Speaker 1: Welcome to Dad's on Day Clok. Parental discussion is advised mature content beyond this point.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, what do you call a game of poker where the wedding pot has rabbis and cannabis?
Speaker 3: Game of bones?
Speaker 2: Close? High stakes gambling?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Think I think I said that one back on episode.
Speaker 2: Thirty three, probably probably you know what one I don't think we have on there, though, is what do we want race card noises? When do we want them?
Speaker 4: Nearrow?
Speaker 3: Well, Dad's on Dakel episode one sixty five. I'm known, I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to be associated with the podcast anymore.
Speaker 3: That's all right, you'll probably want to leave in a little bit anyway, it'll like take you under.
Speaker 4: In sixty five episodes.
Speaker 3: I'm I love it. So it's uh, it's Monday evening. How was How was your Weekdom?
Speaker 4: It was good. Still here in California, still drilling a fucking hole to the center of the earth, but everything's going fine so far, so good. I got to go home this weekend, which is really cool, hung out with the kids, partied a little bit, and BI partied. I mean I got to go to bed that like eight nice a couple of days in a row, which is pretty cool. You know, you know, you know, we were we were in hangout mode, like true chow hangout mode. It's like me and Grayson played Pokemon on the switch on and off all weekend. Me and Cali hung out doing a few things.
Speaker 3: Did you catch them all?
Speaker 4: I did not catch them all. It's hard to catch them all. There's a lot of Pokemon, dude, there's a lot of poke, loser would say. And so I got to build a cave with Lily. She has a project that she has to do a diagram for where the red fern grows, green fern, blue fern, whatever, one fern, two fern. Yep, yep, that look was.
Speaker 3: I would assume playing like the red fern grows, there'd be something more you do with the producer.
Speaker 4: That's here too. It is, it is. It is dragon week.
Speaker 3: No so tracking these nuts across your face?
Speaker 5: We are we.
Speaker 4: Are, we are high emotion. So I'll never do that again. It shouldn't find it funny, shouldn't find it funny at all. So what about you? How was your week?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was it was okay, nothing too crazy.
Speaker 4: Oh we did get to golf.
Speaker 3: I was gonna get to that since you didn't fairly generic around here, the normal.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I have a sassy four year old that cracks me up left and right. My one year old, though, is full of fucking personality, and she's just silly, like she's just like super coming into her own personality, really funny. I have a teenager that bores himself into his own room, which is normal for the age, you know. Yeah, but we we golfed on Saturday. That was fun. We're just weather for the majority of it. I was I was throwing out darts and piss missiles most of the day.
Speaker 4: I don't know what got her iron.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what got into me, but it was like, I'm gonna be disappointed the next time, Michael. Yeah's leave it at that. Yeah, so Stone, what about you, buddy?
Speaker 2: Well, after we recorded that following day, I took every over to a doctor's appointment and didn't really think anything of it. I was like, yeah, let me get the doctor's nose. I can give this kid to school. And she's still coughing pretty hard, and I was like, all right, you know, they'll just tell us a normal jazz. As soon as the doctor walking in and he went that's walking pneumonia. And I was like what and he was like, yeah, that's walking pneumonia. I was like, oh, I thought that was like starting barchitis or something like we dealt with that before. And he was like, oh, no, hear that bark. That's a very distinct bark. Let me just listen to her back real quick. And he takes the scope and listens to the back and he goes, oh, yeah, there's all that cracking in there. I was like, fuck, all right, well, yeah, kid, we're definitely not gonna be going to school. And everyone's bummed out because she really wanted to go see her friends. And I I was like, do you think it'd be like good to keep her up with the full week? And he was like, definitely, it'd be very beneficial for her, and I was like okay. So like it was bummed, but she got to stay home for the whole week and just kind of hung out and then pretty much just got a whole bunch school done, got the kid rested, and she went back to school today, which is really good. She was feeling really good going to school and she had a great day. She kind of wore herself out pretty good, so she went to bed a little bit earlier. The last thing I got to mention is when I was at NAM, which is the North American Music Merchant Festival. I got to test out a whole lot of gear. And one of the pieces of gear I didn't get to test out, but I got to hold and kind of mock test out, if that makes sense, was a Legator guitar. And these guitars had kind of been taken the guitar market by a storm for the last like fifteen years, and so I've been really interested. And lately they've been downsizing or they've been decreasing their prices, and so they've been coming more affordable instead of very expensive guitars. So I was like, you know what, fuck it, I need to get rid of one of my old guitars that I have because it's just not fun to play anymore and I want to invest in something else. This guitar, they said it's going to be on hold until like March six because they didn't have any supply, and I was like, no worries. All wait, well, they texted me today and they were like, hey, it's in stock, Like come get it and I was like, fuck yes, So I ran there on my lunch, I grabbed it. I came home and I opened it and I realized that they gave me the next model up for the next model down price. So I bought a guitar for eight hundred and twenty dollars that cost ten forty after tax. So fuck yeah. It was fully upgraded too, And I was like, oh shit, and I've been having fun all day with it. And that's that's been my week. Boys, it's been a good it's been a it's been a harrowing week, but it's been a good week too. It's good.
Speaker 3: It's turned in the right direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, one could say it's you know, it's just because that roasted maple neck. Goddamn, it's beautiful. Noone else is beautiful. Getting into this fucking roast, Jordan.
Speaker 3: What a dais? We didn't get to this last week. We had a fun filled, jam packed episode last week, and so I didn't think we had the time to it through these roasts. Some of us plan these roasts so that they're not just a forty second highlight clip, but some of us don't. And so we're here to roast and that's what we're gonna do, So no hard feelings if you are part of this roast. The general rules that we're going to play in this roast is we will roast each other. U and then myself and Stone have actually remembered to bring a roast for a guest of our choosing. We don't know who it is. I know who mine is. Stone doesn't know who his is, or he knows who his is.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Dome has no clue what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: I remembered it, I just didn't do it. I didn't care old fashion, I didn't care about any of you fucking assholes out there enough to roast you.
Speaker 3: Just put it that way, all right. Well, with that, I'd like to thank the B Word Media Group for sponsoring this roast. Speaking of B word ladies and gentlemen, let's all take a moment of silence for B words podcasting career. Not that anyone noticed that it died. Dude gave up faster than the Cowboys when they make it to the playoffs. How does it feel knowing your commitment level makes Tony Romo's clutch ability look impressive? Oh I bet his ears are ringing? Not because I've said his name, but because I've said the word roast, that's that's the word for you. But speaking of roast and cooked, this one, uh, this one, this one's gonna be a slow burn, just like his brain cells. Stone Buddy, let's talk about AJ, my best friend, my cousin, the stoned single dad, musician, podcaster, full time weed connoisseur. At this point, you're not even a stoner, your science experiment, and NASA could study your bloodstream and still not figure out how the fuck you function on a daily basis. This dude loves music, he plays guitar, and yet somehow he still hasn't made a hit. There are literally down syndrome people on Instagram who strum a guitar that have hits, and Stoned does not have one of those yet. And our podcasts, let's be real, it's just an excuse for you to ramble while being high as a fucking kite. Every episode you probably sound like, well, we know what you sound like. But the people that might be new to this, bro, what if it was you know, time is just a social construct. Meanwhile, our listeners are hitting the unsubscribed button faster than AJ hits his next fucking bong rip. We just lost another one. Now we're down to six. This man loves weed too much. You ever met someone whose entire personality is just THHC. That's aj You've smoked so much that if we cut you open and drained your blood, your blood type would be hybrid positive at this point. But hey, at least you're a dedicated single dad at kids growing up to bedtime stories to start with. So there I was at Taco bell at two am, next to a motel six and fucking riverside. Keep doing your things, buddy, Santa Anna whatever, fucking dump hell hole, whatever, But keep doing your thing, buddy. I don't know, just maybe try and stay sober once in a while. But Stone, let's turn over you, buddy. What do you got?
Speaker 2: Hell Yeah, Ladies and germs, this is the Stone. I'm gonna keep this roa short because if anyone's roast is better than Jordan's, he just winds and says it's too long. His girlfriends can also test to the same thing, but in a different sense. Hashtag small Pecker club. Dome has a hard time with words. Dome has a hard time closing windows with his browser. Dome has a hard time with his kids destroying each other on a daily basis, as good brothers and sisters should. But Dome does not have a hard time, laying pipe into Nazi Tranni's before he guns them down while shouting for the Yamakas. Before they reach climax, he calls his die hard with a vengeance as he puts on a yamaga for the homies. Speaking of putting on a yamaga for the homies, especially with those with a big ass nose for cocaine, this brings us to my guests of the evening, Sean Penn. Sean considers himself a human activist, but neglects his inhumane acts, such as being friends with a cartel king who traffics, murders and distributes drugs. What an asshole. He also commits horrible acts like causing films to bomb worse than George Bush Bomb's a world trade center. Hashtag pour one out for them, homies. It is for these reasons we affirm that the Dad's Indiquo podcast is made of three zelots who lead the charge to forget Sean Penn once and for all.
Speaker 3: Thank you, h that was beautiful, beautiful roast You're gonna have to explain and spell what that last word was, because Dome and I are both now confused. H started with a Z and something zellance whatever. I don't know. I yeah, it's normal. I'm just surprised you're not eating Dome. But let's get let's get to you here in just a second, Dome, I got I got one special for you, A Josh Josh Joshi the Dome. This man's forehead has more square footage than his fucking personality. First off, the nickname Dome isn't just a clever joke or a nickname. It's a flashing neon warning sign. Your head is so shiny that planes probably use it to navigate at night. If mister clean Vin, Diesel and Sloth had a three way love child, that'd be you the fucking Dome, except way less successful and significantly more disappointing. And here you are, as always repping New York like it's you know, you personally built the Empire State Building Italian Jewish twenty three and me said, what, you change your heritage more than the Jets change quarterbacks. And speaking of the Jets, why do you even bother? You've been loyal to a losing franchise your whole life, and somehow that still isn't the most toxic, toxic relationship that you're in, because let's get real, the producer is just your fourth child at this point. You're out here with three actual kids. And then there's her throwing tantrums and avoiding chores like she's trying to set the world record for being useless. You argue with her so much you might as well start a second podcast called Dome and Disaster. You've built your whole life around disappointment, from your sports teams to your arguments to your golf swing. At this point, I respect the consistency. Keep doing you, dumb, Just don't forget to apply it sunscreen to that IMAX size forehead. I love you, buddy.
Speaker 2: Quick question, did you say imax or IMAX both?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm speaking of dumb, so he understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What do you got more?
Speaker 3: It's done?
Speaker 4: My bad. I had a hard time with this, like I don't. I don't do roasts right, Like I I sat there, I thought about it all week, and I was trying really hard to come up with with a roast. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized, like, I really couldn't fit any jokes in here with both of your fucking egos fill in the room. So I just kind of I don't know, man, I might have fumbled a little bit, you know, but I'm basically just gonna concede this to you guys that you guys are the winners, and you guys are better at just being shittier people than I am. You know, So congratulations, right, sprinkles are for fucking assholes? Uh?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I did have a couple jokes that, like I was gonna try and throw in there, like what sex position makes the ugliest kids? But I couldn't really get a hold of your moms to find out like what that was, so I didn't do that. She's easy to dial, well, she's easy to rail, She's not easy to fuck.
Speaker 2: Now the three Helmies there was like I have another joke.
Speaker 4: It was like, how do you know someone has a small dick? They give themselves nickname and then like podcasts, jump from one to another until they figure out that eventually nobody loves them. They just deal with them. But I don't know, maybe next time I'll do better.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 4: I lost it. It's fine. I love it.
Speaker 3: No, it's so cool it in now now mind you, Dome, I love it. I love your enthusiasm, your attempt, your last minute writing skills. They're always impeccable. I'm sure tomorrow you'll have a two page paper to roast both Stone and I on what could have been. And I know I roast a B word a little bit at the beginning, but he was not my guest. I do have a guest that could only end this roast in one fashionable way, and I dare not do this, but I'm going to anyway to somebody that the three of us love with all our heart, with all our passion, but nobody is safe when it comes to the roast game. And so dials up to eleven for the King. Sound the fucking trumpets, Chris the King Labar, King of what exactly the Midwest most dedicated deadbeat groupie out here, treating metal bands and podcasts like their actual family. Meanwhile, your pets are out there filing for emancipation. How do you lose a fucking whole ash tarantula That's not a pet, that's a fucking horror movie plot. Your house is basically an escape room for animals, except they all actually escape. Let's talk about that Harley you ride. You ride it like you're some kind of outlaw, but the only thing that you're running from is responsibility. Looking like sons of anarchy rejected your application because even they thought you were trying too hard. You're out here reviving, revving that engine like it's compensating for something it ain't working. Those ear gauges too, Buddy, I've seen smaller Hulu hoops. You could probably smuggle beer cans through those things. And the beard. You got that homeless Viking aesthetic down pat, just missing a longboat and an actual job. You spend all your time following bands around like some kind of metal head pilgrim. But you're not backstage, bro, You're just another dude in the crowd, screaming lyrics at a band that doesn't even know you exist. Buddy, single dad, life must be real wild when the only thing you're committed to is concert tickets. You're out here blowing money on festival passes while your kid is at home wondering why dinner is just hot pockets and a disappointment. Again, what's next gonna lose her two in the house, where's my daughter? Probably hiding with the tarantra, praying for a better life. So, in summary, metal head groupie with an outlaw complex, a house of missing animals, beard oil stains on all your band t shirts and ear holes big enough to let small birds through them. But hey, at least you got that, Harley buddy. Maybe one day, if you read it loud enough, all those band bad decisions will just magically disappear. Sound the fucking trumpets. I love you, Chris, How hard is.
Speaker 4: Fuck me? Dude?
Speaker 2: Scrolling rolling?
Speaker 3: I'm scrolling, man, God damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I loved it. I love the the roast idea. That's something that we did. We did elsewhere the Stone and I and I thought it would be a good good time to bring it in and dome Dom reeled in the joke at the end to lure everybody, and you know, smash the window on my head, which I love. It's not a big window. Doesn't have to be like this before on here. I'm not I'm not sure we did.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, we did. I don't yeah, because the first one I did was we roast I roasted Island boys.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Well, Okay, so we roasted. Yeah, we never roasted each other. Yes, we did a roast of celebrities. We did a roast of celebrities. It was part of uh, I want to say Channelity News. I don't know about that, but yeah, it was one of his segments for Channelity News. That's that's what you're thinking of.
Speaker 3: Okaya, listen, I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Let me go ahead and just line up fifty hours.
Speaker 3: Speak at another download for this.
Speaker 4: It ain't come out.
Speaker 3: Help, Well, it was fun. Thanks for let's pushing that, pushing that roast to this episode. I had a blast. I had had a lot of shit written down for the roast, and I kept since we kept pushing it, I kept rewriting and moving ship and so god dang, yeah, excuse me. So anyway, Stone take it on back, baby.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, you know. Next topic we got is, you know, professional opinion. I want you guys to bring something that you've seen in the in your your work experience, your current profession or other professions, didn't matter, that you think should be common anomplished. But maybe it's not. Maybe it's something people overlook all the time. Maybe it's something that people just don't think of it all. Maybe it's something that's not taught in school that really should be taught in school that people get caught blinded in when when the moment comes and it happens. So I want you guys to bring something on the table. Could be one topic, could be multiple timeics like I just kind of bring it like open like floor discussion on it. You know, you don't what you got first.
Speaker 4: Customer service is something that everyone should pay attention to and should learn how to be polite to those that are fucking making their food. You dumb fucking idiots. Yeah you like, okay, in all seriousness, you have people touching your food, people who are inherently fucking bad. We are no longer inherently good in this fucking country. And so you, as a customer, are not entitled to rights. You're asking for a service, so you should be polite and kind and respectful when asking for that service. Whether you're at Subway or a restaurant, it doesn't fucking matter. So one thing that I remember when I was working at Subway and Frontier and Sonic, when it comes to customer service, people just don't have general kindness. They think that they are entitled to whatever it is that they're asking for, and it is my obligation to help them, right, it's not. It's not my obligation to make your fucking sandwich. It's not my obligation to take your phone call. I can hang up on you, I can refuse your service, I can tell you to get out. I don't have to help you. People don't have to serve you. It's not how it works. If you're an asshole, you're gonna get treated like an asshole, plain and simple, the golden rule. So that's one. I got a couple more.
Speaker 2: Others how you want to be treated, but we'll let I agree with that. Shout out to that ESP lady who treated me like I was absolute scum at the bottom of someone's shoe at NAM a couple of weeks ago. I'll never be buying an ESP guitar. I can tell you that, fuck you. That's all.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine? Could you imagine? Agree with that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: I like that the customer service because it's and you know, it's it's hard because sometimes you do have to gulp your pride and still serve these people depending on the situation, and it makes it so much more difficult to not fuck up their food or you know, just or hang up on them. And you know, they even even in the field that I work in, dealing with people on the phone, and you know, they get and you know, you try to give them, from my perspective, the benefit of the doubt and try and help them through it. But at some point, there's some people that they just want the world to burn. They don't care what you do, they don't care what you're trying to help. They just want to fucking melt your ear, waste your time, chew your time. They don't give ship what you're trying to do to help them. They just want to be an asshole.
Speaker 4: Well, they're unhappy, like a lot of people are unhappy in their own lives and right, and what they do is they they hurt people, hurt people exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, it just bleeds everywhere.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, yeah, yeah, a stuck pig will always bleed all over the farmer.
Speaker 3: That's true, that's true. I like that. I was going more for what I brought to the table was from my profession. So I work in the eye field, and one of the biggest like that would.
Speaker 4: Be optical for those that don't not.
Speaker 3: Optical here we go. Uh, but no, what what deals with ophthalmology and optometry?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: The difference is optalmology would actually be medicine and you know medical, whereas optometry is a doctor of eyeglasses. Now, optometrists do more nowadays and manage eye disease and stuff like that, but they're not able to do surgical procedures. They didn't go to med school. But the biggest thing which deals with both of them, and people don't understand, and it is very silly and it's hard to explain sometimes, is that going for a medical exam versus going for a vision exam depending on your insurance situation. So there is two different insurances. There's medical insurance and there's vision insurance. And unless you're scamming a patient in or the insurance in one way or another, legally you cannot do both on the same day and build both insurances, which is downright silly because it's like you could do the work and build both, but the way the insurance sees it as double dipping. So instead you have to come on this day and do this exam and come on a different day to do this exam, And then that seems a lot more fishy to me as somebody who's been doing this for twenty years. But it's just hard to explain that to patients that don't understand, like why do I have to come back? Like why can't I just get both today? Well, you know, and then there's some people I'll pay cash. Well, we can't do that because if we have a contract with your insurance, So if we take cash from me knowing you have that insurance, we're breaking our contract. And so it's just like, you know, dealing with insurance is just in general, is such a hard thing to deal with and explain to people and explain to patients and understanding deductibles and co insurances and copays and it's just like daunting, never ending and it sucks. But also, laser cataract surgery is not a real thing. So if you think you had laser cataract surgery, you fucking didn't. It's not a real fucking thing. There is laser assisted cataract surgery, but there's not actually laser cataract surgery.
Speaker 2: So it's just lasick.
Speaker 4: That's lasers.
Speaker 3: Correct, Oh correct, Yeah, I mean there's there's tons of different lasers in the ifield. But people the misunderstanding. Is lasik versus cataract surgery two totally different things. And laser's in cataract surgery is like laser assisted, but it's not actually like it doesn't do the whole surgery. It does one portion of the surgery. So that's what I brought cool I kid.
Speaker 2: I also brought something from the insurance field, because I work in insurance and I wanted to bring something for homeowners because I had just recently learned about this, just starting to dip into homeowner's insurance.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 2: All homeowner claims will raise your policy premium no matter what, even if it's something that you were not at fault for. Right, say, for example, flood insurance. Right you got flood insurance and your place floods, your rates are gonna go up. It wasn't your fault, no, but it's because no matter what, your place is now more expensive to ensure. So anytime that you have something come up, I would review to see if you can pay for it out of pocket up to like a certain amount, like up to I would say five thousand, right up to five thousand, and see if there's some way you can squeeze it at a pocket because it could be a lot cheaper than them raising and increasing your rates for the next like two to three years, depending on how long your state will will allow them to increase it for.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy shit because you can have a tree that fucking just burrows its roots, like right through your sewage line and somehow you've shipped all over your floor from the fucking backup, and not only that, but you're gonna get a nice rate increase at the end of it. Some fucked up shit. But that's something that I think everybody should know, because it's not common knowledge unless you work in the insurance field. And I didn't know about that until I started working in the homeowners department taking their liability claims.
Speaker 3: I have a question. I have a question about if you so, like how you said, if you chose to go out of pocket, like let's say there was let's say there was a flood in the area, and Dome and I live right by each other, and Dome, being the penny pincher he is, he pays cash for his because he's like, I'm not filing and this with my insurance. They don't need to know about me, you know, whereas me I'm going to go through my insurance and paid my deductible. Now let's say we have the same insurance. Is there a possibility that his premium could still go up because of my claim and we live next door to each other because of a flood, even though he never claimed any damage whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One of the things that the actuaries and the and the underwriters take into consideration is the area. Right how many how many claims come out of that area for what right now? That is notorious for this. This is why they always say, hey, for especially automobile claims, it doesn't matter if you're at Faulter or not at Faulter an automobile claim, if your claim happened in the same zip code you live in, it will still increase your rates because it adds to the pool of riskiness of the area. The more claims that happen in an area, the higher the rates are going to go considerably in the underwriting processes.
Speaker 4: Yes, is it fraud advice? Say hold the fuck on, all right, Just hold the fuck on for a second, all right, you go laughing at this, all right?
Speaker 2: All right? All right, By the way, your nose is pushing your microphone but continue.
Speaker 4: This is my chin how Okay? Is it fraud? Is it fraud if I try and use a different ZIP code to get my rates? Yes, it's just straight up fraud.
Speaker 2: That is fraud. It's not like it's called application fraud. Okay, that is fraud because if they find out, if they find out that you're doing that, and they find out that your your vehicle is garaged at a different address, that's a big no no. And you'll get put on what's called an NICB referral list, and that is the National Insurance Crime Bureau. And if you get put on that list, anytime you go to get any insurance for the foreseeable future to the next fifty years, they're going to see you on that list. And you're automatically going to have a part of your policy premium calculation that's going to make you go through the roof compared to other people because you're riskier to ensure. Just do your address. Pay the couple extra bucks a month, it is what it is. Just use your address. Also, put your fucking kids on your policy, or if there's anybody who's living at your residence it has access to the vehicle, put them on the policy once they start driving. Otherwise you're gonna have to exclude them if you don't put them on there and your insurance you file a claim er, somebody files a claim against you and they find out that that person lives at your address and they're driving your vehicle, but they're not getting the policy rate premium to cover them. You have about one to two accidents of like forgiveness, and then after that they're going to ask your policy and then other policy other policy writers are going to see that on that same list and they're going to go, yeah, no, dog, unless you want to pay through the roof and make sure that every single person who lives at that address per this report that we pull. We see all your mailing addresses, like they can pull shit from the from the from the mail right USBs and it'll show who's on there, who's able to receive mail. Right. If they pull that list and you're like, yeah, I have two people, but they have seven cars on the policy. And then they pulled that list and they see seven people live in the house. Oh dog, they're gonna give you the big no and they're gonna upload that shit and you're gonna be fucked.
Speaker 3: I actually can I can attest because the last insurance company that I was with from my auto when I signed up, they had a big like hooplah bullshit because I didn't. I wasn't because you had separate policy. Well, and no, because I wasn't even gonna put my wife on my policy.
Speaker 2: Separate policy. And that's a lot of things people don't know either, is that that ropes into that even if you're even if she has her progressive policy, you have your Geico policy. These are just examples. And then you both get into an accident, right or either one, and then the other one's driving the vehicle. That creates a fucking stir a stir. I didn't even get into an accident, and my insurance company sent me a letter and said, why is your wife not on your policy? And I went, fuckers, I we've been split for the last fucking four year years. Eat my ass. She's not getting on my policy because we're separated. And they were like, well, you need to send us like a separation notice or this or that or divorce and I was like, you can eat my shit and I'll go somewhere else. And they were like, no, it's okay, it's fine, just just know if you and I and I beat them to the punch, because I already know what they're gonna say if I file the Pollsy claim and she's on there, but if she's on the policy, I could be in jeopardy. Yeah, I know, I know in that case, Okay, it is what it is, right, But if you're living in the same place, put them on the policy. Because some other carriers may have a once and done where you have one claim of good like just a forgiveness on it, and then after that they're gonna increase the premiums and as well, you're gonna be on notice one other claim with anybody anyway, didn't you have to be the same person anybody who drives a vehicle that's in your house that's not on the policy, Gone, you're out, they cancel your policy like that.
Speaker 3: See my beef with it was because when I did that, I was like, she I she wasn't on my This is when I got my new car a couple of years ago. I was like, she wasn't on my previous policy, and they were like, well why not. I'm like, because this is my work car. Well, how many times has she driven that car? In the last in the last year zero, Well how about in the last three years zero. I'm like, this is literally the car that I use for work, and that's it. We have a family vehicle that is not associated with this. This is strictly for work. And they had such a hard time, like back and forth, and I'm like, I finally told my I said, you can just cancel my policy. I'll go elsewhere. Well no, no, we'll make it work. We'll make it work. And I'm like, well, you're creating a lot of buzz and problems for something that isn't a problem, nor have I had any policy in the last five years. Make it a problem. So but I mean, it's somebody thought you were lying, right, right, exactly, of course it's of course it is. So anyway, it all goes to.
Speaker 2: The name of the game of risk.
Speaker 4: I got something for the job that I'm currently in, right, So that was that was one for past yours. If you guys, and I say you guys meaning everybody listening, all six of you use guys come up to a construction site and you see that that that site has been delineated with tape that says caution or maybe it's just a fucking red rope, right, it could be anything. Don't fucking walk in it. Don't don't, don't, don't think, don't think that it's okay to go walking in it. Don't try and get our attention. We're doing shit. We're doing big boy shit. Okay, we're we're doing fucking grown up, fucking shit. Don't don't try and get our attention. Don't try and say hi. We don't give two fucks about you. We're not going to tell you what we're doing. We don't want to tell we tell you what we're doing. We want to do our job. We are most likely behind on a time crunch, getting this shit fucking rained on us from millionaires who don't give two fucks about you, but do give two fucks about us, upholding the timeline that we have to run on, right.
Speaker 2: Project management.
Speaker 4: So no disrespect at all, like we we no full disrespect. Just fucking keep walking, just keep walking.
Speaker 3: Don't come up to my window. I'm trying to send reels of retards to my friends while I'm while I'm managing this site. Don't come up to my window.
Speaker 4: Like in all seriousness, like in all jokes aside, I will I will manage those people. When when someone comes up, I will entertain you, I will talk to you. But don't expect don't expect it to be every time right. But but for real, don't ever walk underneath the rope. Don't ever go into someone's work zone. There are countless hazards at any given turn that you as a normal person who live in it, who lives in a society, in a world that is sheltered from some of these construction sites. You guys, don't know that a rock can kill you. You don't know that that hose that you think is just a regular hose is pumping eight hundred PSI and will shoot through your brain. So just don't, like, don't come onto the site. It happens way more than you think. I don't understand what people fucking try and figure out and why they do it, and I don't know what goes through their heads. But it happens way more than people realize, and it needs to stop.
Speaker 2: The only thing I'm going to add to that is every single time I see a fail Army video and I see somebody walk through wet concrete, I just want to push them in it, push them fully in it. Let the rest of it, come down over them, hold them underneath until the bubbles stop, and then you know what, there's your foundation right there. Good job, natural selection. What an asshole.
Speaker 4: And if anybody thinks that that's funny, If anybody thinks that that's a joke, that the level of work that goes into repairing what you have screwed up is vastly more complicated than you.
Speaker 3: Think, that's a good point.
Speaker 4: So if you want to die, sure, walk in someone's construction zone. Go for it. Ninety five percent chance it happens.
Speaker 2: You get five percentage. Do you guys have your own racing metrics? Is it racing matrix?
Speaker 4: No? You're not racist? No, no, well, I mean a lot of the actually a lot of construction guys are, but it's in a funny way, like it's like they're racist with each other. If you've ever worked around Mexicans, dude, Mexicans will bag on each other until they cry, and then they'll bag on each other again. That's what you're asking.
Speaker 2: It's a different part of project management.
Speaker 4: At certain levels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's it's a topic for another podcast.
Speaker 2: Ice Ice Baby, Ice ice Baby, Let's go. You know what. Speaking of the safehouse. You know, it's it's been a minute since we've talked about the Stone safe House. Kind of brought back a little bit of the nostalgic moments of just me talking about weed. But I don't know if it's just gonna be me talking about weed anymore.
Speaker 4: I haven't been smoking in forever.
Speaker 3: I've been off for a month.
Speaker 4: I will say, those smelling salts, you had a golf fucking kick?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I took that.
Speaker 2: Was it still good? Oh yeah? Done?
Speaker 3: Snipping it all there.
Speaker 4: The greatest part, the greatest part though, with those, is that we had another guy golfing with us and Jordan goes, hey, you want to hit and he thought he had like cocaine in a fucking bottle. He's like, no, no, no, no, no, no no man, no no, no, no, no, no, I don't want any of that. Ship towards like it's fucking smelling salts.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, so he tries it. He's like, why would you have me try that? And I'm like, says the guy who made us fucking take a shot of fireball at eight thirty in the morning at the last tournament we played. Yeah, he's like a fair point No, in all seriousness, I have been on a hiatus because of I was having like anxiety issues again, and so I don't think they were related to that at all, because I stopped and it went on for weeks weeks. It was a lot like when they first came on years back.
Speaker 2: Well, you also just dealt with like a multiple rounds of sickness to your house, and so it's probably true, really stressful, true, yeah, and so who knows what it is.
Speaker 3: So I just I laid off and I still haven't gone back to it yet. But I will say that if you're in the I believe they sell them. I know they sell them in California, and I think they sell them. You said in Nevada and then here in Arizona. But the Wanna brand w A n A. Yeah, if you want to try some good edibles, the Wanna Edibles, they're hitters. They're very consistent, very very very good, very good flavor for that you know, thirty seconds that you get to eat your your gummy edible. But yeah, that would that would be my reckon inndation for people to check out. As if you can get your hands on some Wanna brand.
Speaker 4: Go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be excited to get back to that.
Speaker 4: I can that.
Speaker 2: You know one thing I've been really enjoying. And I was originally pissed because they gave me sativas and I didn't ask for sativas, nor did I want Sativa edibles. But I was like, you know what, fuck it, I can't bring them back, so like I might as well just eat them. So I've been I've been really digging on these. These are stizzies. Stagi's are kind of found everywhere, the sizzy Sativa edibles. I got them in pineapple and mango, and it's not like a full crazy sativa high. It's actually like pretty manageable, which normally if I do a Sativa edible it's like, well, like you guys can attest. I was fucking higher than fucking shit a couple of years ago Dome's house and we were trying to play cards. I was fucked up. Oh god, and then the producer got fucked up as well. That was great. I was in a different dimension as Gnome was over there.
Speaker 3: You get that.
Speaker 2: Stone, Yeah, whatever you said, I got it that.
Speaker 3: He just looks at me and I could see it in his eyes. I'm like, your high. He was gone, let's just play go fish. We got this one.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I saw Elon Musk sitting at the table with us, but I don't know. It could have could have been Bruce, could have been wrong, But yeah it was. It was really fucking good. But also I've been really digging on this go to flavor I have that's banana cush and uh, this banana coah strain is really really good. It's a hybrid. It's a indcon dominant hybrid, so it's more just chill, relax, gets your munchies up. It'll eventually put you to sleep. I use it for sleep a lot, and lately I've just been, you know, crunching for school, so I really haven't had a whole lot of time to do it a whole lot in the last month, especially for this class because it's been so demanding. But definitely it's my favorite thing to hit right before I go to bed because it'll just put me to sleep, especially for those night it's where I feel like it's gonna be a night where I sit there for an hour and a half just going when the fuck am I gonna fall asleep? Just hit that, like just one little puff of that thing and then just gone right to sleep, right to Dreamland. Banana cush ladies and gentlemen. That's good ship, that's good shit. I do have some I gave. I gave Dome one and he seemed to really approve of it. And I have one or two pre rolls in my bag that I haven't gotten too yet, but it's a banana cookies and yeah, Dome, Dome seem to really enjoy that. I'm a sucker for anything. Cookies. Cookies are always a great time.
Speaker 3: That to me, the go to that the is the the GMO that you got me back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that did that.
Speaker 3: That's like, that's like one hundred percent every time. Like I've only had a couple of times where I like hit the ship out of a pin and it got a little bit wonky, But most of the time it's super smooth, super like easy going chill.
Speaker 2: So if I had two strains that I had to recommend a Nubie to do, it would either be GMO or Blue Dream just because they're very very good strains. They're not going to like smack you in the face. It's very easy going. The come down is very light as well. Yeah, those strains are just fun. But you know what, I actually it's funny. You and I were talking about this last time, and it's about Northern Lights, and you had said the Northern Lights was a little too strong for you, and I was like, really, like, nord Lights has always been like a really trusty one that's like very comparable to banana cush. And so I'd gotten a Northern Lights strain and after smoking it for like two weeks, I went, WHOA, what the hell is this? It was hit me like really hard, and normally it doesn't hit me that hard. And I think it's because of there's too much cross pollination going on. They're keeping too many strains around the same warehouse and they're all cross pollinating with each other, and it's making these like crazy hybrids that people may not even understand our hybrids. And you know, they label it as like Northern Lights, but it might be part Northern Lights, part fucking diesel, like some crazy sativa shit. And then all of a sudden, You're like, am I about to go fucking party? I thought I was gonna sit in the fucking couch. What the hell is going on? Ship ruin my fucking night? It's true.
Speaker 3: It's true. Yeah, yeah, that's good Ship. I love it.
Speaker 4: Dom.
Speaker 3: Would you have for dinner?
Speaker 5: Dom?
Speaker 3: Do you have anything good?
Speaker 4: Uh? I went to the well. I door dashed Sushika, which was brave in its own right. Yeah, I know, and on a lot of levels. My door dasher decided to fucking make two stops before delivering mine.
Speaker 3: Hong Dng Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dong Hong Don's fucking name Dong Hong I sent. I actually didn't send it to AJ, I only sent it to you. Yeah. My doordasher's name was Dong Hong d o n g h O n g. Yeah. So when it got here, I had an aloha role which was like, uh, spicy tuna, and then uh topped with the fuck is it yellowtail? On top of that, and then on top of that was like these diced onions and that was sketchy. I still fucking ate it. I ate five of the seven pieces, but this is like food poison, Yeah, fuck it. And then the other one, the other one was fucking fire. Though my dumplings were cold as ship, they were ice cold. Uh. The other one was the roll. The rice was deep fried and the seaweed was inside that with spicy crab, and then on top of that was spicy tuna with this like weird ponzu sauce and a slice ofjlapeno and cilantro.
Speaker 3: That sounds good.
Speaker 4: And that was fucking great, even though there again I'm pretty sure it wasn't the right temperature it was supposed to be, but it was fucking great. Dude, that was that one was really good? Yeah, Well, probably in like an hour because I ate kind of early, so.
Speaker 3: We get if we get updates the shitting his brains outs, and I will let everybody know. I'll send you June for next week on Dad's on Dick.
Speaker 4: Will I'll send a picture of the backfire. Don't worry. Excellent audio clip of me.
Speaker 2: Just riddle be this is it EAKL Jackson Pollock or is it just a Jackson Pollock.
Speaker 4: I do have all three of my riddles excellent.
Speaker 3: I brought more than three just for fun, just to see. Depending on time, Yeah, Stone, give us, give us what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, we're gonna bring in some riddles. Baby, We're gonna go round Robin. We gotta say a riddle and we gotta see if we could come up and guess what it is you know, I'll go first. What's a four letter word that ends with K and means the same as intercourse?
Speaker 4: Besides?
Speaker 3: Fuck, you said it starts with k? No, it ends with k Oh, it's tom making a kink starts and ends pink.
Speaker 2: Talk.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's it's always fun.
Speaker 2: No, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I think that the number one riddle for all of us is how each of us ended up having kids? Well, a kid? But what gets painted on? What gets painted on but isn't a painting and gets hunted but is never killed? What gets painted on but isn't a painting and gets hunted but never killed?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Sasquatch? No?
Speaker 4: Who the fox's paint? And sasquatch?
Speaker 3: I'll show you sasquatch toes hit this pen and I'll show you it's a female.
Speaker 4: S Easter egg.
Speaker 3: Easter egg.
Speaker 2: Aw, that's adorable.
Speaker 3: That's cute.
Speaker 4: Welcome, it's cute.
Speaker 3: Could you guys imagine that you were in the middle of an ocean surrounded by sharks? How would you get them to not attack you?
Speaker 4: I would not imagine being in the ocean.
Speaker 2: I could throw first.
Speaker 3: Dome is actually correct? You just stop imagining, Just not imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's correct. It's correct, Like I come in a lot of different sizes. Sometimes I drip a little, and if you blow me, it feels really good. What am I?
Speaker 4: Uh air my breath?
Speaker 2: Pussy runs through it?
Speaker 4: A balloon, a straw? I mean? Guesses?
Speaker 3: Do we get?
Speaker 4: I don't know? For I just keep going until he stopped me.
Speaker 2: Did you guess know? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I lost track halfway through, so I said a crig curic.
Speaker 2: Nice, it's a nose.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well like that?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, all right, all right my turn right? Uh? One breaks and does not fall. The other falls and does not break. It's a two answer too to break dance?
Speaker 3: No, it's a dance break can you can?
Speaker 2: You say what O're time for?
Speaker 4: One breaks and does not fall, the other falls and does not break.
Speaker 2: Sunrise and sunset close enough night and day day?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: I have a piggy bank gets six inches wide and ten inches tall. How many coins can I fit in before it's not empty? Yep, I fit a lot of those.
Speaker 2: One uh one hundred.
Speaker 3: Dome is correct again, one coin before it's not empty. The numbers that throw you off, like who gives a sh about the.
Speaker 4: Size of the I got it because it was money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you sniffed that one out before I read it.
Speaker 4: Two of my favorite things. You were talking about money and pigs.
Speaker 2: We're just missing sex with a trifector. No, that's given, all right, All day long, it's in and out, in and out. I discharged loads from my shaft. I know I couldn't say that, lab. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?
Speaker 3: Elevator?
Speaker 2: M there you go, ding ding ding.
Speaker 4: Let's go say a plunger off. It's legit that Actually I was fucking way off.
Speaker 2: Optional answer. That's a shitty plumbing system. If all day long it's getting clogged.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie do. I was confident in my answer too.
Speaker 3: It makes sense.
Speaker 4: All right. Ready, what does a pirate say on his eightieth birthday?
Speaker 5: I mate, yeah, yeah, we pull up the roller decks.
Speaker 2: I think it was an episode for.
Speaker 3: What is uh? What is special about the words job, polish, and herb.
Speaker 2: They were all in the concentration camp.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't none of them work. They're all pronounced differently when you capitalize the first letter.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wait yeah yeah polish and polish Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the other two words, but.
Speaker 3: You had me a polish You had that was three for every Does anybody do you guys have more? I have more? I don't go ahead up, I can come up with some on the fly.
Speaker 2: I got I got two more here? All right? So I'm spread out before being eaten. Your tongue gets me off. Sometimes people lick my nuts.
Speaker 4: What am I say that? One more time?
Speaker 2: I'm spread out before being eaten. Your tongue gets me off. Sometimes people lick my nuts.
Speaker 3: What am I peanut butter? Yes, sir, yeah, yeah, job, got what you're putting down?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Turn me on my side and I never end. Cut me in half and I am nothing? What am I.
Speaker 2: Sandwich?
Speaker 4: Wait? Say that again?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 4: I was reading.
Speaker 3: Turn me on my side and I never end. Cut me in half and I am nothing. What am I.
Speaker 4: Time?
Speaker 3: The number eight?
Speaker 4: Oh? Then break? I was actually go the say infinity my brain.
Speaker 3: That's where you're at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where you're at.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh, all right, here we go. What. What is a mummy's favorite holiday Christmas because of all the rappings?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 2: Uh? What words starts with P and ends with O R N, but as also a major player in the film industry.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not porn.
Speaker 2: How do you know popcorn?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You go, took me?
Speaker 4: Well, spell that porn. That's funny.
Speaker 3: What which tire doesn't move when a car turns to the right?
Speaker 4: Which tire?
Speaker 3: Which tire doesn't move when the car turns to the right.
Speaker 4: I mean technically they spare tire.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the spare tire.
Speaker 4: But even the spare tire is moving because it's in the car.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't be.
Speaker 4: It doesn't rotate, but it moves.
Speaker 2: Technically we are hurling through space, but we just don't feel it.
Speaker 3: It's all relative. That's true. That's true.
Speaker 4: What's covered in needles but can't sew.
Speaker 2: Cactus?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, there you go, cack tie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's often answered but never asks any questions?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 4: What's often answered but.
Speaker 3: Never asks any questions?
Speaker 4: It's a good one. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I asked Jeeves.
Speaker 3: It's a doorbell.
Speaker 4: Ding down. It's a good one. That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: All right, I think I'm out.
Speaker 4: What's coming up on? It is? It isn't my rundown next week? Yes?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 4: What's coming up on next week's episode?
Speaker 3: A lot of shit talk or this.
Speaker 4: Jo Dad Jeopardy will be on next week's episode.
Speaker 3: I got one more before we close this out, and this one's free. You don't. A man was taking a walk outside when it started to rain. The man didn't have an umbrella, nor was he wearing a hat. His clothes are soaked, and yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How is that possible?
Speaker 2: He went down?
Speaker 3: He was bald, That's correct, he was both.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say he was walking upside down, but that didn't make sense.
Speaker 3: When you say that, which is not the same thing, it reminds me of Freddy got fingered backwards man, the backwards man.
Speaker 4: I can walk back with fast as you can anyway. Uh.
Speaker 3: Dad's on dick WEBSOE one sixty five. Stay tuned for next week. Peace out later.
Speaker 4: I got some really good cold brew earlier today. I like cold brew. But I kind of realized in that moment that I like my women the same way I like my coffee. Strong black and illegally traded.
Speaker 2: Reminds me, you know, you a cold jew. I like my like my woman like I like my car is just new all the time.
Speaker 3: I like my women like I like my cars in a fucking river. Drowning shadow of Casey Anthony sh