Speaker 1: Rescue crews are now in the fourth day of searching for a ninety two year old hiker missing an Allegheny State park, as news force in the Wiena Shapiro reports, rescuers hope a new description of where he was last seen will help their cause.
Speaker 2: Hamilton got lost in the park on Wednesday while hiking with his sixty six year old daughter, Rebecca Huffman. When Hamilton was too weak to continue, his daughter walked to safety the next morning and called for help. On Sunday, she came back to the park and handed police this picture she drew of a mysterious concrete structure. Liise Hamilton was last seen about one hundred feet from this structure. But here's the problem. Right now, officials can't find it.
Speaker 3: Hello, friends, and welcome to another episode. This time we invite you to join us as we discuss some of the absolute strangest missing person cases that we've ever encountered. These stories are beyond strange and mysterious, have any rational or scientific explanation, yet, according to those that experienced them, they actually happened. So sit back, relax, and let us know what you think in the comments below. You have theories on any of these. If so, please share, We'd love to hear them. Missing ninety two year old and the mysterious structure nobody can identify. On November tenth, twenty ten, sixty six year old retired noticed Rebecca Huffman and her ninety two year old father, Reverend Thomas Hamilton, got lost while hiking in the Allegheny State Park. They walked for miles through dark woods, climbed up hills on their hands and knees, and were freezing cold. The very next day, Rebecca walked to safety and called for help. She stated that her father was too weak to continue, so she told them to stay put and not move. Search and rescue was immediately deployed to the area, and there was no sign of her father Thomas. The next day, Rebecca came back to the park and handed police a picture She drew up a mysterious concrete structure about six feet in width and about fifteen to twenty feet wide. It was a three foot high structure that you can walk into and be standing on a rock like floor. Thomas was last seen about one hundred feet from the structure, but there was a huge problem. Officials were never able to find this mysterious structure that his daughter Rebecca described. A massive eight day search conducted by one hundreds of volunteers, police officers, firefighters, and K nine units over five thousand acres of the park turned up nothing. Strangely enough, two years later, his remains were found five hundred feet from where the search and rescue crews started their official search. The mysterious structure has never been located. Linda Artega and the people Hiding in the Bushes. On September twenty second, twenty twelve, Linda Artega and her brother Eddie Huff set out for a day's hiking in the Arkansas Ozarks. During which they were hiking was an area that they both frequented. However, during their hike, Eddie suddenly found himself in an unfamiliar area. Eddie looked up through the trees, hoping to find some degree of positioning from the mountains around him, and when he looked beside him, Linda had simply vanished. When Eddie eventually returned home, he seemingly had no memory of what had happened in the park. A search party was sent into the forest to find Linda, but with winter temperatures beginning to set in, and having left with barely any supplies at all, hope was fading fast. Linda would re emerge from the forest almost a week later. She appeared shocked and unnerved by whatever incident had unfolded and led her here. She would later claim, although the details were murky at best, that she came across people, but when she asked her help, that act like they didn't hear her. Linda says she remember them looking right at her and not saying a thing. These people were hiding in the bushes. She says they were following me, but would not help me. In addition, Linda stated that dark figures appeared in the forest at dusk. They were like silhouettes that moved through the trees, but no matter how much she screamed, they couldn't hear her. She said they constantly watched her, but never acknowledged or cause for help. Linda said that she was just glad that the forest had finally released her. Casey Hathaway and the Bear. Three year old Casey Hathaway disappeared from his great grandmother's backyard on January twenty fifth, twenty nineteen. Casey was playing with two other relatives in his great grandmother's backyard the day he went missing. When he didn't come inside when the others did, his family started searching for him.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 3: After forty five minutes past, his grandmother called nine one one.
Speaker 5: He was fall man, we've lost my two year old Ben. So that's walked in the woods back then. We can't find him. Three year old Benson. Okay, he's there windows, his paul sister. He's a year old. Yeah, he's three. Okay. He come the girls come to the house and left him there and he's walked off somewhere and we can't find him. And he was turning, you're not there the house. Now, I've had the house here, okay. And how long do you know he brought in there? It's been at least forty five minutes because we've been looking at all in the woods. Board anybody in your home directly behind your house? Yeah, well on the side. Yeah. And then a white fla he was, you know, and he was wearing wow, probably a black little coat and black coat. Yeah. Okay, I think you gonna do this.
Speaker 3: You do this.
Speaker 5: With me where we go he live? Yeah? Yeah, thanks God, Okay, it's about forty five minutes ago. Yeah, okay, all right. Is it a big area of wood behind your house? Yeah, it's pretty big. I think he's been out there looking for him. Yeah, what is it? Yeah? Okay, all right, we got it. We had to see you. Okay, you said forty five minutes directly behind your house or a side Yeah, okay, you that we had some that way, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: He was walking in the woods back there, and we can't find him. His great grandmother told him, I won one dispatcher. The other ones came through the house but left him there, and he walked off somewhere, and we can't find him. Search and rescue teams from across the state immediately came together to brave the treacher's terrain and low temperatures, hoping to find the Casey. Three days later, rescuers were still combing the woods when they heard the missing three old boy call out for his mother. In the emergency room, Casey started talking about what happened in the woods. He said he had a friend that was a bear. The bear took care of him and kept him warm while he was lost in the woods. Casey goes on to say that the bear also fed in berries. Now, the local sheriff stated that there are bears in the woods of Craven County, North Carolina, but there's no evidence to prove one was with Casey. He goes on to say, all that matters is that something was there to comfort Casey during the three days he was missing. Stephen Kubacki missing for over a year. One February morning and nineteen seventy eight, near Lake Michigan, Stephen Kobbaki would venture out to indulge in several hours of skiing. However, when he still hadn't returned the following day, a huge search was put in motion. Strangely and ominously, footprints were discovered in a location where the student claimed to be heading, and once more, they stopped right at the frozen water's edge. There was no sign of any markings on the frozen surface of the water and no signs that the ice had been broken anywhere. Later that day, stephen skis and backpack were discovered. However, no other sign of Stephen came to light, and the searches were eventually called off. His family, while not giving up hope, were prepared for the words. Then, over a year later, in early May nineteen seventy nine, Stephen would appear out of the blue on his parents' doorstep. He had very little memory of where he had been. He had awoken early that day in a field in Pittsfield, hundreds of miles from where he disappeared and around forty miles from the family home. Even stranger, he was wearing clothes that weren't his and had a strange bag of maps with him that he didn't recognize. Rather than compensate himself financially with the mini offers from media people for his story, he instead retreated from the public, refusing to speak of the incident, of which he claimed he had no memory, and not wishing to undergo such things as hypnotic regression as he wasn't experiencing any psychological problems and wished to keep it that way. Ambrose Smith gone for twenty four hours. Ambrose Smith normally played happily at home in Nowego County, Michigan, but on October the eighth, twenty thirteen, Ambrose was sitting in the lounge with her father when he briefly left the room, and upon his return, she was nowhere to be found. A massive search involving hundreds of volunteers was immediately activated, covering the entire surrounding area. It wasn't until the next day that Ambrose was found a few miles from her home. Strangely, she was discovered in a location that had been extensively searched the previous day. How the little girl had managed to traverse such a huge distance and evade the search teams who sprang into action so soon after her disappearance remains a complete mystery. Zen Wrong vanished while piloting an aircraft. On March fifteenth, twenty sixteen. Zen Wrong flew out of Van Arbor in a nineteen eighty four Cessna one seventy two p owned by the Michigan Flyers. When it was overdue to return. Authorities were notified and the wreckage was found in a forested area near manitouaj Ontario, northeast of Munising over Lake Superior. The down Sestana that he had been flying was found in a densely world in Ontario the same day. He rented the aircraft from a flying group at the ann Arb Airport, but Zen was not at the scene of the crash, and there were no footprints in the snow to indicate that Zen was in the aircraft at the time it crashed landed. All the evidence indicates the aircraft was operating normally and crashed because it ran out of fuel. Authorities have theorized that at some point prior to the crash, Zen must have eggsited the aircraft while it was in the air. Searches around the crash site and along the route that the aircraft was known to have traveled were searched, and yet nothing was found. Another search was conducted to the Potoski area where Zen's cell phone last pained, but again nothing was found. Zen Wrong was an experienced pilot who was also a PhD candidate at the University of Michigan. As of this recording in June twenty twenty, his squarebouts were still unknown and his case remains a mystery. Number five Saved by Owl. In November twenty twenty one, sixty four year old Mike Stevenson shared his incredible survival story and wiled the world when he revealed that an owl saved him and led the way home. Remains a mystery. In nineteen seventy five, Mike had just graduated high school and was looking for a more hands on sort of job. Makes the idea of sitting behind the desk didn't feel to him, so he found himself a job in the Flathead National Forest and share a Big Salmon Creek area traffic wildlife. In the autumn, Stevenson was joined by other workers who were out trapping large animals such as bears, elk, and deer, but Stevenson had been tasked with catching smaller animals like beavers. As the autumn drew to a close and winter began to set in, the other workers left the camp that had been set up at Big Salmon Creek, leaving Stevenson behind. The camp had been equipped to the wall tent to keep the cold weather out and preserve the hay and grain, and the autumn workers agreed to leave the wall behind for Stevenson. According to him, the hay attracted rodents, which in turn attracted an owl who would sit on the wall and hoot well into the night. The owl stayed with the group, waiting each day for its catch before taking its position back on the wall. As the autumn workers and the hay left the camp, so did the owl, or at least Stevenson thought it had left. One cold November morning, Stevenson woke up and went about his day as normal, heading down to Big Salmon Lake to check his traps. As the day went on, the snow continued to fall, and soon Stevenson realized that he had lost his way. He told the US News it got to be late in the day when I was headed back to camp. The storm had dropped over a foot of fresh snow about half a mile to a quarter mile from camp. It got too dark to see. I wasn't worried. I knew I was closed to camp. I dug down in my back from our flashlight, but it wasn't working. It was only my second winter back there, and I was still a rookie. I didn't have an extra bulb with me. I kept going and going, and I could not find that camp. I got completely mixed up, completely lost, and it was so discouraging because I knew the camp was so close. Stevenson continued to walk around, hoping to catch a glimpse of his camp, but he saw nothing. He kept moving to keep his body temperature up, but the cold quickly took over. Desperate, Stevenson prayed to God for help, and that's when he heard it and awl hooting in the distance. The same hoot that he had heard hundreds of times at this camp. In a last ditch attempt to save himself, he began following the direction of the hoots. Using the last of his strength, he followed the hoots as they changed direction, abruptly, confusing him even more. Eventually, Stevenson came across his camp and was able to make a fire and get into his tent. The next morning, after the snow had settled, Stevenson retraced his steps and noticed that the direction of the hoots had checked changed because the owl had taken him around a large drop near Big Salmon Creek. Stevenson credits the owl for saving his life that night, saying that without its hoots, he surely would have perished in the omens. He also told the US News a few years back, I was transferred to right to keep a bike feet pipe through the pipe. Through ceremony and talking with elders, I'm learning a little bit about the unseen in the national world around us. I've learned that the creator will sometimes send us up in unusual ways. That night he came in the form of a medicine owl. Number four woman sues California over bigfoot Crestline, California resident Claudia Aclee made headlines in twenty eighteen which she announced that she was suing the State of California in the San Berndino Oak Superior Court for being derelict in their duty to acknowledge the existence of Bigfoot. On March twenty seventh, twenty seventeen, Claudia are two children were hiking in the San Bernardino National Force near Lake Arrowhead when they came across something bizarre. As dusk was rolling in, the treo was making their way through the winding paths when suddenly they froze in fear. In the distance, amongst the trees, they spotted a large, shadowy figure. Claudia was convinced that she and her daughters had just run into Bigfoot, and ordered one of her daughters to pull out her phone and film it. She told the Press Enterprise he looked like a Neanderthal man with hair all over him. He had solid black eyes. He had no expression on his face at all. He did not show his teeth. He just stared at the three of us. The three made a quick dash for safety, and while doing so, Claudia said that two other similar creatures ran off into the trees. The three left, and Claudia immediately reported what they had seen to the nearest forest ranger. The forest rangers insisted that Claudia had seen a bear and dismissed her claims. This enraged Claudia, who was a bigfoot researcher in fanatic so she decided to sue the state and claimed that they were negligent in their duties to keep the public safe. She told the Press Enterprise, people have to be warned about these things. They are big. We're totally vulnerable to these things. Claudia presented the video she took his evidence, along with the plaster mold of a bigfoot footprint that she obtained from Washington State. She also claimed that she planned on presenting evidence from wildlife biologists, wilderness experience, and DNA evidence from a supposed bigfoot hair sample. By March or twenty eighteen, the courts had dismissed Claudia's case after her legal team advised her to drop the lawsuit. She told the San Jose Mercury News the attorneys wanted me to stop it and then for them to rewrite it. I only get one chance, and I must do it. Correctly in order to proceed. No further updates, so it's unknown whether Claudia is going to proceed with her lawsuit in the future, but if we hear anything, we'll report it in a future episode.
Speaker 6: For my daughters were about ten twenty feet behind me, and as I turn around, I'm looking straight and I see the creature on that tree. So what I do is I continue walking closer to try to tell myself if I seeing a shadow at treestrump. At that point, I see his head turn, so I know that I'm not looking at a shadow. And this is where I stop. And this is where everything pretty much happened. This is where my daughter videotaped from your angle to the tree right over here.
Speaker 2: You know, I swear to God, Mom, I ye, it is it.
Speaker 4: By the tree?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: On the shoulder, yeah.
Speaker 6: Who I want to go home?
Speaker 5: Now? Did the moon yes?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 4: He waited about eight pounds. He had hair all over him orangutank color. He also did not show his teeth, but he had black, solid eyes. And this is where he was at. My daughter saw two of them running at this point where we have a thirteen inch print in this area, and she and they run back here with a big eye. So there was a total of three Sausquatches that day. At that point he started rocking back and forth, and that's when I knew it was time for us to go so okay. So then this is where his body weight was on that limb right there. I didn't know my daughter was videotaping the creature as I was standing right here face to face with him.
Speaker 3: Number three. Valley of the Headless Men, hidden deeper in the northwestern territories of Canada. As a national park that has picked up a disturbing reputation, the Nahani National Park has earned the nickname of the Valley of the Headless Men, as amongst its sprawling natural beauty, it's murmured that men go missing and are found much later, but with their heads missing. The Nahani National Park is only accessible by plane or boat and attracts some of the most hardcore hikers and explorers there are out there. The park gets its name from the Dna language, a group of indigenous people who live in the Northwestern territories and the Arctic regions of Canada. Unfortunately, it has picked up another not so beautiful name in the last few centuries. The legend begins in nineteen twenty seven with Raymond Patterson, a British explorer who received a chilling warning before he embarked on the adventure of a lifetime. Patterson was told men vanished in that country and down by the river. They say it's a damn good country to keep clear o. This morning came after Frank and Willie McLeod visited the park for the second time in nineteen oh five, the first time they had made it out alive. A second time around, they wouldn't be so lucky. When the brothers failed to return home. The search party was sent for them, and years later their headless, skeletal remains were found. This wouldn't be the last time that men would wander into the park only to be found headless years later. Throughout the twentieth century, intrepid explorers visited the park looking for gold and other resources, never to return. With the RCMP investigated their disappearances, they found their remains. These events led people to believe that the park was haunted or that something supernatural was at play, and further events would solidify this belief. The RCMP were able to deduce that those who passed to the park likely did so, either from exposure or at the hands of others, but this hasn't stopped the legend of the Valley of the Headless Men from living on. As if these incidents weren't enough to make Canadians think that Nahani National Park was haunted, a spate of UFO sidings serious plane crashes only added to their fears. The DNA people have spoken about the park for many centuries, passing down folk stories through the generations of monsters and unexplainable things in the park. Despite logical explanations existing for most of the bizarre goings on, the Canadian people are still very wary of the park, and parts of the park itself have been closed off to the public. Official reasoning because parts of this park are important to indigenous communities, but some have postulated with the Park Service as trying to keep a lid on the unknown that lurks in the shadows of these trees. Number two Encounters with the mantus Man. In July twenty eleventh, an interesting post titled Praying Menace sighting New Jersey popped up on the website panthomsmonsters dot com. The author of the post, Lord Strickler friend of mine explains how he received an email from a witness and claims to have come in contact with a bizarre praying mantis like creature. The witness details how they were out fishing on the Mosconic Kong River in New Jersey, which is part of the National Park Service Wild and Scenic River System, but out in the corner of their eye, they saw something not entirely human. As they waded through the river, something to the left of them caught his attention. The witness described the creature as humanoid, tall six feet at least, but possibly as tall as six six to seven feet, triangular head, huge, slanted black eyes, just like a praying manus. Its whole body was gangly knobby, which you could still sense it was powerful. He explains how the creature had a grasshopper thigh but was bent forward like a human. In a heart stopping moment, the creature noticed him, and the two stared at each other before the creature slowly began to back away Before the witness had time to react, The creature simply if that as it was moving away from him. Another witness account, adding to the same post, came from a person in Texas, who also claimed to have seen something very similar. December two thousand and nine, the witness was having a family get together when members of their family came running into the room scrimming that a plane had crashed into a nearby field. The witness and his brother ran to the field to see what was going on, and it was there that they experienced something they will never forget. The witness wrote, we didn't see anything out of the ordinary except a strange burning smell. The smell like burning mesquite. We didn't think anything of it since it was kind of nippy and someone could have been burning wood in their fireplace. We told them to show us where they saw the plane go down, and as we walked over to the place, they showed us. As the witness and the group moved closer to the spot, they felt an electrical charge in the air, followed by lights peeking through the trees. As they got closer to the lights, they saw that the lights were emanating from an oval shaped obs that was hovering a few feet off the ground. The witness wrote, as we stood there in total shock, my brother next to me expressing his disbelief. We saw two strange looking men appear from around the object. They at first didn't notice us. They were busy running around and gathering objects from the ground from the trees. They didn't seem to notice us at first. They looked at me about the size of my oldless nephew, about four feet tall, but they looked very skinny, like they had no meat on their bones. Their heads were large, and their arms were long, skinny and hung down around their knees. According to the witness, the nephew shouted at them, which startled the creatures running around the shiny craft. The witness said that's when the creatures turned and noticed us. The sight of these creatures was something that will haunt me till the day I die. It turned and looked right at us. Its eyes were large, almost like the eyes of a praying mantis, except they were jet black and wrapped around its head. Two creatures looked at us for about seven seconds, not an ounce of movement, before they calmly walked around the craft, one right after the other. They disappeared behind the craft and we never saw them again. Other encounters with praying manis type creatures were also featured in the article. However, these two are the most prominent are these accounts proof of hybrid creatures living amongst us? Is there a scientific explanation for what these witnesses saw? Personally? I know a woman out here just across the river in Vancouver, Washington who claims that she saw a giant mantis standing on the street corner one night while she was out having a cigarette. She said it was almost as tall as the lamp posted was standing under which she looked again, the creature had simply disappeared. Number One woman killed by mysterious animal. Seventy seven year old Brenda Hamilton stepped out of her home in Pantago, North Carolina, near Pettigrew State Park, would be the final time. February fifteenth, twenty nineteen had started out like any other for Brenda. She went about her daily routine before leaving to go for a walk. Brenda was described as a pillar of the community. She was a school teacher at the Pungo Christian Academy, having been there since nineteen sixty eight. Everyone in Pantago knew her and nobody had a bad word to say about her. So once she was discovered on the side of Indian Run Road, everyone was in shock. According to reports, Brenda was badly wounded and had to be transferred to the nearest hospital. Unfortunately, her injuries were too severe and Brenda passed away shortly after being admitted.
Speaker 7: We've learned that a teacher attacked this past Friday by an animal has died of her injuries. Seventy seven year old Brenda Hamilton of Pantego was attacked by an animal on Indian Run Road around five forty seven am, according to the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office. Hamilton is listed as an English teacher at Pungo Christian Academy on the school's website. Biologists with the North Carolina Wildlife Resource Commission performed some preliminary DNA tests and have eliminated the possibility that any wild animals indigenous to the area were involved in the attack. The Sheriff's office said deputies are continuing to investigate to determine if any domestic dogs in the area could have attacked Hamilton.
Speaker 3: Those reports quickly sprang up about Brenda's passing, with the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office announcing that they were unable to determine exactly what animal had caused their wounds. DNA samples were taken from Brendan and submitted for testing, but the announcement by the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office left local residents fearful. Was there a mysterious and unknown animal lurking in the woods or was there a reasonable explanation behind this. Two long years later, the University of Florida, who partnered with the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office, announced that DNA testing had finally revealed the animal responsible for Brenda's injuries. In a statement to WECT Channel six news, Ambury Clark of the University of Florida Forensic Program said evidence suggested that it was a domestic dog and there was no indication of gray, red wolf, coyote, or fox. As also suggests there was no bear or a large cat such as a bobcat or a panther. Ambrie also surmised that multiple dogs had attacked Brenda, finally putting to bed to rumors that a dangerous and mysterious creature lurked in the woods around Pantago in North Carolina. One ton boulder called Wizard Rock disappears in Prescott National Forest, then suddenly reappears Forest officials in Arizona were mystified this past October when local landmark Wizard Rock, a one ton boulder, suddenly vanished from Prescott National Forest. The Wizard Rock, a distinctive black boulder mark with striking lines of white quartz, as a well known local landmark along State Route eighty nine in Prescott National Forest near the center of Arizona. In addition to being an admired natural monument and stopping point for tourists, the Wizard Rock is also a hefty formation estimated to wear around once done so, park officials were shocked to find it had gone missing. But it gets stranger. Two weeks after the Wizard Rock disappeared, it mysteriously reappeared to the exact spot and position, almost like it had never moved. In addition, park services stated that there were no visible marks on the ground to suggest it was moved by a large piece of equipment. I was of December twenty nineteen. The disappearance and reappearance of the Wizard Rock remains a mystery. Curious force snaps hundreds of trees in Washington near Olympic National Park. An unexplained incident happened near the forest of Olympic National Park on the shores of Washington State and Park Service officials and scientists have been left baffled by a lack of definitive explanations. In the early morning hours of January twenty seventh, twenty eighteen, an extremely powerful force of some kind knocked down over one hundred trees along the north shore of Lake Quinnot on Washington's Olympic Peninsula. While high winds or some other meteorological phenomenon was immediately assumed to be the cause, whether data showed that nothing out of the meteorological ordinary occurred. So then what exactly happened in the woods of Washington that morning? To make matters even stranger? On Friday, April fifth, twenty nineteen twenty six, power poles came crashing down in a cascading effect and took Willow, Washington. The terrifying incident was recorded and shows one of the power poles crashing through the roof of a passing vehicle. I would like to stand here and tell you that I know what caused it, but I don't. We've ruled things out, but we've not ruled anything in Seattle City Lights CEO Dever Smith said Seattle City Light says they ruled out lightning and weathers causes, but as of today, this incident also remains a mystery. Lost boy Larry. On seven August nineteen seventy three, New Mexico CBE radio operators heard the disturbing pleas in christ for help from a little boy by the name of Larry. He said he was trapped in a red and white pickup truck with his father, who had died, possibly of a heart attack. He said he and his father had been rabbit hunting when his father collapsed on the steering wheel, and as a result, the truck had flipped into a ravine where the doors became jammed, making it unable to escape. The messages were reported to the local authorities, and the police launched a search for the little boy in the foothills of New Mexico and near the Petroglyff National Monument. Despite the fact that some people thought it was a hoax, the police took it seriously. It was definitely possible that this child was somewhere in the desert. However, Larry had no idea where he was. He was struggling to answer questions and became confused easily some people thought that perhaps he had a head injury. He said his legs and knees had been hurt in the crash. By the second day, Larry was not transmitting regularly. Other people joined in the conversation on the CEB radios. Some of them were concerned citizens who honestly wanted to help. Others were hecklers who wanted to make fun of Larry. By the third day, Larry's voice was growing weaker. He said that his father had moved it all and searchers were sure the man must be dead. On the fourth day, Larry's voice was growing very and he said he knew he wasn't going to survive. Shortly afterwards, Larry's transmissions faded away and he was never heard from again. The signal was heard in Arizona, California, and Wyoming. He was switching between channels, desperate for somebody to help him. Those that spoke to Larry are adamant that it was not a hoax because of the emotion and terror in his voice, but others caught a hoax and suggests that after forty years, something surely would have been found. Strange structures in Santa Fe National Forests Forest Service officials and park rangers in the Santa Fe National Forests have discovered numerous mysterious structures which have them scrambling for explanations. The structures range in size but have all been constructed out of fallen trees and limbs, with some reaching over twenty feet tall and dozens of feet in diameter. Whoever or whatever is building the structure seems to be accelerating its efforts has more and more have been found in recent weeks. The Forest Service has no idea whose building them or why, but their response so far has been to dismantle any that are found. Bigfoot's not going to be happy. The destruction of these mystery structures is to mitigate the forest fire threat they create. National Force spokesperson Julianne Overton says that whatever the structures are for, they are dangers for the park and its visitors. They may have as many as a thousand pieces of wood in them. The wood is seasoned and dry, and the design is similar to a classic Kindling pyramid, but on a much larger scale. And to exacerbate the obvious fire danger, people appear to be using fire rings inside many of the structures. While some of the structures appear to be a rudimentary teepee like shape, which could be used for shelter. Others appear to be a solid cone of wood. No one knows who is building these structures or why, but many have suggested they're the work of a cult that uses the wooden frameworks for ritualistic purposes. Others claim that Bigfoot is responsible for the structures, saying that some of these logs are so large and heavy that no human could possibly lift them alone or even with the help of others. Secret base for man eating aliens built in Tonto National Forest. The United States Department of Agriculture has released a number of files about alleged alien and UFO activity on land manageable the US Forest Service. The US Force Service data was obtained by John Greenwald, founder of the Black Vault website, who obtains and publishes formerly confidential official data on aliens and UFOs. Record to the service's Southwestern Regional office in Albuquerque, New Mexico, detail of bizarre call from an alleged witness to the construction of an alien base in the Tonto National Forest near Phoenix, Arizona. An email was sent by the Department to all Rangers on December thirty, twenty thirteen, detailing the extraordinary encounter. The email said David received a call this morning at the front desk from a mail caller reporting the construction of a secret government installation upstream from the Salt River Canyon pass Final Creek, upstream from Roosevelt Lake. Caller claims to have seen construction cranes coming out of the side of the cliffs, miniature stealth plains and uf fois, aliens and people working together at the site, and aliens eating people. He found a severed head and claims to have pictures of some of this stuff. Caller reported that he is sixty, not crazy, and doesn't do drugs. He said he had already called the office at the lake, but he didn't know if those people were turning the other cheek, or maybe those people had been paid off. The records do not detail if any action was taken in response to the strange tip off, but the email added, please let me know if there are any talking points to be developed. I'm sure the Phoenix media will be all over this. PS. David and I aren't doing drugs either. There are long standing claims by alien conspiracy theorists that there are aliens living here on Earth and the government knows about it, but it's kept top secret from the public for fear of what would happen if they knew. Bizarrely, this is not the first reference to their being a secret military slash alien base in the Tonto National Forest. George A. Filer is a former US Air Force intelligence officer who claims aliens in UFOs were actually aiding the US during the Vietnam War. He is now the director of the Eastern Section of the Mutual UFO Network or MUFON, based in the United States, which is the world's largest organization dedicated to UFO and alien investigation. In a series of online reports known as Violence Files, a man called Scott Hagmann spoke of a base being in the National Forest, where scores of people have also gone missing. He wrote, the most major base that I've been able to follow the craft towards is located in the Tonto National Forest. I discovered this while camping in the Sierra on Chewilderness. The UFOs kept flying down into the basin two minutes apart. They flew low out of the southeast, at about two thousand feet above the terrain during the daytime. A tens used the area for training. Refueling practice also occurs here both day and night. These areas have also been plagued with several unexplained disappearances that have occurred in Coache's County over the last thirty years. Cars are abandoned with people's id, money, and keys left behind. Alleged bases include a huge underground when thear adults It's New Mexico about two hundred and fifty miles from the Tonto National Forest, a base for species of aliens not as tall whites within the Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada, and also on Alien Slish military base at the top secret Area fifty one US Air Force Side, also in Nevada. So why would the Air Force need such a large area of land because they gave some of it to aliens to build underground bases so they don't accidentally encounter person and kill No. Hello, friends, and welcome to another episode. This time we invite you to join us as we discuss some of the absolute strangest missing person cases that we've ever encountered. You have theories on any of these, if so, please share. We'd love to hear them. Jared Negrize, thirteen year old Jared Negrete was a boy scout who was on his first overnight backpacking trip. He was last seen on Friday, nineteenth of July nineteen ninety one at about six pm, when he fell behind his fellow scouts on a hike to the summit of the eleven thy five hundred foot Mount San Gorgonio in the sam Bernardino National Forest, southern California. Another group of hikers spotted Jared straggling behind and notified the scout troop leader at the mountain summit, but the leader had experienced hiker said he would pick up Jared on the way down. When the leader finally decided to descend the mountain, Jared was nowhere to be seen. As soon as the troop leader realized that Jared had disappeared, he accompanied his five other scouts back to the base camp and then hiked about five miles of the dark to get help. Sam Bernardino County Sheriff's deputies, along with search and rescue teams from Afarest, Wayst. Sire Madre, and San Dimas, began searching one hundred and thirty square mile area of the San Gorganio Wilderness, a rocky, tree lined terrain. Within three days, their search was focused on a six square mile area where a footprint to believe to match one of Jared's high top tennis shoes was found. Searchers also discovered beef, jerky and candy wrappers believed to have been dropped by a scout, and most importantly, his camera was located. On the film role were twelve pictures, most of the photos or landscape scenes, apparently taken before Jared went missing, but the final picture on the role of film was a photograph of the scout's eyes and nose, taken with the aid of the camera's flash, possibly at night after he disappeared. Family members that it appeared Jared had pointed the camera at his face and snapped the picture. It seemed possible that the boy had lost the camera while sliding down a portion of the mountain side. At least seventy officers, some of whom were to buy a helicopter into the forest, and horseback riders as well as helicopters, are there for red were deployed. Over the next two weeks. As many as three thousand people had logged forty five thousand hours scouring fifty square miles of the San Bernardino National Forest from Agelus Oaks to Whitewater Canyon. Almost thirty years later, no other clues to Jared's disappearance of surface, and he remains missing. Casey Hathaway and the Bear. Three year old Casey Hathaway disappeared from his great grandmother's backyard on January twenty fifth, twenty nineteen. Casey was playing with two other relatives in his great grandmother's backyard the day he went missing. When he didn't come inside from the others did, his family started searching for him. After forty five minutes passed, his grandmother called nine one one. He was walking in the woods back there and we can't find him. His great grandmother told that I'm one dispatcher. The other ones came through the house but left him there, and he walked off somewhere and we can't find him. Search and rescue teams from across the state immediately came together to brave the treacher's terrain and low temperatures, hoping to find a Casey. Three days later, rescuers were still combing the woods when they heard the missing three old boy call out for his mother. In the emergency room, Casey started talking about what happened in the woods. He said he had a friend that was a bear. The bear took care of him and kept him warm while he was lost in the woods. Casey goes on to say that the bear also fed in berries. Now, the local sheriff stated that there are bears in the woods of Craven County, North Carolina, but there's no evidence to prove one was with Casey. He goes on to say, all that matters is that something was there to comfort Casey during the three days he was missing. Carol van Hula, heerie old Carroll von Holla, went missing on June twenty eighth, nineteen fifty nine, in the Dickinson County Picnic Grounds in Michigan. Van Hols had four daughters and took them to the Dickson County Picnic Grounds at Norway Lake for an afternoon of outdoor fun. Carol's mother was reading the group for dinner when she noticed Carol was missing. After a quick search, law enforcement was notified. A large scale search was conducted using five hundred searchers, a helicopter in canines. Although the canines picked up on her scent, they would then lose it. About thirteen hours into the search, the search and rescue team could hear a faint cry from a child. In an area heavy laden with swamp and underbrush. Authorities found Carroll. The previous September, a four year old boy had vanished under similar circumstances, but he was found dead of exposure four days after he went missing, taken to hospital with scratches and signs of exposure. David Gonzalez David Gonzalez disappeared while camping with his family in Fonskin, California, on July thirty first, two thousand and four. David asked his mother if he could have the truck keys. There was a box of cookies in the truck and he wanted a treat. The vehicle was only fifty yards forty six meters away, and his mother watched him as he walked to the parking lot near the Big Bear Lake campsite in northern California San Bernardino National Forest. She turned her back for a second, and when she looked around again, David was gone. David's mother reported that she heard no sound at all while her back was turned, though she did see a baige truck speeding out of the campground around the time that her son went missing. Since there were no signs of abduction, authorities did not pursue that lead. The cookies that David went to get were still in his family's locked vehicle, so he never made it to the truck. Rescue teams in San Bernardino County scoured the woods for David. They found no signs of struggle or of the boy. The search went on for nine days, but rescuers never found him alive. In twenty fifteen, hikers stumbled upon David's remains about a mile from his family's campsite. Authority chalked this up to a mountain lion attack. But how could a mountain lion have silently dragged a nine year old boy a mile without leaving any blood or signs of struggle. Surely David would have screamed and cried out, but nobody at the campground, including his mother, reported hearing or seeing anything. Ambrose Smith gone for twenty four hours. Ambrose Smith normally played happily at home in Nowago County, Michigan, but on October eighth, twenty thirteen, Ambrose was sitting in the lounge with her father when he briefly left the room, and upon his return, she was nowhere to be found. A massive search involving hundreds of volunteers was immediately activated, covering the entire surrounding area. It wasn't until the next day that Ambrose was found a few miles from her home. Strangely, she was discovered in a location that had been extensively searched the previous day. How the little girl had managed to traverse such a huge distance and invade the search teams who sprang into action so soon after her disappearance remains a complete mystery. Catherine van Alst, eight year old Catherine van Alst, disappeared from Devil's Den State Park, near Arkansas's Ozark National Forest when she and her family were camping. Catherine apparently was playing with her brothers when she wandered off and got lost. What makes Catherine's disay appearance remarkable as she was found six days later. When found, she was wandering the woods and was eerily calm. University of Arkansas student Border Chadwick was part of the search party that found Catherine. He told the Pittsburgh Press that when he found her she walked starically out of a cave and just said, here I am. Many other hikers have gotten lost in that part of the Ozarks and haven't been as lucky as Catherine. A grown woman was lost there for seventeen days and died just fifty yards from the road. How did Catherine survive in the woods for six days? Did someone take her only to return her six days later? Or is there an explanation of this story that we simply can't comprehend. Either way, someone or something might just be lurking in Devil's den. Larry Jeffrey. In nineteen sixty six, a young boy by the name of Larry Jeffrey disappeared near the peak of twelve thousand foot Mount Charleston in the Humboldt Toyabi National Forest, just a short drive from Las Vegas. The search began immediately after Jeffrey wandered away from his brothers, and within days the National Guard and a team of bloodhounds had joined the search. When Jeffrey disappeared, he was wearing light clothing, and authorities were doubtful that he could survive the cold temperatures of the desert. At night, searchers found and lost the trail a few times, and they discovered evidence that Jeffrey had been eating insects and forged berries along the way. Overall, around one thousand people searched for sixteen days but never found him. One searcher said it was though Jeffrey had just walked into oblivion. Douglas Leg. On July tenth, nineteen seventy one, eight year old Douglas Leg was on a high in the Rondack for Santanoni preserved when his uncle spotted poison ivy and told Douglas to put on long pants to protect himself. Douglas quickly headed back towards the family's cabin, which was a straight and short distance away, but he never returned. Unlike a lot of the kids who have gone missing in the National Parks, Douglas was very familiar with these woods. His family owned the cabin where they were staying, and described Douglas as a mini woodsman because they all hiked there together so often. Douglas disappearance sparked one of the Southern Adirondack's largest search and rescue missions, with more than six hundred people searching the woods. But like David Gonzalez, Douglas left no trail, unlike in the Gonzales case, though rescuers used dogs in their search. Some accounts described dogs following douglas scent over a thirty mile trail through difficult terrain. How could a young child, even when experiencing the woods, have traveled alone for such a distance. The family became so desperate to find Douglas that they began suspecting each other and even close friends, of abducting Douglas, but investigators were certain that Douglas had simply gotten lost. It's been nearly fifty years and Douglas has never been found. Alfred bill Hearts, five year old Alfred bill Hearts is the first accorded drowning in Colorado's Rocky Mountain National Park, though whether Alfred actually drowned as controversial. On July second, nineteen thirty eight, Alfred had gone on a fishing trip with his parents and ten older siblings for the Independence Day weekend. Alfred was with his family on a trail near Fall River when he fell behind the rest of them and vanished. A search began immediately expanded to more than one hundred Civilian Conservation Corps members. Within forty five minutes, but there was barely any sign of Alfred anywhere. The authorities originally believed Alfred had fallen into the river. They dammed it up and dragged it for six miles, but didn't find any sign of him. Bloodhounds tract Alfred sent five hundred feet uphill before they reached a fork in the trail and lost the scent. A couple hiking in another part of the park six miles away and twenty five hundred to three thousand feet higher in elevation than the spot Alfred disappeared from, reported hearing a cry and seeing a small boy resembling Alfred on a high ridge in a treacherous area called the Devil's Nest near the top of Mount Chaplain. By the time investigators arrived there a day later, the boy was gone. An extensive ten days search involving one hundred and fifty volunteers turned up no indication of the child's whereabouts. Due to the passage of time since Alfred's disappearance, his case is no longer being investigated. He was never found. John Doe and his robot Grandma. On October first, twenty ten, three and a half year old John Doe as he's being reported, and his relatives were camping by a popular fly fishing location near Mount Shasta. Around six pm, the child's parents realized their son had suddenly gone missing. According to mister Doe, his youngster was there one second and gone the next. They scattered the area he had last been seen in complete panic, stricken horror. After hours of feverishly searching, the little boys still had not turned up. Now desperate, the distraught father decided to call local police deputies in the United States for service officers. Rescue personnel calmed the forest well into the night, yet there was no sign of the toddler. Five hours after John had disappeared, authorities found him laid down on the brush directly next to trail that had been previously searched. He appeared to be in a dazed, semi conscious state. Mister Missus Dowe attributed this to exhaustion and were simply grateful that little One returned physically unharmed. Medical staff gave full clearance, so the freshly reunited family were permitted to return home. Everyone's lives quickly went back to normal, yet only a few weeks later, the small boy would share a disturbing tale about his terriforing ordeal. One day, Little John's grandmother, Kathy, who he called Cappy, was playing with him. Suddenly, he looked towards her and said that he didn't like the other Grandma Cappy. Confused, she asked him what exactly he meant. Little John explained that while he was lost in the woods, he'd been taken deep inside a mountainside the cave by woman he thought was Grandma Cappy. She led him into a cool, dark, spider infested room filled with motionless humanoid robots. Scattered across the floor were dusty purses, guns, and other various types of weapons. As John anxiously faced his grandmother, he noticed an eerie light radiating from her head. In this moment, he realized she was not as real granny. Grandma Cappy firmly and stroked the boy to defecate on a piece of paper. When he refused, she became increasingly agitated and repeatedly requested him to do so. Eventually, the grandma looked alike, succumb to frustration and moved on to a different topic. Allegedly, she informed little John that he had been planted in his mother's womb and was actually from outer space. Shortly after this extraordinary account, she took the boy back outside to a thicket and advised him to wait for help. Upon hearing this disturbing story from her grandson, an outraged Grandma Kathy called her son and demanded to know what he was laying her grandchildren to watch on television. Mister Doelt lamented that he had heard an identical recollection only a few days prior. Initially, the two chalked it up to an overactive imagination. Yet the more Grandma Kathy thought about it, the more Little John's story perplexed her. What kind of TV show would feature some of the ludicrous topics that the boy was describing. Even more chilling was the idea that she might have some kind of doppelganger assuming her identity in order to abduct Unison victims. With those particular thoughts in mind, Kathy decided to share a haunting experience of her own. Only a year before, she had gone on a camping trip within close proximity toward Little John's ordelaccurred. In the morning, she awoke face down in the dirt. Somehow she had been inexplicably removed from the sleeping bag within her tent and transferred a short distance. Upon rousing, she felt an intense pain at the base of her neck. Two punctured wounds were present, and the surrounding skin was red and inflamed. Another friend, who accompanied her on the excursion, suffered a matching affliction. The pair originally attributed these injuries to a possible spider bite. Both Kathy and her travel companion became violently ill. In fact, she was so sick that she could not even muster the strength to pack her things. Her mind raised as she desperately tried to recall what happened mere hours ago. Only one thing surfaced, glowing red eyes. While she was drifting into slumber, she remembered seeing several creatures gazing through the darkness. At the time, she assumed they were produced by a herd of deer. Following this traumatizing outing, Kathy felt completely drained of her creativity and emotions. Several months would pass before she felt like her old self again. Admittedly, Grandma Cappy would have dismissed her episode had Little John not come forward with his first hand encounter. Now, listeners to this channel are no doubt familiar with the legends of lore pertaining to Mount Shasta that existed throughout the centuries. We've done a video about it. The indigenous peoples of the area chronicle the fallen race of prehistoric giants that were set to inhabit the region. Others claim beings known as Limerians used local caves as entrances to an underground crystalline city called Telos. Some allege a large energy vortex is present within the territory. In modern times, there are many UFO and big Foot sightings reported each year, Though twenty six thousand visitors flocked through the Severed Mountain from countries across the globe, there have been an alarmingly high number of curious missing person cases within this picturesque Raine by Little John Doe's incident seems unbelievable. It's important to consider the odd history and happenings afflicting the series, and open mind may be the only thing that we'll finally resolve to this age old mystery. Well, folks, there you have it. What do you think of these cases? Make sure you let us know in the comments below. Also, if you enjoyed this video, please like and share it with your friends on social media. By liking and sharing our videos. You're helping our channel and videos to get noticed byth the YouTube algorithm. Till we meet again, take care of yourselves and each other. I'm Steve Stockton and I'll talk to you next time.