Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: November twelve, twenty twenty four. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, This the O'Kelly effect. You hearing it live. If you're hearing me, oh, about ten minutes after seven pm Eastern on a Tuesday tearesday, believe it or not. Now, this is an odd time for me to start, but I wanted to start early and talk to Larry Hancock this week. Why we're ten days away from JFK Lancer twenty twenty four, which will be held on November twenty second through the twenty fourth of twenty twenty four, and I'm slated to be the live MC there. So there you go. I should be on my way to Dallas in well less than ten days from now, because if I'm not on my way from Georgia to Texas in ten days, if I'm not on my way before the twenty second, we got problems because I can't get there by bullet train, okay, and I'm not going by airplane anyway. But that Friday we'll kick off the conference. Virtual tickets available as well as in person go to Assassinationconference dot com. That is where you can go and use the code ocelly ten. By the way, to get ten percent off student tickets available, Like I said, virtual in person, whatever it is you want to do, get that ten percent off with the code o'celly ten. Anyways, Larry Hancock is with me. I always say it, but he takes up a lot of space on my bookshelf, and not just taking up space giving me a lot of information on not just the assassination itself, but today that's what we're going to talk about, and a couple of things that may or may not have happened depending on what conference, and a couple of the legendary incidents. Because you know, when you get a bunch of people together to do this, there's always some sort of information that is shared that is interesting, amazing. There's always people going over maybe some old material that they might have gotten a new look at. There is always new information coming out because things do get wrenched free from the government, new information, new witnesses come forward, new people start to make statements or published books, et cetera, et cetera, and man, it's always a big, huge learning experience and there are unique occurrences that occur at the conferences, and I think that's part of what we're going to talk about tonight. But before we get there, Larry Hancock, how are you doing tonight, sir?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm doing fine, Chuck. And I certainly wish I was. I was going to the conference this year. Age and health permit that. But I did attend the conference in person for over twenty years and was a host and moderator for at least a full decade, so a lot of personal experience, and I can absolutely confirm what you said. There are personal experiences that you would get there that you could never replicate any other way, whether it's in the conference room, the hallway, the bar out on the street, and the plaza you know, at a certain Italian restaurant that Jack Ruby used to frequent, you know, just to get the sense of the place at the conference, and also in the plaza. I will say, if you haven't been in the plaza, you really aren't prepared to talk about the shooting in Dallas. It just you you don't have a contextual feeling for the space in any event. So part of it is the conference. Part of it's just being physical in Dallas, and I miss that. But you know, twenty two, twenty three years was a pretty good run look.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, but and you do not get a sense of things. I mean how close to get other stuff is like the building that Oswald was killed in essentially, you know, like it is right there, only a half a block away from where Kennedy was killed. Regardless of who you talk to. You know, the curious tight space there, the ramp that nobody can recall seeing Jack Ruby go down. Sure you can see all that stuff in the plaza, a very small area. I mean, I remarked, even from the railroad bridge. You know, that's another thing. You go up on the bridge, you got a bird's eye view of the entire area. That's always curious to take that in for yourself, and especially if you've been watching these things like on TV and on documentaries for years and years, you don't really even have a sense of things, no matter how many different ways the camera's gone after it, no matter how the camera's gone into the school book depository and shown you pictures through the windows, whether it was in the sixties or later on in the eighties before they put in the six to four museum, which that thing is there now, you know a lot of stuff has gone on in the plaza and the entire history of this, you know, it stems from there. And you're not far from the hospital. You're not far from where we saw the you know, the press conferences with Jesse Curry and everything else occurring. Jack Ruby lurking through the hallways of the what do they call that the Public Safety building, right, which is where the police all are and where they dragged Lee Harvey Oswald through when he's saying, Hey, I'm just a patsy and all that kind of all of this stuff in a very small space, right.
Speaker 3: Part of it is, part of it is physical. I mean, there's no way that you could appreciate the angle of descent going down Elm Street without seeing it live and in person. And if you're a shooter, I don't want to hear anybody talking about how easy or easy it was. Not a shot until you fully appreciate that angle of dissent and what it takes to hold your target, not on a level target, but on something that's changing angles quickly over a period of time. You just if you haven't seen that, you're not ready to talk. If you haven't stood in the positions of the various witnesses whose stories you read about and look around and go, oh, they said they heard the shot from Oh behind them, behind them is not towards the school book depository. The newman said, Oh, it came over my shoulder. No, that's not the school book depository. You know. One of the things is if you go there, you need to take your list of witnesses that you've read their testimony and you think a certain way about stand there, see see if you read their descriptions to yourself, and see if it makes any sense with the official story. You know, go stand where Brennan was standing, and you know, look, you know what do I see when I really look up at those zepper floors? And you know, that's a very important part of the experience. But the other party experience is emotional as well. When you when you go there and you think, well, you know, Jack Ruby was kept in a cell overlooking that plaza for months. What was going on in his mind? You know what? What? What's the emotional context you go over? You know, so part of it's seeing what you can see personally. You go over by the tower, the railroad tower, see what you can see from there. You go look down the fence line and see what Ed Hoffman could or cannot see. Don't don't take what anybody wrote about any of that. Go see for yourself. But so there's an emotional element and there's a very you know, reality check on what you've been reading that you really can only get if you go there in person.
Speaker 2: Well, right, even taking a look at cars going down the road and standing where Mary Mormon was with her you know, one shot instant camera, Okay, it is pretty interesting how she even captured that. That photo is pretty amazing because the timing is so interesting. And if you take a look at the way the traffic comes by, now granted it is a motorcade. I mean, all these positions are of interest. Whether you go to where sm. Hollyd was, you know, where his perch was, and like I said, I appreciate that. And then when you take in some of the accounts combined with what could you see from the particular position that they claim to be in, where were they photographed? By the way, because we do have a lot of photographic evidence now regarding where people were at exactly what point they were at, where the police ended up really quickly. I mean, all of that stuff comes.
Speaker 3: Together, Like Brendon was not looking at but the sixth floor window. Now we have photographs that show what he was doing. Now, wasn't even face in the right direction. Well, you know, and that's why I refer to this as a sanity test.
Speaker 2: Well, plus I love how he can look up six floors now, just this is always my favorite point. And again I'm not a guy who maybe some people go, well, how would you know, Chuck, your your vision's bad. Well, here's the thing. When you're working with very little vision, you pay a lot of attention to certain things, and you try to make notes of details because you've got less information to work with. Well, here's my question, how is it you're going to tell somebody's height from that? That's the weirdest thing is he gives a height for Oswald supposedly right when he's looking up six floors at least right six floors depending on elevation, though it might be more like seven floors. Okay, But either way, you're looking up at that through a window which was probably not perfectly clean. But even if it was perfectly clean, you're looking up through a window, you know, go ahead, and a.
Speaker 3: Window which is two feet lower than most windows are the windows on that floor are much lower at the bottom than a normal window. Yeah, not like I said, you just estimated it. Well, okay, let me the windows normally the X feed up from the floor. That's not the way it is in the school book depository.
Speaker 2: Right, So you know a window that's lower, okay, with a lot of boxes which should have been able to be visually seen through the window, regardless of how they were arranged. That's another issue. But you know, and you could pick out really quickly how tall somebody was, the tone of their skin, the color of their hair. I got to call a little bs on that. But anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Led walking tours there for years and years and years, and we'd spend probably an hour and a half walking the plaza, going to different locations, and we are ending usually was okay. Now there's a fellow that's claimed that he was three blocks away and he saw a person in the window and the detail here's the detail he gave. Now we're gonna walk down there, and I want any of you to tell me if you think you can see that detail of people in a window. You know this is I'm not gonna tell you, pro Rakhan, but let's test this stuff out. So there's a there's a big argment for testing things out in Dealey Plaza.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, definitely. I mean, and you could do all that, plus you could go stand on the same pedestal or you know what do they call that? I guess it's a pedestal. Right, where's the cruiter stood? Oh yeah, right, And and take a look at him trying to film it and take you know, pull out your phone if you want. I mean, it's not it's not nearly as bulky as the Bell andhal camera, but just take out your phone and sort of film the cars going by, because you know, it's still a working street. Uh, And and try and imagine that for a moment. It just puts you in a whole different place. And the conferences in and of themselves, regardless of the fact that you have access to uh, this is workley relevant area. Which, by the way, I'm definitely going to take some listeners over there. We're going to take a small group over and you know, hopefully we'll do that early on Friday. Okay, Now there's no particular organization for this, but I plan to be up early on Friday, go to the plaza and be there for a little bit before the conference actually kicks off on Friday, which it'll start with Mike Swanson, by the way, which I think, based on his choice of topic, is going to be very appropriate. But either way, this is going to be interesting. Let's talk about some of the conferences though, and some interesting things that have occurred. Now, not everybody who's been at every conference has always been my favorite person. I'll be honest with you there and tell you that some people have changed over the years too, but so have many things changed over the years. Let's talk about a couple of the odd occurrences that I kind of think. Look, I think it would be great if these things were absolutely captured on film. And of course you could record certain things going on yourself. Nowadays everybody's got a damn camera in their pocket, so you never know what you might capture in the hallways at the bookstore, et cetera, because there are interactions going on everywhere between all kinds of interesting people. And let's talk about some of the people that maybe are no longer with us. For starters, David Lifton was an interesting guy, and I would say that many many people in the age group which is slightly older than mine, always point to Best Evidence as one of the great starting points for their interest in the case. Now, regardless of what you think about, you know, the hoaxing of the body alteration afterwards, what happened with the caskets, et cetera, etc. Regardless of what you think about all of that, it did indeed spark a great deal of interest and got that fascinating program from Nova on PBS. Regarding the JFK assassination, it was really big around the twentieth anniversary in nineteen eighty three. It was big. It was released before that, but it was big around then. It was big still around the twenty fifth anniversary, which is when I came into the case. Best Evidence and David Lifton, but he was at some of these Lancer conferences and had some interesting interactions, didn't he Learry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, David kind of sht His interest shifted a little bit over the years. Of course, he started out it was all very physical, autopsy oriented Best Evidence, but he became very interested in Oswald and Oswald's osl's background. Oswald in New Orleans and at one conference he actually, as I recall, brought along a friend who had been a friend of Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans in high school, and you know, brought him in and they were they were going over some you know, what do you remember about them? When? What year? Kind of backframe and and and uh, someone whose name I won't mention but is very well known to the assassination community stood up and said, that's all a lie. And you know that that's a point in time where you don't want to be the moderator.
Speaker 2: Chuck.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's you know, Uh, this is this is called host satisfy, you know. And this individual and lifting confrontational would be an understatement. We're talking about physical It's sort of like, okay, you need to throw your body in between these two because somebody is going to get ejected. So if I will say, if anyone has the uh, the impression that these conferences are kind of all studious and academic and there's no emotional content, you're wrong. There's a lot to be learned from the interactions. The individual, the individual that interrupted lifting and confronted him, and who I won't name, at another another years later conference, did something that's that's totally unacceptable. He was he was listed to speak, okay, so he got up and introduced himself. Now by that time, I was doing the moderation and got up and introduced himself and said, well, yes, I know I'm about to speak about this, but I have this young man who is a security expert and he needs to tell you all his analysis of the shooting. And the fellow got up and started off, and immediately the fact that he was taking was that Jackie Kennedy was involved in the shooting.
Speaker 4: Oh boy was he.
Speaker 3: Was like, she was involved in the conspiracy. And at that point in time, I regret doing this. But I was at the back of the room. I could not I could not believe what I was here. And it's like, okay, the crowd is beginning to, you know, getting ready to surge to the stage, and I'm going I Am not going to throw myself up in front of me. I'm not gonna He's gonna get whatever he gets. And I just eased out the back door.
Speaker 2: No, okay, you slinked out the back. Now is this one of these guys who does the whole Jackie had a little pistol with her and shot him in the head. Thing is oh no, no, this.
Speaker 3: Is she was part of the conspiracy. She actually held him up to be shot.
Speaker 2: Oh, she held him up to be shot, because you have heard the guys who have said that she had a little pistol in her hand, right, you know, like the little movie you see on the Zuppruter film. Of course, then they get into this is one of the reasons why they had to edit the Subruter film is they had to remove her with a pistol. I'm not kidding. By the way, there are people at a straight face who say this, but good so that that's.
Speaker 3: Kind of the worst case when you have to ask yourself for am I really going to throw myself between the speakers on a you know, or am I going to throw myself you know, in front of the speaker in the crowd? And the fellow went on, and actually the audience was just they moaned, they've grown, They booed a little bit and just let him continue, and most of them walked out of the room. But that would be one example. The other example of the surprise, and this is again as the host. What you always hate is Jack White, who we all dearly loved, lovely man not necessarily accepting everything he had to say, but very sincere got up to speak about the Supruter film, and he had talked about the Supruder film before and how it had been falsified. So okay, we want to want to give everybody their voice. And so he comes up and he said, well, I'm going to seede my time to this young man who's going to talk about another copy of this film that he's seen that presents something totally different. And he's from France and Chuck, you're probably gonna that's probably going to ring a bell with you. So the guy talks, gets up and spend Jack's time talking about this other version that's held within French intelligence. He's been allowed to view it. Here's what it shows. You know, there is no prominence for any of this, there's no backstory to any of it. And as soon as he starts talking, stops talking, he leaves, and it's like everybody is like, okay, what do we do now? Does he This became a story for several years as to a real another copy of the Bruer film, and it was totally out of the blue. Normally, the vetting of the speakers does require that they have some evidentiary back you know, backstoried of what they're presenting. This was just totally out of the blue. Again, these are the sources of things that raise a great hue and cry. That's hard to judge from a distance. If you had been here there seeing how that happened, and had tried to interact with the individual and really get some information from him and learned how little there was which I did, you might have a totally different view than if you had just seen the presentation. But that personal interaction is hard to get a getaway. And another version of that check that I have to relate is early on, I was not the host. I was not a man. In the early years that I was attending, I was so eager that I would go set on the floor in the front row, so I was closer to the speaker, okay, because I do not want to miss anything, right, all right. So it's lunchtime, okay, And it's lunchtime when we're all getting ready to go out and go eat. And I don't know if it was Deborah herself or someone else, came up and said, well, this gentleman has asked. He's got something really important, you know, to present. He's not on the schedule. We don't want you to miss this. If you want to hear it, go have one at your stay. And he gets up and presents for a full hour, and of course I'm going to stay for this because I'm at that level of eager. You know, I'm not leaving the room for anything at this point in time. And for those that viewer familiar with it, he presents the story that later appeared in the book called Flight Out of Dallas, about an airman who supposedly was on an aircraft that flew into Dallas, picked up a couple of guys in street cleaners uniforms, landed on the bank of the river right there, right there downtown multi engineercraft, and picked up Lee Harvey Oswell look alike, and flew away. And you know, this is a fascinating story because he's given all this detail and I'm taking like twenty pages of notes, and I look up from my notes and he's gone. It's like, you know, this is a guy you want to talk to. And I look around, turned my head and he's running, literally running out the back door of the room, and so I ran after him and he's literally sprinted down the escalator out of the hotel. It's like wow, and you know, this is a fascinating personal experience. Well, I managed to establish contact with him. I talked to him many many times over several years. I was trying to get through to this guy who he was representing with this story. He would never let me talk to him. Long story there. I won't go into the book or the issues with the book, but this is just an example of an experience that you might you know, it's like wow. But if I had not seen how he behaved, I probably would not have been nearly as skeptical as I was, because he gave all this information, if like, loads of facts, and then ran out of the room.
Speaker 2: Well, and that was a strange story anyway, because I remember it got popular for a minute, that story, and there was always this this buffer between the person who actually experienced it and the and the story right where, you know. I think they even presented this on Coast to coast AM at one point the flight out of Dallas, right, and it was interesting to a degree, but the story never quite went anywhere. And I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a guy who was, you know, in the military, was catching a ride somewhere else, and they have these transports that go around to different bases and do this and that, and he just so happens to be on a flight that picks up the lee Harvey Oswald look like. And it's a wild story.
Speaker 3: But and he doesn't get killed, right, I mean, that's one of the immediate questions is we know these guys don't have any they're not hesitant to murder the president of the United States. So the primary witness that just saw its conspiracy is going to walk off the plane and just go get on a bus or something.
Speaker 2: And nobody cares a guy with no clear you know, the guy has no special clearance that we know the guy is not. You know what I'm saying is it's not like he's cleared to be around sensitive things. And you would think that if the military is involved with this, they might count it as a sensitive thing. Okay.
Speaker 3: The interesting thing is is it turned out one of the reasons after the fact, he got very paranoid about it all because he thought that he was being he was being investigated, that he was under surveillance, and he was actually taken to Washington, d C. And ask a series of questions. Now here's the interesting thing. The guy actually was being screened and reviewed for assignment as a logistics staff person for the SR seventy one project run by the CIA. So of course he was being vetted. This is like one of the ultra secret projects in the whole United States CIA military complex. Of course he was being screened, had nothing to do, and of course it's sort of like, well, this is the guy we would pick for a sensitive post at Area fifty one, which is where he got assigned, by the way, But he never could make the connection that the reason he was being you know, screened, was because of the program that he was being vetted for, rather than oh, they're watching me because I know what happened in.
Speaker 2: Dallas, and you and I have discussed this on the show before, where they go in depth and start to investigate people's lives in order to you know, give him a job or to or to you know, involve them in a program. I mean, I talked to you about applying for a job for the NSA and how they start checking into your background. They want to talk to anybody who's related to you, people who've known you, et cetera, et cetera, and they will go around and interview and check your facts to make sure you know that you actually attended this cools you say you did, et cetera, et cetera. So I mean it is and whether or.
Speaker 3: Not you talk to people. Yeah, how much you tell you that he was going into a job that was not He just wasn't getting a security clearance. He was getting assigned to a compartmentalized project. And the biggest, the biggest classification for that SR seventy one project was you don't talk to anybody about anything. And of course they're going to monitor you to see if you talk to anybody about anything.
Speaker 2: Well there's the other thing. No matter how much people think they know you, right, uh, they're gonna check into your activities. What's the best way to do that surveillance, you know, just to see what you're currently doing. They're checking on your past with these other people, maybe you know, see what kind of person you were, and like I said, you know your your previous behaviors might indicate your future actions, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So I mean, look, these are just things that happen at the conference. They come, they go, but it's again, it kind of explains why the conference in person, if you nobody would have seen that, if they had not been at the conference in person and kind of hanging around for a couple of minutes rather than heading right for the you know, lunch or whatever. It's just as spontaneous and spontaneous things do happen at the conference.
Speaker 2: See, And I now know why you were laughing in twenty seventeen when, you know, because I was there and that was the first time I ever went to you know, Lancer, and I was there, and Carmine is given his presentation the way he does, and at the end, all of a sudden, somebody wanted to jump up and advocate for somebody who definitely would not have been invited to the Lancer conference, okay, and wanted to basically push back against a huge part of what Carmine just presented because a particular witness needs to be acknowledged. And it started to get nasty real quick, and it was I thought, I thought there was going to be a problem, to be honest with you, and other people got a bit ben out of shape about it, and it actually changed my presentation for the next day, even though previously I was slated to present right after Carmine. I was then changed to the next day, and I pulled out a piece of what it was I was going to present because people got all nervous about we might have a problem. And then I discovered and this is something again, I had no idea this kind of thing was going to happen. I discovered that, you know, from another conference, came other people who sort of snuck into the Lancer conference.
Speaker 3: Yep, yes, yes, indeed.
Speaker 2: And these kind of interactions. My understanding is, you know, I thought it was a rare thing that happened there. Apparently these sorts of things do happen on occasion where people intentionally come in to cause problems, disrupt things by on the Lancer conference.
Speaker 3: Even people in a yeah, I yes.
Speaker 2: I literally had one of them walk up to me in twenty seventeen, which was funny and shake my hand and say, oh, I'm a fan of yours. Okay, you know, so I stopped. I talked to you know me, I'll talk to anybody, right, especially if they approach me friendly. I'm good like that. So she starts talking to me, and I looked down at her like name tag, you know, because we all got these like Lancer name tags. If you were a presenter, if you were part of the conference, and I think even the people that were attending were given these, you know, printed name tags.
Speaker 3: So I looked down for the reason you just discussed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, the funny thing is I look down, I realized she has a name tag. Yes, indeed, but it's not a lancer name tag. And I'm like, you wore the tag from the other conference into here. Nobody stopped you, and you're what do you do? Well, I'm just I was a at the other conference. I wanted to come and check out what's going on here. I went, oh, okay, and I didn't know what to say. The next thing I knew is the little group of people she was with left and I'm like, okay, we got people popping in from the other conference to check on what it is we're doing. Very strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see how fun this is? Again, you just don't get this experience. But of course there are there are kind of sensational experiences that are a little I won't call them lighthearted. I'm one of the most fun for me was one of the years in which I had first started doing some full scale presentations, you know, hour long presentations. Whatever. I was at the just beginning my presentation, I had issued the words said, I am going to talk about real names and real people, and I'm going to show you pictures. And at that point the fire alarm went off and we ended the whole building and somebody looked at me and said, maybe you shouldn't do that. I'm going not, well, no, I'm still going to do it. But and I think the year earlier, on her way down to open the conference, Deborah had been on an elevator that had dropped four floors, right, and it's like, you know, those are the things We're good now. You know, none of this this really means anything. It does and it's just part of the overall experience, but of course it doesn't. Just telling anecdotal stories that it's not nearly as bad as when we Debora and I showed up in Dallas at one of the other hotels, not the hotel were using this year, walked in and they said, well, the hotels changed hands and there's no more restaurant.
Speaker 2: No more restaurant.
Speaker 3: It's like, hmmm, okay, this is a problem.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So there are those fun things behind the scenes that she got into it a arrange for anyway, but that the attendees never see, but the conference experience is unique, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, that's not the only fire alarm incident that ever occurred. I remember, now, Look, I did a late night interview in uh, you know last year when when we were there, I did the Coast to Coast AM and it was funny because I called the I tested. They tested my phone line and everything beforehand, so I could, you know, okay, how's this going to sound? Is he going to be okay on air? Yes? Indeed, because you got to check with a cell phone especially, and I didn't have many choices, you know, because I'm in a hotel, I'm not at home. I can't plug into anything really all that sophisticated, so you know, I had to rely on a cell phone. Anyway, they're they're testing it and it's fine. They called me back to put me on air, like, you know, two minutes before I'm supposed to go on air, and now there's interference and we couldn't clear up this interference. I thought I was not going to be able to go live on the radio show. And you know what I thought of when this started happening, and I ended up having to move to a different part of the room and find a place where I could make it you know, nice and quiet and everything else. And we got through it, and I got through the interview. Now that was being done on a night after we had already held part of the conference, so you know, it wasn't really for promotion of come down and see the conference ahead of time, but it was this is happening now. Another time, when somebody was doing a similar thing on a nighttime radio show, the alarm went off during the fire alarm went off like instantaneously during their interview as well. Are you privy to that story, because that was weird.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't sound out of character, but I don't recall that particular one.
Speaker 2: Well, people were pounding on doors telling him to get out of a particular section of the hotel, and it just so happens this is the section where the guy was staying and being interviewed. So he's being told to evacuate from the hotel room while he's on air live And I can't remember who did it was somebody who you know, it's not not one of the biggest names or anything. And he didn't really have anything you know, crazy uh uh, you know, deep covered or reveal. It wasn't like I'm going out here and I'm revealing some brand new document or something, you know, Like, it wasn't like that. It was just a general sort of Hey, we're holding the conference and this is a point of interest for your radio listeners. And yeah, and that guy was like being evacuated like during the commercial break on the radio show, which was like insanely funny to me. But but I've heard these weird stories about the hotels. I could tell a couple of weird stories too.
Speaker 3: But they're also positive stories, I will say, And they're positive surprises. I remember, And we've added to two or three occasions I did it that we really we changed speakers and people agreed to this, but people that were on the schedule and people someone shows up. An example of that would be one year when actually we cleared the speaker for a lot and this guy walks up to the podium and nobody recognizes him and nobody knows who he is, but he's in this black kind of ninja suit with a headband around a black headband try tied around his head, and you're going, oh, lord, what's going to happen now? And if you're in the audience. And he gets up and says, I'm a conspiracy researcher and I'm John Newman, okay, and everybody just kind of huh, what fell out of a chair? And John goes and I've just come back from resuming all the Mexico City documents and we have a totally new story that you've never heard, and I've got, you know, five hundred overhead transparencies to tell it to you. And he did, and it was It was revolutionary in terms of exposing it is first time we'd ever seen the documents from Mexico City, in terms of how how headquarters in Mexico City were lined to each other and changing their stories, and how how everybody in headquarters was just going ballistic. And he would show the actual teletype messages kind of at some one point, the teletype message says, you have to say things more clearly. We're worried, you know, get to the point, and you could tell how nervous they were at headquarters about what was going on, and it just overwhelmed the audience. I mean, it was an overwhelming presentation.
Speaker 2: John was explaining not only that, but how these communications took place like you literally could visualize, all right, you have this machine here, they have to communicate this way to this branch. This is where it goes to, this is where it ends up. And quite honest, that's during the time period when a lot of us, I believe, learned for the first time how a lot of those communications worked, because you know, this stuff ends up in files, and I think that people didn't understand that. You know, look, okay, it's a memo, So what does it mean when it's a memo? No clue about exactly how these documents worked. And he was showing us the communications and how they would have taken place like in the real world, you know.
Speaker 3: And the time sequence, which was very critical. But so I guess telling that story to so that there are surprises, but there are good surprises. I think another surprise was a year in which you know, there was a person's I talked about introducing people and like blowing away the moderator, and but a person whose name nobody really recognized Deborah and I knew him. He was a good friend of Deborah. Researcher from New Orleans is on the agenda and gives up and he does an introduction to a lady. And this was revolutionary because it had to do with Roe Share Me and the whole story about Roe share Me and what she said when and basically she had she had. Her story was that she had actually personally because the police officer. People that know this story know that Jeremy was transported by a police officer named Friget Okay and that's all that ever appears. You know he transported her, well, she said, you all don't understand. Even then, police officers were not allowed in Louisiana to transport a female prisoner unassisted. There had to be a chaperone. She was a secretary. She rode in the car with him. Her name shows, yes, she was, you know when you trace back her name, Yeah, she was the secretary. But nobody ever took testimony from her. Nobody ever interviewed her. And she went into a lengthy story about how she had worked with him, verified aspects of a story and verified Jeremy's remarks. Now here's an interesting thing. You would never have gotten that anywhere but at the conference. She never wrote a book, never been interviewed by anybody else. It's never really entered the data set about Roe. Jeremy. Other than at the conference. And that's true of a number of things that have been introduced as data. But the only place you would have gotten them was at the conference. And the either they're captured on the conference you know, CD or you know, but you know they that's you get. You get unique bits and pieces of information there, as we had when we had James Hosty testify and make remarks that he didn't put in his book and he didn't put anywhere else, and he was responding to questions and talking in person. You know, there's there's a level of interchange that goes on that that just is not necessarily reproduced anywhere else.
Speaker 2: Well, right, even the nature with which Bill Wesley Frasier, I mean, he's fairly consistent with that book now, okay, and and has been for the past several years. But even when he showed up at a later conference to just you know, explain his story, right, we'd all seen it for years, but it was told in a very different way, straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. At the conference. Plus people get to ask questions. That changes the way things are. We've seen the children of witnesses come out, including Marita Lorenz's daughter, right, we've seen Roch Jeremy's son my right, Marcati's was also. I mean, there there's been generations now that.
Speaker 3: Have got at Jerry Patrick. Hemmy that that has to be one of the.
Speaker 2: Well I was going to go there next.
Speaker 3: If you've never met Jerry Patrick coming and you just see his remarks online and that sort of thing, it's hard to appreciate his presence. Jerry was an intimidating individual, but again this was a fascinating He agreed to come, and some of the researchers from Miami came who had knew him and talking with him, and in essence, Jerry's story was going to be about how his inter Pin group had been invited to provide security for JFK when he came to Miami in October of nineteen sixty three. Okay, so this is Jerry's story. And when Jerry tells the story, it's, you know, this is like the big guy in the bar telling the story, you know, like a Jim Crochy song. You don't you know, don't spit in this guy's whatever. And one of our older researchers from Miami who had brought Jerry got up and did a whole of visuals from the arrival of JFK at the airport, full panoramic views. You can see everybody is around, none of him means people are there, okay, and he turns and goes, so where were you, Jerry? Now, if you want a fascinating moment, that was a fascinating moment. Jerry just kind of stone wall. It's sort of like, well they did, we were covert, we were proud of security. Nobody saw us. Okay, got it right.
Speaker 2: Well, and here's the thing. Heming is a fascinating character. I mean, if you just go and do and I just decided to do this just for fun, just go do a quick internet search right to actually meet a guy who can be described in this way. Okay, you know, the leader of a group of anti communist Soldiers of Fortune who trained anti Castro Cubans in the early nineteen sixties. There is that descriptor alone is enough, right, you know, the people that he ran across, depending on whether you believe every story or not, is remarkable. But also the idea that this guy started at church what was it called the Society of the Discordian.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm sorry no, that was different. But actually he and Frank Sturgis together started well, they started a church and then they started a Benevolent Society to do collections to you know, support the community. And it's like, well, okay, not the two guys I've necessarily seen that. Could I see their paperwork?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: It's I will say, to just relate another anecdote from the conference. Sometimes things happened totally outside the room, Okay, And this is something you take advantage of. Jerry's brother came to one of the conferences. This is after Jerry had passed away. Actually, so okay, sometime.
Speaker 2: After two thousand and eight then, because I think he died in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now I was probably twelve or fourteen something like that, and he wasn't speaking. It was he just wanted to be there and he wanted to listen to people. And so I didn't know he was coming. I had not met him. I talked to Noel Twicement a lot because he had Jerry's brother, and Roy Hargroves had done extended interviews with Twyman. But so I approached him in the hall. I said, well, here's who I am, and here's how I know Jerry and I know you visited with Noel. And by the way, you do know that we put your interview transcript into my first book. And he said, yeah, I know. And I said, and you know that you threatened ol so much that Noel made me take it out of the second edition. And he said, well, we really didn't mean to do that. You know. It's like, okay, and this guy is about him he'd size so he's twice my size anyway, So okay, all right, so good. I don't need to be intimidated. But then what he went on to do was make a very kind of important comment that just helped me with my understanding. He said, Now, what I want to tell you is Jerry knew a lot of people who had done a lot of things, and Jerry determined early on that he had to mix his information because people might have thought that he was a threat to them. So Jerry intentionally said true things and untrue things, and he did it very consistently, so he would never be a credible source. I'm going Jerry, his brother is telling me he'd made himself not to be a credible source to not put himself at risk. Now that's really interesting. That's a Hallway conversation only.
Speaker 2: He intentionally discredited himself for his own protection. I mean, is that is that about what I meant to take from that?
Speaker 3: That's absolutely it, So that people think about it, think about the Roselle story. Roselli was safe up until the point that people began to suspect that he was actually revealing too much. I think Jimman was smart enough to go, you know. I mean, he had told the old Twyman that he was aware of the conspiracy and that he chose not to quote unquote get on that train, which suggests that he had dangerous information. But how do you handle that people know you have that information. It's not like this flight out of Dallas guy who gets away. You know, if people like Roselli gets killed, that there are people that might be at risk. You know, David Morales dies mysteriously, so h I mean, just thought it was safer to not be someone that anyone wouldn't want to call to offer testimony.
Speaker 2: Look, I understand on the war on hand, but on the other hand, it's it's just a wild story too, it is, and who knows.
Speaker 3: But again, having having seen the fact that Jerry did offer different information to different people. If you were Joan Mellon, for example, you know, you would get to be very skeptical about you know, did did I get fat information? What's true and what's false? And I think that was the That's pretty much a Hemming m o. He was a combination of true and false, and he is from my personal encounters with him, he was an extremely bright individual. I determined early on that Hemming was a lot brighter and a lot quicker than I was. And the thought that I was ever going to get anything out of him directly that or take him anywhere I wanted to go, it was just out of my mind. He was a really bright guy.
Speaker 2: Well, you might disagree with me on this, Larry, but I would always suggest that people look at Adam go Rightley's work on him because it is taken with many grains of salt. Let's say, you know, and with a different attitude. Are you familiar with Adam.
Speaker 3: Go Rightly No, I can't say that I am, all right.
Speaker 2: I would suggest that you look that up and and take a look at his treatment of Heming, because although it does inform us about a great many things that Heming allegedly informed us about, it's an interesting treatment that you know, a lot of people in the assassination community didn't take too seriously, but others did. And it's it's really fascinating because I think it actually sticks with the spirit of what heming was doing himself for the most part. And yeah, Adam go Rightley's a weird sort of writer by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I will have to say it. I always took him in very seriously. It's just that I determined that I didn't think I could do anything with him.
Speaker 2: That's the trouble. And you know, and here we go again. There's a lot of information that gets shared. And I gotta say that sometimes, you know, during these conferences there's information there that you know, some some of those super anxious people in the front row get a little bit like, oh, come on, I already know this, you know, move on, give me something new, something new. And I've observed that, you know, every time that I've been at a conference where there's like, you know, come on, come on, news new, something new, you know, and uh, it's it's really interesting to observe the different levels and uh, and and some of those hallway conversations that take place or the or the conversations or meetings of interesting individuals that take place, say in the book room. You know, I ran into a guy in that book room who was the strangest individual of anybody I've run into in a conference. I'm not going to name them, but he's a name you'd know, Larry, and he uh, he was an awkward guy, just a very awkward sort of guy who has written on this topic, who has co authored things with other people. Now you might know who it is based on that, but I mean, but just a very strange in person meeting this guy was. And some people like John Newman, Okay, John Newman, you're talking about showing up almost stressed as a ninja the one time. But another time, even in twenty seventeen, he showed up with some Asian looking garbon. But people were used to John by then. You know, it was a little different by then, right because John had shown us many different things, and John always goes into some very very densely populated documentary information. Right, So you got all that stuff, and then you've got other people that lay out some of the very basic information and really give us, you know, a refresher course on stuff that we already studied and then try and take it into a new direction. And I say, there's a variety of this all the way across the board. And it's interesting because we got some of these younger people that are going to be talking about photographic evidence. Again, you mentioned Jack White, and Jack White, just to be fair, was one of these guys who you know, for years was one of the most prominent people talking about the backyard photographs, the Zapruder film. Of course he was talking about, you know, different things that were evident in the evidence. Let's say that the public could observe one way or another. I'm not saying that I agreed with everything Jack White had to say, for sure. I don't know anybody who actually does agree with everything Jack White had to say, because Jack White was a unique individual. But I don't know if you remember. There was even the videotape for a little while that was almost like dressed up as a news video. Yes, that went around. You know, Lee Rby Oswald's backyard photos have been faked worldwide. He was exposed. It was kind of, you know, silly looking when you took take a look at it today. But I mean that went on and the collaborations that went on some people that you didn't name during this discussion, that that that caused other collaborations and interactions to occur. That's another thing that happens. People get together and decide they're going to work together or share information, or maybe assist somebody else with their work. You could be present for these things, or you might have a piece of information you personally listening, not not you, Larry, you know that you want to share or that you want to check up on. You know, like I said on the recent show with Robert Groden, it's interesting enough that you've got Robert Groden there. Because Bob was involved with the HSCA. Everybody who's ever delved into the case in the past half century knows about the man who killed Kennedy. He was a prominent figure in that documentary series. Regardless of what you think of the information in it, you know, Bob has been part of a lot of stuff. He was part of that whole. Let's tell the story about what the Russians were doing right during that time, the Russian investigation. You remember there was a TV special on that Bob assisted with the JFK movie. I mean, if you just take a look at the different points at which Bob Goroden has been involved with the case, the media regarding the case. Everything from showing this zu Bruder film on her Roaldos TV show to literally getting a cameo in the movie JFK. Bob Goroden has been involved in these things. That guy's going to be there also having worked.
Speaker 3: As part of this some kind of spontaneous too. Last year, you remember, Chuck, we had basically we managed to during the presentation, the speaker said, look, this person is chosen to attend the conference. She's here now. We weren't sure if he was coming, and we got managed to get her on stage and addressing, and Gail nick Jackson just added a tremendous amount of detail the presentation. But that was not planned. She just decided to come to verily last minute. We managed to get her up on the stage and so and sometimes you don't know exactly what is going to happen at the conference until it happens.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well I'll tell people that story because I was involved in that. Gail showed up and showed up the first day just to kind of poke her head in and say hi, because she knew you know, a couple of us that had done podcasts with her and this and that about the Missing Nick's film, right, And she wound up talking to everybody and saying, you know, I've got this piece of information that you know some of us behind the scenes. And we said, well, you know what, we were going to do a panel about some of the things you're talking about, Gail, and we'd love to have you be part of it. And you know, you don't. We kind of pitched it to her as you know, don't have to do much, but if you want to bring up some of this, you know, stuff that you've been able to research that you haven't put in a book yet, if you want to offer your books here, I mean, come on and join us. Now. She was not scheduled, was not planned. I don't even think anybody was certain that she was going to poke her head in and say hi. That year. And the next thing you know is we're setting up a special panel, which you wound up participating in. We put Larry up there, we put Doug Campbell up there, and I was moved off of the panel. I personally volunteered to be moved off of the panel because we ran out of microphones. That's a true story. And we put Gail there and next thing I know is look, and I love you, Gail, you know that. But the thing is you dominated the panel. And she presented for about an hour information that nobody else has actually researched, nobody else has dug into as deeply as she has it yet that I know of, regarding a whole bunch of ancillary figures that are sort of tangentially connected to stuff like the Walker shooting, okay, or the Walker attempted shooting.
Speaker 3: I should her and made me take a look at her book, which I had not looked at before, and had a significant impact on the book I have coming out in January. But you know that none of that was planned. You know, I knew Gael from the Knicks film. I did not know Gayel from the Walker shooting.
Speaker 2: You know, we exactly like I said, I have done podcasts. I've done multiple podcasts with her in the past about the Knicks film and the search board and the attempt to recover it. And you know that we also know there's actively legal action against the government to try and you know, et cetera, et cetera. But she's saying at that point in time, even when she showed up. I'm not I can't comment about that right now because my lawyers have told me I cannot, but you know what else I've been doing, and she started sharing all this stuff and it was just amazing, And meanwhile it wound up having an impact on what you're see and there you go, completely unplanned, unscripted. It wasn't a huge controversy, no fistfights or near fistfights, but definitely something that just sort of happened organically at the conference.
Speaker 3: Larry, right, absolutely, and that's a good word to capture it. And that's why you know, certainly remote attending watching the presentations as great, but that you can't totally replace that by essentially organically participating in the conference in person and meeting these people and talking to people whose books you might have read or it's just kind of an existential experience, right, So if you're in I certainly recommend both the conference in person and certainly being in Dallas in person to experience y is steely Plaza.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely true. And not only that, but you know, like I had Joe Borelli on here and of course we nicknamed him Scooter Joe because a little accident he had. But I mean stuff like that you couldn't be present for and you wouldn't get on the virtual attendance. But other things including you know, I show up on Thursday night right to you know, to check into the hotel last year, and suddenly I was being told, well, you wanted to go over to Campezes while you're here in Dallas. And what is Campezes? But the restaurant you mentioned earlier, Larry, which is a place where Jack Ruby used to eat, happens to have been owned by the same family that. Yes, indeed, the Campezee brothers who were known mob figures in Dallas in sixty three, you know, one of them having visited Jack Ruby after he was arrested for shooting Oswald, et cetera. You know, it's still owned by the same family, that restaurant, and in fact, the locate that I went to is the original location that has a sign near a table that says, you know, this is the table the Jack Ruby ate at.
Speaker 3: The Jack Ruby Booth. Yes, you don't want to miss that.
Speaker 2: Right, so you have that. But I show up there and what is there but in the center of the restaurant effectively a huge long group together bunch of tables from Daley Plaza UK effectively is all lined up like twenty some odd people lined up in one massive group in the middle of the restaurant. Okay, And I show up afterwards with Gabby and I think Bob Groden was at the end of the table with me. B Pete was with me, you know a few other people and we just kind of showed up there and you know, added ourselves in with the Daley Plaza UK group, which are all people that came over from England. Ireland. We had Johnny Carnes right, who presented last year at the conference, but a bunch of people who came from overseas who have taken you know, interest and hold these virtual conferences over there a couple of times a year, Larry, right, didn't you just recently participate in one not too long ago? Or was that?
Speaker 3: I've did go to England one time to present a conference at Canterbury and have presented at their annual conferences every year for well over a decade, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: And sometimes it's virtual for you, right, yeah, yeah, but I mean and they're constantly working on wholly different stuff from what you see over here, and it was just really great to see like twenty of them in a restaurant all together, you know, having the same idea, let's go eat at Campezes. Again. That's the kind of experience that, you know, I'm sitting there with Bob, I'm sitting there with you know, all these people from overseas, and we're all at the same table. We can't even possibly have a full on conversation around a table with twenty people though, you know. So, so there's several conversation going on right around the JFK center of the restaurant in Dallas, Texas. Actually, wait a minute, Campezes. Is that just outside of Dallas or I always it's outside.
Speaker 3: It's west of down There is a Campezies downtown, but the other one is at more towards the old airport, so you had to drive away to ways to get there. Yeah, it's outside of downtown.
Speaker 2: The one that's outside of downtown is the original location though right rrect Yeah, okay, so that's the one you see. I don't drive, so I don't know these things, but I got a ride over there, and there we are at the original Campezes restaurant. But like I said, you know, who knows who you might run into if you had gone there the next day or the next night or the next lunchtime. Who knows, right, It's it's just really interesting. Not only that, but occasionally there's little meetings at the bars, whether it's the hotel bar or it's you know, the one that's just down the street that everybody starts talking about, Hey, this is a good place to go, you know, and all of a sudden, a group of people you wouldn't even expect to be together are together at a booth or a table, or just happen to be sitting at a bar. The strangest combinations of people indeed end up in.
Speaker 3: Places and you can sit you'll sit down with names of the people that wrote the books, or the conference really does go on until midnight. It just happens to go on in the.
Speaker 2: Bar, right. A lot of times goes on a bar or restaurant or something else. And like I said, I mean, Campses kind of seemed to close early compared to some of the other stuff that was going on. And even when I and you know, there's also other meetings. Now here's one you don't know about Larry, but always there ends up being a smoking section, let's call it. Okay, so the guys that are gonna vape and smoke all end up in the same place, and you'd be, uh, you'd be rather interested to see if you're you know, somebody who vapes or smokes. Again, I'm not suggesting it as a as a home game for anybody, but I happen to be a smoker, so I'm privy to this. The weirdest groups of people end up in that smoking section, And if you're going out to get a cigarette, you could run into three four people that you know either they're podcasters you listen to, or you know they're they're guys who have done films, or there are guys who have YouTube channels, et cetera, et cetera. You know, they're the Chokeholds guys. They're the guys you heard on Coast to Coast AM. You won't find Larry Hancock in the smoking section, especially now last year in the bar, but Larry you could have found in the bar, not this year, but but yeah, unfortunately, But I really hope that you get a good handle on the Facebook group, which should be live during the conference as far as I know, and a few other things like that. I mean, the virtual attendance ought to be interesting. But of course if you can figure a way to attend it there live, I would suggest it, because you're guaranteed this it will be unique and you will run into people, especially if you're well steeped in the literature, if you're well familiar with films, with podcasts, with other media that's been created, et cetera. You know, surrounding the case, you're going to run into some of those people. And sometimes they're just attendees even you know, I've seen people attend that are interestingly. Pat Spear, I have not seen him do a presentation live, but I've run into him a few times in Dallas right now.
Speaker 3: Malcolm Blunt routinely one of the gurus in their research it routinely and never presented, ever, ever presented. He would be hovering out in the hallway. We always accused him of like, oh, there's Malcolm behind a potted plant, and he would have documents in his jacket, and you know, never and this is one of the guys who knows more about the documentary record than anybody else. So now a lot of times there are people that don't present that you really need to get to know.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely true, And there have been various interesting things that have happened in the hallways regarding that, where you have somebody who's attending that's well known, but they're just not doing a presentation that particular year, and we have no way of knowing who may or may not show up there. I gotta be honest with you, So again, it's going to be a unique experience and one way or another, whether you do it virtually or you go in person. But if you can make it to Dallas, Texas November twenty second to the twenty fourth, I would definitely suggest that you go there. It's at the downtown Marriotte and again, Assassinationconference dot com is the website to go to so you can a register get your tickets. If you use the code Ocelly ten, you'll get ten percent off and it makes me look good, okay, So the more people that go there and sign up use ocelly ten to get ten percent off, the better I'll look. Okay, so help me out. But I definitely suggest that you attend the conference if you have a deep interest in this medium. Interest in this, or a novice interest in this, even there will definitely be something for you at the conference. And always I've never, you know, either watched a set of these videos or been part of one of these things, either virtually or in person where I'm not learned you know a great deal of new information one way or another, and also gotten to hear some remarkable speeches. I'll tell you Larry gave a remarkable speech regarding how you know, people need to search things a certain way and made some interesting statements that I think shook a couple of people up last year about you know, at how you should responsibly examine things, and even stuff like that has been remarkable during these conferences, so I know, we talked about that a lot. We talked a little bit about Daley Plaza, which is something that guaranteed no matter how many documentaries you've seen or how much film you've ever seen of it, if you haven't been there, you're missing a whole lot of information that quite honestly, I can't even put into words regarding experiencing it versus just sort of knowing it. We often hear that people don't realize how small the area is. That's true, but there's a lot more to it than just the sheer size of the area and how tightly put together all these events were. If you think about the fact that the killing of Oswald, the killing of Kennedy, the jailing of Jack Ruby, all of these things, the Zuppruder film itself, all of these things occur within like the same block. You know, it's like, it's really amazing when you take a look at the small area in which all these things occur.
Speaker 3: And I wouldn't want to it's not firm, but I will guarantee you that there is more and more talk. Dallas really wants to redo that plaza.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 3: So while I can say right at the moment that it looks ninety ninety five percent the way it did in nineteen sixty three, Dallas will redo that plausea at some point in time, and you really won't recognize it when they do. They Dallas is not happy with that plaza for many many reasons. But fortunately the good news it's still still much like it was. You can still walk it. But we really don't know. They've tried several times in one of these years they're going to make it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and they've talked about really mutilating the area. Like you said, it is relatively like it was in nineteen sixty three. It's not perfect, and it's been you know, Look, they resurfaced some stuff. They had to replace a bunch of missing wood out of the fence because people were stealing you know, a plant out of the fence.
Speaker 3: This is the twentieth version of the fence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know it. Look, there's a bunch of but it's still relatively like the crime scene was. Okay, but you know what if they get their way. They're talking about, you know, basically eliminating the street, eliminating you know, areas, putting in new pools and all kinds of stuff. I mean, they might truly destroy that historic site completely so that you'll only be able to experience it in photographs. Uh, you know, and they and and like you said, that is something that keeps coming up. And uh yeah, I think eventually one of these.
Speaker 3: Days has the plans drawn. It's just a matter of fact when they get the funny end actually doing anything, they know exactly what they want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and and like you said, but there's been several versions of that. You know, let's just tear it down. Let's just you know, I mean all kinds of stuff, close the area to traffic, uh, you know, all kinds of things they might do which would destroy the experience that is still available to you, you know, and some things have been destroyed already and and been mutilated a bit already. But like you said, it's still you know, you still have a relative experience to what was.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But if they get their way, it'll not be recognizable. Larry, I mean you agree with that.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh yeah, yeah, it's just not pretty enough.
Speaker 2: Well, there you have it. So look, I know I've gone over an hour with Larry Hancock, but I think I've given you guys a good reason to check out Lancer to go if you can go the twenty second of the twenty fourth of November this month. I mean literally, we're talking what twelve days, right, yeah, twelve days No, ten days from now, excuse me, ten days from when I'm speaking to you. On the twenty second, it's going to sync up right with the anniversary of the dates that are relevant here on the twenty second of November, on a Friday, this starts, and it'll go to the twenty fourth that Sunday, you know, when Oswald was killed as it happened, you could be there, you know, sixty one years later as opposed to sixty years later like it was last year. I will be there as the MC. Larry will be participating virtually, and there is a whole list of speakers and things that should be going on and are planned to go on, and who knows what might occur that is unplanned as we just got done discussing here for the past hour plus. So Larry, I want to thank you for doing this. Anything you want to drop on us on the way out the door, because all I want people to remember is that you can follow Larry's work going to Larry Dashandcock dot com and keep track of it. I'm sure Larry will blog about this at some point and all that good stuff. Who knows, but you know, go over there. And oh, by the way, I recommend all of Larry's books and you can learn about those at Larrydashhandcock dot com. Anything you want to drop on us on your way out, Larry, No, just.
Speaker 3: Wish I could be there. I guess the only one thing I would add if people haven't taken a look at the virtual side of the conference is I know there has always been a problem for some people getting there, and if you can't get there. One of the advantages today that you have of the virtual viewing that we never had before when we just recorded the conferences and put them on CDs is if you do sign up for the virtual viewing the conference, all the presentation content is available for two for what is it, the end of January, a fair period of time, so you can come listen to it at your discretion if you had to be at work on Friday or whatever. So that's one great advantage is it's archived in a way that we never had before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can always and here's the other trick. You can take it and download it and have copies for yourself. I think there's a slightly different charge so you're able to download, but whatever it is, it's worth it, and you could watch them on demand just like you watch anything else, and even keep copies for yourself. If you get the virtual package, the right one, and again you go to Assassination Conference dot com and you can sign up for it right there and again, Oh, Shelley ten is your way to get ten percent off, And that's my name and just the number ten one zero, olly ten and there's your ten percent off. But again go to Larrydashancock dot com. I want to thank Larry for getting together with me early on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Here Ochili dot com.
Speaker 6: Joe Yelvis, Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chilly effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 5: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before.
Speaker 2: It shows why it really.
Speaker 7: Failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing a secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical for Wow, could use express my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. Do not necessarily replied deviews of the Kelly dot com or Chumko Kelly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might exsude.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantz.
Speaker 3: This is James Corban at quarter Report dot com and you're listening to the Olly affected Olly dot com.
Speaker 2: Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 8: You know what uranium is, right, spink called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 5: Bad things things have done with uranium and commuting some bad things.
Speaker 3: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 8: You know what uranium is right.
Speaker 2: I've been a nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 8: You know what uranium is, right, the things called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things have done with uranium.
Speaker 5: In commuting some bad things.
Speaker 6: Nuclear holocaust, nuclear holo Holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holo.
Speaker 1: Dot com radio, go ahead.
Speaker 2: About the day as right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 6: Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriend he knew Ruby and there answer weapons?
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Come on now has a.
Speaker 9: Real effort on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence of the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims judithbary Baker, in her own words.
Speaker 1: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published in information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state.
Speaker 1: Before World War.
Speaker 9: II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com revelation through conversation.
Speaker 8: An it's.
Speaker 10: Watch yourself to see everybody on yours lo susten. Nothing more I can say from.
Speaker 8: If we got no well sad student come