Speaker 1: Hey, Cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation. And remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked, you can explore with confidence. Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. We can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case. It has a tablet that comes with it. It gives you a step by step instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code Cult at checkout, you'll get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at reelrife Technology dot com. That's real Rife Technology dot com. Are Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we bring back the Raptilian from the Strange Brew podcast. What to do, Homie?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Fuck Trudeau?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I think it was.
Speaker 4: It was worth it for this one to go on. But yeah, thank you guys for having me back on the show. I got retardedly high before this, so I don't know if that was a good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I foxed with it.
Speaker 1: I foxed with it. I did want to ask you this, dude. All right, So the American election just went on. Maybe you heard about it. A lot of people did. So in America, we've been consumed with it. It's our election, that makes sense. And I recently found out how uh, how in depth the European grouping was looking at the American election. Bro How close it was Canada following this or was it just kind of like a thing that was happening to the south, was it whatever? Was it like the thing? How big was it? There?
Speaker 4: A lot of people do pay attention to American politics. It's funny. For a lot my younger life, I paid more attention to American politics than Canadian politics. And then when I got more of my patriot footing, you could say, I started paying attention even more and more, and I was like, oh, wow, the Canadian government is just as corrupt as the America one.
Speaker 3: There were even more in some cases and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Right, So, but people were paying attention to it pretty closely. I would say a lot of people were talking about Like I remember the first time it happened too, and everyone was talking about it. I was a chef of the time, and I called it right, and I was listening to Alex Jones half him on and stuff like in the kitchen at the time, and then I walked in and I was like, told you, And I didn't think he was going to be a savior.
Speaker 3: That time, and I don't think he will be this time.
Speaker 2: No, there's definitely some sketchiness, like there's a possibility this goes way way way downhill and extremely out of our hands. I don't think that we exactly know truly what to expect as far as Trump and everybody that he's bringing on. I think, on the surface it seems like awesome. You know, I love Tulca Gabbard. I think fucking RFK Junior coming on is awesome. I think on getting involved. I'm I don't know. I'm feeling a little shifty about that one. I'm not sure my opinion Elon, Dude, my opinion of Elon literally changes with the fucking wind.
Speaker 1: And I mean as the Eelon. If we're gonna get technical, he'd be doing Elon shit. One day he's over here in a board meeting and he sounds super normal. The next second he's naming his kids some shit that don't make sense with Elvin letters, Like, look, Elon's doing.
Speaker 4: We know he could be AI already, he could be some sort of robot, and we went, I even know it, right, brod.
Speaker 1: Can we confirm that he's not an animatronic because Jacob can't. Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, imagine we develop like AI, uh and it becomes so intelligent that it's already in the future. So it comes back to this time to fuck with us creating robots and all sorts of shit.
Speaker 1: Fucking Terminator.
Speaker 3: That's where my mind goes when I'm high. I'm like fucking you know what could be?
Speaker 4: You know, but at the end of the day, right, you start to see like all these Zionists that he starts putting in a position of power.
Speaker 3: I can't remember the one guy and there's a big uh.
Speaker 4: There was like a montage of him calling Trump a con artist and then Trump appointed him to some position and power. And I'm like, this guy called you a con artist over and over and over again and and you and you're like, no, this guy's great, let's put him on yo.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, does Trudeau have term limits? Because that seems to be the thing about you can the homeboys been elected, like what five times?
Speaker 4: You can get elected as as many times as That's what's so corrupt about this. And right now there would have been an election because he has essentially no popularity and there should be a vote of non confidence. But this, the towel had jag meat saying, is propping him up.
Speaker 1: So so what say that one again? It sounds like you just threw out random syllables. Though it's a seek.
Speaker 3: He's a seek, you know. So they're wrapping their heads in that fucking shit.
Speaker 1: And but wait wait now, oh, I thought the Seks weren't fucking with him because they just had their boy murdered and like he did nothing to stop it. And so apparently the Sekhs are like, Yo, fuck Trudeau, what's happening here?
Speaker 4: Bro man there, I don't know. It's all well, that guy is not even allowed in India. So he's the part of the NDP party, which essentially originally was a socialist party. Yeah, so they're full blown communists. He's uh, the counterfeit socialist. He's got like a someone like he's got like one thousand dollars watches, thousand dollars suits, and his government is propping up the Trudeau government and during his coalition, so there can't be an election, which should be illegal because a government shouldn't be able to use another government party to piggyback off of so they can get their pensions.
Speaker 1: Because that's what the Seek is. A Sikh population that big in Canada, and I know that it's huge. I know that Canada and America got a massive influx of the Seeks when India had their shit with them. Yeah, Canada I think got a little bit more than America, like per capita. And I get that you're telling me that the Sikh government, like the government officials that are running in Canada that happen to be of the Sikh religion and background, are propping up the Trudeau government. Bro. And I'm not even trying to sell like straw man, you hear, I'm genuinely asking is it that big of a population?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not that big of a population, but they've inserted themselves in so many governments, right, got And I've said this is a million tasks of my show. I'm not against anybody, but I am a bigot when it comes to religion.
Speaker 3: I don't really like certain religions.
Speaker 4: And I think that if you multiculturalism is the it erodes the.
Speaker 3: National identity of a country.
Speaker 4: Right, that's a fact that you bring too many people in with too many different ideologies and beliefs, and then it like erodes the population that's already there, right, and now they're like they're in there the streets and like Vaughan, which is near Toronto, running around with swords and spears and stuff like that. It's crazy, man. And if we did that even just Canadians, even like white, black whatever, but we would get to probably arrest it or beaten with horses. So there's you see this conflicting. It brought in millions of people within the matter of couple of years. Like it's not not even.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like the country, the government, not even just Canada. I feel like United States would be about that bullshit too, where it's basically you know, you're your you're hesitant, and I would say probably even damn near scared to kind of deflect anything that that is in regards of the Wokism kind of shit. It's like, well, you know, this is a this is a minority group. We don't want to you know, we're not trying to be the oppressors here if they want to walk around with swords and fucking spears and yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. Like I feel like that's a lot of the.
Speaker 4: Kind of is we have to carry around rifles or shot whatever right then?
Speaker 3: Like that would that.
Speaker 1: Would but like what's wrong with that though? Like first of all, first of all, I think there's not already a religion that teaches you to carry around your your piece of steel, then like you need to find a new religion. My boy, that's just me, that's just me personally, Like and if we don't have one. We need to found one.
Speaker 3: Well, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: So the RCMP has released that the highest levels of the Indian government is involved with our crime here. So the crime has gone through the roof. There's more break and enters. Uh, there's more car theft and they keep tracing it back to these like shipping containers at the sea and then they're shipping them wherever and they're making money.
Speaker 3: It's all these.
Speaker 4: Indian gangs that are being literally funded by the President of India like the highest like government and and then they're coming in and they're putting out hits on some of the Kalistani Seekhs that are more of a they're essentially a terrorist group technically, uh and uh and yeah, and we're allowing all these terrorists in that I've had higher terrorist activity. The mayor of Edmonton is a terrorist in India. Like that's a fact. He's literally been involved with like crazy shit bombings and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And uh so yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: The essentially we've let the floodgates open to our for our country to be controlled by China, India and Israel.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Technically Tulsa Gabbard was labeled a terrorist up until she just got appointed to Trump's board. Did you hear about that?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Was she?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris labeled are a fucking terrorist.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's Corte tell them out. She got the gray streak in her hair from being a combat medic okay, combat of American military combat now in other countries that we had no business being in all that, she got labeled a terrorist by fucking old Camel Tell and sleepy Joe.
Speaker 2: Bra Oh yeah, you can't be having that, you know, she was literally on a terrorist list. It's like, it's crazy the corrupted politics that really go on because.
Speaker 4: How much people suffer from it, Right, that's the biggest thing, is like people think they're going to vote their way out of this nonsense that's never gonna happen. And it's just it is sad to watch how people, especially like Canadian citizens, are being treated and feel and think about what's happening, and they feel powerless, like they can't do anything right. And you see this in the Western world where it's like where's our home now? If it's being taken over by every other ethnicity and culture, we don't have, our homes are being erased, and these are where we come from, you know, at least for generations, and then even in Europe and stuff England, all that stuff that's their native land, and they're like being is being destroyed.
Speaker 2: The fucking world is crazy as hell right now, and I feel like it's really only gonna get crazier. But look, speaking of the crazy world that we live in outside of politics, to be honest, I'm pretty fucking burnout on politics and I'm just so over even getting into it. I'm happy the election is in the fucking rear view mirror, and you know, I'm happy that, you know, the things went the way they went, and I'm sure that we're going to be covering them, you know, if there's some kind of bullshit that steps out of line or something that stinks a little bit that we need to dive a little bit further into. But the reason why we wanted to have you on today was to get into some cryptid kind of shit. And this is really you know, uh, we we love talking about cryptids and it's just always so much fun. We've had, you know, some great people that have come on in the past talking about cryptids, especially Scott Pace. Anybody that's listened to those episodes. He is a homeboy from Louisiana, and as Louisiana, as Louisiana gets, and this motherfucker is seeing translucent big feats? Is it big feet?
Speaker 1: They know how you would call the entire tribe of them, but goes as far as to say that he has the younger ones living in his home with him, he has had multiple experiences with them. He believes that these are good and and even venturing to say, holy beings blowing the show far which is a horned instrument used you would use ram horns to make this. It's a it's a religious instrument to horns, you blow on it. And he says that he's got dog men and sam squanches and everything else showing up to the sound of this holy warrior instrument, and like, look, man, hey, hey, who am I? Who am I to say? Whether this is truth or fiction? Whether this is really something that took place and all of us could have witnessed it, or whether this is the rantings of a guy who's kind of lost it a little bit. Look, Jacob is not that guy. Jacob is not that guy. Right, the cult of Conspiracy is not that place. We're here to let everybody talk their shit, So that'd.
Speaker 4: Be sweet, though, dude, if you had like the horn of Gondor or some shit like like cryptids and dover demons show up and stuff, that'd be dope.
Speaker 1: Yo. Your boy is talking about the walls of Jericho, which, if anybody knows about the Biblical text talks about how the tribes of Israel march around this city seven times and then screamed and the yell, the vibration from all their yells and the blowing of their horns brought these walls down. Look, who's to say that some sort of invisible sasquatch dog men, interdimensional angelic entities did not answer the call of this horn because the fucking the torches of Gondorf been lit. Like, who's to say, I don't fucking know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know either. He is quite the character. I don't really know what to believe as far as you know the ship that he talks about, But I.
Speaker 1: Will say he's to get him back on soon. Like he's really.
Speaker 2: Shown us like hundreds of pictures, and some of them you're like, you got a fucking imagination on you. But then there's another there's other ones where you're like, oh, I I think that actually is something and it's you know, bigfoot, they're just they're just blurry by nature, so it's hard to really get anything in focus if you're just you know, blurry all the fucking time. But I mean, I know that the bigfoot has got probably a decent reputation up in Canada, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there we have.
Speaker 4: We have some different bigfoots, you know, because I was even gonna say, like, we got a reputation for being like friendly faces and impeccable manners, you know. But there's it's still a very vast and wild place, and there's definitely some cryptids hiding in the woods. But we have we have Old Yellow Top, and I know there's other ones. I know there's other ones that I could dive into at some point, of different bigfoots that exist, even maybe like a yetty type in none of it up where all the Eskimos live and you can't even say that anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah you want none of it up there because it's fucking cold.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, is that was that done on purpose? Or is that an actual native word? Because it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is actually a native word. So yeah, but no one wants to go up there because it's cold as fuck. Everyone's like, I see like a lot of people from other countries, you know, that want to immigrate here or whatever, being.
Speaker 3: Like, but it's so big. What do you guys complain about it?
Speaker 4: I'm like, there's like the Northern Shield where it just gets extremely fucking cold and you can't even really survive.
Speaker 3: I'm up in the verb. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've heard like nine of Canada's population lives within one hundred miles of the US border. And it's not because they love America so much. It's because it's fucking cold on most of the continent that far north, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, you living out burning Man, and you see the winters there, like it looks fucked. I don't like when we have in Ontario.
Speaker 1: I got lit up for calling Eskimos Eskimos. Apparently Inuit is the proper term. I first of all, I thought Eskimo was a type of tribe or a type of Native American that lived that far north. I didn't know that that was a derogatory term. So everything.
Speaker 4: You can't even call gypsies gypsies, but they're Gypsies, so like, how.
Speaker 6: Can we not call the what's their word? It's tu yo? Okay, all right gypsy. First of all, if you ever meet an offended gypsy, first.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't know, you didn't. They don't get offended for shit. They just stayed there.
Speaker 3: Cigarettes and drinking my sky.
Speaker 1: Oh they smoked cigarettes that far north. They smoke meth here.
Speaker 4: Fucking hell if you go to h We've talked about them on our on Patreon. My buddy's from Ireland and they have the Travelers, which if you've seen the movie Snatch, it's literally, uh bradkits Brad Pitt's character where you barely understand what the fuck you're saying and they all box each other and shit, it's wild yo.
Speaker 1: The bare knuckle boxing scene between gypsy families in Ireland. I forget what the name of the documentary was. I think was Knuckle but uh, it was beautiful. I love it. I wish American families would quit being bitches and pulling guns and just like handle their shit with hands like grown fucking men. Gonna be honest, kind of liked it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: On the other side of it, this shit's like eight generations old of these families still hating each other over bare knuckle boxing, and it's like damn at this point, like one nine mil round kind of would have settled. I don't know who's.
Speaker 3: Right. So, yeah, this is Old Yellow Top.
Speaker 4: So the thing of Bigfoot with like a garth wig on from Wayne's World, Old Yellow Top is just a black blonde sasquatch who hangs down Ontario and instead of British Columbia because there're supposed to be a big Foot out that way and the Pacific Northwest. Originally reported in the newspaper in nineteen oh six and sometimes is called pre camber in Man shield Man weird.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: The old yet is often mistaken for a bear.
Speaker 3: Oh you're looking them up, sweet, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just his head is blonde.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds like he's wearing like a wig man. It's weird. Maybe just hide out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So he's been mistaken for a bear until people get a load of his yellow mane and he has a talent for running around on two legs instead of four. The beast for is dark everywhere except its head, and it's like a rock shoulder length haird you for a while. It's cited for every every twenty twenty five years to get sighted. But his last cameo was in nineteen seventy when it walked across the road in front of a vehicle carrying a group of miners, almost caused the diver to plunge down a driver to plunge down the rock cut. So it sounded like he was helping miners getting out, like essentially maybe they got stuck in a mine shaft and he was just like carrying these dudes fireman style of saving them.
Speaker 1: Bro, is there a pin up version of that?
Speaker 2: Look down, scroll down, go on right here. Yeah, that's Harry and the Henderson's.
Speaker 3: That's fucking so funny.
Speaker 1: Oh fucked me up. I was okay, okay, yeah, so he's.
Speaker 3: Got like a look at that's the actual picture that they like, they think is him.
Speaker 1: So wait, there's stories of him saving miners.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, or somebody saw him, was in his car driving and then he saw essentially this, I guess, the yellow top carrying these dudes, these miners. I don't know if it's a group of miners or if he's kidnapping children for Epstein's Island, like.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that far north. If he's kidnapping children for Epstein Island, like God, he's got to be in the know, but for him to save miners like okay, so the stories of Yellow Top. Is he seen as a positive figure up north? Or is he seen as something scary and like watch out for Yellow Top? Like, what's he? What's the the lore? If you will.
Speaker 4: I think that it's more or less that he's a bigfoot creature that people have purported to see, but they mistake it all the time because if you see his like hair like, it is a weird thing, and he could be some sort of other creature. But it seems like he's definitely bigfoot like. But I think it's it seems like he's a kind.
Speaker 3: Of nice guy, you know.
Speaker 4: It's like helps out the neighborhood, like a Canadian wood, right, yeah, Wood.
Speaker 2: He's basically I can't the giant place that I was gonna say, he's basically Andre the Giant and fucking Hulk Hogan had a baby. Oh yeah, that's that's pretty much what's going on there back of WrestleMania one or two, whatever the fuck that was. But no, I mean it's I don't know what to make of this, Like, and you see so many pictures of so many different cryptids, and they're always you know, kind of far away. They seem to be pretty elusive. They don't want to be caught on camera. They don't really even want to be seen around people in general. But I find it very interesting that this one was specifically known for helping, you know, like a little kid or a group of little kids kind of cross the road or whatever, because it's like, you know, I have always kind of been of the opinion that, you know, if there are Bigfoot and aliens and certain cryptids and stuff like that, like there has to be some good ones, right, Like they can't all be scary and want to eat your face off, like just mathematically.
Speaker 1: So in Louisiana, the version of the Bigfoot slash werewolf, we have the rugaroo, right, which is uh, specifically they are looking for those who are cheating on lent if they're Catholic, because Louisiana is very Catholic. They're they're only hunting for a certain type of person whatever. So to see that in Canada, right, which when I think of Canada, especially when it comes to Louisiana, I think Nova Scotia, where the Cajuns came through the Akkadiana, stopped in Nova Scotia, then made the way to Louisiana. So I'm thinking of, like how many different cultural things made their way from France to Canada to America, the one in Canada, the whole thing about a blonde top and all this, and could that connect to the rugaroo. They're seeing him as a positive figure. Nobody's like scared of blonde top out in the woods, right, Like if you're out camping and you hear some crazy noise, you're not thinking blonde tops listening, Like you're thinking, like, oh, don't worry, that's just blonde top. He's checking out for us, Like that's the typical vibe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's like he's, you know, bringing a fucking beg of weed for everybody to small gone.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: He seems like, where's your fucking boy? He'd yeah, and everyone like there's miners that have seen him. Two prospectors experienced woodsman. Uh they were testing out samples for their minds, claiming the Northeast mine near a cobalt mine, and initially they looked at a bear they thought was feasting in a blueberry patch, and uh, it wasn't a It wasn't a bear. Uh so with the courage, this guy has whipped a stone, I guess adam uh and the the creature stood up and growled and ran into the night. Wilson said that the head was kind of yellow and the rest of it was like a black, like a bear, and he had never seen such a bear. So who knows, maybe maybe it was an actually bear. That's some sort of weird genetic hybrid bear.
Speaker 1: But uh, where was that from?
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 3: There was in Walter Ferler? Mind? Sure, some really French word wet laffer. Wet lafer.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking. Like, what part of Canada is this? Bros? East? Is the west? Where?
Speaker 3: That's crazy? I don't even fucking know. It sounds French.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Is that Montreal?
Speaker 2: I mean from what I was seeing, it was saying that it was based out of Ontario.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so was I.
Speaker 1: Whereas Ontario Silver.
Speaker 4: Center, ghost Town. It's in the northeastern Ontario, Okay, So I know where that northeastern?
Speaker 1: Okay? So like if you were to go directly south of Ontario, what state in America are you probably hitting? The only reason I'm asking is because oh, like New York.
Speaker 4: Buffalo is pretty close to where I like, I can get there in an hour and a half, two hours.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Okay, okay, a lot of people take.
Speaker 3: That border near Niagara Falls right now.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. The reason why I'm saying this is because is you look at the golden Bear. Have anybody looked at the flag of California. You see the golden bear on it. That's not a grizzly bear. It's a golden bear, which is a bear that has been extinct for about a little over one hundred years. They're saying that this blonde bear, this golden sandy colored grizzly bear, used to live in America, in California on the far west coast. To say that blonde top, I'm trying to figure out which section of Canada this might have been seen. Could it have been that? But from what you're saying, no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's more n.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it'd be more up north, because even in Ontario you can go like near Hudson Beary and stuff like that, and it's pretty it's pretty like Bearn. There's a lot of places like that are just not occupied because it's hard to live in and they haven't developed cities there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So real quick? The upper three there, like are those the ones that basically no one lives in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody lives there, and if you live there, you get paid pretty well because everything's expensive because you have to get it up there and then but yeah, no one wants to work up there because it's I'm sure they got military bases and dumbs and all sorts of shit, you know, where they can survive. But yeah, that's where a lot of the the in you would are and the indigenous that for some reason, we'll tough it out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this might be a really stupid question. But how far away is the North Pole from Canada?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Is that prom the top it's at?
Speaker 2: I know it's at the top, but like I mean, is none of it?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: None of it pretty close to the North Pole?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say close, Like to get there you'd probably die on a boat. Like playing is one thing, but if you were sailing through all those I'm sure it'd be like the Titanic all over again. You know, Okay, it makes the boat for a financial gain or something.
Speaker 2: All the reason I bring that up is because you know, your boy Trudeau said that whenever he was a little kid, he went up to he went up to the North Pole with his dad, and he knew that his dad was powerful because of, you know, like his involvement in the North Pole and everything that was going on up there, and.
Speaker 3: Its people weird I've never heard of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a fucking full on like it was like a whole video, but it was basically just saying that, like, there's a lot of shit going on at the North Pole. How would you know that your dad is a powerful man because of you know what he's allowed to see there.
Speaker 3: You know, Santa right, just hanging out with the big guy, Big Red.
Speaker 2: You know it's funny too.
Speaker 1: That is as small as fuck? Is it like super populated or some shit? Not not man kind?
Speaker 4: That's my buddy is right now. He moved up to New Brunswick. It's it's it's kind of like an inbred province. I'll just say that, whoa, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: The only reason I'm asking there was as an American. This is the first time in a long time I've looked at the Canadian map and as I have an actual Canadian to speak about this with. All Right, So Bird of beef being like Birda being Texas. I see it. I get it. Cool, Ontario being what it is, I get it. I see it cool.
Speaker 3: It's like California, Okay, horrible, fair enough enough.
Speaker 1: Brunswick is as little ass small state slash city slash province. And you're saying it's known for being inbred. What's the what's the local laurel and that shit.
Speaker 4: So there's a there's a family called the Actually they were from Nova Scotia, so but that like out east. My buddy's been out there and he's like, yeah, I bet you everyone is their cousin. And there's like there was specifically some families like there was one Nova Scotia called the I think they were Nova Scotia, New Brunswick called the Goler Clan, and uh yeah, they were all half sex with each other and their kids and stuff is fucked. And then they produced kids and then it's just a massive inbred family. But it's like those are the lazy people right then when they showed up, like the Irish or the Scottish, and they just like were like this is good, I'm saying here, and they never went in any further. And then you know they had no one else to have sex with, so their cousins started looking at Oh shit, they get so mad at me, say that ship. We used to make fun of Quebec a lot. We hate Quebec. And then I found I was doing ancestry dot com just to figure out where I come from. And uh, I'm pretty sure I have French blooded me too, So.
Speaker 1: That seems to be a local thing. All of Canada hates Quebec and is a matter effect did they try to secede like they want to be the twenty thirteen they tried.
Speaker 4: The problem is when you go there, it's not it's a pretty beautiful place, but you go there as if you don't speak French, it you're fucked essentially. And uh and they everywhere else in Ontario and all of Canada it has to be bilingual both languages, but in Quebec it's only in French. So they think that they're better somehow, and then you know the government is there.
Speaker 1: And so I'll say this, they speak like proper French French, like they don't speak a dialect of like it's.
Speaker 3: Like a slang.
Speaker 4: There's definitely Canadian French if you if you talk to someone actually from France and they and you tell them about like Canada, they will they make fun of like the Canadian French accent.
Speaker 1: Oh, they make fun of the Cajun French accent a good bit. I feel like Canadian might be close to their tongue, so to speak.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to figure out what it is about you that seems so familiar, and I think I got it now. I'm a huge wrestling fan. Do you ever watch wrestling like WWE wrestling? Okay, so they got these like especially now there's like the two Canadian wrestlers. It's uh, Sammy Zain and Kevin Owens. They're both Canadian. Dude, you look so much like Kevin Owens is not even let me pull up a picture of Kevin Owens. Kevin Owens look like your boy ko dog dude, I'm telling you, like looks like I feel like he is. Yeah, oh yeah, he's Canadian.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, okay, I'm a.
Speaker 3: Little bit he's he's a bigger boy than me though, for that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's a thick. But you know, just just some like you fucking Canadians are just some dude.
Speaker 3: It's in the blood. It's probably the he Actually I should show my wife this and see what she thinks.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Body styles dog oh English blend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't see his whole fucking body. I don't know what's underneath the hoodie bro like no homo, but like, you know, just you know, just the kind of personality. Y'all are pretty similar there too, but.
Speaker 3: Not aware of him. Interesting, I have to watch some of his shit.
Speaker 2: Oh he's great, he's great.
Speaker 1: He's solid, he's solid.
Speaker 2: But anyway, all right, So getting back to the Yellow Top, I mean, was there really only just a couple of instances as far as the Yellow Top.
Speaker 4: Or well, yeah, there was the one woman in April at nineteen forty seven. She and her son were taking a walk along the rail tracks and uh next into the coalbalt to do their shopping.
Speaker 3: And the woman was wary of stumbling into a.
Speaker 4: Young bear cub and their protective mother, so she jumped when a large shadow kind of protruded her vision and moved towards the tracks because she just wanted to be you know, because there's bears out there. When she saw shocked her nearly beyond belief. This was no bear, no, nor wolf or other creature she was familiar with. It walked effortlessly on two legs, almost like a man, but it was entirely covered in brown hair. The woman had her son close and she had no intention of getting close to the beast, but they they got on and then disappeared in the woods. So this thing's been spotted a couple of times. That's why I feel like if a cryptids only spotted once, like the the Dover Demon was only seen like really within a three day span, and then I think, and then it just disappeared forever. Nobody else has ever seen it. And it was three different accounts where you see this where I'm sure if somebody just saw something they would brush it off. But there's been numerous stories about people claiming to see the same like creature, you know, Harry Garth from Wayne's World. You know it really like that is just showing up, and that's what it is, interdimensional, like they just pop in and out of our reality or like is it some sort of hybrid creature or a thing that we don't even know exist that lives in the northern part of like you know, and then even the Northwest territories and then travels down this way or something like that, because you don't really know what's in those like barren arctic kind of wastelands and what type of creatures could actually be out there.
Speaker 2: Right right, Well, and then you know, you get into the whole like the state park secrets and shit like that. What, well, Niagara Falls is technically Canada, right Yeah, I think that there's part of it is New York or some shit, isn't it isn't that.
Speaker 1: How it goes?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, yeah, there's half and half right right well, as far as you know the like the the state parks and stuff, a lot of people will say, well, a lot of that, a lot of that land, as far as the state parks go, is really blocked off to where you're not even allowed to go. And then you look at the amount the mass of people that are literally going missing every single year in each one of these state parks. Now, don't get me wrong, state parks are fucking huge. It's probably easy to get lost in there. But I mean you think about it, like, there are there are like uh what do they call like the park troopers or whatever the fuck that are always walking around in there, right park rangers? Yeah, the park park troopers. What a fucking idiot. But you know, like there's like there's the park rangers that are constantly you know, going around and you know then they're always you know, trying to reintroduce new animal life. And I don't know, some people have even said that there might be some fucking portals there too. What are your thoughts on the.
Speaker 3: Portals keep going missing? Man?
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, what's up with things?
Speaker 1: Very weird.
Speaker 4: I've seen numerous videos of even I don't know how, like why homeless people have cell phones? Now it's fucking weird to be but there's a guy that's like legit homeless, and he's going through and talking about how this woman was here at this corner and she's left all of her stuff and like homeless people, what little they have they obviously take with them and she just disappeared.
Speaker 3: And the government's picking them up. Maybe who knows.
Speaker 4: We don't really know, because a lot of people went missing in California, they claim. But if you see like the overlaying maps of like the missing four one one in then the cave systems is also weird because what the fuck's happening with that? And there's been reports again of like homeless people sleeping in the park and then going missing, and there's uh, there's some tunnel systems supposedly within the a lot of then like the huge state parks, and people go missing in Algonquin Park, which is the same kind of thing, right, Like.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, dude, if there's some kind of uh Nazi labs in the middle of these fucking state parks or something like that where they're just performing scientific procedures on unrelenting hobos, it's like, well, first off, it's probably a great idea if you're going to do it on anybody like hobo. I mean, I love, hobos are great people. I'm not saying that they're like, you know that they're expendable by any means. I'm just saying that, like, how many people are going to know that they're missing if they're hobos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the West Dead theory people kept.
Speaker 1: I actually got some flack on this because what I said about the Nazis, right, it was like what happened all the homeless people in Germany when the Nazi Party took over, Like between World War One and World War two. World War one, Germany was like left destitute. They were like beyond a depression. They were scrounging just to literally feed themselves across the nation. And then whenever I said, yeah, there was no homeless people in Germany because you know, Hitler took care of that, like there was whole camps where like the destitute would be sent and whatever. People are like, that's not true. Germany didn't kill their homeless. It's like, okay, okay, pause, the National Socialist Party of Germany. No, they didn't kill any homeless Germans. They took care of them with social welfare programs. But how do they fund the social welfare programs? How do they fund the Third Reich? And all that it was from reconstituted funds from literally every country they took over. If you look at it, like Germany didn't have a bunch of money in the bank to like fund their war. They were fueling it based off of the ship they took as they went.
Speaker 3: You know, America, America was funding the Nazis.
Speaker 1: If you want to get technical, you can say theis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, technically, but Henry Ford and people like that were behind that.
Speaker 1: That Oh we're talking specifically American industry, Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: But then you're gonna have those the nationalists that are going off the the because now that's becoming more and more of a thing. If people thinking that Hitler was the good guy when he most likely was gotten to and used to give the Zionist Israel and stuff like that, Like there's some levels to that shit.
Speaker 3: I were actually gonna cover on the show eventually.
Speaker 4: I we do the Famous Dead sometimes, and which is the famous dead people and stuff like that, So I wrote an episode that was gonna be called the Famous Dead.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Hitler.
Speaker 4: It's all the good things he did for Germany, just to show most people a different version of history, because not everything we're being told is true and then stuff is being manipulated for a right right. Talk about the biggest boogie man is always interesting to people. I mean, a pretty fucking popular cryptid. I would say that Hitler was, but I mean, and he was definitely see with the small mustache crawl out of a fucking forest or something.
Speaker 2: You could definitely see that. Like he's lurking in the state parks, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He's just like that little little baby Adolph's coming to roost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, crazy dude, but you.
Speaker 3: Just hear you just hear German screaming and just the woods at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the north Woods of Germany. You're wild at night, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: They seem like it. They seem like it. But you know, what's interesting as far as the uh not to you know, have an abrupt shift from Nazis over back to fucking Bigfoot. But what's interesting is is that, uh, you know, it doesn't doesn't really seem like the yellow Top has really made an appearance in a while, right, No, No.
Speaker 3: He's uh, he's sulked off, and maybe he's dead.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Maybe these creatures die and then they don't have they don't pro create like and we don't know how long these things live either, right, So if you try to thinking the physical aspects of it, I don't know. Maybe maybe they are some creature that we weren't aware of or only some people saw, but they were more intelligent than we understood, so we couldn't capture them like we would do with other animals because the other stuff has gone extinct that human beings have fucked with or hunted until it non existed.
Speaker 3: Like buffalo and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Right, So, or maybe you know, they last like a couple of hundred years or two hundred years, and they just slowly are dying off now, right, And that's why there's less sightings because more and more people have cell phones. But there is like some really compelling pictures of bigfoot out there where I'm like, if that's a mask, that guy took a lot of time and mindy to make that mask.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like there's been enough Bigfoot sightings, do you I think there's actually a bigfoot website, like, uh, it marks every single time a bigfoot, you know, sighting is documented in stuff. There's been like tens of thousands of sightings a bigfoot, not even just in Canada, not even really only in not only in North America, even like it actually spans across across the flat earth. But like you like that, Jacob, I heard you.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving it be.
Speaker 2: But what's interesting is is that for some reason, they when I say they, I don't know, we're talking about the elite to fucking illuminati, whoever's controlling our minds. The GOVERNMENTE not gonna go there. But like it seems like this is still just a theory, a conspiracy, a story, even like but if there's if there's so many sightings and there's so many pictures and so many people without a shadow of a doubt they've seen a bigfoot, you cannot convince them otherwise, Like why would they even be trying to cover this up?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, what are your thoughts? Why would they Why would they lie about this kind of thing?
Speaker 4: Maybe they don't want us to build an army with bigfoots being our henchmen, right, and then you know, then all hell will break loose because it is interesting that why are they hiding this information? Why there and it's always they're labeled as crazy. But if you see some of the bigfoot hunters, some of those dudes man wearing their pants up to their belly buttons, and you know they're they're not the greatest looking bunch, but they're convinced of what they saw. Right. And I've talked about this on my show, is that I've seen weird shit in my life and especially my shadow People story that I kind of told you.
Speaker 3: Guys, is that I've seen weird stuff.
Speaker 4: So this person seems credible and intelligent and and doesn't really have anything to gain, then I would be more inclined to believe them when they're telling these stories, right, and there's a bunch of people that are truly convinced.
Speaker 3: But obviously if it's a guy like but I saw Bigfoot when I was drunk on some moonshine, you know, like you're like, I don't know, man, did you?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent hear that?
Speaker 4: And maybe it's just so far fetched that nobody can like they're like whatever, if people see him, just we're not gonna fund this though, But are they could have him locked in a cage somewhere, a bunch of them.
Speaker 2: I mean, could it be? And some people believe, you know, especially the Bible believers out there, that the Bigfoot could could possibly be the Nephilum. And you know, as far as if you're to believe the Bible and to understand, really almost every set of people on this earth have some kind of flood story that happened way back when. I mean, and even within the Bible, it says that the flood didn't necessarily kill all the Nephilum, right, Like it said that it killed a lot of them. It didn't kill all of them though.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing, dude, of the Christian evangelical crowd that we have even had on Hell, most of them believe the Bigfoot to be some sort of nephilum residual. Some believe them to be angelic residual and not demonic or evil at all, and they are benign and good and holy being. I mean, it really does run the gauntlet.
Speaker 2: Well and not and not to be like one of those people. But like, could it be that these beings are there just to kind of be like the like the beepers, well, I mean just like the generals of the forest kind of thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know, yeah, like elementals, you know, like the the Oirish believe in the fairies and stuff like that, and they're protecting the forest.
Speaker 3: But also they're fucking real shady though. I can't trust fairies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yeah, kidnapped your.
Speaker 3: Fucking baby man and then replace it with some old ass fairy.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Don't get me started on the Brownies. The brownies, you know, they'll get pissed if your house is too clean or too dirty. You just gotta you gotta find like about.
Speaker 3: Them in public or people are gonna think you're racist.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, Yeah, that's that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Goddamn brownies keep breaking in my fucking house. You're like freaking out brownies.
Speaker 2: You mean brownie.
Speaker 4: So they get to switch to the topic we could talk about. There's a giant beaver suitingly Uh so there is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wait, I was glad. I'm glad. We're shifting gearshit. There's a whole other cryptid in Canada about a giant beaver dog.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's tons of different cryptids. I don't even know if we'll get into it, especially the wind to go. Maybe I'll have to do a deep dive on because that whole story is wild and uh me and one from the One on one podcast covered him a long long time ago. He's spent years now, like three years maybe. So this there's the beaver's national animal. I don't know why, but I guess it's industrious right and nature. It's just like it's building ship, that's what they do, right. But in Manitoba there are whispers of a fearsome water rodent of enormous size. The giant beaver is said to stand around five feet tall on all fours and weigh as much as an average adult male. While sightings can be scat at best scant sky Scat's funny.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: We we do not know the region of this the home of this species of giant beer. Maybe some ten thousand years ago that could there was descriptions that were matching a similar creature. However, far as we know, these animals became extinct around the same time as the wooly mammoth. So there is theories that there actually was and there's evidence maybe of this, that there was actual giant beavers at some point.
Speaker 1: Wait, the beaver is the national animal. I guess I saw Canada.
Speaker 3: Everyone brings up maple syrup and beavers, and I mean I saw the.
Speaker 1: Maple leaf on the flag. I knew the maple tree was a corporate symbol now, but like BUCkies, yo, but we're talking about beaver that's like three times the size. So like, I mean, your average beaver is like thirty pounds twenty to thirty pounds, I would guesstimate. I mean, I've only killed one beaver in my life and that was by accident, right, So like us them ass chainsaws up here, you go, I thought.
Speaker 2: It was a ass. It's crazy, just why the would they do that? Okay, so everybody's Canadian, the Canadian, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: So these foot tall five foot tall?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So they're like the average size of a man, which would be pretty frightening because they kind of look cute, like they're a weird fucking animal though you think about like the tail, how they patch it down with it, Like they're just a bizarre creature to begin with, Like it is weird once you think about some of the animals that we even do have on this planet, but they're also weird. So to imagine that one was a giant size at some point could be quite possible. Right, he'd be taking down the trees though.
Speaker 1: Like you said, they're industrious creatures. They see water flowing and they just like they think themselves so fuckingolutely not. We must stop costs. Water is not gonna fucking flow around us.
Speaker 3: Bro, It is weird there in stinks though, of all.
Speaker 1: The things for them to instinctually like must do, water running is not gonna be a thing. Beavers are gonna do everything in their power to stop it. They eat fresh vegetation. See all right, an average man, bro, look.
Speaker 2: At this look read this ship right here. These motherfuckers got up to four hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 3: That's goo.
Speaker 1: That's not the size of an average guy variety.
Speaker 2: Like they were talking, they would get up to over eight feet tall and up to four hundred and fifty fucking pounds.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, that's beaver incisors.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about beavers the size of fucking full sized pigs, so that we're all at the same age here, all right. And these fuckers are tearing down whole oak trees to make these massive ass dams to clog up the mighty Mississippi River essentially, is what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Dude, six inch incisors. They're sharp.
Speaker 4: Aad ends that's you wouldn't want to fuck her out that But realistically, imagine seeing like.
Speaker 3: A big foot fight a giant beaver or a bear. Yo, is crazy that I.
Speaker 1: Want the fur?
Speaker 2: You know how much help? Did you know how much blue raspberry you can get out of one of those fuckers?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Yo, that ain't o Gland would have so much blue raspberry resident It's not even fucking hey dude, it would dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You do want to hear A funny story too, is that I grew up in Pennsylvania and I'm actually from a place called Beaver County, and so the high school that I went to was called Western Beaver and our mascot was the Golden Beaver. So a lot of beaver's going on right there. So I'm pretty stoked that we have a fucking monster beaver over here, because I always thought, dude, why the fuck are we beavers? They're tiny little creatures, like they're not that big, like that's not to be feared. But you take this fucking eight foot eight foot tall, four hundred and fifty pounds beaver, all right, you could be scared of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you take anything, and you'd make a giant like even like I fucking hate mosquitoes, make that thing like huge.
Speaker 3: You're fucking done.
Speaker 4: Man. It sucks you out like a straw, like you're like a juice box. I was saying, fucking you got oh do this.
Speaker 1: In Louisiana and my section of the Bayu, we have a long standing rivalry with beavers. I have, in fact, and I will take the glasses off to say this, I have in fact used explosives to bomb the fuck out of beavers, and I will stand by that. Fuck those creatures. I know for sure. I've only killed one that was with a shotgun directed to the face. I thought it was a new durette.
Speaker 4: I was right here, a vegan with blue hair. Part of Peters screaming in the background.
Speaker 3: I can hear how dag you.
Speaker 1: I can say that I used the pelts to make a really really it was a section of a really warm blanket.
Speaker 2: So, oh, they probably love you now for that. Yeah, you know, that's that's probably really looking good on you. But here's a interesting thing, and we're talking about.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, it was looking phenomenal on me when I wore it's skin.
Speaker 2: You ever seen a you ever seen a fucking ant all close up? Like, Oh yeah, I know, it's fucking horrifying. Oh my god, that is demonic. You see a fucking ant zoomed all the way in. That is scary as fuck like that.
Speaker 4: I would not want to fuck with that thing. I've I've had nightmares of this since I was a kid. It's funny. We talked about it on the original Canadian Cryptid episode when we kind of started diving into some of this stuff years ago, and uh, I watched this movie. It's one of those like kind of Ben Her nineteen sixties kind of movies that look to it. I remember watching My Little Shitty TV. You had to like go up to and press the buttons to change, you like old school shit kids. And uh, in this movie, this guy wakes up, but it's like he's kind of like wearing like a tunic or some shit, and there's a giant bug on his face.
Speaker 3: And then it's like all like claymation.
Speaker 4: He's battling all that but that scene and then he stabs it and alls Google's on his face. I don't even know what movie it is, but it fucking always freaked me out. I dreams about that fucking creature.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's like some honey I shrunk the kid shit if you remember that, Yeah, like that that scarred me for sure. But you know, if you really think about it, you think down like all the way to the quantum realm, Like an ant is huge in the quantum realm if you really look at it like that, And if you're somebody like you know, just going back to ant, you ever see an ant man the Quantum Mania one where they go like super super super shrink size And obviously I don't even know if a fucking ant could I mean, would an ant necessarily be part of the quantum realm? Probably not. But if if you are quantum size, like a fucking grain of a carpet fiber or something like that, and you saw this monster, dude, like that's it's game over. Like I don't even want to live that life anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of our.
Speaker 4: Beetles and bugs, and I'm glad that we don't have giant ones anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean allegedly, you know, with the hollow Earth, things would be reversed on the inside. What's tiny is huge, what's huge is small. And it's because of the black Sun. And I don't want to ship on the black Sun. You ever look into the black sun? Like, there's a lot of symbolism as far as the black Sun goes, and some people actually.
Speaker 3: Love the black sun.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Yes, I've looked into the black Sun. It's it's a symbol used by some people, never positively ever one time.
Speaker 3: Oh it's staring at guy's assholes, right, no, no, no, stair to the black Sun.
Speaker 2: Well, it's used in the occult. It's just supposed to be like the inverse of our son or whatever.
Speaker 4: And right, our Son's just plasma. It's just like a weird plasma portal or some ship.
Speaker 2: It's dude, I've been saying that it's a fucking portal for the longest time. I actually, if you actually, if you stare at the sun, dude, it really does look like a portal. You stare at it long enough and your eyes stop watering and like there's some there's some shit going on there. You're your eyes do eventually stop watering because he's blind.
Speaker 1: That's what, bro, I mean.
Speaker 2: There's a sun.
Speaker 1: Gazing is a real science, and there's real things to back it up. And I know we're not talking about it high noon. I know all that, but Bro, most people are not smart enough to do that. Most people are gonna stare at that bitch in the middle of the day and be like, oh good that that's good for me. Ah end up looking like fucking Rachel.
Speaker 2: Damage your fucking retinas for sure, if you stare at it at high noon. But there are actually people whose sun gaze every day. It doesn't matter if it's high noon or not, because your your eyes literally just become accustomed to it. I'm not.
Speaker 4: Of like being like, well, if I do this isn't actually good for me? Or will I go blind? Like what they're telling now that we will.
Speaker 1: Right look good for your eyes.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: I think that honestly, most people are taking what has been accepted all throughout our lives, truth and history and stuff like that. People are saying, well, look how many times they were wrong and it was like blatantly wrong or a blatant lie or something like that. Dude, Like why the fuck is wheat on the food pyramid? It never should have been there, you know what I mean. But it was just a way for the government to be able to make more money. And the same thing with the dairy industry. It's all fucked. But like you know, I think that it's just it's a good idea to just question everything and so you know, you know, take your own kind of steps and you know, experiment your yourself a little bit.
Speaker 3: I say, speaking of the government, we can go onto a Canadian lizard man.
Speaker 1: Are we talking about true lizard man? I was gonna say, true, dude, Jonathan, damn it.
Speaker 3: I think that guy's not fucking human. There is no way that he's human. I think he's there's something behind his eyes. He's not he's not of this world.
Speaker 4: So the Thetis Lake monster, there is another lake monster? Uh, because we could talk about Oga Polga if we get to it.
Speaker 1: But wait, where's Thedis Lake? Thetis Lake? Thetis Lake?
Speaker 4: I would I say Thedius is in Vancouver, on Vancouver Island. I don't how the fuck they pronounced it over there. I pronounced it the way that I think that shit sounds, and it's probably never right. I have like infamous trouble with last names on the show.
Speaker 3: It's like, what the fuck does that say?
Speaker 4: So it's not your standard issued dinosaur in the lake. This creature is known as the Canadian lizard Man.
Speaker 1: If anybody who would like to see what we're talking about rather than just hear about.
Speaker 2: It, Jonathan tell them whether they can go you come check us out at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. If you want to have access to you know, come and hang out with us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central time. You'll be able to join us live and ask us literally anything. You can ask Jacob what his favorite color g string he wears on a daily basis is it's totally up to.
Speaker 1: You for the record, black rope on the hips.
Speaker 2: You seem to be that that that makes sense, but look simple likes you know, in all seriousness, it is the best way to be able to support the show. It's the best way to be able to listen to the show completely commercial free, and you get in a couple of days in advance. And most importantly, it is the best way to be able to show your love and your support for us over here. And we appreciate all of the good cult members who have already done so.
Speaker 1: And if you do go to that third Eye all the way open tier. Every Tuesday night at nine pm Central time, we do go live with all of our cult members. We talk, we bullshit, we we exchange ideas, become a part of the conversation. If you would like to say, like, hey, there's a conspiracy all haven't talked about. Look, come on the live talk about it. Let's share this thing and let's grow this cult community to be what it is. And we thank for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: We love you very much. So back to this. Thetis the cleat. He looks like a kleatus. To be honest with you, old kle this.
Speaker 4: So so I'll throw this back on for this for fun little segment. But yeah, he's just he's in the Vancouver Islands, He's in the Thetis Lake. He's like a creature from the Black Lagoon. You know. He's a short guy with silvery blue scales and barbed fins down his back. He's only been sighted once by two teenage boys in nineteen seventy two, one of whom said he slashed was slashed by the monsters with the monsters webbed clause. Four days later, two men said they saw the same thing on the other side of the lake, but they later recanted maybe they looked like they were crazy. And twenty eleven, a Canadian fisherman supposedly encountered it, but his account was vague. The story may have been caught some air because there's similar stories to the native legends nearby of the Hadigawi. Sure the Queen Charles Islands. That essentially the same concept, except for that monster has two tails and a at.
Speaker 3: Rocking a tug or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, nice, nice, I gotta say, what kind of het?
Speaker 3: I know, I'm curious now, I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is a terrifying motherfucker. Yeah, he's probably wearing a fifty one fifty snap back or some shit dude. But or maybe he's a kangle kind of guy. We don't know.
Speaker 4: But uh, that's the picture right there. That that's what the kids think they saw, is the car, the drawing one. It looks like a little cartoon beside the one that you're on.
Speaker 1: So the creature from ten thousand leagues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that there, that's what they think essentially he looked like. And there's the boys were just I think they're swimming a lake or whatever. We actually covered this and if we bring that show on my side to Wednesdays, I could probably threw you guys. Episode is fairly funny. It's a weird He's a weird creature, that's for sure. And two boys where they saw him and it actually like slice the one boy up and stuff.
Speaker 2: So it's not that crazy, especially whenever you you know, they just had the hearings in the court a couple of days ago, I think it was like three days ago, four days ago something like that, where they you know, they went to court talking about UFOs and aliens again. And yes, it was a lot of the same old bullshit. They talked about four fucking years ago. However, there were some things that they talked about. They I mean, they basically admitted that, yeah, there's a lot of these fucking aliens that seemed to be coming from the ocean and large bodies of water that they they think that they live in the water. And if you recount a lot of a lot of people's stories, they say that it seems that every single time they're around one of these orbs, or if they see some kind of alien or cryptid or something like that, there's always some kind of water involved. And I mean, I don't really know what the hell, but if you really think about it, why is it that we have you know, we've we've scratched allegedly more of the surface on the Moon than we have our own oceans. It's like, well, maybe maybe they're being prevented from going there, Maybe they were told not to go there. Maybe they're in some kind of agreement that you don't, you know, really fuck with the oceans, because if you do, then there's some there's some repercussions to that shit.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but maybe it's like the where's jar Jar Binks's people? I can't remember that they know they have their own civilization down there. They'd like to hold the government. Don't fuck with us. We'll shoot you with a waterbeam or something.
Speaker 1: So that's my question. You said it's in Vancouver, correct, Yes, yeah, so and and I don't know when this story was like more mainstream.
Speaker 4: Nineteen seventy two is when like the boys actually saw it and and their kids. So they're teenagers, so people were like, I don't know, probably not gonna believe the boys.
Speaker 1: But that's not like the eighteen hundreds or some shit like nineteen seventy two. We had we had radio, we had television, we had these things. So like, all, right, in Vancouver, are there people that still believe in it? Is it seen as just a local myth and legend? Where are we at?
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people don't even aren't aware of this monster. It would be more of like an indigenous legend and stuff like that too. But he goes a lot of the Canadian cryptids go under the radar compared to the American ones, and and the popularity like a lot of them really do. A lot of people are not even aware of the amount of cryptids that we do have, you know, and to we'll get into next reel. The one more famous one is the Oga Pogo and another sea creature, right, the same kind of thing that these he's more fame, that's more famous.
Speaker 3: He she whatever fuck it is.
Speaker 4: But that one's a little more famous because some of these other stories are like two or three people see it at one time, like these kids see it, and maybe some fishermen sees it, and that's it, right, And then they don't want our news media is owned by communists, so they're not going to even tell you the truth, let alone be like, look at this fun story about this lake monster.
Speaker 3: Right, They want to keep you angry at each other.
Speaker 2: It seems to be that, you know, anytime there's some kind of cryptid or alien or anything like that, it's always just like a tourist traction. That's the only way they ever really admitted, you know.
Speaker 4: Hundred percent, because that's definitely like, uh, like the the lake where the Oga Pogo resides, which is the Conga.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna pronounce some of these parts. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm not indigenous and I don't live out there, the Congan Lake in British Columbia. The creature's history could be traced back to the indigenous selk we am Pm peoples, who named it not to Ka, which translates to roughly to water demon. Oh, and it's set in their oral stories the Nati.
Speaker 3: Kaka and a I t a k A.
Speaker 1: Word up.
Speaker 4: Is like a g though everyone knows the If you're like especially Canadian, well most people.
Speaker 3: I actually I lucky, really dumb.
Speaker 1: So og Pogo would be like one of the bigger tribes as far as the continental Canada is.
Speaker 4: There's so many different tribes. I came in pronounced half of the indigenous names for all this shit. It's the the sec We Pum people. Uh, that's the would be the tribe. But they said that this creature that's similar to like the Oga Pogo. Maybe it is the Oga Pogo. It demanded human sacrifices and one of the chiefs who decided to defy the water Demon's wishes found himself at the creature's mercy when it overcame his canoe.
Speaker 3: So that's fun, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, the speaking of human sacrifice. I just learned something very interesting. Yesterday me and Sean we did a on meta mysteries. We did an episode on owls and of course, you know, whenever you're talking about spiritual owls, you're going to go into the the dark and the light version of the owls and certain people's meanings behind owls and whatnot. And we learned that actually. All right, so we always talk about how the Moloch effigy over a Bohemian grove, it being that the owl is Moloch, but that's not necessarily true, because the idea behind Moloch was is that you know this, it was like a fucking group of people, a tribe of people whatever back in the biblical days that essentially they built this fucking giant metal thing. I guess I think it was metal more it was a bull, but it was metal, right, and it was basically an incinerator. And what you would do is you would throw your kids in there and that would be your sacrifices to Moloch. But it's like, all right, well, how did we how do we go from an owl being Moloch had? Like yeah, like who made that a fucking thing?
Speaker 1: Here's where that happened, Jonathan. Just so you know, now we're talking about the Canaanites, the the Phenotionians, that type of generation when they said Moloch or Moloch or something along those times, because they didn't have vowels, right, it was more of an mL CA. So could that have been mouluk or malac or Moloch or whatever? It was that freezing right, they were talking about the bull slash calf bronze creature that they would sacrifice their children too. It became a owl slash anything else thing in Greece because Athena had an owl who was her purveyor of finding out things to give her all the wisdom. Right, the owl's name was Molech. Oh, because these languages had no vowels in them, and because things blended together, and because oh you have that, Hey we have that too, bop bap up. Oh you have toath. Oh we have Hermes bopap up. Same shit, same s.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It always seems that fucking mythologies are always getting crossed in stuff like that. But exactly, yeah, I mean, you know, but it is interesting that Moloch was even brought up in the Bible in the first place, because there was a group of people that we're sacrificing to him and and then Athene.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, no, thank you, yeah, bro, talking about human sacrifice though. All right, First of all, first of all, did either of you watch the fights?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Paul one disappointed.
Speaker 2: The female fight was the best one of the night.
Speaker 3: I yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: All In the Tyson fight, first of all, well, I'm not even going to dignify that with talking about it. It was trash start to finish. Tylan was fighting like a pit bull on a chain. Jake Paul came in quote unquote heavy in the first fifteen seconds of the fight. He got lit up with some actual man hands and stayed around him running the entire rest of the fight, not even gonna say anything else about it. Fuck, that's right. The female, that irish bitch kept head butting her, and the fact that it took the Reft that long to even say something about it has me fucking furious because that was bro As a person who in fighting and somebody who headbutting is allowed in my sport, I can acknowledge a clear headbut the chick coming in like this and blocking with her head that's a tactic, yes, blocking, and then going got y'all at a fucking not no, that's a head butt. That is dirty boxing. The fact that she's Irish kind of hurts my pride. Not gonna lie, but either way, neither hit him. There tell my human sacrifice.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: What was the fight? Uh?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Homeboy was wearing black and pink, and the other Dudy's wearing red and gold. What was their names? Goddamn it, I wish I could remember them. Homeboy came out the whole Aztec shit. Yeah, his whole entourage had it going on. I forget, yo. I was talking to somebody and they were like, bro, that's legit, and I'm like, yo, that's the Jaguar Warriors. Now, imagine that fucker coming at you dressed like that with a piece of wood with a bunch of volcanic glass carved into it. His whole job is to hurt you, but not kill you, so that they can bring you. I can cut your beating heart out of your chest because God commands it.
Speaker 2: That is yo, yo yo.
Speaker 1: And that is the level of intensity Homeboy is bringing to the table, dressing all the feathers and the drums and the shit. It's like, yo, homiees on some other level shit right now, Like we don't want the smoke.
Speaker 3: That was a decent fight.
Speaker 1: Actually, that was a solid fight, homies. Both of them start to finish knock down drag out. Neither of them had no bitch or quit in them. Like yo, Now that's what a fucking boxing match is supposed to look like.
Speaker 4: And will open up the doors right for Netflix to be able to do this live stuff more often. In shit, let's hope. Because that I hate sports, I'm not gonna lie. I think it's bread and circus shit. Yeah, but one thing I do like is UFC and boxing. It's the only sport I can actually watch. Everything else fucking bores me.
Speaker 1: UFC boxing, I'll say a lot of it's rigged, or clearly some of this fight was some of this fight wasn't. You can tell the difference. Sambody's like, well, how can you tell, YO? Watch this event? If you cannot tell which ones, then maybe the sport isn't for you, you know what I mean? UFC, I will say, if it's rigged, you gotta understand how many people have got to be in on it, how much of it's gotta be choreographed, because, like yo, a bad fight could ruin your life, Like getting your shoulder snapped is not something you're gonna be like out for a couple of weeks and then back in action. That could fuck up the rest of your whole life for that shit. A leg bar that goes too far, an ankle lock that goes too far, like yo ct from punches from boxing is one thing. Not negating it. UFC will hurt you long term in very different ways. So like, I don't believe that that's rigged.
Speaker 2: I've justided the look. I think every single thing that is on TV is blue pill is blue pill shit, and they're there's no way that you could trust it, especially the mass amount of money that they're bringing in from ads and pharmaceutical commercials and everything else. It's no longer about the pride of winning. It's about the great check money. Yeah, that's it here, that dude.
Speaker 1: But for somebody to lie in UFC, that would be pretty obvious. This is all I'm saying. You're feigning a fall a knockout in boxing, and somebody feigning an arm bar. You could tell when somebody gives up and like that happens, somebody throws a fight. Yo. We could have that talk for sure, inherent to the sport. I don't know, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure that there's gonna be a bunch of you know, uh, that kind of shit coming out in the future. At some point we're gonna look back and be like, how the fuck did we did we not catch that, you know kind of stuff. But I just I've gotten to the point where I think it's all fake and I just look at it all as entertainment. I don't let it consume my life or anything like that. I mean, best believe, whenever the Steelers are on every Sunday, whatever day of the week that they're playing that game, like, I'm blue pilling it, and I'm happy. I'm happy to blue pill it, you know, because it's like it's a piece of my childhood, it's a piece of my upbringing and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And to be honest, the blue pillar of sports Canada, what is the big sport there? I know, it's not football like America hockey.
Speaker 3: You know, it's hockey.
Speaker 2: Hockey.
Speaker 1: It's a big blue pill sport up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck yeah. I hate I personally don't like hockey. I don't watch it or whatever. But my brother's super into it. My dad loves the Chicago Blackhawks, like, uh, you know, and everyone gets all excited for the map to make me laughs, the maple leafs because like they're always like, yeah, fucking national nationalism, and then they're like they lose all the time. And that's what I always like, because I'm technically what you would call, I would say a nationalist. I want my country and my people to thrive and not be manipulated by governments. But people are like, well, that's bad or whatever whatever. They're trying to spouse bullshit. People when you're like rally for a team, you're like, that's nationalism. When when you're in the Olympics and you're like, I want Canada, I mean the United States to win, that's nationalism. That's you caring for your country and being proud of your heritage and stuff like that. And I do feel like they're trying to take that away from people. And they did that with Canada, right. They changed the Canadian flag in nineteen sixty five to the fucking corporate symbol logo we have now. Before that, it was the essentially the union jack with the representation of what Canadians were, right, the English, French, Scottish and Irish that blended into a Canadian people, right, because now we've been all sold this thing that a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian doesn't matter where they come from. I'm like, but I can't go to Japan and then live there and become Japanese. That's not going to happen. I can't go to India and then I lived there for two years and all of a sudden, I'm Indian. I think there's a We made ourselves into a people the same way Americans did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt. All right, So below hockey, what is the next tier sport that is like Canadia?
Speaker 4: Well was pretty big man, really Yeah? There you go there, you can see the insignt flag right up there. You so the change the original if you go Canadian inst Yeah, there is a flag nineteen fifty seven to nineteen sixty five that's like the true Canadian flag, and then turned in this corporate logo conveniently at the around the time when the Liberals took power in Pierre Trudeau and acted the Immigration Act because before nineteen sixties you had to be of European descent to come to Canada.
Speaker 3: And they're like, no, no, we can't have that.
Speaker 4: We need to pour push the communist agenda, which Pierre Trudeau was an openly spoken communist. He admitted and he went all to all different communist countries and shit like that, like fire like Sun.
Speaker 3: They're both pieces of shit. Tyrann's maniacs, you know.
Speaker 1: We mean him and his daddy Castro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but they're both communists, both of his dads and their swinger fucking party fest.
Speaker 3: So let's just fash the Ogo Pogo off because it's.
Speaker 4: Got a nice little rhyme. There's a little It's an English folk song by Mark Morgan.
Speaker 3: That's a nice name, real quick, o Go Pogo. That's the ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It kind of reminds me of John Wayne Gacy because he was Pogo of the Clown, so that that just makes me think of that fucking psychopath. But it's like essentially, it's it is like NeSSI. It's like you know, old Nessie of Scotland. Uh is like was like Nessie. It's definitely one of the most famous cryptids. And the song goes like this, I'll let's play the anthem again just for fun, I.
Speaker 1: Say, do you have the Canadian anthem playing earlier? Dude?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can you guys not hear that?
Speaker 2: Not very well? Not very well?
Speaker 4: Okay, Fuck, that's disappointing, fucking shitty. Sometimes that sometimes it works really well. Had I brought some weird cryptid ones like I tried to find this is uh? This is bigfoots where's uh?
Speaker 1: I've been?
Speaker 3: Bigfoot's call.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 4: So he it was a his mother was an earwig, his father was a whale, A little bit of his head in hardly any tail.
Speaker 3: And Ogo Pogo was his name.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa an earwig which is the size of possibly your thumbnail, and a whale.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this guy was smoking meth when he wrote this song out in his cabin in the woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy decided that earwig decided he saw that cavernous Va Jane and said he wanted to stand up in it.
Speaker 3: I want to get in there. So, aside from sasquatch.
Speaker 4: Oga, Poga is probably can his most famous cryptid, with over one hundred different sightings over the years.
Speaker 3: The cryptids are u.
Speaker 4: The cryptids are only kind of skimming the surface of the great many creatures in the Great White North. But there's a b especially within the the indigenous folklore, there's a ton more. And then there's like the Cabbage Town Monster, which this guy saw this weird creature in like a sewer system come out like fucking attack his dog and ship. Very weird stuff there. We do have a far a fair amount of cryptis. But man, you guys have a ship ton Og.
Speaker 7: Pogo there is It's basically like, yes, look, and that's like the definitely the most one of the most famous cryptid And there's like the whole stories about it and especially digenous folklore, same kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Like the Chinese or the lake is O.
Speaker 3: That's his name, his name. I don't know what happened. Who named that? I mean, essentially, I'm assuming it's an indigenous name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like the Chinese dragon almost. Yeah, yeah, but what's all the worship of dragons and stuff? Right, there's something to it. Yeah, so it says lake Okanagan.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's what I said, kind of.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Ogo is like the loch Ness Monster. But what a really nasty attitude? Oh so the loch Ness monster has a really good attitude? Is that why you're trying to say.
Speaker 1: That Nessi's not like bothering nobody NeSSI be doing NeSSI shit.
Speaker 3: He didn't. Yeah, who knows what this thing's doing out in the woods, you know, doing the look. I note it's definitely the most famous cryptids.
Speaker 4: There's definitely there's more to it, and it's a lot of people the sightings and they're searching for it in the same way you see there's crazy Scottish guys being like I caught it on camera.
Speaker 3: And then did you though I don't know it was all faked. Yeah, so crazy.
Speaker 4: But like the the ocean idea or creatures being found in lakes that we don't know of are not aware of, there's a better possible. I think there's more possibility of that than some of the other cryptids of you know, people seeing weird shit dinosaurs that have for some reason survived god knows why.
Speaker 2: Right, is it possible that there You know, it's the same explanation for lock Ness where it was, wasn't it basically like a whales dick or something poking out of the water.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, bos bus pause, you're bringing up a couple of different things that kind of makes sense at the same time. So hold on the picture in question. When people look at Lake lock Ness and saw the hump, the hump and the things sticking out, come to find out there was a circus in town during the time when that picture was taken. That was an elephant that had gone for a swim in Lake Lockness and that little hump thing that was its head, the hump and then its fucking nose up over the water and people ran with it. Right then, we had that carcass of god knows what flowed up on the shore of Japan only maybe a decade ago, and it looks very similar to a rotting Nessy carcass. However, there are those certain signs of that's the one that's your elephant.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: There are those that say that the carcass that swam up or floated up excuse me, onto Japan's shores right after an earthquake or whatever was actually that of a massive shark slash whale day like decomposed and this is what was left on the skeleton, and that the decomposition on the skeleton just so happened to look like NeSSI and that just happened to be a coincidence.
Speaker 3: Now that's no fun.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying those things are real either. The scientists don't exactly know. I don't I've never seen the lab reports coming back from anywhere showing what the DNA all of that specimen showed I don't know, but yeah, so to say that the oga pogo is something NeSSI esque. I don't know. River monsters and snakes have always been around. Look at any culture around the world they have a story of a dragon.
Speaker 3: Well I know.
Speaker 4: And then you see like the old maps where it's like why were they drawing those you know, creatures and mystical creatures within the maps.
Speaker 3: Are on you know the globes ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, like this ship where you see like they have a bunch of weird little fucking monsters. So is that because they saw those things.
Speaker 3: There and then didn't and and and then they were like, Okay, fuck, we're not going there again.
Speaker 4: Uh, or we're gonna run into some weird like lake creature and ship you know, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: This an inland lake like this, if it was treacherous and any and I've heard people say that too, like on the globes made back in the day or on the on the worldwide maps being shown, any big body of water if it got to a treacherous area would have like a kraken, a dragon or whatever. Now could that be because there was cracking sidings or could that be because the waves get really bad here? It gets really cold here, the ice is jagged here to like, so it's dangerous. So they just drew something on the map and I get that too. Fine for the for the sake of argument, to have that story for an in lake which is supposed to be placid with no outside sources from humanity, that's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: And who knows, right, people like to run with this stuff and think like, oh, maybe you know, and they'll maybe catch a glimpse of it one day and it's like, well, if I saw some strange creature in the lake and I just couldn't explain, I was like, that's just weird, you know. You try to explain it away, but you're like, no, there's some to it, right, And then I tell everybody else and they're like, no, you saw like this or that, and it's like, no, I'm pretty sure I know my own experience, right. So that's where it comes to, like do you believe these people or do you take it with a grand seal and be like, yeah, maybe there's a lot of people that would just explain things away. We see that all the time, right, that people just don't want to live in reality. In some cases of what is going on and they're surrounding or what they're seeing, like UFOs could show up in the sky and there'll be people that's like, that's not I don't see that what and they just keep walking with their heads down look at their cell phones.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, yeah, they don't want to shadow the outbreak happen.
Speaker 1: They were be groups saying that zombies have rights like here be protest groups.
Speaker 2: Pop up, for sure, But I mean people just don't. They ultimately just don't want their illusion shattered, you know, because they're their fucking mental psyche is so fragile in and of itself to where it's like, you know, you see something like this, well this doesn't exist in my reality, therefore I don't see it. Therefore you're full of shit and you're a fucking liar and fuck you. And it's like, whoa, I just said that I saw a fucking giant lizard in the water, Like I'm why is it fun me?
Speaker 3: Calm down?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's a bunch of different wild cryptids. At some point I get into them, especially like the when to go and stuff. I'm gonna have to get out of here soon. But Essentially, there is a ton there's definitely more to be spoken about when it comes to Canadian cryptids and diving deep into some of these creatures. I'm sure because there's a ton of them and uh and it's interesting for even me to kind of start researching that a little more and uh, maybe me figure out if there's ones that I don't even know about, you know them they're hiding away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, that would be awesome. We love learning about all this kind of cryptid stuff and you know, we're looking forward to hearing a lot more. Brother fuck yeah, absolutely, all right, Bro, Well, look, it was awesome having you on and we appreciate you and you're awesome and we love your podcast and everything that you're really about. And if you would let all the good cult members know where they can find you.
Speaker 4: You can find us a Strange Brew podcast anywhere. Right, We're on YouTube. You get more content even on Rumble technically because YouTube is you know, shadow banning everybody.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people that are listening.
Speaker 4: So you can find that on Spotify, any any listening platform that you listen to your podcast, it will be there. Obviously, give us five star rate and reviews would be awesome, especially on Apple podcasts and stuff like that. But yeah, we're on Instagram our most active Stranger podcasts and acts, a Strange brew cast. We just did the Protoco Elders of Zion for three and a half hours. That was fine and exciting. There's so much fucking terrible shit to talk about, but.
Speaker 3: We try to bring comedy and we try to bring light to the darkness.
Speaker 4: And that's what we're all about, is trying to make people laugh and uh and question everything legitimately because it's so weird world out there.
Speaker 2: You got to you got a question at all, dude. And that's why conspiracy shows and Strange Brews and all of this fun jazz is really popping off here lately because we know we can't trust the modern day media, we can't trust a history books, we can't even trust our fucking own parents. Any I'm just I'm not gonna go that far.
Speaker 1: But much Granny in the head kind of And Jonathan, can we at this time announce the new Right Ahead Stay merger that is happening. That would be lovely, Okay, good cult members, ladies and gentlemen and whatever you call yourself. Food. It's not my business. But anyway, all of you listening Strange Brew Podcast, so we bring in our Wednesday slot as we have the Causing Peach and as we have Josh Monday, we will now have the Strange Brew bringing in the Cryptid Talk on Wednesday day. As we also post our lives, we will be posting Cryptid Talk. We are excited for this merger. We think that the Strange Brew Podcast as a insane future ahead of them. We are excited to merge with them and be a part of that in whatever small way that we can. I'm fucking stoked, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 4: This will be awesome because cryptids are always just a fun topic for people, and it's to ease your mind and kind of indulge in some of the weird and strange aspects of what makes this reality so interesting.
Speaker 3: Right, So and I we've talked.
Speaker 4: About cryptids on the show before, and you guys might hear older episodes even of some of the stuff that we've covered, and you're gonna get definitely a kick out of it, because we always like to bring the laughs and try to make fun of stuffespecially some of the older stuff where we're get a little more drunk and kind of just hanging out talking about some of these weird, strange creatures.
Speaker 3: And there's literally a ton of them, so I'm excited for this.
Speaker 4: I think that we definitely have a very similar vibe when it comes to who we are, what we're trying to do, dispouse what we're trying to get out there, and and not take life too seriously, because I think like a lot of people do, and one of our one of our kind of slogans is take take nothing seriously, because you know, if you're not laughing, you're crying.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, yeah, it's it's uh, it's gonna be a great marriage that we're forming over here, and hopefully we're gonna just make a bunch of conspiracy cryptid babies.
Speaker 3: Percent Yeah.
Speaker 4: So to end this on, do I have where's that very funny some guys talking about having sex with big foots?
Speaker 1: Big But.
Speaker 5: All right, that's not it, all right, I just want to drop trail and have big foot Comovi stickies nine each way and aid means just they have a good old time rolling around in the woods. When he pulls up his breeches leaves and I go, why a happy man? I found Bigfoot's.
Speaker 4: Really trying to eat my ass. And I just found that on a soundboard and I was like, that's fun to bring to the show.
Speaker 1: Oh my good god, I'd be trying to eat some booty like groceries. Who hitting, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I get it, dude, Bigfoot been eaten asked since he was in the etherial Realm.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 4: I appreciate guys having me on again, I really do, and stuff like that to you know, having great minds to come together and create something new, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brother, Well look, we're looking forward to it, and thank you so much for coming on the show today. And uh yeah good Cult members, go check out the Strange Brew podcast and they're they're awesome over there. So we appreciate you, and we will convene at another another date in the future.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, and if you haven't already, dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of like subscribes, the comments, leave a postly review, shares with their friends and family, shares ifywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promote some more potent to listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Final ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready to go check out Strange Prow podcasts and all the listening platforms, getting the five star reviews, the shares, the comments, all the things and all the stuff. Go check out Meta Misteries, Jonathan's other show and give it all the same love. Hey, go check out Cajean Knight YouTube channel. Give it the subscribe to follows and loves and all the things. We thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Don't better of that are.
Speaker 1: Hey? Cult members? Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies they offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that see Ult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast. You sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult