got some really crazy stuff like sacrificing turtles or uh, nursing fathers and kings. Kings shall be thy nursing fathers. This one's a bombshell. This one's the most biblical paradox that I found so far. It's Hebrews six ' to one. Yeah, therefore, yeah, let's look that one up. Therefore, I'll let you read it, okay, this one. If this one doesn't shock you, I can't help you.
Speaker 1: Okay. Hebrew read one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, read the NIV and then read the King James version.
Speaker 1: Okay, therefore, let us beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of all.
Speaker 2: Right, that's that's good elementary teachings. So look at all the different versions. All have the word elementary in it. Wow, elementary beginning teaching. Now look at the King James.
Speaker 1: Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine.
Speaker 2: Whoa wait a minute, where's the word elementary? It's been removed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what does it?
Speaker 2: What does it mean? Now therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ. So you now have a verse. You now have the King James version teaching to stop listening to Jesus, leave the principles of the doctrine of Christ, not the elementary principles. Okay, we're gonna move on from from kindergarten. That's what it's saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on real quick, doesn't say that to you. Yeah, and let's go far. I know in the Greek it means beginning origin. The persons are thinking, I mean, this is what the strong accordance is saying. Beginning origin the person or thing that circumferences.
Speaker 2: What is it that you're reading.
Speaker 1: This is the strongest accordance.
Speaker 2: I'm just on what strongest concordance on what word?
Speaker 1: On the word principle, the principles. Yes, that's the one, right that, that's the that's the word that we're.
Speaker 2: Yes, principles doesn't mean beginning principle. That's an adjective to describe a principle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm just all I'm doing is just clicking on the strong accordance and the way they explain it, which I know this is not inspired by God, but this is the way they say beginning or origin. That's the that's what they put.
Speaker 2: That's a that's what we call residual evidence. The commentary has it caught up with the change. This is very common because uh element coree is beginning principle. The beginning is an adjective to describe the principle, because you could have an advanced principle, which would have a totally different meaning. So what you've just read is actually residual evidence because everything's changing. It's not just the Bible, it's the commentaries, it's books, it's movies, it's audio. All of reality is changing. And the theory is that quantum entanglement is part of this change. We believe the d wave of computers concern is involved in the technology that's being used to do this. So basically anywhere that human intent or human consciousness goes when they call for a change, then the change goes everywhere. So it doesn't matter, you know, like people are just so put off by the natural mind that this couldn't possibly happen. But yet you have a biblical example of this with Pharaoh's magicians. Barrel's magicians were able to use their dark arts to change a wood staff into a complex organism.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so that, dude, we went over that, and that is like, it's fascinating men that they're they're showing you that and God knowing that Satan has power, God knows what's going to happen. But people nowadays don't even think like that, you know, they don't even think it's possible. And even if you talk to a Christian about that that they'd probably be like they just they just put it off to like maybe it's allegorical, maybe it's this, But dude, yeah, that part we're going over In Exodus, we went over it already. But you guys, guy's going to understand men that you know, the magi had powers that were, like I said, all the way up to the I don't even know what it was, the fifth plague or something or sixth plague. There were they were going hand for hand with God, right, but then when it came to the flies, they couldn't do it. And then you know, then it started getting more complex and they couldn't do it. And obviously the power that they're using is not the magized power or the Pharaoh's power a ras or Osiris or whatever little geod they had. The power they're using was the power of Satan. You know, that was Satan's power. They were using his magical magician sorcery, witchcraft, the type of stuff that the Bible tells you to stay away from. But nowadays that's not accepted by mainstream Christians as it even a power. They don't even understand it. And we've moved so far away from that. We got to understand that is it is here and there's many women and men, but women right now that are into witchcraft like big time, and we don't even know it, you know. And so anyways.
Speaker 2: Just wan no that's a great word. So a lot of pastors even have a very naturalistic worldview, like they'll say, what are you trying to tell me, John, that all the Bibles on every shelf are supernaturally changing, Like that's some far fetched idea. Yeah, these guys are the ones that believe all these stories in the Bible, like Joshua telling the Son stands still over the valley of Ajalon and the Lord answered his prayer. Never since or before has that got So you believe that you believe Moses part of the Red Sea. Yeah, okay, well, what's your problem? This is not so far fetched at all.
Speaker 1: So here's me.
Speaker 2: Since we're run out of time, let me give you the wrap up. I think I've made my case here. There's more examples in my book. There's over three hundred citations. Just go get the book. What God is doing in this judgment is he's coming to his people with a very simple question. He's asking you, do you know me? Or do you just know my book? Because the Pharisees knew the book, but they didn't know Jesus. And so in the second chapter of my book, I give a great detail to the incident with Abraham Abraham walked with God and he knew God. But he also had fixed knowledge of God. He had writings, he had you know, enochx writings, He had different writings. And God comes to him with this very, very difficult request. I want you to take your son up here and slit his throat. I mean, there's no happy way to kill your son in sacrifice. Well, Abraham, it says he didn't even hesitate, he didn't question God. So but at that moment, Abraham had to choose between the word and the voice of God. God is a talking God. He's a veritable chatterbox if you're listening. But he had to choose. And what God is doing is he's coming to his church now with the same question, and the church is failing miserably. He's allowing the devil to come in and corrupt the scriptures. And the voice of a stranger now appearing in your Bible. I've just illustrated that. And the church isn't noticing. The church is choosing the word over the voice. And God is saying, do you know me or do you just know my book? Do you know the author of the book? Because he's screaming to get your attention, and everyone's stopping their ears because it goes against their denominational tradition, which is all the doctrine of preservation is. The doctrine of preservation is built on these two pillars. The preservation promises, which I cover in verse chapter five, and then what's called theological necessity. This is the first pillar of this quote doctrine, and what it is is a presumption. And it goes like this, Well, God gave us his words, so of course he's gonna preserve it. I'm here to tell you there are libraries of books and articles and tomes written on that topic. That concept right there. Well, the word is inspired. God's word is inspired. Therefore it's preserved. Show me chapter and verse produce one scripture that says inspiration automatically equates to preservation. No. No, theological necessity, which is a pillar of the doctrine. Preservation is a guess. It is a sentimental guess. It isn't a doctrine. That's why I say the mandelifect community is more orthodox than the Church. I'm demanding a strict adherence. I'm demanding soloscript or. The Church is demanding that we accept this concept as a doctrine. I'll give you a doctrine that shall not murder. That's not a concept that you have to accept by faith, which is what the doctrine preservation is, and they'll tell you that. So this is a showdown like Elijah with the prophets of Bell and with the church. And I'm about to launch a worldwide outreach. We're launching a new division. It's called SBCO International. The new website will be altered Bible dot com. It's not up yet, and I'm going to be giving my book away. We're raising funds, so if you'd like to participate, reach out to me at Wake Up or else at Proton dot We raised twenty seven hundred dollars last month, and we're going to fund an outreach of the book where we give the book away, and my goal is to give away ten million copies. Because the church leaders are ignoring us and we're so we're going to go around them to their donors. Because when Mac the owner of the trucking company who's tie this three thousand a week, who doesn't have an agenda, gets a hold of my book and it blows his hairs back and he's like, this is really happening, and he goes to the pastor. He's going to get the meeting. I can't get the meeting with the pastor. But mac Can and the donors are going to force the hand of the shepherds, and we're going to see a reformation of the churches. The way they run their solemn assemblies, the way they have the way they have created an environment where the Bible is being given an inappropriate emphasis in the in the life of the believer. It's inappropriate. It's become an idol. And God wants to have his way with his people. He wants to come into your solemn assemblies and knock sally over with the power of God. It's all through your Bible and study revivals. It's all through every recorded version of every of revival. And God's set up with all of your miracle doctrines, miracle cancelations, doctrines where you're keeping God out because it's not decently in order. That was a very specific direction to people to conduct certain the way they brought prophecies. It doesn't mean that God can't astonish his people and move in power and have angels appearing, and have people frozen, and have people falling and shaking and crying and laughing and all all kinds of things that are gonna be. You're gonna be out of control, church leader. You're not gonna have control of your service. God is He's gonna come suddenly into his temple and he's gonna do what you've tried to do in twenty years of counseling. God will do in five ten minutes on the floor. That's church. That's the way church is supposed to be. Where you when's the last time you ran to church because you couldn't wait to get there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know there was a time when there was like a section where you had to go because the church is too full, you know what I mean, you have to go and watch it on a big screen. You're like, all right, just so well, I gotta watch it on the big screen. And they don't even mind it, you know, Yeah, right, I know, bro, I remember, I remember, yeah, and even back in the Calvary Chapel days because you know, I've uh effort that there was just like a tent for no ac. They don't even care. And dude, here's the here's the thing. Go to China, man, They're they're in underground churches like studying the Word of God, and you know that when they can be punishable by death, and they're just like they have like a sheet, they have every they have basically trying to have the Bible memorized, you know, because they can't even have a physical copy in some cases. So and we're over here, you know, able to look up any you can look up any sermon from any time, you know, basically now on YouTube. So it's crazy. But yeah, so everybody in my house is awake. Now I could tell.
Speaker 2: Man, I know, you got business to take care of.
Speaker 1: The kids are awake, the puppies are awake. So you guys hear that in the background. I wanted to ask you before we get off. We have like an we have like another ten minutes. Awesome, cool, What is your thoughts on You looked up the Final Experiment and everything they're trying to say is the.
Speaker 2: Final Oh yeah, there's already videos debunking because the shadows aren't aren't right, And yeah, you know, I don't know they got to Jaronism because first of all, I can't prove that that's true. In other words, it's like somebody trying to tell me that the Earth is round because the astronauts say so, Well, that's not science, that's not repeatable and measurable. Yeah, So this this charade, I don't know what's behind it. You know, does Jeronism have kids that they go to them and say, look, we're gonna either kill your kids in front of you, or we'll give you a billion dollars. Yeah, you can pick one, right, And that could happen, or you know, they could have killed the guy and put a mask on somebody that looks like Jeronism and going up there and done. That's nothing to me because I can still see at fifty miles away there's sixteen hundred feet of curvature. I should still be able to see, or I shouldn't be able to see this an eight hundred foot building, and I can so until somebody explains why there's no curve. To me, the earth isn't round.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And and I just want to let you guys know, I was actually I came in fourth I was going to go on this trip. I was on the final experiment, and and I came into fourth place. I wish that he would have sent me because I stand on the word of God. Yeah, yeah, I almost went because it was it was there was like this thing called the Golden Ticket, and I basically I emailed Pastor world Duffy because he's been on my show, and I said, hey, I'll go. I've been in the military, in the Army. I can embrace the suck if it's like too cold or whatever. Die I've been through there. I've been there, been there, done that, No problem. Send me. And also I told him, I said, bro, I stand on the word of God. Bro like and I and I'm representing biblical cosmology. I'm not representing flat Earth. I'm not trying to have people pay me to for me to speak. I'm here for free. So I will be representing God, dude. And and it's gonna be like different than than the the scenarios that maybe Jared and and wits it are in, you know, because they they live by podcasting. That's that's how they make money.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't. I have a full time job. I don't need to need to be I don't need the money, So let me just go see what's up. And for me, it's not definitive proof of a globe anyways. But still, I just wanted to be there to represent the Christian side God. I'm not going to go against that. Obviously. I'm not gonna lie against God. You could kill me, I don't and cut my head off, you know, I'm still going to represent God. So anyways, so that's something. Yeah, but I have I talked to Jaron a little bit via a telegram or whatever it's called, and you know, he you know, I just told him have a safe trip, and he kind of responded back to me. Who knows what time will tell. But guys, just so just for the flat Earth or the Biblical cosmology community, just like John was saying, we had a slam dunk when it came to the Chicago skyline for flat Earth, right, and and now they have something that you can kind of maybe put into the globe basket, but there's a whole bunch of stuff you could put in the flat basket you cannot put in the glow basket. So we're still there and Biblical cosmology is still there. So it's all live and well. So yeah, thank you John. Ay, what a great show, bro, what an awesome show. And it's very interesting and for those that are triggered by this in any way, we're just I allow people to I have freedom of speech on my platform. I let people speak, and if they've researched something deeply, I like them to come out with it because we need to have different ideas, and if it goes against your beliefs, tough. I'm just gonna allow people to speak. Now, if somebody comes on my show with some new age, some satanic something that I know is against the Bible one hundred percent, I'm not going to allow them to deal on my platform. I don't want that. But what I will tell you if I have somebody that's biblical, like I know John is he's been studying the Bible for like thirty or forty years and he's gonna come on with and he's researched something, I'm going to allow them to speak. So I really appreciate you coming on. And guys, tell me this wasn't a fun episode. Every time I have John on, I have a great time with him. And I wanted to show you guys on the Sunday Service crew John, and I want you. I want to in you guys to him his channel. He's doing a lot of good things over there. So John, shout out your channel, shout out your book, shout out anything you want to shout out before we exit.
Speaker 2: You got it. It's we're on wakeuporrelse dot com. We're on wake Up or Else on YouTube, that's where most of the content is. But we just recently moved over to Rumble. That's where all the new content is and where we do our live streams every Thursday and Saturdays at seven pm Eastern and uh you can find us so on Rumble YouTube and x and we will be uh launching the new outreach very soon where we're going to take the book and give it away to the entire body of Christ. And that's when we're going to start to see church leaders that are actually coming on board. And then also we're going to force those that are going to take the other side to come on and answer our questions, which they're not going to be able to do. And that's going to be the most red meat content I've ever had, is when I have real major ministries, heads of Bible cologists, stakeholders in denominations that come on my channel. Now, by the way, I have one friend whose name is doctor Paul Grafton Holt. He has four theological degrees, including a PhD in theology. He's written twelve academic theological books. One of them is called The King James Bible and the Quantum Effect. So this man has jeopardized his reputation and published a book saying the Bible's supernaturally changing. So we are not biblically illiterate boobs and we're just confused. Please, this is really happening.
Speaker 1: And people, and I'll tell you right now, pastors and people that I speak to that have written books, have done all these. You know, I would say they're theologians. They stay away from biblical cosmology. Like the plague. They come on my show, they don't. They don't want to debate me verse by verse. There's a lot of people out there. And if there is anybody out there that thinks they're a theologian, and once does it come into talk to me, you can come on my show anytime and we could talk verse by verse on biblical cosmology. But they avoid it. Like the plague. As soon as I mentioned it, they are gone. And if and and also I've had people that I respect dearly that are that I really love their work. I asked them, will you allow it? I allowed you to come on my show several times and I let you talk whatever you want to talk, and it's fine. Will you allow me to go on your show and do biblical cosmology? And they said, no, please don't do that. Please don't do that. So you understand, it's avoided like the plague, and there's a lot of subjects that are avoided, and there's a reason for it. You know. They want to keep butts of the seat and they want to keep listeners on their show. But me and John, you know, I'm I don't mind. I'm just going to tell you what. I just try to go with, you know, I try to tell you guys, we want to go with the truth. We don't avoid stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think, well, they're mistaken. They What they don't realize is this kind of information would be the greatest thing that ever happened to there. I have five new people a day joining my channels, So it's not true. All right, people want to know these things. They're relevant, they're interesting, you know, it's all happening. It's raining red pills. But the rich Young Ruler principle guides most church leaders. They're afraid of losing control of their fiefdoms, and so they're playing it safe and that time is coming up. That's it's gonna be over. They're gonna be Ichabod over their church.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, So yeah, thank you John. We'll end here. I got the dogs barking in the background.
Speaker 2: You got it, man, Thanks for having me, Josh arazy.
Speaker 1: All right, So we like we always do. Sorry if you guys hear a dog bark in the background, I cannot help it. I'm trying to do my best, all right. So we'll end us in prayer. So Father God in the name cases just Sue with the Maciak's name. We appreciate everything you do for us. Lord. We are trying to do our best to teach these certain subjects, and some of them are controversial to you know, the church leaders, the pastors and the people that everybody looks up to. But you know, Lord, we are We're just a radio program doing our best. And I know that John is study deeply, So help him when he's when he's teaching these subjects, to teach it properly and intricately, and teach it the way that you wanted to teach it. And when I'm teaching, Lord, going through Exodus next week. Please help me to teach it the best that I can as well, however you want me to do it. Lord. And we appreciate everything you do for us on a day to day basis, the food that we eat, the water that we drink, the air that we breathe. We appreciate everything you do for us, Lord, and we appreciate you giving us the ability to read the Bible and to be able to even study in different languages and all this different stuff. So Lord, we just asked that you protect us. We protect John when he's out doing his thing, protect me Lord when I'm doing my thing. And anybody that's listening that's on the fence that doesn't believe in you, let Lord Lord, help them to get closer to you. That's the reason for this podcast is to bring people closer to you, Lord, So please help us do that. We love you in Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you, guys, Yes, thank you, brother. Please subscribe to John's channel, and please subscribe to my YouTube is Josh Monday Music and Podcast. And also if you guys can leave us a view, a comment, whatever you can on the bottom of the Spotify If you can leave the comment let let us know how we're doing. That way I know what to do for future shows. Thank you guys so much, and God