Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bob to the rescue diaper. Askue Taco Bob on one one one w.
Speaker 2: J R R.
Speaker 1: We are Orlando's rock station. It's gone off guard here what we'll see uh sliding into his uh duds just under the wire there.
Speaker 2: We haven't mentioned that lately. My attire for the Life Coach segment sports coat and shorts. Yeah, it's looking dapper as always. I could be in a Miami club with this look.
Speaker 1: Couldn't I regular Don Johnson there? How are you feeling red? I'm good to go. Been up and at him for a while. Now I'm a little tired.
Speaker 2: Man. Why's that Bayhill this past weekend? And then I got TPC this weekend?
Speaker 1: Oh? So you're doing the Florida swing with the PGA professionals. You know those golfers are head cases. How many clients I have out there? I wasn't aware of that. No, Oh, I make a killing with all my clients, trust me on that. Not to mention the h tent trollers. Yeah, you know the ladies in the sweets. Is that like that's golf groupies? Huh? What's really now that you Florida Paula gets me?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Especially all right, let's get to these questions. Man, we have a lot of Where does talk about go when ELCTV shows up? I don't know what you're talking about. That's the fellow I work with. He ironically also has an issue with pollen this time of year. So don't feel bad. A lot of people do. LC.
Speaker 2: I'm a twenty eight year old female married in the last year to a thirty two year old male.
Speaker 1: We're also up on Facebook live if you want to see, uh what the life coach looks like? Huh huh. And if you can't because you're driving, no worry, it'll be posted there. Chiseled good looks. Yeah, don't be caught off guard. A lot like that to dude, who uh is on? Uh? He's our new health ad ministry or something. Chisel right, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm a twenty eight year old female married in the last year to a thirty two year old male. We know we want kids, but don't feel quite ready yet. I'm worried we're waiting too long to have kids due to our ages.
Speaker 1: How old?
Speaker 2: How twenty eight and thirty two? That's how do you know when it's the right time? Look married for a year? Put the booger eaters on hold for a little bit. Okay, you're still in I mean technically that's the newly went time still right, honeymoon phase? Right? Yeah, exactly, So enjoy each other. Do you really want to bring a kid into this world right now? No?
Speaker 1: Just wait on that one.
Speaker 2: The uh and then yeah, go on vacation stuff like that. As for the age factor, I mean you questioned it to Pat only twenty eight years old. Her eggs have the shelf shelf life like grocery store eggs. You're good, good, you can afford them. Ed, he's thirty two. Do guys even get effected? He's got Michael Phelps swimmers at thirty two. Dude, you're fine. So just enjoy each other. That's a life coach advice for you. Really puts it into perspective when you put it that way, Elsie, Am I a coward for being scared during Monday storms?
Speaker 1: No? Not at all, dude. Those affected a lot of people.
Speaker 2: And uh, you're a coward though, for admitting it on a radio station, texting in about it. You know the saying, right, I mean, if a bear falls in the woods, does anybody hear it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I guess it's a roofy bear. It's like a sequel to cocaine beers. Never admit it, never text in about it. Alrighty oh, this is actually a text from a last week somebody Okay, last week a female text in needed advice, right, this sick o text in ELCTV. The first chick sounds toxic? Can you send me her number? I love the red flags. Heathen's pat Eathens. He's got his forehead and the palm of his hand. Elsie, do you have any involvement with the NFL free agency? You seem like the kind of guy that might might have some connection to Aaron Rodgers, wondering what he's gonna do. I'm not allowed to divulge client relations, much less free agency stuff. You know, that's in between the client and the team. They both have to know and everything's set with their agents. But I might have taken in some hallucinogenic desert time with a Roger.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask about his non traditional therapy approach. Uh huh, Now where you stood on that? Now you I didn't even have to ask. Talking to the guy who writes scripts like come on, like a grocery list, just here you go.
Speaker 2: That's it, milk, all right, that she'd season you up there a little bit of a listeners, listen to Gens. You're good, bro, I may have said to him during one of those sessions that compared to regular human beings, he's too large not to be playing for a certain team. You know, it's the opposite of minions. But that's just we'll see where he goes. I mean it was options. Now what for a Rodger. He's got giants and he wouldn't have to move all right because he was he goes to Pittsburgh. Who wants to go play for a pace has a terrible towel. They also have a terrible team, correct, I mean no.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding. I know they're rabbit ravenus out there, Elsie.
Speaker 2: I figured out a new trick for grocery shopping, hanging out in the freezer section for nipple Dad.
Speaker 1: It's the best.
Speaker 2: Although my body says that it seems like I might have a problem. Uh yeah, that might be considered a problem. Listen here, you frozen corn freak, you definitely got a problem. I see several problems. Number one, innocent mommy that has probably worked all day. Let's call her Marie calendar. Right, she's coming down in the freezer aisle after a long day at work, Like I said, to grab some chicken popeye to toss in the oven for all the kids. And uh, she's been undressed by old hungry Man. How about role reversal. Here she's hanging in the freezer aisle to see your shrinkage.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't like that too much, now, would you.
Speaker 2: The other problem is you're gonna have really high cholesterol and sodium levels. All those frozen meals are picking out. Hungerman's still like ten for ten. What the Hungermans used to be? Oh, no, they weren't. I'm thinking of the Yeah that is no, I'm thinking of the He just put hungry Man froze TV dinners ten for ten.
Speaker 1: Sure I forgot it was like this.
Speaker 2: I think they've ever been that high school? His parents vedya college? Was you ate Ramen? And then it went to Hungerman in your young years?
Speaker 1: That was what I did. It was your favorite hungry Man none, the none one if you had to have one, which the Salisbury steak, salisburry steak. It's little brownie in there wasn't too bad. The hot Brownie.
Speaker 2: When you're doing overnight radio thirty years ago, you'd eat anything you used to do overnight radio.
Speaker 1: Nah, I have.
Speaker 2: Before my counseling, I was like, you know, one of those people who does love mentions on the air. You know what I'm talking about, like helps out people sex therapists a long time in need your help LCTV. My coworker has an ant farm. What is wrong with people? To full moon in there? It's coming on, I feel it. Co worker has an ant farm on his desk at work. Yes, he's one of those weirdos that orders it online or ordered it online. I've gone to HR and they said it's okay because it's in a container, which is a controlled environment.
Speaker 1: Need your help, Jess.
Speaker 2: You need to figure this one out quick, Jess, because before you know it, he's gonna be plopping down a road tranch. If HR is letting him get away with the ant motel, you know, because you can't make a coworker or a worker feel at home at his desk, he's gonna be plopping down a road trans and yeah, roaches, pat roaches, it's like that. Anyway, we're gonna do something similar to back and nom Okay, Jess, you know it's napalm. But for your recon mission, we're gonna have you introduce raid to the ant farm by.
Speaker 1: We Here's what you have to to get.
Speaker 2: You have to get a really tight lipped friend to go in the office with you this weekend. No wine beforehand. I know how that goes with you ladies, Jess, no wine, they get sloppy. Okay, we can't have a slow copy mission. She goes in first and covers the cameras for you. Once she covers them, you come in just coming in there hot baby ski mask on cannaraid, just like nay palm baby. Yeah. Okay, how are we doing time on it? We're getting tight here lc TV. I work at a repair show. Okay, I work at repair shop thinking of switching jobs because my boss wrote me up the other day for telling a customer they needed more tranning fluid. Should I take a deep breath or a new job? I say, take a deep breath? But you know what, though, that's downright disrespectful on him. A good wrench turner is hard to find, right. Everyone knows the smooth run in training needs clean fluids, right, Yeah, if it's loved upright training will perform for you today and I I'm like this has.
Speaker 1: Spending out of control. Good place to kind of end this, gotta go put away blow the world renowns l see TB The Lynchin Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app. This hour on the Lynchin Taco