Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, welcome back to Mountain Murders sometime this week. I'm Heather and I'm Dylan. Hello, Dylan, Hey girl, how are you? My head is spinning from all the news that's flooding into it this morning. Like there's so much going on.
Speaker 2: There is so much going on this week, Dylan, and that is why we are calling this episode perverts on Parade.
Speaker 1: Oh oh God.
Speaker 2: For some reason, summer seems to bring out the weirdos.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking my kids to that parade.
Speaker 2: Well, some people will refuse. They're like, oh, look a man pissing in another man's mouth. My children should be exposed to this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, cool.
Speaker 2: Perverts on Parade. Yes, we have a lot going on. Speaking of perverts. O.
Speaker 1: Lindsey Graham died today. Well he did apparently of a brief sudden illness aka but stuff. Yeah, I mean maybe I mean that. No one's said it wasn't but stuff.
Speaker 2: Lindsay Graham. I'm telling y'all he is a closeted freak with a bloodlust. He wants us to bomb children. I do think, well, he does butt stuff.
Speaker 1: I do think he is I think he's a homosexual man.
Speaker 2: I do lady g I think he is the news broke some years ago, and I don't care if he's a gay man.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. Well, I care more if you never admit want to like be your true authentic self.
Speaker 2: Well that's I guess That's where I'm at with Lindsay Graham is you know, he's done some shitty things in my opinion as an elected official. I'm not really sure how this man continues to be elected in South Carolina kind of blows my mind. I definitely don't like his attitude on what is happening right now in the Middle East. He definitely supports Israel and does not see a problem with genocide. He actually champions it. He wants children to be murdered. He gets I don't understand that part. I guess we shouldn't get into all that political nonsense.
Speaker 1: Now he has a gleam in his eye when he talks about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds disturbing. And on top of it, you know he's conservative, but also I think is a closeted homosexual and be a freak, Lindsay. If you're a freak, your freak flag fly. But I guess it's like the hypocrisy right always gets me.
Speaker 1: Well, it pisses me off, especially when you're in a position like that. And my thing is, even before I come to reside in this upstate or in South Carolina, every time I saw Lindsey Graham and the news on the TV anywhere, the words what's best for South Carolina never ever came out of his mouth. It was always some shit about some other policy that has nothing to do with South Carolina or making South Carolina better for the people who live here.
Speaker 2: He wants to have butt sex with foreign policy. Okay, that's it. Care if he wants to have butt sex. A lot of people have butt sex. They like it, they get up in it, and they really love it, and that is great. Some of our listeners might like butt stuff. More power to you, Okay, But Lindsey, I believe, in my heart of heart stilling that he died doing butt stuff and there might have been substances evolved. That's all I'm going to say now.
Speaker 1: I think Well, as one of our Discord fan pointed out, obviously they're said they're hinting at maybe a heart attack or do this or that. But something just seems off to me about just to turn the phrase like if it's a heart attack, while we say a we think he died of a heart attack, but we'll have to wait till the autopsy, all right, But which is usually how they word stuff like that. But the phrase brief sudden illness is just a very strange string of words to me.
Speaker 2: Someone hit that vagus nerve while he was doing butt stuff. Homeboy had a heart art attack. He was probably all hopped up on something partying. I'm telling you, I think Lindsay's a freak.
Speaker 1: Allegedly. We don't know any of this to be true.
Speaker 2: And what was the thing a while back where he was at like Disney World by himself, but he was wearing like business casual at Disney, Like who goes to Disney wearing like a tie? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess Lindsay Graham did very strange. Okay.
Speaker 2: At the same time, Lindsey Graham bashing for Today.
Speaker 1: At the same time, my heart felt condolences to his friends and family because there are people that liked him seventy one and I hate that they're having to deal with this. You know, it's not the exit. He wanted to make the exit. The exit.
Speaker 2: Well, we definitely know Lindsay didn't have an exit only I'm just going to say that.
Speaker 1: Right, Look, yeah, well are you going to call this episode? But stuff?
Speaker 2: No, it's perverts on parade. That's why we had to talk about Lindsay at the top of the top of the charts here, Bud all right speaking of perverts and just fucked up shit, didn't. We have got to discuss this because it has blown my mind. The more I read about this case that is unfolding in Ohio, the more my brain just starts to kind of melt and I cannot wrap my head around it. Who are these people?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why is this happening? What the fuck is going on in the world.
Speaker 1: I briefly saw that when this headline broke, but I never really had a chance to dig into it. And yesterday you were just telling me everything you told me about this case. I mean, it just doesn't it doesn't even sound like it could be real. A story has.
Speaker 2: Broken about an Ohio family. And when I say family, it's a young like a younger couple, Gary Siders Junior and his wife Elizabeth, and then Gary's.
Speaker 1: Parents who are obviously elderly. Okay, they were.
Speaker 2: Living in a home with sixteen children that have been described as quote A most feral. These children were living in a feces infested home. And this all unfolded because Gary Saters Junior, thirty six, began exposing himself to people outside the Ohio hellhole last month in May. At least, I say, last month, we're in July. Where's my braide?
Speaker 1: In May?
Speaker 2: So two months ago, I apologize. Monday's just run together. I'm still in the month of June.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want even.
Speaker 2: Though the fourth of July just happened. Now, okay, this dude is waving his wider at people.
Speaker 1: Back in May.
Speaker 2: At least four times he flashed his private parts on the twenty third, the twenty seventh, the twenty ninth, and the thirty first, According to these court documents, That criminal complaint was filed on June thirtieth, the same day that authorities executed a search warrant that exposed the deplorable Squalor that he, his wife, his parents were living and that they allegedly kept the children in sixteen children. Now, authorities had no idea that the sixteen almost feral kids were in the Vinton County, Ohio home when they arrived to serve ciders with this warrant for his arrest. Dylan, the conditions of this home I just cannot even believe. So the kids were kept isolated in a twelve by twelve foot room that was littered with human waste and other garbage. Some of the children couldn't even speak, according to Ohio Attorney General Andy Wilson, So.
Speaker 1: These are sixteen victims being basically tortured on the daily basis, being held captive, if you will, in a twelve by twelve room that alone is really hard to even contemplate.
Speaker 2: They looked almost like feral animals, it has been described. And when we're talking about like reading, writing, and education, there's this whole other level of expectations here because these kids, including the eighteen year old, can't even spell her name. Some of them cannot speak or do not speak.
Speaker 1: So that's one thing we were wondering, and it certainly sounds like these children have been kept outside of the system completely, possibly even birth at home, because you have to imagine that if you have baby after baby in a hospital and then once you know, have the birth certificate, there's you know, you have an expectation of when they get a certain age, they have to be going to school, they have to come to doctor's appointments, they need immunizations and things like that. And if a kid just falls off a map, you would expect that someone would look for them in some capacity.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, but on the other like the other side of that, on the other token here, I don't know if that would necessarily be true because these people were allowed to just slide on through the system because the system was not aware. It seems that there were sixteen children in this home, So just very strange. Dylan so Siders, his wife Elizabeth, who's thirty three, and his parents, Gary Senior seventy three and Christina sixty six, were arrested and faced multiple charges of endangering children. Gary Siders Junior was eighteen years old and had only finished ninth grade when he married Elizabeth back in two thousand and eight. She was fifteen at the time. And this is according to records in Mason County, West Virginia. Y'all, the Siders family is not doing West Virginia many favors here. You're just perpetuating stereotypes. And I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't like that, but we all know that West Virginia is a great place and have many, many great people there.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so don't let these people soil your idea of a beautiful state.
Speaker 1: But we do know on the national stage that's gonna be snickered at. They're gonna make the incest jokes they've always done about Mountain fog. They took her baby. Yeah, they're gonna take her baby and the taco bell drive through a pretty tootys iris if you know, you know, But yeah, fuck that. We know. West Virginia rocks, and it's beautiful and it's full of very smart people who can indeed spell their names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's shout out to Lisa. They're now eighteen year old was born two months after the marriage. Children age sixteen, fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, eleven, ten, eight, six five, along with four year old twins, two year old twins, and one year old twins were found in the squalid home. And remember there was an eighteen year old as well. Seven of the children were hospitalized in the Columbus area, including two who were taken to trauma centers. One of those children was listed in critical condition and had to be intubated.
Speaker 1: My God, which which is in this Basically, they're breathing for that's a tube down your throat so they can breathe for you.
Speaker 2: Right, you are a lovely medical professional. Thank you for explaining that to us.
Speaker 1: Dylan and I did not realize it because I could not, for the life of me, figure out how we got to sixteen kids given the age of the parents involved three sets of twins.
Speaker 2: What in the hell she'd been marked in them baby since she was fifteen?
Speaker 1: Now this is pitiful.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not really sure what this woman's story, Elizabeth Cider's story is. Her attorney has come out and said, you know, she is not an evil person.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is just some backwoods ignorance or what.
Speaker 2: But witnesses who've interacted with the couple, Old Junior and his wife Elizabeth, have said she was like a very meek, mild you know, a stare at the ground, didn't make eye contact, wouldn't speak. It was almost as if she was like not allowed.
Speaker 1: Sounds like she possibly could be a victim in this as well.
Speaker 2: Well. She yeah, like maybe she grew up in a feral home as well. I don't know, but all four suspects face up to sixteen counts of child endangerment. They are on three hundred thousand bonds each and could spend a maximum sentence of up to one hundred and ninety two years in prison if they are found guilty. It is unclear whether Siers and his wife are the parents of all sixteen children at this point, but her attorney believes she is the biological mother of all of them. They are doing court July twenty third. Oh, I'm sorry, senior. Senior Junior is doing court on the twenty third for his public indecency charges. So, guys a pervert. He has all these children that he has kept in this garbage.
Speaker 1: Jump of a home, basically locked away in.
Speaker 2: A cell, horrible conditions. These children are like prisoners. I mean, this is honestly, we've been making light of it, but this is one of the most terrific things I've heard in a minute. And it's really like I've been deeply haunted by it, and the more information that comes out, I just can't It's like I just can't even And I was telling you yesterday like I couldn't stop thinking about the story and how horrible this is. Children do not deserve that. No one deserves us.
Speaker 1: No one deserves this. And when you get into their borderline feral humans, which I've dug into that stories of that nature before, there's some very famous ones out of Romania and various other places around the world. So what will happen in this case, I do believe is psychologists just from a pure clinical you know, just a further human knowledge about how we learn about stimulus nurture versus nature. We'll want to study and in the end help these children, you know, develop to more capable adults. They're going, They're going, yeah, because this is just this is this type of thing that just never happens to humans, right, You're not kept like this from birth.
Speaker 2: Not typically, not typically, and it's very atypical abnormal situation. Not that it has not, I mean you've mentioned there have been other cases of this time. It's very rare, but it has happened in the past, I guess just in modern and when I say modern, I'm thinking the last ten fifteen years, we haven't really heard of these kinds of stories. It's just absolutely heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: The only good part is maybe just maybe these children's not mare is over, yes, and that they can get on the road to recovery and get the help that they desperately need and probably every single aspect.
Speaker 2: Of their life, and maybe Gary Junior will stop waving his dick at people.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean just that type of that's devent behavior. Let's be honest of public displays like that, peeping all that is very deviant. I think it always leads to more dark, dangerous, terrible things. Well, yes, we don't know what's happened to these children. That was my point. It makes you wander just given the living conditions. I mean that right there alone is abuse, obviously physical abuse, emotional abuse. And I'm sure you could imagine they're malnourished.
Speaker 2: These children have not been properly fed. They've been kept in this room. I'm sure they have a million vitamin deficiencies. You can't live in a twelve by twelve room with fifteen other people. No, no, I mean no sanitary conditions being met. It's very unhealthy. It sounds like there's four, maybe five bedrooms in this home.
Speaker 1: One bathroom.
Speaker 2: I'm probably just going down on a limb here, guessing it maybe doesn't even work. Who knows, Maybe that's why they're shitting the floor. These kids are not outside. They're not getting exposed to sunlight, daylight, they have interactions with no one outside of the home. No, and there's they've never been exposed to the outside world.
Speaker 1: There's stories of members of this household were known to come into like a dollar store, a Dollar General store. Now you saw this like on social media? Is that correct? And what they now? They were known to come in right before closed.
Speaker 2: Now this is witnesses.
Speaker 1: This is witnesses accounts, people who knew them in the community. They were known to come in right before clothes nine thirty nine forty five before it closes at ten, to a place like the Dollar General. Maybe it was the Dollar General. And what they would purchase was kind of odd, which is what made it stick out for people is they would buy multiple bottles of vegetable oil all the time, and they're just like, hey, what are you doing with all this vegetable because hey, I get one bottle of it, you know, lasts of minute in my house depends on what you use it for. And they would do this on a regular basis, mostly just vegetable.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry when you said that, I just I kept thinking Lindsey Graham does but stuff with it Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: All right, diddy, it's not the pink loach or what was it, baby ol. So what people came to believe this is all This is a very calorie dnse. Surprisingly, I didn't realize this calorie dentse shelf stable food item that can be used to just get calories into a person's body. It's actually used in some organizations worldwide where they're fighting malnutrition and things like that, and you know, some whatever area of the world. It's actually used to get a lot of calories into someone quickly. You take it and mix it with some food item to really danse, make it calorie dentse, to make it, you know, get in and you know, lots of calories in quickly, and it's cheap, it's easy, it's easy to ship. So possibly we don't know it to be true. But of course I guess you could figure out. What I'm getting at is maybe they were just using this vegetable to keep these kids alive without actually giving them real food.
Speaker 2: But here's my nat fucking I mean, well, no, that's I don't even want to think about that. Yeah, but here's my thing, Dylan. Now, I've seen photos of this family and I'm not trying to make fun, but Old Senior has like eyes going in like two different directions. Okay, he is exactly how you would imagine someone who would keep sixteen children in a room would look like.
Speaker 1: Now, this is that, this is this is like, this is old Pappy. Okay, okay, Pappy Senior.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He could be some day he could be Daddy Pappy.
Speaker 1: We don't know. He's also known as the original the og.
Speaker 2: Okay, now he has like two like his He's got two y's, and I think they're both.
Speaker 1: Real, so good for him. He's cock eyed there, honey.
Speaker 2: They're going in all kinds. I mean, it looks like a damn cartoon character. He's got one going left, one going right.
Speaker 1: He don't know if he's coming or going. He don't because he can't see.
Speaker 2: Okay, and the sun does not exactly look like the brightest bulb in the turning bed.
Speaker 1: I will say, do you really think these people were with it enough to know that this is a caloriy dense something we can do to keep these kids alive on the cheap? Yeah? I do, actually, because all it would take is one search for something like how do I feed you know, keep sixteen kids alive and without trying, and I think maybe cooking all would come up. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Look, these are people that look like I don't even know if they know how to do a search. Maybe I'm just being mean. I'm being mean, I know I am.
Speaker 1: Well here's the thing. They were homeowners and we're not. So maybe you need to take a step back. And because I'm assuming that they owned the home or this could have went on for this long. Surely at landlord by at some point and wonders why.
Speaker 2: The windows is covered and ship, Yeah, there's trash and people are.
Speaker 1: Crying and screaming in the next room. So yeah, I'm assuming that this was a family home. So we I don't. I'm a rent. I rent right now. So I mean, what does that say about me?
Speaker 2: Well, it also says the economy's fucked and most people can't buy home right now.
Speaker 1: Well no, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: Prices they did half a million dollars. Yeah, but this fucker's old as hell with his damn weird eyes, and he probably bought this house in the nineteen sixty and paid ten dollars for it.
Speaker 1: Dylan, maybe just fan, Maybe it was given to it.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was part of a freak show and he's like the the eyeball guy. He can just like make them spin around in his head.
Speaker 1: They're not even attacked, they just float around in there. I would pay to see that. Sometimes they come out of his mouth like pop it back in part of his father's estate. I don't know.
Speaker 2: All I can do is make fun of these people.
Speaker 1: All I can do is make fun of it.
Speaker 2: But I still disgusting and horrific, Like you.
Speaker 1: Cry if you really think about it. These poor kids, No, it's terrible. And then the oldest have been going through this for the longest and I don't know. I can't even write their name.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Speaking of perverts dealing, a forty five year old man has been charged with indecent exposure after police say he exposed himself and was captured on two different home security cameras.
Speaker 1: Now, is there such saying is decent exposure or could we just call it exposure and just know it's indecent? These are the things.
Speaker 2: I want to well, I assume everything is decent exposure. Because you're walking around, you decent and you're public, you're decently exposing yourself. Oh okay, all we get to see your your knees, maybe your shins, yeah, some ankle, I get.
Speaker 1: Some upper thigh on my shorts. Lately, I've been wearing the little shorty shorts because they're back, the five inch shorts or the six inch shorts.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, I've seen you and your little pink shorts.
Speaker 1: You know I feel free when I wear them.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm so glad you have a lot of self confidence, and.
Speaker 1: I probably shouldn't because they honestly haven't lost that much weight. Well I guess I have. But yeah, I'm just gonna do it. I'm just going to do it. We'll put some pictures up.
Speaker 2: If you want to dress provocatively with your voluptuous body doing, I'm not going to stop you.
Speaker 1: This is what decent exposure looks like.
Speaker 2: You are a lovely curvy man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we're full of.
Speaker 2: Body positivity around here, unless your eyeballs are going in two different directions and you're a pervert and you're weird, and then I probably make fun of you. No. Look, if you're just a listener and your eyeballs are going in different directions, I'm not making fun.
Speaker 1: Of you, yes, please clarify that.
Speaker 2: And your grandpappy's probably cool if his eyeballs are going a different directly, and that's not okay. But because a papa left sixteen kids in a room while his eyeballs are rolling around his head, then I am making fun of him.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but we should stop with the eye thing, because I worked with a guy who, into mind, he had a lazy eye, as it's probably not supposed to be called, and he was a really good guy, but he would be just speaking straight to you, but.
Speaker 2: Like looking at the guy beside you, and well, I've known those people too for like a year, so what they weren't weirdos, so it didn't make fun of the weird eye.
Speaker 1: But for like a year, I didn't realize that, and I I thought he was common asshole because I would think he was saying things to me that I had no idea about or that I didn't do. But it turns out he was never really speaking directly to me. He was just looking at me with his one eye.
Speaker 2: We're very non PC here, so you know.
Speaker 1: But I like that. I love the guy. Shout out, Ronnie. You know, I make fun of people.
Speaker 2: I love you dude, because I'm just I'm bitchy now. According to court documents obtained by WTHR, an officer arrived at this home to investigate a reported trespassing on June thirteenth. Responding officers spoke to a woman who said she was awakened at five am by her security camera. The victim, whose name has not been released, initially believed it was an animal on the camera, before realizing it was a man she had interacted with before, named James Davidson.
Speaker 1: Oh My on w t RICH reports that.
Speaker 2: The victims of Davidson had exposed himself to her in the past, and she had made a police report on June thirteenth.
Speaker 1: She told police.
Speaker 2: Davidson faced the camera and was helicoptering his genitals, masturbating and playing with himself.
Speaker 1: Damn he can so he knew the camera was there.
Speaker 2: On June fourteenth, police received a report that Davidson had exposed himself to another woman who lived next door to him. She alleged he was quote creeping around her house and was seen on security footage allegedly touching himself and moving in a manner similar to the first incident.
Speaker 1: I e.
Speaker 2: Helicoptering so he's been charged with two counts of public indecency and criminal trespassing. He has been convicted of publican decency three times since twenty twenty four, and he's I guess, going to be appearing in court on July ninth. So he's appeared in it seems already this week.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Why we have to deal with this guy. I mean, public in decency three times since twenty twenty four, and now he is helicoptering on security cameras. This guy's he's got problems and he does not need to be in the public.
Speaker 1: Well, I've already heard rumors that he was a big PD Pablo fan and he was really into that song North Carolina, Get your dick out, throw it around your head like a helicopter, but those reports are unsubstantiated at this point. You know what I remember I was thinking when you were reading this about how wrong this is to do to people, and how it seemingly just shrugged off as like just this weird, goofy kind of almost funny thing. And I think it's none of that. I think the sentence should be a guy with very rough studded boots, a big guy with huge muscled thighs, comes to your house and kicks you in your little dick in your little pud meet like it goes up the number of kicks for every offense. Right, So this guy is already deserves like twenty kicks to his little pud with it by the big studded, rough booted blag guy who works for the police. This is the foot of justice, folks, is what I'm describing. Okay, Now, this guy should go to jail for ten years for this shit the first time, because, like I said, this is devient behavior and he's he's done way worse than this. I guarantee you this person has done way worse than this.
Speaker 2: Well, he's on his way.
Speaker 1: He is on his way.
Speaker 2: Because they escalate, They don't just stop at waving their little ppau. They end up sexually assaulting someone going.
Speaker 1: Further than that. These people cannot be reformed.
Speaker 2: No, and I can't know why we keep dealing with this.
Speaker 1: They cannot this type of this type of stuff, These cereal rapists, these molesters, these people cannot control themselves for whatever reason, be it brain chemicals, be it a spiritual thing, be it whatever reason. This is the way they are wired and they will never ever stop and you can never ever trust them. So I don't understand why we're not realizing that. As a society, we realize it.
Speaker 2: We're just complacent. Our legislators don't give a hoot about it.
Speaker 1: The most human, the most humane thing you can do, even considering them as well, which I don't, is a penal colony on the deserted island in the middle of the fucking ocean. Keyword here, penal. Yeah. And if they want to go fucking do all this stuff to each other, then hey, it's fine. Just drop diddy juice from the air like supply dry.
Speaker 2: We've already got a place for these folks.
Speaker 1: It's called Epstein Purpose Epstein Island into a molester devmp penal quality, and this is where we send these people to live out the rest of their little lives.
Speaker 2: Their little lives, their little lives doing all right. We have another another strange story here, Dylan. This is according to the New York Post, Christopher Peden, thirty six, of Fort Wayne, Indiana, had an arson plan that ended up.
Speaker 1: Being a bunch of junk. It was not a good plan.
Speaker 2: A firebug in Indiana cut off his own penis, dumb gasoline on it and then used it to a lot of blaze in Saudi neighbors garage.
Speaker 1: Okay, this guy really gave himself the shaft.
Speaker 2: Do you like my pun?
Speaker 1: Did you make that up? But that that pun?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: This isn't real. This can't be real. No one has ever done this, cut their own made a Molotov cocktail out of their own penis, because I mean, that's about the most hardcore thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Dick fire.
Speaker 1: This, This dick is fire. Now, this dick is on fire, bro, and it just comes flying at gage. Bro, that's where my motorcycle's at. Dog, what are you doing? Now? This is the partying buddy Christmas decorations, you some bitch. This is that drunk buddy who goes away too far and like you've already settled down, you got kids and then a wife, and he still comes around, but he gets way too drunk and and this is like, this is the apex of it where your wife is like he can never come back because he threw.
Speaker 2: This is why I tell you not to drink heavily, because I can't trust you not to cut your dick off and light it.
Speaker 1: On fire and be like, why do you not want Tim to come by? He said, He's I've known him since, you know, kindergarten. She's like, he caught our garage on fire with his flaming dick. He can't come back.
Speaker 2: He's gonna drop the bomb on you, bud now. Petin told cops that he quote harmed himself inside the garage and Fort Wayne by cutting off his penis with a kitchen knife. This happened on May sixth. By the way, I mean this is this is totally nuts.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's just a penis.
Speaker 2: Well that it is? Yes, yes, okay, give me more puns.
Speaker 1: I love them. Now.
Speaker 2: During this plan, I've never heard of a dick used as kindling.
Speaker 1: By the way, no new new for me.
Speaker 2: I just had a thought that the next Olympic Games are being held in l a O. Got correct. We could get this guy to run with the Olympic torch. But it's just a dick in his hand. Okay, okay, maybe that wasn't so great idea, but anyway.
Speaker 1: It's a great I think it's a great idea. I don't think it'll bring people back to the Olympics.
Speaker 2: He tells belie that he poured gasoline on his severed genitals and set it on fire on the floor of the garage, just inside the door. He later ran into the police and he claimed he had been slashed in the city's downtown area, but soon copped to being dishonest about the stabbing and told investigators that he wanted to be truthful, and that is when he made his confession. If you will. Investigators collected evidence from the garage, including a red plastic gas container, four lighters, and a kitchen knife. This guy has been charged with arson and is doing court next week. We have no word on the condition of his angry inchris what is left of it.
Speaker 1: Look, obviously something's wrong with this guy. Okay, we're convent silly, but something's wrong with this guy. He's got some pro something's wrong with him.
Speaker 2: He can be peeing out of a hole.
Speaker 1: D hold on second, not a peep hole. They're saying that he cut it off mm hmm and set it on fire.
Speaker 2: That's what day he's saying out here, the saying is doing.
Speaker 1: And then he's just out kicking it around. Bro, He's just out This is going on with the rest of his evening until the cops were like, hey, why are your pants covered?
Speaker 2: Sure they arrived due to the fire.
Speaker 1: Ah you think so.
Speaker 2: And happened upon this bleeding fella. Ah, yes, yes, it's like, ps, my peep is gone.
Speaker 1: You know you know what, my my dick would start such a big.
Speaker 2: Fire like an LA wildfire.
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling telling you, dude. People be like, oh my god, what puns or Pratt will be out campaigning on your dick. How is the whole area burned up so quickly? And then when they found out, they'd be like, oh, I guess so if he threw that on fire, there's no way we could have contained this.
Speaker 2: No one believes you, don't, especially me.
Speaker 1: No, No, I think I have that. My longtime listeners know I must. I'm a show. I'm a grower, not a show. So let's be honest. Okay, let's bring it back down to earth. It would not make much of a mess. You might not even.
Speaker 2: Notice this may come that's a surprise to you doing But our listeners don't want to hear about your penis.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you opened up with like butt sex, butt plug butt stuff like twenty times in the first ten seconds. Well that's expected and now you're talking about helicoptering, people helicoptering their genitals and multiple stories and you think I'm not gonna bring my genitals into this. I mean, what that expectation alone? You see what I'm doing with criminals. Yeah, I'm helicoptering. Oh see that. I don't think women can helicopter.
Speaker 2: How do you know? Maybe they can? I didn't say what I was helicoptering.
Speaker 1: God stop, let's just move on.
Speaker 2: Maybe I got a really big clotor.
Speaker 1: All right? Howbout you just come in the room just slinging or being all over the place, mock clearing the coffee table.
Speaker 2: Off, Get you a big old aye full of it. Hey, I know you're as going out in that direction over yonder, but I want you to direct it right here and get it.
Speaker 1: Bring that eye around here and look at this. You look at this?
Speaker 2: All right? The we gotta talk about this event that happened I say event, this incident that happened in Oregon in a city park, speaking of perverts. I'm telling you, man, every news story I've read this week has been about some fucking weirdo. There is a sisterhood of strangers that jumped a creepy thirty one year old man after he allegedly groped more than half a dozen women in a popular city park, according to The Oregonian. And of course police were slow to respond.
Speaker 1: So these women banded together and kicked this guy's ass.
Speaker 2: Yes, And this is what I'm talking about, Dylan. This is what we all need to do when we see a fucking pervert. We need to band together and kick the perverts ass. So this city park seems to be about forty three acres and this guy Elkkally, which you said, you don't even know if that's a real.
Speaker 1: Name, you said, aimin elk Holy of Beaverton, of Beaverton, Oregon. Wow, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So he went on this perverted rampage in the forty three acre park. It began when a twenty eight year old woman named Zoe Shearer stepped out of a car wearing an ornate bra top and a two two skirt for a photo shoot. And I get this. I was a photographer for many years specialized in boudoir, shot a lot of burlesque performers and you know, kind of alt models, So I get wearing a strange outfit in a public place for photo shoot.
Speaker 1: This is not uncommon. She's going to do her pictures right right, you get I get it. Probably change or if she's gonna stay, obviously you should probably change. Maybe I don't know. Yeah, So she steps out of the car.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's wearing this interesting outfit, maybe not the norm, but she's doing a photo shoot, so I totally get that. Cool. He immediately darts toward her. He grabs a hold of her breast and waist and would not let go. And the creepy thing is doing Oh my gosh. He starts screaming, quote, I need it. I need it, every bone in my body, I need it.
Speaker 1: Oh God.
Speaker 2: She was finally able to break free of the man. He chased her around the park as he was making those haunting statements. Her companion, another forty three year old woman, a clothing designer, had tried to stop the man. He body checked her, according to police reports. A male photographer with the duo broke up the chase and elk Holy then moved on to more victims. He turned his eye. He turned his eye to Helen. He was able to turn his eye and like cider singer, so he turned his eye to a thirty one and thirty two year old.
Speaker 1: Women.
Speaker 2: I guess thirty one and thirty two year old women that were in the park. They were already aware of this man's actions. They had seen him attack these other folks. One of them was able to strike him with a water bottle when he came close. It was enough to fend him off, but it did not end his Purvespree. He then decided to pursue a seventy four year old woman and her forty.
Speaker 1: Five year old daughter.
Speaker 2: They did have a fifty five pound German Shepherd mixed dog with them, thankfully. He allegedly straddled the elderly woman, astonishing her, and she was like, I'm seventy four years old. My first thought was get the frick off me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, so she kicked him and.
Speaker 2: Her daughter joined in shoving him. The dog is barked, starts snarling at the man. This dog's about to eat his ass up. I just aim blown away here. That's when the Sisterhood gets their revenge.
Speaker 1: Dylan. The group of.
Speaker 2: Effective women, including the thirty one year old the thirty two year old, they all be photographer, the model, the fashion designer. They all start running over. They start wailing on this guy. They pounced on him. They start hitting, punching, scratching, They pull his hair, they pull on his clothes, everything. The seventy four year old woman said she didn't feel any danger at that point because the sisterhood was there. Portland Police arrived to arrest the man after victims waited thirty one minutes. Four different people called nine one one at the scene, with the last call at two thirty eight pm, after police were still absent from the scene. Now, cops in the area say there is a significant staffing shortage and that has been a problem for the police department. They do work hard every day to respond as quickly as possible, but the reality is that they don't have the staffing level to meet the level of service that the community deserves.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm sure that's what it is. That's what happens when you call for defunding the Well, this is what happens when you fucking totally shit on cops and it turns out they don't want to work there anymore. Who saw that coming.
Speaker 2: Well, the department also doesn't have any more funds to hire police officers. There were two ballot measures. Voters are set to I guess vote on coming up about whether or not they want to further fund the police department.
Speaker 1: They're literally defunding the police. And this is what happens. This is what happens that the cops can't respond or the cops don't want to respond because they're afraid of every move they make of being sued or dog filmed or filmed or any of that stuff. Yeah, accused of wrongdoing.
Speaker 2: Like I said, two ballot measures the voters are set to measure this November could address the issue. Elkolli also allegedly put one of the women in a choke hold during this rampage and injured her jaw. Police said he was high on LSD.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: He pled guilty to three counts of harassment and one kind of attempted strangulation and it's been sentenced to two years of probation and eighty hours of community service. He's also been ordered to undergo evaluations for drug, psychological and sexual issues. Sharer, the original model who was attacked, believes the punishment is inadequate and said she hoped that he would be forced to undergo some kind of impatient treatment.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got one question. Well, for one, I totally I just knew some bullshit sentence was going to calm down like that, and it's just a it's a thousand wonders, especially if he truly was on LSD or you know whatever that he didn't you know, harm really seriously harm physically or kill one of these victims.
Speaker 2: And I'm not being like, I'm not really being a smart ass when I say they defunded the police, They've like literally no, they're literally no. I mean this town literally like the mayor they voted to defund the police. Yeah, they'refore there, and they took the funds away, so the less Yeah, so that's actually true. But it's not me just like making fun of these this town for being stupid.
Speaker 1: So I have one question, one question alone for one, this female voltron that formed up out of this these victims and they kicked his ass. I love it. I love it. I want more of it. Where were the men in the park, That's what I want to know. Where were the other men? I know the one photographer tried to help. Where were the men in this park? Because where I come.
Speaker 2: From, maybe there weren't a lot of men around Jyllan.
Speaker 1: Well, it's I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe the men were not recreating at the park that day.
Speaker 1: There's just no men in the park. Perhaps not possible, but you know what, I think it's possible as well. There's a bunch of soy boys, a bunch of little punks who are scared to death the physical, toxic masculinity, and they're just scared to death and fit. I mean, I see video after video people just talking crazy, getting all up in people's faces and they just stand there shivering. Oh God.
Speaker 2: Look, my papa had a word for those men besides yellowbillied. He called them taffy asses. And I think he just got a lot of taffy asses running around out here.
Speaker 1: Dylan, I'm sorry, but where I come from, it don't matter. If there was two men in that part, they would have been on that man.
Speaker 2: Where I come from, from the damn Jump Street. This man grabs me, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Wailing on his ass. Well, I'm just saying, the.
Speaker 2: Sisterhood's gonna have to come over and tear me off. This motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I've seen instances of men acting crazy in public and stuff, and every single time I've seen that in my life, in the real world. There were already men flanking him, getting their children to stay over here, out of the fray, and positioning themselves to fuck this guy up. That's just not allowed to happen.
Speaker 2: But because what should happen when you see some crazy motherfucker on the subway threatening everybody, tormenting somebody, Why don't people just I don't care ment what y'all all should just form a damn group and jump on this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yes, as only wait.
Speaker 2: We got to take our shit back. And when I say that, I mean take it back from these criminals. We got to take our communities back. We can't stand around anymore and watch the community and our society decline into just rampant criminal chaos. We as a people, we have seen our government isn't going to protect us, Our police aren't always going to be able to protect us. Law enforcement is not always going to be there. You have to take your safety and other folks safety. You have to take it into your own hands. And I'm not advocating for vigilante justice, Like I don't want you to go out here and like hunt sex offenders on a registry and kill them and go to prison or anything like that. It's not what I'm advocating for, even though you know, hey, we could probably use a dexter these days. I'm just saying, when you see some shit going down in a public place, I don't know why three or four people don't go over and stop that shit. Stand up.
Speaker 1: It's about it.
Speaker 2: Why are we so fucking pussified these days? We've been neutered as a society, and we can't live our lives like that. We can't be so afraid that, oh no, this could go viral and someone could cancel me, or oh my, I might get in trouble. I would rather be, as they say, judged by twelve than carried by six. Isn't that what they say, Dylan?
Speaker 1: That is what they say. But I mean, you see stories like the Penny situation up there in New York. They tried their damnedest. That man. In my opinion, I think he definitely saved people's lives or saving them from getting harmed that day by stepping in to that maniac man who had been put on the street time after time by the system. That same sys did their best to destroy him and put him in jail for the rest of his life. So I think those stories resonate in these people's heads to a degree, and like if I do do something, will I get in like serious trouble. So that's part of it. And also just society in general has just like I said, attacking anything. Just I don't know, this idea that everyone gets to do anything they want at all times in public is not really a healthy idea.
Speaker 2: Sometimes violence has to be met with further violence.
Speaker 1: But that's the way I Again, where I came from, the police response time was forty five minutes an hour plus because you were in the middle of nowhere. There's maybe one or two sheriff deputies, which you're in the sheriff's jurisdiction outside of the city limits.
Speaker 2: Again, this is why Mountain folks, country folks a little bit. You have to handle it because you've got to take they're not into your own hands, because again you're in some isolated rural area. You live in a community where it takes you thirty forty minutes just to get into town. Right, it's gonna take the police a minute to get to you. This is why we built different, Dylan, because we've had to protect ourselves. What's true, we've been thrust into a situation where we don't always have law enforcements to come along and help us.
Speaker 1: No that they come and check on the aftermath, but very seldom can they actually catch something in progress in a situation.
Speaker 2: I sound like some insane violent person who's always like, go kick the rest the bass. But I'm telling you, bro, if if we stood up more I think as a society these days, and just knock the fuck out of somebody acting out of pocket or smack the shit. I mean, it's obvious some of these people ain't never had their mouths. Their mama ain't never smacked them through the mouth before, and that's the problem. And I think if we just started standing up to people to these let's be.
Speaker 1: Out their bullies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are like these people who come in to a restaurant and show their ass, and they are acting like big bullies, big yelling, screaming, throwing shit. If somebody clean their damn clock one good time, I bet you they wouldn't go out and knack like that again.
Speaker 1: I just recently saw a viral video this guy run around, This dude run around talking about he from New York, they don't know, and just tripping in his parking lot.
Speaker 2: You know what people think when they say this, like, I'm from New York. Motherfucker. Have you met some old country boy from the damn backwoods of Georgia, damn work the farmer's whole life.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have. Well, this guy did meet a big, burly country boy who strung his ass out in the parking lot and to where he was screaming for help. So I mean, it just goes to show you loud mouse they get away with that shit, and sometimes they don't. They run up against run up on the wrong one.
Speaker 2: Well, I find typically the louder people are, the more taffy ass they are because people who are truly like badasses don't have to add tides it. They don't have to let everybody know I'm the badass. They're usually the quiet type that just stands back and watches. But when they lose it, they lose it.
Speaker 1: When somebody looks. When somebody looks at you said, look, I don't want any trouble. You don't take that as they're wimpy. What they mean is they don't want to deal with the aftermath of fucking you up. Okay, And if you have a guy who's very relaxed and kind of laughing, you know, chuggling to themselves. In a situation like this, you need to stop and go somewhere because that person, I mean, you can tell a lot by the way they're standing, where they're holding their hands and things like that as well. But it's just how about you just don't go around picking fights well, like you're a badass. There's that, there's that doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know I get a little riled up, but honestly, I'm just so frustrated, but.
Speaker 1: We do need to take our ship back.
Speaker 2: Just so frustrated because I see so many videos on social media of people, criminals just being allowed to get out in the streets and do shit that we would have never accepted fifteen years ago, thirty years ago, and it just makes me wonder where is our society headed, Because I'm honestly afraid of what's gonna come if we continue to allow this kind of thing to go on. What kind of world will we be living in in twenty years if we allow these criminals to get away with this kind of stuff and we all stand back because we're too afraid to stand up or intimidated or whatever I'm telling you, bro, if we don't nip this shit in the bud now and start standing up to protect our friends and neighbors and our community and women and children from these perverts who think it's okay to helicopter they're dick and a woman at her security camera knowing good and damn well she's going to see it, or think it's acceptable to run up and grab some woman at a park and start like fondling all these women.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, a seventy four year old.
Speaker 2: Woman that this isn't okay. And if we keep allowing this to go on, it's just I'm telling you, bro, we're headed on a bad path and we have got to stand up now before it gets worse.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: And I guess that's why I feel really heated right now, because I want all my sisters to join a sisterhood. I want us to take care of each other.
Speaker 1: A feminist vultron kicking at yes, and if that.
Speaker 2: Means for five of us to got to go take care of some business in public. We have the hobby lobby and we see some hickling down girls. I want us to make our contact in the in the yarn isle, and I want us to go take care of it, like we gotta.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of something like this, you know, there's this Newport Beach situation, this mob violence. I'm not gonna call it a team takeover because it's mob violence. Is what you're seeing is getting worse, it's getting more.
Speaker 2: So many cases of that out this week too, Dylan. Actually, I was going to dress a few of these team takeovers that have resulted in violence.
Speaker 1: Well, and this, I think many of our listeners have seen this recent most recent one in Newport Beach where these three or fourteen males attacked this female cop And like, when did when did we start raising kids? You think, who would even think about doing that. I've been around cops before. I knew, damn well, I could kick their ass and they're being an asshole to me, But I did. I didn't do that out of respect for society and just the system in general, you know what I'm saying, Like, who in the world is going to attack a police officer like that?
Speaker 2: Well, look, there's this idea that seems to have circulated, especially within the last i would say ten years or so, this attitude that the cops are bad, All cops are bad, right, acab all cops are bad, and that you don't have to respect authority and that you can just do whatever you want, and that if you do abide by the law or respect authority that somehow makes you a boot liquor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm very apple achin like yo outlaw like fuck authority kind of person. But I also do understand there is a time and place for law enforcement, and it is needed because when you don't have law enforcement. We see what happens in these cities that have defunded police.
Speaker 1: We have to have basic aprea.
Speaker 2: We have to have we have to have law and order as a society, otherwise it's anarchy, and that is not what we want.
Speaker 1: No, because the only thing holding back human nature. Because many people assume most everyone's mostly good and it's just a few bad apples, I think the opposite. Actually, I think just because for many tens of thousands of years we lived in this lawless, uncivilized society, primitive.
Speaker 2: It's only the strong survis.
Speaker 1: It's the rules of nature to I take what you have if I want it, and if I'm stronger, I beat you, you lose whatever you kill me. And we lived that way for way longer than we the way we live in thousands of years, and so the basics of society, what you're describing of civilized society is what really, in my opinion, holds human nature in check absolutely. And in all these dystopian movies, even when it's a creature feature or zombies, if you'll notice, the story always moves on to the bigger danger is not this thing we're living with or dealing with or fighting, that's other humans. The story always goes that way for a reason.
Speaker 2: And we've seen that, and we see that, seen that, yes, firsthand, those of us who've lived through natural disasters. Yes, the poor folks who survived Hurricane Katrina saw it.
Speaker 1: And that was a massive scale.
Speaker 2: Writing murder, people robbing each other, trying to kill each other over the last case of water, over some laundry detergents. I mean, we've seen that a bit, even during some of the hurricanes. We've experienced in the mountains, robbing, stealing all that, taking generators taken from people, you know, thinking that this is an excuse that they can get away with crime.
Speaker 1: No one's there to stop exactly, that's right.
Speaker 2: So it devolves very quickly when there is no authority around. And I just think this attitude that if you support law enforcement or that you agree we do need to have laws on the books and we have to have order in society that automatically makes you like some boot liquor, down on your knees whatever. Sucking off a cop is crazy to me.
Speaker 1: And if you want to suck a cop off, that's fine. And if the cops a you know, conceinding adult, that's all fine. Just to be clear, I've seen some.
Speaker 2: Of these social media cops and I'm just gonna say some of them boys and would be looking all right. I seen you winking at a couple of them the other day.
Speaker 1: You ain't seen me winking nobody.
Speaker 2: You love it when they on horseback they're winking at me. I heard you earlier today talking about police on horseback. I think you'd like it. No, yeah, you do.
Speaker 1: No horses scare me though, Yeah, but they do, Yeah, they do. Okay.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of these team takeovers, I know we've been ranting a little bit here. There was a nineteen year old and six others injured in a July fourth shooting during a Florida team takeover in downtown Pensacola. Philip Devon Monte Sheppard Junior was killed in the shooting. At the time, they didn't have any suspects in custody, but I'm sure by now they probably do. I think this article is a little older, but I just wanted to address some of these team takeovers and the violence that is surrounding them.
Speaker 1: Over half a.
Speaker 2: Dozen people have been arrested after a Fourth of July block party in North Charleston's Chequora Cherokee neighborhood. It erupted in violence. There's a video of a police officer being attacked, which has spread widely online. Officers responded on Saturday around eight thirty pm after getting reports of gunfire and people firing fireworks toward passing vehicles. Authorities say they made repeated announcements that the event had ended and directed people to leave like in an effort to de escalate, but the situation escalated anyway, with fights breaking out, more shots fired, officers leaving their patrol cars to separate people and restore order.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: During this response, they were able to recover multiple firearms and a makeshift spear Okay, and two officers, both females, suffered minor injuries. A total of seven arrests were made during this block party, four where miners and three were adults. I mean, but these takeovers, this is what's happening. And I don't know why we keep calling them takeovers, because I think you're absolutely right. They are not takeovers. They are riots, mob violence.
Speaker 1: They are mob violence. And another thing when you see these riots and stuff, you see the mob mentality set in on people and how quick people who would never ever do something like this will go along. We see it in some true crime stories when we have a big group of people, do one of the ones we had not that long ago, were they told Ford k they tortured that poor woman in such a horrible way. You just see these people. Some people are just wired like that. They go along with whoever's leading the alpha or whatever, and it's just something we really. Like you said, I do think we are at a tipping point that if we as citizens, because we're the only ones who's going to affect serious real change, there's more of us.
Speaker 2: When you think about politicians, there are more of us than them.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't care because they live behind their gates exactly.
Speaker 2: So it is up to us the average citizen. Me, you Joe blow down the street. It is up to us to make change.
Speaker 1: It is it is, is true.
Speaker 2: You know we're gonna have to step up.
Speaker 1: Bring back neighborhood watch groups walking around neighborhoo with flashlights and stuff. Band because there's strength in numbers. You know, when you see some bullshit, call the police. Don't. I don't. I don't play those games. You're doing some bullshit around my house. I'm calling the fucking police.
Speaker 2: Well, we've seen We've discussed this multiple times, but we live across from a neighborhood park. A lot of people who don't live in this neighborhood come to the park, which is fine, it's the public park. I love that people are out and I mean, I'm just happy to see kids out playing. That tickles me. So I'm like, please come.
Speaker 1: To the park.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to see your kids out and about running around playing like playing little games.
Speaker 1: And hide and go seek and being.
Speaker 2: Creative, you know, the swings as you're on a pirate ship whatever. I mean, I love seeing that. So I think, you know, bring your kids out. We want kids to recreate, we want them outdoors. But we've seen folks pull up like like they want to have a fight. Yeah, Like we've had people pull up and they're like yelling at each other, like they come to the park to fight. Yes, And we've immediately been like, uh uh no, because you're.
Speaker 1: Not going to be shooting guns and shipping mine. And you also have people going over there and just hanging out at all different times of the night, smoking pots, smoking pot, probably doing the cheating onto each other's spouse.
Speaker 2: Of God knows a lot of that going on.
Speaker 1: God knows what.
Speaker 2: The young woman who films her upskirt OnlyFans content.
Speaker 1: We suspect, we think, but no, but seriously, and then just trash everywhere, you know, bullshit, that's not okay. Don't do that. Parks close at dark for a reason.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a residential neighborhood as well, so people should be more respectful of the community. Like this park is in our neighborhood and we live here, so you should not be over here at nine thirty at night blasting music is lot.
Speaker 1: Well I've seen it one in the morning, bro, when I go to work.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So, speaking of more of these takeovers, Dylan, there was a takeover. I guess you could say July fourth in Hilton Head, South Carolina, a very popular beach destination, where there was a shooting. And so you know, now town leaders are weighing about drafting curfews, enhancing security patrols, upgrading surveillance cameras. And that's what happens during these situations is they're going to make Big brother more readily I guess you could say readily available. Big Brothers going to be watching everybody because the more this shit happens, the more they want to surveill us. We're going to be living in a surveillance state.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that's exactly right. Many people think that because we keep wondering why why does it seem like the system doesn't work anymore? Right, Like when did it stop locking up criminals and clearing you know, people who shouldn't be in society out of society, And it's like they just keep churning that, like you have this asshole at this park attacking all this women in Oregon and you know, like I said, it could have been much much worse than that. And I'm sure some this will traumatize, uh, you know, those victims for the rest of their lives. You know, they can have PTSD from an event like that that they carry with them the of their life. And then you just he doesn't even get jail time, no jail time. He gets some probation and some community service that he will never show up for. He'll never show up for that, and he'll probably never show up for you know, dous probation either, and they won't even go find the guy. Why but that this is part of it because the worst our society gets the same. All the stuff you're describing, the way you're feeling about it is going to make you more susceptible. When they bring out the robot dogs and the robot spiders and the drones. That's what's going to make your park or your community safe again. And you're going to accept it because you're sick to death of everything going to hell in a handbasket around you. And then that's what it's priming you for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and these AI data centers, I'm sorry, but really I think that's all about a surveillance state. Flot cameras everywhere. They want to know what you're up to. They want to spy on you. They want to control you completely. They want to control your ability to buy food. They want to control your ability to own a home. I mean, that's that's what we're what it's all boiling down to. So with every inch we give in allowing our privacy to just be totally eradicated, right, our rights to privacy, Like, we're heading toward a dystopian nightmare.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, at first when they install all the cameras and stuff and break ins go down and people quit, you know, doing the dumb shit. At first you're like, hey, yeah, that worked, But that's inevitably going to evolve straight into nineteen eighty four because they're not going to stop there. The system's not put there for your benefit.
Speaker 2: We're right, and we're talking about oh we need to say I And look, I literally cannot get Google Maps to like take me somewhere without fucking up the directions and rerouting me one hundred times. So I'm supposed to believe that AI is really going to do these positive things for me in the world when I can't even get directions somewhere they're really basic directions.
Speaker 1: They're using that as a vehicle to get you to accept all these other things. And AI in its infant state, which it is right now, is it really doesn't do all that much. In my crunch, tons of data, Like, all it does.
Speaker 2: Is find you a bunch of bullshit online and be like, here are these answers, And half the.
Speaker 1: Time all it's doing is picking from the ship that people put online, so you get the dumb shit with the good stuff. But no, I think that's the vehicle used as why we're doing X y Z, But there's certainly more to it.
Speaker 2: Remind me. I want to talk about this AI thing as it relates to podcasts in just a moment.
Speaker 1: But we had one more team takeover.
Speaker 2: I want to discuss that happened in Raleigh, North Carolina over the July fourth weekend, where more than twenty three adults were arrested during this team takeover.
Speaker 1: So it's not a team takeover.
Speaker 2: There was adults, multiple shootings, nine injury, dozens of law enforcement arrests, and this was across two major nightlife and shopping districts. So now Raleigh is considering a team curfew.
Speaker 1: So that all it does is fuck it up the rest. So say you're one of those people. I've known people, I've done it some myself. I go out twelve one in the morning and I like it because it's quiet. You know, there's something about they say the witching hours between twelve and three. It's really calm and the energy is different, and you know you can kind of like get some solitude even in a busy area I like going to but it'll eventually because of this dumb shit, get to where you can't even leave your fucking home after dark. You didn't do anything, but now you're being affected by these blanket policies that are being put in because that's what they always do. Instead of holding individuals accountable, which I hate this in the workplace. It drives me fucking crazy. Instead of holding individuals accountable for their bad behavior or whatever they want to do, be lazy and throw out these blanket policies for everyone to go under or to change the rule for everyone, and it just fucks it up for the rest of us, and I hate that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I think a lot of people are asking, like, why are so many teenagers partici painting in these like street takeovers, these reckless group events, and a lot of folks immediately so social media, and I do believe that that is like a driving factor. It's like an accelerant if you will. But here's the thing, Dylan, social media does not create board teenagers. It actually just gives them a place to get together. And I think for generations, you know, teenagers, we've uh and I see we because our generation seems to be kind of some of the last to do this. You know, we spent our free time, our summer's earning money. We were cutting grass, we were babysitting, bagging groceries, washing dishes, working in fast food. We were grocery store stockers, checkout clerks. Right, we had summer jobs, which now days I've seen teens and teen parents saying it is nearly impossible for teenagers to get jobs, right because now all the adults are vuying for those jobs that were intended for teenagers because economy, because the economy is so bad. And those jobs did more than provides spending money for us, if you think about it. I mean, we were taught punctuality, getting along with others in a workplace, some pubility.
Speaker 1: Uh, the satisfaction of earning a paycheck. It gives you, like a certain confidence, got your own mind.
Speaker 2: I remember being a teenager when I had my first jobs and getting that paycheck and being able to go like to the mall and I could buy whatever I wanted. It was your money, my money back, and close CDs like it made me feel good, Like I felt like I was really doing the damn thing, you know what I mean. And so I do believe that is important and that that is missing out. And these kids are looking to fill those hours that we spent maybe working a job or mowing grandma's lawn or whatever, and so we don't have those opportunities anymore. And then you have all this unstructured time, and I think, you know, kids aren't doing the things that we did. We were lived in neighborhoods where we played with other kids, We run our bike across town. We had arcades, we had bowling alleys, we had skating rinks, and a lot of those places have closed, which sadly can be attributed to some of the violence that takes place at public pool you know nowadays. So you shut down all the things for kids to do.
Speaker 1: We see this in small towns all the day.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to do, right, and when you have nothing to do, boredom, all this time on your hands, that is going to lead to this kind of thing. So when you don't have any kind of structured activities. You don't have community sports anymore because I mean as a kid, I remember, you know, I filled my time with doing a dance class, playing sports, you know, playing little league basketball, playing softball. And when I got to high school and middle school, you know, you join clubs. You're part of different clubs and teams and things like that that helped fill your time. You do theater, you sing with the chorus, you're in a band. And I just feel like everybody's online today, no one's participating in these activities on the grand scale like they once did, and you just have all this time on your hands. So these teenagers are looking for things to do and they see this, Oh it's an event for teenagers, They're gonna go, and then it turns into chaos.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because there's truly no organization or anything like that too. There's no supervision, there's no controls there. You know, when you have a big event, a concert or something like that, you have ambulances on site in case of an accident or some you know, some kind of stampede. You never know what's going to happen. You have extra police for you know, police presence as well for security, private security. You have all these things you have to do if you organize a big event that's not being done at all. And another aspect, another leg of what you're describing, I think is real world consequences. You have these young people living online where you can do things like if I go online and I see someone and I say, oh, you're a stupid, fat piece of shit, nothing's gonna happen. What they're gonna do, right, The best they can do is say some sly shit back to me. It makes me look dumb in the comments section. In the real world, that guy can punch me in the fucking nose, right, So there's the real world consequence. So they live so much of their time in these online wherever, you know, these virtual worlds, that when they do end up in the real world in a situation, and I'm sure many of these teens quote unquote teens end up scared when they're end up in this fray, in this big group that has no direction, security or anything, and the shit goes sideways. I'm sure they are getting fucking scared and traumatized. I wish I hadn't even came by this and that, but this is this is what happens in real life. There's real world consequences, and I don't think they're not thinking about that. Well, yeah, and it starts out. I'm sure most of them don't say, hey, let's go down there and start to fight and shoot guns. No, most of them were like, Hey, this is going to be cool. It's going to be a part of this thing. Let me record it, put it on my snapchat, put it on my story or whatever. But then you have the bad apples, which is always bad apples, and groups of humans. There's always bad apples, and they're the ones who do the crazy shit. And then the rest of it is just pure mayhem because there's no structure or organization.
Speaker 2: Well, I know there are people out there who could be listening, like, well, you know a lot of people live in poverty, their single family homes, and they struggle to make ends, me much less be able to afford dance lessons or traveling ball or music lessons whatever. And I understand that. I mean I grew up poor and being able to take dance class was like a big deal. I mean I remember my parents like that was a special kind of thing, and them working hard to be able to pay for me to go to my dance class and get my tap shoes and buy my recital costume or whatever. It wasn't like I take that lightly. And I've been a single parent.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 2: Man, it's hard, and you've got kids doing sports or something you can't afford to go drop hundreds of dollars every couple of months on cleats or shoes, track, spikes whatever.
Speaker 1: A six hundred dollars bat for a damn eight year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I remember in high school, you know, it was like my parents were divorced and all that, and so when it would come time for like buying, I had to buy basketball shoes.
Speaker 1: I ran track.
Speaker 2: I was a sprinter, so I had track. I had spikes that I ran in, which are you know, different from just a regular pre of tennis shoes. I ran cross country. I mean, and you kind of have to like have these certain things for each sport, and it's expensive and a lot of people can't afford that. But I think people also failed to realize, you know, there's a lot of options out there, and you know, you may not be church going, but church offers a good place for kids to be able to socialize and have events, you know, youth groups and they go on track and a lot of times, like you don't even have to pay for those. I remember going on church youth group trips as a kid to like the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and I've never been to the Outer Banks, and it was really cool and going to you know, like this Baptist kind of camp or whatever for the summer with my church, and it was free. It was paid for like the church they were able to pay for it out of their coffers or raise money to send us to this camp. And a lot of the kids who went did it come for money, didn't have money. Most communities, especially if you're in a rural area like in the South even the Midwest, have four h clubs that are offered through the county and it's free, you know, the Boys and Girls clubs, the Big Brothers and Big Sisters, and so there are these resources available that I feel like maybe people took more advantage of back in the day, and nowadays we're a little more wary because you hear these stories of like Scout troop leaders and perverts at the church or whatever, and that is a problem and we should be concerned about that. But I also feel like you can't raise your kids in a bubble just because you fear something bad's going to happen to them, because something bad could happen anytime, anywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that happened to us a large scale when we were growing up, with the kidnappers, with the Adam Walsh stories and things like that, and the oh, you can't even let your kid go to toyau now when you're you know, when you're doing your shopping in the store, because I used to go kick in the toy odd and I was never under my mom's I was never right there with her when she was a child. But you know where I'm going to be toy.
Speaker 2: All and yeah, I remember being able to just go freely.
Speaker 1: Yeah and play you know. Look. But what I also didn't do was destroy the toyau. I didn't tear packages open, I didn't wreck it. I just looked and if it was something I could, you know, hold for a minute or I would, but put it back. I still had manners. See that that's something that seems to be missing as well. And you'd see the kids acting a full getting a bike out and riding it up down the aisle, and I would never do anything like that. But you know, we got that where it started chipping away at that. Letting your kids go out of your site with no phone, no communication, trusting them to be mature enough to do the right thing, not harm neighbors property, not talk crazy to adults, not cause any kind of problem at all, because if you did and it made it, it would always make it back to your parents and they would bust your ass. The parents wouldn't ask you what those people did to you. They would always start with what did you do? What did you do to cause a problem? Did you what did you do to make that adult notice you in the first I mean that's where that's where the conversation would always start. But yeah, I agree with you. Oh you're making some great pay.
Speaker 2: You know, libraries, public libraries, they offer events for kids.
Speaker 1: Community centers, diferent community centers. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: And when I mentioned four h you know that's not just for farm kids who have a cow they want to show up the fair. Anybody can join for age and they and they teach kids' life skills and how.
Speaker 1: To grow a garden.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was a journalist interviewing the the four ah person you know back in my county, and they would do sewing classes, cooking classes, they were teaching coding.
Speaker 1: To kids.
Speaker 2: They had like h FEML like coding classes, like teaching kids to build websites, teaching them practical skills. So I'm just saying, like we as a society have to consider these teenagers. We have to get them off their phones and get them engaged in some activities. Whether that means we need to be able to get them part time jobs where they can be out in the world learning skills, making a little money. Socializing was that. Remember as a teenager, going to work was.
Speaker 1: Fun, right, You worked with other people your age.
Speaker 2: I got to meet people from other high schools, and I remember thinking it was like fun because when you went to work, you were arounded by people of your own age, and there was a lot of cutting up and goofing off, and you kind of had friends at work and it made time go by faster and it wasn't so bad.
Speaker 1: But back then, you know, there were tire haired worker had a fat pension because they worked somewhere for thirty thirty five years that had are a comfortable pension. Between that and their soci security they could they could actually retire and enjoy their life now with the absence of true pensions, and we're all left with a four to one k that may or may not be there. You have those same retirees having to go work those jobs, part time jobs in those same fields that you're describing. You have people don't want to admit it. You have legal immigrants taking some of those jobs that you know these young people could be taking. It's just, I mean, there's so many factors at play here that this is the symptom of all these things. It's all culminating now in a way that people seem to not understand as to why it's happening. But I've seen these things. I'm almost fifty. I've been seeing these things come and grow in these societal pressures to just keep on and on. And it seems like back in the day, I know we say that all the time, but it seems like they would be addressed, or there at least be a conversation about, hey, this is happening now, how do we make it better?
Speaker 2: All you hear is about progress and how you know, we need to make things better than they were. But honestly, things were better, they were better before. In many ways, progress we've been seeing is not making things better.
Speaker 1: It's not progress because.
Speaker 2: We're where we are right now in the world. I hate to say it, but this is where it's not good. This is the bad place.
Speaker 1: This isn't good.
Speaker 2: Thirty years ago, twenty years ago, I didn't think that about society. I didn't think like, wow, we are living in some ship. But we're living in some ship right now. And so unless we figure this out, it's just going to continue. Just like I said, with the crime that is just being allowed to happen just in the streets with no consequence, and until we get a cap on that, we're headed toward a dangerous place. And if we keep allowing these team takeovers where it's just gonna keep getting worse, you're gonna keep having shootings, kids getting killed, illegal you know, illegal guns in the streets. So we really have to stop and pause and be like, is all this progress that we've been making really working, because it does seem like things have gotten worse for us. And I hate to be all preachy preachy, but we talk about crime here, and it's fairly obvious to me that crime does seem to be like getting worse. Right, even when they tell us it's getting better, I don't see that when.
Speaker 1: They say it's getting better statistically that typically they've just reclassified the crimes into different categories. So the crime is still happening, right, your hat car, your house still getting broke into, but now they call it something else, bly this and that. Very seldom does crime just sharply drop off from quarter to quarter, all right, without some bullshits statistical maneuveral.
Speaker 2: This is not to say that juveniles haven't always participated in like unsavory activities or you know, have have done kind of like bad stuff. I mean, you know, you get the juvenile delinquent image from the nineteen fifties, the rebel without a cause, you know, the little the greaser kids whatever. You know, when we were growing up in like the eighties and the in the late seventies and the early eighties and into the nineties, it was like you had these gangs, like youth gangs causing problems. I mean, you've had this stuff happening always, But I don't feel like you had the violence on the scale you do today involving teenagers. I just can't imagine as a kid living in today's world and how scary it must be. And also, can you imagine when we were that age, Dylan fearing going to like a public event because someone might pull out a I didn't start shooting. I mean, and I know I grew up in the South and in the mountains and around a bunch of country kids. I mean, I remember boys. I say, and I'm not trying to be like sexist, but it was just mostly the boys. They would have a gun rack in the back of their pickup truck in a school parking lot with like a rifle and a shotgun because they hunted, or they lived on a farm, and they would have that on school property and it was like not a big deal. They all carried a knife.
Speaker 1: Everybody had a pocket everybody had a pocket knife.
Speaker 2: Nobody was stabbing anybody at school. No nobody shot anybody at school. They would teach a guns safety classes to kids. I mean, it was a whole thing. So they had access to guns. It's not like, well, we just didn't have access to guns back then, because we absolutely did. And a lot of people grew up in a home where guns were prevalent.
Speaker 1: You hunted, you.
Speaker 2: Fished, I mean, Like I've said before, I grew up in the in a damn country, redneck family where everybody was hunting, coon hunting, dog you got damn hound dogs. He's bear hunting, he's squirrel hunting. There's turkey hunting, there's deer hunting. Somebody was always doing some kind of hunting, right, And I grew up with a damn arsenal of guns around.
Speaker 1: All the damn time. Your mama out hunting your daddy up and well she.
Speaker 2: Did that at a time or two as well before they got divorced. Hell, my granny loved to go hunting down my papeole.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 2: That's a story for another time. But my nanny, for whatever reason, was always convinced that my papa was cheating on her. When he would be hunting and he'd be with my dad and my uncle and they would go hunting, and she'd be like, in the wood. She would like to make me go around looking for him because she was convinced. This is how crazy she was. I love the woman, she was my best friend and I miss her every day. But she'd be like, I bet you he's down there at that apartment with that old woman. There was this lady who waited tables at this breakfast joint that they went to every morning they ate breakfast here, and she was convinced that my papa on this waitress had this thing.
Speaker 1: Going on shew where she lived.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And I remember we would drive by that woman's house and she'd be like, is this car?
Speaker 1: There is this truck there.
Speaker 2: I'm like, are you kidneys in the woods somewhere with a damn law they're lost dogs in the woods and they're trying to track down a bunch of damn hound dogs. And what are you talking?
Speaker 1: Because this man's been waiting for opening day of hunting whatever hunting season.
Speaker 2: The entire day they've been waiting to train these dogs. They're in the woods shooting at coons, tree and coons raccoons, you know, which is a thing people like to go raccoon hunting, which is like weird, but I've done it before. But I'm just saying, like, so we've always had access to guns, but I just can't imagine, you know, fearing that I'm going to the prom Saturday night and somebody could pull out a gun and start shooting.
Speaker 1: Well, see, the guns and knives were always there, even more so I would say in many instances depend on where you grew up, obviously, but the willingness of your fellow student to want to harm you, that's what wasn't there, right. And that's not to say I remember calling by changed this country.
Speaker 2: It definitely did, But even.
Speaker 1: After Columbine, I still didn't carry which I was. I was older, and I was out of school when I basically got out of school. But I don't remember parents and everyone fearing that that was that was a one off, that was an outlier, that was something totally uh for whatever reason. And we spent many as a society of discussions and trying to figure out why. But it was just, you know, hey, someone was these two kids or something was really wrong with them. And then I hate Mondays obviously goes back even further than that. That girl Brenda, she shot shot the elementary school up from her across from her house. So I mean, it's not like it was never there, the idea of it, but it just didn't happen on such a mass scale, and you have to ask yourself why what changed so much? I have some ideas, we'll go into it some other time. I don't think it's organic I'll say that I don't. In many instances, I think it's it's not organic, it's not just happening. Could it be all the medicines and things that we take nowadays? Some people think yes, I mean, gosh, they can't make a thing for toenail fungus without it causing suicidal thoughts and ideations. It's like, do you have y'all come across any group of medicines that doesn't cause suicidal thoughts, because that's every fucking hop hour.
Speaker 2: The medication has the most strange side effects as well, like oh, you could experience anal leakage, and it's like this is a cholesterol medicines, I'll just have high anyway, All right, let's bring this Homeheather.
Speaker 1: We'll leave him with a Yeah. So I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if curfews are the answer. I mean, part of me things good solution. But at the end of the day, my thought is where are the parents when all this is going on?
Speaker 1: Whether that that is also a huge factor in this because.
Speaker 2: If I had said, like my mom, I'm going to a team takeover in downtown, it would have been no, you're not well. See, that's the thing My parents wanted to know where I was, who I was with, when I'm going to be home, who I was going to be there.
Speaker 1: Your parents gave you a curfew. You didn't need the yes, you didn't need the local municipality.
Speaker 2: There was no tomfoolery. And I know for generations kids have lie to their parents about what they're round about doing. But I guess I just had the fear of God in me because I did not. If I said I was going to this place, that's where I went. I knew better.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to do anything.
Speaker 2: I knew better than to pull some shenanigans because I knew what the repercussions were going to be. So again, I just think, where are the parents when all this is happening? It's it's there's all these there's a lot of factors. I think parenting, I think social media boredom. So when people, especially when I say people like politicians are standing around scratching their heads.
Speaker 1: Like what's happening?
Speaker 2: What? What can we do to fix this? Why is this happening? It's like you stupid because I'm just as a regular person and I can give you ten reasons why it's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, bring back the know this doesn't have to We.
Speaker 2: Don't have to invest forty million dollars in study to figure out why this is happening.
Speaker 1: No, bring back the middle class. Support it through policies that bring in good jobs, consumer protections, all these things that protect the citizen from the system, and you're going to magically see that as these good jobs and things like the economy are real economy, not this bullshit that's just measured by the stock marketing market. Yeah, that really was not a thing back in the day either. The health of companies was viewed about how happy their workers were and how you know, productive they were and things like that. But so, yeah, it's not it's ridiculous. So that's what leads me to believe it's intentional. This is what they want while they live in their ivory towers behind their gates, and they can. I mean, gosh, I always say and.
Speaker 2: Tell you this is normal. This is part of living in a city.
Speaker 1: Suck it up and deal with it. Yeah, it's Elysium. If you don't never seen that movie, go watch that movie. There's been many like it. But I think it really it really just lays out the elites versus us, and that's what they want.
Speaker 2: It goes back to like lords and serfs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you can't tell, we're headed back to a serfdom and that's what they want. I don't know what to tell you, because all they tell you is you'll own nothing and like it is basically their attitude.
Speaker 2: And you will deal with this crime and you'll like it.
Speaker 1: You have a pay as you go. You have young people that are doing pay as you go for to order a pizza. They're breaking up a twenty five dollars pizza order into payment for payment with interest, with interest. I mean, think about that. All right, let's wrap this up. That's called Caesars.
Speaker 2: Ain't got their five dollar pizza no more.
Speaker 1: We'll wrap this up, and we hope we didn't preach too much. But I think it was an interesting conversation.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm passionate sometimes, Dylan. I can't help myself.
Speaker 1: Lots of PBS people know that.
Speaker 2: I think our listeners know that we're both very passionate individuals. And at the end of the day, it's because I care. Because I really do care so much about the world we live in. I care about my neighbors, I care about my community. I care about my country, I care about people, and I just want the best for people. And I don't want to live in a society where we're all afraid all the time and stressed out and everything sucks and we're all miserable and we're all like hanging on by a thread, about to fucking lose it, because we all are. Let's be honest. I don't know anybody who's like, I'm so happy, my life is great, and I really want to get to a point where I feel just bliss. But it's hard, you know, And you can't turn the mind out of these things. And I just want what's best for the world and for people, and I just we have got to get a handle on some of this stuff.
Speaker 1: And it's on us. We're the only ones that are going to do it, do the right thing, what's best for us. We need a mountain Murder's army.
Speaker 2: We gotta raise up and do better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and stand together and just put your shirt above your head and wave it like a helicopter, not your penis.
Speaker 2: Yes, and if you see some weirdo doing some weird shit in public, grab you a couple of friends and remedy that situation. We're going to get a handle on it. Bring shame back, yes, get a bell, walk them through the streets. Shame, shame, shame, shame.
Speaker 1: All right, So you guys, I love you.
Speaker 2: We're sorry that we are like this.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay. I can't help it, and I will go do my part for society in a little bit and move your products through our logistics system. This is my part, is what I do.
Speaker 2: This is what I do is I try to spread a message.
Speaker 1: Okay, the message of your people, the message of my people.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe my message is not clear, maybe my message which gets misconstrued. Maybe people don't like my message. But that's all I got, folks, is a mouth. And people ask what did that mouth do? And I tell them it podcasts.
Speaker 1: It sure is a mouth. It podcasts. All right. So until next time Heather has this.
Speaker 2: We've got Larry Flint Part two.
Speaker 1: Larry Party draping that this week.
Speaker 2: We have some other cases in the works. I've got like three or four cases I'm working on right Dylan, And they're all just doozies, man, Okay, I'm telling you. And of course it's so important to remember victims in these cases.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: And so we do have a lot to talk about coming up in the in the next few weeks. I'm always open to case suggestions. I've actually had a few folks reach out and say, hey, I would love for you to look into this. Something's going on, there's this case, and I do take those into consideration. Oftentimes, maybe there's not enough information to have a full on episode. But if you like to hear from folks, Mountain Murders Podcast at gmail dot com. You can also drop by our website Mountain Murderspodcast dot com, where you can access our Patreon. If you would like to support the show, you can sign up for as little as five books a month. And you know you would spend that on a cup of coffee, It's true, or a really bad fast food cheeseburger that's going to have you on the toilet for three days.
Speaker 1: And we're more satisfying than that, exactly.
Speaker 2: And you're supporting the show, You're keeping the lights on, you're keeping the podcast going, and we appreciate that so much because we do really enjoy getting to sit down every week and talk about cases and connecting with our listeners.
Speaker 1: It's true, and it's one of the only reasons that. Eight plus years later, we're still doing this and.
Speaker 2: We have a merch shop which you can also access from the website, and we have some cute designs on there. Got to stop by, especially if you was raised up a holler. We got some shirts that'll let people know you was raised up a holler.
Speaker 1: All right, So until this week's case, we will be here. And don't I'm gonna be in this chair waiting.
Speaker 2: Don't let the perverts parade, not kick their ass. Do not wave your genitals at people in public places.
Speaker 1: Only if they want to.
Speaker 2: Do not cut them off instead. I mean, I just can't imagine I've cut off my titty and set it on fire in the garage.
Speaker 1: Please help, Oh my god, hold titty.
Speaker 2: Bar is a left one. It's my least favorite titty. It keeps getting in the way you're gonna keep your f It's a lazy titty. It's the one that always like rolls up under my arm, but when I'm sleeping.
Speaker 1: It's got a lazy titty.
Speaker 2: I got lazy titty, all right. Bye Dylan, Bye,