Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 2: But Joe Logan Experience Train by Day, Joe Rogan Podcast by Night all Day. Yeah, the thing is about that photo of the moon that they do with the phones. They found out that that's kind of bullshit.
Speaker 1: No, show you some money.
Speaker 2: I know I took it too, But what it is is it's a I and so what what someone did, Yeah, what someone did online, one of them clever kids. They took a very blurry photo of a of the moon and they put it on a screen across the room and then they zoomed in on it as if it's the moon, and the camera showed detailed craters.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm DestinE, I'm talking. I'm talking about like this, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, that's a real picture, so that you just use the one hundred ck zoom.
Speaker 1: Yeah you didn't use the moon. No, because there's a moon shot standing outside.
Speaker 2: There's a moonshot aspect to that.
Speaker 1: That I gotta check that. I didn't know about that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you zoom in on it, zoom in on the moon, and okay, I don't think that's real. See that's what I'm talking about. I think that's AI.
Speaker 1: The AI create recreates it yeah really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know I was showing off fatally. Yea, I have the twenty two. I think the S twenty two Ultra. Yeah, I had the older one, and I would take photos.
Speaker 1: Of the moon.
Speaker 2: I'm like, look, iPhone's bullshit. I can't do this.
Speaker 1: But it turned out it looks like I got fooled.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Yeah, because he's you can't hide stuff like that on the internet. Technology stuff.
Speaker 1: Those guys are too good. They know everything.
Speaker 2: They know everything. Yeah, but we were just talking about the difference. I'm really thinking about switching to Android. I'm just tired of being trapped and it's just like this resisted. Everybody's like, don't do that. I'm like, oh my god, it's like a mind virus. Like everybody's like culturally locked in having a blue bubble.
Speaker 1: Well, when you tell them you're going to switch from Apple, then agent Smith shows up from the matrix that inhabits their body, and they turn try to tell you to stop doing it. Don't do it, like try to yeah, convince you not to leave.
Speaker 2: It's like if you're a Catholic and you said I'm gonna become a Baptist, people are don't do it. Don't do it, Like, what are you talking about? It's not that much different.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It's weird. People get they get weird with everything.
Speaker 2: They get weird with their beliefs, they get weird with what they subscribe, what group they attach themselves to. It's so strange. And I think this is a good way to segue into like what you do. And because these subjects, so many of these subjects, so many people have like an instantaneous reaction. That instantaneous reaction is oh hogwash. If this was true, I would already know about it. It would be taught in universities, it would all be. But then you find out like no one is really just kind of trying to piece stuff together, specifically talking about these ancient tablets, which are to me some of the most interesting things about ancient history, particularly what came out of ancient Sumara, Ancient Sumara when you look at their tablets and like, what are they saying and why would they dedicate so much time to talking about this stuff exactly? Why do they have pictures of giant look enormous people looking things with like a humanoid with a tail sitting on their lap, Like what is this just fiction? Like why would they detail this? And how do they have a representation of the Solar system with the correct amount of planets and relatively the correct order in size. You know, it's not exact, but it's an artistic version of the real thing. And how the hell, how the hell, how the hell six thousand, five thousand years ago do they know that? And what explanations do we have, Like what's the conventional explanations when people tried to dismiss what they knew in ancient Sumar, Well.
Speaker 1: The conventional explanation is always going through the term mythology. They throw mythology around, you know, left and right to cover up the fact that they have no clue or idea, So they turn it into mythology so they can kind of say it's all fantasy and fairy tales and this is how they express themselves or how they understood the universe. It's all mythology, it's all fake. But in reality, it's not all fake. These people left behind such detailed records and information. It's a time capsule of information on stone tablets for us today to be able to decipher, breakdown and understand. And that's what we're here to do now.
Speaker 2: When you look at these ancient languages like cunit form. Can you read that? Do you know how to read it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A small amount of it, Yeah, studying in some books that I have bought right off of Amazon. Yeah. So basically, you take a you take a stick. It looks like a stick with a kind of a curved end, right, almost sharp, and it's called a stylus, and then use like a stylus for an iPad exactly very similar, right, And then you take a piece of wet clay, and right before it's too wet or too dry, right in the middle stage, you then start wedging, making these incredible lines into the clay, and then from that you get this cuneiform text. So this text literally you know some of them, some of the letters actually relate to complete ideas. But it's incredible work and it takes a long time to do, and then you have to let this thing dry and then it becomes stone. So you know what, if people were supposed to be trying to worry about how they're going to get their next meal, shelter for the night, and all these kind of things, who has time to sit down and write these incredible works of art like the Epic of Gilgamesh, for example. Yeah, I think they really were writing down and also they were transcribing information that was given to them by these quote unquote gods with the lower case G.
Speaker 2: So when you're reading things like the Epic of Gilgamesh, the Epic of Gilgamash, for people don't know, is one of the oldest versions of a lot of the stories that you hear in the Bible, very similar to them. They seem to be there always seems to be a great flood, there's a few heroes, there's angry gods. There's a bunch of stuff going on. And Zachari Sitchin's work was like the most controversial on the Sumerian text, right because there's a whole website called Sitchin is Wrong dot com, Like people go crazy about him. But when he starts talking about it, when you read some of the things that they wrote, and when you see, like some of the images that they created, the images that looked like the double helix from DNA, and there's a bunch of the like that now we represent the cadusius, which represents pharmacies and drugs, Like that's the old version of an image of the double helix of DNA, or at least it looks super similar to that.
Speaker 1: Oh, it definitely is, because it's reference even in the Egyptian Book of the Dead and other ancient texts. So there's no coincidences here. Now, Zacharia Sitchin, you know, I don't particularly go by his work, not because it's controversial. I believe he was one of the greatest researchers of all time. And the reason why is because he laid out so much information for us to begin to scratch aurhead and ask questions. But what I figured out was that by going through the usc L UCLA CDLIE Online Cuneiform Digital Library, say that past ten times, I was able to take stone tablets and decipher them myself. So anyone can go online to the UCLA CDLI Online Cuneiform Digital Library and read these stone tablets for themselves. You don't need zach rization, you don't need anyone else. And as I began to break these tablets down, do.
Speaker 2: They have them transcribed or are you reading the actual tablet? You?
Speaker 1: Can they transcribe them? They actually transcribe them into English for you.
Speaker 2: Is there controversy as far as like, are there different versions of the transcription link to some people think and it's interpreted differently. Is like some debate about that.
Speaker 1: Only where it comes to where some of the textas missing. There could be piece chipped off of tablets. You see that corner missing from that tablet right there, And.
Speaker 2: Just look how wild is that? Just how wild is that that that exists and that this was It's so hard for people to put in their brain five thousand years of time and that there's these people that are this very bizarre life language. Like when you look at that, we don't even know what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: Right right, No, And the language popped up out of nowhere. You know, you're talking about action that carried out of nothing.
Speaker 2: It looks like computer code, it does, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Yes, it does.
Speaker 2: I just imagine like a human being deciding that they were going to write down in these very bizarre and they all agreed that all these things mean a certain thing. So they had to somehow or another have a Rosetta stone or something where they're documenting it so that people can learn it and teach it. And then we're looking at it five thousand years later. Yeah, it's so amazing it is.
Speaker 1: And what's incredible is this text was translated in eighteen hundreds, long before Zachar Roistitchen was born. So there are some, you know, some rumors that, oh, he was the only one that could decipher these tablets. Will know George Smith who worked as a seriologist and wrote many books and deciphered these Samarian tablets in the eighteen hundreds. So we're talking about texts that had been deciphered for a few hundred year years. Nothing that was just deciphered recently.
Speaker 2: So when what are the first decipherings? Like what year was the first deciphering?
Speaker 1: It was an eighteen hundred I don't have that. I think round eighteen hundred and fifty. George Smith he actually worked at the it was Cambridge.
Speaker 2: What was his take like when he's reading all these wacky stories and all the Ananaki stuff, Like, what's.
Speaker 1: His take on it? He is literally subscribing to this information the way almost that you and I see it today. These people saw something, experience something, interacted with something, and he cataloged it and it inspired him to write a complete translation of the numit Elish and the Seventh Tablets of Creation. And he talks about the fact that that information was copied right from those tablets and put into the Old Testament of the Bible, and so, you know, not exactly like it's going to go from here to the Bible, but it went into other ancient papyruses and scriptures and so forth. And then later on when it was discovered in caves, people took those and then said, okay, we got to put this into a book, and then it became the Bible much later, around one hundred a d. But he subscribed to the theory that these people interacted with beings in some way, ship or form, and that also this information is so incredible that it became part of the you know, the Biblical text.
Speaker 2: Did you ever read the Dead Sea Scrolls?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the Dead Sea Scrolls? Was it found in? What year?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 2: It was in kum Ran?
Speaker 1: Right, they found the Kumran, but I think again this was this was also I believe in the late eighteen hundreds of early nineteen hundreds is when they found them.
Speaker 2: So these things are written on animal skins, and this is the only I mean, this is a very old version of those exact same stories or some of similar stories. Yeah, there's a lot of weirdness in the Dead Sea Scrolls. I haven't read it, but is there any references to anything that's similar, like Aonachi type characters, the Nephilim or anything like that.
Speaker 1: In the Dead Sea Scrolls they show up everywhere, and the Dead Sea Scrolls and the New mean Elish and the Epigabatrosses. Of course, even in the Bible, they're known as the anak a n a k. We were grasshoppers in their eyesight, it says in the Biblical text. So no matter where you go in any culture, you're going to discover that these beings, in some way, shape or form engaged mankind, brought knowledge, teaching, building techniques, and just so much more wisdom, information, esoteric wisdom, alchemy. All these things came from these people.
Speaker 2: So the craziest version of this story is that they genetically engineered us out of lower primates and put us here to mind gold and then established different types of civilizations and taught us how to build things, taught us all these different things, and enough time has passed that we've kind of forgotten enough time. That's the wackiest fresh.
Speaker 1: Number, right right right, that's the bare bones minimum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the wackiest versions that they made us, which is We've talked about this a couple of times, but how bizarre it is that human beings have this incredible fascination for gold. We're fascinated with gold. This fascination with gold is really weird. Like why back when it was basically useless, you couldn't make a knife out of it. You couldn't, you know, like, it didn't make sense that this would be so valuable just because it's rare. You're barely alive. You know, we're going you know, right, We're going back to full on hunter and gather our ancestors with spears and stone chipped. And then after that gold emerges and it stays, it stays forever. Now, when you read Zacharai Sichen's book, he talks about this in the nineteen seventies. His description of it was that they needed to suspend gold particles in the atmosphere because their atmosphere is being destroyed. Then you move to like somewhere around the two thousands, when climate scientists start proposing this idea of suspending reflective particles in the atmosphere and realize the unique properties of gold. How unusual it is in terms of like a building material. You can coat things. The reason why things are like coated in gold, silver plate, gold plated. Rather, you can take a tiny piece of gold and cover an enormous area with it. It's a strange metal, like really weird. And what you know, the supposed the story is it's very common on Earth, very rare on New Bureau.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's the story. And then when I started looking into this gold thing myself, and here's what I came up with. So when you start analyzing the text, you discover that there was a camp An encampment in a place called South Africa at Adams Calendar. Okay, now Adams Calendar, there's actually the very first gold mines discovered. They're dating them back to about two hundred thousand years ago, and that's incredible because there's a building there that looks like a worn down structure. Now in the tablets, it talks about the fact that the egg who were the working class Antornaki beings who were cleaning out the Euphrates and Tigris river so they can create irrigation and you know, create a bustling civilization. Also, they were doing the actual construction themselves. No people needed, just them working they were like the construction workers and Knew and Ink and and Lil. These leader gods were like you know the four men, you know, the art master, architects and so forth, right the boss. So these people were working, but they weren't supposed to be enslaved. They were volunteers. They got tired of doing the work, according to them, for about two hundred and fifty thousand years of a labor on Earth, and also according to them on Mars. This is in the text, they call it Lamu. And so they decided to go to war against Inki and Lil and Anew because their demands had not been met. So they went to meet them, and the epica atra hasis they go to Adam's calendar. They go to that same structure that was discovered where that gold mine is located. I was like, holy crap, there is some link here to gold. Specifically exactly, I don't know, but I know if you're in advance civilization, you need gold, and the people that you have working it for you probably think, you know, it's to adorn or to adorn yourself or in recognition of the gods. So they'll wear it and they'll utilize it, but not for technology. What's crazy is they go to war. They to get ready to go to battle, and then Inkee says, I have an idea that will stop this war. There's an existing being on this planet existing, not something that doesn't exist existing. We can add our essence to it with a slain god. So they're talking about taking the DNA of genetics from one of themselves and mixing it with the DNA of the horminid that was here. It's not specified whether it was an ape man or anything, but they don't specify in the tablets, but to create a worker being, and they began to do this genetic modification, probably disconnecting some of our DNA, making genetic modifications to us to get us to take orders from them. They inserted something called a worship gene, which was just discovered recently that human beings have a gene inside of them that could be turned on and turned off. It can be turned off in a laboratory setting. It can also be turned off with a magnetic field around your head. And when it's off, you don't want to worship anything outside of yourself. You look inside, and when it's on, you look to get something from the outside. So this is incredible.
Speaker 2: Uh, and so they made us worship the genes inside of us, to make us worship them our genius.
Speaker 1: It's incredible because then you're not a slave anymore. You're doing this for the honor of the gods.
Speaker 2: And for people. Don't who think this is all this talk is really crazy. I want to put in perspective that we talked about this the other day that during the was it which war? Was it where the Soviet Union was experimenting? Was it was scientists in the Soviet Union? Correct, they're experimenting with creating a chimpanzee human being hybrid that they probably send to war. So instead of having regular people, we would make this monster, this freak, you know, ape man and send him to war and have him crush the enemies. This is how crazy is that they knew how strong chips are. I got an idea, let's turn a chimp human and that way, if he dies, who gives a fuck? We made him, get him to go to work. And now, if you're a supremely enlightened being, wouldn't you think of human beings with all of our folly and all of our chaos, and all of our war and bullshit and the internet and disinformation and misinformation. Wouldn't you think about kind of the same way we would think about that Champ hybrid thing if I was, you know, I was the president of Russia. I want my cousins to go to war or I want to sudden this freak that I made in a lab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what's interesting, I'm glad you said made in a lab. They had talked briefly in that text about fashioning people in other words, almost if they say it, they said the word fashioning, fashioning and being.
Speaker 2: What was the can you remember the actual quote?
Speaker 1: I got it. I would have to look it up, the actual the actual quote. But they describe it as fast fashioning because they said even the lamb hadn't been fashioned yet, so they had fashioned lambs, so they fashioned. And it's also when the epic bash they fashioned the friend that Gilgamesh went on the journey with. He wasn't born from a woman's womb. They created him. They created him an art official being to go on this journey in the Epic of gilgames So they used that phrase several times in the tablets, but they said no, wait, so it was almost like that's not a good idea, because in some ways, it seems as if they had known that the idea of making these artifice too many artificially created people wouldn't be a good idea. Now, they didn't go deeper than that, but you can see where we are today with AI and everything else in these you know, these robots that are coming. Maybe they knew something about that, but they decided to take a biological being and genetically modifying program that to do the work. And that's exactly what they did.
Speaker 2: Well, if they really knew what we would be capable of and that we would be illogical. Overpopulation be a gigantic issue, and in many parts, I mean, it's not really that big of an issue here except for in cities, but in many parts of the world it's the whole country. The whole country is New York City, which is just fucking blunkers, you know, and you got a one. It's actually not true. It's like, it's not even that bad. Even in China. China has a lot of open space, but when you're in those cities, they are massive and they are filled with people. And that is probably what you'd imagine a higher being would do if it was like us like kind of illogical and kind of a little bit reckless and has a little bit too much technology for the average person that didn't develop the technology. But all of a sudden, you got some eighty five IQ dope who has access to all the things that all these geniuses have created. Yeah, I mean you could, I mean you could figure. We talked to Michio Kaku. He built a nuclear reactor in.
Speaker 1: His house right when he was a kid.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's so crazy. But there's a lot of different stuff that you can do and have access to technology that is beyond anything you would ever be able to invent with your own mind. But because we share things across the board where you would imagine that if you were an enlightened being from another planet that's a million years more advanced than us. You go, I see where this one's going.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that cousin who's an alcoholic and then he wins the lottery, Like, oh shit, Derek just won the lottery. Yeah, this is gonna be crazy. Derek's got two hundred million dollars. It's gonna be fucking insane.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. And they knew they were. They were going outside their own guidelines and their own laws that are parameters because they made a statement in the text, they said the Creator of all is going to punish them or they would have to answer to the Creator of all for what they did here. So and that that lets you know they weren't really gods. They knew themselves, that they weren't the creator of the universe, but that they they masquerated as gods on this planet, just.
Speaker 2: Like we did. When you know, when different versions of human civilization would find primitive tribes like the cargo cargo cults, the cargo cult that you talked about in your documentary. That is so fascinating that during World War two planes landed on these remote places and these people built mock planes to show like what the thing was that came to visit them that they thought were like God's wild. Do you think that if the oninoch you are real, and if if New Beru really exists and there's another planet with highly intel beings that are far more advanced than us, if that's the case, do you think there's more advanced and more advanced more just like we are to chimpanzees, they are to us, and then another races to them. And then it just keeps going on and on forever until you're God.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I believe there's levels to the game, just like there's levels in terms of how we live on this planet. You know, we have the first world, second world, third world, just here on Earth. Now, magnify that as a fractal, as a universe. As a whole. You have civilizations that are a million, two million, maybe even a billion years ahead, and every universe progressiverse, every civilization progressing within the universe at a specific rate. So you can have beings that have already maybe even shed the corporeal bodies and only exists as beings of energetic light. And then you have everything all the way back down towards us. In the Emerald Tablets of Thoughth, he actually says that he has achieved the ability to incarnate at will on and in the plane he desires. He claims to be able to incarnate whenever he wants, and even into other dimensions, which is wild. That's next level. Yeah, that's next.
Speaker 2: But it does make sense that if we're capable of doing what we're doing. We're talking about your phone in the Samsung Galaxy S twenty four Ultra with zooms and all this different shit that's magic to someone just two hundred years ago. And if we keep if it keeps going and you keep like playing this out as far as possible, it kind of makes sense that there would be levels to the kind of intelligent life that exists in the years beyond our comprehension. What do you if you talked to Terrence Howard, do you know his theory about how planets are created, That it's just things ejecting from the Sun over billions and billions of years, and that there's a Goldielock zone where you can create live, right, and that's where the people are. And then as this Goldilock zone gets pret you have to be super technologically proficient in order to control your environment to the extent that you no longer require the Sun in order to keep you alive. That kind of makes sense if the bureaus out there past Pluto.
Speaker 1: Oh, it makes a lot of sense. It makes sense because I just talked to him a couple of hours ago. Yeah, I mean, so we were talking about wenjugations and everything.
Speaker 2: Three days I left this podcast for three days. I was like, yeah, damn, First of all, how the fuck is he so smart? Like how would you ever imagine that a dude who's an actor on a television show or in a movie is that smart, like freaky smart? But but his theory about the creation of planets. I was like, Oh, that makes sense. You watch stuff fly off the Sun all the time, and if that this matter over time would coalesce and become a planet.
Speaker 1: It creates in acretion disc and everything in space creates accretion disc. So once that disc, so once you have a certain amount of mass in space, it instantaneously on its own wants to create this circlar like the shape of our Milky Way galaxy wants to start circling and swerving around itself. And then as it does that, it creates begins a great friction. Is that creates that riction increases the matter begins to collapse in towards each other, all right, based on its own energy. And then it then forms a ball, and that then builds and attracts more mass until it builds into a moon or a planet or whatever. What do you do when you encounter flat earth people? Oh, man, I just I just try to be quiet. I just tell them, look, it's not my thing, you know. I remember if flat Earth society offered me money years and years ago, and I was like, now, I don't believe the earth is flat. I'm not getting involved with this. And they really attacked me hard, death threats and everything else.
Speaker 2: They get very upset. I do not understand. I just think it's people committing to an idea. It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a religion now they turned it into a religion. Anytime that people can attack you so brutally over that. I mean, you're talking, I'm on Live talking about quantum physics in their end of chat if this flat the earth is, I mean, that's it's like, I mean, one guy.
Speaker 2: Fascinated by it because it's yeah, because it's the ultimate conspiracy theory. The ultimate conspiracy theory is that we are all on a set and that the earth is flat. It's a diss There is a wall, the governments are wherever. They won't let you pass.
Speaker 1: The ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's ice walls.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that space is just lights in the sky.
Speaker 1: Right, that's it. And the sun is a bold and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: And it's attached to a version of Christianity, which is very interesting.
Speaker 1: It is it's tied into Christianity the six thousand year old theme. There was only six thousand year old. The reason why people think they're ap to six thousand years old is because most of the tablets are six thousand years old, and the Bible was written from the information that came from tablets. So that's as far back as anybody's quote unquote knowledge seems to extend. That's where the six thousand year old theory comes from. But they've taken that thing and turned it into a religion. I remember one guy dm me and he was going off and telling me he was going to shoot me in ahead and all this stuff. And I said, let me ask you a question. If there's no atmosphere, then what are you breathing right now? He goes, what do you mean I'm breathing oxygen? I said, well, that's a gas. Gas doesn't exist. They said, well, then you should be dead then, because you're breathing a gas. And what else do you are you inhaling when you breathe? He goes oxygen. I said, well, no, you're breathing in you know, helium, krypton, nitrogen, yeah, nitrogen. I said, you're beating in all these other gases oxygen is only abound twenty one percent of that otherwise you'd be dead, you know, So he didn't know, he couldn't say. I said, did you graduate from high school? He said no, I said, I stopp talking. That's when I realized, don't waste your energy on these people.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of dudes, unfortunately, who just get on YouTube and they listen to very charismatic people talk that don't know what they're talking about, which I do all the time, but they but they do it the way where they pretend they know something is true that's not true, and people get sucked into it. And I just don't understand why you would think that Earth is the only one out of all these things that we've observed that's flat. It just doesn't make any sense. And I think this is respectfully to all these people that believe that. I think it's a giant waste of time. I think concentrating on the shape of the Earth, even if it was flat, who fucking cares, look at what's going on out there. It would be kind of crazy if it was flat. That would kind of like bolster the idea that we're the ship and that we're we're just so much more powerful in advanced and special than everything else in the universe, because we're the only ones that exists on a flat plane. Right, But the whole thing is just so insane. Just what we know about the physical universe itself and about Adams, and just just what we know about all the matter that exists in our lives is insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's insane. I mean, obviously they haven't. They haven't tapped into it. Even forget quantum they standard physics, they don't. They don't. They don't comprehend it. And so because of that, you know their loss. I mean, satellites don't exist obviously to them. So one I remember exists a Koki bro.
Speaker 2: You can watch them.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's crazy. Hurricane Maria comes and destroys the Caribbean and unfortunately have some loved ones that were involved in that. And I posted a picture of the hurricane because I was raising money for hurricane supplies, and they were commenting and attacking that's a fake image. It doesn't exist. I'm like, how much?
Speaker 2: But how let me ask you this, how much of that is bullshit? Like? How much of that is government either entities from other foreign governments where they're they jump into these subjects to make people seem really stupid.
Speaker 1: And when people say something really stupid, if they have, one of.
Speaker 2: The things they like to do is put a foreign flag like American flag rather in their their little yea yea, and they're just saying the dumbest ship. And I'm going, I don't know if this is a real person. I think it's not. I think it's one of those persons, one of those things that's designed to muddy up any discourse about anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, a syop. I'm telling you, I told people a long time ago this whole letter thing was a CIA syop.
Speaker 2: I think it was. It wasn't the CIA syop. It was someone from four chan who just wanted to be silly and went so hard with explanations that a lot of gullible people without science degrees like me, they went along with it. And it's just one of those things where it's just, man, what a giant waste of time.
Speaker 1: It is energy, and there's so much more we can learn, like these ancient texts, And people say, why you were focused on the ancient past, Well, because the past is prologue. If we don't understand what happened back then we're doomed to continue to repeat these cycles of time that we've been in for quite some time, for eons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's just direct evidence that civilizations don't last when they go kooky, yes, you know, and that things go sideways and there's natural disasters and wars that reshaped landscapes. Like look, that's all there, and it's happening right now. If we're not aware of it, it'll happen to us, and then we'll be a footnote of history, will be one of those things. There was this amazing country called America. They got crazy, they created all this art and culture and they did amazing things that they went fucking sideways, They sold out the money, they got involved in wars, and then the next thing you know, the world is operating essentially like communist China, the whole world. That's possible too, kids, Right, you gotta fight for this because whatever this thing is that we have, this is like super fucking unique. But if you don't want to look at the past, if you're not fascinated by ancient structures, if you're not fascinated by what kind of of technology and knowledge that they have four thousand, five hundred plus years ago to make empyramids?
Speaker 1: Who are these people exactly? What were they doing?
Speaker 2: How did they do that? And what was that thing?
Speaker 1: Was that a power plant? I mean, I know you know that.
Speaker 2: Oh that is a crazy theory. That sounds so it sounds completely wacka do. But then when you have it laid out to you. Christopher what's his last name?
Speaker 1: Done? Christopher on my podcast a few weeks I just.
Speaker 2: Had him a couple of weeks ago. I just had a brain fart his depiction of the mechanisms that would be involved in turning this giant structure into some sort of a power plant. You hear about you wait a minute.
Speaker 1: Whoa, Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. And him and I have very similar theories on how the power generation occurred. And I believe that the Nile, you know, when it used to run up close to the pyramids, and the water would run underneath the pyramid and that would create something called physiostatic electricity as it ran underneath that magnetized crystal granite, those ions would pour up into the chamber, move up the grand gallery where there used to be resonating rods where you can see the slots where the rods used to be. They're removed now, but the slots are still there. Then it would be pushed into the king's chamber where it would be amplified and some type of fusion would take place, then forced up through the apex, and then the crystal granite obelisks around the region would capture that ambient wireless electricity. And then if you had something called a jed which looks like a Tesla coil, you can capture that energy and you can transfer it into a device for gold electroplating, for any other electrical tools you need, like some of the tools they had to have used to create some of these incredible works of art. We can see the tool marks, so we know they had the tools, But they had wireless electricity way back then.
Speaker 2: That's insane. If that's true, that's insane because you would think there would be some kind of physical evidence of a device, like something left over, some sort of a you know, ancient chainsaw like something.
Speaker 1: They did a great job cleaning up. I mean, they poured sand over Giza to bury another couple of hundred pyramids there at Giza.
Speaker 2: Do you think they poured sand? Do you think that's just natural erosion over time. Because when Giza, when the Pyramids existed, it was a very different place, right, Like if you go back before the Pyramids, like nine thousand years ago, was a lush rainforest, right, and then over time it became sand. And the same with the entire Sahara Desert, which is really crazy. We just we're talking about the other day they find whalebones in the Sahara Desert.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm going to the Valley of the Whales in a few weeks in Egypt. Actually it's no, you know, it's incredible that there's whalebones out there also, So we're going out there to the Valley of the Whales. Whalebones. Whoa.
Speaker 2: But so the point being that this place has changed radically, like absolutely radically over time. So who knows what's do you know why those things were covered up? Is it possible that it was just sand over time?
Speaker 1: Well, if you look at the tablets again, they talk about this war, right, and this war that occurred. There's a lot of wars obviously, but this one particular war it seems like the same one that damaged the area or the region of the Giza Plateau. Also mohnrin do in the Indus Valley up there by Pakistan. And the reason why it's interesting is if you look at the war and the text and and go to those areas, it looks now almost you can begin to see. Oh wait a minute, it looks like war mow hundred dollar in this valley. The buildings turned to glass, the sand turned to glass, and the bodies are still laying in the street right now today holding hands. Never been scavenged by animals. So where is this mohn gendaroo? Oh yeah, look it up, moe hundred dollars in this valley. Dead bodies still laying in the street, thousands of years later, and they just lay there. Covered them up, one, cover them up? Yeah, when you put a Geiger counter over them, higher than background level radiation? Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: And if it aren't stones higher than background.
Speaker 1: Some stones are. Some stones are especially like dire write and uh, crystal granite. But these bodies, these are just bones. How come they're hired and background I wanted to see this.
Speaker 2: We haven't ever heard of this.
Speaker 1: Mohen gendero m h e n. There you go. Whoa. This is evidence of a nuclear war or nuclear.
Speaker 2: To the other the one that one there, That one's insane.
Speaker 1: There's bodies that are sitting on the edge of steps next to their own buildings that they lived in. The building has turned to glass. That's three thousand plus degree temperature weapons fire.
Speaker 2: So there's a bunch of people that seem to die all at once, just scattered around. Yeah, and what's the conventional explanation for how these people died?
Speaker 1: They have no idea, They have zero idea.
Speaker 2: The only thing that that was just a couple Jamie, go to the other just the Morhan gender mythical mass massacre. Yeah, so did they think it's a massacre? Is there any just laying there?
Speaker 1: Laying there? And the building those stones are vitrified, which means three thousand plus degree temperature? Oh shit, what kind of you know what could have caused that level of temperature energetic release?
Speaker 2: Well, it could have been a low atmosphere asteroid.
Speaker 1: It could have been like, if that's possible, Tunguska. Yeah, it could have been a lot. But then their bones would have been splattered apart and broken into pieces.
Speaker 2: Good call, Yeah, that's good call. Yeah, because they don't seem to be broken apart.
Speaker 1: No, they're not broken apart. That impact would have shattered the bones and spread them out over right.
Speaker 2: But without impact, even if you just look at the one that bursts in the atmosphere in Tunguska, just flattened.
Speaker 1: Trees, flattened everything.
Speaker 2: I think it's some insane like a million acres or something crazy. It's incredible, the Tunguska explosion. That one's yeah, So those bodies would be toast because the trees were ripped apart.
Speaker 1: The buildings would have been flattened, the.
Speaker 2: Legs would have flown off. There's no way they would just be laying there like that. That's interesting. And they don't seem to be like chopped up. Did they have any evidence of stab wounds or anything on them.
Speaker 1: They don't have any evidence of any injury of any kind of attack or any cutting or like swords or anything.
Speaker 2: They just all got cooked, right.
Speaker 1: And then the tablets, it says that the evil wind moved over the land after they released these weapons, and they and then Enke goes to his father, I mean, Yankey goes to his father or new and says, hey, can you stop the evil win? Because he had fallen in love with some people, you know, and down there and He's like, there's nothing I can do. He said, getting your sky shipping for a bow. That means get the hell out of here. And he said the people's heir was falling out. Their eyes were bleeding, their nose were bleeding, their fingernails were curling off. That sounds like radiation sickness.
Speaker 2: So you think it's radiation sickness that did this to all these people? Or was it an impact that did this all these people?
Speaker 1: Nobody, nobody, nobody knows. But they're they're not blown apart, right, they're not blown apart. It seems like wherever whatever struck or whatever energetic weapon it was, it could have been not it might not have been a weapon, whatever it was, it seems like that shock wave reached them at some point and whatever was in that wave.
Speaker 2: Just killed everybody.
Speaker 1: That's what it did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they just don't know what it is. How does a conventional archaeologist describe it. They just say it's a massacre.
Speaker 1: They just call it a mythical masker and they stay away from it. When you look in the other text, the Mahabarata and the bag Bagita, you find out about these wars also, they're recorded, They have weapons called the Brahma Astra and the Brahma Honda weapon. And these weapons they do what they're what they described them as doing, duplicate what you saw there.
Speaker 2: How do they describe them?
Speaker 1: They describe them, describe them as weapons that once released, can't be revolted or can't be turned back, and that they will obliterate any area, any city. Uh. And they say that some of the one of the weapons can destroy any man on three worlds. It's crazy stuff. And this is where Oppenheimer got his famous quote when he obviously tested Danuk right now, I have become death destroyer of worlds. He got that from the Mahabarata.
Speaker 2: Yeah what a great quote. Yeah, to say after you detonate the first new fig a great quote. So, so the idea is that there were beings that were having wars on this planet. Were they do you believe they were having wars with people that were revolted or were they having wars with other beings?
Speaker 1: They were fighting with each other and evidence of this of these wars can be found in the Book of Deuteronomy in the modern day Bible. These gods, and they do mean gods with s because everywhere in the Bible, wars is God's singular. It's actually a mistranslation the actual If you backwards look up the translation in Arabic and then down to Arabic and everything else, you find out that it's God's plural. They were fighting each other over resources and people and control of control of the planet uh. And so that's why in the Book of Deuteronomy, God tells people go to this city and it's like a far city where they don't even know these people exist. They go over there to kill them. He says, kill the women, kill the children, and bring the spoils of war back to me. And you see these wars in the Mahabarata, the bagh Ba Ghita, the Bible, the Samerian tablets, and these wars are just NonStop, the Indian Vadis, and it's always about attacking another city and even talk about trojan trojan horse methods to get behind the gates and then to you know, utilize that to attack and kill and bring back these spoils, which is pretty crazy stuff. It's like they were attacking each other. They had gone awry, they had gone rogue out here on this planet, and then began to fight over over people and populations and resources.
Speaker 2: And we would hope that we would get past that, but there's no evidence that we have so far. So like, why would we think that as AI gets implemented and technology escalates and all, we're gonna be able to do in the future in terms of being able to go visit other planets and duke it out on other planets.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, there was a whole.
Speaker 2: Story today about China just landed on the far side of the Moon, so they landed a probe over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we did.
Speaker 2: This is you know, there's the China America war on the Moon, Like what if America claims the spot and China lands and plants a flag there and they're like, hey, fuck you, that's.
Speaker 1: Ours now that that's gonna happen, especially if there's.
Speaker 2: Like something on the Moon they can mine. It's very valuable all.
Speaker 1: This stuff up there. I researched the Clementine mission years ago. NASA and in United States military sent a military at that time. It was the top s permission called Clementine. It was a low lunar orbiting satellite to go to the dark side of the Moon. And when I saw the name Clementine, I knew right away this thing and coming back, and as I began to dig deeper into the declassified documents, of course it never came back. Oh my darling, Clementine, you were lost and gone forever.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I was right. And sure enough, it hits something on the dark side of the Moon, which is really just the backside. It's not really dark there, but it hit something. But it sent back, sent back about twenty gigs of data, and these images are available to the general public. They've been declassified, and there are strange anomalies on those image. This is pre photoshop, pre everything. Things that shouldn't be there, that looked like broken structures and junk and things that just seemed to be laying around. So I think it was a recognizance mission to gather intel and data, which is probably why China's gone to that far side of the moon as well, because they're probably going to it's a race to see who can capture ancient technology and then reverse engineering and then weaponize it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the most fun theory ever. The most fun theory ever is that there's bases on the Moon, in the dark side of the Moon that aliens have abandoned Jamie, are there any photos of these anomalies?
Speaker 1: That's the most fun I can brite. I can provide you some with links to the sources too.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that'd be cool, but Jamie'll probably find something cool. So what do these structures look like to you when you look at them?
Speaker 1: Just dome structures there, well, dome, there's domes and matter of fact, one of the astronauts, I think it was Neil Armstrong. If you get the declassified from the Freedom Freedom of Information Act documents that are the black Box audio and the black Box redacted text statement from NASA which is available to the general public. Neil says, look at those convex structures down there. I bet that people in there never get out. And he's talking about dome structures on the moon. And this is an exact statement that was made. That's in the black Box audio which I can provide you to the link to that as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what are these structures? Do you see any of these that you find you need to look.
Speaker 1: For anomalies on the backside of the moon. We utilize a lot of these on our Facebook groups. On Facebook, we have these groups anomally hunting groups. We form the United Family of Anomaly Hunters, and we've cataloged about sixty thousand anomalies. Now a lot of them are on the dark side of the moon. But you type in Clementine moon photos anomaly you may be able to find some. If not, I'll send you the link to some resources where you can look them up. And you can take a look at some of these crazy objects that are there.
Speaker 2: Is that one right there in the upper right end corner, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That one's there's some structure that's kind of look like two pyramids onto the left of it, and then another structure which almost seems like has geomegy. Know underneath that, you see the blur that looks like obfuscation directly, you know, if you go back to that top right, top right, yeah, top right, b Okay, you see that where his hand is moved to the left, going down slowly. See See how that see that go back up again? See that what his hand is over right now, It looks like obfuscation. Sometimes you can take these images and put them into a photoshop and take away the contrast, and all of a sudden, structures pop right out. But right above that you see those shadows of those pyramid structures right above that. Yeah, you see those pyramids? See that, you can see this dark shadow.
Speaker 2: See, I see two lines. Okay, well I see the arrow that's pointing to that one straight line, and then I see what looks like two superimposed arrows. Okay, do you see yeah those things Okay, yeah, those are super imposed right, Like, No, those are shadows. But look, those are the same things that are in the bottom. Aren't they just pointing at something? Aren't those pointers?
Speaker 1: I think they're they may be highlighting something, right, I think.
Speaker 2: It's a cursor mark or something. So what they're saying, I see what they're pointing to. They're pointing to that thing in the uppright end core. It kind of looks like a pyramid.
Speaker 1: Yeah you see that. You see that right there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it kind of looks like a pyramid.
Speaker 1: It's cleaned up a little bit there and see see is more clean. But you know those structure, those those things don't look like they belong there.
Speaker 2: Well, it's hard to tell.
Speaker 1: It's hard to he Now we have really that period right there is very famous. That's a image that's on the moon. There's a there should be a link to that there's a lot of a lot of that bath particular one has been around for years and years and years. It's kind of hard to think that that we're formed by natural now. And what what happens is we're not saying we know exactly what these things are. We're just saying that we feel like they don't belong the shamie.
Speaker 2: Go back to that image that you were just looking at the thing that over your pyramid. That one, Yeah, yeah, you get that one, big hmmm. That one's crazy. Yeah, that one's very strange looking because the way it points at the top and has flat sides. Like yeah, you're like, yeah, so if that's real, that's interesting. But that's a good question.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a measuring tool. We don't have it obviously access to it right here, but there is a measuring tool. You can see the shadow, which gives you an idea of the height.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see in real life, though, you know what I mean, Like sometimes things fuck with you. It's just but the angle is so unnatural looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely looks unnatural. We just try to catalog things that appear to be anomalies, things that appear.
Speaker 2: To be out of place, right, it could be anything.
Speaker 1: And if this in the Smerian tabots, here's this time where and Lil takes his son to the moon and he says, well, grab your eagles mask because you're gonna need it. They were referencing that the atmosphere was harsh. So when you see that, when you see the annochy with the eagles head, that's actually their helmet. It's a helmet. So they exactly they talk about it twice, once to go to the moon and the second time to go to Mars.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And there's been other depictions of ancient gods and people that look like they're wearing some kind of masks, right, yeah, exactly. I mean one of the cooler.
Speaker 1: Ones is the bubble space head looking guys in the cave. Yes, and you're like, what did you guys say?
Speaker 2: Like, what did you guys see in the middle of like hunting gazelle's trying to stay alive, trying to make a fire. And then you decided to draw that thing?
Speaker 1: What is that? And we know they can draw because they can show you what a gazelle is, they can show you what cattaly is, they can show you what a person looks like. But then they draw that, and you have to think, well.
Speaker 2: Why, right, why is that the only thing you drew that's fake?
Speaker 1: Right? Exactly?
Speaker 2: It looks to waste and it looks like a dude in a suit with a helmet on. Right, And how here's the question, how many different things are visiting us? Like and from how many different places?
Speaker 1: Oh? A lot?
Speaker 2: If we can't just think everything's going to look exactly the same, that seems just as silly as thinking that all of our animals should look exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Correct. I think we have three different levels of visitation going on simultaneously. One is corporeal beings in a physical body, most likely anatomically similar to us, you know, bilateral bipedal organism. But two ford facing eyes, maybe.
Speaker 2: Think two that's what we eventually become what they are.
Speaker 1: It's possible that maybe we already are them, just the you know, Earth could be an abandoned sea colony. Every culture that I've talked to indigenously around the planets all say they were seated on this planet by pleadians or other beings star brothers in various different places. So interesting like the Dogons, the Nomo, the Hopie, and the Lakota tribe, the Star Brothers, the Aboriginal elders say that they were seated here by Pleadians. All of a sudden, why is everybody having same story that we were brought here? We could be genetically I don't believe we're even from Earth. To be quite honest with you, our psychotic rhythm doesn't even match Earth's rotation on its axis was slightly off. It's actually better tuned to Mars orbit on its rotation on its own axis.
Speaker 2: How does that work?
Speaker 1: The psychotic rhythm of a human body, the wake and sleep cycle is actually more tuned to Mars rotation on its own axis of Mars day versus the Earth day, which is pretty weird that, don't We aren't sync to our own planet after all these thousands securium circadian rhythm, right.
Speaker 2: So when how do they calculate it's more tuned to Mars.
Speaker 1: How does that work? Well, it's just they geneticists and scientists discovered that our day, our perfect wake and sleep cycle is more tuned to Mars rotation on its axis which is about twenty three and something minute hours and versus Earth being twenty four hours. And so they said, wow, this is incredible. And the more they tested it and more they studied, they realized we're more tuned to the Mars than we are to Earth, which is pretty strange.
Speaker 2: We are weird, we have we except shit like Leapier, right, Like, what kind of whack calendar.
Speaker 1: Do you have where there's makeup stuff?
Speaker 2: If some years the month is longer? What the fuck are you doing? You know, make a better calendar. Isn't there a better calendar?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Shouldn't there be like a digital calendar that represents exactly what's going on and not go January, come on the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Pretty bizarre. But you know what's interesting. If you want to say, oh, human beings could be aliens, well, actually every person on this planet is an alien. Even our planet itself is an alien. Scientists just discovered something interesting and I've never talked about this shit on the podcast, and you guys should look this up. So our Milky Way galaxy is pretty interesting because it's absorbing another galaxy at this exact moment, called the Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy, not the Sagittarius constellation. That's something totally different. We are absorbing the Sagittarius dwarf galaxy. See at this exact moment people thought for all these decades, looking over even hundreds of years, looking up in the night sky, seeing that swathe of stars going across that's the Milky Way. Guess what we've been wrong the whole time. This is now being taught in universities in astrophysics. So what we're looking at, you're looking at the absorption or the merging of the Sagittarius with the Milky Way galaxy, and the exact point where it merges and drops into the Milky Way is right where our solar system is located, which would explain the rogue planets that we know that are out there. There's millions of rogue planets that have no Sun that are just floating free around. There's planets and solar systems that are orbiting far beyond the orbit of Pluto in our inner Oort cloud, admitted by astronomers. Now that there's other solar systems within this inner Oort cloud area orbiting our Sun to be forty two hundred years So all of a sudden, that's Corey Powell, the astronomer Discovery magazine, by the way, who said that, So this is pretty interesting. We're talking about the fact that our solar system itself is an implant into the minkey way that we come from Sagittarius. We're not even part of the Milky Bay galaxy.
Speaker 2: WHOA Okay, So when they're looking at our own solar system, they have an understanding that there's a thing called the Kuiper Belt. It's out there, and there's so many objects in there that are small, and that's one of the reasons why they decided to declassify Pluto as a planet, because there's other objects real similar.
Speaker 1: In sty Baki and all those other planets.
Speaker 2: But they think there's something large out there. They think there's something large out there that they haven't yet identified because of the way that gravity is responding. What is the reason for.
Speaker 1: Well, what happens is they discovered that in some way, millions of years ago, something moved through our solar system and captured its own weird orbit around our Sun. And what's crazy is the evidence is in our solar system. So Saturn and Neptune switched locations because of a gravitational field. Urinus has flipped on its side in orbits, it's a equator. It's orbiting North and south, not east and west. And they know that you got hit like it got hit or something gravitationally just tugged at It's so hard that it flipped sideways. It never stopped, and it's moved through our solar system, way out beyond the orbit of Pluto, and this thing captured its own orbit. This is in the numit elis in seven Taps of Creation. This exact process that's been described now by astrophysicists and astronomers is an ancient text that we can read and we can see, Oh my god, this is exactly what this text is saying. It's talking about the creation of our solar system. It even talks about the creation of Earth in that text. So it says that when marred uck Aka and ne Bureau, a moon of Bureau, crashed into Tiamot, it broke into pieces and became the hammer embrace it. That's the asteroid belt, one giant chunk swung away, recoalesced with everything water, land, and organic material needed for life, and became the Earth, tugging with it the moon. So it's pretty crazy that the creation of this planet itself, and it says that it pushed the net force pushed mercury closer to the Sun and pushed Venus closer to the Sun, and then we took the third spot in place around our orbit around our Sun. And then of course we have Mars, which used to be a moon, a habitable moon of Tiamat, a planet that was four to six times larger than Earth, and it slung into this crazy orbit. That's why Mars has this weird orbit. And you have to you have to rendezvous with it. If you're NASA or anybody trying to rendevous with Mars every two years doing this an apergee or perogy, you have to apige a periode. One of them is further away than the other. One is eighty million miles, and the other one's closer. So if you run into rendezvous every two years, you can capture the orbit of Mars and you can actually get there in four months. And then they looked at it and said, wow, they meaning astro physicists, this looks like this. Mars wasn't originally in this type of orbit. It must have been orbiting something else in our Solar system, which it was. One side is charred black and the other side is smooth. So the side where Tiama exploded. Those chunks hit Mars on one side created a very charred side and the other side is the smoothest sir in the Solar System, which is because of the global flood that that created. And then Mars's axis on its equator is tilted forty five degres on its axis, which means the mass shifted it down forty five degrees. They had a major global catastrophe there on that on Mars uh. And then after Mars you have another little planet that survived called Series C E R E S, which is also a result of this tea amount exploding. People don't even talk about Series. It has the most fresh water of any other planet in our Solar system. More location, that's the next planet after Mars, Series really C E R E S.
Speaker 2: How big is it?
Speaker 1: It's about maybe two thirds smaller than Mars. And guess what worf planet?
Speaker 2: So they don't. It falls in orbit between Mars and Jupiter, near the middle of the asteroid belt with an orbital period. Click on that, Jane, when they flew by it before, I didn't know there was another planet out there.
Speaker 1: Listen when they flew by it a few years ago, the lights were on, they sent the probe out there, what the lights were on? And so they started tried to say it was ice particles glistening in the sunlight. So when they got to the dark side, guess what the lights were on on the dark side. So they couldn't use the ice particle explanation anymore, so they just said, we don't know what it.
Speaker 2: Is what series small size means that even at its brightest, it's too dim to be seen by the naked eye except under extremely dark skies. It's apparent magnitude rages from six point seven to nine point three, peaking in opposition. What's closest to Earth once every fifteen to sixteen month. And how do you say that word? Sino dick synadic. I don't know where you're at now, sixteenth month Sinodick period.
Speaker 1: Do you know? Oh? Yeah, synadic, sinadic period.
Speaker 2: As a result, synodic. As a result, its surface features are barely visible even with the most powerful telescopes, and little is known about it until the robotic NASA spacecraft Dawn approached Series for its orbital mission in twenty fifteen, and.
Speaker 1: We have high resolution images of the surface. There are strange things there as well, which is pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: So what are the is of the surface.
Speaker 1: You have to go to NASA dot GUV and go to the dawn images and you can download or there's sometimes the European Space Agency has them as well, yes, and then you can grab those images. It's pretty crazy. Some things just don't look right there. But there's a lot of what doesn't look right well. You know, if you look at mohingin Dollar or areas of Egypt that's you know, or even you know Iraq where it used to be Samaria, structures that used to be there that are now worn down and weathered. They have similar looks there, similar things that they look similar there. Not this not saying that they are I'm just saying that they look strange. Some things.
Speaker 2: Look for a lot of strange things on Earth that are unnatural.
Speaker 1: That's true. We sure do. We even have octagons and straight lines on Earth that are natural as well.
Speaker 2: That was one of the craziest ones that Terrence brought up was the octagon on Saturn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was it Saturn instead Saturn Saturn?
Speaker 2: That when you look at the octagon Sun that it's mimicked in the model that they've created by using the whole idea that he really blew my mind with was the Goldilock zone idea that planets reach a certain distance from the Sun and that's when life starts happening. And this is a normal force that happens everywhere in the universe. And as time goes on, that planet's going to get further and further from the Sun, and then it's going to lose its ability to do that, and then a new planet will move into the Goldilock zone and that is also going to become like us. And then so if you are following this idea of this idea makes sense. It means that this is just this sort of natural process that these intelligent creatures grow through. And even though we're looking at like AI and we're looking at technologies like, oh my god, we can't even be people anymore. Well, guess what, we can't be people anymore because we're not gonna make it if we don't. There's a timeline. It seems like you're only going to live one hundred years, so it's no big deal. But humans, if we keep going like a few million years, we're gonna have a real problem. A billion years from now. We're not gonna be around anymore, and then there's going to come a time where the sun doesn't.
Speaker 1: Exist anymore exactly.
Speaker 2: So if you get so intelligent that you can escape the boundaries of the physical world and you can move throughout the cosmos wherever you want, then you've escaped. You've escaped this fear. But it's almost like there's an intelligent test, an intelligence test that life goes through, Like we're gonna give you all the tools, just like you're in the womb, you're in the womb of Mother Earth. I want to give you all the tools, but you got to get out of the house at a certain point of time. You got to get out of the house. You're twenty four, still living at home. Get the fuck out of the house.
Speaker 1: They're waiting for us to grow up. Yeah, this is what you know. Human beings are like babies. Right now, it's a civilization trying to learn how to walk. And right now we're barely crawling and then we plopped down on our stomach and everybody screams and cries. But we're getting to the point eventually where we'll go to the edge of the table and pull ourselves up, and then we'll take a couple of steps, and then we'll fall again. Everybody will think it's all over. Oh my god, we were doing so good and to collapse again. But no, that's just a fall. The baby will pull itself back up, it'll cry less, and it'll take more steps until it falls again, until it can get this controlled fall. And that's definition of walking, controlling your fall. So we're in that process now. Like you said, this is a proving ground for us to be able to develop consciously, spiritually ascend to higher levels and eventually, I believe I'm pretty optimistic for mankind that we will get through this period.
Speaker 2: Well that's a beautiful thing to hear. I love when people are optimistic, because I'm always like, I don't know which one are I tend to be optimistic.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it proves what these ancient beings were doing. They were creating breakaway civilizations throughout the entire Milky Way galaxy. Because of what you just said, the fact that planets won't be habitable forever, even Earth. Let's say Earth never moved and stayed right where it's at in the Goldilock zone. We're going to lose our control over the weather because the Moon is moving away at a few centimeters every single year, and as the Moon backs off of Earth, our weather patterns are going to get more hectic and chaotic, and the wabble's going to be uncontrollable to the point where life won't be able to exist, not our kind of life won't be able to exist on this planet. So just losing the Moon alone in a few million years is going to destroy us. So we have to create breakaway civilizations. We have to out of here, which is what all these other advanced civilizations in these ancient texts have done. Well.
Speaker 2: It only makes sense if Terrence is correct about this idea of the Goldilock zone. It only makes sense. And if there are other planets somewhere in another galaxy or ours that have the same exact sort of features, water, the same temperature, the same mixture of amino acids, and whatever the hell else is here that makes life, and then it happens there too, it just makes sense that some places are going to be more stable, so they're going to have less natural disasters. So like people will evolve faster and longer, they'll they'll exist longer. But then you know, there's the argument that the natural disasters are actually good, because the natural disasters knock us back down. If we're about to destroy everything, knock us back down to some much more primitive version of ourselves, and then we have to rebuild society again over thousands of years, which to the universe is the blank of an eye.
Speaker 1: It's a blink of nine. You're right, that's exactly what happened in the Emerald tablets. You know, a thirty six thousand years ago, he'd arrives in this place called the Land of Kim, ancient Chemic, before it was lone as Egypt. His father sent them on a mission to rebuild civilization back up to a high level, meaning that it already was at a high level prior to this flood situation. And he says, he gets into the great ship of the Master, and he takes off into the sky until the earth disappears, and then he goes to the plank appointed and he sees beneath him the children of the Land of Kim, and he descends down. He doesn't sail in, he descends down, and when the ship lands, he opens his doors and he comes out with his crew, and he says, the barbarians came at him to attack him with cludgs and spears. He says, I raised my staff and sent out a ray of vibrations, stopping him still as fragments of stone of the mountain. So he had a stun gun. He had a weapon that there was not lethal, non lethal weapon that can freeze you in your tracks. And we have something just like that now in the military called the act of denial system. They can send a beam and a crowd coming to attack and make them stop still right in their tracks. They can make you feel like you're on fire, make you feel like you're on a vomit. They can even put voices in your head. They can make you be an extreme extreme pain. It's called the active denial system. So he's talking about technology back then that we have right now.
Speaker 2: Could do googluga look up that because is that you think that's what that havana syndrome thing is.
Speaker 1: It's possible, man, this thing. If you put it above, like in the sky and aiming at an area and it beam spreads a little bit, you can create mass illness, mass sickness, mass mass hysteria. You can have everyone running around thinking that they've got somebody talking to them and telling commanding them to do certain things. Is out of control. This weapon can be fully weaponized in a lethal way, in a way that can make people become psychotic. You can make somebody think they're burning it on fire.
Speaker 2: Whoa active denial system demo? Can we listen to what this guy's saying.
Speaker 3: It can deter individuals on a military perimeter all the way up to a riotous crowd, all without permanent harm.
Speaker 4: It only penetrates one six and fourths of an inch of your skin, those very shallow into where your nerve receptors are.
Speaker 1: They can't take the pains. No permanent injury caused by it.
Speaker 2: So what was it due to them?
Speaker 1: It's in a frequency, a beam of frequency, just like Tholts says in the Emeral tablets. I put this in my books because it's important.
Speaker 3: The guests volunteer to test out its effectiveness and safety, including the assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps.
Speaker 2: Wow, he said fuck it, He said fuck it.
Speaker 3: Assistant Secretary of the Navy most described it as feeling like a hot oven or grill being opened up.
Speaker 2: It is something that wow.
Speaker 1: So that's what he used on them thousands of years ago.
Speaker 2: Holy for something something like twenty twelve. Oh, now they turn you into statue. Oh yeah, statue. Absolutely, No, Now it's over in Medusa.
Speaker 1: Yeahdu holy, same type of techic frequency technology.
Speaker 2: Imagine that. Imagine that story. We always thought that was just some crazy story, But imagine there's a technology back then that can actually turn you into stone. Right now that we know that people can do things like that, and then we would imagine a thousand years of evolution, ten thousand, five hundred thousand, whatever these people are, whatever these things are that have the ability. It's kind of disappointing that there's still waging Warter.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you that it's crazy. It's it's a bummer. It's a real archaic mindset. You know. We have to find a way that rise above. This is why we need to understand exactly what happened and how do we overcome what's been embedded into our epigenetic memories because we're suffering from epigenetic mental hysteria or it's just psychosis in this war psychosis. We've been programmed as human beings to have consumption and fighting and competition over collaboration. Everything is designed to keep us separate, dividing conquerors. The main mission, and it works so well for so many thousands of years. And this dividing conquered tactic that's been burnt into our DNA and our code has put us in a situation where we are not advancing as we should be. We're getting now this technology leaked out to us, and yes, that's advancing pretty fast, but consciously and spiritually it's holding us back. But everyone's putting themselves in boxes and saying I'm a part of this thing and I'm a part of that thing, and then we don't work together.
Speaker 2: No, that's such an important point and it needs to be drilled into people's heads. We're distracting ourselves by getting involved in these stupid arguments over stupid things. Right, there's really important issues with the world and those aren't being addressed. And one of the big ones is how these stop people from killing each other? How do we stop war? How do we stop this insane practice of having groups of people go up against groups of people they've never even met and killing them exactly, And then we're all okay with this, we talk about how this is normal and this has to be done, and these war is ugly and it's unfortunate but we have to do it. Okay, are you fucking sure who's pulling the strings here?
Speaker 1: People with ten thousand dollar suits that don't get on the front line. Yeah, they send poor kids and young kids, young men and women to Yeah, and you know exactly, And it's all about money.
Speaker 2: It's all about money. And you know Smedley Butler wrote about it in nineteen.
Speaker 1: Thirty three wars a racket. Yeah, that's right. You read that.
Speaker 2: Read that from nineteen thirty three, folks. And this was a general who was he a general? J was his right, Yeah, who was retiring and he wrote this piece about how he thought he was preserving democracy. He was really just making the place safe for bankers. And yep, it's just it's an ugly business that Eisenhower tried to warn us about and is leaving from office speech right when he stepped down, or when he was no longer the president, he left office and gave a speech about warning about the military industrial complex and it's influence. And I don't think they knew back then that people would be able to have YouTube and just watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if that's how they did it back then, imagine how good they are at it now.
Speaker 1: Oh man, they're masters at neuroscience, applying neuroscience to the general population. They are masters at it and know how to get into the psyche of a human being, and they know how to turn them against turn us against each other while they themselves chop it all up. Like I always say, there is no democrat or Republican doesn't exist. The only thing that exists, it's a group of elite holigarchs that torture men, women and children worldwide that exists. They capitalize and monetize us, and they put their boot on our neck. But the think that there's left wing and a right wing, I think it's the same bird. Yeah, it's all just money. Yeah, it's all money.
Speaker 2: And they use social issues whatever they are, whether it's Christianity or abortion rights or whatever it is, they just use those. It's like little moves that they put in their little game. And really what it's about is enriching themselves and staying in power. And the best way to stay in power is control narratives and to control influence and make people believe a very specific thing and drill it into their head. But the problem is, like I think human beings are more awake now than ever before, and they know this game. Now, at least a large number of us know this game.
Speaker 1: It's shifting so fast, it's shifting like incredibly fast, which is great. How do you I'll be fifty three in September. You look great, thanks man.
Speaker 2: So you and I are basically close to the same age. I'm fifty six, and when we were kids, this version of the world was never discussed. You'd have to be a complete kook to think that money is why wars are started. Oh, come on, no one would ever do that, right. You would be a complete kook to think that the pharmaceutical drug companies lie about their drugs. What are you talking about. They can't do that. They would be arrested. You'd be kuk And now, especially after the pandemic, that's how everybody feels and watching these wars go on between Ukraine and Russia and Palestine and Israeli, like, what the fuck is.
Speaker 1: Going on in twenty first century? This is still happening right now.
Speaker 2: In large scale, and the people are having debate over the acceptable amount of numbers of women and children that are allowed to die in a war.
Speaker 1: Right, is insane. It's insanity insane? Earth is you know partly is a giant mental facility. Mental health is a major issue on this planet. When a person can look at someone and say they deserve to die because of their beliefs or their non belief that's a major problem. That's a sign of mental illness.
Speaker 2: It's also a sign of like a spoiled child. It's almost like we skip the line, right, We didn't really do We didn't pay our dues to become people. We got turned into people. You know, because if there's anthropologists are looking at chimpanzees now and they're looking at them and saying they're entering into the Stone age, like they're using tools. Now. Now, if you watch that same chimpanzee and you went a few million years in the future, who knows what it looks like. Probably looks like an upward taught looking human that has much more intricate tools. Who knows if it's created stone, weapons, structures, houses, that may develop a language. You could watch chimpanzees over the course of evolue, but that's too slow. And so if you were another highly intelligent being for another planet, like are gonna get there, give him a little sum giveth.
Speaker 1: And the evidence of that is a tablet's called the Myth of a Dappa, which means first man, the Myth of a Dappa, an ancient Sumerian text. It's a tablet and in this tablet you can buy the book Myth of a Dappa on Amazon. You can read it for yourself, completely translated uh and translated by scholars by the way. And it's talking about the fact that, according to the Anunaki, human beings were created in a way that genetically we were supposed to become more superior than them. They didn't know this was going to happen. And Lil was angry at his brother Innki because Ink put a little extra in the sauce, a little extra, and he said that the mysteries to unlock the secrets of the universe is hidden within our bodies and that we ourselves can rise to be even higher than them. This is a major thing to be putting into text like this. Now, who sits around, How does that sounds insane?
Speaker 2: How they specifically describe.
Speaker 1: That, They describe it just like that. It says that human beings or man man a dappa a dappa was created to be even higher than us, and that all the secrets of the universe. The mysteries are within our body. And I believe that because when I started studying DNA that took me into a whole DNA study. I discovered this this scientist called George Church, and he created this ebook that he was able to take from a digital format and he was able to download it onto one drop one gram of DNA, a digital book. He converted it from AC's, t's, and g's from zeros and ones. I'm sorry, he converted from zeros and ones into ACS, t's, and g's, re read write, put it on the DNA. Then he said, wow, this is incredible. DNA can store information in the volume. Then he said, okay, this is what we're going to do. Let's replicate this book. So he replicated the book eighty billion times on one gram of DNA. And this is a this is not just a regular E book. This book had graphics and images and everything else in it. So then he said, let's see if we can get it back. So he converted, he created or read write again. He converted it from AC's, t's, and g's back to zeros and ones and upload it back to the server. So now he knows that DNA can upload and download information. Crazy? WHOA. So now they said, okay, well, how much data can be stored on one drop? Over four hundred and thirty three petabytes of data? A petabyte is a thousand terabytes.
Speaker 2: What an unfortunate name.
Speaker 1: I know, right, that's a crazy name. I was like, why'd y'all name it this? That to byte? But anyway, yeah, they said, now they discovered recently on whole meum atoms, scientists have now written information data onto an individual hole meum atom. And they they discovered that we can store information, they can read write directly onto the surface of an actual atom. Now think about that for a second.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So they're saying that a human body can store thirteen point five billion years or roughly of data, which is roughly around the time they believe the universe probably exists, so that myth of Adapa text could be accurate. The secrets of the universe is probably encoded into our body because we're just recycled atoms.
Speaker 2: Right, and then as we evolve technologically and biologically, we develop a higher and higher ability to access that information exactly.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it is. The longer we go, the more we're able to tap into this information, tap into who we truly are. We begin to walk in our power, look inside, go to inner space, not outer space. We'll begin to tap into this. And they discovered now that junk DNA is no no longer junk. They're taking the term junk off of it, that it really has function. It always had function. It was never junk. That's just a word to keep us programmed. They're thinking that we are junk.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was a way for them to explain something that they couldn't explain.
Speaker 1: Right, But when you use the word junk, if you if you understand affirmations, I would never call myself junk. So that's a weird way to do it. But now they're finding out that that's you know, and again in the myth of a Dappa, it's saying that we're going to tap into this. So I believe that all of our innate abilities that we used to have are going to start to come back over time, like access seeing Earth's magnetic field with the magnetite crystals in our brains. We all have billions of magnetite crystals in our brains. And they put a guy into a laboratory and they put a giant barb magnet and moved it around the room. And they put an EEG cap on him and a scanner and they saw that they were orienting themselves to the magnetic field. So we still have the ability to navigate magnetic fields, we just don't don't even know. We're unaware of it.
Speaker 2: Well, we know it exists in animals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we have it in our body as well. So all these things are going to be to begin to come back.
Speaker 2: There's a there's so little true understanding of like how birds migrate, like how they all know when to do it? And what what is calling them? What a very specific direction? Are they using landmarks on the ground or they just be using some sort of a magnetic field or they just tuned in to where the north pole is? And what are they doing? How are they doing it? What is the organ that's allowing them to do it? Is that something that humans have? And we just we it went away, just like I can't remember anybody's phone number anymore. Finally, high step many phone numbers it had.
Speaker 1: We had to happen because we're you know, we're seventies babies. Yeah, you're still you maybe sixty sixty young seventies seventy one. But yeah, but what happened was if you look at the tablets again, this is why I love these tablets. Man. They talk about the fact that you know, they had created this, this being not created from scratch, but genetically modified. They add their essence to it. Is what they say, added our essence. So by adding the essence, you can see where all of a sudden, maybe our ancestors were in tune with the magnetic field and we're able to communicate psychopathically, maybe even had telekinesis and these other inate abilities weren't technologically advanced, but maybe more spiritually advanced, and they tinkered with us and took away our memory, took away our ability to tap into that so we can focus solely on them. Mmmm.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess if you were gonna you know, have you ever seen the movie Prometheus? Oh yeah, when the alien dies and DNA goes into the water. Yeah, if you were gonna play a real long game and seed life in the universe, and then you were gonna, I mean, especially with us, you were going to create something that's very sophisticated and encode inside of it enough information that they could figure out everything. Just it's gonna take time, so you have to earn this information.
Speaker 1: But it's in there.
Speaker 2: It's such a compelling theory. The problem is I get so wrapped up in these that I hope they're true. When I hope they're true, to stop thinking critically, because I'm like, that's the most fun. It's the most fun to think that we were created by aliens, the most fun to think there's a base on the north side of the moon. But the undeniable stuff that, to me is equally compelling. I think even then the Aliens is like how did they make the pyramids? Like who did that? Who did that?
Speaker 1: And that?
Speaker 2: What was that culture? Like like if I could go one place, I would go to Egypt, Giza when it's thriving, when it's thriving whatever. I don't even know what the number is, you know, I don't know if it's a John Anthony West number or if if it's a you know, a more conventional number of four thousand, whatever it is, Just get me there, Just let me see what that was. What were you guys doing, How the fuck did you make that thing? How did you get those stones from five hundred miles away? How did you cut them so perfectly? How did you get him all the way up in the ceiling of this giant king's chamber? What was that damn thing? Why did you have a gold cap on the top right? Like, what did you guys do? How did you make the gold cap?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What did you guys do? Wild? I go with the John Anthony West theory. I'm closer to his timeframes. Yeah, rest in peace, John Anthony West. He was amazing, amazing, amazing man. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, magical Egypt, folks. It's a I think there's two versions of the video series that you can get online.
Speaker 1: Go find it. It's incredible. The first one I watched like ten times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, this is just the I mean, forget about speculation, forget about timelines, just the undeniable majesty of the construction of those structures and the statues, and like what they built was my God, like nothing else, ye, like nothing else in the world. No one's even a distant second place.
Speaker 1: No, not even closed.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Egypt can just stand above all of it, and it was so long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super ancient, you know. And what I like about johnnythan West his theory aligns with the Emerald Tablets date range, because you know, when he talks about the Great Sphinx being built two processional periods back, it takes it back to around thirty six thirty eight thousand years ago, around the same time that both claims to have written the Emerald Tablets. And in these tablets he talks about building the Great Pyramid. He said, build it eye the Great Pyramid pattern after Earth's force, so that it too might remain through the ages. So he claims to be the master architect of the structure of the Great Pyramid. And what he did was he incorporated into it advanced science. It's not just a power generator. It's also, in my opinion, it also could be a multifunctional stone computer. Okay, and this thing calculates the orbits of the planets and the inner Solar system, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: How does it do that?
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, Well, if I have some can I open up this just rec notes. I got some incredible notes that I did, some math that I'm.
Speaker 2: Amazed at how much you don't need notes, because a few people that come on this podcast that blow me away without notes, like Terrors is one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Roonda Patrick, she's the other one of them. I just want to get the numbers exact, you know. So one thing, the equatorial circumference of the Earth can be calculated by the Great Pyramid, because the Great Pyramid itself is one by forty three thousand, two hundred scale down. So if you take the Great Pyramid and scale it up forty three thousand, two hundred times, it fits directly inside the sphere of the Earth, and it touches the equator.
Speaker 2: Okay, so meaning the dimensions of how the angles of it would fit inside of a sphere.
Speaker 1: Inside of a sphere. It's a representation of the Earth in a pyramidal format. Okay, that's crazy. And if you multiply that by the base perimeter, you get twenty four thousand, seven hundred and thirty four point ninety four miles, which is roughly within one hundred and seventy miles of the circumference of the planet Earth itself, okay, which is wild. You can also calculate the speed of the Earth around the Sun, so the Great Pyramid, basically you take a pyramid in times ten to eighth power, it equals the speed of Earth around the Sun.
Speaker 2: The problem with these kind of calculations is flint Dibblem made note of this that you could take that and you could do that with a lot of different things, like what was the one he used for four to twenty. He's a bunch of different funny ones. Yeah, he was explaining how you take these arbitrries procession of the equinox numbers, and you could multiply them times like whatever you want. You could get a bunch of different results, like based on what you wanted the result to be, not based on the actual.
Speaker 1: Some of them are hard to do. Check this out. Forget about multiplying things, what about taking the fact that the pyramid, the Great Pyramid is located at the center of land mass on Earth, not the center of the Earth, the center of land mass. Now, the only way you can put the pyramid at the center of land mass is you have to have a polar orbiting satellite, if we were to do it today, a polar orbiting satellite that's orbiting this way and as Earth spins on its axis, you're taking swaths of data and you're calculating the land mass, and then you're gonna say, okay, this is the center point for land mass and you put it there.
Speaker 2: So the centerpoint for land mass being you take the surface of the earth, what percentage of it is covered with water, where the ground is right, and then you find the center of where the most ground is, and that's where the pyramid is.
Speaker 1: Exactly. The exact thing is taking all the average heights of all the peaks on Earth and then dividing that to get the average height and making that the height of the Great Pyramid. Now ooh, you can't just randomly calculate those numbers.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the average height of all the mountains and the peaks on Earth.
Speaker 1: That's right. Wow, that's right, and that's an absolute fact. The Grand Gallery, the latitude of the Grand Gallery inside the Great Pyramid leading into the King's Chamber. The latitude are the exact digits of the speed of light in meeting per second. You can't just randomly calculate that one.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't just get those stones down. I mean, there's not one thing about it. You mean, you can get real crazy with numbers and mathematics, but there's not one thing about it that's not completely insane. Like every single aspect of it is completely insane. The fact that we still will try to pretend today that it's not impressive or that it was impressive, but that they did it with sand and they did it.
Speaker 1: With like how do you know, well, you would need more mud if you the mud ramp theory, you would need more mud in mass than the pyramid itself. So that's that's a farce, the mud thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like, just show me one, Yeah, show me one.
Speaker 1: Just here's the problem with that mud bram theory. I don't think people realize. I take people on tour to the pyramid every single year. I take people on a huge origat last year we had one hundred and forty people on tour in Egypt for twelve days or whatever it was. But the pyramid itself, each individual stone at the pyramid, excuse me, Each individual stone at the pyramid is a different shape and size. There are no two stones that are perfectly the same. Each stone fits in the interlocking format. So you can't say, go over here and cut these stones. We're gonna bring them over here and we're gonna throw up this pyramid. It doesn't work that way. Each stone is made individually, specifically for the location that it's exactly.
Speaker 2: In because they all have to be in an angle because you're all going up towards this angle.
Speaker 1: So interlocking cut perfect exactly, so they're interlocking stones, and there's there's no way to say, just cut this cookie cutter out and we're gonna bring them and hoist them in this And if you accidentally cut the wrong size or you're off by a few inches, you can't make the period. You can spend a week or two getting a stone into a location that don't fit. It doesn't make any sense. They had four knowledge. People don't take the amount of resources, energy, effort that it took to build that structure and then guessing that it will work out in the end. You only build that if you have a complete blueprint and you've got proven facts right, you have proof of concept that it works, and you've done this before.
Speaker 2: Do you think about the other pyramids that are wonky, like the ones that aren't perfect. Do you think that they were trying to duplicate the Great Pyramid? Do you think they were trying to make their own.
Speaker 1: The deeper you go into antiquity, the more perfect construction was. The further you come forward in time, the more wonky and crazy things are, and begin to fall apart.
Speaker 2: So do you think they just forgot how to do it?
Speaker 1: The knowledge was lost. You can see the evidence of the knowledgement by the time we got to Alexander Great. Have you ever been to Alexandria? No, I thought I was going to go see this incredible place. It looks like a bunch of crap, a bunch of piled up rocks, buildings leaning on each other, even the people living in apartments that are leaning, buildings leaning. Oh wow, everything there looks just what. The stones are small. I could pick up those stones with my own hands. They try to duplicate the majesty of ancient Egypt, but they didn't even come close.
Speaker 2: It's just so bizarre that one civilization got so much further than everybody else, and no one really.
Speaker 1: Knows exactly how they did it right light years ahead.
Speaker 2: Now, when you hear the carbon dating of the Great Pyramid, you, what is your take on that? Because the radiocarbon dating is two thousand and five hundred pc, right, that's what they think.
Speaker 1: I just don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Well, First of all, the way that the structures made if you look at other structures made in that same timeframe. They don't have the same magic, so they don't have the same level of construction, they don't have the same capability of withstanding time. So why are these falling apart? But this one isn't falling apart.
Speaker 2: But that's not necessarily I think, because look, you could have a shitty house today and you can live right next to Jeff Bezos's house.
Speaker 1: That's very true.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just there's going to be different cultures and different abilities, and you know, different.
Speaker 1: Craftsmen within the same region. I'm talking about in the same area.
Speaker 2: But even in the same area, you're always going to have people that suck.
Speaker 1: If you look at the Subterranean Shaft, I don't know if you've ever been there. It descends beneath the Great Pyramid down to the ground on a specific angle about sixty five meters, and there's another thirty me to drop straight beneath that.
Speaker 2: And this is where Christopher dunne As hypothesized that there was something that was creating a frequency down there, something that like pounds in the earth, creates a very specific frequency and a very specific vibration that goes through the entire stone structure, which theoretically could work. Oh yeah, absolutely, And then this whole thing about using different chemicals in these shafts that leak through the limestone, and that limestone is porous, and you would have a specific amount of thickness with limestone, so you'd know exactly how much chemicals to put in the shafts. And the shafts did exist, and they did have openings to them, and they were sealed. You could open them up and dump things into them. And then then the passageway that goes into the King's chamber, the so called King's chamber, and that it has opening shafts that go to the heavens, the.
Speaker 1: Whole and I think, I know why my hypothesis on those shafts. You look at the way the pyramids design the Queen's chamber is technology. It seems to be like an electrolysis generating machine to extract hydrogen from water. And Kristine had the same pretty close to the same hypothesis I had with that. Now, why hydrogen. It's the most abundant element in the universe, and right now today we try to communicate with et on the hydrogen frequency. Now, those shafts, imagine on the certain alignments we know for a fact, that that pyramid aligns with specific planets or stars orion El, Debron, Draco, these alignments and then these shafts would send out this hydrogen frequency potentially on my hypothesis around those alignments. Why for communication purposes updates on this breakaway civilization Because I believe there was an ancient galactic war which I talk about my show, my docuseries an Ernaki, and this ancient war created these space refugees which then spread out around the Milky Way. Earth just happens to be one of the breakaway civilizations.
Speaker 2: It's not outside the realm of possibility when you think about what we're doing, and if we get more advanced and do this better, that we could be still involved in very similar types of activities throughout the galaxy. It sounds terrible, but that just might be how things get done. Unfortunately, war might just be a part of our essence, and it might be a part of the whole cosmic balance of good and evil. That the shifting of the winds and this you know, of the tides coming in and coming out, is like this, it needs good and bad, it needs all these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, in the Biblical text, God says in Isaiah, I create the good and I create the evil. Do what I say the Lord, right, he's saying he creates good and evil. Yin and yang is what they call in, you know in ancient cultures, right, good and evil, dark in light and saw the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's the most fascinating subject to me, It really is. The most fascinating subject is when I hear stories from the Bible or the Blaga bad Ghita or the Talmud or any any stories, like what what was the origin? What were they trying to say? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What? What were they documenting? What were they sharing in an oral tradition of the history of people and of the earth and of the heavens themselves? Like what were they sharing? What were those things? How much of it was myth? How much of it was someone misinterpreted the original story and watered it down. But at the beginning of it, even at the beginning, there was light. Just it's literally like the Big Bang. It's literally describing what the current scientists believe happened. And then you think about these stories of floods, and then we know there's evidence like the Randall Carlson work, all his work on the flooding that existed where you could see these enormous channels cut through that it is indicative of just insane amounts of water over a short period of time. And when he describes that, you're like what. And then the fact that we know that there's asteroid impacts, there's comet impacts, and that the ice age ended abruptly, and that all these areas like this is where it was, this is where it went down, And this might be every fucking story that you've heard from the beginning of time time, epic of Gilgamesh, no in the arc, all these stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of it. I mean, obviously the Noah story is inside of the epic of Gogamesh. Yes, I believe that is a result of the Younger Driest incident and the epic of Atrajasis. There is this, uh, this this strike or the of this either an asteroid or whatever it is, it's going to hit It doesn't specifically say, but they had the ability to stop it. And there's this other disc that has cuneiform writing on it, which is supposedly the direction that this thing took course through space to hit Earth. And so it was kind of known that this was going to happen, and everywhere you look on the Earth around that same time period that this is estimated to happen, megalithic construction stopped. What happened that everyone stopped at the same time, unfinished in the quarry, unfinished, the quarry of the unfinishing the quarry. All of a sudden, around the entire planet, everything is unfinished. Something happened globally that made people stop working on these structures and go to maybe Darren Kou underground base or in the in the Americas that you know they say the ant people the hope. He said, the ant people took them under. If you couldn't go under and save yourself, you had a ship. We know that Ziazudra and the Epic of Gogamesh was told how to build this ship. But it wasn't a boat like what we know what was said in the Bible. It was actually a disc he was told to build. We found the tablet for that, so we have the tablet in the British Museum. It was an actual disc that looked like pie sections on the inside. And he was told to collect his local floor in fauna and his local livestock, not two of every kind in the world. He didn't get two ticks and two fleas and two it didn't happen. He had local livestock. But he built a disc, not a ship, which is pretty interesting. But yeah, these stories are everywhere. You know, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: It is crazy, and it's just so strange when you see resistance to the idea while there's still real evidence of this impact. Once there was real evidence of the impact, once the younger dries impact theory started being discussed by legitimate scientists, and they recognized when they're doing these core samples that they find nuclear glass, and they find all of these things like iridium that are very common in space, very rare on Earth, all this very thin layer. It's like, it's real clear. There's a time where all this shit goes down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happened.
Speaker 2: And there's also mass die offs in places. And my friend John Reeves, have you ever seen the Alaska boneyard on Instagram?
Speaker 1: No? I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 2: Wow, Jamie pull that up. So he has this piece of land and he's a gold miner in Alaska. He's a fucking great character and he has this amazing piece of land that they've pulled out thousands of bones and tusks and wooly mammots and animals that aren't. The Boneyard Alaska is his instagram, that things that weren't even supposed to exist in that area. They have absolute proof of these things existing, different cats and short faced bears and all kinds of shit. So they're pulling things out every day. He just texted me the other day asked me to come out and blow out a massive on bone. I can't make it, bro I I'm busy, but I love this dude. And what he's doing up there is all his This is his property, so he's got it all documented. He's got warehouses, he spent millions of dollars doing all this stuff. And his one area it's only a few acres. Man, it's only a few acres. Imagine what's really up there. And what he thinks is that there was a mass die off that probably happened instantaneously, and all these things got swept in the water and washed down into this one particular area where they collected, and that's where he's finding them.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: So he's got two very specific areas that aren't that big, just a few acres each. I think the biggest one is like six acres. It's crazy. And so they're using these high pressure hoses and they shoot into the permafrost and they slock because it's you know, it's cold, it's got melt there, so everything is just frozen into the ground. So they blast into the permafrost and start to loosen things up and show some of the images of the warehouses that he I mean, insane amounts of tusks and bones.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And there's even more than this.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 2: What is the museum in New York that has his bones? Natural History Museum From the previous owners of this property, they took a bunch of these bones and they wind up dumping some of them in the East River because they had too many of them.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 2: So then they've sent out people what is his name, dirty Water Dan Don, Dirty Water Don, Dirty Water Don. Who's this fucking scuba diver guy who goes into the East River who found wooly mammoth bones and what the other one? Bison bones, all these different bones at the bottom of the fucking East River exactly where he said they would be dumped off.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So they dumped them because they had so much of them, and then they have a bunch of them that are still there. So now they have Alaskan politicians who are pressuring the museum to release these things back to these people so they can get them in the hands of people that could fucking study them, right, because they just have them locked up and they're just trying to say that they're theirs. First they tried to deny they have them. Then he provided paperwork and there's proof, and then they denied there was ever any dumped into the East River. But now they pulled them out of the East River.
Speaker 1: Now they know it's real.
Speaker 2: So look at this.
Speaker 1: That's this is insane. That's an incredible grave yard.
Speaker 2: This is insane. Wow, boning, he calls them when you help your it's a boneyard. So if you go there, you become a boner. So he wants to make me an official boner. So all these bones, I mean, this is just a small sampling of what this guy has. We have one out there. We have a bison head.
Speaker 1: Wow, that he gave me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that is. Yeah, that's probably fifteen thousand years older.
Speaker 1: That's what this whole thing is insane. Look at all this stuff.
Speaker 2: He's got. I mean, it's just and this is just one small area that they're chipping away at so en there's charred surface. There's a layer that they go through that's all completely charred. And he's documented this too, like, what the fuck happened here? Look at this layer? This layer is insane. This whole place was up in flames. See the char he's got it into sand. There's thick layers of that. Couldn't scroll up to his caption. What does it say? Something came in hot from out of this world. I'm thinking what you're looking at is what we found on the bedrock when we're digging the drain. The bed rock is burned, the gravel is burned, and nobody knows why yet. That's okay, we'll figure it out someday. So there's a whole layer of this. It's clearly something was on fucking fire.
Speaker 1: Definitely. Well, we found charge stones just like that at the base, ejected out from the base of the bent pyramid of dozer. Really and if you look at this, we've been documenting this. I'm gonna put it in my TV show, you know, the Inner Naki series. There's areas of the bent pyramid that look like they've been blown out. Something hit it and blew out the stones and charred them black like, just like that. And there's like a debris field out there, and nobody is studying this stuff. So we started studying these these charred stones and these charred rocks. And up above the area where you kind of walk in to go down into the Bent Pyramid, there's more look like another impact point where there's more stones blown away, and as you walk out away from the face, you discover that's where they lay and you put your hand in the sand and pull up these charred, burnt stones, which is just wild. So can we see some of that? See what they look at the vent pyramid, the Bent pyramid. If anybody goes to those corners, there's.
Speaker 2: A common theory, this theory of being hit by something.
Speaker 1: Nobody's talked about it yet, you know. That's why I'm trying to We're trying to analyze and see what could have happened.
Speaker 2: A piece hit there, but like the bigger impact were somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Just wipe. When something comes in, it breaks into the chunks, and then a piece hits over. You see that corner there, You see that corner. Now that corner, you know, I wish we could get a better color picture, but there's a debris feel there. All those stones are just it looks like an impact and there's out away from it. There's charred burnt rocks in the sand. You pick up a regular piece of rock, you can see what that is or g O do you put it up these It looks like charred burnt stone that came from the pyramid soon.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see the image of the chark is. To me when I'm looking that, it's just like people are stealing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you get yeah, yeah, but you know that that's exactly what it looks like. But that's not stealing rocks there. And the guy, the homegoing archaeologist that was with it's Mohammed Ibrahim, has the same exact belief because we are able to see the broken those areas there, the mass of what's missing, the majority of it's in the sand, which is why I would send you the photo.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so it wasn't stolen.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're knocked off, Yeah it's there, it's still there, So I'll send you. I'll send you the photo.
Speaker 2: You please click on the one. Yeah that one. Thank you? Can you make that one bigger?
Speaker 1: I see?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so all that got blown apart.
Speaker 1: It's blown apart, and it's the mass is still there. A lot of it turned into dust and powder, but the the black pieces are further towards would be further toward me.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us where we could find images of those the charred I have some. Can you show them to.
Speaker 1: Jamie or I'll send them to you right away. Absolutely, you can't.
Speaker 2: Air drop it because you're using foreign technology.
Speaker 1: Not even Yeah, we'll just download them and email them to you, but we want to be able to do it Google photo drive right now.
Speaker 2: Could you just send it to him if you got you an email, we'll do it right now. Okay, Jamie, will you give him an email? We'll paus it for a second. Folks, you get these images, okay. So we left off with the burnt pyramid areas that look like they've been hit. Yeah, and he said, so we got the photographs from your wife, so let's take a look at them. Here. So this is a video.
Speaker 4: How I have the videos because they were gonna give me screenshots from the videos, so I figured if we just look at the videos instead, there's one that's kind of more zoomed in.
Speaker 1: But yeah, sorry, it's sorry to get the idea of the coloration. Did discoloration there from the resolute uh you know phone video?
Speaker 2: Do we have any other videos or is it just videos Jamie or we have photo?
Speaker 1: Okay, those areas, those black areas on the stone, a few. If you rob them, they get very black underneath. There's also other pieces that are smaller laying further out there.
Speaker 2: So there's charred areas that have been covered with dust.
Speaker 1: And sand or time, right exactly.
Speaker 2: But if you brush it off, you see a charge.
Speaker 1: You see those dark areas there on those stones. Yeah, that's not the that's not the natural color at all. Those colors there, and the geologist and the homegrown guide that will used in the archaeologist also said that's not the normal coloration. They don't know what energetically happened here.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now I see it. I see it in that stop right there. I see it in that stone right there as well. So it charred and then over the thousands of years covered with dust and sand. But if you dust off the dust and sand, you see the charred.
Speaker 1: Surface, right yeah, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, that does kind of make sense if a little chunk hit that, yeah, and a bunch hit some other spots and that was just yeah. And it also makes sense if you think about how an advanced civilization like that can just disappear. What would what would have to be the moment? It just doesn't make any sense. I know there's the burning of the Library of Alexandra with a lost a lot of the information, but I.
Speaker 1: Think that might have been a book heist. Really, yeah, I think the burning of the Library of Alexandria was a heist. The burning did happen, don't get me wrong, but that was just a distraction to steal the knowledge, and that the majority of that knowledge ended up in the Vatican archives. That's what is one of my favorites. Yeah, that's one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: I went there with my family a few years back and I was blown away and I highly recommend it to anybody that gets to go to Rome.
Speaker 1: If you go to Rome, please go to the Vatican. It's stunning.
Speaker 2: It's stunning all the artwork they have, and they also have an Egyptian obelisk.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Creditor and you know that oblist. That courtyard is the same courtyard as Tiotuba Khan. If you look at not the dimensions, but just the actual shape of that courtyard, it matches the courtyard of TiO Tibo Khan. So really, yeah, it's an incredible coincidence that they built it based on the Tia Khan where the Avenue of the Dead has those platforms, and then you have the Pyramid of the Sun or on the right and the Pyrament of the Moon straight ahead. That area resembles the courtyard of the Vatican.
Speaker 2: Wow, the Vatican is so insane. It really I didn't know. I knew that it had a lot of art. I didn't know. When you go to Saint Peter's Basilica, you're just like, what what did you do? Did you how much time did this take? This is so intricate and so incredible. It's one of the most spectacular things I think I've ever seen in my life in terms of like what human beings can do with ingenuity and time and artisans and craftsmen and people that artisans that just create the most insane ceiling you've ever seen in your life. So intricate, yeah, I mean, and perfect for a house of worship because you walk in there you believe in God like immediately.
Speaker 1: Right, like this is obviously God, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And the fact that they did it for so long, hundreds of years to make that place, I know, it's incredible, it's so amazing.
Speaker 1: Un Lets you know that the time periods where people would operate within a golden age in certain regions of the planet and have time to do that type of extensive art and craft and beauty, create that kind of beauty, right.
Speaker 2: And the only way you do that is when you got your resources covered and your army strong.
Speaker 1: That's it. And that was Rome, yep.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's what they were back then.
Speaker 1: They try to take over the world. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the thing about what they're what they have is they don't have to kind of tell you. So if they do, like there's archives that they have in Rome that haven't been searched, like we're not, they're not just opening them up to everyone so that everyone could look in and see what they have. So there's always been speculation that they have some wild shit written.
Speaker 1: Down in there. Yeah, some wild stuff. I mean, they're investigating aliens, you know, right, I mean one of the popes most recent spa you know, they were talking about years ago, though he were talking about years ago that they wanted to the pope wanted to baptize the first alien. Now that's incredible. That's an incredible statement.
Speaker 2: That'd be like, turn and meet you cuckoo into a scientificis right, It's like that would be hilarious.
Speaker 1: And then they built this telescope called Lucifer to look for alien life.
Speaker 2: That's not a good name. You would think that anybody who would know.
Speaker 1: Better, right, the light bearers that you know what lucifer means supposedly, But yeah, they built a telescope named Lucifer.
Speaker 2: Right, But the swastika used to be a sign of peace. You can't really use it anymore.
Speaker 1: Now you can't use it, I know, I know they somebody.
Speaker 2: It's like things can be stolen forever. No one's rocking that Hitler mustache. That's a wrap.
Speaker 1: It's over. Mustache's over. No one's getting called Adolph.
Speaker 2: That's over. That's over.
Speaker 1: You know that they wrap. I guess they didn't want to, you know, cut that name loose, but they utilized that name for that, the name of that and it's actually in America. I believe it's in Arizona, really Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, kidding, Wow, Lucifer telescope kooky. All of the telescopes are fascinating, But it's really the most interesting to me is the James Webb and the information that's coming out about the birth of the cosmos and about how they're looking at these galaxies that seem too big, that they've formed too quickly, and that they're starting to re examine the timeline of the Big Bang, and then they're reconsidering whether or not they were correct with this thirteen point what is it.
Speaker 1: Nine or seven thirteen point five to thirteen point eight billion year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they think these galaxies should not exist in this I was just watching a documentary on it yesterday or a couple of days ago where they were getting into why this doesn't make sense and the size of these galaxies and they were two formed and I believe it was five hundred million years after the Big Bang, Like, this doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, according to us now with our right yeah, you know, we're still trying to figure out what dark matter is.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, I'm just the Terrence Howard. The concept of stars creating planets and the planets eventually getting to a Goldilock zone and eventually getting out and then this is how life propagates through the universe. It makes so much sense. And with our limited understanding of the cosmos and our adherence to very specific ideas of how it all was created, and the resistance to things like even the James Webb telescopes discoveries, you realize that, like science, like everything else, it's when it's practiced by humans. Humans fuck everything up. They use their ego, they use arrogance, they don't want to be corrected, they want their initial ideas to be correct. And then there's you know, a lot of great scientists that are just looking at it and going, this is amazing. Let's keep doing this, and let's get an even better telescope out there that maybe could see even further, and maybe we'll have to re examine what we think about the birth of the universe exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just keeps getting better. Technology keeps getting better. I remember Hubble when it came back with the two trillion skybook. Two trillion galaxies is what estimated exists within our known universe. And then the web comes out and it's just showing this stuff in much more clarity, and it's probably going to make discoveries that are even going to surpass obviously Hubble in terms of the quantity of galaxies. And it just keeps getting better and better. We're getting a bigger and better understanding of our place in the universe as a whole. And some people are scared of that. This is why they don't want it to get out. They don't want the information to be put forward that's going to change the paradigm. But the paradigm is not to be afraid. The paradigm shift is about to be embraced. Embrace this new, huge part of us that's connected directly to us. We're part of it, and it's part of us intrinsically, energetically. And I think people are just afraid of what they think is the unknown because it makes them feel small. When I hear all this stuff going on out there, it makes me feel bigger because I know that I am part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We like to think as individuals, right, you know, Oh my god, I'm not important. The universe is infinite exactly. Universe is not just infinite. It's so infinite that the infinite nature of the universe might be a part of an atom in another infinite universe.
Speaker 1: That's universe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When you go fractals on things and you start thinking about it in that terms, you just know what. It's never ending. It's just this constant thing that's in you in sub atomic particles, and deeper than that, and then further out than that. It just never ends. It goes both ways forever. You just go, oh boy, it's hard to take yourself too seriously.
Speaker 1: It's listen. It's hard because I think individuality, I think individuality is an illusion. We appear to be separate in individuals, but energetically we're really all the same entity, that same consciousness experiencing itself differently subjectively through different bodies.
Speaker 2: Yes, different life experiences, exact genetics, different places in the world. Yeah, but we're all the same thing. And you know that's the hardest thing for people to get in their head. Anyone that you run into is you living another life. We're all the concept of me. When you think about everyone has that same feeling of me. Everyone has me inside of them, just me with less information, more information, better brain, better this, better that, shittier, the shittier that. And there's an infinite number of examples of it, and then it probably exists everywhere in the cosmos, and it's probably what facilitates change and growth, is that there is this imbalance and that there is this constant struggle amongst human beings. That's probably what makes us constantly try to improve. It's just very disheartening to think that we improved to the point where we can travel to other planets.
Speaker 1: And have a war. I know, I know, we don't want that to happen.
Speaker 2: We don't want it to happen, but just if it really did happen here, it just makes you think, like, is that just what we do forever? And is this just when we have this utopian perspective of being able to eliminate war on Earth someday, which no one thinks is going to happen, and not with this current version of human beings. And then you think, well, if we we surpassed Earth, if we passed out, if we passed our genes and our civilization out into the universe, are we still going to be behavior the same way? And if we were, if I was an alien, I'd be like, don't let those dudes in, you know, if we get to a point where we're us now, But five hundred years from now with the same genes, same wacky ass crazy jeans. But now we have time travel. Now we have interplanetary travels like that, and then we show up with nuclear bombs. They give us all your titanium, right, you know, like fuck, you know, like that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have been a problem. I would be really trying hard to stop us if I was from another planet. I think a lot a lot of these suppression and oppression of technologies. Potentially, this hypothesis could be that there there's a hand in the background holding us back a little bit. It's quite possible.
Speaker 2: But then there's a theory like the Diana Pasolka's books where they talk about these disks that they have found in the recovery program that apparently does exist, and they call them donations. They think that these things are kind of left here so that we can just go, oh, fiber.
Speaker 1: Optics, what a great idea, Bell Crow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's a lot of these things that seem to like transistorships, right. Yeah. A lot of these things seem to have come very quickly after Roswell, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: That's a fact I believe in the ARV's alien reproduction vehicles. I believe that exactly is what's really going on with a lot of these UAPs. I think that there are a lot of them are ours. I believe that there's UFOs out there, but a lot of these objects that we see in the sky are probably made by us by re engineering existing alien technology. Uh and so, but you know, it comes to the point, are we going to be able to advance as a civilization, to get beyond war. I just saw they released an AI fighter jet that went into a dog fight. Yes, just a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike Baker was on here showing us that. Right. It beats the beats the human piloted planes of the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's that's Skynet online.
Speaker 2: And then on top of that, instead of just AI powered fighter jet, you could develop a fighter jet that no longer has a person in it, so you have to worry about G forces. You can do wild shit.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, exactly, and it's fully AI controlled vehicle.
Speaker 2: Especially as these technologies scale up, Like I have a Tesla up and my Tesla has auto drive, and I can set in a destination like a restaurant I like to go to press auto drive and navigation and it does everything. It hits the blinkers, it stops at stop signs, it stops at red lights, It takes turns, it changes lanes, it moves around park vehicles. It's fucking wild man, and it's not done yet. And this does it does hit curbs.
Speaker 1: I heard.
Speaker 2: I heard it hits curbs. I heard like when you're taking turns, like for overpasses or underpasses, like a few people have curbed up. So keep your hands on the wheels, kids. But it's not there yet. But it's a lot better than what when I first got it. I remember I was driving down Laurel Canyon and I was with my wife and we were I was playing around. I was like, I have like we're listening to led Zeppelin, and I'm like moving my hand around the steer where I'm like, look at this car's driving itself. This is crazy. But that was primitive back then. I didn't totally trust it. It was probably probably better than I thought it was, but like every now and then it would you would get a little wonky. Now it's smooth, Wow, now it's you would use it all Jamie.
Speaker 1: Here and there.
Speaker 4: I kind of almost forget sometimes where that was like, oh yeah, this car drives its fuck itself.
Speaker 2: I do it for a goof sometimes, Yeah, just randomly. I've been doing it a lot lately though. It's shockingly good.
Speaker 1: Well, grandkids are gonna that's all they're going to know. They won't have to drive at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah right now, Like like people joke around about manual cars that it's a good theft to turrent device have.
Speaker 1: A manual transmission. Nobody knows how to drive that fucking thing. It's hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it used to be the only way you can get a car. I was it.
Speaker 1: I learned. I learned to by accident, you know, because I was in an emergency situation and I had to drive up my friend's car that was a manual. I had to learn within the distance between where I was to where I had to go. Oh wow, because one of my kids had got hurt doing something and.
Speaker 2: The only carveill was a manual.
Speaker 1: That was it. Yeah, it's not hard.
Speaker 2: I mean you could learn it quick, but most people don't know how to do it. But the thing is like that's going away, Like they're they're now saying that the next version of Porsche's is going to be the last version that they have with the manual transmission and all. Yeah, which is crazy because Porsche, that was the one thing that people held onto is that you could get that stick shift. People love that engagement of the car. But that's going to be the thing of the past. Everything's going to be automated because your freedom to drive that people are gonna you know, the communist nature of especially California, they'll do it first. Probably your freedom to drive that is not worth you know, the potential of you taking someone's life in an accident, right, you know, And this is makes sense. That's part of the problem. It does make sense. You can see the argument.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it makes sense. And that's where everything is going to go. I mean there's going to be so many I mean drivers are going to disappear, like you know, so first and so forth. It's all going to go away.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of that in here. They cause traffic jamps. These wacky driverless cars, you know, they have them here and they're not quite there yet, but they're good enough to take people around, which is crazy. You know, take me to red astro, drives you to the restaurant, drops it off by thank you. Yeah, all on an app. Everything's done simple. It's kind of nuts, and it's us the beginning. I mean, we didn't have any of this ten years ago. Ten years in most time.
Speaker 1: Periods is not that big of a deal. Technology, no, technologically, rather yeah, right now anything fast?
Speaker 2: Well, chat CHEEPT five when they release that, it's going to be as big a leap, if not bigger than three to four, and three to four was nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean in one hundred years we went from a horse, buggy and carriage all the way to putting remote control cars on Mars. So we're moving at an extremely fast pace right now. And they just released this chat GPT and other robotics on humanity, which is great. It's going to do a lot of good for us. But at the same time, if you're going to replace somebody's job, you have to then take away their financial responsibilities. You can't expect them to still have the financial responsibilities and take away the job, right, So that's going to be the conundrum. I'm waiting to see how that's going to pan out. How many of us are going to stand up and say, look, wait a minute. Now, I'm a mother, I'm a single mother of three, and I can't waitress anymore, So what's going to happen? Or even attorneys are at risk, nurses are at risk now, So here's what you're going to do.
Speaker 2: There's enough money in this country, just in this country alone, to if you did replace jobs, you make it so that whatever controls that industry has to give a certain percentage to ensure not just like a living wage, but a good wage where people live well and they don't have to think about it. But then you got to give people a purpose because you can't just have them laying around getting free money and not having a life. Because a lot of people their purpose is their job. You know, that's what they look forward to. They get engaged with something. They have a community there, they have tasks that they do, they succeed, they go out to dinner and celebrate. That's a big part of life for people. You can't just take that away. So then how does that get replaced? I think it's video games. I think they're going.
Speaker 1: To go into CyberWorld. When you look into the ancient texts, they had similar situations in these golden ages, but people spent time working for things like service to others, traveling arts and crafts, exploring inner peace. So it's about teaching people's new people new ways to define and develop their passions and how to explore those passions.
Speaker 2: Well, that would be a big yoga explosion across the country. That'd be cool, that would be great. Yeah, people get into fitness, martial arts and just to be able to do. But you have to do something if you're I mean, well.
Speaker 1: If you become stagnant, you die. Yeah, and you.
Speaker 2: Still should have the ability to possibly work if you want to. Right, it shouldn't be mutually exclusive. Like you don't get this money unless if everybody got like two hundred grand a year, just to imagine, the entire country just gets a free hundred two hundred grand a year. You're never gonna have to worry about food. You're never gonna have to worry about a place to live. You're good, you got two hundred thousand dollars a year because everything's automated and everything's done by the government. Then you're gonna have to find something. You're gonna have to find a purpose. You're gonna there's got to be a thing that whether it's art or writing or whatever it you better find something or you're gonna go crazy and something. There's gonna be a percentage of our population that's active. They're gonna be working out, and there's gonna be a bunch of us that just fuck off and drink beer and play Call of Dude. You sit down, Yeah, just get hammered and fucking order pizza and never have to do anything. Yeah, live in a nice place. You don't have to worry about money. Ever. You can always buy like a good laptop, and you get together with your buddies and you all play games. But you better have something, go bowlding, you better have something. You better have something you like to do, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because that's where that's where it's going there.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be better than work? Because for most people, like you know, there's a great satisfaction working and accomplishing a hard day's work and you know, you get your paycheck and you feel like you've accomplished something. But wouldn't it be better if you just all of your needs were met and we put an emphasis in our culture on creating and doing things that interest you and whether it's competition or whether whatever it is. But this would be financed essentially by this ability that you just get free money because robots control everything.
Speaker 1: They have no more jobs, have no more jobs, They don't have to pay a salary to these robots only costs exactly the management costs obviously. So Yeah, and the two.
Speaker 2: Hundred thousand dollars that everybody gets, they're getting it anyway because they were going to buy stuff from.
Speaker 1: Them, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: It would be a wild change and shift in how human beings interacted. And if if there was a way for us to channel that in a positive manner, it could ultimately be beneficial and we could be looking back on these days or people that work at Wendy's and know what the fuck was that about?
Speaker 1: Well, most people are working in jobs that are not they're not passionate about these jobs, right, And it's evident in their work, you know, their their effort and their their work ethics.
Speaker 2: It's also evident in their success right and their happiness.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Like a guy like you who likes to do, you do what you like. You enjoy this, you pursue this, you talk about this, You're very good at it. This is a great way to live. Yeah, And other people can find other similar things or different things that similarly excite them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if we were under that new scenario of two hundred thousand a year or whatever it was, I would still do this, of course, you know, so of course people will work. It's like Star Trek. They work for free on Star Trek. They don't you know, it's just a TV series, but they don't have a paycheck.
Speaker 2: Kirk didn't get paid.
Speaker 1: No, they never got paid any money.
Speaker 2: It was all for free, Communists.
Speaker 1: They were trying to put us into communists. It's all for free. But they did it because they were passionate about it, when they believed in it so much. And so there's things that people can still do if they're passionate about those things. And you know, it's just work. But you don't ask for a paycheck.
Speaker 2: Right, if there was a base paycheck for the whole country, just a base paycheck based on I wonder if two hundred grand's even possible. What is two hundred thousand dollars times three hundred and thirty three million. Check that out, Jamie.
Speaker 1: Zero and only only one hundred ninety million our adults, one hundred ninety million adults.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right. Let's just make let's be generous, let's make it two hundred million adults. Yeah, so two hundred million times two hundred thousand is.
Speaker 4: What so be two times two is four. Add all those zeros from the two hundred thousand onto the four million, right, what is that in?
Speaker 1: Like the word.
Speaker 2: Is it trillions? Tw two hundred thousand times two hundred million.
Speaker 4: Two hundred million, eight zeros.
Speaker 2: So six zeros, six zeros is a billion nine zeros is No, six zeros. A million nine zeros is a trillion of billions.
Speaker 4: Giving me forty thirteen. So it's four to thirteen zeros.
Speaker 2: Thirteen zeros, four thirteen, four times thirteen zeros.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of money, folks. Yeah, you gonna have.
Speaker 2: To drain these oligarchs.
Speaker 1: We tax the wrect What was the what was the numbers?
Speaker 2: Two hundred thousand times two hundred million.
Speaker 1: Forty billion? That doesn't sound right. That is going to be.
Speaker 4: It is either forty billion or four hundred billion.
Speaker 1: It's a forty billion dollars forty billion, that's it. That's reasonable. That's preasonable billion.
Speaker 2: So reasonable. Yeah, that's so reasonable.
Speaker 1: That's less than the military industrial complex budget for the year.
Speaker 2: One hundred per Imagine that, folks. I just want you to think about that. We could give two hundred million people two hundred thousand dollars a year. That's a good amount of money. Two hundred thousand dollars is nice. You can live in a nice house, go on vacation, you can eat well. Two hundred thousand dollars not bad at all.
Speaker 1: Not bad at all.
Speaker 2: And if you did that, you could also still work, you could also still make money. But everybody, if we just elevated every adult in this country to that amount of money, and it will be you're talking communist now, I'm talking everything's going to be automated, folks, And there should be some sort of attax on the result that this has on society, particularly when if everything is automated, the people who run the automation and they're going to be making staggering amounts of money. So if a tax of forty billion dollars a year to keep everybody happy, keep everybody from going fucking crazy, I mean that might be. It sounds crazy because it goes against human instincts, right, like human nature is.
Speaker 1: A program from what we've been programmed to believe is correct.
Speaker 2: And it's not because we were designed to mind for goal. That's right, designed to work hard, right, design work hard because it's kind of in our head that we have to work hard.
Speaker 1: Listen, we're so a program to believe what happened in ancient times, that we believe the government is in control of us. When we're in the control of the government, right, we allow them to tell us what to do when we should be telling them what to do and what and what we want. But we sit back and allow them to put rules in place, laws on us, and even lock us up and do things to us. And there's nothing we can do about it. But people think there's nothing we can do. There is something we can do. We've given up our power. We've relinquished our power to an outside source because of divide and conquer. It allows it to work. Once we realize that divide and conquer is just a distraction that we should coordinate together and organize, then we can take back control of this planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And this, this idea of the government being in control of you is literally how it works with every single country in the world. It's just a natural course of human nature that the people in power want more power. You know, when you're selling skateboards, you want to sell more skateboards next year. You know, when you're in power, you don't you won't. You don't want to relinquish some of your power and make it better on the people. Don't you want to clamp down that power more. We had to get on Facebook and stop these people from tweeting about things or posting about things. You know, we have to this has become a problem. Let's put pressure on this company to censor certain voices on YouTube, exactly. And that's the shit that happens. That's that's really what happens, because they're not acting in the best interests of humanity. They're acting in their best interest, which is what every industry does when it's just trying to make money.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Well, the United States is a company. It's a corporation, right, and so they're acting like a corporation.
Speaker 2: That's that's the reality of it. I agree with you two about this UAP thing. UFO UAP. Just many people have said this, but I'll repeat it that there's something about them doing it always near where military bases are too. That's super suspicious.
Speaker 1: Come on, I mean, listen to me. What's going to happen or what potentially could happen? Another Gulf of Tunkin incident, you know, the incident they created the Vietnamese War. They lied about an attack at the Gulf of Tonkin to create the Vietnamese War. Yeah, exactly. So all of a sudden, you see one of these UAPs, they're going to call it one of these not hours, we don't know whose it is, and then it attacks a navy vessel. And now they've got the right to say, we need ten trillion dollars year, whatever the number is to create these these wefters iran Yeah, right, whatever, and it generates more money. Yeah, so you know, could this be wi of the formation of the space forces here? So they can find a way to channel money into something else where. These private corporations can create these black budget projects that we've approved because we're afraid we're going to be attacked by aliens now, and then they take that money and they develop these projects that never see the light of day, and they all chop up the money behind the scenes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the reality of the world we live in, folks. And if you're clinging on to this left versus right, these cultural war arguments, you are getting caught up in their bullshit game. Most people want the same thing. They want to be healthy, They want their family to be healthy and happy. They want to have a pursuit that they enjoy. They want to enjoy their community, enjoy their loved ones. That's what most people want. Most people want the same thing. Most of the shit that you're seeing is all been stirred up by foreign governments and special interest groups and a bunch of shit. And if you're online, they're spoon feeding it to you. If you're online and you're engaging on social media, they are shoving that.
Speaker 1: Down your throat, gaslighting every.
Speaker 2: Day, gaslighting you every day. And it's more and more obvious now that it's ever been before, because people at least are aware of it. They know what's going on, but it is. It's shocking how much of it it's going on, and it's allowing us to fight with each other while all this shit is going on behind the scenes and all these hundreds of billions of I mean, we talked about forty billion dollars a year. What is the amount of money we spent so far in Ukraine? What's the They continue to raise it? Right, They just they just approved a new batch of money that's headed over there. It's insane amounts of money.
Speaker 1: We have infrastructure falling apart here, people on it. I just came from La a few weeks ago. People on the streets of La Okay.
Speaker 2: So Congress passed five bills appropriating one hundred and seventy five billion in response to rush to February twenty two invasion of Ukraine. So this is the May ninth of twenty twenty four, which is the most recent. So one hundred and seventy five billion that could have solved all poverty in America. Literally solved poverty, which is wild. If poverty and crime are our number one problem in this country, which I would I would say they are, that would solve our number one problem.
Speaker 1: Crime is a side effect of the poverty.
Speaker 2: Yes, And you know I always said this. If Haliburton can get these no bid contracts to clean up Iraq after we bombit, and it's for profit, right, so they make a lot of money doing that. How about a no bid contract to clean up terrible neighborhoods exactly, no build contract to a no bid contract, rather to develop community programs and they'll be funded through this day. You'll make a ton of money and you can do this, and also you'll have a ripple effect. You'll have a less crime, you'll have more people that are out there in the workforce, you have more people that are being productive, more people that are inventing things and creating music and culture and art and all kinds of other things that people like to do, and they're not getting locked up in fucking jail exactly. And then you just have to figure out a way to get off the grip of the military or the rather prison industrial complex, which has a vested interest in keeping people locked up, because that's what the idea that we let that happen. We let it be profitable to put people in fucking jail, and then we let the prison guards actively campaign to make sure that certain laws day in place so that people keep getting locked up for nonviolent crimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the people that are locked up in America are locked up on victimless crimes. Yeah, they only hurt themselves.
Speaker 2: It's so nuts. And the amount of money that's generated by private prisons that should be zero. It should be zero dollars. It should be no incentive to put people in a cage.
Speaker 1: And you can't have capitalism and everything. Capitalism has to be broken into pieces. You can't have it in medicine, health care, prison systems. Right.
Speaker 2: You imagine if that was the way with the fire department. Imagine you had to pay to get your house put out.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing that we exist that we rather accept universally, that we pay for. It's a socialist idea. The fire department has paid for by the state. And we need fire department people. We need everybody well trained and all the equipment to be working perfectly. We all agree to that. Why, Because it's a real dilemma.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. It's logics. Poverty, so's crime and mental health and mental health and people on the street are mentally ill.
Speaker 2: And giving kids guidance, having community programs and having education programs and giving people like an avenue where they can get out from where they are and see a path to success so they don't feel despair, they have a possibility and show and have it be run by people who have already made it through. Say I can help you. Just like you could teach someone how to late piano, you could teach someone to do karate, you can teach people how to live Life's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it costs a lot less than what cost in the Ukraine.
Speaker 2: And how much would it benefit our economy, how much would it benefit our culture, our society. How much more would get done if there was less crime? A lot more And then those people have all instead of being criminals, now they're contributors.
Speaker 1: Is enough for everybody, and the civilization grows the way it should grow, Yes, the way it should direction.
Speaker 2: The problem is it's been captured. It's been captured by elites that want to keep draining money, and they keep draining money and using it for their own needs and their own means, and it's it's terrified.
Speaker 1: That's why I call it poly tricks. Poly tricks, that's what it's called. We made a pretty bad there.
Speaker 2: That's much more of an issue ladies and gentlemen. I retrend, but we're fucked. We're never gonna have enough money to fix this problem. I forgot what I said. So what is our GDP? What is it? Yeah, but that's the problem too, because that creates inflation. That's our GDP. Boy, there's a big dinish forty trillion and forty million. How many people are yelling at their freaking idiots.
Speaker 4: I worked backwards from one of the things we did says eight hundred and seventy five dollars. Like, wait, that is not enough to get everybody out of here.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: GDP increased in twenty twenty three to twenty seven point thirty six trillion.
Speaker 1: That's our GDP every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh so we don't even have enough money because it would take double our GDP.
Speaker 4: That's the two hundred k. If you want to go to two.
Speaker 2: Undk, well you have to give people, and it's only two hundred million people.
Speaker 1: It's not even everybody, right, that's forty four thousands.
Speaker 2: We're back to We're fucked it.
Speaker 1: Just it just cut it down to it in a half. You could do it if people if you do it, put it even then if you have it like eighty about eighty thousand dollars and then let people work to earn their own money and other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two hundredand was a little loft, okay, so if it was forty trillion, you could get it down to fifteen trillion. It's still most of the money we make. It's still a lot.
Speaker 1: It's going to increase though, significantly in the next ten years because of the AI, right, Yeah, all the chips and robots. When a company can lay off, like Amazon, layof a thousand people and replace them with a thousand robots, right, their profit but their profit margin goes up significantly within the first eight to ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what if anything is being done to provide a safety net, because you can't give people two hundred bucks a week, you know, whatever it is, it's got to be a significant amount of money to actually get by whatever that number is, whatever we decide that number is, the number could be less if things are covered. Like, if AI becomes so efficient at creating power, we have it in our hand that power must be paid for. But if AI becomes so efficient and eliminates jobs, that we decide that we're going to nationalize all of our power, and then we'll look at power the same way we look at the fire department, right, and will we set it up as a socialist power system, which is not the worst idea in the world if you consider that most power is being generated by the use of natural resources which really belonged to the earth, and like that individuals are pulling these out and profiting from them wildly, especially when they're doing like offshore oil drills, Like who owns that spot. Yeah, how are you able to just suck all that oil and make billions of dollars out of the ground that we all live on? Like it seems like that should be everybody's right. But then you lose the incentive for profit that allows you to go dri dig.
Speaker 1: You lose the incentive. Yeah, I think that everything is going to move, not everything, but a lot of power is going to move towards hydrogen. That's the big new push. The Navy has vessels now that run off of hydrogen so they never have to go refuel.
Speaker 2: Do you know that Boba's Armade of Hydrogen corvette in like nineteen ninety Wow?
Speaker 1: Incredible that psycho Yeah wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he made He was such a freak. Wow, he is such a freak. But but I love that dude. I'm fascinated by him. And I don't know if he's telling the truth, but boy, I hope he does he is. But you know, one of the crazy stories about him was in the Los alamost Labs days when he was living there in New Mexico, he developed a rocket powered Honda. So he put a engine on a fucking Honda.
Speaker 1: Wow, a lot of time on his hands.
Speaker 2: Well, he's just a genius.
Speaker 1: Genius's an absolute gena. Look, he talked about element one fifteen before we discovered Element one fifteen. Yes, so that's what sold me on him.
Speaker 2: Well, he also has never really varied from his story, and to tell a story for more than thirty years until the exact same story is pretty strange. And also didn't really profit off of it. No, it's not like a thing that he's like selling bab Lasar t shirts and you know, Babazar was right baseball hats and constantly going on podcasts. No, he did my podcast. Yeah, yeah, I don't even know if he's done another one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I know you got, you know a lot of hell for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'll try to get on again. But he's he's working on that. Well. During the Jeremy Corbell documentary, the FBI rated him, which is insane. It's insane, and he thinks that they believe that he has a stable version of Element one fifteen, that he has a sample of.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so they went He thinks that's what they went looking for.
Speaker 1: We'll have to get their hands on that because the decay rates so fast.
Speaker 2: Well, the video that George Knapad. There's a video that George Napad from a long time ago where he was demonstrating with George Knapp how this element, when bombarded with radioactivity could distort gravity, and he showed some he had some experiment that they did that we could show with light and I don't exactly remember what the parameters of the experiment were, but that thing is one of the things that convinced George Knapp that maybe he's telling the truth. This whole thing is crazy. And then when you see these images where it shows these crafts behaving as he described that this gravity projection generator of whatever it is, this gravity generator, whatever, this thing is, whatever the they weren't exactly sure how to because they at least back then in eighty nine, but that you would turn towards where you wanted to go sideways and that's how it would travel.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And they saw these videos of these crafts doing that, of rotating, yes, by fighter jets. So fighter jets are locked in on them with these high speed sensors and they're they're locking in the and there's like a video where they go finally, I got it locked in and they're like, look at it go.
Speaker 1: Yeah I heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, see we find that video because that video is one of my favorites because the pilots are so genuinely excited about this. When they finally lock it in, I think that's the go fast, go fast, and they're like, oh, we got it, we got it locked in. Like what the fuck is this thing?
Speaker 1: Have you heard? Have you researched any of the vimanas from the ancient text? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very very fascinating because they in the Baga Bakita and in what is this the one? Yeah, yeah, this is it, And in the Maha Barata they talk about these flying crafts like what is this uh? Which about to here? Is actually US fighter pilots powerful raytheon display pod display. I come on, not hearing any voices, Oh the air goes.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: They're just explaining how the display works, raytheon display, and how these fighter jets are using this trying to lock in on this thing. So look how it zoom's in. They see it pass by. It's going so fast. They're trying to lock in on it, but they're having a hard time, so they keep adjusting and they're trying to get their sensors so they got it. Yeah, now they're excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the fuck is that? Oh my gosh, Like, what the fuck is that? Right? Wild man?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Like I said, I just see these things and I go back to the like the you know, the Vermanas they ran on a feral fluid vortex engine.
Speaker 2: That's how it was described.
Speaker 1: Yeah, feral fluid. So they had liquid feral fluid pharal fluid, which is liquid metal, and so they put liquid metal into f E R R O Feraroh, Federal.
Speaker 4: Used to have a ferro fluid lamp.
Speaker 2: Really, I watched that one thing you like put a magnet on it and the oh yeah, where is that is that in storage?
Speaker 1: So to use a para so you put if you take a Taurus we did a new one, Jamie, or a new one. If you take a Taurus and you put a feral fluid like mercury inside of it, and you magnetize the Taurus in a way that creates this rotation, this rpm of the of the mercury moving around that field, and you get it up to about sixty thousand RPMs and then you actually pressurize the Taurus to about two hundred and fifty thousand atmospheres and you electrify it, you get anti gravity properties. What yeah, whoa, So you can create an anti gravity flying device utilizing that technique and this is really you.
Speaker 2: Know, well known And how do they describe it in the text and.
Speaker 1: The textually talk about the fact that it used mercury in a rotating disc really yeah. And then they have some of the you know, the flight plans and some of the layout of actually the plans of the actual ship itself, one of the ships, and so from that you can almost hypothesize or backward engineer what it might have been able to do. And in the text it says they used to take a complement of men to many worlds. So this is incredible technology, a complement of men to many worlds. Yeah, wow yeah. So do you think that the government has access to something similar to that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I believe so one thousand percent. I believe they've been backwards engineering information from ancient texts and of course any artifacts that they found from anywhere in the world. They might have even gotten information from, you know, Saddam Hussein's museum, because that's the first place we went, and the Gulf after the whole situation happened with you know, wanting to go take him out of power and kill him. They went straight to the museum.
Speaker 2: So this Jimmy just pulled this up and says, flying with faro fluids to solve this problem. L Brad King, Ron and a lane Star, professor in space systems at Michigan Tech, is creating a new kind of microthruster that is assembles itself out of its own propellant when excited by a magnetic field. The tiny thruster requires no fragile needles and is essentially indestructible. We're working with unique material called ionic fluid, feral fluid, King says, explaining that it's both magnetic and ionic, a liquid salt. When we put a magnet underneath a small pool of feral fluid, it turns into a beautiful hedgehog structure of aligned peaks. When we apply a strong electric field to that array of peaks, each one emits an individual microjet of ions.
Speaker 1: WHOA exactly You have to electrify it. Once you electrify it, you create this electromenetic activity.
Speaker 2: This is what it looks like in.
Speaker 1: I think it's just trans giving, yeah, just giving you how it transfers itself. Wow.
Speaker 2: And so you could use that as something that could propel a device.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, wow. And you don't get to reduce the gravity the weight of an object to zero, but you significantly reduce the weight of an object.
Speaker 2: And the fact that they figure this out and then it's in is it in the Maha Barata or the bagabat Gita.
Speaker 1: And the Mahabarata? Wow? And they also I think we want to account in the Vedas, like what is.
Speaker 2: The definitely what's the explanation for how they figured that out? Like it help me out?
Speaker 1: They help me out. They just they say they have flying cities. They said that. They say they have flying cities and these cities would go to a battle sometimes against each other in the sky. Oh my god. Yeah, so you talked about massive objects flying around like and how do they explain that away? That's what I want to know. How do you explain that away? How do you explain somebody thousands of years ago sitting down to write a sci fi epic, Well, not just that.
Speaker 2: But writing about a process oh yea of creating this field that now has been documented all these thousands of years later.
Speaker 1: It works.
Speaker 2: Now, how did you figure that out?
Speaker 1: And this is you guys doing this happens over and over again in text and the Animal Tablets is the book I wrote. Both talks about using cymatic frequencies and light waves to create manifest solid matter and what happened about four years ago in the laboratory they used ciamatic frequencies and photons to create solid matter out of nothing. Just happened about four years ago. What did they create? They just create a few particles, you know. But the fact that we can do it, but it was it was already an ancient text.
Speaker 2: Wow, So now we can do it on very small scales, just like we can create element one fifteen with a collider correct, same kind of thing. And it's a very small, unstable version of element one fifteen that only exists for a fraction of a second. But they can measure it right. So but if it would sufficiently advanced technology, you could create it and then form a stable version of that.
Speaker 1: Imagine being able to build an entire city by manifesting the matter needed to build a city instead of harvesting. Instead of harvesting the city from three D print, the city with would USEE nanobox to build the whole city. It would manifest as it went, and the you could also use that to repair things absolutely, so you would.
Speaker 2: Never have to have construction again. Everything would be self correct, self reparable correct.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, of course if you just scale up, just think about what we can do now and keep going makes it much better and much more efficient.
Speaker 1: We're talking about programmable matter now, programmable matter.
Speaker 2: And what you were saying about DNA, the fact that you can encode into DNA and then you could actually hold information in DNA.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Microsoft has created the very first DNA hard drive. So it's a molecular hard drive that works on hard technology that's hardware and also a biological software. And so a device, a hard drive the size of my cell phone can store an enormous amount of petabytes of data. So things like teleportation are going to be possible in the near future. We've already teleported I think a couple of particles from Earth to the space station, right, but what's stopping us from teleporting a human being? Understanding and knowing the location of every atom and the rotation and spiramate of every atom, that's a lot of information, a lot of storage space. Now with DNA hard drives, the storage space problem goes away. We'll be able to teleport biological beings or objects, big objects into space or wherever we want on the planet, like star Trek.
Speaker 2: Like Star Trek, whoa, who's gonna be the first guy to get beamed up?
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna be a real guinea pick for that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have to find some pedal.
Speaker 1: Because when you teleport, you die. I don't know if people know that. Oh yeah, well that's a bit of an issue teleport. I mean you're reborn again instantly in the other location. But it's it's a facsimile of you. Anytime you teleport. Even the molecules that we teleport now the original version, the original molecule or the starting matter, it's destroyed and it's the data is then transmitted and then it's reformulated. So a teleportation is actually the death of you and the reformation of you.
Speaker 2: Maybe they could do a better job, like an Instagram filter, you know, maybe maybe you could just like tone a few things up, clean up a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, get rid of some scars or whatever.
Speaker 2: Body fat right right, Maybe they can make a better version of you. You have to be willing to die. Yeah, yeah, but maybe that's hell. Maybe you come back and you have no soul, your soul doesn't go.
Speaker 1: Well, they're transmitting your consciousness, so everything is safe, all your informations say, and we know that was done also in ancient times, both talks and the emimal tablets about being able to go into these halls of Amante where he had rejuvenation chambers, which is what I believe is the serapeum and Sokara, and he would go into these gigantic stone boxes and he would then transfer his consciousness from his body into another body, and he would leave the other the body that he left inside of one of those gigantic boxes, one of those gigantic dior whte stone boxes, for one hundred years while it recharged itself and rejuvenated. While he said he walks amongst men, but unlike a man. What Yeah, And he would do this for eons. He would transfer from body to body, not bodies he stole, bodies he created that he didn't create it himself through probably some of the advanced form of stem cell technology. And he would walk amongst men, but unlike a man. And he was known all on the planet because of this the guy lived for he's according to the ancient Egyptians, he ruled over them for sixteen thousand years.
Speaker 2: One person, what yeah, yeah, So is this those ancient texts like the ancient hybrid glyphs that show kings going back like thirty thousand years.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the Sumerian Kings list located in the Aushmolean Museum in Oxford, England. I was there myself in person to check out this stonework and it's an incredible tablet that talks about the reigns of kings. Some kings rule for twenty eight eight hundred years fourteen thousand years, I mean twenty thousand. If the numbers are insane.
Speaker 2: These are not Egyptian.
Speaker 1: This is this is not Egyptian. These are Annachi. This is pre flood. This is anti diluvial. And then when the flood comes it talks about and then the flood swept over the land. After the flood happens, then they descend kingship from heaven back down to humans and then the reigns of humans begin. But there or they're not really full humans. They're demigards. They're half human, half and unaki uh and then their their lifespans are like, you know, much shorter because their ruling times are only like a thousand years and eight hundred years and seven hundred years and it starts to go down downtown.
Speaker 2: Why, like Noah is six hundred years old?
Speaker 1: Right exactly?
Speaker 2: So this this these tablets, what do they call it? Again?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the uh Sumerian Sumerian Kings List?
Speaker 2: Can you show me that?
Speaker 1: Cham, I want to see what that looks like. It's a giant, four sided tablet located in the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford, England.
Speaker 2: And so what exactly does it say?
Speaker 1: Like it gives you those that's it right there, those are all four sides. And how old is this this is? You know they're saying six thousand, but believe me, it's much older than that. I just want to look at it. Yeah, man, this is a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy over tens of thousands of years in my opinion, But this text gives the reigns of kings in Shars s h A r A Shars thirty six hundred years, so one sharp would be thirty six hundred three, two hundred and forty one thousand years of rule. Whoa on that stone right there.
Speaker 2: The Sumerian kings list. Now, if this is right, if this is all true, what a mind blowing idea that humans have been around, that we're engineered hundreds of thousands of years ago, and that this is the reason why there's this bizarre shift between lower primates in us, which you don't see in any other animal. Right, there's nothing like it. No, there's nothing like us.
Speaker 1: Look, we have forty six chromosomes right right, forty eight exactly. Yeah, they discovered their chromosome number two was taken out? Are they call it an artificial mutation? They they mean geneticist fused together and two telemere caps put on one tilmere cap on each side. Who in the world took chromosome number two out, fused it together and put telomere caps on it? And they say that it happened and estimated two hundred thousand years ago, right at the time that Samerian tablets say they decided to make mankind to do the labor. There's no coincidence that the tablets are lining with modern science. And this means that a couple things. The first thing, it means that we were genetically modified The second thing that it means is the Telemere caps limit our lifespan to about one hundred and twenty years max. According to Harvard scientists. Now in the Bible, what does it say? It says that my siege shall not abide in Man forever. His years shall be one hundred and twenty. That was taken from the Sumerian tablets even further back than that, thousands of years before the Bible was written. When and when yahweh Aka and Lil shows back up, sees the human beings building a tower into the heavens, copying a tower that they themselves had built. It pissed them off, and he said, whatever their hearts decided to do, they shall achieve it. My siege shall not abide in Man. His years will be one hundred and twenty. And then he did a genetic modification at that point, and I believe, with the telomeres, and he spread mankind out around the planet, and he confused their languages. He had us speaking different languages, so we couldn't collaborate. Now we're in competition, no collaboration, Divide and conquer.
Speaker 2: And there's the tower.
Speaker 1: Well, that's it. That's it. Man.
Speaker 2: So it was all done just to keep us from rising.
Speaker 1: Yes, we were advancing too fast and he had to slow us down. If we shorten their lifespan, then they won't have enough time. By the time they realize who they are and what power they have, they'll be dead. And see that's what's happened to us.
Speaker 2: So if the Onanochy are reel and New Biro is real, and the Biro is on an elliptical cycle that comes between, it's like Mars and Jupiter right somewhere around there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's further out now, it's over time. It's orbit has been pushed out. And that's just one planet that these Internachy people come from. They come from many planets.
Speaker 2: But do you think that this planet New Biro that's on an elliptical orbit, if it's coming every three thousand, six hundred years, wouldn't there be some sort of documentation three thousand, six hundred years ago at the very least.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to look for geological disasters. As Marker points this object, this New Bureau planet, which is mentioned by the way, indeed new media, it's not a fabricated name, just so people know it's a real name. In the NUMEI Ilish, the oldest version of the illume. Milicious says, Nibureau is one of the planets. But you look at the timeframe when this thing gets close, it orbits another planet, another star, so it orbits a brown dwarf star. This brown dwarf store has the same amount of mass as our Sun, but it's much smaller, right, but it generates enough heat through friction and or it's orbiting planets. You can see it in two mass infrared mode coming out of the Constellation of Leo if you go to a worldwide telescope and download the software and all of that. But the fact that modern science now admit that there's an object out there that they say orbit our Sun every forty two hundred years. Right now. That's Corey Powell from Discovery Magazine. He's a he's a real astronomer. Been on Fox New he said that on Fox News. If I can find a clip, I'll send it to you a matter of fact, and so we'll find it. Yeah, we'll find it. Yeah, Fox News, Corey Powell. And so what's happening is we are seeing evidence that there is something out there that's orbiting our Sun. And then our Sun is a binary star system. So we used to think that our sun one son and the solar system is normal. But as they look out into space with Hubble and now the Web, they discovered no, binary is more of the normal and even trinary, and and so it's like, wait a minute, if binary is normal, they start looking for this object that gravitationally should exist, and they believe that it's out there, far beyond the orbit of Pluto, and that Corey Power says a solar system exists within our solar system, and he goes on to say we come from there on Fox News, which is just crazy.
Speaker 2: So the idea, if you follow Terrence Howard's theory, is that matter comes from the Sun, it moves away, coalesces into planets, it gets to a Goldilog zone. Life comes out of that. Life becomes far more intelligent as time goes on, develops more capabilities, and then is also assisted by other beings that have been through this process already. And then if this scales out for hundreds of millions of years, you get to a point where this new Biro is or billions of years or whatever it takes for it to get all the way the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Well, I estimate that they're about a million years ahead of us technologically now it could.
Speaker 2: And then there's things that are millions of years ahead of.
Speaker 1: Them, oh way ahead of them. There's things that are far far ahead of them.
Speaker 2: Which is this is what's hard for us to scale out. We like to think that aliens of flying spaceships, that's the top of the food chain, right, but not even close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I was saying before, I never got to it. Really there's three types of beings I think that exists. One is a physical, corporeal being that could be what we see flying around in these UFOs, not all of them, some of them that visit us, that are interact with us in the ancient past, not all our little green men, but they have various different body types. The second kind that I believe is potentially multi dimensional beings. Okay, that there's life in every different dimension. And you know, Mitchell Okaku was famous for saying that the universe they believe has eleven dimensions. So that's eleven dimension. We'll the third, there's fourth, fifth, sixth, all the way up to eleven at least, or the universe he says, what collapse? So if you're a being in a higher dimension. You can see the past, president, and future all at once in the third. If you say that's an interesting place, I'd like to visit it. If you can actually create a phase shift in your atomic frequency to match the atomic frequency of this dimension, you can walk right in and then you can walk right back, and then you probably have something else that's outside of this entire universe that has the capability. Maybe it is the creators of the universe itself, which is why I wrote the book Fracle Holographic the Universe. Maybe there's a creat horse or creator outside of this entire universe that has a hand in creating this ancestor universe itself.
Speaker 2: Well, it also makes sense that if you scaled intelligent life up infinitely, you're going to reach a point where you have god like powers. This being or collection of beings as hive mind, whatever it is, it could essentially, if given a hundred million years, harness the very power of the universe itself, or maybe even create the universe.
Speaker 1: And created other universes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, which is the ultimate mind blower. That intelligent life is the reason why this thing exists, then it creates this thing.
Speaker 1: We're creating universes right now as human beings on this planet. Fourteen college kids created a video game called No Man Sky. No mans Sky is on one DBD disc and it has eighty quadrillion planets and unlimited life forms and the game never ends.
Speaker 2: We've talked about that, right, Yeah, that one's a weird one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you put but you put AI in it. And what's going to happen? Right?
Speaker 2: Scale up to a quantum computer. Now, all of a sudden, we have a virtual reality headset.
Speaker 1: Boom. Yeah, the people in there, who are we? Where are we from? What is the big bang? When we turn to conso alone, that's the big bang for you? Yeah, sims. The sims are going to get AI now, they're going to be asking questions, right, They're going to be creating your own software within the software and trying to build their own copy of a universe. We're not even close to base reality. We're literally living in a stacked reality. We're just one real out of who knows googles of actual realities that exist.
Speaker 2: Do you think the simulation theory has weight?
Speaker 1: Oh? I believe so. I just I wrote a book about it. That book is about the fracle holographic universe, and I believe that we're living in a simulation. All these books.
Speaker 2: You got a stack of no written, rather poor.
Speaker 1: The one just came out today, the Fracle Holographic Universe. This is the Emerald Tablets, the Epic of Humanity, and my financial book Woke doesn't mean broke financial literacy book, not the political woke, either of the real woke.
Speaker 2: When did you start going down this road of exploring all these interesting subjects.
Speaker 1: Well, it was a long time ago, nineteen seventy seven in Miami, Florida. We moved from New York to Miami. Next city, Opa Loaca Airport. Living in the hood, I used to go out in the backyard. You know how it is back then, no cable TV, no cell phones, no tablets. You just go outside and play. So I'm in I'm outside in the backyard. Plane but I'm looking at the airplanes go over and this one day, this plane goes over, but it's not really a plane. It clears the horizon in seconds, not minutes, just go straight across. I know from as a little kid the planes take a long time to go from one point to the other. And it went straight across and it was more like not a full size, not a cigar, but not an egg, kind of in between the two glowing attack, almost like a tiktack glowing metal. Yes, And then it came back and it stopped right over me, completely silent about now I can estimate about two undred fifty meters and then it just went gone, and I ran in the house. When I told my mom, I told her, I can't believe what I just saw her And my mom said to me, Son, back in the day, there were advanced beings that came to this planet. This is nineteen seventy seven, moms or moms. Yeah, that's why I dedicated the book to her. And she said they used to live on tops of mountains like in Peru and match you Peachu, which is why one of the greatest places I ever went, I had to go there. And so I went to the library at Rainbow Park Elementary the next morning and I told the teacher I have to go to the library inside of the school Rainbow Park, and I said I need to get all the encyclopedias on space on aerospace, and she gave me the encyclopedias on aerospace, and that's when I started researching from that exact moment. Wow, and I haven't stopped since.
Speaker 2: So you were how old? Eight?
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 2: Seven years old? Oh my god, you just got locked in.
Speaker 1: I got locked in. I started researching swept wing, delta wing ballistics, in intercontinental ballistics. I'm looking at submarines, I'm looking at hovercraft that existed way back then, flying this that we had created in the military way back then, you know, SR seventy one and all this stuff. And I'm trying to figure out what the hell did I see? And I couldn't find it. But it took me down the path of technologies and advanced technologies and aerospace information, and I kind of became a quasi aerospace historian. And that led me in further on down the line to studying architecture and seeing a connection between the two.
Speaker 2: And you studied at both Harvard and MIT.
Speaker 1: Harvard was for ancient civilizations. I took a class and got a certificate in ancient civilizations, and Mit I took a class in applied neuroscience and got a certificate and applied neuroscience.
Speaker 2: And are you just doing this for your own edification, just because you're interested in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, right, Now I'm gonna rolled again in Mit right now for a class in AI.
Speaker 2: And when you first got down this road, we're talking about a time where there's no Internet and there's no you're just like trying to make sense.
Speaker 1: Of some things, just trying to make sense man, and this one.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen anything since then?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yes, Actually Eddie Seti Ranch and two thousand and seventeen, I believe it was we were out there. I was out there to do speak at this ranch in Washington State and it's down from the basin of Mount Shasta and it's called the Ranch Seti. Oh yeah, E SETI E C E t I. It's like a private kingdom in America. Actually it's a private They've got registered as a small kingdom. They don't even have mail or anything there. It's a weird I had to stay in a yurt. It's really crazy out there. I spoke there for a whole week. I had to get used to it because nobody told me about this before I got there.
Speaker 2: You had to stay in a yurt for a week.
Speaker 1: Stay in a yurt for a week. Did they have running water at the community bathroom?
Speaker 2: Oh boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Enlightened contact with extraterrestrial intelligence. Oh boy, So they're just out there with no technology trying to talk to aliens.
Speaker 1: No, no, just out there every night sky watching basically. Really and the video that we rich crazy person's idea. Yeah, the video that the video that we created that night watching those UFOs in the sky actually made it onto an episode that I'm in on Ancient Aliens.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that shows the best show to get high to action Bronson show where he would watch Ancient Aliens.
Speaker 1: It would just get stoned and watch Ancient Aliens.
Speaker 2: That show's crazy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so recorded some crazy footage in the skies there. What did you see? Well, they were giant discs flying around, some were changing colors. Video foot it's on it's on the but I sent it to Ancient Aliens. And you know, see if you can find that. James Gilliland, the guy who owns the ranch, licensed it, licensed and approved Ancient But if you go to he said he ranched YouTube videos, you could probably find one right on YouTube right now. That Wow, Yeah, it was incredible.
Speaker 2: So these folks are just out there trying to make contact.
Speaker 1: They're not trying to make contact, just watching, just watch. Just like amazement, there's no contact attempt there and why, yeah, there you go, that's it. I was there that night that video. I was standing there that night, and uh, you know, there was a lot of activity that night. There was some crazy stuff going on.
Speaker 2: And what does this thing look like? To the naked eye, we're seeing very blurry, looks like zoomed in foltage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what year is this from? This is probably eighteen.
Speaker 2: Samsung Galaxy.
Speaker 1: We didn't have we didn't have No, we didn't have that one back then. But from the naked eye, it looks like these giant glowing balls moving around. Sometimes they expand and get they changed colors. Sometimes they descend right down by Mount Shasta and then they you could see their lighting in the tree line, and then they would go back up into space again. It was just crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that ball lightning that they get in Texas that comes out of the mountains?
Speaker 1: No, I saw one on a railroad track though. Ball lightning.
Speaker 2: There's this phenomenon that happens in this one particular area in Texas. What was it called Marfa? Well, was that what it's called, Jamie? I think it's Marfa. It's like this bizarre artist community town and they have like frequent instances of what they call the Marfa lights. Wow, and it's ball lightning that flies around out there. You don't think that could be that?
Speaker 1: No, because sometimes they would keep going until they just went out into space. Yeah, and there were so many. Sometimes they two would come and they would encircle each other, and then one would change the direction and drop down by the mountain, and one would just take off another direction. Some would go slow and then go and just go.
Speaker 2: How frequent does this take place?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was only there for those seven nights. I say the first night we were there with that was when we saw like the tan in the sky and moving around and doing things. The second night not too much. The third night was a little bit more, maybe four or five.
Speaker 2: So do you think that what it is is that this place has no light pollution and they depict a very specific area that they knew these things occur in.
Speaker 1: It's possible no light pollution. And plus also maybe that's an area where they have an opening or access or I don't know, who knows. I'm just now speculating now, But I don't know why that people came from all over the world to that location. The day the week I was there to just camp out and look up at this guy. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen man, we covered a lot. Yeah, three hours. I really appreciate your time and appreciate all the stuff you put out there. It's so fun, so fascinating, and it's so interesting. And thank you very much for being here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I really had a good time.
Speaker 1: I appreciated, man, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Please tell everybody how to find your website, all your social media, all that stuffy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, first of all, I have my own streaming TV network called Forbidden Knowledge TV. It's an app on the App Store, so they can just go get the Forbidden Knowledge TV app with the number four Forbidden Knowledge, and they can get access to a lot of videos and stuff that you can't find on YouTube or anywhere else. You know, produce shows like the one you watched. My Inornaki series is on the on the Forbidden Knowledge TV app. And of course I have all my books on our website, Forbidden Knowledge TV on Amazon as well, and just everything Forbidden Knowledge with the number four for B, I, D D E N Forbidden.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 1: We'll do this again, man, I think we could talk for like fifty days. I know, I know for sure.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Billy, Appreciate you man.
Speaker 1: Bye, everybody,