Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I help? Welcome back to the Occult Rejects Today. We've got a very special guest on, somebody I was very excited to get on after I was talking to them for a bit and found out they also did paranormal work.
Speaker 3: I think this may be the first time.
Speaker 1: I've actually had I don't know what to go cult this or a witch or whatever on the show that also is into paranormal. We've had paranormal people on, but I don't think any of them were into that stuff, so I would assume this might be from a little bit of a different lens, which can be exciting. But before we get into all of that, we will talk about Taro as well.
Speaker 3: And Lee.
Speaker 1: Please everybody know what's going on and where they can find all of your stuff as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, hello, thank you so much for having me. I am honored to be here. My name is Lee Savagejoe. My business name, I suppose is Lee in Tune and you can find me on Instagram at Lee in Tune l E I g H. The right way to spell it Lee in Tune. My website Leetune dot com. But yeah, I'm an intuitive tarot reader, I'm a ranking master, I'm an energetic sound healer, and I am also a paranormal investigator. I have a all female paranormal investigation group called Three Veils Paranormal.
Speaker 1: That is awesome. It all it's all women. I didn't even know know that that's great. It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three of us nice.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you guys don't want away from the ghost Like, who's that guy on a ghost Adventures?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, who's this boy that.
Speaker 1: He's always sticking in the most fucked up situations? I forgot the dudes now, yeahs like send him in there and yeah Aaron, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the poor guy's wife tries to kill him too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, I know, talk about crazy man wild.
Speaker 3: I can't catch a bird.
Speaker 2: Run Unlike some big old grown men that like to investigate paranormal. We are not runners.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. So I guess, actually, you know what, since you have kind of like both of these things, I guess first what I mean, what was it that you got into first, like kind of like witchcraft or paranormal.
Speaker 2: I think paranormal came first. Yeah, when I like very quick recap. But when I was eight years old, we moved to Franklin, Tennessee, which is a little bit south of Nashville, and it's a huge Civil War town. There was a battle there and I believe it was the most bloodshed and the least amount of time during the Civil War. And uh so there's a massive Confederate cemetery there, a lot of historic properties, and I was instantly like fascinated, and not because I also love history, but I was so just enamored by by the feeling of it and all of the history and the kind of eeriness of the cemetery. And I would ask my parents on the weekends if we could go back to these places and explore the cemeteries. And and I remember very vividly at a very young age just being so into the anything haunted, anything that may have a ghost, you know, I was like in it. And so my love for the paranormal, I think really fueled kind of the path that I ended up taking into tarot and metaphysical work. So, yeah, the ghosts, the ghost came first, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a feeling because that's even kind of like I guess my situation that you know, my even though my parents were rather kind of religion growing up, or especially my mom, she still believed in ghosts and aliens. So I think that kind of helped her, you know, open me up to other things. Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I don't know where you raise Catholic.
Speaker 1: Oh well, Catholic and Christians like kind of back and forth. At one point my mom, My mom was like fuck the Catholic Church and she was like a Christian some shit. I don't know why she got like that, but she did.
Speaker 2: I just find like the Catholic like the Catholicism to spirituality pipeline is like it's like a real thing. I think Catholicism is so mystical in itself, and it's you know, yes, the preaching of the miracles and you know that the incense in church, and I think it's like such a kind of interesting, you know, foray into into metaphysics.
Speaker 3: I was raised Catholics, so I totally agree with that. We were talking about that on the show not too long ago.
Speaker 1: It was just kind of like a little thing that we just talked about here for a few seconds. How like, you know, kind of I think a lot of us have no, and there was people on the show that Catholicism I think kind of like if you're ceremonial magician, I mean, what's really the difference, you know, I'm saying, like the way it looks, it's going to be very easy for you to switch over.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's all about ritual, right, ritual and tradition and you know, reverence and sanctity like it all. It's all just one woven web.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, I agree, I totally agree. So you know, like I asked all my guests, what was it that got you into the cult, witchcraft, whatever you call it, you know, for you for yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, like I said, living in that really historic place was kind of my entry way. But my mom also was super into ghosts and psychics and was a firm believer in the other side. So I kind of grew up always you know, she loves scary movies and so it was kind of our thing. And then I discovered probably around ten that I, this is gonna this is crazy, but that I could smell ghosts. So so yes, my grandma also could. And the reason we discovered this was because my grandma's house was extremely haunted in Fayetteville, North Carolina. She just recently passed away. I'm sure she is haunting the shit out of that house herself now, but her house is extremely haunted, always has been. And I vividly remember going into one of those historic places and saying that it smelled like Grandma's house. And then I found that every place I went that was supposedly haunted or you know, I would smell the same smell. And my grandma kind of caught onto this and she was like, I think you have what I have. So it's this kind of passed down trait. Fast forward thirty years or you know, twenty five years. I'm listening to one of my favorite podcasts, which is called Psychic Teachers, which was a huge kind of like gateway in for me, and they're talking about the Clayers, which you know, there's Clairvoyance and Claire Aliens, and one of them is psychic smelling. And I had this like epiphany where I was like, oh my god, I have that. I have that. I'd never heard of it, I've never heard of anybody besides me.
Speaker 3: I'm going to look into that after the show. Yeah, this is really weird. Yeah, I'm something that was.
Speaker 2: That was kind of my first inkling that maybe I was a little more sensitive or or in tune than the average Joe.
Speaker 3: I don't think, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And then it all just kind of evolved, you know. I also my degrees in musical theater. Theater in itself is full of super stition, and you know, yeah, the theater kid to tarot reader pipeline is also one that should probably be studied.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's funny. When I was in high school that did rupt.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of people that were in theater that were also kind of open to witchcraft and that stuff. Thinking about it now, oh wow, yeah change.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, the whole purpose of theater is suspension of belief, right like to make to bring people in and make them believe what's happening, and so I think they kind of go hand in hand.
Speaker 1: No, I could see that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I got my first tarot deck when I was eighteen. I'm about to be thirty seven in a few days, so I'm not reading Taro for a very long time. And Taro for me has just kind of always been like the backbone of my practice and my spirituality. And then you know, it all kind of unfolded from there.
Speaker 1: Nice. What was the first Tarot deck, if you remember, it.
Speaker 2: Was the rider Weight Smith. I have it in my car still. It literally lives in my in my middle console. I haven't wrapped with the exact same lime green scrunchy that it has been wrapped in since I was eighteen. It's like, it's yeah, so any if you ever, if you follow me on social media, anytime I'm in my car doing like a Tarot, yeah, it's it's from that deck, Like that is my og.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so yeah, I'm a firm believer that if you are going to start, if you're interested in starting to read Tarot, I am a firm believer that you should start with the rider Weight Smith deck. I am like that. I agree, Yeah, I just I feel that it's the basis. It's the basis for all Tarot decks. Ninety nine point nine percent of them are going to be based on that imagery and on that symbolism, and so starting there is always going to give you a really nice understanding, and then from there you can pick up any deck and read it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's actually a great suggestion, if I remember correctly, the right of way does even have like the associations on them, right, like they'll have like the planetary or things on them.
Speaker 2: It does not.
Speaker 1: Oh, for some reason I thought it did.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't have any of that on it. It literally just has like the number and the image. But you know, newer, newer versions do a lot of the versions you can get now actually have like the meanings written on them, which you know, I have.
Speaker 3: You said that. I'm like, I don't know if you should do that. Actually, maybe let you figure that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's you know, it depends on how you want to learn. It depends on how you learn the best, right. Like. It's interesting because I've been reading for so long and it's hard to even think back as to like how I learned because it just to been such a part of my life for such a long time. But there's there's multiple ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you no?
Speaker 1: You know, not everybody does this. Actually I think less people do it than I know. Do you attribute the cards to the cabalistic Tree of Life?
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm not overly versed. Okay, that's yeah, something I don't know. I know there are people that do. I have had discussions with some people that are that very much find those intersections, but that's not really part of my practice.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, no, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I honestly, because I know you seem to be more of like a witch instead of a ceremonial magician. I didn't expect you to be into.
Speaker 3: Not knocking you.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I'm just yeah, yeah, not knocking you at all when I say that, So I don't think it that way.
Speaker 3: But I know I understand nice. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Do you when it comes to like reading Taro, do you look at it from like a psychological standpoint as well? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah. I always say with Taro, you know, Taro is a sacred mirror it. You know, I don't necessarily work with Taro as a fortune teller. I think it can show us what's coming. It can give us, you know, it can give us things that we need to maybe pay more attention to take heed of. But Taro is always going to reflect the current energies and in that, you know, if you're in a place where you're like, I don't know if I should take Path A or Path B. What we can do with Taro then is we can look at this and we can say, what would be the energy if I took Path A, what would be the energy if I took Path B? Right, And in that, it's gonna present roadblocks, It's gonna present things that may come with ease. It's gonna pull up some childhood shit, some shadow works, some stuff that needs to be looked at, parts of ourselves that maybe we don't want to face that maybe we're afraid to look at. You know, that's the psychology of it all. It's gonna it's gonna show you what you need to be shown. It's really just up to you if you're ready to receive it.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. Nice, Thank you, thank you? What sorry? What other I know you mentioned? You know obviously the other deck, the right of Weight deck. What other ones do you do you work with? Besides that? That's actually just my own wondering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I use the light Sears taro. I'm like looking at my collection right now. The light Sears Taro is one that I use pretty frequently, Flower Child Taro, the Pulp Taro, which I love, And then I just got a new deck the other day which has quickly become my favorite. It's called the Infinite Door by Pamela Love and her imagery is so cool. I will say, though, all of those decks are based off of the right way. So I am a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to TETO, and not everyone is right I am. I think it's my theater background, like I am. I feel, Yeah, I think you know, I'm I'm a firm believer and when I teach, I am I'm a believer in knowing the meanings as they're intended and being very prepared before you read. For other people, I think you should be versed enough in the meanings that you're not going to get thrown right, like, And that's kind of that theater background of preparation, like if you stay ready, you don't have to get ready, kind of.
Speaker 3: Like that, if you stay ready, you don't have to get ready. What a concept.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I think your intuition comes in absolutely, and it's a big part of reading harrow, especially when you're looking at cards together versus just the individual card. But I am a stickler a little bit with that, with knowing the meanings. Uh So anyway, Yeah, I'm a Riderway Smith traditionalist a little bit. I still get it. My main deck that I use for client work always is the og. It's six it's literally sitting beside me at my table now it stays ready.
Speaker 1: I mean even with me, I'm not huge into taro, like I do use it and I think it's very important, especially like the way I use it for the Kabbala. I've only had the Magical Doorn deck, and then I I've bought another Golden door, magical Golden Doorn deck. I bought another Golden Doorn deck that I haven't touched, and I even have the Toaf deck that I haven't touched. Like I've literally just stuck with that one deck the whole time I've ever used.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's the thing when you have one that really resonates with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a reason, right.
Speaker 2: I mean I've never even honestly, I've never even really delved in very much to the other the other tarots, just because I'm such a traditionalist.
Speaker 3: So you know, that's why I get it with me.
Speaker 1: They spoke to me enough that I was just like I felt like I just brought them because I was like, oh, I'm supposed to have more than one tyro deck, and I'm just like, I don't know the other deck. I just enjoy looking at It's just easier for me. And I'm like, why am I going to try to relearn? Like I feel like I have to relearn. I don't know, it's not have to explain.
Speaker 2: Maybe, well, yeah, totally. I mean I think that that's a big thing about a spiritual practice in general, you know, taro or anything like. It is about what finding what resonates and works for you. And that's why it's so personal and so it's it's your own unique individual path and the internet can be so gatekeepy and you know, and do it this way not that way, and this is wrong and don't do it like that. And I just think like, if it resonates for you, then that's what your men to do. That's what's supposed to you know, whatever gets you there.
Speaker 1: Man, I know what you're saying. I know what you're say. Yeah, you did mention. You mentioned it a few times about like you mentioned it before about being in a musical theater. Do you think that the performance trains your intuition in any way, like reading a room, sensing emotion, understanding simples and archetypes. Do you think that helped you along your path to do what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yes on yeah, and I you know, I still perform. I have a.
Speaker 3: Nice Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's that's actually Lee in Tune is because I, you know, in tune with intuition, but I also am a singer, so that's kind of where the name came from. It's this like all encompassing umbrella. So yeah, I perform usually like two or three times a week. I have a standing contract with Hilton Hotels, so I do like private dinners for them here in Myrtle Beach. So it's really interesting to kind of like parallels of what I do. It is all about reading the room, all about reading the person you're with, reading their energy, being able to pivot, being able to be on your feet, and you know, yeah, at the end of the day, it's all about energy, and it's all about vibes and preparation again, being prepared and knowing your shit. You know, like people are coming to you for a service, whether it's performing or reading their cards. They're coming to me because they trust that I am an expert in what I'm doing. That's why they're coming. And so it is my job to show up in that capacity and to perform to the best of my ability, be it reading, terror or performing.
Speaker 1: I think between the performance and I think it might've been something I came across of you. I was kind of dealing with gross and loss and grief. That really helped you kind of like really find I guess put all your stuff into him really will, like really everything came to.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I you know, like I said, I've been on this path forever. But when I was thirty two, I had a miscarriage and it's okay, it was actually you know, at the time it was very painful, but it was the catalyst for my path totally switching. And through that, through the healing of that, you know, I'd lost my mom, and I've lost a lot of people, especially for how young I am and how young I.
Speaker 3: Am youself on the back, Yeah.
Speaker 2: For my age, I've lost a lot of people. And I, for a very long time, drank it away. I smoked it away, did I didn't feel it. I was like a party girl through and.
Speaker 3: Through well honesty, I respect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so when the miscarriage happened, I was at a crossroads and I was like, Okay, the way I've been dealing with this shit is not working. I can either choose to heal it. I can feel it and I can work through it, or I can continue down this. You know, I'm not going to say destructive. Like I was overall a relatively stable person, but I felt like I was on a hamster wheel. It was like anytime I kind of got my feet underneath me, if something happened, I would just kind of like throw myself into the party of it all. And you know, so I was like, it's time for a change, and so I thought I was going to a yoga class. It ended up being a chakra alignment. I didn't even know what a chakra was, and like it just totally catapulted me onto this path. And so that was four years ago now, and in that time, I became a reiki master, an energetic sound healer, opened I am a co owner of a brick and mortar healing space in downtown Myrtle Beach. Yeah That's where I'm at right now, and started free veils paranormal. So it was always the path I was meant to be on, but it took what I call tower moments, speaking of the tower in Tarot. It took a tower moment to shake me loose and to shift my path, and so I'm very grateful. I'm grateful for that loss. It was painful, but it was the catalyst of the shift of my entire life.
Speaker 1: You know, I kind of had like an experience. I mean, obviously not like yours, but where I had started like really questioning what the fuck am I doing? You know, where am I going? I ended up. You know, I'm not the great pillar of the community as everyone may think I was, but I am. But I ended up doing two years in federal prison and yeah, selling steroids online to believe it or that. Yeah, so that's how became federal because I was mailing it. But you know, I was at that, you know, at one time, you know, in a long time ago it's piping, about twenty years or whatever. I was a drug addict. I was a dope fiend, pibe about five or six years, and eventually, you know, I whatever, I got clean. But like you know, I started just when I was sitting in prison, I was like, all right, you could sit here and maybe I argue, like, yes, you know, shit with the government, maybe certain things shouldn't be illegal and they're overreaching, but it's like I still knew what I was doing. I knew the outcome, and I'm just like wondering, like, you know, was I I don't. I just started looking at myself and being like, you know, how sick am I really? And I'm just doing it in different ways or.
Speaker 3: Just certain things.
Speaker 1: I found myself sitting in prison and like I was blaming like the kid who told on me. I had all these like thoughts, you know, fuck them up, gets something, all this crazy shit, and I'm like, if I wasn't doing what I was doing, he couldn't have told on me, though I don't know. And then and when I got out of jail, I just I literally be, I don't know, something snapped while I was in prison, and I just like even my frame of thought once somewhere else, I started reading more of like spiritual and like you know, cult books. So I was in there. There's actually tons of cult books in Joie, at least the one I was in. And yeah, it was just something changed and I kind of like was like I got to fix my fucking head. Like just because I put down dope doesn't mean I'm sober minded, you know that's right?
Speaker 2: Yes, ye yep.
Speaker 1: So you know again, it might have been a little bit of different of yours. But you know something you know did definitely kind of turn in my way of thinking. I was like, I gotta change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, it was it was your tower moment. It had to happen. It's you know, that's the tower in Tarot, It's the sixteenth card, and it's this energy where sometimes it feels like things come out of left field, out of our control. Sometimes we want to pretend they were out of our control, but really it's something that we brought on ourselves and they it's it's the moment in life that shake you down to the foundation, and it's a test. It's a test to see how strong that foundation is, right, Like, what kind of foundation are you walking on? If it's wonky, Honey, You're gonna feel it when those when those moments come through, right because they're they're gonna happen. They're the inevitable things that happen in life. It's deaths, divorces, job losses, jail time. I mean, it's that kind of shit that comes in and shakes you. And those are the those are the tests, Those are the tests of your character. Those are the tests of your perseverance and your strength and so I always say when people come to me in the middle of a tower moment, somebody going through a divorce or somebody that's just gone through a loss, you know, I'm like, let's look for the light. The star follows the tower, which is all about hope and the light at the end of the tunnel. So how are we going to fix the foundation? How are we going to rebuild? Right? Are you going to rebuild another tower? Are we going to make a cute little cottage a mansion? Like what do you want it to look like? We have to switch the thinking. It can be why did this happen to me? It has to be why is this happening for me? And how can I move differently from here?
Speaker 1: Now I can remember, it was like so like almost like vivid. It's like, I don't know if you've ever known much about prison, but I was even in the Shoe special housing unit, and that's like prison for people in prison, like you had to do something up. My excuse for being my reason for being in there was totally fucking retarded. I sent an email to my brother mentioning a few people that I was in prison with that were famous, and they considered that like a breach of security or some shit and threw me in the shoe. They were fucking with me because even moving story short, eventually when I saw the sergeant and they went over this, They're like, why are you in here?
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know, you guys put me in. He's like, this is stupid.
Speaker 1: I'll get you out today. But like, you know, the guy, the guy, the guy George Young from a Blow, the movie Blow. I was in prison with him, so like I was telling him that. And there was like a guy from the Yankees that I was in there with, and some senator from fucking I think Massachusetts, you know. So I told him that and like I'm sick. I am, like I actually was really sick. I'm in a shoe. I'm in there with somebody that I'm almost pretty sure was a pedophile. And I'm like laying like on my bunk like sick is ship in the shoe And I'm like, Yo, what the fuck happened?
Speaker 3: I'm like, how am I here right now?
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm in prison for people, in prison with a fucking creep underneath me.
Speaker 3: Like fuck. I was like, yo, I gotta change something that something isn't.
Speaker 2: Got right, that's a tower moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah there, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Made it through.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: You did mention the chakras and the raikie. I did want to kind of get into that. I don't know what you one you want to maybe talk about first. I'm interested in learning about I guess some both of them are how you got involved in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so our body is full of chakras. I could not tell you the full amount, but you know, in yeah, in spirituality, in reiki, I usually deal with the seven main which go from the base of the spine to the top of the head and very quickly. Base of spine is root chakra. That is all of our feelings around safety and stability and money, and that's the first one formed. So a lot of our childhood trauma lives in the root chakra. If we didn't feel safe, if we felt abandoned, if you know any of that, if our safety was threatened as a child, that lives in that root chakra. We move up to the sacral that's in our womb space that's all about our creativity and our passion. We moved to the solar plexus that's right above our belly button. That's where our confidence and self worth live. Then our heart, and our heart is the bridge shock growth. There's three below, three above, so if that heart is blocked, usually everything's a little wonky, right. And the heart is of course about compassion and grace and love. Throat chakra. Throat is all about expressing your wants and needs and desires, but also listening with intent. Then we move into the brow chakra, which is your third eye. So that's all about your intuition and discernment, your inner wisdom, trusting yourself. And then, last but not least, we have the crown chakra, which is your connection to spirit, God, a higher power. So those seven chakras are kind of the building blocks of you really, and when we have trauma, when we have you know, certain things happen to us that get stored in our body. And so what I do as a raking master and this is you know, this is also like I said, all practices are unique for me as a raking master. One of my main things that I do through my reiki practice with my clients is work to clear the blockages that are in the chakra system so that we have more of an energetic flow because when things are flowing, things are going you know what I mean, like we got we're going to feel in the flow. If we're all blocked up, we feel that stagna energy. So yeah, that's very quick rundown.
Speaker 3: So you know what's funny. I was going to ask.
Speaker 1: I was like, maybe I could get it to kind of go over the chakras real quick. And I'm like, it's like two months to ask her to explain, and you did it on your own. That's also, thank you, I hope, no, no, no, that was great. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. When you silly question, I mean I'm sure you probably you may say. Yeah, though, when you focus and do your own work on your own body, do you actually feel those chakras?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've said that before on my own show, but like I don't know, Like again, like some of my listeners like don't even practice, but they're interested in this stuff.
Speaker 3: They're you know, I have a lot of newbies as well, and.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm like, I probably think I'm crazy because if I'm the only person who ever says that on the show, you know, but yeah, I'm glad you could feel like a spinning bowl sometimes for me, like literally it almost like the Tasmanian devil's spinning around.
Speaker 2: Well, right, it's the Sanskrit word for a wheel, you know, So that's what a chakra is. And when I you know, for me, when I'm doing reiki and when I'm working on myself or clients, I always picture them almost as like uh, cogs in a watch like that, kind of like a you know what I mean, Like that's what they look like for me, or sometimes like little tornadoes, Like it just depends, you know, whatever you want to visualize. But I find that like blockages and chakras can really present in physical ways. Like if you're having a lot of headaches, that can mean maybe we're having some blockages in the crown or the third eye. If we're having a lot of stomach aches, that can be you know, let's check in with our self worth where are we at with that? Like back aches, lower back especially, which is a big one for me, Like let's look at our root chakra, let's look at our feelings around money, around safety, around stability, like are we feeling like ungrounded? So sometimes even if you're not in tune with the chakra system, if you're in tune enough with your body. It all kind of goes hand in hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know something interesting that you're saying, like even just thinking about going from like the throat to the stomach. And when I start getting into this film like a science nerdy aspect, I'm not trying to disminish magic at all.
Speaker 3: Some people I think take that from and that's not.
Speaker 1: But like I've even you know, thinking like if you're saying there's blockages or issues, there's even on my show, I started covering like herbs that would be used in magic and witchcraft and stuff. But I looked at it as you know, I also covered what they would normally be used for in their associations, and then I looked at it as how they affected our twelve cranial nerves and our vegas nerve does go from our throat down to our stomach. So I'm like, I'm wondering now when you're saying like blockages, there was certain herbs that would actually affect your vegas nerve and help relax, like your stomach are certain areas. So I'm like wondering, like now, like if you have one of those blockages, could you like literally like maybe actually use some sort of aromatherapy, I one of the ones that affects your vegas, nerve or your stomach and will help.
Speaker 3: Fix that blockage.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it kind of sounds like a nerdy way of you know, looking at it.
Speaker 2: But no, no, totally. I mean you're I will find I'll tell you too. And a lot of my clients, if they're sacral chakra is blocked, their throat is probably blocked because they are so connected, right that womb space and your throat, the you know, the desire that's those are both areas of desire, voicing what you desire, being feeling, worthy of pleasure, feeling you know, it's all tied together. And each shop is represented by a color, which means you know that that it can also be aroma therapy. Bergamott is orange. That's sacral chakra, right, so it all ties in.
Speaker 3: Nice nice Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So yeah, that I would say, like you acknowledge like the colors and associations that go with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I have, If I have clients that come, my I love when I have clients that come like on a monthly basis and we can really kind of get into the nitty gritty and really, you know, get some deep work done. And when they come with a bunch of chakras blocked, I'm telling them like, eat these foods, focus on these aroma therapies, do you know, chant sing go, stand in the grass, like giving them kind of tangible everyday things that they can do to help and to get them open.
Speaker 1: Nice. And how long have you been doing Ricky for You might have said it already and I.
Speaker 2: About three years.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been raking Master for probably two and a half.
Speaker 1: But I actually had that done once, and I do swear I believe that worked.
Speaker 3: I even went with like very skeptical woo woo shit.
Speaker 1: But like my friend was bringing me there, like I was just like wait, like no offense. I'm like, you don't seem like you're crazy, so maybe you know, maybe this. I was like, maybe there is something here, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: You seem like a well adjusted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was like, maybe this isn't nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I feel great.
Speaker 2: Actually, honestly, people will be like, oh you okay, that's weird.
Speaker 1: What's funny though, how that can actually change someone's perspective though it might actually make them open because like, oh, well, you know, she's not crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I think that I have found for me. You know. I when I kind of made this switch from you know, into the world of the woo woo, I guess I did not like start over any of my social media's. I just kind of like switched over my content. So it's interesting the way, especially you know, I live in the Bible Belt, honey, like I. Yeah, And so it's been an interesting kind of thing to become almost like a bridge for a lot of people that I've known growing up or you know, and they like a lot of girls that I went to high school with that were you know, cheerleaders and super popular. They'll like come to me now and be like, so I've always been kind of scared of taro, but if you do it, it can't be scary, you know. It's like they it's kind of been like I've been a kind of a bridge for people, Yeah, which is it's an honor. You know, it's want to like make it approachable because it's not scary at all. It's like because there's a devil card, all of a sudden, it's demonic and it's like, no, honey, that devil card is speaking about you thinking about the devil. Okay, the devil is about our humanness.
Speaker 1: I've tried to say that before on the show. I'm like, yo, man or you know, human can make this planet a living hell if they want to.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know, for somebody else. Unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, one thing I did want to ask you, and it's it's funny. It was actually a question that I had that I wanted to make sure I asked. And you've brought up the tower cards so many times on your own. What do you think is one of the misunderstood things about the tower card? About the tower card, Yeah, the tower card is Yeah, I might have said tower because of my accent. Tower card.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I think that the people assume that the tower card has to be a death, a divorce, a huge shift, and it can represent that, but it can also just represent like a crumbling of belief systems, right like if you are starting to look at something in a different way. If you know, you are in a friendship and you thought one person was one way and they turn out to be another way, the tower car can pop up. So it's really it's you know, while it can be representative of those big life events. You know, if if you pull the tower and it's like a regular ass day and you're not going through anything crazy, you can be like, what is that about? Well? Where do I need to maybe look at how I'm navigating? Like how could I perhaps approach something from a different way? How could I, you know, rewrite the narrative if I need to. I think that it can. It can be more nuanced than it just be, you know, like it can mean those huge things, but it can also just mean maybe there's some narratives that need shifting.
Speaker 1: No, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's my favorite car one of them, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It is? Yeah, I love it. I think it wakes you up, you know. I like the ones that people are scared of.
Speaker 3: That's funny, I swear I had.
Speaker 1: One of my next questions was going to be what cards do you think a lot of people fear that you don't see that way?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean, of course death And if I have a nickel, Yeah, if I had a nickel, for every time I was like starting or reading, people were like, just don't pull death, Like, oh, you know, like but within tarot death means that could.
Speaker 3: Be really good.
Speaker 2: Actually, exactly. My catchphrase for death in Tarot is you need a new couch, and you can't get a new couch unless you get rid of the old ratty ass couch. You can't have two couches. Right. So with death, it's about the things that we have clung to that we've maybe felt were defining us. Right, It's it's like let it go, move on, Like death is coming in to let you know, like it's the end. It's the end of the cycle. And that's a beautiful thing because it's making room. Sometimes we feel so stuck and we want so desperately for something new to come, but we don't have room for it. Like you got to clear out the couch, You gotta clean out the closet so we can make some room for something new to come in. So that's death then, like I said, with the Devil, people see that they're terrified. The devil is about you. It's about the devil on your shoulder. It's about temptations, vices, addictions. It's about cycles that we're clinging to or stuck in. It's about complacency and comfort zones, you know. It's about like the things that, yeah, the things that you need to break the chains. My thing with that's is always the chain by Fleetwood Mac. If you don't love me now, you don't never love me again, Like break the chain. It's toxicity of some kind. But it's not you know, not going to have like a demon popping up in your bedroom because you pulled the devil card. It's all yeah, it's all just you.
Speaker 3: Know, even on some terrible.
Speaker 1: Religious Yes, yes, I agree with I agree, I know, I totally agree.
Speaker 3: I totally agree that.
Speaker 1: Even with deck card, depending on what deck, some of the people that are even chained up, you can even tell that the chains is so loose by their hands.
Speaker 3: You could take that all.
Speaker 2: You sure can.
Speaker 3: It's like, yo, it's an illusion that's got you.
Speaker 2: Exactly. It's like looking at where have I given control away? I'm telling myself that I'm not in control because that's easier than facing the fact that I am in control and can make the change. I'd rather believe that someone else is in control because that lets me off the hook. But the devil is like, no, honey, you can change it. You just have to have the balls to do it yourself.
Speaker 1: Even sometimes depending on what dick you're looking at, how he's like almost like standing on a podium. It's like, God, damnit, that's just fucking today, man, Yeah, scary down.
Speaker 3: I'm like, fuck, man, is that now you didn't see the future?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that emperor in reverse is popping up a lot now.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: The emperor has no clothes.
Speaker 1: Honey, oh boy, oh oh? What card do you think represents your own life path right now? Like?
Speaker 3: What are you going through right now?
Speaker 1: That you know?
Speaker 3: I have to be two persons?
Speaker 2: No, I love that question. That's a good one. I'm kind of I'm kind of I'm always in my high priestess energy right just with what I do for a living, I'm like always kind of living in that high priestess mystical being, that kind of bridge between spirit and you know, reality, I guess. But I think on a personal level, I am in between like my Empress and hermit face. I'm a mom, so I have a two year old and yeah, and so that's kind of you know, that eternal mother energy. I'm also a tourist and that always gets yeah. And then the hermit, you know, I'm a life path nine and the hermit is about going within in her wisdom shadow work, and so I'm kind of always on that path. I think I'm also an only child, so shot herman energy speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, it's funny about you. I don't know. Maybe the tower actually we love it, love it, ye know.
Speaker 1: I'm just like given to my personal life even with the podcast and just I've been a lot of fucking a lot of ship has changed and realize that I've even believed like illusions for a pretty long fucking time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's some moon energy too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh, it's funny.
Speaker 1: When you said high Priest this first, I was like, damn, I would have shot straight for the Empress, just to be like, you know, she's in there too.
Speaker 3: I don't know said.
Speaker 2: I was like, nice, Yeah, I can't choose between them. I like to kind of ride that line.
Speaker 1: Well, I was like, she's kind of like the top chick, So I was like, I just just to say that to pray and be like she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's a gangster card. It might even I agree.
Speaker 1: Nice. Uh, all right, let me see I do you have I might have some more on reiki that I didn't really ask.
Speaker 3: Oh, now do you do you do you do sound healing too?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: That is all right, do you mind?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but just'll spend a little bit of time about me explaining that, because I don't think I've never had anybody off for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm an energetic sound healer, which means I'm certified in energetic sound therapy. So while you know you see sound baths everywhere where people lay down and they play the bulls like around them with like a gong, I work with bowls that sit directly on the body. So you come in for a session the same way you would for reiki. You know, you lay on the table, but I'm placing the bulls physically on the body. And I always describe it like it's like intensely relaxing. It sends these vibrations deep into a cellular level. And if you think about it, you know, we're all water. So when you put water inside one of these bowls and you hit it, it literally creates sacred geometry within the water. It's aligning yourselves. It's aligning you on a molecular level. So when these bowls are placed on the body, I describe it as like a jackhammer on concrete. I find it to be very healing for men, especially like I mean, it's healing for everybody, but for some reason, men, I guess, just because it's so tangible, men really respond to it, like and so I have a lot of my male clients are really into it. So yeah, I have been a sound healer for a little over a year. That's like my newest kind of addition to my spiritual tool belt, and I love it. It has enhanced my own practice tenfold because when I am doing a session, I'm also reaping the benefits, which is amazing, right, and that it's that way with everything, but with the sound, it just feels like I guess because I'm a Taurus and I love that kind of like tangible earth energy. It just feels very very tangible. That's like the best way I can describe it. Like you can feel it, touch it, hear it. It's it's kind of this all encompassing practice where with reiki, you know, it's it's all energy and it's gentle and the and the energy flows where it goes. And but I yeah, I think it's a really beautiful, really impactful form of metaphysical therapy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's been it's been pretty cool to watch the kind of like progression of clients that have come to me for for sound healing. Now, I just had a client right before this who she's on her like eighth or ninth session, and she when she came in, I mean she was literally like a ball of tears and every chakra was blocked and like and today every chakra is open, and it's almost it's like watching her move to the other side. It's just a really beautiful process that I'm honored to witness.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know that stuff. Uh, I totally believe it works. It's interesting that you said, you know, men seem to respond to it a lot. I have, Like, you know, I love the music. I've listened to it before. But like one time I was at an event in Florida. It was some Bigfoot events. Somehow I found myself down and it didn't really fit in at all, and I had a table and there was a chick there at the other side though, that was actually doing those singing bulls and like yo, I tell you, like anytime she went and did those things for somebody, it's just like it just like it grabbed my I was like, oh, and like I like listened to be like, oh, what's coming next.
Speaker 3: Like I wanted to hear it myself too.
Speaker 1: It's very it was just for some reason, very captivating to start to hear, and like she had the good real ones, so like that shit, I was just like, wow, that sounds beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really are. They're so beautiful. It's yeah, well, our brain responds to those different frequencies, right, Like you're you're a science nerd, you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's funny you're talking about this, And I was like, yo, I gotta se if there's any academics stuff on this.
Speaker 3: Actually, I was like it's this guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like this might be a good topic.
Speaker 2: A lot sound healing, Yeah, and I find it's a really beautiful compliment to reiki, Like the two go together really well. I do a lot. I have an offering called the tune Up actually, and that is kind of half reiky half sound it. Yeah, we got the tune Up money and that's what it is. It's an energetic tune up, you know. And and the two together just really are a nice compliment.
Speaker 1: No, it makes sense. Yeah, that's what with the reiki and this this sound stuff. I honestly figured it probably went hand in hand with like your services or like just complimented each other, like you said, for sure, Yeah that is cool. And how long have you been doing that for?
Speaker 3: I think you might have said it just a little over a year.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, nice? Nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah you having fun with it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love it. I since we got this space, you know, the cool part. I was working out of my home for a little while, about a year and a half, two years, and then we got this space, and it's just been incredible. The amount of growth and the consistency of clients has been really amazing, you know, like you know, when you work out of your home, people, at least for me, I found it wasn't as consistent. People didn't come on a monthly basis the way they do here. And so it's been really cool to have like these consistent clients now since we've had this space and really see the progression. And you know, of course have to do work outside of here too, it has to be you know, it's teamwork for sure, but that's been kind of the coolest part. And I have found that the sound I got my sound certification about a month after we opened this space, so they've kind of grown together. Yeah, so I found that the sound has been a really beautiful addition.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I, like I said, it makes total sense to be I mean, why not you know, I did want to ask, like, since you have Taro, you have reiki, and then this sound, do you think those all three might separately kind of impact the person in their own separate ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yes, I you know if i'm you know, I have an offering that's all three. You know, you can come and get your reading, get reiki, get sound. It's called the triple threat. And I think Taro, like you said in the beginning, is so psychological. And I always start with Taro because for me as a practitioner, it kind of guides where the Reikian sound will go. Because with Taro, we're getting down to the nitty gritty. We're having like the real conversations, right, You're letting me know what the fuck is up, Like what is going on? What do we want to change, what do we want to keep? What? And so from there, you know, we get clarity, and then we go in in the mind, and then we go into the body. You know what I mean, It's it's this kind of mind, body, soul, all encompassing thing. So yeah, I think I think you get I think you get individual things from each and then I think the three together can be really transformative and powerful.
Speaker 1: No, that's how That's kind of how I looked at it when I you know, when I realized, like, you know, this is everything that you were doing and kind of so each one is like a almost like you said, a different attack. Yeah, yeah, to like really like again, like the sound is going to be frequency, the cards are going to be psychological, you know, and then the rates it's actually like a multi layered tweaking.
Speaker 3: Kind of And I was like, that's impressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even like scientifically, I could see a lot of shit going on in the person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all going together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been It's impressive.
Speaker 2: It's been a cool thing to kind of explore and discover and see, you know, as a practitioner, how it flows best for me. And you know, that's the cool part is like I write my own rules when it comes to it. I get to decide what feels good, and that is the perk of doing this work. Is like you can come to me and get a tarot reading, a reiki healing, a sound healing, and then you could go to somebody else and get the same three things, and it's going to be totally different and it's gonna you're gonna get different things out of it, and it doesn't have to even be a comparisan, right Like, that is the beauty full part of this work. It's so personal and the way it's going to impact you is so personal and different. I have people to come in for reiki and I say, if if all that happens today is you took an hour to lay on a table and turn your phone off, Hell yeah, you know what I mean. If that is, if that is what you walk away with, great, then I have other people that I'm like, if you feel like you just got off a wooden roller coaster or you feel like you're floating on the ceiling, like that's a thing too, you know, and you never know. I don't know how you're going to feel or how it's going to affect you, but there's no downside. If the least that happens is you just get an an hour to relax, then hell yeah, you know what I mean. Day and age, we all needed an hour to unplug.
Speaker 1: So oh, I totally agree. That's a that's an improvement right there. For real for most people, especially with like social media and stuff people attached of phones. That's a breakthrough.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Even just the fact that because of the podcast, I have to use social media, like you know, that's how I booked you. Oh man, if I didn't have to use that, I only ever be on that tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that's been such a learning curve for me to I feel like I'm it's a full time job in itself, you know, just trying to market yourself and be a grow your following and your platform, and like it's it's a other thing like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just just wondering because I you know, thinking now that you're into like the sound bowls, oh you know, like the Crystal Bals, do you think like hymns and mantras and maybe like drums and chants that you think that all looks kind of like a affecting the person but maybe in a different way, Like do you see them all kind of like in the same area kind of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I mean, I I'm a firm believer in you know, frequencies and what you put out is what comes back, and so you know, chanting drums, any sort of sound therapy at all, I think is going to have a similar effect. Right, It's all about raising the frequency, getting your body on that level, getting your mind everything on that level, and then if we're at that higher frequency, then that's what we're attracting. So it all kind of goes hand in hand. I think I'm a big believer in mantras, big believer in affirmations. Oh yeah, affirmations for me are a huge part of my practice. Yeah, repetition, repetition thoughts become.
Speaker 3: Things you do. You use sigils.
Speaker 2: Occasionally, yeah, occasionally, you know, I have I practice lamor magic that like part of my own personal practice and so on my glamour magic altar, I have a candle of sigils that I drew into it. But yeah, I don't I don't know. I think my witchcraft journey is interesting. I certainly practice, but I'm not I'm maybe not as witchy quote unquote as I think.
Speaker 3: I know what you again, I think I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I do have an altar space, I do have sigils but I that I use. But I also I'm not like, you know, constantly practicing witchcraft where I like have a cauldron in candles and stuff like, I don't know. I think it's more for me. It's more of like an embodied practice.
Speaker 3: Yeah that makes sense, it goes along with you.
Speaker 1: I guess your that you have that, Yeah, yourself, I totally I know what you get in there for sure. For sure, I'm pretty much the same way. Yeah. One thing, I didn't realize how long we went on, only because there was like so many questions I wanted to ask about all this other stuff. Do you mind if maybe we spend like maybe ten or fifteen minutes talking about the ghost go something or something.
Speaker 2: Like that, or if not, okay, talk about ghost day all right.
Speaker 1: I just I didn't want to hold your hostage like, oh god, like you know it's almost.
Speaker 2: I have to be done by four thirties.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no where?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah no, yep, that's perfect. We'll be done before then.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So what got you into?
Speaker 1: Obviously we know that you're into the paranormal from young but like, what was it that got into like I'm going to go go something now?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well I got to give a shout out to O G. Ghost Hunters sci Fi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I watched the favorite.
Speaker 2: Hawes and Grant, Like I watched that series from the time it came out, it was like two thousand and two thousand and three. Yeah, I was obsessed with Steve, like I was gonna marry him like that, like for real, I was in in it. So I gotta give credit where credits due. Okay, like ghost when was Sci Fi Network, but I that's where it started. And then from there, you know, it was all the ghost shows Paranormal State.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, yeah, like the early early ghost shows. Never been a ghost of Country's Girl, but yeah. And so I became a ghost tour guide in Minneapolis. I lived in Minneapolis for about a year and a half and I was a ghost tour guide there on Saint Anthony Maine, which is the oldest street in Minneapolis, and it's like the oldest string of brick buildings in the city. And on that ghost tour, we gave everyone that came on the tour their own paranormal investigation kit, so they had an EMF detector, dowsing rods, a flashlight, and maybe something else that might be it. And so on the tour there was the guide, the tour historian, and a medium and so that was kind of my first time actively goes tunning while also running the tour, so it was kind of, you know, double duty, kind of learning as I went. And it's also my first time working closely with a medium, which was really cool. And now my business partner's a medium, so you know all of that. Yeah, who's also in my paranormal group. So yeah, that was kind of my first foray and then it just became a passion. And when I met Brooke, my business partner, she also shared the same passion and she's an evidential medium in psychic and she she catches the coolest evidence, dude, Like she has some of the best video I've ever seen from like random tours she goes on. It's crazy, Like I'll have to send you some of it. Like I've never seen such clear video of spirit than what she captures. And so yeah, when we kind of got together, we were like, we should start a thing, and so we did. And so last year we went to Virginia to investigate. This year we're hosting a paranormal retreat in Savannah, so it's a women's only retreat in July.
Speaker 3: We're investigating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're investigating the Savannah Theater in the Currell weaed house. We have private investigations of both of those. So yeah, we're pumped. So everybody that comes on the retreat gets their own paranormal kit to keep. But we also were teaching not only investigative tactics, and you know, I am like science based when I investigate, very much a debunker from the get go, like I want to Yeah, I want to eliminate everything that it could possibly be before my brain takes me to its parents.
Speaker 1: That's very much ghost Aventures, I mean ghost hunters ghost Hunters, Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, ghost Aventure is completely opposite direction.
Speaker 1: No ghost Hunters, I remember, and I think that's why I respected the show is that they were trying to figure out, like, all right, how is this actually maybe happening naturally before we start seeing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the cool part is though, with my with my business partner being a medium, the thing that we kind of bring to the table that not everybody does is we follow these investigative tactics that are science based, but we also have the intuitive side of it. So it's this kind of best of both worlds energy. So at the retreat, not only will we be investigating with our equipment and everything, but We're also going to kind of teach how to tap in and about psychic protection and you know how we can go into these spaces and make sure that we're not taking anything back with us. So this is kind of all encompassing thing, which is really beautiful because I've always I always feel like I kind of walked that line in the middle of you know, investigator and intuitive and so we're kinda we're just stay on the line.
Speaker 1: I guess nice.
Speaker 3: That is awesome. What kind of equipment do you use?
Speaker 2: Well, we are a big fan of the Esta method. I love the Estus methods box. Yes, this method, Yeah, where you use the headphones and the have you seen that what is it called that blindfold? Good gosh is bord and use the spirit box to communicate. So big fan of that. We have run pods, yeah, all of it. You know. I also always pull taro always uh uh investigations to start. So I use tarot as a tool for investigation as we're moving through the night, like if we feel stuck on what direction to go, were kind of like what to ask. So tarot, you know, is a big tool for me on investigations.
Speaker 1: Also, that is.
Speaker 3: Cool bringing taro, Yeah, have you ever seen.
Speaker 1: Those other things where they put like the headphones on and then they'll put like those kind of almost like ping pong bowl things around their face and the flashes like the red light.
Speaker 2: Yes I have. I have not done that. But the do you know who Greg and Dana Newkirk are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a huge fan. I'm trying to get them all.
Speaker 2: Have you seen yeah? Oh my god, Oh have you seen Hellier?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I love Heller out who they were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they they do that, that's one of their experiments. I have not done that. I would love to, but I I'm not sure if that's something for sailor if they made that. I've seen it.
Speaker 1: I think some people kind of figure out to make it, because I haven't yet. I haven't come across like, oh, you know, buy this. You know. The reason I even brought that up is in and you know, I was covering this as I was looking into this stuff. I don't think I was like realizing fully until I started putting it together, and then I was like, I was like, I hope people don't like think I'm saying this to discredit it. But the weird thing is about that setup. I did an episode recently hasn't dropped yet that was on like the effects of flickering lights, candles, or even staring at flames of certain lights on your brain and what it will start to do. And when it comes to a flickering candle, believe it or not. And even if you were to take a strobe light and I can get it to ten hurts, which is ten flashes a second. Everybody doesn't matter man, woman, what country, and wherever you are. If you do that to somebody and their eyes are closed, they will all start to exhibit seeing the same specific images, which is really weird, like spirals, checkered floors, certain geometric shapes, so they're assuming that that's something inside, Like you've got to be tapping into something inside everybody's head with that. So then like that mask was also included in some of the research studies I was showing, and that will make you hallucinate ship regardless. And I was like, you know, do those people who use it when they're doing that stuff paranormal wise, No, that's gonna happen regardless. Like I just realized, like, fuck, I hope people take it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't never tried it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was like.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, like E m DR therapy uses the splashing lines to like retrain the brain, So.
Speaker 1: Damn it, I should I should have threw that in there.
Speaker 2: You can do you want to come back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, edit, I could edit the audio. I'm not doing the video. Yeah, I'll throw it into the audio at the end given the credit. That's cool though, that's yeah, that's what. And how many you've done a few investigations.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, we we did the Bellamy Mansion in Wilmington, North Carolina, the Blue Ball in which was what it was called in Virginia, which was a really interesting place. And yeah, we I've done a lot of investigations outside of Three Veils. We just started about a year ago. And our our third member is a teacher, so she does our tech and she's amazing, but it does make our availability a little difficult. It has to be, you know, and with the toddler and everything. So yeah, we're on the docket. We have the two in Savannah and then we hope to places. Yeah, there's a few other places that we're trying to go. I really want to go to Nashville and investigation. Yeah, Patsy I'm a huge Patsy client fan, and her one of her homes is open for investigation. So that's like big on my bucket list. I mean, I have such a long paranormal bucket list.
Speaker 1: That was very interesting spot. I was there, not too long, well, it was probably over. No, actually it was a while ago. Play over two and a half years ago. Damn. I can't believe I still have this footage and haven't done anything with it. I went out there and I just, I don't know, for some reason, I was like, let me bring my video equipment. I was going, I think then I was. I was married at that time. I'm divorced now, but my wife at the time had to go to Nashville for like something to do with work, and I was able to go kind of with her basically and hang around. It was like, oh, I'll bring some of my recording equipment and maybe go check out someone.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: I knew there was a freemason a cold down in Nashville, so I was like, maybe I'll go check it out. And I just started noticing like the most ridiculous occult architectural all over that city, and I was like, what the And I got tons of it, and I've been wanting to go back. But yeah, that's a very interesting, very interesting area. All the government buildings that may sonic hole and the is it a library museum, they all share the same fucking stuff on their buildings. I'm like, nobody like that's sketchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, I'm onto you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, h yeah, No, I just thought it was very interesting. But no, I could see that being like probably a great spot to go for paranormal stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, full circle. But Franklin, where I grew up, is only twenty miles south, and so I think a lot of the places there are kind of like bucket less paranormal for me, just because it's such a like personal connection. So we'll see that's kind of in the we'd like to maybe do that in the fall.
Speaker 1: Nice. I hope you make it though. It's really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, I think can wrap it up here. I got enough questions in the paranormal. We can always have you come back. Maybe after you do this investigation, it could have you come back on can talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love that. Maybe my business can come too. Yeah, yeah, you could pick her brain honey, because.
Speaker 1: She is no, for sure, she is more than Maria. Cool cool, awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we love that.
Speaker 1: I had a great time Riley, really interesting, uh, really interesting stuff that you're into it.
Speaker 3: Thank you for coming on. It was cool to be able to talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much. It was It was a great conversation. I really appreciate having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, definitely. Please let everybody know where they can find all your stuff and your sites and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if you wanted to book a reading with me, I have virtual and in person you go to www dot lee in tune dot com, l E I G h I N t U n e dot com. You can find me on Instagram at Lee in Tune or on TikTok at lee in Tune.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Again, thank you very much for coming on. Hopefully forward to having a conversation with you again in the future. And uh that's the end of another Recult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.