Speaker 1: In the following conversation, you will hear da, which means I'm sorry, I'm.
Speaker 2: Late Tom de.
Speaker 3: And s and the U s olda ann quincao.
Speaker 4: Annio tel and the U s helda ann quincao.
Speaker 2: Annio tex.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how to say airplane pihengi? How do you say? I have a meeting in Jiujuto? Say I have a meeting in kong rung? Also kang now, say I have to go to the bank.
Speaker 2: N kayate a.
Speaker 1: Kayate o, because I don't have any Korean money at all. How does your friend confirm your going to the bank since she's going? Also, she says, can we go together?
Speaker 3: Katchigo doo.
Speaker 1: Say, of course that does matter for sure.
Speaker 2: Bulon's hang on up jo.
Speaker 1: On the way to the bank, how would she ask politely, where does your family live?
Speaker 3: Kajak to the audias as all.
Speaker 1: Try to answer they live in Boston.
Speaker 2: Boston?
Speaker 1: She asks, ask for Boston, what kind of place is it? Say it's a beautiful place for sure, adam Don, She says, someday, I want to go to America.
Speaker 3: On Jenga on Jenga, tell.
Speaker 1: Her in July or August, I'm going to Boston. To see the family. She asks jokingly if she can come with you. You answered jokingly, of course that doesn't matter for sure.
Speaker 2: Ulun's hang on up Jo.
Speaker 1: Here's how to say May, referring to the month.
Speaker 2: Did go darazo? Oh? Oh?
Speaker 4: While?
Speaker 1: Oh while? Can you guess how to say March?
Speaker 3: Some more? Some were? Some are?
Speaker 1: Say in May, I.
Speaker 2: Have a meeting, Oh the meetinis, Oh the meeting is.
Speaker 1: In New York. You say, After New York, I have to go to Canada.
Speaker 2: New York que Canada? Kyatel? Canada? Okayatel?
Speaker 1: How does she ask? Ask for Canada? What kind of place is it?
Speaker 3: Canado?
Speaker 1: Say it's a beautiful place, for sure, adam don. She asks in Canada? Also, do you have a meeting.
Speaker 3: Canada? Meeting? Sail Canada?
Speaker 1: Then she asks, politely, ask for in Canada? How long are you going to stay.
Speaker 3: Canada?
Speaker 1: Or you answer, I'm going to stay for only a few days.
Speaker 2: You's how men doing money?
Speaker 1: Another day you have to go to the bank, say, because I don't have any Korean money at all, ask your colleague where do I change money? There's a bank in front of the pharmacy.
Speaker 3: Yah yah Google Pee, yah google pe yah Google Sol yakuga soil.
Speaker 1: A means in front of How did she say there's a bank in front of the.
Speaker 3: Pharmacy yakuga soil.
Speaker 1: Say again, because I don't have any Korean money at all. Sometimes small branch banks do not handle foreign exchange. Your colleague suggests a larger bank and says, I'll draw you a map. First map did go darashl chidu.
Speaker 3: Two chi chi dou chi dou.
Speaker 1: She says, I'll draw a map.
Speaker 2: Dil cad gael.
Speaker 3: Curtio curdio. Curio cudio.
Speaker 1: Literally means I'm drawing and giving to you. How does she say, I'll draw a map.
Speaker 3: Kudio?
Speaker 1: She says again, there's a bank in front of the pharmacy.
Speaker 3: Yakuga pe nangy soil, yakuga pere.
Speaker 1: She also says there's a good coffee shop.
Speaker 3: Chewing coffee shall be soil.
Speaker 1: In front of the pharmacy.
Speaker 3: Yakuga pere.
Speaker 1: She says, in front of the pharmacy, there's a.
Speaker 3: Coffee shop, yakuga pear, coffee shall be soil.
Speaker 1: She says, I'll draw a mapue or she could ask, shall I draw a map to Kyle.
Speaker 3: K k.
Speaker 1: Kyle is a polite question marker. How does she ask, shall I draw a map? Your colleague says that she is going to the post office in the afternoon. How do you ask? Can we go together? Of course that doesn't matter for sure, ull she says, in front of the pharmacy, there's a good coffee shop.
Speaker 3: Yacuga petche and coffee sher be soil.
Speaker 1: That coffee shop's coffee is extremely delicious.
Speaker 3: Coo copy shop cop soil. Cook coffee shop copies soil.
Speaker 1: She asks, shall I draw a map?
Speaker 3: Cayo?
Speaker 1: Then she says, I'll draw a mapqueo.
Speaker 3: Kyo.
Speaker 1: It's another day. Your colleague invites you for dinner. How does she ask? Politely? Won't you come to our place?
Speaker 3: Did you bet?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: She gets so, she asks.
Speaker 1: Shall I draw a mapco this weekend?
Speaker 3: Tasel iban chumai chumai chumai, ibon chumai, ibon chumai.
Speaker 1: Say this weekend?
Speaker 2: Ibn chumail?
Speaker 1: How would she ask? In this weekend, won't you come to our place?
Speaker 3: Ibon chumare urrigibe I know? Ibchumare?
Speaker 1: Asked to confirm in this weekend? Iban to Mario? Iban to Mario? She asks again, shall I draw a map. You answer, as for this weekend, it is a little bit inconvenient.
Speaker 2: Ibn mad and tom kolanandeo.
Speaker 1: She says, Is that so then someday.
Speaker 3: Cross hel Kromo Jingo.
Speaker 1: It's another day and your colleague is at your house. You say, this weekend on Sunday, I'm going to day Jon ib She asks, are you going along with the family. Ter tell her yes, I'm going along with my wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, che I cheer, I know, Rachi.
Speaker 1: We're going in order to see the Sun.
Speaker 2: I did it at.
Speaker 1: You say the Sun is studying at Dajon at the university. T say again, in this weekend, I'm going to de Jon. You say, as for us, we are going to stay only a few days. She says. In May, I'm going to kong Rung.
Speaker 3: Or Congo.
Speaker 1: Or after kang Rung, I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Dagu Kungu take away.
Speaker 1: When you ask if she has a meeting there also she answers yes and deegu also there is a meeting.
Speaker 3: Yeah take away. So Domini Saio.
Speaker 1: You have never been to Daegu. Ask ask for Degu what kind of place is it?
Speaker 2: Dende?
Speaker 1: She says, it's a beautiful place for sure.
Speaker 3: Adam down.
Speaker 1: She's been to Daegu and recommends a particular place for you to visit. She asks, shall I draw a mapco? She says again it's a beautiful place for sure, Adam Down ask politely, how long are you going to stay in kanan Rung? Start with kanan.
Speaker 2: Rung Coangol mat Kango.
Speaker 1: It's only for a few days, she adds. But as for in Deegu, I'm going to stay one week.
Speaker 3: Jajimane.
Speaker 1: She recommends another place in Deegu. She says, here I'll draw a map.
Speaker 3: Yogiriqueo, she says.
Speaker 1: After the meeting. In this weekend, I'm going to see a friend.
Speaker 2: Vit h.
Speaker 1: She says. In kang Rung. Also, I'm going to see some friends.
Speaker 3: Congo Chingurugo.
Speaker 1: After the meeting, betin Hue, your colleague asks on Sunday, won't you come to our house?
Speaker 4: You do it?
Speaker 3: I know, she gets soiled.
Speaker 1: She suggests coming by bus, but she says, as for the bus, it takes time. You've been to her house before, but you don't remember the way there. She asks, shall I draw a map.
Speaker 5: Cho there's a coffee shop in front of the pharmacy.
Speaker 3: Yakuga Pe coffee should be soil.
Speaker 1: Pointing to a street on the map, she says, please go down this road about one hundred meters.
Speaker 3: Cougi loemochi cassel coogi loegmochim cassel.
Speaker 1: As for my house. It's in front of the post office.
Speaker 3: Che chibun uchegu a pail. Che chibun uchegu a pail.
Speaker 1: On that day you arrive a little late, here's how to say I'm sorry, I'm late.
Speaker 4: Tall just do just a ash.
Speaker 2: Do just a did just mida did just mida.
Speaker 1: That literally means I've become late. Therefore I'm sorry. Say I'm sorry, I'm late.
Speaker 2: Doda.
Speaker 1: Your colleague asks politely, did you come by bus? No, I came by taxi.
Speaker 2: Anon tex anon tex.
Speaker 1: As for the bus. It takes time, bustin and you apologize again, I'm sorry, I'm lateda. She tells you there's a new coffee shop nearby, and says, shall I draw a map. Your colleague wants to confirm you're going to Boston. She says, in next week, you're going to Boston.
Speaker 3: Right, tom je tom jep.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have many things to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how came I you? Sah?
Speaker 1: She tells you about another new shop, and says, I'll draw a map. You went to Boston earlier this year, say in March, also, I went to see the family. How would she ask politely, as for the family, did they come to.
Speaker 3: Korea kaduk didn't hung Usha soil? Kaduk in Husha soil?
Speaker 4: Yes, my daughter came, yeah, yeah, do say.
Speaker 1: In March.
Speaker 2: Samoa samoreo.
Speaker 1: In March, my daughter came.
Speaker 2: Samorea some.
Speaker 1: She asks again, did the family come to Korea.
Speaker 3: Kad in whisha soil?
Speaker 1: Yes, in March, my daughter came.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Samo sol yeah, samoyl.
Speaker 1: You say, as for our son, he's coming in May.
Speaker 2: Uiadrin h I?
Speaker 1: Oh, you say my wife also with the son, Yeah, I they are coming in May.
Speaker 2: Or what do I owe?
Speaker 1: Bi plane piengido. It's another day. You've invited a colleague to your house. She comes a little late. How does she say she's sorry for being late?
Speaker 3: Did you hope, Jana Nida?
Speaker 1: Your colleague has never been to Boston, So she asks, what kind of place is Boston or what is Boston like.
Speaker 3: Pustanano.
Speaker 1: Don't it's a good place. There are many things to do.
Speaker 4: John Gage, how came you say oh.
Speaker 1: You ask her, won't you come to Boston someday on Jenga, Yes, someday I want to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on jenga, how wish.
Speaker 1: Now you're in the office, you have to go to the bank, say because I don't have any Korean money at all. Because it takes some time at the bank. You're late for a meeting. Say I'm sorry, I'm late.
Speaker 2: The da.
Speaker 1: Now it's another day. You've been invited to a party, but you don't know the place. Well, your colleague says, I'll draw a map, diriguel. The party is at a restaurant, she says, in front of the pharmacy.
Speaker 3: There's a restaurant, jakuga pet restauran soil.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, you arrive late to the party. Say I'm sorry, I'm late, did mida. After a while, another colleague comes. How does she too, apologize for being late?
Speaker 3: Jo.
Speaker 1: At the party, you meet a teacher who wants you to practice English with her class. You say, of course, that doesn't matter for.
Speaker 2: Sure, Bouloon's hang on zio.
Speaker 1: She's going to give you directions to the school. She says, I'll draw a.
Speaker 3: Map Chiduru grie diriguel.
Speaker 1: When you visit the class. You are late once again. How do you apologize? This is the end of Unit twenty nine.