Speaker 1: Oh better that are.
Speaker 2: M hm. Trigger Warner. This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 3: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome back to this second episode of Into the culti Verse. I have, of course my co hosts with me, Colby. How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Fantastic? Super excited.
Speaker 2: Don't be too excited now, don't get away from yourself. This one is actually gonna be a cool episode because we gave a little teaser in the last one. You said, Anthony Fauci with a smile, and I said, one of the og cults going all the way back to the beginning of time. So we'll see you volunteered as a tribute to go first.
Speaker 3: I did. I figured since you went first last week, it's my turn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So did you look into the Solar Temple anymore after that episode? I did not, Okay, I did, and I just wanted to include for the listeners who may have went and looked up some stuff on the Solar Temple. I did find that Joseph Demombro and Luke Geri and their families they unlived themselves in their home in Canada.
Speaker 3: Canada, and Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was France, Switzerland and Canada and they had timed explosives that went off.
Speaker 3: Well, Canada just loves helping people kill themselves these days.
Speaker 2: So is that where doctor Kavorkian was from.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Oh, anyways, I just wanted to add that as a cool tidbit because I didn't mention it in the last episode.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well I also forgot about Chuck Diedrich taking LSD. Is Chuck Diedrich from Michael Sennon of lat Week.
Speaker 2: You can't say his government name. His name is Big Daddy's.
Speaker 3: Big Daddy took LSD and it inspired a whole new twist on the game, and they called it the Trip, and he would like, make these people go three days without sleep.
Speaker 2: Was that in the sixties, Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Was near the beginning, so definitely somewhere in the sixties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just seems like that was the thing to do back then.
Speaker 3: Well, he also was I don't know if this was MK ultra stuff, but it was Sidney Cohen overseeing these LSD experiences and he did one and then he wanted to recreate that without sharing the drugs. So anyway, that was a little thing I forgot last week.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you think the series is going good so far?
Speaker 3: I guess do you.
Speaker 2: Feel more educated already?
Speaker 3: Yes, you do. I've been meaning to expand my cold knowledge.
Speaker 2: You're right, okay, well all right, give me some tidbits on who and what you're covering today.
Speaker 3: My cult this week is Happy Science.
Speaker 2: And Happy Science Cult.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had heard this one just briefly in passing. I had never really looked into it. It's you know, there's all sorts of podcasts out there that focus primarily on cults, and they tend to have it in there. And I'll just say from the beginning, little spoiler alert, this one does not end in death and destruction.
Speaker 2: But ah, come on.
Speaker 3: There's some weird shit along the way.
Speaker 2: No no bodies.
Speaker 3: I mean, the guy does die, but does he deserve it? I mean, I wouldn't say so.
Speaker 2: But so it's sad and there's no body count.
Speaker 3: Never said it sad, I said it was happy.
Speaker 2: Well technically all right, So where does our story begin?
Speaker 3: In nineteen fifty six, July seventh, at seven am sharp, which this guy his name is.
Speaker 2: Why is the time listed?
Speaker 3: Because this guy puts a lot of emphasis on it and his name the boy that came into the world on July seventh of nineteen fifty six. His name is Rioho Okawa Okawa, and I don't think that was his birth name. I think he changed it somewhere along the line. But you know, he just kind of was an ordinary kid born in Japan, and when you look into his life, the stories are different if they come from him, which he had numerous autobiographies and lectures alluding to this. He was a fucking genius. He was loved by everyone. His parents were so happy and proud of him, and then you look into like other people's accounts, and he was kind of like insecure, and he really yearned for his father's approval. He had an older brother who many called a prodigy, and he was like a star athlete, and poor Riyojo was always in his brother's shadow, so much so that when he does talk about his childhood and in his autobiographies, he claims to be an only child.
Speaker 2: So he was born July seventh. Yeah, he sounds like a cancer emotional little.
Speaker 3: Dipshits no offense. Mom, that's actually my mom's birthday.
Speaker 2: Is it really? Would you say she's some bosts?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Not? Really, she's kind of like me. She doesn't get excited too easily.
Speaker 2: That's where you get it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm so emotional. He claims that he was the top of his class in grade school, which I didn't even know they kept track of that kind of shit. Maybe maybe Japan's different.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 3: He also said that his second grade teacher told him that he was as smart as a twenty year old man, and he claimed to have an IQ of two hundred.
Speaker 2: Would any of this verified?
Speaker 3: It was all verified to be bullshit, Okay. Like I said, there's two areas where you can look into his early life, and it's his version against the truth. The truth was he was not exceptional in school. In fact, he kind of struggled. He also did not have an IQ of two hundred. I mean two hundreds, Like you know, whether you think Einstein's real or not.
Speaker 2: Einstein and Stephen Hawking fucked, and somehow that baby, oh really like that baby fuck Tesla's baby, and then they and then that baby fucked Elon's baby. I don't think baby's fuck baby fucking. It's the product of baby fucking.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I know you're in the program to kill and all that, but that doesn't come to this story. So he was always kind of just in the shadows and not really popular. But also, you know, I wouldn't say he was bullied by any means, but he was a pudgy kid, and he was told that he looked like a suma wrestler because he was. He wasn't that tall, but he was very rot and he even tried suma wrestling at some point and failed at it, and that one's not easy to find. I did hear some people talking about it, and apparently he wanted approval so much that he kind of tried to live into the sumo thing. But we'll flash forward here a few years. He gets into high school. Of course, at some point he's not an exceptional student. To contradict what he would say. He got into college, but he had a gap year because he tried to get into Toko University and he felled the entrance exam, and I think he was shooting for some top tier major, but he took a year off and then he slid into the liberal arts program of Tokyo University. So he did get in, and that's.
Speaker 2: Where they put all the fat sumo kids with that are barely average. They put them in the liberal Arts program, making clay pops.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you can't get into a liberal arts college, I don't you're not even trying.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, is like, I know he's got this whole heart on for his own life, but it sounds to me like he was just a average Joe, well chubby Buddha.
Speaker 3: I would disagree, Well, you're getting ahead of me here.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: So he took a year off, got into the lib Arts program, and during his second year of school, he had what he called his first stage in quote awakening of wisdom end.
Speaker 2: Quote making Clay pots.
Speaker 3: No. So he was kind of the kid who walked around reading poetry and writing love letters to girls never received well. He started to model himself after some great philosophers, and Manuel Kant in particular, and he had this schedule where he would walk around writing poetry at three pm, and then by five pm he was in a bath house where he would sit for an hour and reflect on his day, and then he would go home buy a cheap meal and two books at a used bookstore. And he said he claimed that he read thousands of books in amount of time that isn't possible. So once again he's embellishing.
Speaker 2: So he liked bath houses, like Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess at bath houses sometimes you just go to actually do the thing that they're built for. I don't know. There was no talk. In fact, he was a little homophobic, which you know, you know my theory about that. During his third year he changes his major politics and starts studying in law, and he ends up failing the judicial exam.
Speaker 2: What's a judicial exam?
Speaker 3: I'm assuming it's like their version of passing the bar.
Speaker 2: So the can you just change your major from clay pots to law?
Speaker 3: You can do whatever you want? Really school, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I would just think if you were doing finger painting, you wouldn't then suddenly.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we were making fun of this guy early on, But I would say he wasn't an idiot. He wasn't a good student, but he's also very preoccupied by image and this grander purpose that he always thought he had for himself. He wasn't dumb. In fact, his dad really liked the philosophers, and they kind of had a religious household. He said that his parents loved both God and Buddha.
Speaker 2: Whatever that means tangent for a second. Sure, do you feel like I've interrupted you too much already?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Don't you ever feel like the people who say stuff like that about themselves are like the worst losers on earth, the ones who are like I knew from an early age I was gonna be somebody, and I was gonna be famous, and I was gonna do this, and I was gonna do that. And it's like, dude, you're a forty year old crackhead living with like ten roommates in your house, you have five listeners to your podcast, and you just knew you were gonna be Like why pat yourself on the back in this way? Like I've never understood. I've never wanted to be friends with people who talk about themselves like that. I've never identified with people who talk about themselves like that. It's just like, to me, it's a level of like psychopathy and like delusion. You knew from an early age you were gonna be somebody them and make them a psychopath. But that's how that's how the psychopaths think of themselves as like they have no remorse. They just think they should be able to get away with like literally murdering women.
Speaker 3: And well now you're like moving into a whole other category. There's a difference.
Speaker 2: Selves is like above everyone, like they're superior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean thinking that you have a grand purpose in thinking that you should chop people up in your baptob. Those aren't the same thing.
Speaker 2: They do think they're superior.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you just rode a slippery slope. I would say that some people have like superiority complexes and some people murder people. I don't think they're always hand in hand.
Speaker 2: Do you ever listen to a John Wayne Gacy interview? That motherfucker well literally thought he was like a god.
Speaker 3: Some of them just start cults like this guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you know what I'm saying though, right? It is like you ever met somebody who talks about themselves like that and you're looking at him and you're like, what the fuck are you talking about? Dude? Like, literally, where are you getting this idea? Like you're gonna I knew I was born to be famous? Oh really?
Speaker 3: Do you think there's people that thought that about Jesus?
Speaker 2: Did he say like because he said.
Speaker 3: I'm literally the son of man, I'm the son of God? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, but I have a doing miracles and shit. He like backed up his talk. He was like walking on water and shit. I think I'd believe somebody if they could at least back it up.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean we think that let's just say that he did, though.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that make you get on board? It would me. I'd be like, oh shit.
Speaker 3: Or you could just read a book that's really old where people say that he did that stuff and then you could believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, you're splitting hairs here.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I'm taking your argument and saying I never saw Jesus walk on water.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you remember that other cult that we covered that that blind half blind guy? Yeah, Okahara what was his name?
Speaker 3: Well he comes into this story too.
Speaker 2: No, but anyways, he had people convinced that he could levitate and stuff and that he was I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there weren't people with smartphones around when Jesus was saying this shit. And I'm not like throwing shade on Christianity. I'm just saying there's a lot of people throughout the ages who felt like they were destined for something. I wouldn't say that makes them psychopaths myself.
Speaker 2: I've just ran into a few people recently. I guess you'd say that spout ridiculous shit off like that, and it's like, bro, can you slow your role? You li? You literally have ten listeners to your podcast.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know who you're talking about, but I only had ten at one point.
Speaker 2: Yes, But what I'm saying is I've never identified with that mindset of like, look at me, everybody should like worship me, and everybody should congratulate me and look at how amazing I am. If anything, it makes me uncomfortable when people compliment me, because for me, it's always just been like I just want people to learn stuff and it's less about me and more about the information. But these people, it's the exact opposite. It's like their podcast isn't even very good, but it's like, buy my T shirt. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna name names?
Speaker 2: No, okay, I'm classy.
Speaker 3: Well back to Reojo.
Speaker 2: Did he have T shirts?
Speaker 3: Oh? I'm sure at some point. I mean I'm sure at some point they had also merch with a beaker. So after his fourth year, or after his third year and failing the judicial exam, he switches his focus to metaphysics, and he couldn't get into graduate school because of his grades. So after he graduated, or an before he graduated, he took a job with the Toeman Corporation and they're a huge like stock trader kind of thing, and he gets into the finance world. So he goes from liberal arts to political slash law to finance and he gets a job. And while he's working there, he has what he calls and this is in nineteen eighty one, he has what he calls Buddha enlightenment, and he contacts a divine spirit and the spirit was Niko Shonen, who was like a well known Buddhist monk. And he feels the urge to grab a pencil and he starts channeling, and his hand moves and he writes good news, good news, good news, over and over. And when I was looking into this, I thought of Futurama.
Speaker 2: I don't know, is there a scene like that. I don't really watch Futurama like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Professor, he always says good news everyone. Oh, I mean, like every time he gathers them anywhere. That's where my mind went. It also went to psychic driving, where that's what I thought. He's having like a sirhan sirhand moment.
Speaker 2: Did he read Catcher in the Rye?
Speaker 3: Well, this was nineteen eighty one, so he could have.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: And he communicated for months, but with this spirit Nico just saying good names. No, I mean they had full on conversations, I guess. And he was told by Nico that he was to save the world by preaching a certain doctrine.
Speaker 2: And you don't think this crosses over into psychopathy.
Speaker 3: I mean you went from people wanting attention to chopping up people in.
Speaker 2: Their bathtub or people think in their Buddha.
Speaker 3: Aren't we all Buddha? Though? Anyway, Nico informed Riojo that his life purpose was to save the world by teaching love others, nurture others, forgive others. All right, so he's dusting off some classics here, but apparently he's going to be the one to change the world. In June, he was told by not just Nico, but of a list of old spiritual leaders that he was also channeling, that he should start a new religion, and he did. A month later his own father joined this religion, so he finally, you know, gets the approval of his dad. Congrats, and over the next few months he channels confucious Jesus on a popsicle stick, Christ shut up, Moses, Moses, and Noster Damas.
Speaker 2: My goodness, what a star studed cast of characters.
Speaker 3: And so how this is sick? Oh, I just doubted that his father would tape these sessions and he would talk to his son, who was no longer his son. He was channeling these old figures that I just listed, and they actually started publishing this shit. Now, throughout the years, he was said by some accounts, I've seen the number as high as twenty five hundred books that he published throughout his life. I've seen the numbers low as five hundred, but a lot of these were said to have been just transcribed and published. I guess seances were he's channeling these people and his dad's asking him questions. But yeah, to talk about that for a second. If you break the timeline down from where he started publishing until he stopped his it was like an average of fifty something books a year, and there was one year at the peak of this where he did one hundred in a year, and that would be publishing two books a week.
Speaker 2: Like pamphlets.
Speaker 3: Well, sure. I mean that's like some seances. Yeah, just his religious musings or his channeling sessions.
Speaker 2: And who's reading it just his dad, well, his followers. How many followers he's got.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to get into that.
Speaker 2: What year are we talking right now?
Speaker 3: So it started in nineteen eighty five, and it wasn't originally called Happy Science. It was like the Institute of Happiness Research or some shit, but he ends up changing it to Happy Science when it takes off. In nineteen eighty six, he gave his first sermon to eighty followers. By March of eighty seven, he was speaking to four hundred people. At the end of nineteen eighty nine, he announced that he was, in fact, the reincarnation of Buddha. I don't know what the Dhali Lama has to say about this, because that's apparently what he's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: By nineteen ninety, he was speaking to packed houses of ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Is this verifiable?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Ten thousand?
Speaker 3: Yes, this part's verifiable. He claimed at certain points that he had like over a million and you can't you can't find the PAPERWCK for that.
Speaker 2: So he's the reincarnation of Buddha. But he lies, like literally all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, this goes on. He claims he was the reincarnation of many including like an ink in God, and he said from seven thousand years ago. Now if you believe in history, which you know, I think is kind of spotty, but that's another episode. The incings were like six hundred years ago, not seven thousand, so he kind of gets his numbers wrong. He was also the reincarnation of the spiritual leaders of Blumeria and.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I've Atlantis. I've listened to podcast episodes with people just like this.
Speaker 3: Well he also Canny Channel P Diddy. I'm sure he could. We're going to get into some of the people he changed.
Speaker 2: Just can't with this stuff.
Speaker 3: So he in nineteen ninety one, let's well, let's talk a little bit about the beliefs of this, because I didn't really get into all that. I mean, I did track some of it, but he claimed this is kind of like scientology. In fact, when you look into this guy, a lot of people call him the el Ron Hubbard of Japan.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, he acts like he's like Avatar, the Last Airbender.
Speaker 3: Well, oh, we'll get into Avatar. L Ron Hubbard was also a novelist before he became, you know, the grand master of scientology. But he'd published thousands of books in his day. Would I think there was probably a little bit more too what Elron was put nowt but in nineteen ninety. Oh yeah, let's get into his beliefs. So he believed that there was a race on the planet Venus and they were told that there was a cataclysm coming, and the souls escaped and somehow made their way to Earth. I mean, this sounds a lot like scientology.
Speaker 2: It sounds a lot like the Law of One if you've ever read that.
Speaker 3: I never read it, I know about it.
Speaker 2: It was also inspired by entities that call themselves raw.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So if you want to get into more of the beliefs of the cult or religion of Happy Science, it's out there. They have very active websites to this day. You can go find all this stuff. But we won't focus too much on that. It's just very science fiction e slash scientology. There's even some Mormon stuff in there, like he believed there was nine dimensions of the afterlife.
Speaker 2: And Dante's Inferno type shit.
Speaker 3: Well, not necessarily. I think it's more like what the Mormons believed like the celestial Kingdom, celestial and all that shit, but you had to do certain things. And he called this to get to the ninth dimension, and this existence, this realm on Earth, is soul training. And so you know, I honestly a lot of this stuff I can see being possible, but he gets so weird with it, as they always do.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I just want you to know this is much more interesting to me than the Cinnamon Group. Okay, I don't know why, but it's just hitting me as like really interesting.
Speaker 3: Oh, it gets weirder just even.
Speaker 2: Though you said there's no body count, I'm already in tree.
Speaker 3: Well there is no body count, but there's some brushes with death. Okay. So when this thing first started in the mid eighties, he was a little selective on who could join. He had already written ten books about his teachings, and he would hand these books out to the people who wanted to join, and he would say, I want you to read these and then write an essay on what you think. So I mean, this is just him sticking his finger up his ass and smelling it like who's gonna love what I say? And so he would let in people that he knew were really into this enough to read the shit and then write an essay on it. And he was getting, like I said, he was getting some following. But by the time it's into the nineties, he decides, if you read our newsletter, then that's enough for me.
Speaker 2: He hasletter.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he had a newsletter, and if you were subscribed to it, then you were considered a member of Happy Science. So you see, like he's speaking to tens of thousands, and he's wanting this thing to grow. He's told by Nico that he's going to save the world with this shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's told by the hot air coming out of his ass.
Speaker 3: So in the March of nineteen ninety one, Happy Science attains legal status as a religion. And it's a little bit of a different process in Japan, but from what I understand, a lot of it's similar. Like he was getting tax exemptations and all that kind of stuff, tax exemptions. So at a festival in nineteen ninety four, he announces to fifty thousand people that he is el Canare.
Speaker 2: What's this?
Speaker 3: It's Spanish and it means he who sings. But maybe there's some translation here that I don't understand, but that is Spanish. Elkinari baby.
Speaker 2: This is what happens when you have mental illness, you just start singing stuff.
Speaker 3: So Elkentari is the grand spirit of the Terrestrial Group. Basically, he is not just Buddha, but he's all these other things, and if you translate it into our culture, he's just basically saying he is the embodiment of God from what I can tell. So, yeah, you mentioned Shoko Asahara, the cult leader of the Buckers that had VX gas.
Speaker 2: That was what when did we cover that in the nineties episode? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they come back here and this this wasn't mentioned in the research we did. But yeah, so apparently in post World War two Japan it was just ripe with all these new movements to start religions. I mean, they were a culture.
Speaker 2: So what was that guy's name, Shoko.
Speaker 3: Shoko, Shoko Asahara.
Speaker 2: So that was going on around the same time, right.
Speaker 3: Well, this was in the nineties and so in the early nineties Riojo, I don't know if he just mentioned this in passing or he went out of his way to say that that guy was no good and he was as soon as he did that this rivalry started, and it was basically it seemed like a rap battle like it wasn't you know, they weren't on down, they were just talking shit to each other. But nineteen in nineteen ninety four, uh Shoko adds Riojo to his hit list and they actually tried to put VX gas in his AC unit of his car. And just as we established when we talked about these guys before, they weren't the most efficient, they fucked up. I heard Janet deplorable Janet shout out to talk about how this shit's not airborne and that's the reason that this whole thing was basically just like a scare tactic that the stakehold Yeah so v specifically yeah VX gas the reason.
Speaker 2: So she brought up the stakeholds.
Speaker 3: She talked about this on I think it was cult the conspiracy actually when she was not her her little show she does heard show, No, she was just that came up somehow and she was saying it was a lot like the anthrax scare, like this stuff isn't airborne. You actually have to touch it. Many people to this day think that it's airborne.
Speaker 2: So isn't it odd? How like multiple things that we cover in our episodes and even other people like it's all like connected in some weird spiderweb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's crazy. No, it all connects when you look into enough of this.
Speaker 2: Yet thing about the Happy Science cult when you.
Speaker 3: Picked it, no, I didn't.
Speaker 2: So it's just like such an odd coincidence, if you will, if you believe in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had this major rivalry in Japan, like whose cult is the fucking coolest? Well, fuck you, I'm gonna take you out. And that failed. And then he claimed that he foresaw this VX attack in the subway stations and or the seren gas and that he he warned the authorities about it, but they wouldn't listen to him, and it was just another way that he was grandstanding. But anyway, if you were going.
Speaker 2: To pick a cult to belong to, are you picking Rocho or Shoko?
Speaker 3: Rocho?
Speaker 2: What's his name? Rioho or Shoko? Who's your cult leader?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm obviously going with Happy Science.
Speaker 2: Really I'm getting I'll be a member of the Doom Mistake Cult. Okay, I want to be a member of the Doom Mistake Cult because they at least killed some people.
Speaker 3: Well, there was some doomsday stuff in the teachings of Rio Hoo. So he said, well, let's just call him Elkantar from now on, because we're far enough along in the story that that is what he goes by now. So Elkintari. He had very Japanese nationalistic views. He hated China, he hated Korea with Korea, and I mean, dude, racism. I have never seen such strong racism as Asians against other Asians. I mean Asian they hate each other. And I don't know if I'm like generalizing just with the people I've met, but I have a cousin who's half Korean, and if he's ever called Filipino or Japanese, he fucking flips out.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy because it's like, how could you eat general soap chicken and not love the Chinese.
Speaker 3: Well, if we're going off of that, I.
Speaker 2: Don't like them, and I love sushi.
Speaker 3: Well that's Japanese.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying, how could you pick between them?
Speaker 3: They're both rock I would go with Japanese.
Speaker 2: Food really sweet and sour chicken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck all that, Just give me sushi soup. Come on, I mean, all Asian cultures have their various forms of soup. Yeah, and saying I'm going Japanese.
Speaker 2: I'm going both. I don't want to juice.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he was very nationalistic. He was told by some of the people he channeled, which we'll get into there, that China was a huge problem, the United States were a huge problem. I mean, being Japanese and thinking America sucks, I can totally understand that they fake nuked them twice. I mean they firebombed the fuck out of them. And he was told that he had to bring down America, Russia, and China. So Japan was actually, in his view, supposed to be like the superpower of the world, which they did try that at one point. Yes they do. We're just going to fast forward because this like goes through the nineties. In the nineties, not a lot of exciting stuff happened aside from his little rivalry. But you get into the late two thousands, two thousand and eight, and he shifts into like political views again, and he did sides to start his own party, and so in two thousand and nine he officially launches the Happiness Realization Party and he puts his wife in charge. His first wife, who was, as he claimed, the reincarnation of Aphrodite, of course. Well, yeah, if you're the reincarnation of Buddha and Lumar and Jesus or lou whoever the Lumerian guy was, you got it. You can't just like get the fucking reincarnation of some fucking barmaid from Ireland. You have to you gotta go for Aphrodite.
Speaker 2: Hell.
Speaker 3: So this is in two thousand and nine. He puts her in charge of the party and they actually didn't do bad. They had some pretty close elections where they almost got some seats. They never did, but they ended up kind of like crossing streams with some other parties and they did get some huge attention.
Speaker 2: Was he like the Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 3: No, he's the opposite. He's nationalistic. He's pretty pro fucking war. From what I could tell. He did say that they needed the nuke China, China and Korea, And to me, it's like, if you believe nukes are real, you're gonna just start chucking nukes at your fucking neighbors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's so peaceful in happiness and love. Remember such a This is what you got to admit that these people have a level of psychopathy. He's He literally started a religion, but behind what were the principles? Love, happiness and nurture each other forget, but he want yeah, and he wants to kill all the Chinese and Korean people just because. And he also hates America, so fuck them too.
Speaker 3: That's funny because he got into an exchange when he was working for that stock trading corporation and he got to live in New York for a while. And this is funny to me. This just shows his self image. He met a student who was Taiwanese and she was pretty high advanced in her classes and also spoke really good English, and he decided to drop out of the program because of that because him and she intimidated him.
Speaker 2: So this is what I'm talking about. They have like a God complex and they're like insecure little third people.
Speaker 3: Okay, third people. In twenty eleven, his wife, she started to see that this shit was getting out of hand. I don't know how she made it up to this point, but she and their oldest son, who were staunch members of the movement and the religion and the cold they left, and his son had a YouTube channel started saying, my dad's making all of this up. He doesn't believe in any of it. Y'all being played right, And I think he said it just like that, y'all bleed plage y'all and his riojo El Cantare he disavowed both his well, his ex wife is understandable, but yeah, he wrote off his son over this and it kinda There's not a lot now, but will fast forward to COVID. I actually do remember hearing this. This is probably the first time I ever heard of the Happy Science cult. So throughout the nineties they spread and their first like out of country base was in Honolulu, Hawaii. Not surprising there, Japanese people love Hawaii, and he ended up. I think they had shit in New York and overseas. I think in the UK they had some branches. Yeah, and they were businesses too, and they did have religious exemption in their home country. I don't know if that carried weight wherever else they went, but I mean they weren't small. He said they had twelve million members. When his wife left him and his son was talking shit. She also said, like, no, it's thirty thousand. There's thirty thousand members. I mean that's still pretty big, but no, twelve mili. So when COVID happened, they got attention because they protested the lockdowns and said that, you know, you can't stop worship, and I think New York they were protesting Japan and over in the UK the New York Times started exposing this cult for what it was. And you know, I don't you can I trust the New York Times. Operation Mockingbird's main arm in this country. But they did some good work exposing this guy. And this is the best part. They offered spiritual vaccines and anywhere from a sliding rate of one hundred to four hundred dollars, you would pay for this spiritual vaccine and they would just pray for you, and that was supposed to be enough to protect you.
Speaker 2: So you didn't know any of this when you said, Anthony Fauci with a smile, last time, did you?
Speaker 3: Well, I remember hearing about this, but it didn't click until I was researching it that they did get a lot of press during COVID.
Speaker 2: That is so freaking hilarious.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just said, Anthony, out you with a smile, because I am the science.
Speaker 4: Yes, you criticize me, You criticize science, and he you know, he's happy smiling. He's like, I have almost decimated all the homosexuals.
Speaker 2: So did they give you So if you paid four hundred bucks for a spiritual vax, would they give you a card with a smiley on it?
Speaker 3: Or he's probably a free donut in a Bloomberg or not Bloomberg. Who was the cheeseburger guy in New York?
Speaker 2: No, it was they gave out cheeseburgers.
Speaker 3: You don't remember. He's like, he's eating a cheeseburger during the press conference. He's like, you're telling me you can get a cheeseburger. It's ten am. Is it too easy for you could get this? Am? I? Is there a fry option? You don't remember that video?
Speaker 2: I was, you know what. I probably saw it because I was I was watching INFO Wars all during COVID, so I'm sure he had a peace on that. But do you I mean, I remember the dance brigades and that I'm vaxed, I'm waxed, and whatever the fuck else they were saying. But yeah, I mean, it was mayhem, it was madness. It was riding in the streets.
Speaker 3: Happy science was right in the middle of all that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I thought you were gonna say, like, I was so sure you were going to say, like they disbanded in the nineties and that guy just went into oblivion, and.
Speaker 3: No, there's still this is still going on to this day. So he died two years ago at sixty six, which sucks because he kind of said when two years.
Speaker 2: Ago three twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: March second of twenty twenty three, he had some kind of heart.
Speaker 2: Thing, I think, and he was still in charge. Yeah, two years ago. Yeah, so this is like a recent cult.
Speaker 3: I think it's still going Who's leading them? I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Somebody took up the torch and became Buddha and Jesus and Mohammed.
Speaker 3: Well maybe someone's channeling him.
Speaker 2: Oh my, my my, would you say Confucius.
Speaker 3: And yeah, nos Domises, the Lumerian god, the Incan guy. I mean, the fucking list goes on, it on. But I'm going to get to like some of the people he's channeled, and I expect you to have some pushback here. But anyway, so some of their tactics where he purchased an animation company and there's like I don't remember but ZIB Studios. No, it's not that high up, but I guess the animation is great, but the story suck, and it's just like prepackaged propaganda to jam happy science.
Speaker 2: They said Gibili Studios would have had a whole entire No.
Speaker 3: They had movies and anime ship made for for their message. I didn't watch any of them. I didn't think that was necessary. I'm kind of curious, though, I might go, like check some of it out. I just want to see what it is, because you know, I mean, if it's good, there might be some HINTI some tentacle.
Speaker 2: That stuff, that octopus depositor in the harems of twelve year old girl.
Speaker 3: I think you're confusing me for your second husbands. So I'm going to tell you some of the people he channeled, and some of them you've already heard. Others Jesus, Moses, Mohammed Shakespeare, Allah Allah himself, Isaac Newton m mao mao, mm hmm. So he channeled the enemy, Winston Churchill, Random, Walt Disney, Stephen Hacking, Oh God, John Lennon. I'm gonna skip this one to save it for last, because there's gonna be questions. Socrates, Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: He's still alive.
Speaker 3: Good good catch. Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel, Vladimir Putin also still alive. He also has several books about Trump where he's channeled Trump. So what the way he gets around channeling people that are still alive, He's channeling their spirit guides. Honey, this now, this dude loved Donald.
Speaker 2: Trump, and did he cross dress.
Speaker 3: Trump's fucking stance on China? You know, kind of kind of checks out there. But yeah, where he's channeling. So I mentioned Margaret Thatcher, he had a fucking like, I don't know what I would call it, but it was like a sold out venue where he channeled Margaret Thatcher less than two weeks after she died, and she was like, I see that. The only way out of this is you got to nuke China.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm paraphrasing. Freddy Mercury was the one that he that I saved for last really and when he channeled Freddy Mercury, he was like, Yeah, I did a lot of good in the world, but I'm only in the eighth dimension because I'm gay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, stop it.
Speaker 3: Like I spread so much happiness and you know, I nurtured everybody.
Speaker 2: But I'm just believe in this stuff.
Speaker 3: Anywhere from thirtyzery to twelve million people depending on who you talk to. Gosh, well, so this is funny, he said, he he was. This just reminds me of South Park so much to trying to channel Michael Jackson and his son. This was before his son left, so this was probably after Michael Jackson died. I think that was nine, and his son and him had a falling out in twenty eleven, wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: His dad's a laughing stock.
Speaker 3: So he was trying to channel Michael Jackson or he was practicing, and he did they and he said that it sucked so bad that he was afraid he was going to make his son do it. And he was like, back then, I was so into it that I would have done it for him. But yeah, oh my, he's blaming that his dad knew this was all bullshit.
Speaker 2: So this is literally like the episode of Dead Celebrities.
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying South Part. Yeah, when Ike channels Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: No, it's like the only person on that list you didn't mention is Billy Mays here with the happy Science cult hate Chinese people and by this sham wow.
Speaker 3: So yeah. I mean, that's it in a nutshell, that's gist of happy science. I would I would suggest, you know, we could do hours and hours and talk about all the stuff I saw, but I tried to package it up neatly for Mike.
Speaker 2: I loved that presentation.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, I was like, I was, actually, Chaneline.
Speaker 2: How many happy faces are you giving it?
Speaker 3: Out of ten faces? I'd give it a seven, seven happy faces, happy scientific faces.
Speaker 2: What would have pushed it to ten for you bodies?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just it's interesting. It definitely peaked my curiosity. The more I found out, the more I wanted to know. But just as a whole, I mean, you got it. I don't know. As a cult, you got to check all the boxes.
Speaker 2: To be a ten dead bodies.
Speaker 3: For me, Cia infiltration, a jolly West sticking his finger up someone's ass at some point.
Speaker 2: At some point, I really liked that one.
Speaker 3: Don't thank you?
Speaker 2: Maybe I can get you to ten happy faces on mine. My cult is called the Sad Vagina Cult.
Speaker 3: And a member.
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: I'm a sad Vagina?
Speaker 2: Would you join a cult that was called that? Would you?
Speaker 3: I already said I'm a member.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not called the Sad Vagina Club. But anyways, this cult, actually my favorite, has a body count in the millions. Would you believe that your favorite hi body count? Okay, I just feel like you can't be an infamous cult without a high body count. But this one, oddly enough, I feel like, isn't talked about even though they've got a body count in the millions. So it's called the Thuggie cult. And they existed all the way back to seventeen sixty.
Speaker 3: You said, the beginning of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm going to get into that. So we're traveling to Bangalore, India circa the thirteenth century, where most of the debauchery happened. So before I get into this, you have never heard of the Thugie.
Speaker 3: I have, but I couldn't tell you where it came up. But what's wheird?
Speaker 2: Didn't come from, right, that's just like you've heard about it in Passing. Yeah, so in the thirteenth century, this is when they say he was the devil incarnate. His name was Burne. But yes, he became the leader of the Thuggie And according to the Guinness Book of Records, Burram, the Indian thug holds the record as the most prolific murderer who has ever lived. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: I thought it was Hitler, You would think.
Speaker 2: I don't think Hitler even has numbers as high, does he?
Speaker 3: No? Sam Tripley has a good joke that if you took up all the modern day genociders and put him on a basketball team, Hitler would not even come off the bench as sixth man. He would be like seven.
Speaker 2: I'm picking Burrom.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that he was the most prolific murderer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, so he saw his murders as an act of divine devotion, and he led the Thuggie who were responsible for the strangulation of millions of hell plus victims, and it's referred to as history's deadliest cult. It's also on an episode of Ancient Aliens.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm all in now.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's just it's odd to me, how I mean, I watched they did like a five second thing on it on Ancient Aliens, but it's like what they got out of this and what I got out of this is? I mean? And you can tell me at the end who he thinks, right, But can I.
Speaker 3: Tell you now? I'm not a fan of Ancient Aliens.
Speaker 2: Yeah know me either.
Speaker 3: When it first started, I would get really stoned and watch it. Even then I was like, hmmm mm hmm. Now Stephen Greer, Dimmi Levato.
Speaker 2: They're on Ancient Aliens or some shit like a spinoff.
Speaker 3: Well it's it's all Ancient aliens sake. And the one guys have that ranch in North Carolina, the blood SOEs. They're doing History Channel shit now too.
Speaker 2: Oh god, why don't somebody hire me? Is it because I have a foul mouth and I don't believe in aliens?
Speaker 3: They're damons?
Speaker 2: Well you know what, This is a side tangent, but that one show we was watching called Crimes of the Paranormal on Hulu, there is an alien episode that really got me stumped.
Speaker 3: Free plug. Yeah, suckers.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't usually jump on board the extraterrestrial train, but that one episode, I'm still spinning. I don't know what happened. You have to watch it. It's pretty cray. But so, there was a thuggie his name was Golum Hassen who was caught in the early eighteen hundreds, and he stayed that his accomplices believed that the thugs had existed all the way back to the time of Alexander the Great?
Speaker 3: Is that the beginning of time?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I say the beginning of time, but I feel like that's pretty fucking far back as far as colts go, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Probably should have. I'm not talking like Garden of Eden shit, but I'm like Alexander the Great, that's pretty far the fuck back. So you may be wondering, with a colt that's run on for that long, with a body count in the millions, where are the victims? They're buried in mass graves all over India and it's like Holocaust two point zero, like just a mass burial.
Speaker 3: So who was being strangled? Just anybody?
Speaker 2: Well I'm gonna get into that here in a second, but I guess you just anywhere you go in India, you could just be walking over huge mass graves of strangled, thuggy victims and that's just like a normal It's like, oh yeah, there's another mask grave over there.
Speaker 3: We are on stolen lands.
Speaker 2: But so, why in the motherfuck were they doing this? Right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So, according to colonial sources, Dougie's believed that they played a positive role in saving human lives.
Speaker 3: What's a colonial source?
Speaker 2: That's what the article said. Okay, what I just somebody asked a motherfucker and he was colonial, and he said that they believed they were playing a positive role in saving human lives.
Speaker 3: I always believe in the colonial source, yes, above all other sources.
Speaker 2: And he said they thought that without the thugs sacred service, Goddess Calli would destroy all of mankind. And a direct quote from Brahm is God isn't all for good and evil, and God has appointed blood for Collie's food, So feed thou upon blood.
Speaker 3: So why were they strangling? Shouldn't they be the chains on motherfuckers up? So if she wants blood?
Speaker 2: They said that these were blood sacrifices to the god Cali. And if you've ever seen depictions of her, she's got like fangs and like a long tongue that comes out, like a very serpentine look a tongue that comes out. And to preserve every drop of blood for her, they strangled.
Speaker 3: Oh, so they didn't want to spill them.
Speaker 2: They didn't want to spit waste anything.
Speaker 3: Well, I'd like to dig some of these motherfuckers up and see if they've been drained yet you said she had vampire teeth.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's got vampire teeth, and she's got like a long, serpentine like tongue.
Speaker 3: And so would anybody do is a sacrifice to Kelly? Or did they?
Speaker 2: They had a little bit of a moral compass. It was pretty loose, but I mean they tried to avoid killing women and children, but it tried. Yeah, they still killed a lot of women. And if they found that the children were moldible, they would just raise them and turn them into future thuggies. But they they tried not to kill women and children, but they still did sometimes, but it was mostly men in traveling like yeah, But so I wrote in my notes that I think it's interesting with everything we know about California, the name California, when californicates, I feel like that's gotta be something significant.
Speaker 3: I mean this today, I could.
Speaker 2: See that, like this colt has a body count and the millions, and they're doing this for this Cali. And then I mean, if you think about it, California, I don't know, that's where all the bad shit goes down, all the Laurel Canyons and the Sunset strips and whatever.
Speaker 3: The Bay Area, that's where Cali likes to take a bath.
Speaker 2: All the mc martin preschools and the Presidio base and the Zodiac Killer and fucking all that came from California. So the Thuggie were diverse, but it ended up expanding to Muslims and seeks all worshiping the one who fell from the stars and transcends religion. That's how they described Cali, and so they reportedly operated as gangs of highwaymen who tricked and murdered their victims by strangling. To take advantage of the victims, the thugs would join the travelers and gain their confidence, which would allow them to surprise and strangle a motherfucker with whatever they had handy, most of the time a handkerchief, sometimes a noose.
Speaker 3: Why can't they just use their hands?
Speaker 2: Because they're Indian, Okay, they gotta be ceremonial about the shit. I don't know. So one of the Thuggie would befriend the potential targets, even to the point of assuming their religion and accompanying them for a little while to assess their potential wealth and then eventually to.
Speaker 3: Do with it.
Speaker 2: Well, they rob them, these travelers for Kelly, Yeah, Well to keep the to keep the cult going, because there was they were there were so many of them, and they'd rob these guys and I mean.
Speaker 3: I guess, if you're gonna kill him, you might as well take the resources. Hell yeah, they also we're targeting more wealthy people.
Speaker 2: That's what it seems like to me, because it's like to befriended.
Speaker 3: Them for a while, then find out.
Speaker 2: Gain their trust. Yeah, how many scarfs they have? I don't know what's valuable to Indians?
Speaker 3: Curry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was insensitive, it though I love Curry, I.
Speaker 3: Do too, Kurkumin, turmeric smosas.
Speaker 2: I love those.
Speaker 3: I like mimosas.
Speaker 2: I know you do. So Eventually, as one thug managed to distract the victims by engaging them in conversation, the other members who were tasked with killing, would strangle them swiftly from behind. After the murder, they sometimes mutilated the corpses to hide evidence, but always buried their remains, and although strangulation was their favorite and most recognized method of murder, they weren't against using blades and poison on occasion.
Speaker 3: Well, how would Cali drink the poison blood?
Speaker 2: I don't know. They did it though, So the poisonous ingredients which were prepared by the Thugie consisted of something called dietura. Mattel, shut up, it's called the Indian thorn apple.
Speaker 3: Well say it again. Is Detura's something else? Mattel de terra was like one of the old hallucinogen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it says. It says the Indian thorn apple, a poisonous plant sacred to Shiva with powerful delirient properties, which was used by the Thuggies to induce drowsiness and stupefication, making it much easier to strangle their victims.
Speaker 3: Oh, so they would get them tripping and then choke them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that cray, cray? Why not just it's like you said, why not just choke them out?
Speaker 3: Well, it'd be way easier to fucking the guys in a detera hole and then you choke them. It's probably way easier.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason why their main method of killing the victims was strangulation, but then they started using like blades and cutting them up and doing this thorn apple and all. This is because they're over this span of many many years that Thuggie had different leaders and they all kind of had their own signature move, I guess, and like Barram, he mostly strangled his victims to save the blood for Collie. But there were others who would use this thorn apple and strangle. Some of them had swords, some of them had would cut them up and bury the pieces. And I mean there were there were more. It was more than just Barram. But he was the most notorious because his body count alone was like nine hundred and twenty eight just him. So that's pretty cray crazy to me. He was arrested in eighteen forty and he was executed, but it was only after years and years so of.
Speaker 3: His body count because you said it was in.
Speaker 2: The millions, No, the Thuggie all together was so what was what was nine hundred and something alone?
Speaker 3: It's pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why he's called like the deadliest killer of all time because even though the the Thugy cult as a whole, over the span of six centuries killed two million, Baram was responsible for almost a thousand just himself. There.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was the thug.
Speaker 2: But it the reason why Baram is most known is because after he was executed, the Thugie disbanded. After six centuries of wreaking havoc across India, and today their reputation lives on obviously in their namesake, because it's a term that we use now to discribe like criminals, thugs or you know, it was even pop culture for a while. It was like a thing to be a thug.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But this is why I picked this cult and why I think it's interesting, because there's this side of this cult that ancient aliens in the History Channel will tell you abopaam and they killed two million and it was for Cali, Right?
Speaker 3: Can I ask about that, Like, what was the context of the alien ancient aliens where they brought these guys in.
Speaker 2: They said that Cali was ancient alien and that they had channeled her and that she requested of them to do this for her.
Speaker 3: So they're on board with this at the History Channel.
Speaker 2: Well, they're on board with saying that these they really channel They were channeling a very real extraterrestrial that was blood thirsty. A lot of the old gods were blood thirsty, though it wasn't just Cali.
Speaker 3: Your god Old Testament style.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, why out a job like that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like the aztects and shit with the blood letting and the cutting hearts out and shit and the strangulations.
Speaker 3: You know that people volunteered for that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, is because they wanted to please the gods. They say that all the time in ancient Aliens, like it's like something to be proud of, like they were doing some good thing by doing that.
Speaker 3: Well, it is the history channel they like to plant certain seeds.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, this is where this is where cosmic peach and ancient aliens always diverges. And you can tell me what you think, right, Because they're saying that these thuggie were channeling Cali and that she was an extraterrestrial and she was blood hungry and she wanted all these bodies, right, that's why they say he did this for Cali. Many have actually speculated that this cult originated as assassins under the employ of one Brahman family, you know, the Brahmans. Yeah, okay, that shouldn't surprise anyone, seeing as how Kamala Harris isn't just black and Indian, but she's Brahman Like, this is like the royal bloodline of India.
Speaker 3: Well, I believe that just because of the Knights Templar shit that Kamala was into. Yeah, Nick from a colt rejects and headless giant, and I think it was more headless doing the presentation about this weird Knights Templar shit that they had their own police force and they were operating in Mexico. It's crazy like.
Speaker 2: Da Vinci code stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, so this Brahmin It's interesting because I read an article just on Kamala and it says many have dissected the presidential candidate's background this election, yet most ignore her cast cste cast and so I got to look it into it and it says Harris's family from her mother's side belongs to India's Brahmin caste. And it says, in contrast to the history of black people's slavery under white oppression, the history of Brahmin's is underwritten by centuries of enslaving many millions of others. They believe they are superior to literally all humankind through their birthright.
Speaker 3: Sweet.
Speaker 2: So there is speculation that the Thugie were under the employ assassins to the Brahmin family and that they were like exterminating people like literally like a genocide type thing since Alexander the Great, Well, if you.
Speaker 3: Go back to where you were talking about, it seemed like they were trying to rip or they were trying to wipe out rich people that were beneath them. No, I would assume that it was if it's the Brahmins, more like take out the competitors.
Speaker 2: But the reason why I say.
Speaker 3: That is why, I mean, blood is blood, right, Yeah, if it's all the callie thing, But if you're talking about assassins, assassins for a certain dynasty.
Speaker 2: And why they were able to get away with it.
Speaker 3: Why would poor blood be any less valuable than rich blood. But if that's the cover story and there's you know, all this pillaging taking place, and they're like how much money do you make? Mm hmm, it seems like it's a little bit more leaning towards that.
Speaker 2: Well, And think about it, hunt, how many colts do you know that can run rampant this way for six centuries if they weren't like under the protection of someone on high. Yeah, I mean it's like, yeah, nonviolent colts can go on for a long time, several years, six centuries, and it's like, oh, we just can't stop them. They just they just keep strangling people and poisoning them.
Speaker 3: That is giving Christianity a run.
Speaker 2: For its money six centuries.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, if you want to go to longevity there, But it's.
Speaker 2: The way that it's the way that it's presented to the public is that these were just crazy people who were doing this bloodlust thing for Cali.
Speaker 3: And then that would explain why the History channels leaning into that and this.
Speaker 2: Whole extraterrestrial bowl. And then you really start looking into it and it's like the Brawnan family is involved, Like, come on, this has got way more sinister undertones than just like some History Channel. Shit, I've never heard a podcast if.
Speaker 3: The History Channel comes in and shifts the narrative. That's what they do. I mean history in general, like mainstream history, is just that's what they do. So you get the History Channel and they're like, yeah, they were channeling Collie Eat More Popcorn, you fucking retards. I mean, it's the History Channel. But yeah, yeah, I didn't see it going this way. When you start talking about it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the whole reason why I think it's interesting.
Speaker 3: And so did you know that before you start researching it?
Speaker 2: I knew that it was kind of interesting based on the extraterrestrial angle, but then if you really look into it and.
Speaker 3: You find out and stuff.
Speaker 2: I didn't know about the Brahmin thing. I thought it was gonna be more like, I don't know. I just I couldn't get on board with the extraterrestrial thing, so I tried to find what the real angle on it could be, because they always obscure that, and then you find out what it is, and then it's like, well, this is way more fucking interesting than extraterrestrials. So you know that girl, I'm always talking about that. I just did an episode on Tuesday World. She's descended from the Boston Brahmins.
Speaker 3: Where are the Boston Bromins?
Speaker 2: So the Boston Brahmins were basically the Brahmin family that came to America and they're on this So jj Vance and I would both put them in the same category as the Rockafellers. They're like American royalty, but they're blood liners going all the way back. They like, came over on the Mayflower and shit like that.
Speaker 3: They like, and they established themselves in Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So prominent individuals associated with the Boston Brahmins include President Calvin Coolidge and Franklin Roosevelt, poets Ts Eliott and Ralph Waldo Emerson, and statesmen like Henry Cabot Lodge and also Samuel Adams and John Adams, founding Fathers of the United States are also connected to the Boston Brahman lineage, and they have highlighted the group's historical roots, so it's like they're proud of it. And other prominent figures include John Kerry, the former US Secretary of State and John F. Kennedy, the thirty fifth President of the United States, who, while not traditionally Brahman, was associated with the group through family connections and wealth.
Speaker 3: Do you know the connections, Well.
Speaker 2: Didn't his dad get involved with a bunch of Boston stuff in order to get elected?
Speaker 3: No, it was Chicago.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was Chicago.
Speaker 3: But they are from I mean they're from Boston. They got that Boston accident. Yeah, they're Boston there that you know, Irish Catholic.
Speaker 2: That he was associated with the group through family connections and wealth. So it's like the Brahmins also started Harvard University MM and all of the it's like founding fathers, presidents of the United States, Kamala Harris, who she likes to pretend like she's not fucking Indian. And that's something that's always bothered me, is how she's tried to hide that.
Speaker 3: And she's always swinging.
Speaker 2: Towards the black part, because if people found out this weird stuff about the Brahmins and how they enslaved people for years, it would be a little bit contradictory.
Speaker 3: I think she would go Indian in certain groups. But yeah, she's typically claiming to be black, which her dad was Jamaican. But I don't think her dad was black. I don't know. We just looked it up and Kamala Harris's dead does look black to me.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: He don't look, you know.
Speaker 2: Very gently. Maybe he's yellow yellow.
Speaker 3: No compared my story most Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: She's Brahman. She is Indian royalty. If you look, actually, because I put it in Wikipedia, I told you all the Americans of the Boston if you look at the lineage of the Brahmins in India, it's like physicists and like high ranking government officials, actors, actresses. I mean, it's crazy. There are there are well, I mean it goes all the way back in time. But I mean it's just they always managed to find themselves in like a high ranking position.
Speaker 3: And we'll look at the tech industry Indians. I'm not saying we're all worried about China taking over, but if you look at infiltration and that bill that Ramaswam kind of was in the Trump administration and then he got kicked out because I got to remember the name of the bill, but it was basically trying to get Indians over here to get into these you know, upper echelon positions.
Speaker 2: M Well, what do you think, like with this Brahm and Thuggie connection.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: I just don't know very many colts who can rep six centuries of like just getting away with it mass. It's literally like.
Speaker 3: But the main guy, the main guy did go down eventually, Yeah, after almost filling a thousand people.
Speaker 2: They say he did, you know, it's like they always do. Though It's like, well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I assume that after if he was under the employee of some super dynasty that once his usefulness were off, they would throw them to the wolves.
Speaker 2: Maybe, But you know, to me, it's like six centuries of this and uh, it's like the Indian Hitler. They've got mass graves just all over India of just hundreds of bodies of these the victims of this Thuggie cult, and they were just so elusive they could never be stopped. That just I don't know. To me, I smell fish when it comes to this whole. You think it was just blood.
Speaker 3: Blood letting, do I?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, Okay, well then we can be on the same page. I know that was a short presentation, but I think it's interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was short.
Speaker 2: I saw two other podcasts that covered the Thuggie and it was exactly the like, almost word for word, off the History Channel. They didn't even get into the extraterrestrial angle.
Speaker 3: They just said, I still don't see the extraterrestory angle like.
Speaker 2: That, that Cali was a flesh and blood fucking being that was walking around and fucking I guess, requiring blood sacrifices.
Speaker 3: Well, does that have to do with aliens?
Speaker 2: That they missed? They mistaken her for a god when she was just an extraterrestrial.
Speaker 3: Okay, but see that's what they do.
Speaker 2: In ancient aliens. You know, I did mention her in the I did mention Cali in the Vampire episode two, because that.
Speaker 3: Makes more sense than she's an alien.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, like they say this this extraterrestrial just showed up when and it's like she doesn't even have any cool powers. They said she like killed infants in their crib and stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, if Ancient Aliens goes on long enough, my dog Dexter's asshole is gonna be an alien in some episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: With those poopours, they're running out of shit.
Speaker 2: They really are. Have you seen some of the stuff they've been putting out lately.
Speaker 3: It's like Kookie, it was always Cookie.
Speaker 2: Well okay, can we just say on a side tangent. When it came out, it was cool.
Speaker 3: I mean it was like bringing this pan spermiat all the rage shit to mainstream.
Speaker 2: I okay. Tell me though, when that first season dropped and they were talking about there's no way that slaves with ropes and pulleys built the pyramids.
Speaker 3: So it was Aliens.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm just saying I hadn't heard anybody say that on TV.
Speaker 3: You hadn't heard anybody say it on TV. But there was a lot of people like Fingerprints of the Gods. This was in the lexicon for sure.
Speaker 2: It's the Chariot of the Gods.
Speaker 3: Well which one is which I was getting mixed up?
Speaker 2: Well, they're both really good books.
Speaker 3: So Graham Hancock is Fingerprints of Yes, yeah, Chariots of the Gods, thank you, that's the one.
Speaker 2: I was Chariots of the Gods is that Van danikin Guy? Right?
Speaker 3: But this isn't an idea, that's just being recycled and dumbed down, and that's where the history chame.
Speaker 2: But that I think you're older than me, so maybe it wasn't and you're not very easily excitable, as we know. But when that first season dropped, I was creaming my fucking panties because I was in like fourth grade, and I thought it was so cool because it was stuff that like me and my mom had talked about but it had never been on TV before. And they were like showing like go Back La Tepe and and that one that was supposed to be Inca. I mean, I see the appeal and it was like, there's no way they could have carved these out. They would have had to have laser precision, and it looks like the rocks were melted and then like formed into play. And I was like what the fuck? This is amazing?
Speaker 3: Well, it just takes me back to another South Park episode where they're making fun of ancient aliens, and my gosh, they're like, there's no proof that aliens weren't present at the first Thanksgiving dinner and then they like show recreation photo of it and there's aliens with the Pilgrim hats on.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get it that they push the alien thing super hard, but when you do look at these ancient structures, there's no way the story that history gives you is accurate.
Speaker 3: There's just zero chance just say it was aliens.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, before we started podcasting and podcasting was even a thing, we had ancient aliens. Whether you agreed with it or not.
Speaker 3: I agree with it, but I think there was way cooler shit out there. I mean, you look at the stuff that the History Channel and the Learning Channel are doing now, and it's these guys shitting their pants over ghosts that they don't see. Oh my neck got really hot. Do you guys see that red mark on my neck?
Speaker 2: Like it's an upside down cross on my neck? Just now they all want to get molested by ghosts. I love Ghost Adventures.
Speaker 3: I know, you do know it's fake whoa, that's on record.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's like, I think that Zach guy has tapped into some dark shit though. He's got some weirdness about him. There's a weirdness about him and a weird darkness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a fucking charlatan. Of course he's got weirdness about him.
Speaker 2: He's got weird He's gotten himself into like some weird stuff about like wanting to get possessed and like channel Yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Wants he wants to get possessed by your fat and dirty dollar.
Speaker 2: So come on, you're going off another South Park episode where they make fun of the gost.
Speaker 3: I don't think that guy's legitimate.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he's legit. I'm saying yeah, but he's himself into some weirdness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he sold his soul to have a famous TV show. That's as far as I'll go with his weirdness.
Speaker 2: But so I think I Oh, and that the one guy off Ghost Adventure's wife tried to hire a hitman to kill him. I mean, there's some weirdness with them. He kicked one guy completely off.
Speaker 3: The show Drama.
Speaker 2: That was a long time ago, but Anyways, there was an episode where they met this crack headed guy in Oklahoma and his double wide.
Speaker 3: That's probably hard to do.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they even aired this episode because it was so hilarious.
Speaker 3: I can't believe they've aired any of it.
Speaker 2: They went to this this crackheaded guy in Oklahoma's double wide. Crackheaded guy, Yeah, and they they bought they got this Ouiji board out and he said he could channel the spirit of Zozo And they were all getting down in the floor and they were summoning the thing and it was moving all over the place and Zach and the guy's wife was clear that she started taking her pants off.
Speaker 3: What you did say he was a crack headed guy. Chances are he had a crack headed wife.
Speaker 2: He took off the seven eleven in the middle of the episode.
Speaker 3: She needs that slur gosh.
Speaker 2: Some of the early episodes were kind of just absolutely laughable. But they've they've improved, like the quality of the show as where they go to more famous places and they have I think they have people like throwing ship around and doing stuff so they.
Speaker 3: Can say, no, it's all real.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying they try to My neck.
Speaker 3: Got warm, did you, guys, do you see a mark? My neck is warm right now. Just as she was talking, my neck just started burning.
Speaker 2: What about your bee hole?
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'd throw some bee hole into.
Speaker 2: Its paranormal activity.
Speaker 3: I've had paranormal experiences.
Speaker 2: Because if you're gonna say I have.
Speaker 3: The no, just because I fucking say that. The ghost adventures guys shills, I don't believe in paranormal activity. Well, if that's the measure, yeah, But having experienced my own paranormal shit, I do think it's real.
Speaker 2: Did you get molested?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 2: Did you see a ghosts?
Speaker 3: I've seen ghosts, yes, with your own eyes. Well, they weren't anybody else. I don't remember this. I was two, but my mom and my dad told me the story, and I do believe it. I've had out of body experiences. I know that's true, paralysis and astral projection. Shit. I believe all of this stuff. But I'm not trying to go on TV and say, my next burning there's ghosts in here.
Speaker 2: So because you've had like sleep paralysis and stuff, and you've some of the stuff you described to me sounds horrifying. It sounds like that hill House show we watched on Netflix with the bentneck lady. But or insidious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they tried to describe it and insidious. That's not what it's like to me.
Speaker 2: But sure, you don't ever get scared. You said you've had things come and sit on your chest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to get scared.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's been going on for years and I'm still alive.
Speaker 2: So you just stopped? Did they still come sit on you?
Speaker 3: No, that was early on. But I mean we can talk about that on one of your Friday Fright nights or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, so you believe in this, well, for sure.
Speaker 3: I believe in it. That's why when I see these guys, obviously they're hucksters and they're making a buck off of this shit, it's not convincing to me in one fucking iota.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It's just.
Speaker 2: Is it entertaining?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 3: I know you do, And do you judge me? No, I'll make fun of you while you're watching it, but I watched stupid shit do well?
Speaker 2: You know? Just a shout out before I ask you a concluding question. Have you been liking that dan Ackroid show on Netflix? I think it? Or no? It's Hulu. Right, it's on Hulu. I think it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: What's it called Unbelievable, Yeah, it's I like dan Akroyd. I do think he's kind of slid into this useful idiot role, which he's dan Akroyd. I wouldn't judge him unless he was part of the club, which you know, du trou and all that. I don't think he's in there. I think that he's capitalizing on his fascinations which have become mainstream since he first started doing it. I mean, the guy wrote Ghostbusters. I love Ghostbusters, wanting too, the part where the ghost is giving him a blowjob that was based on a real experience he had.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just I just like telling people what I'm watching recently, and we've been watching Crimes of the Paranormal on Hulu, which I think was good, at least most of the episodes.
Speaker 3: I started both of these shows while you were asleep. Well, I like him taking over.
Speaker 2: And we've been watching Unbelievable, and we've been watching The Fall of the House of Usher on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything Mike Flannagan does is worth checking out.
Speaker 2: I love it all. Midnight mass Hill House, I gotta get you to watch Blind Man or after this. But I did want to say, just as a little quick thing that's completely unrelated. I fell asleep watching the Vincy Code.
Speaker 3: That's what that's good for.
Speaker 2: And I woke up in the second movie was on. It's called Angels and Demons. It's the both of them are Ron Howard.
Speaker 3: But based on the Dan Brown novels.
Speaker 2: Yes, but so they got Tom Hanks playing the Robert Langdon or whatever. Perfect accething that I write something that I never noticed in the second movie that just quit conspiracy shout.
Speaker 3: Out toddlers and in the background. No.
Speaker 2: So the second movie is all about the Illuminati and they go back in time and like explain it all and like where the origins come from and like why it's significant whatever. During the movie, Tom Hanks checks his watch several times because it's like a pope's supposed to die every couple hours and he's always like checking his watch. He's wearing a Mickey mouse watch the entire movie.
Speaker 3: Oh, Ron Howard, and I so loved you.
Speaker 2: It's isn't that interesting to you? There's no way that was in the Dan Brown novel. Oh it was that he had a Mickey mouse watch that.
Speaker 3: Was probably Tom Hanks's suggestion, I'll do this sequel. I have to wear my Mickey.
Speaker 2: And then he goes on to play Disney.
Speaker 3: Another perfect selection.
Speaker 2: Didn't you Wouldn't you think that was his idea though, to wear a Mickey mouse Watch.
Speaker 3: Probably he probably was wearing it anyway, and he was like, why do I need a prop? Can I just use this right?
Speaker 2: Because they show it several times that he's wearing this Mickey mouse Watch. Interesting anyways, would you join the Thuggy Cult?
Speaker 3: No, but I do give it a nine out of ten Thuggies.
Speaker 2: Nine out of ten? What would have made it a ten for you?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, Jolly West?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you're shooting for the impossible.
Speaker 3: There are some colts that will follow under this, I'm telling you, like, stay tuned for next episode. I don't think Jilly West is gonna make an appearance, but maybe in the bonus.
Speaker 2: So for my next cult. For the third installment.
Speaker 1: The cult is one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine ten eleven words long is the name of the cult.
Speaker 2: They weren't trying to be subtle at all, like, can't you shorten it eleven words long?
Speaker 3: Sometimes? Is this a translation. No, so this is an American or at least Western civilization.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I can't tell you any more than that, but I feel like if I were gonna, I mean, I think Thuggie happy sign in cinnamon. Uh well, what did I cover? Oh, solar temple. I mean that's shit that you can remember. You name a cult something that's eleven words long, you might as well just fucking give up before you get started.
Speaker 3: My hint is the phoenix rises only to get eaten by the viper.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, that sounds ominous, ton is, Well, thanks for joining me for another amazing episode of Into the CULTI Verse.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see if people are amazed.
Speaker 2: Don't get too excited.
Speaker 3: Always do.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, there is one very important vital piece of information I need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Without going out of my dog.
Speaker 3: I can know things on without looking out of my window. I can know the.
Speaker 4: Ways of Mather, the father want travels
Speaker 3: The less one, The less one really no, oh