Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, cook, people of twenty twenty five, I'm bad.
Speaker 2: With something for you to think about. Listen.
Speaker 1: If you're here today, it's a blessing because somebody is gone home that was here yesterday.
Speaker 2: Someone is going home that did not make it till twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: So if you're here, counted, all joy, I wanna talk to you about something today. Have you ever heard of the term I'm not sure how to pronounce it taboola rasa taboula rasa ta boulah rasa I'm not sure how to pronounce it, t a b u l a r a s a. It's a Latin term meaning black slates.
Speaker 2: Mkay, you're following me.
Speaker 1: It's a Latin Latin term, Latin term that means blank slate.
Speaker 2: So, Cherry, why are you talking about this? Keep listening.
Speaker 1: The reason I want to talk about this on today is because everyone, every single being, every person in the United States of America, your country, every country, any country all around the world, every individual we're born with the blank slates.
Speaker 2: That's just fact.
Speaker 1: And really, honestly, if you think about it, is common sense.
Speaker 2: It's coming sense. Everything we were taught.
Speaker 1: Is by individuals who are taught the same similar things from.
Speaker 2: The people before them. So none of us came into this world knowing anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, there are prodigies, there are individuals who are just.
Speaker 2: Naturally talented.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna call it gifts because if you know me or you've listened to my episodes of my podcast, you know I'm a person who is rooted in faith, and I just believe in the gifts that the Holy Bible speaks of.
Speaker 2: That that's another episode.
Speaker 1: But I believe it's talent, raw unadulterated talent that it's honed in on, and people have unbelievable abilities. But still yet we are all born with cleaning slakes. None of us came out the woomb walking, None of us came out the womb talking. None of us came out the womb playing the piano, guitar, singing.
Speaker 2: None of that. We might have came out cooling, cut, cool, cool, cool, cool, cooking gibberish.
Speaker 1: Maybe some, but none of us came out talking, walking, playing instruments, singing, none of that. Those are things that are developed. And because people are born with unkiddy abilities, some people are phenomenal in areas that others are not. That's just fat sad people. So what am I getting at? I'm getting at a lot of things. Number one, racism if you just think about it logically, rationally, if you just think about it for a second, get out of your feelings and emotions and your little thoughts, Get out of those things and just think.
Speaker 2: Rationally.
Speaker 1: To hate someone on the basis of their skin is, I mean, ignorant.
Speaker 2: Is too good.
Speaker 1: It's too good of a word. It's too good of a word to say ignorance because it supersedes ignorance. To hate someone dislikes someone on the basis of their skin color is just dumb.
Speaker 2: That don't even fit the category. It really doesn't.
Speaker 1: And the main reason is because no one, to include the individual who's hating the other person, had any say as to the skin color they.
Speaker 2: Were born in.
Speaker 1: That alone, that alone.
Speaker 2: Is reason enough for people not to hate on the basis of skin. None of us, none of us, got to choose what skin polaric came in.
Speaker 1: None of us had the opportunity to choose the families we were born into.
Speaker 2: None of us, none of us.
Speaker 1: So for people to embrace or should I go back and say, people who have adopted, adapted to and embrace the ideology of racism.
Speaker 3: Is shame on you.
Speaker 2: Shame on you, Shame on you. You should be so ashamed.
Speaker 1: Because just like you didn't have the opportunity to say what skin color you were going in, neither did that black person or that other person that you don't like because of their skin tone or skin color. And so it's pure ignorance. So racism in itself is taught.
Speaker 2: You all have heard me.
Speaker 1: Talk about the white life. It's a part of the white life. I'm not going to get into the white line. But racism stems from that. People all over the world, and I do mean the worlds have been brainwashed, bamboozled, blinded, and mentally conditioned to hate on the basis of skin colors without even questioning anything, just going alone because it's what they've been taught. I heard someone said it was hereditary. I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but that is kind of funny to me. It's hereditary, and they were talking in a good way about it, but they said it was hereditary.
Speaker 2: No, boo boo, that's the wrong word. Totally.
Speaker 1: It is habitual. Habitual. Hereditary is totally different. It is habitual. It is a habitual way of thinking that has been passed down generation to.
Speaker 2: Generation to generation to generation to generation, even within the black generations.
Speaker 1: Because technically we all came from the same source. But if you want to go individually whites and blacks and other races, it has been passed down for generations with their generations amongst generations because it was taught at an early age. Now, granted, there are some people that didn't teach their children racism. Their children picked that up somewhere else. They picked it up somewhere somewhere else, and they happened to just go along with it, and their parents are totally embarrassed by it. So you haven't you know, it's more than one spectrum here. There's different levels of spectrum here.
Speaker 2: Not always born talk taught it.
Speaker 1: By their parents or their grandparents or somebody in their family. Some people learn it outside of the family dynamics. But the bottom line is, and the thing that brings it all together is it was taught. It was taught and therefore learned because we were all born with a clean slate. We were not born to hate. You could take a black child and a white child and they will love each other unconditionally. Until they're taught otherwise. So I just want that to resonate with you for a second. Just think about that. There are individuals who have no well most people, most most people that you know, your parents, your grandparents, their parents, their parents' parents.
Speaker 2: Because I don't know about you.
Speaker 1: I was fortunate enough to live knowing my great grandparents, not my great great but my great.
Speaker 2: Grandparents, my grandmother's parents.
Speaker 1: I was fortunate enough to know them, and I know they didn't teach it. That wasn't taught in my family. You've heard me say many times we are the salad, but or we have every race. I have had white nieces and nephews, I have.
Speaker 2: Mexican. I mean, we got it all. You hear me. We have it all and we love it. We love each and every individual.
Speaker 1: Because we were not taught that foolishness. Everything surrounds everything, colorism, everything, beauty, everything surrounds the white life.
Speaker 2: And if you don't know.
Speaker 1: What that is, go listen to some of my other episodes.
Speaker 2: That's all it is people who know the real truth.
Speaker 1: When I say people, I mean white forefathers who know the real truth, who hid the real truth, who ensured even in their deaths that the life is continued.
Speaker 3: So people all over the world, all over the world have been indoctrinated, brainwashed, blindness, boozel to.
Speaker 1: See you, manipulated, lie to and they have so happened believed it, even some black people. So the bottom line is the bottom line. Racism is taught, just like it's taught, just like anything is taught. You can unlearn it if you choose to. But people are so comfortable in that negativity. They're so comfortable in it because that's what they've held on to and believe all of their lives. They're so comfortable in it. They don't see how terrible it is, especially those who are living white privilege.
Speaker 2: It is so bad. The lie is so bad.
Speaker 1: You have blacks who are against black that's where all this colorism comes from. Oh you're too dark, or you're too light. Oh your hair is too straight, your hair is too kinky. It is sick. It's sick that people just can't love each other for who they are, not how they look or any of that. It is millions upore, millions upon millions of unhealed hearts and minds. It's millions upon millions upore, millions of people who have not grown mentally. I did an episode last week about God is unchanging, but people are constantly Things are constantly changing.
Speaker 2: Through technology, and people are keeping up with.
Speaker 1: Those changes, but they're never working on changing self. They remain the same. They may gain things in life when they may not, but mentally they are remaining the same. When every day you live is a chance to be better than the day before, we all have that opportunity. You never heard me say be all you can be, never never never, never, never never, because.
Speaker 2: All it leads to roads of breed and destruction.
Speaker 1: But I will say to all, be the best that you can be. Be the best that you can be, because that's what God wants for us.
Speaker 4: He wants all of us to choose his son Jesus. But if you don't, my goodness, choose yourself. But people are so caught up in the same cycles.
Speaker 1: And you look at people who you think have everything because they have.
Speaker 2: Money, have things, have titles.
Speaker 1: You think they have everything. You think they are everything, you think they're very than you, when they're worse off mentally. But you can't see it because of what you've been taught and because of what you've been.
Speaker 2: Through in the mindset you have developed. So that's it.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm gonna say about that. Racism is one hundred taught. So I'm gonna move on about another topic.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: What I'm talking about, it can really relate to any area in life, any situation, any area in life.
Speaker 2: Our mindsets, our mindsets.
Speaker 1: Yours mind everyone's is everything because everything stems from how we think. If how you think it's not healthy, then you're not gonna be that healthy and positive person. You're not gonna be an individual individual who have grown mentally. You have not matured mentally. So you can go through life developing this and getting this and obtaining and gaining and all of that, but you still haven't developed mentally because your hearts and minds are unhealed. And that is the very reason people get into the relationships they get into, whether it's a relationship with a significant other, friendship, or whatever. The reason people choose the individuals that they choose is based on their own mindsets. What is going on with you, what you are dealing with that you have not overcame forms the mindset that you have. It comes from life experiences. Life experiences, whether traumatic or not. I almost couldn't get that head out, whether traumatic or not, because.
Speaker 2: Everybody did not come from trauma.
Speaker 1: Most people had some type of trauma, but not everyone.
Speaker 2: And if you don't.
Speaker 1: Learn how to cope effectively, it's going to affect you for a lifetime in different areas of your life. It's like a functioning alcoholic. Some people are stone addicts.
Speaker 2: Alcoholics, substance other substance abuse their addicts, but they are functioning.
Speaker 1: They're functioning, and that's the way it is. When it comes to the mindsets of people. People are functionally in a dysfunctional way because there are affected by different things because of their mindsets.
Speaker 2: And it's because.
Speaker 1: Of the way people have been taught, not only taught, but the way people have chosen to continue in life. Because see when you were a child and the things you went through, traumatic or not. If you never learned to cope and get past those things, you carry them into your adulthood and it affects everything you're involved with in some way or another, especially relationships. It affect who you allow into your life, why you allow them into your life, what you allow them to do to you in your life. It affects all of that because you never matured mentally. You never grew mentally. And that can go right back to the initial topic I started off with racism.
Speaker 2: That's the very reason why people are still racist, racist old ass black pepper insults.
Speaker 1: But they're still racist because they never matured mentally. They never allowed themselves to grow and mature mentally because they inhibited their own growth willfully, in an ignorant way. They inhibited their own growth. And you have these people who are old and dusty, but they're still racist as could be. I mean, it's laughable if it weren't so sad, if it was not so extremely sad, it would be laughable. It's pathetic, and it's just unbelievable that people are still thinking, feeling, and.
Speaker 2: Acting the same and old and dusty as they are.
Speaker 1: Then you have the younger generation who's coming up the same way, like I said, generation to generation, the same mindset.
Speaker 2: For no reason, no understanding.
Speaker 1: But yet they are the same exact way because they continue the cycle. They pass it down to their children, their children passing down to their children and so forth. And and what's so incredibly sad about it and very significant at the same time, is it's all based on a lie. That they don't even realize. And it's so it's so crazy because I was listening to someone talking on his show that one called in It was talking about that guy I don't know his name that didn't shake Kamala Harris's hand.
Speaker 2: And he went along.
Speaker 1: With the uh storyline that a lot of other people embraced, which was the guy had a stroke previously.
Speaker 2: He had a bible in one hand.
Speaker 1: And he had the cane in the other hand, and he was trying to defend the fact this was the reason why he didn't shake.
Speaker 2: Kumala's hand.
Speaker 1: So the guy who is the person who has the the podcast just blew him out of the water because it's it's ignorance. He had other people say those very words, Well, he had a cane and he he had a stroke previously, and he ran with it like many other people have ran with it. When it's clear the wife was looking directly at Kamala. But this man did not look at Kamala but one time Mayter, in fact, he did not even want to stand by her.
Speaker 2: The only time he looked.
Speaker 1: At Kamala is when she said congratulations. He looked up for two seconds and looked right back down. And then immediately immediately he put his hand in his pocket. That same hand you could have shot Kamala Harris's hand with. So get lost with the delusion. Get lost with the delusion. Learn to think for yourself, stop listening to people who are saying the wrong things, and run with it. Just like when that guy did that travesty in New Orleans, ran over those people. The first thing Trump said was it was an immigrant, and people ran with it. I think it is. It's oh my god, oh my god, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's almost futile to say anything.
Speaker 5: Because people just don't get it because they never allowed themselves to mature and prosper mentally, so they believe whatever they're told.
Speaker 1: They believe whatever they told, whatever they're told is what they believe. And it's why so many people in this world, millions of poor millions or poor millions, are broken because they have unhealed hearts and minds, because they never ever ever allow themselves healing. They go through life the very same. And like I said, this thing, don't discriminate. You have people in hot places who are broken as anyone else. Every day we get to live, it's an opportunity to become better.
Speaker 2: It's an opportunity to learn. If you don't know something, don't just go along research it. People get so mad at me. I mean they get mad at.
Speaker 1: Me because when they tell me something, and I'm talking about family member, friends, other people, when they tell me something, I listen. I most definitely listen, but I'm not gonna take your word and run with it.
Speaker 2: I research for myself.
Speaker 1: Then they come back you, you can't tell you anything. You always gotta research. Of course, of course I do. I'm not gonna just go along because it's what you told me. I'm gonna research it for myself. That's how you learn and grow. Any other way, you remain the same. And that's what we have all around the world, people who are thinking the same way as they always have, going along just to be a part of something, when what they're going along with is wrong and does not benefit them. So when you get into these relationships, you're getting into these relationships according to your mindset. That's why most people are in relationships that are dead in nothing going.
Speaker 2: On in that relationship.
Speaker 1: They're living in part inside the home, no connection the children out there seeing all of this mess society. Have you believe in Oh, it's crucial children are born into two parent homes.
Speaker 2: It's a facade because most of these.
Speaker 1: Two parent homes, these children are being raped and molested and abused on all types of level by.
Speaker 2: Their own parents.
Speaker 1: And if they're not going through that, they see their parents' relationship is loveless, no intimacy, no communication, no nothing. But these kids are seeing all of it. They're in homes when they seeing their parents drugging and being alcoholics, being depressed in all of this, these things. Children are saying it all in the two parent households, but they want you to believe it's the best thing.
Speaker 2: For a child. No, what's best for a child is to be.
Speaker 1: In a healthy environment, even if it's one parent, as long as that environment is healthy. I've noticed that as I've talked, some of my words are gonna be sound muffled because I elevated my voice and it was too high in some areas. So I apologize for that, and actually I just noticed it.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna hear that in some place it's a muffolk.
Speaker 1: My voice gonna sound muffled, But I hope you understand what I'm saying to you. I hope you get the gist of what I say. Everything we do, everything is because of our mindsets. Who we choose to be, how we choose to be, what we choose to be is based on our mindsets. People live in this world and do the things they do because of their mindset. And most people have not allowed healing to take place. See all of that stuff that you carry inside of you, all of the things you went through, especially those traumatic things, they form your mindsets, and this is what we see. This is why we see people in relationships things decide they don't want to be in a relationship with that individual, and that other person kills them, kills the children, kills.
Speaker 2: Other people.
Speaker 1: Because of the mindset that they have or have. Because a lot of them kill themselves too. A lot of people say, oh, I never saw it coming. Yes you did, but because of the mindset you have, you chose to ignore it. That is why people go through life doing the same things. They are easily persuaded, easily brainwashed, easily oppressed, easily blinded. People believe the greatest thing in the world is possessions, money, titles, and positions and power, greed, and they.
Speaker 2: Go full force for it, full force.
Speaker 1: Ahead trying to get those things when they've never allowed healing to take place inside. You have millions upon millions who can't even present to the world who they really are. They're hiding, They're hiding behind their sickness of wanting to be with children. I was having a conversation with someone and they were like, well, in other countries, a ten year old can marry an older persons.
Speaker 2: But you think that's okay.
Speaker 1: You think it's okay for a ten or twelve year old to be able to marry an adult man. You think that's okay because it is in other countries. It's never okay, because I don't.
Speaker 2: Care what country it is.
Speaker 1: In this whole world, that's still a child, a child who still needs to be taught, and guess what they are going to be taught the wrong things about their wrong individual. That's still a child that don't know anything, that's learning. So I don't care how you try to dissect it.
Speaker 2: To want to be where the child is wrong.
Speaker 1: But it's the mindset of some people because they never allowed healing to take place in their life.
Speaker 2: Never people are insecure on.
Speaker 1: High levels. They lack confidence, they lack belief in self They lack self love because of the things they went through and the mindsets that were formed.
Speaker 2: Out of those things they've gone through.
Speaker 1: Why you think the narcissists are nistic narcissistic people, it's because of what they went through in life and they didn't choose to change because they think they're okay people going through life faking and pretending in these positions.
Speaker 2: Of power of losing it because of the mindsets they have.
Speaker 1: I mean, i can go on and on and on and on, but I'm gonna stop right here. I'm leaving it right there. I know I said enough.
Speaker 2: I just pray you get it. I end every.
Speaker 1: Episode the same, and I do it for a reason, and I pray you do it.
Speaker 2: Faith on it.