Speaker 1: Through money at Obo, never fear judgment, Day's purses never over.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's good satire.
Speaker 3: Huh ah, little in the guy at the vita alright, he god, w y.
Speaker 2: Don't you know that I'm love? Ah And they got choreographed dances to Joe that's my favorite part.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we got dwarves dances.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, you are cursed. At least the crowd's having a good time. Hunk guys, No, they're not.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: There's three people clappings.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Someone that probably makes a quarter of a million dollars. I thought this, wrote it down and was like this fucking rules. Let's put it through AI and make it even more fucking awful. And I have a theory Oh yeah, that that that person doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Well it's either that or the only maybe t k O or just a bunch of a w fans Just.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Manchurian candidate houses, is that what you're saying. Oh my god, dude, I've never seen two people jump over a shark at the same exact time. It's crazy. Oh it's rough, man.
Speaker 2: Look at that crowd. They're just they're just into it.
Speaker 1: I I was playing like just random reactions to this off shorts and the chat before this came on, and it's like, I'd love to have a different angle to this. I'd love to have some sort of different perspective. But what do you what do you say about that?
Speaker 2: I mean, really say that, That's what I say.
Speaker 1: They were going to try to speed run embarrass the guy before Summer Slam. I remember you saying that that.
Speaker 2: Dan Housen was wasn't ship And here we go like he's the real deal, like all the fucking all the fanfare saying that this guy is a real deal, Like no, he's Look, even if he was, even if ann Housen really could have been the guy to bring back a lot of people to wrestling. TKO and the current WWE administration are not the people to handle him.
Speaker 1: No, not, no, no, they're not gonna let that happen. And that's the that's the meat of the matter, is that no matter how much something is gonna catch fire, now, the fucking corporate weirdo, fucking private equity firm that owns this shit is going to screw it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: It's kind of just as simple as that. And it feels so like it almost feels hackneyed having to say the same shit over and over again. But like, look at what they're doing, Like this is their idea of a segment where they said, listen, we we know the dan Housen thing is like permission to print money, but like, how can we just even stretch it thin to the point where people just go, Okay, this is a little this is a little fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: There's just no self awareness. That's the thing is, like they don't understand what makes Danhausen popular. They think that, oh, it's because he's corny and he has a catchphrase. And it's like, I don't think it was that at all. I don't. I don't I think dan Housen I would say it was at least arguable in the beginning that he had a little bit of that Batista cool to him. Does anybody remember when Batista was cool? I mean, I know it's it's it's been a while, but there was a point in time when he was with Evolution and his character was really getting over with fans, not because he was falling in line with Triple H or wrestling with Rick Flair or Randy Orton or whatever. It was because that He was almost a nod to the fans watching this shit at home, for the people that were just sick of it, like to the point where he was just rolling his eyes during half of the promos, and people fucking felt that. They're like, yeah, this this sucks. At least the guy's work they think it sucks too, And Dan Housen was a little bit of that. He was a little bit of that meta energy that wrestling fans really do enjoy. They don't like it in big doses, they don't want to be told that all their shit is fake, but sometimes just making the reaction, making fun of how greedy the company is with the human monies. I think stuff like that is what people liked, because WWE will never come out and say we're really greedy and want all your money. But Dan Housen can, dan Housen can can be the little nod wink wink to how grossly fucking gross ww and TKO have become. And I think that was the fun of it. I think that was the fun of the character, and the fact that of course he brought in people like dom Or tried to bring in other people that was funny too, And then he got involved with the Knicks. And I mean at that point, I mean, I've been punched out for a minute, but I at least understood it. You know, hometown team finally gets a big win, and it's because this silly character said something. And there's nobody in the world that believes that Dan Housen actually uncursed the Knicks or whatever. Like, you're pretty fucking far gone if you're one of those people. But it was an amusement. It was something to mock and make fun of, and WWE capitalized on it. They're like, hey, you want to talk about our guys and bring up our company, Sure, why not, Dan Housing go everywhere, go everywhere the Knicks are, have your little parade, do whatever it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit of fanfare. It was a little bit of a tourist trap, but a WWE tourist trap. And now, like you said, they've both jumped the shark, Joe Hendry, they've been cooling off for a while, and now they're trying to reheat this fucking month old pizza for some fucking reason, and they figured, you know what, why not put them with Dan Housen. And and I think on paper, Joe that makes a lot of sense. But again, fans and crowds are not mathematical equations. They're not paper. And I understand the money is, but their love and adoration is not. And I think the things that people loved about Joe Hendry even are far in the past. I think the idea of this silly dude that came out there and smiled and sang songs and literally mocked his opponents in a very eighties innocent way was fun because it was making fun of the serious need we need more seth rollins, roman rage promos we don't. Sometimes a little bit of silliness is just is just enough of what we need. But now you're bringing them both out there. You're giving them choreographed dances, you got fucking you got DJ mixed beats in the fucking background, you got flying midgets and dancers with face masks, And it's like, what what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This is not more as more? And also it's like, like you said, there, you're having silly team with silly to go after silly. Where where does the story deviate it as something that is supposed to be, Like where's the clash?
Speaker 2: You know, like you've made the Judgment came out and beat their asses.
Speaker 1: Like because they're big, serious guys.
Speaker 2: I think the bad problem was that I was I swore was the crowd cheering. I was pretty sure the crowd was cheering for Judgment day.
Speaker 1: They were saying like one more time and ship. But that's because they have no fuck there's no fucking heels and faces, it feels like to begin with. And then also, you just had people sit through this four minute long or five at least five minute long. I feel like cheesy ass thing that no one else is buying into, Like that's the type of corny that a heel is supposed to do. Because they're wasting your time, they're frustrating you, they're being in no Also, it's kind of just like arrogant and showy, like you're you dislike those things as a viewer, you know, oh, you have your own fucking you have the entire La Clippers dance crew coming out, and you have your own team of dwarves and shit. Like at some point it goes from being like, oh, it's funny because look at him. He's trying to make like a fucking robot time machine with a cardboard box and you're like, oh see how that's absurd, and then all of a sudden, magically, now he has a dance team of dwarves and cheerleaders and it's like, no, no, no, no, you guys once again have missed the point, right, you completely missed the point on why this even remotely work. And it's funny where you're like, it kind of reminds me of like the Batista wink wink, nudge nudge. I think it's almost closer to the fucking Ellsworth thing, where it's like, I'm he's not supposed to be there, You get it, Like, that's the funny thing is like to.
Speaker 2: Some extent, maybe I mean be right on that one, but I always thought the Elswere thing was pity because when they stuck him out there against what was a bronze Strowman, and bronze Strowman practically just fisted him right there live on television.
Speaker 1: People people felt bad for him. I felt bad for him.
Speaker 2: I'm like, look at this, look at this little piece of shit.
Speaker 1: There's a weird looking white trash juggalo guy.
Speaker 2: He's about to go out here and get eaten alive, and he's got his two fists up. He's ready to fight no matter what. I'm like, look at the heart, look at the heart on this this shit smear, this fucking this waste of life.
Speaker 1: Well well, what's even funnier in that situation, now that you think of it, is that he is in many respects elsewereth That is, he's a better fucking wrestler than Dan Housen. I mean, it's listen, all controversies aside. He wasn't that bad of a fucking and ring performer. It's just he was so ridiculous looking, of course, and it was such a flash in the pan. But remember his match against heal aj or his series of matches against heel aj styles. It was like, that was fucking good. You'd never get that out of out of Danhausen. You just you wouldn't. And that's where it's like, what can we do with a character and how can we make it work and how can we get some longevity out of it and how can we bring it back? And it's like, honest to god, I don't know where they continue to go with this other than eventually, like last night was the start of the snowball, right, Yes, there's no heels. Yes, they're seemingly barely a fucking face on this show to be found. So whatever reaction you get is what you get. But when Dan Housen is getting beat up and it's not boot, like, he's getting beat up by a professional boxer, right right right, and like the crowd should be going, oh my god, the professional box is beating up Dan Houses that's horrible, Like how fucked up is that for him to do that? And instead to people are like, well, no, you you're fucking annoying because you just did that stupid shit for five minutes. Now. I kind of want to see you just get the fuck kick Doddie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah. Oh it's because it's just playcating to the lowest commons nominator of fan. That's why there was only three people in the audience that was clapping along with the song. And Dan's right, nobody know who the boxer. Nobody knew who the boxer was. Yeah, no, for sure. I don't think it's a widely spread thing, but that's what WWE is doing now. They're trying to integrate as many entertainers and outside sports athletes into WWE. And I still think that the means to doing this is kind of what they've been doing for years. It's going to be your Dan Housen versus nameless boxer. It is going to be Joe Henry versus because it's not miss anymore, right, like missus kind of take him back seat. What are they gonna do try and hire Morrison again? I mean, why not they hired Baron Corbin. But it's kind of like it's one of those things that they always have to have this. I would not be surprised if there's some kind of interaction at SummerSlam with Dan Housen and some some media star, Like that's just it's we know what it is. We know that the only reason that Dan Housen exists now isn't even for your love. It's just for the attention of mainstream media. If Dan Housen, let me ask you this, Joe, if you had a Dan Housen and you somehow ran WWE, if you had a Dan Housen and you couldn't you couldn't sell merch, You just weren't allowed to sell merch with Dan Housen. What would be the next best thing that you do with a guy like that, same popularity, same mainstream appeal.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't allowed to sell merch.
Speaker 2: You weren't allowed to sell any march.
Speaker 1: O God set him on fire. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: No exactly, that's my point. You would literally feed him to animals for the crowd's approval. That's exactly what you would do if you can't vision.
Speaker 1: I'm not a shicko, but I wouldn't put him in tax and all that stuff. I'm just saying, like, yeah, I don't know what you do. What would you other than you're right physically feed him, have him just get the shit kicked out of him in matches. Honestly, I think you just described James Elsworth. That's basically what you described. Like, You're not gonna sell James Elsworth's T shirts, but you can have him get the fuck kicked out of him by everyone, right right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's exactly what you do. What else can you do? So he has draw he has appeal. I mean, yeah, they're making money off the merch, but we know that that's that timeline is disappearing real quick.
Speaker 1: So only because they're only going to make the shirts more AI, They're only going to make them more generic. They're only going to be more and more and more abundant and more expensive, and you know, similar to the you know the old saying and wrestling you only need to see fireworks once a year. For a lot of people, you only got buy one shirt. You don't got to go buy fifteen fucking shirts. That was like one of the anomalies of a guy like Sina where there was that fandom, and a lot of it was because it was kids and it was people who were younger where they're like, I want to see in a shirt in red, green, banana, yellow, and fucking lime. Like there were people that did that. Maybe they'll do that with Dan Hausen, but I don't know. It's like, I don't know if people are gonna want to make.
Speaker 2: The people that I saw wearing all those different colored Johnsy and the shirts were also the guys that wore like the really expensive sneakers, Like they were the people that their outfit changed by the eye. So a guy like John Cena was right up their alley. It showed their pro wrestling love, their love of John Cena, and the fact that you've constantly had brand new shirts to change into something that people never saw before, Like I would say, is merchandise was probably one of his strongest assets more than everything else that he contributed for merch. Has anybody sold more merchant WWE than John Cena?
Speaker 1: I mean I would say, yeah, I would say, but then you're spreading that out, even for Holkster over there, you're spreading them out over forty years, almost twice as long.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: The thing is with the Hulk Hogan, it was always the same three colors. Let's be honest. There's only so many ways you can wear well, no, I guess he had black and white for a while, but I mean, for the most part, there's only so many ways you can wear red, orange and yellow, you know.
Speaker 1: Right to the point where if you see the yellow and red and any sort of a wrestling environment, you're like, oh, that's a Hulk, that's a whole Hogan. If it's not whole cog and it's a Hulk Hogan, dupe, somebody's doing his shit, you know what I mean. But that's what it is. It's like, you're right outside of having him just seal merch, the only other thing you have is him getting beat up. But the problem is is you have to find ways to continue to make them sympathetic. But they're not doing a great job of that because the whole goofy thing he does, or it's like he stole all their moneies, he stole their human monies or whatever, which by the way, like I think I heard Alvarez saying it, or they've I don't know one of the fucking guys where they were like, yeah, but you didn't even see him give them the money. So it's just like this thing that we heard about, and now it's just been going on for like a month and a half. It just won't it won't fucking end. And they're like, well, yeah, kind.
Speaker 2: Laugh at the idea that Alvarez needs proof that there's money being transferred on television in order to believe this storyline, like Jesus christ Man serious, Well, you know what, they.
Speaker 1: Could at least the funny thing is in this moment. For all of the stupid, needlessly long drawn out shit that they put on these shows, the fifteen minute long breaks it takes for them to get seth Rawlins and Roman reigns down to the ring with the De Giorno pizzas ad fucking running over it for five minutes, they could show thirty seconds of Dom walking up to him with a suitcase and going, hey, man, I want you you know I heard that you have the ability to get that curse off people. And he's like, oh, yes, yeah, right, if you're hard rights and then he hands the money and then he runs away with it or whatever. It disappears that that is a thirty second. So they could have spared out.
Speaker 2: I guess it means that they would have to have somebody there to actually give them the thirty thousand dollars or whatever. They would actually need some kind of security.
Speaker 1: Where would they find that money? They could maybe they could borrow some of it from Mark Shapiro here, they can borrow from one of these fucking leeches that are.
Speaker 2: Just just have aerial. Just open up his wallet, you know, just here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about just even the idea of him opening it and only seeing a certain amount of money, him being like, that's a down payment, I'll bring you the rest or something. Does that anything?
Speaker 2: I think it's stupid. Even that shouldn't sell the angle. You'd need. You shouldn't need to see the money in order believe the storyline.
Speaker 1: The storyline is wacky and ship from the well, here's the thing, the whole thing, the whole thing, sucks anyway. So at this point, it's like, do you want to see the trailer for the Son of Mask? You know what I mean? You know, like, what the fuck is?
Speaker 2: The trailer's on fire and you're complaining about the toilet being clogged, Like just the fu man, it's.
Speaker 1: The whole thing. The whole thing does completely suck, and that's and that's the problem. And like, to some extent, the only reason why I would defend them putting that and showing that for ten seconds is because if you're going to make this a month and a half long storyline where there's gonna be video packages, this, that and the other thing, that you want to have this stuff, It's like you do kind of need that, you know, if this was a throwaway one, because that's what you saved.
Speaker 2: That's what you say for important characters, that's what you say for people with actual storylines. Dan Housen is is tissue paper. You you wipe him, and you're done with him, and that's all he is. Like, as soon as they're done using him for all of his human monies, dan Housen's going to be hitting the ship bit. He's going to be debuting in TNA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, I'm sorry, yes, So so nine oh five just drew that up here. I want to ask quick though, Oh was was that exclusive to the website though? Or do they put that on the show show? That's what I wanted to do because I'm just looking wrong. Was it on wrong? Okay? So I'm wrong, that's fine, But like seeing that at first, I was like, Okay. When it's as exclusive, I'm like, okay, or did you just is this one of those aw type things where you're like, well, I don't know what you're talking about. We put it on the fucking YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, oh Joe, it doesn't fucking matter if they showed the money or not. That's that's kind of the point, right, Like this is the culmination, is them going out to the ring with Joe Hendry and having a sing off competition with the crowd and midgets and dancers and nobody gave us shit, and they introduced random people to beat up fucking Danhausen so that they can have some kind of exchange in the future. Like it's just it's just everything I expected it to be, and it's just going down a little faster than I expected. I thought he would make it till the least WrestleMania. I thought he would get a full cycle. I'm like, Okay, this guy will finally do it, and by next WrestleMania. Uh, when he comes out there, it'll be It's it's already starting at Summer Slam. It already feels like it's gonna be this weekend. It's going to be people booing Dan Housen.
Speaker 1: And what sucks is yuh all right for him and what he does in the way that he presents himself and what the character is he's got to be looking at saying I can't say no to anything because at this point they're just printing money and handing it to me. Like I'm just like, I'm not even bothering opening up my fucking mailbox because you know what I mean like that, I'll just wait. I'll just start pulling checks out when they start fucking piling it up, like oh yeah, he's probably like, whatever you motherfuckers want me to do, I'll just go do.
Speaker 2: Did you see their faces?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, seriously, did you see their faces? When Joe Hendry and Dan Houses stepped up, they both looked around like Joe hen He started and you could see that he was checking over his shoulder looking for anyone that was into this. Just can I please find someone that wants me to be here? And Dan Housen is a professional, I will say total professional. What did he do? He went louder, He got louder. If you're not gonna cheer for me, I'm gonna scream it from the top of my fucking lungs like I have nothing but respect for that. And you're right, that's totally a look. I'm going to catch the check, but then I'm gonna do my damn this in order to get this crowd into it. Joe Joe Henry looked like, uh, like there was a bus coming or something. But Dan yeah.
Speaker 1: Dan Housen's like, if I'm drowning, you're getting dragged down with me housing that's his fucking place with this. No, but that's it. It's like there's this part of you that you go to the the idea of where you just want to be like, man, just say no, But then you realize he really can't because he's not to be there. He's not supposed to be getting handed fucking checks for six figures. That's not where this dude that was doing like, let's call it what it was. It was like a comic con fucking meme act. When he showed up. My immediate instinct, obviously, because people know they're like, oh, you're just negative or whatever. I'm like, this guy's a dead meme. That's what I assumed he was. I was like, this thing already blew out his asshole three years ago. Why are they going through the trouble of doing this. So I understand once again why he would look at them and say, hey, listen, anything you're gonna give me, I'm just gonna go out there and fucking tap dance because I want to be able to retire and send my kid to fucking private school. So I'm good with that, you know, Like, whatever it's gonna be, I'm great. Man, Like, if that's if that's what you need me to go out there to do, I'll go sell the fucking you know, fruit punch, housen, whatever whatever needs to be done.
Speaker 2: So we talk about anything else that happened un raw, or we just do an hour and a half of because I feel like you can still dissect this for another hour and a half. It's just so miserable and it shows such a lack of depth as far as the characters go. It shows a lack of ingenuity on the part of the company for these these guys who are literally printing money for them. Like, I don't know what you do at this point. But yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Weirdness, Yeah, it's just a weird show. But like I know, like you said, we could talk about that forever. But the honest to god, the matches are with the exception of soul Ruka, which thank god they took the belt off her, get her off television immediately, please uh, with the exception of the matches being mostly fine. Aside from that, like the character work or the lack thereof, is the most interesting thing of the show.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know about that. That opening with Rock Lesnar and Oba Femi was painful.
Speaker 1: Fuck was rotten.
Speaker 2: It was painful. I would argue that that was the second worst thing on the show. And I know we haven't even got another Roman Reigns and Seth Robins thing that whole setup. I'm look, I know oba Femi is supposed to be the badass, but I hate the fact that they they bring him down. Oba Femi had a class about him. There was a class to him. Where when he got into the ring, that's where the savage beatings began. But they've got him at the point where he's threatening to kill motherfuckers. Now they close the door on a cage and he's like shaking the cage and freaking the fuck out. Now I'm gonna kill you. And it's like, this is not I don't I don't want to cheer for this guy. Fuck this.
Speaker 1: No, you're making them look you're making them look dumb, and you're making them look a rational by the.
Speaker 2: Way, idiot. And I mean, and and let's put on top of it the fact that Paul Hayman couldn't even talk for the first two minutes because of this shitty microphone that he had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know they're just running at a VFW all there, I get. I mean, that's what happens. You bring a shitty sound system to what is it the Clippers stadium or something. Yeah, fucking give me a break. Uh No, it's ridiculous looking at it. For first of all, you start this is what you start with, guys. Is there Did I miss the part where there's a weight limit for Helen the cell? Is there way ends for Helen? A cell? Like, I mean, I know it sounds like I'm really picking knits here, but like, why are we doing a way in for Helen a cell.
Speaker 2: Paul Hayman tried to close that gap in the middle of his microphone dropping out when he was bringing up brock Lesters UFC accolades. That's what they're trying to do. It was very it was very lights, very last minutes. And look, normally, if there was weigh ends for WWE, because they tried this before in a work to around Rustlemania, and I think even me and you back during the days when Wresselemania was a little bit better appreciated it thought it was an interesting addition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it was a big show versus like Aki Bono, Like it's like, yeah, that's no.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't even mean that far back. I mean as far back as just like last year, Like there was a way that they handled it that that looked good. But this, this was cornball. This was cornball shit. First off, those weigh ins again, they happened during like the the I don't know, like the tour segments that WWE did before WrestleMania. You know, they start the pre show in WrestleMania in May of the last year or so. But I mean, it's one of those things. And I think the way that they set this up though, with the SummerSlam thing, it's just it was hokey. It was just such a bit from the get go. You got Adam out there in the ring already with a bunch of security guards for no fucking reason, you know, because oh, you're going to kill each other. Let them they're in a fucking cage. Where are they gonna go. Where are they gonna go, Adam? Not even go out in the fucking audience and kill the audience. I thought the reason that they were always so concerned about two fighters beating the shit out of each other was because of the damage that they would do to like random people, staff members, fucking employees, citizens like. That's what I always thought. The reason was not because two people that hate each other are going to beat the shit out of each other. Isn't that what everybody's paying for?
Speaker 1: Every fake boxing face off ends with the coaches between them, you know what I mean, every single one of them, is that it's the team. It's their team, you know, whoever it might be there, they're in the mix. And they're shoving and they're pushing or whatever the fuck it is. But this is just once again hilarious. It's like fucking Oba acab just him beating up seven cops at a time.
Speaker 2: I guess for no reason, it was just angry. I fucking I'm seriously really fucking reeling bad anything nice I've ever said about Obiam. I'm really hating this character. And brock Lesnar is coming off as such a fucking troll that he's almost a babyface in this one. He's calm, he's cool, he's collected, he's controlling this situation. Oba can't seem to outsmart fucking brock Lesnar, even.
Speaker 1: They're outsmarting him over and over over.
Speaker 2: And over again. I mean, brock Lesner looks like the baby face in every situation here, and I'm supposed to boom brock Lesner. Why is that exactly?
Speaker 1: Hey? Can somebody also tell me how you have eight adult men in a cage? I mean, if we're including like the cops and then obviously Triple H and Adam Pierce, who you'd think that they would be annoyed by this? Why are all of them okay with getting locked in a cage by Paul Hayman. They're all just okay with that, and they have microphones. I'm pretty sure, by the way, too, Like, don't you think triple H not that I want Triplation have more of a fucking role on any show. But he kind of runs this is the thing. Don't you think he would like grab the microphone and be like, hey man, you need to open that door right now. I don't know who you think you're messing with. I get you think you're messing with Oba, but you just can't come in here and lock the GM and the clo of the company in a fucking gauge, because if you'll like it.
Speaker 2: I was a little disappointed with that because the entire time that Brock got done locking him in the cage, he had the key in his mouth, Joe, and I'm like, just swallow the fucking thing. Just fucking swallow it. Swallow the fucking key.
Speaker 1: You must get it.
Speaker 6: You have to get it out of my poop now, Oba, you have to get it for my you have to get it for my fiercers. And I'm messing a piece of my call. And so that's gonna be a real that's gonna be real stinky.
Speaker 1: And he's just I guess that's just okay, though, Like that was the weirdest thing to me. I'm going, you know what if it was quite literally just Oba in the cage saying Brock lessner, get your ass out here, and I'm you know, this is the structure, this is what it's gonna look like, and blah blah blah blah blah. And then Brock comes out and he's like, yeah, it's on, it's on, because then he's the heel, and then he takes it away from the people by locking him in. I think you do the real face to face at the cage and they're just looking at each other and he's like, you know, you think you're you're calling her, you think you're a caged animal. Well I'm the beast blah blah blah blah as opposed to him, like you said, then just beating the shit out of nine people for no reason, Like we're just like we're just supposed to be reminded again that he's tough. It's like, okay, so is this the new thing is once again no heels, no baby faces, and then we just emasculate the baby face at every point we can an idiot.
Speaker 2: I guess that's what we do, unless you're the baby face and you happen to be South Rolands. Like it's oba Femi has gone from an interesting, domineering, intelligent fighter to this chaotic, silly, weak minded, easily fooled buffoon in record time, like any of the allure that he had four weeks ago is gone.
Speaker 1: Yep, they're there and they're doing this to help oo Paul Hayman.
Speaker 2: Failure. And I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why, Joe, there's no there's no thought into the creative process on the show at all. And this is where you end up, like, you know, you have done a terrible fucking job at writing and booking your show. When Jay Usso was involved in the most coherent talking segment of your show, when the guy who's like a marble mouth fucking you know, maybe allegedly is that what I'm supposed to say, alleged guy might have a little bit of a problem with the bottle, When that's the guy with the bottle.
Speaker 2: They're actually really good friends and just.
Speaker 1: No, they got along swimming. I heard their vacationing together in the vineyard. Uh No, but like that's that's when you know, it's a serious fucking problem when everyone else does such a shit job that a guy who six months ago were like he is really known for being one of the worst talkers in the entire fucking company, when they put a microphone in front of him all of a sudden, for whatever reason it might be, maybe it's the midst of divorce, maybe it's the aforementioned fucking whatever it might be, but he's involved in the most coherent segment of the night. That's not good. That's an issue. And by the way, that's like not a testament to him, that's a huge testament to La Knight, And I have to give a lot of credit, so let me tell you. And he is hunching his way out of that fucking grave they buried him.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think this is a short term thing. I'm not ready to throw my stones back into his court yet. Like he went out there and he trashed a lot of things that the fans feel about the Ussos and the blood line.
Speaker 1: But the crowd was also still a little confused because he's like, oh, you're gonna eat and boris the death and then you just see like a bunch of people in the crowd to do the hands way because there's no fucking heels or faces, you fucking cunts. They don't know how to write the show out.
Speaker 2: The problem is now you have the wrestler trying to pull the seam punk shit in twenty twenty six. Look, I it worked for Solo on Monday. It worked for Solo on Monday. And there's been little little breadcrumbs that he's thrown out like that before. But I'm telling you now that it's become so front and center on WWE's alpha show, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets dumbed down next Tuesday, next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Back or he eats the pin on the Saturday or Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're just that's that's it. He's come on, are you really gonna get that behind Solo now?
Speaker 1: Right? No, they're not gonna They're not gonna have him do anything. But it's but it's tough to watch because now WWE features some of these people so early and just you know, way before they're ready to cook.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like knows his idea, Joe before we even get there. He says he betrays l a night making him and his statements look even more dumb.
Speaker 1: Oh right, and then they're gonna drump what was it, dump the porta potty of hot big beans on him? Yeah, I know, take take that. L A.
Speaker 2: Knight?
Speaker 1: How dare you? How dare you consistently deliver on the show, be interesting and in the dating you must be punished for this? Or are they gonna do the old SWERVERERONI and have Royce Keys do it? Because remember him and Solo now excuse me, him and Jacob apparently go back. Yeah, they add him in as a henchman, and then they go with the whole. They make him Sammy's ain without the ability to talk, where they're like, yeah, but you're not really part of the family, and they just reheat that again. Is that what they do?
Speaker 2: Roy's Keys is just happy to be their guy. I'm just very happy to be here. Thank you WWE for a great opportunity. I appreciate what you do for me. Thank you. My family has said, I appreciate you. Thank you, mister l. A.
Speaker 1: Knight.
Speaker 2: I appreciate all.
Speaker 1: Right, he's he's playing the tambourine. He's just in the back like fuck, yeah man, this breat I'm playing woodstock, right, now banging the tambourine like he's just he having a grand old time, to the point where they had him come out for like the last guy is the big save, the big save, And there was crickety crickets, and I was like, oh, they have better luck.
Speaker 2: If they just gave him Papa shangos gimmick, right Halloween coming around, Just give him a stick to shake and a funny hat.
Speaker 1: You know, well, I don't know what what is a Royce key? Well?
Speaker 2: What is he was? Keys? I mean you lose them around the house, you know, sometimes they're in the couch.
Speaker 1: That's just well, you know what, how about this? Are the kids even gonna know what keys are anymore? Soon? We're already getting rid of them. I mean, I guess we can't call him Royce keypad or fob Royce fob. That's not very good. I don't want to be that. That sounds painful, but right, yeah, I believe that it's a degenerator. If does he neuro muscular problem Royce fob.
Speaker 2: Danoul I don't pay a lot of money for that, Dan says, yeah, he Royce is a big guy who cries to Steph. That's what I want I want a weekly segment of Royce Keys showing up in Stephanie McMahon's locker room, just crying, just weeping, just.
Speaker 1: Trauma dumping on Stephanie Nick's my mom only cared about my brother. Man only cared about him. Man, I liked JA, So why did you say that about me? Yeah? Right, man? I thought we was friends. And it's like, Wow, something fresh. I thought we were friends. My favorite thing on the wrestling show. I thought we were friends. Don't show us the relationship, don't take time to build it. Just tell us there was a friendship there. We'll just believe it.
Speaker 2: Didn't you feel it was really weird that Solo opened up that second mint though, well he didn't open it, but he was the first one to come out there and respond about that segment. And he starts glazing up l a night and I'm like, didn't you two used to hate the ship out of each other.
Speaker 1: Well they've made steps to repair that relationship, at least the least save on that. Yeah, he's come out and saved his ass a bunch of times.
Speaker 2: That exclusive.
Speaker 1: No, I believe it's on that Sea show SmackDown. That's a show.
Speaker 2: Just trailing main events.
Speaker 1: All right, it's narrowly beating up. Well it technically is the Sea show next to the fucking the reality show on Netflix there. Oh yeah, I mean that's the most important show that they.
Speaker 2: Have, apparently unburdened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, unwatchable. I think that's what's when the best story you can tell on the show is how sad it is for Seampunk to lose his dog. You've really made a terrible fucking show too, by the way, Like.
Speaker 2: I didn't get an che to watch that yet, though we were talking about the Stephanie thing, Stephanie and uh seaham punk. I watched some of that and that was a little painful, But I have not sat down to watch Michael Cole and Stephanie. I have a feeling there's gonna be some there's gonna be a lot of coded language in that one, right, right, and.
Speaker 1: How they've both never done anything wrong in their lives and it's everybody else, That's what I can imagine.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking there's gonna be a lot of coding in that one. So even where the co host is like what huh and they're just like, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for Michael Cole. You know what, I what do you think Michael Cole is gonna do when he retires? I think he's gonna be fucking Maybe then will finally get a good version of him. That could be a possibility be a guy.
Speaker 2: Depends on how much he's in bed with McMahon still, Like, let's that's not even kid. I'm sure Stephanie and Michael both buried some of them bodies together.
Speaker 1: That's that has got to be the only reason, because you know, by TKO standards, they are overpaying him. Oh yeah, you know they are in their minds they want a dirt cheap, twenty something year old fucking girl that they can have on FaceTime that you know. Look, well that's why they brought in what's your name? Kathy Kelly and the fucking YSD girl because they were like, look, they're just you know, pretty enough girls that can hold the microphone that we could pay whatever the fuck one hundred and twenty grand a year.
Speaker 2: Probably girls with microphones. That's what the fuck they are. You know, it's just.
Speaker 1: Essentially, yeah, they have three more facial expressions, that's what That's what they have. And you know that Michael Cole's making ten times with them. Oh, I got what.
Speaker 2: Do you think my Michael Cole's probably making ten times more than most of the locker room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, he's probab Michael Cole. I would not be shocked, like is.
Speaker 2: Making seven figures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I believe it. I believe it. Would you be surprised if Michael Cole was.
Speaker 2: But I think the only reason he's making those seven figures is, like I was saying, before him and Stephanie buried some of those bodies together.
Speaker 1: Vince signed that contract, uh huh, might be it. And Vince might have signed that contract with him saying, this will probably be your last one, Michael, because when you're done, you'll be like sixty five years old and you don't want to do this anymore. Right that was that might have been the thought process, and that very well might still be it. But you also like all to talk about them restructuring all the different people. Would you be terribly surprised to find out that Michael Cole was asked to take a bay up? I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest way.
Speaker 2: I think they would ask him and he'd say no, and they'd be like, oh, okay, that's fine, just you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: They might they might ask him, Yeah right, they might ask him. But also know that he's someone that, like, if he got out of the company and wanted to do some damage, he'd do a much more damage than a lot of the other people, not just because like what you said, but like where the bodies are very but he's quite literally to a generation and a half of wrestling fans, the actual voice of the shop.
Speaker 2: You know, I say that, but I think that even WWF proved or sorry, w W proved that when they got rid of Jim Ross.
Speaker 1: Yeah I saw Jim Ross was also so old at that point that I think a lot of fans are more forgiving of it.
Speaker 2: What about Joey Styles? I think ww has proven multiple times over the years, no matter how much love people have for announcers, they're all caught shit Joe Bobby Heenan. They got rid of Bobby fucking Heenan, and people didn't tune over to WCW for him.
Speaker 1: Well, those were also very different times. You got to remember that, I.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. Like, as an example, Cole is not better than Bobby Heenan.
Speaker 1: No, it's not better than a right, butche you kidding me? Right now, He's not better than Bobby heen I get a wheezy board and choose Bobby Heenan over fucking Michael Cole a roy right. But that's but that's it is, like, it's not necessarily a matter of who's better or who's best in the grand scheme of things. It's just exposure. Are the what are the audience seeing, what are they hearing? Who is the person that they associate with? Xyz. They associate Michael Cole with Monday Night Rod WWE because he's fucking ben that guy for twenty years now, which is insane because twenty five, twenty plus years ago until this day, the people that have been watching it this whole time have thought of him like a fucking goober. The weirdest thing in the world was when Pat Man used to get on and go fuck yeah, everyone loved Michael Cole, right, and the people in the crowd were like, woo, and am I who are those fucking people? Those gotta be the Disney Adult wrestling fans that are cheering for a Michael Cole Yeah, because everybody that would steal like once again, these the the people that they chased off from paying to go to these buildings, would never have had in a million years had somebody sit there and go, hey, guys, the legend Michael Cole, They would have laughed and shit themselves. Right, are you kidding me? We fucking hate this guy. I mean because skunked all the way through the guys. The guys claimed the fame was being the Rock's coat rack. Yeah, I mean that's what he did. That's where he started from. The Rock would put fucking clothes on him because he didn't want to see his ugly face. They switched it over to Jonathan Coachman just because they wanted You feigned that Michael Cole wasn't a complete joke.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was the role. How about all the gimmicks that they gave Cole over the years, the uh what was it? The raw computer announcer he had to go up there with a laptop and talk to an imaginary computer that he.
Speaker 1: Was a deeal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the orange fucking warning Owen Hart singlet Yeah, that was that was fantastic.
Speaker 1: Those were dark days, man. I was hoping, well that was happening, that that was his exit and they're like, nah, another fifteen years. I think, let's keep it going, Let's keep going with this. It's like, what the fuck? Why can't some of these people ever go? They just won't go away. Some of them they just will keep forever, and some of them they will just throw out of a window.
Speaker 2: Now, then, did Cole take over the Kevin Dunn spot, because I remember when we were talking about that, and Kevin Dunn was getting the fuck out because Vince mcfahm's gone, and obviously Kevin Dunn had a shit ton of power in the company, even more than what we knew at the time. And then they started consolidating all those different departments in the one and then he started to run even more control over it. Did Cole essentially get grandfathered Kevin Dunn's stuff?
Speaker 1: I think that that might play a role in it, But I also just think to the effect of it always goes back.
Speaker 2: I was in charge of way more than production at the end there goof like they were, Yeah, they were consolidated, they were closing down like the WWE studios and shit like that, and all those people got absorbed by the arms of Kevin Dunn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were getting rid of whole department. Son could be the guy. Yeah, maybe that's it. Maybe it's just a matter of like eventually people just start to believe their own bullshit and their own war right where it's like the bellies are a game changing professional wrestlers and the women's of it, and like anyone that was paying attention knows that's the stupidest shit they've ever heard in their life. But if you say it long enough, with enough fucking bass in your voice, apparently people will start to actually believe it and think it's true. So there's a good chance that that's what it is with Michael Cole, whether they're like, oh yeah, no Coals, Cole's fucking he knows all of it. Like it's even funny when you like Baily at one point she'd be like, oh my god, I've learned so much from Michael Cole, And I'm like, what do you mean she has.
Speaker 2: A crush on Michael Cole. I think I don't know. I think there's some kind of like budding friendship there.
Speaker 1: Natty issues thing. Maybe I don't know, I don't know, Like.
Speaker 2: It went past just being you know, silly like ring stuff. It got to the point where people were paying attention to them because they were constantly doing shit against each other, like it became a running gag even outside of the show, right, So it's kind of like, well, what's going on there is this like uh Britt Baker Tony Schiavanni situation.
Speaker 1: No, maybe it doesn't not. I don't want to say daddy issue because then that just makes it almost sexual. But I don't think. I highly doubt that's the case. I don't think Bailey is a fucking Michael Cole. Come on, I just no, no, no, I'm saying like for my own I don't want people to misconstrue what I'm saying, like it's like, oh, it's a daddy. Yeah, Bailey is just dogging it out with Michael. Please, that's about. That's silly.
Speaker 2: Eight inches sinking it into that fucking.
Speaker 1: Bad bunny just playing in the background in sense burning. Yeah, I don't think that's happening.
Speaker 2: I go Cole, going deeper him.
Speaker 1: Sugar Wolls, she's sitting She's sitting there and she's like, you know what, I I don't want to fuck any of these guys at the CrossFit Ship, but I really want sixty something year old yeah, Michael married Michael Gold.
Speaker 2: Who do you think she takes him with uh? With her?
Speaker 1: Aew, that would be fucking hilarious. That'd be great, that would be and And honestly, I found it really funny with that whole you know, big PAMs going to aw thing where there were people that were going, why would you ever want her to go there? And blah blah blah blah bah. I'm like, because, well, first and foremost, TKO is such a fucking joke that it's not even like, well, Brilly, you're really missing the boat. It's like she's made probably a couple million dollars at least in her career, if not more. So, it's not like a money hurt thing. They clearly don't want to feature her. They see her as like old news passe. They're just using her in these random dumb spots, And she wants to go and get paid way more money, which I'm sure Tony Kahn will just write her a blank track because she's Mercedes friend. If she wants to go do that and wrestle a couple of their girls, what am I gonna say? You know, like, that's not even jumping ship. That's quite literally just taking a better paying gig for less hours for a better boss. Like I'm not saying Tony Kahn is a better boss in the sense that he's going to write you better book, you better put you in front of more people, but he's going to beat the shit out of you less, I guess to some extent. And you're also not going to live in constant fear of getting fucking asked to take a fifty percent pay cut. And also in this this seems this seems even crazier, right, And you're not contributing to some weird, fucking wwe TKO culture where they're going to constantly be fucking predatory and trying to scrape nickels off you, Which that's an that's bad enough. We've all worked, like we've all worked in the place where, you know whatever, it might have been a retail job or a restaurant or something where you were they bring in the boss or some new guy and he's just like, you're taking a piss. Make sure you clock out. What are you doing over there? What are you doing over there? I'm putting a piece of gum in But sure there was not on my time. You got time to chew gum, you got time to do something for me. It's like that's how KO perceives themselves to be. And as you get older that probably sucks even more so. Bailey going to AW probably a good call for would you how do you think? How do you perceive this? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I really don't care.
Speaker 1: You're like whatever.
Speaker 2: Zero fuck's given. Bailey is just a shark a long time ago. If she goes to AW, yeah, now you're right, we'll get to see matches with her versus beck Law or her versus Willow. You know, like there's definitely a a bunch of different women that she can have matches with. Uh, it's not going to jump start her career like that AW Sico narrative that you know she's gonna get rebored and eight, No, she's not. She's gonna continue doing the same stick for the for more money and less time.
Speaker 1: Like you said, as far as she's gonna change her name, and that'll be that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's going to be Hayley, that's what she's going to be instead of Bailey. And there's not going to be any money made. There's not going to be new fans turning into AW because new fans for the most part, don't give a shit about the AW Women's division. Sure they'll they'll tune over to see her and Sasha reunite. Oh yeah, of course that'll be cute. So you get, like, what a rating spike for a week or two. Thank god you paid her seven figures there, Tony, good job. But I don't know, dude, like if she wants to go, if she's going to go, and I know that that's kind of like what they're pushing as far as what's happening with her. Her contract runs out by the end of the year. But I saw a lot of fans going, why wait, why wait, just cut her now. It's like what four you know, like just litteral fucking Yeah.
Speaker 1: Honestly, either way, either way, it's clearly no effect on you care.
Speaker 2: About the wrestler. Let her sit in the next six months or whatever. Let her lick her fucking wounds until the contract runs out. When the contract runs out, she goes over to AW fresh. Matter of fact, it's probably even better for AW if she does sit her ass out till December, because then by the time that Russell Mania rolls around, AW can start featuring fucking Bailey again.
Speaker 1: True, No, No, you're right, because then they got to spread out some of these people, and honestly, like the idea of a where it's like AW shouldn't take a bunch of these people and like they should really feature like guys. Daniel Garcia is still being shown on this show regularly, Wheeler Judah's getting shown regularly on the show. They can do for a Bailey and a Shamus and a whomever to show up and add a little bit of seasoning to these shows, because it's like, oh fucks, Mike Pearly gonna come out and do a fucking Garate kick again. It's like, give me a break, and I saw like a bunch of the shit from the paper. If anything, we're back to the point where WWE and AW are like what they were when they first started, where you just wanted AW to at least be more coherent and more reasonable, because it's like, you guys could really actually help yourselves in some capacity, But they're never going to.
Speaker 2: They're gonna just keep praying that Mexico figures it out. I'm ready to abandon both of them, anti Na and just can Mexico please come through?
Speaker 1: Please, missus like, I'm fine, only gonna use that duo lingo. App. I gotta fucking do something. I need the Undertaker to fucking shay. I need the Undertaker to book a reasonable show and another language for me to watch, because it's just gotten to that level of dead dog it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not really bad, dude, at this point, I'd just rather watch the fucking commercial leading. It's just these shows are not doing us any favors. Raw was fucking rancid. So here's the only other thing. Sault Ruca and kel Raquel got the ship kicked out of her for that title that she took off a Soul.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Raquel just set of just whacking her at one point, I'm like, good, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah she got she got knead in the nose. She got kicked in the nose. Like, if you didn't tell me that Soul was a professional wrestler, I would think she was doing that sh it on purpose.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, And is she.
Speaker 2: Really that unsafe or or I mean that was two major targeted shots to the nose, Like that's not a receipt for something that seems like some old school shit, right.
Speaker 1: Well, that's when Raquel started hitting her back of right, right, but.
Speaker 2: It's like once is an accident, two solid shots right in front of the camera.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, come on man, that's also nerves, Like that's another part of it too, where it's like, all right, you know, I'm not one to hold my tongue either way. And uh, this is definitely a situation where I'm kind of the soul ruka thing. It's it's done, it's done. Take it off television, send her back Annix to retool her, because this is fucking bad. She has been genuinely bad since she debuted on the main roster. Not like oh she's learning, or oh she's got to figure it out, or oh this is bringing around. She has been truly fucking rotten since she came up from Orlando, you know, like, and well that's happening. I'm thinking to myself once again, doing I guess the smart Internet whatever you want to call it. Guy, the voice in my head though, where I go, well, do you have people that are ready? It's like Creative has exactly you fucking dick on a plate for Jordan Grace. Nothing for Jordan Grace at all. I'm not a result. I'm not by the way both you and I were not like Jordan Grace super fans. But you're telling me that she couldn't go on television and give you something more fucking palatable and watchable.
Speaker 2: They don't see anything positive with her. That's the problem. WWE has had so many talented women that they just let slip through their fingers. I mean, they could have had the career of Mercedes Martinez running around in WWE right now.
Speaker 1: You could have give her three years at least, given her at least two or three years like something. It's it's very, very weird where we're at this point where it used to just always be WWE is gonna push the big fat parroits, like that was the thing we just knew. Like it was like, oh, why isn't this one likes better looking big fat parents, even Marie Times right, Like, oh why is even Mariga featured on TV instead of dot Mercedes Martinez. Oh, big fat parro tits and plastic face, and that's what they want right now. They're all attractive, and so you just hit this wall. You're like, so we're just picking people that don't know what they're doing and aren't ready for no reason. Then just for no reason. It's not like one is so much? Do you see what I'm saying? Like, it's like not, It's not like you're going in and you're seeing somebody. You're going listen, we're picking up people for the modern modeling catalogs and this girl's a four and this one's a tag or you know, like we're not at that point. Hey, we got to pick a guy for main event. One of them looks like Mason Rook and the other one looks like Roman Reigns. We're dealing with the solid set of like seven's to seven to tens. Dare I even say eight to tens at almost all points? And then you're just like, yeah, but what if we pick the ones that don't know what they're doing? That just let's just roll with those ones that aren't any good.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's partly because of how they interact in the back. I wonder maybe that's it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just a personality thing.
Speaker 2: Well that's what it is like at this point. It's not even you don't have to be good at your job, you just have to be good at your boss. And yeah, right, it might be one of those things like we always joke about Jade Cargo, How the fuck is she still out there? She might be the most lovable person in the back.
Speaker 1: She might They must her Naya, You're right, some of these mighty.
Speaker 2: Must glaze, these these corporate egos so well know how to like really lift those guys up and make them feel like a million bucks that they wouldn't even think about letting them go.
Speaker 1: Michael Hayes, Oh god, can you imagine the fucking shit?
Speaker 2: That's got to be easy, Michael Hayes has got to be easy, ego. I'm talking about these corporate guys, the shifty ones, the ones that know better, like you have to be smart. Michael Hayes is like, you gotta you gotta really gorgeous suit there, Michael, Oh yeah, you like it? This seer sucker soon Well, I got all right, dude, It's.
Speaker 1: Like all right. On a scale of one to twenty, what level of fucking gross ass shit has Michael Hayes said about Jade Cargole That wouldn't fly at twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty, twenty twenty, I'm gonna go twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: How many times do you think he has you is the word chocolate in a positive way about Jane Cargo.
Speaker 2: I'm serious about how many times you use it in the negative way.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, no, he's not gonna do that, man, She's he's getting forever push But you know you could just see him just like, oh, doesn't look like that my day or something like, you just know he's just being fucking vile. Of all the people you could just picture, didn't you get that?
Speaker 2: Wasn't it that female writer that sued w w E or whatever she was a she was a black girl and she's so w w E because it was just so racist at the Creative talks and it was I guess it was just Michael Hayes talking.
Speaker 1: No way. The funny thing is is like at that time, it was probably like you and I were both just like, oh, come on, you know that these are just sucking old men being idiots. But now probably really a hindsight, I'm sure he was gross dude.
Speaker 2: Like I just it was Michael Hayes was there. I know Stephanie was there, Triph was there, there were other people there, but I think Michael Hayes was the one that was quoted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so no way, I know I could never believe, but no, you're right, they're probably better at their boss than they are at their job. And that's not necessarily like you know, folding your arms up, being like they just fucking everyone. No, they're just more carrots. They just like them, they like them more. It's people because once again, like it's when they're all within this range of looks and marketability and aesthetics or whatever the fuck it's got to be, has got to come down to some sort of emotional beat that they hit with the people that are booking the show, because you she can't explain to me once again why Juliet doesn't do anything on these shows. But we have to be subjected to soul Ruka and Maxine and these girls that have like absolutely zero fucking talent and zero charisma, and it's like, Okay, they're athletic.
Speaker 2: I think she absolutely has charisma. I don't think she's I don't think she's good on the mic, but she's absolutely charismatic. I think the fans like her. They like her the way she she carries herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta get her out of the fucking Jenkos because that she also just looks.
Speaker 2: For her you know, it works for Jeff Hardy Joe. Why are you hating? Why are you hating?
Speaker 1: Bro Right in a fucking a suit worked for John Travolta and Saturday Night Fever in nineteen fucking eighty one. You know, like it's at some point you just go, yeah, no, this doesn't look good and the clunky movements and her like she does like actually, honest to odd, she's like the most athletic girl I've ever seen that moves around like fucking gassed out Batista. How are you that athletic and still move around like jacked up fucking action figure Batista? I don't know remember when remember the fucking the whole uh not whole Cogan, but the amazing hulk toy that was just big at its arms would just kind of like turn it the waist and shit, that's how soul Ruka moves around the ring. She'll she'll move around like then like that and then do like a triple one day, You like, what is what is that? How do you look so wooden? And then all of a sudden just break out like a fucking six thirty. It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Because I really feel like her mind is moving faster than her body. Think it's one of those yeah, like she knows what she wants to do, right, Like if if we asked soul Ruka what she wanted to actually happen in her matches, I bet they're very concise. I bet they're very fluid. It's probably a wonderful story that her and Raquel could have told. What actually happened, though, was was a fucking baby rhino and a china shop, Like it was just all over the fucking place, But in the rhino's mind, it's over here, you know, picking up little tea kettles and little little sippy cups and drinking out of them with its pinky up like it's it's comically cartoonish as to how bad what was supposed to happen versus what actually happened really was. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Does anybody watch her matches back with her and go your look at your body language? It's fucking awful.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I assume that that's something somebody should do, right, somebody.
Speaker 1: Any anyone, Like if I think about Early, No, he's too busy getting locked in a cage and.
Speaker 2: That's bullshit. He always has time to take pictures with the ladies. Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. No, but like if you remember really early Rhea, she had really bad body language Shoe and it's because she was so fucking tall, and you could see, like you said, you could see her running through the spots, and it was a lot of the memorization and she wasn't really ready to fucking do things fluidly. And eventually she got over that. Maybe that won't happen with Sol because the right times. Even in that match, like when she smashed her in the face with that knee, she did the follow up which was a little bit you know, off the cuff, but Raquel didn't even respond because she was still too stunned from getting her knicks busted open again. She is still like, what the fuck right?
Speaker 2: Right? But that's what I'm saying, And Soul's already doing two other fucking moves by the time Raquel's like shaking the cobwebs out of her fucking soul. So it's like, yeah, I really think it's a case of Soul is working ahead of herself. She's not confident in what she's doing. She's running through the moves, but her body's not catching up, right, or she's just I don't know, I don't know, she's just too far ahead, Like that's that's a you thing that can you can explain. But that's what it looks like to me as a fan, is that she's working against herself.
Speaker 1: She's oh shit, I'm she has oh shit, I'm thinking face with poor posture because she's not ready and she's not moving fluidly and naturally because she's not comfortable. Are a green wrestler looks like? And I hate to bring up Michael Hayes again, but I'll bring up a different Michael. A green wrestler looks like that Michael Richard's rant where he starts yelling the N word on the stage. That's what a green wrestler looks like. Also another Michael Well, they both probably do it, but like it's it's the I'm overwhelmed, which is where you end up with I'm overwhelmed. And her version of that was I'm just gonna need Raquel as heart as I can in the fucking face.
Speaker 2: That's what her her two though. That's the thing is, wouldn't she almost have more respect if she did it on purpose to fucking bust Raquel open versus I didn't mean to do this at all.
Speaker 1: Like doctor Death Raquel or.
Speaker 2: Doctor Death Soul Ruca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Strong Style Soul Ruca is Steve kurr Ruca.
Speaker 2: Sure, Or.
Speaker 1: She's like, that's a receipt brother who like, what the fu? Yeah No, that's a green sloppy girl who's who's overwhelmed and doesn't know what she's doing, so she just starts. She's like, I'm just gonna do a thing, and it's gonna look fucking cool and tough and hard. I'm just gonna hit her and then people are gonna go ooh, as opposed to just looking and sitting completely on their hands staring at her like who fired it? Yeah, And that's what it is. It's the acting. It's that acting out like someone's so uncomfortable that they just go completely off the rails. And that's sort of what it is. What you see that with green wrestlers, they'll go completely off the rails. And sometimes yeah, they'll hit somebody too hard, or they'll kick them too hard, or they'll do some stupid shit because in their mind they're trying to remember what they're supposed to do next. Well also simultaneously feeling the pressure of the crowd not giving a fuck and it's it's all the different senses they're coming at them at the same time, and instead of being able to just take a deep breath and go listen, these people might not give a shit in this moment. But it's just a random fucking Monday night. Raw, I'm at a woman's match at ten fifteen at night. No one fucking cares. It's okay, I just got a chill out, do the thing, be a professional, go to the back, lose the belt, a shake er Kel's hand, and I say, you know, thank you, honey, that was right. We had a great match, and I'll see you. You know, I'll see you on Friday. And she don't think like that when you're green and scared and thinking, oh my god, i'm gonna get made fun of on the internet. I'm gonna get a bit, I'm gonna get yelled at and blabbah blah blah blah, because that's what somebody does when they're nervous and unprepared, and a lot of the times that's what happens. People get more hurt being nervous than they do just going all right, whatever come, what may.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: But hopefully this is now a sign that it's time for them to start steering away from soul Ruka, get her off Television center, back down to n XT and start focusing a spotlight on somebody who's ready, capable, competent. And uh, yeah, I mean it was a nice idea. It was a nice idea. They did the same thing with her that they did with tiffany Where's a nice idea, right, it's a nice idea we could do something with that. Look, she's super athletic, and she's pretty and she's a she's a gymnast whoa poh great, and it's like, well, not ready, right, Sometimes you gotta accept that. You just gotta accept these people weren't ready. And you know what I wasn't ready for. I wasn't ready for the USA. We already talked about the usas, but I wasn't ready for Yeah, that was that was fine.
Speaker 2: Another main events where we had South Rollins and Roman reigns come out and talk to each other. I wasn't ready for that. I mean, that's not what's been happening for the last four weeks, right, But you know, like that's why not. You guys enjoyed it so much.
Speaker 1: I stuckered you into this match. I'm like, who is the face? Who am I jeering for? Who is the who is the good person here? The whole industry needs me to beat you, dude? Yeah right? Do you know how fucking funny that was? Do you know how funny it was to hear Roman Raine try to play the underdog, This fucking asshole who has beat everyone for fifteen years, He's trying to fucking add a boy Rocky Balboa right now. This guy would find the fucking shroud of Turk or whatever it is Jesus for Yeah, he'd fucking pin that. If you pin it, laid out a pin it, I won ww. We would book him to beat the shroud of fucking turn if they could. He has beaten everyone mercilessly for closer to fucking two decades.
Speaker 5: And he's like, I don't think you got to understand is that the industry needs me to beat you.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about? The fuck are you talking about? You've been books like fucking the most important guy on the plane. The announcers don't e know how to call your ship because all they've been dold for fifteen years is to put you over. So when like fucking Elleen Knight's like, this sucks.
Speaker 1: The announcers are like, I don't know why only I would ever say such a thing about Roman. That makes no sense.
Speaker 2: I was kind of hoping that they could actually run with this and do like the old Royal Rumble interviews where they have like myster Iguana going, I really need Roman reigns to win for my people.
Speaker 1: Oh that yeah, all of a sudden, they put they put an Ai fucking Eddie Guerrero sitting on a cloud.
Speaker 5: Essay, do it for yah? Listen here here, yeah, Oh, the cream of the crop. It's gotta be Roman rings. Have you seen roman rains record? It's only seven hundred and fifty two to twelve.
Speaker 1: Be a man, Seve, honest to god. Not that I would ever want a fucking Patriot or give a click to one of those fucking cage match sites, But what's Roman's collective record throughout the past fifteen years? I would wazer to bed. It's probably like nine, Like the way like a fucking percentage score is like he's probably won what zero point nine eight five percent of his matches. I mean, really, i'd say if he's wrestled, let's just say he's wrestled a thousand matches in his career. He has won nine hundred and fifty of them, maybe nine hundred and twenty five before being generous and counting tag team matches like the idea of him go and like have to beat there, I must beat you. There is no wow, Get out of here. Let's see, all right, So Roman Raine says, oney, ten matches, three hundred and forty losses and thirty three draws. All right, I'm not counting fucking draws. Get the fuck out of here, dude. Oh wow, Okay, so he's only one seventy three. Yeah, because I'm not counting dude, I'm not counting the fucking draws. Your break. So yeah, at least I'm rounded up a little bit. There, I'm saying, at least he's won. So seventy eight percent of his matches is just all those drug miss all those.
Speaker 2: There's more, there's more, hold on and there's another part to this. What what he didn't read? His win rate improved significantly during his tribal chief persona from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four, where he maintained a win ratio often exceeding eighty five plus percent for seven consecutive years.
Speaker 1: You know what, fuck the water supply. Ask him without the fight, Ask him without his tag matches, all right, ask him without when he was gonna fucking tag them match. It's just singles matches, I assure you.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty. All of those wins, so all of those losses happened before twenty twenty, right, right.
Speaker 1: So let's just so let's just put it this way. We'll round it right up to eighty percent. Let's just round it to eighty because I think that's pretty reasonable. So he wins four out of five of his matches, and then this is somebody that's looking and going, how could I ever? How could I ever?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's because Seth represents h type of hell.
Speaker 1: He can't climb. Yeah, the type of friend Seth were just so different. Oh you are? You really are the only difference between Seth Rawlins and Roman Reigns at Seth Rowlins at least has the dignity to show up and bora us. That's the only.
Speaker 2: Difference between the whole industry needs me to beat you.
Speaker 1: I love it. Man. If they weren't, if TKO wasn't so cheap, maybe they could get that music that would if I only could we could do with God? Oh could I ever beat us? Like? Haven't you beat Seth? Like forty two times? And he's just beating you forty five times?
Speaker 2: Mike, I have those losses since twenty twenty are Seth rollins?
Speaker 1: Oh? Probably most of them. That's probably what it is, because they would probably, this is my guest, if you were to break down those losses, it was probably let's see, lost one to Jay I remember somewhere in there, because that was like a shock Cargo right, oh Shay cargole Ja, Yeah, Jay and that wig he kill it. He's we know that these just off memory blind memory. In the last half dozen years, he's lost to his cousin John Cena, Cody Rhodes, And I think that's that about it. Solo. I think he lost one. Yeah, so he's lost he's lost badges to a couple of his family members, John Cena. Did he lose one of punk I don't think he lost one a punk in there?
Speaker 2: Did he lose a brock.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he might have lost one to brock in there? Yeah, So this is it. Yeah, let's see this is a every room one two.
Speaker 2: Wow. December four, Worth oh so that was a Christmas present.
Speaker 1: I see Roman Reigns and jay Us versus Kevin Owens Xavier Woods. You want to bet they pins jay Us? You bet your fucking bet your life on that one. Yeah, uh behavior Woods, that was god have been a d K in no way that wasn't a deep.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there was a lot of fuckery in that match. Xavier Woods was the afterthought.
Speaker 1: Let's sake, and strictly one on one competition. Roman Reigns has an exceptional win. Yes, he's one eighty eight of his singles match. Thank you. So this is once again the guy that's sitting there being like I I must overcome you seth Rollins for the industry.
Speaker 2: You know what, let's witch fair, hey, Joe, since you're on the roll here, Joe punches. What's what's Seth's win loss record? Oh god, I mean, let's see what Let's see what Roman sees, Joe, because we're over here just bagging on Roman. But maybe Roman knows something. Maybe Roman is seeing the forest through the trees and he doesn't he doesn't really, you know, tell us the evil that is seth Rawlins. So maybe we can figure it out together here on wrestling suit.
Speaker 1: We can all right, what do you what's your guest for I'm gonna say for Seth fifty five to sixty win ratio, and that's only because he's gone.
Speaker 2: Will Yeah, but I will put a caveat to that because I don't think it's the wind ratio that I'm gonna count. I'll count the pin ratio. How many times has Seth Rawlin's been pinned? Let's see, because I think there's a lot of d q's in Seth's past, a lot of them, a lot of decus, a lot of a lot of Mike Partner lost what a fucking piece of shit? Now, a lot of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to remember he was a heel for a lot of that time, and he was the heel that would take the l to like Sina and shit. That was never Roman's role.
Speaker 2: Real Seth Robins has eleven hundred thirty two wins, nine hundred and thirty four losses, and sixty draws. So will they come out two percent? Oh yeah, maybe like a sixty percent? Right, Oh no, not even probably like a fifty five percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I was guess in fifty five to sixty because he's he's put over. Like I said, for what it's worth. Even though he's insufferable, he has lost.
Speaker 2: They're also coming our wage. Come on now, FC oh they are rh Yeah, let's not yah.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I'm not counting that.
Speaker 2: That's that's a different guy. He's got a forty five percent win ratio. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but once again, if that's including like his indie wrestling career.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this is just WWE now.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, wow, heliums more.
Speaker 2: Than he's won in WWE. Six hundred and three wins, six hundred and ninety eight losses, twenty five draws. Wow, it feels like he always wins.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because he's triple ah. So you'll always get it back. I'll always get it back, and usually threefold. I think that's how it goes. Play this. Roman Reigns has never officially submitted or tapped out on WWE television during his entire career. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Swollen mustache puts up. Roman Reigns has defeated Seth Rollins nineteen times in one on one matches.
Speaker 7: I've running up there.
Speaker 1: I've only beat you twenty times. I'm sorry, I beat you nineteen times. I have to beat you fucking twenty well gets us stuck my entire asshole. That is ridiculous. The industry needs me to beat you.
Speaker 2: Hey man, I cannot wait for two days of Summer Slam coming up. I know Joe and myself will be here on Thursday to really break down Summer Slam for everybody, but.
Speaker 1: We'll just be here. Well by then, we got to think. Man, right, they're absolutely going to add two or three more matches on SmackDown because they added two matches last night I believe, right, the Dan Housen Money's match and then something else, I believe. So I'm going to assume they're going to add another two matches on match that. Yeah, well, yeah, we'll have to see. They're going to definitely add one well, one woman's match, one men's match.
Speaker 2: The got twelve matches. I think they're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like six matches more than they usually would put on, even on two nights, right, Uh oh no, you're right, because that would be so they'll do the pre show on ESPN two app right, and they'll run that for an hour and then they'll fuck okay, all right, so twelve they might be done that. You're right, they might be done all right, but you know who else is done.
Speaker 2: We are so much loved everybody. Thank you for supporting the Showpatreon dot com for it, lash Restling Soup and yeah, we'll be back Thursday.
Speaker 1: Be on Thursday. Gonna go take a piece.
Speaker 4: I'm the only true champion around here. And when I said it, I'm minted. I need to beat you. I need my family to see me beat you.
Speaker 3: You at the.
Speaker 4: Everyone, everybody needs me to beat you. It's not just this company, the whole industry needs me to beat you.
Speaker 6: Stuma and a mad Steven and at Steumano spielding, stifly cool, little