Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gym and welcome back to the gimmick. Here bye, I get again bi weekly. I'm just gonna say you're twice a month to light or something like that, because.
Speaker 2: It sometime it'll happen twice a loon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it'll happen twice, like back to back one week the other. Sometimes it happens a Saturday Sunday. Sometimes there's just like, yeah, twice a month as the beginning of the end. But as usual, I'm the Canadian Nightmare and I'm joined by the Lizzie Rainiac.
Speaker 3: Oh god, is that like what the fan base is.
Speaker 2: I just thought about it, but I'm doing good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's taking storms. So yeah, as you hear, it's just us. We had some scheduling mishat with David. He thought we're telling about the twenty third. I think did specifically say not the twenty third. But you know what, that's okay because we've all been there where we read somewhere like, oh shit, I have read that completely wrong. So yeah, that's our plan for the next gimmick is. We were gonna do Austin last week, but a combos of Mother Day and stuff and SPO's will talk about where he was last week. It just didn't work out, so that's why we're doing now, and then the plan is, hopefully if it all lines up, to do the thirty first of May, because the pay per view for WWE is early in the afternoon, it's like two pm PSD, So I think if it can all line up and we can do that, so uh yeah, after that, we're gonna talk about Double Nothing. We're gonna talk about clashing Italy, some predictions, but that'll be the hope is we can do a show after that that's uh reviewing that and then Double Nothing and then any other news and stuff. So today is kind of a ketchup because the last episode was right after Dynasty?
Speaker 3: Right? Was that the last one kind of like a month ago? Now?
Speaker 2: I think so or you Do? Was the last one after WrestleMania or was before well?
Speaker 3: Because we we know we must have one other one because did we do one? No?
Speaker 1: I guess it was we did want to talk about Darby, right, The last episode we had was us.
Speaker 2: The week of Wrestlingia, I think right?
Speaker 3: Oh, so was it just the WrestleMania show the night too?
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess it might have been yeah, which is a law has change. We're gonna go over all the w stuff, all the AW stuff, some releases, some news, all the good jazz.
Speaker 3: But you know what, We're gonna actually start with where we usually don't.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start the AEW because I'm gonna throw two s bubbs and ask where he was last week, and we're gonna talk about what I have is the main here is we're gonna talk about not actually letter grades or anything, but just how Roman, Cody, and Darby are doing with their World towe because they've all, you know, got the world titles back at the same time. Sadly, for Cody, I don't think he's gotten really much going on, but I'll just get us to talk about what he's gonna do with Goonther and what he could be doing and stuff. But we'll start with Darby, who, obviosly the last ups that we talked about, they did a hot shot in his hometown, and like we've said and like everyone said, they're gonna be okay.
Speaker 3: He's likely gonna lose the double or nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm I won't say one hundred percent because he never know, but I'm like a ninety nine percent but we said, Okay, he's just gonna defend it a bunch, and they're gonna do that, right. I don't think we knew how much he was gonna defend it as far as this amount and the kind of level of matches.
Speaker 4: I was thinking like at least every Dynamite, not like every meet you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I thought even that.
Speaker 1: I thought, oh, they might skip a week to set up something, right, but they'll literally do. Hey, they announce a match, he wins a match, and someone comes out and been like, hey, I want to fight you, even though it's like Brodie King who's already lost two title matches, makes no sense, you know, Sammy Gavara, who, as you point out a discord, hasn't won since twenty four.
Speaker 3: Twenty fourteen. That'd be worse over.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four. Yeah, in a singles victory. But us last week you got to see Pawk versus Derby in a very fun, chaotic match. How was that being there live for that match but also just that event because that was a super cool stage. I'll see when we got the announcement, like, how's this gonna work? Very old school WCW when it's like, oh, it's at a beach. Oh, it's at the the God like the Ball, Like I love when they do.
Speaker 4: When they had like like all the like hog Wild Road Wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that type of shit. Man, I'm a big suck for outdoor stuff. But yeah, how was that show? And I'll see more SOLDI just to match. But how was that and being in that arena?
Speaker 4: Uh No, Yeah, it was a fun time. The venue, like I said, it was super cool.
Speaker 2: It kind of.
Speaker 4: Reminded me of like it kind of felt like a giant version of like the PC like the Times of Ben's NXC, just kind of the way it was like set up, but obviously just like a massive like you probably fit like twenty five PCs in the size of the building. But it was the same kind of vibe because outside, like we were driving up and it's like it's just kind of like a little neighborhood around there, Like you wouldn't imagine there being like a big arena there, and it's just on the outside it kind of just looks like a warehouse. It's just like a square, big, like gray square, but you go inside and that's in there. So yeah, it was a super cool venue obviously with the green in the in the back, which looked really cool on TV with that as the background.
Speaker 2: And yeah, the show, it was a good time.
Speaker 4: Like really there was only like two matches of note because the first match, which was Jack Perry versus Mark Davis, which which was really good.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a really good match.
Speaker 3: Davis a bone I was.
Speaker 1: I wasn't surprised because I think we everybody talks about this where you can only have a guy that they're like, oh, he's on a hot streak, but then when he loses every match.
Speaker 3: You can only do that for so long. Even though it's just the national title.
Speaker 4: They had to get what happened with Penta, where it was like taking my storm and you just lose the Dominic for the Icy title.
Speaker 1: He's kind of literally done nothing, you know, like even though okay he had an iron Man showing the rumble, it's like pent dos still not actually have any achievements. So eventually you do just have to cap off on that. And Daves is having a good run right now. So and I forgot, did did they do the r H tapings before or after?
Speaker 4: They did a little bit before, but then most of it was after.
Speaker 2: I didn't stay for Even.
Speaker 4: Though I saw I saw like some of the stuff that happened, there was really only like one or two things like I heard like Nick Wayne versus ar Fox was really good. Yeah, and then Bandido wrestled someone, So it would have been cool just to see Vandida, but I already seen him wrestle, so it wasn't like a huge deal like when I saw Wrestler it was. It was it was Kenny and Broddo against the Bucks and Josh Alexander on Dynamite. So I was like, I think I seen like the some of the best I'm gonna see there, but uh yeah, so they only did like two or three like r H matches before and it was just very random matcheses that was like satinham sing and like a two v one squash.
Speaker 3: Uh what else?
Speaker 4: There was like this guy Josh Woods against like some like random jobber but he's like from the area and he was gonna be wrestling Nigel on the on the pay per views.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then yeah, and then.
Speaker 4: There was Zeta Steele versus High End, which is like a qualifier for the for like the six way match on the on the pay per view, and that was that was a fine match, just good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh And then yeah, the main show, like I said, Jack Perry Mark Davis was was really good. Obviously ended with like Ricochet helping Mark Davis win, so that got him like in the good favor of the don Coles family. Oh yeah, and just like a small note, I really loved like all the crew and like even Ricochet, like they were all dressed in like the golf attires, like.
Speaker 2: The cameraman that like the closing like Renee was dressed up too, and.
Speaker 4: Like even the ring announcer was as well.
Speaker 2: So that was a that was a cool detail there.
Speaker 4: Then yeah, then the other two matches in the middle were just two squashes back to back, which is like okay, uh yeah, it was the Divine Dominion squash and then like.
Speaker 3: Or whatever, like yeah.
Speaker 4: Like well it was like they've been doing like people posted like the graphic its like Rome Rain's returns with us, like the Divine Dominion like challenge, like like they're just like they're tyrn. It's just been like in action on collision against like two local talent and they just watched them because they beat all the tag teams already.
Speaker 3: That's it's gonna say, man, there's some criminal stuff happening with that run and the Willow TBS run like it's just.
Speaker 1: Man, I really don't know what they're like, just throw some random people together and it's tough because yeah, even then they threw like Harley and I think who was it?
Speaker 3: That was it? Mean? Yeah, it was Meana, right.
Speaker 2: And then she did they wrestle? I think they did wrestle?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they did. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think that's one of the problems too, of like why they're always rushing to do the tag team title match. I get it, probably because ratings, but have one week just okay, it's gonna be stat Lander versus Lena, and then like Cheetah versus the Baine, and you build up to the tag match, right, But then when they spam these take title matches with the defenses, then there's there's nothing left and now they're just being these nobody's and yeah, and same thing with will oh man, we'll get there, but because you're right, we're gonnaell about O one.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: It just feels like it's this thing like, oh man, I can't wait to her to get the title. Now that she has it, it's gonna be a complete afterthought in her career.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just there. It's just a literal prop that's go around.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so then yeah, there was a speedball squash and then like there's yeah, you just squashed, and then like Kevin Knight was there, and and they any cut of promo and it was like every promo kind of keep thinking they're gonna like challenge each other and match, but they're like we're and they're like.
Speaker 3: Promo, Yeah, I just with that.
Speaker 1: Are they eventually gonna go the good guy route of hey, like let's just have a match and figure this out? Or is it like a couple of years ago, like one on Sasha's Last Run was her and Bailey had like a year a year and a half long of who's gonna turn on who to a point where it went way too long. But I don't I know, people are pitching bait like Kevin Knight can't turn heel. I understand. I don't think Bailey can't either. Man, I don't think that goes off. I feel like that's like.
Speaker 4: People serious, that's like a serious heel couldn't No.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I also would like if he was like a goofy heel for like like a heel turn of like turn on like his best friend.
Speaker 1: He should he should do the classic Shawn Michael's Hult Cogan where Sean turned on him and then the second Shawn got beat, he stuck out his hands like I just had to know I had no and he was babyface again. It made no sense. He was like insulting his family. He was insult like he's like hurting Hulk Cogan.
Speaker 3: It made no sense. You could have just challenged him to a match, but he's like, oh, I just had to know brother, and then he was good. He was a good guy.
Speaker 1: And so that's the only way I'll accept this, like Bailey, if he's just like a heel for a month against Night and then after like, okay, I was an asshole, Like let's get past it, because I just think he who's what was his name in NXT's part of the rast goals and everyone always.
Speaker 3: Says the heel turn killed.
Speaker 2: Wesley, Yes, I does, does win Xavier? I think it's name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no closeness to that name, So that's I forget it. But like that's how I feel about Bailey.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you turned him heel in AW, the wheels could fall off real fast, so they should not they should not go that.
Speaker 4: I mean with Leslie, it wasn't even like I wouldn't say it was even like a terrible heel. It was just like really bad booking. Like he like he like called out trick for like an NXC title match, and then they like never they never wrestled, and he just got like he just got like a faction and then got sent to Evolve for like a year and then just got released.
Speaker 2: So it was like it wasn't even like the match he did, like.
Speaker 4: The two matches he did have against like uh like Zachary Wentz like that he turned.
Speaker 2: On him, We're like really really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then after that, yeah, his heel run was just like terrible.
Speaker 2: It's just like bad booking. Yeah, so yeah there's.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, the main event was Darby versus Pack for the AW World title, no count outs, and when they announced that, I knew, like they're gonna go and that would have.
Speaker 1: Been almost I would have like gave that matching a point five lower if they didn't. They take advantage of the stadium as long as they're allowed to go out there, go out there and under.
Speaker 4: Because I was reading up about like the venue and it was like there's some like interviews like they're super particular about like who gets to like even like touch the sand because it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, yeah, it was like a mess.
Speaker 4: The cleanup, so they're like, oh, they barely let people touch the sand.
Speaker 2: And then I watched that they're just getting through back don tk can pay for whatever, and you pay, you pay for.
Speaker 1: Because they created like a like I don't know if it's best, but if you think of most memorable matches in dynamite history, that's gonna be in.
Speaker 3: A top ten or I think for a very long time because of the set, the venue. And it was good too.
Speaker 4: It's not like talking about stuff like like the Jericho crew has donea w with like Envic and thrown in and.
Speaker 1: That's why they spam staying Stampede right, because that first one was so special. Everyone's like, oh they did this this like Matt Hardy getting drowned in the pool and he.
Speaker 3: Pops back out like it's one of those things.
Speaker 1: And luckily the match was still good because there's so many matches just have those moments within the matches like fine, but they got which is I'll say my thoughts, but it's like kind of no surprise about Pawk and Darby having a good match together.
Speaker 4: But no, yeah, and yeah it was a good match, like even outside of that, Like, honestly, it would have been fun if they just like the whole matches in just like fighting all over the arena. But I thought when they did get into the ring, they still didn't have like a good match. And yeah, honestly, I saw like all the rest of the Death Riders coming out and they start building up like the stack tables like alady tell where it was going.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, Darby.
Speaker 4: A getting thrown off and that was like especially like from my angle, it looked like, well he only.
Speaker 2: Did break like one of the tables and like then all their ground.
Speaker 4: So when you hit, the whole place is like quiet for a second because it was just like.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like we know we're gonna be here one day and Darby dies, is this it?
Speaker 4: But you gets thrown another ring kicks out at two point nine and all the death Drivers at ringside are shocked there. But uh, yeah, it was a super fun match and it was like exactly what I wanted it to be for using the venue and and yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was a really cool show, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah they did some r H stuff afterwards, but I didn't really stay for it.
Speaker 3: I usually don't either. I'm just not locked in enough for r H and I'm not staying for potential like Satinum sing Squash, like you never know with r H when something rolls up, like I don't, I don't mess with this, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, our is just like very even though it seems like like well apparently last night was a very like I heard for people who like love AW and love RH they're like, this is probably the worst TK era r WITCH pay per view, like so far.
Speaker 2: It's just weird. Yeah, it's in.
Speaker 4: A very weird spot right now where it's like it's like all the all the people who are like stars aren't in are like they're they're on a w But then it's also like not a full developmental where it's like people are learning how to wrestle. But then it's like the best I saw described as like it's literally just like everyone who TK.
Speaker 2: Like doesn't see as being like big enough for Dynamite or.
Speaker 1: Code or they've pissed them off one way, like yeah, you go like Samy, it's like you might be like too much of a hassle like but at.
Speaker 4: The same time, it's also like they kind of still want people to see rh because they were building like a bunch of like like main a w angles like throughout the show, like Orange Cassidy and like uh like uh, Mark Brisco like randomly showed up like after and like Swerve Attack Bandida and like a bunch of stuff like that where it's like, well, I think Collision is like in the same arena, same town the next day, so.
Speaker 2: They're probably all there already, but still it's like, yeah, RS is just like in a very weird spot right now where it's just like and then he doesn't know what it is.
Speaker 1: And then because I didn't watch but Mark Davis defending the national title that show last night, right, I.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't know any of idn't see anyone. I think, Yeah, it's like a CMLL guy. That's where they gets like announced like an hour before the shifts started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's where it's like that makes that title feel like less like it's such a weird.
Speaker 4: That was like supposed to be the whole thing in the national title where it's like, oh, it's gonna be defending rh and A across the.
Speaker 2: World and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, but like he's done it like a little bit. It's just I don't know, Yeah, that's a weird show.
Speaker 1: I think they it is odd because I know why they wouldn't want to do like fully developmental, because I don't think they're doing that same type of system as anything, Like I don't think if.
Speaker 4: You're there's very few people who are like there's what I know, there's like this really tall lady she in like r Oh, that's in the what faction is it? I know she's with like smart Mark Sterling. I forget the name of the faction, but she's like a true developmental for r Like she was like a volleyball player and they like signed her to.
Speaker 2: To to a deal for our age.
Speaker 4: So there's a few people in there, but obviously yeah, it's mostly just like you know, indie people they sign or like people who are on who got signed. They got their title match on Dynamite two weeks Dynamite like a month's collision and then r oh.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, remember we were worried about Champa, thank God, Champa had those two amazing matches AND's like, you're staying with us? We can't like it was that and the ore entrance is like you're good, you know. It's like it's like a test and yeah. I feel like the best thing they would do to me, and it sounds dumb, but would be to completely strip it and not have it really have anything to do with AW. I know it's a selling point, but keep it as separate as possible, not even a development brand. But like the way people used to pitch of oh why didn't they bring WCW back?
Speaker 3: Do that? And then Austin TK.
Speaker 1: I still think he should hand it off to I don't think he needs to book this, Like why does he not see somebody that's his one or two and be like hey, or even someone new, or like I'm gonna give you RH for a couple months, let's see what you do with it, and then if it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of akay, sure, sure, and then if it fails you okay, you're out. We'll do someone else.
Speaker 1: Right, You could find new writers and agents that way of Hey, the show's yours for two months for people that want it, and then too if they did that when it came to for bin Door, if ROH felt like a really its own separate show, you could advertise like, oh, ROH is a part of this. They do that anyways, but that doesn't mean anything when it comes round for beIN Door, like okay, cool, Like RH is here, What does that matter. It's just a bunch of like the cast aus. But if it felt like its own brand, that'd be cool. But yeah, it's like cool.
Speaker 2: The I think they're on the on.
Speaker 4: They were on the right track of they did like the last two RH like big tapings have been like not because also I think a big issue is like the taping before and after Dynamites and Collision, Like it's like the five.
Speaker 2: Live thing where just like like.
Speaker 3: Half of the n wayne like they're it was so empty and it's just like you don't and.
Speaker 4: The tapings go too too long, like I was seeing like like that that, Like RS taping after that Collision was like until like past eleven, like nearly twelve.
Speaker 2: And this RH pay per view like counting the pre show was like like five hours or something like that.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, and the tape the tapings for like the r Witch, like the ones they did in Jacksonville and like a studio stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like eight nine hours long?
Speaker 3: What are those shows? The weekly shows? Are those full two hours?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think they are.
Speaker 4: It's like I like I skimmed through the one that was taped, like just to say, like the stuff, and it's just like it is just like who is watching too hours of this? And it's like it's like the vibes are just bad. Like the wrestlers aren't bad, the matches aren't bad, but the vibes are just like atrocious where it's like yeah, like the crowd like doesn't care or like aren't there or like are just tired?
Speaker 2: Uh, and like.
Speaker 4: It's just a bunch of random matches like of people who are like are not really gonna have any follow up?
Speaker 2: Like okay, sat and I saying squashed two guys.
Speaker 3: On what does that do? What does it do? What does that do for their not building him up?
Speaker 1: And that thing too where people brought up and I agree with them and because sometimes they've done this, it hasn't been the grace with the like the special You're at the fair Way to Hell. It just being an hour on TV. It was a cool like it was a brisk, like, oh, just a fun.
Speaker 2: I had my fun time, like an hour I was out of there.
Speaker 3: Weekly r weight should be that it should just be an hour and it should be let's just do no like no filler, all killer, great match, like I have one big made event, big title match, maybe an opener. But that's what they should do, is like three matches.
Speaker 1: And I know that they were kind to do that with Rampage and Collision, but again that was because AW just had.
Speaker 3: Two much going on.
Speaker 1: They never needed three shows. I sometimes still argue they never needed two. I think there's a there is a reason, I think for multiple reasons of the ratings dropping. I do think one Collision got introduced and Rampage that hurt because I even myself, a lot of people weren't looking for, oh, I want four new wrestling shows with AW, because it was those three and then Dark and it was like no, I just was happy with just Wednesday and then the.
Speaker 3: Pay per view like every couple months.
Speaker 1: So that's where with ROH getting someone to do two hours of that with theirs WWE, AW, if they're watching Triple A CML, they're watching TEENA, that's a huge ask for stuff that's not like crazy, and that's where to me, if you made like an hour accessible and make it a really good hour, then sure, maybe your pay reviews could go longer, but just one good hour every week you could maybe stand out.
Speaker 3: But right now it just feels like it's just meandering there.
Speaker 1: Again, it just also feels like sometimes too Tony got for the library and he has his show and he doesn't want to kill it. It's still good to get his talent working and get the reps, but he wants for that library. He wants it so he could, you know, sell whatever. Even when you get my a w like adds more to it.
Speaker 4: But I think even like this r H pay per view was like included in.
Speaker 3: My it was it was yeah, because I didn't want I didn't have time watching, but.
Speaker 2: A new thing. I don't know. I think it's smart every rh paper view, but yeah, I think that would be. Tony says like he's always like, oh, Honor Club, like.
Speaker 4: It does big numbers for well, he specifically said, like it makes it makes thousands.
Speaker 2: Of dollars for us. It's like, okay, how much does.
Speaker 3: Like and how much does it produce? Take to produce r O H and all that like, does is the return there the arena? I don't know. Obviously I already get it right, but yeah, we'll see what happens with r H. But but even.
Speaker 2: Like speaking of like how are you saying like the R O H two hour show stuff? I feel like.
Speaker 4: Right now Dynamite is even starting to get into a problem with that with the three hour Dynamites. Like when when it's a three hour Dynamite and there's a two our collision coming, like some of the stuff on that three.
Speaker 2: Hour Dynamite it's just like just like nothing stuffing.
Speaker 4: And there's one coming like that was like no, because it's three hour Dynamite and there's gonna be the one hour fair Way to Hell. And then that three hour Dynamite there's some stuff on there was just like what is this?
Speaker 3: And then last one, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm there's a there's a week where's gonna be a three hour Dynamite and a two hour collision and I'm scared for what's gonna be on the show. Yeah, the fifth hour of Age in one week.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's why in my opinion, when they do which I don't want to second is the last three hour one where was the dynamite and collision block and they do that thing where they put in a couple of matches. That's where I say, like, why doesn't Tony go to someone be like, hey, you guys get forty five minutes tonight, Like pick two big stars that can want want to work that long and can go. That's when you should be doing the Like back in the day they let hang in Brian go for That's what mean. Yeah, they let hang in on Brian go for an hour on two hours. That's when you do it the three hour once. I think they do it because lots of times it's especially now it's tied in with the playoffs and stuff. Yeah, and I think they feel like, oh if people watch, aw, they want to show as much talent possible. But I'm like, I don't think that's how Like once people are in there in they don't stay back. I'm gonna watch all this talent, right, So I think that's why to me, I don't understand why it's okay, we're gonna do god like, uh, just Ramily will Ousbury and Ace Austin's really going nowhere we're doing I can't remember who o'cata had the last special but it was somebody.
Speaker 3: Wasn't a it was somebody else where.
Speaker 1: It's like it was somebody was like all right, sure, like to me, and that's what was.
Speaker 2: What's the name Bounty hunter guy?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, God damn it Keith Frank Keith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like that's but like that's where I'd say last year they did a better job of When they were doing three hour specials, they made it feel like it was a mini pay per view, where this time not as much. I feel like they make sure they got like two big mattresses segment and then like the rest is all just kind of random diamond. Aw No, if it's three hours, they should either do a big show.
Speaker 3: Or let them go as long as possible for some matches right around saying every match, but you're maybe you're open your closer, like let those be some longer. Hey, guys want to tell a long story, Here you go. So yeah, we'll see. Aw TV's been it's been.
Speaker 1: I think that it's been iffy where there's been a great episode and the men okay episode.
Speaker 3: I think they're kind of inconsistent right now.
Speaker 1: But I think they got a lot of good stories and characters which help them and that's saying with Derby. And that's what's interesting to see a lot of people I don't know why they're I don't understand restling fans sometimes spos right, because feel like a lot of people when Darby won, were like, oh fuck, they're hotch on this and he doesn't need it right now and it's MGF his reign.
Speaker 3: He should beget at what they're gonna do with Derby right And now I've seen so many people like, oh, it's a top three run rain, it's a top rain. It's like I would.
Speaker 4: Say, I don't think that was the same, Like, I don't think it's the same people who are saying like why did he win it?
Speaker 1: That are then saying I feel like I've seen some that are And for me, it's just like what did they think was gonna do? Like Darby's gonna have a bunch of bad matches like that Starby's thing is like he has crazy matches. And I guess it all depends what you look for in a run. I'd have to look on paper at all the aw runs, but this whole like always getting like four stars four point five and now it's like a top two run. I'm like maybe, but I just the people that have just crowned right away. It's like, what did we think? Like this is exactly what we all thought was gonna happen, was he's gonna get the title and have a bunch of matches. Now he is having more than we thought, maybe one too many. As he's versing Sammy Guevara before tonight when we're recording this, and it is funny because a couple of weeks ago a boo or report on self made I think someone else said it to that Tonal Kon wanted to give Sammy like one more shot.
Speaker 3: I thought there's some more on.
Speaker 2: Post show, someone asked about like Sarah Gavara, and TK was like, I know some people sometimes aren't the biggest fans of Sammy, but he's still a good guy.
Speaker 4: I like, like it was like even he knows like this is like people do not like.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just so funny, Like I feel like even if you won the people right, there's people questionable in the derby run and you run once in them over and finally like oh I'm loving this run and say okay, let's put Sammy there. It's like, man, you're really tempting fad Like to me, this was like, this is not the place to try Sam. To me, this place for Sam, which would have been a.
Speaker 3: Nothing match, But is the stadium Stampede at Dynamite I or double nothing.
Speaker 1: I thought that's where you bring them back. Yeah, he's on Jericho's team, or even the reverse of let's say he's like, hey, I actually fucking hate you man, you ruin my career and I'm gonna be on team Ricochet.
Speaker 3: You could have done either or right. I think that's the place because I actually think talking about rehabbing things, I think what they've like the Jericho project is.
Speaker 1: Working like not for me. I'm not like Dynasty Jericho, but he's not really getting booed. They're using him sparingly, and I think we all agreed that when he lost to Ricochet that was the right move.
Speaker 3: He just re on the hurt senecon match. He took the pin. Like.
Speaker 1: I think they're doing a good job of not oh, Jericho's top level guy. He's just kind of this like nostalgia comedic act. Even now he has the shirt he has a fucking list shirt of like you made it. They can't say list, I imagine, but like it's just like you made it. He's holding the clipboard. But they somehow, whether it's them or Jericho, they've been smart and double or nothing Sampede match again. Oh that's super smart. I hate that Kenny is there. They have nothing they know. It's like they didn't sign aj Styles and like, funck, what do we do with Kenny at all? Like they have no idea what to do with him, and it sucks because they were doing He's find a way from Cal's family. He had that small ausprey. That's really depressing promo of like I don't know if I got anymore. I just they need to get him in another uh swerve.
Speaker 3: Type of fudy.
Speaker 1: And even then, like they should just circle back to him and swerve swerve it nothing going on. They gave him bandido swerving him or tied one one. Why didn't they just go, oh, you guys are gonna have you know, the tiebreaker double or nothing.
Speaker 3: You guys got half an hour or whatever? Go And I think people would have been fine with that.
Speaker 2: But Kenny like in the oh and just yes, have him that, yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: Even if it's like Kenny like, oh, he doesn't want to work too many matches that would literally be like do two matches, like don't put him in the first round against Swerve, but put him on like one of the other practices he beats someone like semi final.
Speaker 1: Against or even something like this where for me, I've been dying for this match for years. They've still not done Claudio versus Kenny. I don't know why these are two freaks. I want them do something like that where it's Claudia versus Kenny and Claudia like gets like a like a surprise win and that makes Claudia like even bigger and then after the term you can come back that it sucks with Kenny. He just feels like they heat him up for a while and like ah, we don't know what to do. And then it's like, well, what's the elite doing? Well, put him back with the elite and then they break They don't break up, but they just split apart, like oh what they do? And so we'll see. I'm curious to see what happens with Hangman. But yeah, with the Darby stuff, I'm just not surprised. They have been very fun. The Taqusha one this last week was great, the Champa one, but Champ is the fucking guy right now. He's doing great stuff.
Speaker 3: So I think they've done a great job of making this very fun, almost to the point where I feel like some people don't want it to end. My only thing is I wonder.
Speaker 1: After the fact of like, once he lose the titles, is Derby now just like go back to losing all these guys because he was losing these guys before.
Speaker 3: So it just feels weird for like, oh, for these six weeks like Supersena and then right after you lose the titel, maybe I'll just.
Speaker 4: Kind of just like give him another one of the belts and just have a hold of it for like a year, and yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll stamina.
Speaker 1: I'll do my stamina logic where he used all stamina on this run, and that's why he can never win the main tail back because he never gets it back. Even though I think with how how because I always thought this could be one and done, how positively this has been received. I actually think in the future, if someone ever got injured, they might just throw on Darby again and do the exact same thing, like, hey, Darby, want to do a couple of bangers for four weeks?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like to me, I think this was actually a super positive for him, the MGF match and him and the hair, right sure, Like I get why some people think it's a like a good enough stipulation. I think it's I don't know, he can fucking grow back or buy it back. Like it's the only time I realize hair STIPs is like when someone has like the super long hair, you know, like when it was Edge versus kurd Angle back in the day, kurd Angle had like a couple inches of hair, It's like, oh fuck, I might go bald.
Speaker 3: It's because he was balding. But still it's like what does that matter?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: To me, it's like when Punk lost and he had to shave that. That's when it's like, Okay, that was a big moment, right.
Speaker 2: But like like uh Johnny Johnny TV and Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean like that first career too, you know. So, but yeah, are you.
Speaker 4: Still also said like he might have been goingvolved and I want to cut gentleman.
Speaker 1: Do that if you're going bald, just shave. It's the easier road to go. But yeah, from what you've seen of this run, what have you felt about I'll still a package. What do you think Aboutdarby's run? And then do you still think uh? Double or nothing? The times up in a couple of weeks here.
Speaker 4: Uh no, Yeah, I've been enjoying Darby's run, the only ones of his I haven't seen. I didn't see the Kevin night one, and I didn't see it started slow.
Speaker 1: It was good though, because, again I said in discord, the crowd was like super I think they were expecting a car crash match, and Darby and Kevin and I are doing like hammer locks and wrist locks, and I think the crowd's like, no, I don't want any of this ship and I feel at one point swhere I saw Kevin Darby whisper and then they just start flipping into They're not into this at all.
Speaker 3: Let's let's change it up. And that ended up being good. But the first two minutes like, I don't know if they want to see Darby Russell, you know, so Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I didn't see the brody King one. I have seen all the other ones.
Speaker 1: Uh was tons of fun this week. Yeah, he better he better win a del or nothing. This is that's he's the penta oh the future A w Well, this guy sure fucking loses a lot for the being the future of the company, you know.
Speaker 4: Uh So, Uh, If I had to say, I think my favorite one obviously just buyas for being there, but it has to be.
Speaker 2: The pac one.
Speaker 4: I think for a second, I'd probably go with the Champo one. I like that more than the Tequesta one. But I thought all of them were good.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I do think it's coming in at or not.
Speaker 4: I think mjff is is gonna back, Yeah, especially because I think they are gonna go like well, because there's the theories too of like I'm all in it's ever gonna be Ospray versus m JF or Kenny is just gonna like be MJF on like the new pay per view, and that's gonna be Kenny versus.
Speaker 2: That's a theory that like there's gonna hot shot to Kenny and Kenny.
Speaker 3: I so fucking pissed. I mean so fucking pissed if I went to Dynasty.
Speaker 1: And they they did the edging Christian win a month later and then they did Kenny win too, and so I'm gonna be slivid if that happens. Don't get me wrong, I rather Kenny. I still think MGF is doing great job. But even all his promos after there was the title it's been fun.
Speaker 3: I think he's not.
Speaker 1: Like like slipped into like really like bad dirt bray dirt bank type of MGF promos like and he's done the good like kind of comedically bad heel. I I don't care, even though it's like de dy coated. I fucking love the opening this week of Dyamonde when he pulled up to like dozens of bald people.
Speaker 3: It's so stupid, but like they got me.
Speaker 4: Like the more subtle one that got me was like in the backstage promo with Callous or like he's talking about it just like takes off his hat. Like they don't say anything, but yeah, he just has like he like flips his hair too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well even two.
Speaker 1: And what I like to is, I'm just because of this promo about like how all bald people like discuss all this stuff and Callous in the background like like he's like touch it.
Speaker 3: And then I'm just like like not you.
Speaker 1: But like still they've done some good stuff and same thing they're definitely they've said or the rumors that Grandslam Mexico's in August but that thing is I wonder if that's before or after that new pay per view, because they're definitely doing on Drawdy and MGF at some point. That's always been the working theory that that would be the main event, and that's you know, I'm Grandson.
Speaker 4: Mexico is just like a dynamite, Like Grandson, just the dynamite. So yeah, I mean it could happen like TK would do something where like that's like the same week as like a payer view, or like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could win and face came out. I man.
Speaker 1: And that's another thing I hate right now with all these there's so many people what I just talk about the women's tag and they're the people that shouldn't be even doing this. But Moxley to Keshia, like OCAD, like all these people that are even Darby defending the title.
Speaker 3: Why am I? Why is anybody supposed to believe that they're gonna Darby's gonna lose when all you're doing.
Speaker 1: Is talking about the MGF match, right, same thing with Moxley leading up to the Ospring match last pay per view. It's like he's defending it weekly. They need to at one point actually do that.
Speaker 2: I think Mosley actually he has very few actual international title defenses.
Speaker 3: They're all eliminators, Like, right, yeah, that's a good point to make. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: But still he still wins these eliminators, right because he's had a title match coming up. So I hope in the future they'd actually do that where one of these people will lose before they have an advertised match, because I think they're actually do with a lower tier title. But that'd be a fun story of Hey, like I had a match scheduled, now someone's rematch.
Speaker 3: That's an easy way to get to a triple threat. But yeah, I would still rather Kenny and Osprey. But I get why they do MGFF and Osprey.
Speaker 1: He's doing great work. It's just that thing of it's in wimbley. They've done it before. I think the tiebreaker between Kenny and Will would be great, but I think it's MGF and Ospray. I don't know what that final one will be. And then yeah, with the Owens, we can talk about that right now. So the brackets are we got swerve actually just do a screen chare so we have it up here, but we got which is even that it's it's strange that they are building up Swerve in Bendido to be like a like a grudge match, like it's a grudg It's not. It's like they want to like he just wants to fight Bendido because he's most won. Okay, cool, but now it's in the tournament, which is like that's a story he could done by itself. Okay, we've heard some rumblings that Swerve isn't happy with someone's creative Yeah.
Speaker 3: Claudio and Brody King, which again.
Speaker 1: Was pretty He's low the fact that he lost to MGF and then two weeks later challenged Darby.
Speaker 3: From a CAFA point of view, it's like, this makes zero sense.
Speaker 1: That was before Sammy but me and also we'll get to left here too, Mark Davis and jungle Jack Perry will leave the top.
Speaker 3: For a second. Brodie King, Mark Davis, jungle Jack all should not be in there. This should be Champa, This should be Ondrade and somebody else.
Speaker 1: Mark Davis and Jack Perry are feuding for a different title, and now they're having a tournament non title match for a different title. What like this is like, is this just a case that someone on the rosters that like Andrade, doesn't want to lose, which we know is not a fact, like he lost a bunch before he left aw So it's just this bottom racket is it's strange Joe and Osprey. Which Joe makes sense, right, he was he just won the title, you know, within the last year, so okay, makes sense he'd want to get it back. But this is a very lackluster.
Speaker 4: Very much like that. That top row is like the actual tournament at the bottoms, like none of these guys are ruinning or like.
Speaker 3: You said, how's Kenny on here?
Speaker 1: Even if he loses round one, that can play into the story, right, even if you don't want to first ospray and say that three pete if he loses round one. The last time we saw Kenny go was backstage being like, I don't know if I got anymore. He loses first round tournament, that just adds that storyline. So if he ever wins the title is like a bigger moment. But now he's busy doing fucking stadium stampede so whatever. So I imagine just comes down to Swerve and Osprey, which will be really good. Their first match was good.
Speaker 3: There is this I think they referred to their indies days too, that Osprey's actually never beat Swerve Strickland, so you could play that up.
Speaker 1: That's that's fine, and then I guess we'll and I'm because the him. So when the finals of this is right, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, sure, sure again, that just tells me is not gonna have too much going on.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think, yeah, I don't know. For Vendor, Yeah, they kind of shifted because last year finals who.
Speaker 2: Were double or nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think all In it's like a bit later, well, probably just like a month.
Speaker 2: Like if I think it's like I don't know the exact date event, let's say it's.
Speaker 4: In August, like like last year was like August first, and this year is like August thirtieth, so I think they've shifted everything over like it is thirtieth.
Speaker 3: You're right, Yeah, it's the thirtieth there, and then all In is September sixteenth or seventeenth. It's not dated yet, but we're all out sorry all out yeah yeah, all out in story. Yeah, there you go. So that's which gives it some time. So yeah, again, most of the.
Speaker 1: Time people in aw Wolf good matches, So like you said, I don't think Claudia and Brodie's gonna bad match even Mark and Jack, like we said, like that was a good match, right, It's just an odd fit for this type of stuff here, So I it.
Speaker 4: Feels weird putting them like in the tournament because it's like a feud insane. I mean, same thing with certain Bendindo to a lesser extent, or if it's like it's already fewed and now it's like, yeah, a tournament match, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Those are matches on their own, like you could have like you could have done Swerving Bendito on this card is the grudge match and done something.
Speaker 4: Thought it was gonna be like when like it's the people done, it was gonna be special tournament. It's just like it kind of feels like they didn't have enough people for a tournament's like, well, I guess it's also a tournament match now, yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Have so many people, right, And that's where it's like Swerve and Bendito already has a story. If you take a random match like okay, even Claudium Brodie, Okay, now that's worth something, right, it's a tournament match at least, but those two other matches already have stuff going on, So I don't know, and then you go down to the women's which is also I'm just scratching my head here, I.
Speaker 4: Say, people are definitely way more positive on the women's one, not necessarily a couple like the stories were just like the lineups, like I think I get match wise, like I think people are more excited for.
Speaker 2: The women's one.
Speaker 3: I agree. I guess I was. And we'll just talk about this.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: It hit me like a bomb. I was shell shocked. Why is Monain not in this tournament? Unless now again.
Speaker 4: I I mean, people also have the exact same theory that she's gonna be on that secret new paper viewer and just win.
Speaker 2: The belt and like coming to all in this ship.
Speaker 3: Oh I did.
Speaker 4: Like people people have done, like people have said the exact same thing for I don't know if it's just like it could be just hot from the Kenyans where it's like, oh, they're gonna come back and just win the belt and walk in all In as champ.
Speaker 1: But okay, so if that were to happen, though, let's say she wins it, who would win this tournament?
Speaker 3: It's just gonna be Will.
Speaker 4: I think Will there's gonna do TVs versus World Champ again all in second year in a row.
Speaker 1: God damn man, Like my my hope for this and I don't think it's happening now because especially with.
Speaker 2: I will say my my wild card would be Persephone winning because the supposed because the thing that the original plan for Double or Nothing was supposed to be her versus Tecla for the title, right and then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she got injured. So that's why this four way, which also makes you think probably the women in that four way were probably gonna be in this tournament, which is why we have like all these bunch of people from all over the place instead Nda and Statlander were supposed to be in this when was supposed to be going.
Speaker 2: For the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I don't mind. That makes sense because like we said, like you can't have them in.
Speaker 3: The tournament or spoil that.
Speaker 1: With Persephonie, I thought there was a chance because we heard she was injured and then she was announced. My theory was one of these people is a fake name.
Speaker 3: And even then.
Speaker 4: I've seen that too where it's like I've seen like at Dull or Nothing, Monay is gonna take out Alex Windsor and she's gonna be the first.
Speaker 1: Rounding in anyway, it could be windsor I get all see Mina get taken out. I could see sky Blue get taken out like I could. I still don't think it's non option because either two ways. As far as like with will O versus Monee, if that's the match, either way, I don't like it. As far as AW Worlds TVs, I don't like that. And then even for the TBS title, I get it. I guess there's the story there, right of Moneue got beat by her and then she left in KFE if she's been gone, so you could play up that she's an embarrassed heel whatever, But I just feel like this was the time I think we all kind of thought, Okay, it's her and Tecla.
Speaker 3: This makes sense. Tekla is like heating up is a good heel.
Speaker 1: Money can get a babyface run here finally win the world title.
Speaker 3: I just don't know what Money versus Willow serves here, because again, either Willow just beats her, and then I guess you do Mona taylwin layer or God forbid Mona wins again, and they just they do like what they're doing with Roman right now, like we're just gonna run. We're gonna run this back and have it be the TVs. Champ.
Speaker 1: So again I agree with you. The match quality and stuff is exciting. I just was it's it's it's having me scratch my head for what are they doing at all In? Because I thought money and Tekla was that was I think.
Speaker 4: All In is very up in the air, like even for like like just people watching, which is like supposedly I think Meltzer said, like the tickets are like the lowest compared to like the other two all Ins like at the same time, which I feel.
Speaker 2: Is just like I don't think people really know even us.
Speaker 4: They're like very deep into this stuff and like theorizing it, Like I don't think people really have any idea at all what's gonna be on this all incourage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that and it's good like of course because Will Will's gonna win else yeah, and that that will help. And I say, run there because Will's gonna win. But I do think next year, don't do there again. They need to start. I understood the first year.
Speaker 4: I mean like massive numbers, so I think and I mean supposedly like I've heard some stuff like they probably are gonna run a big stadium show like Wrestlingia.
Speaker 3: They should. They fucking.
Speaker 4: People like who who are more on the inside of aws, So like they're thinking either like a bigger arena, like they're probably going to try stadium, but they could also do like a big arena if they can't get like a huge stadium.
Speaker 1: For just something bigger and something to host that, Like they definitely should because trust me, lost people aren't going to Saudi. Some of the press might even some of the press I know. I was like, I'm not fucking going there, you know. So it's just like that is the time to strike. And that's where I think Wimbley give it a rest for a couple of years now, like go there again, but maybe now three of the four years all in.
Speaker 3: Now's the time to walk it back. I got the second the first, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's like you can run and said, even if you still want to do it internationally, like do it like someplace else, And yeah, like I said, like Texas is like I think that's like their biggest gait of.
Speaker 2: Like all time, even like one of the Wembley's I think.
Speaker 1: Doing Vancouver, man, everybody was saying, how Welldynasty did we got BC Line Stadium right there, man, And I actually think it would do like it would sell well because like lots of the Seattle crowd, there's suns people from Canada. I don't know about the conversion rate, but but for the actual tournament, we got sky Blue versus Surrie.
Speaker 3: That's fun to see her in there. Sorry sky Blue for taking the rock.
Speaker 2: That's like going up against like Rouge just gonna get like great belt.
Speaker 3: Yeah e though sky Blue has been putting in some good work as the no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it would be a fun mate.
Speaker 4: I think sky Blue would definitely be in and taking some like wild bumps in the Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that now. I wonder if that'll be a story down the line.
Speaker 1: Event she heard in Techlout going off, because like I feel like Julie Harp, she got better, but she's kind of just stayed where she at where sky Blue thing is consistently getting better and better.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like even like Skyblue and like they've kind of adjusted the whole triangle of madness thing, like they kind of stop being like.
Speaker 2: So so spooky, Like they're kind of wearing more normal clothes now, Like they're not talking at the same time they're just kind of being like normal like.
Speaker 3: Girls now, which is like, and I think there's some future there. You got Athena versus Mina, who I imagine Theene has to win Discord girl. I just like, I don't know what they're.
Speaker 1: Doing over there the whole, Like the jokes about she's gonna pass Bruno Sammartino, that means nothing, like they need to get her on aw And I was hoping anytime she defends at our Age title, I'm hoping she loses it just so she can come over here. But I feel like Tony, she's always scared, like I don't got anyone else to hold down that division. But it's like they make one make a new fucking start, like that's your job.
Speaker 3: So that would actually.
Speaker 4: Think her versus a Billy again, they're doing some.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 1: I saw that, Please just have her beat her, you know, But this one actually I think could go either way. I think Athena will win, but I could see them giving me like a shock victory and she like sets up a fucking r H title match again, because I think they's all reversed.
Speaker 3: But whatever, I think.
Speaker 4: I didn't I didn't watch it, but I did hurt. Like people are saying that was like Mena's greatest match ever, like you.
Speaker 1: Know, like I'm saying, like she's she's very talented Lady will and Ninogale vers Socks windsor who that's actually on double nothing again. I hate Willow being in this. I've hated everything with her run of she got the title and she's also take title champ. That became a nothing thing. The comeback killer thing is, I guess the fine give of the problem is it's just like you, just the people she's versing, you just know she's gonna, you know, be And I guess is that may the point of money right that you can't kill my comeback like that sort of deal.
Speaker 3: I don't know. So it's just a shame that's in here.
Speaker 1: I think Willow gets a win, and uh, Persephanie versus Hazuka, I don't. I don't think I've seen Hazuka wrestle many times. I think Persefnie will at least I.
Speaker 2: Think she's gonna through the first round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just trying. I was trying to think if she's getting the finals or not. That's why I say, because I'm with you that I could see her winning it. But the same time, I'm gonna say she could just get as far as the finals.
Speaker 4: I think I was trying to look up with Zukias wrestled and AW before because I know she's from stardom and I don't think she has, so I think this would be her first AW match.
Speaker 2: That doesn't change my predictions, though.
Speaker 4: I think it's just to have like a cool name in there, like I think for Stephanie's probably beating her, but I was just wondering if she'd been.
Speaker 3: In and who wins this whole thing to you.
Speaker 2: For the women, I think for me it's it's Willow. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do too, And I shake my head like I actually enjoy Willow and I enjoy her matches.
Speaker 4: It's just the very weirdly booked run.
Speaker 3: Yeah lastly for some reason.
Speaker 1: Again, even then, I don't want them to do that, Like I don't need them to comb find the women in TBS title.
Speaker 3: It's the men's titles that I'm wanting combined, you know.
Speaker 2: So really literally combined the men's titlement on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I think it's Willow, and yeah, I don't love that right here, I don't I don't.
Speaker 4: Know things definitely like a big question over all of it, just because it's like, yeah, there were people were expecting to be announced for this or even like all the other owens, like they've had at least one like like wild Card spot where.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so the n s on some stuff here with aw do some quick preditions for next weekend.
Speaker 3: We got caught versus takeshta s Bob's is this finally.
Speaker 2: Time where come over?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I mean story wise, like has to win, but like prediction, I'm really.
Speaker 2: I think we got one more brother, you know, let's do it all in.
Speaker 3: I actually worry that somebody is pitching on. I'm like, n he should, he should lose.
Speaker 1: It all in so to Cashha and I just and even then like we didn't get it this because supposedly like o'cada is dealing with actual family issues.
Speaker 3: Hopefully nothing too bad there. But I was even surprised when they had him like the Darmy and him match. I was surprised they were doing that because I was like just gonna like, yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: I just even mean styles wise like like, I mean like.
Speaker 3: It could have been great but also could have been like, oh, it was a great run. And then o'con like, that's what's.
Speaker 1: So weird about o'cona, right, yeah, considered one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, could have a five star maybe in a sleep, but then he has like these months where he's like, I'm just gonna chill, you know, it's like the Knockom Moore wants to surf choke.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm just happy to be here and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's why I don't know, but sometimes I do, Like Tony Ghest him says like can you put on the fire and CAUs like yes, and then he does it right, like I can't remember oh that tag in the tag match of Dynasty, right, that felt like a because that was one deal's favorite guy. That felt like, Hey, you guys are opening, could you bring the heat tonight? And o'cara was like, yeah, I'll do it tonight. Can I take the month off? He's like yeah, just I'll give you case Austin, I'll give you Brian Keith Like okay, cool. But when he wants and that's where I could have seen him be like, hey, it's a Darby tie run, can you really come on show?
Speaker 3: So it could have been great. It just was like an odd fit to me. So we'll see they return that.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I think it's gonna be Okada and I hate that. I hate that so much.
Speaker 2: I think because technically they've only had one.
Speaker 3: The C two like semi finals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they might be going.
Speaker 4: They could go like to to one Okadasha, but you know, get in the way at the end.
Speaker 1: What I could see them to prolong it here is callous actually turning on ta Kesha, not doing a like oh you guys figure out, like fight and figure out. It could be like he chooses Okada and that gives the motivation of oh Taqusha Lasovia getting cheated, So there is some heat there.
Speaker 3: That is the only way I will accept it. I don't want that way.
Speaker 1: But if o'cata just beats him straight up takesh just like, I don't think he's down in the water right now because he does stuff like the Darby match and everyone remembers like man Takeutsch is such a fun wrestler, But it is the what we talked about the Panta it's the Cizarro in WW, his push after he was a hayming guy. He's lost all the time, Like eventually he needs to win a big one and not just like a six man take, like a big one, and al Katta is.
Speaker 3: The guy to be here. But I agree, I think it's gonna be Ocada again the win here and they'll prolong it so we'll see the driver screwdriver, Yeah, goddamn screwdriver or what I could say if he's healed.
Speaker 1: The other turn is having Fletcher do it as well, Fletcher doing a surprise turn and setting that up. I do think either way, I think because it's weird takesha He's so many times been talked down to and he's still just in there taking it. Same thing with Androdde at Dynasty. He fucking shakes Darby's hand. It feels like, oh he's a bag, Like he's a bay faced ow. They're gonna heat him up. And then on Dynamite he's just with Col's just like yeah, these guys, It's like again, that's a that's a bad trait of TK. He doesn't hit when the irons hot Andrad should just be a babyface right now, just be a charismatic, cool, kick ass sexy babyface.
Speaker 3: But he's still just like hanging around the cow's family.
Speaker 2: Doing of him in Chile, like at an indie show. No, he was doing like his spot, like the selfie spot with like a girl in the front row, and then like a guy came up for like a selfie and he's like sure, he thinks a selfie with the guy too.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Like there's that, Like that's something that TK I think misses because I think TK is a big numbers guy. He's really bad at when people like organically get over and he doesn't know due them. Like I've always told about Jamie Hayter, Jamie Hater didn't get over because of pushing.
Speaker 3: It just got over because like, oh, people like to see a wrestle.
Speaker 1: And then when she got back, he's never really known what to do with her because she has she's not as over she used to be. So I think that's the case with Andrade is he's missing the boat big time. But on that sense, Andrada is going to be in the stadium stampede and man, that's gonna be tons of fun. We want this. I hate this line right here, Jericho and there Hurt Syndicate, Bobby lashing Shell, Benjamin.
Speaker 3: Then the Elite can't.
Speaker 2: A troll grasping, It's like a w Universe mode things.
Speaker 1: And then I hate they say this and Wikipedia the Elite, can you Omega Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, and jungle Jack Perry. Jack Perry is not in this version of the Elite. Kenny never brought in, but I guess he is.
Speaker 2: When the announced that, he's like, he's like he was saying.
Speaker 4: Like like I'm bringing like my guys the Elite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even two when I saw it live, when he's like, I know you need two people, but how about four?
Speaker 1: I don't think that's how that fucking works around. You can't just like all of a sudden make it a handicap match or whatever.
Speaker 4: And then I thought he was just gonna announce like Lucia's source was like coming back in the match.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, there's so many. Is this the most people?
Speaker 3: And yes, absolutely, because it's always been I think the five I feel because I think that's why we're all like, Okay, it's Jericho hurts synecated. And then two more and that same thing with the demand.
Speaker 1: So then they had them versus the man, which is Ricochet, Bishop and Kahn and U or Bishop conn and then toy.
Speaker 3: Luma, who was like all right, good for them. Uh.
Speaker 1: And then you got Donkel's family, Mark Davis and Androdie Alide Low and then because you can't have a dynamite or collision without these fucking guys, uh, the dogs Clark and Clark, Connor, Dave Filly. Their way again in the match was Bucks, you beat us tonight, you're not done with us yet.
Speaker 3: So it's like I get it. Yeah, I'm sure he's spent like not.
Speaker 2: That a huge amount money, but he spent taking the pin.
Speaker 3: No, it's Bishop or too. I think it's one of them or Jerich.
Speaker 1: Again, what I actually think is gonna happen is Jerch was gonna pin Ricochet and that's gonna cause another singles match because like it was Stadium of Stampede. But like the bay Faces are definitely winning here. Yeah, and at least Mark Davison there.
Speaker 3: That's fun. Androtti again, that's gonna be really fun.
Speaker 1: Even then, remember they tease that, and then it's that night when Androtti got signed. But then they're like, actually you do have a nineties days and they pulled it back. He attacked Kenny on that night. Why have they not even done that? Why are we not just doing it? Kenny Andrade, Hey, just go out there and have a bang or four stars. The crowd will love it. Cool, you know, but maybe they'll set that up here. I don't know, but babyfacers are going over here, right s Bubbs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely feel like I'm trying to think, like I was trying to think like just yesterday, like what song they're gonna use.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking like like with.
Speaker 4: Jericho, like you're gonna be fozzy, it's like the easy option. Or I feel like they could do something like because they like to do like the joke song in in like Anarky and the arena stadium staffede. They could do like a like a New York New York like you know, like where it's like they couldn't sit vibe of like the crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: Going on the other easy one they could It's it's easy and it's not like crazy. But because they haven't done them well, they could just do carry on the Elite's team because they haven't done the Elite entrance in a while and they've never done that the same stampede and that whole worse. You could have the crowds singing like all that right to you know, carry.
Speaker 1: On my So you could do that and then you know, and hey, Jericho gets his Golden Jets back together, him and Kenny. That's just his backdoor pitch just to get that going.
Speaker 3: So we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kenny's all end plants.
Speaker 1: Him to the that the once a Generation tag match, yeah we're speaking of.
Speaker 3: We've got FTR. Yeah, they'll win it too. They'll beat the Guns, they'll beat New Day everybody, and it's Jerif going that. But uh, we got FTR versus Cope and Cage.
Speaker 1: I'm so pissed because I know they're winning here, especially Babyfaces never lose e quiit match.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure it's happened.
Speaker 1: But they watched some GVD last year, because last year was myself and Taylor versus Colin Kirkland and I quit. Tag match a very rare genre. So I'm guarantee you those Canadians were watching some stream sort. I think this will be tons of fun. It's gonna be a gimmick match. Also, lots of weapons, and you.
Speaker 4: Say, baby faces and never lose equip match, but Edge actually did lose the night quick match this last.
Speaker 3: Run okay, threatening loved ones.
Speaker 4: They I mean it could be a similar thing here they got.
Speaker 3: They could they could run it back. I hope not.
Speaker 1: I hope this is they get the win here because I do think that even if it's for a month run, he should get them the win to put them on the lineage. I think they get it here. The only other time was Man kind of course lost when they record him. You know what they did in that right with versus Rock. Yeah, I don't think they're going to do that. But uh, I think Cop and Cage are getting the win here.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: I think so? I mean technically, like it's like the stipulation is like they retire as a tag team.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's not that they're like retired retired, like they can't team together again.
Speaker 2: It's like a circulation.
Speaker 4: But they because yeah, they got to do that that TLC match.
Speaker 3: One, I'm not for that. I don't want to get hurt.
Speaker 1: But two they haven't even done like Cope and Cage in Bucks yet. You know, like that's thing where it's like you at least have to do that. And I am in agreeance where I think that they were maybe trying to go for FTR versus Bucks versus cop and K I'm just going edgin Christion, I'm not coming coked.
Speaker 3: I fucking hate I try. I try, it won't work. People. I think they were going for.
Speaker 1: That because the Bucks have hung around way too much since they lost FTR.
Speaker 3: They're always around this program. I am with people.
Speaker 1: That it could be a messy match, but just spam it and get the guns and get New Day. I do think like that is a fucking all on poster right.
Speaker 2: They drop the a no comment on New Day.
Speaker 3: They're coming. It's the worst kep secret.
Speaker 1: Like people with people at AW the day they got released, it's a New Day, Like I guarantee.
Speaker 3: You they got that offer. And right away Woods or Kobe like hey, yeah, TK is never they already have and like yeah, man, just let me know in your ninety days is up.
Speaker 1: Like that was a like a full one. And that's why I don't believe for a second. I believe they're trying. When de W's like, oh they're trying to keep Woods for like video games stuff, it's like unless you allow him to work for AW, no fucking way, because they'll make a.
Speaker 4: Bunch random people like Billy Gunn is like randomly in the games stuff like that.
Speaker 1: True, but like Exavier has like that role right of the whole, Like that's where it's a little bit more tricky. So and if they were all cool, because again I don't think people playing GM mode and they ce Xavier Woods are gonna.
Speaker 3: Be like he's on AW. Maybe there will be a super.
Speaker 1: Small percentage, but I don't think, oh I gotta check the like click the channel now right. I did think that, and to kind of talk about that because we didn't talk about this last guys, I was very shocked because I thought they were lifers. But as we've learned with TKO, they're doing some stuff. They're changing contracts. They want to save some money. So from their point of view, they go, hey, what we're paying the new day isn't worth it. Their booking has been a little off. I actually think this is gonna be it's gonna be weird not to see them there because I did think of them as lifers. But they have they at least have two years of stuff in AW they can do, whether it is FTR, the Bucks Edgend, Christian the multiman match. They could do some more with Guns. They'll get the world titled. There's other AW teams that haven't even formed it. They could first, Like there's so much they can do. What and like I'm so excited too for like up up, down down where man, they're gonna do a fucking gmode season and they can use AW wrestlers like when they can download them everything, like and that's the same thing, like they can have them on there.
Speaker 2: Like I think this is like the AW Games Channel, like like Mason Mince who are basically like the uh the Tyler Breeze and.
Speaker 3: Get ready to give that title up, you know.
Speaker 1: But like that's the thing where they can do some stuff together. But I think we all can say that whether it's time or the booking, that new DA and w were not doing much right now right they're just kind of around. We're in AW. This gives them like a full head of steam. And I, like I said, I think, do the spam multiman match, do the Bucks Guns.
Speaker 4: They're definitely I feel like they're definitely gonna win like that, They're definitely.
Speaker 2: Gonna win the AW tag titles.
Speaker 4: And I would say like they'd probably just go to rh for like a month and just win the r OH belts and just just have it on.
Speaker 3: The even New Japan too, Like I would not it would not.
Speaker 4: Like do like a like a wrestler king the when like all the aw people go over there and just have them in the belts like in FDR.
Speaker 1: I think they only had the titles for like two to three months something like that. Like I could absolutely see New Day doing it because they work with them doing some sort of deal.
Speaker 3: Like I think they're just like forbidden or or something exactly.
Speaker 1: They win and they drop it the next week or something, or they go to Japan like once, like they just time to go there, take a trip, you do the match, you lose to somebody, like there's so much stuff there. So and again it's I think that's one good thing with the tag team division with all these teams right now, it is it is hot and fun. It just feels like it's a fun division. But they have some serious stuff. And yeah, New Days and Guns. That wasn't a surprise. We kind of thought they haven't been doing much, but yeah, New Day, I'm I'm very excited for that coming all in and stuff.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a good time, Like.
Speaker 1: I said, do I guess I could wait, but I say, just do the huge takes match graphic.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and that's where you worry about tickets and.
Speaker 4: You could drop like the uh you could drop the tagline of like the greatest tag team matches all the time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely the tag team match of a generation, like yeah, nineties, twenty twenty ten.
Speaker 3: It's like all these people, all these different companies.
Speaker 1: You can know that you do that fucking stat where it's like one hundred eleven tag team.
Speaker 3: Championships between all the like that type of stuff, like how many day Rays?
Speaker 1: Like what about like and then again I made the joke that Bubba Ray is gonna fucking hate this match, so they're like they're gonna drop something like that, like the best teams this generation, like well, and you can see that like La whatever treat like you can't fucking do a team without the Dudleys.
Speaker 3: Where is that?
Speaker 1: It's like, all right, chitch, come down, man, you know so uh we got Techle versus.
Speaker 3: Hieta versus Hater versus Statlander. I think Techla just wins.
Speaker 2: Is.
Speaker 1: I think there was some more Sheeta Statlander like drama, But I think this will be Uh, it has potential to be really good. So yeah, I thinking tackle.
Speaker 4: I like the chetah gimmicks she's doing, or like in English she's all nice, and that in Japanese is when she's saying all the the yad stuff, which is good.
Speaker 3: And I like that. She's like like not an obvious tweener, but she is a tweener where I like, this week, they lost the match and I can't hera who's gonna beat down, but she was like I ain't helping them and not my friends, and she left she and it wasn't like a heel thing of like yeah, and that's where it's just like, well I got a title match coming up, so and we're like kind of team but like I can't worry about you, so like see you.
Speaker 1: So I actually liked that because it's just it fit with what they're doing with her. So we'll see what happens. But again, that woman seems crazy. So that's aw C. I will talk about the reviews on the thirty first, talk about the winners, losers, all that jazz.
Speaker 3: Now that went all around, but now let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go because this will be a shorter one, I think, so Cody Rhodes obviously got that problem of for WrestleMania, you know, don't get my way TK all that stuff. He didn't say them, but like, you know, I'm always gonna always end up on top, which is still funny because like Sina did beat you the year before, he always talks about like he comes up on top. I get that he won, but like it doesn't work that way. But Randy, he's been gone. What has happened to Randy? Is he gonna come back?
Speaker 3: Is this programming gonna.
Speaker 2: Continue in like two weeks or something like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But so does he come back and they picked us up?
Speaker 1: Or do you think he comes back and they just do a whatever your Brandy warning and they move on? Because I actually think the yeah, yeah, I could see it honestly either.
Speaker 3: Way, Like I'm not told, But what do you think is gonna happen?
Speaker 2: I don't know, to be honest, I mean coming back announce like off the like r K pat and that's good enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But even though he punted Cody, I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: And why did they do that?
Speaker 1: They literally just you know why they did that. They're like they did that in case the crowd really hated Cody Winnings, like, well, punt him and get a pop. But it let all led to was Cody getting fucked up his face. He didn't even take time off. He hasn't even been wrestling. They could at least just give him two weeks to sell it, like yeah, just go just take a mini vacation, right, But he didn't even sell it. He got fucked up in the face and then Randy's been gone. It did nothing in them announcing Randy being back if they hadn't announced it. Because my perfect scenario is were getting a gun thron Cody at Clash in Italy. Gun there beat Roy's Keys last night, which I agree with everybody's seen that graphic was wild.
Speaker 3: I was like, man, what a time, And that's where it's like great. I think that match was fine.
Speaker 1: I think it was. I don't think they had that because it's kind of how I thought it was gonna go. I thought this could be a low key banger or it was gonna be kind of a little awkward, and it was a lot of like Royce thrown him around, and then they did the sequence in the middle where they just closed on each other back and forth for like two minutes. I was like, all right, like I get it, but it was like, that's not even like gun through step of styles sometimes like he's more like the technical.
Speaker 3: But it was odd.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like gun throw like sometimes they'll just do matches where he just like focuses on one move and that makes you think like he's gonna win with like I actually like that clothes line stuff because he kept doing it, and then like later on in the match, he hit like a really big one and that was like a near fall because it was like always been hitting them with these the whole time.
Speaker 3: So I guess I was on.
Speaker 1: I guess I surprised they kept going with it because like the crowd never bought into the spot. I think they're trying to get that like yeah boo, that momentum, and they were just really quiet and maybe also I think a little bit as much as I want them to push him, it did feel odd to have just you know, Royski's been doing fighting jobb Ers, Whin's Andre and like, Okay, he's gonna maybe fight Cody. I think the crowd's not like this w crowd is. I think they like keys enough, but from seeing they're not like locked in on him because they just don't know him well enough.
Speaker 3: Right, He's gone a weird push. But so yeah, it was, it was. It was a fine match. I was hoping for a little bit better, but he beats him.
Speaker 1: What I was hoping was Randy. I do think Cody needs to drop the title to Gunther. I think one hundred percent that needs to happen. I thought Randy screws him. You can do Randy and Cody for two to four months of gimmick matches, hell in the cell, all that stuff, and then on the side you have Gunther with the title doing defenses, and then eventually you can come back to Cody and Gunther whenever. So I really hope either way that Gunther wins, whether it's him cheating, Randy helps or just clean. I think Cody does need to drop that title, even if it's just a chase for a little bit. I think he knows that too, because he tried to drop it Drew like much earlier last year, right in September.
Speaker 3: That was the word.
Speaker 1: So I think with Gunther, I think this does to me because we said, oh, they're in this rut of they're finding people for him to retire. I don't think they need.
Speaker 3: To do that. But at the same time, if they're gonna do the titles supposed to be him and well that's why I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: To switch to me, I thought, well, you got to keep Gounthway for the title until he's ready to win it.
Speaker 3: If he loses the title or if he loses this match. To me, some of that.
Speaker 1: Build up of Sena and aj even being seth it goes away. In my opinion, is like, well, wait, if you don't have any idea for him to win the title, don't put him the spot. So I'm I'm saying he's yeah, I'm saying he's gonna beat him, because if Cody just beats Gunther, I think he's gonna get even worse for Cody.
Speaker 2: And these reactions do the same finish as like their Crown Jewel match, where.
Speaker 4: It's like the school Boy it was the Brats, the it was the Brett Roddy Piper finish where it's like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah they they could do the quick pits, but yeah again they could, but yeah, do you what's your Fisher prediction?
Speaker 3: My prediction, I think.
Speaker 4: That there is always there because it's like it feels like then where you like can't lose like for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's like it's it's exactly the same, like.
Speaker 2: Like even at Mania, like bron like helped them win pretty much.
Speaker 1: That's where it's not the same because he won clean. But that's in a similar route. That's what they did with Lelard back in the day, where was he beat Taker. They build him up and then he just beat Sina if he had just lost a scene of time mature, Well what are you building this guy for?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And then Guther have him hold it.
Speaker 1: And I agree with people now in retrospect, after everything with Randy and Pat and Teko, Guther and Cody probably should have been the match. It was spanned for a while, but they sold me on that that image of Cody looking sad looking at that scene of shoes and being like that should have in the story. I was like, you know what, that should have been the fucking match where it's like he wins around or whatever and Cody's like, I'm gonna put you down because you put my hero down or whatever. Right Like it was easily right there. And then obviously lots of things happen. So I'm hoping that's gonna do it. And then yeah, put Cody over with Randy.
Speaker 3: Do not, and I repeat, do not, and I don't think they will. Do not.
Speaker 1: Put Damian Prieze back with Gunther at any point, do not make give him a contender match if it's.
Speaker 3: Not a rematch with Cody. Who do you think would be like the first contender for Gunther down the line?
Speaker 2: Ummm, I think of like SmackDown Roster because I feel like they're definitely gonna do him and Royce for the title at.
Speaker 1: Some Saturday or something. Which is this one that's leaning up next week? There, they've given up. I'm saying it. They've given up on the set. This is exactly like in O six.
Speaker 3: I said this in Disco six they made a big deal they're doing this uh dx's first match back in twenty years also, and then in seven oays to be like yeah, whatever, it's JB and Steve auston a beer drinking competition.
Speaker 4: People post that one where it's like punk and Big Daddy be against doing the cloud and.
Speaker 1: That's what when I saw and the start like bad matches, but which is like a six woman tag pant diverss Ethan Page. I'm like, I hold these chickens are a lot for people, because I feel like that this show is a phoned in type of show. It's like when we do GMO and we're like, this is the best I got this week. I'm just waiting for NET week eight. It's like this is what this feels like one hundred percent?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Uh so yeah, goomp. Their first challenger Randy.
Speaker 3: Randy could be there.
Speaker 4: If it's next if his first defense is in Saudi, because that'd be like the next show you can do Randy. They love if it's like face Randy, you can just do that because they love Randy and Saudi.
Speaker 2: They literally done that much in Saudi already.
Speaker 3: But ever, and that's when they did the like the bad finish. Remember when there was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it was like weird wotch uh what else? I mean, smacked down roster, main event people.
Speaker 3: Swish priest?
Speaker 2: Who else? Uh? I mean Drew? Bring back Drew?
Speaker 3: Are you fucking kidding me? That's the priest. I was gonna pitch Drew that you could switch him. I just don't know who switches, but I think you could.
Speaker 2: Even Drew Drew is like a face.
Speaker 3: I agree, I know, right for Drew left, I didn't know I agree with this. He's like, I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Got like a all timer babyface run coming, he said. At an interview, he said that like, I feel like I got something cooking here.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know if that I think it's I think that's past eight. I don't think it's cooking anymore. But you could make him face and they had good chemistry before in the Icy title run, right, So yeah, you got Drew, you got.
Speaker 4: I mean there's only like people pitch like the Alien match. You could do that as like just like a defense. Like I don't think like the Massive match that like people think it should be no ass, but you could do it as like a defense.
Speaker 3: And then what so let's say there could even be another Cody on it.
Speaker 1: But let's say I think i'd say Randy Drew and then somebody else, Like even that's three months.
Speaker 3: They don't go to be every pay per view, which we're not. We're gonna be like what would be his summer slam match? That's what would be interesting.
Speaker 2: Brock, He's coming back, right.
Speaker 4: It feels like I don't know if they're gonna do it anymore.
Speaker 2: The whole Brock thing is still weird.
Speaker 3: I still think they're doing In my opinion, I think they're just trying again. That that's night one right there. That's what I ask you before.
Speaker 2: I guess his rain would then be going on longer than Summer Slam. Yeah, and then I need more people. I mean by then, maybe some people.
Speaker 1: Like switch brands shake ups, and there's a couple of matches like you could do, like like Damian him originally had two matches.
Speaker 3: You could do Drew and Gun. There a couple of times they'd like to do that. So heat up joining Gargano. I see he's on SmackDown.
Speaker 1: Uh, they can try to heat up Sammy.
Speaker 3: See what happens, See what happens there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we could.
Speaker 3: You could. I don't know how the crowd's gonna go with it, but you could. So in that sense, this is.
Speaker 1: What I want to ask you, because this is what I'm so curious about. With all we hear about the backstage politics and whatnot. Right now, it's goun Thro Vus Cody, and.
Speaker 3: It supposedly it seems like it's gonna be Rome versus Jacob who's closing that show.
Speaker 4: I feel like Roman, he's gonna make the call, let's get at let's get a hell in a cell.
Speaker 1: And here my pitch. I said this in the discord rate. My pitch is Last man Standing. Omaga is known for a legendary last man Standing match. He was wearing like the Umaga garb last time, and I actually think a last man standing between these big meaty simoons would like really slap like even then like the last match, they added backlash.
Speaker 3: We talk about backlash a little. It felt almost like a gimmick, like you could have had weapons in there. There was. It was a good type of slow where they'd be fast and like big slam and take some time big slam choke. It felt more like they were just trying to put each other down, and they kept emphasis Rome like he just can't get Jake ub down, and they made it seem like the spear was like like he just caught him right, Like it just was like by lux. That's why I think the Last Man's Standing, Like yes, and then you could do that where Roman's literally punch pun and then like you can do the like that's my pitch is Last man Standing. I actually think this would be a perfect scenario. So yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Maybe Cody, he's.
Speaker 1: The man that's you're telling me that there's gonna be no like, oh, so they're gonna go Cody, and they're gonna say, hey, you're gonna open Clashing Italy, and you're gonna also lose your title. Here's the thing, though, I think if they do open, he wouldn't lose his title. I think they might do some sort of Shenanigan type of finish because like, is he gonna lose it in the opening of the unless that's what they tell Roman, Right, if they're like, hey, like, the only reason you're not going on last is like Cody's gonna drop it tonight. That's that's the only thing, right, And maybe they pitch it like, hey, you could get out of here, you know, we know you don't like Italy that much, right, Like you can get out of here quick, you know, you can get out of here and go. Yeah, I'm very curious what's gonna happen with the booking of that, But yeah, Jacob and Roman, I just watched it finally finished back last last night.
Speaker 3: Tons of fun.
Speaker 1: I know it's been joked around, but yeah, Roman's like he's not doing the cinema matches anymore.
Speaker 3: He's actually like it's it's it's just I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He's like he's retraining all the Alt Bloodline fans to like a non interference matches.
Speaker 3: It was it was crazy to watch Roman like doing the drive.
Speaker 2: Where were they Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like jud and moves.
Speaker 1: That's like, oh yeah, he is actually wrestling and what what? I I didn't dislike you went put the discord, but I thought it was crazy.
Speaker 3: Roman won Like he cheated. He fucking cheated. He he was in the death grip. He pulled the reft to distract him. He removed the turnbuckle, and I thought, oh, something gonna happen. He just slams, shake up his head down and spears and wins. I was like, and I respect it because I'm like lots of times when people are tweets the heel when their baby face like, oh I'm just full on good guy. Now. I respect it that he kind of won't won in this shitty way. But I could not believe. I thought, oh, I'm not gonna do that now. He just fucking cheated to beat Jacob f On too I could not believe it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he took out the usso's and him h. I really enjoyed that match. I hope it has given match. But yeah, that's that's the thing I'm most excited for for Clash is who's going on last Because we know Cody and them aren't doing Crown Jewel.
Speaker 3: Cody's gonna lose that title. But and even then, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know people say, like, that's the rumor that Roman has his creative till Summer Slam. I still I'm not one hundred percent bought that he's going to be dropping it. I just feel like he I don't know, I feel like he's gonna feel certain ways about it. I know that it's a combo of something like that. It seems like the ratings and crowds been out. There's been some weeks they were up and then other weeks they were down. I know people were meming on the Backlash and Double or Nothing stuff, but it's like, yeah, Double Nothing's like a much bigger show than Backlash. I don't put that all on Roman, but I get I'm here for the memes. I'm always here for the memes for Roman stuff. But how are you feeling about because obviously people, this is a direction that going. How do you feel about this oba open challenge stuff?
Speaker 4: I mean I think the matches have been like fun, just like squashed stuff, but I don't know, like what the like fine, because I feel like like an open challenge gimmick like this, like the payoffs kind of has to be like I.
Speaker 2: Don't think for Obo would be like him losing to the right.
Speaker 3: It's so long you beat right.
Speaker 4: But then it has to be like like I don't know, like a worthy challenge or something or like where like it's not a squash where it just goes like say like random person like Shamus comes out and they just have like an actual, like like fifteen minute match and then it's like after that point where he'd stop doing squashes and go after like the actual people Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's the direction it could go if you're not gonna do where he just loses in one of the openes.
Speaker 3: And this is where it can't work in all wrestling, But this is where it would have been great if this thing had like a twenty minute time limit, right, because that could in the out right there where the person goes the time and then you do more of the series, right, So I think I'm like, I'm fine with it. It's just one of these things of that just doesn't scream to me, like the guy that's gonna win at Summer Slam. I'm not saying it was done now.
Speaker 4: Thinking about like you could do like he does all these squashes and then that's like, this is why I should be in the King of the Ring tournament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think what what's your feeling right now? Is he is he beaten Roman at SummerSlam?
Speaker 4: I would want it to but like I've also seen people say, like I feel like Roman could like do It's like this is gonna be like next year's media Man.
Speaker 3: I can't remember he did that. There was that he did it to somebody else and then just it never happened. He's like, we're gonna we're gonna push that down the line. But old but Braun, that's the right, That's that's the running joke is now we're gonna do that Mania And now when the rumor is what's Roman's plans, because the rumored plans for Room right now is what they're doing. Jake up. And then there was Gunda but that's gone, so there's something which makes sense because they're tied one one, so you can play that. But bron breaker is nowhere in these rumors, which is interesting. I'm g glad Braun got the win on Backlash, because if he didn't, I would have thought, oh, the push is over. I thought that, Yeah, I did think it would have been over minus a few like botches and step up. I know people are just going after Seth for the Osprey stuff, but like again, I'm always I'm always here for the memes, especially Seth because Seth gets.
Speaker 1: A little high on himself, so I was here for the memes of it. But I thought the match was very fun. What I loved about the opener of the clothes. They both felt like fights, but like Seth and Braun felt like that fight where you see a YouTube vide where the guy was like scrambling on the cement and everything, where like uh, Jacob and Roman felt like a boxing fight. Like I felt like they were taking their time and one big blow after another, but they had great chemistry.
Speaker 3: I do think they're gonna run that back. I'm actually surprised they're not running back at like Saturday Night's main event or something I still think there's a chance. I wish they would kind of split off and like let's forget and also, please on a row, can we just have bron like Spear Logan and Austin again the fucking like this is such a loser squad now, like it just when they're out there. Cunn prom was like, man, I don't want to see anything going on here.
Speaker 2: But Maxine help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's gonna take off the hood. It's gonna be Maxine pre Oh my god. But yeah, how have you felt about in general everything Roman Jacob Roman storyline.
Speaker 3: He's we joked about it and I, hey, we didn't get to talk about hashtag trash.
Speaker 1: Told you I've been saying this since January. He was gonna run back the blood Line first night. Themes back. He's in the Red and he's got the usso's with him. He literally and they're already hit Jay on Twitter. Instagram's hinting about Sammy. I guess I don't actually think it's a real possibly Sammy will be back in the blood Line with the next six months.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna happen, and.
Speaker 1: They get even transition into Heal Sammy where he challenges Roman, but he's literally running back the blood line the first raw after Great Ray and then after that's been dipping.
Speaker 3: So we'll see how much she's cooking. We'll see what happens. But what are your thoughts and everything going down and the future of it.
Speaker 4: Uh No, I've been liking the Roman then Jacob's stuff a lot.
Speaker 2: I think it's been working really well.
Speaker 4: Obviously the match I really enjoyed at Backlash, and like you said, I think there's a big potential for a stip match, like a last minute standing or something like that.
Speaker 2: They do that and just go.
Speaker 3: It was a while stat with Michael's like, oh Romans started the shield, Jacob is just get out of prison. I was like, God, damn, man, you don't got to do them like that. I get it, but like, fuck man.
Speaker 4: I think Jacob has said like he like watched like like something about like watching.
Speaker 2: On TV put of prison. Man.
Speaker 3: They can recreate all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel like they would do like the cell is like the prison like like like.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, so put you back in the cage all that stuff.
Speaker 1: So even if they also just do akh right, they could also he bron Breaker out there as the dog though, this time because he's barking, you know, so the question, yeah, and the direction is going, so Italy Rome wins and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how are we film about ussos right now?
Speaker 4: I feel like they haven't really been like they're just just around like minions and yeah, like they don't really do like have matches anywhere, just like walk around.
Speaker 2: Uh so yeah, I don't really know. I mean.
Speaker 1: Take oh god, they might, but I still do think they might win the take team by titles back again in this run, just so they didn't do one more of the all the title Yeah, I do, I do. What do you think ap is a Jacob Aftis? Do you think he does this series ends with him eventually like acknowledging him and then being friends or do they does he because.
Speaker 3: It's like he's like I Y's a heel.
Speaker 1: But even the Backlash match, he was doing crowd taunts, he was getting the fire up, he was doing the he was doing the head thing.
Speaker 3: He was wrestling as a baby.
Speaker 2: Face with a respect type thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And do you think he could just go would he stay on Raw? Do you think he'd go to the Bloodline or do you think you go back to SmackDown Like I.
Speaker 4: Feel like you could go back to SmackDown. Yeah, and like I mean him and could be match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something if he's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like Roman, you could do you could do that eventually. Yeah for the title?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what else? What's one of the women's right now?
Speaker 4: We have?
Speaker 1: So they're going to EO. Well, I guess that's something we talk about. You and Osca. That was a really fun match, really good match last weekend. I enjoyed it. Oscar just randomly seemingly gone. Doesn't have anything to do with the TKO stuff. It just seems like she's doing other family stuff or things going on in Japan, so she's out of there, which sucks because man Oscar is like she's one of those people and I just talked about earlier with Darby when people get to certain route. She is that people of if you have a roster or people are injured, you can just go, ah, heat Oscar up and get the title on her. And that's like a good camping because like here's the example, Knockamoara when they came a similar time, Knockamora. Right now the current status, you could never heat him up to throw the world title on him.
Speaker 3: But Osca. You could do that easily to throw a world title on her right at any moment. You could give her a good, good character boost because she's always done great fun promos, great character work. She's great in the ring.
Speaker 1: So it is like a huge loss for them in that division because she's just something that can really hold it down. So that was a bummer, especially for me too, because Osca had a great w career.
Speaker 3: It always could have been a bit bigger.
Speaker 1: I think she's had like a lot of highs and lows as far as her booking, but a great utility player.
Speaker 3: But it seems like EO's on her way.
Speaker 4: Like she's gonna be gone like forever. I think she's punny gonna have the matches. I mean, the role is like in semi retired. That kind of makes me think of like that like late career undertaker, where like like like two matches a year for like big stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so at least.
Speaker 2: Does seem like she's fully retired, but probably not gonna see her for a long time. Probably maybe not this year, I don't know, but uh, yeah, I thought the match was really good. Uh at Backlash, I thought it was Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Was what I wanted to be some creative stuff too, like with EO blocking the mist of like Pat, I thought it was a cool spot there, and uh yeah, as for like EO does seem like she's definitely going towards Becky and that's honestly like in that orbit as well with Soul Ruka, I feel like we're probably gonna get those singles matches of like like Soul and Becky and EO and Becky probably a triple threat at I mean, I don't know if they get like if you wait all the way until like Summer Slam for like a triple threat between all three of them, but I feel like the singles matches are gonna happen first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're almost running back the Bailey Becky lyras.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A couple of singles triples there, so.
Speaker 2: They should they should all be good.
Speaker 4: Obviously, we haven't seen the Soul and Becky match yet, but we did see Soul and Neo and EO and Becky and both those I enjoyed. So I think all three of them together, I don't think it would like suddenly become bad if it was all together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it shouldn't be, but you never know. Three of them No, but you never know, remember unreal Becky and Lyra Summers.
Speaker 2: No that matches.
Speaker 1: I swear once a week, I get the fucking this is why Triple doesn't push Lyra anymore. Like it's one of those like people make the jokes with those certain tweets that pop up all the time, like this roster.
Speaker 4: The WW roster in two thousand and eight was stacked. Yeah, when someone Joe Cook the smack down roster, Cinesarrow hot tag, miz on talking Snack.
Speaker 1: Brian Adam Cole comes up a lot, like you never have a peak moment like this again, right, Like, and that's one that I feel like is coming up now it's two and nine, and the Lyra d push that comes up, like I'll say, I'll say at least twice once every two weeks, and I'm being nice, I feel like I see it more than that.
Speaker 3: And again she's tweeting Bailey, come on now, get out of there. They they they didn't even.
Speaker 1: Listen to s Pup's push of oh they gotta win the taketos. They're so far from the tag team they're not even scene. Bailey, get the fuck out of there, Get out of there. If they came to you and said, hey, you want to take half the contract to the New Day, leave come to AW. That's stat lander match. You don't have to be a dream match. It's right there that that's a Grand Slam match right there. That that's you can have that on Dynamite even whatever. You can cross it off again. You and mon A, you can win those women's take tows and just have like an eight year run and just make a bunch of money.
Speaker 3: Like it's time. She's like the New Day.
Speaker 1: It's fucking time, you know the same way as like an A J A couple weeks when as you lost time for you to go to WW, you know, it's like this is not gonna be. Aw's no place for you.
Speaker 3: God, what was? Oh well, what do they got Live doing right now?
Speaker 4: Live had just kind of like managing the rockets? The word is that stuff? We supposedly coming back like this.
Speaker 1: Week on Raw, which I surprise, I thought was gonna be a lot longer. The way people are talking about.
Speaker 4: The original report was like they're they're hoping she'll like maybe make it for summer Slams. So it wasn't as bad as as they thought. But I feel well, I was talking about this like on a different discord, but I was thinking, like for these Saturday nights and events like Hobnestly, this card is.
Speaker 2: Not looking very good. But for all the Saturdays of the events they've had like something world title related at least in like the main event, either world title match or the last Statura Maay Cinema was a number one contenders match. And looking at the world titles like like Coodie Gunther is not gonna be at this Saturday night because they're in Italy, Ria.
Speaker 4: Jade is like gonna be at Clash in Italy because that's like Jade and her promo is like want reat Clashing Italy, so that's where it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And Jacob's not working but even like not even less like a joke, like he has his schedule out and he's not working, and.
Speaker 3: That has he has romans, then I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's really been.
Speaker 3: I think he appeared once. I thought to like interfere for on somebody, but even then I don't even know right and you don't have Punk, which I don't know where punk is right now.
Speaker 2: He said. First, So for me, the highest chance of a world title being on the show would be like live in Stephanie to like ye do it with like and honestly like people were pushing like like when when good there when Cody and Randy was getting really bad, people were I saw the main event, I honestly wouldn't even be opposed like put Stephanie and live si event, like give them the main event and give them like twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: That that to me is the route you pushed lives so hard, like you've made her trying to make her big star.
Speaker 3: I think they but still they're still trying to and nothing.
Speaker 4: Else, like because if there's not gonna be any world title match, like I mean, Penta's on the poster are like eat the page, Benza pl main event.
Speaker 2: For the Icy title. I mean it would be cool in like some other context.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's just not what it's I don't think. Yeah, so I agree with you. I hope that's what they do.
Speaker 4: I would be I feel like some people would kind of be mad, just like on paper that's happening on the side next.
Speaker 2: To me event.
Speaker 4: But if they get the main event and like get time, I think that's probably like the best thing they could do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess they'd just be mad because like so many times, like you said that, you've gone like lots of times the men and Women's world title, whether it's or world defended right Like to me though, once if I'm there and I if I bought tickets and I saw that six women graphic, That's when I start getting passed, because like, fuck a six that that's like a classic, like.
Speaker 3: Like in between New Japan pay.
Speaker 1: Per views SmackDown roll like yeah that Sart's like like we're getting that and that to be right away signify, Like why didn't they do even just do I guess like they said they do Jane Ree, but like why not just do Jane and Rehea there again? And then maybe for Italy do like a triple threat with somebody gets Charlotte. I don't know, Like that's why I'd say, like that would feel even much more bigger.
Speaker 3: Than oh just a six way, you know, with like we just gonna win.
Speaker 4: Is the one going head tohead with with the dull or Nothing?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I feel like might just giving up?
Speaker 3: No, is it no? Because Double Nothing's on Saturday or Sunday, isn't it no, I think it's on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think they're both the same day. I think I said that in the chat.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: No, it's pay twenty fourth it is. Yeah, the only reason I remember. The only reason I remember that is just because it's not football. When it's football, they're all on Saturday. Because two kids, I gotta respect the NFL. But because this might be the last one. Well, no, we got a couple more.
Speaker 4: In my head, they were like head to head and like people were joking, maybe I just fully made this. Something was like, oh they like announced it out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Just you got brain rot memes forming right now to like create that. But yeah, they'll be separate, so that's the good thing. So yeah, this show I will I don't think I've been watching even live. I think I'll wait to hear what people say about it and then watch it with no commercials or whatever. But yeah, we'll see. Yeah, is there anything else? W Really we haven't touched upon any big storylines or matches.
Speaker 2: Make sure I think.
Speaker 3: The two nights right, I might actually check that out. I've not watched watch.
Speaker 2: The match like sand match. I think that is also. I think that is also like next Saturday because goes on Saturday, so yeah, I'll probably be watching that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Triple Mania rumors spcause they're doing two nights of Triple Mania Saturday or Friday and Sunday, not Saturday, and the rumors that Night.
Speaker 2: One is supposedly going to be in the US. But the but the.
Speaker 4: Rumors also that they've been wanting to do more US stuff, but there's just been like a lot of visa issues. Do more worlds collide and stuff like that, but just haven't been able to. So I think the rumors like they want to do US, but there's a they haven't announced the date yet because they might be to a point where like we're not gonna be able to do it, just do night one like another city in Mexico. But I think, I mean, it'd be interesting to see like if they did two nights, like maybe the night one would be the one with like more like main roster type people and then Night two would be like the actual like Big A storylines one. And there was a report to that a lot of main roster people want to do Triple A just because they see like these crowd reactions and stuff that people get over there, so.
Speaker 3: They want to go over to see Taker.
Speaker 1: They want to I'm tired of they don't want to wrestle Dan Hollis, And they're like three point five, that's.
Speaker 3: Show three point five. How you was that a joke rating? Or are you giving that tag a three point five? I didn't watch, I skipped, I had a fun time.
Speaker 2: Didn't give it three point five that I get three point two five?
Speaker 3: You told me at three point five, so I alter, take God Damn?
Speaker 2: Interesting, No, I am, isn't that right? Hot brother?
Speaker 3: They are going out of their way to fuck me? Shut the What do you give it? What do you give?
Speaker 2: I am a three point two five? I look up.
Speaker 1: God Damn, which is felt so funny. I guess I get what people are going with. But I just think with some of the live crowd, like, oh.
Speaker 3: Man, they got worried they're gonna overexpose Dan House and all the ship's like, I don't think so I got.
Speaker 2: Keep saying it.
Speaker 3: It's like like, no, I think the crowd's wanting like these little comedy breaks again, and I think for me, like this shit has done. But I think if these shows had more matches, it wouldn't be much of an issue. I think it is just because it's the four or five when it's like this is the one back in the day. Lots of times they did that, even att two era where it's like you got eight matches, but there's like one to two where it's like this is very joking. This is just the gimmick match where it's just like the hardcore title twenty four to seven match, right like this is just wild.
Speaker 1: I think this would be even better for six matches. But with the amount of cards they have, that's where it's like kind of an anchor. But you know, you sell that merch Stanhilis and sell that merch, make that money.
Speaker 3: So all right, if we have nothing big get anymore.
Speaker 4: You know, he didn't give me my one hundred points, but he's definitely gotten me more points than I thought he would. You know, bl win, you know, lots of points right there.
Speaker 1: Almost wrestling more than didn a and w my God, Like, you know, all right, if you have nothing else to be up big, why you got the draft results over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do, okay, perfect, because I I've kind of forgot about some people I have here.
Speaker 1: So if people don't know we do a draft every year. It's like an NFL Fans draft with pick wrestlers. They get points based on title wins wins in general matches, but then there's also ones for losses and title losses, that kind of route.
Speaker 3: So yeah, who is what's we looking at right now?
Speaker 2: So I'll start with Oh, here it is, So start with me because I'm the lowest, because I start off with a negative fifty for for Andy losing and Elod.
Speaker 3: I suppose Listen he has Eosky, Randy Orton, Penta, Javon Evans, Jus Bailey, Roquilriguez, Carmela Hayes, Lash Legend, and Dan Holsen and Kit Wilson is his jobber who he gets points for if he loses.
Speaker 4: So right now I'm at a total of sixteen points. I did get out negatives, but so I think if I didn't have a negative fifty, I honestly wouldn't even be doing terrible but definitely screwed me and haven't gotte like the main event points either, really, So uh, then we have David.
Speaker 1: Who David has Cody Rhoads, Obamac and Punk, Stephanie Fakir, Gunther, Becky Lynch, Chicke Up bat to sharp Flair Drew mctarren Doma Stereo and then his jobbers Pat Cardona, great pick by the way.
Speaker 2: So he has ninety six points.
Speaker 3: Okay, ninety six points. It means I'm still lean here with Riea Ripley, Rome Rains, Brown Breaker, Live, Morgan, Trick, Williams, seth Rons Rocks and Prez l A.
Speaker 2: Knight.
Speaker 3: Where the fuck is he? Finnbaler? My job er is uh russve what am I'm rocking right now?
Speaker 2: You're at one hundred and forty six points.
Speaker 3: Well that's a nice lead. That's like a near fifty or fifty plus lead. I like that. Okay, perfect, So that's good.
Speaker 4: So then what I'm thinking is, because like we said, like usually we would do like the shakeups like book Moore money in the bank, but money in the bank also move later in there something you just do it like before the date that it would be before.
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking probably like either like the preview or review of the Saudi Show is when we do the shake ups.
Speaker 3: When is the shady shows in June?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it'd be the one after clashingly, so sometime in June around there.
Speaker 2: I like that, and then we do a shakeup before the actual money to make show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I like that. I think before summer sounds good. And then before money of the banks becau Summerslam's like we'll kind of maybe have an idea of some of the bigger matches for me as well too, so we can kind of shift something.
Speaker 3: So no, I like that. Yeah, we'll do that, So yeah, look out for that. So yeah, our next episode will be as tentively right now as long as everything lines.
Speaker 1: Up May thirty first, where we'll talk about double or nothing, and I'll talk about clash in Italy and whatever news has happened, and then GMO we'll figure out. We're gonna have to take a look at see what's going on. I'm not sure one time. Maybe it might be on a random Friday or something, because the weekends are kind of I got maybe filming for the next three saturdays, so there's some time that's like not available for me. So we'll see, but we're gonna get it done cause I don't want to get too far ahead. So if we got a one time do a random Friday or something, we'll make work, or maybe like an earlier on a Sunday or Saturday, well we'll figure it out. But check out that VODs on there were in our week two or session two of season four.
Speaker 3: So that's a fun time and that's also very close. So I suppose not in the negative there. I suppose leading that right now for the time being. You know, it's a long time sometime.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about for my GM two. I don't know if this is in the game because I don't finish that many seasons, But is there a stat at the end of like most weeks spent at number one? No, they don't, because I was thinking, especially now in like in like two ks my sixth, it's like it's so close. It'd be cool to see like at the end, like because number one is switching so often, it'd be yeah, of like combined week at number one.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I think they could do in the future is like little stats number thing is that I've always wanted to in a season show many superstars like defend or win a title.
Speaker 3: I would that because for somebody myself, I'm on.
Speaker 1: A season right now where I'm like, like season twenty five, I would love to see I kid, you not chomp a man in my seasons he's on a run right now.
Speaker 3: He held the world title for a full year, like he had lose in the weekly shows, but like at the end of the pay per views, he had the whole time, and then he had he lost it midway and now I've given him my it's the undisputed title, but it's the aw UNDERSTUDIDT title, it's the secondary title. He's had that now for a year and a half. This guy loses like I did do the custom titles. Yeah, this guy loses like once every three to four months. It's crazy. And then he had like this other run before him and Kevin Knight, I just assume him together eight months is take Team Champions. I was like, this is like a filler program.
Speaker 1: I even put them in a match that had FTR and the Bucks and then them in like a three way ladder match. They still won. I couldn't believe it. I was like, but their rig levels are really high.
Speaker 2: But no.
Speaker 1: The five stats you get at the end are the biggest fan like jumps over had like in one week, the most fans.
Speaker 2: The most money in a single show.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, most of my single show. And then there's best.
Speaker 1: Overall ratings like the whole year your shows and then there's highest show overall. It's like the best show book and then the highest pl like record, so that type of thing.
Speaker 3: So I would love that. Yeah, who spent the most because they do like who's spent the most. I'm injured, so yeah, I'm very curious what they're gonna do with gmode next year, but you know, we'll keep playing that.
Speaker 2: I've been playing a lot of Universal Mode has been like that big thing.
Speaker 4: Like at first I did it, like my plan was to do Universe Mode, where like I book all the matches and then I like play them and then just like call it like like a shoot, like if I lose to someone, like that's it. But then eventually I got so into like my stories and stuff that was setting up where it's like I don't want these people losing to mess up my stories. So now I just play and like if I lose, I'll like or like, if I'm about to lose, I do the classic like going to switch controller to the other person, make myself kickout, and then switch switch nice to me.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know you could do that.
Speaker 4: Then you can do if you're pinning someone and you press the D pad, each of the D pad is a different kickout.
Speaker 2: I think like.
Speaker 4: Up up is like pull the person's head up and like stop the count. There's one that's just like the shoulder, one that's like a kickout, and one that's like if you're doing like a kickout at one really like jump off and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So you can do you can do some funny stuff just to like if you want to make matches, if you want to put on like five star classics, you can just like you can like create kickouts like make it more exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that's that's funny. I did not even know. I didn't know about those. I didn't know about that. You could switch over, so that's fun. So well, there you go. That is this episode of the Gimmick. Well should be back at two weeks before the breakdown. I've double nothing and Clash in Italy should be some good shows. We'll catch up with David dude he's thinking about and it will not be boring.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: Do the